PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

b4h4mooth
11 Nov 11, 12:27
Taekwondo black belt,football league champion, top scorer, drive ferrari, tattoo,188 cm tall, yakuza long hair, beard, millionare...... Yeah ....he deserve to be arrogant.

I4E
11 Nov 11, 12:34
Taekwondo black belt,football league champion, top scorer, drive ferrari, tattoo,188 cm tall, yakuza long hair, beard, millionare...... Yeah ....he deserve to be arrogant.

He is definately arrogant, but he was even like that before he became popular.

My cousin (in sweden obviously) went to school with him and they were neighbors. She said that even at a young age he had a very self-centered, arrogant attitude. Just one of those guys that didn't really give much time of day for others.

FCBarca
11 Nov 11, 16:05
No, it's not an act...He's all ego and I suppose that's fine...I find him very funny in all honesty

Ash1899
11 Nov 11, 17:52
We all think he is arrogant, thinks highly of himself bla bla bla.....

Why should anyone expect his autobiography to be any different?

If anything, I commend him for staying true too himself rather than conform and try to please the G rated crowd. Dude is pure awesomeness and his book is on it's way to becoming one of football's best ever reads...

Heck, whatever he has said in his book so far (about Barca, Pep, Mancini etc), we kinda knew. He just said it the Zlatan way, that's all...

emcct
21 Nov 11, 11:35
Ibra: I think Milan are the biggest club I have ever played with.

Whine whine whine, you will still NEVER win CL!! FORZA INTER!

interista4
21 Nov 11, 11:36
Fuck this cunt, he doesn't deserve a thread in inter forums tbh.

addo
14 Jan 12, 10:58
Fuck this cunt, he doesn't deserve a thread in inter forums tbh.

Feel about him as you want but this cunt transformed Inter from perennial losers to winners..

andreas
14 Jan 12, 11:29
zlatan "inhibited" ibraimovic

thorn
15 Jan 12, 20:52
who's the bitch now ?

Batman
15 Jan 12, 21:40
We are stronger he said :yao:

Analrapist
15 Jan 12, 21:50
http://gfx2.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image/14216197/480/normal/7ae72438c4b5a/zlatan.jpg

/DEAD :lol:

Edit: Oh, I should probably translate. :lol:

That pic is from his book, Jag är Zlatan(I am Zlatan), they just replaced Zlatan with "en zigenare", which translates to "a gipsy".

Racist but still funny. :work:

Coasterfreek
16 Jan 12, 03:12
:finger:

rfU
16 Jan 12, 06:13
WallE chewed him up and shat him out :thumbsup:

A.l.i
16 Jan 12, 06:49
Was he playing in the 2nd half ???

Me2
16 Jan 12, 19:36
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxv4h7B3631qcbx26o1_500.png

http://i42.tinypic.com/vybih0.gif

mario.santon
17 Jan 12, 00:32
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2012/01/16/2850551/zlatan-ibrahimovic-ac-milan-did-not-play-well-but-inter-only

still an idiot ...

dynasty27
17 Jan 12, 00:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfWcUInvZH8

William
17 Jan 12, 00:35
Still a bitch

NiklasSkoog
01 Feb 12, 09:27
Rofl, look att his video. It's hilarious even though u cant speak italian. And ibra is awesome.
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/iene/puntata/279546/matano-interviste-interrotte.html

Alessandro
04 Feb 12, 01:18
Found a new love...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/sandrodiosi/newloveibra.jpg

DARi0
04 Feb 12, 14:05
BWAHWAHHAHAAAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HE GOT CAUGHT AGAIN LIKE THAT :dino:

Mino
04 Feb 12, 17:38
seriously WTF !! :trollol::trollol::trollol:

A.l.i
04 Feb 12, 19:13
What is wrong with him???

_Ivan_
04 Feb 12, 19:15
hahahah omg wtf, again. what a fag

Hadrian
05 Feb 12, 17:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5709xJdK7I#t=0m43s

jump to 0:43

what an idiot

Mad Biscione
05 Feb 12, 17:15
:work: 3 games at least

_Ivan_
05 Feb 12, 17:17
hahahahhaha he is a douche

rfU
05 Feb 12, 17:34
wankeeeeer

Besnik
13 Feb 12, 19:35
Ibra drops Champions League obsession

http://www.football-italia.net/node/15660

William
13 Feb 12, 19:53
Announcing failure more like

Can't win the CL when you think your the best=pretend you don't want it

DARi0
14 Feb 12, 05:23
after a long period of analysing BBilan`s potential, he basicly admitted he'll never win it with that team :lol:

apahllo
15 Feb 12, 20:15
arsenal are getting thrashed...
good for italy

crzdcolombian
20 Feb 12, 19:28
I hated Ibra even when he play'd for us. Guy seemed like a dick, now that he is at AC Milan he is an even bigger douchebag. He has no sense of loyalty he playd for Juve, AC Milan and us. Then he goes to Barca and talks so much shit about the team and the coach because he didn't start. Guy is an ass that is why he plays for AC Milan

Numero Dieci
23 Feb 12, 19:52
U mad?

armendsh
26 Feb 12, 11:19
:palm:

Pajo
08 Mar 12, 12:39
:awyeah: :awyeah:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/429732_364181236937733_230365940319264_1163712_716 363872_n.jpg

Super Tele in Macedonian means "Super Veal"... And in the back, it says ANAL :lol: :lol: What a caption :lol:

Aurimas
12 Mar 12, 10:14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6HbhREr9Lw&feature=player_embedded#!

Ibra... what a nice man :D

Pipka
12 Mar 12, 17:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6HbhREr9Lw&feature=player_embedded#!

Ibra... what a nice man :D
Once a redneck always a redneck still his football qualities are undeniable

Numero Dieci
12 Mar 12, 19:33
''The fuck you lookin at bitch?''

ADRossi
12 Mar 12, 19:41
Can't wait to see him flop on the big stage at Euros this year

Kenny
14 Mar 12, 17:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdXMHJjKAKU&feature=player_embedded

whyyyy? whyyyyy? ptttuiiii pttuuuiii

Coasterfreek
10 Apr 12, 00:18
http://hasibrawonchampionsleague.com/

:lol:

Dylan
10 Apr 12, 01:40
Have we won 8 league titles in a row?

vitomins
10 Apr 12, 16:29
Have we won 8 league titles in a row?

9 league titles in 10 years...crazy!

Besides the BS cups like Italian Super Cup, Spanish Super Cup, UEFA Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup, does he really only have 1 cup to his name?? The KNVB Cup he won way back in 2002?? He hasn't won Coppa Italia or Copa del Rey??

If that is the case, he either sucks at knockout competitions or is extremely bad luck for any team he is on for those competitions...

NegroInBlue
10 Apr 12, 17:20
Have we won 5 league titles in a row?

7 league titles in 10 years...crazy!

FYP

Guys...I'm a disappoint.
I thought only delusioned Juventino thought that they can still think they are Serie A champions in 2005 and 2006...That wasn't Zlatan's fault but still we can't say he won these titles.

But even with that, agree that his league records is still incredible. Maybe a CL choker but a fucking great player whatever we may like him or not.

Jim Morrison
01 May 12, 09:06
so apparently, he could be on his way to real. mourinho better dont take this piece of shit or he will definitely not win CL.

Mad Biscione
01 May 12, 09:11
Mourinho better take Cavani

Forza
01 May 12, 10:31
after a long period of analysing BBilan`s potential, he basicly admitted he'll never win it with that team :lol:

You do know that that's only because he plays with them? He ruins teams.

I remember that Napoli -Milan game where he got a red card, during those last 5 - 10 minutes with one man less, Milan created more chances than with him. The Tottenham ULC game they lost, it was all his fault too.

Barca - Inter, we only won because of that moron ruined Barca.

Teams can't play attacks that are depended on speed, he slows them down.

So let's hope he ruins Milan's game this derby too So Samuel and Lucio can eat him up :troll:

Numero Dieci
05 May 12, 03:45
I'd like hi mat Real tbh.

Solfice
05 May 12, 07:31
I would assume that, if Ibra leaves for Real then AC Milan will win CL next year.:troll:

Dylan
05 May 12, 22:00
True, if he goes we have to endure Milan's CL win :(

skyline1908
05 May 12, 22:04
Hate him or not, Ibra is one of the best players ever in this game..Hes just incredible, his dribbling on that type of body..Wonderfull athlete.

Forza
05 May 12, 22:20
Hate him or not, Ibra is one of the best players ever in this game..Hes just incredible, his dribbling on that type of body..Wonderfull athlete.

Rotflmfao! :D are you serious? Have you watched any of his games at all? He is a disease to teams who aim high, like Milan and Barca, possibly Inter too.

We only won to Barca thanks to him ruining for them, just like he's doing nowadays. My brothers are Milan fans so I've seen everyone and you'd have to be blind to not see it. He even does the same with the Swedish national team!!! Only fanboys disagree... He could be good if he'd only go for it, but his lack of will stops him....so one of the greatest? Naaahhh....

I hate how people keep thinking he's one of the best today, so not true.

I'd rather have us on EL than with him in CL ruining our team. He's got this self esteem problem where he has to blame everyone else for when he fucks up, which is causing his teammates to play worse and too afraid of fucking up leading them to fuck up more.

skyline1908
05 May 12, 22:28
Your arguments are invalid.

Hes won more leagues title than any other player in history of football. Hes born in a body of a Lucio. Can you imagine Lucio doing things Ibra does???? He lead every team to trophy, and we won out sccudetos thanks to him, when he played under injurys and made it somehow.

I am not a fanboy, a hate him! But im realistic.

Hes incredible footballer, most complete player EVER TO BE ON A PITCH. He has techni, speed, dribble, passing skills, brutal shot, header, strenght, free kicks..He has everything.

In his time at Barca, when he was playing central, Messi sucked AND HE WILL STILL BE SUCKING DICK, but Lola Guardila decided to sacriface Zlatan.

Forza
05 May 12, 22:50

Hes won more leagues title than any other player in history of football. Hes born in a body of a Lucio. Can you imagine Lucio doing things Ibra does???? He lead every team to trophy, and we won out sccudetos thanks to him, when he played under injurys and made it somehow.

Hes incredible footballer, most complete player EVER TO BE ON A PITCH. He has techni, speed, dribble, passing skills, brutal shot, header, strenght, free kicks..He has everything.

In his time at Barca, when he was playing central, Messi sucked AND HE WILL STILL BE SUCKING DICK, but Lola Guardila decided to sacriface Zlatan.

Haha :D the usual thing said about the Barca leave for Zlatan...Messi replaced Zlatan because he's doing much greater than him. It's so obvious that you hate Messi, because selling Zlatan has been the greatest thing that Pep did. Sure, when he's here winning the scudetto, Milan was out there in CL :P he always fucks up in CL games.

RECOBA02
05 May 12, 23:11
Rotflmfao! :D are you serious? Have you watched any of his games at all? He is a disease to teams who aim high, like Milan and Barca, possibly Inter too.

We only won to Barca thanks to him ruining for them, just like he's doing nowadays. My brothers are Milan fans so I've seen everyone and you'd have to be blind to not see it. He even does the same with the Swedish national team!!! Only fanboys disagree... He could be good if he'd only go for it, but his lack of will stops him....so one of the greatest? Naaahhh....

I hate how people keep thinking he's one of the best today, so not true.

I'd rather have us on EL than with him in CL ruining our team. He's got this self esteem problem where he has to blame everyone else for when he fucks up, which is causing his teammates to play worse and too afraid of fucking up leading them to fuck up more.

disgraceful post. With that football knowledge I'd swear you were asian or a yank.

Forza
05 May 12, 23:31
disgraceful post. With that football knowledge I'd swear you were asian or a yank.

Nope, neither :D and please tell me, why is he so great? Are you gonna mention "all the leagues he's won"? :P Please tell me, have you watched all of his games in Milan to think that?

It's ridiculous how many people actually think he's as great as they think he is...:palm:

Recently Sweden couldn't win a game against Denmark with him, without him they won against Holland.

RECOBA02
05 May 12, 23:40
If you can't tell by watching theres nothing i can say that will help you.

Forza
06 May 12, 00:24

Lol, suuuure :D

What's worse than Ibrahim fanboys are people denying that they are :palm: or it's just ignorance I guess.

sergiu.inter
06 May 12, 14:45
fuck you whore..... i'm gonna enjoy seeing you cry tonight after we kick your ass and you lose the scudetto !!!

Visca
06 May 12, 16:11
Hey Ibra, fuck you!

wicked wizard
06 May 12, 16:36
Nope, neither :D and please tell me, why is he so great? Are you gonna mention "all the leagues he's won"? :P Please tell me, have you watched all of his games in Milan to think that?

It's ridiculous how many people actually think he's as great as they think he is...:palm:

Recently Sweden couldn't win a game against Denmark with him, without him they won against Holland.what makes him so great. maby been 6 foot 5 with that speed. and for someone that size he has tekkers that are better than ronaldo and messi. and some off his goals he has scored are some off the best i have ever seen

Forza
06 May 12, 17:31
what makes him so great. maby been 6 foot 5 with that speed. and for someone that size he has tekkers that are better than ronaldo and messi. and some off his goals he has scored are some off the best i have ever seen

I don't know if you watch his games but every time he tries going for a nice looking goal, he most often fuck them up. He always tries with his "magical" passes which also fails a lot! In the end, goals are what is counted and he need penalties to fight for the lead in goals :D

Oh, how I can't wait until he retires :P:

wicked wizard
06 May 12, 18:28
I don't know if you watch his games but every time he tries going for a nice looking goal, he most often fuck them up. He always tries with his "magical" passes which also fails a lot! In the end, goals are what is counted and he need penalties to fight for the lead in goals :D

Oh, how I can't wait until he retires :P:every footballer thats ever lived fucks up more than they do somthing magical. they are human. ohh yor from sweden yor jst hateing on your own player's like i do

Cal
06 May 12, 19:41
PRRRRRRRRRICCKKKK

Nour
06 May 12, 19:44
Fuck Ibrah. I hated him when he played for us too. He is a shitty passer and he chokes in big games. He scored 10 goals in penalties this year.. And you think he is so good. If he is good, he would show up in big champion league games. I always hated him when he played with inter too.

Batman
06 May 12, 19:48
Fuck off you and your fucking long nose..

Handoyo
06 May 12, 20:48
:trollol:

andreas
06 May 12, 20:51
fuck you!

Batman
06 May 12, 20:52

Michael
06 May 12, 20:54
LET'S LAUGH AT IBRAHIMOVIC AND HIS NOSE. WE BROKE THEIR SCUDETTO WINNING STREAK. LOL!!!!!!

Cris
06 May 12, 21:00
And the streak finally ends.

Shhhhh that ya prick!

Coasterfreek
06 May 12, 21:01
Fuck You. :finger:

vassago
06 May 12, 21:03
LET'S LAUGH AT IBRAHIMOVIC AND HIS NOSE. WE BROKE THEIR SCUDETTO WINNING STREAK. LOL!!!!!!
Inter would be the death to him...HAHAHAHAHAHA...

interista4
06 May 12, 21:19
Fuck him and his 5 meter nose, but the most annoying thing about this asshole..

Why does he look like a retarded after every goal celebration? honestly, even when he played for us, his fucking face annoyins me as hell.
Or is a retarded for real, maybe? not just when celebrating goals?

Fucking little selfish asshole

Visca
06 May 12, 21:26
:trollol::trollol::trollol:

_Ivan_
06 May 12, 21:29
pezzo di merda

may he enjoy 4-2 defeat tonight ta-ta

Besnik
06 May 12, 21:29
Payback's a bitch. :D

Bob Sacamano
06 May 12, 21:30
http://troll.me/images/haxball-hippo/whos-laughing-now-bitch-thumb.jpg

Go fuck yourself, stupid zingaro.

szasza02
06 May 12, 21:46
rat cocksucker

KevinB
06 May 12, 22:02
Lol at his celebrations, fucking asshole with your controverse.
Didn't saw you being an arrogant fuck when Milito owned you

http://images.football.co.uk/300x300/photo_1328551698326-1-0.jpg
Keep bowing for Il Principe.
Not even worth it to watch Il Principe in the eyes.

Ibrabitch.

Mad Biscione
06 May 12, 22:06
I like him as a player, skills only, but he can be a dick, though I cant hate on him this hard

Visca
06 May 12, 22:30
How about another one... :trollol:

Numero Dieci
06 May 12, 22:59
Milan without Ibra is nothing.

I'd really like him to go to Real,Milan would be shit without him.

nerazzurribhoy
06 May 12, 23:18
ibrahimoBITCH owned again......he will play till he is 40 to try and piss inter off! A grey haired Zannetti will still be toe to toe with him lol.

Forza
06 May 12, 23:41
ibrahimoBITCH owned again......he will play till he is 40 to try and piss inter off! A grey haired Zannetti will still be toe to toe with him lol.

A grey haired Zanetti? Lol, Zanetti doesn't age anymore, he'll stay this way forever! And the way he ran through the pitch as if it was Milan's primavera made everything even better :D

rockball
07 May 12, 05:30
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Fuck you Ibra.
No league title this year :troll:

And your goal celebrations are probably the worst in football history. Epic fail.

PS - That penalty though was a phenomenal one. No keeper could save it.

snake
07 May 12, 07:21

Handoyo
07 May 12, 09:06
My biggest joy in this world is to see a humble man humiliate an arrogant one. Which made last night much more beautiful after Il Principe outshined this cocksucker.

king_elnino
07 May 12, 09:09
I would assume that, if Ibra leaves for Real then AC Milan will win CL next year.:troll:

bahahahaha... and that will so much win..

vassago
07 May 12, 09:12
Il Nose actually got humiliated by Inter again :)... I'm glad we are his worst nightmare now... both this looser and CUNTARI can go and fuck them selfs in the a$$... Berlu needs his bitches for his parties ;)

Native
07 May 12, 09:29
Hamsun?!

Forza
07 May 12, 12:14
Take that, long nose! Now please, retire from football. GTFO!

Solfice
07 May 12, 12:19
Him and Muntari are the two players I like the least now. Pretty disrespectful but what else can you want from Ibra.

Nyall
07 May 12, 12:22

... funny how you start your rgument that someone's argument is invalid and then you commence your own argument with an invalid statement..

Forza
07 May 12, 12:23
... funny how you start your rgument that someone's argument is invalid and then you commence your own argument with an invalid statement..

Typical Ibra fanboys...smh.

Batman
07 May 12, 12:31
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/554464_248541715252998_1606828364_n.jpg

The Wall
07 May 12, 13:24
Il Nose actually got humiliated by Inter again :)... I'm glad we are his worst nightmare now... both this looser and CUNTARI can go and fuck them selfs in the a$$... Berlu needs his bitches for his parties ;)

Scudetto last season and supercoppa say hello.

vasilios
07 May 12, 17:24
Treble says suck it.

Hasan
07 May 12, 18:00
I hate to see that we talk about him after such a great victory. I am happy that he's winning line is over.

Melo
09 May 12, 17:17
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8142/7165446382_84a8cec737.jpg

The Wall
11 May 12, 15:31
Treble says suck it.

And I'm sure he is pretty butthurt over that treble.

But talking about Inter being his worst nightmare and humilating him over and over again is just factually wrong. He got his fair share of success againt us over the years.

vassago
11 May 12, 15:48
Scudetto last season and supercoppa say hello.
and Inter says hello THIS YEAR... :troll:

Visca
11 May 12, 15:56
Nah the CL is his worst nightmare :D

vassago
11 May 12, 17:08
Nah the CL is his worst nightmare :D
:lol:...
no argument there

KillerKarl86
12 May 12, 21:37
Still can't believe how went to Milan, i never thought it was true when i first heard the news. Fucking mercenary with no loyalty and only cares about the money.

Remember him saying that Inter was the team he supported as a boy, BULLSHIT. Pinocchio big nose liar

Meazza, Ronaldo, Vieri, Ibrahimovic......whats with our world class forwards ending up playing for Milan? Looks like Balotelli will be the next forward to go there.

FORZAINTERMILAN
12 May 12, 22:15
Still can't believe how went to Milan, i never thought it was true when i first heard the news. Fucking mercenary with no loyalty and only cares about the money.

Remember him saying that Inter was the team he supported as a boy, BULLSHIT. Pinocchio big nose liar

Meazza, Ronaldo, Vieri, Ibrahimovic......whats with our world class forwards ending up playing for Milan? Looks like Balotelli will be the next forward to go there.

i am sure one day Balotelli will join them. i feel it. i hope i am wrong.. the only player that wouldnt join is MILITO! GRANDE MILITO!

rockball
13 May 12, 06:08
Milito may join them if Abate moves to us :troll:

interista4
13 May 12, 06:20

Meh? It's simple, the fans don't make a big deal about Inter ex playing for milan, so should the players do?
Even our management loaning and selling them players, straight, so can u really blame the players?
That's how it works in Italy I guess, they don't make a big deal as in Barca-Real case, for example.

As for Il Nose.. did u really not expect him to move to Milan? He moved to us from our biggest rivals, let's not forget that?
Why would that inslut to human care about any team? I doubt if he even cares about his own family, really, can't expect that from him.

IF anyone is to be blamed, is our silly management that couldn't agree with Farca a deal that if he leaves, we would have first hand to bring him back.
Like really 25m euros would be a big deal for us, we paid fucking 20m for Pazzo, so FFP my ass.

rockball
13 May 12, 10:50
Barca asked our management and Ibra was ok to move to us, but we refused.

Forza
13 May 12, 11:08
Well I can't really blame him, I mean the team doesn't exactly have a "loyalty" against players, lets say you play a bad season, they'll immediately kick you and replace you with someone better. Loyalty is just overrated. Don't get me wrong, I hate Ibra too.

interista4
13 May 12, 12:07

Well if that's true....... :palm::palm::palm:
We're fucking dumb, Milan without Ibra is a mid-table team, do we love them that much that we wanted to see them winning trophies again?

I don't care how an ass he is, but we should've brought him back.

Natasha
13 May 12, 12:11
Well if that's true....... :palm::palm::palm:
We're fucking dumb, Milan without Ibra is a mid-table team, do we love them that much that we wanted to see them winning trophies again?

I don't care how an ass he is, but we should've brought him back.No we shouldn't have. I'm sorry, but this team has a little dignity so that we bring back someone who's spit on us. I wouldn't bring him back even if i know that he is gonna change the game and help us. But he wouldn't even do that, i would rather see this team developing from zero and becoming huge in several years, than having to watch Ibrahimobitc play in our colors again and revolve this whole group around him. No, thank you.

interista4
13 May 12, 12:20
No we shouldn't have. I'm sorry, but this team has a little dignity so that we bring back someone who's spit on us. I wouldn't bring him back even if i know that he is gonna change the game and help us. But he wouldn't even do that, i would rather see this team developing from zero and becoming huge in several years, than having to watch Ibrahimobitc play in our colors again and revolve this whole group around him. No, thank you.

He was a glory hunter and an ass even when he played for Rube, that didn't make us not buy him.
So I don't see the problem really.. It's not that we could refuse Barca's great offer for him, but that just my opinion I guees.

Forza
13 May 12, 12:34
No thanks to il nose here. I can't help but to laugh how people underestimate Milan without Ibra. You watch a few games and some results and see that he scores and make an assumption on that....pathetic.

I'd rather have us in Serie B than him here. I don't want us selling our sole to that devil again.

Devious
13 May 12, 13:29
huh? really? I mean did Barca offered Ibra back and Ibra was ok but we refused?

Niice.

Nyall
13 May 12, 13:29
I'm glad he said no, if this is true.. I would never support him. Nor could I do with having more dumb Swedish fan boys on this forum.. Like Adam who claimed to be an Interista but left as soon as Ibra did..

Visca
15 May 12, 21:01
The problem isn't just that he left, it's that he disrespects his former clubs. A lot of players see playing football as just a job and nothing else, and that's whatever their choice, not everyone is going to be a Puyol or Zanetti or Scholes. But if you're going to be a classless douche (i.e. whining about and blaming Guardiola for your failures at Barca to the press, disrespecting Inter and Curva Nord) then you deserve to be hated.

Forza
15 May 12, 21:07
The problem isn't just that he left, it's that he disrespects his former clubs. A lot of players see playing football as just a job and nothing else, and that's whatever their choice, not everyone is going to be a Puyol or Zanetti or Scholes. But if you're going to be a classless douche (i.e. whining about and blaming Guardiola for your failures at Barca to the press, disrespecting Inter and Curva Nord) then you deserve to be hated.

Yeah, he's a cunt. Worst thing is, I live in a country where you see his fanboys everywhere.... :palm:
He got no one to blame but himself, I hope the news about Milan selling him is true, I want him out of this league.

Jacquez
15 May 12, 21:10
I dislike Zlatan, but not because he left us for Barcelona. Hate Barca as much as you want, but you can't deny that back in 2009 they were the most prestigious club in the world, and any player would've wanted to play in their shirt. He even stated (according to my memory) that Barcelona were the only club he'd leave Inter for.

It is not like he left us for Bbilan directly, and to be honest, if we turned him down, then why should he reject them?

I would've liked to see

Eto'o - Zlatan
Sneijder
Motta - Cambiasso - Guarin

...but oh well.

Pajo
15 May 12, 21:22
Without Zlata, we wont have seen Eto and Sneijder at all :P

Devious
15 May 12, 21:45
Without Zlata`s departure, we wouldnt have seen a CL. :troll:

Adam
18 May 12, 13:23
I'm glad he said no, if this is true.. I would never support him. Nor could I do with having more dumb Swedish fan boys on this forum.. Like Adam who claimed to be an Interista but left as soon as Ibra did..

Yeah, what a dick that guy was.:yao:

So how you been? Life's good? Studies going well? Ahh, good times. Great catching up! Well, cya in another two years.:troll:

vitomins
18 May 12, 17:14
Yeah, what a dick that guy was.:yao:

So how you been? Life's good? Studies going well? Ahh, good times. Great catching up! Well, cya in another two years.:troll:

Good lord Nyall...what have you done???? This dude seriously waited 2 years for someone just to mention him. I bet he checked every day to see if he was mentioned so he could make his triumphant return and the days just kept passing by without anyone saying a word about him lol.

Pajo
18 May 12, 17:31

Just an ordinary day at FiF... :lol:

Coasterfreek
18 May 12, 19:38
:troll: to the infinite power there.

Without Zlata, we wont have seen Eto and Sneijder at all :P

QFT. Pure FUNDation for us right there. :proud:

KevinB
28 May 12, 17:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=en3-Y2kUgag

Van Der Vaart :star:

Milk!
28 May 12, 18:06
they might be some crazy fucks some times but i love the dutch :)
if not my day(which was terrible) it made my evening at least - cheered me up, ill have a beer now
well he had to hit the nose for gravity and mass always coexist right? :D

KevinB
28 May 12, 18:08
Golden line of Rafa :

"Straight on the nose of him"

:trollol::trollol:

Handoyo
30 May 12, 03:21
Did VDV had a feud against him or something back in the days?

Btw, his jacket had WS written on it...Homo with Wesley Sneijder? :|

snake
30 May 12, 03:29
Did VDV had a feud against him or something back in the days?

Btw, his jacket had WS written on it...Homo with Wesley Sneijder? :|

VDV and Ibra have HUGE beef.

Ibra deliberately injured VDV in a friendly international game while they were playing together at Ajax.

Sid
30 May 12, 03:37

Yeah, what a dick that guy was. :yao:

So how you been? Life's good? Studies going well? Ahh, good times. Great catching up! Well, cya in another two years.
:troll:

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gif

---------- Post added at 20:37 ---------- Previous post was at 20:31 ----------

:megusta:

Solfice
30 May 12, 08:40

Ibra deliberately injured VDV in a friendly international game while they were playing together at Ajax.

Any videos of that tackle?

Bunnee
30 May 12, 09:20

That is if you believe VDV

vasilios
30 May 12, 14:31
Any videos of that tackle?

Shitty quality, but here. Skip ahead to 1:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=czHvYzEGw_M#t=84s

Suneet
30 May 12, 18:34
I believe one of them banged a chic the other was dating.

Analrapist
30 May 12, 19:10
Fuck, he's killing it out there vs Iceland. Hope he leaves Milan so I can stop hating him. :work:

IRR26
02 Jun 12, 16:51
http://www.football-italia.net/19505/ibrahimovic-psg-talk-intensifies

PSG is just after everyone. Milan will definately sell Zlatan if they get decent offer.

Ffi201zi002tlis
02 Jun 12, 17:16
Ibra: "PSG's always in my heart" :oblivious:

Coasterfreek
02 Jun 12, 17:20
Ibra: "PSG's always in my heart" :oblivious:

Just like the 3,000 other teams out there :lol:

Toninu
02 Jun 12, 20:35
Seriously is there someone who isnt linked to PSG?

IRR26
02 Jun 12, 22:09
"Zlatan had asked for the 10 when he signed the contract from Barcelona, but at the time it was occupied.”

:serious: Some football players are still like little kids figthing over who gets to wear number 10. Like it would matter which number you play. It is more like if you wear a number that isnt so common and wanted you will be always remembered as "number X".

"Adriano Galliani has laughed off reports Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva are heading to PSG."

Galliani just needs to get the prices high.

http://www.football-italia.net/19518/galliani-ibra-and-thiago-silva-stay

The Wall
04 Jun 12, 23:31
Some talk about Ibra coming back to Inter but Zanetti quickly quashed those rumors.

It's as impossible as it gets obviously with his enormous wages and even bigger ego but it would be a lot of fun. Seeing Meazza and all the fans on internet around the globe hating the guy until the first moment of brilliance.

Stupid guy but breathtaking player to watch when he is on top of his game.

Handoyo
05 Jun 12, 03:08
Best Serie A player I've ever seen, that's for sure

But yes, the chance of him coming back to Inter is smaller than me having a 3-way with Scarlett Johansson and Kate Beckinsale

Pharaoh
05 Jun 12, 03:12
Idk Han......thats a little much

There's probably a better chance he comes back to Inter than for that fantasy to happen! Hahahah

Handoyo
05 Jun 12, 04:06
http://t.qkme.me/3ooj6m.jpg

Pharaoh
05 Jun 12, 05:03
http://t.qkme.me/3ooj6m.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t249/Pharaoh316/handoyobond.jpg

Suneet
05 Jun 12, 11:17
40mil for Ibra???! If Milan dont take it, then Galliani is screwed. If he takes it then he is screwed. Raoila will push for it.

Nyall
05 Jun 12, 11:46
If Milan can get 40 million for this whore.. can someone remind me how selling Eto'o for like half of that was a good deal?

_Ivan_
05 Jun 12, 11:47
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/598979_376877499037838_1486072580_n.jpg

nerazzurri4life
05 Jun 12, 12:00
If Milan can get 40 million for this whore.. can someone remind me how selling Eto'o for like half of that was a good deal?

or selling sneijder for 25 or 30mil :palm:

Milk!
05 Jun 12, 13:46
i don't get the thing with eto'o either
at least we did better when "selling" the nose - it was one of the strangest transfers ever for me we got the better player and the money
"good old times" :D

Devious
05 Jun 12, 14:52
Just dropped BY TO SAY fuck you VERY MUCH, you know what I mean.. :lala:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9VgcDGk8rs&feature=related

Aurimas
05 Jun 12, 15:06
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s320x320/197697_10151194291042178_1131006217_n.jpg

You never forget the first love :lol:

If Ibra goes to PSG, it would be the 4th club, where he would play together with Maxwell

Pharaoh
05 Jun 12, 18:32
Wouldn't this deal be ideal for Inter also? If PSG spend 40 mil on ibra are they really about to spend another 25+ on Lavezzi? I know they have a shitload of money, but idk if they'd actually do it lol.

IRR26
05 Jun 12, 21:28
Wouldn't this deal be ideal for Inter also? If PSG spend 40 mil on ibra are they really about to spend another 25+ on Lavezzi? I know they have a shitload of money, but idk if they'd actually do it lol.

I dont know. It seems that their money aint gonna end anytime soon.

What we could get in this is that Milan loses Ibra who almost guarantees the scudetto. But if they get 40 mil they can also get someone very good and young and Ibra aint gonna have too many years left in high level.

Handoyo
16 Jun 12, 03:32
:trollol::trollol::trollol::trollol::trollol:

Visca
16 Jun 12, 03:39
Carroll > Ibra :trollol:

Coasterfreek
16 Jun 12, 04:11
:troll:

achilles
16 Jun 12, 07:15
BOSS MODE. Loved how he shoved Terry and Lescott around. What a player. Wish Inter would have bought him back from Barca for the price Milan paid, to complete Barca's transfer humiliation! :)

Gano
16 Jun 12, 08:13
It was ridiculous how ENG players tried to involve into physical game with him and failed. In physical terms he's a beast making CBs like Lescott, Terry and Pepe (in Barcelona times) look like rag dolls :D

IRR26
16 Jun 12, 13:47
Yep Terry look like a little boy when Ibra showed some strength.

Handoyo
16 Jun 12, 16:18
Why is everyone sucking his dick? :fu:

dynasty27
16 Jun 12, 16:56
Whoa Zlatan, what an all-time class player, a beast and force of competitive nature. "Iiiil genioooo", Scauwpini.

I4E
18 Jun 12, 10:29
Been reading 'I am Zlatan' (to avoid reading the off season shit in fif)

I've found his description of football at Barca compared to Serie A hilarious !

Basically all the Barca players are like schoolkids that bow their heads. They do everything that the manger tells them. In Italy when the manager tells you to jump, it's like "i'm not doing that ! ... you do it !" :lol: In Italy, the senior players run the show, not the manager !

http://i.imgur.com/SwnDL.png

Barca made him drive a club owned Audi :lol:

figer
18 Jun 12, 10:55
from https://twitter.com/FourFourTom/status/214354183715962881 :

My love for Zlatan continues to grow. When asked about who will win Euro 2012 - "I couldn't give a shit who wins it. I'm going on holiday." :serious:

Numero Dieci
18 Jun 12, 11:31
Hahaha.

He's righ though.

Bergpavian
18 Jun 12, 22:31
When asked about who will win Euro 2012 - "I couldn't give a shit who wins it. I'm going on holiday." :serious:

Öhm, how about your team mates you dumbass? :palm:

DARi0
20 Jun 12, 09:50
Why is everyone sucking his dick? :fu:

Because he's the #1 player in terms of complexity :) strength, technique, determination.

For instance, here's what he did yesterday evening against France [humiliated his team-mate Mexes]

dTLRVn2Tnfc

PS: 00:01 - Naked guy jumping up and down on the bottom right.

rockball
20 Jun 12, 17:29
Love him or hate him, but Zlatan has grown immensely as a player in the last 1-2 years. Last season, I have seen the most selfless side of him, and he has contributed much more than in the past. He has definitely been among the best players in the Euro.

tott
21 Jun 12, 10:22
where can i find in internet to read his book ? i'm interested to know what he thinked about inter

I4E
21 Jun 12, 10:26
where can i find in internet to read his book ? i'm interested to know what he thinked about inter

I've posted excerpts of it in the Moratti, Branca and Mourinho threads. Not all of the Inter related stuff, but some intersting bits.

Got an iPad ? download the app 'I am Zlatan'

tott
21 Jun 12, 10:44
i've got a iphone.. can i get it in apple ?? it is free.. and is that in english lenguage ??

pls inform me

I4E
21 Jun 12, 10:57
i've got a iphone.. can i get it in apple ?? it is free.. and is that in english lenguage ??

pls inform me

Its available through the App store on iPad but not on iphone.

The Wall
21 Jun 12, 14:57
Because he's the #1 player in terms of complexity :) strength, technique, determination.

For instance, here's what he did yesterday evening against France [humiliated his team-mate Mexes]

dTLRVn2Tnfc

PS: 00:01 - Naked guy jumping up and down on the bottom right.

Probably the most exciting player to watch by a significant margin. If you ignore all the standing around and waiving off to his teamates obviously.

Guy scores close to 10 breathtaking goals like this per season.

Big Willy
21 Jun 12, 15:02
I'm reading the book. some Milan forum guys translated it to english.

I4E
21 Jun 12, 15:10
I'm reading the book. some Milan forum guys translated it to english.

I'm reading it also. I don't care for ibra much, but i was talked into reading it. It's quite interesting tbh.

Besnik
21 Jun 12, 15:12
Link?

I4E
21 Jun 12, 15:24
Link?

I'm reading it on the iPad, not from Willy's source. i've posted some excerpts in threads relative to the subject. Maybe i should move em here.

---------- Post added at 01:24 ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 ----------

Excert from 'I am Zlatan'. When Branca signed Ibra

http://i.imgur.com/ITO6f.png

Excerpt from 'I am Zlatan'. On Moratti and Inter in his first season.

http://i.imgur.com/gDQcZ.png

http://i.imgur.com/k0gCk.png

http://i.imgur.com/AJEvb.png

Excerpt from 'I am Zlatan': Zlatan on Mourinho

http://i.imgur.com/r59NY.png

http://i.imgur.com/QDlwE.png

http://i.imgur.com/ZV63e.png

http://i.imgur.com/otz4r.png

http://i.imgur.com/niSmu.png

Big Willy
21 Jun 12, 15:36
Oh, you almost spoiled me lol.

figer
06 Jul 12, 16:08
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/4691231_700b.jpg

Analrapist
06 Jul 12, 23:57
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/4691231_700b.jpg
55 posts
Thanked 108 times

GOAT ratio. :notbad:

Visca
09 Jul 12, 07:00
Rumors making the rounds that he's pushing for a move to Chelsea. Seems the source is Tuttosport though, so skeptical.

rockball
09 Jul 12, 11:01
That would be some team. Mata, Hazard, Hulk and Ibra. Chelsea should then replace Torres with Pazzo to be able to finish off all those chances.

_Ivan_
11 Jul 12, 19:10
Milan accepted PSG's offer to get Ibra and Silva for 65 mil. €. According to some sites Silva already agreed so now they're waiting for Ibra to confirm the deal.

Since this is Bbilan and just another rumor I don't think it's gonna happen.

Suneet
12 Jul 12, 11:08
Ibra failing in France would be epic. But he wont.

Visca
12 Jul 12, 11:19
Raiola went to Sweden to talk to Ibra, now he's apparently on his way to Paris to work out details. Deal will be done in the next 48 hours supposedly.

Hasan
12 Jul 12, 11:54
Seems like a job done. Milan will earn some money on Ibra. Cunts.

The Wall
12 Jul 12, 11:57
One thing is certain if this goes through- PSG will be the next Ligue 1 champion.

Nyall
12 Jul 12, 12:10
Seems like a job done. Milan will earn some money on Ibra. Cunts.While we got peanuts for Eto'o...

Pajo
12 Jul 12, 12:13
They will be around the same i believe... Ibra maybe less, since the Eto transfer is undisclosed, we don't know how much we got, and the reports are not the same, it's from 21 to 30, which is big difference.

Handoyo
12 Jul 12, 15:03
I4E, can you please tell me where you got them excerpts from? :) Thanks

Me2
12 Jul 12, 15:16
Ibrahimovic now: "My dream is to play in PSG, i'm inloved in this team"

vasilios
12 Jul 12, 15:17

Didn't you know that he supported PSG as a child?

necrodragon
12 Jul 12, 15:18
well I am just hoping that pato gets injured again, it will be fun to see milan with just robinho as a striker

NegroInBlue
12 Jul 12, 16:13
Ibrahimovic now: "My dream is to play in PSG, i'm in loved with Maxwell"
FYP.
http://www.oleole.com/media/main/images/member_photos/group1/subgrp422/ibrahimovicetmaxwell_281703.jpg

Sokrates
12 Jul 12, 18:51
So he goes to PSG, the team he loves since he was a child... :trolldad:

Mad Biscione
12 Jul 12, 18:57
kiss the badge you dick

Besnik
12 Jul 12, 18:58
Oh fuck, PSG with those signings of Ibra and Thiago Silva is going to open another chapter in the French League. Damn money :D

IRR26
12 Jul 12, 18:59
FYP.
http://www.oleole.com/media/main/images/member_photos/group1/subgrp422/ibrahimovicetmaxwell_281703.jpg

Some how there seems to be lots of these kind of Zlatan pics. :lol:

Did Pique know about this?:D

browha
12 Jul 12, 19:02
Some how there seems to be lots of these kind of Zlatan pics. :lol:

Did Pique know about this?:D

Breaking news : Pique signs for Barca

Sokrates
12 Jul 12, 19:07
Breaking news : Pique signs for Barca

Browha is not right this time :troll:

browha
12 Jul 12, 19:09
Browha is not right this time :troll:
give it time

rsz85
12 Jul 12, 19:13
Seems like a job done. Milan will earn some money on Ibra. Cunts.

No they wont. 2 weeks ago they didnt sell Silva for 45-46 million. and now they agreed for the 65 so Ibra is valued only around 20 million with his sky-high wage.

They bought him for 24 million.

szasza02
12 Jul 12, 21:45
I read he keeps bitchin' about the wages, he wants 12m.
good ol' Zlatan we all know :proud:

Fapuccino
12 Jul 12, 21:53

15*

IRR26
12 Jul 12, 22:02

Raiola gonna suck evere cent that is possible from PSG.

szasza02
12 Jul 12, 22:12
Raiola gonna suck every cent that is possible from *insert random club's name in contact with any of his clients*
fixed

Scottish_one
12 Jul 12, 22:18
and so the Path of the Mercenary goes on :P

so much for the whole 'end my career at milan' BS, seen it coming though

Hasan
13 Jul 12, 06:01
Team with Ancelotti on the bench ....
Team with Thiago Silva, Sakho, Alex, Lugano, Armand in defence ...
Team with Motta, Sissoko, Pastore, Menez, Nene in the middle ....
Team with Ibra, Lavezzi in attack ....

That team needs J.Cesar, Maicon and Pazzini to win CL.

Aurimas
13 Jul 12, 07:15

You know, it's a hard one :lol:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/417579_10151285887712178_713633975_n.jpg

Aliano
13 Jul 12, 08:19

R.Madrid couldn't win CL with:
Casillas in goal
Pepe,Carvalho,Ramos,Marcelo,... in defence
Alonso,Khedira,Ozil,Di Maria,Kaka,Sahin.... in mid
CR,Higuain,Benzema in attack
Mourinho on the bench
FOR TWO YEARS!!!

Vibe
13 Jul 12, 08:27
R.Madrid couldn't win CL with:
Casillas in goal
Pepe,Carvalho,Ramos,Marcelo,... in defence
Alonso,Khedira,Ozil,Di Maria,Kaka,Sahin.... in mid
CR,Higuain,Benzema in attack
Mourinho on the bench
FOR TWO YEARS!!!

http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachments/f20/712657d1337394705-need-some-help-identifying-watch-what-gen-seamaster-thanks-point_over_your_head.jpg

dynasty27
13 Jul 12, 11:11
Now he can return to La Grande :trolldad:

vassago
13 Jul 12, 11:28
14mil for years pay... ok thats just ridiculous by any standards... and we are debating and fighting why we are not getting any good players this days... whit asshole clubs like Anzi, PSG, Man C...what more can we expect...
anyways Fuck you Ibra :)

indiecutz
13 Jul 12, 11:36
Now he can return to La Grande :trolldad:

Boredom, after all, is a form of criticism. :pokerface:

b4h4mooth
14 Jul 12, 04:40
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/576130_396606003731654_98514160_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:40 ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 ----------

http://i47.tinypic.com/imo0ti.jpg

Im glad he will never wear that rad and black jersey again and score goal for them. I have to admit it was a bit torture seeing him at Merda than seeing him when he was at Farca.

I4E
14 Jul 12, 07:00
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/576130_396606003731654_98514160_n.jpg

Im glad he will never wear that rad and black jersey again and score goal for them. I have to admit it was a bit torture seeing him at Merda than seeing him when he was at Farca.

Was it torture for you when he was at Juve ?

browha
14 Jul 12, 14:15
if PSG sign zlatan and silva they're gonna end up paying them 80 million a season.... with this 75% tax...

that is definitely FFP out the window.

crzdcolombian
14 Jul 12, 16:42

I hate Ibra more than Chivu. I didn't even like this clown when he was at Inter

ADRossi
14 Jul 12, 17:17
I hate Ibra more than Chivu. I didn't even like this clown when he was at Inter

How can you hate Chivu? Dude provided service for the club to the best of his abilities, and never played for our biggest rivals (hey there, Lucio). If anything, hate management.

Solfice
15 Jul 12, 11:16
“When he is gone, there will not be any big players in Italian football left,” Raiola told French newspaper L’Equipe.

Wow, just wow.

Native
15 Jul 12, 11:21
“When he is gone, there will not be any big players in Italian football left,” Raiola told French newspaper L’Equipe.

Wow, just wow.
Don't bother, just some bullshit from an arrogant man and everyone knows it, doesn't deserve further attention.

rsz85
15 Jul 12, 11:34

Wow, just wow.

Big players? Or he thought players with big nose? than he is right :D

BTW, Sneijder, Hamsik, Cavani, Pirlo, Vidal, Guarin, Zanetti, Pato, Cassano all big players.

Bergpavian
15 Jul 12, 11:40
Big players? Or he thought players with big nose? than he is right :D

BTW, Sneijder, Hamsik, Cavani, Pirlo, Vidal, Guarin, Zanetti, Pato, Cassano all big players.

Zanetti & Pirlo = dinosaurs
Sneijder & Pato = always injured
Hamsik, Cavani, Vidal, Cassano = I wouldn't call them big players. They have a lot of quality but I think they are pretty unkown by people who don't watch Serie A
Guarin = ???

The Wall
15 Jul 12, 11:45
Well, he is indeed the best Serie A player easily.

Native
15 Jul 12, 11:53
Nowai, Sneijder >> Nose

Ffi201zi002tlis
15 Jul 12, 13:36
Milito won treble and scored 20 goals in last half season (when he was 33), can Ibra do that ? :oblivious:

Scottish_one
15 Jul 12, 13:53
http://www.theladbible.com/sites/default/files/styles/full_photo/public/AxrhzBvCAAARYFP.jpg-large.jpeg

szasza02
15 Jul 12, 13:55
Sneijder, Cavani (?) Pirlo, Zanetti,all big players.
fixed

Native
15 Jul 12, 14:44
700 pages for this bitch...

Native
16 Jul 12, 21:39
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/531520_3922428072258_740285167_n.jpg

The red dots are where the teams are of which Ibra dreamed of playing at as a child.

LukasGiovanni
16 Jul 12, 21:56
im pretty sure you forgot the team from azerbaijan he also dreamed about

monster09
18 Jul 12, 14:20
Ibra is such a modest person.

"I don't know much about the teams and players in Ligue 1. I will get to know them and they definitely know me already".

"Losing both Thiago Silva and I is a big loss. Both for Milan but also for Italy".

"Serie A will be a bit poorer now that Thiago and I have left. The French league will be more interesting now".

"I don't see any future in Italy. What happens there is their own problem. The future is here, and I'm here now".

Ffi201zi002tlis
18 Jul 12, 14:31
as expected from Il Nose :palm:

IRR26
18 Jul 12, 15:00
Ibra is such a modest person.

Ibra and Raiola are like two peas in a pod. :lol:

Besnik
18 Jul 12, 15:05
He's such an arrogant prick, but of course whatever he said it was true. The French league got interesting as hell with these recent signings of PSG, and Milan got worse as fuck.

Two of their best players of the team won't be playing there from next season, so that should be a huge loss in their team, and also in Serie A's quality as well.

vasilios
18 Jul 12, 15:35
Well, PSG got interesting, not sure about the French league in general. Can't imagine PSG having much resistance next year.

But yeah, Ibra & Silva are(were) probably the 2 best players in Serie A.

interista4
18 Jul 12, 15:52
Milito won treble and scored 20 goals in last half season (when he was 33), can Ibra do that ? :oblivious:

Milito won CL, can Il Nose do that?

---------- Post added at 15:52 ---------- Previous post was at 15:47 ----------

Zanetti & Pirlo = dinosaurs
Sneijder & Pato = always injured
Hamsik, Cavani, Vidal, Cassano = I wouldn't call them big players. They have a lot of quality but I think they are pretty unkown by people who don't watch Serie A
Guarin = ???

Zanetti & Pirlo = dinosaurs?? Zanetti at his age still was much more effective in last season derbies than Il Nose. Pirlo? don't even need to compare his last season to Il Nose's

Sneijder & Pato = always injured, so were Ibra last season. Wes, on paper, is still a much bigger player than Il Nose will ever be.
Hamsik, Cavani, Vidal, Cassano = Not big players but high quality ones, I'd prefer half of them in my them than one retarded money grabbing whore.

Inter Siamo Noi
18 Jul 12, 18:20
http://s1-04.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/619314905.jpg

The nose in the window..

gesi-ny
18 Jul 12, 22:48
Once a whore, always a whore.

Bergpavian
19 Jul 12, 09:03
Zanetti & Pirlo = dinosaurs?? Zanetti at his age still was much more effective in last season derbies than Il Nose. Pirlo? don't even need to compare his last season to Il Nose's

Sneijder & Pato = always injured, so were Ibra last season. Wes, on paper, is still a much bigger player than Il Nose will ever be.
Hamsik, Cavani, Vidal, Cassano = Not big players but high quality ones, I'd prefer half of them in my them than one retarded money grabbing whore.

Zanetti & Pirlo are dinosaurs. Zanetti soon is 39 and Pirlo is 33. If you call them the greatest stars in the league ... well, that's not speaking for Serie A.

Hamsik, Cavani, Vidal, Cassano ... I would be glad when we had all of them in our team. But please: Ask someone who is not watching Serie A who is Hamsik, Cavani or Vidal.

Ibrahimovic 2011/12 = 44 games for Milan (35 goals)
Pato 2011/12 = 18 games for Milan (4 goals)
Sneijder 2011/12 = 28 games for Milan (5 goals)

Wes is still a much bigger player than Il Nose will ever be? Sorry, but in the last two seasons: Ibrahimovic >>>>>>>>>> Sneijder

king_elnino
19 Jul 12, 09:09
Zanetti & Pirlo are dinosaurs. Zanetti soon is 39 and Pirlo is 33. If you call them the greatest stars in the league ... well, that's not speaking for Serie A.

Hamsik, Cavani, Vidal, Cassano ... I would be glad when we had all of them in our team. But please: Ask someone who is not watching Serie A who is Hamsik, Cavani or Vidal.

Ibrahimovic 2011/12 = 44 games for Milan (35 goals)
Pato 2011/12 = 18 games for Milan (4 goals)
Sneijder 2011/12 = 28 games for Milan (5 goals)

Wes is still a much bigger player than Il Nose will ever be? Sorry, but in the last two seasons: Ibrahimovic >>>>>>>>>> Sneijder

don't you dare compare the whore with wes..

tbh,
what is the parameter you take so ibra > wes?
from the goals?

Bergpavian
19 Jul 12, 09:20
don't you dare compare the whore with wes..

tbh,
what is the parameter you take so ibra > wes?
from the goals?

Zlatan is a striker, Wes plays in the midfield. Goals were just an additional. But my parameter? Öhm ... From watching some games of the last two seasons?! Sorry, but when you say it isn't obvious that Ibrahimovic was the better player than Wes in the last two seasons ... :oblivious:

Ibrahimovic’s Paris Saint-Germain Salary to Trigger 75% Tax

Soccer player Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who was signed today by Paris Saint-Germain, will be subject to French President Francois Hollande’s planned 75 percent income tax rate.

The club’s announcement that it was signing the Swedish striker from AC Milan on a three-year contract forced the French government to clarify whether professional athletes will face the “millionaire tax.” A rate of 75 percent on income of more than 1 million euros ($1.23 million) was among Hollande’s election campaign pledges.

Ibrahimovic will earn 14 million euros annually, sports daily L’Equipe reported. Sports Minister Valerie Fourneyron said that indicates that European football needs more regulation.

“These sums are astronomic and unreasonable,” Fourneyron told journalists after a meeting of the French cabinet in Paris. “They’re among the things that we can deplore today in football, the complete lack of regulation.”

PSG finished second in France’s Ligue 1 last season, three points behind champion Montpellier. Ibrahimovic is the second player PSG has signed from AC Milan in as many weeks, after Brazil defender Thiago Silva.

Source: http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-07-18/ibrahimovic-s-paris-saint-germain-salary-to-trigger-75-percent-tax

Zlatan got punked!

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 12, 09:24
Probably Raiola is not so stupid not to take the taxation into account when negotiationg for a contract. Probably Zlatan is making 14m€ NET which will come VERY expensive for the sheik given that 75% ridiculous income rate. :D

Bergpavian
19 Jul 12, 09:26
Probably Raiola is not so stupid not to take the taxation into account when negotiationg for a contract. Probably Zlatan is making 14m€ NET which will come VERY expensive for the sheik given that 75% ridiculous income rate. :D

You mean: Zlatan earning 3,5 millions or sheik paying 56 millions? Both funny. :D

king_elnino
19 Jul 12, 09:31
Zlatan is a striker, Wes plays in the midfield. Goals were just an additional. But my parameter? Öhm ... From watching some games of the last two seasons?! Sorry, but when you say it isn't obvious that Ibrahimovic was the better player than Wes in the last two seasons ... :oblivious:

i think il nose top performance was when he with inter.

rockball
19 Jul 12, 12:13
No, I think last season with Milan was Ibra's best yet. And this is not only because of the goals scored; but the overall impact he had on the team. He was also probably the least selfish that we have ever seen him.

vasilios
19 Jul 12, 13:24
Ibra has clearly been better than Wes the past 2 seasons, by whatever criteria you want to use, that shit is undeniable.

NegroInBlue
19 Jul 12, 13:43
No, I think last season with Milan was Ibra's best yet. And this is not only because of the goals scored; but the overall impact he had on the team. He was also probably the least selfish that we have ever seen him.
+ 1,
Funny to see that his greatest season was the one where he han't won a league title for ages...
By the way :D

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/560982_2300977580679_1608934495_n.jpg