PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69

.h.
17 May 16, 20:48
i bet his family like eating more than just bread, more

Candreva Crosses
18 May 16, 00:16
What did he lift them to?

Are you joking? He took them through the qualifications. When it matter the most the last 2 games. Put Higuain, Messi and many others, not even together can they play when it matters the most with NT.

Howl
18 May 16, 03:13
Every time you post something about Zlatan you're cherry picking or something :lol:.. OK, he took them through the qualifiers, and one of the games against Denmark he did well.. But that's what you're getting at? He never dragged them to a significant stage of the WC.. And Messi for all the NT hate he gets, in the last WC was one of, if not their best players.

And before that you said "so he flunks a big game in CL"? Yeah that's irrelevant ain't it. Who cares, he's still the best right? fuck that shit. I used to be one of his biggest fans, constantly waiting for him to prove he's on a similar level to Messi and Ronaldo when it came down to it. He get's stick from a select few because he deserves it.

He's done it countless times, if he was good enough with the teams he had (& he's had some fucking awesome teams), he should have lifted them or at least put on memorable displays on most occasions. But sure, don't step up in the CL when it matters, but score against Denmark it's all made up for. Didn't Milik, a 22yr old kid contributed to 12 goals for Poland?.. something like what Zlatan did in the qualifiers should be expected. He's a great player, his number of league titles is impressive, but no doubt a choker in the biggest European games, to me. (sure not ALL of them, he's bound to have some good performances when you get so many games there).

If he's your countryman then I guess I can understand why you regard him highly, as he's been one of the best, if not best Swedish forwards ever.

But damn he needs to show some balls and produce big consistent CL performances, and do some serious shit in the Euro's to be close to Messi or Ronaldo for the season. Because to me, those are the big games. Feels good to say this shit.

I'm not a hater, but i'm not blind.

Wallace
18 May 16, 06:54
Was Vieri a big game choker?

Inter2010
18 May 16, 07:19
Zlatan has had a Champions Career in European football... but there is something that continues to elude him... he's never Won the "Champions League Title".

M.Adnan
18 May 16, 10:07
Was Vieri a big game choker?

That's a very interesting question. I was just wondering about him since he hasn't won the CL just like Ibrahimovic. But let's take a look on how and what these two players actually accomplished in the CL despite not winning it.

I've made a short and quick summary of Vieri's history in he Champions League.

I will only consider his seasons with the top clubs that actually compete for the CL title; these teams are Juventus, Inter and Milan.

1996/1997: Juventus - Final
2002/2003: Inter - Semi-finals
2003/2004: Inter - Knocked out early
2004/2005: Inter - Knocked out early

That's it. Vieri has played only four real seasons in the CL. His first 4 seasons with Inter don't count since he was either injured or Inter didn't qualify for the competition. He was also injured in his only season with Milan and didn't play. So 4 seasons in his entire career, reached the final and the semi-finals.

Now let's talk about his contribution in big games in those two successful seasons.

When he has reached the final with Juventus, he has scored 6 goals in 10 matches in the European competition (Juve's top goalscorer). That includes scoring against Ajax in both home and away games in the semi-finals, thus taking Juventus to the final game before losing 3-1 to Dortmund.

With his second season with Inter, he practically carried Inter to the semi-finals when he has scored on both home and away games against Valencia, then he got injured and didn't take take part in Inter's knock-out against Milan (sadly him and Crespo injured was a big reason why Inter couldn't reach the final in that season).

In conclusion, I don't think that Vieri was a big games choker, not even close. In contrary, he regularly shows up in big games according to these statistics. It doesn't help that his teams were not in top condition.

I will leave the Ibrahimovic statistics to you guys. I'm almost sure that Vieri despite his short times in the CL has had a much better performance than Ibrahimovic and was regularly up for the challenge in big European games despite his terrible bad luck and conditions. Atleast he has reached a CL final game with Juve and he was a major contribution to that accomplishment.

Does Zlatan have a similar record despite playing much more seasons in the CL with much better teams? He has played with an absolute top full-strength Juventus, a treble-winning Inter squad, a well in-form Italian champions Milan, and also.. fucking Barcelona. What else? PSG?

Give me a break.

Wallace
18 May 16, 11:52
I remember Vieri often went invisible in Milan Derby and against Juve in Serie A.

Do you recall the same? It's kinda vague now after so many years.

I remember he scored like once in Milan derby with a fluke tap in from Ventola's shot, and similarly a fluke tap in stealing Toldo's goal from a corner against Juve.

Handoyo
18 May 16, 12:30
Ronaldo also never won the CL and only ONE league title in his life

Inzaghi won 2 CLs and were decisive in them, but if you even ponder the idea that he did more in his career than Zlatan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

.h.
18 May 16, 15:02
It depends how you define 'done' stuff. Inzaghi was a world class poacher in his career. And as you point out yourself, when the going gets tough, Inzaghi was there to make a difference...

Candreva Crosses
18 May 16, 15:44
Every time you post something about Zlatan you're cherry picking or something :lol:.. OK, he took them through the qualifiers, and one of the games against Denmark he did well.. But that's what you're getting at? He never dragged them to a significant stage of the WC.. And Messi for all the NT hate he gets, in the last WC was one of, if not their best players.

And before that you said "so he flunks a big game in CL"? Yeah that's irrelevant ain't it. Who cares, he's still the best right? fuck that shit. I used to be one of his biggest fans, constantly waiting for him to prove he's on a similar level to Messi and Ronaldo when it came down to it. He get's stick from a select few because he deserves it.

He's done it countless times, if he was good enough with the teams he had (& he's had some fucking awesome teams), he should have lifted them or at least put on memorable displays on most occasions. But sure, don't step up in the CL when it matters, but score against Denmark it's all made up for. Didn't Milik, a 22yr old kid contributed to 12 goals for Poland?.. something like what Zlatan did in the qualifiers should be expected. He's a great player, his number of league titles is impressive, but no doubt a choker in the biggest European games, to me. (sure not ALL of them, he's bound to have some good performances when you get so many games there).

If he's your countryman then I guess I can understand why you regard him highly, as he's been one of the best, if not best Swedish forwards ever.

But damn he needs to show some balls and produce big consistent CL performances, and do some serious shit in the Euro's to be close to Messi or Ronaldo for the season. Because to me, those are the big games. Feels good to say this shit.

I'm not a hater, but i'm not blind.

Nope, not a countryman still love that man. Love can be blind. I'd still pick him instead of Milito.

.h.
18 May 16, 16:00
welp, under you we wouldnt have won the CL.

Ronin
18 May 16, 16:01
I'd still pick him instead of Milito.
http://theoriginalwinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/8.jpg

wicked wizard
18 May 16, 16:21

I'm not a hater, but i'm not blind.like Ronaldo is some "big game player". He flops just as much as zlatan, but he's so bummed beyond belief no one will say shit. And I don't think Messi would look anywhere near as good if he wasn't in Barcelona.

KevinB
18 May 16, 16:23
Guys, just be honest. At this moment, in this team. Chances we'd get the title/3rd place are higher with Zlatan than with Milito.

Still think it's quite bullshit Zlatan isn't great because he didn't win a C.L. as mentioned many times before, many great players didn't win the C.L.

b4h4mooth
18 May 16, 16:48
If zlatan comes to Inter, second place is guaranted after juve, i hope Napoli sell Higuain which I think he will go to Madrid as Benzema replacement.

Kazaan
18 May 16, 16:57
I bet, had you asked Mourinho in 2009 who would he rather have Ibra-Eto'o or Milito-Eto'o, he would've picked the former. And in that combo Eto'o would be closer to the goal, and he was fuckin lethal, some would say even more than Milito. You just can't know now what other combos would also had worked back then.

.h.
18 May 16, 17:10
That was never the option. It was ibra milito or milito etoo

Pimpin
18 May 16, 17:28
I dont think mou was too fond of Ibra tbh

KevinB
18 May 16, 17:29
Don't forget the amount of cash we got too

varmin
18 May 16, 17:53
For me Milito is more completed player than Zlatan and i'd pick him over Ibra in a heartbeat.

TheNetworkZ
18 May 16, 18:59
Nope, not a countryman still love that man. Love can be blind. I'd still pick him instead of Milito.

Milito was the best striker and one of the best overall players in the world during the 09-10 season. Was Zlatan ever considered the best striker in the world during any of his previous seasons?

Howl
18 May 16, 19:14

Well thank god Mou picked Milito, otherwise we would still be dreaming of the treble.

- - - Updated - - -

like Ronaldo is some "big game player". He flops just as much as zlatan, but he's so bummed beyond belief no one will say shit. And I don't think Messi would look anywhere near as good if he wasn't in Barcelona.

A while ago I remember doubting Ronaldo a lot with you, but over the years he has stepped up in the big matches with Real. Maybe not as much as Messi, but far more then Ibra. I still dont like Ronaldo, but you gotta give him credit man.

M.Adnan
19 May 16, 06:38
I remember Vieri often went invisible in Milan Derby and against Juve in Serie A.

Do you recall the same? It's kinda vague now after so many years.

I remember he scored like once in Milan derby with a fluke tap in from Ventola's shot, and similarly a fluke tap in stealing Toldo's goal from a corner against Juve.

You're right. I'm very sure that Ibrahimovic's record was better than Vieri's against Juve and Milan. I don't really remember much from Vieri in those derbies.

My only explanation is that Vieri is a one-dimentional player who is also very dependable on his team and can't create chances for himself. Facing teams like Juve and Milan specially pre-calciopoli when they were at their prime means facing the best defensive system/players in Europe at that time. Players like Vieri normally disappear when they're tightly marked by defenders like Nesta and Maldini. I remember Vieri struggling against them, probably because he has nothing to offer when they mark him tightly. He's dangerous in the air and physically strong, but these attributes can be shut off by a defender like Maldini or Nesta since they're also masters in those departments as well.

I think that Ibrahimovic, Cruz and even Martins (who was by far a lesser player) have much better efforts in the derbies than Vieri. Zlatan and Cruz were more complete players and have many other skills which they can use to beat their opponents' defenders and get around them such as technique and even free kicks. Even Martins has always been a big pain for Milan and Juve due to his insane speed which makes it impossible to mark him 100% and shut him down. But that doesn't mean that Martins was a better player then Vieri, right?

I think even Crespo had a similar disappointing record against Juve and Milan. I remember him being totally shut down in the derbies, and it's because he falls into the same category with Vieri in my opinion.

That's just my analysis and I could be wrong. This makes me wonder why a player like Ibrahimovic has been such a big disappointment in CL games despite having the skills of creating chances for himself without being so dependable on his teammates (like Vieri and Crespo who had better records than him in the CL).

I mean Cruz was constantly stepping up for Inter in the CL every season, regardless of Inter's terrible conditions. You would expect a player like Ibra to do the same since that he had all the required skills to do so. His performances just didn't match his potential.

Candreva Crosses
19 May 16, 10:51
Milito was the best striker and one of the best overall players in the world during the 09-10 season. Was Zlatan ever considered the best striker in the world during any of his previous seasons?

Depends what you compare it with. Did YOU think he was one of the best overall players in the world? Did Balon d'Or think it? I guess it depends on how you compare it. Everyone have different view on it. Mancini likes Melo and Toure for that position but do you think they are the best ones for us?

- - - Updated - - -

I bet, had you asked Mourinho in 2009 who would he rather have Ibra-Eto'o or Milito-Eto'o, he would've picked the former. And in that combo Eto'o would be closer to the goal, and he was fuckin lethal, some would say even more than Milito. You just can't know now what other combos would also had worked back then.

I bet if you asked anyone here they would pick Ibra over Milito 2009 but that perfect treble have made them blind to say Milito is better than Zlatan. Even said OVERALL. LOL.

like Ronaldo is some "big game player". He flops just as much as zlatan, but he's so bummed beyond belief no one will say shit. And I don't think Messi would look anywhere near as good if he wasn't in Barcelona.

Yeah, so hard to have an argument with these guys. Thank God I'm not from Sweden because then they would have said I only defend him because of my nationality.

- - - Updated - - -

Well thank god Mou picked Milito, otherwise we would still be dreaming of the treble.

- - - Updated - - -

A while ago I remember doubting Ronaldo a lot with you, but over the years he has stepped up in the big matches with Real. Maybe not as much as Messi, but far more then Ibra. I still dont like Ronaldo, but you gotta give him credit man.

Mou didn't pick Milito over Ibra did he? Ibra wanted to leave.

Anyway I'm not gonna try to put more thought on this.

.h.
19 May 16, 10:56
Yes, god forbid what someone actually did changes our judgement on who we would prefer Ibra vs Milito.

You're right - in 2009 if it was between Milito and Ibra (Note that was NEVER the decision) we'd all pick Ibra. And we'd probably not have won the CL because of it.

Kazaan
19 May 16, 12:13
Yeah, I would have most definitely picked Ibra-Eto'o over Milito-Eto'o, because I rated Ibra waaay higher than Milito. As browha said though, that was not the choice, so I am speaking strictly in the terms of fantasy football. I am glad I have no influence on Inter btw

If Mancini did with Icardi today for example, what Moratti/Branca/Mourinho did back then with Ibra, I have no idea how would I react. I would probably be pissed. Mancini's version of Eto'o+$ for Ibra would probably be Džeko+$ for Icardi :)

kameru
19 May 16, 14:42
You're right. I'm very sure that Ibrahimovic's record was better than Vieri's against Juve and Milan. I don't really remember much from Vieri in those derbies.

My only explanation is that Vieri is a one-dimentional player who is also very dependable on his team and can't create chances for himself. Facing teams like Juve and Milan specially pre-calciopoli when they were at their prime means facing the best defensive system/players in Europe at that time. Players like Vieri normally disappear when they're tightly marked by defenders like Nesta and Maldini. I remember Vieri struggling against them, probably because he has nothing to offer when they mark him tightly. He's dangerous in the air and physically strong, but these attributes can be shut off by a defender like Maldini or Nesta since they're also masters in those departments as well.

I think that Ibrahimovic, Cruz and even Martins (who was by far a lesser player) have much better efforts in the derbies than Vieri. Zlatan and Cruz were more complete players and have many other skills which they can use to beat their opponents' defenders and get around them such as technique and even free kicks. Even Martins has always been a big pain for Milan and Juve due to his insane speed which makes it impossible to mark him 100% and shut him down. But that doesn't mean that Martins was a better player then Vieri, right?

I think even Crespo had a similar disappointing record against Juve and Milan. I remember him being totally shut down in the derbies, and it's because he falls into the same category with Vieri in my opinion.

That's just my analysis and I could be wrong. This makes me wonder why a player like Ibrahimovic has been such a big disappointment in CL games despite having the skills of creating chances for himself without being so dependable on his teammates (like Vieri and Crespo who had better records than him in the CL).

I mean Cruz was constantly stepping up for Inter in the CL every season, regardless of Inter's terrible conditions. You would expect a player like Ibra to do the same since that he had all the required skills to do so. His performances just didn't match his potential.

"You wanna know? Ask Materazzi!"

CoolMan44
19 May 16, 15:02
Ibra was pretty terrible against Juventus. Missed countless of sitters and in general played terribly. He did better against Milan, scored a couple of times, and had assists as well. He was horrible in almost every knockout round though.

He's still had big moments in the league, winning the title in 2007/2008 after just coming back from injury. I think lately he has improved in big games, but still leaves a lot to be desired for a player who, in my opinion, is easily one of the best strikers in the world, and there aren't many who can match him skill or size-wise.

Pajo
20 May 16, 13:46
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13254611_1030198517056211_6521082916134330156_n.jp g?oh=2f76a9973bf5327ca13e4ded9ac23eb8&oe=57D1BBB2

:trollol: :trollol:

Eustass
20 May 16, 15:55
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13254611_1030198517056211_6521082916134330156_n.jp g?oh=2f76a9973bf5327ca13e4ded9ac23eb8&oe=57D1BBB2

:trollol: :trollol:

Thursday refers to europa league or somethin?

Dylan
20 May 16, 16:52
I'm assuming that's another fake quote.

Candreva Crosses
21 May 16, 00:13
Thursday refers to europa league or somethin?

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

dutchman
21 May 16, 16:19
Can we get him back please?

Candreva Crosses
21 May 16, 16:55
Can we get him back please?

Get Milito instead :awyeah:

monster09
23 May 16, 13:35
Elko Born ‎@Elko_B

Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf are reporting Zlatan Ibrahimovic has joined Manchester United.

Elko Born ‎@Elko_B

De Telegraaf have connections with Zlatan's agent Mino Raiola, who is Dutch. He could be the source of this information.
6:49 PM - 23 May 2016

.h.
23 May 16, 13:45
maybe hes finally buckled to my world class arguments and isnt even gonna bother competing on the CL Stage anymore

On a more serious note, how long will he sign for? I cant imagine more than a 2 season contract at absolute best? He'll be nearly 37 by the time a 2 season contract expires.

monster09
23 May 16, 13:51
maybe hes finally buckled to my world class arguments and isnt even gonna bother competing on the CL Stage anymore

On a more serious note, how long will he sign for? I cant imagine more than a 2 season contract at absolute best? He'll be nearly 37 by the time a 2 season contract expires.

Reports that he will be a coach after his playing career. So it would be max 2 years contract and then coach if he wants.

Elko Born ‏@Elko_B 27m27 minutes ago

According to De Telegraaf, there are plans for Zlatan to become an 'assistant coach' at Manchester United after his playing career.

.h.
23 May 16, 14:14
well, congrats, you've signed a very good player. It'll be interesting to see how he adapts to England after all this time, its a shame he wont be competing for the CL next year though, but at least this forum wont have to look at another world class debate for a while

francesco
23 May 16, 15:02
well, congrats, you've signed a very good player. It'll be interesting to see how he adapts to England after all this time, its a shame he wont be competing for the CL next year though, but at least this forum wont have to look at another world class debate for a while
no way he is a world class player, he doesn't even have ambition to win EL when he sign for man utd
if he wanted to win EL then he should have signed for sevilla
:troll:

thatdude
23 May 16, 17:28
Zlatan to Man Utd with Mourinho as the coach kind of makes sense. It will be a great swan song to a stellar career. I'm sure he won't score nearly as much over the next couple of years as we're accustomed to, but he will get Man Utd playing better.

His mentality will be worth the wages alone.

ADRossi
03 Jun 16, 22:27
Sky reporting it's a done deal; one year contract to Man U.

didi
03 Jun 16, 23:49
He will be spectasular to watch against Man City .. he had hard relationship with Guardiola

- - - Updated - - -

He will be spectasular to watch against Man City .. he had hard relationship with Guardiola

.h.
04 Jun 16, 06:12
so, no cl title for zlatan.

nurko
04 Jun 16, 08:10
so, no cl title for zlatan.

Who would expect such a post from you ? :D

Anyways, he still has chance, not this season but still a long way to go for him.

.h.
04 Jun 16, 08:24
well, if he was at united for 2 years, i think he'd have a chance.

given the manager merry go round we've just seen, how many guys are gonna wanna sign 35 year old ibrahimovic on expensive wages to try to win a CL? I think they're gonna be looking at the long game and trying to build a good team

- - - Updated - - -

well, if he was at united for 2 years, i think he'd have a chance.

given the manager merry go round we've just seen, how many guys are gonna wanna sign 35 year old ibrahimovic on expensive wages to try to win a CL? I think they're gonna be looking at the long game and trying to build a good team

Ronin
04 Jun 16, 09:20
Maybe we'll find out that Europa League is the competition of Ibra.

Bluenine
06 Jun 16, 08:00
Ibra, embrace Mourinho. Take your revenge on Pep. Forget Meewan.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13312625_1724668857787199_1930937289408802307_n.jp g?oh=a4f6dda163ed02c694ae9eda4f73ac82&oe=5807C150

francesco
07 Jun 16, 20:23
Asked where he'd be next season, Zlatan said: "My future is A-Z. Follow A-Z and you will see my future."

Ibra move to AZ Alkmaar confirmed :oblivious:

firmino
07 Jun 16, 20:32
what a buffoon. and attention whore, too. the best thing is to just ignore him. after all, despite playing in some of the best teams in the world, he was never able to win a champions league, he didn't even reach a final.

