PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Thug_Paco
22 Aug 07, 14:40
I like what our big playa said. Looks like he really feels bonded to our colours. He is recovering well from his injury, in the Roma game he showed some nice foot work and ball control, so me is expecting him to get better and better as the season goes on.

If there is one player on our team who can win the Ballon d'Or the upcoming season then its without a doubt this guy. I am expecting a big season from Zlatan.

celentano?
26 Aug 07, 17:43
Ibrahimovic looks like somebody shot his dog. Maybe he's out of shape, or hurt, or just become complacent

Adam
26 Aug 07, 18:02
Ibrahimovic looks like somebody shot his dog. Maybe he's out of shape, or hurt, or just become complacent

:lol: Shot his dog.:D What do you mean? That he wasn't running properly? I think that was due to the heat.

Hader
26 Aug 07, 19:44
Intresting too see that soo many criticizeing Ibra after todays performance. He was imo, the best player on the pitch today. He's vision while playing the ball to a teammate stunns me every time. Would like a camera just filming him during a game, that would be super intresting. Too see he's runs and such. Maybe he wasent working hard in the defense but that was due to the heat at San Siro i think.

Karim
26 Aug 07, 22:05
I think the heat affected him a bit but still he played a very good game, OH that ball that almost went to Cruz to head, the chest control then the foot control then with the inside of his foot lobs it to Cruz, man that would have been the highlight goal of the week

davidRecoba
26 Aug 07, 22:46
yes he's still the best player in the match with unpredictable passes. he's the playmaker.

suazo2929
26 Aug 07, 22:50
in the match against udinse today he played amazing hes very important to the whole inter team he made very important passes and set up alot of goal oppurtunities for inter today unfortunately they couldnt capitalize but better luck next week....the best thing about ibra is his first touch ability

cloudq
27 Aug 07, 07:03
ah frisko...your so wise. like a miniature buddha, covered with hair

thats from some movie i swear

thomas_inter
27 Aug 07, 11:24
Man his assist on Stankovic' goal was really really great, does anyone has the video with the assist?

Enricos
27 Aug 07, 20:46
thats from some movie i swear

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357413/quotes

;)

Frisko
28 Aug 07, 11:20
Zlatan is definitely one of my fav players after seeing him against Udinese. Magic touches, a delicious assist, the ability to get away from defenders with outstanding speed and class in his movements with the ball.

Also he was everywhere, everytime he lost a ball he went to fight to win it back, he won us several throw ins and corners just because he kept chasing it. He was vital for us defensively too, most of Udinese's corners were sent away to safety by him.

He could have tried to shoot more. Still, a masterpiece.

K.I.
28 Aug 07, 12:49
I dont really bash management about not getting and selling players but to be honest i have to on this one....i mean yes we got zlatan in the end BUT that is only because juventus got demoted.

What if they didnt go to serie B,they'd still have zlatan until now and NO way they would have sold him to us....we should have got him from ajax when he was being sold....our management has to look out for certain talent like that...anyways thank god he is with us now...but he also has to cahnge his number....lol 8 doesnt fit him at all....more like 10.

interlab
28 Aug 07, 14:27
definitely he is our best player at the moment he played a wonderful game against udinese and btw i also think nr 8 its not for Ibra 9,10 are just great for him

K.I.
28 Aug 07, 14:57
10 is pretty good for ibra.....adriano also isnt a 10...to me he is a typical 9 but thats cruz's number.

Alex de Large
29 Aug 07, 00:46
8 is a good number also, some superstars wear it.

Opeum
29 Aug 07, 02:22
I dont really bash management about not getting and selling players but to be honest i have to on this one....i mean yes we got zlatan in the end BUT that is only because juventus got demoted.

What if they didnt go to serie B,they'd still have zlatan until now and NO way they would have sold him to us....we should have got him from ajax when he was being sold....our management has to look out for certain talent like that...anyways thank god he is with us now...but he also has to cahnge his number....lol 8 doesnt fit him at all....more like 10.

yeah, agrre with that, and adriano really need to cange his number. number 7 would be really good for adriano since that was/is his number with the national team. but figo...

Xoonky
29 Aug 07, 03:43
Ibra is a magician, and yes i agree our management need to start trusting more on the growing half-proven talents.
We either go for star players at low prices (career lowdown), or for unproven brazil talents, who ain't even known among europe yet.
We missed out on a lot of great talents such as Kaka, Marcelo, Robinho, Pato, Gago, Higuain...and so more, just to buy two guys i never heard of such as Rivas and Pele, and can only hope they do well.

Which scout first noticed Adriano? I heard he used to play as a left back, before Inter saw his characteristics and prepared him for a striker.

minterke
30 Aug 07, 01:53
Adriano as a left back? No ****in way bro he was a striker for Flamingo or whatever the fk his Brazilian team was called. Flamingos or Cornithians or something liek that. Pretty sure it's Flamingo though. lol it's very possible i'm thinking of something else and I'm completely wrong so check wikipedia never believe anything i say 100%.

Forza ragazzi
30 Aug 07, 19:49
I don't think Adriano played LB at Flamengo (yes, Mike). At least not at the end. Perhaps when he was 15 or something, but not when Inter bought him.

INTER
30 Aug 07, 19:56
Maybe he played as a LB on the sideline at Flamengo :D

Alex de Large
30 Aug 07, 21:34
yes he played as a LB when he was already a professional,

Opeum
31 Aug 07, 07:11
whatever his position was, he is a striker now and need to score goals.

Tanel
01 Sep 07, 21:30
whatever his position was, he is a striker now and need to score goals.

And he did so! ****ing genius we have. Is it just me or the longer his hair get, the better he is. In Juve second season, he did cut his hair off and look how it turned out to be. By that logic, if he grows hair to the ground, then he'll become the best player ever by a mile.

Adam
01 Sep 07, 21:36
And he did so! ****ing genius we have. Is it just me or the longer his hair get, the better he is. In Juve second season, he did cut his hair off and look how it turned out to be. By that logic, if he grows hair to the ground, then he'll become the best player ever by a mile.

:howler: :dielaugh:

He was magnificent today.:star: The way he set up plays and especially the second goal. He fooled the keeper one way and put it the other.

Alex de Large
01 Sep 07, 21:40
i was about to suggest that he needs a hair curt.... but better leave it that way it thats true LOL

Tanel
01 Sep 07, 22:11
Goals from today's match -

First goal (http://youtube.com/watch?v=2c45lAqXtRY)
Second goal (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZV3Gf9RpUHA)

And the juggling (http://youtube.com/watch?v=qVBdx8wBFnM)

i was about to suggest that he needs a hair curt.... but better leave it that way it thats true LOL

Fashionably speaking, I totally agree that he needs a haircut. But no need to risk with curses, huh?

Rimpel
01 Sep 07, 23:23
Forza Ibra! After capitano, he's our most important player. Mabye even more important :o ?

Tanel
01 Sep 07, 23:46
I don't know. I have a strange feeling that when Cambiasso isn't in form or doesn't play, our game goes bang into much lower level. And that has been proven like million times in past. But at the moment he is in rather bad form and injuries of last season definitely haven't helped him. Hope he is free of those this season though.

Aleksandar
01 Sep 07, 23:47
I don't know. I have a strange feeling that when Cambiasso isn't in form or doesn't play, our game goes bang into much lower level. And that has been proven like million times in past. But at the moment he is in rather bad form and injuries of last season definitely haven't helped him. Hope he is free of those this season though.
I have that same feeling about Deki

Tanel
01 Sep 07, 23:50
I have that same feeling about DekiWell... I think his injury could become a hit, but luckily he hasn't really received any big knocks.

To look at the importance of Cambiasso though, all you need to do is take a good look at our CL knock-out stages game. When Cambiasso was on pitch at home vs. Valencia, we looked like no-one can stop us... then came off with his injury after scoring and it was even game since that (both legs)

bennyblanco
01 Sep 07, 23:56
Forza Ibra! After capitano, he's our most important player. Mabye even more important :o ?

Most important Rimpel for sure>>>

all respects to JZ but he couldnt carry us by himself,

the freakiest thing is that IBRA is going to get much better>>>much smarter and more physically stronger

how good is it when Ibra runs to his assist maker>>>points to them and says "that one was made by you brother":)

Fukcen respect Ibra,:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

the 5 star general

INTER
01 Sep 07, 23:59
I hope Ibra's temper remains as good as his outstanding qualities as I easily see him getting the red card over a conflict.

Efrain21C
02 Sep 07, 03:43

He was speaking of adriano

Opeum
02 Sep 07, 04:10
It's pretty obvious that we rely too much on him...what if he get an injury???

cloudq
02 Sep 07, 04:11
He was speaking of adriano

maybe adriano needs to grow some hair

Ziyad
02 Sep 07, 06:12
I like this guy alot but i have predicted earlier in his career with Juve that he will be one of the most suspended attacking players who play at the highest level. Meaning that out of the top tier attackers he will have more red cards than anyone.

Now recently he has been really good and controlled himself in comparison. Still thought yesterday against Empoli he went in hard against one of their players after the guy got rid of the ball. Not only that the replay showed he raised his elbow to hit the guy...Now the ref didnt penalise us yesterday ( he didnt for many hard fouls against both teams) but other refs could have especially in CL. In addition to that it really looked bad and i really hope he can differentiate between adrenaline/competitveness and cheap shots/anger...

lonewolf19
02 Sep 07, 06:41
Great goals today
wonderful win :)

suazofan
07 Sep 07, 17:18
As a player he has my respect but i think he always thinks he's at a much higher level than the other's which is wrong and which i don't respect

Originally "Everyone knows im in over my head over my head"
Song: The Fray - over my head (cable car)

My Ibra Version"Everyone knows your in over your head over your head"

ben_inter_ibrahimovic
07 Sep 07, 21:15
who the hell said yes. he is a fantastic player

A.l.i
07 Sep 07, 22:42
As a player he has my respect but i think he always thinks he's at a much higher level than the other's which is wrong and which i don't respect

Originally "Everyone knows im in over my head over my head"
Song: The Fray - over my head (cable car)

My Ibra Version"Everyone knows your in over your head over your head"

Sometimes you need that arrogance to succeed or stay at the top, look at Maradona who set the greatest example.

suazo2929
07 Sep 07, 22:52
zlatan is a great player...on the pitch everyone tells me that if he wouldnt complain as much he wuld be one of the worlds best...i heard he signed a new contract untill 2012 not sure though

suazofan
08 Sep 07, 08:23
Sometimes you need that arrogance to succeed or stay at the top, look at Maradona who set the greatest example.
:howler: so true he said one time "Pele is right im the best player in the world"

oh maradona :cry: bring your glory back to the argentine's

A.l.i
08 Sep 07, 10:05
Speaking of Maradona, he was recently asked about his Hand of God 'AGAIN', he replied that "when I scored that goal, none of my teammates came to embrace me so I ordered them to come hug me otherwise the ref would disallow the goal." Ha-Ha, Grande Diego.

Adam
08 Sep 07, 12:45
Speaking of Maradona, he was recently asked about his Hand of God 'AGAIN', he replied that "when I scored that goal, none of my teammates came to embrace me so I ordered them to come hug me otherwise the ref would disallow the goal." Ha-Ha, Grande Diego.

Yeah, that's Diego allright.:lol: Maradona was also asked by Gary Linker in a tv interview(Youtube if u want it) if it was the Hand of God or hand of Maradona.

Maradona laughed and chuckeld and said, Yes, it was my hand.:D

suazo2929
08 Sep 07, 13:26
I think ibrahimovic will move from inter when his contract expires...he hasnt said anything about retiring at inter although it would be nice for him to stay at inter untill he retires

Alex de Large
08 Sep 07, 14:03
hey he have 5 years left, it's a bit soon to say he will retire he is only 25----

suazo2929
08 Sep 07, 14:32
ye in 5 years he will only be 31..still got another good 5 years

Opeum
08 Sep 07, 14:59
too early to talk bout retirement..

suazo2929
08 Sep 07, 15:52
your right but still i dont think he will retire with inter..he will probably move 1 more time...ibra is like that

Kraits
08 Sep 07, 17:18
I dont think you can really brand Ibra a job hopper so soon..
Anyway these are things that you cant tell..
vieri for example .. need not me to say.. stayed with us for 5-6 good year

Opeum
08 Sep 07, 17:31
as long as he deliver..i don't mind :)

Tanel
08 Sep 07, 17:33
I think there's significiant chance that he ends his career with us. Fans love him, he gets paid great and he is in the club who he supported in his childhood.

suazofan
08 Sep 07, 17:35
with all my respect to ibra and all ibra fans but deosn't he say that everytime he changes his team? he said that at juve too didn't he and he'll say it if he leaves

INTER
08 Sep 07, 17:49
with all my respect to ibra and all ibra fans but deosn't he say that everytime he changes his team? he said that at juve too didn't he and he'll say it if he leaves

I don't know exactly how true it is, but back in the days when I was playing Championship Manager, in his player profile INTER appeared as the favorite club.

Adam
08 Sep 07, 18:26
Players like Ibra always move, because when they reach a certain age they have reached max potential and they won't have many years left, so the club will gladly accept a bid if it's high enough.

Just take a look at Zidane, Beckham, Rivaldo, Shevchenko, Henry etc. They got older and they were still worth a shitload of money, and therefore it was best to sell them.

I think what one should hope for is that Ibra performs, wins us many titles, and either stays forever, or gets sold for a ridiculous amount of money when he is about 28-30. These fantasy stories about one club players only applies to players who there aren't very much interest in, and therefore not enough money involved.

Adam
08 Sep 07, 18:27

No, he didn't. He said Juve was a great club and was happy to be there when he first arrived. He said back in 2000 that his dream was to play for Inter next to Ronaldo, that shit is on youtube if u wanna see it.

Suneet
08 Sep 07, 18:38
He likes Fatnaldo not Inter, lets hope we can keep him here for years and years to come

VLE
08 Sep 07, 18:43
I don't know exactly how true it is, but back in the days when I was playing Championship Manager, in his player profile INTER appeared as the favorite club.

He mentioned inter from his Ajax days.

Tanel
08 Sep 07, 20:55
He liked Inter because of Ronaldo. Just like lot of people in here probably who still like Inter now. I originally watched and fell in love with Inter because of Toldone.

tonyloo
08 Sep 07, 21:38
Zlatan was outstanding against Denmark today. He was voted man of the match with 95% of the votes, the only thing he didnt do was a goal.

suazo2929
08 Sep 07, 21:54
ibra will probably play the peak of his career (which looks to be right now) at inter..maybe go finish his career in sweden

20recoba20
08 Sep 07, 22:50
ibrahimovic is a great player perhaps one of the best in all of our squad but that of course after javier zanetti...i hope maybe he gets involved in the club afterwards..maybe become a directer, owner or even a president but that just being a thought that came into my head....but over all very powerful and useful player upfront very imporant and invaluable

Karim
08 Sep 07, 22:59
Hell, he might have produced a more consistent and betteroverall performance than Javier last season, it's ok, to me Javier is still getting accustomed to play in the middle for the whole season after Maicon topped him in the RB.

20recoba20
08 Sep 07, 23:06
you are right zlatan is overall a more skilled player then javier zanetti in my mind i put JZ before anyone because he is the captain, but im sure capitano will do fine in midfield because he has great dribbling skill and great pace..but yes overall definently ibra had a better season, and by the looks of it will be another good one!

Hader
08 Sep 07, 23:18
Third time i saw this guy live, but first time i see him since he came to inter. He was absolutly outstanding.

Frisko
09 Sep 07, 06:52
Third time i saw this guy live, but first time i see him since he came to inter. He was absolutly outstanding.
I saw him live for the first time against Udinese this year, it was incredible, as I said it makes it look like he's using a ball that is 10 times lighter. He's magic.

Forza ragazzi
09 Sep 07, 07:38
Why are we talking about the sale of Zlatan Ibrahimovic?!?!

I didn't see too much of the Sweden-Denmark game as I had to jump between that game, Moldova-Norway and Italy-France as all were on telly last night. However, I saw Zlatan doing some juggling and shooting early in the first half. I assume the ones who saw it knows which situation I'm thinking of? Swedes?

Azzkikr
09 Sep 07, 08:47
Zlatan was good against denmark. Not good enough to end his 2 year goal drought from the swedish NT, but still swedens best in the game.

Adam
09 Sep 07, 12:36
Zlatan was good against denmark. Not good enough to end his 2 year goal drought from the swedish NT, but still swedens best in the game.

:lol: That drought is six competetive matches. It's a slump but he boycotted the NT for more then 200 days so two year goal drought is misleading.

Opeum
09 Sep 07, 16:01
and he wanted to play for Bosnia..bosnia is it??

Adam
09 Sep 07, 16:10
and he wanted to play for Bosnia..bosnia is it??

Ibra wanted to play for Bosnia when he was sixteen years old, or rather his father had dreams of seeing his son in the Bosnian shirt. But they didn't want him. So when he got older he got his chance for Sweden and took it. Wanting to play for another country is something I can totally understand because I have Polish blood myself, and realize that it's not an easy choice to make.

It's like Sophie's choice only less dramatic:D .

I wonder if the Bosnian football federation regret not taking him when he was sixteen.:P

Opeum
09 Sep 07, 16:23
i believe they regret it :P

INTER
09 Sep 07, 16:24
i believe they regret it :P

I BET they regret it :lol:

Hasan
09 Sep 07, 16:54
I BET they regret it :lol:

I know they don't, because Ibras father didn't want to give money to them and that's the way to get in NT U21.

If you're young player, your manager must give money and than you will be called up in NT.

INTER
09 Sep 07, 17:03
Your manager must give money and than you will be called up in NT.

Take or give money? :confused:

Hasan
09 Sep 07, 20:56
Take or give money? :confused:

Every young player have manager,mather,father, someone who will care about him, that person must give money to director or coach of NT if he wants him in.
Ibrahimovics dad refused to pay and he wasn't in, simplle as that.

INTER
09 Sep 07, 21:02
Every young player have manager,mather,father, someone who will care about him, that person must give money to director or coach of NT if he wants him in.

Ok, got it. I thought that by manager you mean coach. :)

The_Emperor
09 Sep 07, 21:08
Well that's what they say. Zlatan himself denies it. He said he never wanted to play for the NT. Don't know if it's true or not, but they say that there is always a slight truth in everything (or something like that?).

