PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

cloudq
27 May 07, 15:46
vieira just said that ibra is really angry beacuse all those what happened in the last days was just manipulation from some people working for this newspaper with works for some other "strange people"

but if it's true then why Ibrahimovic himeself and Moratti didn't deny that before festa ?

yeh, that makes sense

make up a story one day and have a denial in the same issue

im sure all this shit will be cleared up in the edition straight after

VLE
27 May 07, 15:46
I won't believe a word from c4 :P
They often twist interviews to make it more interesting, when they never go out for an interview themselves.

Ziyad
27 May 07, 15:48
I think the headline says one thing and the actual interview something else..I am not going to judge although the news is pissing the hell out of me..

intergirl1908
27 May 07, 16:01
I think the headline says one thing and the actual interview something else..I am not going to judge although the news is pissing the hell out of me..

not the only one there is no such thing as player loyalty anymore. Ibra is only trying to hike the price up on his contract. Its sickening.

Hussein
27 May 07, 16:05
I read Channel4 news everyday and I have to say that this kind of news is normal. It's the end of the season and the mercato is about to open so we expect b*lltalk from every corner. I'm little bit annoyed with timing of such news.

If everything reported on Channel4 was true, then Ronaldinho would've already scored a brace against us in the derby, and Buffon would've saved a last minute penalty from Zlatan. :P

However I'm not ruling out anything, and I believe that Zlatan's interview was edited to benefit and satisfy some parties, nothing more nothing less.

Ziyad
27 May 07, 16:28
^^ I agree...it could be to get Inter nervous and hike his salary without further adu.

A.l.i
27 May 07, 16:48
HE'll stay,this media thing is typical ITALIA,ANTI INTER,BIASED

Jnr
27 May 07, 17:22
"Zlatan non ha mai parlato del suo contratto e di una sua richiesta di adeguarlo. E' vero che ho incontrato Moratti, ma non per parlare dell'ingaggio di Zlatan. E di cosa abbiamo parlato preferisco tenermelo per me"

"Zlatan non ha fatto riferimento a Moggi ma a 'uno come Moggi'. Vorrei far notare che Calciopoli non ha inciso minimamente sul trasferimento di Ibra dalla Juventus all'Inter: Zlatan aveva deciso già a gennaio di cambiare squadra, ovvero prima che scoppiasse lo scandalo. A livello economico, però, per l'Inter è diventata una trattativa più agevole, perchè ha acquistato il giocatore per 24 mln, invece dei 60-70 che la Juventus avrebbe potuto chiedere"

c'è scritto anche di una telefonata zlatan-MM in cui si sarrebbero chiariti e in cui il presidente avrebbe invitato ibra a fare in futuro certe dichiarazioni poco simpatiche ...

Ibras agent saying everything is false. If anyone can understand italian please translate. From xtremefootballfans.com/briz.

Adam
27 May 07, 17:29
Ibra said infront of Sky cameras after Torino match that the journalist he spoke to maybe didn't understand English, maybe he didn't even understand Italian because the things they wrote was not what he said.:D

Grande Ibra.:star:

Forza ragazzi
27 May 07, 17:35
Phew.. let's make it official, inter.it. Black on white, please!

Khaled
27 May 07, 17:58
lol i was sure.

Granit
27 May 07, 18:26
I'm a pessimistic type of guy, and during a time of tension between Milan and Inter, I just think that Ancelotti just may be targeting an Inter player. Hopefully I am wrong and that these crazy rumors are just rubbish.

Either way, I'd rather pay Ibra and never see him play football again. You signed a contract last season and you respect it. I'd ruin his career. We own his rights for what, 4 more seasons? We have the upper hand.

IF it was true.. I would do exactly the same thing.. "ruin his career"!!!

But I know it won't happen :D

Jonnie_Venom89
27 May 07, 19:00
Grande Ibra!!! Luv Ibraa

Hussein
27 May 07, 19:06
Moratti's comments on the rumour:

In recent days there have been rumours of Inter players moving to the other team in Milan. Do you think there is any truth in this?
"No. He's a person I respect, but I didn't even find Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti's latest declaration to be spot on. I didn't find his declarations to be that good, and they were reported excessively." Source: http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=26606&L=en

M.Adnan
27 May 07, 19:30
Finally.. :moan: :stress:

Atleast all of our players were crap when they joined BBilan. Ronaldo, Vieri, Pirlo, Favalli, Brocchi.. but not Zlatan.. :moan:

BBilan Merda..

Suneet
27 May 07, 19:34
The last few hours have been nerve racking, coudnt eat properly, I'm sure if I hadnt read all this I woudnt be able to sleep even on such a happy day.

Guess this is really what being an Interista means. I was once again reminded of the summer of 2002.

Hussein
27 May 07, 19:42
The last few hours have been nerve racking, coudnt eat properly, I'm sure if I hadnt read all this I woudnt be able to sleep even on such a happy day.

Guess this is really what being an Interista means. I was once again reminded of the summer of 2002.

That's the whole idea.

The media wants to ruin Inter's celebration and waited for TODAY to release those headlines. So amazingly all the top 3 papers in Italy said it out loud "Ibra wants Milan"!!!

What a timing!!

Forza Berlusconi and his merda media. :P

Forza ragazzi
27 May 07, 19:52
All of a sudden Vieira seems to be a spokesman for Ibra or something. Anyway, very, very happy about these news.

Forza Ibra! Grande protagonista!

Suneet
27 May 07, 19:53
That's the whole idea.

The media wants to ruin Inter's celebration and waited for TODAY to release those headlines. So amazingly all the top 3 papers in Italy said it out loud "Ibra wants Milan"!!!

What a timing!!

More reason to hate Berlusconi and his team.:P

In that sense I like what Moratti said, "The players will remember", lets hope our next goal against them comes via Zlatan and then they really will feel us shoving their asses. (Offcourse not literally, we are Interisti, we are straight)

Jnr
27 May 07, 20:24
That's the whole idea.

What a timing!!

When i read your post I realized thats it. It makes so much sense.

Let the fat corrupt prikc hide in his villa coz Milano tonight is all black-blue..again.

CAMPIONE D`ITALIA

cozzi
27 May 07, 22:27
I dont know for sure who is telling the truth here - but if Ibra is even thinking about joining milan, we need to kick his son of a bitch arse out of Inter.

Forza ragazzi
27 May 07, 22:51
Why would Vieira lie? Why is Ancelotti asking papers "who said Ibrahimovic"? It all seemed a bit odd in the first place. No one could figure out why he did this. The journalist himself has admitted mistakes and it all came two days before our Scudetto celebration.

It's in the past now and Ibra will stay, rightfully.

uny_arturo
28 May 07, 06:18
Remember there's always a force behind a player, especially the star. It could be his agent that makes Ibra speak out the desire to leave Inter just to bargain for a higher contracting signing fee, which will reach his agent's pocket ultimately.

Pravesh
28 May 07, 08:20
Remember there's always a force behind a player, especially the star. It could be his agent that makes Ibra speak out the desire to leave Inter just to bargain for a higher contracting signing fee, which will reach his agent's pocket ultimately.

There's a very good chance that might had happened but that doesn't mean that he would do anything his agent wants, as he's definitely not a child. Anywaz, I hope he stays and for the good of Inter and not create problem like this in the future.:)

Karim
28 May 07, 09:06
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=26609&L=en
I don't think Vieira is lying either and as such, although the situation hurts me, I don't like the timing of it, right at the beginning of the summer transfer season.

Marcello
28 May 07, 09:47
btw when does the summer transfer window start?

cloudq
28 May 07, 09:50

1st July

Stefan
28 May 07, 10:04

Officially first of July but unofficially right now for everyone but the spanish clubs. Since their league is still on they can't fully concentrate on the mercato but every other club in Europe will start their mercato.

Alex de Large
28 May 07, 10:11
**** THE PRESS, they want to destroy inter cause they know that if they don't do it now Inter will win scudetto 2007 2008 and that's not good for them.

Toninu
28 May 07, 11:01
Forget this because I promise you next season Zlatan will be in a lovely black and blue shirt :P So the Media can just shut the **** up because he ain't going no where.

Adam
28 May 07, 11:14
Don't be so sure. Even though the Milan rumour is absurd the Real and Chelsea ones aren't.

I won't be sure he will stay untill the transfer window actually closes.

Toninu
28 May 07, 12:45
Don't be so sure. Even though the Milan rumour is absurd the Real and Chelsea ones aren't.

I won't be sure he will stay untill the transfer window actually closes.

Eh I remember rumours like this on Bobo Vieri and I ask did he ever leave for Juve when he was rumoured so much to join them? Or any other team for that matter? No and Ibra just signed for us so selling him really shouldn't be talked about imho.

Zamat
28 May 07, 14:24
Abramovich just declared that he's tired of spending tons of money for Chelski, so you can forget about them buying Zlatan. :D

About Real I'm not so sure either, they have a proven goalscorer in van Nistelrooy so I think Kaka would suit their needs better (and ours as well :D)

Jacquez
28 May 07, 14:43
I'll bet a buck, that it is Totti, Ancelotti is refering to. Kaká is leaving for Madrid, who would be better for them, than Totti?

Anyways, I hope Ibra will stay, but yet I can't forgive him for seeing that prick Moggi, and let him hold his baby?

Suneet
28 May 07, 16:54
I'll bet a buck, that it is Totti, Ancelotti is refering to. Kaká is leaving for Madrid, who would be better for them, than Totti?

Anyways, I hope Ibra will stay, but yet I can't forgive him for seeing that prick Moggi, and let him hold his baby?

Totti is a Romanista. Period.:yuck: So he woudnt join Milan.

I'm feeling its Ronaldinho.

J zanetti
28 May 07, 17:13
Also bear in mind that Ancelotti might have just said something totally unfounded to create this media havoc. If so it was a poorly timed and stupid remark all together. We shall give them another 2 batterings next season. :stuckup:

Suneet
28 May 07, 17:15
Also bear in mind that Ancelotti might have just said something totally unfounded to create this media havoc. If so it was a poorly timed and stupid remark all together. We shall give them another 2 batterings next season. :stuckup:

4, I wanna defeat them in the CL so their stupid a$$holes(the people they call fans) will shutup.

Forza ragazzi
29 May 07, 09:42
Totti is a Romanista. Period.:yuck: So he woudnt join Milan.

I'm feeling its Ronaldinho.

A Milan campaign for Ronaldinho wouldn't send shockwaves through anything, so I doubt Ancelotti is referring to him. It surely is a player from Roma, juBe or Inter. If Kaka's leaving, it's probably a replacement for him. Whether or not Milan gets the player "who wants them", is debatable.

Adam
29 May 07, 11:28
Ibra told Corriere dello sport he had no intetion of joining Milan and that he was going to stay with Inter. Furthermore he said he was happy coach Roberto Mancini sees him as a fundemental part of the team and hopes to win many titles with Inter.:happy:

I guess that's that.:D

A.l.i
29 May 07, 15:07
Sure Darealest, ................source? Any Site?

Toninu
29 May 07, 15:39
He said Corriere Dello Sport :P

Adam
29 May 07, 15:42
Sure Darealest, ................source? Any Site?

Source is Corriere dello sport. They were the ones who interviewed him after the Mihas friends match. I read it in a Swedish newspaper but it's all over Interfans.org too so I guess it's true. Here's another link in Italian.

http://www.goal.com/it/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=314756

ben_inter_ibrahimovic
29 May 07, 21:11
best player he is so wicked

Handoyo
29 May 07, 21:35
Ah who gives a damn. It's just a stupid damn journalistic report that he wanted to join Milan. :lol:

Ibra praised Moggi + Ancelotti's stupid comment caused a stir = Ibra going to Milan

Great formula, media. Continue on and you might surpass Einstein and eclipse the E=MC2 theory!

Adam
30 May 07, 22:38
They just showed the funniest thing on tv. As you all know Zlatan snuck out after curfew with some teammates once and got sent home by headcoach Lars Lagerbäck, and decided to boycott the Swedish national team because of it.

Today he was the first one out in training and as always had a camera on him. So he was just sitting in a booth and putting his shoes on. Out comes Lagerbäck and when he approaches the booth Zlatan says - Gotta be on time! and then grins and laughs.:howler: Lagerbäck then started laughing too.

If you want to see the clip go here. www.fotbollskanalen.se

then press "tv klipp" which you will find straight below "LANDSLAG" the player will load and you press "Övrigt" at the bottom. Then just press "Zlatan läxar upp Lagerbäck" and the video should start.;)

lonewolf19
31 May 07, 03:33
any news on his injury??

Marcello
31 May 07, 06:05
doesnt work it says this :(

Av rättighetsskäl kan vi inte visa innehållet i det land eller område du befinner dig i.

bennyblanco
31 May 07, 06:14

i heard something very similar regarding totti and bbilan

Marcello
31 May 07, 06:25
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4859/74356643nb5.jpg
wtf lol

J zanetti
31 May 07, 09:19
doesnt work it says this :(

Av rättighetsskäl kan vi inte visa innehållet i det land eller område du befinner dig i.

The message says that due to tv/legal rights you can not watch the clip from the country/area that you currently reside in.

A.l.i
31 May 07, 13:40
A QUESTION?????DID sum 1 c him agnst SIENA at the FRANCHI,when we were celebratin in the d.ROOMZ, n chanting VINCIAMO SENZA RUBARE,or did sum 1 c his face?im sure he wud hav been pissed off

Adam
31 May 07, 20:55
In todays pressconference Swedish media asked him about the pictures with Moggi and the Milan rumours etc.

About the interview he has that he did an interview with a journalist he had never met before and that Moggi also did the interview with him. He said nothing more about Moggi, but he said that the interviewer exaggerated and wrote things that he hadn't said. He said that the journalist was at a "low level" and that maybe he didn't understand Italian.

When Zlatan was asked about the Milan rumour he sighed and said that people were trying to take advantage of the Libero interview to fit their own purposes, and that his futere lies with Inter. He added that he has three years left on his contact with Inter and that he is "happy at Inter, very happy".

Zlatan left the pressconference with the words " And to everyone who wondered if i got fined. Yes, I did get fined! One week extra vacation!:D

So I guess if Moratti didn't se fit to fine him it's obvious the interview was BS.

Hammoudi
31 May 07, 23:23
Thanks for the updates Adam, great to hear the dust has settled and Zlatan is here.

Djorkaeff
01 Jun 07, 01:52
F*kin gipsy.

uny_arturo
01 Jun 07, 06:02
The golden rule of being an Interista: NEVER TRUST THE MEDIA

lonewolf19
01 Jun 07, 06:42
The golden rule of being an Interista: NEVER TRUST THE MEDIA

I agree.

A.l.i
01 Jun 07, 23:54
Zlatan left the pressconference with the words " And to everyone who wondered if i got fined. Yes, I did get fined! One week extra vacation!:D

So I guess if Moratti didn't se fit to fine him it's obvious the interview was BS.

GRANDE ZLATAN,:boogy: :boogy: my respect for him has been re STORED,GRAZIE

snake
02 Jun 07, 11:14
The Swede has not yet completed his process of recovery, and with the summer vacations having started, Inter were expecting him to play it safe to be fully fit for next season.
However, he has declared that he is focusing on playing Sweden's Euro 2008 qualifying matches.
"The Nerazzurri told me to be careful, but this is my national team and not Inter," he declared.
"Of course the club’s opinion counts, but in the end I will decide along with the [national team's] medical staff and coach; we are a group.

"I will do everything I can to play, although it is logical that I am afraid I might hurt myself again."
As for reports linking him to Milan, he said: "As I have already said, my future is with Inter. I want to honour my contract and I am happy to be here."

The former Juventus man also spoke about his supposed complimentary remarks about Luciano Moggi, something that created quite a stir at Inter.
"I gave an interview to a journalist I did not know, and Moggi was also there, and my statements were blown out of proportion," he clarified.
"I thought it would be a positive story, but the journalist didn’t do a good job."

Opeum
02 Jun 07, 16:41
it's just him..he is 100% committed to any team that he play for and's include the swede and inter!

lonewolf19
02 Jun 07, 19:58
hope he just dont put tooo much effort for swede so he can be fresh and good for us again

camdenyards1
02 Jun 07, 20:09
anybody know what happened in the sweden game??? that was the weirdest thing ever. they abandoned it when they won a penalty??

Forza ragazzi
02 Jun 07, 20:23
He didn't start and I don't think he came on either.

Amazingly, Sweden lost 3-0 up to a 3-3 draw.

Also, it appearently was a supporter that ran onto the field and hit the referee. Poulsen, no shit, got sent off for knocking a Swede to the ground.

Hader
02 Jun 07, 20:27
anybody know what happened in the sweden game??? that was the weirdest thing ever. they abandoned it when they won a penalty??
The result was 3-3 when Sweden gets a penalty when one suporter decide to kicks the referee's ass (same referee who judged Milan-Pool btw). The Referee can't promise the players security on the pitch anymore. So he talk to he's staff of judges and they decide to make sweden the victory 3-0.
A shame really.
Zlatan was resting whole game.

Forza ragazzi
02 Jun 07, 20:40
The result was 3-3 when Sweden gets a penalty when one suporter decide to kicks the referee's ass (same referee who judged Milan-Pool btw). The Referee can't promise the players security on the pitch anymore. So he talk to he's staff of judges and they decide to make sweden the victory 3-0.
A shame really.
Zlatan was resting whole game.

