PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

monster09
19 Jul 12, 13:44
Ibra was always better than Sneijder, maybe except in 2009-10 (and Senijder's first season at Madrid) Ibra was better than Sneijder in every season.

I4E
19 Jul 12, 13:49
Ibra was always better than Sneijder, maybe except in 2009-10 (and Senijder's first season at Madrid) Ibra was better than Sneijder in every season.

Looking back over the course of their careers, Zlatan's seasons have been far more consistant.

Sneijder can be insanely frustrating to watch at times.

monster09
19 Jul 12, 13:56
Looking back over the course of their careers, Zlatan's seasons have been far more consistant.

Sneijder can be insanely frustrating to watch at times.

Consistent (in leagues), less injury prone, more magical moments/goals, more league titles everything Ibra's is better. Only thing he lacks is CL.

armendsh
19 Jul 12, 14:15
Ibrahimovic is miles ahead of sneijder , how can you compare them my godnes ,

vassago
19 Jul 12, 16:33
Consistent (in leagues), less injury prone, more magical moments/goals, more league titles everything Ibra's is better. Only thing he lacks is CL.
Pandev has one:troll:

interista4
19 Jul 12, 16:56
Zanetti & Pirlo are dinosaurs. Zanetti soon is 39 and Pirlo is 33. If you call them the greatest stars in the league ... well, that's not speaking for Serie A.

Hamsik, Cavani, Vidal, Cassano ... I would be glad when we had all of them in our team. But please: Ask someone who is not watching Serie A who is Hamsik, Cavani or Vidal.

Ibrahimovic 2011/12 = 44 games for Milan (35 goals)
Pato 2011/12 = 18 games for Milan (4 goals)
Sneijder 2011/12 = 28 games for Milan (5 goals)

Wes is still a much bigger player than Il Nose will ever be? Sorry, but in the last two seasons: Ibrahimovic >>>>>>>>>> Sneijder

Lmao, I never called them the greatest stars in the leauge, but the leauge still has quality without Ibra.

Ask someone who is not watching Serie A who is Hamsik, Cavani or Vidal.

U're kidding, right? Just because Ibra is more famous than them doesn't mean that they're no good OR can't have better season than Ibra.

Ibrahimovic 2011/12 = 44 games for Milan (35 goals)
Pato 2011/12 = 18 games for Milan (4 goals)
Sneijder 2011/12 = 28 games for Milan (5 goals)

By your logic Cristiano Ronaldo is a much bigger and better player Messi, correct? LOL
I don't know how to comment to this, really. Wes won CL and played in a WC final (5 goals), was Ibra ever close to that?

---------- Post added at 16:56 ---------- Previous post was at 16:47 ----------

Ibrahimovic is miles ahead of sneijder , how can you compare them my godnes ,

Lol, that's the thing, you can't. Nobodys saying Wes is better than Ibra, how can he be better? they're not even playing in the same position.
It's kids who say that the serie A lost it's quality and don't have any big players left that made it all up.

So facts shows otherwise:
Wes lead Inter to win treble, Ibra couldn't even get to a CL final with Barca.
Wes scored 5 goals and lead holland to a WC final, has Ibra ever played in a WC?
And now the comments how shit his NT is will come, so no, they're not shit. They actually played quite good in last Euros.

Yep, I'd rather have Wes in full form in my team over Ibra anyday.

NiklasSkoog
19 Jul 12, 19:27
Lmao, I never called them the greatest stars in the leauge, but the leauge still has quality without Ibra.

U're kidding, right? Just because Ibra is more famous than them doesn't mean that they're no good OR can't have better season than Ibra.

By your logic Cristiano Ronaldo is a much bigger and better player Messi, correct? LOL
I don't know how to comment to this, really. Wes won CL and played in a WC final (5 goals), was Ibra ever close to that?

---------- Post added at 16:56 ---------- Previous post was at 16:47 ----------

Lol, that's the thing, you can't. Nobodys saying Wes is better than Ibra, how can he be better? they're not even playing in the same position.
It's kids who say that the serie A lost it's quality and don't have any big players left that made it all up.

So facts shows otherwise:
Wes lead Inter to win treble, Ibra couldn't even get to a CL final with Barca.
Wes scored 5 goals and lead holland to a WC final, has Ibra ever played in a WC?
And now the comments how shit his NT is will come, so no, they're not shit. They actually played quite good in last Euros.

Yep, I'd rather have Wes in full form in my team over Ibra anyday.

Thank god your not coaching any team with that logic...

interista4
19 Jul 12, 19:34
Thank god your not coaching any team with that logic...

Your flag, lol
What logic? I never said Wes is better than Ibra, they're not playing in the same position.
Although Wes is a superstar just like Ibra is.
I like how you guys are looking at Ibra's performance making him god against small Italian clubs, what has he done in european comptetions?
With Juve?Inter?Milan?Barca? He had enough chances, enough years, and he has not done much.

Waiting for excuses, there were enough good league players in the past that failed in european comptetions, he is nothing special, just another good league player.
Huge loss for the Serie A? Serie A is blessed not to have that asshole playing in it anymore.

P.S

There were many greater players than him in last season's Serie A, I like how you all credit him for his success, making him sound like he's the best player to ever play in the Serie A.
Now let me question you, where he was last season when Milan failed to beat relegation zone teams, when they were clearly leading the league going for another scudetto?

Yeah, he is not a machine and is 30, even 34 y'o Milito had a greater 2nd half, huge loss my ass.

szasza02
19 Jul 12, 20:26
kind of agree with No.4. I just have to remember the chances il nose missed against manure or diverpool for examle, and my nerves start shaking...

nerazzurri4life
19 Jul 12, 20:51
Your flag, lol

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Indeed....what a joker...swedish fanboys are back :palm:

Bergpavian
21 Jul 12, 00:14
I am a little bit drunk, so maybe my answer will be a bit harsh ... League still has quality? Wow. Super brain. So has french, russian, portuguese ... All leagues has quality. Even without Ibra. Well ... fench league even has Ibra!

Lol. You said that Ibra is always injured like Sneijder and Pato and I proof you wrong. So what?

If you say that Serie A isn't losing its biggest star and that players like Hamsik, Cavani, Vidal etc. can compensate that ... well ... than you are an idiot.

zooz
24 Jul 12, 13:02
this image was made by my cousin
he has a blog, check it out.

qb4ever_2k
29 Jul 12, 04:14
And he already said that PSG is better than Milan

The Wall
29 Jul 12, 04:37
What's this fuss all about? Ibra is easily better than Sneijder.

thatdude
29 Jul 12, 07:01
lol, dick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fWt6HlQAzGI

He's right though.

szasza02
29 Jul 12, 07:48
he just stated what's obvious. great goal btw. I'm sure he could've scored easier by just shooting it with his right foot as soon as he got possession. he just wanted to destroy that defender :fuckyea:

The Wall
29 Jul 12, 08:26
''I think we are better than Milan for sure...'' lol.

Pajo
29 Jul 12, 11:14
Btw, who made that pass? Looks like Nene to me, but i might be wrong... That pass - pure class!

Besnik
29 Jul 12, 11:47
It was a nice action in overall. Goddammit, that was a helluva goal with nice movements and dribbling, and even better with a brilliant finish. Dude's a dickhead mentally, but a fantastic player.

Dylan
29 Jul 12, 12:42
Btw, who made that pass? Looks like Nene to me, but i might be wrong... That pass - pure class!

Menez.

Howl
29 Jul 12, 14:57
good goal, but in a friendly vs dc united .. great pass though

militos goal in the messi and friends was better :oblivious:

Handoyo
29 Jul 12, 14:58
I'm ecstatic that Ibra is out of Milan tbh. He was one of my favorite players when he was with Inter and as a football fan, I rate his ability very highly. At least I don't have the obligation to hate him as much now.

Big Willy
29 Jul 12, 15:55
Ibrahimovic: "Paris Saint-Germain are better than AC Milan"

Might be true, but confirms how cheap is this guy.

Darren
29 Jul 12, 18:00
To be fair, that's not exactly what he said. There was a question from reporters 'are PSG better than Milan' to which Ibra replied with 'Yes'.

Edit: I take it back. He did flat out say PSG is better than Milan. Lol damnit! That's what I get for believing the media :palm:

Scottish_one
29 Jul 12, 18:06
I'm ecstatic that Ibra is out of Milan tbh. He was one of my favorite players when he was with Inter and as a football fan, I rate his ability very highly. At least I don't have the obligation to hate him as much now.i feel the same, in terms of footballing ability hes one of my favorite players to watch, but he is a prick and at least he's out the way now :P

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
29 Jul 12, 18:24

Menez! Common Pajo... he even says it in his mini-interview :P

Devious
29 Jul 12, 18:56
lol, dick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fWt6HlQAzGI

He's right though.