Howl
07 Jun 16, 21:17
Don't know why media keep asking him the same question. Everyone knows he's going to Man Utd

Bluenine
07 Jun 16, 21:25
Don't know why media keep asking him the same question. Everyone knows he's going to Man Utd

Earlier there was speculation that Ibra was keeping the Man Utd offer as a back up, while waiting for the Chinese funds at Milan... but that was before Berlusconi called his Chinese counterparts "baby eating" cannibals... :yao:

Shaun
07 Jun 16, 21:41
Why don't we go after him? Sell Icardi and buy Zlatan. We'll get a CL spot

Bluenine
07 Jun 16, 22:16
Why don't we go after him? Sell Icardi and buy Zlatan. We'll get a CL spot

Because The Zlatan has a mind of his own. :work:

monster09
08 Jun 16, 02:27
Earlier there was speculation that Ibra was keeping the Man Utd offer as a back up, while waiting for the Chinese funds at Milan... but that was before Berlusconi called his Chinese counterparts "baby eating" cannibals... :yao:

Rumor is that everything is agreed, Ibra is waiting till next season so that he will get a massive loyalty bonus from PSG for seeing out the contract. Contract expires on June 30th. Telegraph and Independent running the same story, which means it is briefed by someone.

.h.
08 Jun 16, 07:00
that doesnt even make any sense. but given psg, i could believe it.

monster09
08 Jun 16, 07:06
that doesnt even make any sense. but given psg, i could believe it.

nothing to do with psg. All players have loyalty bonus if they see out their contract or even if clubs sell them without player asking for transfer.

.h.
08 Jun 16, 07:52
Yes but signing a bosman agreement with United is still a completion of his existing contract... since it wouldn't be valid until the 1st of july

monster09
08 Jun 16, 09:30
Yes but signing a bosman agreement with United is still a completion of his existing contract... since it wouldn't be valid until the 1st of july

Good point. Looks like papers are briefed, that's the case when more than 1 paper run the same story.

.h.
08 Jun 16, 10:21
sure. I mean my comment on Ibra is that I wouldnt be surprised with PSG that they somehow did include some ridiculous extra clause like that, they did give him a pay raise during the season for nothing. we'll see.

Zlatan4life
26 Jun 16, 07:17
Zlatan's all 62 goals for Sweden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=PkN-oMgPI3o

Shame that his NT career didn't end as we all expected.

Still, Zlatan is by far the greatest footballer & sportsman in the history of Sweden.

I'll miss you Ibra :(

monster09
30 Jun 16, 15:14
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmNSdz3WIAAZ8kH.jpg:large

:fap:

thatdude
30 Jun 16, 20:06
I seriously wonder how he'll do with out a dominant team behind him at this stage in his career. He certainly can't carry a squad like he used to. His mentality will be good for the club overall though, he and Mourinho are bonafide winners.

Kazaan
30 Jun 16, 20:53
Ibra vs Pep should be fun

I4E
30 Jun 16, 22:16
Zlatan signed Manchester United ...

Pharaoh
30 Jun 16, 22:48
He's a great player still, and will be the complete forward Mourinho will run the offense through. It'll definitely be fun to watch

Rimpel
01 Jul 16, 08:55
Damn the EPL is shaping up to be quite epic this coming season.

.h.
01 Jul 16, 09:00
wait till they brexit

Universe
01 Jul 16, 09:22
browha did you vote to brexit or bremain, bro?

DARi0
01 Jul 16, 11:55
https://scontent.ftsr1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13524565_1063765153689291_1891707477373776981_n.jp g?oh=f2d33825530b28fa9eec3f289d57f31b&oe=57F5DE1B

Ibra should launch his own clothing brand :D ZlatanWear or something

.h.
01 Jul 16, 11:58
browha did you vote to brexit or bremain, bro?

bromain

Kenny
01 Jul 16, 12:42

He has a clothing brand:
https://a-z.com/

Wobblz
01 Jul 16, 13:37
https://scontent.ftsr1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13524565_1063765153689291_1891707477373776981_n.jp g?oh=f2d33825530b28fa9eec3f289d57f31b&oe=57F5DE1B

And yes, there you can see similar stuff (https://a-z.com/en/7190649_F990?) already.

Universe
02 Jul 16, 05:16
bromain

Good man. That brexit decision ruined my day.

Zlatan4life
03 Jul 16, 11:08
Zlatan Ibrahimović: "I wasn't expecting very much of Ligue 1 when I signed for PSG. Ligue 1 wasn't up to my level nor of the clubs where I'd played before. It's the simple truth. So there was clearly a risk to me, for my value, for my image" (http://www.europe1.fr/sport/ibrahimovic-la-l1-netait-pas-au-niveau-de-mon-talent-2788129)

nurko
03 Jul 16, 12:57
I seriously wonder how he'll do with out a dominant team behind him at this stage in his career. He certainly can't carry a squad like he used to. His mentality will be good for the club overall though, he and Mourinho are bonafide winners.

Dominant team is being built behind him, Mou won't settle for a subpar squad.

I am looking forward to seeing him there, going to be interesting definitely.

Shark
05 Jul 16, 12:23
Interesting fact:
After winning the last trophy in France he posted a pic on Facebook with the caption "Nr. 30". Presumably referring to the amount of trophies he won. But technically it's 28 since he included the scudettos in Rube as well.

DARi0
07 Jul 16, 01:46
https://scontent.ftsr1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13533186_1265581600127852_4865760608617216119_n.jp g?oh=50facc320a0cae7ffb0dbfe34c1d3edc&oe=582F6B45

ZLATAN pimped by famous fashion designer

Bergpavian
07 Jul 16, 16:17
ZLATAN pimping fashion

:work:

DARi0
09 Jul 16, 00:01
https://media.giphy.com/media/ia4K89GnCsCjK/giphy.gif

CoolMan44
09 Jul 16, 00:52
Interesting fact:
After winning the last trophy in France he posted a pic on Facebook with the caption "Nr. 30". Presumably referring to the amount of trophies he won. But technically it's 28 since he included the scudettos in Rube as well.

He's always said he counts those, even when he joined Inter if I remember.

wera
11 Jul 16, 18:55
Ofc he does. He believes he won them fair and square. I'd feel the same way in his position.

TheNetworkZ
11 Jul 16, 19:31
That's just being in denial

InterFCAustin
11 Jul 16, 22:54
I just wonder,��If the majority of interistas hate him the way I HATE HIM. There's no human being on earth that i hate more then I hate him. The combination of being a professional asshole...dickhead..arrogant prick...and the fact that he doesn't like inter..and always talk shit about us,either directly or indirectly,always talks about the biggest team in the world (Milan)...makes me puke all over my screen every time I see his name or face.

ScottishInterista
11 Jul 16, 23:39
I can name at least 10 players i hate more than him, in no specific order;

Ronaldo
Rooney
Busquets
Chiellini
Terry
Cantona
Keane
Beckham
McGeady
Pepe

and i could probably stick another couple in with more in depth thought

Black Knight
12 Jul 16, 06:21
Nedved. Don't forget Nedved.

CoolMan44
12 Jul 16, 12:50
True. No list is complete without Nedved.

uzhang
12 Jul 16, 12:57
Still remember nedved dirty tackle on Figo.

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk

Kakaroto
12 Jul 16, 14:57
I like Zlatan.

JJM
12 Jul 16, 15:02
I like turtles

Kakaroto
12 Jul 16, 15:44
El violador de tortugas.

JJM
12 Jul 16, 16:25
El violador de tortugas.
Still more realistic(not saying I do) but you can only dream of raping Zlatan,in fact Zlatan would rape you #nohomo

Sassuolu
12 Jul 16, 18:37
Always liked Zlatan he wasn't a player that was gonna stay here forever.

Inter2010
13 Jul 16, 06:13
Zlatan is a one man team, scoring machine... but he's in decline

IRR26
19 Jul 16, 07:48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgrDy_LcsMM

Just wondering if he was ManUtd fan as a kid.

Candreva Crosses
19 Jul 16, 21:46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgrDy_LcsMM

Just wondering if he was ManUtd fan as a kid.

He was a Ronaldo fan.

Bluenine
29 Jul 16, 22:29
Zlatan is a one man team, scoring machine... but he's in decline

Maybe he is on decline, maybe not. We will come to know whether this move pays off from a sporting sense soon enough...

From a financial sense, it was a masterstroke for Manchester United. In the first week of sales of Ibra's shirt, Manchester United have made revenues of 90m. NINETY fucking MILLION! In one week! Thats half of Inter's total fucking revenues for the year.

In a way, Ibra has already funded the Pogba move....

Cómi
29 Jul 16, 23:14
Money from jersey sales go to the shirt sponsor, in their case Adidas

Bluenine
30 Jul 16, 00:57
Money from jersey sales go to the shirt sponsor, in their case Adidas

True, large part of that revenue goes to the manufacturer (i.e. adidas in this case). But it is estimated (by Swissramble) that the club still earns about 30% of the revenue, and that is all profit. So if the total sales of Ibra shirts in 1 week was 90m (which is phenomenal), then Man Utd would have earned a 27m profit from it.

27m profit in 1 week! That is fucking mental.

Howl
30 Jul 16, 01:59
90 million from just selling ibrahimovic shirts? that can't be right surely.

Wings
30 Jul 16, 02:23
You can't just say Ibra's sold 90m worth of shirts and say Ibra was responsible for all of that. Some of those people would have bought Man Utd shirts anyway, they would have just picked another player.

Pimpin
30 Jul 16, 02:47
You can't just say Ibra's sold 90m worth of shirts and say Ibra was responsible for all of that. Some of those people would have bought Man Utd shirts anyway, they would have just picked another player.

the thing is what percentage of those 90m would buy a shirt

Wings
30 Jul 16, 05:06
the thing is what percentage of those 90m would buy a shirt

Well first it's not 90m people, unless each shirt is €1. And second I would guess quite a bit since Man Utd sell a lot of merchandise anyway.

monster09
30 Jul 16, 05:06
Maybe he is on decline, maybe not. We will come to know whether this move pays off from a sporting sense soon enough...

From a financial sense, it was a masterstroke for Manchester United. In the first week of sales of Ibra's shirt, Manchester United have made revenues of 90m. NINETY fucking MILLION! In one week! Thats half of Inter's total fucking revenues for the year.

In a way, Ibra has already funded the Pogba move....

No way that's true, evev if it is then it's adidas who makes the money.