Wow, didn't get that. Nice. I'm half Swedish so :)

Toninu
02 Jun 07, 20:48
Ah good to know Ibra didn't play, good news imo.

Handoyo
02 Jun 07, 21:07
It's simply ridiculous how the media tries to create a rift between Inter and Ibra. When I read the news in ChannelFuck that the 'tension' between us and Zlatan intensified because he played for Sweden, I thought that he indeed played for them when he was supposed to rest. And now, we learnt that he didn't even step on the pitch.

Goddamn ridiculous how they always manage to create a storm out of nothing.

K22®
02 Jun 07, 21:11
Im speaking on the behalf of probably the most of Rossoneris when I say we dont want Zlat, this guy has a serious attitude problem.

Forza ragazzi
02 Jun 07, 21:17
Hader, DaRealest and other Swedes. Do you think Zlatan will play for Sweden again under Lagerbäck?

Keir
02 Jun 07, 21:23
AWESOME ZLATAN COMP:

http://www.zshare.net/download/1863736fb42a56/

by Dodo

Hader
02 Jun 07, 21:31
Hader, DaRealest and other Swedes. Do you think Zlatan will play for Sweden again under Lagerbäck?
He will play next game. He would prolly played this game unless he had been injured for awhile. And I think Lagerbäck thinks Zlatan aint a substistute** he plays in the starting eleven or he aint playing at all. When i think about it this "scandal" would never happend if Zlatan had come on instead of Rosenberg, no way Poulsen would have hit Ibra like he hitted Rosenberg unless he wanted to spend a couple of weeks on hospital.

Miki
03 Jun 07, 10:57
Im speaking on the behalf of probably the most of Rossoneris when I say we dont want Zlat, this guy has a serious attitude problem.
Not that I'm being an ass, but I take it you've spoken to most rossoneri with regards to your conclusive determination?

Besides, he may not be a boyscout, but he's certainly a Milan destroyer. :lol:

It's alright, he's a keeper. ;)

Ciao,
Tim

K22®
03 Jun 07, 12:32
Tim you get me five rossoneris who would actually come out and say that we want him and I will bow out of this thread.

Truthfully speaking I know he wants to play for Milan, respectively he has achieved everything he could domestically with Juventus & Inter, the only cup he's thriving for is the CL and he knows in the current team he is in there is very little chance of achieving that compared to lets say Milan, Real Madrid etc.

Forza ragazzi
03 Jun 07, 13:47
You know Ibra personally or something?

Stefan
03 Jun 07, 15:06
Tim you get me five rossoneris who would actually come out and say that we want him and I will bow out of this thread.

Truthfully speaking I know he wants to play for Milan, respectively he has achieved everything he could domestically with Juventus & Inter, the only cup he's thriving for is the CL and he knows in the current team he is in there is very little chance of achieving that compared to lets say Milan, Real Madrid etc.

When last did real madrid do better than Inter in the champions league?? they haven't won a thing in the last 4 years. And besides a lot in the champions league has to do with being in form at the right moment and how the draw goes. Inter has as good a chance in this competition as any other team.;)

Toninu
03 Jun 07, 16:55
If he ever wanted to join Milan wouldn't he have joined you last summer genius?

Hader
03 Jun 07, 17:20
If he ever wanted to join Milan wouldn't he have joined you last summer genius?
I think he want to join the team who has the best chance to win Serie A. This season Inter had the best team in Serie A.
AC Milan had -8 before the season and gave up the league early. However after the CL triumph many very good players want to join them. And ofcourse he want to join them aswell. Its the best for he's career and he's agents. But i dont think he leaves unless he want to be called a "club-whore" who changes club every season.

Adam
03 Jun 07, 22:27
I don't think he wants to join them at all. In fact when he was asked the question in pressconference resently, he just sighed and said that "many people were trying to take advantage of the Libero interview".

minterke
04 Jun 07, 00:23
What about when he was at Ajax and they asked him if he was going to Juve one week before he actually went and he said Ajax is my home and I will stay here next season because I feel I can still develop as a player.

Zlatan is a great player no doubt, but he's scum and everyone knows it.

Handoyo
04 Jun 07, 01:30
I'd rather have an alleged scum led us to a Scudetto than having an alleged die-hard Interista, who weighs 500 pounds, partying and missing guilt-edge chances after chances.

Also, Mike, the deal was pretty much Moggi-motivated. Moggi intimidated his agent that Ibra had to put in poor performances so the player's value will decrease, fake injuries, and such.

minterke
04 Jun 07, 02:12
I'd rather have an alleged scum led us to a Scudetto than having an alleged die-hard Interista, who weighs 500 pounds, partying and missing guilt-edge chances after chances.

Also, Mike, the deal was pretty much Moggi-motivated. Moggi intimidated his agent that Ibra had to put in poor performances so the player's value will decrease, fake injuries, and such.

Han why is it that everytime I try and make a point (and this is a valid one) you take all of the meaning and all of the thought I put into my post and you try and degrade me and make me feel ashamed I just posted that because you mention Adriano every single time you respond to one of my posts.

For instance, if I say "Crespo had a bad match today" you would say "well he might've had a bad match but I'd rather have someone who has a bad match once in a blue moon than a 2500 lb Brazilian backstabbing Nazi like Adriano"

I've ignored them a few times but now it's getting pretty annoying so what's the story bro you have a problem with me or something I don't understand?

Adam
04 Jun 07, 02:32
What about when he was at Ajax and they asked him if he was going to Juve one week before he actually went and he said Ajax is my home and I will stay here next season because I feel I can still develop as a player.

Zlatan is a great player no doubt, but he's scum and everyone knows it.

That's not correct. He was asked if he was searching for a transfer to Italy. He said he wasn't searching for anything and that he was happy at Ajax and felt that he could still develop. Which is an answer any football player would give in his position. It's called diplomacy.

He never said he was gonna stay there next season. Of course when the oppurtunity to switch to a bigger club in a better league came along, he jumped at it. Who wouldn't? You think it's every football players dream to play at Ajax forever?

And you may think he's scum and that's fine. That's your opinion. But everyone don't feel like you do and therefore it's far from "everyone knows it".

minterke
04 Jun 07, 03:54
Alright I'm sorry man I was maybe out of line by saying that but in my personal opinion if a player publicly tells his fans and the media that he's staying at Ajax (which he did he said he isn't leaving because he feels he can still develop) and then backstabs everyone that supported him by doing something he said he wasn't going to do is scum to me.

I would like for him to stay at Inter for many many years to come, I admire his skill and what he's done for us so far and yeah I'm a fan of his but if he would ever say something like "I love this club" or if I would see him kiss the badge or the shirt it would be very very hard for me to take him seriously.

Zlatan = Vieri

Both dirtbag bastards lol and I'm one of the biggest Vieri fans on this forum.

cloudq
04 Jun 07, 05:46
Alright I'm sorry man I was maybe out of line by saying that but in my personal opinion if a player publicly tells his fans and the media that he's staying at Ajax (which he did he said he isn't leaving because he feels he can still develop) and then backstabs everyone that supported him by doing something he said he wasn't going to do is scum to me.

I would like for him to stay at Inter for many many years to come, I admire his skill and what he's done for us so far and yeah I'm a fan of his but if he would ever say something like "I love this club" or if I would see him kiss the badge or the shirt it would be very very hard for me to take him seriously.

Zlatan = Vieri

Both dirtbag bastards lol and I'm one of the biggest Vieri fans on this forum.

man, money talks

if you were earning 500k/yr why the hell wouldnt you trade it in for a 1.6mil/yr job

PS. just an example, i have no idea what kinda salaries were earned by zlatan at the time

things are never set in stone

you dont get to make a life changing decision every day

however, this one was a non-issue

i dont know what mike is twisted in a knot about

Enzo
04 Jun 07, 06:00
I like Zlatan, I don't blame him, I would sell my dog and my family for money if the offer is any good.

re5p3ct Zlatan, keep doin what you do brother!

Opeum
04 Jun 07, 08:57
love ur avatar enzo..

Wittmann
04 Jun 07, 10:20
I like Zlatan, I don't blame him, I would sell my dog and my family for money if the offer is any good.
This is an ugly joke, right? :rolleyes:

Anyways, glad that Zlatan saga is over, rumours saying we're after Eto'o or Henry are much nicer to me..

Granit
04 Jun 07, 12:55
AWESOME ZLATAN COMP:

http://www.zshare.net/download/1863736fb42a56/

by Dodo

This is very good man!.. Thnx..
You should all download this!

interlab
04 Jun 07, 14:14
i love your avatar KoSoVa (shum tfooort e paskee)

Granit
04 Jun 07, 19:49
i love your avatar KoSoVa (shum tfooort e paskee)

hehe thnx ;)

your is quiet cool too :D

minterke
05 Jun 07, 00:58
man, money talks

if you were earning 500k/yr why the hell wouldnt you trade it in for a 1.6mil/yr job

PS. just an example, i have no idea what kinda salaries were earned by zlatan at the time

things are never set in stone

you dont get to make a life changing decision every day

however, this one was a non-issue

i dont know what mike is twisted in a knot about

I never really understand what your talking about but I think what you're trying to say here is that Zlatan moved to Juve for money, right? Okay so then why not just say "well my time at Ajax was great I enjoyed it but it is time for me to play elsewhere."

Adam
05 Jun 07, 01:13
I never really understand what your talking about but I think what you're trying to say here is that Zlatan moved to Juve for money, right? Okay so then why not just say "well my time at Ajax was great I enjoyed it but it is time for me to play elsewhere."

It's not just up to the players Mike, you know that. What if the club doesn't sell him?

Some fans find it hard to cheer for a player who has admitted he wants to go to another club. Like what's happening to Ronaldinho at camp nou. He's being booed by some homefans and he hasn't even said he is going to Milan. He just hasn't signed a new contract with Barca and never denied that he will go to Milan.

The thing with Ibra is that he has said he isn't going to Milan, and stated that he is happy at Inter. What more do you want?

minterke
05 Jun 07, 01:46
Don't get me wrong again bro, I never believed any of this recent bullshit about Ibra going to Milan. The only thing that itches me is that he remains faithful to Luciano Moggi.

Adam
05 Jun 07, 02:09
I hear ya. But trust me, it will stop itching when he scores against Juve.;)

Handoyo
05 Jun 07, 02:15
The only thing that itches me is that he remains faithful to Luciano Moggi.
1) Moggi was beside him during the interview. Common courtesy requires Zlatan to respect his former employee.

2) Scratch yourself.

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/65/68/22846865.jpg

minterke
05 Jun 07, 02:49
If Ibrahimovic does score against Juve, then I will never say anything bad about him again.

But I have a funny feeling he will 'disappear' or fake an injury to avoid playing them. I smell fish. The kind of fish you smell when you pass by a 3 dollar brothel.

Alex de Large
05 Jun 07, 15:13
Score vs Rube, and celebrate the goal like mad.

Suneet
05 Jun 07, 19:14
If Ibrahimovic does score against Juve, then I will never say anything bad about him again.

But I have a funny feeling he will 'disappear' or fake an injury to avoid playing them. I smell fish. The kind of fish you smell when you pass by a 3 dollar brothel.

I had the same feeling.:( Lets all hope both me and Mikey are wrong.

Adam
05 Jun 07, 22:04
Could someone set up a poll on whether they want Ibra to stay or if the pics with Moggi was too much..

Wallace
05 Jun 07, 22:07
Could someone set up a poll on whether they want Ibra to stay or if the pics with Moggi was too much..

You are asking for a poll in every thread, lol :lol: .

Adam
05 Jun 07, 22:08
You are asking for a poll in every thread, lol :lol: .

:D Just Ibra and Adri mate.;)

Adam
06 Jun 07, 00:38
Could a mod make a poll with the following choices.

Should we sell Zlatan?

Yes. I don't want him at the club.

Yes, but only if we get a great offer.

No. He is invaluable to us.

I am undecided.

Handoyo
06 Jun 07, 01:11
Poll added

Miki
06 Jun 07, 01:54
No as in HELL NO! :D

Ciao,
Tim

shahz_nerazzurri
06 Jun 07, 03:07
I dont think that fans care about his Gobbi past, we have all forgotten that. What the fans care about, are his recent extremely stupid statements, and a photo shoot with the devil himself.
Anyway, I just like to think that Ibra is extremely dumb, and didnt realize what he was saying. Like I say, I dont mind dumb footballers. All they should know is, how to shoot in the opposing net, and if they do it as good as Ibra does, then I dont care if Paris Hilton beats him in a math quiz, he is our future.

Waleed
06 Jun 07, 03:08
Whether people like it or not our next season hangs very heavily on Zlatan's young shoulders. My only fear is that he will have lost his motivation to win with Inter seeing as how he already proved himself to be a superstar yet again. The only thing that might save us is his desire (or ego for the haters) to continue winning no matter who he is playing against.

Our team has a young supremely talented superstar that could very well lead us to many titles in the future. I know this sounds familiar as much of the same was said about Adri but this time the onus is on the management and the coach to build a team around these core performers.

I believe our main transfer objective should be to acquire a player who will be able to shoulder the creative workload with Zlatan. I know names like Messi and Tevez make us salivate but the name is of little importance in this situation. It is much more important to have a player that will complement Zlatan rather than simply a top class player that will not be able to co-exist.

Choppin Onions
07 Jun 07, 08:51
I don't think he'll lose any motivation during his 2nd season at Inter. He did with Gobbi yes, but the situations are different.

First of all, he was being coach by Capello who's pretty much universally hated by every player he coaches. Second of all, he was playing for Gobbi, a team that drew about 15,000 fans at their miserable stadio every other week. And lastly, I think he desperately wants to be the best forward on the planet, regardless of what it takes. Plus, next year Serie A is gonna be stronger and I'm sure Ibra will be up to the challenge.

Adam
07 Jun 07, 16:41
I think Zlatan will have the best season of his career next year. The slump he had his second year in Juve made him more mature. His confidence took a shock but he built it back up. He also lost some weight. I'm hoping that the weight he lost, together with the muscles he has built and the maturity he gained will make him even better next season.

cloudq
09 Jun 07, 07:49
I think Zlatan will have the best season of his career next year. The slump he had his second year in Juve made him more mature. His confidence took a shock but he built it back up. He also lost some weight. I'm hoping that the weight he lost, together with the muscles he has built and the maturity he gained will make him even better next season.

no form hangover next season, big skinny forwards like zlatan wont be able to drink that much anyway

Pulsar36
09 Jun 07, 19:43
He just have to ruin everything, doesn't he. :rolleyes:

SIX f*cking strikers. Before anyone say, "Ohhh, lots of games, everyone will be happy", shut your mouth. On average, if we use 2 strikers per game, each striker will only have 20 match per season.

F*ck this. This ruins an otherwise very good transfer campaign.

We have to offload somebody now and I hope it'll be Crespo, but what are the odds that we'll do another 'Corradi'? :wallbang:

The worst motherf*cking transfer since Veron.

Adriano & Zlatan will probably enjoy a competition on who can hit the ball to row Z the most next season. :lol:

Motherf*cking great.

:D :D :D

Man this is almost as good as an infamous Luciano comment once upon a time ... :lala:

Stefan
09 Jun 07, 21:10
Zlatan has scored twice vs told in the figo all stars game.:)

Pulsar36
09 Jun 07, 21:32
Forza Toldo

Forza Ibra

La Brujita
10 Jun 07, 09:40
I dont think that fans care about his Gobbi past, we have all forgotten that. What the fans care about, are his recent extremely stupid statements, and a photo shoot with the devil himself.
Anyway, I just like to think that Ibra is extremely dumb, and didnt realize what he was saying. Like I say, I dont mind dumb footballers. All they should know is, how to shoot in the opposing net, and if they do it as good as Ibra does, then I dont care if Paris Hilton beats him in a math quiz, he is our future.

Bravo.. :)

As long as he continues preforming like that, I don't mind keeping him. Atleast he's better than Adriano who can't even control the ball :yuck: . The only thing that's good about having Adriano is that Ibra enjoys his time with him :P (I read that In Gazetta long ago).

Adam
10 Jun 07, 12:58
He was on fire in the All-stars match. He could of scored one or two goals more but it was obvious he didn't want to because the all star team was already 2-0 up at that time.

It was fun to watch him play with Zidane, they had some nice combinations together including a nice backheel pass from Ibra to set up Conseciao.

Quaresma was awesome in that match too. I would love to see him at Inter. He's got so much flair it's breathtaking.:dazed:

interlab
10 Jun 07, 13:16
were can i see who played there and photos please ????

Adam
10 Jun 07, 13:44
I dunno about photos but you can download the match here.;)

http://www.mininova.org/tor/745041
http://www.mininova.org/tor/745319

Thx to Toone10 of Interfans.

interlab
10 Jun 07, 17:13
thnx man :P

Handoyo
11 Jun 07, 06:51
:D:D:D

Man this is almost as good as an infamous Luciano comment once upon a time ... :lala:
Damn I can definitely win the most quoted (And un-Nostradamus :blind:) post of all time. :D

And by the way, I think it was Jimmy who made the Luciano comment? Can't remember but I definitely did not think Luciano would be a star here or something. :|

Pulsar36
11 Jun 07, 13:49
Yeah that's what I meant. Ohh well :D

I think it was a Juve-link that caused you to express so much hate, I can't blame you on that accord. :thumbsup:

Toninu
11 Jun 07, 17:43
Lol wow the poll has spoken everyone wants Ibra :)

Adam
11 Jun 07, 21:04
Yeah, It's not really enough time IMO but with such poll results I think it's safe to say a vast majority wants Ibra to stay. I'm glad.:) :)

Miki
14 Jun 07, 09:28
Damn I can definitely win the most quoted (And un-Nostradamus :blind:) post of all time. :D
Handoyo's the humble-pie eating master of the forums.

Do you remember Cruz, bro? :D :stuckup:

Ciao,
Tim

Handoyo
14 Jun 07, 09:53
Do you remember Cruz, bro? :D :stuckup:
Let's see...Cambiasso, Cruz, Ibrahimovic...Who else have made me eat that delicious peace of pastry? :doh:

One thing for sure, I hope Adriano proves me wrong because that would be the biggest and most filling pie of them all.

Toninu
14 Jun 07, 09:57
Let's see...Cambiasso, Cruz, Ibrahimovic...Who else have made me eat that delicious peace of pastry? :doh:

One thing for sure, I hope Adriano proves me wrong because that would be the biggest and most filling pie of them all.

Hey Han, could you give me a piece of adriano pie if he proves you wrong :):D

Forza ragazzi
14 Jun 07, 10:10
What has Handoyo actually said?

Suneet
14 Jun 07, 21:15
What has Handoyo actually said?

Go read Han's posts in the player threads. The posts at the beggining.:dielaugh:

josipva
15 Jun 07, 00:06
Ibra Did Not Ask For Raise - Raiola /Goal.com

According to agent Mino Raiola, Zlatan Ibrahimovic's words in the famous interview involving Moggi were manipulated and taken out of context.

Mino Raiola, Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent, came back on the famous and much-debated interview his client gave to Libero together with Luciano Moggi, which sparked a lot of controversy.

Some even interpreted some of the Swede's words as a request to chairman Massimo Moratti for a raise, but his agent, Mino Riaola, has moved to clear the issue.

"His words were used in an unkind context," Riaola argued. "Zlatan did not understand that the tone used was friendly and light-hearted."

"Zlatan did not ask for a raise and never will. And I don't think he said anything wrong in the interview with Moggi."

Ibrahimovic had known Moggi during his two-year stint with Juventus, before joining Inter last summer after the Bianconeri were demoted to Serie B.

In the interview, Ibrahimovic claimed he had advised Inter chairman Massimo Moratti to acquire someone like Luciano Moggi to help his team win on his arrival, which is what caused the controversy.

To1do
17 Jun 07, 10:59
Real To Make Offer For Ibra?

Real Madrid are ready to make another indecent proposal.

zoom - galleria While Inter seem intent to reinforce their striking department, with big names like Samuel Eto'o being mentioned, they had better think about protecting their current investments as well.

In fact, it seems that Real Madrid have taken a liking to Zlatan Ibrahimovic. If they win La Liga, Los Merengues are likely to go all out in the transfer campaign to strengthen their team even more.

With the umpteenth approach to Kaká probably ending up in failure, Real have found a new alternative: the road that leads to Ibrahimovic is seen as being a lot smoother.

Perhaps not with regards to the club, but the player's position at Inter has become more unstable after controversy surrounding a recent interview involving Luciano Moggi.

After the highly probable Scudetto victory, Real will present their offer: 50 million euros for Inter and 10 million to the player.

It's probable the club will not be indifferent to this kind of offer, as they will see the amount of money they paid Juventus for "Ibra" a year ago doubled, and the player who seemed intent on asking Moratti for an improved contract, will have an extra reason to change environment thanks to this offer.

hope its bullshit ibra rull

Alex de Large
17 Jun 07, 11:10
50?? not too much, they should give more or we will laugh in they're faces.

M.Adnan
17 Jun 07, 11:37
Real Madrid: :finger:

Go sign Kaka first, then think about Zlatan.

Forza ragazzi
17 Jun 07, 12:58
Real is desperate. Jeezez... :D

Stefan
17 Jun 07, 13:48
Real is desperate. Jeezez... :D

They can adri if they want just give us between 15 and 25 million and it's fine with me.

Adam
17 Jun 07, 16:56
If that 50 million euros is true I'm afraid it's bye bye Ibra and hello Tevez.

Suneet
17 Jun 07, 17:00
They can adri if they want just give us between 15 and 25 million and it's fine with me.

They are desperate but not blind or crazy.:D

Capello and Ibra wont be on the same team ever, he criticed Crapello's way of coaching him, remember?

But if Crapello loses his job tonight, I'd give up Ibra for 50 million. Perhaps bargain for a little more. We can get good players with that cash, I'm sure.

Stefan
17 Jun 07, 18:10
They are desperate but not blind or crazy.:D

Capello and Ibra wont be on the same team ever, he criticed Crapello's way of coaching him, remember?

But if Crapello loses his job tonight, I'd give up Ibra for 50 million. Perhaps bargain for a little more. We can get good players with that cash, I'm sure.

Capello has always wanted adriano and 15 - 25 million ain't that high a fee considering his potential. It would 40-50 million had actually been performing these last 2 seasons.:D

Toninu
17 Jun 07, 21:04
Meh if they offer 50 million euros i wont give em Ibra it would be stupid because Ibra imo is our top player and no big team should let their top player leave for any price.

**** the money didn't you see what happened to Milan when they sold Sheva for all that cash they never found a decent replacment for him.

Hammoudi
17 Jun 07, 22:41
Okay, Real won the title, so I guess there is no revolution and probably no real chase for Ibra.

I hope Capello now insists on Adriano, I think he won't be afraid to bench Raul (like he did with Dop Piero) and Adriano-RVN sounds good.

Hasan
17 Jun 07, 22:57
100 milions < Zlatan Ibrahimović :stuckup:

35 milions = Adriano :broken:

Hammoudi
17 Jun 07, 23:53
35 milions = Adriano :broken:

Is that in Japanese Yen? :P

ILuvInter
18 Jun 07, 00:14
No Ibra !!! I would only give adriano on a loan spell for a year with a condition of not playing against us if we played in CL!!

Suneet
18 Jun 07, 18:21

:lol: :dielaugh:

cloudq
19 Jun 07, 21:14

try lira

Hasan
19 Jun 07, 21:48

Euros! :stuckup:

addo
20 Jun 07, 12:56
Swedish Newspaper are reporting that RM is preparing an offer for Ibra, 50m euros.

They claim Tuttosport as source.

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/1.729484

Michal
20 Jun 07, 12:58
Swedish Newspaper are reporting that RM is preparing an offer for Ibra, 50m euros.

They claim Tuttosport as source.

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/1.729484

You are new here so maybe you don't know it but tuttosport are juBe based and write crap. Really. :)

kova9
26 Jun 07, 16:01
This summer I'm really not in the mood hearing all these crap of selling our essential players!

Ibra=Inter... remains that way!

Dinamo Zagreb &Inter Milan
26 Jun 07, 17:43
Zlatan and adriano are the best to forwards in europe,after dinamo"s eduardo

Tanel
26 Jun 07, 19:24
Not that I agree with you (besides Ibra), but why on earth is Eduardo still in Dinamo, no offence to the club itsel, but he should be in a top club.

kova9
27 Jun 07, 09:46
Because, my friend, Dinamo executive director Zdravko Mamic doesn't want to sell them until Dinamo makes it to the Champions League or atleast passes winter in UEFA Cup...

Recently, he turned down offer from Shakhtar 35 M dollars for both Modric and Eduardo..

He is very serious when he says there will be no selling until next summer.. And he also says that he will sell them only in top european clubs!

As far as I'm concerned, what the hell are we waiting for?!?!

Pajo
27 Jun 07, 11:56
Lool, I just saw the poll results, and I see only cozzi voted for selling him... Do you hate him that much bro?? :lol:

^Nikola NeRRaZZuro^
27 Jun 07, 12:06
IBRA IS FANTASTIC PLAYER AND I APPRECIATE HIM FOR HIS GOALS AGAINST THOSE LOOSERS FROM milan !!!
IBRA MAJSTORE NAJBOLJI SI !!!

27 Jun 07, 17:13
Not that I agree with you (besides Ibra), but why on earth is Eduardo still in Dinamo, no offence to the club itsel, but he should be in a top club.
Dinamo Zagreb will these year be back on big european scene doors:boogy:

Michal
27 Jun 07, 17:26
Dinamo Zagreb will these year be back on big european scene doors:boogy:

Yeah, like every team from 1st qualifying round for CL. In last few years only our Artmedia did it.

On topic... After Suazo's arrival I am not sure who will be Zlatan's partner in our attack but I would say it should be Crespo. Suazo still has to work hard to reach a level of these 2 players.

27 Jun 07, 17:38
Yeah, like every team from 1st qualifying round for CL. In last few years only our Artmedia did it.

On topic... After Suazo's arrival I am not sure who will be Zlatan's partner in our attack but I would say it should be Crespo. Suazo still has to work hard to reach a level of these 2 players.
You"ll see we have three wunderkids in team;Eduardo,Ćorluka,Modrić:The best teams wants them;)

^Nikola NeRRaZZuro^
27 Jun 07, 21:25
I hate artmedia because 2 years ago they luckily passed PARTIZAN in qualification for CL on penalties. :depress: :depress: :depress:
PARTIZAN played in CL 3 years ago and it was unforgettable...draws against Real M.,Porto(winner that year) and Maresille(winner of cup uefa) !!!
I'll never forget this,but it is hard to happen now,the oldest player has 25 years,but everything is possible...:lol: :lol: :lol:
ANYWAY,FORZA INTER !!!

lonewolf19
28 Jun 07, 06:26
o Ibra Ibra Ibra
cant wait to see him in action again

28 Jun 07, 10:04
I hate artmedia because 2 years ago they luckily passed PARTIZAN in qualification for CL on penalties. :depress: :depress: :depress:
PARTIZAN played in CL 3 years ago and it was unforgettable...draws against Real M.,Porto(winner that year) and Maresille(winner of cup uefa) !!!
I'll never forget this,but it is hard to happen now,the oldest player has 25 years,but everything is possible...:lol: :lol: :lol:
ANYWAY,FORZA INTER !!!
Han: No foreign language.

Hasan
29 Jun 07, 18:51

I hate to admitt but Messi fan made a point, Dinamo have a great team, and I wouldn't be surprised if they came in group stages.

DARi0
30 Jun 07, 12:37
I don't know if you saw this already, it's about Ibra's skills :D

joga bonito ~ Ibrahimovic with chewing gum :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG9UJOsfwkI

CafeCordoba
06 Jul 07, 12:11
It's rumoured Zlatan's contract will be extended and he will get 7M€/season. Jesus christ what a salary. Novadays that seems to be the trend to be able to keep your star players. It's just sick.

A.l.i
06 Jul 07, 13:39
It's rumoured Zlatan's contract will be extended and he will get 7M€/season. Jesus christ what a salary. Novadays that seems to be the trend to be able to keep your star players. It's just sick.

SOURCE??????????

Stefan
06 Jul 07, 15:43
SOURCE??????????

calciomercato has this story and sports.it has the story of extending to 2012 but not the wage figure.

8ballmjg
07 Jul 07, 17:16
he not going to leave this summer but trust me next year there&#180;s going to be problems

Marcello
10 Jul 07, 11:29
he looks excited

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4638/96351480nu2.jpg

Adam
10 Jul 07, 13:04
Jesus Christ, his thigh is grotesquely huge. I bet you could throw a brick at that thing and the brick would shatter.

Toninu
10 Jul 07, 15:02
Ah good to see Ibra back with the squad :)

minterke
10 Jul 07, 21:16
our 2 prodigy's gonna rip it up in 07

Adam
10 Jul 07, 22:59
Believe that Mike. Though I think Adriano will have a tough time making the starting eleven if we don't play with three attackers. But he must be back to his best this season. It's basicly a make it or break it season for him.

rockball
11 Jul 07, 07:24
I hope his game doesnt go down like it did at Juve in his second yr there.

lonewolf19
11 Jul 07, 07:56
dont think it will
he enjoy playing for Inter unlike under Capello's Jube where he didnt enjoy the tactics

A.l.i
12 Jul 07, 12:17
Ohhhhhhh Just look at this Pic

http://inter.it/aas/img/96401-480.jpg

Puma
12 Jul 07, 12:36
Ohhhhhhh Just look at this Pic

http://inter.it/aas/img/96401-480.jpg

Ibra, as moody as ever!

Alex de Large
12 Jul 07, 13:00
he should cut his hair.

interlab
12 Jul 07, 13:31
he should cut his hair.

nooo he looks perfect like this :happy:

Aleksandar
12 Jul 07, 13:43
it will be this year man! Ibra-Adriano hopefully could scores more than 40goals this season. :boogy: I SMELL VICTORY!!!That sounds really good!

Suneet
12 Jul 07, 16:02
I dont care if he is a prick, I dont care if his hair grows till his knees. All I want him to do is repeat this season if not better it.

David Suazo
12 Jul 07, 16:52
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/96449.jpg

Look at Zlatan compared to Salsano

Looks like the giant and the midget. Check the legs aswell.

Forza ragazzi
12 Jul 07, 19:57
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/96449.jpg

Look at Zlatan compared to Salsano

Looks like the giant and the midget. Check the legs aswell.

Noticed that myself. Seriously, it looks like father and son.

kova9
13 Jul 07, 21:33
LOL!! I never knew Ibra was soo big.. or salsano so small.. But if you look at their feet you can notice that Salsano is few inches in front of Ibra.. so in reality he is even smaller compared to him!

Forza ragazzi
13 Jul 07, 23:57
LOL!! I never knew Ibra was soo big.. or salsano so small.. But if you look at their feet you can notice that Salsano is few inches in front of Ibra.. so in reality he is even smaller compared to him!

:D you're right! But the whole picture seems to place Salsano behind Ibra.

Hasan
14 Jul 07, 11:52
He gave ineterview to Gazzetta, where is Frisko?

David Suazo
14 Jul 07, 12:21
Ibra: Inter unbeatable with Chivu
Saturday 14 July, 2007
Zlatan Ibrahimovic believes that with his former Ajax teammate Cristian Chivu, his Inter side would be the best in the world.

“All we are missing is Chivu – he has to come to Inter,” the Swede told ‘La Gazzetta dello Sport.’

“I know him well, as when we were together at Ajax we would never have reached the Champions League quarter-finals without him.”

The defender’s move to San Siro has been halted after a falling out between Roma and Inter directors.

Although they offered him a better contract than that proposed by Real Madrid, the Giallorossi would prefer to send him to Spain for &#163;13m rather than to their Scudetto rivals for &#163;7m.

“Cristian is not just a defender, he is a complete player. He can do everything and has all it takes to become the best in the world in all his roles. With him, we’d be unstoppable.”

Inter have conquered the Serie A title on the field for the first time in 18 years and shattered records, but they are already looking to the next target.

“This coming season will be more difficult, as it’s only normal to have pressure on the winners. To take the Champions League it’s not enough to be the best – you have to hit your peak at the right time and have a little bit of luck. That is the only trophy I’ve never won and I don’t want to end up with Pavel Nedved’s regrets.”

Ibra will face off with Juventus for the first time since his departure in the wake of Calciopoli.

“I am waiting for those two encounters and really want to play. It’s always a great game against them.”

Yet the Swede has been a controversial figure at Inter, stating that what the club really needed was a Luciano Moggi figure.

“My words were twisted by the media and a tiny thing became gigantic. Now the mere mention of Moggi makes everyone blanche, but he never did anything to damage me. He respects me, I respect him.

“I said that Inter are a great club, but can improve, just as everyone can. I only meant that we could use someone with his organisation and ability to control the environment where he works. In that Juve side, you couldn’t go to the toilet without Moggi knowing about it.”

The Nerazzurri have had many problems this season with errant players, above all Adriano’s party animal lifestyle and tardiness in training.

-channel4

A.l.i
14 Jul 07, 12:26
Ibra is alwayz right,Arrogant as ever

Stefan
14 Jul 07, 12:57
Here is the full interview from Gazzeta:

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Squadre/Inter/Primo_Piano/2007/07_Luglio/14/Ibra.shtml

He says chivu must come. He says adri and him will be unstoppable and that adri must just keep working. He wants the cl he doesn't want to end like Nedved:D. He can't wait to face gobbi. He never said we should get moggi just someone with his skills, whatever that means. He doesn't think there's too many strikers, says he doesn't fear competition in fact he likes it. He hasn't asked for a wage increase.

Suneet
14 Jul 07, 16:05

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Squadre/Inter/Primo_Piano/2007/07_Luglio/14/Ibra.shtml

He says chivu must come. He says adri and him will be unstoppable and that adri must just keep working. He wants the cl he doesn't want to end like Nedved:D. He can't wait to face gobbi. He never said we should get moggi just someone with his skills, whatever that means. He doesn't think there's too many strikers, says he doesn't fear competition in fact he likes it. He hasn't asked for a wage increase.

I'm happy that this interview has come. He even said that at Juve nobody could use the toilet without Moggi's permission.:dielaugh:

We need more control over our players and not by spying.

David Suazo
14 Jul 07, 16:20
I agree. Moggi was indeed good at his job(except the corruption part).

You wouldnt see anybody speaking shit about Juventus while actually in Juventus, or previous player etc. While at Inter, our players has insulted Inter resulting in fines etc.

Opeum
17 Jul 07, 01:41

owh, how i wish i understand italian

lonewolf19
17 Jul 07, 01:44
dont wanna end up like Nedved
GREAT WORDS!!!

Khalifa
17 Jul 07, 08:50

Ive been always meaning to ask you. you speak Italian or you translating?

thomas_inter
17 Jul 07, 10:12
owh, how i wish i understand italian

Go and learn it!
I'm doing it too, it isn't a hard language at all.

Stefan
17 Jul 07, 15:55
Ive been always meaning to ask you. you speak Italian or you translating?

Google is my friend.:D Been trying to learn Italian but I haven't managed it yet.

Hussein
18 Jul 07, 16:40
Guys!!!

That's the most stupid rumour I've ever read!!! :lol:

Couldn't hold myself back and wanted to share that. :lol:

http://www.thesoccerblog.org/premiership/man-city-to-make-mega-offer-for-inters-star-striker-ibrahimovic/

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=48361

thomas_inter
18 Jul 07, 17:15
Man... 200 Million pounds... WTF?... That's just a disgusting amount of money... really disgusting

Suneet
18 Jul 07, 17:25
If I was the Man City transfer guy, I would be embarassed if my boss asked me to make such a bid. :lol:

alvaro
18 Jul 07, 17:27
If I was the Man City transfer guy, I would be embarassed if my boss asked me to make such a bid. :lol:

The whole transfer budget is 200mil, not the offer for Ibra. :P

Handoyo
18 Jul 07, 17:32
And when Inter rejects the bid later. :)

Suneet
18 Jul 07, 17:41
The whole transfer budget is 200mil, not the offer for Ibra. :P

I know that.:P But I woudnt even sell Ibra for 200m.

Thug_Paco
18 Jul 07, 18:54
lol whoever invented this rumour, should start making movies. I bet he would make some real nice fantasy ones.

Khaled
19 Jul 07, 10:34
Its amazin how people hated this transfer in the beginning,just readin those first pages in this thread just wow.

rockball
19 Jul 07, 10:45
Its just fantasy...but if they offer even 100m...I say sell him!

lonewolf19
19 Jul 07, 11:19
yea... If we got that offer I think we should let Ibra go
even if i love him and hes sooo great for US... 100 mil will do it
It can improve our squad significantly

tonyloo
19 Jul 07, 11:33
Even if we got that offer does anyone seriously think that Ibra would want to play for City? Ibra want to win trophys, he'll look for a team that is good enough to compete for the first place in the league and Champions League if he decides to leave. If Ibra leaves the only teams that is good enough for him is Chelsea, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Barcelona. He will never go to a team like City.

Forza ragazzi
19 Jul 07, 12:04
Why are we even discussing this? Ibra won't go anywhere.

tonyloo
24 Jul 07, 09:11
"Corriere dello Sport:
Ibra: Inter, I will marry you! – I will be a Nerazzurro for a long time, me and my agent are ready to sign an extension"

Can anyone confirm this newspost? I didnt find it on their homepage(im bad at italian).

Great if its true!

Forza ragazzi
24 Jul 07, 09:45
I don't care whether it is written anywhere. I know Ibra will stay.

David Suazo
24 Jul 07, 15:53
Ive seen it in swedish media.

He will sign to 2012 improving his contract with about 1.5m euro a year. He say he didnt make any request, but that inter contacted him with the offer.

Lets see what happens.

Suneet
24 Jul 07, 16:24
He's played well last season, but still not good enough to get a 1.5m pay rise especially when we have 3-4 more years on the current deal. We could have waited till next year atleast.

Sawyer
24 Jul 07, 17:08
The signing to 2012 is fantastic news :D Im very happy to hear this.

Zlatan is immense, i believe he is essential to the team!

Pulsar36
24 Jul 07, 18:31
Zlatan is immense, i believe he is essential to the team!

http://bani.anime.net/o_rly.jpg

Toninu
24 Jul 07, 18:37
LMAO! Is that Galliani? :P

Adam
24 Jul 07, 21:03
For the twenty minutes he played he managed to score one and set Suazo up for a good chance. Ibra-Suazo connection is looking deadly.

lonewolf19
25 Jul 07, 14:28
Ibra commits to Inter

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has announced that he is ready to commit his long-term future to Inter. “I want to stay here for a long time.”

The Swede was the Nerazzurri’s top scorer in a record-breaking Serie A campaign with 15 goals, but his relationship with the club turned sour in May after he praised Luciano Moggi and Juventus.

However, those problems now seem to have been resolved and the Nerazzurro is ready for the new season at the San Siro, which he says will be followed by many more.

“The situation is very simple, Inter called my agent to extend my current contract, which expires in 2010,” Ibrahimovic explained to Il Corriere dello Sport.

“The negotiations are well under way. My future is with Inter and I couldn’t have made a better choice last year when I decided to come here,” added the former Juventino.

The international’s new deal is expected to run until at least 2012, with a significant wage increase on his current deal.

The forward, whose season ended early after surgery on a persistent groin problem, is slowly returning to full fitness and could play in the friendly against Partizan Belgrade tonight.

“I have been working separately from the rest of the group because I was still feeling some pain. I need some time to be 100 per cent fit, but I am sure that everything will be fine in the end,” insisted Ibra.

ronaldinhiano
26 Jul 07, 00:50
Ibra commits to Inter

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has announced that he is ready to commit his long-term future to Inter. “I want to stay here for a long time.”

The Swede was the Nerazzurri’s top scorer in a record-breaking Serie A campaign with 15 goals, but his relationship with the club turned sour in May after he praised Luciano Moggi and Juventus.

However, those problems now seem to have been resolved and the Nerazzurro is ready for the new season at the San Siro, which he says will be followed by many more.

“The situation is very simple, Inter called my agent to extend my current contract, which expires in 2010,” Ibrahimovic explained to Il Corriere dello Sport.

“The negotiations are well under way. My future is with Inter and I couldn’t have made a better choice last year when I decided to come here,” added the former Juventino.

The international’s new deal is expected to run until at least 2012, with a significant wage increase on his current deal.

The forward, whose season ended early after surgery on a persistent groin problem, is slowly returning to full fitness and could play in the friendly against Partizan Belgrade tonight.

“I have been working separately from the rest of the group because I was still feeling some pain. I need some time to be 100 per cent fit, but I am sure that everything will be fine in the end,” insisted Ibra.

I really really hate Ibra not just because he is an Interista (which of course is reason enough (jk) :D ) but he is a bad person....you Interistas will see whenever he gets a better opportunity he'll take it even if it means betraying you worse than Sheva betrayed us....I mean the guy Tae Kwon doe-ed his own ex team mate in a match.....really low class

Adam
26 Jul 07, 01:00
Who was that? Van Der Vaart? That guy's a jelous little twat who never could handle the Ajax fans loved Zlatan more then him. And I have a tough time believing Zlatan could "betray" Inter more then Sheva did you guys. Zlatan has been at Inter one year. Sheva was with you guys how long? Six years? Seven? And he kissed the Chelsea shirt in his first match with them. He didn't give a shit about the Milan fans, with that kiss he pissed on all of you. MY HERO.:star:

ronaldinhiano
26 Jul 07, 04:56
Who was that? Van Der Vaart? That guy's a jelous little twat who never could handle the Ajax fans loved Zlatan more then him. And I have a tough time believing Zlatan could "betray" Inter more then Sheva did you guys. Zlatan has been at Inter one year. Sheva was with you guys how long? Six years? Seven? And he kissed the Chelsea shirt in his first match with them. He didn't give a shit about the Milan fans, with that kiss he pissed on all of you. MY HERO.:star:
You got me there :silence: but IMHO Zlatan is still a bad person :stuckup:

Marcello
26 Jul 07, 05:44
You got me there :silence: but IMHO Zlatan is still a bad person :stuckup:

When did you meet up with him?

VLE
26 Jul 07, 06:45
Nothings gonna be worse than fatty potion no.99.

Khalifa
26 Jul 07, 06:45
LMAO! Is that Galliani? :P

good eyes, the ****ing bird looks like galliani

Adam
02 Aug 07, 07:58
He's gonna have the best season of his life. Mark it.

He looked a little sluggish last night though, but I guess that's to be expected when you've had surgery and been out of football for three months.

Choppin Onions
02 Aug 07, 19:24
Let's hope so. I'm drooling in anticipation of seeing more of him and Suazo. I think they have the potential to be one of the best strike forces in the world.

IbraHimoVic
02 Aug 07, 21:47
He's gonna have the best season of his life. Mark it.

Are you a mind-reader ? Cos these are exactly my thoughts . God bless you and me and Ibra :dielaugh:

Frisko
03 Aug 07, 21:54
His work-rate vs Valencia was impressive, he was everywhere. When he plays like that he just kicks ass. He just needs to stop "taking breaks" during games, when he just walks around, or loses the ball and stands still.

I saw him fighting back and winning the ball back vs Valencia, that's what I want to see!

