PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68

Miles
14 Apr 14, 19:13
Keep it less personal with the insults, Miles.

Sorry, edited it.

.h.
14 Apr 14, 19:18
Bull. Shit. First of all, Zlatan has too big of a heart to not help his brother in need, it's practically impossible if you know the guy a bit. Even if he had problems with him, one of Zlatan's siblings would have done it for him (acting like an intermediary).

And tbh, even though I don't know a lot about Zlatan's brother. Was he there for him in his childhood? Did he treat his mother well? If I recall correctly he speaks about it in his book, how his older brothers never where there for him, didn't treat their mom well at all. It was basically him, his little brother and his elder sister all alone with a struggling mother and an alcoholic father. So yeah. But still I think he helped him, maybe not directly, but he really isn't the kind of guy to let something like that happen.

So yeah, believing an fb post on serious stuff like this is really fucking disrespectful.

I dont think Zanetti4life has said anything other than the fact that someone has posted that on Zlatan's facebook page....

Besnik
14 Apr 14, 22:37
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/p180x540/970741_647714625301131_5246413486807650005_n.jpg

youth projector
14 Apr 14, 23:44
Surely without a doubt ibrahimovic is a world class striker, it is just that he is unlucky.
Nowadays,strikers like him are rare , only balotelli i can say is a little similar to him.

Ffi201zi002tlis
15 Apr 14, 01:19
Surely without a doubt ibrahimovic is a world class striker, it is just that he is unlucky.
Nowadays,strikers like him are rare , only balotelli i can say is a little similar to him.
He is unlucky against all top teams :oblivious:

meanwhile Icardi is lucky so he can score against Rube for fun, Milito was lucky so he scored against Real, Barca, Bbilan, Rube, Chelsea, Bayern :yao:

Pimpin
15 Apr 14, 01:29
I don't trust this close sources to their family and stuff

there is always a nutjob looking to get famous by criticising the big star..

but you never know..

Alessandro
15 Apr 14, 01:57
Didn't realise Ibra is such a gamer...

http://youtu.be/NkOlDFM8bBM

Guney
15 Apr 14, 12:46
He gifted his whole team xbox one's because he is the ambassadeur of Xbox or some shit

Zanetti4life
15 Apr 14, 13:37
I accidently made two picture, I just wanted to make a big image of it....

Miles
15 Apr 14, 19:44
Stop sharing this shit ffs.

Alan
15 Apr 14, 21:15
Yeah, freaking retards.

wera
15 Apr 14, 23:14
Oh no, showing Ibra's human side, don't let anybody see this!

Miles
15 Apr 14, 23:51

Lol, you have to be stupid or blind not to see that Ibra is a great guy. You don't need pictures of him fucking covering his brothers grave to know it. It's very personal stuff, and really disrespectful to share this kind of pictures.

wera
16 Apr 14, 00:10
the poster wanted to aw a bit because he took the pictures

otherwise I agree with you, I did a double bluff troll post

Verathia
16 Apr 14, 03:24
I've lost people before, and it sucked... so I feel bad for him. However, I am still as much of a dbag after I lost family members as I was before... and so is Ibra. 'Human side'

Sokrates
16 Apr 14, 05:27
Didn't realise Ibra is such a gamer...

http://youtu.be/NkOlDFM8bBM

he isn't a gamer. it's just a partnership with fucking microsoft to promote the xbox. Ibra does everything for the money.

:lol:

Rimpel
16 Apr 14, 08:42
he isn't a gamer. it's just a partnership with fucking microsoft to promote the xbox. Ibra does everything for the money.

Wrong, he is a gamer and he writes (or well, his ghostwriter) about it in his book.

Universe
16 Apr 14, 08:59
He gifted his whole team xbox one's because he is the ambassadeur of Xbox or some shit

ambassadeur

Miles
16 Apr 14, 09:35
I've lost people before, and it sucked... so I feel bad for him. However, I am still as much of a dbag after I lost family members as I was before... and so is Ibra. 'Human side'

And on what do you base that opinion? Ibra really has done nothing to warrant a douchebag status, nothing.

If you refer to him changing a lot of teams, it's simple. Ibrahimovic is an amazing footballer, but he doesn't have the football culture, I mean for him, the only thing that counts is winning. So he will do everything possible to win, that's it. He has no emotions in regard to his teams. That's just how he is, doesn't mean he's a cunt.

.h.
16 Apr 14, 09:57
ironic considering how little he normally does in the matches which are crucial to him winning

:yao:

cant help myself

Sokrates
16 Apr 14, 10:09
Wrong, he is a gamer and he writes (or well, his ghostwriter) about it in his book.

Man, it was a joke...:work:

Rimpel
16 Apr 14, 11:21
Man, it was a joke...:work:

Dat joke :D

Verathia
16 Apr 14, 12:30
And on what do you base that opinion? Ibra really has done nothing to warrant a douchebag status, nothing.

If you refer to him changing a lot of teams, it's simple. Ibrahimovic is an amazing footballer, but he doesn't have the football culture, I mean for him, the only thing that counts is winning. So he will do everything possible to win, that's it. He has no emotions in regard to his teams. That's just how he is, doesn't mean he's a cunt.

I refuse to argue with someone as incredibly biased as you. As if anything I say will ever change your mind.

Alan
16 Apr 14, 15:08

Lol, get your information right before you speak(write).

Miles
16 Apr 14, 16:47
I refuse to argue with someone as incredibly biased as you. As if anything I say will ever change your mind.

Test me. Just tell me why Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a douche bag for you, you haven't even said anything to make me change my mind, so it's pretty normal it hasen't changed...

ScottishInterista
16 Apr 14, 16:50
Bit confrontational there miles

Verathia
16 Apr 14, 17:38
Test me. Just tell me why Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a douche bag for you, you haven't even said anything to make me change my mind, so it's pretty normal it hasen't changed...

I see no reason to restate anything that me and browha (I agree with his statements in this almost whole heartedly) have said in this thread... feel free to read through the pages.

Devious
18 Apr 14, 17:01
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/thumb/754761579.gif?1365243823

Alan
18 Apr 14, 17:08

:lol: Why did he do that? :lol:

Jane The Virgin
18 Apr 14, 17:15
i would red card him there.

what a pussy ref, look at him nodding in agreement :D hahahaha

Guney
18 Apr 14, 22:24
''Dick sucking in the locker room in 5''
''Hold on let me-''
''Locker room, now''
''Yes sir''

Trublue
21 Apr 14, 10:02
Bull. Shit. First of all, Zlatan has too big of a heart to not help his brother in need, it's practically impossible if you know the guy a bit. Even if he had problems with him, one of Zlatan's siblings would have done it for him (acting like an intermediary).

And tbh, even though I don't know a lot about Zlatan's brother. Was he there for him in his childhood? Did he treat his mother well? If I recall correctly he speaks about it in his book, how his older brothers never where there for him, didn't treat their mom well at all. It was basically him, his little brother and his elder sister all alone with a struggling mother and an alcoholic father. So yeah. But still I think he helped him, maybe not directly, but he really isn't the kind of guy to let something like that happen.

So yeah, believing an fb post on serious stuff like this is really fucking disrespectful.

His 2 older sisters (mother's side of the family) were never there for him and were addicted to drugs. His older brother (father's side) was there for him but often had arguments with their alcoholic father. At a certain point he left the house of their father.

victor_inter
21 Apr 14, 12:20

i love ibra but if this mofo does that to me lol, i would red card him straight away. wuss ref.

wera
31 May 14, 23:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UH5INa7pun0

haha I wonder if he'll actually come to Brasil

wera
19 Jun 14, 19:59
He did come to Brazil

http://giant.gfycat.com/UnselfishGrimyBuffalo.gif

people keep pestering him at the stadium or outside tho. must be hard to be Ibra when everybody wants to talk to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx15r7py2Uw

.h.
19 Jun 14, 20:00
his last chance to go to a world cup

:troll:

Fitzy
20 Jun 14, 00:32
He has so far proven to be more useful than Ronaldo at his World Cup.

Howl
20 Jun 14, 01:18
The way he walks off like a 8055 after dropping the bomb :lol:

Adriano
20 Jun 14, 01:59
i love zlatan man, i wish he was playing lol

crzdcolombian
21 Jun 14, 16:23
He did come to Brazil

http://giant.gfycat.com/UnselfishGrimyBuffalo.gif

people keep pestering him at the stadium or outside tho. must be hard to be Ibra when everybody wants to talk to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx15r7py2Uw

Dude is an asshole on the field and off. Bet he is waiting to come play for Roma or Napoli to kiss a 4th Italian club crest

Dylan
21 Jun 14, 20:27
Dude is an asshole on the field and off. Bet he is waiting to come play for Roma or Napoli to kiss a 4th Italian club crest

So he kisses a couple of crests and that makes him an asshole. By those extreme logics he's also a saint for funding football pitches for kids.

wera
21 Jun 14, 23:46
I certainly agree he is an asshole, I've read his famous book. But not because he kisses the badges. He wants to be loved by fans of the club he plays for. That's his simple take on life, he doesn't really care for who he plays nowadays. He did want to go to Barca tho. Which was totally understandable at that time.