Zlatan4life
07 Aug 16, 20:20
Zlatan: "MUFC is the biggest club in which I've played in. The only one that is comparable is AC Milan." (http://www.espnfc.com/english-fa-community-shield/story/2924938/zlatan-ibrahimovic-sets-sights-on-more-manchester-united-titles-after-shield-win)

Kazaan
07 Aug 16, 20:28
No Barca? I get there are many doubts about us currently, but there are no doubts about them.

Jnr
07 Aug 16, 20:28
Some facts of Zlatan Ibrahimovic:
1 - when he was 10ys, Zlatan decided to live by himself. And his parents just moved to another house.
2 - Zlatan lost his virginity even before his parents.
3 - one day Zlatan did a test in a lie detector machine. The machine confessed everything.
Arsenal - when Zlatan was young, his parents used to sleep on his bed when they were scared.
5 - When Zlatan goes to your place to visit you, you're the guest.
6- the father's name of Zlatan is Zlatan Junior.
7 - one day Zlatan passed a red light and the police stopped his car. Zlatan charged the police.
8 - Zlatan helped the nurses when he was born.
9 - Zlatan never lies. The truth is what is wrong.
10 - when Alexander Graham Bell created the telephone, he already had three missed calls from Zlatan.
11- Oxygen needs Zlatan to survive.
12 - it is impossible for Zlatan to have a heart attack. Nothing is stupid enough to attack Zlatan.
13 - In school teachers used to raise their hands to talk with Zlatan.
14 - one day Zlatan missed two days in a row in the school. Later on, these days were called Saturday and Sunday.
15 - one day Zlatan arrived late at school. The other students were penalised because they arrived too early.

Lyran
07 Aug 16, 20:30
Some facts of Zlatan Ibrahimovic:
1 - when he was 10ys, Zlatan decided to live by himself. And his parents just moved to another house.
2 - Zlatan lost his virginity even before his parents.
3 - one day Zlatan did a test in a lie detector machine. The machine confessed everything.
Arsenal - when Zlatan was young, his parents used to sleep on his bed when they were scared.
5 - When Zlatan goes to your place to visit you, you're the guest.
6- the father's name of Zlatan is Zlatan Junior.
7 - one day Zlatan passed a red light and the police stopped his car. Zlatan charged the police.
8 - Zlatan helped the nurses when he was born.
9 - Zlatan never lies. The truth is what is wrong.
10 - when Alexander Graham Bell created the telephone, he already had three missed calls from Zlatan.
11- Oxygen needs Zlatan to survive.
12 - it is impossible for Zlatan to have a heart attack. Nothing is stupid enough to attack Zlatan.
13 - In school teachers used to raise their hands to talk with Zlatan.
14 - one day Zlatan missed two days in a row in the school. Later on, these days were called Saturday and Sunday.
15 - one day Zlatan arrived late at school. The other students were penalised because they arrived too early.

This is a copy paste about Chuck Norris

Black Knight
07 Aug 16, 20:47
I'm more confused why he replaced the number 4 with Arsenal.

.h.
07 Aug 16, 20:48
..cuz arsenal always come 4th?

Black Knight
07 Aug 16, 20:49
Maybe. Still doesn't fit the context :brozo:

Shark
07 Aug 16, 21:12
It's just a shitty running gag on the internet. It's barely funny.

wera
07 Aug 16, 21:40
Ibra with another winning goal for another trophy. Massive props.

wera
19 Aug 16, 19:39
Oh, look, Ibra scoring 3 in 3 games. Fuck the haters.

Ronin
19 Aug 16, 19:50
Lol you know very well that no one has ever said anything about his league performances.

wera
19 Aug 16, 20:02
there were people all over the internet saying that Ibra is too old for EPL

dude is lethal as fuck

achilles
19 Aug 16, 20:22
As long as Man U has Zlatan, Mou and Pogba, I will be a 'plastic' fan.
I knew he would continue to build his legend.

Fantastic stuff from Zlatan.

Candreva Crosses
19 Aug 16, 20:43
You'd rather have Milito? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ibra still delievers <3

Ronin
19 Aug 16, 20:49
You sound like a Juventus fan, putting down Millito and bringing up Ibra. At least Millito has a Champions League trophy.

Wobblz
19 Aug 16, 20:53
Well, Ibra for me is a prick. He's good, but he's a massive piece of shit and it's a lot harder not being a piece of shit, than being a good footballer, so fuck him.

Enough of self-serving idiots in this world. We need some humility and decent people for kids to look up. Javier fucking Zanetti is one such player, but they broke the mould with him.

Milito is a great human being as well, Cambiasso, Samuel, actually it's fantastic that when I look up at the 2010 team I see great people, not the Usain Bolts, or the Pogba's, or Zlatan's. The aforementioned guys are just normal dudes doing their jobs - those other guys are just full of shit, no matter how good they are at what they're doing. Icardi is one of them.

DIN011
19 Aug 16, 20:58
Why exactly is Ibra a piece of shit?

.h.
19 Aug 16, 21:01
tbf bournemouth and southampton arent exactly la creme de la creme

Rimpel
19 Aug 16, 21:05
Ibra is going to dominate the PL at the age of 34, that's impressive.

KevinB
19 Aug 16, 21:28
Dude's like wine, gets better when he gets older.

Bergpavian
19 Aug 16, 21:49
Oh, look, Ibra scoring 3 in 3 games. Fuck the haters.

4 in 3 games. :closeenough:

thatdude
19 Aug 16, 21:55

Come on, Southhampton has been a good team for years now. Not great, but good.

Candreva Crosses
19 Aug 16, 22:03
Guess he have to score against Stoke. Rainy blabla

wera
19 Aug 16, 22:09
Well, Ibra for me is a prick. He's good, but he's a massive piece of shit and it's a lot harder not being a piece of shit, than being a good footballer, so fuck him.

Enough of self-serving idiots in this world. We need some humility and decent people for kids to look up. Javier fucking Zanetti is one such player, but they broke the mould with him.

Milito is a great human being as well, Cambiasso, Samuel, actually it's fantastic that when I look up at the 2010 team I see great people, not the Usain Bolts, or the Pogba's, or Zlatan's. The aforementioned guys are just normal dudes doing their jobs - those other guys are just full of shit, no matter how good they are at what they're doing. Icardi is one of them.

Humility :palm: go join fucking Unicef and go cry about how the world isn't fair

humility ain't bringing food on the table

fuck humility

you would shit your pants if you knew how many of your favourite people in the world are actually shitty people (for your standards)

if our whole human history taught us one thing is that we will always go to war. there will always be big egos and we will always have assholes in this world. good thing we have sports so that THE EGO can be satisfied even from a fan perspective, not just the people who appear on our tv/computer/cellphone/ALLTHATGADGETRYWEHAVENOWADAYS screens

Candreva Crosses
19 Aug 16, 22:16
I never fucking agree with you wera but that was gold. Thankyou.

thatdude
19 Aug 16, 22:31
Wera, let's leave religion out of this please..

achilles
19 Aug 16, 23:12

Southampton produced: Theo Walcott (hasn't lived up to his promise but still better than Biabiany), Gareth Bale, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Adam Lallana, Callum Chambers (We will see if he becomes any good), Luke Shaw (looking fantastic ATM)....

So yeah. Thats a big club, at least as far as successfully developing top level talent in my book.

IMO, players who are perceived as arrogant, like Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic, don't have to change a goddamn thing. You stick with what brought you to the 'Dance'. Your greatest strength is usually your greatest weakness. So in this case, while some people see only arrogance, the players themselves have benefitted tremendously from their own SELF-CONFIDENCE AND BELIEF.

Javier'sSon
20 Aug 16, 03:15
let's leave religion out of this please..

Is that what the priest says to the poor kids?

Pimpin
20 Aug 16, 03:25
we just need to accept the fact that we will have weras in this world

Armes
20 Aug 16, 05:53
To be frank, Wobblz has a point, though a bit too harsh. Zlatan's ego is just an inch below the fucking Salvador Dali scale, minus the mental retardation, but he ain't a piece of shit, nor a bad human being. You can tell the shits and the greats apart easily, regardless of their character. Respect to him for not going to some MLS or Chinese club to collect that last paycheck. Instead he went to the best league, in a legendary club to play as the first choice forward under fucking Mourinho. He'll be 35 in about a month and a half.

.h.
20 Aug 16, 06:40
Southampton produced: Theo Walcott (hasn't lived up to his promise but still better than Biabiany), Gareth Bale, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Adam Lallana, Callum Chambers (We will see if he becomes any good), Luke Shaw (looking fantastic ATM)....

So yeah. Thats a big club, at least as far as successfully developing top level talent in my book.

IMO, players who are perceived as arrogant, like Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic, don't have to change a goddamn thing. You stick with what brought you to the 'Dance'. Your greatest strength is usually your greatest weakness. So in this case, while some people see only arrogance, the players themselves have benefitted tremendously from their own SELF-CONFIDENCE AND BELIEF.

That's like saying Pescara is a big club because they produced Verratti, Caprari, etc.

Bale didnt even do 10% of his talent at Southampton. Chambers, Ox, Walcott all moved elsewhere when they were like aged 18.
Means shit about their ability to be a big team.

nurko
20 Aug 16, 08:09

Here we go... :D

.h.
20 Aug 16, 09:17
i dont doubt he's going to dominate the league. he's in the best form of his life, and man utd are perfectly set up for a player like ibrahimovic to thrive. never once said otherwise..

but people should chill their tits, he's played in a glorified friendly, and two league matches against one ok opposition and one shit one. it's not like he's opened his season vs arsenal and city.

wicked wizard
20 Aug 16, 10:23
i dont doubt he's going to dominate the league. he's in the best form of his life, and man utd are perfectly set up for a player like ibrahimovic to thrive. never once said otherwise..

but people should chill their tits, he's played in a glorified friendly, and two league matches against one ok opposition and one shit one. it's not like he's opened his season vs arsenal and city.Best form of his life? He's like 50 years old now. You always used him been to scared to go test him self in the elite premier league I wonder what you're excuse will be when he dominates it while been a Geriatric?

.h.
20 Aug 16, 10:48
But he is in the best form of his life. Just because he's 35 doesnt make him past it, no sane person is gonna argue he's worse now than he was 8 years ago.

