PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69

JJM
14 Feb 17, 20:53
oh another one of those miracle coincidences

:work:

well you are still breathing then...good to see your standard post

Jnr
14 Feb 17, 21:00
Ibra is the best wingman of the teams wanting to win the CL in the history of football.

Candreva Crosses
14 Feb 17, 21:17
Ibra is the best wingman of the teams wanting to win the CL in the history of football.

Wow, people talk like PSG have won everything.

This just proves that Ligue 1 is stronger than most people think and also that Barca aint what they used to be. Andre Gomes/Rakitic isn't the perfect replacement for Xavi and soon Iniesta will go/retire too. Once upon a time they had the best midfield EVER and now it's falling. The MSN combo won't always save you and I'd like to think that's exactly what we saw today even with Thiago Silva out. Did you guys see how frustrated Neymar was at the end? Hilarious.

I still don't think PSG will make it, not even fucking close. Lets not forget Bayern with Ancelotti. For me Ancelotti is a CL god and I don't think there is a chance that PSG can beat them nor beat Juve. There is many many teams left that can challenge PSG.

Next thing we will see is Napoli beating RM and people will talk how they'll win CL ;)

firmino
14 Feb 17, 21:20
Napoli beating RM? Not gonna happen. especially after this night's match they're not going to underestimate Napoli.

Candreva Crosses
20 Feb 17, 01:13
Back at it again with the rescue. 2-1 Man U.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ssoMHs3egk

Wobblz
20 Feb 17, 08:32
Back at it again with the rescue. 2-1 Man U.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ssoMHs3egk
Dunno bout Zlatan, but my man Miki was actually MOTM with a sublime outside-of-the-foot assist to top his overall great performance. Pogba and Zlatan just sealed the game for MU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3D_ErFUJR4

Damn, wanted to see him here so bad :(

monster09
20 Feb 17, 09:54
Dunno bout Zlatan, but my man Miki was actually MOTM with a sublime outside-of-the-foot assist to top his overall great performance. Pogba and Zlatan just sealed the game for MU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3D_ErFUJR4

Mkhitaryan had quiet game, ManUtd took control once Pogba was in. He was superb and controlled the game. This wasn't one of Mkhitaryan's best performance apart from that superb assist.

Overall he is class though, the way he glides past players is superb. It's like he receives the ball and then accelerates so effortlessly.

On Ibra, he is having great year. Some ManUtd fans moan about his missed chances against Stoke and Burnley but that's just silly. All players miss chances, Ibra has very good movement and that's the reason he gets so many chances. 24 goals for a 35 year old is amazing record and we have still 18 games to play minimum if we qualify for next round in Europa.

.h.
20 Feb 17, 11:25
nice pass but wtf was that gap in defense

monster09
20 Feb 17, 11:39
nice pass but wtf was that gap in defense

Counter attack.

Toninu
20 Feb 17, 12:20
Why the GK stayed there is beyond me.

Kova10
20 Feb 17, 14:34

i really hoped that hed fail at manu so we can get him at a discounted price...

Rimpel
21 Feb 17, 07:03
He's an animal, playing 90 minutes every game and still playing very well at the age of 36.

monster09
21 Feb 17, 07:41
Someone posted the stat that no players has played in more games than Zlatan in England. He played in 36 games already.

Kenny
21 Feb 17, 10:13
The advantages of a healthy professional life style.

Candreva Crosses
21 Feb 17, 23:38
I'm little scared he will do something idiotic though. Always during the second part of season he ends up getting some red cards or maybe an injury.

Hasan
23 Feb 17, 02:58
I will miss this arrogant prick when he retires ...

thatdude
23 Feb 17, 03:33
Someone posted the stat that no players has played in more games than Zlatan in England. He played in 36 games already.

Reminds me of Zanetti, he's basically using games to keep fit at this point. If he stops he dies.

monster09
23 Feb 17, 09:41
Reminds me of Zanetti, he's basically using games to keep fit at this point. If he stops he dies.

This is what Zlatan said about his fitness.

"I feel good. I feel in shape," Ibrahimovic told United's official website. "The boss has made a good programme for me since the start. He has been adapting my physical point of view and the way I can play every game. He has to get the credit for that.

"The mixture between training, recovery and the game, I do it differently, and he set it up for me. So that's why I can hold out for so long. And, when you have a body like me, it's not a normal body. It's like when you see an animal. It goes in and is fresh always so I see myself as an animal."

monster09
27 Feb 17, 06:16
Zlatan Ibrahimović has played in 21 cup finals/super cups, winning 18 of them (including the last 15 straight), and scoring 12 goals.

He has scored 26 goals already this season.

monster09
27 Feb 17, 14:30
Ibrahimovic interview

Would it be going down hill if you left United and played elsewhere?

For me or the club?!?

Shaun
27 Feb 17, 21:10
I remember some guy on redcafe said before the season that Zlatan wouldn't score more than 10 goals in the league. Anyway, glad Zlatan is proving his English critics wrong.

Candreva Crosses
27 Feb 17, 22:03
The only critic he has left is browha.

Pimpin
27 Feb 17, 22:07
cmon we can bash browha for innumerable amount of things, like suso never becoming big etc etc. He never doubted him as a player, but rather as a performer in top competition, a choker in big games.

Candreva Crosses
27 Feb 17, 22:14
cmon we can bash browha for innumerable amount of things, like suso never becoming big etc etc. He never doubted him as a player, but rather as a performer in top competition, a choker in big games.

He just scored 2 goals in the final though?

Shaun
27 Feb 17, 22:46
What final was this exactly to be fair? Like the 4th most important one in England?

monster09
28 Feb 17, 00:46
I remember some guy on redcafe said before the season that Zlatan wouldn't score more than 10 goals in the league. Anyway, glad Zlatan is proving his English critics wrong.

Very very few on RedCafe doubted Ibrahimovic, still gets lot of shit for missing few chances against Burley, Stoke which led to us dropping many points. Weird to blame him for Everything.

So is Suso considered good enough player? I remember having argument with Browha but I didn't watch him many times this season,

What final was this exactly to be fair? Like the 4th most important one in England?

3rd most important. He deserves criticism for his form in KO rounds of CL but he is a good enough player in big games.

Candreva Crosses
28 Feb 17, 01:38
Very very few on RedCafe doubted Ibrahimovic, still gets lot of shit for missing few chances against Burley, Stoke which led to us dropping many points. Weird to blame him for Everything.

So is Suso considered good enough player? I remember having argument with Browha but I didn't watch him many times this season,

3rd most important. He deserves criticism for his form in KO rounds of CL but he is a good enough player in big games.

Agreed, the only thing they can say now is the CL. Ibra have now proven himself in every fucking league. Played against every big team in every big league except Germany. Carried shit bilan under shit allegri to serie A glory.

monster09
28 Feb 17, 02:49
Agreed, the only thing they can say now is the CL. Ibra have now proven himself in every fucking league. Played against every big team in every big league except Germany. Carried shit bilan under shit allegri to serie A glory.

Yeah, IIRC he scored in all the derbies too (before someone getting technical with the word Derby).

Saw a stat today, For ManUtd this season Ibrahimovic played most games, most mins, scored most goals, created more chances, third in assists.

firmino
28 Feb 17, 04:34
Ibrahimovic interview

Ibra is a legend. I mean, he has never lost a Champions League final.

monster09
28 Feb 17, 06:27
Shot clear by Zlatan, corner kick clear by Zlatan, counter by Zlatan and cross in score by Zlatan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BknJ75fvH7o

And he is 35 years old, played in Europa league on Thursday and Finals on Sunday. Defending at one end and scored winner in the last mins of the game.

Pharaoh
28 Feb 17, 06:30
He's something else huh? Always fun to watch him play

Harpsabu
28 Feb 17, 12:51
I'm enjoying all the dickheads in the UK now realising how good this guy is. Since his Inter days I've been talking about how good ibra is and I've been getting, 'Ah but Champions League, Ah he can't do it in a strong league' etc etc. now at his old age he is destroying that league, its nice.

Candreva Crosses
28 Feb 17, 13:59
Yeah, IIRC he scored in all the derbies too (before someone getting technical with the word Derby).

Saw a stat today, For ManUtd this season Ibrahimovic played most games, most mins, scored most goals, created more chances, third in assists.

Fun part is that he have silenced his haters in every fucking argument they've had except CL. Tell me someone that have done that.

Tell me someone at his age continue to proving themselves and not living on their past glory for the same team.

Toninu
28 Feb 17, 15:13
I'm enjoying all the dickheads in the UK now realising how good this guy is. Since his Inter days I've been talking about how good ibra is and I've been getting, 'Ah but Champions League, Ah he can't do it in a strong league' etc etc. now at his old age he is destroying that league, its nice.

Well he also crushed it in Spain but morons say he failed because of his falling out with Guardiola.

thatdude
01 Mar 17, 00:37
I've just enjoyed watching the way he's adjusted his game over the years. From an all round attacking phenom who was more a scorer of great goals than a great goal scorer, to a a true center forward with ability to play with his back to goal and a pretty clinical finisher.

His personality has also changed a lot as he's matured. You can tell he's a lot more enjoyable to be around these days (especially for young players). Now his cockiness is more of a joke and I feel he doesn't take him self so seriously. Always been a model professional though, even when he was a little bit more of a tyrant.

Armes
03 Mar 17, 06:53
I used to like him, until I read the book.

monster09
04 Mar 17, 13:41
After all the praise, he single handedly lost points today. Missed so many chances and missed penalty also. 1/10 performance.

Candreva Crosses
07 Mar 17, 15:16
I'm little scared he will do something idiotic though. Always during the second part of season he ends up getting some red cards or maybe an injury.

Fuck, I hate being right all the time. God damn.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/premier-league/2017/03/07/33395452/zlatan-ibrahimovic-receives-three-match-ban-for-elbow?ICID=HP_HN_1

Three match ban.

firmino
07 Mar 17, 15:29
I don't get why you were "scared" about such a thing though. Who cares if ibrahimovic got a suspension.

Candreva Crosses
07 Mar 17, 22:04
I don't get why you were "scared" about such a thing though. Who cares if ibrahimovic got a suspension.

Because I want him to do good? And also I'm scared for the player who will get attacked by Ibracadabra. Wouldn't you be?

monster09
08 Mar 17, 08:05
Fuck, I hate being right all the time. God damn.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/premier-league/2017/03/07/33395452/zlatan-ibrahimovic-receives-three-match-ban-for-elbow?ICID=HP_HN_1

Three match ban.

He did the right thing. Should have knocked out Mings though, such a shame he didn't.

Candreva Crosses
08 Mar 17, 18:39
He did the right thing. Should have knocked out Mings though, such a shame he didn't.

Yeah, I guess he has an image to live up to.

Armes
08 Mar 17, 19:45
Mings got a 5 match ban. Bournemouth is going to get relegated.

Bergpavian
08 Mar 17, 20:45
oh another one of those miracle coincidences

:troll:

Wallace
09 Mar 17, 04:30
If only they had Zlatan, things would have gone differently.

Toninu
09 Mar 17, 11:41
With a leader like Zlatan on the pitch, I don't think they'd have been humiliated like that.

Ronin
09 Mar 17, 12:32
Maybe. But maybe they wouldn't have won the first leg at all with Zlatan. :work:

Zlatan4life
21 Apr 17, 19:13
https://twitter.com/Inter_en/status/855459241469108224

Dylan
21 Apr 17, 19:28
Out until next season anyway. 35(?) is a tough age to come back from serious injury.

JJM
21 Apr 17, 20:17

should be in FUCKING LGI for this performance alone...WORLD FUCKING CLASS player who won us...3 Scudetti! He might be a mercenary but he is a WORLD CLASS mercenary,shame he never won a CL...the injury could potentially mean end of his career

Ronin
21 Apr 17, 20:18
At least now Manchester has the chance to win Europa League. :pazzini:

Candreva Crosses
22 Apr 17, 01:31
https://twitter.com/Inter_en/status/855459241469108224

But did you cry?

_Ivan_
22 Apr 17, 19:49
Ibra IZDRŽI!

Handoyo
23 Apr 17, 08:25
Sad days

This is gonna sound confusing to most of you, considering my stance on Ronaldo. But I fucking "love" Ibrahimovic like the way you'd "love" that crazy sexy ex you had at 17 years first love who deflowered you but then ditched you for some billionaire bastard.

Non mollare Mai, Ibra!

Adriano@10
23 Apr 17, 14:54
Hope he manages to get back to a top level even if it s just for one season. I m not a huge fan of his but it would be sad for football if the game against Anderlecht was his last in a top european competition.

Also I wonder what Manu is gonna do, I guess without the injury they would have renewed his contract for a year, so i wonder what they ll decide now.
Seeing as just doping him if he does not want to might lead to some bad PR.

monster09
23 Apr 17, 18:08
Hope he manages to get back to a top level even if it s just for one season. I m not a huge fan of his but it would be sad for football if the game against Anderlecht was his last in a top european competition.

Also I wonder what Manu is gonna do, I guess without the injury they would have renewed his contract for a year, so i wonder what they ll decide now.
Seeing as just doping him if he does not want to might lead to some bad PR.

Very interesting situation. There is a clause to extend contract but Ibra delayed it so there was loads of rumors about Napoli and MLS, not that he is out for a year not sure ManUtd will offer the same contract if they offer one.

From human point of view, Zlatan should be offered contract but from business point of view it's a waste of money. If offered we should offer him lower offer or we should provide all the medical facilities to him and let him to go to MLS.

firmino
23 Apr 17, 22:38
IT'S OVER. one year out at the age of 35, mourinho is not stupid. he's probably already thinking with whom to replace him. it will be mls, provided ibra will still be able to play football.

Wallace
23 Apr 17, 22:45
Sad days

This is gonna sound confusing to most of you, considering my stance on Ronaldo. But I fucking "love" Ibrahimovic like the way you'd "love" that crazy sexy ex you had at 17 years first love who deflowered you but then ditched you for some billionaire bastard.

Non mollare Mai, Ibra!

It's called double standards.

#Waiting4TheBan

Candreva Crosses
24 Apr 17, 01:08
Sad days

Non mollare Mai, Ibra!

Prove it. Put him on LGI.

Toninu
27 Apr 17, 12:56
A model professional tbh, too bad he doesn't consider his time here as being much.

Torna presto Zlatan!

wera
28 Apr 17, 18:59
Mancini in LGI, but Ibra isn't....so wrong.

Handoyo
29 Apr 17, 18:42
lol

Remember guys, this LGI thing is a popularity contest and we had a poll before. Not gonna redo it.

Just for the record, I voted for yes but lost too. In spite of how badly we parted, and his Milan past, that rainy day in Parma on May 2008 alone is enough for me.

DARi0
06 Jun 17, 15:50
Raiola: ‘When Ibra left Juventus…’

Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s agent claims he didn’t leave Juventus due to Calciopoli - “the deal with Inter was reached six months before”.

The Swedish striker left the Bianconeri when they were demoted to Serie B in 2006, joining the Beneamata and winning three Scudetti in a row.

Currently at Manchester United, the 35-year-old is recovering from a cruciate ligament injury, and his representative discussed both his past and his future in an interview with Corriere dello Sport.

“Of course Zlatan will come back and play,” Mino Raiola said.

“Where? We’ll see. He really is the best of all. And he’s not arrogant and presumptuous as people like to say, but honest and loyal.

“He’s a leader who respects everyone, but he needs the greatest commitment. I was with him for three weeks in Pittsburgh, USA where he was operated by Dr Freddie Fu and Volker Mushal on May 2.

“Our relationship has become even stronger. The operation was a complete success and you saw how happy he was when, even while limping, he lifted the Europa League at Solna.

“It’s not true that Ibra was transferred away from Juve because of Calciopoli, in the summer of 2006. The agreement with Inter was reached six months before.

“It was November 2, 2005. Champions League, Juve-Bayern 2-1, Ibra sent off in the 89th minute for a second booking.

“Moggi went on the rampage, and in the dressing room he exploded at me: ‘tell Ibrahimovic than he can shove his contract extension up his…’

“I’ll let you imagine Zlatan’s reaction. If he’d been sold in January, Inter would have paid €90m. Then Calciopoli broke out and he cost Moratti €20m.

“His move to Paris Saint-Germain? If it was up to Ibra he’d never have left Milan. So much so that one day [Adriano] Galliani invited me for dinner at his home.

“Adriano asked Zlatan: ‘Do you want to leave?’. Zlatan responded: ‘No, capo’.

“Adriano cut it short, he said: ‘Then we’ll never sell you. Your agent is here too, there’s a bottle of champagne. Mino, why don’t you make a toast?’.

“I knew what Milan’s financial difficulties were, and how crucial the transfers of Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to the French club were.

“The Swede’s wages weighed on the accounts to the tune of some €75m gross. Given the situation, selling him was inevitable.

“And you should have seen Zlatan’s reaction, for three months he didn’t answer my calls, for 18 months he wouldn’t talk to Galliani.

“And on the day of his presentation, I had to go and get him in Stockholm in a private plane!”

Grazie Moggi :trolldad:

Ronin
06 Jun 17, 15:54
At least now Manchester has the chance to win Europa League. :pazzini:

Candreva Crosses
06 Jun 17, 22:59
Fucking Ibra's career is so fucked up and people give him shit for jumping clubs. He's been fucked over so many times it's crazy.

InterFCAustin
06 Jun 17, 23:39
Fucking Ibra's career is so fucked up and people give him shit for jumping clubs. He's been fucked over so many times it's crazy.

Just cuz his cunt agent said so? C'mon man...

Candreva Crosses
06 Jun 17, 23:43
Just cuz his cunt agent said so? C'mon man...

Even when he went big and went to Ajax he got fucked over by the management of swedish team contract wise I don't remember exactly but I think it was something with his salary. He later went on to jube where he had to switch again because of calciopoli. He went from Barca because of no cojones guardiola. Then from Milan to PSG because of Milan not affording him and Silva.

Tell me that isn't fucked up.

Btw I realised I've gotten my number 87. Candreva banter is now 100%

I want to thank FIF admins/mods making this possible. Love you guys.

InterFCAustin
06 Jun 17, 23:54
Even when he went big and went to Ajax he got fucked over by the management of swedish team contract wise I don't remember exactly but I think it was something with his salary. He later went on to jube where he had to switch again because of calciopoli. He went from Barca because of no cojones guardiola. Then from Milan to PSG because of Milan not affording him and Silva.

Tell me that isn't fucked up.

The way you put it,yes sure.....However, not sure all of that is true tho...his agent is a well known piece of shit..so i don't believe him either.
I mean, Ibra WANTED to leave Inter...nobody made him go...we know that...also, HE left Juve, not the other way around, im not buying this bullshit that's coming from Raiola's mouth...you know what i mean.

Candreva Crosses
07 Jun 17, 01:05
The way you put it,yes sure.....However, not sure all of that is true tho...his agent is a well known piece of shit..so i don't believe him either.
I mean, Ibra WANTED to leave Inter...nobody made him go...we know that...also, HE left Juve, not the other way around, im not buying this bullshit that's coming from Raiola's mouth...you know what i mean.

I understand you and I agree with you about the agent part but put in mind I didn't mention him leaving Inter since he didn't get fucked over by Inter. Also the story Raiola made up about Juventus I don't know if it's true but I know that Ibra left because who the fuck wants to play for Serie B team with his caliber?

Everything I mentioned is FACTS not things coming from Raiolas mouth. The salary thing with his Swedish club and the guardiola cojones part can be read from his book. The Milan thing is fact, they didn't afford him this was even said at the transfer years ago. Why would they let go of the world best defender and a striker who made a team full of shit players look good especially the overrated Prince Boateng?

EDIT: Tbh they didn't just make the players look good but also the coach.

victor_inter
07 Jun 17, 05:53
great player despite choking.

.h.
07 Jun 17, 10:22
That juve thing is utter bullshit. Didn't branca or oriali say we stole him last minute under the noses OF milan

nurko
07 Jun 17, 10:24
I would not trust Raiola a single word.

Candreva Crosses
07 Jun 17, 18:21
great player despite choking.

Browha must love Higuain and Buffon :lol:

Il Drago
09 Jun 17, 16:03
Official Breaking News: Man Utd part companies with Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Manchester United and Zlatan Ibrahimovic have officially parted companies. The official website of the Premier League, in fact, has just released the list of players that are set to be released by their clubs at the end of the season and the Swede features as the only player who is set to be dropped by Manchester United at the end of the month.
The former Psg star suffered a knee ligament injury at the end of the season and is expected to spend almost six months on the sidelines.

The Red Devils have decided not to activate their option to extend the player’s stay at the club for one more season.

​Ibra, 35, netted 28 goals in all competitions during the 2016/17 campaign and his salary was in the region of € 12 million-a-year.

Manchester United have already identified the perfect replacement for the former Juve, Inter and Milan star given that the Red Devils have begun talks with Real

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/official-breaking-news-man-utd-part-companies-with-zlatan-ibrahi-38218

It was expected after the injury.

iThrowRocksAtBlindKids
09 Jun 17, 16:12
Me thinks he's just going to rehab the rest of this calendar year and then sign on with an MLS club for the beginning of their next season (early 2018)

M.Adnan
09 Jun 17, 16:26
He has officially lost his final chance to win a CL trophy. Inter's curse, my friends. :datass:

firmino
09 Jun 17, 16:31
all in all, he didn't give much to football. we will remember him for playing with sheik's psg, the best Inter in half a century and Barcellona and yet not being able to at least achieve a champions league final. so long, zlatan

Javier'sSon
09 Jun 17, 16:41
Really firmino?! To me he'll always be a special player that could score goals only someone as big as him could. Trophies aren't everything (lol even though Ibra won more than most other players) but to brush aside his talent or should I say what he's "given" to football is silly. I'm sure millions around the world were happy watching him score outrageous goals over the years, I know I have.

firmino
09 Jun 17, 16:55
yeah thanks and all. it wasn't for free by the way.

he did everything he could to just be remembered as a professional, not a player. so that's how i will personally remember him: a professional who hasn't managed to win champions league despite the clubs he played with.

good luck with the knee.

DIN011
09 Jun 17, 17:12
all in all, he didn't give much to football. we will remember him for playing with sheik's psg, the best Inter in half a century and Barcellona and yet not being able to at least achieve a champions league final. so long, zlatan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oCMG0VqJE4

firmino
09 Jun 17, 17:19
look, i realize i am risking to look like a troll here, so i won't insist. my brother still regrets not filming me that day of Parma-Inter because (his words) "of the way you reacted at his goals. that was some youtube material". but i don't like him. i can still be happy for a goal of a player i don't like.

Howl
09 Jun 17, 18:06
IF the injury hasnt affected him too much, then he's still got atleast another season of topflight football judging by what we saw last season. Plenty of good clubs should be after him on a 1 year contract.

A.l.i
09 Jun 17, 20:05
Ibra back in Serie A now?

DIN011
09 Jun 17, 23:15
He'll probably stay with United. He'll be doing his rehab there and they probably didn't want to offer him a contract while he's rehabilitating. There were also rumors a few weeks back that he declined a contract offer because he doesn't want to get paid while he can't play.

He'll probably stay there until his injury heals, and if all goes well, United will offer him a new contract.

Candreva Crosses
10 Jun 17, 00:00
If he would come to Serie A he would make Higuain his little bitch no matter which team Ibra joins.

A big fucking IF.

PHM1605
10 Jun 17, 07:16
Love how you ignored the cunt :lol:

La Vipera
10 Jun 17, 22:58
But what team is actually his team?

Every club he joins is the "best club in the world" he always says.

Dylan
10 Jun 17, 23:13
Supposedly Zenit posted a picture with Welcome Ibra then removed it.

Makes sense to link up with Mancini again.

Forza
12 Jun 17, 07:00
Zlatan left the swedish NT and Sweden is in the top of their group. A recent poll that was answered by around 100k people showed 65% don't want him back, I agree :D

Zlatan4life
12 Jun 17, 11:15
Zlatan left the swedish NT and Sweden is in the top of their group. A recent poll that was answered by around 100k people showed 65% don't want him back, I agree :D

I'd rather say Sweden would've become a even better team with Zlatan.

Currently, we still miss a reliable striker whereas the likes of Berg or Toivonen (despite his goal against France) aren't.

Inter7
16 Jun 17, 18:47
IMHO he defined an era and completely redefined the Target man position someone with his height and technical ability, it wasnt seen in football. His personality was an added bonus. I despise him for going to Milan (my centurion kit RED CROSS one has his name on the back :palm:) but some of my favorite time watching this club was on his shoulders.

firmino
16 Jun 17, 19:28
I despise him because he claims he's a legend although he's nowhere near to that. if you want to be as arrogant as cristiano ronaldo (or even more...) you also have to be as decisive as cristiano ronaldo. his personality is more ridiculous than his potato-sounding voice.

Inter7
16 Jun 17, 19:47
I despise him because he claims he's a legend although he's nowhere near to that. if you want to be as arrogant as cristiano ronaldo (or even more...) you also have to be as decisive as cristiano ronaldo. he's personality is more ridiculous than his potato-sounding voice.

hes only not won 2 or 3 seasons out of his career hes been pretty decisive tbh

Hasan
17 Jun 17, 00:35
At least we can be sure that he won't join Milan next season :D

Dogen
17 Jun 17, 08:19
Just to make a point: Zlatan is never "without a team".

If anything, right now there's a team that is "without Zlatan".

#ibrasupremacy (credits to Matteo Garioni)

firmino
17 Jun 17, 10:01
i'm so happy that we were orphans of zlatan in the year 2010. guess it made us thougher.

edit: i gotta stop with this ibra bashing. i think i'm right but i feel it's becoming boring.

i don't like him, for all the reasons i mentioned above, but after all he was very important for 3 league titles for us.

Jerry
23 Jun 17, 16:38
CdS reporting that Zlatan returning to Inter this summer is possible (link (http://www.sempreinter.com/2017/06/23/cds-ibrahimovic-return-italy-inter-possibility/))

I for one, would welcome our new Swedish overlord...

M.Adnan
23 Jun 17, 17:48
I wouldn't be surprised if it happens. Both Zlatan's and Inter's current circumstances can push for this move. Zlatan knows that no top club will take an old severely injured player, and Inter know that they can't attract someone better then him at this time.

In addition, he won't cost Inter anything (avoiding FFP restrictions). His immediate success and impact in Italy is also non-questionable. I think this deal is possible.

I also won't be surprised if Milan act like a dog sniffing other dogs' assholes like they always do and interfere with this deal (assuming we're interested).

.h.
23 Jun 17, 18:06
Tbh after all he's said since leaving us I'd be shocked if this happened

varmin
23 Jun 17, 18:07
At least he can bring some respect in the dressing room.

InterFCAustin
25 Jun 17, 18:15
I actually would be pissed beyond imagination if, after all the shit he said about us, and publicly sucking Ac Milan's dick, our management decides to bring him back.

ElDuccio
25 Jun 17, 20:41
lol its not like we have a player who is still captain after he made a book about how our fans are shit or some players who only deseves the contract extension beucause of disprespect towards our club... Zlatan is here always welcomed but after the injury he needs only to retire now.

M.Adnan
26 Jun 17, 05:31

Mercenaries have no principles. He'll come here immediately if it's for his own interests plus a nice contract. He'll also say (again) that Inter is his childhood club.

Candreva Crosses
27 Jun 17, 15:39
I actually would be pissed beyond imagination if, after all the shit he said about us, and publicly sucking Ac Milan's dick, our management decides to bring him back.

Agreed. Lets get Rocchi instead.

Ronin
15 Jul 17, 21:45
WhoScored.com ✔ @WhoScored
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Missed more clear-cut goalscoring opporttunities (18) than any other Premier League player last season

:pazzini:

ADRossi
16 Jul 17, 03:25
Yeah, I really didn't think Zlatan was any good last season. He put up decent numbers, but he's clearly lost about three steps.

monster09
16 Jul 17, 04:14
Yeah, I really didn't think Zlatan was any good last season. He put up decent numbers, but he's clearly lost about three steps.

He was very good but poor in games where he missed many chances. Overall he had very good season scoring 28 goals even though he missed last 2 months.

Also re missed chances, IIRC RVP topped the table with around 25 when we won the league.

thatdude
17 Jul 17, 04:47
I'll be interested to see if he can come back from such a horrific injury at his age.

Zanetti was never the same after his achilles rupture.

monster09
17 Jul 17, 04:55
I'll be interested to see if he can come back from such a horrific injury at his age.

Apparently he will sign for ManUtd again. Jose said that's an option.

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 17, 13:16
He was very good but poor in games where he missed many chances. Overall he had very good season scoring 28 goals even though he missed last 2 months.

Also re missed chances, IIRC RVP topped the table with around 25 when we won the league.

Didn't even realize he scored that much. That's pretty impressive for that age.

monster09
17 Jul 17, 14:07
Didn't even realize he scored that much. That's pretty impressive for that age.

35 year old playing in a physical league like PL, he was very good. Glad he played for ManUtd and I thoroughly enjoyed watching him play, along with few frustrating games. Such a shame he joined so late in his career.

ElDiego22
17 Jul 17, 14:11
Zlatan should have join the PL a decade younger. He could have ripped it up like no player has done before.

thatdude
17 Jul 17, 20:03
Zlatan should have join the PL a decade younger. He could have ripped it up like no player has done before.

I don't know about that. Ibra I'm sure would have done fine there but I'm not sure he would have ripped it up like you say. His game changed a lot since his 2nd stint with Milan. At PSG he became a different player, before that he was never really the out and out striker he was at United. If you look at his younger years his goal tallys were solid but nothing spectacular until Mourinho came.

TheNetworkZ
17 Jul 17, 20:18

He also hardly played when he came back, not to mention when he did it was as a wingback.

JJM
08 Aug 17, 13:11
LGI?

firmino
03 Oct 17, 08:25
well, happy birthday.

ElDiego22
03 Oct 17, 09:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDr71KzFy9c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEXZE2e15k0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeJ1XmOzlbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF_KqkDt9Bo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn3IZBOKiXY

My favourite Ibracadabra goals. Happy birthday.

firmino
03 Oct 17, 09:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk6XEkHiwuc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aziGJGrUk9U

by the way, two goals that summarize our game plan back then, which basically consisted of two moves:

1. ball to ibra and let's wait for something to happen;

2. ball to maicon and let's wait for something to happen.

and it usually worked :epicwin:

ElDiego22
03 Oct 17, 09:48
Deki's reaction at 0:22 :awwyeah:

brehme1989
03 Oct 17, 10:05
by the way, two goals that summarize our game plan back then, which basically consisted of two moves:

1. ball to ibra and let's wait for something to happen;

2. ball to maicon and let's wait for something to happen.

and it usually worked :epicwin:

And people were praising Mancini of all people for a job well done, ffs... We almost lost the league and got out of Europe for the most idiotic reasons. Can't blame him for Merk & crew screwing us vs Milan though, but 2-0 would still be hard to overcome.

Zlatan4life
03 Oct 17, 10:08
Happy Birthday Ibra.

Our best player for the past 30ish years.

LGI?

Of course, but Ronaldo should also be included in LGI.

Don't think it'll ever happen...

Adriano@10
03 Oct 17, 12:22
While i always admired his skill level i never got too attached to Zlatan while he was playing here. Somehow it just always felt like he s not too dedicated to inter and it always felt like he was gonna leave every transfer window.

Nayways on the whole LGI thingy performance wise he d definitely deserve it, but once he left he started to talk trash about us, and whats even worse he joined BBilan after barca and his full of praise for them. Even now he stil says from time to time how much he loved BBIlan, which is whyI dont want to see the fucker in the LGI category.

He is a legend of the game and he should be remembered as one but Imho he is not an inter legend.

Hasan
03 Oct 17, 12:42
I am proud that I had a chance to watch Ibra, Ronaldo and Roberto Baggio in our shirt.

king_elnino
03 Oct 17, 15:42
HBD B’Day God..

my favorite striker all time !!!

ChillBro
03 Oct 17, 15:51
I was late to the party - this guy was a big part of why I chose inter and why I became an Inter fan! Still the most fascinating striker I've ever seen - the things he has done on the pitch, I've never seen.

Candreva Crosses
03 Oct 17, 16:28
So tall but didn't stop him to handle that ball like a god. 1 year older, 1 year better. Real wine, no fake ass shit as the GK at rube.

DARi0
24 Oct 17, 09:51
Raiola: ‘Why Ibra joined Inter’

Mino Raiola insists Zlatan Ibrahimovic didn’t leave Juventus due to Calciopoli - “I felt it was time to move to Inter”.

The Swedish striker joined the Bianconeri from Ajax in 2004, but following their demotion to Serie B in the Calciopoli scandal, he made the switch to the Beneamata.

“When Zlatan left Juventus, he’d already been prepared for a year,” Raiola insisted, speaking to Expressen.

“It wasn’t because of the scandal, it was nothing to do with that, I had already arranged the deal.

“I felt it was time to move to Inter, and in my opinion Zlatan was the ideal. He went to Inter to write history.

“He didn’t like the idea of going to Inter at first. Then he was irritated because he knew I was right.

“At the end of the day though he does what he wants. No animal in the world; elephant, weapons or bombs can make him do something he doesn’t want to do.

“After Barcelona I knew he had to go back to Milan, but not to Inter.”

Ibrahimovic is now 36 and recovering from a cruciate ligament injury, but Raiola doesn’t expect him to retire any time soon.

“He has so much time ahead of him, at least five or six years. I won’t let him stop, he has to work for me. I’ve been working for him for so many years, now it’s my turn!

“My kids are adults and I need money, he accepted to work for me for only five years. We’re very similar in many ways, but different in other ways.