Ive just scored a goal like that... in playstation. nice!

Pajo
29 Jul 12, 19:56
Menez! Common Pajo... he even says it in his mini-interview :P

I didn't even see that interview, i saw the goal earlier :D

Btw, strange by Menez. He has never been good passer, let alone that pass. I havent watch him since he left Roma, but i guess he is getting better.

skeet
29 Jul 12, 20:35
Btw, strange by Menez. He has never been good passer, let alone that pass. I havent watch him since he left Roma, but i guess he is getting better.

or maybe that was just one clip and you shouldn't jump to conclusions :slick:

Pajo
29 Jul 12, 22:23
or maybe that was just one clip and you shouldn't jump to conclusions :slick:

In a friendly... :D

That being said, i guess you are right :lol:

sanka
29 Jul 12, 22:30
To be fair, that's not exactly what he said. There was a question from reporters 'are PSG better than Milan' to which Ibra replied with 'Yes'.

I don't exactly understand why that's cheap? He's just telling the truth isn't he? Milan wanted to sell him and Silva, which shows their lack of ambition. Is he supposed to praise them for a move like that?

Won't argue with you bro indeed maybe that's how it is but we know that Zlatan has such an ego and he is such a dick in general.

Tbh Milan still is/can be better than PSG and there aren't only the units that make a team but character too and i believe PSG might have to work for some years on that part to it can be a bigger club.I just hate to compare clubs in terms of specific units.

Darren
29 Jul 12, 23:05
Won't argue with you bro indeed maybe that's how it is but we know that Zlatan has such an ego and he is such a dick in general.

Tbh Milan still is/can be better than PSG and there aren't only the units that make a team but character too and i believe PSG might have to work for some years on that part to it can be a bigger club.I just hate to compare clubs in terms of specific units.

Lol ofc, dude's an asshole ;)

I don't know if Milan is better at this point than PSG. But Milan have obviously taken a big step back by selling Silva and Ibra. Whereas PSG have only been getting stronger.

Units don't just make a team by themselves no. But a team still consists of units of lesser/greater strength nonetheless. If you remove the two strongest units, by definition the whole lessens. How exactly are they going to fill the goal void left by Ibra? Injured Pato? Robinho? :lol: Unless they buy a world-class striker, they will SUFFER just like we did after Eto'o sale.

Character will develop, that's just a matter of time. Along with familiarity among teammates, team spirit etc. City got there relatively quick no?

Handoyo
30 Jul 12, 11:08
How is PSG not better than Milan though? The current PSG is better than all Serie A side bar Juve.

figer
30 Jul 12, 16:53
upset Ibrahimovic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV01pgjNwFA

KevinB
30 Jul 12, 17:02
I guess he'll be very populair with the players soon

Cuntinovic.

Bergpavian
31 Jul 12, 14:26
He will always be an enfant terr ... I mean elephant terrible.

Dylan
04 Aug 12, 13:16
Zlatan Ibrahimovic's wife, Helena Seger's purse (with around €5,000 cash) was snatched by 2 men on a scooter in Paris last night. (F-portal)

Apparently.

sanka
06 Aug 12, 18:17
Ibra

Lavezzi Lucas

Pastore

:notbad:

Sokrates
06 Aug 12, 18:21
Lucas will be only on the bench

vasilios
06 Aug 12, 19:00
yeah, Lucas isn't better than Nene or Menez right now. Maybe he can get in the game when the score is already 6-0

junior55
06 Aug 12, 19:13
PSG coefficient in French League will be 0.5 this season ...

Dylan
06 Aug 12, 21:43
What do you mean?

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
06 Aug 12, 22:09
Caption contest lol

http://estaticos.sport.es/resources/jpg/3/3/1344107124333.jpg

Visca
06 Aug 12, 22:30
hahah Bartra and Planas in the background, saying "are they gonna kiss or something?"

vasilios
06 Aug 12, 22:34
Good thing that picture was taken when it was. 10 seconds later and that shit would have been x-rated.

KevinB
06 Aug 12, 22:50
Caption contest lol

http://estaticos.sport.es/resources/jpg/3/3/1344107124333.jpg
Players behind them are like thinking this
http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/now-kiss-meme-face.jpg

Bergpavian
09 Aug 12, 11:26
Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Bob Sacamano
09 Aug 12, 23:16
Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Couldn't do anything else but thank this post being a huge Seinfeld fan. Legendary.

FORZAINTERMILAN
28 Aug 12, 07:34
Recently "Juventus" former player Zlatan Ibrahimovic commented on his Milanian Period: According to Swedish striker, he was forced to make negative statements against the club, which has left indelible traces his career.

"I was forced to say bad things about " Juventus "about the moment in France, now I can easily say what
I think, so far I think that the black-and-white causes incomparable feeling of devotion is absolutely real and positive psychological importance, specially in the "Juventus"
"Juventus" is a wonderful club, "the French media quoted the Ibrahimovic words.

I translated this from other language therefore its kinda hard to understand. but basically he thinks that jube is the best :lol: fuck this guy

rockball
28 Aug 12, 10:33
:yawn:

KevinB
28 Aug 12, 10:40
He's already planning his next move. To another dream club!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m56pi4GVkt1r3ssh2o1_400.jpg

thatdude
28 Aug 12, 15:33
No surprise if you read his book. His admiration for Capello an Juve was evident. He made Inter sound like a bunch of children he had to carry to the scudetto.

rockball
03 Sep 12, 08:03
2 goals, first victory :fuckyea:

ADRossi
04 Sep 12, 14:03
El Shaarawy on Ibra: "To tell you the truth, it was never easy playing with Ibrahimovic. You have to know how to handle him. Really, what you needed to do was just pass him the ball, or else he'd scream at us, or just mess with us after..."

vasilios
04 Sep 12, 14:05
Shocking. Ibra always seemed like such an easy going, friendly chap on the pitch.

Bergpavian
04 Sep 12, 15:53
Really, what you needed to do was just pass him the ball, or else he'd scream at us, or just mess with us after..."

Of course. Look at the rest of your lousy team.

Starmo4
04 Sep 12, 17:28
El Shaarawy on Ibra: "To tell you the truth, it was never easy playing with Ibrahimovic. You have to know how to handle him. Really, what you needed to do was just pass him the ball, or else he'd scream at us, or just mess with us after..."

I never seen him messing with sumel :what:

dynasty27
04 Sep 12, 20:23
Really, what you needed to do was just pass him the ball, or else he'd scream at us, or just mess with us after..."That's what Pazzo should demand at Milan. Give me the ball and I make something out of nothing.

Besnik
04 Sep 12, 20:24
That's what Pazzo should demand at Milan. Give me the ball and I make something out of nothing.

If only he has the ability to do so :P

Handoyo
07 Sep 12, 10:22
That's what Pazzo should demand at Milan. Give me the ball and I make nothing out of something.
Fixed

tbh

:work:

Scottish_one
10 Sep 12, 19:00
IMHO Ibra is one of my favorite players to watch, he can create everything from nothing

unfortunately he is a cunt

after hes celebration when he scored that BS pen i feel anger whenever i see a photo of him

i think PSG will be his last 'dream club' as they will offer him more cash than anyone else

Native
10 Sep 12, 20:17
Ibra's a cunt. nuff said.

lonewolf19
11 Sep 12, 00:38
but he is a mother fucking good cunt

vasilios
11 Sep 12, 00:44
cunts gonna cunt

snake
11 Sep 12, 00:55
Ibra could fuck a cunt with his nose.

vasilios
11 Sep 12, 00:59
Any post on this page w/o the word cunt gets an infraction

snake
11 Sep 12, 01:00
Any post on this page w/o the word cunt gets an infraction

Ok, cunt.

:D

Fitzy
11 Sep 12, 01:10
Give me an infraction :pazzini:

lonewolf19
11 Sep 12, 01:49

he's asking for it. cunt. :pazzini:

snake
11 Sep 12, 02:08

You asked for it

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5128/fitzxi.jpg

Fitzy
11 Sep 12, 03:05
:slick:

I4E
11 Sep 12, 03:59
I cunt stop laughing at this .... :lol:

Cunt ! cunt, cunt, cunt !

Universe
11 Sep 12, 04:07
Cunt it out, guys.

I4E
11 Sep 12, 04:14
Cunt it out, guys.