M.Adnan
20 Aug 16, 11:02
He's one of those players whose gameplay improves when getting older. Experience and strength are his main attributes, and they level up over time and training. As long as he remains the professional and hard-worker that he is and keeps focusing on football then he can only improve in the upcoming seasons. He doesn't rely on speed or something that might be affected by age. In fact, someone with his game style and this much of experience is seriously lethal at this point.

Zlatan4life
20 Aug 16, 13:33
Come on, Southhampton has been a good team for years now. Not great, but good.

Here we go... :D

@browha is not wrong though. Saints have lost very crucial members from last season like Koeman, Wanyama, Mane & Pelle...

Saints is obviously not as good as they're atm...

I love Zlatan as the next guy, but I've to agree with @browha that it's not really a feat to score against Bournemouth & Saints and they weren't capable to give ManU a proper fight..

The real test will be against Manchester City right after their game against Hull.

firmino
20 Aug 16, 13:46
As long as you score and make your team win, it's always good. It is still 3 points against Bournemouth as it is against city and since there are way more "Bournemouths" than "cities" out there, in order to win the league it is statically a great thing to almost always score against weaker teams, even if you lose to those two or three bigger rivals

Wobblz
20 Aug 16, 15:07
Humility :palm: go join fucking Unicef and go cry about how the world isn't fair

humility ain't bringing food on the table

fuck humility

you would shit your pants if you knew how many of your favourite people in the world are actually shitty people (for your standards)

if our whole human history taught us one thing is that we will always go to war. there will always be big egos and we will always have assholes in this world. good thing we have sports so that THE EGO can be satisfied even from a fan perspective, not just the people who appear on our tv/computer/cellphone/ALLTHATGADGETRYWEHAVENOWADAYS screens

Well wera, we don't need people like Zlatan in the world, yet their numbers are growing. Those guys are simply egomaniacs and that's a psychological abnormality. Very similar to the guys at Wall Street, for example, that ran the economy down because they believed they're the shit and what they do is worthy of millions and millions more, when in fact, they are mediocre, delusional, greedy, arrogant self-entitled pieces of human waste.

Psychopaths. Those guys think they are the center of the universe and that they are very important when in fact, they are made important by other people, like you, like us fans. Sadly they don't give a fuck about other people at all. Oh, the irony. They think they're different than other people, that they're entitled to what they have, but guess what - we're all the same and nobody is entitled to anything. The fact that you're chasing a ball for 90 minutes four times a month doesn't make you any better or that different that you should be idolized and worshiped like a deity. Anyone could do what they do if they spent their life doing it - hell, I'd make a fine professional footballer myself if I wanted to back in the day. Zlatan doesn't give a fuck about you, cause you're no one for him, but feel free to jump on his cock all you want. You think like a teenage girl - "wow, dude is so badass, go Zlatan, you my hero".

I despise aggressively arrogant people, and equally so pity them - no emotionally balanced human being behaves or speaks like that about himself. Inferiority complex, as ludicrous as this might sound in his case.

True champions are humble. They are just as good, if not better at what they do than the egomaniacs, but they don't usurp the stage they're given. They do what they're paid for and occasionally help other people - giving back to their communities, helping other out. No one is forcing them, no PR firm advises them to do it, I hope - they just feel that they have the means and it's time for them to do it. What has fucking Zlatan given back? Gave some guys 40K Euro because they asked him to do it. Did a charitable act ONCE, because someone reminded him that he could do such a deed. I mean, everyone is free to live however he wants, but the harder thing is to be decent and humble. Everyone can be an asshole, it's that easy.

Now, look at Zanetti, I did not mention his name in vain, the guy has the PUPI foundation FFS - a professional to look up to, but also a human being to look up to as well. Never bad mouthed anyone, never did stupid shit for the show, never sought publicity as an end in itself, etc. He might be a piece of shit himself, that's possible, but at least the image he presented to the world is the image I'm expecting to see from a professional athlete, in any sport - humility and hard work. Not whiny, know it all bitches, that think that they're special.

Of course, I'm probably overreacting, I'm sure that if we were to talk f2f with Mr. Ibrahimovic he'd be a nice dude, like any other normal guy, but I hate the image that some players are building for themselves nowadays. Or should I say, the image that the public carefully constructs for them to grow into and idolizes them for after? Some sick Freudian shit right there.

Shaun
20 Aug 16, 21:10
Are true champions humble? Michael Jordan, Usain Bolt, Lebron James, Muhammad Ali, Tiger Woods, Maradona, Lance Armstrong, Sugar Ray Robinson, almost every player in the NFL, etc etc.

Humility doesn't breed champions. Not saying there are not humble champions, but most of the greatest ever have been singular focused cuntbags.

Stefan
20 Aug 16, 21:32
Are true champions humble? Michael Jordan, Usain Bolt, Lebron James, Muhammad Ali, Tiger Woods, Maradona, Lance Armstrong, Sugar Ray Robinson, almost every player in the NFL, etc etc.

Humility doesn't breed champions. Not saying there are not humble champions, but most of the greatest ever have been singular focused cuntbags.

I believe Armstrong has been striped of all titles so can't really include him, only thing he is a champion of is one of the kings of doping...;)

As to the main point depends what you mean with a true champion. As for as I am concerned Javier Zanetti is a true champion....

Wobblz
20 Aug 16, 21:42

I'm very far from arguing the contrary - indeed, most champions are cuntbags. What I'm trying to convey is that it's a lot harder to be a great champion and still remain a decent human - money and fame corrupt.

I see that you name quite a lot of people that don't play in team-oriented sports, so sometimes this behaviour might be nothing more than intimidation tactics. Especially in contact sports, such as boxing or NFL. You have to be feared, so you act like a badass. Many of those characters are flawed and it became pretty apparent at one point - Maradona, Armstrong, Woods. People were fast to burn their idols once they discovered they were naked and were just like everyone else. Again, undeservedly so, but that's another topic altogether.

This leads me to another point. If Zlatan was a boxer - fair enough, but he can't claim shit for himself, as he's always been surrounded by proper teammates who helped him achieve what he achieved. Yet he acts like he's THE team, not part of it, at every team he's been at.

.h.
20 Aug 16, 21:45
I believe Armstrong has been striped of all titles so can't really include him, only thing he is a champion of is one of the kings of doping...;)

As to the main point depends what you mean with a true champion. As for as I am concerned Javier Zanetti is a true champion....

not even champion of that, he's 2nd placed behind russia now

:yao:

Wobblz
20 Aug 16, 21:49
not even champion of that, he's 2nd placed behind russia now

:yao:
Champions of doping aren't the ones caught most, but the ones that weren't :yao:

The whole world of sport dopes, so the Armstrongs and the Russians are just scape-goats.

Shaun
20 Aug 16, 21:53
Regardless of doping and whether his rivals were doping(they were). Armstrong won races. Partly because of his egotistical/cuntish personality which helped give him a mental edge. Hence why I mentioned him

Javier'sSon
20 Aug 16, 23:11
Good points from Wobblz and I, like you, dislike divas who think that when god sleeps (does he wake up with a boner like most of us?) he dreams about them because they're his pride achievements.

However, I disagree with the point on how they should act solely because they are public figures. Being a professional athlete =/= a role model. In my opinion that's ludicrous. Why should they be? Because they earn millions kicking a ball or because the media or the public expect them to? I'm a human being with a brain of my own and I could tell right from wrong without being persuaded by the acts of mostly average thinking people who were blessed with physical talents and/or the perfect circumstances to thrive in what they do (they also put in the hard work of course). Because of the kids and how they could have a bad influence on them? Why does everything has to be controlled for the sake of the poor children, but that's a whole other topic and besides it's the duty of the parents to let the kids realise that these arrogant trash-talking people are only human too and they make mistakes, lots of them, even in the profession they are so appreciated for.

In fact, I don't begrudge them for acting how they act. Take Ronaldo as an example. An amazing player and one in a million but I can't begin to fathom the amount of hate he gets in our modern social media age, something that me and you would never comprehend. I'd go so far and say it's necessary to act a certain - cuntish - way to even survive in what they do! He's only an example but to reach the top in any career, and mainly a popular sports career, you will face many obstacles - hate - and not everyone has a skin that thick to cope with.

People like Zanetti, Federer and others make me love and respect them a whole lot more than I perhaps should because of the way they behave and conduct themselves, to the degree where I want to spend my money to support them and what I admire in their personalities. But that doesn't mean I expect every other athlete to do the same. People are different let's not forget.

firmino
20 Aug 16, 23:26
I think ibrahimovic's behaviour is overall a tad ridiculous. He's great, no doubt about ot, but he is not part of the small group of people who made history in his sport. He played with Inter, Milan, juventus, PSG and Barcelona and never won the champions league, he didn't even get to the final a single time. I mean, he just hasn't done enough to earn himself the right to act like he is better than the others. He is not cristiano Ronaldo, he is not bolt, he is not Mohammed Ali.

Shaun
21 Aug 16, 01:30
Anyway, I like Zlatan because I find him entertaining. I can understand that some people expect a higher moral code from footballer, and there are certainly certain things which I despise in football (diving for example), but he makes me want to tune into a game. For that reason I like him. Because for me football is first and foremost entertainment.

TheNetworkZ
21 Aug 16, 02:50
He's one of the few players who can back up his talk/attitude, so who cares. It just makes his character more entertaining/marketable.

Wallace
21 Aug 16, 06:21
He is not cristiano Ronaldo, he is not bolt, he is not Mohammed Ali.

But he is Zlatan.

firmino
21 Aug 16, 06:40
He's one of the few players who can back up his talk/attitude, so who cares. It just makes his character more entertaining/marketable.

But that's the whole point: he can't. He acts as if he is a God in his sport but he is not.

TheNetworkZ
21 Aug 16, 16:42
But that's the whole point: he can't. He acts as if he is a God in his sport but he is not.

It helps market himself, plus whoever his sponsor is that sells the Zlatan merchandise (Nike?) has influence on that as well.

He's definitely not a God but he's still a step above the rest bar a few exceptions. His career speaks for itself INb4THEGREATBROWHADEBATE.

wera
21 Aug 16, 17:20

I don't get the 'true' part in the true champion. So Zlatan is a fake champion?

Like Shaun said, being a successful cunt is a part of the allure for some of us. Okay, you like humble people more, but that does not make you the authority to dispute Zlatan's champion status.

Bluenine
21 Aug 16, 17:39
Zlatan is to football players what Mourinho is to managers. A fucking winner. Yes, a lot of people will hate his character/arrogance, but who cares?

Zlatan has had a lot of ego clashes, but I have never seen it effect him on the field... that makes me think a lot of his arrogance is just an act, his professionalism and discipline have been amazing. The fact that he can play like this at 34 says a lot about his commitment and quality.

Stefan
21 Aug 16, 17:43
Zlatan is to football players what Mourinho is to managers. A fucking winner. Yes, a lot of people will hate his character/arrogance, but who cares?

Zlatan has had a lot of ego clashes, but I have never seen it effect him on the field... that makes me think a lot of his arrogance is just an act, his professionalism and discipline have been amazing. The fact that he can play like this at 34 says a lot about his commitment and quality.

Except that mou can actually win champions leagues ;)

wera
21 Aug 16, 18:03
because that is the only thing that defines a champion

Muntari better champion than Ibra

TheNetworkZ
21 Aug 16, 18:06
I wouldn't even be surprised if Ibra has a CL title by the end of his career, especially at Man U.

achilles
22 Aug 16, 00:39

Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Ibrahimovic, Neymar. These are the top 5 attacking talents in football currently. If you disagree, I don't give two shits.

My view is that Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic's "arrogance" is what got them to the level they have achieved, so to wish for them to have been different as people and as players is pointless. You can't say "______ is fast, but he can't run marathons", "________ is really two-footed, but his strong foot isn't as strong as it could be". A player can't be WHAT HE IS and the OPPOSITE of what he is at the same time, I hope people can understand something as simple as that...

firmino
22 Aug 16, 05:43
Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Ibrahimovic, Neymar. These are the top 5 attacking talents in football currently. If you disagree, I don't give two shits.

My view is that Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic's "arrogance" is what got them to the level they have achieved, so to wish for them to have been different as people and as players is pointless. You can't say "______ is fast, but he can't run marathons", "________ is really two-footed, but his strong foot isn't as strong as it could be". A player can't be WHAT HE IS and the OPPOSITE of what he is at the same time, I hope people can understand something as simple as that...

"If you disagree, I don't give two shits". Lol. And by the way, c. Ronaldo is not arrogant the way ibrahimovic is: instead of writing on twitter that he is a "legend" (like Ibra did when leaving PSG), he bothers to actually prove to be one by winning international trophies.

Glass box
22 Aug 16, 11:42
His ego drives him to be what he is on the pitch, it's his way of functioning. I don't think it's really hurting anyone, except if you're puritanic.

- - - Updated - - -

Well wera, we don't need people like Zlatan in the world, yet their numbers are growing. Those guys are simply egomaniacs and that's a psychological abnormality. Very similar to the guys at Wall Street, for example, that ran the economy down because they believed they're the shit and what they do is worthy of millions and millions more, when in fact, they are mediocre, delusional, greedy, arrogant self-entitled pieces of human waste.

Psychopaths. Those guys think they are the center of the universe and that they are very important when in fact, they are made important by other people, like you, like us fans. Sadly they don't give a fuck about other people at all. Oh, the irony. They think they're different than other people, that they're entitled to what they have, but guess what - we're all the same and nobody is entitled to anything. The fact that you're chasing a ball for 90 minutes four times a month doesn't make you any better or that different that you should be idolized and worshiped like a deity. Anyone could do what they do if they spent their life doing it - hell, I'd make a fine professional footballer myself if I wanted to back in the day. Zlatan doesn't give a fuck about you, cause you're no one for him, but feel free to jump on his cock all you want. You think like a teenage girl - "wow, dude is so badass, go Zlatan, you my hero".

I despise aggressively arrogant people, and equally so pity them - no emotionally balanced human being behaves or speaks like that about himself. Inferiority complex, as ludicrous as this might sound in his case.

True champions are humble. They are just as good, if not better at what they do than the egomaniacs, but they don't usurp the stage they're given. They do what they're paid for and occasionally help other people - giving back to their communities, helping other out. No one is forcing them, no PR firm advises them to do it, I hope - they just feel that they have the means and it's time for them to do it. What has fucking Zlatan given back? Gave some guys 40K Euro because they asked him to do it. Did a charitable act ONCE, because someone reminded him that he could do such a deed. I mean, everyone is free to live however he wants, but the harder thing is to be decent and humble. Everyone can be an asshole, it's that easy.

Now, look at Zanetti, I did not mention his name in vain, the guy has the PUPI foundation FFS - a professional to look up to, but also a human being to look up to as well. Never bad mouthed anyone, never did stupid shit for the show, never sought publicity as an end in itself, etc. He might be a piece of shit himself, that's possible, but at least the image he presented to the world is the image I'm expecting to see from a professional athlete, in any sport - humility and hard work. Not whiny, know it all bitches, that think that they're special.

Of course, I'm probably overreacting, I'm sure that if we were to talk f2f with Mr. Ibrahimovic he'd be a nice dude, like any other normal guy, but I hate the image that some players are building for themselves nowadays. Or should I say, the image that the public carefully constructs for them to grow into and idolizes them for after? Some sick Freudian shit right there.

I beg to differ on some points of yours. Charities can be anonymous, so we don't know for sure if he does it or no. Then again it's his choice as you said it.

Also I disagree with your harsh qualification of him as psychopathic. I mean you should spend some time with a person to say he is so, if he is not evidently a psycho (incarcerated, convicted of some horrific crime, or having some social issues confirmed by people with credibility). Close to your claim might be he is a narcissist, but like others said, with ability to back up his ego.

It doesn't seem he is a fraud or mediocre, like the guys you descripted above, and I know what you're saying, there are A LOT of these kind of people in every high-paid profession.

Ronin
23 Aug 16, 15:23
Apparently his mother is half Croatian and half Albanian. He's the best in the world yoooo!!

/crzd :yao:

monster09
10 Sep 16, 06:04
Ibra said he rates Milan derby as the best derby he was involved in and that says something considering he played in some very high profile derbies.

Javier'sSon
10 Sep 16, 13:54
What other high profile derbies? The Milan derby is easily the most rated out of all the derbies, and I mean when you consider the time and shape of the clubs at the period when Ibra was involved, and most importantly the caliber of players on either team. Nowadays the Milan derby is quite shite and the Manchester one has only risen in the past few years, yet it's still not as prestigious as the Milan one at it's peak (when Ibra played).

Other derbies? Barcelona? Lol. Paris? Lel. Amsterdam? Lul. The derby with Juve is not technically a derby and I don't think I've missed any other ones.

There's nothing to take from what he said.

Wobblz
10 Sep 16, 14:21
Two teams from one city share like 10 CL titles between them and 36 Scudetti, sure it's the best derby in the world :yao:

Handoyo
10 Sep 16, 15:01
Well at the CURRENT moment, Manchester & Madrid Derby is unquestionably better than the Milan one.

Ed.
11 Sep 16, 01:41
What other high profile derbies? The Milan derby is easily the most rated out of all the derbies, and I mean when you consider the time and shape of the clubs at the period when Ibra was involved, and most importantly the caliber of players on either team. Nowadays the Milan derby is quite shite and the Manchester one has only risen in the past few years, yet it's still not as prestigious as the Milan one at it's peak (when Ibra played).

Other derbies? Barcelona? Lol. Paris? Lel. Amsterdam? Lul. The derby with Juve is not technically a derby and I don't think I've missed any other ones.

As Han said.. Madrid derby is on top.

What made Milan derby is good is the history and rivalries between them and the clubs need to play on the same level for a long time. Thats what makes many derby out there isnt a good one, because one club is much better than the other. If you consider that, Glasgow is one good derby.

b4h4mooth
11 Sep 16, 04:43
Milan derby these last 5 season were a joke. It wasnt a derby anymore, its the same team like parma and reggina fight each other.

kameru
11 Sep 16, 10:48
What's The definition of Derby? :palm:

Lyran
11 Sep 16, 11:02
What's The definition of Derby? :palm:

Hype and money in the EPL.

Other leagues.. History

Zoro
11 Sep 16, 12:30
Two teams playing in the city?
There are other matches considered derbies like Barca vs Real but really that's just the two best teams playing each other and have sort of become a derby like Inter vs Juve. But derby is generally two teams from the same city

monster09
12 Sep 16, 07:45

He didn't follow the text book definition of Derby. Context was games against rivals. Considering that Zlatan played in lot of high profile games.

Players are not pathetic like fans to be pedantic about terms.

Javier'sSon
12 Sep 16, 07:54
https://media.giphy.com/media/MedY19R13SECc/200.gif

.h.
12 Sep 16, 07:55
Aka "players dont know the definitioms of words so use them incorrectly". Zlatan is totally "pregnany" for the british derby aka united v southampton.

monster09
12 Sep 16, 08:03
Aka "players dont know the definitioms of words so use them incorrectly". Zlatan is totally "pregnany" for the british derby aka united v southampton.

IIRC it was the journalist who asked the question. . It would be pathetic to tell 'lel el clasico is not a derby, they are from different cities'. Those are done by internet warriors

- - - Updated - - -

https://media.giphy.com/media/MedY19R13SECc/200.gif

Considering your reply for simple post you really should do one or should clean your vagina. Too much sand and salt in there.

.h.
12 Sep 16, 08:25
if that was his response, where do you see anything about el classico?

monster09
12 Sep 16, 08:28
if that was his response, where do you see anything about el classico?

?

Handoyo
12 Sep 16, 08:29
Come, let's stay civilized here. No more retaliation, or else.

.h.
12 Sep 16, 08:51
I just dont understand where El Clasico came from? Zlatan didnt mention it as far as I can see, did the journalist>

I'n really confused

monster09
12 Sep 16, 09:08
I just dont understand where El Clasico came from? Zlatan didnt mention it as far as I can see, did the journalist>

I'n really confused

Checked again. MUTV interview zlatan mentioned el clasico.

His quote "I played many let's say "derby games", big el clasico, I played inter milan and the milan inter, I played ajax feyenoord, Psg marsille........."

Ffi201zi002tlis
23 Oct 16, 16:36
It seems like he's declining

ADRossi
24 Oct 16, 12:40
Five games without a goal. Man U attack looks dead and buried.

He's slowly breaking down. He's not used to playing this tough of competition on this consistent of a basis; he's practically played in a retirement league for the better part of three years now.

He's a rotational striker at best.

.h.
24 Oct 16, 13:00
wow is this the 2nd browha bandwagon in 2 days people are jumping on?

Harpsabu
24 Oct 16, 14:45
He's being asked to do a lot of work also. His work rate is insane in this united team from what i've seen. this might be affecting him.

Wings
24 Oct 16, 19:45
wow is this the 2nd browha bandwagon in 2 days people are jumping on?

A 35-year-old striker slowing down, imagine that.

.h.
24 Oct 16, 19:55

Indeed. So obvious, yet so many fanboys.

Wings
24 Oct 16, 20:06
Indeed. So obvious, yet so many fanboys.

I don't really like Ibra either ;), it just seems like something obvious that would happen. Regardless of how good he was.

ADRossi
24 Oct 16, 20:08
I don't really like Ibra either ;), it just seems like something obvious that would happen. Regardless of how good he was.

His hot start raised expectations.

Candreva Crosses
24 Oct 16, 20:09
Put Messi at Inter. Will that mean he is declining because he will for sure play like shit?

You guys are funny :yuno:

ADRossi
24 Oct 16, 23:26
Put Messi at Inter. Will that mean he is declining because he will for sure play like shit?

You guys are funny :yuno:

Messi isn't 35 and hasn't played in a mediocre league for the past four years.

wicked wizard
25 Oct 16, 13:07
wow is this the 2nd browha bandwagon in 2 days people are jumping on?He's 35 ffs he shouldn't be starting every game for Atalanta, never mind a supposed top team who are trying to challenge on all fronts.

DARi0
11 Nov 16, 11:03
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15032073_2119223391556515_7518979665737955712_n.pn g?oh=4887d55977c7cde65811f15d1ddf22b8&oe=58D504A2

my all time favourite striker duo @ INTER : ZLATAN & ADRIANO :crazy:

Joker
13 Nov 16, 03:54
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15032073_2119223391556515_7518979665737955712_n.pn g?oh=4887d55977c7cde65811f15d1ddf22b8&oe=58D504A2

my all time favourite striker duo @ INTER : ZLATAN & ADRIANO :crazy:

that's a deadly duo, especially in Wining Eleven :D

Javier'sSon
13 Nov 16, 05:52
that's a deadly duo, especially in Wining Eleven :D

Nothing was more fun to me and frustrating to my cousin than scoring SCREAMERS with Adriano from the half way line. Recoba, though, is hands down the most fun player to ever play with in video games history. OP as shit.

Joker
13 Nov 16, 10:44
Nothing was more fun to me and frustrating to my cousin than scoring SCREAMERS with Adriano from the half way line. Recoba, though, is hands down the most fun player to ever play with in video games history. OP as shit.

just move the ball to his left side then booom...the best Inter era in video games I think. also there are some kids in my place who became an Inter fans now because of the Adriano deadly left foot in video games, so thank you Konami :lol:

Armes
10 Dec 16, 17:19
Been listening to the english audiobook for a couple of nights, and though I haven't made it to the Inter chapters yet, it's really interesting. Opens it up with basically ripping Guardiola in every way. I really recommend it. You can even get it for free if you're not an Audible subscriber, just get the trial and cancel before 30 days.

firmino
14 Dec 16, 20:53
Been listening to the english audiobook for a couple of nights, and though I haven't made it to the Inter chapters yet, it's really interesting. Opens it up with basically ripping Guardiola in every way. I really recommend it. You can even get it for free if you're not an Audible subscriber, just get the trial and cancel before 30 days.

nothing we haven't already heard then

Armes
30 Dec 16, 15:49
So it opens and closes with ripping on Pep :yao:
On the Juventus chapters says how much he likes and respects Moggi - that was new to me...
About Inter, not much really, very generic.
Honestly, it felt short for a guy like him. I mean if Icardi writes one at 23, Zlatan should have 23 books in a row. The most interesting things were his youth at Malmo and Ajax.

Bergkamp
31 Dec 16, 22:54

Looks like he's reversed that with his recent form. I don't know how he's able to play 90 minutes so often.

https://my.mixtape.moe/ieofnn.mp4

Wish he was back at Inter.

Candreva Crosses
01 Jan 17, 22:55
Looks like he's reversed that with his recent form. I don't know how he's able to play 90 minutes so often.

https://my.mixtape.moe/ieofnn.mp4

Wish he was back at Inter.

But Milito is better :awyeah:

Efrain21C
01 Jan 17, 23:13
But Milito is better :awyeah:

I'd rather bring back Zlatan today than Milito to play for us

Candreva Crosses
01 Jan 17, 23:25
I'd rather bring back Zlatan today than Milito to play for us

I'd rather have Ibra his whole career than Milito his whole career. With that said, I think Ibra is so far ahead of Milito that the comparison is ridicolous but don't get me wrong I appreciate everything Milito did for us but his quality isn't close to Ibra.

#shotsfired#getatmebro

JJM
02 Jan 17, 00:17
Milito scored 2 goals in a CL final,Ibra has seen the finals on TV
So...huehue

Candreva Crosses
02 Jan 17, 00:42
Milito scored 2 goals in a CL final,Ibra has seen the finals on TV
So...huehue

So he is better because he scored 2 goals in a CL final? HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Soon I'll hear you saying Pandev is better than Ibra because he played a CL final?

Later you'll say Muntari even got subbed in so he must be better too?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/psycrs.gif

I guess you'll also say McDonald Mariga is better than the brazilian Ronaldo?

But heey, that's your opinion.

EDIT:

I realised with that logic Götze is better than Messi since WC 2014. But heeeeeeeeeeey that's your opinion.

https://media.giphy.com/media/JBnHievDpEanm/giphy.gif

Pimpin
02 Jan 17, 01:11
Ibra though is a notorious choker.. and he really really fucks up whole attacking link up, everything has to go through him

Howl
02 Jan 17, 01:24
So it opens and closes with ripping on Pep :yao:
On the Juventus chapters says how much he likes and respects Moggi - that was new to me...
About Inter, not much really, very generic.
Honestly, it felt short for a guy like him. I mean if Icardi writes one at 23, Zlatan should have 23 books in a row. The most interesting things were his youth at Malmo and Ajax.

What a cunt

qb4ever_2k
02 Jan 17, 03:02
Eel's posts show exactly what Ibrahimovic's problems are.

He's an extremely talented striker, physically, technically, tactically. He can take a struggling team 1 or 2 level up single handedly. But all of his talent can only take you that far, once you aim for something higher, he'd be the one to bottle it. He showed it here, he showed it at Barca, he showed at PSG, it pretty safe to say he'd bottle it everywhere once the ambition is more than league success.

I'd take Ibra over prime Millito for this Inter as we're struggling now, but then we'd need to change just like we did 7 years ago.

Millito, on the other hand, was just a world class finisher whose mentality allowed him perform in a extremely reliable and consistent manner. He didn't take your team up, he just performed up to the team's level, so if your team is good enough, Millito'd just go on and win it for you. Because of that Millito is miles better than Ibra for the treble winning Inter. He's a overall better player than Ibra too as his reach was far higher, Ibra after all can only touch domestic trophies.

Ibra kinda remind me of Klose. You can score the most goals in WCs, you can perform reliably for 20 years, but if you never win a single match by yourself, let alone the trophy, never score in a final, never be a topgoalscorer in a tournament, you're not among the best.

Ffi201zi002tlis
02 Jan 17, 04:02
Milito scored in every single KO phase for us in our treble season, and it was the first time he played in CL. He also scored a poker against Real Madrid when he played for fucking Zaragoza, and scored a bunch against Bbilan as well. :work:

Ibra plays in strong team in most of his career, but did he have a single goal in CL's semi-final? I don't even talk about the final here :yao:

Ibra is better in terms of both technical and physical (that's why he can last longer than Milito), but he's just a choker when he has to face tough opponent, or important moment. Just because he can play better when he turns old doesn't mean he's a superior overall, it's like saying Di Natale is better than the likes of Ronaldo or Ronaldinho.

Sassuolu
02 Jan 17, 05:55
Even though Milito and Ibra are both strikers they are completely different players but in simple terms Milito can play within a team while Ibra needs a team built around him.

Oh and about his biography, I call bullshit on the whole Inter part for those who read it you'll know what I'm talking about.

JJM
02 Jan 17, 06:38
So he is better because he scored 2 goals in a CL final? HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Soon I'll hear you saying Pandev is better than Ibra because he played a CL final?

Later you'll say Muntari even got subbed in so he must be better too?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/psycrs.gif

I guess you'll also say McDonald Mariga is better than the brazilian Ronaldo?

But heey, that's your opinion.

EDIT:

I realised with that logic Götze is better than Messi since WC 2014. But heeeeeeeeeeey that's your opinion.

https://media.giphy.com/media/JBnHievDpEanm/giphy.gif
Are you high as a kite?!
Where did I say Milito is a better player than Ibra.Ibra has more skills,technical and physical but Milito in his prime was a goal machine.
I just prefer a winner over a choker...when and where it really matters
Ibra will never win a CL...Too much of a primadonna choker,suposedly a team leader but first one to choke when the going gets tough in CL anyway

Batista
02 Jan 17, 07:25
Even though Milito and Ibra are both strikers they are completely different players but in simple terms Milito can play within a team while Ibra needs a team built around him.

Oh and about his biography, I call bullshit on the whole Inter part for those who read it you'll know what I'm talking about.

What is he saying about us?

.h.
02 Jan 17, 12:30
SOMEONE TAG ME IN

just kidding, i dont want to do this again

Bluenine
02 Jan 17, 17:09
Ibra is far better a player than Milito, and always was. We won the CL not because we replaced Ibra with Milito, but because we replaced Ibra with Milito+Eto'o+Sneijder+Motta.

Ibra is one of the greatest strikers of this century, in the same class as C Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Totti, etc. Messi is another level IMO.

Hasan
02 Jan 17, 17:40
Funny thing is that Ronaldinho gave us same emotion in 5-6 years like Totti or C.Ronaldo for decades.

Armes
03 Jan 17, 03:49
If you read the whole Rube chapter he's awestruck by Luciano. Here's just a bit of Zlatan licking his balls:

“I have no idea when Moggi himself found out about the suspicions. But the police must have started questioning him long before the affair exploded in the media. As I understand it, everything started with the old doping scandal – where Juventus was actually cleared in the end. The police had bugged Moggi’s phone in connection with that and got to hear a lot of stuff that had nothing to do with doping, but which still seemed dodgy. It seemed that Moggi was trying to get the ‘right’ referees for Juventus’ matches, and so they kept him under surveillance, and obviously a load of shit came out, at least they thought so when everything was assembled, even though I don’t set a lot of store by their evidence. Most of it was about Juventus being number one. I’m sure of it.
As always when somebody is on top, others want to drag them down into the dirt, and it didn’t surprise me at all that the accusations emerged when we were about to claim the league title again. It looked bad, we realised that straight away. The media treated it like World War III. But it was bullshit, like I said, most of it. Referees giving us preferential treatment? Come on! We’d struggled hard out there.
We’d risked our necks and didn’t have any damn referees in our pockets, no way. I’ve never had them on my side, to be honest. I’m too big for that. If some guy slams into me I stand still, but if I crash into him he goes flying several metres. I’ve got my body and my playing style against me.
I’ve never been mates with the referees, nobody in our team had been. No, we were the best and had to be brought down. That was the truth, and there was also a load of dodgy stuff in that investigation. For example, it was conducted by Guido Rossi, a bloke with close ties to Inter Milan, and Inter Milan emerged from the mess surprisingly unscathed.”

“Moggi maybe didn’t always stop at red lights, or obey every rule and regulation. But he was a talented businessman, and he took care of his players, I know that, and without him my career would have got stuck in a dead end. I thank him for that, and when the whole world is criticising him, I’m on his side. I liked Luciano Moggi.”

Excerpt From: David Lagercrantz. “I Am Zlatan.” iBooks.

And the book opens with "the cast" (various characters that are mentioned). Here's this screenshot - Moggi and Moratti right next to each other (is that just coincidental?) What about the description?

http://i.imgur.com/98aXreP.png

ScottishInterista
03 Jan 17, 08:26
Hasn't he said before he liked his time with us the least but denying Calciopoli is just a bitch move of the highest level

.h.
03 Jan 17, 12:15
I dont really agree, Bluenine. I dont think Ibrahimovic would have won it for us, if you take that team and swap out Milito with Ibra.

Wobblz
03 Jan 17, 13:20
New year, same arguments...

.h.
03 Jan 17, 13:40
Well, slightly different.

If you look at the two goals Milito scored in the CL final, both were through his grace and elegance of movement. Ibra doesnt often score goals like that IMHO, a lot more of it is sheer physique or technical skill. Milito, as people have pointed out, isnt the most technically gifted, physical, whatever player - but fuck me does he have some elegance in his movements. It's obviously hard to know what Ibrahimovic would have done in that situation, but we can look at the fact that Milito scored in every round of the CL knock out stages, and both goals in the final.

JJM
03 Jan 17, 13:52
Didn't know that Zlatan sucked Moggi's baws like that...
Fucking uneducated fool.
He loves Bbilan too,he congratulated Berlusconi for the Supercup win for example
He left Inter with a beef with the CN fans...
He did good for us but isn't a player we should love like Milito who was very professional here and won a CL for us
In the final he was extra World Class

Bergpavian
03 Jan 17, 15:25
... but we can look at the fact that Milito scored in every round of the CL knock out stages, and both goals in the final.

And one season later everybody was crying: "We should have sold him!" I'm sorry, but Milito had ... What? 3 seasons on top level football? I love Milito but I also don't think Angelos Charisteas was top player.

New year, same arguments...

Well, the last four seasons Ibrahimovic played in a too strong team in a too weak league - according to some users. Last year he went to the EPL with 34 and with 35 he is the second best league goal getter and scorred or assisted important goals in every other competition he played.

Ffi201zi002tlis
03 Jan 17, 20:12
He scored a fluke goal against Man City thanks to Fernado's stupidity, and that's it, pathetic as usual when it comes to decisive moment in CL :oblivious:

He always looked like a joke when he faces against tough opponents. Sometimes he managed to score a fluke goal (just like the goal against Man City last year), but still end up a loser eventually :oblivious: Remember the games against Chelsea? Fucking Lavezzi looked like he can teach Ibra how to play football :trollol:

Milito didn't have many 'top level season' because he spent way too much time to play for mediocre teams like Genoa or Zaragoza (His playing style isn't eye-catching like Ibra, so his talent didn't recognized properly, just like FIF rated Recoba as LGI while Cruz is not :yao:). Even with those teams, he still managed to get decent record, and he even scored against big teams.

Wobblz
03 Jan 17, 21:07
Zlatan is an ingrateful cunt, Milito isn't. I'm sorry but I just can't compare the two without being biased in favour of Milito.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

TheNetworkZ
04 Jan 17, 18:19

:lol:

Inter7
04 Jan 17, 22:05
This guy's is a fucking rat can't believe I have his centennial jersey with us. What a shame. Should have bought zanetti at the time. I have his Sweden and black PSG kit as well. :palm:

Dylan
04 Jan 17, 23:01
This guy's is a fucking rat can't believe I have his centennial jersey with us. What a shame. Should have bought zanetti at the time. I have his Sweden and black PSG kit as well. :palm:

To be fair, he never tried to hide the whole "mercanary" vibe about him.

Inter7
04 Jan 17, 23:43
To be fair, he never tried to hide the whole "mercanary" vibe about him.

No he hasnt but he also played arguably his best years with us and still favors milan, psg, and even his time at Juve over us. I think other than Barcelona we are his least favorite club hes played for. I wonder if he will feel the same when he is retired and looks back at his career. He had some unbelievable moments with us.

IRR26
05 Jan 17, 07:25

:lol: Even Jube fans wouldn't write that kind of shit after calciopoli. I believe they want to forget about Moggi.

Thats pretty much history lesson 1.0. It is all about who had written it.

Cannot blame Ibra too much. He wanted to win CL so much and though at Barca he can win it. Even told Mourinho Inter won't win anything without him. Mou responded that Inter will win everything and the rest is history.

Thats why he wants to support teams that are the biggest enemy of Inter.

Candreva Crosses
05 Jan 17, 10:26
:lol: Even Jube fans wouldn't write that kind of shit after calciopoli. I believe they want to forget about Moggi.

Thats pretty much history lesson 1.0. It is all about who had written it.

Cannot blame Ibra too much. He wanted to win CL so much and though at Barca he can win it. Even told Mourinho Inter won't win anything without him. Mou responded that Inter will win everything and the rest is history.

Thats why he wants to support teams that are the biggest enemy of Inter.

When did he say Inter won't win anything without him?

TheNetworkZ
05 Jan 17, 15:45

Every Juve fan I come across believes Moggi is the greatest man in history lol. They legit can't process what the man did.

Harpsabu
05 Jan 17, 15:57
what a cunt. he's just raging that we sold him and became a better team and he got very much criticised for it. for a guy with his ego, it must be very embaressing for him that a team got stronger without him.

Candreva Crosses
05 Jan 17, 20:00
Every Juve fan I come across believes Moggi is the greatest man in history lol. They legit can't process what the man did.

Maybe they think he is the greatest because of what he did?

Hasan
05 Jan 17, 20:26
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is most genius Inter player after Ronaldo, he is also biggest scumbag that played for us after hmmm, I have to say Ronaldo again.

Nothing is comparable with his demand for transfer after all those years of waiting and after that magnificent World Cup. Still hurts.

Bergkamp
05 Jan 17, 20:30
You guys are seriously quoting that book? :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/27/ibrahimovic-ghostwriter-admits-inventing-quotes-in-i-am-zlatan

Batista
05 Jan 17, 22:03
I just read the parts about us, he despises us. The guy played with us because of the calciopoli otherwise he would never have come.

M.Adnan
05 Jan 17, 22:36

Every single Juve fan that I've argued with believes that Moggi is an innocent saint and that Moratti has cheated and created this whole fake calciopoli evidences to trap Juve and stop them from legitimately dominating Serie A.

IRR26
05 Jan 17, 22:49

When he was about to join Barca.

Puma
06 Jan 17, 01:35
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is most genius Inter player after Ronaldo, he is also biggest scumbag that played for us after hmmm, I have to say Ronaldo again.

Nothing is comparable with his demand for transfer after all those years of waiting and after that magnificent World Cup. Still hurts.

I fully agree with you. I supported Inter well before Ronaldo's arrival. But I never got over his wanting to leave us for Real Madrid and later joining Milan. What a complete Cunt.

Wings
06 Jan 17, 02:18

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/02/materazzi-on-balotelli-ibrahimovic-and-the-milan-derby/

“Ibra dumped us during a pre-season training camp in Los Angeles to join Barcelona. He told Cristian Chivu: ‘You won’t even win the Scudetto without me.’ Mourinho confronted him and said: ‘I want you to know that we’ll win everything without you.’ That was exactly what happened.”

Armes
06 Jan 17, 02:20
You guys are seriously quoting that book? :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/27/ibrahimovic-ghostwriter-admits-inventing-quotes-in-i-am-zlatan

that's bullshit pr 101
just look up his video interviews about pep for a start

Candreva Crosses
06 Jan 17, 03:30
http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/02/materazzi-on-balotelli-ibrahimovic-and-the-milan-derby/

Hahaha, Materazzi of all people? HAHAHHA

Wings
07 Jan 17, 00:10

?

kathiee93
07 Jan 17, 11:45
have you guys seen his last goal?

thatdude
07 Jan 17, 14:18
The offside one?

Howl
07 Jan 17, 16:30

Moratti said it too:

http://www.corriere.it/sport/14_dicembre_03/massimo-moratti-il-mio-calcio-non-un-azienda-85bbb36c-7abb-11e4-825c-8af4d2bb568e.shtml

Candreva Crosses
07 Jan 17, 16:37
The offside one?

Oh, thought you ment the one that got disallowed because of a "high kick". Valdes huh

delaurentis
14 Feb 17, 20:47
lol psg 4-0 against Barca.... Poor poor Ibra....

.h.
14 Feb 17, 20:51
oh another one of those miracle coincidences

:work: