PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69

victor_inter
24 Feb 14, 14:14
in a team with a good attacking midfield, there is no contest, etoo takes it quite comfortably. If its a team that lacks quality and needs some inspiration to win a major domestic trophy, ibra wins. Remember Etoo was scoring and actually managed to win us the tie vs a very formidable bayern team.

- - - Updated - - -

please make a poll; Etoo prime vs Ibra prime, who is your pick ?

.h.
24 Feb 14, 14:17
Let me clarify:

I'm not saying the French League is as shit as the Azerbaijian League or anything like that, but it's trivially obvious that it's not as strong as, say, Spain, England, Germany... I dont know if I'd say it's better or worse than Italy, but just in terms of star power, its clearly not as good as the other 4.

But using your own arguments...

Benfica have scored less goals per game than PSG, as have Ajax. Does that mean they are in 'harder leagues' than PSG? Does it mean their leagues are better than Ligue 1? No, not really.

Tell me, do you think the Portugese or Dutch leagues are better than the Premiership/La Liga/whatever-the-fuck-you-think-is-the-best-league?

No? Why not? You clearly can't be watching them! Unless you're Pencilpal!

Because there's fuck all star power, its always been a shit league until PSG and Monaco got taken over by big boys, and they've never been very competitive in European football.

All of which, I notice, are points you've conveniently ignored me repeatedly make in the last few posts.

Ru4real
24 Feb 14, 14:54
I wouldent say anything about a league i do not watch that was the whole point ffs. The Portuguese league for all i know could have very solid defenses but i do not watch it enough (not at all apart from the cl games some teams also compete in) to have an opinion on weather or not its a tough league to score in or not. Same goes for the dutch league. Does that make sense to you?

Weather you like it or not the french league is a solid league defensively and ibra is going to be top scorer for the 3rd season in a row in 2 diff leagues. Possibly even the champions league this season.

Falcao who were scoring for fun in spain only managed to get to .52 goal per game ratio before his injury in the french league out of 17 games against these "dreadful" opposition. Whilst in spain he scored .82 goals per game not even playing for either top team in la liga. For me facts like these dont mean shit but for you perhaps they do.

Alan
24 Feb 14, 15:25
You dont watch the effin games what kind of meaningfull discussion do you expect to have?

Its ridiculous!

Dude just surrender, this b-guy is retarded. He goes agains himself during arguments and doesn't even realize it.

I call your stat an raise you one more

Aleksandrs Cekulajevs, who scored 46 goals in the 2011-2012 season, the same number as Ronaldo that season.

no shit ibrahimovic is going to score loads, the french league is fucking dreadful. Back to my point about me not giving a crap about him winning a title there.

For some pages ago he said, stats is everything, stats is what you will be remembered by. Then he ditches it just like that? Stubborn fat bastard and probably nazi.

.h.
24 Feb 14, 15:51
Dude just surrender, this b-guy is retarded. He goes agains himself during arguments and doesn't even realize it.

For some pages ago he said, stats is everything, stats is what you will be remembered by. Then he ditches it just like that? Stubborn fat bastard and probably nazi.

Errr, no. I didnt say that.

I said for Ibrahimovic in his year at Barcelona, the only thing people will remember afterwards are the stats. Not 'Oh but he fell out with his coach', 'No but he had a gay relationship with Pique' none of that. The simple fact was that he DID replace Eto'o as their striker, and he DID NOT score as many as Eto'o.

That my friend is a simple fact.

No one has ever given a shit about the french league, just like no one gives a shit that Alfonso Alves once scored 90,000 goals in a single season. Because it's a fucking sub-standard league.

If you're going to try to call me out so often, at least have a brain, have some clue what a Nazi is, and stop sucking Ibrahimovic's cock and grow a brain.

I know I'm asking a lot, but aim for the moon, if you miss you'll land among the stars.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldent say anything about a league i do not watch that was the whole point ffs. The Portuguese league for all i know could have very solid defenses but i do not watch it enough (not at all apart from the cl games some teams also compete in) to have an opinion on weather or not its a tough league to score in or not. Same goes for the dutch league. Does that make sense to you?

Weather you like it or not the french league is a solid league defensively and ibra is going to be top scorer for the 3rd season in a row in 2 diff leagues. Possibly even the champions league this season.

Falcao who were scoring for fun in spain only managed to get to .52 goal per game ratio before his injury in the french league out of 17 games against these "dreadful" opposition. Whilst in spain he scored .82 goals per game not even playing for either top team in la liga. For me facts like these dont mean shit but for you perhaps they do.

How about this

Let's agree to stop the conversation here, and review Ibrahimovic's performances assuming they get to the next stages of the CL (which they should do easily), depending on who they draw (given the teams left it'll probably be quite a good team) and depending on his performances?

I'd LOVE for him to put in a few big games and pull PSG to the CL semis or something and knock out a big team on the way. I think it'd be fucking awesome, especially if he scores a few "Zlatgoals".

Because ultimately, that's the only way within my own criteria of world class that Ibrahimovic will ever stand a chance of being world class for me. If he can do it, my hat off to him.

Everyone is assuming I am approaching this as a "hater", when I'm not. I'm approaching it using scientific criterion and applying them to his case, in which I dont think he ticks all the necessary boxes.

tl;dr

Let's wait until the latter stages of the CL and review his performances. I promise you (availability pending) I will do my best to watch every single one of those games, too.

Ru4real
24 Feb 14, 16:19
The fact that ibra got more than one goal per game this season whilst playing close to 50 games allrdy seem to have blown right past you as it was an achievement anyone could have done, nothing special. The fact that ibras best goal ratio this season comes from the champions league, the very league you uphold as the most competitive, seem to be completely unimportant in the case of Ibrahimovic.
Further more you have the last few pages built a case saying that his league titles really wasent all that special because of various circumstances when these titles were won.

You are doing all this while still claiming to be fairly objective. Do you even understand how preposterous it all sound?

Its actually funny and sad. I guess its all justified by you having a different criteria for world class.

I dont believe for a second that you want ibra to score a few zlatgoals in the latter stages of cl but if im wrong i hope we will both be happy if he lifts that trophy some day.

But i agree, lets give it a rest.

Alan
24 Feb 14, 16:38
Delete.

.h.
24 Feb 14, 16:43
The fact that ibra got more than one goal per game this season whilst playing close to 50 games allrdy seem to have blown right past you as it was an achievement anyone could have done, nothing special. The fact that ibras best goal ratio this season comes from the champions league, the very league you uphold as the most competitive, seem to be completely unimportant in the case of Ibrahimovic.
Further more you have the last few pages built a case saying that his league titles really wasent all that special because of various circumstances when these titles were won.

You are doing all this while still claiming to be fairly objective. Do you even understand how preposterous it all sound?

Its actually funny and sad. I guess its all justified by you having a different criteria for world class.

I dont believe for a second that you want ibra to score a few zlatgoals in the latter stages of cl but if im wrong i hope we will both be happy if he lifts that trophy some day.

But i agree, lets give it a rest.

I'd love Ibra to score those goals, I think he's probably the most talented player in a generation. But the sad fact for me is that he hasnt delivered it on the top level. He should have been competing over the last 10 years with Ronaldinho, Messi, Ronaldo et al. for Balloon d'ors and so on. Sadly, he's only come close to competing with them once.

He should be a MUCH better player than he has turned out to be. Now, what I have and will continue to admit, is that in the last few years he's taken a real step up. But the question is, is it too little too late? We'll see how the next few big matches go for him, but my personal suspicion is that 32 nearly 33 is too little too late.

Let me close on one question for you:

After all is said and done, assuming he wins the League title this year and next year and then retires, do you think he'll look back on his career and think 'I hit my full potential'? Or will you think, instead, he'll look back and think 'Fuck, I should have done better. Up until I was ~30ish, I wasn't playing as well as I could have. I could have done better on trophies, I could have done better on personal achievements, I could have done better overall'.

If you honestly think Ibrahimovic has hit his 100% potential over his career, then we'll have to disagree, and I'll tell you that you're underrating his potential.

If you think Ibrahimovic hasn't hit the full 100% potential he could have had, then we'll have to agree that there was probably more to come from him.

Ru4real
24 Feb 14, 19:08
Hard to determine that. I really think both ways. Actually havent thought about it alot. I will have to get back to you on this as while typing a reply i realize i dont really know what i think.

I do think zlatans career has been amazing and in many ways much more than i ever thought it would amount to when i first heard about him leaving malmö for ajax.

Kenny
24 Feb 14, 19:51
I have 3 days free, the others have 2 :lol:
such a clown :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qILTqJ2h_6U

Alan
24 Feb 14, 20:35
I just love his personality!

.h.
24 Feb 14, 21:08
Hard to determine that. I really think both ways. Actually havent thought about it alot. I will have to get back to you on this as while typing a reply i realize i dont really know what i think.

I do think zlatans career has been amazing and in many ways much more than i ever thought it would amount to when i first heard about him leaving malmö for ajax.

I think we can put the other stuff on halt and maybe have an interesting conversation here. I look forward to hearing your opinion.

I agree, though, as some kid out of Malmo he's done EXTREMELY well for himself. But considering what he CAN do now, I have to say I think he should be better?

Wings
24 Feb 14, 22:53

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

KevinB
25 Feb 14, 01:14
Falcao's law is more of the case

:troll:

Fapuccino
25 Feb 14, 01:17
Guys dont drop the N-bomb just like that.

Bergkamp
25 Feb 14, 07:42
I'd love Ibra to score those goals, I think he's probably the most talented player in a generation. But the sad fact for me is that he hasnt delivered it on the top level. He should have been competing over the last 10 years with Ronaldinho, Messi, Ronaldo et al. for Balloon d'ors and so on. Sadly, he's only come close to competing with them once.

He should be a MUCH better player than he has turned out to be. Now, what I have and will continue to admit, is that in the last few years he's taken a real step up. But the question is, is it too little too late? We'll see how the next few big matches go for him, but my personal suspicion is that 32 nearly 33 is too little too late.

Let me close on one question for you:

After all is said and done, assuming he wins the League title this year and next year and then retires, do you think he'll look back on his career and think 'I hit my full potential'? Or will you think, instead, he'll look back and think 'Fuck, I should have done better. Up until I was ~30ish, I wasn't playing as well as I could have. I could have done better on trophies, I could have done better on personal achievements, I could have done better overall'.

If you honestly think Ibrahimovic has hit his 100% potential over his career, then we'll have to disagree, and I'll tell you that you're underrating his potential.

If you think Ibrahimovic hasn't hit the full 100% potential he could have had, then we'll have to agree that there was probably more to come from him.

I know you don't think Ibra is world class, but I think the Ballon D'Or isn't a great way to measure his success. People like Michael Owen and Cannavaro has won the Ballon D'Or. I don't think Michael Owen is better than Ibra, Henry, or Eto'o.

.h.
25 Feb 14, 08:08
I know you don't think Ibra is world class, but I think the Ballon D'Or isn't a great way to measure his success. People like Michael Owen and Cannavaro has won the Ballon D'Or. I don't think Michael Owen is better than Ibra, Henry, or Eto'o.

Well, I agree it shouldn't be the sole metric of course. But you know what I mean, right? Of Ibrahimovic's talent, it should have been reasonable to expect him to be competing with the top 2-3 of the Ballon d'Or for alot of his career. I agree that winning it isnt the crux - look at Sneijder for example, he definitely deserved it, but anyway

Alan
25 Feb 14, 13:43
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Well if someone acts like Hitler I will probably call them a Nazi.

It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

This is true because of the involving people in the discussion starts to act like Nazis or Hitler.

Ffi201zi002tlis
25 Feb 14, 13:49
Samuel eto prime vs ibrahimovic prime, who reigns supreme? Who is better, for me i find eto to be better in big games obviously and he is a phenomenal player to have for the champions league. Conversely ibra would be preferred if a teams wants to dominate domestically. International trophies are indeed more valuable than domestic trophies, so from that perspective etoo wins quite comfortably. However ibra is a better player overall, etoo wont thrive in a team that has mediocre players, ibra can make an average team look impressive so overall i cant split the two, i am going with a stalemate here. Its a bit like federer vs nadal debate here,nadal has a better h2h but roger has more slams etc. Etoo is nadal :lol:, in this case.
Ibra is Federer without 17 Grand Slams :trollol:

more like Soderling :yao:

.h.
25 Feb 14, 14:22
Well if someone acts like Hitler I will probably call them a Nazi.

It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

This is true because of the involving people in the discussion starts to act like Nazis or Hitler.
:palm:

- - - Updated - - -

I cant help but ask

Do you have any idea how naive, childish, and sheltered you sound right now?

Alan
25 Feb 14, 17:25
:palm:

- - - Updated - - -

I cant help but ask

Do you have any idea how naive, childish, and sheltered you sound right now?

I'm sorry do you gonna follow me around FIF now? Typically ****

Dylan
25 Feb 14, 17:30
Enough guys. Back to Ibra and Ibra only.

Shaun
25 Feb 14, 17:34
Can you two please converse without the insults. Otherwise i'm going to have to give out infractions. And another infraction for you Alan will get you banned for a period.

You cannot call someone retarded, or a nazi, or anything derogatory. I'll accept calling one's post retarded, but not continually as that would be implying that a person is retarded and therefore an insult.

but come on people - keep this civil. You're both adults.

.h.
25 Feb 14, 17:36
I've been more than happy to drop it and just talk about Ibrahimovic. Look at my response to Ru4real above. I'm not the one stalking someone around the forum calling them a nazi at every available opportunity...

except for the jonathan/retard of the day thing. I thought that was funny though :work: Apologies if it crossed a line.

victor_inter
25 Feb 14, 22:03
Lewandowski vs ibrahimovic

rockball
26 Feb 14, 06:36
Time for my mandatory Gay4Ibra tweet.

Gay4Ibra!!!

A.l.i
27 Feb 14, 07:00
4 No's in the above poll. :lol:

Handoyo
27 Feb 14, 10:40
But there will be 20% more No votes after browha logs in

:troll:

.h.
04 Mar 14, 22:46
25%, you cant count

:yao:

Universe
04 Mar 14, 23:28
Now that the happy atmosphere of our 10 year anniversary is settling down, it's time to get back to what's truly important.

Fapuccino
04 Mar 14, 23:31
Dat moment when you log onto fif and you see

http://s9.postimg.org/o2qoxqpxn/nonono.png

Verathia
05 Mar 14, 02:28
I agree with Browha but can't be bothered to argue with you all about it.

rockball
05 Mar 14, 06:55
#Gay4Ibra

Jerry
06 Mar 14, 14:55
How about Zlatan's tweet after Matuidi's goal vs. Netherlands?

@Ibra_official: Hey @MATUIDIBlaise I saw your goal last night. Magnifique. You must have been watching Zlatan in training. #DareToZlatan

(link (https://twitter.com/Ibra_official/status/441561819392798720))

So funny... :lol: here's the goal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dblzdkh1y5E

#DareToZlatan

Miles
06 Mar 14, 19:32
How about Zlatan's tweet after Matuidi's goal vs. Netherlands?

@Ibra_official: Hey @MATUIDIBlaise I saw your goal last night. Magnifique. You must have been watching Zlatan in training. #DareToZlatan

(link (https://twitter.com/Ibra_official/status/441561819392798720))

So funny... :lol: here's the goal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dblzdkh1y5E

#DareToZlatan

Ibra has no social media power whatsoever, the guys at Nike are handling all his accounts (except for Mikz, which is the only reliable source for Zlatan quotes, as he is the one talking)

Guney
06 Mar 14, 19:39
That DareToZlatan shit is the second most cuntiest thing I've ever seen. First one is Mazzarri's face.

Jerry
06 Mar 14, 20:45
Ibra has no social media power whatsoever, the guys at Nike are handling all his accounts (except for Mikz, which is the only reliable source for Zlatan quotes, as he is the one talking)

Still funny. It's his brand's voice, if you will.

This classic, on the other hand, is all Zlatan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On100ZtKa_E

^ my all time favorite footballer interview, by far #DareToZlatan

Fapuccino
06 Mar 14, 22:33
Still funny. It's his brand's voice, if you will.

This classic, on the other hand, is all Zlatan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On100ZtKa_E

^ my all time favorite footballer interview, by far #DareToZlatan

First 30 seconds. Pass around that dutch weed.

victor_inter
07 Mar 14, 07:21
I love zlatan and i believe he is world class but the reason why he isnt on messi's or ronaldo's level despite the talent he boasts is due to his glaring lack of mental toughness during critical moments. As the Brazilian phrase goes, zlatan is the eternal "Paraguayan horse", meaning that he starts campaigns spectacularly well only to fall at the later stages (UCL) whether on account of insufficient tactical nous or poor psychological feelings just when the going gets tough.

Bergkamp
09 Mar 14, 22:44
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/842696786.gif?1394294042

Video form:

http://instagram.com/p/lSrFx2rkOX#

:notbad:

Dylan
10 Mar 14, 16:11
http://www.theladbible.com/articles/zlatan-ibrahimovic-s-best-responses-to-dare-to-zlatan-tweets

.h.
10 Mar 14, 16:15
My favourite is

Big games are not decided by those who play it safe. #DaretoZlatan with @nikefootball

The day before he failed to score against Marseille and failed to score in a match for the 4th time this calendar year

:work:

Jerry
10 Mar 14, 16:16
Wow... taking a pseudo-Chuck Norris approach. Really funny stuff, but perhaps a bit too far? :lol:

.h.
10 Mar 14, 16:17
Wow... taking a pseudo-Chuck Norris approach. Really funny stuff, but perhaps a bit too far? :lol:

Agreed, it's too far.. I dont mind a 'Dare to Zlatan' marketing campaign or something, it should be something run on TV adverts or something like that

but it shouldn't be a self-peddled twitter handle. Its one of the things that always make me cringe, when someone tries to make themselves into a brand name.

Reminds me of Chantelle on Big Brother.....

Dylan
10 Mar 14, 16:20
It's his marketing team handling it I think. I don't think he's actually bothered to do this all by himself.

.h.
10 Mar 14, 16:22
It's his marketing team handling it I think. I don't think he's actually bothered to do this all by himself.

I mean I don't imagine its actually Zlatan trying to get people to adopt his twitter handle for popularity, of course.

Yeah, it's the marketing team, but still - to be self promoting on your own twitter page is just cringe. They should be starting a media campaign, running adverts with Zlatan doing awesome shit and the hash tag Dare to Zlatan. I actually think that WOULD be successful.

Tweeting random players from Ibrahimovic's twitter page asking them to 'Dare to Zlatan' is just fucking cringe-worthy imho. Which is a shame because it is actually quite a nice marketing idea...

Wasnt there something like.. uh.. Ibrahimovic v Ronaldo adverts from when Ibra was at Juve or soon after? That sort of style marketing campaign is fine... But this is the equivalent of Ibrahimovic sending a vine of him doing something and uploading it to twitter and asking if Ronaldo can do it back...

Jerry
10 Mar 14, 16:22

No doubt, but his people probably had to sign off on the concept. It's not surprising he would be okay with such an aggressive approach. Dude is his own biggest fan.

Dylan
10 Mar 14, 16:24
Why not, that's what I love about the guy. Anyone who took themselves too seriously wouldn't allow some of those tweets to be put out there.

.h.
10 Mar 14, 16:27
It just screams self promotion...

Ferrari, for example, do not advertise. When they had Michael Schumacher, they were asked why they dont run adverts. They said it was simple - they don't need to, Schumacher does all the advertising they need. Winning Formula 1 so many times in a row speaks for itself.

This sort of self-promotion, to me at least, screams of someone second tier trying to make enough noise to be considered above their weight.

I dont remember - but I don't really get involved in these twitter viral campaigns, for example, Ronaldo or Messi starting 'DareToMessi' or 'DareToRonaldo'. Why? They dont need to.

If you're the best, you don't need to tell anyone you are. Simple as that.

Nyall
10 Mar 14, 16:29
It made me a fan of him again, tbh. Zlatan truly is an amazing player. #DaretoZlatan

Zlatan doesn't need to either, but the fact that he can is why he does it. Ibra has never been humble, look at how he celebrates goals, arms up in the air as if he's asking the fans to bow down to his greatness. This is just him and Nike using that to sell shit.

Dylan
10 Mar 14, 16:50
Exactly, the campaign isn't for Zlatan's personal benefit, it's for Nike to be able to sell Zlatan merchandise to the same level, or as close as they can get, to as Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar.

Seems to be working too, and it's also funny. They couldn't do it with any other player.

Jerry
10 Mar 14, 16:50
All good points.

This is Nike leveraging Zlatan's reputation for arrogance in a humorous way. It's intended to generate response - both good and bad. From that perspective, it will be successful in raising his and Nike's brand awareness/engagement.

Karamja
10 Mar 14, 17:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Po75THraU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SBnk3lKzzg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxm6Y_v7_SA

thatdude
10 Mar 14, 17:31
The question is. Is Zlatan's marketing team world class? Is this a world class marketing campaign? Or has he not sold enough important merchandise in big stores yet?

Jerry
10 Mar 14, 17:31
omfg :palm:

those spots

.h.
10 Mar 14, 17:46
The question is. Is Zlatan's marketing team world class? Is this a world class marketing campaign? Or has he not sold enough important merchandise in big stores yet?

Honestly, it's sad seeing an otherwise good poster ruin himself with such stupid attempts to be funny/amusing.

- - - Updated - - -

All good points.

This is Nike leveraging Zlatan's reputation for arrogance in a humorous way. It's intended to generate response - both good and bad. From that perspective, it will be successful in raising his and Nike's brand awareness/engagement.

Oh, of that I have no doubt. But the campaign could be a lot less cringeworthy with just a little effort.

thatdude
10 Mar 14, 17:53
Wow, didn't think you would take that to heart. Obviously I'm not the only one who found it amusing.

Oh well I guess I'm ruined in Browha's eyes. I'll be on good company with Zlatan.

Dylan
10 Mar 14, 17:55
Cringeworthy? I don't find them cringey at all, it's Zlatan poking fun at the ''OMG Zlatan is a big headed egotistical asshole'' so of course he's going to go over the top. They're less cringey than some of the other ads I've seen, like that addidas one, where it was something like ''Every team needs the spark'' or something along those lines done by Messi I think.

.h.
10 Mar 14, 17:57
Wow, didn't think you would take that to heart. Obviously I'm not the only one who found it amusing.

Oh well I guess I'm ruined in Browha's eyes. I'll be on good company with Zlatan.

Naw, you should just try to be a bit wittier in future ;) the 'hurr hurr is X world class?!? :yao: OH NO HE DIDNT :yao:' is really not as clever as people who often post it think...

- - - Updated - - -

Cringeworthy? I don't find them cringey at all, it's Zlatan poking fun at the ''OMG Zlatan is a big headed egotistical asshole'' so of course he's going to go over the top. They're less cringey than some of the other ads I've seen, like that addidas one, where it was something like ''Every team needs the spark'' or something along those lines done by Messi I think.

I dunno. I think tweeting someone and going 'HEY, DARE TO BE ME' is pretty facepalm.

Like I said, if it was an advert on TV and it was just highlights of him doing cool shit, then #DareToZlatan I'd be a lot more impressed, tbh.

thatdude
10 Mar 14, 18:02
Naw, you should just try to be a bit wittier in future ;) the 'hurr hurr is X world class?!? :yao: OH NO HE DIDNT :yao:' is really not as clever as people who often post it think...

You sound frustrated, if I knew it was such a hot button I wouldn't have said it. You are also stating your opinion as if it's fact as you tend to do from time to time.

Anyways take this as my formal apology for #daringtojoke

Nyall
10 Mar 14, 18:04
If you find yourself cringing at this then Nike isn't geering their commercials towards you and you're probably a few years away from retirement.

.h.
10 Mar 14, 18:04
You sound frustrated, if I knew it was such a hot button I wouldn't have said it. You are also stating your opinion as if it's fact as you tend to do from time to time.

Anyways take this as my formal apology for #daringtojoke
Sorry for snapping, but it gets a bit boring after the first hundred jokes ;)

Anyway, thanks. I'm sorry too. <3

Cal
10 Mar 14, 19:14

Thought that was quite cool tbh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_vGt4ai2kk

Alan
10 Mar 14, 23:09
That last clip :trollol::trollol::trollol: ZLAAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Dylan
11 Mar 14, 01:59
''A surge of electricity...''

Or, you know, those growth hormones that somehow don't count as PEDs.

Wallace
11 Mar 14, 05:45
It definitely looks like a far better marketing campaign than our budget Wanda Icardi marketing gimmick.

shadowmoon
11 Mar 14, 05:48
That last clip :trollol::trollol::trollol: ZLAAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

he goes super saiyan. the electricity shit and all. :lol:

good ads. kinda cheesy, but in a good way.

Miles
11 Mar 14, 06:14
Wtf is nike thinking with those spots? They have done amazing ads but that is just shit...

victor_inter
11 Mar 14, 06:38
I actually like the last add lol, they should have made him transform into a super sayian.

K.I.
11 Mar 14, 07:09
They're corny but thats what they are supposed to be, Mortal Kombat like as well.

shadowmoon
11 Mar 14, 13:29
one more thing about these zlatan ads.

are those dbz-like grunts ("hak! hek! huk! huk! hoit!) while zlatan is dribbling with the ball quite necessary? :lol:

Alan
11 Mar 14, 23:09
http://media2.ftbpro.com/post_image/image/1644316/file.jpg
http://media2.ftbpro.com/post_image/image/1644321/file.jpg
http://media2.ftbpro.com/post_image/image/1644322/file.jpg

Verathia
12 Mar 14, 00:48
The arrogant prick gets more arrogant.
Your accomplishments should promote you, not an ad campaign.

Dylan
12 Mar 14, 00:52
I pity all of you, I for one do DareToZlatan, the remaining mortals like you can only watch on in jealousy.

Universe
12 Mar 14, 01:00
I think the ads are alright, especially the last one. If anything, they should all be like the last one - over-the-top and ridiculous.

There's some Nike ad (or is it Adidas or Puma? fuck I don't know) where some dickhead scientists give some new boots to a bunch of players and basically the premise is the boots make your shooting powerful as fuck. Fabregas and (I think Reus?) take a shot with the new boots and basically the ball obliterates everything after being struck with these boots. Now that is a fucking garbage commercial. By comparison, the Zlatan ads are great.

Dylan
12 Mar 14, 01:02
Zladvertisments.

Native
12 Mar 14, 08:21
Zlabsolutely, zlatrociously zland exzlaggerated zladvertisements.

Rimpel
12 Mar 14, 11:56
That last ad wtf :D ZLAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Miles
12 Mar 14, 12:21
The arrogant prick gets more arrogant.
Your accomplishments should promote you, not an ad campaign.

IT'S NOT HIM FFS. He has basically no saying in this stuff. Nike just wants to bank on the whole arrogant/Chuck Norris image.

L_Tdk
12 Mar 14, 13:16
Wow, so much bullshit this "DaretoZlatan" thing.. :serious:

http://i54.tinypic.com/sen9za.gif

Fitzy
12 Mar 14, 13:32
Zlatan praying to himself?

Guney
12 Mar 14, 15:39
If Zlatan could suck himself off he would. But then again who wouldn't.

Verathia
12 Mar 14, 17:14
IT'S NOT HIM FFS. He has basically no saying in this stuff. Nike just wants to bank on the whole arrogant/Chuck Norris image.

He signed a contract with nike. Its not like they forced themselves on him.

Pimpin
12 Mar 14, 19:33
its the same writers that made kobe commercials "kobe system" (IMO) where they said bunch of shit no one understood and somehow seem smart because kobe said it..

what I think nike s doing is signing players who have a certain character and built on it, no one thinks that these commercials are good or anything like that, but it gets us talking about nike-a , omg nike this nike that. IMO this campaign is working PERFECTLY.

wera
14 Mar 14, 02:07
This works because it's over the top, some of you are overanalysing it too much, it's meant to be like that. He is poking fun at himself.

L_Tdk
14 Mar 14, 18:10
Zlatan praying to himself?

No, "El Tronco de Ikea" begging the referee for mercy after his 15th offside. :awwyeah:

"Daretozlatan" :trollol:

http://i54.tinypic.com/sen9za.gif

francesco
17 Mar 14, 17:58
http://i.imgur.com/rfM61VY.jpg
bitch please, i'm fabulous :lol:

Alan
17 Mar 14, 18:04
more like: bitch please, see me flying.

Nyall
17 Mar 14, 18:11
Reddit did a whole thread photoshopping this pic.. Here are the best:

http://i.imgur.com/sZUxPX5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6G0U7fo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/za3NlLe.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5k6bHco.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gKGOgGF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sTXtPAG.jpg

Jerry
17 Mar 14, 21:53

Tremendous

Hugo Boss
18 Mar 14, 04:45

Stupendous

Rimpel
21 Mar 14, 15:07
Mou against Ibra again, I honestly think Mou knows how to deal with Ibra (like when we faced Barca). Ibra's going to have a tough time I think.

wera
21 Mar 14, 15:41
don't need to give him excuses, when you are in a quarterfinal, you just have to show your qualities

Howl
21 Mar 14, 15:47
He will flop

.h.
21 Mar 14, 16:03
don't need to give him excuses, when you are in a quarterfinal, you just have to show your qualities

Agreed. Simple as that. You either have to deliver, or you fail. There's no middle ground. No excuses, his task is simple, but difficult.

Good luck, I look forward to watching the matches.

Rimpel
21 Mar 14, 21:44

Saying Mou will outsmart him = giving him excuses ? :D I'm not trying to give him any excuses, all I'm saying is that I think Mou can handle him. Good god you people are obsessed.

Alan
21 Mar 14, 21:49
Mou against Ibra again, I honestly think Mou knows how to deal with Ibra (like when we faced Barca). Ibra's going to have a tough time I think.

Maybe Blanc will put Cavani in instead. :awwyeah:

L_Tdk
21 Mar 14, 22:26
He will flop

How dare you say something like that?
"Ibracadabra pata de cabra" never flopped in CL! (:trollol:)

Seriously, it would be nice to see Grandpa Eto'o showing "El refrigerador sueco" the exit door in CL once again.

Nyall
22 Mar 14, 05:24
ohh zlatan...

http://giant.gfycat.com/QueasySoftAnnelid.gif

victor_inter
22 Mar 14, 09:04
wow amazing zlatan, thanks for sharing those pics. Hope zlatan can silence his critics, no excuses this time brah. You have a great team and you are playing against a quality side, this is where zlatz needs to step up.

javier_zanetti <3
22 Mar 14, 11:41
I miss him. He said shit things about us and played for Merda, but still I miss him. Grande Zlatan.

Ronaldo
22 Mar 14, 11:53
I like him but I don't want him to win the CL.

Serie A
22 Mar 14, 12:07
wish we still had him :(

victor_inter
01 Apr 14, 09:48
why isnt he inducted in the LGI??

Verathia
01 Apr 14, 11:08
why isnt he inducted in the LGI??

Because he's a back stabbing arrogant glory hunter who couldn't care less about inter.

thatdude
01 Apr 14, 12:09
I'm over it honestly I think he belongs in LGI, he is a fucking legend for christsake.

Verathia
01 Apr 14, 12:53
I'm over it honestly I think he belongs in LGI, he is a fucking legend for christsake.

The day he is put in LGI is the day I leave fif.
He's a literal piece of trash.

wera
01 Apr 14, 13:10
So? He still performed very well for us, maybe not that much in CL, but definately the best player we had at that time. Still debatable if LGI, but it shouldn't be a big problem if he was LGI.

Just because he doesn't care about Inter, that doesn't make his contributions any smaller. Remember how Chivu loves Inter (staying at Inter for two injured years, getting a fat paycheck, playing like shit)... also, he is a bosnian from Sweden, why should he get attached to Inter if he played in Juve before that and then he even came back to Milan later on. Rather have a player that will perform than a homegrown Italian who loves Inter and can't play for shit, but HEY GUYS, he is loves Inter, so it's all okay, let him play!

victor_inter
01 Apr 14, 13:23
exactly wera, dude was a boss for us, won what 3 scudettos and was by far our best player in that 3 year tenure (2006-09). 57 goals in 88 games.

wera
01 Apr 14, 13:34
and in term of individual qualities from an Inter attacker I actually watched, he is definately a top3, next to Eto'o and Ronaldo. bare in mind, people, that these are my personal opinions, but it is a fact for me that Ibra never did a Balotelli (shaming Inter while being at Inter) in any way, any time

Pimpin
01 Apr 14, 13:46
I;d love to have more trash like Ibra in our team :(

thatdude
01 Apr 14, 14:28
Vote to reopen the vote?

Doffy
01 Apr 14, 16:30
id even put him in la grande inter. guy is a beast, a worldclass player who spend a considerable amount on this side and with him we did nothing but win. him and ronaldo (r9) both should have went to la grande imo.

I4E
01 Apr 14, 16:48
Ibra stated that his team mate Verratti is 'world class' !

That can't be right ?! :yao:

Fapuccino
01 Apr 14, 17:04
This guy would be perfect for Mazzari. Fuck those lame strikers that actually need service.

Service is for pussies. Just pass to Ibra and hell single handedly tear defence apart, or score some crazy goal from 30 meters.

#daretozlatan

I can imagine him receiving a pass at the halfway line, then dribbling all the way to the box, shooting, and Mazzari claiming credit for the goal through his genius tactics.

#daretomazzari

Alan
01 Apr 14, 17:09
Because he's a back stabbing arrogant glory hunter who couldn't care less about inter.

Can you link this? How could I miss this shit? :oblivious:

.h.
01 Apr 14, 17:37
Ive changed my mind. He is world class.

victor_inter
01 Apr 14, 17:47
put him in The La Grande Inter list nowwwww.

Verathia
01 Apr 14, 17:50

Yeah I've had a change of heart as well. LGI for me.

thatdude
01 Apr 14, 22:59

Say it tomorrow. :challenge:

.h.
01 Apr 14, 23:06
Say it tomorrow. :challenge:

wera
02 Apr 14, 01:30
Stop jinxing it :D

Wallace
02 Apr 14, 02:19
If Ibra can get jinxed, then that means he's not world class.

A.l.i
02 Apr 14, 13:36
The Anti-Milan hatred against him and Ronaldo seems to have faded away no wonder people want them in LGI now.:P

victor_inter
02 Apr 14, 14:24
No i couldnt care less if he plays for bbilan or not, what matters is his performances with us and he certainly was a top player who played a key role in our scudetto triumphs. LGI easily for me

.h.
02 Apr 14, 18:37
getting warmed up to watch Ibra v Chelsea as promised.

wera
02 Apr 14, 19:35
Chelsea scored because of him, he lost the ball in the middle

Dylan
02 Apr 14, 19:38
Not setting up your club for an epic turnaround comeback. Wera, you need to learn the ways of the ZlatAttack.

#DareToZlatan.

.h.
02 Apr 14, 19:40
Not setting up your club for an epic turnaround comeback. Wera, you need to learn the ways of the ZlatAttack.

#DareToZlatan.

reminds me of his youth football debut when he came on and scored like 8? in the second half? lols

wera
02 Apr 14, 19:47
he has nothing to play for if PSG is winning

Verathia
02 Apr 14, 20:16
Watched every second of his play today. From start to injury. Rubbish. World class is someone who performs in BIG games as well as little ones, like Tiago Silva. He can't do anything in Europe.

Dylan
02 Apr 14, 20:16
Thiago Silva gave away a penalty.

.h.
02 Apr 14, 20:17
Watched every second of his play today. From start to injury. Rubbish. World class is someone who performs in BIG games as well as little ones, like Tiago Silva. He can't do anything in Europe.

One could point out Silva gave away the penalty tonight, tbh ! But overall I agree. Pretty poor tonight. As a footballer, let alone as "Zlatan"

#DareToZlatan, flop in Europe.

Verathia
02 Apr 14, 20:17
Thiago Silva gave away a penalty.

To be clear, I'm very much rooting for Chelsea, but I thought it wasn't an incredibly clear penalty, and Silva has been bringing the ball up all game for PSG.

Also, I don't want Cavani to score, but I feel bad for him :(

.h.
02 Apr 14, 20:29
this is making me chuckle:

Alexander Dias ‏@Snakeeyes_10 1m
@Ibra_official to bad you did nothing #daretozlatan #daretoshowup

FootballGates ‏@FootballGates 55s
Did someone dare Zlatan to not do very much tonight? If so, they won that dare! #PSGvCFC #DareToZlatan

Johnny Blaze ‏@killakalifornia 2m
If this was a meaningless game or a friendly then he'd be amazing. #daretobeshit #DareToZlatan

jahanghir miah ‏@JANGO1993 4m
Someone must have dared Zlatan to do fuck all tonight. It went well, if so. @Ibra_official #DareToZlatan

Verathia
02 Apr 14, 20:35
After Ibra went off, PSG started playing as a more cohesive team. Without Ibra, maybe they can do something in Europe.

.h.
02 Apr 14, 20:39
Well, as I promised I watched the first leg. Not even remotely impressed.

Now to watch the second leg. And since PSG are probably through, I look forward to seeing the next round too.

On a side note, PSG looked quite a lot better than I expected. They struggled in the middle quite a bit, but at the start and at the end they looked like a really good team.

- - - Updated - - -

TO BE FAIR TO HIM

that is an improvement over his days at Inter, in this stage of the CL. But marginally at best.

Alan
02 Apr 14, 20:42
And that browha dude was bashing on Ligue 1, bash no more.

Thiago Silva, what a freaking beast and Veratti was doing a lot of #DARETOZLATAN moves.

.h.
02 Apr 14, 20:44
And that browha dude was bashing on Ligue 1, bash no more.

Thiago Silva, what a freaking beast and Veratti was doing a lot of #DARETOZLATAN moves.

Hey, you're right, and being an empirical rational human being, I'm happy to admit it.

PSG actually looked pretty good overall tonight.

Zlatan? He did not. He still looks like a disgraceful big game bottler to me.

Will wait and see what happens in the second leg, if he plays...

If anything, tonight has made me even more convinced I'm right. This was reminiscent of some of his worst performances in an Inter jersey in the CL knock out stages - with a much better team around him.

wicked wizard
02 Apr 14, 20:46
Well, as I promised I watched the first leg. Not even remotely impressed.

Now to watch the second leg. And since PSG are probably through, I look forward to seeing the next round too.

On a side note, PSG looked quite a lot better than I expected. They struggled in the middle quite a bit, but at the start and at the end they looked like a really good team.

- - - Updated - - -

TO BE FAIR TO HIM

that is an improvement over his days at Inter, in this stage of the CL. But marginally at best.in any case he did a lot better than ronaldo did against barca a bit ago. where was all this "he's not world class, he doesn't show up in big games" talk from you then. You a hater, simple.

.h.
02 Apr 14, 20:47
in any case he did a lot better than ronaldo did against barca a bit ago. where was all this "he's not world class, he doesn't show up in big games" talk from you then. You a hater, simple.

When a player has consistently delivered - including scoring goals in every stage of the CL knock outs, and its final consistently - I have no problem with them failing to deliver in a few matches. The difference between Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic is that when Ibra does well in a 'big game' like this, its unusual. When ronaldo fails in a big game like this, its unusual.

Everyone's allowed off matches. And maybe that's all this was tonight for Ibra, its just odd how his off matches always come against harder opposition.

Maybe I am a "hater", but I'm a hater with basis. No one has ever managed to convince me that I'm actually wrong on that. He is a big game flop, and tonight's showing just reinforces that.

Look forward to the second leg, anyway. As promised I will watch all of Zlatan's CL games from here on out where possible. I actually quite enjoyed this match, PSG had some really good moments and I'm looking forward to seeing if that's consistent or unusual.

L_Tdk
02 Apr 14, 20:52
No surprise, he was horrid as always.
Having him out for the return at Stamord Bridge is the true luck for PSG.

wicked wizard
02 Apr 14, 20:56
When a player has consistently delivered - including scoring goals in every stage of the CL knock outs, and its final consistently - I have no problem with them failing to deliver in a few matches. The difference between Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic is that when Ibra does well in a 'big game' like this, its unusual. When ronaldo fails in a big game like this, its unusual.

Everyone's allowed off matches. And maybe that's all this was tonight for Ibra, its just odd how his off matches always come against harder opposition.

Maybe I am a "hater", but I'm a hater with basis. No one has ever managed to convince me that I'm actually wrong on that. He is a big game flop, and tonight's showing just reinforces that.

Look forward to the second leg, anyway. As promised I will watch all of Zlatan's CL games from here on out where possible. I actually quite enjoyed this match, PSG had some really good moments and I'm looking forward to seeing if that's consistent or unusual.lol. Ronaldo hardly ever delivers when he's up against Superior opposition. He has the luxury of playing for 'maby' the best team in the world, but its ronaldo he gets away with it.

.h.
02 Apr 14, 20:58
Ronaldo has delivered plenty against Barca. 24 games, 13 goals against them according to transfermarkt. He might not always be class against them, dont get me wrong, but like I said - its about the norm vs the exception. The norm for me for Ronaldo in a big game is to expect him to perform. The exception for me for Ibrahimovic in a big game is to expect him to perform.

wicked wizard
02 Apr 14, 21:16
Ronaldo has delivered plenty against Barca. 24 games, 13 goals against them according to transfermarkt. He might not always be class against them, dont get me wrong, but like I said - its about the norm vs the exception. The norm for me for Ronaldo in a big game is to expect him to perform. The exception for me for Ibrahimovic in a big game is to expect him to perform.well the expectation for ronaldo to performe against better teams(which they arnt many) for me is unusual.

.h.
02 Apr 14, 21:17
well the expectation for ronaldo to performe against better teams(which they arnt many) for me is unusual.
Fine. An opinion you're perfectly entitled to have.

One that I would argue the facts disagree with. Unlike my opinion of Zlatan, where they have consistently agreed over his whole career.

Anyway, unless there's some 'new' material for this argument, I'm not going to bother. We're going to chase our tails around for a few days and end up with infractions or just the same stalemate.

If we want to talk about his performance tonight, on the other hand, I'd be happy to. But short of that, there's nothing to discuss.

Ffi201zi002tlis
02 Apr 14, 23:59
Lavezzi showed Ibra how to play in big game :yao:

same old Ibra, flop against top team as usual, world class player they said :yao:

Fapuccino
03 Apr 14, 00:18
Lavezzi and Ibra seem like polar opposites.

Ibra, extremely talented, flops in big games because of mentality, shines in small games.

Lavezzi, average talent, strong mentally and great in big games, average in small games.

Ibra still world class for me despite big games. As I've said before, if he managed to shine in big games, he would be one the GOAT. He doesn't so he's only world class.

Anyhow, let's see how Cavani manages next game. Could be up his next club with the way things are going tactically at PSG.

wicked wizard
03 Apr 14, 00:51
He did not even flop in this game he played good considing the service he had first half, plus he only played 60 mins he could of scored. What was ppl expecting a hat trick of wonder goals and any thing below that its a flop?

Wallace
03 Apr 14, 00:56
Ibra isn't one who just waits for service.

He roams, he drops back, and he creates as well as scoring when he has the service.

Lacking service is only an excuse for players as restrictive as Pazzini, not Zlatan.

Ffi201zi002tlis
03 Apr 14, 01:01
He couldn't do shit in his 60 mins, and consider his price tag, salary, so called world class status, and great partners around him, no wonder why people called him big game flop.

And it's not only about his 60 mins against Chelsea, he's a big game flop in his whole career.

I'm glad that we replaced him with Milito and Eto'o. We might never had that fucking treble season with Ibra.

Verathia
03 Apr 14, 03:24
He did not even flop in this game he played good considing the service he had first half, plus he only played 60 mins he could of scored. What was ppl expecting a hat trick of wonder goals and any thing below that its a flop?

He stood around... so much...
He DID occasionally make good passes, but he was never where he needed to be to score goals. Lavezzi was ALWAYS on the lookout for goals (got a lovely one too) and Cavani was in WONDERFUL positions to score (but sadly he doesn't have Ibra's finishing or football IQ). He would have scored if he was where Cavani and Lavezzi found themselves many times during the game.

I recall one particular corner where the ball was whipping in and a defender ran past a stationary zlatan to head the ball out of touch... He was completely stationary, just ball watching. That's not how you score... I don't know he just freezes in big games or what. Nerves get the best of us I guess.

rfU
03 Apr 14, 05:13
it's like he marked himself out of the game, hiding behind defenders, purposely not running into space, not asking for the ball... he should their talisman, everything should flow through him, granted he played 1 or 2 nice balls forward but overall performed poorly. Looks like he's simply not up to it. And now he's out of the 2nd leg :palm:

shadowmoon
03 Apr 14, 05:41
chelsea were rarely troubled when he was on the pitch.

then, came lucas moura to replace him. and he did what ibra couldn't do, causing havoc to chelsea's defense.

so let's wait until the second leg to see if ibra is world class. :yao:

Wallace
03 Apr 14, 06:05
There's no need to wait, we have already waited through his entire career.

He is definitely not world class, actually quite low in class.

monster09
03 Apr 14, 07:55
PSG looked so much better once he was off and Lucas came on.

.h.
03 Apr 14, 09:12
Lavezzi v Ibrahimovic is sort of like the old Recoba v Raul arguments, to a lesser extent.
November 2003

Ruud van Nistelrooy is the perfect example of a player who is the precise opposite of these almost-greats. Raśl another. Neither has the technical ability of Recoba, Cole, or Mostovoi; neither is a brilliant trickster on the ball, but they have the heads of champions. They are clever, they battle and they have the discipline and dedication to maximise what skills they have.

Transfer the attitude of Van Nistelrooy or Raśl or, for that matter, Beckham or Roy Keane, to Recoba and he could indeed be the biggest thing since Maradona. But it is a mighty big 'if'. The raw material is there, but if you had to bet on it?

- - - Updated - - -

Ibra isn't one who just waits for service.

He roams, he drops back, and he creates as well as scoring when he has the service.

Lacking service is only an excuse for players as restrictive as Pazzini, not Zlatan.

this, 100% to be honest. Since when has Ibra been waiting for 'service'? He never had service at Inter either, he was ALWAYS about making his own service. That's one of the reasons I thought he was poor last night - even in the few occassions where he did drop deep, he didnt win the ball and rarely created anything.

Simply a poor poor game for Ibra.

victor_inter
03 Apr 14, 09:39
I agree with fapp, he would be a GOAT contender if he played well in big games but he doesnt so he is just world class

.h.
03 Apr 14, 09:40
*shrug* fine

That's where we differ, sadly. You cant be world class without performing in "world class" matches, tbh

But, yes, fine, you're entitled to your opinion and unlike some people on here I wont try to impassionately argue against it once you've heard my arguments ;)

wera
03 Apr 14, 10:11
CR is the best player against Barca right now. What is wicked smoking?

.h.
03 Apr 14, 10:12
CR is the best player against Barca right now. What is wicked smoking?

nothing. he does cocaine

off strippers

living the glamorous ex-youth footballer life style.

Big Willy
03 Apr 14, 16:14
Lavezzi showed Ibra how to play in big game :yao:

same old Ibra, flop against top team as usual, world class player they said :yao:

We'll see in London.

A match cannot erase what he has done, sorry.

Meh, I remember I'm off this stupid debate anyway, whatever.

ScottishInterista
03 Apr 14, 16:28
Out for four weeks so unless they reach the next round without him i doubt he will be in another big game this season...

Alan
03 Apr 14, 21:49
Lavezzi v Ibrahimovic is sort of like the old Recoba v Raul arguments, to a lesser extent.
November 2003

- - - Updated - - -

this, 100% to be honest. Since when has Ibra been waiting for 'service'? He never had service at Inter either, he was ALWAYS about making his own service. That's one of the reasons I thought he was poor last night - even in the few occassions where he did drop deep, he didnt win the ball and rarely created anything.

Simply a poor poor game for Ibra.

So you are telling us you have such high expectations for him that he never reaches in Europe Games that you have to bash him?

I'm yet to see Messi do good against a good stable defensive team like 2010 Inter and Chelsea that won the CL. How about Bayern last year, did he even play or did he run away like he did against PSG last year?

Yes, I'm freaking sorry I don't remember if he played against Bayern. Lets have a cheers for that with a 7up! For me Messi will never be worldclass if he don't break down defences like that by himself :trollol::trollol::trollol::awyeah:

.h.
03 Apr 14, 21:55
So you are telling us you have such high expectations for him that he never reaches in Europe Games that you have to bash him?

I'm yet to see Messi do good against a good stable defensive team like 2010 Inter and Chelsea that won the CL. How about Bayern last year, did he even play or did he run away like he did against PSG last year?

Yes, I'm freaking sorry I don't remember if he played against Bayern. Lets have a cheers for that with a 7up! For me Messi will never be worldclass if he don't break down defences like that by himself :trollol::trollol::trollol::awyeah:

Milito v this Chelsea side was better. Suarez v this Chelsea side is better. Hell, even Lavezzi and Pastore v this Chelsea side were better.

It's nothing to do with unrealistic expectations, its about having a fucking impact. He's yet to show me he's capable of consistently delivering an impact on games of this scale - games where other top players DO make an impact.

I've communicated this quite a few times very clearly now.

Verathia
03 Apr 14, 22:00
Milito v this Chelsea side was better. Suarez v this Chelsea side is better. Hell, even Lavezzi and Pastore v this Chelsea side were better.

It's nothing to do with unrealistic expectations, its about having a fucking impact. He's yet to show me he's capable of consistently delivering an impact on games of this scale - games where other top players DO make an impact.

Frick, why is there only one other person here who isn't in Ibra's pocket?

Karamja
03 Apr 14, 22:19
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkTTnFsIAAA7k6I.jpg

.h.
03 Apr 14, 22:46
Frick, why is there only one other person here who isn't in Ibra's pocket?

given the response after the last match, i think a few more people realise what i mean now too ;)

wicked wizard
03 Apr 14, 23:27
given the response after the last match, i think a few more people realise what i mean now too ;)haha a hour in one game cancelles out everything he's done all season. Lets judge ronaldo too by he's game against barca the biggest game of his season where he looked like a pub player, its only fair.

.h.
03 Apr 14, 23:42
haha a hour in one game cancelles out everything he's done all season. Lets judge ronaldo too by he's game against barca the biggest game of his season where he looked like a pub player, its only fair.

I have the impression I can continually re-iterate my points about big games, and they will never get into your skull.

You dont get it, do you? I dont think anyone is a world class player if they perform well only against small teams. He could score a hat trick against every relegation candidate every 5 minutes, it's meaningless. A world class player is expected to at least show up to world class games. PSG v Chelsea is the closest Ibra will probably get to a world class game for a while, and he was fucking anonymous compared to what people expect from him.

Learn to comprehend. I've said this so many times to you over the last two years.

wicked wizard
03 Apr 14, 23:50
I have the impression I can continually re-iterate my points about big games, and they will never get into your skull.

You dont get it, do you? I dont think anyone is a world class player if they perform well only against small teams. He could score a hat trick against every relegation candidate every 5 minutes, it's meaningless. A world class player is expected to at least show up to world class games. PSG v Chelsea is the closest Ibra will probably get to a world class game for a while, and he was fucking anonymous compared to what people expect from him.

Learn to comprehend. I've said this so many times to you over the last two years.PSG hardly had the ball what did you want him to do tackle a Chelsea player and take everyone on and score Hollywood style.

.h.
03 Apr 14, 23:51
they hardly had the ball? They scored 3 goals! Lavezzi looked fucking lethal.

Even the few times Ibra did touch the ball, he was sloppy. I thought he was one of the least impressive PSG players that night.

wicked wizard
03 Apr 14, 23:57
they hardly had the ball? They scored 3 goals! Lavezzi looked fucking lethal.

Even the few times Ibra did touch the ball, he was sloppy. I thought he was one of the least impressive PSG players that night.the ball he did for lavezzi was class. Fuck me he played 60 mins he didn't even play the full game you make it sound like he was absolutely diabolical.

.h.
04 Apr 14, 00:00
the ball he did for lavezzi was class. Fuck me he played 60 mins he didn't even play the full game you make it sound like he was absolutely diabolical.

For Mr. #DareToZlatan, he didnt dare to shit. He did a couple of good balls, yes, but his performance is about what I'd call average to decent for someone like Alvarez. For a guy who runs the hashtag #DareToZlatan and makes a career - as you love jizzing off of - audacious overhead kicks in friendlies, he did fuck all. Lavezzi was the star, not Ibrahimovic.

Which is not what you pay 40 million euros a year for.

wicked wizard
04 Apr 14, 00:11
For Mr. #DareToZlatan, he didnt dare to shit. He did a couple of good balls, yes, but his performance is about what I'd call average to decent for someone like Alvarez. For a guy who runs the hashtag #DareToZlatan and makes a career - as you love jizzing off of - audacious overhead kicks in friendlies, he did fuck all. Lavezzi was the star, not Ibrahimovic.

Which is not what you pay 40 million euros a year for.no, you pay him that much to more or less single Handley win you the league every year and in a style 99 percent of footballers can only dream of, but that means nothing to you.

Pimpin
04 Apr 14, 01:13
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkTTnFsIAAA7k6I.jpg

looks like me and one crazy bitch before sex

Dylan
04 Apr 14, 01:22
looks like me and one crazy bitch before sex

So do you usually go for tall Swedish men or short Portugese DILFs?

Big Willy
04 Apr 14, 01:42
Dat backfire.

victor_inter
04 Apr 14, 04:07
Ibra is a domesticated world class player

- - - Updated - - -

Its a bit like saying federer isnt world class for not having a positive h2h record against nadal. forgive my arbitrary examples, i am not suggesting that ibra is on the same level as federer is in his sport but ibra has numerous league titles which is a commendable achievement that allows us to rate him on par with the best of footballers atm.

Fapuccino
04 Apr 14, 04:28
I hate when Mou does this shit with former players. Pulls on their heart strings, and softens them up. Done it 3 times with Drogba, twice with Sneijder. And Ibra...

Thank fuck he never had to face our team when we still had the core of treble season.

.h.
04 Apr 14, 08:51
Ibra is a domesticated world class player

- - - Updated - - -

Its a bit like saying federer isnt world class for not having a positive h2h record against nadal. forgive my arbitrary examples, i am not suggesting that ibra is on the same level as federer is in his sport but ibra has numerous league titles which is a commendable achievement that allows us to rate him on par with the best of footballers atm.

Yes, but ... .(!)

When he won his league titles with Juventus, they were LITERALLY CHEATING. I dont really consider that an achievement.

The league titles with Inter were so fucking clear cut until, say, 08/09, that a DONKEY should have been winning them.

The 08/09 one was a challenge. Barca in 09/10? They were just coming off the back of their best ever season.

And winning league titles at PSG?

What if he'd signed for the Azerbijianian league? He'd probably win every league title for the next 50 years. What the fuck does that mean? Fuck all.

Ligue 1 IS a weak league. There are MAYBE two good teams there - and Monaco are clearly not on the level of PSG. OF COURSE they're going to crush. Just like how Juventus crush in Serie A now - well no shit, they're basically the only good team it PAINS me to admit.

The only impressive thing there is the manner in which they win the league, and 83 points in a 20 team league is hardly impressive...

- - - Updated - - -

and, yeah, as stated

It's not like I'm IGNORING the league. But even at Milan, Juve, Inter, he wasnt great in big matches in the league. I worked this out a while ago, his strike rate is like 1 in 4 in big games.

He is not a big game player. Whether those big games are Europe, the league, or whatever, Ibra just doesnt deliver as consistently in those games.

Universe
04 Apr 14, 08:58

When?

.h.
04 Apr 14, 08:58
When?

Plenty of times. Read any of the last 50000000 posts in this thread

victor_inter
04 Apr 14, 09:08
Yes, but ... .(!)

When he won his league titles with Juventus, they were LITERALLY CHEATING. I dont really consider that an achievement.

The league titles with Inter were so fucking clear cut until, say, 08/09, that a DONKEY should have been winning them.

The 08/09 one was a challenge. Barca in 09/10? They were just coming off the back of their best ever season.

And winning league titles at PSG?

What if he'd signed for the Azerbijianian league? He'd probably win every league title for the next 50 years. What the fuck does that mean? Fuck all.

Ligue 1 IS a weak league. There are MAYBE two good teams there - and Monaco are clearly not on the level of PSG. OF COURSE they're going to crush. Just like how Juventus crush in Serie A now - well no shit, they're basically the only good team it PAINS me to admit.

The only impressive thing there is the manner in which they win the league, and 83 points in a 20 team league is hardly impressive...

- - - Updated - - -

and, yeah, as stated

It's not like I'm IGNORING the league. But even at Milan, Juve, Inter, he wasnt great in big matches in the league. I worked this out a while ago, his strike rate is like 1 in 4 in big games.

He is not a big game player. Whether those big games are Europe, the league, or whatever, Ibra just doesnt deliver as consistently in those games.

i understand your point of view but to me he is still world class, he has that winning mentality which enables him to win domestic titles wherever he goes. Big games are not his forte, yes, its been proven countless times and you are absolutely right in that sense, but rating him as a world class player really depends on each individual's perception on how a player should be ranked. To me he is a top tier player, perhaps for you big game performances take precedence, for me its the impact he has on the team and he has had tremendous impact on whichever team he has played for apart from barca where he dint exactly do too bad as the general consensus suggest (21 goals and 14 assists iirc). Etoo for me is better than ibra in their respective prime because he had both titles and big game performances to back him up as a legit contender for a WC player, maybe even a GOAT of the modern era. However, ibra too would be a close second to him, in his case he lacks the big game performances but he compensates for it with the numerous league titles he has garnered over the years. I have excluded lot of other GOAT players like henry, shevchenko, drogba and raul etc who probably are just as good if not better. You cant deny the fact that without ibra, a lot of those aforementioned teams with which he won trophies would never have fared as well as they did even if you exclude his LIque 1 title.

Universe
04 Apr 14, 09:11
Plenty of times. Read any of the last 50000000 posts in this thread

Yes that was the point.

.h.
04 Apr 14, 09:43
i've said it before

i'll say it again now

shut up chomo

Rimpel
04 Apr 14, 09:54
Had a poor game by his standards. Too bad he'll probably miss the semi finals now too if they go through, desperately unlucky!

Pimpin
04 Apr 14, 10:00
So do you usually go for tall Swedish men or short Portugese DILFs?

why not both?

Wallace
04 Apr 14, 10:22
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2014/04/04/4729080/what-will-be-the-champions-league-legacy-of-zlatan

browha works for goal.com.

.h.
04 Apr 14, 10:36
With seven goals in the knockout rounds of the Champions League since the start of his career, Zlatan is punching under his weight. Don't deny it.

rfU
04 Apr 14, 11:01
Ibra groupies keep referring to the number of trophies (domestic) Ibra has won over the years, but they fail to point out that at the time Ibra was playing for the best clubs in those leagues (Inter, Juve, Milan, PSG, Barca). God forbid he ever finds himself in a situation similar to Suarez or CR7.

.h.
04 Apr 14, 11:02
Ibra's strike record in CL knock out games is 7 in 29.

Rofl, that's excellent. Pathetic.

Milito has 7 in 10.

The supposedly overrated Wayne Rooney has 14 in 37

RVP has 8 in 18 (4 of those games were 10-15 min cameos, though)

that big game flop of wicked wizards, who is worse than Di Maria, is 28 in 44 (2 games were cameos, or at least 2)

I have to say I'm a bit surprised at Eto'o, who is 10 in 33 - though of course that includes his time at Inter playing on the wing.

- - - Updated - - -

Ibra groupies keep referring to the number of trophies (domestic) Ibra has won over the years, but they fail to point out that at the time Ibra was playing for the best clubs in those leagues (Inter, Juve, Milan, PSG, Barca). God forbid he ever finds himself in a situation similar to Suarez or CR7.

and in weaker leagues, too.

victor_inter
04 Apr 14, 12:09
this debate has no end tbh. Both sides are firm in their stance, so lets just leave it at that.
@ browha, i think etoo's record doesnt reflect his actual performances in those important fixtures. I believe he scored in every knock out stage but not as much at inter, hence why his goal conversion rate in big games is low, besides like you said earlier, he was playing on the wing for us in several important ties. Eto has scored a lot in the knock out stages or atleast assisted for sure.

.h.
04 Apr 14, 12:14
this debate has no end tbh. Both sides are firm in their stance, so lets just leave it at that.
@ browha, i think etoo's record doesnt reflect his actual performances in those important fixtures. I believe he scored in every knock out stage but not as much at inter, hence why his goal conversion rate in big games is low, besides like you said earlier, he was playing on the wing for us in several important ties. Eto has scored a lot in the knock out stages or atleast assisted for sure.
oh i agree, i'm surprised at eto'o more than anything, you know I think he's an infinitely better player than Ibra.

victor_inter
04 Apr 14, 12:31
oh i agree, i'm surprised at eto'o more than anything, you know I think he's an infinitely better player than Ibra.

i like both but yes i totally agree, etoo had that mental toughness and determination in big games which was underrated and he is clearly a better player overall, not in terms of talent but just due to his effectiveness when it matters most.

.h.
04 Apr 14, 12:38
tbh eto'o v ibra is the perfect example

ibra can do things with the ball eto'o could only dream of

but when push comes to shove, everyone wants eto'o instead.

thatdude
04 Apr 14, 12:45
Eto'o's been a big game player his whole career, be always rises to the occasion and will punish you for giving him a yard of space. He's even doing it now at Chelsea.

Ibrahimovic may never have the big game moments of Eto'o, but for me they're both world class in their own way. Eto'o couldn't drag a team to a league title on his own the way Ibra has at times throughout his career, and Ibra will probably never score in a CL final.

Also sidebar; I knew Ibra was going to have a tough time against a team like Chelsea. I thought PSG in general didn't match up well against them as they're still primarily a defensive team that sits deep and springs the counter. If you look at Messi and Ronaldo's stats against Chelsea you will see they also are far from impressive. Chelsea's always had a good defensive unit and always set up to minimize the impact of a teams best player in these type of encounters.

wera
04 Apr 14, 13:34
why can't we all agree that PSG scored 2 while Ibra was on the pitch, and that they scored only 1 when he wasn't on = best world class player

.h.
04 Apr 14, 13:38
orrr another way to look at it

psg scored an average of 1 goal per 30 minutes for the entire match, and ibra being on and off the field had no influence on that whatsoever

Hasan
04 Apr 14, 14:45
PSG looked so much better once he was off and Lucas came on.

Maybe because Cavani played out of his natural position. After Ibra's injury complete PSG attack played on their natural/prefered positions.

Wallace
04 Apr 14, 21:49
Is Cavani world class?

He choked pretty bad in this game also, especially on the chance Lucas provided him with his run.

Is Lavezzi world class?

I remember he had plenty of good performances with Napoli, and last year with PSG in European games.

What about Motta?

This guy is so consistent, and his decision making is completely flawless. I swear I haven't seen him lost any possession the entire game, and he also picked out a couple sweet forward passes to the forwards.

Verathia
04 Apr 14, 23:56
orrr another way to look at it

psg scored an average of 1 goal per 30 minutes for the entire match, and ibra being on and off the field had no influence on that whatsoever

Better yet, Ibra had nothing to do with the two goals.

Also, yes... I think Motta borders on world class... he's a VERY underrated player who could probably hold down ANY midfield in Europe, and does so in big games too. (see: this PSG game, Inter's freaking Treble Season)

Wallace
04 Apr 14, 23:59
The best pass he pulled off was the one where he got himself injured.

I did feel that his presence seems to have grown a bit after 2nd goal, but he quickly got injured after that.

And I do feel that he got some involvement in the second goal, the way he stuck his foot out distracted David Luiz, occluding his sight from seeing the trajectory of the ball just before it lands on him.

Therefore, an assist for Zlatan. :serious:

Inter2010
05 Apr 14, 01:53
The World Biggest faggot yes.

wera
08 Apr 14, 21:12
I'm gonna be the first to say it. He fucked up PSG in the first game. Hazard's penalty is his fault.

Cal
08 Apr 14, 21:13
Only saw the first half, but PSG, although comfortable in possession, looked completely toothless in attack without Zlatan

.h.
08 Apr 14, 21:21
Only saw the first half, but PSG, although comfortable in possession, looked completely toothless in attack without Zlatan

funny, they looked completely toothless last game with him.

wera
08 Apr 14, 21:21
So funny because Ibra was shit in the first game.

Adriano
08 Apr 14, 21:24
noooooooo ibra :( , first the WC and now the CL - let the man shine!!!

Cal
08 Apr 14, 21:28
Jesus christ, Im not even in this pointless Zlatan world class or not debate, just made an observation that they looked fairly less threatening without him, again only having seen the respective first halfs.

spork
08 Apr 14, 21:35
Another year, another season where his team gets knocked out of the Champions League.

For a player with a world class skill set, this guy is fucking cursed when it comes to European competitions.

Alan
08 Apr 14, 21:44
Jesus christ, Im not even in this pointless Zlatan world class or not debate, just made an observation that they looked fairly less threatening without him, again only having seen the respective first halfs.

Don't go there, you will get them on you like Hitler on the jews.

.h.
08 Apr 14, 21:47
Don't go there, you will get them on you like Hitler on the jews.

because saying a player isnt as good as one of his fanboys thinks he is is comparable to mass genocide...

I said it before, I'll say it again. You have any idea how sheltered and naive you sound?

Big Willy
08 Apr 14, 21:57
PSG lost because of him, he was so shit tonight... :oblivious:

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

KevinB
08 Apr 14, 21:58
PSG surely missed him today though. Whether he's playing shit or not, they lacked a striking point tonight. Cavani has lost his confidence in front of goal because he's forced to play as Winger. Not saying they'd qualified with Zlatan tonight, but they surely could have used him.

Cal
08 Apr 14, 23:04
because saying a player isnt as good as one of his fanboys thinks he is is comparable to mass genocide...

I said it before, I'll say it again. You have any idea how sheltered and naive you sound?

You've said before how annoying it gets Zlatan fanboys attacking you every time he does something. That's understandable. But Im sure people who like him or just appreciate his ability get equally annoyed with you jumping up and down every time he misplaces a pass or something in the CL. Goes both ways.

Especially annoying in fact when he wasn't even available to partake in tonights game.

wicked wizard
08 Apr 14, 23:09
You've said before how annoying it gets Zlatan fanboys attacking you every time he does something. That's understandable. But Im sure people who like him or just appreciate his ability get equally annoyed with you jumping up and down every time he misplaces a pass or something in the CL. Goes both ways.

Especially annoying in fact when he wasn't even available to partake in tonights game.And the fact he did not play that bad, plus he only played a hour.

.h.
08 Apr 14, 23:14

Especially annoying in fact when he wasn't even available to partake in tonights game.

I'm sure thats true, but at the same time, last time we had this argument, I agreed with Alan that I'd watch both legs of the CL, and judge him on that performance.

And it was an abysmal cameo. So I've come to make that statement, because as I promised, I'd assess it after the games. Plus, as you say, it works both ways. Every time he scores a goal in a friendly, there are 1000 GIFs in this topic.

Brother likes to keep it real sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, I dont think any amount of like or dislike for Ibrahimovic justifies being called a Nazi and compared to Hitler by some sheltered basement warrior idiot.

KevinB
08 Apr 14, 23:26
Plus, I dont think any amount of like or dislike for Ibrahimovic justifies being called a Nazi and compared to Hitler by some sheltered basement warrior idiot.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jIDCvuNx4s8/UDRBwvr5QzI/AAAAAAAADLY/yy53BSMNBhw/s1600/wow-nerd-south-park-580.jpg

wera
08 Apr 14, 23:28
being called by a great mind like that should be an honour

but I know everybody got their own opinions, so I won't continue in this way

Ed.
08 Apr 14, 23:28
CL? :yao:

Pimpin
08 Apr 14, 23:34
browha

Bdo
Right
Oath
With
Hate
Against jews

wera
08 Apr 14, 23:38
60 minutes on the pitch = PSG score two goals
120 minutes without him = only one goal for PSG

Ibra bestest player ever, theory proven

.h.
08 Apr 14, 23:47
60 minutes on the pitch = PSG score two goals
120 minutes without him = only one goal for PSG

Ibra bestest player ever, theory proven

Ibra CLs = 0
teams that have sold Ibra CLs the year after selling him = 2

Alan
09 Apr 14, 11:09

Why did you take it personal? Did I name you anywhere? Damn...

Glass box
09 Apr 14, 12:27
Ronaldo (the Brazilian) also didn't win the Champions League. Does that mean he's not world class too? He won the World Cup on the other hand.

.h.
09 Apr 14, 12:30
Ronaldo (the Brazilian) also didn't win the Champions League. Does that mean he's not world class too? He won the World Cup on the other hand.

My previous post was a joke follow up to wera's post. My position on that has been stated previously and I dont really want to relaunch the argument, tbh. If you want to know more, I'm happy to discuss (briefly) with you in PMs.

Glass box
09 Apr 14, 12:52
OK. I have read your position on some previous pages, I understand why you don't consider him world class. I compared him with Ronaldo on the CL matter only, still for me he remains one of a kind.

Hasan
09 Apr 14, 13:08
Someone here said it perfectly ... Roger Federer isn't world class tennis player because he couldn't beat Rafa on Roland Gaross.

Shaun
09 Apr 14, 13:11
But there are four grand slams which are all viewed as the pinnacle of tennis, and each surface is different. So that's not a very apt comparison. In fact it's awful.

.h.
09 Apr 14, 13:21
I really dont know jack about tennis so I'm just not going to comment ...

b4h4mooth
09 Apr 14, 13:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUIxFTyqIM8

wera
09 Apr 14, 14:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ONzVlwKC_U

Mourinho kinda ignores him. First they greet, then Mou goes to the next guy. :alone:mović

nurko
09 Apr 14, 15:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ONzVlwKC_U

Mourinho kinda ignores him. First they greet, then Mou goes to the next guy. :alone:mović

Isn't the other guy someone who he won CL with?

K.I.
11 Apr 14, 12:30
Its insane how a great player like him hasnt won the CL yet, let alone get to the final, really fucking strange.

Hasan
11 Apr 14, 12:53
PSG can be sure that they will won CL after Ibra leaves, that's a rule. No aply on Milan only.

wera
11 Apr 14, 15:10
Its insane how a great player like him hasnt won the CL yet, let alone get to the final, really fucking strange.

a lot of great players haven't won it, but it is true that there isn't one season when he was beasting in the whole CL season, last CL season was probably his best, performance wise, but it's safe to say that PSG could never beat that Bayern team or Dortmund team.

Inter2010
11 Apr 14, 15:15
Ibrahimovic.....is a fucking cursed faggot that will never win CL....I'm glad we offloaded him with him we wouldn't have won the CL.

wera
11 Apr 14, 18:19
instead of being happy that he PLAYED SO FUCKING WELL with us that Barcelona gave us Eto'o and a lot of money that made the CL team

you would rather just hate him?

Verathia
11 Apr 14, 18:41
instead of being happy that he PLAYED SO FUCKING WELL with us that Barcelona gave us Eto'o and a lot of money that made the CL team

you would rather just hate him?

:yao: I am eternally grateful to him for Eto'o. Brought actual class to Inter.

Trublue
11 Apr 14, 19:11
According to a Belgian newspaper, Ibra lost one of his brothers this week. Hope it's just a rumour

nurko
11 Apr 14, 20:09
According to a Belgian newspaper, Ibra lost one of his brothers this week. Hope it's just a rumour

His brother died from a long illness. Not sure what it actually was but it's confirmed in other media.

wera
12 Apr 14, 10:07
Yup. Also, Trublue, people die all the time. Why hope it's just a rumour, it's not something that wasn't in newspapers before. If his brother had that kind of terminal illness, it's better to just go and leave the pain behind.

My condolescense to Ibra.

victor_inter
12 Apr 14, 13:46
Thats sad, my condolences to ibra and his family

Trublue
12 Apr 14, 18:53
Yup. Also, Trublue, people die all the time. Why hope it's just a rumour, it's not something that wasn't in newspapers before. If his brother had that kind of terminal illness, it's better to just go and leave the pain behind.

My condolescense to Ibra.

I agree with you but I did not know that his brother was ill.

Zanetti4life
14 Apr 14, 15:39
A childhood friend (Ziad Lendo is his name) to Zlatan wrote this on Facebook about the death of Zlatans brother named Sapko

"Zlatan Ibrahimovic Do you remember whose legs you wanted to crack? Now he's gone. The money has made you blind to your loved ones. You were annoyed at me when I told you to help him. Now you will not be annoyed anymore because he will not ask you for some small money to get food for the day. He asked you to help him when he became sick. But you held tight to your money. Fuck off with your ugly face that looks like a donkey. It's not me saying how you look. The whole world says it.

To silence the Swedish media about Sapkos death will not help. You can not silence all the world's media. It was very disgusting done by you to treat your brother like this. You know what you have done."

Dylan
14 Apr 14, 16:38
What didn't he do? Did he not give money to his sick brother for treatment or something?

Seems strange as he's done lots of work with charities.

thatdude
14 Apr 14, 17:18
There's always two sides to a story, and than the truth. Who knows what he made have tried to do to help that brother. Sometimes people don't want help they want you to actually do it for them. He may have given him every oppurtunity for a better life and he could have abused his mindless Adriano style.

Miles
14 Apr 14, 18:03
A childhood friend (Ziad Lendo is his name) to Zlatan wrote this on Facebook about the death of Zlatans brother named Sapko

"Zlatan Ibrahimovic Do you remember whose legs you wanted to crack? Now he's gone. The money has made you blind to your loved ones. You were annoyed at me when I told you to help him. Now you will not be annoyed anymore because he will not ask you for some small money to get food for the day. He asked you to help him when he became sick. But you held tight to your money. Fuck off with your ugly face that looks like a donkey. It's not me saying how you look. The whole world says it.

To silence the Swedish media about Sapkos death will not help. You can not silence all the world's media. It was very disgusting done by you to treat your brother like this. You know what you have done."

Bull. Shit. First of all, Zlatan has too big of a heart to not help his brother in need, it's practically impossible if you know the guy a bit. Even if he had problems with him, one of Zlatan's siblings would have done it for him (acting like an intermediary).

And tbh, even though I don't know a lot about Zlatan's brother. Was he there for him in his childhood? Did he treat his mother well? If I recall correctly he speaks about it in his book, how his older brothers never where there for him, didn't treat their mom well at all. It was basically him, his little brother and his elder sister all alone with a struggling mother and an alcoholic father. So yeah. But still I think he helped him, maybe not directly, but he really isn't the kind of guy to let something like that happen.

So yeah, believing an fb post on serious stuff like this is really fucking disrespectful.

Dylan
14 Apr 14, 18:10
Keep it less personal with the insults, Miles.