PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

DJDamyard
27 Mar 07, 17:29
Who do you think is better between Zlatan Ibra or Hernan Crespo?

I think its Zlatan, although Crespo can finish like evrything, Ibra has pace!

Austin
28 Mar 07, 00:24
I've begun to find Crespo to be a third wheel of sorts. Lately he hasn't finished very well. Thats not to say that he isn't an extremely important part of the team and that he will be missed next year depending on if some sort of deal for him to stay is worked out. Crespo, to me at least, just doesn't have the talent that Zlatan has. He has more experience perhaps and can position himself well and can shoot extremely well however, from the matches I've seen you don't really see Crespo doing this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5jb5fexsEnA

rockball
28 Mar 07, 14:38
I cant believe you guys are actually comparing Ibra and Crespo.....they are 2 gr8 players and different kind of players...
One is a pure in the box finisher...
the other is more of a creative and assisting striker

Waleed
28 Mar 07, 15:47
Crespo has had a bit of a down turn in form recently but he is still a great predator IMO. He prolly should have scored more goals by this stage in the season but he made a big impact earlier in the season when he was in form and to criticize him now is a bit excessive right now as we have an on form Ibra and a very functional attack.

fugi
30 Mar 07, 09:17
Actually it is funny. Media (sports and showbiz mostly) and Swedish media in particular are nasty little ****s.

They distort the truth, they character assasinate, they are anything but objektive and generally lie to sell papers with no concern about how it will affect the person they are writing about, and they do all this in the name of the truth.

And with Zlatan they have done all this and more. He can never win with them, no matter what he does it's wrong. They criticize him for acting one way and urge him to change, then when he does they criticize him for being boring and just like everybody else. Then he tries being himself again and gets criticized for being cocky.

Whenever he does something wrong it gets blown up ten times and he gets criticized, judged and lied about.

To matters even worse, the same people that write shit about him actually EXPECT him to smile to their faces during pressconferences and treat THEM with respect. Nah, Zlatan isn't that fake, he can't just put on a smile to please the vultures. He let's them know how he feels about them and I love that about him. Probably to you it's called thickness or bad attitude. To me that's called character, because he takes the harder road instead of the shorter much easier one.

Waleed, here's the link mate.;)

http://webbtv.tv4.se/webtv/tv4/showContent.do?treeId=400599&progId=108802&itemId=0&cat=tv4_se.4600.95.4005

WORD!

cloudq
01 Apr 07, 11:12
Crespo has had a bit of a down turn in form recently but he is still a great predator IMO. He prolly should have scored more goals by this stage in the season but he made a big impact earlier in the season when he was in form and to criticize him now is a bit excessive right now as we have an on form Ibra and a very functional attack.

crespo still manages to get into the proper positins to score!

which is more than what adriano ever did when he was out of form

crespo just needs a goal, maybe he'll return to the form he was in when we played roma earlier this season

as for ibra, well hes basically class, he'll be in the right positions, he'll take defenders on after telegraphing his thoughts and then burn them with his pace and trickery

its hard to take on someone who expects to beat you skillwise, reminds me another few ajax youth products (even though technically zlatan isnt a true youth product)

Puma
01 Apr 07, 12:35
I'ts not funny. He's just arrogant as always. Was actually beliving a couple of months that this fella had become mature and grown as a person (in he's relationship with swedish media mainly).
But nope, he's just as chilidsh as always.:yuck:

And yeah a sidenote, Ibra seems to have a minor injury caused by too hard matching. Shoulden't be any problem for the NT game however.

What a shit post. Want some tissues mate and a shoulder to cry on?

Zlatan has matured and grown as a person. In years past, he would have been a protagonist in the Valencia brawl and probably would have taken someone's head off but he actually tried to intervene and break things up.

He probably treats the Swedish media poorly because they do likewise with him.

And with regards to his arrogance, Zlatan's got the skills to pay the bills so he can be as arrogant as he likes. It would be different if he could not play football and simply talked a lot of hot air but Zlatan definitely knows how to play so he can be as arrogant as he likes. That is what Inter has always lacked, classy, arrogant, and competitive players with a winning mentality.

FORZA ZLATAN!

Suneet
01 Apr 07, 16:10
And with regards to his arrogance, Zlatan's got the skills to pay the bills so he can be as arrogant as he likes. It would be different if he could not play football and simply talked a lot of hot air but Zlatan definitely knows how to play so he can be as arrogant as he likes. That is what Inter has always lacked, classy, arrogant, and competitive players with a winning mentality.

FORZA ZLATAN!

That reminds me of what Veron said about Adriano.:D

camdenyards1
13 Apr 07, 01:58
Does anyone know how bad his injury is? Didn't he also have a groin injury during the world cup? I hope he comes back so he can score 20 this season :)

J zanetti
13 Apr 07, 10:02
Does anyone know how bad his injury is? Didn't he also have a groin injury during the world cup? I hope he comes back so he can score 20 this season :)
I certainly hope to see him back in action soon. Totti is being a touch lucky here because Ibra in the form that he was would have surely surpassed him and finish as this years capocannoniere. It is not too late yet though… ;)

J zanetti
13 Apr 07, 14:03
Ibracadabra is back in action... ;)

Adam
13 Apr 07, 19:20
Great to have him back! It's doubtfull he will ready against Palermo but he should be ready for the midweek clash with Roma.

I read today he might have to undergo surgery in the summer, because this injury has been on and off for years now.

sawii
13 Apr 07, 19:35
welcome back ibra.. i want him to rest during the palermo game so he can be more rested for the roma game

Enzo
19 Apr 07, 02:36
another big match where the supposed new van Basten failed to excel in.

I've been saying it for months, we need more attacking options who can beat defenders than just Ibrahimovic.

minterke
19 Apr 07, 03:11
enzo, Suazo or Toni or anyone else would've done jack shit today. It's not all the fault of Ibrahimovic or Adriano it was our entire attacking shit all together. The only time we really threatened them was from an Adriano header (from Maicon's cross) and a long range Stankovic shot which goes to tell u there's definetly a missing link between our midfield and our defense. Milan have players like Pirlo and Kaka, Roma have Pizarro, Totti and we have...erm....a 48 year old Figo and Stankovic who has struggled the second half of the season. That's probably the biggest reason why we've been struggling with strikers for so long now.

So yeah Ibra was underpar but it was a shit performance from everyone.

Gaetan
19 Apr 07, 03:13
One has to give credit to Ferrari and Mexes. It wasn't as if Zlatan was up against some type of cupcake defense.

Enzo, I do see your point and think that this will be addressed, especially since Luis Figo is leaving.

Enzo
19 Apr 07, 03:14
Mikey, I know that mate.

but my point is by having another player who can draw opponents and beat players, it not only does the team well but it gets pressure of a Ibrahimovic because he then has a lot of space to work in. 2 brillant technical players are better than 1.

anyway, Ibra has really done well this season, not calling him a flop or anything like that but in a few big matches he has let us down (except Milan derbies)....

minterke
19 Apr 07, 03:16
No doubt about that. Ibra is a gem and I hope Adriano can regain his fitness and look more like the dangerous player he used to be so we have that technical part of his game back.

Pravesh
19 Apr 07, 05:29
Mikey, I know that mate.

but my point is by having another player who can draw opponents and beat players, it not only does the team well but it gets pressure of a Ibrahimovic because he then has a lot of space to work in. 2 brillant technical players are better than 1.

anyway, Ibra has really done well this season, not calling him a flop or anything like that but in a few big matches he has let us down (except Milan derbies)....

That's exactly what I have been yelling for our next season and I am kinda sure that R.Mancini knows that as well. We must get a world class creative midfielder in the starting line-up.

;)

Barbas
19 Apr 07, 06:18
That's exactly what I have been yelling for our next season and I am kinda sure that R.Mancini knows that as well. We must get a world class creative midfielder in the starting line-up.

;)

not only world class midfielder, we need one starting material striker to become ibras partner. adri is not his old self lately, and crespo is going to call back by chelsea.

Pravesh
19 Apr 07, 07:38
not only world class midfielder, we need one starting material striker to become ibras partner. adri is not his old self lately, and crespo is going to call back by chelsea.

True indeed and we all know that but the question mark is to what the Inter management and R.Mancini wants ?? A Suazo type of player who's still in the making or already an established striker, which won't be easy at all. It also depends if the Inter management still has hopes on Adriano and in that case they will definitely go for a striker like Suazo, which would mean that Adriano would still be able to come back if he works very hard.

Frisko
19 Apr 07, 17:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrebiAuO8o0

Totally priceless, thanks Katie!

Handoyo
19 Apr 07, 23:27

Celebrating an old news...That's what you get for missing the forum for too damn long bro! :dielaugh:

Suneet
19 Apr 07, 23:35

Seen that, someone had already posted it on this site before. Maybe you were away/busy, Frisko.;) Great video, anyways, makes me sleep well.:P

lonewolf19
20 Apr 07, 01:34
Yea, next season we need a creative and attackive mid fielder to link the defence (which include our DM) and strikers.
I like our 4-3-1-2 Formation and should continue with that

Frisko
20 Apr 07, 05:19
Somebody told me they hadn't posted that! And Edlaut missed it obviously :P

Tanel
20 Apr 07, 15:13
Mikey, I know that mate.

anyway, Ibra has really done well this season, not calling him a flop or anything like that but in a few big matches he has let us down (except Milan derbies)....I don't agree on that matter. At the start of the season he was regaining his form from Juventus days, in the Roma match now he had few weeks break and had to play together with very slow bunch and in European games, what can he do if he can't even get the ball.

Only big game he let us down was the red card vs. Bayern.

minterke
20 Apr 07, 17:29
Only big game he let us down was the red card vs. Bayern.

Roma in all 3 games he played vs. them (I'll forgive him the 1st one because it was his first game with us)

And to me every single Champion's League game is a big game and he let us down 90% of the time. This is what enzo is trying to say.

Suneet
20 Apr 07, 17:39
Great point, Enzo. But we cant expect him to play amazingly well every game, we need more creative "force" on the field.:stuckup:

minterke
20 Apr 07, 17:41
I think Ibrahimovic is our most talented player and has the most potential for sure, I just hate it when he does 1 flick to many or 1 dribble to many and then instead of going and retrieving the ball he just lost he complains to the refs or he stomps his feet in anger. He fkn frustrates me.

Alex de Large
21 Apr 07, 01:06
I hope next year he do it better in big games... all big teams need a star/s, he is supposed to be one of those stars, but a star appears in big names and he don't use to do it.

Stefan
21 Apr 07, 08:16
I hope next year he do it better in big games... all big teams need a star/s, he is supposed to be one of those stars, but a star appears in big names and he don't use to do it.

He appeared in the big two derby games and in the first game vs roma. He didn't that well in the cl thats the only problem I see.

Handoyo
21 Apr 07, 12:49
And in Palermo when Palermo was our nearest challenger.

And in Parma, in one of those tricky away tie.

highbreed32
21 Apr 07, 13:18
True indeed and we all know that but the question mark is to what the Inter management and R.Mancini wants ?? A Suazo type of player who's still in the making or already an established striker, which won't be easy at all. It also depends if the Inter management still has hopes on Adriano and in that case they will definitely go for a striker like Suazo, which would mean that Adriano would still be able to come back if he works very hard.

Inter needs Toni! Suazo is a quality striker, but we need a player who can score at any time - and that's Toni. Adriano!? His problems are not on the pitch - they're in his head! He just doesn;t know how to be patient - he needs to mature, and mature fast before inter's brains send im away in some hopless swap for some realy crappy player, like they did with Seedorf or Pirlo :(

Freh
21 Apr 07, 14:50
Zlatan did well in both derbies.

Both Fiorentina games

The game at Palermo when they we're only three points behind us.

The tricky away fixtures such as; Torino, Empoli, Parma, Sampdoria etc.

and The vital game in Moscow where we HAD to win in order to have any hope of advancement.

You can't expect your stars to score goals, dribble the whole defence etc in every big game, and that's exactly why we need more skillfull players so that we don't end up relying to much on Zlatan, just like we did with Adriano.

kova9
22 Apr 07, 21:18
IMO, he is the player of the season.. Il Genio Ibracadabra.. :star:

shahz_nerazzurri
22 Apr 07, 21:51
Zlatan Ibrahimovic insists he is a “lucky charm” and brought a winning mentality to Inter.
“I won with Ajax, with Juventus and now Inter,” said the Swedish hitman. “As I said when I got here – where I go, I win.”

He has certainly been one of the best buys of the summer, as Ibrahimovic – who had been close to joining rivals Milan – is the Nerazzurri’s top scorer this term on 15 Serie A goals.

“My mentality is a winning one. I am simply not happy when I lose, whatever the circumstances.”

Ibra was part of Fabio Capello’s Juve side that won back to back titles in 2004-05 and 2005-06, but both were stripped from his record by the Calciopoli scandal.

“We have worked hard and the results showed that. It was a great year for me and Inter – probably the best campaign of my career.

“We only failed to live up to expectations in the Champions League, but we must win one trophy at a time. It’s always great to celebrate a victory, especially at a side like Inter.”

LOL, I always appreciate a modest guy.
And its completely BULL, that he doenst perform in big matches. He has preformed in almost every big match this season, atleast in SERIEA.
His only faliures were in CL, in which he hasnt scored for 2 years. I really hope he gets that right, next season.

minterke
22 Apr 07, 23:13
Zlatan you are now a legend. Prove to us next year you can not only win the Scudetto but Champion's League as well.

APPLAUSI PER IBRA!

Opeum
23 Apr 07, 04:55
he hasnt score for a while

Toninu
23 Apr 07, 06:46
Eh thats cause he hasnt been fit recently we'll see what he can do in the Coppa Italia final :D

Forza ragazzi
23 Apr 07, 08:23
Eh thats cause he hasnt been fit recently we'll see what he can do in the Coppa Italia final :D

I believe and hope Recoba will play in the Coppa final. At least one of them. Perhaps Ibra will start the second.

Hader
23 Apr 07, 09:40
Due to italian newspapers Ibra should be doing a surgery this week. Apparently he should be gone for 2 months and wont be playing the swedish NT games this summer.

Barbas
23 Apr 07, 12:37
well, i hope the surgery won't effect his next season performance. good timing too, coz we already wrapped scudetto up.

Pravesh
23 Apr 07, 17:50
Ibrahimovic had been dragging the problem for a while, but it seems to have gotten worse, and the Swede admitted that it would now require an immediate surgery.

"I can't keep going like this without surgery anymore," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.
He has scored 15 games in Inter's triumphant campaign, and while missing the remaining Serie A games might not be a big blow, having to watch the Coppa Italia final from outside will.

"I won't wait for that," he confirmed. The decision has been taken in order to have him fully fit ahead of pre-season training.
He has a history of groin trouble, having had to undergo a similar operation three years ago, when at Ajax.
The news dampens to an extent, Inter's title celebrations, which continue unabated by and large.

========================

I believe that Zlatan and the Inter management has made the right choice if it is really true. We will need him at his very best next season and we shouldn't put him on hold for the Coppa Italia Cup. May be Recoba could take his role for those two matches instead, even though I doubt if that would be possible.lol

Lets just hope that Zlatan comes more better after the operation and not effect his performance later on.

:stuckup:

Forza ragazzi
23 Apr 07, 18:04
He has always had this problem. Wise decision.

Forza ragazzi
24 Apr 07, 13:31
At C4 he said that the recuperation time after the surgery will be shorter than that after his last surgery. He said he might be ready for the May 17 Coppa final. Let's hope he doesn't rush it.

Alex de Large
26 Apr 07, 21:33
the reports say he will probabvly miss all the rest of season :(

Pravesh
27 Apr 07, 05:20
the reports say he will probabvly miss all the rest of season :(

You read it wrong when you might have seen 2008. The latest reports are saying that Zlatan could be back within a month for the EURO 2008 qualifiers.

lonewolf19
27 Apr 07, 06:50
I definitely hope he will be back for Coppa Italia to round up his near perfect season performance :)
he deserve it ^^

Cro Nerazzurro
27 Apr 07, 14:19
Well, I just hope he doesn't rush.
Forza Ibra!

lonewolf19
27 Apr 07, 17:39
already a legend for what he did for us this season
hope he can further build on it ^^

VLE
27 Apr 07, 20:12
I don't wannna risk him for coppa.
I believe that he is more worthy than one coppa cup.

We used Adri for Derby while he was injured few years ago and it did not turn up good. I hope that does not happen again.

Stefan
27 Apr 07, 22:17
I am sure crespo,cruz,adri and recoba can do the job in the coppa. Ibra should only be used if he is 100% fit.

Toninu
28 Apr 07, 09:07
Well his surgery was a success I'm thinking he shouldn't play in the Coppa I remember Ronaldo getting injured in the coppa Italia final... We dont want de ja vu to happen now do we? :p

cloudq
28 Apr 07, 19:44
ibra is out for the season, he should have recovered in plenty of time for pre-season training camp

Waleed
28 Apr 07, 21:12
I hope to see him the Coppa game only for the fact that I want to see him play while I am there.

:lol:

A.l.i
05 May 07, 06:37
Maicon was back in full training with the squad, while Julio Cruz (strength-building, cycling), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (therapy, cycling) and Walter Samuel (therapy, aerobic work) went through separate sessions.

IS IBRA INTO LIGHT TRAINING AGAIN?

Puma
05 May 07, 09:12
Its pretty soon after the operation. Zlatan not wasting any time!

Adam
05 May 07, 10:46
Well, he did say he would try to make it back for the return leg of the Coppa final. While that seems impossible for most Zlatan always pushes himself to the limit.

Like when Matrix tackled him when he was in Juve, the whole stadium thought he had broken a leg at first, but then limped out to the sidelines, waited for the ref to let him come bak on and tried to play. After that he was gone a month. or the concussion he suffered vs Sampdoria this year. Knock to the head, concussion,-I'm fine, let's play, match ends, medical tests, x-ray, gone for three weeks.

I'm just hoping he makes it back to Swedens qualifiers.

IMPERATORE
06 May 07, 14:35
hey guys i'd like you to see my video about our best man this season. please comment and rate it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fbD7RnhQCk

lonewolf19
06 May 07, 16:30
hey guys i'd like you to see my video about our best man this season. please comment and rate it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fbD7RnhQCk

Grande Ibra and what a wonderful video Imperatore!!
thanks a lot for compiling and it was great ;)
I remember all those moments when Ibra scored :cool:

Djorkaeff
09 May 07, 19:38
Goldenboy-Zlatan ;)...our GOLD!

Karl
11 May 07, 10:56
what are your opinions on the latest zlatan rumour, that capello wants him for real madrid? according to the gazetta, real has already contacted inter on this issue.

Stefan
11 May 07, 11:14
what are your opinions on the latest zlatan rumour, that capello wants him for real madrid? according to the gazetta, real has already contacted inter on this issue.

No chance of it happening. Real may try but Inter will say no. It's most likely a ploy to get Zlatan a wage increase.

J zanetti
11 May 07, 12:17
No chance of it happening. Real may try but Inter will say no. It's most likely a ploy to get Zlatan a wage increase.
Exactly, plus as we all know Capello and Zlatan are not really too keen on each other! ;)

Wittmann
11 May 07, 14:31
Exactly, plus as we all know Capello and Zlatan are not really too keen on each other! ;)

It's a big question whether Capello will stay in Madrid, but anyway I don't believe Moratti would be so stupid to sell Zlatan..Good thing though that they seem to have switched their attention from Kaka to Zlatan..

Enricos
11 May 07, 14:42
I suggest we give them Adri and they give us Cassano ;)

And Ibra stays where he belongs: in Milano :D

Karl
11 May 07, 14:45
It's a big question whether Capello will stay in Madrid, but anyway I don't believe Moratti would be so stupid to sell Zlatan..Good thing though that they seem to have switched their attention from Kaka to Zlatan..

remember that we don´t know all the details of zlatans contract. perhaps inter must sell if the right sum is being offered.

J zanetti
11 May 07, 14:49
To be honest I believe both Kaka and Ibra are untouchable. RM should look elsewhere for quality players.

I suggest we give them Adri and they give us Cassano ;)

That is what I have been saying for few days now. And to be honest despite Moratti's latest comments on Adri regarding the clubs ongoing faith in him I would not rule out such deal. Especially if or shall I say when RM also most probably offer us some serious cash in such proposed deal. ;)

Alex de Large
11 May 07, 14:58
If they give 100 millions for Zlatan i would sell him.

J zanetti
11 May 07, 15:30
I think those days when silly moneys where involved in player transfers are over. From what I have been reading in the English press even a certain Vodkamovic is holding back and so wont splash out ridiculous sums let alone RM and its representatives.

UhUhOleguer
11 May 07, 15:39
So it is Zlatan now??

A lot depends on the coach next season...and from what it looks like, come what may, Capello will leave and Schuster will become the coach. Even if Capello wins the title.
But Inter is neither in the need of money or anything to see Ibra, so he should stay. Likewise, Milan are too big of a club to sell Kaka.

Jnr
11 May 07, 15:39
let alone RM and its representatives.

Im thinking Daniel Alves from Sevilla becoming Calactico for 25M£ will be the 1one of many. Afterall its Real Madrid we`re talking about.

UhUhOleguer
11 May 07, 15:40
Im thinking Daniel Alves from Sevilla becoming Calactico for 25M£ will be the 1one of many. Afterall its Real Madrid we`re talking about.

Alves had ruled out a move to Madrid some time ago...it's rather unlikely he goes to Real.

Adam
11 May 07, 19:07

If they offer even half of that Moratti will carry Ibra on his back all the way to Madrid. It would mean that Inter made a 100% profit in just one year, add the fact that this would burn Juve really bad...

I honestly believe if they offer 40 mil, Ibra will be a Madríd player next season, and that would suck.

I just hope it's just one of Raiolas little tricks, or that Real want him but not that bad.

Hasan
11 May 07, 19:58
We're not that dumb, I hope. He had a great season and he said many times that he's happy here so ... Rumors, rumors, rumors :yuck:

lonewolf19
11 May 07, 20:41
I will kill someone if we sell Ibra this summer

Alex de Large
11 May 07, 20:54
I don't think 40 is enough, for that price Inter will not let him leave.

shahz_nerazzurri
11 May 07, 22:03
Give us 100mill pounds, and Ibra is all yours.

None of this is true though. Just a ploy by Ibra to increase his wages. I have always said that Ibra is everything but a modest person. No doubt about his quality, he is one of the best out there, and unfortunately he knows that. Just after one season, he wants us to increase his wages.

BTW Ibra openly criticised Capello after coming to Inter, so I cant figure out, why Capello would want him in his team at Real. Also since its almost 100% certain, that Capello will leave Madrid at the end of this season, who is he to recommend which players Real should buy?

Either a media fantasy, or a ploy by Ibra to increase his wages.

Rimpel
11 May 07, 22:44

None of this is true though. Just a ploy by Ibra to increase his wages. I have always said that Ibra is everything but a modest person. No doubt about his quality, he is one of the best out there, and unfortunately he knows that. Just after one season, he wants us to increase his wages.

BTW Ibra openly criticised Capello after coming to Inter, so I cant figure out, why Capello would want him in his team at Real. Also since its almost 100% certain, that Capello will leave Madrid at the end of this season, who is he to recommend which players Real should buy?

You mean by his agent:)

It would be pretty pointless to sell Ibra so I call BS.

Suneet
12 May 07, 07:34

I agree completely despite being completely in love wid Ibra.

Him moving to Real with Crapello there seems hilarious, seriously, the people who made up this rumour must be crazy:dielaugh:

Toninu
12 May 07, 10:22
Real can be interested but there is no chance in hell of him joining them so I don't think we should discuss this.

Freh
12 May 07, 10:39
If they offer even half of that Moratti will carry Ibra on his back all the way to Madrid. It would mean that Inter made a 100% profit in just one year, add the fact that this would burn Juve really bad...

I honestly believe if they offer 40 mil, Ibra will be a Madríd player next season, and that would suck.

I just hope it's just one of Raiolas little tricks, or that Real want him but not that bad.

You really think that? We're Inter and not some feeder club like Ajax.

Moratti finally has a winning team, and then you expect him to sell his teams most important offensive player, just so he can make a profit? Really, Moratti is not like that. If he DID think like that, then I'm sure he would have sold Adriano a couple of seasons ago when his market value was at an absolute high.

The only way I can see Ibra leaving, is if he specifically asks to be sold.

and btw, I'm pretty sure this IS just another one of Raiolas tricks. Can't believe that guy hasn't lost his license, or whatever you do to keep scum like him away from the game.

Marcello
12 May 07, 11:11
Dont we have enuff money already?
Ok lose ibra the man who was the entertainer and goal scorer of 06/07 season and give him for 100 pounds then who do we play?

Adriano@10
12 May 07, 12:24
No way moratti is gonna sell ou re best forward and maybe the best player we had this season no matter how much money we get offerd!! Remember that after adri s first season chelsea also offerd a huge amount of money and nothing happend. This transfere is only going to happen if Ibra realy want s to leave like a certain fat bastard wanted few years ago.

Hussein
12 May 07, 12:55
It's just another useless rumour to fill up the newspapers.

I'm 1000% sure Ibrahimovic will stay as an Inter player next season.

A.l.i
12 May 07, 14:38
SOME 1 SAID above that we shud sell our zlatan.

YUR KIDDING RITE,SELL OUR BEST PLAYER n BE HAPPY ABT THAT,REAL MERDA BUY YUR SHIT FRUM ELSEWHERE
;) ;)

Gaetan
12 May 07, 18:20
Ok. We all know that I am one of Zlatan's biggest fans on FI, but he does not deserve no wage increase and this is exactly what it seems like his bastard agent is trying to lure Moratti into doing. I hope we do not even consider doing this as it could be detrimental to our changing room.

You signed a contract less than a year ago and you should honor it. Hopefully this is all rubbish.

minterke
12 May 07, 18:23
Zlatan was always a heartless money hungry bastard ever since his Ajax days where he said he would never move to Juve less than a week before actually going there.

Zlatan will stay for sure, but I don't see him at Inter for more than 3 seasons. He reminds me of Ronaldo.

Gaetan
12 May 07, 18:26
A slap in the face waiting to happen, a mercenary. Perhaps you are right, Mike.. but I do think he has the Champions League title in his sights before leaving Inter or Italy for that matter.

Alex de Large
12 May 07, 20:47
I know it's all about the wage, today also Marca has reported "in italy they see ibrahimovic as a madrid player", yeah i know, they dream too much.

I don't want him to leave, but if Madrid Morons pay 100 millions, i sell even my mother.

Jnr
12 May 07, 20:58
I know it's all about the wage, today also Marca has reported "in italy they see ibrahimovic as a madrid player", yeah i know, they dream too much.

I don't want him to leave, but if Madrid Morons pay 100 millions, i sell even my mother.

Damn Alex you cant think like that. You just cant.

Alex de Large
12 May 07, 21:34
I think like that, my friends.

With 100 millions u can get Quaresma, Diego, Henry and Huntelaar and still have money for more.

Adam
12 May 07, 22:45
Every man has his price. For 50 million euro Moratti could buy Suazo and Messi and still have money to spare. I don't understand why there is talk of this 100 million. An offer like that has never been presented for any player, ever. Why would they start with Ibra? For 100 million you could buy any player you want. For instance Manchester put a 70 million euro price tag on Ronaldo. Barca is reportedly letting Ronaldinho leave for 80 and that will be a record transfer fee.

Ibra stays though. And I think it's fair if he gets a wage thats on par with the rest of the major stars in the Serie A. After three years in Italy and all he's done he deserves to be amongst the top earners.

Alex de Large
12 May 07, 22:56
That's why i say that about the 100 millions, 100 millions is something special, 40 or 50 no, if they give 40 or 50 i keep Ibrahimovic cause according to his age his value is probably 40 or 50.
We should win by milles in the deal! if not, **** those real morons, who do they think they are? kaka robben and cesc and in september no one is wearing white hahahaha idiots.....

A.l.i
12 May 07, 22:56
HE WONT GO,we all know,so this talk of his doesnt make any sense

Alex de Large
12 May 07, 22:58
yeah he will get a better wage and thats all, better stop talking about this :)

Adam
12 May 07, 23:02
That's why i say that about the 100 millions, 100 millions is something special, 40 or 50 no, if they give 40 or 50 i keep Ibrahimovic cause according to his age his value is probably 40 or 50.
We should win by milles in the deal! if not, **** those real morons, who do they think they are? kaka robben and cesc and in september no one is wearing white hahahaha idiots.....

:dielaugh: :thumbsup: Agreed.

bennyblanco
13 May 07, 01:59
every man has a price, sure,id sell ibra for 100million euro why not

i used to judge and sterotype ibra on his facial and body expressions,always being a tad contreversial and arrogant,cocky and confident

now that ive watched him more closley than ever before as he is an interista i started seeing somethong else in this man

hand on heart without Ibra this season our squad imagination would have been tragic especialy when we dont have a true playmaker

Ibra isnt a centre forward or striker,he is a playmaker and he will be even more mature and better as he gets well into his mid/late twenties

Ibras skills are still raw,unpolished and when he does eventuate into using his delicate and precise footballing brain he will literaly EXPLODE,

quickly on the adri subject,:mute: :| tell em mike:P

Enzo
13 May 07, 02:36
its all talk, I'll sleep with Hal if it even becomes close to occuring.

minterke
13 May 07, 02:51
Is Ibra 25 now? I think he broke a record for most clubs played for at a young age...(or was it Mido?) Anyways it would really be hard to take Ibra seriously if he were to kiss the badge on his shirt or say something like Inter is my home.

I hope I'm wrong though, and I hope benito is right about him changing cuz there's nothing worse than having a player as important as Ibra turning on you and going to another club for more money. Kind of like..

VLE
13 May 07, 07:57
Is Ibra 25 now? I think he broke a record for most clubs played for at a young age...(or was it Mido?) Anyways it would really be hard to take Ibra seriously if he were to kiss the badge on his shirt or say something like Inter is my home.

There's always Vieri for those kinds of records. :D

cheech
13 May 07, 11:23
pretty sure he got a pay rise by coming to Inter from JuBe.

At most incentive payments on top. But the incentives would have to be so high that it would almost guarantee us a title, eg 20 league goals or 13 CL appearances etc.

Moratti has been burnt by Ronaldo (not financially) and Vieri in the past so I wouldn't be surprised if he did sell Ibra but it would all be dependant on who he can get to replace him.

Suneet
13 May 07, 18:03
Its too soon to judge his Interista cred.

If we get a great offer it would be sad to see him go, I'm sure Moratti will go for some great players if he has great money.

Moreover this rumour is just pointless, baseless :D

VLE
13 May 07, 18:52
Milan spent more than 50m this season alone and are still shakey. Not sure if getting 100m will do good for us. I'd rather prefer a player that fits our squad than whatever money others are willing to pay. I prefer our clubs performing greatly on the pitch rather than on the financial sheets (now, if I had some inter stocks that would be a different story :) )

lonewolf19
13 May 07, 20:34
But remember Ibra supported Inter since hes young. he always supported Inter in his childhood and he even openly say that he want to play for Inter one day when he was in Ajax

Alex de Large
13 May 07, 22:21
That's true but he said his favourite teams were madrid, barcelona and inter.

Choppin Onions
15 May 07, 08:29
That's true but he said his favourite teams were madrid, barcelona and inter.

lol how could you like Barca and Madrid at the same time? The fickle nature of childhood I suppose

Anyway, I'm not worried. Moratti will give him more money and that'll be that. He knows how important Ibra is to Inter.

Alex de Large
15 May 07, 09:33
yeah it's like juve and inter at the same or inter and milan, i suppose ibrahimovic was very young and he didn't know how works this all this shit.

davidRecoba
15 May 07, 12:24
or maybe he was hoping that one of those clubs would buy him.

uny_arturo
15 May 07, 15:06
or maybe he was hoping that one of those clubs would buy him.

Correct :D

uny_arturo
17 May 07, 09:04
Reporter--"What's the dream?"

Ibra--"In Inter, absolutely, in the attack, beside Ronaldo".

Now he's in Inter, living his dream, apart from Ronaldo of course. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aLQ_yu0trw)

Enricos
18 May 07, 16:51
Anyone knows if he'll be able to play against Torino? ;)

Toninu
18 May 07, 16:59
I dont think we'd be crazy enough to risk him for a match which counts for nothing

Suneet
18 May 07, 17:15
I dont think we'd be crazy enough to risk him for a match which counts for nothing

Yeah, he should only be there to be part of the celebrations.:stuckup:

Enricos
20 May 07, 18:04

Sure, but I'll be there and I'd like to see him play ;)

Opeum
21 May 07, 06:24
just let figo and recoba play and also crespo and mariano gonzalez.. becos it mite be the last game they ever play for inter.

snake
23 May 07, 13:03
Ibra brief interview to a newspaper

"We only need 3 'great' purchases to reinforce our squad this summer. My contract? Hopefully we can do it as quick as I did it with Luciano Moggi at Juventus"

VLE
23 May 07, 13:04
Contract? what contract? He got one last year.

snake
23 May 07, 13:05
A renewal i guess...at least it shows enthusiasm to continue at our club

snake
23 May 07, 13:10

"We only need 3 'great' purchases to reinforce our squad this summer. My contract? Hopefully we can do it as quick as I did it with Luciano Moggi at Juventus"

Hmm this extra bit im about to paste came from Calciomercato. Dont trust it too much.

MILAN - “When we entered the field with Juve, Before the game we were already 1-0 above our opponents. With Inter this thing does not happen”.

With regard to “triade bianconera” Ibra answers: “The comments made, they made them because we won too much: jealousy issue.

When I arrived at Inter, I have said to Moratti: “If you want to change the mentality of this team you must do like Luciano””.

======

In light of this interniew, some words from Luciano Moggi, he replies: “Infinite Thanks to Zlatan, your words have moved to me”.

Dont trust it too much, it came from a person rather then a newspaper such as Corriere, Gazzetta etc... I believe my quoted bit, but everything after that (the calciomercato part) seems bullshit.

VLE
23 May 07, 13:11
Well, he deserves it, but I feel bad that all of sudden many of our key players start to demand high wages, such as Deki, JC and Ibra. I hope its not Maicon & Matrix that comes up next and ask for more.

Suneet
23 May 07, 13:22
He already earns too much, maybe its just an extension :P

VLE
23 May 07, 13:35
SerieA only allows 5 years contract max. He signed inter for 5 years (or was it 4? I'm pretty sure it was 5) last year, so extension would not mean much.

Alex de Large
23 May 07, 13:55
The guy wants more money, and if that shit of Moggi it's true, i hope Inter sell him to Real Madrid soon.

IMPERATORE
23 May 07, 14:28
The guy wants more money, and if that shit of Moggi it's true, i hope Inter sell him to Real Madrid soon.

i never thought there were so stupid people..

Alex de Large
23 May 07, 14:30
Who is stupid?

Forza ragazzi
23 May 07, 14:41

According to C4, he said that he hopes the Inter contract issue solves as quick as the situation when Inter bought him last year.

Adam
23 May 07, 15:13
SerieA only allows 5 years contract max. He signed inter for 5 years (or was it 4? I'm pretty sure it was 5) last year, so extension would not mean much.

It was three. And Moratti has already said that the initial reports about Ibra being the highest paid player in Serie A when he signed on for Inter was bullshit and that "Ibra signed on for a lot less then that". I don't see a problem with him wanting to be amongst the highest paid players. I agree that he deserves it.

Adam
23 May 07, 15:21
And the part about Moggi is horseshit. Had it been foreal it would of been in every paper in every country with the headline "Inter won with Moggi mentality claims Ibra" or whichever headline the could think of that implies Inter cheated. The point is it would be huge story and they would twist the words to make it look like Zlatan told Moratti to "cheat".

Harmonyofdissonance
23 May 07, 15:33
::: Im not very happy with this one by zlatan....

«Aspetta - suona il telefono
- “Ok Mino, a dopo”.
Scusa, era il mio
procuratore».
Problemi?
«Assolutamente no, solo
che oggi va a trovare Moratti:
devono parlare dell’adeguamento
del mio contratto...»
Ripeto: problemi?
«Guarda, l’estate scorsa Moratti è
stato bravissimo, il più veloce di tutti.
Mi voleva anche il Milan, ma i nerazzurri
hanno sbaragliato la concorrenza:
avevano un progetto. Mi piacerebbe
che ci fosse la stessa decisione anche
adesso».
Questione di quattrini?
«Eheheheh. Alla Juve su certe cose erano
più decisi».
Spiegaci.
«Con lui (indica Moggi ndr) era tutto preciso
e stabilito, del resto la Juve era una
squadra abituata a stare al vertice. Non
potevi sgarrare. All’Inter abbiamo appena
cominciato a stare nel “paradiso delle
vincenti”...».
Differenze tra le due squadre?
«Per farti capire: quando entravamo in
campocon la Juve gli avversari se la facevano
sotto. Prima della partita eravamo
già 1-0 per noi. All’Inter questa cosa non
succede».
Fantastichiamo: Juventus 2005/06 contro
Inter 2006/07. Chi vince?
Sono due grandi squadre, ma la Juve aveva
qualcosa di più. Un senso di coesione
che a Milano ancora non c’è».
Questione di caratteri?
«Non saprei. Ma ti posso dire che l’anno
scorso se uno giocava male gli altri lo tiravano
su, qui invece accade il contrario:
chi gioca male trascina gli altri. Te l’ho
detto, bisogna saper stare ai vertici. All’Inter
stiamo imparando. E poi...».
Prego?
«Una grande squadra non può permettersi
di prendere sei gol in una partita.
Neanche quando manca di motivazioni e
in palio c’è “solo” la Coppa Italia».
Servono rintocchi per l’anno nuovo?
«Tre. C’è bisogno di gente di spessoreche
ci faccia fare il salto di qualità».
Un nome?
«Christian Chivu. Giocavamo insieme all’Ajax
e per me è un fenomeno. Fossi in
Moratti non me lo farei scappare».
E Suazo?
«Bel giocatore. Se arriva sono contento.
Anche se siamo già in quattro all’attacco».
In cinque. C’è anche Recoba...
«È vero, ma guarda che non l’ho dimenticato.
In allenamento si impegna come
pochi, quest’anno però ha dovuto fare i
conti con continui infortuni».
Domani (oggi ndr) c’è la finale di Champions.
Ti toccherà guardarla in tv.
«Potevamo esserci anche noi. A Valencia
siamo solo stati sfortunati».
E invece si affrontano Milan e Liverpool.
Chi vince?
«Il Milan. Grande squadra e hanno troppa
voglia di vendicarsi».
Così i maligni diranno: “Anche quest’anno
l’Inter ha vinto meno del Milan”.
«Io dico il contrario. Se vincono i rossoneri
mettiamo a tacere tutti quelli che dicono
che la serieAèuntorneo in discesa libera.
E noi, del resto, saremmo quelli che
hanno battuto due volte i campioni d’Europa.
Mica male no?».
Vero. Chi deciderà la partità?
«Non lo so, ma ti faccio un’altra previsione.
Il Pallone d’Oro andrà a Kakà. Anche
se dovesse perdere la finale».
A te niente?
«Non ci penso. Sono cose che devono arrivare
naturalmente».
A che punto sei della tua carriera?
«Ho vinto 5 titoli nazionali, ma devo ancoracrescere
in molte cose.Quandoavrò
raggiunto il top sarà il momento di smettere.
Si va avanti solo con gli stimoli».
In effetti tecnicamente hai ancora molto
da imparare...
«Eheheheh. Colpa di questo (mostra il
piede nudo ndr). Ho il 47».
Parlavi di cinque titoli nazionali. C’è chi
non è d’accordo...
«Peggio per lui. Ho vinto due titoli con l’Ajax,
due conla Juveequest’anno con l’Inter.
Stop».
Sei affezionato ai tuoi vecchi compagni?
«Sì, a Torino stavo bene e come città la
preferisco a Milano. Poco fa ho sentito
Nedved e sono contento per lui e per la Juve.
L’anno prossimo sarà una bella sfida».
Già, Inter-Juve. Che match sarà?
«Darò il massimo per far vincere l’Inter
naturalmente».
Naturalmente. Il collega che ha inciso di
più l’anno scorso e quello che ha fatto altrettanto
quest’anno.
«Guarda, non riesco a fare distinzioni.
Siamostati tutti bravi sia alla Juve
che all’Inter. Certo quest’anno
Materazzi e Stankovic hanno
fatto meraviglie».
A proposito di Materazzi,
mai avuto problemi con lui?
«Neanche uno. È un grande e
mi dispiace non poterci giocare
contro: avversari come lui mi stimolano».
Meglio Capello o Mancini?
«Capello è bravissimo perché
ha il fare del leader e vuole avere
sempre il polso della squadra.
Mancini è bravissimo
perché parla poco: si aspetta
che i giocatori si comportino
da professionisti. In più ha un
tocco di palla...».
Ti capita di sentire ancora Capello?
«No».
A proposito: l’infortunio all’adduttore?
Per fortuna ci sono le vacanze...
«Sto recuperando, ma ci vuole tempo. Andrò
in vacanza, forse alle Maldive, ma prima
devo giocare due partite di qualificazione
agli Europei con la Svezia...».
(«Pensa a rimetterti Zlatan, altro che partite!
» lo consiglia Moggi). A proposito di
nazionale: hai ricucito i rapporti col ct?
«In ottobre mi caccia dal ritiro perchéuna
notte arrivo con un’ora di ritardo: non ero
ubriaco, nè avevo combinato guai. Poi mi
richiama dopo una settimana e mi fa:
“Vabbè, dimentichiamo tutto”. Col cavolo,
dico io. Sono tornato, ma gioco esclusivamente
per la gente e per tutti quei ragazzini
che in Svezia mi adorano».
Il Mondiale però è andato male.
«Avevo problemi personali: se la mente è
altrove in campo combini poco...».
Gira una leggenda: hai 12 anni, la tua
squadra perde 4-0, entri nelsecondo tempo
e segni 8 gol. Finisce 8-4 per voi.
«Tutto vero. In campo ero il più piccolo».
Grazie Zlatan. Ah... Bella la Bentley.
«È di Vieira. Abita qui sopra e ancora più
su c’è Ronaldo. Anch’io però ho le mie
belle macchine. Una in particolare...».
Scommetto una Ferrari...
«Prima di firmare con la Juve dico a Giraudo:
“Firmo, però voglio una Enzo Ferrari”.
E lui: “Tranquillo”. Dopo un po’ torno alla
carica e Giraudo mi fa: “Ti do la sua, quella
di trent’anni fa...”. Alla fine sono riuscito
ad averla veramente, è bellissima, ce ne
sono solo 399 esemplari al mondo».
Erano forti quelli della Triade.
«Li hanno fatti fuori perché vincevamo
troppo: questione di gelosia. Quando sono
arrivato all’Inter la prima cosa che ho
detto a Moratti è stata: “Se vuoi cambiare
la mentalità devi prendere Luciano”. Per
fortuna abbiamo vinto lo stesso...». (Fabrizio Biasin)

Its an Interview by "Libero". What do you think?

rockball
23 May 07, 15:37
Translation pls....

Alex de Large
23 May 07, 15:41
Inter should sell these 2 bastards of Vieira and Ibrahimovic, **** them, i don't want Moggi lovers here.
Someone who has played for Rubentus don't deserve my respect, sorry, i have been rooting for them all the year cause they were wearing black and blue but i don't want players like these.

Harmonyofdissonance
23 May 07, 15:42
Shortly said, he still likes Juve, Moggi, Giraudo and the Rest of Rubbentus. And he says, the mentality of Juventus iis better than the mentality of inter. And he wants more money...

Sorry Doublepost...
Ah, Zlatan should go he is a mercenary, but viera, he wants to finish his career at inter. Its onne thing to have played for JuBe, but its another thing to be a supporter of rubbentus like zlatan....

interista
23 May 07, 15:50
Are you sure about the quality of this interview

Harmonyofdissonance
23 May 07, 15:53
Source is calciomercato.com, seems to be valid. Is a magazine iinterview for the mag "Libero"

Hasan
23 May 07, 16:03
I am the biggest fan of his over here but if is that bad I would sell him to Real or Chelsea.
But he's still the king, no matter what, just pay the man and he will deliver.

Adam
23 May 07, 16:14
What does it matter if he says he still likes Juventus? What is he gonna say. No I hate them?

And It's a fact Juventus are known for having a "winning" mentality and Inter are only on the verge of aquiring one.

The imortant thing is he wins Inter titles, scores goals and entertains the crowd. Whether or not he likes Juventus should be a non-issue. It's not like he's going to rejoin them.

Lamb of God
23 May 07, 16:42
What do you expect a mercenary to be like but why not give him the little cash for his great goals and skills.Thats why we need to get players from Italy and keep checking on our youth.We have been winning cups at youth level so why waste all those bright stars.Man inter certainly have the money but lack the management like Juve and Milan sadly.Im not happy hearing about the interview but thats what we should deal with when we signed him as it was already coming.

Handoyo
23 May 07, 16:46
Thanks for this but thread merged.

Handoyo
23 May 07, 16:51
Sigh

I don't know what to say really.

Rimpel
23 May 07, 18:10
that is... disappointing to hear. I'm still a fan of his, but those comments weren't necessary.

Forza ragazzi
23 May 07, 18:36
As long as he's dedicated to Inter, what's the problem? Crespo cried when he left Milan, why do we want him here?

This is Zlatan. He has a strong personality and he is very self-confident. Of course he'll then go out and defend his honours. All said, I think all who played for juBe during the cheating period feel that they've won on the pitch. You can never convince them to saying otherwise.

All in all, we have everything to lose if we fire Zlatan now. Inter will never find a new Zlatan, but Zlatan will find a new club. With ease.

Adam
23 May 07, 19:46
Quality post Forza Ragazzi! I completely agree.

Suneet
23 May 07, 20:06
He is one of my favourite players, but I guess its his agent who put these words in his mouth to get a pay rise.

Its a bad bad world.

However, he was right in saying that the mentality wasnt right at Inter and the cycle has just started. Lets hope he brings in winning mentality especially since his pay-check is becoming bigger.

Overall, he lost some of my respect, because I'm an Interista first.

minterke
23 May 07, 21:30
Oh man that is disgusting. For someone like me who lives his life supporting Inter everyday against the likes of those disgusting pathetic Gobbi DI MERDA fans to have my own superstar player say something like that makes me want to vomit. Not even Vieri said shit like this and he's the biggest mercenary of them all. Crespo too.

He better get ready to take this shit back or give another interview and say it was a misunderstanding or he lost all the respect he's earned from me this season.

Toninu
23 May 07, 22:29
The only part I read made my stomach turn, still though I won't sell ibra he's great for the squad only an idiot would sell Ibra.

But he should apologise...

A.l.i
23 May 07, 22:43
I HAV TO SAY DAT IBRA has thrown a dagger thru all interisti heartz by this interview :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Handoyo
23 May 07, 22:48
Well, by saying that Juve won without referee's help, it's obvious that he's using one of Sigmund Freud's defense mechanism: DENIAL. Obviously, he'd rather think that Juve's 'victory' was due to his performance and so that's what he's thinking.

minterke
23 May 07, 22:49
He wants us to give him more money and to change our mentality into Juve's. Disgusting.

Theoldlady
23 May 07, 23:39
:lol: i cant believe you interisti are surprised by this outburst, the mentality at juventus is obviously better, were renowned for it - thats not an insult to you by the way. seriously all zlatan cares about is money, he thinks hes bigger than every club he plays for and he cares only about himself. He'll have a mediocre season next year mark my words, just as he did with us...

if you want the english version of this article:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may23i.html

Adam
24 May 07, 01:59
Not true, if he only would of cared about money he wouldn't of played football the way he does. He loves to entertain, and he loves to play. I think it has more to do with his gigantic ego. He probably thinks he's one of the best in the World, and therefore wants to be paid like one of the best in the World, otherwise he'll feel cheated.

I know that for a fact because when he left Malmö we got the most money for him any Swedish club has ever gotten for a player. He had no agent back then and let Hasse borg the general manager handle all contract negotiations, despite his own father urging him to get an agent. Borg and Zlatan were very close. The thing is that while Zlatan was sold for the highest amount ever he got a contract that made him one of the lowest paid players in Ajax, despite being one of the biggest stars almost from day one.

Zlatan blamed Borg for his contract and felt he cheated him just so that the club could get more money.

All that is fact, so it's not so strange that he wants a great contract. I truly believe he just doesn't want to feel cheated.

And about him caring only for himself. That's about as substantiated as the "fact" that I ****ed Pamela Anderson in her prime, and she payed me for it. How do you know that btw? Do you know him personally? Or do you just see his grumpy ways and his agressive style on the pitch and think you know him?

And the Moggi comments. In a situation where most people would turn their back on Moggi and act like they didn't know him, he gives him compliments for being an inspirational manager. At least Ibra has backbone enough to speak his mind.

To be honest I prefer that over players who kiss the badge of a sweater, and then talks romanticly about the club so that they will be popular.

Opeum
24 May 07, 02:18
come to think of it, juve do have some positive thing.. what ibra said was rite..look at inter after they won the scudetto, they playing like they were just been r@ped and playing with their kunt bleeding..ahaks.. to win the scudetto and champion league next season we need to change our mentality.

Choppin Onions
24 May 07, 03:30
Well.... no one is ever gonna confuse Zlatan with Zanetti or Cordoba when it comes to loyalty to Inter.

He may be a money-grubbing mercenary (what footballer isn't nowadays?) but without him, I don't think we would have won the Scudetto this past season. The Moggi comments are surely nauseating though.... :yuck:

M.Adnan
24 May 07, 06:10
Never buy zebras from the zoo again..

rockball
24 May 07, 06:20
I don't agree with DaRealest posts often but I think he is right here. Atleast Ibra has the bone to still support Moggi and say stuff like we do not have winning mentality. I think it was clearly lacking in our CL campaign.

Pravesh
24 May 07, 07:34
He might have said right with statements like Inter lacks the mentality but is starting to do well now so on .... And all that talk was to increase his wage and get a great contract !! BUT !! that was a bad move when it came to praising Moggi and co, Well, he did show his true colour, as he was well aware of the fact as to how the Inter management and Inter fans hated that smug.

I hope Zlatan does stay with us and perform very well and doesn't even repeat this again. As for his contract, I don't mind at all IF he gets more $$, coz he deserves it.;)

Lamb of God
24 May 07, 09:17
:lol: i cant believe you interisti are surprised by this outburst, the mentality at juventus is obviously better, were renowned for it - thats not an insult to you by the way. seriously all zlatan cares about is money, he thinks hes bigger than every club he plays for and he cares only about himself. He'll have a mediocre season next year mark my words, just as he did with us...

I agree with you on the money and form part but the environment Im against that.Well you got apoint about Zlatan losing form that I totally agree as we have a great example Adriano.The only thing I envy about you guys is that the managament at juve is 10 times better than our crap management but other than that we have strenght and a great fanbase can you match that.Turin is half empty that shows dedication of the zebra ultras :D

Hader
24 May 07, 12:42
I've read the channel4 translation and I agree with Ibra. If Capello stays in Real Madrid im 110% sure he will go this summer:|

Adam
24 May 07, 13:44
I think he wants to stay at Inter, provided he will get the salary he sees fit.

He's gotta stay! I finally made a commitment to support a club outside of Sweden and it will be horrible to see him leave.

Btw, have you guys seen the pictures with Zlatan, Moggi and Zlatans sons taken in Ibra's home in Milano, at the time of the interview?

It looks really bad but at the same time it says Zlatan doesn't turn his back on people. If you look at it that way it's kind of admirable.

I mean how many people do you think would pose with Moggi in a photograph these days?

Hammoudi
24 May 07, 14:03
I am not surprised at that, I never liked Zlatan before, so it took alot for him to make him like me. However, one thing about this guy that I always said is that he has big balls, and isn't afraid of anything.

I mean we got Inter players that get cuddly with Milan players in parties etc. but this guy goes the next mile and poses with the greatest devil in the middle of day!

And as much as I hate Juve and Moggi, we need players with big balls like Zlatan and Vieira. Let's not kid ourselves, those two are a main reason why we won this year, their tough mentality is something that we lack, and just see how we fair when those two are absent or misfiring, it's good old Inter again.

It would be extremely foolish to sell Zlatan now. At least he was a man and said what he felt and didn't go around hiding like a little biatch, we need people with such mentality.

Adam
24 May 07, 14:28
Great post, Hamed.:star:

Zlatan has left comments through his agent stating that he never made any comments about his contract and that he never said that Moratti should hire Moggi, only that Inter needed someone like Moggi before the start of the championship. Whatever that means.. I interpret it as complimenting a man that sits right next to him.

Btw, I also read Inter will fine Ibra a record amount of money for his interview.
From Morattis point of view it's the right approach. I have to agree with it.

K.I.
24 May 07, 14:39
hmmm so? what counts is what he does on the pitch,and on the pitch he doesnt disappoint,also i have a felling his interview was played a little.

Forza ragazzi
24 May 07, 16:59
After reading it again, I get the feeling that this interview's main objective was to make Inter look bad and juBe good. Sort of a pro-juBe interview. Or it's just a journalist who's damn good at his job.

Anyway, the interview has only been mentioned at Tuttosport's front page. We all know which club they fancy.

Hussein
24 May 07, 17:15
After reading it again, I get the feeling that this interview's main objective was to make Inter look bad and juBe good. Sort of a pro-juBe interview. Or it's just a journalist who's damn good at his job.

Anyway, the interview has only been mentioned at Tuttosport's front page. We all know which club they fancy.

Just read GOBBOSPORT headline and you'll understand. ;)

Tuttosport
Ibra: I liked it better in Turin

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/paperssay.html

Suneet
24 May 07, 19:21
Now I feel its a bit of both, a good journalist and Ibra wanting a higher pay.

Forza ragazzi
24 May 07, 20:05
Now I feel its a bit of both, a good journalist and Ibra wanting a higher pay.

Why would Ibra do this to get a higher wage? What does he benefit on praising juBe, they can't offer nothing close to Inter when it comes to wages anyway?

Until anything more pops up, I'll remain calm about this. It is claimed to have happened two days ago, but it was just today Tuttosport mentioned it, and that was not even as a great headline. I had a look at Gazzetta now, and I don't find anything.

Gaetan
24 May 07, 20:11
Could the pic of Zlatan, his son and Moggi get posted here? I'm lazy. :D

Suneet
24 May 07, 22:13
Why would Ibra do this to get a higher wage? What does he benefit on praising juBe, they can't offer nothing close to Inter when it comes to wages anyway?

Until anything more pops up, I'll remain calm about this. It is claimed to have happened two days ago, but it was just today Tuttosport mentioned it, and that was not even as a great headline. I had a look at Gazzetta now, and I don't find anything.

Offcourse Moratti wont like his star player still praising his old club which is Inter's biggest current and past rival. He's trying to tell Moratti he needs to pay his players more and keep getting new players to improve quality and mentality.

Dont get me wrong, I'm a big Ibra fanatic, but I'm also sure he can be like that, so it wont be a suprise if he really said this.

All you have to do is keep him happy and motivated.:crazy:

Opeum
25 May 07, 01:52
i don't care what he said, just as long as moratti doesnt hire moggi. i can smell some revenge..he mite as well, drag us to seria B! i smell some revenge from jube..mmmm

Opeum
25 May 07, 01:57

u just jealous...ok, part of his mediocre seasons a juBe was becos of capello..he's old and not a modern coach..and old school i say.. while mancini is modern and flair, suitable for ibra. even ibra himself stated that mancini is better than capello..

Miki
25 May 07, 04:24
Well, to be honest, I'd rather have a performing Ibrahimovic whining about Juventus than a dedicated Adriano who utterly fails to assert himself in games.

At the end of the day, so long as Ibrahimovic doesn't outrightly criticize the club, I'll be happy with the man if he continues to do his job. After all, who actually thought Ibrahimovic was a fan of the club a la Capitano or Cordoba? Get real.

Ciao,
Tim

Handoyo
25 May 07, 05:47
Well, to be honest, I'd rather have a performing Ibrahimovic whining about Juventus than a dedicated Adriano who utterly fails to assert himself in games.
Bullseye.

Toninu
25 May 07, 06:42
Lol the Spanish media from what i heard are saying that ibra said this so he could leave for Real Madrid.

bennyblanco
25 May 07, 06:47

At the end of the day, so long as Ibrahimovic doesn't outrightly criticize the club, I'll be happy with the man if he continues to do his job. After all, who actually thought Ibrahimovic was a fan of the club a la Capitano or Cordoba? Get real.

Ciao,
Tim

class post tim,:star: \\these fabricated allegations are SHIT

lets just sit on the fence with this one,

lets all have a bit of faith with Ibra,he deserves it

if on the other hand Ibra stands by those cited words on dodgy moggi>then

just kill the fukcer,short simple BANG BANG,YOU RE DEAD ,SEVEN BULLETS IN YOUR HEAD,SEE YA,BYE,CIAO,TOO TOO,LATER

Forza ragazzi
25 May 07, 10:33

Ciao,
Tim

Spot on :star::star:

Anyway, he apologised today, and I think it will blow over.

Suneet
25 May 07, 11:22
I dont want this to be put under the carpet, we need to fine him, maybe even a symbolic 1 Euro.

Rimpel
25 May 07, 15:15
I fear that other Interistas won't forget this for a while. If Ibra gets in a bad period this will be brought up again, I can assure you.

A.l.i
25 May 07, 17:00

DUDE HE"Z NOT UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF YUR ONCE ULTRA DEFENSIVE FABIO CAPELLO :stuckup: ,HE IS UNDER OUR MANCIO N SHALL I REMIND U THAT MANCIO IN HIS PLAYING DAYZ WAS A COPY OF THE NOW IBRA,BACKWEELZ everything,N DUNT INTERVENE IN OUR PLAYER MATTERZ,AS U KNOW THAT IF HE WUD HAV STAYED AT YUR CLUB,HE NEVER WUD HAV BEEN THE PLAYER HE IS NOW:P

Karl
25 May 07, 17:25

zlatan recently made a comment in swedish newspapers about his secont year with juve - one of the few times i´ve seen him actually adressing this subject. he said that he underperformed because he had personal problems outside the pitch. he also said that he´s much more content now. if this "moggi-affair" doesn´t mess things up for him, i´m sure he will make a great next season. in fact, i think the courage (or stupidity, whatever you like) that he displays should be seen as a sign of great self-confidence. during his bad period at juve, he would never have made such a statement. so....things are looking good for inter, if we can ride through this.

Toninu
25 May 07, 17:34
Lol eh Inter fans will forget it when he scores :P

Suneet
25 May 07, 19:17
Lol eh Inter fans will forget it when he scores :P

Maybe you are right, after all we have had worse traitors.:D :crybaby:

K.I.
25 May 07, 20:27
Lets think about this for a minute shall we?

He always said that he was an inter fan from his youth,why would it change now? and from the beginning he ALWAYS said that the 2 scudetti he won on the pitch with juve HE FELT(also vieira said this) that he still won them on the pitch because as a player he gave 100% percent, i think he didnt say anything like that and i think this year he proved it to us on the pitch and hopefully next year he will do the same in the CL.

Pod
25 May 07, 22:45
some rumours from italian forum(only and only rumours) says he is going to Milan

bennyblanco
25 May 07, 22:50
hey POD;) ,good to see you around the forum/where have you been?

Alex de Large
25 May 07, 22:52
That's really impossible.

Pod
25 May 07, 23:13
Hey benny, nice to be back here again !

I think it's the end of Ibra... at Inter

remember the phone calls between Ibra and Moggi before transfer to Juve. Moggi said to him: be late on the tranings, say that you wanna double your wage and that you doesn't feel happy

Now we see almost the same situation, Moggi in Zlatan house( with his children in hands)in newspaper , and then it goes that incredible interwiev.

My thought ? he wanna leave and all those what happened , this picture in the newsoapaper and the interwiev were all made because of that. I bet it was all Moggi's idea.Welcome in his world again.

bennyblanco
25 May 07, 23:19

remember the phone calls between Ibra and Moggi before transfer to Juve. Moggi said to him: be late on the tranings, say that you wanna double your wage and that you doesn't feel happy

Now we see almost the same situation, Moggi in Zlatan house( with his children in hands)in newspaper , and then it goes that incredible interwiev.

My thought ? he wanna leave and all those what happened , this picture in the newsoapaper and the interwiev were all made because of that.

Welcome in L.Moggi world again

btw pod,happy birthday fro a few weeks back ;)

BRO,if this shit is true than SAYONARA ibra

i have really tried to accept and value Ibra,but if he met with Moggi than that is it in my eyes,CIAO

no half intelligent man would even wave at moggi let alone let him hold his kids

this is the shit that makes me question zlatans IQ and brain capacity

like doesnt he think for a second what will interistas say and how will he be looked upon

Theoldlady
26 May 07, 00:10
u just jealous...ok, part of his mediocre seasons a juBe was becos of capello..he's old and not a modern coach..and old school i say.. while mancini is modern and flair, suitable for ibra. even ibra himself stated that mancini is better than capello..

im not jelaous honestly as im a person that is willing to admit if i am wrong. I loved ibra in his first season with us, but i always though he had an attitude. When he refused to play for us this season that just did it for me. Honestly if you offered him back to us for free and i was in charge at juve i would reject it, just out of principle if nothing else, so jelaous is the last thing i am.

i was also never a fan of capello, but he always gets the job done and that, at the end of the day is the whole point. i disagree though that mancini is a better coach as i have never seen him perform when he is challenged, in my eyes it takes around 5-6 consistant years to become a better coach than capello with a lot of trophys, so mancini, despite having the potential is some way off that yet.

Theoldlady
26 May 07, 00:14
zlatan recently made a comment in swedish newspapers about his secont year with juve - one of the few times i´ve seen him actually adressing this subject. he said that he underperformed because he had personal problems outside the pitch. he also said that he´s much more content now. if this "moggi-affair" doesn´t mess things up for him, i´m sure he will make a great next season. in fact, i think the courage (or stupidity, whatever you like) that he displays should be seen as a sign of great self-confidence. during his bad period at juve, he would never have made such a statement. so....things are looking good for inter, if we can ride through this.

i was not aware of his personal issues, thank you for enlightening me.
there was definately something the amtter with him at the time though as he was playing nowhere near his true potential, it was quite frustrating at the time. One of my points however is that zlatan while being a talented player can be hugely effected by off field issues which can hinder his performances, i knew there was something wrong with him at the time but all he came out and said was that he was eating too much pasta :wth: but cheers for the info!

VLE
26 May 07, 00:43
During his Juve days, he said that he was not happy that some fans were boo-ing him (because fans wanted DP more). Also, I read that Capello wanted him physically strong and made him do some extensive weight training, which made him gain 5kg.

Opeum
26 May 07, 04:12
some rumours from italian forum(only and only rumours) says he is going to Milan

it's possible..but after a 4 or 5 years at inter and when everyone tot that he's finished. we have vieri and ronaldo to set as an example.

Forza ragazzi
26 May 07, 09:05

My thought ? he wanna leave and all those what happened , this picture in the newsoapaper and the interwiev were all made because of that. I bet it was all Moggi's idea.Welcome in his world again.

If it all leads to a return to juBe, then they're in trouble. Moggi can't interfere in football dealings for another four years.

alvaro
26 May 07, 10:25
According to Swedish newspapers Zlatan got a mixed reception from interistas at the Nikeparty. He was greeted with applauds but also yells like "Go back to Juve and Moggi you pig!", and got a waterbottle thrown at him.

CafeCordoba
26 May 07, 10:32
According to Swedish newspapers Zlatan got a mixed reception from interistas at the Nikeparty. He was greeted with applauds but also yells like "Go back to Juve and Moggi you pig!", and got a waterbottle thrown at him.

Sure he did a stupid interview but more stupid is to push him away from Inter. Zlatan is just too good to be thrown away. He's the absolute super star in this team and without him I think we can't become a true great team. There's no player we can get who could replace him.

josipva
26 May 07, 11:34
bra row brings in Eto'o?

Saturday 26 May, 2007
Channel 4
Zlatan Ibrahimovic was Inter’s hero this season, but his comments praising Luciano Moggi have soured their rapport. Samuel Eto’o is targeted as a replacement.

The Swede was their top scorer in a record-breaking Serie A campaign, netting 15 goals, and was widely hailed as one of the main reasons for their Scudetto triumph.

However, the relationship between the former Juventus striker and his club has taken a marked turn for the worse this week.

These statements infuriated the Inter directors and members of the side, so there are strong reports in this weekend’s newspapers that they are ready to sell Ibrahimovic.

Real Madrid have made their interest clear and are preparing an impressive cash bid, so the Nerazzurri are instead turning their attention to Barcelona hitman Eto’o.

This is bound to cause further controversy with rivals Milan, who have long viewed the Cameroon international as the alternative big summer signing to Ronaldinho.

Ibra praised disgraced ex-Bianconeri director general Moggi in an interview with ‘Libero’ newspaper and suggested Inter could learn from the figure at the centre of the Calciopoli scandal.

“My agent is currently negotiating a wage increase at Inter. I hope Massimo Moratti is as decisive now as when he signed me,” explained the former Ajax man.

“At Juve, they were a lot clearer on certain things. Moggi was removed because we won too much. It was all jealousy. When I arrived at Inter, the first thing I advised Moratti was to bring in Luciano and change their mentality. Luckily, we won anyway…”

The Nerazzurri have repeatedly noted that this Scudetto was the first “clean” title race in many years and that if they had not been damaged by Moggi’s machinations, then there would have been more trophies in their cabinet.

However, former Juventus star Ibrahimovic went against the grain of his teammates and instead says this record-breaking side was inferior to his in Turin.

“They are two great teams, but that Juve had something more. There was a sense of cohesion that still isn’t present at Inter,” he told the newspaper.

“Last year when someone played badly, the other teammates lifted him up. Here it is the opposite – whoever plays below par drags the rest of the squad down with him. Inter are still learning what it takes to be at the top.”

josipva
26 May 07, 11:40
As much as Ibra may be right about Inters mentality which is crucial part of winning team, this interview certainly dropped his popularity with fans, and what is more important, i dont think that smart guy who likes his team would go out in public and do interview like that.... Which also showes that probably Ibra not only liked Inter in his childhood but furthermore any team that could have maybe bought him then or that can offer him good money

Adam
26 May 07, 11:53

I knew that was going to happen. The worst thing that could happen this sunday is if a large portion of the stadium is booing Zlatan instead of hailing him. If that happens Ibra will be sold for sure. If they boo him when they should be celebrating a scudetto, it's not gonna be repairable.

And Zlatan doesn't play good when he's booed by the homefans. So we might aswell sell him if that happens.:cry:

Hasan
26 May 07, 12:00
Th true is that he's the best in the world in that position he plays, and all players who are close to him can't be avilable not even on football managers games.

I really hope this interwiev will be behind us very soon and that funs(curva nord) will forgive him for benefit all of us.

Forza Ibrahimovic!

snake
26 May 07, 12:06
I knew that was going to happen. The worst thing that could happen this sunday is if a large portion of the stadium is booing Zlatan instead of hailing him. If that happens Ibra will be sold for sure. If they boo him when they should be celebrating a scudetto, it's not gonna be repairable.

And Zlatan doesn't play good when he's booed by the homefans. So we might aswell sell him if that happens.:cry:

does that mean you will jump ship?

I know Ibra is your favourite, but you have to admit..making those comments (no matter how much he believes in them) was an absolutely stupid thing to do. You dont always have to say whats on your mind, somethings can get you in trouble.

I mean only god knows how anyone can think Juve deserved their titles, but if god forbid you do believe it, and your now an Inter player you should not freakin say anything. Look at Vieira, he purposely tried not to answer those questions, or did it very briefly and then would move on, and now his dissing Milan in almsot every interview, saying how he wants to finish his career at Inter.

Suneet
26 May 07, 12:09
All this is making me sad :(. This is worse than the Adri soap opera.

Karl
26 May 07, 12:17
bra row brings in Eto'o?

Saturday 26 May, 2007
Channel 4
Zlatan Ibrahimovic was Inter’s hero this season, but his comments praising Luciano Moggi have soured their rapport. Samuel Eto’o is targeted as a replacement.

The Swede was their top scorer in a record-breaking Serie A campaign, netting 15 goals, and was widely hailed as one of the main reasons for their Scudetto triumph.

However, the relationship between the former Juventus striker and his club has taken a marked turn for the worse this week.

These statements infuriated the Inter directors and members of the side, so there are strong reports in this weekend’s newspapers that they are ready to sell Ibrahimovic.

Real Madrid have made their interest clear and are preparing an impressive cash bid, so the Nerazzurri are instead turning their attention to Barcelona hitman Eto’o.

This is bound to cause further controversy with rivals Milan, who have long viewed the Cameroon international as the alternative big summer signing to Ronaldinho.

Ibra praised disgraced ex-Bianconeri director general Moggi in an interview with ‘Libero’ newspaper and suggested Inter could learn from the figure at the centre of the Calciopoli scandal.

“My agent is currently negotiating a wage increase at Inter. I hope Massimo Moratti is as decisive now as when he signed me,” explained the former Ajax man.

“At Juve, they were a lot clearer on certain things. Moggi was removed because we won too much. It was all jealousy. When I arrived at Inter, the first thing I advised Moratti was to bring in Luciano and change their mentality. Luckily, we won anyway…”

The Nerazzurri have repeatedly noted that this Scudetto was the first “clean” title race in many years and that if they had not been damaged by Moggi’s machinations, then there would have been more trophies in their cabinet.

However, former Juventus star Ibrahimovic went against the grain of his teammates and instead says this record-breaking side was inferior to his in Turin.

“They are two great teams, but that Juve had something more. There was a sense of cohesion that still isn’t present at Inter,” he told the newspaper.

“Last year when someone played badly, the other teammates lifted him up. Here it is the opposite – whoever plays below par drags the rest of the squad down with him. Inter are still learning what it takes to be at the top.”

i want this to be confirmed before i make any kind of judgement. for me, this is too strange, i can´t see a reason for him wanting to leave. at juve, he had been through some tough times and probably wanted a fresh start. everyone says it was all about money, but hey, his career was going straight down the drain, he was widely regarded as the most overrated player in the world - of course he wanted a change?? now, he´s celebrated for his performance on the pitch, his salary is the highest (i think) i serie A - WHY would he wan´t to leave?? i´ve ALWAYS defended zlatan, and i still do, but if all this is true and he leaves for another club, he really must be stupid, coz it makes no sence.

Perttu10
26 May 07, 12:28
well, I can say that that is quite strange, it seems that it was a machined interview...I have heard that "libero" is a little idiot Berlusconi-fellow newspaper...

even the journalist partly admitted that the interview was a bit "stolen"

J zanetti
26 May 07, 12:35
Yes I read that too. Surely he must have expected it. So well done to those behind the special greetings! ;)

Not that I could see this one coming, but when you look back he always maintained that he saw nothing wrong with those 2 scudetti that he won with Juve. He said so in his first ever interview with us, and since then always maintained that his position was the same.
However surely he went too far this time. What he will say next is irrelevant to me. He has now burned his bridges with quite a few fans and it will take another super performance for us to partially somehow forgive his stupid comments.
First this and now DD apparently has resigned – am I the only one smelling that MF baldy is in action again!?

Adam
26 May 07, 12:36
does that mean you will jump ship?

I know Ibra is your favourite, but you have to admit..making those comments (no matter how much he believes in them) was an absolutely stupid thing to do. You dont always have to say whats on your mind, somethings can get you in trouble.

I mean only god knows how anyone can think Juve deserved their titles, but if god forbid you do believe it, and your now an Inter player you should not freakin say anything. Look at Vieira, he purposely tried not to answer those questions, or did it very briefly and then would move on, and now his dissing Milan in almsot every interview, saying how he wants to finish his career at Inter.

No, I have made a commitment to this club and there's a lot more to it then just Ibra. So no, I won't "Jump ship".

But I won't take part in the massive hate campaign that is sure to follow if we do sell him, and I will continue to follow his career and hope that he does good. You have to understand that we have never had a player like Ibra in Sweden before let alone Malmö. So he could kick a dog in the street, and send it flying through the rooftops and I would still support him.

But I agree with you H. It was a stupid thing to do, and the worst time to do it even though I admire him for having the balls to say it. I just hope he gets fined, and that it will blow over in a while.

M.Adnan
26 May 07, 13:41
Even if Ibra's comments are to help Inter to improve, he shouldn't say them in public.

If Ibra realy wanted the team's mentality to improve like he said, he should've told the club only, never say such things to a newspaper.

I won't blame Inter if they sold him.

This is Inter. We have the Sud Americana mentality, only play for the shirt you're wearing. It's all in Crespo, Burdisso, Zanetti, Cambaisso, Maicon, Cruz and even our great Italians Toldo and Materazzi.

I don't want any Moggi crap mentality in Inter.

I want Argentine warriors like Tevez, Mascherano and Lucho.

I want the Cuper mentality (which we have in Mancini and our Interisti players), **** Moggi and **** Giraudo.

A.l.i
26 May 07, 15:17
All this is making me sad :(. This is worse than the Adri soap opera.

;) ;) ;)

A.l.i
26 May 07, 15:22
IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO C HIM IN the celebrationz on sunday,i mean his reactionz?Letz hope he doez sumthing like apologize infront of every 1 even thugh he has apologized.

N 1 thing HOW COME THIS MATTER ISNT ON inter.it

well,seeing this pic make me feel strange, "TORN" in 2 wayz

http://inter.it/aas/img/95801-480.jpg

Adam
26 May 07, 16:15
Ibra is in the 20 man squad against Torino, so we might see him play in the last twenty minutes.

It's gonna be interesting to say the least to see how the fans will react.

Forza ragazzi
26 May 07, 16:25
IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO C HIM IN the celebrationz on sunday,i mean his reactionz?Letz hope he doez sumthing like apologize infront of every 1 even thugh he has apologized.

N 1 thing HOW COME THIS MATTER ISNT ON inter.it

well,seeing this pic make me feel strange, "TORN" in 2 wayz

http://inter.it/aas/img/95801-480.jpg

inter.it doesn't put out things which are negative for the club.

I'm sure it'll blow over.

Perttu10
26 May 07, 16:39
I dont believe this before it is really confirmed as a fact. Ibra might have say something but I dont believe it is fully like the newspaper wrote. as the journalist admits

Zamat
26 May 07, 17:04
Well there was already a "correction" that said he didn't mean Inter needs Moggi, he said Inter needs people like Moggi.

Although I don't think that's much better... :rolleyes:

All this sh!t has to happen when things started going well... Ancelotti said that there's a player who wants to join Milan who's "really unexpected" and he cannot say his name because it'll be a huge shock... :rolleyes:

Jnr
26 May 07, 20:18
Ancelotti said that there's a player who wants to join Milan who's "really unexpected" and he cannot say his name because it'll be a huge shock... :rolleyes:

Its Zebina the Zebra . Oddo`s not enough.

M.Adnan
26 May 07, 20:45
All this sh!t has to happen when things started going well... Ancelotti said that there's a player who wants to join Milan who's "really unexpected" and he cannot say his name because it'll be a huge shock... :rolleyes:

I 99% sure that it's gonna be one of our players, so I wouldn't be surprised.

They do it every season. They always sign one of the players rejected by our club.

I realy hope it's Adriano, but it could be Zlatan if he continues this Moggi crap.

cozzi
26 May 07, 22:29
There are chimpanzees at London zoo with more inteligence than Ibra!!! I cannot understand why he has to come out with all the BS. Look at a model professional like Viera - he is asked all the time about juve but he gives a sensible answer.

And if im totally honest i would be very happy if Ibra and Adri were not at Inter next season

A.l.i
26 May 07, 22:38
Are you irritated about Ibrahimovic talking to Luciano Moggi?
(Smiles) "I can't talk about people I don't know..."

;) ;) ;) ,GRANDE MANCIO,MANCIO has been class this year in the press :cool: .N abt IBRA he will surely stay,y u guyz r dbting him,this thing will blow over

Miki
26 May 07, 22:51
There are chimpanzees at London zoo with more inteligence than Ibra!!! I cannot understand why he has to come out with all the BS. Look at a model professional like Viera - he is asked all the time about juve but he gives a sensible answer.

And if im totally honest i would be very happy if Ibra and Adri were not at Inter next season
Ibra's certainly mouthing off faster than he can think. Still, I'd be loathe to sell the man; after all, he was a major contributing factor in this season's quest for the scudetto. Selling him off requires locating a replacement that's as good and as influential - such players don't come cheap. Consequently, why fix that which isn't broke, or at least, thus far?

Ciao,
Tim

A.l.i
26 May 07, 22:58
Ibra's certainly mouthing off faster than he can think. Still, I'd be loathe to sell the man; after all, he was a major contributing factor in this season's quest for the scudetto. Selling him off requires locating a replacement that's as good and as influential - such players don't come cheap. Consequently, why fix that which isn't broke, or at least, thus far?

Ciao,
Tim

Agree

Hammoudi
26 May 07, 23:36
Too bad an ace of a quote he said got lost in the middle of all this.

I couldn't agree more with that! He should've also said that the team depends heavily on some players (and point to himself and whisper 'and Vieira') and if we are in a slump, so is the team, which should never happen.

Anyway, if all this is a ploy by him to get sold (I doubt it) then I'd think of attacking him, really. I used to hate him so much, then I liked him so much, and now I will hate him like nobody. Heck, I might even suspend my retirement, train hard, join Caglari, wear a boot with concealed titanium nails and tackle him in his weaker knee.

Wittmann
27 May 07, 00:11
Source?

I don't want us to sign any of Inter players, specially not Zlatan or Adriano..

Adam
27 May 07, 00:29
Source?

Oh you'd love Zlatan at Milan, and you know it.:D

But that's not happening. There is no way Moratti would sell him. Even if by some miraculous chance Zlatan would want to join you Moratti would never let him go, at least not to Milan. People tend to forget that Inter first need to agree to sell and then the players contract is negotiated.

I honestly believe it's Del Piero, he was seen with a rossoneri scarf at San Siro cheering Milan on against United.:wth:

Stefan
27 May 07, 08:26
This is really sad . Zlatan needs to learn to keep certain things to himself.

I think we just have to accept that he is a mercenary and not a true interista. We will enjoy what he brings to the team but after this I don't I can hold him as dear in my heart as before.

If we sell him the only player that can replace him is tevez. But we should never sell him to milan we all know how deals with milan end up.

Frisko
27 May 07, 08:35
Ancelotti said that one player is secretely wanting to move to Milan, and that he said who he was it'd be the end of the world. Gazzetta is heavily speculating that Zlatan is the one...

VLE
27 May 07, 08:44
English seem to think its Henry. Whatever it is, I hope Cannavaro doens't happen anymore.

Zamat
27 May 07, 09:34
Source?

Here you go, wittman:

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Squadre/Milan/Primo_Piano/2007/05_Maggio/26/Ancelotti.shtml

Toninu
27 May 07, 10:10
Lol pfff Zlatan to Milan? BS

Jnr
27 May 07, 10:14

:howler: Give me a f* break man.

Jnr
27 May 07, 10:29
http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=41133

It says he`s after 7M£ a year-contract...

M.Adnan
27 May 07, 10:31
Zlatan please join the AC.Milan circus.

Think about it. Zlatan will be sold for atleast 30M. If we sell Adriano too, just imagine the money we can get from only two players..

We can finally expect players like Tevez in Inter next season. :star:

I don't know why Ancelotti thinks that it would be the end of the world if they sign Zlatan, it's not like we sold them Materazzi or Cambiasso. :rolleyes:

Speaking of Materazzi, he'll enjoy the next derby.. :dielaugh:

Ibrahimovic will play like crap in Milan, because they're not Inter and they don't have Mancini, Mihajlovic and Materazzi to control that idiot. Gilardino, Ronaldo and Zlatan, couldn't get any worse. :lol:

Jnr
27 May 07, 10:52
Zlatan please join the AC.Milan circus.

Think about it. Zlatan will be sold for atleast 30M. If we sell Adriano too, just imagine the money we can get from only two players..

We can finally expect players like Tevez in Inter next season. :star:

I don't know why Ancelotti thinks that it would be the end of the world if they sign Zlatan, it's not like we sold them Materazzi or Cambiasso. :rolleyes:

Speaking of Materazzi, he'll enjoy the next derby.. :dielaugh:

Ibrahimovic will play like crap in Milan, because they're not Inter and they don't have Mancini, Mihajlovic and Materazzi to control that idiot. Gilardino, Ronaldo and Zlatan, couldn't get any worse. :lol:

This would be a huge mistake. Not only we`ll gift them probably the best striker there is in these days...we`ll make it harder for ourselves. They are our direct rivals next year. They can only be stronger with Ibra. Think about it...With Kaka`s and Ibra`s creativity....and Ronaldo making sure it ends in the back of the net...Ibra was phenomenal this year...I mean is there anyone capable of replacing him? I think at this moment. Only Drog i think. There are some fine strikers around, but they all are really hard to get.

And lastly..Pirlo, Seedorf.......Favalli(lol)does it ring it to you?

snake
27 May 07, 10:54
adnan, dont speak as if its fact. Zlatan is still an inter player and for all you know wnats to remain an Inter player.

They left parts out of that interview, i.e. when he was talking about who Inter should buy to win even more etc...

Stop acting as if his already come out for a transfer request.

Wittmann
27 May 07, 10:58
Zlatan is a great player no doubt, but there's something that I don't like about him and I felt it since he was still in Ajax..Personality, character or gestures, doesn't really matter..

Of course if Milan sign him, I'll have to accept it though I won't like it just as I didn't with Vieri and Ronaldo..And it's not really the question why would Milan buy any of rival players, it's rather why is that the players even think od joining rival clubs and what's the reason behind that..

And no, I wouldn't like any of Inter or Juve players to join us, what's so strange about it? Only big club where I would go shopping, is Roma and the players are Aquilani and Mexes..Please, no more jokes about Del Piero..:rolleyes:

M.Adnan
27 May 07, 11:05
Pirlo = crap.
Seedorf = crap.
Favalli = lol.

Zlatan, he was phenomenal with Inter. But the guy has mental problems, no one knows if his season with Milan (if that happens) will be the same as his second one with the gobbi, or this season with us..

But what I'm saying is.. I don't know if we can't stop him if wants to join BBilan, but for sure we can get ALOT of money from him.

Zlatan was the best striker this season because of us, Inter. We can get better players with that money and make them better than him. Cassano and Tevez are just examples..

It would be better not to sell Zlatan to Milan, but it won't be the end of the world. Remember that Zlatan is an idiot, despite his great talent.

M.Adnan
27 May 07, 11:09
adnan, dont speak as if its fact. Zlatan is still an inter player and for all you know wnats to remain an Inter player.

They left parts out of that interview, i.e. when he was talking about who Inter should buy to win even more etc...

Stop acting as if his already come out for a transfer request.

I know. I'm one of his biggest fans, but I'm just predicting the worst. :moan:

Blame BBilan..

joez
27 May 07, 11:13
yeh well it could be true. he's talked about his desire to play alongside ronaldo, and maybe thats wat he wants.

for us it would be sad, but for him i mean he just moved here from juve, why would it be hard to move to milan?

Pod
27 May 07, 11:14
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=60520
according this , in the traning there had place 2 rows

between zlatan vs cordoba
and
toldo vs materazzi

that's not looking good

Freh
27 May 07, 11:17
Honestly, how can you believe that we would actually let our biggest star and most decisive player this season, go to our biggest rival? If he leaves, it will be for Real, Chelsea or whatever.

And dont know if this has been mentioned, but according to the guy who interviewed Zlatan, a lot of the things Zlatan supposedly said, were actually said by Moggi. He also said it felt like Zlatan didn't wanna offend Moggi when he was sitting right next to him.

plus Moggi writes for the paper that published the article.

zlatanov
27 May 07, 11:18
:howler: Give me a f* break man.
I can only agree wit what wittman said. Look at how Ibra treated Juve- he asked for a big pay-raise and in the end even refused to play for them only and only to forse them to sell him away because he didn't want to play in Serie B ... sounds familiar? ... what he doing now to Inter is more of a deja vu than a precedent.
he is very talanted player, a great player ... but a small man ... he is very gifted technically but the guy is only ego and lacks committment ... why would Milan want someone like him ... so that he starts asking us for a pay-raise when a year or two later he decides to goto Barca or Real?

If there is an Inter player I would want at Milan thats gotta be Cambiasso ... Crespo and Cruz are't too shabby either ... the rest you can keep :D

As for Milan not being able to control Ibra because they don't have Materrazi or whoever, well, by the looks of it Inter aren't doing much of job either hence this whole story about phone calls to Galliani from Ibra, demands for a pay raise and tussles with Cordoba and Vieira, I think, during training ... still, he is the type of character who would fit in better at Inter than at Milan where he probably won't last a month with these antics of his.

M.Adnan
27 May 07, 11:35
Honestly, how can you believe that we would actually let our biggest star and most decisive player this season, go to our biggest rival? If he leaves, it will be for Real, Chelsea or whatever.

After that Cannavaro - Carini deal, I won't believe anything unless it happens. Anthing can happen when Moggi's around..

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index...=read&id=60520 (http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=60520)
according this , in the traning there had place 2 rows

between zlatan vs cordoba
and
toldo vs materazzi

that's not looking good

Every thing will be fine, just like the Vieira X Mihajlovic after the first derby.

I just hope that it's all BS came from Moggi, just to ruin our Scudetto celebrations. It's obvious, then why all this happening while we're about to lift the trophy?

You can create anything with the Media.

Rimpel
27 May 07, 11:48
Although Zlatan's mentality can be weird sometimes, I highly doubt he's going to Milan. If it's true that a huge superstar is going to Milan, it's probably Ronaldinho.

Forza ragazzi
27 May 07, 11:53

And dont know if this has been mentioned, but according to the guy who interviewed Zlatan, a lot of the things Zlatan supposedly said, were actually said by Moggi. He also said it felt like Zlatan didn't wanna offend Moggi when he was sitting right next to him.

plus Moggi writes for the paper that published the article.

Source? I'd really, really like this to be true.

I can't believe why this is happening. Let's hope Ibra says sorry at today's party or something. I really dislike this, and I won't be convinced over Ibra remaining before him or Inter makes a statement, preferably Ibra.

Man.. :( let's just hope Ancelotti, the papers and Moggi are fcuking with us, trying to ruin our party.

Gaetan
27 May 07, 11:54
I'm a pessimistic type of guy, and during a time of tension between Milan and Inter, I just think that Ancelotti just may be targeting an Inter player. Hopefully I am wrong and that these crazy rumors are just rubbish.

Either way, I'd rather pay Ibra and never see him play football again. You signed a contract last season and you respect it. I'd ruin his career. We own his rights for what, 4 more seasons? We have the upper hand.

Freh
27 May 07, 12:02
Source? I'd really, really like this to be true.

Corriere dello Sport, 25th may 2007

Il racconto del giornalista di Libero: «Un’ora e mezzo insieme, c’è affetto tra Ibra e Moggi»

«Mi aspettavo un giocatore scorbutico, è stato l’opposto. Fu Ibra a dire a Moggi di puntare molto su di lui».

Fabrizio Biasin è il gior*nalista di Libero che insieme a Lu*ciano Moggi è entrato in casa di Ibrahimovic ed ha realizzato con l’asso nerazzurro l’intervista pubbli*cata ieri dal quotidiano milanese.

Biasin, come ha trovato Ibra? «In ottima forma e molto sorriden*te. Non lo conoscevo e visto da fuori credevo fosse un po’ scorbutico. In*vece è stato tutto l’opposto. Quando ha visto Moggi, poi, sia lui che la sua compagna lo hanno salutato con grandissimo affetto. Ho avuto la sen*sazione che non si vedessero da mol*to tempo, ma che il legame tra loro sia ancora stretto. Non so se si senta*no al telefono, ma Zlatan è parecchio riconoscente a Moggi».

Da cosa l’ha capito? «Ibra ha raccontato che quando era all’Ajax aveva avuto richieste da formazioni di secondo piano e che solo Moggi aveva creduto in lui. Non l’ho scritto per motivi di spazio, ma mi ha raccontato anche un aneddoto simpatico ovvero che un giorno lui ed Emerson si trovarono a Monte*carlo, prima di un Gran Premio di Formula Uno. Allora sembrava che la Juventus avrebbe acquistato solo il brasiliano e così Zlatan prese da parte Moggi e gli disse di puntare su di lui perché non se ne sarebbe pen*tito».

Moggi durante l’intervista cosa ha fatto? «Era in forma strepitosa: risponde*va a tutte le domande prima di Zla*tan e voleva sempre dire la sua».

Poi alla fine ha preso in braccio anche il piccolo Maximilian per le foto. «Il bimbo è stato a lungo con la mamma in un’altra stanza e poi è ve*nuto lì con noi. Pensavo che sarem*mo rimasti poco ed invece siamo sta*ti a casa di Zlatan oltre un’ora e mez*zo. Ibrahimovic tiene molto a quelle foto. Mi ha chiesto di spedirgliele e l’ho fatto proprio poco fa».

Fonte: Corriere dello Sport

I can't read Italian, but according to a guy at XT, this is the overall meaning of the interview: "In the interview Biasin admit that he came togheter with Moggi at Ibra's home and that Moggi often answered instead of Ibra to questions."

I can't remember where I saw the article about Ibra not wanting to offend Moggi, but it was either Danish or Swedish. It also said something about Ibra jumping when the fans were singing chi non salta juventino eh eh. :D

I'll try and dig it up.

and yes, the match against Torino and the scudetto party is the perfect occasion for him to highlight that he is sorry and that he's staying. I really hope he does so. :|

Karl
27 May 07, 12:47
inter.it doesn't put out things which are negative for the club.

Interesting, zlatan is featured on four of the seven pictures from todays training session. I know this doesn´t have to mean **it, but at the same time it´s hardly a coincidence.

cloudq
27 May 07, 12:52
Ibra wants Milan move!
Sunday 27 May, 2007
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has approached Milan to ask for a transfer, hints Carlo Ancelotti. “Nobody would suspect him. If I reveal his name, it’ll be chaos…”
It was no secret that the Rossoneri were close to signing former Juventus man Ibra last summer, but because they had to wait until their Champions League preliminary round was completed to know their strategy, Inter got there first.

Now that he has been a key figure in the Nerazzurri’s Scudetto triumph and Milan are champions of Europe, there are claims he wants to move on.

“Many champions have approached us. They all want us now,” smiled Ancelotti in yesterday’s Press conference.

“That includes one player who is totally above suspicion. If I reveal his name, it’ll be chaos…”

The newspapers this morning all agree on one thing – that man is Inter hero Ibrahimovic.

Already linked with Real Madrid, the real reason for his contract renegotiation problems is a desire to cross the city like Ronaldo, Andrea Pirlo and Clarence Seedorf before him.

The Swede has reportedly asked for a substantial pay increase from the current £4m per season to at least £5.5m.

He also bitterly criticised the club this week, comparing them unfavourably to the disgraced Juventus side led by Luciano Moggi.

“At Juve, they were a lot clearer on certain things. Moggi was removed because we won too much. It was all jealousy. When I arrived at Inter, the first thing I advised Moratti was to bring in Luciano and change their mentality. Luckily, we won anyway…

“They are two great teams, but that Juve had something more. There was a sense of cohesion that still isn’t present at Inter,” he told ‘Libero’ newspaper.

This transfer story could bring relations between the two ‘cugini’ to an all-time low. Matters are already extremely tense after the clubs insulted each other at a distance during their trophy celebrations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
really sounds too bullshit to be true

Adriano@10
27 May 07, 15:02
Dam if only one word of the Ibra interview is true and what he thinks we should kick him out right now!!!

But i realy dont belive that ibra said this bs coz in my eyes he became a real interista in this year

F-C
27 May 07, 15:22
If Ibra really moves to Milan, that will be very dissapointing. I hope this is just his agent working on getting the raise for Ibra, and nothing more. Maybe they think that if they shop around, Inter will step up and raise his fees for next year.

Zamat
27 May 07, 15:39
Moratti said he'll hold on to Ibra, and thinks that this whole Ancelotti hint BS has been overhyped by the press.

Suneet
27 May 07, 15:41
If he wants more money he will stay. But if he really wants to move to Milan, then its better we sell him somewhere else and make the cash. I cant believe I adored this player.

Pod
27 May 07, 15:43
vieira just said that ibra is really angry beacuse all those what happened in the last days was just manipulation from some people working for this newspaper with works for some other "strange people"

but if it's true then why Ibrahimovic himeself and Moratti didn't deny that before festa ?