Even tho that kinda backfired for him :D

Bergkamp
29 Jul 14, 00:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBrjreXC9Cg

Dylan
29 Jul 14, 01:09
I was equally impressed with his acceleration.

Shaun
29 Jul 14, 05:10
I don't care if he is an asshole, he's easily the most entertaining player and character in world football

Ffi201zi002tlis
29 Jul 14, 05:30
except when he plays against tough opponent, not entertaining at all.

Black Knight
29 Jul 14, 06:00

I was going to counter that with his goal against England, but that would be saying that England is a tough opponent.

.h.
29 Jul 14, 08:19
I was going to counter that with his goal against England, but that would be saying that England is a tough opponent.

and that a friendly is a relevant match

victor_inter
29 Jul 14, 08:35
Great player but is he better than etoo or a prime henry? Debatable, i personally dont think so but i know many will disagree

Rimpel
29 Jul 14, 10:46
32 years old and still that acrobatic, Ibracadabra :D

wera
29 Jul 14, 11:15

funny how he gets injured a lot of times before some important match, nobody ever mentions that, except for him in his book :troll:

but otherwise, c'mon, this guy scores, dribbles and create chances, one of the more complete forwards out there, and still people talk about him like he's a 17year old forward that shit his pants in every bigger game. it's just no true, even Suarez haven't 'performed' in every big game, neither has Messi or CR7. He is doing better than some of you think.

he scored two against portugal but sweden is not a good nt and Ronaldo had a field day against those defenders
scored a winning goal in an el clasico
scored a few against Inter with Milan, and against Juve
played brilliant against Barcelona with PSG

let's talk about he plays, not only what he wins. Suarez won jack shit and still he doesn't get the shit Ibra gets. It's about the overall contributions, and while he did have a few stinkers, people overreact a tiny bit about Ibra not performing in big games.

rockball
29 Jul 14, 11:51
outb4browhastartspostingagain

wera
29 Jul 14, 12:31
we've been through this, it seems half seem to agree that Ibra is doing fine in big matches and half seems to agree that Ibra sucks in big matches

we'll never come to the bottom of this, I'm sorry I've started this idiotic debate yet again

edit: although I have to admit, if Ibra was as decisive as many times as Messi, then I'd call him the best striker ever. But he is not. It's just how it is in football and we are blessed to see so many talented individuals in the game football today, and Ibra is surely one of the best strikers today.

Ffi201zi002tlis
29 Jul 14, 13:10
funny how he gets injured a lot of times before some important match, nobody ever mentions that, except for him in his book :troll:

but otherwise, c'mon, this guy scores, dribbles and create chances, one of the more complete forwards out there, and still people talk about him like he's a 17year old forward that shit his pants in every bigger game. it's just no true, even Suarez haven't 'performed' in every big game, neither has Messi or CR7. He is doing better than some of you think.

he scored two against portugal but sweden is not a good nt and Ronaldo had a field day against those defenders
scored a winning goal in an el clasico
scored a few against Inter with Milan, and against Juve
played brilliant against Barcelona with PSG

let's talk about he plays, not only what he wins. Suarez won jack shit and still he doesn't get the shit Ibra gets. It's about the overall contributions, and while he did have a few stinkers, people overreact a tiny bit about Ibra not performing in big games.
poor guy, every time he somehow perform in an important match, then someone else outclass him :troll:

When he scored 2 goals against us in our derby, then Milito turned god and scored hattrick. :yao:
Scored 2 goals against Portugal, then C. Ronaldo scored hattrick.

Last season he flopped badly against Chelsea, meanwhile Lavezzi looked like best player ever :yao:

He's not the only great player who flops in big games though.

victor_inter
29 Jul 14, 13:34
an all time serie a Great for sure. Btw i am genuinely interested to know what browha thinks of suarez, do you browha, rate suarez higher than ibra or no? Its fairly debatable tbh, both aren't known for their big game performances, besides, their stats are quite similar. However, suarez plays for a much weaker side in liverpool and ibra has had the benefit of playing for the biggest clubs in the world during his career and is still going strong at PSG.

Doffy
29 Jul 14, 13:42
ibra is the boss, one of the all time greats of our generation. especially if you have been able to follow him trough his career.

his personality and talent are what made him -

wera
29 Jul 14, 14:27
an all time serie a Great for sure. Btw i am genuinely interested to know what browha thinks of suarez, do you browha, rate suarez higher than ibra or no? Its fairly debatable tbh, both aren't known for their big game performances, besides, their stats are quite similar. However, suarez plays for a much weaker side in liverpool and ibra has had the benefit of playing for the biggest clubs in the world during his career and is still going strong at PSG.

-playing for Juve when they allegedly cheated.
-playing for Inter with not that great of a team (like Milito had in 2010). With the sale of Ibra (and Maxwell and co.), our first team was half different, allow me this hypothesis, it could be that Ibra would be even better for us if he had Eto'o, Sneijder and Motta playing with him like Milito did.
-playing for a godly Barcelona, did okay, I guess, scored the winner in his first el clasico while being injured, but the Pep vs. Ibra drama is what makes this a big black dot in his career.
-playing for Milan that wasn't as good as it was the years before. They had the same tactic as we did - pass to Ibra, he'll do something.
-playing for a really strong PSG team that is doing good and so is he.

so except in Barcelona, he was usually the best performer in his club, but to me, that Italian trio when Ibra was there wasn't really all that. I know you probably meant biggest as in their status, but so is Liverpool.

victor_inter
29 Jul 14, 14:45
-
playing for Juve when they allegedly cheated. - still a World class team
-
playing for Inter with not that great of a team (like Milito had in 2010). With the sale of Ibra (and Maxwell and co.), our first team was half different, allow me this hypothesis, it could be that Ibra would be even better for us if he had Eto'o, Sneijder and Motta playing with him like Milito did. - pure conjecture

-playing for a godly Barcelona, did okay, I guess, scored the winner in his first el clasico while being injured, but the Pep vs. Ibra drama is what makes this a big black dot in his career. - yup

-playing for Milan that wasn't as good as it was the years before. They had the same tactic as we did - pass to Ibra, he'll do something. - but that milan side was still the best in serie a.

-playing for a really strong PSG team that is doing good and so is he. - ya

so except in Barcelona, he was usually the best performer in his club, but to me, that Italian trio when Ibra was there wasn't really all that. I know you probably meant biggest as in their status, but so is Liverpool.

oh yea

- - - Updated - - -

@ wera, i love ibra, i think he is world class and he is easily an all time serie a Great but my question was about him being better than say etoo or a prime henry ? How high do people rate him compared to a player of henry or eto's calibre?
Add suarez to that list.

.h.
29 Jul 14, 14:49
Age comes into this, too. Suarez's 31 in 37 goal haul last season was simply incredible - a feat Ibrahimovic didnt manage to match until he was already 31. That's one of the reasons why Suarez has been worth more.

Also remember he's been playing in substantially weaker teams - indeed not even competing in the CL...

I think Suarez is an unbelievably good striker, but I'd want to see him perform at a comparable level at somewhere like Barca before I say he's as good as the absolute best in the world. Suarez has had a little bit of a hard time in the bigger matches, this is true, but then so have Liverpool in general.

I think Suarez - testing pending - could be one of the best in world football at the moment.

Like I said at the start, too, dont forget age. If Ibra was doing what he's doing now, say, 6 years ago, it might be a completely different story. But he's left it a little too late imho. If he was playing like he is now in 07, 08 when he was at Inter after a season or two, we'd all have very different perspectives. But hitting your 'peak' at 29/30 is a bit late to go on and assert yourself imho.

And, yeah, how you compare him to Eto'o (for example) is beyond me. Ibra's got more technical skill, no doubt, and a bigger personality, but Eto'o's track record of delivery speaks for itself.... It's not how you score the goals that matters, its when and how many. Give me a mofo that scores a poachers goal in every important match over someone like Ibra who scores 50 a season against weak teams any day.

That's why Milito was so crucial for us in the treble season. A goal in every knock out stage of the CL, and the goals to win the Coppa Italia, CL, AND Serie A.

victor_inter
29 Jul 14, 14:57
Age comes into this, too. Suarez's 31 in 37 goal haul last season was simply incredible - a feat Ibrahimovic didnt manage to match until he was already 31. That's one of the reasons why Suarez has been worth more.

Also remember he's been playing in substantially weaker teams - indeed not even competing in the CL...

I think Suarez is an unbelievably good striker, but I'd want to see him perform at a comparable level at somewhere like Barca before I say he's as good as the absolute best in the world. Suarez has had a little bit of a hard time in the bigger matches, this is true, but then so have Liverpool in general.

I think Suarez - testing pending - could be one of the best in world football at the moment.

Like I said at the start, too, dont forget age. If Ibra was doing what he's doing now, say, 6 years ago, it might be a completely different story. But he's left it a little too late imho. If he was playing like he is now in 07, 08 when he was at Inter after a season or two, we'd all have very different perspectives. But hitting your 'peak' at 29/30 is a bit late to go on and assert yourself imho.

And, yeah, how you compare him to Eto'o (for example) is beyond me. Ibra's got more technical skill, no doubt, and a bigger personality, but Eto'o's track record of delivery speaks for itself.... It's not how you score the goals that matters, its when and how many. Give me a mofo that scores a poachers goal in every important match over someone like Ibra who scores 50 a season against weak teams any day.

That's why Milito was so crucial for us in the treble season. A goal in every knock out stage of the CL, and the goals to win the Coppa Italia, CL, AND Serie A.

agreed. nice post. i think suarez could potentially have been a GOAT contender had he played for a team competing in UCl regularly over the past 5 years or so. He is freakishly good. Reagrding ibra vs etoo, from my perspective i find etoo to be the better team player and conversely, ibra is better as an individual talent. A team player who wins you important ties would certainly be accorded more praise, so i would say etoo is slightly superior.

Bergkamp
30 Jul 14, 17:27
Ibrahimovic to Xavi: 'You clown, what kind of pass is that?' (http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3882/spain/2014/07/30/4992804/ibrahimovic-called-xavi-a-clown-says-chygrynskiy)

"Ibrahimovic once told me, 'When I am the best on the training pitch, I feel like a god going into the matches."

DARi0
31 Jul 14, 08:15
Jwd068X9Ls8
wanted to post this, discovered that FIF members been already taking about it for days... yeah... been away at a world-class psy trance/goa festival :D

Messi also failed to shine during WC, and regarding Cristiano Ronaldo... guess he had a silent WC.

Ibra is simply #1 as an individual, but football is a team-play.

Goldenboyv88
31 Jul 14, 09:02
ibrahimovic has never done these skills in important matches like Champions League.. In these matches he is always invisible... this is his great limit.

Handoyo
31 Jul 14, 10:11
:lol: One of my favorite players of all time. Never have I love-hate a player like him.

wera
31 Jul 14, 10:43
Messi also failed to shine during WC, and regarding Cristiano Ronaldo... guess he had a silent WC.

Ibra is simply #1 as an individual, but football is a team-play.

1 - :trollol: he was maybe not 100% 'himself', but how he performed in the end is still better than most of other players in his position

2 - Ibra is playing good with PSG, he isn't just standing up front, he is everywhere, defending and creating chances

L_Tdk
01 Aug 14, 09:33
Great player but is he better than etoo or a prime henry? Debatable, i personally dont think so but i know many will disagree

Eto'o and Henry at their best were much better players than Ibrahimovic will ever be.

Eto'o in his prime less skilled than Ibrahimovic? Nah.
If you go and watch Eto'o's (2010/2011) and Ibra's (2011/2012) best season in Italy, you'll see how not only Eto'o scored more, but he also assisted more.
Furthermore, he did all of that while playing wide with Milito/Pazzini upfront, in fact, throughout all his career he showed the world he could play in every postion up front: wide right, wide left, second striker, main striker, as a 10, plus he pushed himself everytime back in his area to take the ball (in two years of Inter I've basically never seen Eto'o in offside, not once).
Ibrahimovic, on the other hand, has only one type of play, and when the rhythm of a match rises he gets always upstaged, letting his mono-type of game play team to sink; yeah, he obviously has great skills and technique, but doing backheels at mid air isn't the only type of "skill", indeed what I wrote before about Eto'o are skills as well, and much more important ones I'd say.
Obviously, from 2011 Eto'o basically retired for the huge money, while Ibrahimovic is still at top and he is better now (props for that, no doubt), but to match (nevertheless to top) what Eto'o has done from 2003 to 2011 even 6 years of 40+ gol in a ridicolous league (the French one), in a team worth 10 times the others, wouldn't still be enough.
Also, Ibra bigger personality than Eto'o? That's hilarious: personality is not how much flat-track bully you are, personality is to have the balls to do the right thing when it really matters, and, in that, Eto'o >>>> Ibrahimovic.

Finally: I didn't quote that part, but what exactly has Milito to do with Eto'o? They aren't even in the same category.

A.l.i
01 Aug 14, 11:33
Last season he flopped badly against Chelsea, meanwhile Lavezzi looked like best player ever :yao:

Flopped against Chelsea? Was subbed by the 60th minute due to a muscular injury. In the first he was decent. If you don't score or direct assist, that doesn't mean you flop. I remember he gave a killer through ball to Lavezzi in the first half and he was through on the left flank.

Y&h
01 Aug 14, 11:43
If a miss pass from Xavi makes him a clown, then I don't know what to call our guys.

Pimpin
01 Aug 14, 11:49
does anyone remember that game with parma where he got in the second half and scored twice to secure us the title?

wasnt that a pretty important match?

.h.
01 Aug 14, 12:05
Eto'o and Henry at their best were much better players than Ibrahimovic will ever be.

Eto'o in his prime less skilled than Ibrahimovic? Nah.
If you go and watch Eto'o's (2010/2011) and Ibra's (2011/2012) best season in Italy, you'll see how not only Eto'o scored more, but he also assisted more.
Furthermore, he did all of that while playing wide with Milito/Pazzini upfront, in fact, throughout all his career he showed the world he could play in every postion up front: wide right, wide left, second striker, main striker, as a 10, plus he pushed himself everytime back in his area to take the ball (in two years of Inter I've basically never seen Eto'o in offside, not once).
Ibrahimovic, on the other hand, has only one type of play, and when the rhythm of a match rises he gets always upstaged, letting his mono-type of game play team to sink; yeah, he obviously has great skills and technique, but doing backheels at mid air isn't the only type of "skill", indeed what I wrote before about Eto'o are skills as well, and much more important ones I'd say.
Obviously, from 2011 Eto'o basically retired for the huge money, while Ibrahimovic is still at top and he is better now (props for that, no doubt), but to match (nevertheless to top) what Eto'o has done from 2003 to 2011 even 6 years of 40+ gol in a ridicolous league (the French one), in a team worth 10 times the others, wouldn't still be enough.
Also, Ibra bigger personality than Eto'o? That's hilarious: personality is not how much flat-track bully you are, personality is to have the balls to do the right thing when it really matters, and, in that, Eto'o >>>> Ibrahimovic.

Finally: I didn't quote that part, but what exactly has Milito to do with Eto'o? They aren't even in the same category.

I'm talking about purely technical skill. Eto'o doesnt have the technical flair that Ibra does, but Eto'o is clearly a much better player and a much more complete one too.

I mention Milito because his performance in the treble season alone is everything that Ibra couldnt do for us.

vitomins
01 Aug 14, 12:34
ibrahimovic has never done these skills in important matches like Champions League.. In these matches he is always invisible... this is his great limit.

AeXKyj2ggwM

.h.
01 Aug 14, 12:38
great, a highlight from 2004 is the best we can do
:work:

anything after the ipod was invented?

vitomins
01 Aug 14, 13:05
great, a highlight from 2004 is the best we can do

anything after the ipod was invented?

iPod was released in 2001, chief.

Vintage
01 Aug 14, 13:06
Ipod 1st gen was released in 2001, so vito's highlight still valid tho :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

.h.
01 Aug 14, 13:20
I know. It was for melodramatic effect.

Ffi201zi002tlis
01 Aug 14, 14:25
Flopped against Chelsea? Was subbed by the 60th minute due to a muscular injury. In the first he was decent. If you don't score or direct assist, that doesn't mean you flop. I remember he gave a killer through ball to Lavezzi in the first half and he was through on the left flank.
He was almost invisible until he got injured :work:

Milito in his treble season blew everyone else. Who the fuck can score all decisive goals in all 3 final and most important matches? And 33 years old in-form Milito managed to score ~20 goals in half of the season. He was underrated because he didn't play for any big clubs before us.

Aliano
09 Aug 14, 07:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j05rQabT6s0

This guy should've won Golden Ball at least once.Anyway what a ridiculous poll!

Ffi201zi002tlis
09 Aug 14, 08:07
What year did he deserve to get Golden Ball? :serious:

ScottishInterista
09 Aug 14, 08:23
When he won the CL.... Oh wait.

Aliano
09 Aug 14, 10:31
What year did he deserve to get Golden Ball? :serious:

IMO his overall performance in his career deserve a golden ball.I know the golden ball is an annual prize given to a player with brilliant achievements and performance in a particular year but when you look at the quality and brilliance of players like Zlatan and Henry they really deserve to have the biggest individual prize of football world in their collection.However Zlatan,Henry,Maldini and etc remain great players in the history of football with or without Golden Ball.

.h.
09 Aug 14, 10:39
henry was the best player in a legendary arsenal side, one of the best in recent history in the premiership, in what was then the hardest league in the world without a doubt.

maldini had an impressive 5 champions league victories to his name, and is probably one of the greatest defenders ever to play the game...

please dont lump them in with ibra.

El Matador
09 Aug 14, 11:46
Yeah, Henry was great. for me Henry is one of the top 5 strikers to ever play the game. The same goes for Maldini in defense. but cmon..? don't lump them in with ibra?

You're out of your mind if you think he doesn't merit that. I think Henry and Maldini both deserved to win the Ballon D'or atleast once. But if you're saying a guy who's won 11 out of 13 leagues in the past 13 years doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath you're crazy. Even henry couldn't maintain the average goals ibra bangs every year on a consistent basis. In Maldini's case it's harder to win the Ballon D'or since it's usually given to the most decisive player that year, a defender has a hard time doing that. In Henry's case i'd say it's more about luck than decisiveness. He's just like Iniesta, it still shocks me to see iniesta not winning the ballon d'or atleast once, but that's down to the fact he's playing in the same era as messi and ronaldo. Just like Henry played when Ronaldinho was at his peak.

.h.
09 Aug 14, 11:49
Ibra's deliberately played in weaker leagues his whole career. The one time he played in a top league, he was shipped out for a 40 million euro loss after one season.

Ibra didn't really hit his current form until, what, 2011? If he was a few years younger when he played at this level, it'd be a bit of a different story.

Also, the ballon d'or is heavily weighted towards 'big match performances' - look at Cannavaro in 06 for example. thats another reason why ibra would never win it

El Matador
09 Aug 14, 12:49
Its a load of crap to say Serie A was a weak league when ibra was in it.. It was weak when he played for milan.. Not when he played for juve and inter. From 2000-2010 italian teams regularly made it to the champions league semis and final.

.h.
09 Aug 14, 13:20
Its a load of crap to say Serie A was a weak league when ibra was in it.. It was weak when he played for milan.. Not when he played for juve and inter. From 2000-2010 italian teams regularly made it to the champions league semis and final.

if you think Serie A was 'strong' after Calciopoli, then this conversation is a complete waste of time because I don't argue with people who are delusional.

Ibra moved to Juve in 2004. That was the year Milan lost the CL to Liverpool.

Let's keep a running tally:
2004-2005
English Semifinalists 2
Italian 1
Dutch 1

(These are aggregate btw)

2005-2006
English 3
Spanish 2
Italian 2
Dutch 1

06/07
English 6
Spanish 2
Italian 3
Dutch 1

07/08
English 9
Spanish 3
Italian 3
Dutch 1

08/09
English 12
Spanish 4
Italian 3
Dutch 1

And that Italian team? Milan, every time.

So to say that is 'regularly making the CL Semi/final' I think is completely wrong. One team did it, and it wasn't the one he played for.

The Italian league has been failing since its heyday of the mid-90s, its best players have all left (look at Crespo, Veron, etc) and that was *BEFORE* Calciopoli. When that kicked into effect it was a complete fucking disgrace. We won the leagues with basically no technical skill just relying on brute force in midfield, which is why we struggled so much in Europe.

If you think Italy's league wasnt weak then, then I love the propaganda you are receiving - must be some real North Korean shit.

victor_inter
09 Aug 14, 14:59
Ibra's deliberately played in weaker leagues his whole career. The one time he played in a top league, he was shipped out for a 40 million euro loss after one season.

Ibra didn't really hit his current form until, what, 2011? If he was a few years younger when he played at this level, it'd be a bit of a different story.

Also, the ballon d'or is heavily weighted towards 'big match performances' - look at Cannavaro in 06 for example. thats another reason why ibra would never win it

i think the deterioration of top quality defenders over the past 5 years probably helped ibra too. A great player nevertheless who is probably an all time serie a great.

El Matador
09 Aug 14, 15:45
if you think Serie A was 'strong' after Calciopoli, then this conversation is a complete waste of time because I don't argue with people who are delusional.

Ibra moved to Juve in 2004. That was the year Milan lost the CL to Liverpool.

Let's keep a running tally:
2004-2005
English Semifinalists 2
Italian 1
Dutch 1

(These are aggregate btw)

2005-2006
English 3
Spanish 2
Italian 2
Dutch 1

06/07
English 6
Spanish 2
Italian 3
Dutch 1

07/08
English 9
Spanish 3
Italian 3
Dutch 1

08/09
English 12
Spanish 4
Italian 3
Dutch 1

And that Italian team? Milan, every time.

So to say that is 'regularly making the CL Semi/final' I think is completely wrong. One team did it, and it wasn't the one he played for.

The Italian league has been failing since its heyday of the mid-90s, its best players have all left (look at Crespo, Veron, etc) and that was *BEFORE* Calciopoli. When that kicked into effect it was a complete fucking disgrace. We won the leagues with basically no technical skill just relying on brute force in midfield, which is why we struggled so much in Europe.

If you think Italy's league wasnt weak then, then I love the propaganda you are receiving - must be some real North Korean shit.
Lol your arguement is still shit. You said ibra deliberately went to weak leagues. Im pretty sure he wen to juve before calciopoli. Dont give me that long ass post.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the double post but just to further my point and make your long post mean something:

If that one team is always milan then that just goes to show how difficult the league was when milan is a force to be reckoned with in europe but couldnt win the league for shit

.h.
09 Aug 14, 15:50
Lol your arguement is still shit. You said ibra deliberately went to weak leagues. Im pretty sure he wen to juve before calciopoli. Dont give me that long ass post.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the double post but just to further my point and make your long post mean something:

If that one team is always milan then that just goes to show how difficult the league was when milan is a force to be reckoned with in europe but couldnt win the league for shit

Ancelotti was always the Champions League specialist, no one is going to dispute that. But in his time at Milan, he underperformed in the league...

Yeah, Ibra went to Juve before calciopoli. When Serie A was ALREADY on the downfall. Serie A has been getting worse and worse year after year since like 1998 or 2000. It's international cover decreased and this is the fundamental root cause of the mess that we find ourselves in now, STILL.

The 90s was Serie A's glory days, not the 00s, and definitely not now.

The year Zlatan went to Juve is the same year Chelsea hired Mourinho, and they had players like Robben, Drogba, Lampard, Terry all playing well. When Arsenal had Henry, Pires, etc.

No contest.....

wicked wizard
09 Aug 14, 16:20
Browha your talking out of ya ares again. Are you trying to say players like lampard are on a other level to zlatan?

El Matador
09 Aug 14, 16:23
Ancelotti was always the Champions League specialist, no one is going to dispute that. But in his time at Milan, he underperformed in the league...

Yeah, Ibra went to Juve before calciopoli. When Serie A was ALREADY on the downfall. Serie A has been getting worse and worse year after year since like 1998 or 2000. It's international cover decreased and this is the fundamental root cause of the mess that we find ourselves in now, STILL.

The 90s was Serie A's glory days, not the 00s, and definitely not now.

The year Zlatan went to Juve is the same year Chelsea hired Mourinho, and they had players like Robben, Drogba, Lampard, Terry all playing well. When Arsenal had Henry, Pires, etc.

No contest.....
lol dude. The arguement was: Zlatan Ibrahimovic deliberately goes to weaker leagues. I didn't exactly say Serie A's glory days were the 00s, I said that it was still strong as fuck. Ibrahimovic didn't predict the calciopoli will happen and that we'd end up going from fucking Adriano Cambiasso Zanetti to Palacio, Kuzmanovic, Schelotto. He didn't predict that Milan will go from Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka to Montolivo, De Jong, Muntari. The fact is he moved to a league that was hella strong he played along side the best of the best. He went to a team that had Del Piero and Trezeguet and still managed to hold his own.

And the fact still remains, any team on the planet would easily start Ibra.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and btw dude, I don't know if im sounding hostile but i'm really calm about this and don't mean to offend you lol. Its hard to show expressions on the internet, but yeah this is just for argument's sake.

.h.
09 Aug 14, 16:30
lol dude. The arguement was: Zlatan Ibrahimovic deliberately goes to weaker leagues. I didn't exactly say Serie A's glory days were the 00s, I said that it was still strong as fuck. Ibrahimovic didn't predict the calciopoli will happen and that we'd end up going from fucking Adriano Cambiasso Zanetti to Palacio, Kuzmanovic, Schelotto. He didn't predict that Milan will go from Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka to Montolivo, De Jong, Muntari. The fact is he moved to a league that was hella strong he played along side the best of the best. He went to a team that had Del Piero and Trezeguet and still managed to hold his own.

And the fact still remains, any team on the planet would easily start Ibra.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and btw dude, I don't know if im sounding hostile but i'm really calm about this and don't mean to offend you lol. Its hard to show expressions on the internet, but yeah this is just for argument's sake.

It's fine, I enjoy discussion for the sake of argument.

Fine, Ibrahimovic deliberately goes to weaker leagues is wrong, that's a fair point. But it doesn't get round the fact that MOST of his career he HAS been playing at weaker leagues.

And, no, I dont agree with your fact. Barca got rid of him. No one in England has even TRIED to sign him afaik, Real didnt want him, and to be honest, Inter were happy to get rid of him.

Browha your talking out of ya ares again. Are you trying to say players like lampard are on a other level to zlatan?

No, but the Premiership's star power around the Mourinho time was simply WAY higher than Italy. The best Italy had to offer was Kaka (great, albeit), aging players like Maldini, Trezegeut and Del Piero, and someone like a shadow of Adriano. Serie A has fallen a long way since its hey-dey in the 90s.

Fapuccino
09 Aug 14, 16:39
come on man. ibra woulda tore epl up no matter what time. didn't he score all 4 goals against england in friendly?

ibra's problem is a problem many strikers face i.e. choke in big games. it has nothing to do with the quality of the player, or the quality of the opposition. it's a mental thing.

.h.
09 Aug 14, 16:40
come on man. ibra woulda tore epl up no matter what time. didn't he score all 4 goals against england in friendly?

ibra's problem is a problem many strikers face i.e. choke in big games. it has nothing to do with the quality of the player, or the quality of the opposition. it's a mental thing.

yeah exactly.

In a friendly. Give a shit about that. Plus, England's National Team != English Premiership.

wicked wizard
09 Aug 14, 16:41
Way more star power???? Ye that's why English players were rated as the best players there.

Fapuccino
09 Aug 14, 16:55
yeah exactly.

In a friendly. Give a shit about that. Plus, England's National Team != English Premiership.

I would say 4 goals in a friendly is more than just statistical noise. Those players play there....

What would happen is he would tear up 16 teams, choke against the other top 3 teams.

Bergpavian
12 Aug 14, 17:02
Zlatan Ibrahimovic pays to send Swedish learning disabled team to Brazil for INAS World Cup (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/zlatan-ibrahimovic-pays-to-send-swedish-learning-disabled-team-to-brazil-for-inas-world-cup-213308379.html)

Pimpin
12 Aug 14, 17:06

now you are just being a hater , simple as that

Bergpavian
12 Aug 14, 21:28

There is one thing I don't understand: While most players are getting worse when they are 30+, Ibra is getting better. And that is a bad thing because ...?

Pimpin
12 Aug 14, 21:37
browha is just blindly hating ibra.

.h.
12 Aug 14, 21:49
There is one thing I don't understand: While most players are getting worse when they are 30+, Ibra is getting better. And that is a bad thing because ...?
He deserves, and I give him it, a lot of credit for that. But his level up until age 28 or so wasn't exactly impressive. If IBRA was ten years younger it'd be a different story but he's left it too late.

Pimpin
12 Aug 14, 21:56
He deserves, and I give him it, a lot of credit for that. But his level up until age 28 or so wasn't exactly impressive. If IBRA was ten years younger it'd be a different story but he's left it too late.
you make it sound like ibra was nothing impressive at ajax or juve

.h.
12 Aug 14, 21:57
you make it sound like ibra was nothing impressive at ajax or juve

I would argue hedidnt have an impressive full season until 08/09. 07/08 he started well scoring 15 in 17 then faded completely.

Bergpavian
12 Aug 14, 22:08
If IBRA was ten years younger it'd be a different story but he's left it too late.

That's the thing I don't understand. He had ... fours great seasons in a row now (and also three with Inter). But with your logic: Michael Owen, Adriano and Torres never had been great players because they faded away at the age of 25, 24 and 26.

Pimpin
12 Aug 14, 22:31
I would argue hedidnt have an impressive full season until 08/09. 07/08 he started well scoring 15 in 17 then faded completely.

so spending 28 millions on a player who never really had a full good season and his team was relegated, was moronic?

also milan were prepared to splash 20-25 m for him

.h.
12 Aug 14, 22:52
so spending 28 millions on a player who never really had a full good season and his team was relegated, was moronic?

That's pretty much the same as Jordan henderson. I didn't say at ANY POINT it was moronic. Its fine. But when players are moving for nearly a hundred mil, don't pretend 24 for ibra is a big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

That's pretty much the same as Jordan henderson. I didn't say at ANY POINT it was moronic. Its fine. But when players are moving for nearly a hundred mil, don't pretend 24 for ibra is a big deal.

TheNetworkZ
12 Aug 14, 22:54

I remember he did in an interview when he was still at Milan and he brought up he ages like a fine wine :lol:

KevinB
13 Aug 14, 00:13

Change of times. 24m back then was a big deal regardless of all situations.

At that time players weren't moving for nearly 100m at all.

youth projector
13 Aug 14, 00:34
The thing is that Ibrahimovic didn't play in weaker leagues but played in teams who where weak in europe. Only barca were strong in europe when he played for them. So i think if ibra had played for a team who were strong in europe and played more than a season, he surely would have won the golden ball.

Universe
13 Aug 14, 02:06
Zlatan Ibrahimovic pays to send Swedish learning disabled team to Brazil for INAS World Cup (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/zlatan-ibrahimovic-pays-to-send-swedish-learning-disabled-team-to-brazil-for-inas-world-cup-213308379.html)

Per Nilsson :lol:

TheNetworkZ
13 Aug 14, 03:24
The thing is that Ibrahimovic didn't play in weaker leagues but played in teams who where weak in europe. Only barca were strong in europe when he played for them. So i think if ibra had played for a team who were strong in europe and played more than a season, he surely would have won the golden ball.

PSG?

Inter7
19 Aug 14, 16:15
Has zlatan said anything recently about how he feels about inter?

wera
19 Aug 14, 16:42
Yes he said he was only world class in Inter, but that he wasn't that bad other places either

Bergkamp
01 Sep 14, 01:34
Ibrahimovic, after scoring a hattrick against Saint Etienne:

"I promised him [Bayal Sall, defender in Saint Etienne] that I would score two goals today and then go off. When I scored the second one he came over and said: 'Maybe I'm the one getting subbed off instead.'"

Biancosaur
01 Sep 14, 01:57
Ibra did not leave it late. His first year at inter was meh. But you have to remember be played with a totally differently style. Drifting around. Playmaking. He was not even close to the goalscorer that he is now. He started becoming truly world class in his second season with us. Hasn't even regressed since. I would take him back in a second.

ChillBro
04 Sep 14, 15:25
Even with his ego, salary and his current age, I would pledge to never look at any of the fappening celebrity pictures for the rest of my life if i could see zlatan in an inter kit again

wera
09 Sep 14, 15:03
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has joked that he should receive a 40-match ban for his alleged elbow on David Alaba during Sweden's Euro 2016 qualifier with Austria in Vienna on Monday night.

The home players were furious when the Paris Saint-Germain striker escaped a red card for catching the versatile Bayern Munich midfielder in the face with his right arm.

However, Zlatan, who stands 1.95 metres tall, insisted that it was an accidental collision caused by the difference in height between two players.

“He [Alaba] goes into me twice and the third time I try to shield the ball and he [Alaba] is 1.50m or 1.60m tall and then it's clear that he's struck by my elbow," he told reporters after the game.

"But the referee blew for a free-kick so of course he has got the situation under control.

"But if not, I should get a 40-match ban!"

Alaba clearly felt that contact was deliberate, while team-mate Aleksandar Dragovic accused the referee, Pavel Kralovec, of being too afraid of the consequences of dismissing Ibrahimovic.

“It was a red card for me," the defender stated. "The referee was scared of Zlatan."

Ibrahimovic had an eventful 100th appearance for Sweden, as not only did he clash with Alaba, he also set up his country's equaliser, for Erkan Zengin, before later being booked for a late challenge on Martin Harnik.

Guney
09 Sep 14, 15:39
Aleksandar Dragovic..
Name sounds familiar..

Howl
09 Sep 14, 16:00
That elbow was nasty as it actually connected with Alaba's face and was definitely deliberate. You could see him lining his elbow forward and then dragging it straight into his face

Elbowing a kid who's half the size of him, what a dirty cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwhiJMI93Yk

Batman
09 Sep 14, 16:07
This guy is insane :lol:

Zlatan4life
09 Sep 14, 17:21
That was a bad angle and doesn't show it clear...

SwedishInterista
09 Sep 14, 17:23
Alaba should stop diving. Ibra barely touched him.

Grujinho
09 Sep 14, 17:40
you can't touch ibra, you just can't! One of few honest football players in the world, plus he is insanely good...

Howl
09 Sep 14, 21:01
:lol: @ those comments

TheNetworkZ
09 Sep 14, 21:45
At least he didn't turn around and wack him with his nose

shadowmoon
10 Sep 14, 04:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdF9vI7A408

must have been a super awkward moment for that austrian player when zlatan stared at you like that.

Shaun
10 Sep 14, 04:58
There will never be another player like Zlatan.

Universe
10 Sep 14, 07:23
There will never be another Zlatan-like player. (leaving work in 5 mins middle fingaz)

wera
10 Sep 14, 10:58
There will never be another player like Zlatan.

If we talk about mentality and how he acts... then it's funny how I've known people like him for most of my life, but for most in the world Zlatan is an anomaly.

As a player, he's something special, like Messi, CR and Bale.

monster09
10 Sep 14, 12:39
He is getting better and better as he is ageing. Shame though he plays in a shit league.

TheNetworkZ
10 Sep 14, 14:01
If we talk about mentality and how he acts... then it's funny how I've known people like him for most of my life, but for most in the world Zlatan is an anomaly.

As a player, he's something special, like Messi, CR and Bale.

He's a great example of pure talent. I don't know anyone who could have had the career he has with that mentality. I do agree with browha that his big game performances are lacking, but besides that he's a phenomenal player. I'd take him back any day.

monster09
11 Sep 14, 13:56
That was a bad angle and doesn't show it clear...

Alaba should stop diving. Ibra barely touched him.

- - - Updated - - -

http://zippy.gfycat.com/HotUnitedKusimanse.webm

rockball
12 Sep 14, 07:26
#Zlatan4life

Rupelone90
13 Sep 14, 14:34
Excellent player, skilled and physically strong, but I think none would miss him when he stops, just one of the many mercenaries in football I guess.

Biancosaur
13 Sep 14, 14:42
There are obviously people like him everywhere. Huge egos are everywhere. It's that attitude. Coupled with the talent and effectiveness that make him special. I know some huge egos as well.

- - - Updated - - -

He should come play for inter while he's at it.

wera
15 Sep 14, 07:54
Excellent player, skilled and physically strong, but I think none would miss him when he stops, just one of the many mercenaries in football I guess.

You mean you would not miss him when he stops

Rod
26 Sep 14, 04:34
ZLATAN4LIFE.

PS: This is REAL LOVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWVaTFQlOc4

TheNetworkZ
26 Sep 14, 04:49
ZLATAN4LIFE.

PS: This is REAL LOVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWVaTFQlOc4

I can't even imagine what was going through his head at that time.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w175/billiejoenqueen/ByZpYlcCEAEBzVr_zps3c49995f.jpg (http://s176.photobucket.com/user/billiejoenqueen/media/ByZpYlcCEAEBzVr_zps3c49995f.jpg.html)

Andysam
27 Sep 14, 21:31

Lol. Talk for yourself, dude.

Anyway, It doesn't seem like PSG is going to have a great CL this year, but who knows... For my part I hope they do good. I have been a fan of Ibra since his time on Inter and I don't hold any grudge against him for anything...

Pajo
13 Dec 14, 23:47
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10392353_10152961548350820_8976070786702605356_n.j pg?oh=7336abda0ebd889d00150a4647708b29&oe=5508F34E&__gda__=1427129507_19af053112c799bc68a10a05791acea a

:trollol:

Andysam
14 Dec 14, 21:10
He really needs to cut his hair a little...

Grujinho
14 Dec 14, 22:28
this is not really him. . .

Inter2010
14 Dec 14, 22:58
[QUOTE=Pajo;1334378]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10392353_10152961548350820_8976070786702605356_n.j pg?oh=7336abda0ebd889d00150a4647708b29&oe=5508F34E&__gda__=1427129507_19af053112c799bc68a10a05791acea a

afterlife zlatan reborn

Zlatan4life
23 Dec 14, 13:06
DN: You have previously mentioned Muhammad Ali, Petter Northug and Ronaldo as sports people you rank highly. Who would have finished on the podium if you had ranked the best Swedish sports people of all time?

Zlatan: On that list I would have been No1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, with due respect to the others

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/dec/23/zlatan-ibrahimovic-angry-second-swedish-sportspeople

------

Disrespectful, show some fucking class Zlatan...

Verathia
23 Dec 14, 13:15
Here's espns take.
http://www.espnfc.com/paris-saint-germain/story/2213194/zlatan-ibrahimovic-paris-saint-germain-angry-poll-sweden-sports-stars

Another Classic example of why I hate him.

Besnik
24 Dec 14, 09:24
http://oi60.tinypic.com/2noabr.jpg

Andysam
24 Dec 14, 19:15
People took it too personal, lmao.

Actually, another classic example of why I pretty much love him. :)

Verathia
24 Dec 14, 19:47
People took it too personal, lmao.

Actually, another classic example of why I pretty much love him. :)
Because he's full of himself?

Andysam
24 Dec 14, 20:24
Because he's full of himself?

Yes, I like people like that, but when they have a reason to be egocentric. If he were a mediocre footballer this wouldn't be funny. Not at all.

Verathia
25 Dec 14, 03:24
Yes, I like people like that, but when they have a reason to be egocentric. If he were a mediocre footballer this wouldn't be funny. Not at all.

He thinks too highly of himself, therefor he does NOT have a reason to be egocentric. He thinks that he should be listed as the GOAT of soccer and he isn't even greatest alive or even on his continent!

TheNetworkZ
25 Dec 14, 04:41
You're taking him too seriously. The world of sport is basically about watching bigger than life people do bigger than life things, and he's such an interesting character that it reminds us of that. He's really fun imo.

victor_inter
25 Dec 14, 05:49
He thinks too highly of himself, therefor he does NOT have a reason to be egocentric. He thinks that he should be listed as the GOAT of soccer and he isn't even greatest alive or even on his continent!
Yes that is correct. Cause gunnar nordahl is the greatest swedish player of all time. I love ibra though. He is an all time serie a great for sure. He would be amongst the Top 30 list of greatest players ever in the post 1990 era.

Andysam
25 Dec 14, 06:52

I read GOAT and I was like what's that "game of a throne" ... "guardian of a tea" :palm:

About Ibra I'm going to just agree on disagree, because he is totally in my top 5. And I think he is funny.

Batman
25 Dec 14, 07:21
You're taking him too seriously. The world of sport is basically about watching bigger than life people do bigger than life things, and he's such an interesting character that it reminds us of that. He's really fun imo.

Agreed. People need to listen to Mou's interviews more often tbh.

Black Knight
25 Dec 14, 09:06
It's only funny because he's actually good. When Bendtner does it, it's pathetic.

Wallace
25 Dec 14, 10:49
It's only funny because he's actually good. When Bendtner does it, it's pathetic.

You are pathetic for saying this about the lord.

Dylan
25 Dec 14, 13:31
Lord Bendtner jokes are one of the least funny jokes I've come across.

wera
25 Dec 14, 23:57
Zlatan has that clear balkan pride in himself, and playing a lot of years in serie a were most players think they are superstars do not help either,.

I can relate to his shittalking, that is what we do when we play fifa or csgo.

victor_inter
26 Dec 14, 02:59
I thought yo u were korean wera? Anyhow fuck the haters. Ibra is a boss.

wera
26 Dec 14, 23:19
I am korean bound, not korean yet.

That was some buddha shit right there.

Besnik
02 Jan 15, 11:34
Zlatan: “I hope Inter returns to greatness. Mancini is the right man “

Zlatan Ibrahimovic was interviewed by SportMediaset about the game against Inter and meeting with an old friend like Mancini:

“It made me happy to see him again, we haven’t met since the game against Parma. We talked a while and he seems to be feeling well, I’ve let my hair grow to look younger(laughs). He is back at Inter and I hope that he will do good. I hope that Inter will return to the levels they were when I played there and also just after I left. Mancini is the right man to do great things.”

How did you see Inter?

“Good. It was an exhibition game and all the teams are going through tough training sessions. I had gone through two tough sessions. “

Moratti?

“I have great memories from Inter and from Moratti. I had a great relation with him and I hope he and his family are all good. I also hope that Inter returns being great.”

Source: Sportmediaset.it

Marcello
03 Jan 15, 03:07
seriously move this thread to la grande inter

Andysam
03 Jan 15, 03:53

I second that emotion.

Verathia
03 Jan 15, 04:38
How about nah.

sakera
03 Jan 15, 06:48

He is great player.. But he has pussy mouth...
I dont want him in la grande

Marcello
04 Jan 15, 04:38
How about nah.

did you even watch any game during mancini's era with inter? what he done on the pitch for inter was unbelievable regardless of what he did after leaving he gave us satisfaction and joy and excitement.

what a shame

- - - Updated - - -

I dont want him in la grande

you cant remove someone from the history books

Verathia
07 Jan 15, 20:28
Seeing lots of articles where he compares himself to Jesus... :palm:

Fitzy
07 Jan 15, 21:28
Seeing lots of articles where he compares himself to Jesus... :palm:

Juan?

Wallace
07 Jan 15, 21:42
Juan?

:palm:

He thinks he can extend his career by becoming a defender and use his acrobatic skills for clearances and interceptions? I think not, I think at best he can only compare himself to Ranocchia. His speed and acceleration has degraded massively after his injury.

JJM
26 Jan 15, 16:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYihRDzMtVs

Batman
26 Jan 15, 20:27
Osvaldo did the same thing to Holebas I think when we played Roma. :lol:

Toninu
26 Jan 15, 20:44
Years later with a cooler head you can't help but think his contribution deserves to be recognised.

Andysam
27 Jan 15, 04:53
Hahahahahahaha, awwww Ibra! :D

Inter2010
27 Jan 15, 05:40
Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Mancio... great combination it was

I would welcome him back... but he's a jinxs for Inter.

A.l.i
27 Jan 15, 06:21
He has become very slow which is understandable.

Shaun
27 Jan 15, 06:31
Someone care to translate?

iThrowRocksAtBlindKids
27 Jan 15, 06:37
Yeah no kidding, translation please. I assume he's checking his ass out and mentioning something about the team mate's bbc.

Y&h
27 Jan 15, 15:38
Someone care to translate?

Yeah no kidding, translation please. I assume he's checking his ass out and mentioning something about the team mate's bbc.

Zlatan has taken such exception to something that Paul Baysse of St Etienne has said to him that he feels the need to find out his name. This could be because he genuinely does not know who Paul Baysse is, or more likely that he’s making the age old provocative suggestion that nobody knows who Paul Baysse is.

Unwilling to indulge in or take any of Zlatan’s nonsense, Baysse reciprocates and checks Zlatan’s shirt name. You’ve probably seen this already in the .gif but have some exposition anyway, just because.

Via ProjectBABB (http://babb.telegraph.co.uk/2015/01/zlatan-doesnt-like-being-on-the-receiving-end-of-zlatan/)

Dylan
27 Jan 15, 17:29
Who is Paul Baysse.

Andysam
29 Jan 15, 05:12
Unwilling to indulge in or take any of Zlatan’s nonsense, Baysse reciprocates and checks Zlatan’s shirt name.

Black Knight
14 Feb 15, 19:42
http://img-9gag-ftw.9cache.com/photo/a2YqOQp_460s.jpg

:lol: legend

pier
14 Feb 15, 20:33
http://img-9gag-ftw.9cache.com/photo/a2YqOQp_460s.jpg

:lol: legend

User Verified :lol:

Batman
14 Feb 15, 20:34
His arrogance suits him well tbh.

Though his latest comments about "Paris should be replacing Eiffel Tower with an Ibrahimovic statue" went too far, not funny anymore.

J..
14 Feb 15, 22:07
Alot of new tattoos. On his hands aswell. http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/internationell/frankrike/zlatan/article20319363.ab

http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image/20317896/892/normal/b8406dd3a8e42/zlatan2.jpg

84 different names are tattoed. He will talk about them later today (Sunday) in a press conference.

This is weird. They are hopefully just a statement and not permanent.

.h.
14 Feb 15, 22:12

Though his latest comments about "Paris should be replacing Eiffel Tower with an Ibrahimovic statue" went too far, not funny anymore.

maybe if he spent a bit less time on theatre and a bit more time on impact....

Andysam
15 Feb 15, 03:38
Alot of new tattoos. On his hands aswell. http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/internationell/frankrike/zlatan/article20319363.ab

http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image/20317896/892/normal/b8406dd3a8e42/zlatan2.jpg

84 different names are tattoed. He will talk about them later today (Sunday) in a press conference.

This is weird. They are hopefully just a statement and not permanent.

I was so confussed at first when I saw him without his shirt but I'm pretty sure they aren't real (at least not all of them) there is no chance that nobody noted the tattoos... especially the one in the hands.

Ibra knows how to do good marketing ;) At least I'm interested in knowing what's that really about.

shadowmoon
15 Feb 15, 03:49
he looks like a human graffiti wall.

Andysam
15 Feb 15, 03:49

I thought it was pretty funny.

https://scontent-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10957895_789697587775751_3618920745866537689_n.jpg ?oh=3ac92c3d7f0fd62fc25f4f7aea178f25&oe=558B5A89

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10649959_789697621109081_279579167321920991_n.jpg? oh=9ddfd4da97debbbef293900e14030633&oe=558A4F74&__gda__=1430932149_604b95342332ea6c513bb5d027554c4 7

Rimpel
15 Feb 15, 10:02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gHAywdfrMc

Another fantastic goal from Ibra.

Andysam
15 Feb 15, 13:30
In case you were dying from curiosity (?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDJjcL9Ya4c

DARi0
17 Feb 15, 10:05
It's really 1337 that he pulled another trademark Ibracadabra goal for this cause. ZLATAN #1

monster09
17 Feb 15, 10:34
Time to prove he is world class :D

wera
18 Feb 15, 00:21
Very good game against a team that is a bitch to play against. Courtois is the reason why Chelsea is not out of this yet.

Universe
18 Feb 15, 00:42
Only saw some short highlights but it seemed there were two headers he could have done better with. In both instances he headed the ball down into the ground too much, rather than putting more distance on them. Similar to his header for us against United which hit the crossbar.

RMancini10
18 Feb 15, 01:31
ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC'S RECORD AGAINST ENGLISH TEAMS
Team Games Goals
Arsenal 7 3
Liverpool 4 0
Man United 2 0
Tottenham 2 0
Chelsea 1 0

Taken before today's game, for some reason he never excels against english opposition

bandiera
18 Feb 15, 02:07
of course, if Zlatan played against Liverpool, he simply wouldn't be able to score.

but he's played 4 games vs Liverpool, no goals right? :lol:

JJM
02 Mar 15, 17:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKzitiYH_hM

Dylan
02 Mar 15, 18:07
Misleading title.

Kenny
08 Mar 15, 06:46
Just needs a Brazzers logo.

.h.
11 Mar 15, 20:29
Ibrahimovic. World class. Fuck you fanboy retards.

TheNetworkZ
11 Mar 15, 20:43
henry pls

wicked wizard
11 Mar 15, 20:50
Ibrahimovic. World class. Fuck you fanboy retards.you have to the biggest cluess so called football fan in the world

Devious
11 Mar 15, 20:53
Harsh red tbh, the ref collapsed under the Chelsea players fierce protest.

I dislike Ibra, but he deserved a yellow not a red.

.h.
11 Mar 15, 20:58
Oh sorry I guess getting sent off is a top class performance :oblivious:

wicked wizard
11 Mar 15, 21:01
Oh sorry I guess getting sent off is a top class performance :oblivious:Ye just no context like every thing you say

.h.
11 Mar 15, 21:04
All I know... Another year another IBRA flop in the CL

TheNetworkZ
11 Mar 15, 21:04
But what if his red card motivates PSG to go on and win the match? What then?

J..
11 Mar 15, 21:07
It shouldn't have been a red card. This is a disgrace.

.h.
11 Mar 15, 21:50
But what if his red card motivates PSG to go on and win the match? What then?

Then thats some inception shit there tbh

Coasterfreek
11 Mar 15, 22:13
That was a productive 31 minutes from Ibra. They might win something now

Devious
11 Mar 15, 22:21
The team plays better without him :yao:

All I know... Another year another IBRA flop in the CL

Jinx lord :yao:

TheNetworkZ
11 Mar 15, 22:21
Then thats some inception shit there tbh

There you go.

.h.
11 Mar 15, 22:24
There you go.

I guess it was predictable, as soon as zlatan stops playing for a team they immediately compete for the CL

he's like an anti-luck token.

barca win cl
zlatan signs for barca
inter win cl
zlatan signs for AC
barca win CL

Ronin
11 Mar 15, 22:25
I guess it was predictable, as soon as zlatan stops playing for a team they immediately compete for the CL

barca win cl
zlatan signs for barca
inter win cl
zlatan signs for AC
barca win CL

zlatan signs for psg
AC still sucks

TheNetworkZ
11 Mar 15, 22:33

barca win cl
zlatan signs for barca
inter win cl
zlatan signs for AC
barca win CL

You just can't admit he's world class, can you? What he did today was nothing short of genius. The guy knows how to win.

Batman
11 Mar 15, 22:51
After seeing Costa, Ibra is a saint compared to him. Call me idiot but I wouldnt mind Ibra finally winning the CL, no more respactable team out there, probably would prefer underdogs like Porto though. Wont happen anyway.

Ffi201zi002tlis
12 Mar 15, 01:53
PSG should bench Ibra for all their CL matches, maybe they'll have a chance to win it :yao:

Dude is still pathetic in big games as usual :lol:

Bergkamp
12 Mar 15, 02:56
Ibrahimovic said: "I don't know if I have to get angry or start to laugh. For me when I saw the red card I was like 'the guy doesn't know what he's doing.'

"That is not the worst. The worst is when I got the red card all the Chelsea players come around. It felt like I had a lot of babies around me."

Can't say he's wrong! :lol:

Ffi201zi002tlis
12 Mar 15, 02:59
He's still acting like he was a boss, while he's actually the flop in big games :palm: it's pathetic.

TheNetworkZ
12 Mar 15, 03:06
He played like 30 minutes. He didn't flop.

We'll see what happens in the next leg if he plays, judge then.

Ffi201zi002tlis
12 Mar 15, 03:12
Getting an unnecessary red card in an important game isn't a flop? Wait what?

TheNetworkZ
12 Mar 15, 04:15
You obviously didn't watch the game.

I4E
12 Mar 15, 04:24
Shocking red card decision. Also, Oscar is a pansy.

monster09
12 Mar 15, 06:05
Shocking red card decision. Also, Oscar is a pansy.

Oscar with Oscar worthy performance.

Embarrassing though, pathetic red card and in a way helped PSG, they were pumped up and all players made more efforts than before.

Ffi201zi002tlis
12 Mar 15, 08:03
You obviously didn't watch the game.
What did he do before that red card?

just like last year, or any season before, people here still try to find excuses for him :lol:

Andysam
12 Mar 15, 08:20
Obviously those of you that don't like him are going aren't going to like him not even if he wins the CL playing well.

And the few of us who do like him... Well at least me, I already think he is totally world class and he is funny

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2j9ped

So, this conversations are kind of pointless.

Pajo
12 Mar 15, 08:38
IMO that wasn't even a yellow, or yellow at most. Also penalty not given to Chelsea, but then again, the penalty they were given wasn't exactly a pen. Oh and, Costa should have gotten red, at least two times.

Pathetic refereeing.

Hasan
12 Mar 15, 09:18
Dude is still pathetic in big games as usual :lol:

I think that his haters are more pathetic.

Batman
12 Mar 15, 09:25

just like last year, or any season before, people here still try to find excuses for him :lol:

You said he was flop because he got a red card in an important game? Well that's not even a red card and I'm pretty sure everyone agree. Also he was sent off in the 32nd minute ffs, how can you judge a player in a game based on his performance in 30 mins or so, come on.

Ffi201zi002tlis
12 Mar 15, 09:34
If 30 minutes is not enough, then how about the first leg? He played full games and still couldn't do shit.

Last year fucking Lavezzi showed him how to play in big game in the first leg :yao: and then he got injured for the second leg. Also, he failed to score in most important games against big teams.

I'm not saying whether he's world class or not, but I'm sure he's shit in big games.

.h.
12 Mar 15, 09:41
how can we judge him on a whole game if he doesnt play a whole game

Batman
12 Mar 15, 09:46
how can we judge him on a whole game if he doesnt play a whole game

If he was sent off UNFAIRLY in the 30th minute, then dont judge at all, simple

.h.
12 Mar 15, 09:49
If he was sent off UNFAIRLY in the 30th minute, then dont judge at all, simple

Okay.

I'll ignore his game last night;

he's shit and a big game bottler. He's a show pony who works well against weak opposition, but as soon as he comes up against a team where players make even roughly the same order of magnitude of salary, he's a non-entity and completely invisible.

[Disclaimer because I know you fuckers like to get anally retentive - I am not claiming that by being completely invisible, he is completely invisible in EVERY SINGLE BIG GAME HE HAS EVER PLAYED - but rather, if you look at his 'average' big game performance, it is substantially poorer than the average big game performances of similar 'reputation'/salary players]

Intermania
12 Mar 15, 10:29
He is still world class regardless of your anally retentive opinion on every thread that I open today.

Cal
12 Mar 15, 12:59
Rekt

Universe
12 Mar 15, 15:07
God, not this again.

.h.
12 Mar 15, 15:12
dont worry, I'm not getting into it

Plus, its the FIF annual is ibra world class event. Every march :work:

TheNetworkZ
12 Mar 15, 16:54

You mentioned nothing but the red card so I replied to that, you didn't mention the 30 minutes he actually played. I'm not using an excuse, it's you trying to play a pathetic argument and then changing it around.

A red card, especially that red card, does not mean anyone is a flop. I'll leave it at that because I can see where this is going.

victor_inter
13 Mar 15, 05:34
Why are you all hating lol? For the first time he was able to help his team get past the knock out stages.

DARi0
13 Mar 15, 08:54
That was not a red card in ANY league FFS. I feel bad for him, as he can't play in 1st leg.

ZLATAN #1 :crazy:

L_Tdk
13 Mar 15, 11:29
Why are you all hating lol? For the first time he was able to help his team get past the knock out stages.

Exactly, best performance I've ever seen from him in CL. :slick:

That was not a red card in ANY league FFS. I feel bad for him, as he can't play in 1st leg.

ZLATAN #1 :crazy:

You should feel good for PSG though, as the next CL games they can play with actually 11 players on the pitch.

Devious
13 Mar 15, 16:43
Now we are 10 Nos, we are getting there, step by step.

victor_inter
13 Mar 15, 20:29
Zlatan may be a choker in champions league but i still love him. Forever king of serie a. He is like the nedtherlands in football. Always rated as potential favourites to win a major trophy but then they fall short when it matters. However, unlike the dutch, ibra can actually win league titles, he is the ultimate league legend lol.

J..
15 Mar 15, 22:34
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has apologised for launching into a foul-mouthed rant after PSG's 3-2 Ligue 1 defeat at Bordeaux on Sunday.

Ibrahimovic was angry with referee Lionel Jaffredo, and was seen on French TV saying France did not deserve to have PSG.

But after the outburst prompted French sports minister Patrick Kanner to ask the player to say sorry, the Swede had duly apologised.

After the game, Ibrahimovic said: "I've never seen this in my 15 years in football. Fucking amateur.

"Don't even deserve PSG should be in this country. Fucking too good for all of you."

But in a statement several hours after the game, Ibrahimovic said: "My remarks were not aimed at France or the French people.

"I was talking about football and not something else." http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11820/9761587/zlatan-ibrahimovic-sorry-for-saying-france-doesnt-deserve-psg

Video of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dddPshqktkY

Kenny
16 Mar 15, 08:47
What was he mad about?
All Bordeaux goals where valid, and PSG's penalty wasn't a penalty.

Ronin
16 Mar 15, 08:59
http://streamable.com/f6yz

Kenny
16 Mar 15, 10:02
Yup, indirect freekick, and possible match winner.
thanks Ronin.

bandiera
16 Mar 15, 10:48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmD5dLXqlO8

The Ligue 1 official channel match highlights of the Bordeaux PSG game. Funny how the commentary is peculiarly formal and defensive. :lol:

"There were suspicions of offside, but replays show the goal was valid" - look at the video again. It's offside.
Re Ibrahimovic's penalty, they said "Ezequiel Lavezzi then went down theatrically in the box under minimal contact from Mariano" as to say PSG were lucky to even get that call. "while the champions once again spurned an opportunity to go top"

This video is embarrassing stuff from the French Football Federation.

Howl
16 Mar 15, 12:58
The video showed the goal to be onside, if you're talking about the one at 2:16.. Looked like Rabiot and Veratti were playing him onside

Second one Lavezzi did milk it, but the dude stuck his leg out and was a clear penalty though

bandiera
16 Mar 15, 13:04
still, the tone is pretty defensive and unprofessional from a federation.

you're right, its definitely onside.

Armes
16 Mar 15, 17:01
he's managed to get politicians to comment, albeit after apologizing after the merde country remarks. :lol: