PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69]

Candreva Crosses
14 Oct 18, 02:27
Adriano & Zlatan will probably enjoy a competition on who can hit the ball to row Z the most next season. :lol:

Motherf*cking great.

Oh, so young and innocent. Complaining about Adriano and Zlatan about row Z when he haven't met Guarin yet :lol:

Shaun
14 Oct 18, 03:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4faVkCbNRG8

Just some nice goals by Ibra.

I think the thing that stands out most is just how fucking awful the production levels are in Italy.

DARi0
19 Oct 18, 11:36
Ibra: Mourinho critics are jealous!

http://givemesport.azureedge.net/images/18/04/05/0f8b282abc2ed2a59078788bea389ea6//960.jpg

Former Serie A star Zlatan Ibrahimovic claims Jose Mourinho’s critics are fuelled by ‘jealousy’.

Ibrahimovic enjoyed great success under Mourinho at Inter and United, although the ex-Nerazzurri boss is feeling the heat at Old Trafford after a poor start to the season.

“Everybody criticises Mourinho and I don’t think it’s because of the results, it’s because of the character, because of the way he is,” the LA Galaxy striker told Sky Sports.

https://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/styles/marquee_large_2x/public/2018/03/31/shirtless_zlatan_wheels_off.jpg?itok=38Et6t4U

“I see myself also a little bit in that situation, we have our confidence, we believe in things, we say certain things. In our own way.

“Of course we get the blame, we get criticised more when it is not going good, but when it is going good and we win the satisfaction is bigger than the other ones that are political, think they’re perfect, and want to be no trouble for the media so the media never attacks them.

“That is not us, we are ourselves, we believe in what we do and we do it until the end. Some critics I feel personal, some critics are exaggerating, some because of the way he is, some because of jealousy. But all this is part of the circle.

“Mourinho just has to keep being himself, stand up for what he is doing, stand up for what he is.

“He is there because he did it his own way, because he is who he is and don’t change for anybody.

“I am exactly the same, I don’t change for anybody. Everyone out there who thinks they are perfect, they are the biggest problem out there.

“Jose is doing a good job, you’re as good as your team. There is no coach in the world who can do miracles with a team.

“Of course, results speak for themselves. The results are not on top, it goes bad, sometimes goes better, it’s part of the season.

“But the Premier League is not easy and if someone knows how to win it, it’s him. So like he said himself, more Premier League than all the league’s coaches won together.”

DARi0
20 Oct 18, 10:45
Hope milan won`t sign Zlatan again...

“I can’t wait to face Cristiano Ronaldo, because I love a challenge. The only forward who ever frightened me was Zlatan Ibrahimovic. I was powerless against him.” - Manolas

brehme1989
20 Oct 18, 11:19
I hope we do.

Devious
20 Oct 18, 12:20
A true world class

Hi Henry :troll:

Candreva Crosses
20 Oct 18, 12:21
If Zlatan joins them Milan will seriously be a CL contender. Shit is scary. I hope fatso Gatsusos remember how Ibra threw him in the garbage and decides not to sign him.

DARi0
20 Oct 18, 13:26
It`s a big ego war, that`s for sure. It`s rumored that Ibra wants guarantees that he will be a starter, as he`s not willing to sit on the bench.

Candreva Crosses
20 Oct 18, 14:46
Perfect, I hope Higuain feels the bench. From Real to Napoli and then Juve to Milan and then Milan to bench :lol:

ScottishInterista
20 Oct 18, 19:31
Thats a lot of wages for them to pay for two declining strikers. Look forward to it being a fuck up

Balor
20 Oct 18, 23:06
Zlatan is back to full fitness again after his injury and the MLS just looks like a playground for him to entertain himself. He still has the quality to be a danger for a club in need of a striker and he would definitely score goals in Serie A if he were to return, but I hope he doesn't, I died a little every time I saw him in a Milan shirt and don't want to see it again.

brehme1989
20 Oct 18, 23:39
Zlatan should choose a final destination that will deify him. And knowing him, he'd enjoy it. If he's willing to move back to Milan I think it just means that he's not ready to retire yet. He should go to Napoli or Roma or at least some German team imo.

Balor
21 Oct 18, 00:13
I was thinking Germany too but realistically, Bayern are the only team who can afford him that he would want to join and they don't need him. Dortmund couldn't afford him and I don't think he'd suit them. Leipzig could afford him but he has dignity.

Weird thought, but I really think he could do a job for Real Madrid at the moment. The arse is after falling out from under the whole thing there and nobody is stepping up to save things. I feel like he could bring a new level of confidence to everyone at that club and show Benzema how to play up top without Ronaldo to score the goals for you.

brehme1989
21 Oct 18, 00:24
Zlatan to Real. Sounds too good to be true. For Real Madrid.

Balor
21 Oct 18, 04:23
Almost sounds like something the man would say himself :lol:

Armes
21 Oct 18, 16:02
Zlatan to Real. Sounds too good to be true. For Real Madrid.

Come to think of it, how on earth did he not play for them at some point? Even now that he's fit, he's a major upgrade over Benzema.

Candreva Crosses
21 Oct 18, 21:07
Because real don't buy players over 30.

wera
22 Oct 18, 11:06
he would've went to Real from Barca if Barca didn't say that's the only club he can't go

Zlatan4life
22 Oct 18, 11:25
Come to think of it, how on earth did he not play for them at some point? Even now that he's fit, he's a major upgrade over Benzema.

Eh, Benzema has scored more league goals than likes of Griezmann, Diego Costa, Firmino and his min/goal ratio (a goal per 140 min) is better than Suarez (a goal per 185), Mohamed Salah (a goal per 191 min). Benzema has a decent start in LaLiga and has been one of the few players who aren't utter shite in Lopetegui's Real Madrid side.

As much as I love Zlatan, he’s 37 years old who couldn't keep up at the highest level anymore is now enjoying by bossing in the retirement league over US. Would be a proper panic buy for Real Madrid to sign a past-it Zlatan when they clearly need to improve their midfield and organize a proper defensive scheme.

Il Drago
05 Nov 18, 18:01
Ibrahimovic: ‘Premier League overrated’
Football Italia

Former Juventus, Inter and Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic feels the Premier League is overrated - “if I did what I did at 35 years old, imagine it if I was 25”.

The Swede spent much of his career in Serie A, but had a season-and-a-half at Manchester United before moving to LA Galaxy.

“I’d had a long career before I came – different kinds of countries, different kinds of clubs,” Ibrahimovic told FourFourTwo magazine.

“People said, ‘You don’t need to go to England, because if you fail in England, people will always say you weren’t good enough’. Everybody was against it. And guess what? That made me motivated. That gave me adrenaline.

“I liked the Premier League. I found it very motivating and very exciting. It gets a lot of attention, although I feel the quality is a little bit overrated – the individual quality, the technical part.

“But the rhythm is high. Even if you are the best, if you can’t handle the rhythm, the pace, then you will not succeed, because the pace is very high.

“I’m super proud and super happy that I went to United – it was the right club.

“We won, and I did what I did before I got injured. I had an excellent time – great memories. I’m attached to United forever. The supporters are amazing: wherever I went, I saw red shirts, which was fantastic. It’s a very important moment in my career.

“As I said when I was in England, you’re lucky I didn’t come 10 years ago, because if I did what I did at 35 years old, imagine it if I was 25. Then it would have been a different story.

“I came there and they said I came in a wheelchair. All the people that talked, in the whole Premier League, I put them in a wheelchair. That’s what I did.”

brehme1989
05 Nov 18, 18:40
Sometimes I feel like Zlatan is reading my mind and just says what I think.

K.I.
05 Nov 18, 18:47
He should go to a club that has a chance to win the CL...

chipschups
05 Nov 18, 19:27
I will terminate Keita and signing him for free.

.h.
05 Nov 18, 20:06
Well when he was 25 he was struggling to score goals in the weakest serie A in a long time... I wouldn't have held my breath.
29 or so we could talk.

Candreva Crosses
05 Nov 18, 20:41
Sometimes I feel like Zlatan is reading my mind and just says what I think.

Don't flatter yourself.

J..
06 Nov 18, 15:47
Ibrahimovic reveals attempt to sabotage his own move to PSG

In a new biography the former Milan striker explains how he felt betrayed by the Serie A club and tried to exact revenge by making astronomical demands.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is about to publish a new biography covering the latter stages of his storied career and Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet has published an advance, in which the typically forthright striker explains how he tried to prevent his own move from Milan to PSG going through as part of a row with former San Siro chief executive Adriano Galliani.

In the summer of 2012, Ibrahimovic was a Milan player and had been given assurances that despite a convulsive time in the market for the Serie A giants he would not be sold. However, things did not work out exactly as Ibrahimovic had expected.

I was in my summer home in Vaxholm and Id just come back in from jet-skiing. Thats when I noticed that I had five missed calls from [the players agent] Mino Raiola.

Returning the call, Ibrahimovic was told by his representative: Ok, Leonardo is going to give you a call.

Ibrahimovic: "I decided I wasn't going to make it easy for PSG"

I thought: whos Leonardo? And then the penny dropped that he was the sporting director at PSG, Ibrahimovic explained. Feeling betrayed by Milan for going behind his back, the striker picked up the phone again and called Raiola. I said to Mino: Listen, Im not to talk to Leonardo because Galliani told me that I wouldnt be sold this summer. Then Mino said yeah, I know, but youve been sold already.

Incensed, Ibrahimovic formulated a plan to ensure the move would break down. I spoke to Mino again and told him we werent going to make it easy for PSG. We were going to tell them that I wanted the same salary I had at Milan and we were going to ask for so much stuff that theyd think it wasnt worth it. I told Mino to lay out all the conditions of my contract one by one. When wed finished I said to my wife that theyd never accept all my demands, that there was no way it would go through. But 20 minutes later Mino sent me a text saying it had all been approved.

After that, there was no going back, Ibrahimovic concluded. So I accepted [the move] because I am a man of my word and when I say something I stick to it.

:lol::dielaugh::lol::lol::lol:

Fuck Galliani but Zlatan got what he wanted.

Candreva Crosses
08 Nov 18, 19:09
After that, there was no going back, Ibrahimovic concluded. So I accepted [the move] because I am a man of my word and when I say something I stick to it.

What a fucking bitch.

DARi0
09 Nov 18, 16:34
Interesting read I would say, as Ibra is #1 and he`s finally giving credit to someone.

Ibra: ‘Vieira my biggest influence’

Zlatan Ibrahimovic reveals Patrick Vieira was the biggest influence on his career - “he was always on my back, it was never good enough”.

The pair played together at Juventus in the 2005-06 season, before both moving on to Inter after the Calciopoli scandal.

“When I met him at Juventus, he had a really different mentality from the other players I’d known,” Ibrahimovic told L’Équipe.

“He was always on my back, I thought I was doing things right but it was never good enough. He showed me that you have to give more, want more.

“He taught me that we play as we train. That’s how it works: if you train well, you play well. I don’t need to tell you the player and the professional he was.

“He was a phenomenal player who will remain in history, but I’m happy I knew the player and person. He deeply influenced my game by pushing me to give 120 per cent every day, every game.

“I’m not surprised he became a Coach, he already had that in him: his experience, his maturity, his way of helping others.

“He was always available to talk. He really helped a lot of players, not just me. There were big stars at Juve at the time, and to please them you had to give a lot, you got nothing for free.”

One of those stars was Lilian Thuram, who told Ibra he was “young and stupid” but that he’d learn.

“Yes, and I hope I learned! Thuram was above everyone in terms of discipline and hardness in training. He had a philosophy and he was sticking to it.

“I don’t know him as well personally as Vieira, because you don’t connect in the same way with everyone, but he was a fantastic player who knew what he had to do to win and stop the strikers.

“He made training difficult for me every day and it made me better, because there aren’t many defenders like him. I made tremendous progress just from trying to get past him every day.”