“Obviously he made me, but in Sweden they also say that I made him. The truth is that we created each other.

“When Zlatan was coming up, I always gave him Pavel Nedved as an example. Now I give my young players Zlatan as a reference. Zlatan has surpassed and raised the level.

“Now I’m waiting for someone to raise it even more. It’s very difficult, but [Paul] Pogba is close and also [Romelu] Lukaku.

“They have something inside you can’t buy or create. Each of them has a special flame.”

Adriano@10
24 Oct 17, 11:42
Raiola: ‘Why Ibra joined Inter’

Mino Raiola insists Zlatan Ibrahimovic didn’t leave Juventus due to Calciopoli - “I felt it was time to move to Inter”.

The Swedish striker joined the Bianconeri from Ajax in 2004, but following their demotion to Serie B in the Calciopoli scandal, he made the switch to the Beneamata.

“When Zlatan left Juventus, he’d already been prepared for a year,” Raiola insisted, speaking to Expressen.

“It wasn’t because of the scandal, it was nothing to do with that, I had already arranged the deal.

“I felt it was time to move to Inter, and in my opinion Zlatan was the ideal. He went to Inter to write history.

“He didn’t like the idea of going to Inter at first. Then he was irritated because he knew I was right.

“At the end of the day though he does what he wants. No animal in the world; elephant, weapons or bombs can make him do something he doesn’t want to do.

“After Barcelona I knew he had to go back to Milan, but not to Inter.”

Ibrahimovic is now 36 and recovering from a cruciate ligament injury, but Raiola doesn’t expect him to retire any time soon.

“He has so much time ahead of him, at least five or six years. I won’t let him stop, he has to work for me. I’ve been working for him for so many years, now it’s my turn!

“My kids are adults and I need money, he accepted to work for me for only five years. We’re very similar in many ways, but different in other ways.

“Obviously he made me, but in Sweden they also say that I made him. The truth is that we created each other.

“When Zlatan was coming up, I always gave him Pavel Nedved as an example. Now I give my young players Zlatan as a reference. Zlatan has surpassed and raised the level.

“Now I’m waiting for someone to raise it even more. It’s very difficult, but [Paul] Pogba is close and also [Romelu] Lukaku.

“They have something inside you can’t buy or create. Each of them has a special flame.”
WTF What is raiola doing with all the money he made that he still needs more. Also he made Zlatan? I doubt that Raiola helped Zlatan in any way other then to maximize the Money he earns while playing football.

Also does he really think anybody buys this shit of zlatan would have moved here even without calciopoli? First The jube mafia would have never allowed it and secondly no fucking way would zlatan have gone form the team finishing first to the team finishing 4th(or was it 3rd) .

firmino
24 Oct 17, 17:57
WTF What is raiola doing with all the money he made that he still needs more. Also he made Zlatan? I doubt that Raiola helped Zlatan in any way other then to maximize the Money he earns while playing football.

Also does he really think anybody buys this shit of zlatan would have moved here even without calciopoli? First The jube mafia would have never allowed it and secondly no fucking way would zlatan have gone form the team finishing first to the team finishing 4th(or was it 3rd) .

eating bacon sandwiches, judging from his appearance.

Candreva Crosses
19 Nov 17, 02:02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC6BiXAvfUg

Armes
19 Nov 17, 02:10
Shit man. As much as I dislike him after the book, no one in football does arrogance better than him, not even Mourinho.
Never gets old.
It's gonna be a sad day when this lion retires.

DARi0
12 Dec 17, 18:27
Ibrahimovic: 'No Champions League regrets'

Zlatan Ibrahimovic insists he has no Champions League regrets. “I wouldn’t change my 20 years or 33 trophies for one Champions League.”

The Swedish legend is currently at Manchester United, but famously left Inter the year before they went on to win the Treble under Jose Mourinho.

“I am missing one trophy…” Ibra told Sky Sport Italia.

“But I say to myself: if I had won the Champions League, would I have become a better player? No. By not winning it, have I become a worse player? No.

“I want to win it at all costs, every year that I play, I want to win: but let me turn this around to every player who had one super season and won the Champions League, then disappeared and never won anything else.

“I, on the other hand, have won consistently every year – and I mean every single year. I wouldn’t change these 20 years or 33 trophies for one Champions League, because I proved every year who I was and I dominated every year.”

---> Zlatan 2 LGI :datass:

Dylan
12 Dec 17, 22:04
He's talking as if he isn't the best striker in a CL KO stage club at the moment.

I mean Man Utd, not the whole competition before Browha goes off on me.

wera
15 Dec 17, 09:46
Obviously having Mancini on the bench didn't help in CL KO stages

If the coach has very low tactical awareness, then even Ibra can't help you

Candreva Crosses
02 Jan 18, 18:50
Ajax hadn't won the league in 4 years, Zlatan comes and Ajax gets the places 1, 2 and 1 of the year he is there and after he leaves it takes 6 season before they win the league again. Zlatan then goes on to Juventus and wins the league 2 seasons in a row and it takes Juventus 6 another seasons before they win the league again after Zlatan had left them. Inter is the only team who've won the league before and after Zlatan joined. He then goes to Barcelona and wins the league and then goes on to Milan and wins the league which they haven't done since 03/04 and haven't won it since he left (Allegri you overrated shit). He goes on to PSG and wins the league 3 seasons in a row and they hadn't won the league in 9 years and not the year after he left. United hadn't won any title since 2013, Ibra and Mourinho joins...

Conclusion? Ibra should be LGI, Milan is shit, Allegri is overrated.

Toninu
09 Jan 18, 13:33
Obviously having Mancini on the bench didn't help in CL KO stages

If the coach has very low tactical awareness, then even Ibra can't help you

I think it was down to us losing both Cambiasso and Vieira for Liverpool and Valencia.

ADRossi
22 Mar 18, 15:08
Just signed for the LA Galaxy

firmino
22 Mar 18, 15:50
source? not that i don't trust you, but i can't find other than rumours about it. anyways, if he recovers from the injury, L.A. Galaxy with him will rule the MLS for the next 3-4 seasons

Besnik
22 Mar 18, 15:53
source? not that i don't trust you, but i can't find other than rumours about it. anyways, if he recovers from the injury, L.A. Galaxy with him will rule the MLS for the next 3-4 seasons

I'm not sure about that. He hasn't played active football in a long time and he is 36.

qb4ever_2k
22 Mar 18, 17:51

https://twitter.com/manutd/status/976873938386071552

Candreva Crosses
22 Mar 18, 18:18

No need for source. This has been said all season. Its just Ibra crying about him being the first one releasing the OFFICIAL news like he did at UTD.

thatdude
22 Mar 18, 18:49
Hope he still has some legs, can’t wait to see him in MLS

monster09
23 Mar 18, 07:38
Hope he still has some legs, can’t wait to see him in MLS

Not sure what level MLS is, just watched few goal clips and nothing more. Zlatan at least in England looked like he was done. He played only 1 or 2 games and he looked completely off pace. Understandable that he was out of game for 6-8 months and he is old player but felt like it was more than that. He could barely move.]

Hopefully he recovers completely and shows how good he is in MLS. Shame we signed him so late in his career. Played 1 season and injured in April (he had 10 more games, at least 7 league games to play) and he scored 28 goals. He was involved in nearly 40 goals in 46 games.

He also missed many great chances but he also created so many great chances which didn't end up as assists.

Also I remember how ref called so many fouls when he was too physical for CBs. Just loved it.

sawyerAC
23 Mar 18, 08:46
Ajax hadn't won the league in 4 years, Zlatan comes and Ajax gets the places 1, 2 and 1 of the year he is there and after he leaves it takes 6 season before they win the league again. Zlatan then goes on to Juventus and wins the league 2 seasons in a row and it takes Juventus 6 another seasons before they win the league again after Zlatan had left them. Inter is the only team who've won the league before and after Zlatan joined. He then goes to Barcelona and wins the league and then goes on to Milan and wins the league which they haven't done since 03/04 and haven't won it since he left (Allegri you overrated shit). He goes on to PSG and wins the league 3 seasons in a row and they hadn't won the league in 9 years and not the year after he left. United hadn't won any title since 2013, Ibra and Mourinho joins...

Conclusion? Ibra should be LGI, Milan is shit, Allegri is overrated.

who cares about scudetto when you can have a CL trophy added to ur cabinet? Ask any Jube fan they gladly exchange 10 of their stolen scuddetto for 1 cl :pazzini:

brehme1989
23 Mar 18, 09:52
Shame we signed him so late in his career.

What's shameful about it? That's the only time he wanted to play in England and it was also due to Mourinho being there. He'd never join Man Utd otherwise. If anything you should be glad he was there for a season and looked world class despite being 36 and had already lost most of his explosiveness that he had at Inter.

P.S: I'm mostly isolating this quote just to show people how ridiculous this looks in a former Inter player thread that someone says "we signed him so late" referring to a completely different team...

monster09
23 Mar 18, 10:23
more bs

P.S: I'm mostly isolating this quote just to show people how ridiculous this looks in a former Inter player thread that someone says "we signed him so late" referring to a completely different team...

:palm:

monster09
23 Mar 18, 12:08
Dale Johnson

Verified account

@DaleJohnsonESPN
Following Following @DaleJohnsonESPN

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has taken out a full page advert in the @latimes announcing his arrival at LA Galaxy. Classic Zlatan.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DY-I7JRX4AAH_nY.jpg:large

:D

dax21
23 Mar 18, 12:19
I got his book in electronic format if anyone wants it, while this thread is again somewhat active.
Not sure what are the forum rules about such things though..

Candreva Crosses
23 Mar 18, 12:31
Legs or no legs, he probably got more pace than Valero.

Handoyo
23 Mar 18, 12:31
Hahaha fucking Zlatan :D

Candreva Crosses
23 Mar 18, 12:33
No need for source. This has been said all season. Its just Ibra crying about him being the first one releasing the OFFICIAL news like he did at UTD.

Lol, guess I was right.

- - - Updated - - -

who cares about scudetto when you can have a CL trophy added to ur cabinet? Ask any Jube fan they gladly exchange 10 of their stolen scuddetto for 1 cl :pazzini:

Atleast when rube cheated they actually won something. You guys are the dumb kid who cheats on the test but gets a F anyway.

brehme1989
23 Mar 18, 12:55
Atleast when rube cheated they actually won something. You guys are the dumb kid who cheats on the test but gets a F anyway.

And Juventus mostly gets away with it.

Totonero 1980
Moggiland 1994-2004
Oriundo scandals in the 1930s
Other shit in the early 60s

Milan is typically involved but get their asses handed to them.

Candreva Crosses
23 Mar 18, 15:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01Or6W34wf4

America
24 Mar 18, 01:12
Either going to destroy MLS defenders or be a lazy bastard.

thatdude
24 Mar 18, 02:00

He’s never been a lazy bastard in his career, why start now?

Adriano@10
24 Mar 18, 10:57

Pretty sure he could do both at the same time! It s mls after all!

Dylan
31 Mar 18, 20:56
So Ibra's debut went well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XNfOuYtlJw

Bergpavian
31 Mar 18, 21:12
Came on the pitch in 71st minute when his team was down 1:3 ... scorred the 3:3 and then the 4:3 in injury time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNWv-0wZUkU

"I heard: 'We want Zlatan! We want Zlatan!' And I gave them Zlatan." :lol:

ADRossi
31 Mar 18, 21:43
That second goal was offside, no?

Shark
31 Mar 18, 22:09
That second goal was offside, no?

https://i.imgur.com/XNnoeid.jpg

Yeah, but it had to count. Otherwise it wouldn't be a fairy tale debut.

Candreva Crosses
31 Mar 18, 23:04
fucking easy

dax21
18 Apr 18, 12:46
Classic Zlatan.

Q1TXk7ZdiQE

Black Knight
18 Apr 18, 16:41
Classic Zlatan.

Q1TXk7ZdiQE

I fucking hate audiences like that. Grow the fuck up.

Wunderboy
18 Apr 18, 22:50
Ibra in Hollywood is the thing I never knew I needed in my life

Candreva Crosses
19 Apr 18, 00:00
Finally a country who understands his humor.

Zlatan4life
19 Apr 18, 17:49
Zlatan when asked if he could help development of soccer in US: "I have my wife, I got my two kids. If I was single I would spread my investment here in the US and you would have future legends in the soccer. But sorry I’m already occupied by my wife and two kids."
(https://twitter.com/PaulPabst/status/986991875671379970)

Mino
19 Apr 18, 18:49
I fucking hate audiences like that. Grow the fuck up.

late night shows are trash.

wera
20 Apr 18, 06:56
Finally a country who understands his humor.

??

Hasan
21 Apr 18, 02:26
??

Swedish coach just said that he doesn’t have a clue what is Zlatan talking about and that his NT story finished with his retirement.

It’s obvious that he was joking on Jimmy Kimmel show about putting Sweden on the map, about his participation on the World Cup and many other stuff.

If that Swedish coach was any smarter he would use all this fuss and called him because he’s by far the biggest Swedish ambassador in the World for last 20 years and he deserves to choose if he wants to go in Russia or not.

I am positive they would threat him differently if his last name was Stenmark, Larson or Ljundberg.

Even Zlatan agrees

He told Canal+: "What does the Swedish media do? They defend me or do they jump on and attack me? They still attack me, because they cannot accept that I am Ibrahimovic.

"If another player would do same mistake I do, they would defend him. But when it comes to me, they don't defend me.

"This is about racism. This is about racism. I don't say there is racism but I say there is undercover racism.

"This exists, I am 100 percent sure. Because I am not Andersson or Svensson. If I would be that, trust me, they would defend me even if I would rob a bank. They would defend me, I tell you."

Candreva Crosses
22 Apr 18, 13:24
Swedish coach just said that he doesn’t have a clue what is Zlatan talking about and that his NT story finished with his retirement.

It’s obvious that he was joking on Jimmy Kimmel show about putting Sweden on the map, about his participation on the World Cup and many other stuff.

If that Swedish coach was any smarter he would use all this fuss and called him because he’s by far the biggest Swedish ambassador in the World for last 20 years and he deserves to choose if he wants to go in Russia or not.

I am positive they would threat him differently if his last name was Stenmark, Larson or Ljundberg.

Even Zlatan agrees

He told Canal+: "What does the Swedish media do? They defend me or do they jump on and attack me? They still attack me, because they cannot accept that I am Ibrahimovic.

"If another player would do same mistake I do, they would defend him. But when it comes to me, they don't defend me.

"This is about racism. This is about racism. I don't say there is racism but I say there is undercover racism.

"This exists, I am 100 percent sure. Because I am not Andersson or Svensson. If I would be that, trust me, they would defend me even if I would rob a bank. They would defend me, I tell you."

You forgot to mention him rob a bank :lol:

dax21
11 May 18, 08:42
I hate that I find him so entertaining but what can you do.

IAJkayDjdoE

Bluenine
03 Jun 18, 08:17
Burn!

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/34258509_10160335755225307_7923747583426560000_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2205ef36b1f5a35684787d829441c9e9&oe=5B812EDE

.h.
03 Jun 18, 08:57
lawlsssss

ElDiego22
03 Jun 18, 09:34
Burn!

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/34258509_10160335755225307_7923747583426560000_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2205ef36b1f5a35684787d829441c9e9&oe=5B812EDE

I checked Ramos official Twitter page and I can't find it. So it's fake. I still like to see Ramos try to break one of Zlatan's limbs and see what happen.

wera
10 Jul 18, 09:30
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhcyL2GU8AAsyt0.jpg

DARi0
30 Jul 18, 17:50
ZlataN is back!

Tripletta, rabona, spettacolo, LA vince 4-3

tqZoS-7Ig4o

15 goals and 4 assist in 17 games

wera
31 Jul 18, 07:44
Kinda wish he was our striker on the bench <3

Bluenine
06 Aug 18, 09:02
LOL

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/s2048x2048/38403264_269832633808597_4491897099914313728_n.png ?_nc_cat=0&oh=54697a168a3b4fe6465f1e89dfa380e7&oe=5BCC462A

Zlatan4life
13 Aug 18, 12:24
Great compilation of Inter's best player (ability wise) in modern time by a country mile.

Used to single-handedly carrying Inter.

The "tactics" under Mancini was just "Give the ball to Zlatan and see what it happens".

Just a shame on the way Zlatan left the club, unfortunately.

Zlatan's thread would've been archived in LGI otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv3oTpS6EXQ&t

Rimpel
14 Aug 18, 07:32
Probably the most dominant Serie A player in the last 10-15 years.

Devious
14 Aug 18, 14:31
Browha wont like that post.

M.Adnan
14 Aug 18, 19:40
Great compilation of Inter's best player (ability wise) in modern time by a country mile.

Ronaldo.

ScottishInterista
14 Aug 18, 20:45
Ronaldo.

Handoyo will remember that

brehme1989
14 Aug 18, 20:55
Ronaldo.

When other defenses had to face him, it was just Ronaldo = HAVOC. No other word can be used for that effect. It was like a bunch of mice running scared to death when the cat came back.

Anne Marie
14 Aug 18, 22:17
Add Adriano to the list. The feeling of being dominated is real.

Handoyo
15 Aug 18, 02:26
Didn't watch the 97/98 Ronaldo (except for YouTube highlights) so I won't comment on that. :)

But yea, we were stupidly extremely reliant on Zlatan, especially in 07/08 & 08/09. Thank God he delivered.

I wouldn't call him the best modern Inter player by a mile though, especially considering that we won the Treble after he left.

Candreva Crosses
15 Aug 18, 03:22
I hate how when we talk about the best player we have to compare with the treble team. The treble team didn't win the treble because of some individual that was extra ordinary and won the games for us, the team worked their ass out for eachother.

For the argument sake I'll throw in Sneijder.

Toninu
16 Aug 18, 06:20
But was he world class?

A.l.i
16 Aug 18, 07:00
But was he world class?

The classic banter on FIF. :P

Alex de Large
16 Aug 18, 08:36
Sneijder + Milito > Ibra, anyway.

firmino
18 Aug 18, 15:36
But was he world class?

well, that is a good question. there was certainly plenty of class in him, and he was key to most of the national titles he won, but he probably lacked something. he played for many of the most important sides of europe and never even reached a final of champions league.

he left his national team and sweden had its best world campaign in many years.

anyway, he was certainly great and almost a sentence when it came to national football.

Candreva Crosses
18 Aug 18, 15:47
Sweden didn't have it best world campaign in many years because of him leaving. I hate when I read these comments especially from Inter fans since they should know how meaningsful it is to just change a fucking coach.

The previous coach had the tactic of hitting every fucking ball to Zlatan and let him try to do his magic. Now tell me if that doesn't work with Messi or Ronaldo why in Gods name would it work with Zlatan?

Universe
18 Aug 18, 15:52
But was he world class?

@browha #worldclass #browha #vice-milito

M.Adnan
18 Aug 18, 15:53
The previous coach had the tactic of hitting every fucking ball to Zlatan and let him try to do his magic.

Sounds familiar.

brehme1989
19 Aug 18, 11:48
Sounds familiar.
Why mess with a winning recipe? #mancinigreatness

Balor
19 Aug 18, 13:04
For me it's without question that he was world class. A top striker should really have a strike record of a goal every two games, and a world class striker has a record better than that which Zlatan very much has since he joined Inter. He scored goals in big games.

Firmino is right that he was missing something, which most definitely is the champions league. Bad timing and bad decisions is to blame for that. He left us and joined Barca and we all remember what happened that season. He later joined PSG where he never had a hope of winning the champions league, wasted his prime there when he should have joined Man United or Real Madrid at that point. It's hard to see how he would not have won it then.

Despite him playing for Barca and Milan, I still hold him in very high regard and consider him one of my favourite players in the time I've supported the club.

ElDiego22
19 Aug 18, 13:08
People saying Zlatan is not world class need their heads examined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln35qLphK4I

Would he do any of that if he's not world class?

M.Adnan
19 Aug 18, 13:31
Talent-wise, he is world class, but there's one more rank above him. First you have the fat Ronaldo, Maradona and Ronaldinho, and then you have unique world class players like Ibrahimovic, C.Ronaldo, Messi, Kaka, Iniesta etc. Of course I'm only talking about attacking players.

dax21
19 Aug 18, 14:23
His ego and nomadic personality is what prevents people from acknowledging him as one of the best ever.

brehme1989
19 Aug 18, 18:29
Talent-wise, he is world class, but there's one more rank above him. First you have the fat Ronaldo, Maradona and Ronaldinho, and then you have unique world class players like Ibrahimovic, C.Ronaldo, Messi, Kaka, Iniesta etc. Of course I'm only talking about attacking players.

Do you really consider Cristiano and Kaka in that category, talent-wise? I'd also doubt Iniesta's positon there but he's more suited to the spot than the other two. Effectiveness, yes. But the two didn't display a talent thing imo, that's something Recoba had but he was inconsistent as fuck so he wasn't efficient or often effective.

I think Zlatan was probably the best player in the world in the 2007-2009 period and he even missed a lot of games. Then it became Messi's world.

Candreva Crosses
19 Aug 18, 23:31
Brehme chill the fuck out. Best player in the world? Wooow

brehme1989
20 Aug 18, 06:55
Brehme chill the fuck out. Best player in the world? Wooow

Who was better during this period?

.h.
20 Aug 18, 07:27
I think Zlatan was probably the best player in the world in the 2007-2009 period and he even missed a lot of games. Then it became Messi's world.

well, according to the FIFA World player of the year, by votes

Kaka
Messi
Ronaldo
Drogba
Ronaldinho
Gerrard
Pirlo
Henry
Cannavaro
Buffon
Ribery
Eto'o
Rooney
Klose
Essien
Riquelme
Cech
Van Nistelrooy
Lampard
Deco
Juninho
Gattuso (!!!!)
Terry
Vieira
Marquez
Torres
Nesta
Tevez
in 2007

CR
Messi
Torres
Kaka
Xavi
Gerrard
Eto'o
Casillas
Iniesta
Villa
Arshavin
Lampard
Drogba
Ballack
Fabregas

were better than Ibra in 2008

Messi
Ronaldo
Xavi
Kaka
Iniesta
Drogba
Torres
Gerrard
Eto'o
Rooney
Lampard
Ballack
Terry

were better than him in 2009

if you wanna aggregate up the scores, then be my guest, but zlatan scored a total of 48 points over these 3 voting periods, even Casillas has more than that.

Rimpel
20 Aug 18, 07:50
The FIFA world player of the year is a popularity contest, always has been. Not the best metric for judging the best players in the world, especially for an Inter player (after the 90s).

M.Adnan
20 Aug 18, 11:58
Do you really consider Cristiano and Kaka in that category, talent-wise?

Overall as players yeah. Sure some have better attributes than the others, but these are still incredibly talented in what they're good at.

.h.
20 Aug 18, 13:03
Ironically I would only really say zlatan got close to the top tier in 08/09 onwards. Before that he was a good series a striker but not much else.

Candreva Crosses
20 Aug 18, 17:09
I'd say Zlatan came close when he actually got ranked 4th. But heeey.

Wallace
20 Aug 18, 19:52
So, that's when his popularity increased after all that marketing work he did.

Candreva Crosses
20 Aug 18, 23:28
So, that's when his popularity increased after all that marketing work he did.

Or one of his best CL season he ever played? But heey, you guys don't judge after CL now?

Wallace
21 Aug 18, 02:27
Don't group me with you chumps.

SiamoNoi
21 Aug 18, 09:52
Ronaldinho with "few" good seasons ahead of Messi?:chan:

Sweden didn't have it best world campaign in many years because of him leaving. I hate when I read these comments especially from Inter fans since they should know how meaningsful it is to just change a fucking coach.

The previous coach had the tactic of hitting every fucking ball to Zlatan and let him try to do his magic. Now tell me if that doesn't work with Messi or Ronaldo why in Gods name would it work with Zlatan?
And you think egoistic Ibrahimović would agree with any other tactic?

Candreva Crosses
21 Aug 18, 11:17

And you think egoistic Ibrahimović would agree with any other tactic?

Egoistic Ibrahimovic? This egoistic Ibra even went on to a CAM position for his national team.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't group me with you chumps.

I've already grouped you into the Brazilian trend group. Clearly you should've used the Malta or San Marino flag instead.

sawyerAC
21 Aug 18, 12:04
Do you really consider Cristiano and Kaka in that category, talent-wise? I'd also doubt Iniesta's positon there but he's more suited to the spot than the other two. Effectiveness, yes. But the two didn't display a talent thing imo, that's something Recoba had but he was inconsistent as fuck so he wasn't efficient or often effective.

Buddy... Kaka was unplayable 2005-2008..You sure remember the derbies. if not then Ask Zanetti.

IMO Ronaldinho and Kaka were the best players in the world that period. Granted both started to decline 08-09. Zlatan wasnt even in the top 3

brehme1989
21 Aug 18, 12:15
I agree that Kaka was a top player and arguably top 3 in the period you mention. I disagree that he was a top talent though. And that quoted post is about talent.

2007-09 btw means seasons 2007-08 and 2008-09 give or take a few months.

sawyerAC
21 Aug 18, 12:28
I agree that Kaka was a top player and arguably top 3 in the period you mention. I disagree that he was a top talent though. And that quoted post is about talent.

2007-09 btw means seasons 2007-08 and 2008-09 give or take a few months.

Agree to disagree then..

Kaka was undoubtedly a top top talent in my opinion since his Săo Paulo days. Hes such a once a generation type of player. A hybrid cam/ss/st. Injuries and Madrid killed him

M.Adnan
21 Aug 18, 13:38

I haven't said anything about how successful or long-lasting their careers were. Only talking about pure talent here. Ronaldinho in his few good seasons has shown one-of-a-kind things that people will keep re-watching for decades. Having a few good seasons to win everything possible on club and NT while doing it with class actually goes into his favor (Messi still hasn't done that with Argentina despite having full control). And that dancing goal against Chelsea. I can't forget it. Only Ronaldinho and Maradona can do that like it's nothing. These players are on a different level.

- - - Updated - - -

Buddy... Kaka was unplayable 2005-2008..You sure remember the derbies. if not then Ask Zanetti.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/6-03-2016/qIBBMi.gif

- - - Updated - - -

IMO Ronaldinho and Kaka were the best players in the world that period. Granted both started to decline 08-09.

Kaka was a top talent sure, but he's nowhere near the in-form Ronaldinho at Barca. Not even close.

sawyerAC
21 Aug 18, 14:02
I haven't said anything about how successful or long-lasting their careers were. Only talking about pure talent here. Ronaldinho in his few good seasons has shown one-of-a-kind things that people will keep re-watching for decades. Having a few good seasons to win everything possible on club and NT while doing it with class actually goes into his favor (Messi still hasn't done that with Argentina despite having full control). And that dancing goal against Chelsea. I can't forget it. Only Ronaldinho and Maradona can do that like it's nothing. These players are on a different level.

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.makeagif.com/media/6-03-2016/qIBBMi.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Kaka was a top talent sure, but he's nowhere near the in-form Ronaldinho at Barca. Not even close.
“The toughest opponent was Kaka. He was a monster, he was everywhere with his speed and was almost unstoppable. I remember one particular game when I chased him from one end of the field to the other and the San Siro applauded… but I had no oxygen left at the end of that sprint!''
https://forzaitalianfootball.com/2017/10/zanetti-ronaldo-inter-martian-against-ac-milan/

For the second part Sure Dinho was fantastic but nowhere near is a bit far from the truth..They were different type of players imo and both had wc end product

Candreva Crosses
21 Aug 18, 14:38
sawyerAC, the thing about Zanetti is that he is a gentleman. He is modest and him not having oxygen left is ridiculous statement to believe in. That dude just like he ran infront of Kaka on that gif did the same shit 5-6 years later but he having the ball instead against Milan.

Can anybody post that GIF how Zanetti showed the youngsters in Milan how to run?

SiamoNoi
22 Aug 18, 07:19
Egoistic Ibrahimovic? This egoistic Ibra even went on to a CAM position for his national team.
When and for how long?

Thats makes sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fygu4KrxJqc
Unreal.

Toninu
22 Aug 18, 08:47
One comment and the debate is back, I'm just gonna sit here and pat myself on the back.

sawyerAC
22 Aug 18, 12:13
sawyerAC, the thing about Zanetti is that he is a gentleman. He is modest and him not having oxygen left is ridiculous statement to believe in. That dude just like he ran infront of Kaka on that gif did the same shit 5-6 years later but he having the ball instead against Milan.

Can anybody post that GIF how Zanetti showed the youngsters in Milan how to run?

Zanetti is still a human being with lungs :palm: and no he isnt modest

Adriano@10
22 Aug 18, 12:20

Thats it calling zanetti not modest motherfucker deserves a ban!

Wobblz
22 Aug 18, 12:31
You and I are also human beings with lungs, but I personally can't run an ultramarathon. Yet some people can. Do you get where I'm going or I have to spoon feed you?

Also, please, FIF has a lot of respect for Maldini, for example. Something that can't be said about Buffon. Baselessly stating that Zanetti isn't a modest person is a showing of poor taste, inadequacy or an extremely lame attempt at trolling. Can you recall a statement he made or an action he took that disproves his unquestionable modesty and gentlemanship to back your theory with?

Go ahead, I'll be waiting. Not that young anymore, but I'll easily hang on for another 30-40 years so you have all the time in the world.

Candreva Crosses
22 Aug 18, 13:14
Also, please, FIF has a lot of respect for Maldini, for example.

Bro, they don't have respect for Maldini so why in Gods name would they have respect for Zanetti?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lpKbgasv8s

And look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0QJlAdONH4

Thanks sawyer for reminding me how great Inter is

M.Adnan
22 Aug 18, 14:52
It only shows how delusional and arrogant the Milan fans are. It's in their blood.

To me, the only difference between Zanetti and Maldini is that one plays for Inter and the other for Milan. I would welcome Maldini any day at Inter. Milan fans don't deserve an idol like him. I would never even as a fierce rival fan do what they've done to him in his retirement game. Fucking idiots.

Zlatan4life
16 Sep 18, 01:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lSQbN0O80o

- - - Updated - - -

Lionel Messi.

Zlatan Ibrahimović.

@Ibra_official joins elite company as the third active player to score 500 career goals across his senior career between club and country

https://twitter.com/LAGalaxy/status/1041120721030721536

Handoyo
16 Sep 18, 04:43
Holy Mother of God Sweet Mary

alvaro
16 Sep 18, 05:35
BEAST.

Candreva Crosses
16 Sep 18, 06:47
Not even a smile. Those goals are normal for him :lol:

brehme1989
16 Sep 18, 08:03
I love this guy :lol:

JJM
16 Sep 18, 09:30
still not world class...where is Henry the h at tbh

wera
16 Sep 18, 12:08
stop 'calling out' browha for everytime Ibra scores

it's not like browha said he can't score goals

.h.
16 Sep 18, 13:24
thanks wera :)
I never said he wasnt indeed even a great goalscorer....

but if you think ibrahimovic is world class cuz he's scoring goals in MLS, lets tak about Josef Martinez who has scored way more goals, or Bradley Wright Philips who has one less, or Giovinco.

brehme1989
16 Sep 18, 14:52
thanks wera :)
I never said he wasnt indeed even a great goalscorer....

but if you think ibrahimovic is world class cuz he's scoring goals in MLS, lets tak about Josef Martinez who has scored way more goals, or Bradley Wright Philips who has one less, or Giovinco.

also considering that the GK didn't move, so the conceded goal must be his fault....

Hasan
16 Sep 18, 15:01
Respect to Zlatan for not becoming another Kerlon type of clown. Ajax certainly helped but his finishing at beginning was atrocious and his career was much better from expectations. Consistent.

brehme1989
16 Sep 18, 15:10
Respect to Zlatan for not becoming another Kerlon type of clown. Ajax certainly helped but his finishing at beginning was atrocious and his career was much better from expectations. Consistent.

Cappello made him a striker, Mourinho made him a killer.

Nyall
17 Sep 18, 02:44
It's time we put him, Ronaldo and Adriano in Le Grande Inter.

wera
17 Sep 18, 08:24
Not so sure about Adriano.

brehme1989
17 Sep 18, 08:30
Not so sure about Adriano.

Based on his Inter career or compared to others?

I see Figo, Mancini, Zamorano, Materazzi, Simeone etc there... Adriano should be part of this group for sure.
Even the effect Adriano had back in the day was extraordinary.

IRR26
17 Sep 18, 12:11
Cappello made him a striker, Mourinho made him a killer.

Cappello is hat but the coach you referring to is hair Capello.

- - - Updated - - -

It's time we put him, Ronaldo and Adriano in Le Grande Inter.

It is La Grande Inter. Le is plural.

Candreva Crosses
17 Sep 18, 12:18
I bet when Candreva leaves he will be put in LGI cause he is a hard worker ;)

Toninu
17 Sep 18, 14:49
But is he world class?

wera
29 Sep 18, 08:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4faVkCbNRG8

Just some nice goals by Ibra.

Pimpin
29 Sep 18, 09:48
it misses perhaps his most impressive one, the slalom he pulled while he was at ajax

delaurentis
03 Oct 18, 17:38
Ibrahimovic might return to Milan come january.

Armes
03 Oct 18, 18:20
How come?

K.I.
03 Oct 18, 18:22
MLS is off from Jan to March

Palacio
03 Oct 18, 19:05
Barca scores a goal already.

brehme1989
03 Oct 18, 21:28
Barca scores a goal already.

Is this 2009?

Palacio
04 Oct 18, 10:45
Is this 2009?

Lol. I didn’t know it was the wrong thread.