You cunt just cunt it out ! ... You just simply cunt !

b4h4mooth
11 Sep 12, 04:14
cunt

Pharaoh
11 Sep 12, 04:21
i'm cuntemplating a clever post without the word that must not be said

Universe
11 Sep 12, 07:09
i'm cuntemplating a clever post without the word that must not be said

You're a cuntempoary Shakespeare. Cuntinue.

rockball
11 Sep 12, 07:13
He was perfect in Cuntalonya, cunt muster that much hate for PSG.

dynasty27
11 Sep 12, 07:16
He has always been loyal to every club he has played for.

Fitzy
11 Sep 12, 08:41
Infraction for the cunt above please.

sanka
11 Sep 12, 08:43
The man is desperate for one. :lol:

dynasty27
11 Sep 12, 09:22
Infraction-Blocker App already installed, bitch of a son.

Scottish_one
11 Sep 12, 11:52
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-BNGNVMColD0/UE8lriZPPrI/AAAAAAAABK0/kGJrKNFLcrg/s450/Untitled-1.jpg

I4E
11 Sep 12, 12:06
Ibra is a better club player than he is for his cuntry.

Pharaoh
11 Sep 12, 20:00
You're a cuntempoary Shakespeare. Cuntinue.

To be or not to be.........:yao: that cunt be the question, I'm too young :)

Whether tis nobler in the minds of cunts and douche bags,

To suffer the slings of arrows...........idk the rest

And for the smartass out there that's about to correct it I know the second line is wrong

thatdude
11 Sep 12, 21:49
http://www
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAsoUWA8Mco&feature=related

:trollol:

Suneet
12 Sep 12, 11:33
hahaha legendary

Besnik
12 Sep 12, 11:37
loll

Solfice
12 Sep 12, 15:05
Dat translation...:datass:

rockball
14 Sep 12, 10:48
Hahaha. The translations are fucking hilarious too. Too bad the other videos don't have subtitles.

FORZAINTERMILAN
18 Sep 12, 20:41
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/563969_271790586270954_421524506_n.jpg

wtf?

Earth
18 Sep 12, 20:53
Thats the second time you post a player with a hard on

FORZAINTERMILAN
18 Sep 12, 20:55
Thats the second time you post a player with a hard on

cuz some players are horny bitch.

szasza02
19 Sep 12, 17:24
he saw some hotties b4 scoring. so wha' ?

vasilios
19 Sep 12, 17:32
Or maybe he saw Pique?

szasza02
20 Sep 12, 08:32
Pique is THE HOTTIE for Zlat.

The Wall
22 Sep 12, 16:56
Ripping Ligue 1 apart, can't say I'm surprised.

DARi0
27 Sep 12, 12:34
Tuesday September 18 2012

Mudingayi: 'Ibra spat at me'
By Football Italia staff

Gaby Mudingayi has made an astonishing claim that he snubbed Milan because of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. “He spat at me.”

The former Bologna midfielder opted to join Inter and revealed to Belgian Voetbal Nieuws why he turned down offers from the other side of San Siro.

“I would never have gone to Milan, as I would not have felt at ease there,” said Mudingayi.

“When I was sold, Ibrahimovic was still playing for the Rossoneri and I have a terrible relationship with him.

“One time he even spat at me after a tackle.”

Ibrahimovic has since moved to Paris Saint-Germain.

:yao2:

Batman
27 Sep 12, 13:21
Gaby :notbad:

Suneet
01 Oct 12, 11:35
And now he says PSG is better than Bbilan. Not that I disagree, but he speaks like a bot.

KevinB
01 Oct 12, 12:29
It's obvious PSG was the team he supported as child. I mean he was walking in the streets of Malmo with a PSG scarf :oblivious:

What loyal player he is!

rockball
01 Oct 12, 13:37
Get over it guys. He is earning tons, and playing like a monster in almost each game.

Devious
01 Oct 12, 20:03
But he`ll never win the CL :trollol:

dynasty27
01 Oct 12, 20:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF_KqkDt9Bo
yay Santon got a hug. 0:19

.h.
01 Oct 12, 20:10
o look its 2009 all over again

DARi0
02 Oct 12, 16:43
He's one of the best players INTER EVER HAD! Even mighty Capitano admitted that (latest interview he only highlighted 3 players during his long period at our club: Ronaldo, Baggio & Ibrahimovic!) You have to be a hypocrite not to acknowledge that!

BTW since I don't have time to follow the French league, could you guys keep us updated with his monster/spectacular performances over there? He basicly has a "best of Serie A" team behind him, so expectations are very HIGH :D

rockball
02 Oct 12, 18:03
PSG aren't a team yet. At the moment they are a one man show, something Zlatan is pretty used to.

armendsh
08 Oct 12, 15:50
Zlatan HAXHIBURAHIM 2:00 hahaahahahha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FORHJEuJgDA

KevinB
08 Oct 12, 18:03
He's one of the best players INTER EVER HAD! Even mighty Capitano admitted that (latest interview he only highlighted 3 players during his long period at our club: Ronaldo, Baggio & Ibrahimovic!) You have to be a hypocrite not to acknowledge that!

BTW since I don't have time to follow the French league, could you guys keep us updated with his monster/spectacular performances over there? He basicly has a "best of Serie A" team behind him, so expectations are very HIGH :D
Of course he's one of the best we ever had. The player is phenomenal, the person is the hugest cunt in football.
And as said above, PSG isn't a team yet. It's Zlatan all over. Even Lavezzi can't figure out at the moment.

sanka
08 Oct 12, 18:08
Fuck the person tbh for those at least who are indifferent.

tbh i wouldn't like to see bobo vieri dancin capoeira but i fuckin did.

:epicwin:

b4h4mooth
12 Oct 12, 11:13
i dont know why he recall bilan and want to go back :palm:

interindo
12 Oct 12, 20:39
And now he says PSG is better than Bbilan. Not that I disagree, but he speaks like a bot.

he is in decline..., soon he will say that spezia is better than psg...

---------- Post added at 03:39 ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 ----------

i dont know why he recall bilan and want to go back :palm:

because he is dumb ? :D:D

I4E
14 Oct 12, 08:51
“Real Madrid? Barcelona would be a better fit for Balotelli – an average player joining an average team.”
Zlatan Ibrahimovic on rumours linking his former Inter Milan team-mate Mario Balotelli with a move to the Bernabeu.

:lol:

:pokerface:

Native
14 Oct 12, 12:18
Finally, he says something right.

Ffi201zi002tlis
14 Oct 12, 14:29
Finally, he says something right.
He's wrong, Farca is below average.

sanka
14 Oct 12, 15:06
Ligue 1 is so ridiculous for him so he has plenty of time for declarations about other players and clubs.

His repugnance for Barcelona would be quite understandable but for Mario?

Maybe he wants a black dick in his ass.

FCBarca
14 Oct 12, 15:07
Don't let the facts get in the way - the quote was manufactured

wera
14 Oct 12, 22:52
haha the Ibra hate here is magical

inb4, wera hates Ibra too

.h.
14 Oct 12, 23:09
Ibra is a great goalscorer and a scorer of great goals, but he will never be a great footballer. He will be remembered as no more than a good showboater in history.

vasilios
14 Oct 12, 23:21

and Van Persie is?

wera
14 Oct 12, 23:23
and getting almost every league title he played for and usually saving teams from total humiliation on several occasions

and yeah, he will never win a CL, but so do 90% of the stars in football. dude is a beast and has every right to showboat

.h.
14 Oct 12, 23:26

and Van Persie is?

Not historically but on the form of the last two seasons fuck yes. One of the best strikers in the world right now. If he can keep it up thos full season and nexr season he will be in the same class as the absolute best. Just a shame about the age.

---------- Post added at 00:26 ---------- Previous post was at 00:25 ----------

and getting almost every league title he played for and usually saving teams from total humiliation on several occasions

and yeah, he will never win a CL, but so do 90% of the stars in football. dude is a beast and has every right to showboat
Its not just about tge titles. His artitudes, ripping apart dressing rooms, inability to deliver on any big stage ever... great foalscorer in the leagues but doesnt delicer when it matters most. Which is why he is not top class. Etoo, messi, ronaldo, etc almost always do.

Iirc hes scored like two goals or three goals in 14 knock out cl ties

vasilios
14 Oct 12, 23:27
Not historically but on the form of the last two seasons fuck yes. One of the best strikers in the world right now. If he can keep it up thos full season and nexr season he will be in the same class as the absolute best. Just a shame about the age.

Any definition of world class that can include van Persie has to include Ibra as well.

.h.
14 Oct 12, 23:29
Any definition of world class that can include van Persie has to include Ibra as well.

Player of the year in england even aftwr arsenals season, ahead of aguero silva or anyone like that. Sorry but no.

vasilios
14 Oct 12, 23:31
Player of the year in england even aftwr arsenals season, ahead of aguero silva or anyone like that. Sorry but no.

Player of the year domestically? I'd wager Ibra has won a few of those as well.

I realize the hate for Ibra is strong on this site, but to not put him on van Persie's level is comical.

.h.
14 Oct 12, 23:39
Player of the year domestically? I'd wager Ibra has won a few of those as well.

I realize the hate for Ibra is strong on this site, but to not put him on van Persie's level is comical.

Ibra has failed to deliver in his one shot in a truly wprld class team. Hes tactixally inflexible and requires the team set up entirely aroind him. Some might say he carries a team but i disagee. He squanders alot and only really does the spectacular. Hes failed to ever deliver on the top pevel (eg cl knock outd, rarely performs in other big games), and wasnt even able to be mentioned in the same breath as top clasd until his last season at inter withkut the laughter killing someone. He flopped at barca, where it would have been less work to succeed, and is otherwise all round a showboater who has never stepped up when needed. Like i said, by the end of the seaskn van persie will be commonly considered world class.
Also, wjnning player kf the year over aguero, silva, mata, etc is far more impressive than just over etoo and di natale...

Edward
14 Oct 12, 23:44
ibra > van persie

.h.
14 Oct 12, 23:46
What it boils down to for me:

Can this player make a difference in a great team?

For ibra it is clearly no. He had his chances and failed. He can make a great difference in a mediocre or average to decent side but not a grear side. Van persie could easily make a difference in any side in the world on form of the kast yead or two.

Edward
15 Oct 12, 00:01

he can, and has. debate over

skeet
15 Oct 12, 00:02

For ibra it is clearly no. He had his chances and failed. He can make a great difference in a mediocre or average to decent side but not a grear side. Van persie could easily make a difference in any side in the world on form of the kast yead or two.

and you're basing this assumption on what exactly? every team ibra has played for in the past 8 years were better than the arsenal where van persie was great

.h.
15 Oct 12, 00:04
he can, and has. debate over

Ibra has played in one great team, he failed so hard rhey shipped out their most expensive signing in histpry aftwr one season. Flop of flops.

---------- Post added at 01:04 ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 ----------

and you're basing this assumption on what exactly? every team ibra has played for in the past 8 years were better than the arsenal where van persie was great

Well, for one, his current performance at united...

vasilios
15 Oct 12, 00:07
Ibra has failed to deliver in his one shot in a truly wprld class team. Hes tactixally inflexible and requires the team set up entirely aroind him. Some might say he carries a team but i disagee. He squanders alot and only really does the spectacular. Hes failed to ever deliver on the top pevel (eg cl knock outd, rarely performs in other big games), and wasnt even able to be mentioned in the same breath as top clasd until his last season at inter withkut the laughter killing someone. He flopped at barca, where it would have been less work to succeed, and is otherwise all round a showboater who has never stepped up when needed. Like i said, by the end of the seaskn van persie will be commonly considered world class.
Also, wjnning player kf the year over aguero, silva, mata, etc is far more impressive than just over etoo and di natale...

And what has van Persie ever done in big matches in Europe? Score a PK or 2? But only Ibra's big game failures get brought up. And that's because no one has been crazy enough to ever suggest van Persie as one of the top strikers in the world until this past season.

And for all the talk of Ibra being a massive failure at Barca, they still won the league, made it to the CL semis and scored 20+ goals in all competitions. His 'failure' is more tied to the idiotic sum that Barca paid for him. Now that RVP has followed Ibra's career path by jumping ship to go trophy hunting we'll see how much better he fares this year.

And Ibra winning player of the year 3 times while winning the league every time is more impressive to me than RVP winning it once while winning nothing year after year.

btw, I'm moving all this to the Ibra thread. Though it's tempting to leave it in here, as it's the only way we'll be able to see the term 'world class' in an Inter transfer rumors thread :okay:

skeet
15 Oct 12, 00:13
Ibra has played in one great team, he failed so hard rhey shipped out their most expensive signing in histpry aftwr one season. Flop of flops.

---------- Post added at 01:04 ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 ----------

Well, for one, his current performance at united...

last time i checked, ibra scored 22 goals in that "failed" season where he had problems with the coach, and i also recall him scoring in his first 5 games

also, it's a bit early to classify this year's man u as a great team, their goalkeeper sucks, their best midfielder is a 37 year old retiree, and most of their defenders stink, i doubt they will come close to the level of barca, madrid or juve

Universe
15 Oct 12, 00:14
Aw Ibrahimovic bro

wicked wizard
15 Oct 12, 11:48
if i could have the talent of ibra or van persie i would chose ibra any day

Native
15 Oct 12, 13:22
I think they are around the exact same level

Bergpavian
15 Oct 12, 13:28

For ibra it is clearly no.

Van persie could easily make a difference in any side in the world on form of the kast yead or two.

When has van Persie every played in a great team to proof that? In the Arsenal team of 2006? When he was overshadowed by Henry and injured so he played no role when Arsenal made it to the CL final? In his NT? Can't remember him playing a big role their.

What has van Persie won till today? UEFA Cup with 19 but not scoring a single goal in the tournament and then? One FA Cup.

And now look what Ibrahimovic won. With which teams he won titles. And what he has done for them to win that titles.

wera
15 Oct 12, 13:31
It is hard to choose, both of them are good. Also it's hard to compare..this much is true....when he was in Inter, there wasn't really any club as good as Juventus is now, to rival us. Same happened when he was in Juventus (cheating or not), same thing happened in his first Milan year....and his second Milan year? Scored a lot of goals, but Juventus was still a clearly better side and he just couldn't be the tipping point, the match maker against them....

Ibra played one really good game against Arsenal last year, but other than that, I wasn't impressed with him in the CL.

Now RVP is a different type of player (even if he has the same ego)....he is a team player, who likes to score against anybody in EPL. No matter who is the opposition, when RVP plays, he scores in 9 games of 10. And then we come to the Arsenal:Milan game last year, when he should've scored his 1v1 with Abbiati. He hasn't, and RVP is suddenly a big game flop? Wouldn't count on that.

Still can't choose between them, would love one or the other still at Inter.

sanka
15 Oct 12, 13:37
ask kung fu panda who is best.

wera
15 Oct 12, 13:46
there is only one Panda I know

KingPanda

dynasty27
15 Oct 12, 14:08
Finally, he says something right.Did u know what he said about Guardiola?
You have no balls! You are sh*tting yourself because of Jose Mourinho. You're nothing compared with him. You can go to hell!"

Can't deny the truth of the Zlatan.

sanka
15 Oct 12, 14:12
Ppl gonna luv this more if he ends to be Milan coach someday.

Nyall
15 Oct 12, 15:47
Ppl gonna luv this more if he ends to be Milan coach someday.

Doesn't matter.. he dreamed of coaching Milan ever since he was a child.. DUH

sanka
15 Oct 12, 15:55
It is more likely Tassoti will be the new coach than Pep.

I'll sit back and watch this plot thickens when Milan decides to find a new investor FIRST.But gladly i don't see that.

snake
16 Oct 12, 03:33
Browha edited his wiki.

http://imageshack.us/a/img72/2300/ibras.jpg

Universe
16 Oct 12, 12:41
Did u know what he said about Guardiola?
You have no balls! You are sh*tting yourself because of Jose Mourinho. You're nothing compared with him. You can go to hell!"

Can't deny the truth of the Zlatan.

And yet it must be said that Guardiola's Barca spanked Mourinho's Madrid many times. Not to mention that Mourinho's head to head record against Pep is bad.

.h.
16 Oct 12, 18:17
wat? i dont get it

wera
18 Oct 12, 13:19
and when Pep fucked up a year at Barca, he couldn't handle Mou and angry Barca fans

Bergpavian
14 Nov 12, 20:33
Ibrahimovic just killed England with four goals (4:2).

Besnik
14 Nov 12, 20:37
pokerrrrrr

AntonTheGreat
14 Nov 12, 20:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8xGIxnIoLw

ehrmahgerd

figer
14 Nov 12, 20:49
his 2 last games:
4x assists in Champions League and now 4 goals vs England :notbad:

Cal
14 Nov 12, 20:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd1Uuzoo9FA

German_Interista
14 Nov 12, 21:02
That last goal. WTF :eek:

Howl
14 Nov 12, 21:17
i hate this motherfucker with passion, everytime i say to myself this guy is overrated he does something like this

still think he's overrated, but dayum :notbad:

snake
14 Nov 12, 21:18
Amazing.

You know, I'm glad. I hate the cunt. But he deserves to be known as one of the best of the generation. And to do that, you need to do it in England or against England.

Imagine his name was Shane Abraham, striker for England...he would be the next Bobby.

Pajo
14 Nov 12, 21:22
How did he do that?

Who nose...

Howl
14 Nov 12, 21:27
How did he do that?

Who nose...I see what u did ther http://www.picresize.com/images/rsz_imageaxdpicture=smiley01.png

Rimpel
14 Nov 12, 21:28
Has there ever been a player who's scored so many magnificent goals throughout his career? Doubt it.

Fitzy
14 Nov 12, 21:28
Brilliant player. Also a cunt.

Adriano@10
14 Nov 12, 21:47
Hate that motherfucker none the less he s one of the best i ve ever seen. Imho if he d be more of a team player he d probably be the best striker hands down.

Big Willy
14 Nov 12, 21:56
Amazing goal. Beast.

Scottish_one
14 Nov 12, 22:02
brilliant player...no excuse for being a massive cunt though

Grammarcioni
15 Nov 12, 00:48
MAMMAMIA!

NeonBlade
15 Nov 12, 01:06
Brilliant player. Also a cunt.

That tends to go hand in hand, atleast when you're speaking about strikers.

Handoyo
15 Nov 12, 03:05
He's not in the same league as Messi or C.Ronaldo
He chokes in Europe
He's a big cunt with a bigger nose
But no one in the history of football has scored more golazos than this guy

Batman
15 Nov 12, 03:57
What a goal!!

Hasan
15 Nov 12, 09:20

Actually, the way he dominate this season is out of this world. France league isn't that tough and that fits him perfectly. I doubt that Ronaldo would dominate like that over there.

And this preformace against England ....

Haters will hate but I can't believe he isn't in Grande Inter.

.h.
15 Nov 12, 09:25
I'm with Handoyo on this.

Scoring 4 goals in a friendly is meaningless. I want to see him do that when it matters before I give him a minutes more attention. Like a Champions League knock out game, or a world cup final.

the average goal from messi or ronaldo might not be as spectacular or enjoyable as ibrahimovic's, but they are certainly far more important.

INTERPERSEMPRE
15 Nov 12, 10:02
Nice goal in any case, but I have lost all my respect for him.
For me, he will always be a traditore!
So yes, haters will indeed hate :)

Lionheart
15 Nov 12, 10:09
If he only had character & manners, he would've been one of the greatest of all time.

DAT goal was a true mother of god moment.

Vibe
15 Nov 12, 10:27
Browha edited his wiki.

http://imageshack.us/a/img72/2300/ibras.jpg

You clicked on his MILF wife.

Pimpin
15 Nov 12, 10:27
how the fuck did he do that

visionary
15 Nov 12, 10:28
If he only had character & manners, he would've been one of the greatest of all time.

DAT goal was a true mother of god moment.
I think if he had character and the "good" guy image, he would not be where he is now.
He's the type that flourishes with his "over-confidence" and being cocky. Its with that confidence and attitude that made him one of the best strikers you can have atm.

Mino
15 Nov 12, 10:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsRje1eiFgc

Shaun
15 Nov 12, 11:06
Has there ever been a player who's scored so many magnificent goals throughout his career? Doubt it.

Quagliarella? Perhaps not, but he'd have a higher ratio of wonder goals to normal goals than anyone else. I certainly can't think of anyone else who is guaranteed an overhead goal per season.

Great goal by ibra. I hope it shuts up people in England now who say he isn't anything special. Amazing player. Huge douche. Even bigger nose.

---------- Post added at 12:06 ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 ----------

Those two are quite special though, and how many players are in their league? They're both the type of players which typically only turn up once every 20 years imo. So Ibra is unfairly overlooked because of that.

Scottish_one
15 Nov 12, 12:56
Actually, the way he dominate this season is out of this world. France league isn't that tough and that fits him perfectly. I doubt that Ronaldo would dominate like that over there.

And this preformace against England ....

Haters will hate but I can't believe he isn't in Grande Inter.after last years second derby hes lucky hes not in flamers paradise...

dynasty27
15 Nov 12, 20:20
i mean what the heck. http://www.transfermarkt.de/bilder/smilies/ugly.gif 80% of the goal goes to J Hart, Zlatan deserves 20%.

interista4
15 Nov 12, 20:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXlrN1Sq_cE

Alot of players score wonder goals, but a very few do that in important games or good leagues.
Good for him that he scored 4 goals against England, nobody else did that in history even though England is shit.
Just a friendly, I wanna see him doing something close to that in WC2014 if he even gets his team there.

And haha La-Grande Inter? That cracked me up, I would put him in La Trash Dell'Inter if there was such a section!
Come on, after all the things he has said about us? Calling Inter fans shit even though that retarded prick said in his book that they always supported him?
Telling how great BBilan is compared to Inter? Fucking fanboys.

.h.
15 Nov 12, 20:46
Just a friendly, I wanna see him doing something close to that in WC2014 if he even gets his team there.

Exactly. No one said Biraghi was world class after THAT goal against City...

dynasty27
15 Nov 12, 20:56
But at least give him credit for his presence, determination and the goal against Germany which led Sweden from 0-4 deficit to 4-4. Him and Kim Källström carried the team. The NT coach also praised him for his half time speech during that WC quali game.

And srsly, Sweden is not a bad team but he's not surrounded by teammates like Khedira, Nasri, Fabregas, Özil, Pirlo etc either. If you refer to his late CL K.O. failures, I got u there, but Sweden is something else.

Jimmy Page
15 Nov 12, 20:57
Uhm Zlatan is WC, regardless if he scored 4 against Engalnd or not.

.h.
15 Nov 12, 21:02
No, he isnt.

He's a very good player who scores world class goals.

But he's not a world class goalscorer.

wicked wizard
15 Nov 12, 22:29
wat zaltan is the best forward in the world, like him or hate him u cant deny that.

Pharaoh
15 Nov 12, 22:38
No, he isnt.

Sorry bud but you're wrong on this one.

Zlatan is a faggot, but he's still a World Class forward. Idk about the best CF but he's definitely in the mix, his scoring instincts are just ridiculous.

.h.
15 Nov 12, 22:47
wat zaltan is the best forward in the world, like him or hate him u cant deny that.

coming from the guy who thinks cassano is 10x the player rooney is...
i'll take that opinion, wipe my bum with it, and flush it down the bog where it belongs

snake
15 Nov 12, 22:50

bolha...that's not very nice.

wicked wizard
15 Nov 12, 22:58
coming from a guy who thinks rooney is 10x the player cassano is . al take yor (know it all opinion ) and wipe my arse with it 2

.h.
15 Nov 12, 23:06

bolha...that's not very nice.

on the streets, respect must be earned.

snake
15 Nov 12, 23:20

On the internet, ......fuck I've got nothing.

Fapuccino
16 Nov 12, 00:00
fucking goal.com they wont shut up about ibra. fucking idiots only consider players good if they score against some sort of english team, arrogant fucks.

Minardista
16 Nov 12, 00:28
And since when did I have any of that for you? Oh no wait, never...

You're ridiculously biased when it comes to, well, everything. Ibra is world class, end of. Unfortunately. A cunt perhaps, but a talented cunt all the same.

I4E
16 Nov 12, 01:26
I have very little regard for Ibra as a person, but he is without doubt one of the most talented forwards in the world. Anyone that thinks he doesn't sit along the top tier of current forwards is a clown.

Efrain21C
16 Nov 12, 02:49

?

Fitzy
16 Nov 12, 03:57
on the streets, respect must be earned.restecpa tbh...

Handoyo
16 Nov 12, 05:29
The definition world class is very broad. Is it the top 3 players in the world? Or does being in the top 20 cut it?

I personally think that Zlatan is easily in the top 10 best strikers in the past decade and that alone is enough to consider him world class. He just completely suck balls in the Champions League but his performances in the domestic leagues more than make up for it for me.

With regards to the location of this thread, it has more to do with his attitude towards Inter than his contributions on the pitch for us. It's the same reason why he belongs with the Ronaldos & Vieris, players who scored tons of goals on the pitch, but fucked us up off it.

Universe
16 Nov 12, 05:46

This is far too gangsta for FIF. What do you think this is? Harlem?

Fitzy
16 Nov 12, 05:50
This is far too gangnam for FIF.:pokerface:

I4E
16 Nov 12, 06:12
This is far too gangsta for FIF. What do you think this is? Harlem?

Bronx ! He's part of the RIFFS...

.h.
16 Nov 12, 07:10
And since when did I have any of that for you? Oh no wait, never...

You're ridiculously biased when it comes to, well, everything. Ibra is world class, end of. Unfortunately. A cunt perhaps, but a talented cunt all the same.

:yao:

some dude i've never heard of doesnt respect me. :foreveralone:

OH NOES

What am I biased on? I dont like Ibrahimovic - though I will admit that has nothing to do with my opinion of his talent. I dont like Ronaldo much and I do respect him as a world class football player. I support Stramaccioni, but I don't fan boy him because we picked up a few wins in a row (and, guess what, I supported him when everyone was saying he was worse than Ranieri too).

I'm not biased, just not a complete muppet. Having the ability to think for yourself and deviate from popular opinion is a very useful one in life, its not something everyone develops :)

Scoring 4 goals in a friendly doesnt increase my opinion of anyone even remotely, unless that player was a youth player (or similar circumstances).

---------- Post added at 08:10 ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 ----------

The definition world class is very broad. Is it the top 3 players in the world? Or does being in the top 20 cut it?

I personally think that Zlatan is easily in the top 10 best strikers in the past decade and that alone is enough to consider him world class. He just completely suck balls in the Champions League but his performances in the domestic leagues more than make up for it for me.

With regards to the location of this thread, it has more to do with his attitude towards Inter than his contributions on the pitch for us. It's the same reason why he belongs with the Ronaldos & Vieris, players who scored tons of goals on the pitch, but fucked us up off it.

The personal way I have ALWAYS defined world class, is that I expect them to be competitive with the absolute best. Its not just taking the best, say, 10 people in the world, or the best 3. Its the number of players in that position who can compete with the best in that position, on a sort of 2 year form basis.

And on that definition, Ibrahimovic simply falls down. Sure, he scores a lot of good goals domestically, but his repeated and career-wide persistent failure to deliver on any big stage says enough.

I mean, if we're going to jizz ourselves over domestic goals, then lets put Alfonso Alves up there, or Dirk Kuyt.

No. It has, actually, nothing to do with his attitude OR what happened with Inter. Its simply his repeated failure to deliver on any sort of big stage.

He had his chance at Barcelona to truly prove his world class ability, and he flopped so fucking hard he was worse than that dude who was supposed to be Weah's cousin in the Premiership. If he'd delivered at Barcelona properly, I would agree without argument he's world class. But there you have it.

dynasty27
16 Nov 12, 07:15
The interpretation of those terms are kinda subjective. I'd define your description rather as "greatness". When people say he's world-class, it refers more to his ability and talent etc.

.h.
16 Nov 12, 07:22
Well, it is a clear reference to his talent - and his talent alone.

Like I said, my assessment has nothing to do with his history - e.g. how he treated us, though if probed on that I will admit he's a cunt - its just entirely talent based.

And yes, I agree that 'competitive with the best' is a hard/awkward description. But for me, the best strikers in the world right now are Messi, Ronaldo, and Falcao. Ibrahimovic is exceptionally good, there's clearly no disputing that, and he has the ability to carry an average/good team on his back, but he'll never fit into a great team, which is what limits his world class ability for me.

Sorry, but he's simply not world class. Admittedly my definition of world class is very harsh, but then, there is no standard definition of it.

Put it like this, if you created a World XI, Ibrahimovic wouldn't be in it. Ronaldo-Falcao-Messi would be the three up front.

---------- Post added at 08:22 ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 ----------

Also, side note completely, its interesting how a couple of the fanboys come out and dismiss you entirely for your opinion on a player. It might not be the popular opinion, but I've stated it and qualified it.

Very interesting ;)

Jimmy Page
16 Nov 12, 11:49
If Kuyt or Alves had been one of the top scorers in diffrent leagues and in diffrent team your comparsion would have been valid, now this is not the case hence your exampel is a poor one. WC IMO is when you are one the top 5-6 in a given position. Like for instance I would argue that RVP, Cavani, Falcao, Aguero and Ibrahimovic are WC strikers. He hasnt done well in the UCL but on the other hand he has done pretty well for Sweden, scroing against Spain, France, Germany and Italy in competitve games.

No one in their right mind would argue that Zlatan is WC because he scored 4 against an England b-side, he was already WC before the game

Aurimas
16 Nov 12, 12:36
Oh God, how the hell Ibra is not a world class player ??????? :pokerface:

I won't even talk about his goals in France. He used to play bad in CL, but he has scored twice and made 4 assists in CL, and guess what, his club is 2nd, and 1 point behind Porto (not like the other club in England, pumped with the money from arabs).

Failed at Barca? I don't know if it's a fail: 16 goals and 9 assists in La Liga, and 4 goals and 2 assists in Europe.

And he is usually playing good for Sweden. And Sweden played really well at Euro 2012, but were a little bit unlucky. And I don't think that we can blame Ibra, that Sweden doesn't win.

Well, you can love him or hate him, but dude is a world class. That's for sure.

.h.
16 Nov 12, 14:40
Oh God, how the hell Ibra is not a world class player ??????? :pokerface:

I won't even talk about his goals in France. He used to play bad in CL, but he has scored twice and made 4 assists in CL, and guess what, his club is 2nd, and 1 point behind Porto (not like the other club in England, pumped with the money from arabs).

Failed at Barca? I don't know if it's a fail: 16 goals and 9 assists in La Liga, and 4 goals and 2 assists in Europe.

And he is usually playing good for Sweden. And Sweden played really well at Euro 2012, but were a little bit unlucky. And I don't think that we can blame Ibra, that Sweden doesn't win.

Well, you can love him or hate him, but dude is a world class. That's for sure.

Shipped off so fast he didnt even get a good bye from barcelona? yes, it was a failure in barcelona. Ask anyone in the fucking world, they'll tell you Ibra failed at Barcelona. That point shouldn't even be up for contention.

Handoyo
16 Nov 12, 15:21
Well I wouldn't call him a downright failure on the pitch with Barcelona. His attitude and spats with Pep were also huge factors on his poor performances and his exit. But that season is his only blip over the past 6 seasons. (3 with us, 2 with Milan)

.h.
16 Nov 12, 15:28
he wasnt even CLOSE to world class at Inter until his last season... one of the best in italy, perhaps, but not world class

his post xmas fuck ups and stuff were always a big problem..

his 2nd last season here he was like 15 in 17, and I remember being like.. oh snap, time to jizz, get the tissues out... then he got injuried kinda badly for like a few weeks, and then (if I remember correctly) scored like 5 goals in the rest of the season..

Universe
16 Nov 12, 15:31
Including two at Parma to win us the scudetto.

monster09
16 Nov 12, 15:43
Shipped off so fast he didnt even get a good bye from barcelona? yes, it was a failure in barcelona. Ask anyone in the fucking world, they'll tell you Ibra failed at Barcelona. That point shouldn't even be up for contention.

Failure of a transfer for Barca for the price they paid but Ibra was not a flop. He had very good season. 20 plus goals and around 15 assists is a great tally even after falling out with Manager and having to play in different position to make way for Messi.

If that is what you call a flop then I have to see what a transfer success means.

Ibra is not world class because he can't make it to the world 11? If so by your defn, there are only 11 world class players?

KevinB
16 Nov 12, 15:44
I'm not the fanboy of Cuntimovic. But saying he isn't world class is bullshit.
He's easily in the top 5 strikers in the world.

dynasty27
16 Nov 12, 16:09
You brought up Falcao being world class, browha. I'd agree, he is a WC player if you look at what he brings to the table on the regular basis. But it doesn't go with your argument of a WC player stepping up in crucial moments. He hasn't been in late CL KO games yet though it's not his fault. He still has to prove it there sometime, at the same time he's already a WC striker who could start at any big team.

VLE
16 Nov 12, 16:58
he wasnt even CLOSE to world class at Inter until his last season... one of the best in italy, perhaps, but not world class

his post xmas fuck ups and stuff were always a big problem..

his 2nd last season here he was like 15 in 17, and I remember being like.. oh snap, time to jizz, get the tissues out... then he got injuried kinda badly for like a few weeks, and then (if I remember correctly) scored like 5 goals in the rest of the season..

Can't really blame him when he had Adriano as his partner, and that partner woul only show up once in a while. He had to do 3 men's job. (2 strikers + AM).

.h.
16 Nov 12, 20:48
Failure of a transfer for Barca for the price they paid but Ibra was not a flop. He had very good season. 20 plus goals and around 15 assists is a great tally even after falling out with Manager and having to play in different position to make way for Messi.

If that is what you call a flop then I have to see what a transfer success means.

Ibra is not world class because he can't make it to the world 11? If so by your defn, there are only 11 world class players?

There are two acceptable definitions of world class. Either the top XI at any one time, or players who are on the same level as that top XI. As such there may only be one top class right back, one top class striker, etc at ant given moment. Would real or barca be as competitive if you took messi or ronaldo kut and replaced them with ibrahimovic? No. Ergo not world class.

On falcao, he scored a nice little hat trick vs chelsea, on a cup final. Which is morw than ibra will ever do in europe.

sanka
16 Nov 12, 20:56
I luv the fact that you support your views with some football standards but i'm havin a hard time here to correct your particular approach.

It's just comes so much individuality here and preferences who you're puttin on top,but in general he should indeed been included with the top top ones..Isn't that world class?Dunno how each likes to define it.

..then again it's the nose superiority. /endofstory. lulz

.h.
16 Nov 12, 21:11
dont get me wrong

however you define it, at the end of the day, it comes down to a personal list.

if you've heard out my argument, what i define as world class, why i dont think ibrahimovic is world class, and you still disagree, that's perfectly valid. Fine, whatevs. I can certainly SEE why people think he is world class - no dispute.

For me, a world class player should deliver reasonably consistently on the top stage (not game in game out of course). For me, a world class player should have the ability to make a difference still, in a world class team.

Ibrahimovic has never, and will never, fulfill these definitions. He's better than the nearly-world-class group - he's Ibrahimovic-class - but he is not world class.

I4E
16 Nov 12, 21:16

Barcelona failed Ibrahimovic tbh.

.h.
16 Nov 12, 21:22
I think the support from Guardiola, for example, was very poor. I think the scouting in signing Ibrahimovic was also very poor. I also think Ibrahimovic simply was not good enough. Technically, sure, but tactically, flexibility, attitude, everything else. Simply not there.

thatdude
16 Nov 12, 21:52
To each his own.

Def world class to me.

I4E
16 Nov 12, 23:03
I think the support from Guardiola, for example, was very poor. I think the scouting in signing Ibrahimovic was also very poor. I also think Ibrahimovic simply was not good enough. Technically, sure, but tactically, flexibility, attitude, everything else. Simply not there.

Sooooooo Barcelona failed Ibrahimovic....

.h.
16 Nov 12, 23:05
Sooooooo Barcelona failed Ibrahimovic....

I also think Ibrahimovic simply was not good enough. Technically, sure, but tactically, flexibility, attitude, everything else. Simply not there.

Pajo
16 Nov 12, 23:07
You guys need to agree to disagree...

skeet
16 Nov 12, 23:08
No, he isnt.

this has been going on for 26 hours :palm:

I4E
16 Nov 12, 23:17
I also think Ibrahimovic simply was not good enough. Technically, sure, but tactically, flexibility, attitude, everything else. Simply not there.

Did you watch Barca with Ibrahimovic there ?

Flexibility ? He shows none of that at any club he's played.

Attitude ? Same at EVERY club he's played.

Tactically ? Who decides that ??? you tell me.

TheKingOfRome
17 Nov 12, 00:25
Coming from the guy that considers Rooney world class? From my observations of this forum you are clearly one of the most mindless English idiots I have ever come across and have no idea what "world class" is

That is to the browah most clueless moron on this forum

Pimpin
17 Nov 12, 00:28
is this real life?

Earth
17 Nov 12, 02:46
is this real life?

or is this just fantasy?

alvaro
17 Nov 12, 03:08
Zlatan is absolute fucking boss, fuck you haters. Kom tillbaka kungen.

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2zxo31d.jpg

monster09
17 Nov 12, 06:47
Would real or barca be as competitive if you took messi or ronaldo kut and replaced them with ibrahimovic? No. Ergo not world class..

You can put any player in the world in the place of Messi and Ronaldo, still Barca and Madrid won't be the same. They are special players. Few days back you said Rooney is WC and also Falcao, put them in Barca and Madrid inplace of Messi and Ronaldo, it won't be the same team.

Rooney, Ibra, Aguero, Tevez, Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, RVP are all world class players whether they make world 11 or not.

.h.
17 Nov 12, 08:08
You can put any player in the world in the place of Messi and Ronaldo, still Barca and Madrid won't be the same. They are special players. Few days back you said Rooney is WC and also Falcao, put them in Barca and Madrid inplace of Messi and Ronaldo, it won't be the same team.

Rooney, Ibra, Aguero, Tevez, Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, RVP are all world class players whether they make world 11 or not.

Again, my definition encompasses the top bracket of players right now. I think - maybe you cant replace Messi or Ronaldo with Falcao, Rooney, etc, but they are players who could go to Barcelona/Real and make an impact still. Maybe not in place of Messi, or Ronaldo, but they would certainly be first choice selections at these clubs. RVP - who whilst I am starting to think he is world class, needs a bit more consistency at the top to prove it, Aguero, maybe not Tevez, etc, would certainly make a difference, Ibrahimovic did not.

Did you watch Barca with Ibrahimovic there ?

Flexibility ? He shows none of that at any club he's played.

Attitude ? Same at EVERY club he's played.

Tactically ? Who decides that ??? you tell me.

Exactly my point. When I said 'simply not there', I didn't mean geographically it was not there at Barcelona, I mean it has never been there in Ibrahimovic's repitoire.

Coming from the guy that considers Rooney world class? From my observations of this forum you are clearly one of the most mindless English idiots I have ever come across and have no idea what "world class" is

I realize it's fashionable for idiots in the UK who pretend they follow football to hate on Rooney at the moment, but you're just that, an idiot.

His link up play is world class, there's a reason he's the most expensive teenager in world football, and also one of the few strikers that both Barcelona and Real would absolutely love to have. He's one of a very very few list of names right now that would make an impact at Real or Barca. He's certainly about 15x better a player than Cassano. That awkward moment when you assume I'm english/some complete EPL fan boy.

So, well done, you've managed to take the title of most clueless moron on this forum in a single post!

Keep up the good work, meffhead.

---------- Post added at 09:08 ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 ----------

You guys need to agree to disagree...

f you've heard out my argument, what i define as world class, why i dont think ibrahimovic is world class, and you still disagree, that's perfectly valid. Fine, whatevs. I can certainly SEE why people think he is world class - no dispute.

Some idiots are unable to take their hero being disregarded. It ruins their faptasy if someone says he's not world class. Shrug. I don't really mind, I'm not the one getting flustered about it. I've stated my opinion, there are a few people who will civilly disagree, that's fine, I'll accept that, respect their right to that, and move on. Its the fan boys getting all riled up and running around like insulted 12 year old girls throwing a tantrum that amuses me the most.

"MUMMY MUMMY the bad man on the internet said zlatan ibrahimovic wasnt as good as daddy says"

sanka
17 Nov 12, 09:22

GTFO.

FU and ROME.

Devious
17 Nov 12, 09:59
If Ibra is world class, then so am I. Ive never win the Champions league too. :yao:

.h.
17 Nov 12, 10:07
one little thing to add on rooney

34 in 44 last season, 34 in 44 in 09-10, total 184 in 376 for united.

yes, he's world class. his link up play is world class, he's a world class striker, he's a world class inside forward. fucking class player.

Devious
17 Nov 12, 10:12
AND he has won the Champions league :yao:

monster09
17 Nov 12, 10:25
AND he has won the Champions league :yao:

http://cultfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ronaldo.jpg

---------- Post added at 16:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:53 ----------

Also few players who haven't won CL

Fabio Cannavaro
Cesc Fabregas
Totti
Patrick Vieira
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Gianluigi Buffon
Gianfranco Zola
Dennis Bergkamp
Roberto Baggio
Alan Shearer

Mino
17 Nov 12, 10:39
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22692958.jpg

wicked wizard
17 Nov 12, 10:41
cl is overrated dosent meen you are a bad player if you never win it. and the only blip zlatan had in his career was at barca, even there he was better than people give him credit for. and comparing rooney to him is a joke. i would like to see how people rate ibra if was english and rooney if he was swedish

sanka
17 Nov 12, 10:47
That was Dev's joke guys..Don't elaborate on this.

@amine purpose of your post?

Who's asslicker?

I4E
17 Nov 12, 11:59

Fabio Cannavaro
Cesc Fabregas
Totti
Patrick Vieira
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Gianluigi Buffon
Gianfranco Zola
Dennis Bergkamp
Roberto Baggio
Alan Shearer

The best example, and a player that was better than all of the above listed players combined (barring Ronaldo):

Lothar Matthaus !

A CL medal is all that's missing in his personal trophy cabinet. :work:

Devious
17 Nov 12, 12:03
Which means that Im world class nonetheless! :fuckyea:

.h.
17 Nov 12, 12:28
Ronaldo is a good example. I think hes clearly world class, one of the best in history. Dkesnt mean i dont like him and feel more betrayed by him than ibfahimlvic, but hes clearly one oc the bwst in history. Ibrahimovic isnt.

Im empiric on this, no emotion positive or negative gets in the way.

---------- Post added at 13:28 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

Fabio Cannavaro
Cesc Fabregas
Totti
Patrick Vieira
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Gianluigi Buffon
Gianfranco Zola
Dennis Bergkamp
Roberto Baggio
Alan Shearer

shit, devious is in good company

sanka
17 Nov 12, 12:31
Ronaldo was 10 Zlatans.

Hasan
17 Nov 12, 13:27
Ronaldo is a good example. I think hes clearly world class, one of the best in history. Dkesnt mean i dont like him and feel more betrayed by him than ibfahimlvic, but hes clearly one oc the bwst in history. Ibrahimovic isnt.

Why Ibrahimović isn't? CL chockes or dominance in NL that are out of this world? Milan after Ibra is perfect example ...

For me, on his own way he's one of the best players I have ever watch.

.h.
17 Nov 12, 13:28
Ive qualified my opinion like 50 times in the last two pages.

Devious
17 Nov 12, 14:28

Im empiric on this, no emotion positive or negative gets in the way.

---------- Post added at 13:28 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

shit, devious is in good company

aha.. I also have Cannavaro shining my boots

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/xkiq4d-umN8/0.jpg

Ffi201zi002tlis
17 Nov 12, 14:40
Inter after Ibra won treble :oblivious::closeenough: Farca after Ibra won CL :palm:

Milito and Eto'o scored against big teams / top defenders, so they were world class :challenge: while Il Nose was :yao: oh wait, he can score some important goals against Arsenal's 'world class' defenders :yao:

The world is so corrupt, we even have someone who said we should move this shit to "La Grande Inter" :yao:

Fuck you Ibra, and I hope someone will break his leg, then he can shut up and retire without any CL title :awwyeah:

TheKingOfRome
17 Nov 12, 15:14
I realize it's fashionable for idiots in the UK who pretend they follow football to hate on Rooney at the moment, but you're just that, an idiot.

His link up play is world class, there's a reason he's the most expensive teenager in world football, and also one of the few strikers that both Barcelona and Real would absolutely love to have. He's one of a very very few list of names right now that would make an impact at Real or Barca. He's certainly about 15x better a player than Cassano. That awkward moment when you assume I'm english/some complete EPL fan boy.

So, well done, you've managed to take the title of most clueless moron on this forum in a single post!

First and foremost I have never rated rooney, and i never knew it was "fashionable" to hate rooney if you were from the uk you would realize english people worship the ground he walks on, his link up play is not world class its average at best he cant do anything 90% of players in la liga can do, yeah hes the most expensive teenage for reason.... Because hes ENGLISH if he was any other nationality he would not be rated so highly and would not be earning half the money hes earning now... hes englands golden boy and thats it...

and you further prove my point about how much of clueless fan boy you really are tryna compare cassano to rooney, cassano is a genius on the pitch when he wants to be, rooney is still living off one goal he scored against arsenal for everton, hes not lived up to expectations which is why fergie has finally realised you cant force rooney to be a goal score so theyve sat him in midfield because all he does is runn round like headless chicken and get pissed off...

and i could never take your crown mate youve got the most clueless moron crown for atleast ten years with all the stupid bullshit you manage to type out on here, your crown is safe

.h.
17 Nov 12, 15:26
First and foremost I have never rated rooney, and i never knew it was "fashionable" to hate rooney if you were from the uk you would realize english people worship the ground he walks on, his link up play is not world class its average at best he cant do anything 90% of players in la liga can do, yeah hes the most expensive teenage for reason.... Because hes ENGLISH if he was any other nationality he would not be rated so highly and would not be earning half the money hes earning now... hes englands golden boy and thats it...

and you further prove my point about how much of clueless fan boy you really are tryna compare cassano to rooney, cassano is a genius on the pitch when he wants to be, rooney is still living off one goal he scored against arsenal for everton, hes not lived up to expectations which is why fergie has finally realised you cant force rooney to be a goal score so theyve sat him in midfield because all he does is runn round like headless chicken and get pissed off...

and i could never take your crown mate youve got the most clueless moron crown for atleast ten years with all the stupid bullshit you manage to type out on here, your crown is safe

Er, well, for one, I dont give a fuck about the English national team. He's certainly not average, though. He might lack some of the technical edge of other players, but he's got physiciality and things over them. He is used to lethal ends, and there's a good reason why Real want to make him one of their biggest signings in history.

Rooney is still living off one goal? Have you watched any football since 2002? I assume not? because at my last count, he's scored over 200 other ones. Cassano, whilst a good player, has scored only a meagre 116 goals in his career, with 10 in 35 internationally. Rooney is the 2nd top goalscoring player in English national team history if I remember correctly, and the all time 4th highest United goalscorer in history (bearing in mind he's played way less matches thna any of his other competitiors except for Denis Law).

I dont give a flying fuck about the English national team, I think Englishp layers are grossly overpriced and overrated, and I certainly dont give a shit about United, but I'm not so blind I can't appreciate a good player when I see one. Rooney is at least twice the player Cassano is (201/452 vs 116/410 - bearing in mind Rooney has played quite a lot on the wings as well until the last ~3 years), and I fucking LOVE Cassano. I think he's a really good player.

Anyway, it's obvious to see someone who lacks the basic ability to even be rational, let alone fair, so there's no point continuing this argument.

If you think Rooney is living off a goal he scored against Arsenal, there's no point continuing this conversation

Here's a quick little summary for all the football you've obviously missed out on..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ3EFX3_H4k

Club
Manchester United
Premier League (4): 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09, 2010–11
Football League Cup (2): 2005–06, 2009–10
FA Community Shield (3): 2007, 2010, 2011
UEFA Champions League (1): 2007–08
FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008
Individual
PFA Players' Player of the Year (1): 2009–10
PFA Young Player of the Year (2): 2004–05, 2005–06
PFA Fans' Player of the Year (2): 2005–06, 2009–10
PFA Premier League Team of the Year (3): 2005–06, 2009–10, 2011–12
FWA Footballer of the Year (1): 2009–10
Goal of the Season (3): 2004–05, 2006–07, 2010–11
Goal of the Month (6): October 2003, January 2005, April 2005, January 2007, March 2007, February 2011
Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year (2): 2005–06, 2009–10
BBC Young Sports Personality of the Year (1): 2002
Bravo Award (1): 2003
UEFA Euro 2004 Team of the Tournament
FIFPro World Young Player of the Year (1): 2004–05
Premier League Player of the Month (5): February 2005, December 2005, March 2006, October 2007, January 2010
Barclays Player of the Year (1): 2009–10
Premier League 20 Seasons Awards (1992–93 to 2011–12):
Best Goal (vs. Manchester City, 12 February 2011)
FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball (1): 2008
England Player of the Year (2): 2008, 2009
Golden Boot Landmark Award 20 (1): 2009–10
FIFA/FIFPro World XI (1): 2011

Compare to Cassano

Roma:
Supercoppa Italiana: 2001
Real Madrid:
La Liga: 2006–07
Milan:
Serie A: 2010–11
Supercoppa Italiana: 2011
Individual
Serie A Young Footballer of the Year – 2001, 2003

monster09
17 Nov 12, 15:27

2 30 plus goal seasons in last 3 years and he is not a goal scorer :palm:

He is playing in midfield or deeper for a reason. His passing is superb and he works hard than most players and we have RVP so SAF has the luxury to cover the gaping holes in the midfield by playing him deeper.

.h.
17 Nov 12, 15:32
2 30 plus goal seasons in last 3 years and he is not a goal scorer :palm:

He is playing in midfield or deeper for a reason. His passing is superb and he works hard than most players and we have RVP so SAF has the luxury to cover the gaping holes in the midfield by playing him deeper.

Like I said

the guy clearly is ignorant of what he's talking about. Theres no point arguing with people like that.

People who understand the facts and have drawn their own conclusions from them is one thing, but someone so blind ignorant is another.

wicked wizard
17 Nov 12, 17:01
thats all u keep saying about rooney his goals so what. there is plenty of footballes with a better goal record than cassano but are much worse players. cassano link up play and passing is world class. when ever i see rooney he just longballs it or try do iniesta passes that 9 out 10 dont work