Ibrahimovic is releasing a new book, ‘I Am Football’ in which he says players like him can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

“What I mean is that it’s not just talent. It’s everything I went through, all the clubs I played for, all the players I played with.

“I do not see many players who have played for as many clubs as me and have been as good as me. There are great players who have only experienced one or two clubs.

“But I played in Sweden, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France, England, the United States; I took the risk of travelling and my career has been an adventure. I went everywhere, with my boots in my hand.

“I’m very, very proud of what I’ve done, what I’ve experienced. I seized all my chances, and that's what I wanted to tell in this book: I am first of all footballer.”

Ibra was then asked if his confidence and charisma have helped him.

“Yes, but I wouldn’t have gone so far without my quality. Without that I wouldn’t even have played for my first club [Malmo]. You need the complete package from the start.

“You [the interviewer] are French and a journalist, so the first thing you’re interested in is personality, not the player.

“I realised that when i arrived in France, it was always: ‘who is he? What’s he doing?’. It was never ‘how does he play?’.

“When I arrived in Paris people were more interested in the show outside than in the real show, on the pitch, which is the most important thing.

“I don’t play games, I’m myself. I know you all think I play games, but you’re wrong.”

++ bonus on his potential return to milan

Ibra: ‘Milan? More likely than Wenger…’

Zlatan Ibrahimovic declares “it’s more likely that I’ll come back to Milan than Arsene Wenger will go there” but “I’m happy” at LA Galaxy.

The striker has been heavily linked with a return to the Rossoneri in January, while France Football reported last week that Wenger was being lined-up to replace Gennaro Gattuso on the bench.

“I think it’s more likely that I’ll come back to Milan than Arsene Wenger will go there,” Ibrahimovic told L’Équipe.

“I don’t think he wants to go to Italy and face that challenge. Milan is not an easy challenge.

“I don’t know what I’m going to do, I know that a lot of European clubs are interested, but I’m happy here. I love my life here and my family do too.

“And I need a challenge, a reason to keep playing: I don’t want to go to a club just because I’m Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

“I want to go to make a difference. That’s what I’ve always done, everywhere.”

Ibra’s best friend, Maxwell, is now a director at Paris Saint-Germain…

“He works at PSG, he’s trying to grow the club, he’s very happy and I’m happy for him. We talk almost every day on the phone.

“PSG want me to come back to work for the club, by the way…

“If I come back to PSG then it’s only to be the boss. I can’t come for anything else. That’s the only way to make me come, there are no other possible positions for me.

“That’s not for now though, I’m an active player and I still want to play. When I decide what to do, I’ll tell the world.”

:datass:

Shark
09 Nov 18, 16:40
After all these years he still talks like a 17 year old bitch. The guy is so full of himself, I can't stand it.

He's lucky that he can back his douchy behavior with great skill.

Besnik
09 Nov 18, 20:41
He's outdated. Move on.

DARi0
20 Nov 18, 19:59
No. He rocks so hard in the US that milan are desperate to take him back, their directors had a 4 hour meeting with Raiola today... Galliani betrayed him, but he`s not at milan any more - as he is taking care of Berlusconi`s Monza now.

In his autobiography, Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits he felt betrayed by Milan when they sold him to Paris Saint-Germain. “They promised I wasn’t for sale.”

The 37-year-old Swede is reportedly heading back to San Siro, where he played from 2010-12, and said many times he never wanted to depart in the first place.

More details are given in his new book, ‘I am football’ – and La Gazzetta dello Sport published an early excerpt regarding his experience with former Milan CEO Adriano Galliani.

“Galliani told me: ‘Ibra, you have nothing to be worried about, we won’t sell you.’ A few weeks later, I was in my holiday home in Vaxholm. I had just returned from water skiing and saw there were five missed calls on my phone from Mino Raiola.

“I’d made him swear not to call me during my vacation, so I knew something was going on. ‘We have to talk,’ he told me. ‘Leonardo will call you.’

“I wondered who this Leonardo was, then put it together. Leonardo… the director of sport at PSG. ‘Listen, I don’t want to talk to him. There’s nothing to talk about, seeing as Galliani promised I wasn’t for sale.’

“Raiola replied: ‘Well, see, in reality they’ve already sold you…’ ”

Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s autobiography revealed more details about his time in Italy, including why he walked out on Juventus and Inter.

The striker is set to release his book ‘I Am Football’ next week and excerpts were published in La Gazzetta dello Sport magazine Fuorigioco today.

He came to Italy for Juve on transfer deadline day in 2004, leaving for arch rivals Inter after the Calciopoli scandal saw the club demoted to Serie B and two Serie A titles stripped.

Ibra reveals he had a blazing row with then-Juventus director general Luciano Moggi following a red card against Bayern Munich, who declared he could forget about a new contract.

“I don’t want to stay in Turin and nothing you could do would make me remain here,” Ibrahimovic replied.

The Swede’s experience at Inter also ended on a bitter note when he moved to Barcelona in 2009, just as Jose Mourinho’s men were gearing up to win the Treble in 2010.

“While Maxwell was picking up his things to go back to Barcelona, I passed him a pair of my boots and said: ‘Take these to Barcelona. I’ll meet you there soon enough.’

“They all thought I was joking and started laughing. However, just two days later, Barcelona invited me to a meeting and after 20 minutes I was a Blaugrana player.”

Toninu
21 Nov 18, 06:50
Such ambition from Milan, begging and pleading for a 37 year old.

Candreva Crosses
21 Nov 18, 18:33
culé supporters for a culé club with culé players.

DARi0
22 Nov 18, 13:45
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has reportedly agreed a six month contract with Milan worth €2.2m.

The Swedish striker still has another year on his contract with LA Galaxy, but has been heavily linked with a return to the Rossoneri in January.

Technical director Leonardo met with Ibra’s agent, Mino Raiola, on Monday to try and discuss a deal.

Now SportMediaset is reporting that Ibrahimovic has agreed in principle to a six month deal worth €2.2m.

It’s not clear if there will be an option to extend that by a further season, and the Diavolo will still need to negotiate with the Galaxy.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic believes he “became a machine” at Juventus, thanks to Fabio Capello’s constant shooting drills.

The Swedish striker joined the Bianconeri from Ajax in 2004, but was initially known more for his showboating than goalscoring.

“In the beginning, where I grew up it was not about scoring goals, it was about who had the best skills, the best technique and I brought that with me wherever I went,” Ibrahimovic told BBC Sport.

“That changed when I came to Juventus. I think. I was at Ajax, playing beautiful. I had the pressure, but where it was all about goals was in Italy, with Capello.

"Everything was new for me. Juventus was like, 'Wow, big club, big players, big Coach, big history. Italian football, Serie A. Wow’.

"That was when Italian football was at the top, and I knew to stay here I had to work hard. But I felt I was there for a reason, I'm here because I'm good.

“From the first day after training I heard Fabio Capello scream 'Ibra!' - that was where the nickname came from. [Luciano] Moggi didn't know how to pronounce my name so it was just 'Ibra...ee... Ibra!'. Then everyone started to call me Ibra.

"And he just pointed toward his assistant, the old man Italo. He had already taken guys from the academy and youth team and I trained with them. They gave crosses and I scored, every day for 30 minutes.

“Sometimes I just wanted to go home because I was tired and did not want to shoot any more - I didn't want to see the goal or the goalkeeper.

“I would try to go home before everyone else and I'd just hear 'Ibra!' and I knew immediately what it was. I was shooting, just shooting, good shots, bad shots.

“In the end I became a machine - in front of goal, score a goal - especially in Italy, where as a striker it’s the most difficult position because they are so tactically good, and at that time you had all these world class defenders.

“I remember a game against [Milan defenders] Paolo Maldini and Alessandro Nesta.

“You don't get a chance, maybe you only get a half chance and behind them you have Dida and you have a world-class goalkeeper, but I had that luck that I had [Gianluigi] Buffon as a training partner and in front of him was [Lilian] Thuram and [Fabio] Cannavaro.

“You don't go past them feeling good, if you go past them you'll have pain everywhere. Then you need the strength to score, but you have Buffon to pass. So I had a good environment to train that skill to score goals and the goals would come as long as you trained.”

Il Drago
22 Nov 18, 18:01
Imagine getting a third forward while you're out of defenders and midfielders. Moratti would be proud of Leonardo. :lol:

brehme1989
22 Nov 18, 18:26
Marketing move and confidence boost. They're also getting Lucas Paqueta.

ElDiego22
22 Nov 18, 19:37
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has reportedly agreed a six month contract with Milan worth €2.2m.

http://i.imgur.com/Ofvyn4D.gif

ScottishInterista
22 Nov 18, 20:55
Imagine getting a third forward while you're out of defenders and midfielders. Moratti would be proud of Leonardo. :lol:

tbf they are also pretty much out of forwards

Wobblz
22 Nov 18, 21:58
What is Eto'o up to those days?

Candreva Crosses
22 Nov 18, 22:38
What is Eto'o up to those days?

Counting money with Bluenine.

n4l
22 Nov 18, 23:07
Counting money with Bluenine.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:notbad:

DARi0
05 Dec 18, 11:20
Now there is strong talk of Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s return from the LA Galaxy, but Mirabelli has a revelation on that too.

“Warming the hearts of Milan fans with a great champion who once wore the jersey is wrong. He was offered to us too and we said no, because Milan needed to buy players for a new era and Ibrahimovic – despite still being a champion – is simply too old to fit into that project.”

Milan give up on Ibrahimovic?
By Football Italia staff

There has been a sudden slam on the brakes from Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Milan, as he now seems likely to remain at LA Galaxy.

According to Sportitalia, this evening the negotiations hit serious problems and both parties are moving towards abandoning talks entirely.

Up until a few hours ago, it was thought they were down to the details and Ibra would arrive in the January transfer window on loan with an option to extend.

It now seems as if the Rossoneri are looking elsewhere for reinforcements.

Probably linked to Gazidis being officially appointed as CEO?

Native
05 Dec 18, 11:28
But is ibra world class?

Wallace
05 Dec 18, 23:28
But is ibra world class?

Look at the poll.

Devious
06 Dec 18, 09:17
We came to a middle ground and agreed that he's a continent class.

brehme1989
06 Dec 18, 09:55
We came to a middle ground and agreed that he's a continent class.

Two continents proven.

Lui
06 Dec 18, 19:54
We could swoop in to sign him but he doesn't fit our complex tactical system.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Wallace
07 Dec 18, 00:07
Why not?

He's a pretty good target in the box for our wingers to spam crosses at him.

Norinder Mudi
07 Dec 18, 01:00
I would love to see you sign him, would be good for the laughs

Marotta is a genius but makes some real questionable signings that get under your skin. How about a new poll?

Toninu
07 Dec 18, 05:34
I would love to see you sign him, would be good for the laughs

Marotta is a genius but makes some real questionable signings that get under your skin. How about a new poll?

Why are we allowing Gobbi scum here?

Ibra was a glorified target man at best, I don't get all the hype he's just Andy Carroll with good marketing.

Wobblz
07 Dec 18, 06:08
Why are we allowing Gobbi scum here?

Ibra was a glorified target man at best, I don't get all the hype he's just Andy Carroll with good marketing.
A sin even worse than overhyping a player is underselling one...

I'm not the biggest Ibra fan either, but what he can do Carrol can only attempt on FIFA. And fail to achieve even there.

brehme1989
07 Dec 18, 06:17
That just proves that Fifa is not easy.

Devious
14 Jan 19, 10:51
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "Cristiano talks about new challenges. He calls it a challenge to go to a team already armed that has been winning the Serie A. Several years ago, why not go to the 2nd division to become champion and take the team to the 1st? Bull crap, going to Juve is no challenge."

Fuck you Browha, guy is a world class.

Wobblz
14 Jan 19, 10:57
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "Cristiano talks about new challenges. He calls it a challenge to go to a team already armed that has been winning the Serie A. Several years ago, why not go to the 2nd division to become champion and take the team to the 1st? Bull crap, going to Juve is no challenge."

Maybe CR knows something we don't. Calciopoli II, Juve get relegated for the second time - Cristiano goes to 2nd division and becomes a "champion" there as well. :yao:

Something that Zlatan failed to achieve in his career when he had the chance.

.h.
14 Jan 19, 11:32

When has Ibra ever done that!? Literally never!
He joined inter after we were awarded the 2006 League. He joined Barca at their peak. He joined Milan and helped them win granted but in a very uncompetitive league. PSG hardly counts. He failed at United too...

brehme1989
14 Jan 19, 12:23
I don't think the argument is that Zlatan takes challenges as much as criticizing Cristiano for arguing that he took a challenge when he joined Juventus.

Wallace
15 Jan 19, 04:43
Zlatan does not necessarily have to take challenges himself to refute Ronaldo's claim of joining Juventus is a challenge itself.

The fallacy of Ronaldo's statement has no dependency on what Zlatan does/did in his career. Zlatan is simply claiming what Ronaldo said was false, and it is.

Devious
15 Jan 19, 07:07
http://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar657_52.gif

Batman
15 Jan 19, 08:36
Zlatan does not necessarily have to take challenges himself to refute Ronaldo's claim of joining Juventus is a challenge itself.

The fallacy of Ronaldo's statement has no dependency on what Zlatan does/did in his career. Zlatan is simply claiming what Ronaldo said was false, and it is.

You could’ve said it in an easier way tbh

Delicate
15 Jan 19, 10:37
Pot calling kettle black.

DIN011
16 Jan 19, 08:54
. He failed at United too...

How?

MusicalMafia
18 Jan 19, 18:31
How?

DW, its just another episode of a daily show “FIF having no clue about other leagues” S111E18.

Btw, suprised no one mentioned that Zlatans comment is just ridicolous considering he left Juve when they felt to 2nd division and therefore were no longer a top team...

.h.
18 Jan 19, 21:27
How?well they finished 6th in the league, for one? Notably down a place from the season before, and the season he left they finished 2nd..

MusicalMafia
18 Jan 19, 22:16
Yeah, in that season when they finished 6th his 17 goals and 5 assists in 28 games really messed up their chances...

.h.
19 Jan 19, 06:09
Ibras own definition of success from the last page was about making someone champions. Not scoring goals.

Il Drago
20 Mar 19, 13:00
Ibra: Mou said I should be ashamed!
By Football Italia staff

Zlatan Ibrahimovic reveals Jose Mourinho once told him he should be ‘ashamed’ in front of his Inter teammates – but that the criticism only fired him up.

Mourinho came under fire during his Manchester United tenure for regularly calling out his players in public, but Ibrahimovic insists the Portuguese consulted his dressing room before going to the Press.

“When they say he is too outspoken in the media, if he is outspoken in the media about you, he has been outspoken to you directly,” he told the Mirror.

“I had a situation at Inter where we had done a bad first half and in front of the team at half-time, he was criticising me.

“I was supposed to be getting an award for being the best player in Italy and he said … ‘When you go on to that stage and receive your award, you should feel ashamed. The way you are playing now, you do not deserve it.’

“Him criticising players is nothing new. It is all about how you take it. Me? I said to myself, ‘I will go out and show him and demonstrate I can do more and do better.’”

firmino
20 Mar 19, 15:40
icardi could learn one thing or two from ibra. mostly one: that you can even be a dick and nobody will care, as long as you are a proper professional.

brehme1989
19 May 19, 05:52
There's no relevant thread, so I'll go ahead here.
Just saw that Luca Toni mentioned that he was going to join Inter in 2006 but the Calciopoli scandal emerged and the Fiorentina base pleaded him to stay and rally for next season as they were affected and he agreed. That of course meant that we could sign other strikers, such as bring Crespo back and get Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Luca Toni scored 30+ goals the previous season for Fiorentina.