PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Stefan
17 Nov 10, 08:04
Ban the user above he's a Milan fan for sure

Being a milan fan doesn't mean automatic ban. Up to now he hasn't broken any rules.

La Brujita
20 Nov 10, 19:37
Meanwhile, the nose continues leading Merda to win the league :'(

minterke
20 Nov 10, 19:41
Ibra is just too good for Serie A.

skeet
20 Nov 10, 19:46
injuring yourself because you pumped your fist = epic fail

Lionheart
20 Nov 10, 19:50

Haha! You saw that?! Fucking hilarious!!! Must this fool always do some crazy shit instead of cheering normally? Can't he just run around a little, hug other players & team mates, or even take his shirt off while having a white shirt underneath, which he wrote on it "Mommy, I'll be late for dinner tonight. Go ahead & eat without me."

sergiu.inter
20 Nov 10, 19:51
Meanwhile, the nose continues leading Merda to win the league :'(

he will never win it.mark my words

NimAraya
20 Nov 10, 19:53
FUCK HIM!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE BUST OFF HIS FUCKING NOSE!!!

A.l.i
20 Nov 10, 19:54
“He( Gaurdiola ) seems like a philosopher with the way he dresses and speaks. He reminded me a little of Gandhi.

“People say he won six trophies, but with the team at his disposal I could’ve been the Coach! We even could’ve played without a tactician, or with four injured players on the pitch.”
;)

La Brujita
20 Nov 10, 22:39
“He( Gaurdiola ) seems like a philosopher with the way he dresses and speaks. He reminded me a little of Gandhi.

“People say he won six trophies, but with the team at his disposal I could’ve been the Coach! We even could’ve played without a tactician, or with four injured players on the pitch.”

Why is this fool including himself in the team that won six trophies?

He only won three of them, the two super cups and CWC. He never won CL, so he should stop talking as if he did.

|| WS10 ||
21 Nov 10, 00:46
That was a great goal from Ibra if he gets injured say bye bye to Bilans season

Numero Dieci
21 Nov 10, 00:56
What a goal he scored,fuckin awesome execution.

Still I wasn't impressed by Milan but Fiorentina just look lost this season.

jamsieboy86
21 Nov 10, 01:38
Incredible stuff again from Zlatan, he is single handedly winning Serie A, when have we seen this before?

-7-
21 Nov 10, 13:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqAiIKVCzYY

sergiu.inter
21 Nov 10, 13:15
Incredible stuff again from Zlatan, he is single handedly winning Serie A, when have we seen this before?

Never.

maybe you've seen it in another lifetime

Big Willy
21 Nov 10, 15:58
I'm going to train hard, be a football player and arrive to Serie A just to break his legs in 45 parts, i hate that fucking cunt.

Suneet
21 Nov 10, 16:02
Bad boys win in football. Its true.

jamsieboy86
21 Nov 10, 19:35
Never.

maybe you've seen it in another lifetime

Well maybe you forget the 08/09 season when Zlatan was winning us games single handedly, without which we would have not won the league. Some people are very quick to forget.

La Brujita
21 Nov 10, 19:39
Well maybe you forget the 08/09 season when Zlatan was winning us games single handedly, without which we would have not won the league. Some people are very quick to forget.

Poor choice of a season. I thought 08/09 was a team effort. We even finished 10 points ahead of Juve(2nd).

07/08 is more like it ;)

jamsieboy86
21 Nov 10, 19:59
Poor choice of a season. I thought 08/09 was a team effort. We even finished 10 points ahead of Juve(2nd).

07/08 is more like it ;)

Maybe I mixed them up. The one where he scored the 2 goals against Parma on the last day, that season.

Besnik
21 Nov 10, 20:05
Ibra is just too good for Serie A.

Indeed.

And in fact Moggi was correct that he said, Milan that bought Ibra, they bought Scudetto instead.

Dutchie-Milan
23 Nov 10, 11:58
Thank you Ibra:star::star::)

pazzainteramala
23 Nov 10, 12:22
Thank you Ibra:star::star::)

you will hate him in a year or two when he joins roma !!

Styrke
24 Nov 10, 19:01
I don't like that Zlatan plays for Milan...it hurts to see him in that ugly shirt :(
But I don't blame him for going there, because of the situation he was in.

1. He couldn't stay in Barca since he and Pep didn't get along.
2. Not many clubs in the world can afford his salary
3. Mourinho was interested in him, but Barca would not sell to Real Madrid
4. Any other club in Spain are not good enough
5. England? Zlatan is not to fancy of that country. City? doesn't play CL, Liverpool? doesn't play CL, Arsenal? Zlatan denied them once.
That leaves out Man U and Chealsea and they weren't in need of a new striker.
6. Germany? France? Zlatan wouldn't go there
7. That leaves out Italy, and Zlatan wouldn't go back to Jube. Inter? well we didn't seem intrested did we? Roma? maybe, but could they afford him?

That's how I see the situation, but maybe I've missed somthing!
Like I said I don't like him in that ugly shirt, it makes me puke. But I would be really intrested in what club (who could have paid he's salary ) you think he should have joined?

FORZA INTER

-7-
25 Nov 10, 01:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHOHPXenR5I

|| WS10 ||
25 Nov 10, 01:42
He will choke in the round of 16 like always

mario.santon
25 Nov 10, 03:09
yeah, ... we give them the impression that they will win scudetto...

let's hope Zlatan has 0 tituli this season

InteristaLT
25 Nov 10, 17:08
Now he is talking about revenge to Barca just like he revenged us in the derby:palm::palm::palm:Revenge us for what?For making him one of the most expensive players in the world and letting him go "TO A BETTER TEAM":palm:

DARi0
29 Nov 10, 09:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJUOY2RDGoU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e15BIrPptG4

0:22 WAHWHWAHWAHWHAWHA YOU GOTTA LOVE HOW ZLATAN JUST FUCKIN` KICKED ROBINHO :crazy: IN THE STOMACH!!! :pat:

AHHAHAHAHAhHAHHAHA EPIC! Now you guys understand why he celebrates Godlike spreading his hands and doing nothing :party:

PS: I am Zlatan movie was fuckin` hilarious maaaaaan =)) :howler::lol::D:thumbsup::star: 100% accurate. I still rate Zlatan #1 player, on level with Messi[ah].

blackmore
01 Dec 10, 03:38
gds..

come to milan - "Mario, which is a great player, has proved to be too clever. It would be nice to get back to playing both together. Also for the Milan fans." Zlatan CALL Balotelli. The Swedish striker of AC Milan, in an interview with About in newspapers, put it this way on former teammate, now at Manchester City.

a unique and rare - "Milan are a fantastic club in every respect: the attention to detail by the organization, facilities professionals who every day put heart and soul into their work - continues -. I am honored to be part of this group. It could be my last experience. " Small Ibra grow? "I do not see in the football scene that I look like a football player - AC Milan striker added the -. There are a unique and rare."

GAFF - A Vanity Fair, Zlatan trusts instead an absolute certainty: "I consider myself the number 1 in the world. For me, the second does not exist. The future: I am thinking of playing three more years at most. You have to stop when you're on top." A small gaffes since then in the afternoon, the same through the website of the Milan Ibra has stated that "it is my intention to stop playing in 3 years, partly because my
Inter - For the Inter fans angered by his move Rossoneri's answer: "First we must understand if they are angry or really do it for politics. Second, if you're a true fan you are happy with what I have done for Inter. That at least is left to me a positive memory. attached to the mesh? When I went from Juve to Inter, then? Even that path was not easy. " And then on the assumption that it was windy and that is to return to play at Inter, Ibra replied that "there was no interest on the part of society." Anyway, my motto is no going back ever. Because I could not do better than what I did. "Inevitable mention of Mourinho, the coach with whom he had a great relationship, although in its second year Mou let it go away." He and I are like because we speak clearly and concrete - Zlatan Supports -. My only regret is that we have worked together for just one year. But in a year we did great things. If you call me at Real Madrid? No. I am a Milan player now, and think of nothing else.

-7-
04 Dec 10, 21:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtLzLcI1NLs

Lionheart
04 Dec 10, 21:29
^

I mean we don't like the guy with his flaws & that nose of his all over the pitch, blocking the cameras & the people can't see the pitch & shit... BUT that goal was fuckin' incredible! What a shot power! I thought I saw Roberto Carlos scoring.

pazzainteramala
04 Dec 10, 21:52
damn i wish we had ibra right now...

Azzkikr
04 Dec 10, 22:06
We have pandev.

Lionheart
04 Dec 10, 22:14
We have pandev.

lol, yeah! I totally forgot :D

blackmore
05 Dec 10, 01:28
We have :palm:dev.

fixed.

Sid
05 Dec 10, 04:28
Is it only me or is ibra the reason ronaldinho is getting dissed by their coach and pato is not playing well this season???

fertygo
05 Dec 10, 07:45
Is it only me or is ibra the reason ronaldinho is getting dissed by their coach and pato is not playing well this season???

Imagine Ronaldinho as your current Milito and Biabiany outperform him, that's our current Ronaldinho.
Not too mention he's lazy fucker n can't play as Trequartista n force us playing unbalanced 4-3-3 if want to bet he's gonna playing better.

So that leave us with 35 years old Seedorf as our best CAM. :D
And even Boateng seemed is above on pecking order for the Trequartista position.

Allegri see him as forward now, n God knows he's not gonna win position over our other forward.

For Pato, Are u kidding ?
He's one of top scorer in the league, even score more than Zlatan and eto'o if you chalk the penalties :lol:

Besnik
05 Dec 10, 07:58
Brillant goal.

His shoting power/accuracy is fucking amazing.

Suneet
05 Dec 10, 09:22
League Title Guaranteehimovic. I have said that too many times, but it still is true.

fertygo
05 Dec 10, 12:43
Shame, he isn't that reliable when comes to poaching though. (convert easy chances)

Sid
05 Dec 10, 19:25
Imagine Ronaldinho as your current Milito and Biabiany outperform him, that's our current Ronaldinho.
Not too mention he's lazy fucker n can't play as Trequartista n force us playing unbalanced 4-3-3 if want to bet he's gonna playing better.

So that leave us with 35 years old Seedorf as our best CAM. :D
And even Boateng seemed is above on pecking order for the Trequartista position.

Allegri see him as forward now, n God knows he's not gonna win position over our other forward.

For Pato, Are u kidding ?
He's one of top scorer in the league, even score more than Zlatan and eto'o if you chalk the penalties :lol:

ah I see:D

out of curiosity though how did he go from having an incredible season to chilling on the bench this season?perhaps the coach is partly to blame perhaps he can't motivate super stars like ronaldinho you know.
I'm also curious what your coach will do with all those big forwards if another arrives in January.

FCBarca
05 Dec 10, 19:29
Loved the sheer power of his goal this weekend

Dutchie-Milan
05 Dec 10, 20:50

out of curiosity though how did he go from having an incredible season to chilling on the bench this season?perhaps the coach is partly to blame perhaps he can't motivate super stars like ronaldinho you know.
I'm also curious what your coach will do with all those big forwards if another arrives in January.

Last season was different than this season,everything has changed,if we had still Huntelaar+Borriello as our main attack than Dinho would have been important again like last year,but we got better players now.Robinho,Pato,Ibra>Dinho.

He did some amazing stuff last year,but our attack is much better without him.Still having him on the bench is such a luxury!

On your Pato question,Allegri will play Ibra-Pato duo upfront with Robinho running loose behind them.Robinho will drift left,right middle you name it,he has a free role.

And we are not going to buy a big name attacker in january,and if we do it will mean the end of Ronaldinho so in the end it will sort out.

Looking at our attack...pff winning Serie A will be so damn easy,just wait till Pato is back,we will be raping everyone infront of us in Serie A,so so easy.

fertygo
05 Dec 10, 21:26

God knows Leonardo sucks his di**s along seasons, of course Allegri can't do same shit.
Another big names forward ?
Nah, latest rumour we're preparing kenny miller or maccarone for replace him :lol:
Yeah, we just need some backup CF on january, proper replacement for him can come in summer.

@dutchie
chill down your shit man, god knows complancency not a good drug for milan. hence why we're only win 1 scudetto this decade :palm:

pazzainteramala
05 Dec 10, 21:45
Last season was different than this season,everything has changed,if we had still Huntelaar+Borriello as our main attack than Dinho would have been important again like last year,but we got better players now.Robinho,Pato,Ibra>Dinho.

He did some amazing stuff last year,but our attack is much better without him.Still having him on the bench is such a luxury!

On your Pato question,Allegri will play Ibra-Pato duo upfront with Robinho running loose behind them.Robinho will drift left,right middle you name it,he has a free role.

And we are not going to buy a big name attacker in january,and if we do it will mean the end of Ronaldinho so in the end it will sort out.

Looking at our attack...pff winning Serie A will be so damn easy,just wait till Pato is back,we will be raping everyone infront of us in Serie A,so so easy.

you are really annoying all you do is come to this inter forum and say how milan will rape everyone and how good you guys are, just stop repeating yourself over and over.....

Inter<3
05 Dec 10, 23:32
you are really annoying all you do is come to this inter forum and say how milan will rape everyone and how good you guys are, just stop repeating yourself over and over.....

actually they wait until they are "safe" at -10 on league tables and have won over us in the first ddm and then they shit around everywhere ... TEll me about it ...got like 20 'ppl 'spamming my fb profile 20x per day how Inter sucked and Milan owned all bla bla .... (not to mention , nowhere to be seen pre the derby defeat ...)

Sid
06 Dec 10, 03:27

I wouldn't be so smug if i were you :nono:

we're not out of the scudetto race..yet.Imagine how humiliating it would be for you if we were to snatch the title again :D we'll be back :shades:..

with vengeance.

:interscarf:

Nyall
06 Dec 10, 03:32
..... I don't miss this man at all, I hate at all

Sid
06 Dec 10, 03:43
God knows Leonardo sucks his di**s along seasons, of course Allegri can't do same shit.
Another big names forward ?
Nah, latest rumour we're preparing kenny miller or maccarone for replace him :lol:
Yeah, we just need some backup CF on january, proper replacement for him can come in summer.

@dutchie
chill down your shit man, god knows complancency not a good drug for milan. hence why we're only win 1 scudetto this decade :palm:

why get rid of him? he still has some years left in him:D

fertygo
06 Dec 10, 06:18
^
Big undeserved wages (8m per season) :palm: don't want to hear " we're not try for player X, because we have champions in Ronaldinho" excuse :lol:

n his fanboy is annoying :palm: just like Ibra's :lol:

Lionheart
06 Dec 10, 09:12
Those wages are too god damn much any god damn way. The fuck you wanna pay a player that much for?

In Ibra's case I can understand...

That nose of his has high maintenance costs. He uses it as kind of a radar to measure up the distance from the goal & the goalkeepers position & shit. Basically the same thing with a cat who uses its whiskers to go through shit.

That's why he is a good scorer! Fuck'em anyway...

InteristaLT
06 Dec 10, 15:22
That nose of his has high maintenance costs. He uses it as kind of a radar to measure up the distance from the goal & the goalkeepers position & shit. Basically the same thing with a cat who uses its whiskers to go through shit.

:lol::lol::lol:Thats not fair.Thats big nose of his should be removed...
What about Rafa?Does he has some tactical device in his belly and it makes him super-coach?:lol:

Sid
06 Dec 10, 19:01
^
Big undeserved wages (8m per season) :palm: don't want to hear " we're not try for player X, because we have champions in Ronaldinho" excuse :lol:

n his fanboy is annoying :palm: just like Ibra's :lol:

if milan are smart they won't get rid of ronaldinho he's more reliable than ibra...last season should tell you tht much :D

maybe milan should keep ibra..give pato to barca tht would be :lol:

Sid
06 Dec 10, 19:01
Those wages are too god damn much any god damn way. The fuck you wanna pay a player that much for?

In Ibra's case I can understand...

That's why he is a good scorer! Fuck'em anyway...

:lol:

Sid
06 Dec 10, 19:31
:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9m7m8_2t4Y&feature=player_embedded

ROFL :dielaugh: I love this video love the ending!!!!!!!!!!

P="That is the biggest load of shit I have ever heard I'm selling you because you have not played well and are disruptive influence,you are deluded"

Z="Its ok pep you don't have to lie to me.I am playing at a level to high for barcelona I must leave to fulfil my destiny at real madrid!"

P="You must be joking!Madrid do not want you Jose even rang me himself and said tht he didn't want you fucking up his club for him,however we have had an offer from milan"

Z="Milan?is this some sort piss take? milan are not good enough to buy a player of my caliber they have one fuck all recently and they are simply not worthy of my talents! do they know who I am?I am zlatan!"

P="For some fucking half witted reason they said they are willing to pay you 8mil euros a year despite your poor performances"

Z="8 mil you say?milan is a great club.I have always been a huge fan of milan and would be honored to represent such a famous footballing institution"

P="but you just said they were shit"

Z=" fuck off pep! you cannot comprehend my genius,I'm like mohamed ali I'm the greatest"

P="you really are a giant cock"

Z="no I'm zlatan who the hell are you"

BRILLIANT VID!!!

fertygo
06 Dec 10, 20:57
if milan are smart they won't get rid of ronaldinho he's more reliable than ibra...last season should tell you tht much :D

maybe milan should keep ibra..give pato to barca tht would be :lol:

sarcasm ? not notice till now lol

dinho's reliable my ass :palm:

With Ibra he's not miss the penalties to yours :p

pazzainteramala
07 Dec 10, 03:22
Im pretty sure if ibra was on inter we would be first right now !!!

|| WS10 ||
07 Dec 10, 05:00
Im pretty sure if ibra was on inter we would be first right now !!!

No he we wouldnt because he would be injured :P

Sid
07 Dec 10, 05:09
No he we wouldnt because he would be injured :P

lmao!!!

Sid
07 Dec 10, 05:16
sarcasm ? not notice till now lol

dinho's reliable my ass :palm:

With Ibra he's not miss the penalties to yours :p

nah i meant he single-handedly carried milan on his back last season:P

|| WS10 ||
10 Dec 10, 18:27
Milan Striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic: The FIFA Ballon D’Or Is All About Politics & I Don’t Care About Winning It Any More

Ibrahimovic also hit out at Inter president Massimo Moratti and defender Marco Materazzi...

Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has blasted Inter president Massimo Moratti and defender Marco Materazzi for continuing to speak about him in the media.

The Swedish superstar also gave his opinion on Wesley Sneijder's Ballon d'Or snub and believes politics plays too big of a role in determining the winner.

A few days ago the Nerazzurri patron claimed that the Swedish superstar left the team a year too early, missing out on the Champions League triumph. Furthermore, on Thursday, Materazzi suggested that Inter would not have completed last season's historic treble if 'Ibra' was still on the team.

"They talk too much about me," stated the 29-year-old during an interview with Studio Sport XXL.

"It's obvious that I'm still important to them, but for myself they aren't so important."

However, the prolific goalscorer did have praise for Inter's Wesley Sneijder, believing his Ballon d'Or snub was unfair.

"It's sad that he won't win after what he accomplished last season, including at the World Cup, but now that award has only become a political issue and it doesn't interest me to win it anymore. I prefer to win with this team," he continued before turning the emphasis to the Rossoneri.

"I knew from the first day I arrived here, from that atmosphere at this club, that it's a team where I want to end my career and can win big trophies. It's not true that the team is Ibra-dependent, we all depend on each other."

gesi-ny
10 Dec 10, 18:43
First, if there is a person in the world who he should not talk trash to is Moratti. He covered him with gold...more then he deserved and always had thanked him for the players he was. It was him who wanted to go for a better team and still it was him talking shit against Inter last year. Also, in the summer it was him who called Moratti to bring him back (what a hypocrite?!!!). Secondly, like or not Materazzi is world cup and champions league winner...things that he can only dream for now :). Thirdly, he is a good player but nothing else.

Best thing to do is ignore him. I hope no one from Inter will reply to him. Even his thread should be deleted. I never saw a kiss as like this guy. Don’t be surprised next year he joins Manchester City talking shit against Milan.

Sid
10 Dec 10, 19:13
"The FIFA Ballon D’Or Is All About Politics & I Don’t Care About Winning It Any More"

yeah right...:rollani:

"It's obvious that I'm still important to them, but for myself they aren't so important."

Ibrahimovic :palm:

Pathetic...You're not important to us ffs get over yourself...we have eto'o:proud:

Sid
10 Dec 10, 19:16
First, if there is a person in the world who he should not talk trash to is Moratti. He covered him with gold...more then he deserved and always had thanked him for the players he was. It was him who wanted to go for a better team and still it was him talking shit against Inter last year. Also, in the summer it was him who called Moratti to bring him back (what a hypocrite?!!!). Secondly, like or not Materazzi is world cup and champions league winner...things that he can only dream for now :). Thirdly, he is a good player but nothing else.

Best thing to do is ignore him. I hope no one from Inter will reply to him. Even his thread should be deleted. I never saw a kiss as like this guy. Don’t be surprised next year he joins Manchester City talking shit against Milan.

:thumbsup:

he disgusts me...:yuck:

Visca
10 Dec 10, 19:24
Ibra just shouldn't open his mouth anymore, really if it's not him it's his agent, both just need to shut the hell up. Would be better off talking through his nose.

sergiu.inter
11 Dec 10, 18:36
uomo di merda

pazzainteramala
11 Dec 10, 19:22
i pray he gets injured so milan will crash !!!!!!!

-7-
12 Dec 10, 14:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azYI67VYJXc&feature=player_embedded

il Biscione 84
14 Dec 10, 21:27

Bitch you aint important, we got e'eto PLUS 50 million euros AND won everything in the same year u left! lol ungrateful when we saved his ass from playing in serie B with JuBB and re-discovered his form after a terrible season!

fertygo
15 Dec 10, 00:09
50 ?
I recall its 40 or so.

Still greatest deal eva though.

snake
15 Dec 10, 00:17
fail.

snake
15 Dec 10, 00:17
50 ?
I recall its 40 or so.

Still greatest deal eva though.

You may have him now and he will win you the league....

But you will never understand how awesome it felt to win a treble, which included the CL after he told us he left so he can win the CL.

It was poetic justice...

gesi-ny
15 Dec 10, 00:22
Priceless

fertygo
15 Dec 10, 00:25
You may have him now and he will win you the league....

But you will never understand how awesome it felt to win a treble, which included the CL after he told us he left so he can win the CL.

It was poetic justice...
That why I said that's greatest deal eva, no sarcastic.

U trade him with Eto'o (which is as good or even better than him), Sneijder, Lucio, n Genoa vintage duo.

I wish our management pull that with Kaka' deals, fuck at least we can get Sneijder instead freaking Huntelaar.

It was poetic justice...

"I want my kids can learn english"

2006-2007.

fertygo
15 Dec 10, 00:26
Crappy internetz....

gesi-ny
15 Dec 10, 00:30
That why I said that's greatest deal eva, no sarcastic.

U trade him with Eto'o (which is as good or even better than him), Sneijder, Lucio, n Genoa vintage duo.

I wish our management pull that with Kaka' deals, fuck at least we can get Sneijder instead freaking Huntelaar.

"I want my kids can learn english"

2006-2007.

I disagree with you. I like Huntelaar as a player. Maybe your Milan sucked as a team last year and it was against a great Inter.

fertygo
15 Dec 10, 00:33
No place in serie A for striker that only can shoot.

Maybe your Milan sucked as a team
And some of you want our previous coach :lol:

gesi-ny
15 Dec 10, 00:34
Inzaghi maybe???

fertygo
15 Dec 10, 00:47
Inzaghi maybe???

Inzaghi best asset is his movement, Huntelaar is exact opposite of that.
His finishing is just insane, I swear he can find the net from 7 / 10 shoot, but his movement just pathetic. Can easily marked, n we all know what kind of league serie A is.

How he can unleash that finishing if he not even have a chance by free himself from marking ? :palm:

Btw to keep staying on topic.

http://www.mediagol.it/public/news/1412201075930b.png

Mino
15 Dec 10, 10:49
now he is a van basten

LOL

Dutchie-Milan
15 Dec 10, 10:55
Ofcourse he is not,but the guy is legendary and will win us 4 scudetto's in a row,good luck with challenging us.Ibra=Scudetto,that simple,do the math....

As long as he will play with us,we are favourites.

Jnr
15 Dec 10, 11:01
Ibra just shouldn't open his mouth anymore, really if it's not him it's his agent, both just need to shut the hell up. Would be better off talking through his nose.

Barca will shut his mouth for good after they have drawn together :)

Mino
15 Dec 10, 11:26
Ofcourse he is not,but the guy is legendary and will win us 4 scudetto's in a row,good luck with challenging us.Ibra=Scudetto,that simple,do the math....

maby but it's just maby

Visca
15 Dec 10, 13:11
Barca will shut his mouth for good after they have drawn together :)

Good thinking :D

Luka
15 Dec 10, 14:10
I actually root for Milan to get Barca.

Seeing how Ibrahimovic touches the ball 2 times in a game would be great. Not as great as seeing him fail last season, but still great.

Pajo
15 Dec 10, 14:14
yeah, me too :lol: uck italians in european cups, EL clubs failed badly anyway... :palm: Seeing Ibra failing and not scoring in the knockout stage, AGAIN would be epic...

RM wouldnt be bad either..

Sid
15 Dec 10, 14:51
I actually root for Milan to get Barca.

Seeing how Ibrahimovic touches the ball 2 times in a game would be great. Not as great as seeing him fail last season, but still great.

:lol::lol: me too..:lol:

pazzainteramala
15 Dec 10, 15:07

stop sucking ibra off... he will never do anything in cl for you thats a fact....... you should get a ibra avatar so we all know you are a ibra fan boy.

Dutchie-Milan
15 Dec 10, 15:11
Oh well,if Ibra wont do it we still have Pato and Robinho who can do the job,with possibly FantAntonio coming...stop hating and bow in his greatness,thats all im saying dog.

pazzainteramala
15 Dec 10, 15:15
Oh well,if Ibra wont do it we still have Pato and Robinho who can do the job,with possibly FantAntonio coming...stop hating and bow in his greatness,thats all im saying dog.

bro ibras a scum i want to see your posts if you are still around in 2 years time when he betrays milan for roma and talks shit about you guys.

Luka
15 Dec 10, 15:15

Be a good boy, go and ask Barca fans, how Ibrahimovic works in CL for a team, if you don't trust Inter fans.

Sid
15 Dec 10, 15:18

:lol: @ robinho

Dutchie-Milan
15 Dec 10, 15:18
bro ibras a scum i want to see your posts if you are still around in 2 years time when he betrays milan for roma and talks shit about you guys.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Unlike you guys,i dont care if Ibra goes to Jube,Roma or any other team in 2 years,because the guy isnt a legend and the minute he leaves us i will forget him.If Kaka did it,it would hurt as hell,but not Ibra.

Ibra did all the great stuff at Inter,so he betrayed Inter,he wont be able to betray Milan because isnt like Kaka,Maldini,Nesta for this club,he is just Ibra a guy who will play four seasons max at Milan,not a legend.;)

-7-
15 Dec 10, 15:19

Be a good boy, go and ask Barca fans, how Ibrahimovic works in CL for a team, if you don't trust Inter fans.

Now he has freedom to do what he do the best! There's big differnce now in Milan. He has FREEDOM !

Dutchie-Milan
15 Dec 10, 15:19
:lol: @ robinho

I can give you more than one posts about people nagging how they wished Inter would have signed Robinho on this forum....

Oh well,i guess Pandev is the way to go hahahahaahha

pazzainteramala
15 Dec 10, 15:32
well milan without ibra are fucked.... with pato injured all the time... you are left with robinho..... good luck in cl !!

Sid
15 Dec 10, 15:35
I can give you more than one posts about people nagging how they wished Inter would have signed Robinho on this forum....

Oh well,i guess Pandev is the way to go hahahahaahha

dude robinho is a good player but what's laughable is to rely on him like you said in your post:D

il Biscione 84
15 Dec 10, 19:45
BBilan fans acting like if they've won already and even at the end of the season, IF you won scudetto it's because we hired Benitez and we're not the Inter that thrashed you both games last season.

Batman
15 Dec 10, 19:50
trust me this guy is milan, he is allegry's happiness..without him milan is nothing, i hope he will get injured..a long2 injury..

Dutchie-Milan
15 Dec 10, 20:00
Ibra wont get injured,he hardly has a injury and is indestructable.Ibra is great and will win us Scudetto,you guys ought to respect him and be humble.

Rimpel
15 Dec 10, 20:51
Ibra wont get injured,he hardly has a injury and is indestructable.Ibra is great and will win us Scudetto,you guys ought to respect him and be humble.

Rofl yeah, just like you guys have been humble while we've been dominating Italy the past years. Go F yourself:finger:

pazzainteramala
15 Dec 10, 20:52
Dutchie must be banned or something he is starting a lot of controversy on a inter forum

il Biscione 84
15 Dec 10, 20:52

We're only nearing the mid of season and he's complaining about being tired and needing rest considering he has not played in the world cup or Sweden team. Therefore, he isn't a superman and wish him a long term injury :party: AMIN.

Sid
15 Dec 10, 21:33

:yuck:

Lionheart
16 Dec 10, 00:58
http://www.mediagol.it/public/news/1412201075930b.png

They couldn't fit that mask on his face cuz the nose wouldn't fit in. They had to tailor an extra bag for it but that made the whole thing like shit, which would have actually matched his attitude.

...& Dutchie Milan can kiss ma black ass too!

Visca
16 Dec 10, 01:15
Why should we all be humble towards him when he is one of the least humble people out there? :lol:

sansiro6
16 Dec 10, 07:02
Come on guys lets show some class.

Wishing injury on a player ( Even Ibra ) is wrong.

Anyhow, the season is still far from over. We can catch Milan.

Pajo
16 Dec 10, 11:36
Wishing injury on a player ( Even Ibra ) is wrong.

Well, some of them even wish pandev/muntari/chivu to get injured :lol:

fertygo
17 Dec 10, 09:14
Well, some of them even wish pandev/muntari/chivu to get injured :lol:

fecking no from those in the list, other fans believe they're very likable n should always play:D

desperanish
18 Dec 10, 13:51
Just Roma

He Play For Juve - Inter - Milan... Roma Is Near?

Really When He Want He Can Play Nice

sergiu.inter
18 Dec 10, 18:26
Ibra,me again, our last trophy i dedicate it to none other than you! you bloody son of a bitch.

VAFFANCULO STRONZO!!!

NOI SIAMO NOI, E VOI NON SIETE UN CAZZO!!!

Big Willy
18 Dec 10, 18:29
Ibra,me again, our last trophy i dedicate it to none other than you! you bloody son of a bitch.

VAFFANCULO STRONZO!!!

NOI SIAMO NOI, E VOI NON SIETE UN CAZZO!!!
:star::boogy:

Dutchie-Milan
21 Dec 10, 11:15
Ibra removed Moratti and Materazzi from his facebook lolz,fucking genius.

Batman
21 Dec 10, 12:24

I bet Moratti and Materazzi who removed Ibra..

il Biscione 84
21 Dec 10, 22:31

:palm:

Stefan
24 Dec 10, 11:05
He is going to knockout pep out when he sees him...

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=15465

skeet
24 Dec 10, 11:14
classy...

InteristaLT
24 Dec 10, 11:25
Its not even funny anymore what an imbecile he is:palm:
Fuck you Il Nose fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.I wish you all the worst fuck you one more time

Fitzy
24 Dec 10, 15:36
He wouldn't be able to knock Pep out... his nose would stand in the way... and would win....

DIN011
24 Dec 10, 15:40
What a cunt.

Edit: I just read he meant in CL or something...bad translation I guess...

InteristaLT
24 Dec 10, 17:28
Please Santa make my dream come true.Please make somebody to kick Ibra's ass live on TV:D

Visca
25 Dec 10, 08:04
Did he mean literally knock out, or in the CL? Well either way it won't happen :P

rockball
25 Dec 10, 10:00
I hope he does both.

Batman
25 Dec 10, 10:43
If its pep, then I will be with Ibra..fuck that actor coach..

Visca
25 Dec 10, 19:47
I would like to see a fistfight of Ibra v. Mascherano :D

Besnik
25 Dec 10, 19:48

Just make sure Mascherano will play in that match. :D

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
26 Dec 10, 04:26
Please Santa make my dream come true.Please make somebody to kick Ibra's ass live on TV:D

Damn bro!!! that is fucked up. Though I must admit, i should have added that to my wish basket as well!!

|| WS10 ||
27 Dec 10, 05:30
Milan Striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic Admits He Wants To Close Career Out In United States

Milan star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he wishes to close out his footballing career in the United States.

More Betting Odds » Milan forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic has revealed he wishes to play out his footballing career in the United States.

The Sweden international has previously admitted the Rossoneri will be his final European club, but wants to head over to America and finish his career in the MLS.

"I want to play one or two years in a nice place, and then retire," Ibrahimovic told Voetbal International. "As I see it now, this is my last contract with a European club. When I'm done in Milan I will play a year or two in the United States.

Ibra admits he is not interested in one day being a coach, but may change his mind like many players have in the past.

"Not as I feel at this moment, but at the same time many players have said the same thing," he said. "Football will always appeal to me, but there are many other things that attract me as well."

Sid
27 Dec 10, 06:20
^ Ibra a coach :palm:

didn't he say he wanted to retire at Milan a while ago????

give him couple of weeks then you'll hear him say he wants to play in england,holland,germany before he retires..and each time it will be the same story ...

" (insert club name) has always been my favourite team,I'm happy and will end my career here" :palm:

and how he wants to coach the swedish national team in the end :palm:

once a whore always a whore..

fertygo
27 Dec 10, 06:25
Nope, literally he just said "This is will be my only n last contract @ milan"

pazzainteramala
27 Dec 10, 17:49
what a funny player

Luka
27 Dec 10, 18:06
what a funny man
fixed ;)

InteristaLT
27 Dec 10, 18:32

I would like to see fight Badr Hari vs Ibra or..... Mike Tyson vs Ibra.
Or fuck it:lol:Chuck Norris vs Ibra:lol:

il-chino
27 Dec 10, 21:16
I would like to see a fistfight of Ibra vs Pique

it will be more of a bitch slapping :P

mario.santon
28 Dec 10, 01:23

:lol: so true...

blackmore
28 Dec 10, 04:06

yeah but in the end of the day u just know that they would kiss and make up :P

-7-
29 Dec 10, 13:21
They are friends now?
http://i55.tinypic.com/wikaiv.jpg

He just joking , goal.crap and other similar garbage sites overhyped about that situation

Batman
29 Dec 10, 13:25
They are friends now?

He just joking , goal.crap and other similar garbage sites overhyped about that situation

who's that? seedorf's brother?? :confused:

boateng
29 Dec 10, 15:08
Terrific player but doesn't do it enough in the big matches..like the CL.

He never suited Barca's system in all fairness, but I still feel Guardiola was harsh on him. I don't think he ever wanted him in the 1st place and it was more like the board buying him to prove that they can match Real who were spending big.

He should have had another season to prove himself.

That said, he's been brilliant for AC Milan this season.

il Biscione 84
29 Dec 10, 20:04

More like a pillow fight :P

vasilios
29 Dec 10, 20:08
Or a cockfight. Without the roosters

mario.santon
30 Dec 10, 20:49
They are friends now?

Ibra's new boyfriend..?

DIN011
30 Dec 10, 21:03
Ibra's new boyfriend..?

I bet he's "bigger" than Pique...

No Hal intended.

mario.santon
30 Dec 10, 21:33
:lol: certainly not taller, but probably longer :lol:

pazzainteramala
30 Dec 10, 21:46
lmao

Big Willy
30 Dec 10, 21:53
what a funny cunt

Really fixed...

Sid
30 Dec 10, 21:55
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

pazzainteramala
30 Dec 10, 21:57
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

il Biscione 84
30 Dec 10, 22:15
I bet he's "bigger" than Pique...

No Hal intended.

LOL! @ That! buwahahaha

pazzainteramala
30 Dec 10, 22:17
lol look at this...ibra's showing him his sausage.

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/images/91/C_3_Media_1190691_immagine_oleft.jpg

Sid
02 Jan 11, 02:56
Ibra: "Here the dressing room is fantastic, Inter ..."

Interviewed by SkySport24, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, of course, spoke only of his new club, but Inter (but go?).

"At Milan we have everything to do well, I never found the atmosphere like the one that's in this team. At Inter there were so many foreigners here are mostly Italian, but what matters is that after every defeat , here at Milan, nothing happens in the locker room. After all we are always knocked back stronger and this is very important to me, is a good sign and a message for everyone, it means that we do not lose mentality and desire to do well, indeed play with a spirit even better. In all the teams I've played I've always done my best and won, here at Milan are all happy because they love me and when you have so great confidence, you're more relaxed, have more motivation and adrenaline, and everything is easier. "

I have one thing to say to you Ibra....TREBEL champions and now WORLD champions :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

minterke
02 Jan 11, 04:43
Since when is Ibra Italian???

Fuckin douche.

il Biscione 84
02 Jan 11, 11:24
IbraBitch tends to take shots at his former clubs and players lately, just shows how lame and ungrateful hoe he is. The fact that the year he lift us we won the treble must be killing him! :P

Sid
03 Jan 11, 00:24
Let him talk guys...keep talking Ibra you don't know how happy it makes us to know how much it burns you....

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lav1xvzFBI1qzxzwwo1_500.jpg

:Dthts right TREBEL ....cry us a river...:lol::lol::lol:

mario.santon
03 Jan 11, 00:37
just like a bitch after getting dumped, said that his former boyfriend sucked... just wait till he left AC B

Sid
03 Jan 11, 03:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFYnSuQWtMc

Suneet
03 Jan 11, 10:38
Brilliant, I wish he had landed some punches, would've spent the night in jail or something.

Batman
03 Jan 11, 11:19
a bitch..

Pajo
03 Jan 11, 11:49
Brilliant, I wish he had landed some punches, would've spent the night in jail or something.

he'd be raped ther :D

Handoyo
05 Jan 11, 08:55
he'd be raped ther :D
It's not "rape" if he enjoys it.

Santiago
05 Jan 11, 09:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFYnSuQWtMc

His awful character will never change.

il Biscione 84
05 Jan 11, 10:59
It's not "rape" if he enjoys it.

LMFAO! That manager is David O'Leary, no idea why this guy is still a coach and why in hell did alahli hire him :P That's just so like ibra's coward behaviour.

Toninu
05 Jan 11, 11:23
He shouldn't fuck around with an Irish man!

Pajo
05 Jan 11, 11:45
:lol: :lol: :lol:

_Ivan_
05 Jan 11, 11:51
His awful character will never change.

That's for sure. Someone needs to teach him a lesson.

Dylan
05 Jan 11, 14:18
He shouldn't fuck around with an Irish man!

Save some Ibra for me then.

Handoyo
05 Jan 11, 15:03
Give the guy some rest, I think he caused a CL shock by knocking Milan out of the competition back in the late 90s or early 00s. :)

il Biscione 84
05 Jan 11, 21:39
Give the guy some rest, I think he caused a CL shock by knocking Milan out of the competition back in the late 90s or early 00s. :)

He did have a good run with Leeds but disappeared for a while then :P

Pajo
06 Jan 11, 22:04
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs782.ash1/167217_1382825509853_1808450532_751268_1881686_n.j pg

Mark
06 Jan 11, 22:22
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs782.ash1/167217_1382825509853_1808450532_751268_1881686_n.j pg

to be continued...

hahahaha

Sid
06 Jan 11, 22:22

:lol::lol::lol:

nice :star::star::star:

lonewolf19
08 Jan 11, 08:02
Real Madrid next stop!

Luka
08 Jan 11, 11:36
I can see that actually ^^^

And nice pic Pajo :lol:

InteristaLT
09 Jan 11, 18:35

Haha nice pic:lol::thumbsup:
Zlutan scored a nice goal today vs Udinese.Too bad it was a foul earlier.Fuckin ref missed it

mario.santon
10 Jan 11, 01:33
Let's hope he will regret his move to AC B... for us to prevent him to win again.. :lol:

il Biscione 84
13 Jan 11, 18:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ANBdllqjyM

Suneet
13 Jan 11, 18:12
Damn who is that actor, he got Ibra right...

A.l.i
13 Jan 11, 18:15
Hahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaa :lol::lol:

il Biscione 84
13 Jan 11, 18:19
His spitting and face expressions are incredibly copying ibra's :P

Besnik
13 Jan 11, 18:29

HAHA! lol :dielaugh:

InteristaLT
13 Jan 11, 19:05
1.24-1.26 :lol: stop video at that time and look at his face.Like Ibras twin brother:lol::D

skeet
13 Jan 11, 23:43

trivela :dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh: :dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh: :dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

Sid
14 Jan 11, 03:10

:lol::lol::lol:

Big Willy
17 Jan 11, 13:05
Bilanistas party celebrating Slutan's goal

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/37549/fundidora-gay-o.gif

Mark
19 Jan 11, 23:01

ahahahahahaha...love the prosthetic nose upgrade they had to give the actor :D

-7-
23 Jan 11, 21:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1rKe0_fYss

dynasty27
24 Jan 11, 01:17
Actually I don't mind about his goal, it was well done though tbh...... but when I saw Galliani ('s face) in the end......:yuck::yuck::yuck: phew

Santiago
24 Jan 11, 03:27
there is no need to watch that goal again, we know Ibra's class and great finishing. i'll say it again, he is an awesome player but also an awful personality as well.

Sokrates
24 Jan 11, 11:12
Found this on facebook... amazing... ;)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs007.snc6/165749_187188147967491_133162686703371_621766_6843 52_n.jpg

InteristaLT
24 Jan 11, 11:17
Awesome goal tbh:palm:But that kick on the flag was a fail:lol:He could do that to Galliani:lol:Fuck them both

La Bling
24 Jan 11, 21:37
This is from my blog, http://ussoccertalker.blogspot.com, it would be great if you guys could press the follow button on the right, and maybe even read it occasionally and comment.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Zlatan+Ibrahimovic+AC+Milan+v+Lecce+Serie+V_MfVxQ3 ULZl.jpg

Luis Figo. Ashley Cole. Ronaldo. Some of the best players of this era. And yet, they may be remembered as traitors.

Figo left Barcelona for Real Madrid, crossing a political, cultural, and historic divide. Now he can’t enter Barcelona without disguising himself. Cole left Arsenal for city rival Chelsea, and was subsequently fined by the league. Ronaldo left Inter Milan to go to A.C. Milan, and as if that wasn’t bad enough, he played at Barcelona and then Real Madrid. Hated by the fans that they left behind, these players are still widely respected across Europe.

Giuseppe Meazza played the majority of his career with Inter, having shorter stints with Milan and Juventus. These are the top three teams in Italy, and now the two Milanese clubs share a stadium named after him. Milan has been buying Inter players for years. It’s usually forgotten or ignored that Andrea Pirlo, face of the current squad, first played for Inter, or that the teams swapped Clarence Seedorf and Francesco Coco.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is another story. After a few successful seasons at Malmo FF in Sweden and Ajax in Holland, Ibra was sold to Juventus. The Turin-based club won two “scudetti” with him. In 2006, as part of a soccer scandal that consumed Italy, Juventus were stripped of their titles and relegated from Serie A to Serie B. Alessandro Del Piero and Gianluigi Buffon stayed with their team despite the pending blow to their reputation and lack of competition. They are now modern legends of the club. Ibrahimovic and his notorious agent, Mino Raiola, negotiated a move to league rival Inter.

Zlatan was instrumental in helping Inter win the next 3 championships, scoring crucial goals and carrying the team at times. However, he was criticized by the fans and media for often fading in big games, especially in the UEFA Champions League. Convinced that he would not have a chance to win the prestigious Champions League with Inter, he left for Barcelona, which had won the tournament the previous season. In his introductory press conference, he kissed the club’s badge and praised the team, leaving Inter fans insulted.

Karma worked its magic and, the following season, Inter beat Ibrahimovic’s Barcelona en route to its first Champions League title in 45 years.

Falling out of favor with the club, he changed teams once again, this time moving to Inter’s biggest rival, A.C. Milan. He completed the transfer treble, playing for the three teams that make up the biggest rivalries in Italian soccer. Inter fans blasted Milan for needing their old parts and “Ibracadabra” for his traitorous decision. Scoring a goal in the Derby della Madonnina between Inter and A.C. Milan and glaring at the Inter supporters in the Curva Nord didn’t help the situation. Some say he is just a mercenary. I say he’s the biggest traitor in soccer history: Il Traditore.

Handoyo
29 Jan 11, 15:55
He's got nothing on Ronaldo.

Absolutely nothing.

InteristaLT
29 Jan 11, 16:11
This is from my blog, http://ussoccertalker.blogspot.com, it would be great if you guys could press the follow button on the right, and maybe even read it occasionally and comment.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Zlatan+Ibrahimovic+AC+Milan+v+Lecce+Serie+V_MfVxQ3 ULZl.jpg

Luis Figo. Ashley Cole. Ronaldo. Some of the best players of this era. And yet, they may be remembered as traitors.

Figo left Barcelona for Real Madrid, crossing a political, cultural, and historic divide. Now he can’t enter Barcelona without disguising himself. Cole left Arsenal for city rival Chelsea, and was subsequently fined by the league. Ronaldo left Inter Milan to go to A.C. Milan, and as if that wasn’t bad enough, he played at Barcelona and then Real Madrid. Hated by the fans that they left behind, these players are still widely respected across Europe.

Giuseppe Meazza played the majority of his career with Inter, having shorter stints with Milan and Juventus. These are the top three teams in Italy, and now the two Milanese clubs share a stadium named after him. Milan has been buying Inter players for years. It’s usually forgotten or ignored that Andrea Pirlo, face of the current squad, first played for Inter, or that the teams swapped Clarence Seedorf and Francesco Coco.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is another story. After a few successful seasons at Malmo FF in Sweden and Ajax in Holland, Ibra was sold to Juventus. The Turin-based club won two “scudetti” with him. In 2006, as part of a soccer scandal that consumed Italy, Juventus were stripped of their titles and relegated from Serie A to Serie B. Alessandro Del Piero and Gianluigi Buffon stayed with their team despite the pending blow to their reputation and lack of competition. They are now modern legends of the club. Ibrahimovic and his notorious agent, Mino Raiola, negotiated a move to league rival Inter.

Zlatan was instrumental in helping Inter win the next 3 championships, scoring crucial goals and carrying the team at times. However, he was criticized by the fans and media for often fading in big games, especially in the UEFA Champions League. Convinced that he would not have a chance to win the prestigious Champions League with Inter, he left for Barcelona, which had won the tournament the previous season. In his introductory press conference, he kissed the club’s badge and praised the team, leaving Inter fans insulted.

Karma worked its magic and, the following season, Inter beat Ibrahimovic’s Barcelona en route to its first Champions League title in 45 years.

Falling out of favor with the club, he changed teams once again, this time moving to Inter’s biggest rival, A.C. Milan. He completed the transfer treble, playing for the three teams that make up the biggest rivalries in Italian soccer. Inter fans blasted Milan for needing their old parts and “Ibracadabra” for his traitorous decision. Scoring a goal in the Derby della Madonnina between Inter and A.C. Milan and glaring at the Inter supporters in the Curva Nord didn’t help the situation. Some say he is just a mercenary. I say he’s the biggest traitor in soccer history: Il Traditore.

Yeah Ibra is really maybe the biggest traitor in the history of football:palm:

il Biscione 84
29 Jan 11, 17:07
He's got nothing on Ronaldo.

Absolutely nothing.

1000000% spot on!

-7-
30 Jan 11, 11:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDaz6GfIcyM

il Biscione 84
30 Jan 11, 12:29
Dude why you keep posting his goals?! :wallbang:

Suneet
30 Jan 11, 12:44
Milanista. Check out the DP.

il Biscione 84
30 Jan 11, 12:46
Ah! well, fuck that then...

Santiago
30 Jan 11, 16:05
look at his avatar, how can he be an Interista?!

Luka
30 Jan 11, 19:31
This deffinetly lacks the attention.

"Fuck off Pep, I am Zlatan." :lol:

g9m7m8_2t4Y

Pajo
30 Jan 11, 19:42
thats hilarious, it was posted few months ago :D

mario.santon
30 Jan 11, 21:30
AC will have zero tituli this year, and zlatan will cried to move to england...

mario.santon
30 Jan 11, 21:30
AC will have zero tituli this year, and zlatan will cry to move to england...

il Biscione 84
30 Jan 11, 22:15
I didn't notice the avatar :palm:

This deffinetly lacks the attention.

"Fuck off Pep, I am Zlatan." :lol:

g9m7m8_2t4Y

Wtf, Zlatan with an English accent lol!

Luka
30 Jan 11, 22:29
I didn't notice the avatar :palm:

Wtf, Zlatan with an English accent lol!
Ofcourse !

"He - Is - Zlatan"

:D

ps. Briliant vid :]

Santiago
31 Jan 11, 12:52
Funny vid but the truth is that Ibra is leading Milan to scudetto right now, has anyone noticed that?

perika
31 Jan 11, 12:57
Dude why you keep posting his goals?! :wallbang:
im asking the same question

lock this stupid tread for 1000 year :))))))

DARi0
09 Feb 11, 06:18
Funny vid but the truth is that Ibra is leading Milan to scudetto right now, has anyone noticed that?

He used to, but I believe you cannot win Scudetto just by relying on 1 player [even if it's Ibra] against teams like INTER and Napoli ;)

Tuesday 8 February, 2011
Ibrahimovic beginning to tire
Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits that he is tired after playing so much for his club side this season.

The 29-year-old is the first name on the teamsheet at San Siro and is beginning to feel the pain.

Speaking while on international duty with Sweden, he said: “I have to be smart and listen to my body so that I stay fit all season.

“I feel very tired. The last two games, I have not been 100 per cent.

“I run around the pitch without something happening.”

Ibrahimovic has fired blanks in each of Milan's last two League matches, which have ended in draws.

There are suggestions that he isn't compatible with Alexandre Pato.
LOL maybe a plane should fall on the pitch.... :D he's clearly not happy with his sucky team. He's getting tired of winning the games by himself, and we all know Ibra can flop! Just like we saw recently, when Ibra flops, milan flops!

DARi0
09 Feb 11, 06:18

He used to, but I believe you cannot win Scudetto just by relying on 1 player [even if it's Ibra] against teams like INTER and Napoli ;)

Tuesday 8 February, 2011
Ibrahimovic beginning to tire
Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits that he is tired after playing so much for his club side this season.

The 29-year-old is the first name on the teamsheet at San Siro and is beginning to feel the pain.

Speaking while on international duty with Sweden, he said: “I have to be smart and listen to my body so that I stay fit all season.

“I feel very tired. The last two games, I have not been 100 per cent.

“I run around the pitch without something happening.”

Ibrahimovic has fired blanks in each of Milan's last two League matches, which have ended in draws.

There are suggestions that he isn't compatible with Alexandre Pato.
LOL maybe a plane should fall on the pitch.... :D he's clearly not happy with his sucky team. He's getting tired of winning the games by himself, and we all know Ibra can flop! Just like we saw recently, when Ibra flops, milan flops!

il Biscione 84
09 Feb 11, 07:18

We were Ibra-Dependent before he left us :P

Coasterfreek
09 Feb 11, 07:21
AC will have zero tituli this year, and zlatan will cry to move to england...

Isn't he technically owned by Barca and on loan at Bilan? Not sure who would buy him.

il Biscione 84
09 Feb 11, 07:23
Isn't he technically owned by Barca and on loan at Bilan? Not sure who would buy him.

I think BBilan bought him with the fee to be payed on 4 years installments.

lonewolf19
09 Feb 11, 07:56

It is a done deal. It is a first year loan with agreed price at the end(25 mil?).

il Biscione 84
09 Feb 11, 09:23
It is a done deal. It is a first year loan with agreed price at the end(25 mil?).

Yup. That's what I think, it's a 25 ml to be paid on 4 years installments.

thorn
13 Feb 11, 08:45
We were Ibra-Dependent before he left us :P
Right.But we had a great defense and a slightly better Midfield then current Milan side,so he would have to work less back then,

Mino
15 Feb 11, 21:58
nose+knowckout's = ln(-11)

il Biscione 84
15 Feb 11, 22:03
Did well with the disallowed goal :P

Lionheart
15 Feb 11, 22:03
Useless as tits on a boar tonight against Tottenham. Not the tough prick he think he is Serie A.

0:48 - 1:00 THAT'S ME!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: DAMN, LUIS!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFuSsg4wO-g&feature=related

Batman
16 Feb 11, 12:52
Zlatan will never ever allowed to win the CL..

Santiago
16 Feb 11, 13:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFuSsg4wO-g&feature=related

When i had watched this vid for first time i was still an Ibra fan, i was thinking that he had become a true Interista :palm: how foolish i was back then.

A.l.i
16 Feb 11, 13:56
Zlatan Big game Choker Ibrahimovic :howler:

il Biscione 84
16 Feb 11, 20:17
It's just Mancini's inter what BBilan have. An Ibra- dependant team will not succeed in europe cuz he's the biggest flop!

mario.santon
16 Feb 11, 20:46
Mou 1st year inter is also Zlatan dependent, but we at least admitted it

il Biscione 84
16 Feb 11, 20:48
Mou 1st year inter is also Zlatan dependent, but we at least admitted it

We didn't really realized it pr were in denial til he left!

sergiu.inter
17 Feb 11, 14:52
what a moron... :lol:

vitomins
17 Feb 11, 15:15
Ibrahimovic's first Inter goal:

b_hrLGXiJus

Ibrahimovic's last Inter goal:

rdD2EyWAYxE

Batman
17 Feb 11, 15:17
both goals are brilliant..

Ibrahimovic's first Inter goal:

fusAYqCafgE

btw, I dont think that this is his first goal..

vitomins
17 Feb 11, 15:28
both goals are brilliant..

btw, I dont think that this is his first goal..

I posted the wrong video...I fixed it now...

DIN011
17 Feb 11, 15:30
I posted the wrong video...I fixed it now...

Isn't that his 2nd goal? He scored 2 in that game...

vitomins
17 Feb 11, 15:40
Isn't that his 2nd goal? He scored 2 in that game...

Which do you mean? In the Fiorentina match, I believe Cambiasso scored the other two. For his last goal he scored 2 against Atalanta, I believe the backheel was his second of the match...

I can't watch alot of these, so please correct me if I am wrong...

Batman
17 Feb 11, 15:44
Which do you mean? In the Fiorentina match, I believe Cambiasso scored the other two. For his last goal he scored 2 against Atalanta, I believe the backheel was his second of the match...

I think in the Fiorentina game Ibra scored the second goal, the first one was Balotelli's goal..the game ended 2-0

vitomins
17 Feb 11, 15:45
I think in the Fiorentina goal Ibra scored the second goal, the first one was Balotelli's goal..the game ended 2-0

That was a different match...Ibra's first goal came in a 3-2 win at Fiorentina on 9/9/2006...Balotelli was not even on the first team yet...

DIN011
17 Feb 11, 15:46

Yup, you're right...my bad.

Batman
17 Feb 11, 16:08
That was a different match...Ibra's first goal came in a 3-2 win at Fiorentina on 9/9/2006...Balotelli was not even on the first team yet...

My bad, I thought we were talking about the wrong video you give..

vitomins
24 Feb 11, 12:47
Wow, no activity in this thread for a week?? This should spark some comments:

Ibra: "I can't speak badly of Inter because I spent fantastic moments there, but historically I believe Milan are a more important club..."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/885082/ibrahimovic-reignites-feud-with-guardiola?cc=5901

Handoyo
26 Feb 11, 15:04
That's like ordering iced lemon tie, with no ice.

I don't give a shit btw.

Numero Dieci
26 Feb 11, 15:08
What's he suppose to say?

He's at Milan now,he's obviously gonna rep them.

Toninu
26 Feb 11, 16:23
Well, he kind of stated the obvious there, even though in our history we were never sent to Serie B and our presidents never ran away from the club/

|| WS10 ||
08 Mar 11, 02:41
Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Future May Not Be With Milan - Agent Mino Raiola

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent has thrown the footballer's future with the Serie A leaders in doubt saying nothing is certain beyond next year

AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has had his future with the Italian club thrown into doubt by his agent Mino Raiola. The Swedish international, who is on a season-long loan from Barcelona, has been one of the Rosseneri's best player's this season in their quest to win the Scudetto for the first time since 2004.

''Zlatan might not end his career at Milan. We will decide everything in 2012 according to the results achieved here [at Milan]," told Italian publication 7 Gold:

"He is just as likely to return to Barcelona and see out the remainder of his 5 year deal there too."

The former Internazionale hitman failed to live up his €56m price tag after a swap deal with Barcelona last summer with Samuel Eto'o moving in the opposite direction. Barca decided to loan him out to Milan this season where he has scored 19 goals in 33 games for them, also contributing 12 assists along the way.

Milan have the option of purchasing Ibrahimovic at the end of the season for a reported fee of €24 million.

Sid
08 Mar 11, 06:37
-We will decide everything in 2012 according to the results achieved here [at Milan]," told Italian publication 7 Gold:

:eek: :lol: I thought he wanted to end his career at bbilan :lol: if bbilan don't win the scudetto he's definitely leaving then :D

tsk tsk tsk ibra ibra ibra...

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Admin/BkFill/Default_image_group/2010/4/29/1272557872965/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic--006.jpg
http://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/2011/02/01/ibrahimovic_milan_487_381.jpg

are you looking for this?

http://www.firsttouchonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/champions-league-trophy.jpg

:depress: .... I thought so....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_J3_liDBfbvs/S66SyDY2ylI/AAAAAAAAjqo/uUJpqqDOy6s/s1600/Zlatan+Ibrahimovic+Barcelona+Football+Player.jpg

http://argentina.worldcupblog.org/files/2010/12/Inter-Milan-UEFA-Champions-League-Winner.jpg

:depress:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/galleries/205/205019/crop_450x500_GYI0058696048.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pajo
08 Mar 11, 11:56

More and more i hate him. I am still fan of his play, but christ, what an ass... :palm:

Numero Dieci
08 Mar 11, 13:48
So what's new?

We all know Ibra is a progessional hitman in football.

Whoever is the highest bidder gets him.

Michael
09 Mar 11, 20:34
Another year of no CL glory for our beloved IL NOSE. :lol:

Pajo
09 Mar 11, 20:35
Flop of the game, as usuall :D

thatdude
09 Mar 11, 20:38
Next year when Cassono is not cup tied I wouldn't be surprised if they sit Ibra for all CL games.

_Ivan_
09 Mar 11, 20:40
another drop in the sea of failure

hahahaha

Dylan
09 Mar 11, 20:47
http://fiorentina.theoffside.com/files/2009/05/champions20league20logo.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9my1tAzLK8g

dynasty27
09 Mar 11, 20:47
Him as a big-time CL knockout choker celebrating on our club's and 2 FIF members' birthday would not be right anyway. Job well done.

Coasterfreek
09 Mar 11, 21:12
No Champions League for you!! What a flopper.. which is what we're used to seeing.

Batman
09 Mar 11, 21:25
Ibra will never ever win the CL.. FACT!!