A.l.i
04 Aug 07, 15:58
His work-rate vs Valencia was impressive, he was everywhere. When he plays like that he just kicks ass. He just needs to stop "taking breaks" during games, when he just walks around, or loses the ball and stands still.

I saw him fighting back and winning the ball back vs Valencia, that's what I want to see!

But you saw him against Man Utd, that was the real Ibra 90 %, he raped ferdinand and co. GRANDE MAGICO IBRA

Waleed
04 Aug 07, 16:11
Here's to hoping he starts up where h left off last season.

Handoyo
04 Aug 07, 18:18
Here's to hoping he starts up where he left off last season.
Injured, and without an assist or a goal since Ascoli? :P (1 April 2007)

KaiokenFlash
05 Aug 07, 01:16
Lmaoo hahahaah!
Well lets hope Ibra unleashes himself on Serie A,
I just loved his class in the Milan games.....oh wow!

Karim
06 Aug 07, 00:25
Although I wasn't expecting him to be one of the goal scorers last season with a high double digit number of goals, but he sure impressed more than he did when he was in Juve, but still his attitude must change and he has shown improvement, like when he went to apologize for hitting that partizan player in the face when he was celebrating his goal.

Forza il genio

David Suazo
06 Aug 07, 00:32
When did you meet up with him?

Ive actually met Ibra at 2 occasions, Hes very friendly, but just like hes made out, hes also very arrogant! hehe

Choppin Onions
06 Aug 07, 07:44
Although I wasn't expecting him to be one of the goal scorers last season with a high double digit number of goals, but he sure impressed more than he did when he was in Juve, but still his attitude must change and he has shown improvement, like when he went to apologize for hitting that partizan player in the face when he was celebrating his goal.

Forza il genio

I don't think Ibra's attitude is ever gonna make huge jumps in improvement. He has improved since his Ajax days, don't get me wrong, but he'll forever be an arrogant fvck and that's never gonna change. But sometimes you need players like that. Not necessarily a guy who is above the team but a guy who knows he's good and isn't shy about expressing it.

That confidence is needed at times and it projects to the rest of the team.

lonewolf19
06 Aug 07, 08:47
I agree, as long as he dont go in and out giving stupid fouls and getting red/yellow card all the time, I am fine with his attitude.
I believe his attitude is part of the reason that makes him a world class player... by believing in himself he is not afraid to make plays and thus some of them turning into IBRACADABRA plays

A.l.i
06 Aug 07, 09:55
Agreed, look at maradona, the guy was the most arrogant sportsman ever but that was part of him so this Ibra thing is the same

Kraits
06 Aug 07, 10:40
Its funny here, Matrix would be the most arrogant player in our team..
And no one asking him to change.. even me.. (more than happy he stay that way):D :D

So i dont really see why Zlatan problem is so big.. it would be just minor compare to matrix.. i think its fine for them to be that way.. just dont get carded thats all..

camdenyards1
06 Aug 07, 15:19
To be the best you have to be arrogant. Michael Jordan was the biggest asshole ever.

Adam
06 Aug 07, 17:04
Go to this page if you want to read excellent pieces on Ibra, Materazzi, Cordoba, Stankovic etc. Really good stuff.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/ccu/ccuhome.html

Extract from Ibras close up,

"Muhammad Ali was a perfect sportsman because he used to deliver on what he pledged, nobody could say that he just talked. Therefore I will only promise what I can – to nutmeg a few defenders and score a goal. I can only play my game, otherwise I wouldn’t be Zlatan Ibrahimovic.”

Stefan
06 Aug 07, 17:21
Every great team needs their arrogant motherphucker. Ibra is ours. Love him or hate he is very important to us and we need his attitude.

Kraits
06 Aug 07, 17:23
Go to this page if you want to read excellent pieces on Ibra, Materazzi, Cordoba, Stankovic etc. Really good stuff.

Where????

Adam
06 Aug 07, 17:31
Where????

Ooops.:howler: It's there now.;)

Alex de Large
06 Aug 07, 17:38
i actually don't care about the attitude of the players, as long as they are no troublemakers i have no problem.

Rimpel
06 Aug 07, 17:40

Forza il genio

His attitude must change? He's been as calm as any of our other players this season IMO. And he's gotten fired up when needed, don't remember him doing something really dumb apart from that game vs Bayern.

Adam
06 Aug 07, 20:42
Great commercial for mediaset starring Ibra, Inzaghi and Pel&#233;.:star: :star:

mms://video.jumpy.it/mediaset/mediaset_ibra_45_analogico_030807_new.wmv or here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpoqwZszjqo

Frisko
06 Aug 07, 22:44
You're right Rimpel, Zlatan has grown a lot. He rarely "lost it" this year, and refs surely picked on him (i.e. moronic red card for time wasting). Also look at the Valencia game, Canizares was provoking him like mad, he didn't blink. He took no part in the brawl, just told somebody to phuck off.

He has shown maturity. I wouldn't be susprised if Mihajlovic helped him with that. Remember how he provoked him when Zlatan was a gobbo? Got him booked and to miss the Milan game? I bet he had words with him about reacting and stuff.

snake
06 Aug 07, 23:59
ah frisko...your so wise. like a miniature buddha, covered with hair

Frisko
07 Aug 07, 01:59
Hair is not gonna last mate hehe

Rimpel
07 Aug 07, 11:50
You're right Rimpel, Zlatan has grown a lot. He rarely "lost it" this year, and refs surely picked on him (i.e. moronic red card for time wasting). Also look at the Valencia game, Canizares was provoking him like mad, he didn't blink. He took no part in the brawl, just told somebody to phuck off.

He has shown maturity. I wouldn't be susprised if Mihajlovic helped him with that. Remember how he provoked him when Zlatan was a gobbo? Got him booked and to miss the Milan game? I bet he had words with him about reacting and stuff.
yeah, I'm sure Mihajlovic had something to do with it. I'm glad he focuses on his game now:cool:

Marcello
08 Aug 07, 05:24
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2perp_mediasetibrainzaghipele_sport

Rimpel
15 Aug 07, 16:17
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/97813-480.jpg
"Ibra defies the laws of gravity"

found that pretty funny :p :
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=27092&L=en&CAT=2

Frisko
15 Aug 07, 17:48
He defied them pretty well when he scored that stunner against Torino :D

Adam
21 Aug 07, 21:09
Newest rumor is about Real Madrid again but I doubt anything will come of it unless they pay extreme overprice.

Today Zlatan at pressconference said, when being asked about offers from other clubs, that he knows there has been some offers but don't know who because it is irrelevant for him. He said that he and his family is as happy as can be in Milano and don't want to leave.:happy:

Adam
22 Aug 07, 12:05
Zlatan declares Inter love Wednesday 22 August, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter’s striking star Zlatan Ibrahimovic has stressed his dedication to the Nerazzurri cause as he prepares for Sweden’s friendly with the USA.

Despite Ibra’s dream first season at the San Siro that saw him hit 15 goals and clinch the Scudetto, the towering marksman is often said to be unsettled in Milan.

The ex-Ajax hitman spoke to the Press at Gothenburg Airport after his mammoth journey from Turin and reassured the Beneamata that he is 100 per cent commited to the cause.

“I don’t care about any other sides, I’m only thinking about Inter,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “I’m happy here and so is my family, leaving couldn’t be a good solution.”

Zlatan was also happy to comment on the champions’ disappointing 1-0 defeat at the hands of Roma in the Super Cup.

“We haven’t played together enough. The other day we just weren’t quite there, but we are on our way slowly but surely,” he explained.

“My preparations are the same as usual, but I have been suffering with a groin problem and have had to take baby steps this summer.

"Everything seems fine now and I’m stronger than before.”

Marcello
22 Aug 07, 12:19
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5756/76202117rj9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

cloudq
22 Aug 07, 14:32
Zlatan declares Inter love Wednesday 22 August, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter’s striking star Zlatan Ibrahimovic has stressed his dedication to the Nerazzurri cause as he prepares for Sweden’s friendly with the USA.

Despite Ibra’s dream first season at the San Siro that saw him hit 15 goals and clinch the Scudetto, the towering marksman is often said to be unsettled in Milan.

The ex-Ajax hitman spoke to the Press at Gothenburg Airport after his mammoth journey from Turin and reassured the Beneamata that he is 100 per cent commited to the cause.

“I don’t care about any other sides, I’m only thinking about Inter,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “I’m happy here and so is my family, leaving couldn’t be a good solution.”

Zlatan was also happy to comment on the champions’ disappointing 1-0 defeat at the hands of Roma in the Super Cup.

“We haven’t played together enough. The other day we just weren’t quite there, but we are on our way slowly but surely,” he explained.

“My preparations are the same as usual, but I have been suffering with a groin problem and have had to take baby steps this summer.

"Everything seems fine now and I’m stronger than before.”

just goes to show how channel4.com misreports everything