Hasan
09 Sep 07, 21:21
Well that's what they say. Zlatan himself denies it. He said he never wanted to play for the NT. Don't know if it's true or not, but they say that there is always a slight truth in everything (or something like that?).

Maybe he didn't wanted but when you have 16 or 17 that decision isn't yours, last example is Rakitic, he played for Swiss young team and than he decided for Croatia, strange decision and now his father have problems in Switzerland,with his job,papers and everything else. Everyone knows that he was the key of his decision.

The_Emperor
10 Sep 07, 18:56
Maybe he didn't wanted but when you have 16 or 17 that decision isn't yours, last example is Rakitic, he played for Swiss young team and than he decided for Croatia, strange decision and now his father have problems in Switzerland,with his job,papers and everything else. Everyone knows that he was the key of his decision.

Could be

INTER
10 Sep 07, 21:52
I don't know if you seen this but... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kSZgoLSJZo

bennyblanco
10 Sep 07, 22:12
I believe this could be the next Inter captain>>>3 years time

Ibra is the most confident young man i have seen and the way he handles himself is the way a normal young man of his age would and should

Confident,sportingly arrogant and cocky and above all strong and BOLD,

we all have those qualities just some of us are scared to use them or have never had the oppertunity to experience them on a sporting level

i love blokes who can outstare and intimidate an opponent,by the looks of it Ibra can intimidate fans aswell:dielaugh:

he is certainly a diffrent man off the field,like im sure he doesnt go to Ronaldo's house and gives him death stares by the bedroom window

he is at the time of his career where his body is possibly the physically strongest it has ever been so im expecting Euro player of the year this year

"10"

Adam
10 Sep 07, 22:50
Well spoken Benny! I agree with almost everything you wrote, especially future Balon D'or winner.:star: I don't know about captain though..I'm not sure he's captain material.

His game relies a great deal on agression, which makes him be on the verge of a yellow card very often. And that mouth of his! For instance in the supercoppa he got a ridiculous call against him. He shook his hand in the vicinity of his head, looked at the ref and said "Che Pazzo?" which means are you crazy in Italian.:lol: To me that was funny as hell, and it could also be useful in a way, but at the same time it's uneccesary and not very captain like.

Captains are usually the responsible, polite adult kind. But then again the captain of the Argentinian WC team in 86, scored a goal with his hand, spat at a opposing player, and sang a song about how all mothers are w.h.o.r.e.s.:D

bennyblanco
11 Sep 07, 05:55
Well spoken Benny! I agree with almost everything you wrote, especially future Balon D'or winner.:star: I don't know about captain though..I'm not sure he's captain material.

His game relies a great deal on agression, which makes him be on the verge of a yellow card very often. And that mouth of his! For instance in the supercoppa he got a ridiculous call against him. He shook his hand in the vicinity of his head, looked at the ref and said "Che Pazzo?" which means are you crazy in Italian.:lol: To me that was funny as hell, and it could also be useful in a way, but at the same time it's uneccesary and not very captain like.

Captains are usually the responsible, polite adult kind. But then again the captain of the Argentinian WC team in 86, scored a goal with his hand, spat at a opposing player, and sang a song about how all mothers are w.h.o.r.e.s.:D

hehe adam:P ,i can already see Zlatan talking to the squad,him towering over everyone else:D and swearing:dielaugh:

i think Moratti will throw everything at Ibra to finish his career at Inter including the captaincy and the kitchen sink:P

also i think that maybe a diffrent Zlatan will emerge at some level,he is a father now;)

Miki
11 Sep 07, 06:54
hehe adam:P ,i can already see Zlatan talking to the squad,him towering over everyone else:D and swearing:dielaugh:
Yeah. He definitely towers over everyone else. :D

Ibra's a great, great player, one who's destined for a lot of trophies and accolades, both with club and on a personal level. However, I still can't see him as a potential captain for the club; I might change my thoughts on this issue in future. Still, he simply remains a good poster child for the new Nerazzurri generation. :)

Ciao,
Tim

A.l.i
11 Sep 07, 12:44
Check this out from goal.com

'Ibra' Silences Even His Biggest Critics Maxi Gabriel looks back to the events of Saturday at the Rasunda - and the Swedish media's reaction - when Zlatan 'Ibra' Ibrahimovic proved that he's still invaluable at international level...
'Ibra' Silences Even His Biggest Critics
zoom - galleria

In Saturday's game, Zlatan 'Ibra' Ibrahimovic was involved in practically all constructive play of the Swedish side.

He played what seemed to be his best game yet with the national team, even receiving a standing ovation when he left the pitch in the final minutes. Both players and the press praised him after the match, followed by rave reviews in the papers the next day.

But this has not always been the case. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has always been somewhat controversial. For more or less all teams he has played for, his relationships with the press have been rocky.

His background is somewhat atypical for the Swedish national team. Both his parents are non-Swedish - from the former Yugoslavia - and he grew up in Rosengård, the Swedish equivalent of 'the ghetto'.

Of course, there are qualifications. He did not live exclusively in Rosengård, but this connection is nonetheless emphasized in the media. Furthermore, in comparison to other European ghettos, Rosengård has a high standard of living and is relatively free from crime, etc. Nevertheless, it is stigmatized, especially in the press, and Ibra has often been characterised in such a way.

Ibra's problems with the press developed to the extent that he boycotts the Swedish media, who can only hear from him in press conferences with the national team. Indeed, Juventus went to great lengths to guard their player from Swedish journalists during his spell with them.

Since he moved to Inter, he has been a little more outspoken but, for the most part, Ibra talks to Italian newspapers, not Swedish ones.

It's quite a case: there is even a Master’s degree essay from 2004 on this subject, on how Ibra has debatably been stigmatized and discriminated against by the Swedish press. He has been forced to endure the same treatment as many other immigrants, or in this case, son of immigrants. And this has probably led to a great change in the way he confronts the media.

Earlier in his career, he was in fact very hospitable to questions, and something of an interviewer’s delight: he offered an ironic flare to interviewers, going beyond the usual footballing cliches. Since then, he has clamped up, and you can only see glimpses of the ‘old’ Zlatan.

This is, by the way, how the Swedish press refers to him: ‘Zlatan’. Contrary to all other players, he is called by his first name, and not his second. It was not until he came to Italy that he became ‘Ibra’.

He has recently returned from a boycott of the national team, the last controversy of many. He has long been criticized for not performing at the same level for the national team as for Inter, or before that, Juventus. It was a massive source of tension.

Last Saturday, though, this changed, as he finally got his breakthrough at the international level. He played what is generally considered his best game yet, showing his very special football magic, and, moreover, maintaining a high level the whole game.

This is probably the greatest difference in recent times: his consistency on the field. And even if he did not score, which he so greatly deserved, he showed even his greatest critics that he can “make it” in the national team. Now he is the undisputed number one.

-Did anyone catch his performance for sweden at the weekend?
Finally Ibra clearly show's everyone that he can play at the very highest level, now just hoping that he does the same in UCL for us. Grande " Ibra "

addo
11 Sep 07, 13:16
I saw the game, and he truly was brilliant.. everything he did with the ball was superb. Definitly his best game yet at international level. And whats even more great for the Swedish national side is that his cooperation with Elmander is starting to work really great. This strikeforce will be devastating in the Euro's.

Rimpel
11 Sep 07, 21:10
He's going to have a fantastic season!

Karim
11 Sep 07, 21:15
is A

Adam
12 Sep 07, 19:13
That was a very interesting read Ali. I would say all of it is correct, except the part about Rosengård being free from crime.:lol: If it's free from crime it's only because people go outside of the community to steal, rob or sell drugs.

Anyways, he was fantastic in the Swe-Den match. Pretty much like his last performances for us, only even better.

Rimpel
12 Sep 07, 20:51
That was a very interesting read Ali. I would say all of it is correct, except the part about Rosengård being free from crime.:lol: If it's free from crime it's only because people go outside of the community to steal, rob or sell drugs.

Anyways, he was fantastic in the Swe-Den match. Pretty much like his last performances for us, only even better.

It's not as bad as you think, rosengård I mean. I live just outside Rosengård in Malmö. You ppl from Lund all seem to have the same general opinion of rosengård:D I study at LTH and from the people I've spoken with, they wouldn't even dare taking a step in rosengård. It's not even close to that bad:joker:

A.l.i
12 Sep 07, 21:34
So naturally he's bosnian, but now he has selected sweden and I don't give a damn about rosengaard or whatever, his national team is sweden and his club is " INTER "

The_Emperor
12 Sep 07, 21:40
Rosengård is definetly not a "ghetto". Even though they sell drugs just outside my house:wallbang:
Anyway I would not consider Rosengård as a hood especially when I compare it to a "ghetto" for instance in USA.

So naturally he's bosnian, but now he has selected sweden and I don't give a damn about rosengaard or whatever, his national team is sweden and his club is " INTER "

Why you hatin' on my hood?:)

Adam
12 Sep 07, 21:40
It's not as bad as you think, rosengård I mean. I live just outside Rosengård in Malmö. You ppl from Lund all seem to have the same general opinion of rosengård:D I study at LTH and from the people I've spoken with, they wouldn't even dare taking a step in rosengård. It's not even close to that bad:joker:

I've been there many times, because I have friends there and at least half of the teenagers there are all criminal minded. Well maybe not half, but a lot of them have future gangsta written on their forehead.

Btw what do you study?

Rimpel
13 Sep 07, 10:10
I've been there many times, because I have friends there and at least half of the teenagers there are all criminal minded. Well maybe not half, but a lot of them have future gangsta written on their forehead.

Btw what do you study?

Masters of computer engineering (civilingejör i datateknik)

caelestis
13 Sep 07, 16:02
Hmm, more people from E-Huset at LTH (writing this from there)..

Anyway, Rosengård is a real ghetto by Swedish standards, but it is much better than average ghettoes in the world. Crime is high but there are lots of nice people as well even though the media always focus on the bad thing. My mother has been working as a teacher in Rosengård for over 30 years and according to her it has become a lot worse lately. She still loves her cute pupils though hehe. Every neighbourhood has its good sides and its bad side, Zlatan, nice food and interesting cultures are the good sides of Rosengård, crimes are the bad. Because of the poverty in Rosengård the crimes are higher there (swedish government is doing a lousy job of spreading out the immigrants, isntead creating ghettos, thus making it hard for the people there to be incorporated into swedish society).

Anyway, Zlatan is still king and all is good. It was fun to see how the swedish newspapers went from thinking he was an underachiever to loving him again in less than two hours :)

A.l.i
13 Sep 07, 16:54
Why you hatin' on my hood?:)

I ain't hatin on your hood, its just that from where the hell has this criminal thing come in between the thread.

Lets only talk Zlatan here. :drool:

Opeum
13 Sep 07, 19:31
erk..is this crime investigation forum? lol

AntonTheGreat
13 Sep 07, 19:33
haha, this whould be renamed ghetto livin and ibra. haha, anyway hope he can score some goals and show his true skill infront all of europe this year.

Tanel
14 Sep 07, 19:19
We should sell him.

Again I have to bloody stream CL because of him because Fenerbache - Inter on freaking closed Swedish channel which I can't even order for my package.

Adam
14 Sep 07, 21:51
We should sell him.

Again I have to bloody stream CL because of him because Fenerbache - Inter on freaking closed Swedish channel which I can't even order for my package.

:dielaugh: Tough luck there mate.

josipva
16 Sep 07, 11:39
Ibrahimovic urged Inter Milan to go for Van der Vaart
tribalfooball.com - September 16, 2007

Hamburg midfielder ace Rafael van der Vaart is a target for Inter Milan, thanks to his former Ajax teammate Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Tuttosport says just as he did with Cristian Chivu, Ibrahimovic has recommended Van der Vaart to Inter chiefs Marco Branca and Lele Oriali.

Inter have already sounded out Hamburg about Van der Vaart's availability for the January market.

josipva
16 Sep 07, 11:40
interesting and probably false news since its well known Van Der Vaart and Ibra didnt really like each other while in ajax

rockball
16 Sep 07, 11:42
what is they have buried their differences...i wonder if he can make the kind of impact Sneijder is making at Madrid...
anyways is he playing in CL ?

Hasan
16 Sep 07, 12:21
anyways is he playing in CL ?

Van der Vaart playing Uefa cup with HSV.

Adam
16 Sep 07, 12:35
interesting and probably false news since its well known Van Der Vaart and Ibra didnt really like each other while in ajax

Definitly false. Van der Vaart might come but it won't be because Zlatan urged it. They couldn't stand each other.

Tanel
16 Sep 07, 16:01
Every time we score and Zlatan is on pitch, he is directly involved in it. 2 goals and 2 assists for him already.

lonewolf19
16 Sep 07, 16:03
yup, wat an assest for us
so glad we have him in the team

Adam
16 Sep 07, 16:08
Every time we score and Zlatan is on pitch, he is directly involved in it. 2 goals and 2 assists for him already.

Yeah, he's absolutely in sick form. Although he should of tried to finish the chance at the end of the match more calmy.

Tanel
16 Sep 07, 21:16
Pass to Cesar (http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Bryc0SGxJk)

Man, if anyone oozes of arrogance... he didn't even look.

The_Emperor
16 Sep 07, 21:19
Pass to Cesar (http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Bryc0SGxJk)

Man, if anyone oozes of arrogance... he didn't even look.
He's way too cool:D

Handoyo
16 Sep 07, 21:22
Although...WHAT THE HECK WAS ADRIANO DOING THERE? :wth:

Wallace
16 Sep 07, 21:32

Lol :P, there's no one in the box, and 3 on the left side of the field.

Rimpel
16 Sep 07, 21:57

lol yeah I wondering this too, it happened many times with Ibra and Adri on. They really need a box striker to complement them.

cloudq
17 Sep 07, 04:56

easy, adriano was simply based on that left side of attack all of the 2nd half

its like mancini wanted him there for some obscure reason

its as if he knew defenders would try to force adri onto his right foot and purposely put him on the left so if defenders tried that, adriano would push to the byline

good tactics by mancini, but essentially adriano likes to play on the right side so he can cut inside, but defenders easily push adriano onto his right foot so he put him on the left

A.l.i
19 Sep 07, 23:10
WTF happened to Ibra in europe again............? Asking cause I didn't catch the game Live so I'm hoping somebody could tell me about his performance tonight

josipva
19 Sep 07, 23:20
he choked again... though it probably also has alot to do with our midfield

Adam
19 Sep 07, 23:46
WTF happened to Ibra in europe again............? Asking cause I didn't catch the game Live so I'm hoping somebody could tell me about his performance tonight

He had too many bad controls and he lost some balls. He didn't get the ball very much becuase of our inept midfield but he should of done better anyways. It wasn't all bad he had some decent passes and dribbles aswell, but overall a poor performance. But IMO you can't blame any of our attackers when our midfield was so damn..There's no word for it. There was no midfield.

Forza ragazzi
20 Sep 07, 04:49
He had a difficult situation to start with. However, didn't understand some of the fouls which the ref gave against him.

Zlatan knows better, but he can't do better alone.

J zanetti
20 Sep 07, 09:39
However, didn't understand some of the fouls which the ref gave against him.

Neither did I! The thing is some defenders take advantage of him being big, and fall easily and unfortunately the ref usual fall for it. Several times the replay showed that he didn’t do any wrong doing what so ever. He just jumped and the defender took the opportunity to fall and free kick was given to our opponents.

Credit to the big man, as he has been MUCH better controlling his temper – again after receiving an early yellow last night I was a bit worried that we might see him being sent off. But, as you all noticed he continued to go into challenges 100% yet more guarded without risking anything. Shame that neither of our forwards were given the right service last night.

A.l.i
20 Sep 07, 10:32
Neither did I! The thing is some defenders take advantage of him being big, and fall easily and unfortunately the ref usual fall for it. Several times the replay showed that he didn’t do any wrong doing what so ever. He just jumped and the defender took the opportunity to fall and free kick was given to our opponents.

Credit to the big man, as he has been MUCH better controlling his temper – again after receiving an early yellow last night I was a bit worried that we might see him being sent off. But, as you all noticed he continued to go into challenges 100% yet more guarded without risking anything. Shame that neither of our forwards were given the right service last night.

Cause Mancio opted for Solari over Figo :D :D

n4l
20 Sep 07, 12:39
can't believe you people are defending ibra's piss poor performance and blaming the midfield...lol

he can get away with murder with some of you fickle fans...

fact is, he played sh!t against fenerbache...
and he actually did get a lot of passes....he just lost 99% of them doing foolish tricks....

oh....and over 90min....he created............

1 chance for suazo

lol
i don't even wanna start on suazo either

but this is a dead offense that will do nothing.....
bye-bye CL and with that, mancini as well
;)

Nightwalker
20 Sep 07, 12:53
You're absolutely right!

Alex de Large
20 Sep 07, 13:21
ibra sucks at CL, simply as that, he is overrated here, vs catania or empoli is not too difficult to score.

J zanetti
20 Sep 07, 13:49
ibra sucks at CL, simply as that, he is overrated here, vs catania or empoli is not too difficult to score.
Ibra is not overrated. Like any other big player he can not score a goal or provide an assist in every single game.
Goals against minnows!?!? Please check the stats (http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/player5?codgioc=G0805&L=en&STAG=2006/07) before jumping in because personally I wouldn’t call Milan (scored in both game), Parma, Fiorentina (again scored in both games), and Palermo minnows! On top of that perhaps you would like to check his assist ratio, as that too should be impressive.

I do however agree that his overall performances in CL haven’t been good - yet I'm sure sooner or later he will start to contribute as we know he can. Whether he is rubbish in your eyes or not, he is the best we have and since his arrival (though from the wrong club) he has managed to take this team to another level. Our team with its soft attitude needs arrogant/cocky players like him and Viera – warriors like Deki and Matrix. So stop bashing for the sake of it!

nerazzurri4life

Sorry, but I do not have sufficient time to waste on your shallow post!

Adam
20 Sep 07, 13:59
Ibra is not overrated. Like any other big player he can not score a goal or provide an assist in every single game.
Goals against minnows!?!? Please check the stats (http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/player5?codgioc=G0805&L=en&STAG=2006/07) before jumping in because personally I wouldn’t call Milan (scored in both game), Parma, Fiorentina (again scored in both games), and Palermo minnows! On top of that perhaps you would like to check his assist ratio, as that too should be impressive.

I do however agree that his overall performances in CL haven’t been good - yet I'm sure sooner or later he will start to contribute as we know he can. Whether he is rubbish in your eyes or not, he is the best we have and since his arrival (though from the wrong club) he has managed to take this team to another level. Our team with its soft attitude needs arrogant/cocky players like him and Viera – warriors like Deki and Matrix. So stop bashing for the sake of it!

Couldn't of said it better myself.:thumbsup:

nerazzurri4life

Sorry, but I do not have sufficient time to waste on your shallow post!

:dielaugh:

Forza ragazzi
20 Sep 07, 14:39
can't believe you people are defending ibra's piss poor performance and blaming the midfield...lol

and he actually did get a lot of passes....he just lost 99% of them doing foolish tricks....

1 chance for suazo

lol

;)

He had to try and dribble because no one was there to help him. Fenerbahce had four to six players back and Suazo was our second man, often right in the middle of all th Turkzilians. Ibra didn't do too well yesterday, neither did Suazo btw, but they were all alone.

Handoyo
21 Sep 07, 09:12
Wait, what, Ibra is over-rated? :lol:

n4l
21 Sep 07, 13:04
Wait, what, Ibra is over-rated? :lol:

ummmmm....yes

only fickle Inter fans think he's "god" and worthy of ballon d'or
everybody outside the black and blue side of milan look at him as a normal player...

just because you appear in nike commercials doing tricks doesn't mean you're all that....

what ibra is "capable" of doing and what he "actually" does on the pitch are 2 entirely different things.....

when "regular" people start naming the top footballers in the world, ibra's name doesn't come up....go figure why :rolleyes:

Forza ragazzi
21 Sep 07, 14:06
ummmmm....yes

everybody outside the black and blue side of milan look at him as a normal player...

just because you appear in nike commercials doing tricks doesn't mean you're all that....

what ibra is "capable" of doing and what he "actually" does on the pitch are 2 entirely different things.....

when "regular" people start naming the top footballers in the world, ibra's name doesn't come up....go figure why :rolleyes:

Ibra hasn't done enough in the CL as of yet, to be recognized. But then again, Inter have sucked in that tournament for the total of his period here.

But you have to be blindfolded and without eyes not to recognize his quality.

lonewolf19
21 Sep 07, 15:01
Ibra is over-rated??
who u think is not over-rated then? I realli want to knwo

INTER
21 Sep 07, 15:08
You have to be blindfolded and without eyes not to recognize his quality.

Maybe the person that wrote it's blind or something like that indeed :lol:

VLE
21 Sep 07, 15:19
ummmmm....yes

So, despite him being on the first page of Gazzetta numerous times, and chosen as best XI of 0607 in seriea on countless no. of media, you still think he is just a mediocre.

Van nistelrooy chose him as one of the five best footballers in WSD, but I guess that doesn't count either because he is not the "regular" guy.

Hasan
21 Sep 07, 21:20
He's on same level with Lucareli,Micoli and Del Piero for this guy :wallbang:

Alex de Large
21 Sep 07, 22:26
He is underrated by not-Inter fans, and overrated by Inter fans.

Hader
21 Sep 07, 22:52
ummmmm....yes

Since you say its just interistas that says that Ibra are a one of the greatest players in the world, I felt like posting a couple of quotes:

He's a phenomen,intellegent, he's a star and a fantastic player. //Roberto Carlos

Zlatan is the best striker in the world // Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Zlatan is a fantastic player // Maradona

Kaká has been out saying that Ibra is extremly skilled aswell, and David Beckham has done it to.
When i talk to people, who has Milan or other clubs in their hearts, they admit that Zlatan is an fantastic player and on the same level as Drogba,C Ronaldo,Kaka. Can't understand why you can't see something that is so obvius.

Hasan
21 Sep 07, 23:00
He is underrated by not-Inter fans, and overrated by Inter fans.

Why overrated, only idiot could tell that he deserved golden ball last season but he was the best player of serie A for sure, he can win and that ball and CL with us but he need suppot in tough games, he can't beat Valencia by himself, and i think noone in the world can.

n4l
21 Sep 07, 23:31
he is on the same level as drobga???
pass me some the sh!t you're smoking....
didn't drogba score 30+ last season?? AND didn't flop in the CL??

LOL

seriously....

LOL

he has skills....big deal
what he actually does on the pitch, consistently, is average...
he does one fancy pass in a game and that is all you people remember, yet he loses the ball 50 times in the same game and nobody remembers that...

best player in serie A???
are you serious??

last time i checked, totti, on a less superior team, scored 11 more goals than him......AND played better and played better consistently.....over the entire season.....and totti didn't flop in CL either...

he is good....actually, he is a very good player...but not the "god" people make him out to be....

K.I.
21 Sep 07, 23:47
Its just 1 freaking match....we will see what ibra does in the rest of the competition....and ibra is far from an overrated player.

Aside from scoring goals he is also heavily inloved in our system and goals....also roma play with a very different system....where totti is the main striker and scores most of the goals.....much like toni when he was at florence....doesnt mean that any of them are better than ibra.

Also if you are talking about competions....totti and toni did shit in the WC.

Hasan
21 Sep 07, 23:59
what he actually does on the pitch, consistently, is average...

best player in serie A???
are you serious??

He was the best player of serie A last season and he will get his award, I am ready to bett in that.

I bett you think that Materazzi was great last seasone(everyone does), you have Gazzetta official ratings thread where consistenty great Materazzi have average rating 6.42 wit 3 MOM awards wich is great.

And Zlatan Ibrahimović had average rating 6.44 with 5 MOM awards and he also scored 15 goals and had 6 assists, so much about consistenty.

Alex de Large
22 Sep 07, 00:08
Better than Totti and Kaka? O_0

The best from Inter last year was the consistent midfield imo.

Adam
22 Sep 07, 00:10
Why overrated, only idiot could tell that he deserved golden ball last season but he was the best player of serie A for sure, he can win and that ball and CL with us but he need suppot in tough games, he can't beat Valencia by himself, and i think noone in the world can.

I think Totti was better tbh, then Ibra, after that maybe Mutu, Kaka and Quagliarella.

Nerazzurri4life.

If you go to the Gazzetta forums you will see that the three most talked about, and appreciated players by Italian fans are Kaka, Ibra and Totti. Ibra has actually won an award for being the most loved player by the opposition fans, so how does that make him unappreciated by "regular" people.

To get appreciated Worldwide you have to perform in the CL. Serie A just doesn't make the headlines very often anymore. Had more people watched Calcio, i'm sure Ibra would of been rated higher by most football enthusiasts.

Hasan
22 Sep 07, 00:24
Maybe he wasn't better from Totti but with Kaka he was probablly on same level even kaka was brilliant in CL, I think he deservs award because we're winners.

Seedorf wasn't best midllefieler last season in CL and Maldini definetlly wasn't best defender but they won awards.

What I tried to say with that ratings is: Materazzi(played season of his life) and he was great in every game, consistent in every way had pretty much same ratings like Ibra, so Ibrahimovic coldn't be unconsistant like 4-ever guy said.

Kraits
22 Sep 07, 09:27
I have to admit that he is no kaka or totti.
But i rate him in the group where they belongs.
So if Kaka and totti are treated as gods by their team, then he is ours.

Is it overated to rate him with them?
Dont tell me that we should rate him with 2nd tier players ie del piero.

As far as i am concern i am happy he is with us.
And cant see anyone possible to replace him at the moment.

Stefan
22 Sep 07, 10:02
In Serie a last season only Totti was better than Ibra. Mutu also very good but in serie a last season Kaka was inconsistent. He was brilliant in the cl but he wasn't that great in serie a.

Forza ragazzi
22 Sep 07, 12:00
You can't rate Ibra on how many goals he scores. He does so much more.

camdenyards1
23 Sep 07, 02:56
Happy first birthday to his son Maximilian!!!

Azzkikr
23 Sep 07, 12:29

1 chance for suazo

lol

;)

How is that ibra's fault?

I think you misunderstand the concept of football buddie. Its the midfields job to suply the strikers, its the midfields job to hold on to the ball and move the ball up from defense to attack and its the midfields job to make the creative moves and do the unexpected to create chances for the strikers.

Thats the way its supposed to go, problem is at inter we often skip the midfield because we dont capable offensive midfielders, so its goes from defense -> to ibra, and then you blame him for not creating 5 goals every game? He is good, but not THAT good. He has no support from the midfield, no one to take the pressure away from him, no one to make him a decent pass and no one to give him space.

All our offensive play rely on ibra, thats true, and thats because he is the only remotely creative player we have who can actually hold onto the ball and create some space for others instead of just passing it on and never holding onto it like most our other players do. Its the managements fault for not making the needed changes to uncreative and speedless midfield.

INTER
23 Sep 07, 15:07
Another "save" from our grande player!

Hader
23 Sep 07, 15:09
Thank god we got Ibra.

Rimpel
23 Sep 07, 15:10
Thank god we got Ibra.

yep

Adam
23 Sep 07, 17:38
Saved our ass again!:star: I haven't watched the whole match yet, so I can't comment on his performance but two goals speaks loads.

Adriano@10
23 Sep 07, 17:58
Even thought he was not that brilliant throu out the game he still scored 2 goals and was one of the best. Shows how good he realy is

lonewolf19
23 Sep 07, 18:35
along with JC
another two man show of the game to keep us hanging

Ziyad
23 Sep 07, 21:06
I dont think he played that well he just finished well...The goal was all Maicon run..I am glad he scored though saved our ass

Handoyo
26 Sep 07, 09:00
Match 1 - 1 assist
Match 2 - 2 goals
Match 3 - 1 assist
Match 4 - 2 goals

This guy is out of this world. :star:

Toninu
26 Sep 07, 09:22
Lol that's one of the positives about Mancini you can say he's bringing out the best of Ibra something which Capello failed to do.

tonyloo
26 Sep 07, 11:36
Zlatan said that the only thing Mancini tells him is to be closer to the goal and to go out there and be Zlatan. Capello tried to control him to much.

Hader
26 Sep 07, 11:59
Ibras second season with jube was not that bad that everyone wants to get it to. What people usally dont see is that a guy with Ibra size often opened up space for he's teammates. Why would Capello play with Ibra in almost every game if he was that bad that season?.

tonyloo
26 Sep 07, 12:18
He wasnt bad, but he wasnt used in the right way in my opinion.

A.l.i
26 Sep 07, 13:13
Stats tell you the whole story.

Rimpel
26 Sep 07, 18:21
Zlatan said that the only thing Mancini tells him is to be closer to the goal and to go out there and be Zlatan. Capello tried to control him to much.
If there is something Ibra can definitely improve, it is that. Sometimes he acts like an attacking midfielder too much:)

Opeum
26 Sep 07, 18:36
well, that's Ibra :P

VLE
26 Sep 07, 20:00
Match 1 - 1 assist
Match 2 - 2 goals
Match 3 - 1 assist
Match 4 - 2 goals

another 2 goals this match. What a guy

M.Adnan
26 Sep 07, 20:05
Match 1 - 1 assist
Match 2 - 2 goals
Match 3 - 1 assist
Match 4 - 2 goals

Match 5 - 2 goals. :star:

Mancini said before the Sampdoria game that Zlatan isn't a robot and he can't score 2 goals every game. Goodluck next time, Roberto. :P

thomas_inter
26 Sep 07, 20:09
How is that ibra's fault?

I think you misunderstand the concept of football buddie. Its the midfields job to suply the strikers, its the midfields job to hold on to the ball and move the ball up from defense to attack and its the midfields job to make the creative moves and do the unexpected to create chances for the strikers.

Thats the way its supposed to go, problem is at inter we often skip the midfield because we dont capable offensive midfielders, so its goes from defense -> to ibra, and then you blame him for not creating 5 goals every game? He is good, but not THAT good. He has no support from the midfield, no one to take the pressure away from him, no one to make him a decent pass and no one to give him space.

All our offensive play rely on ibra, thats true, and thats because he is the only remotely creative player we have who can actually hold onto the ball and create some space for others instead of just passing it on and never holding onto it like most our other players do. Its the managements fault for not making the needed changes to uncreative and speedless midfield.

I'm starting to like you more and more :) good post!

mikepugs
26 Sep 07, 20:10
He shouldn't have to, but he does none the less.

If the team stays in today's form he won't have to score 2 a game and be our offensive force.

Marcello
26 Sep 07, 20:31
He shouldn't have to, but he does none the less.

If the team stays in today's form he won't have to score 2 a game and be our offensive force.

i rather see him score 2 a game , the guy is just to good .. aww man ibra :star:

interlab
26 Sep 07, 20:35
all good words must go to ibra i don't know what to say ...he is just perfect thank you ibra thank you Moratti

A.l.i
26 Sep 07, 20:38
Just want him to perform in Europe as well, if he does-Give him that Farkin Ballon d'or

Rimpel
26 Sep 07, 20:44
Ibraaaacadaaabra

Adam
26 Sep 07, 20:48
Just want him to perform in Europe as well, if he does-Give him that Farkin Ballon d'or

He will. Fenerbache was just a fluke.

Grande Ibra!:star: he makes me so ****ing proud to be from Malmö.:proud:

caelestis
26 Sep 07, 20:59
Watched the Inter match today and now I'm watching Barca crush Zaragoza.. Zlatan and Messi are clearly the two best players in the world atm..

Stefan
26 Sep 07, 21:06
Watched the Inter match today and now I'm watching Barca crush Zaragoza.. Zlatan and Messi are clearly the two best players in the world atm..

I won't exclude totti and kaka from that list.

Tanel
26 Sep 07, 21:18
I don't care whether he is the best or not. I care that he scores for us and I'm happy I had faith in him from day one. I never really thought he'd be scoring like this for us, but god how happy I am to see that there's much more in him than just a guy that could set up and do tricks, like what I originally thought he'd be for us.

Grande Zlatan!

About the second goal. Originally it looked like amazing, but after the match I've come to an understanding that it wasn't something so magical like it originally felt to see. His last goal for Ajax still tops it by two times, but what he did now gives me hope that we could see such goal like vs. NEC one time for Inter aswell.

Adam
26 Sep 07, 21:40
Tanel, I agree with you. It's not even close to his goal against Nac, but not many goals are.;) The goal today was still awesome though.:star:

Tanel
26 Sep 07, 21:51
Zlatan first goal - Here (http://youtube.com/watch?v=aOvl1doGDb4)
Zlatan second goal - Here (http://youtube.com/watch?v=bRfrhAotEAk)

Figo goal also on my channel in few minutes time.

Toninu
26 Sep 07, 22:16
Damn... Just damn... What a game by ibra today amazing player.

Hasan
26 Sep 07, 22:21
The worst motherf*cking transfer since Veron.

:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Sorry mate but I couldn't help myself! :dielaugh:

Pajo
26 Sep 07, 22:23
At this time.... Inter = Ibrahimovic...

If Ibra has good game, we win, otherwise, we are fuked up... Everyone can give good game, but Ibra, Ibra is essential for us...

Personally, I don't like this, I don't like us to depend on one player... That's the problem. However, yeah, I can say only the best for him, just keep up the good work... :)

Toninu
26 Sep 07, 22:26
Nah i don't really agree of course ibrahimovic is important but when we removed him Inter still played pretty well today. We had some good oppurtunities and I believe Adriano could fill Ibra's role well if he ever gets injured

Alex de Large
26 Sep 07, 22:38
3 best goals of Ibrahimovic since he is at Italy.

1 Vs Roma, raping Kuffour (with rubentus)
1 Vs Parma, last season when we won 2-1.
1 Vs Samp, the second of today.

Waleed
26 Sep 07, 22:45
3 best goals of Ibrahimovic since he is at Italy.

1 Vs Roma, raping Kuffour (with rubentus)
1 Vs Samp, the second of today.

His goal away to Torino and the clever little chip he used on Nesta in the first derby was sick too.

His goal today was created by a combination of magic and Samp's defenders being complete morons. Well done.

Alex de Large
26 Sep 07, 22:47
I was doubting between the one vs parma or vs toro, but i always take the one vs parma, that touch is really awsome.

Now do it against PSV and Fenerbache, Ibrahimovic.

Hammoudi
26 Sep 07, 23:34
Well done Ibra :star:

I just hope we don't wear him out like we did with Ronaldo, Vieri, Adriano etc. etc. We have been a one-man team for a long time, and each of those men suffered at the end.

We really need to lift some responsibilities off him.

lonewolf19
26 Sep 07, 23:41
Ibrahimovic: "Feeling better and better"
Thursday, 27 September 2007 00:21:29
[FOTO Thursday, 27 September 2007 00:21:29]

MILAN - After his doubles against Empoli and Livorno, Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored his third brace of the season in Wednesday's 3-0 win over Sampdoria.

"I do everything I can to help my team win," said the Swedish striker, who came off to a standing ovation in the second half. "We played well today and deserved to win an important match, which gives us tranquillity.

"I'm very pleased about my two goals but I wouldn't be able to do so well without the help of my team-mates. I do my best to help the team and everything I do is thanks to the help of the team. We won on a difficult playing surface tonight. We played well and we're feeling better and better.

"There's still a long way to go in the championship but Saturday's match against Roma is very important for us. As always, we will try to win."

Choppin Onions
26 Sep 07, 23:42
He's never been that good in Europe, but then again our entire team is never good in Europe.

It'd be scary what this guy could do with some midfield creativity to help him out, i.e Diego, Quaresma, Deco etc.... The guy has got it all and is probably the most complete striker I've ever seen at Inter. Hopefully we don't lose him to Real Madrid (the only club that would try to buy him at a ridiculous price) over the next few years.

Enzo
27 Sep 07, 00:52
its not his fault in europe, he's too isolated in europe bcoz of lack of creativity.

it happened with vieri as well

lonewolf19
27 Sep 07, 00:54
yea, our midfield never provide him shit in euro matches
he can only create for himself, he can do that well against serie a teams but against big teams and euro teams hes gonna have a hard time with one man

Lenny_and_Carl
27 Sep 07, 03:06
The goals were excellent, good to see he's improved this element (finishing) to his game. I think we can expect a big season from him.

On the first goal, however, did anyone notice that he probably should've passed it through to Crespo (who was 1 on 1, and on his right foot). He probably saw it, but such is his confidence that he felt a shot on his wrong foot from distance would still go in. Exactly the type of player we need. Its not arrogance if you back it up.

Perttu10
27 Sep 07, 07:19
Unbeliavable!!!

That second goal was good example why Ibra is so good atevery aspect.
Heis fast, He is STRONG! (Dang how he protected the ball) He is intelligent, He is confident, he is technically skilled. HE is ready to be crowned the best player in the world.!

FOrza Ibra!

kova9
27 Sep 07, 08:38
Holly crap!! How many goals did he score so far in 5 matches?? 7?? If he continues like this he could beat Toni and go over 30..

The best investment we made in a while.. Ibracadabra!!

A.l.i
27 Sep 07, 08:50
http://inter.it/aas/img/99352-480.jpg

Now for Roma

Ziyad
27 Sep 07, 11:27
I am happy for him he is on fire...I just hope we dont depend on him all the time.

Karim
27 Sep 07, 11:48
Now it the time when someone needs to shine from Cruz, Crespo to Suazo and Adriano, who will be the one to be next to Ibra

Jonnie_Venom89
27 Sep 07, 12:04
Ibra is on fire. He should now start to give great performances against stronger teams (like Roma) and also he should start scoring and owning in champions league :D

lonewolf19
27 Sep 07, 12:41
Ibra is on fire. He should now start to give great performances against stronger teams (like Roma) and also he should start scoring and owning in champions league :D

It is not that he does not give performance against stronger teams and CL
It is mostly our team's fault at not giving him enough balls to do his magic
our team need to improve as a whole in order for him to shine as well

szasza02
27 Sep 07, 13:25
such is his confidence that he felt a shot on his wrong foot from distance would still go in. Exactly the type of player we need. Its not arrogance if you back it up.
yeah. two goals with left! that is CLASS

sergiu.inter
27 Sep 07, 18:09
great match by ibra...i just hope he scores with roma saturday...i mean,i would have preffered him to score just 1today and 1with roma instead of 2goals today.but let's keep our fingers crossed and hope he;ll score again cuz he's playing some great football now.

Handoyo
27 Sep 07, 19:02
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Sorry mate but I couldn't help myself! :dielaugh:
STFU :embarass:

Well, I can say the same to all who drool over the Ibra - Adri combination though. :)

Handoyo
28 Sep 07, 10:27
That goal should be nominated as the best ever based on the celebration alone. :stuckup: <--- (His look after he scored)

Tanel
28 Sep 07, 19:45
Here's Ibra talking English in some UEFA.com clip.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZSiqd36ryuc

Choppin Onions
28 Sep 07, 19:58
Nice vid. He truly is a magician on the ball.

BTW is his accent Swedish or from his Balkans roots? It sounds like the latter but I'm not particularly trained in European accents. Perfect English though.

The_Emperor
28 Sep 07, 21:27
Rather Balkanish.

I loved the "Sometime it doesn't work, but you still have to try it". Don't know why but I found it funny:P

Adam
28 Sep 07, 21:33
He speaks "tv American". I know because I have the same exact accent. You pick it up from watching American televison shows. In Swedish schools they teach you the queen's English.

Anyways, I found this to be quite accurate.

Ibra blasts 'anti-Inter' media Saturday 29 September, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is looking forward to this evening’s showdown with Roma and insists wins mean more at Inter because they are “attacked” by the media.

The Nerazzurri had won just one UEFA Cup under President Massimo Moratti’s reign before Roberto Mancini took charge, but have found themselves criticised in the Press.

“Everyone attacks us here, so winning is all the sweeter,” smiled the Swede. “We will only be fighting for the three points against Roma, we want nothing less.”

Mancio vented his fury at the Italian journalists this week, accusing them of always highlighting problems and playing down their success.

“When we don’t win, we get so much criticism and everyone attacks us. It’s not like at Juventus,” added Ibrahimovic, a former Bianconeri player. “That is why it feels even better to win here.”

His brace sent Inter on their way to a confidence-boosting 3-0 victory over Sampdoria on Wednesday, a result that put them joint top of Serie A with the Giallorossi.

“We are going to Rome to win. It will be a battle between great squads, not a match decided just by the talent of individuals.”

Ibra has now scored six goals in five games thanks to three braces.

VLE
29 Sep 07, 06:24
The Nerazzurri had won just one UEFA Cup under President Massimo Moratti’s reign before Roberto Mancini took charge, but have found themselves criticised in the Press.

Whats this? A sarcasm by a reporter? or does he (or susy) want to prove that media is indeed anti inter?

lonewolf19
29 Sep 07, 06:57
Ibra being humble on the interview

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=27519&L=en&IDINI=27531

Alex de Large
29 Sep 07, 12:15
Great words by Zlatan Ibrahimovic, uno di noi.
http://www.javierzanetti.net/forums/showthread.php?p=289894#post289894

lonewolf19
29 Sep 07, 18:06
Get well soon!!
we still need u badly

Stefan
29 Sep 07, 18:08
Hopefully the knock he got tonight isn't too serious.

interlab
29 Sep 07, 21:38
yeeah hope not because it will be BAD you know without him cant imagine :(:(

lonewolf19
30 Sep 07, 04:36
IBRAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Top Scorer and Best Performer this season!!
Keep it up

Handoyo
30 Sep 07, 08:05
I wouldn't trade him for any player in the world. I can't even recall having anyone this influential to the team since I started supporting Inter. Assists, setting up plays, goals, big match performances; this guy does it all.

cloudq
30 Sep 07, 11:35
I wouldn't trade him for any player in the world. I can't even recall having anyone this influential to the team since I started supporting Inter. Assists, setting up plays, goals, big match performances; this guy does it all.

i dont know, im sure 98/99 ronaldo comes incredibly close

but no, ibra definately is inter's best player of the past 12 months, definately the guy giving inter that piece of magic when they need it the most

god i hope he finishes his career an inter player

that would burn him into every single nerazzurini and juventini's corneas forever

The_Eradicator
30 Sep 07, 11:56
Yeah the last player to have this sort of impact was Ronaldo, man Juve must be feeling more and more stupid by the day, when he was at Juve they completely misused him and then let him go to us, and now he is being talked about as one of the candidates of world footballer of the year.

Anyway hopefully he will be right for the game against PSV he should be primed for a big match being a ex-Ajax boy after all.

CafeCordoba
30 Sep 07, 12:18
Zlatan can't win any personal trophys if he doesn't perform at CL. UEFA looks quite much how one is playing at their prime competition so Zlatan needs to get his act together at CL if he wants to win Ballon D'or or other trophys.

Suneet
30 Sep 07, 14:47
To get the Ballon D'or you need to have more advertisements than goals scored. Simple as that.

Lets hope he can change that trend. All he needs to do is get some goals in the final stages of the CL, if we get there :P

Forza ragazzi
30 Sep 07, 19:39
He's not sure he can make it to the PSV match. That's not good.

Adam
30 Sep 07, 22:26
Ibra to miss PSV test? Sunday 30 September, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian Panucci is out of Roma’s visit to Manchester United, while there are injury concerns for Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The Champions League resumes with the second Matchday of the group phase on Tuesday evening.

Roma travel to Old Trafford and have brought along Simone Perrotta and Alberto Aquilani, who are both doubts due to minor injuries.

However, Panucci is definitely out of the game with a continuing back problem, left behind along with Marco Cassetti and Rodrigo Taddei.

Inter welcome PSV Eindhoven on Tuesday night in a must-win game, but their star striker Ibrahimovic is unlikely to feature.

He was stretchered off during the 4-1 win at Roma on Saturday and admits his chances of recovery are slim.

“It was a stud that left a small hole in my foot,” he explained. “It is swollen and we have to look at it further, but I don’t know if I can make it.”

With Julio Cruz suspended and Adriano and Cesar Aparecido left off the Champions League list, Roberto Mancini’s only options upfront would be Hernan Crespo and David Suazo.

Inter also have Nicolas Burdisso, Ivan Cordoba and Douglas Maicon suspended from last season’s Mestalla melee.

Marco Materazzi and Patrick Vieira are injured, while Nelson Rivas is temporarily on hiatus as doctors investigate a heart condition.

The Colombian collapsed during a training session and was diagnosed with a slight arrhythmia.

Not good. We should be able to win against PSV without him, if we field the right formation, but we need him full of confidence in the CL. That's not gonna happen if he doesn't start scoring as soon as possible

centenary-inter
30 Sep 07, 23:28
hes playing really good this year, he has like 7 goals already, last year he scored 15 goals, he may hit close to 30 if he keeps up this form. he will be really usefull in CL trhis year, hopefully he wont be out for the psv match this is what i hear tho...i think he definenttly deserves the ballon d'or, but it mite be agine between him and totti and maybe kaka this year.

Hasan
01 Oct 07, 00:00
He will score minimum 50 this season and all that balls(golden, d'or etc.) and that boths will be only his.

I am happy with his 20 in serie A and 5-8 in CH, with his high level preformnce other players will score too.

Adam
01 Oct 07, 00:15
50 goals? You're a total nutter Hasan. Although I hope you're right.;)

Hammoudi
01 Oct 07, 00:23
Well, I guess no need to rush him back.

However, this is like Ronaldo and Vieri deja-vu again, we overuse them and they end up getting injured, I WISH the same doesn't happen to Zlatan.

Please get a great playmaker.

catanha
01 Oct 07, 01:20
Well, I guess no need to rush him back.

However, this is like Ronaldo and Vieri deja-vu again, we overuse them and they end up getting injured, I WISH the same doesn't happen to Zlatan.

Please get a great playmaker.

Ex-act-ly.

He will be overused to the point that all the pressure in winning matches for Inter will be on his shoulders (not that it isn't already) and any normal person won't be able to take it and start hitting the juice which will ultimately ruin his career.
How many times have we seen this?

If the club is smart, they would've started Suazo-Crespo in the PSV match anyway.

Lenny_and_Carl
01 Oct 07, 01:29
I think we should be alright even without Zlatan. We could adopt a similar formation to the one used against Roma, subbing either Solari or Jiminez (move Deki to AML) for Cesar and Crespo for Ibra. At the end of last season we played Crespo alone upfront and he did very well (and we didnt have Ibra) so I dont think we need to panic just yet. As is said above, the last thing we need is an injury to Zlatan.

catanha
01 Oct 07, 01:36
I think we should be alright even without Zlatan. We could adopt a similar formation to the one used against Roma, subbing either Solari or Jiminez (move Deki to AML) for Cesar and Crespo for Ibra. At the end of last season we played Crespo alone upfront and he did very well (and we didnt have Ibra) so I dont think we need to panic just yet. As is said above, the last thing we need is an injury to Zlatan.

Yeah, we'd be just as good without Zlatan, ARF! :lol: Solari and Jimenez are pretty much the same thing. :lol:

We did play Crespo by himself last season and I remember 6-2 losses.

LOL

Forza ragazzi
01 Oct 07, 07:43
The formation vs Roma was based solely on adaption to Roma's style and formation. I really doubt we'll see the same system vs PSV.

lonewolf19
01 Oct 07, 10:37
sh!t looks like hes gonna miss PSV
but take your time zlatan

Lenny_and_Carl
01 Oct 07, 13:37
Yeah, we'd be just as good without Zlatan, ARF! :lol: Solari and Jimenez are pretty much the same thing. :lol:

We did play Crespo by himself last season and I remember 6-2 losses.

LOL

The problem with quoting a post when you reply is that your inability to read is made clear for all to see. At no point do I say we're just as good without Zlatan, I said "we should be alright". Alright does not equal the same.

Also you "remember 6-2 losses"? Other than vs Roma, how many 6-2 losses were there? Personally, I only remember the one. I also remember Mancini used the exact same tactic against Roma in the return leg, in which we were unlucky to only win 2-1. Only difference was, the team was switched on. We also used one striker against Messina, Lazio, Atalanta and Torino (1-0, 4-3, 1-1, 3-0). Same tactic, players just didnt lose their heads. Against Roma, everyone put in a solid performance, and if we do that we are able to rest Ibra and still beat PSV.

So when you write your reply to this post instead of filling it with "LOLs", grab a dictionary to find out what the words mean, and maybe a little research seeing as your memory seems to be giving out on you.

Back to Ibra, he's been named in the squad, but no one has confirmed/denied he's fit to play. Either way I doubt he'll play the full 90, but we're lucky in that he can do more damage in 45 minutes than many players will do in a month.

Adam
01 Oct 07, 13:43
The problem with quoting a post when you reply is that your inability to read is made clear for all to see. At no point do I say we're just as good without Zlatan, I said "we should be alright". Alright does not equal the same.
So when you write your reply to this post instead of filling it with "LOLs", grab a dictionary to find out what the words mean, and maybe a little research seeing as your memory seems to be giving out on you.

100&#37; Pwnage.:dielaugh: You have Catanha on a leash.

minterke
01 Oct 07, 14:33
Catanha's right, we're ****ed without Zlatan because with Crespo playing alone up front and the fact that we don't have a playmaker we won't be creating any chances. Zlatan creates chances for himself which is why we've had success with him.

AntonTheGreat
01 Oct 07, 19:54
i wouldnt say we are fu!ked at all, it just means play makers need to step up, without zlatan (which i hate saying) would mean suazo crespo, no that could be deadlly if suazo finds his form, his speed and passing, which can be the most potent in serie a, would cause many chances for crespo or suazo scoring. Along with figo making suazo chase and other inform players, we are not nearly FU*ked, we won a game when he got off.

But of course we are not nearly as good without him, well atleast not as of now...

bennyblanco
01 Oct 07, 22:58

Also you "remember 6-2 losses"? Other than vs Roma, how many 6-2 losses were there? Personally, I only remember the one. I also remember Mancini used the exact same tactic against Roma in the return leg, in which we were unlucky to only win 2-1. Only difference was, the team was switched on. We also used one striker against Messina, Lazio, Atalanta and Torino (1-0, 4-3, 1-1, 3-0). Same tactic, players just didnt lose their heads. Against Roma, everyone put in a solid performance, and if we do that we are able to rest Ibra and still beat PSV.

Back to Ibra, he's been named in the squad, but no one has confirmed/denied he's fit to play. Either way I doubt he'll play the full 90, but we're lucky in that he can do more damage in 45 minutes than many players will do in a month.

well presented post L&C,welcome to the forum and checkout the NDU thread in the fan :) exchange

IMO this is a fantastic post accurate and ethical ,no opinionated mumbo jubo
or silly labelling,no modern jargon stereotyping or generalising

adding to that i know which direction Catanha was aiming for and i do feel a little scared about Ibra's domination and the lack of from others

but like L&C said i think with the depth of this squad on paper we should be more than allright

Hammoudi
02 Oct 07, 00:29
The problem with quoting a post when you reply is that your inability to read is made clear for all to see.

Easy on Tanya, maybe it helps knowing that Catanha is Enzo when he posts from his uni, so he is normally in a hurry.

Back to Slutan, lol, I miss calling him that, Miha says he might make it to the PSV game, I hope he plays a half.

catanha
02 Oct 07, 01:24
Easy on Tanya, maybe it helps knowing that Catanha is Enzo when he posts from his uni, so he is normally in a hurry.

Back to Slutan, lol, I miss calling him that, Miha says he might make it to the PSV game, I hope he plays a half.

:wth: Eh? What on gods name are you on about? This crack, stay away from it kiddies.

go ahead kiddies, keep believing we'll be fine without Zlatan, then write an essay of which I read 3.5 words of and think you're a genius. We're world class without Zlatan, ffs.

Lenny_and_Carl
02 Oct 07, 01:59
Don't just read 3.5 words of this post. Trust me, it makes more sense when you read to the end.

Where did anyone say we're world-class without Zlatan? We're talking about the immediate future here, the PSV game. PSV are not a world class side. If we were playing Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man U, Liverpool, Milan then I think we'd all agree that we do need Zlatan to be successful. But seeing as we're playing PSV at home, we should still be able to get a result without him. If we dont, it will not be just because we didnt have Zlatan, it'll be because everyone played below par. If everyone plays their best, we will win.

Cheers for the heads-up Hammoudi, that actually explains a lot. Is there some sort of rule against multi's on here, or am I free to make an army of posters by the name of simpsons characters to back me up in any arguement?

tonyloo
02 Oct 07, 20:49
What can I say? The best?

INTER
02 Oct 07, 20:54
Something that words can't describe!

VLE
02 Oct 07, 21:31
http://sport.kataweb.it/articolo/sport/2571235

They gave Ibra rating of 9
To think that their rating is not much different from Gazzetta, this is huge.

minterke
02 Oct 07, 23:36
Saves us once again...starting to remind me of Adriano 2 yrs ago same old story of us relying on one player..

Enzo
03 Oct 07, 00:16

wtf is this guys problem wit me, are u like obsessed you pathetic piece of crap. go hit on ur 12 yr old cousin or play with one of ur 4 wives if ur bored.
wat a loser.

Opeum
03 Oct 07, 04:44
why the **** are u guys arguing bout something stupid in Ibra's thread?! go to Flamer's Paradise for that! lol

Jnr
03 Oct 07, 04:53
Happy bday Ibracadabra! 26 today. Against Napoli it will be a hat-trick.

Opeum
03 Oct 07, 05:01
uh? is birthday is today? mm..happy birthday anyway to Zlatan..lol
damn, give me hattricks!

cloudq
03 Oct 07, 07:49
hat-tricks are an anethema here at inter

every single time someone scores a hat-trick, their form putters off soon after

just ask our last hat-trick scorer adriano

Ziyad
03 Oct 07, 07:56
Happy Birthday to him...Our own present

Stefan
03 Oct 07, 08:47
Happy bday Zlatan.

caelestis
03 Oct 07, 09:09
HBD Zlatan

Grattis p&#229; f&#246;delsedagen kung Z :)

davidRecoba
03 Oct 07, 09:22
happy birthday, plz do more magic for us..

The_Emperor
03 Oct 07, 09:25
Grattis p&#229; f&#246;delsedagen Zlatan/Happy birthday Zlatan.