PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

kova9
03 Oct 07, 10:32
Happy Bday Ibra, BALLON D'OR !!!

Forza ragazzi
03 Oct 07, 11:25
Grattis, Ibra!

INTER
03 Oct 07, 11:46
Instead of us giving him presents, he gives us plenty of them every game! Happy Birthday Genio!

cloudq
03 Oct 07, 12:09
have a happy birthday, he deserves a coreo in our next game

lonewolf19
03 Oct 07, 14:05
Happy bday Ibra and also great words from him

The Swedish striker defended David Suazo after the Honduran's last-minute dismissal. "I did this because my team-mates always defend me," he said. "This is how a team should behave.

"A present for my birthday? For the team to keep on doing this well.

Forza ragazzi
03 Oct 07, 14:30
He also told media to forget speculations regarding Ballon d'Or. Quite a considerable change from who he was at Ajax.

Adriano@10
03 Oct 07, 14:34
Happy birthday Zlatan

A.l.i
03 Oct 07, 15:12
H-Birthday El Genio.

alvaro
03 Oct 07, 16:22
Grattis Zlutan.

sergiu.inter
03 Oct 07, 16:41
Happy Birthday Zlatan!! & forza INTER!!!

Michal
03 Oct 07, 16:47
Happy Birthday Zlatan!!! I wish 3 collective (Serie A, CL, Coppa) and 3 individual (Capocannonier, Ballon d'Or and FIFA World Player of the Year) trophies to you.

Pajo
03 Oct 07, 17:04
Srecan rodjendan Zlatan...

Posakujem ti sve zelbi da stanu realnosti... :)

Score more than 35 this season!

rockball
03 Oct 07, 17:42
happy birthday Zlatan!
may u score tons more

mikepugs
03 Oct 07, 20:05
Buon compleano! Let you (and us) be gifted with many more goals and another scudetto!

Roberto
03 Oct 07, 23:22
Happy Birthday Zlatan, what a wonderful gift he gave himself and us yesterday. Sick header.

Forza Ibracadabra and Forza Inter!

Waleed
04 Oct 07, 00:41
This guy is going from strength to strength both on and off the field. I really hope Mancio gives him a breather against Napoli b/c he is prolly gonna play in both internationals w/ Sweden. Chances are though this guy is not going to want to go anywhere close to the bench in the form he is in.

Happy Birthday Interherovic!!

camdenyards1
04 Oct 07, 01:08
He's on a yellow-card suspension for the Liechtenstein game so he can only play in one.

Waleed
04 Oct 07, 01:08
He's on a yellow-card suspension for the Liechtenstein game so he can only play in one.

Good to know that he will at least get that game to rest. Prolly means he is going to put in 90 mins for the other one though.

Hammoudi
04 Oct 07, 01:30
Happy birthday Zlatan :boogy:

Wow, great to hear about an Inter player even considered as one of the finalists for the Ballon D'Or, it's great to have a player of ours mentioned along with Messi and Kaka.

Adam
04 Oct 07, 02:19
Happy birthday Zlatan :boogy:

Wow, great to hear about an Inter player even considered as one of the finalists for the Ballon D'Or, it's great to have a player of ours mentioned along with Messi and Kaka.

Gazzetta actually had a poll today that asked the question " Should Milans poor start to the season be taken into consideration, when deciding who wins the Ballon d'Or?" I think it was 53% No and 47 yes. Then they asked eventually who could challenge Kaka for the award. It was 54% Messi and 46% Zlatan. That's pretty cool.:star: I'm willing to bet there's a lot of Juventini votes going Messi's way.;)

Anyway, I don't agree with it. I think Kaka is the clear winner. I used to think it should go to C Ronaldo, but that was before I knew the time restricon for the award. Ronaldo simply had a poor finish to the Premier league and hasn't impressed so far this season either.

What's cool is that the the top three favourite at the bookies to win it is, Kaka who is clear favouite and then Ibra and Messi.

bennyblanco
04 Oct 07, 07:36
Happy bday Ibra and also great words from him

The Swedish striker defended David Suazo after the Honduran's last-minute dismissal. "I did this because my team-mates always defend me," he said. "This is how a team should behave.

"A present for my birthday? For the team to keep on doing this well.

Class Zlatan Class:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Happy birthday CHAMPION;) #10

i dont care if Ibra shows his cokc to our rivals,if he is arrogant to them,IF HE ELBOWS THEM

because these lines of Ibras that lonewolf posted made me appreciate this MAN even more

GRANDE GRANDE IBRA

A.l.i
04 Oct 07, 08:48
A player we haven't had for some time now- Forza Magico Ibra !

mexican_azzurri
05 Oct 07, 02:15
Happy birthday Campioni!!!, Great player to Great Team :)

Marcello
05 Oct 07, 09:11
Blog: Stop! Ibra time!Zlatan Ibrahimovic continues to split the critics despite making a stunning start to the campaign. Richard Godden wonders what more the super Swede has to do to get the recognition he deserveshttp://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/imgs/whitebox.gifhttp://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/blogs/ibrahimovic460.jpghttp://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/imgs/whitebox.gifInter may have had by far the strongest squad in Serie A last term – indeed, they do this time around too – but their Scudetto bid would have failed without the presence of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The former Ajax ace has what ITV executives and teenage girls would call the X-Factor, which is the ability to turn a game in a split second with a moment of magic.

This has become more apparent in the early part of the season as the Nerazzurri have stuttered to the top of the Italian top flight despite playing anything but their best football. Half of their 14-goal League haul has come from their Swedish superstar, while he has also weighed in with some crucial assists. In short, his form has been nothing less than sublime.

Despite the statistics now backing up what most calcio fans already know – that the 26-year-old is a fantastic footballer – the jury is still out on Ibrahimovic among fans and pundits from outside the peninsula. Why? Well, according to Andy Gray and his cronies at Sky Sports, it’s because he’s moody. Yet these are the same people who are constantly drooling over Wayne Rooney, despite the Manchester United striker perfecting the scowl in the same way that Derek Zoolander mastered Blue Steel.

It’s lazy punditry at its best – or should that be worst – and, quite frankly, I’m getting fed up of it. I remember talking to James Richardson a few years ago after Juventus had hammered Roma at the Stadio Olimpico and he was full of praise for the lanky hitman. What everyone’s favourite presenter was most impressed with seemed to be Ibra’s ability to control any sort of ball to him, whether it was into his feet or just hoofed clear to him out of defence.

The most similar player in that aspect of the game is Didier Drogba, a forward who is as highly-regarded as any in England at the moment. Yet the Ivorian, who is coveted by Milan, doesn’t have the same skill level as Inter’s No 8. He scores plenty, but rarely are they entirely of his own making. Ibra often resembles a one-man band with some of the goals he scores, which Gray and Co would realise if they bothered to watch more than just Inter’s European Cup highlights.

The Ballon d’Or might be a step too far for Zlatan this year given the form of Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka in the Champions League, but if he continues in the same manner as he did against PSV on Tuesday night then it won’t be long before he is crowned as the King of Europe. Perhaps then people will start giving him the credit which his stunning ability undoubtedly deserves

---

Suprisingly this is from Channel 4 , good on em

tonyloo
05 Oct 07, 17:07
Article on Zlatan at UEFA.com (http://www.uefa.com/magazine/news/kind=4/newsid=598160.html)

lonewolf19
05 Oct 07, 17:38
Yup truly!!
So blessed we have him in our team :)

A.l.i
05 Oct 07, 17:45
If he would have been at Man utd or any other english shitty club, he would never have been out of the spotlight.

lonewolf19
06 Oct 07, 21:45
Another good performance
Nice assist and good game
I missed his passing 4 defenders dribble skill
need to re look at that for sure

INTER
06 Oct 07, 22:02
No goal today... I guess he's human after all :lol:

Alex de Large
06 Oct 07, 22:05
yeah, but great assist, not anyone can do that.

El Cuchu
06 Oct 07, 22:06
Another good performance
Nice assist and good game
I missed his passing 4 defenders dribble skill
need to re look at that for sure

already waiting for video about this skills :cool:

Adam
06 Oct 07, 22:15
I thought he played great! He was involved in the build up for so many chances, and had two sweet assist for Cruz, one which resulted in a goal.:star:

First half was awesome. Second a little invisible but better and better in the last twenty minutes.

Rimpel
06 Oct 07, 23:31
He looked very tired towards the end and should have been subbed to get some rest. But he still had a decent game (compared to his usual standard this season).

VLE
07 Oct 07, 00:03
No goal today... I guess he's human after all :lol:

He either does 1 assist or 2 goals.
I guess it was his 1 assist day.:D

cloudq
07 Oct 07, 06:03
who are we playing midweek?

ibra needs a rest

Adam
07 Oct 07, 08:19
who are we playing midweek?

ibra needs a rest

It's internationals for two weeks.;)

cloudq
07 Oct 07, 09:01
It's internationals for two weeks.;)

well are sweden playing anyone in official matches?

hope not

interlab
07 Oct 07, 09:41
i think it was better to rest Ibrahimovic in Napoli game we looked very tired last night btw he is wonderful even if he is tired

Hader
07 Oct 07, 15:46
well are sweden playing anyone in official matches?

hope not

Its 2 nt games, he will be playing in one of them, since he's suspended in the first one.

Suneet
07 Oct 07, 16:53
Lets hope he gets as much rest as possible.

Forza ragazzi
07 Oct 07, 17:56
He probably won't get much rest. He is Sweden's best player by far. They keep hoping for his definite breakthrough with the NT.

tonyloo
07 Oct 07, 18:41
The criticism he gets in the NT isnt fair in my opinion. He has a pretty good goal/match ratio(better than Henrik Larsson) and he has been good in really important matches, like the one vs Italy that got Sweden to the quarter final in Portugal 2004, and the game vs Hungary when Sweden qualified for the World Cup. He was our best goal scorer in the World Cup qualifier aswell.

Adam
07 Oct 07, 19:30
That's true Tony. He has the second best goal per match ratio in the current squad. People expect him to perform miracles in every match, and if he doesn't they say he underperforms. It's true he has a little goal drought, but it's only like six or seven competitve matches long, and yet media try to blow it out of proportion by saying he hasn't scored for two years.

What I hate is that we have some players in our team who can run around, without producing anything, when they should because they have that position, and they will get heaps of praise for it. If Zlatan does that they say he was awful.

cloudq
08 Oct 07, 07:15
That's true Tony. He has the second best goal per match ratio in the current squad. People expect him to perform miracles in every match, and if he doesn't they say he underperforms. It's true he has a little goal drought, but it's only like six or seven competitve matches long, and yet media try to blow it out of proportion by saying he hasn't scored for two years.

What I hate is that we have some players in our team who can run around, without producing anything, when they should because they have that position, and they will get heaps of praise for it. If Zlatan does that they say he was awful.

well the purpose of a forward/striker is to score goals isnt it?

Adam
08 Oct 07, 07:19
well the purpose of a forward/striker is to score goals isnt it?

That's a little too simplistic, but that's their general purpose, yeah. But at the same time a forward can also be asolutely brilliant without scoring any goals.

cloudq
08 Oct 07, 07:27
That's a little too simplistic, but that's their general purpose, yeah. But at the same time a forward can also be asolutely brilliant without scoring any goals.

but isnt it realistic for them to score?

i can understand that zlatan can dribble the living shit out of the opposition

but at the end of the day, you want to produce results and if running around doing a lot of things doesnt help the team win/avoid defeat, whats the point?

Adam
08 Oct 07, 10:37
but isnt it realistic for them to score?

i can understand that zlatan can dribble the living shit out of the opposition

but at the end of the day, you want to produce results and if running around doing a lot of things doesnt help the team win/avoid defeat, whats the point?

That's my point exactly. That's why it's unfair that other players get away with running around without producing, who are supoosed to help create goals and score them, and they get praised for it but when Ibra does it he gets slammed.

Adam
08 Oct 07, 22:53
Btw, Zlatan was in Malmö today because he donated lights to his own court in Rosengård, so they had a practice match with kids and stuff. Over five thousand people came to watct the event.

The interesting part is that he gave his first long interview in Sweden for over three years. He gave a very outspoken, intelligent, funny and harmonic impression. He spoke on a lot of differrent topics including the Moggi pictures, his relationship with Swedish media, his form, family, Inter etc.

It was a great interview.

Adam
08 Oct 07, 22:54
Edit\

:star: :cool: ;) :)

ROAR
08 Oct 07, 23:47
Btw, Zlatan was in Malmö today because he donated lights to his own court in Rosengård, so they had a practice match with kids and stuff. Over five thousand people came to watct the event.

The interesting part is that he gave his first long interview in Sweden for over three years. He gave a very outspoken, intelligent, funny and harmonic impression. He spoke on a lot of differrent topics including the Moggi pictures, his relationship with Swedish media, his form, family, Inter etc.

It was a great interview.

will u translate that interview and post it here plz??

The_Emperor
09 Oct 07, 08:49
The court looks great. Pity I couldn't go and see him. I came home late from school/training, so I kinda missed the big event:(. My friends were there, they said it was awesome (the event).

I saw it on tv though, was really funny when they surrounded the limo and started to take pics of him with their phones.

Enricos
09 Oct 07, 13:43
In short as I have a meeting soon – I’ll have to say that our management have now most probably ruined an almost perfect mercato. I wonder why? Why being so greedy? Why bringing Crespo when you are thinking of buying Ibra? :confused:

Now there is a BIG possibility that Adri will leave. Any club with the right sum of cash and Adri is a gone – mark my word for that. (not that I will miss him much bit still…) :rolleyes:

Only the likes of Mourinho, and Capello can cope with players like Cassano and Zlatan. Mancini doesn’t have the right balls for it.
As someone recently wrote it will be interesting to see how the likes of Viera, Cordoba and our mr thug Miha will welcome him in the team.
Don’t be surprise if half way into the season and there is more media coverage from inside our locker room than what we have achieved on the footballing pitch. Sad but true..

Did I hear anyone screaming for Buffon? :wallbang: You guys need to spend less in front of your play station or X-box.

He just have to ruin everything, doesn't he. :rolleyes:

SIX f*cking strikers. Before anyone say, "Ohhh, lots of games, everyone will be happy", shut your mouth. On average, if we use 2 strikers per game, each striker will only have 20 match per season.

F*ck this. This ruins an otherwise very good transfer campaign.

We have to offload somebody now and I hope it'll be Crespo, but what are the odds that we'll do another 'Corradi'? :wallbang:

The worst motherf*cking transfer since Veron.

Adriano & Zlatan will probably enjoy a competition on who can hit the ball to row Z the most next season. :lol:

Motherf*cking great.Where are the days? :D

Opinions now:

Ibrahimovic...No words needed for this player. I just hope, really really hope, that he doesn't get burn out and will last for the whole season unlike the Adriano of 04/05, who had an equally outstanding start to that season but finish poorly, possibly due to fatigue.

Ibra is not overrated. Like any other big player he can not score a goal or provide an assist in every single game.

PS: Nothing personal, but I love doing this :)

Grande Ibra ! You proved the doubters wrong !

snake
09 Oct 07, 13:53
what? has said nothing wrong..

The worst motherf*cking transfer since Veron

exactly. Veron was a saviour for us, Ibra doing the same. You ledge hansmoleman:heart:

Enricos
09 Oct 07, 13:57
what? has said nothing wrong..

exactly. Veron was a saviour for us, Ibra doing the same. You ledge hansmoleman:heart:

It's just class to see how Ibra was able to change the fans minds Helal, nothing more ;)

Michal
09 Oct 07, 14:00
Add me, I wanted Trezegay instead of Zlatan. :wallbang:

snake
09 Oct 07, 14:20
im not stupid enricos, i was just being cynical. everyone knows that both veron and zlatan were both fantastic signings ;) imagine them together, now theres a thought.

Djorkaeff
09 Oct 07, 15:27
With Messi right know in best form in Europe.

Adam
09 Oct 07, 20:02
will u translate that interview and post it here plz??

That's would be too time consuming, mate.;) I can tell you about the best parts instead.

First he was asked what he had been doing on his day off. He said he was fishing with some buddies, and as usual he got the biggest fish.:lol: Then he said he was just joking and that he caught a fish and it was enough, he added that he enjoyes it because it relaxes him.

He was asked how much the headlights for the court set him back, and he answered he wouldn't be able to eat for a month.:lol: Adding that it doesn't matter how much it cost because he did it from his heart, so it was worth it.

They showed a clip of him staring at Ronaldo(we've all seen it) during the Milano derby. He was asked what he was thinking. He said that Ronaldo was his favourite player when growing up, and still to this day is his favourite player. He said that it was a special feeling standing on the same pitch as him, adding that it was just too bad that Ronaldo didn't play for Inter anymore. He also said he sees him every day because they are neighbours. The reporter asked if they are having coffee together. Ibra answered that they were on different timetables, so the reporter then added that maybe Ibra should take him fishing sometime. Ibra said yeah,*laugh* we gotta do that sometime.

He mentioned that he together with Nike were working on opening a Zlatan football school, hoping to make it the biggest in Sweden. He said it was going to happen just not sure when.

On the subject of fatherhood he said that being a father changes everything. You don't have the freedom you used too, but at the same time it puts things into perspective. For example now when he has a bad match he can just go home and play with his son and he forgets all about it, so it makes him play football with more tranquility and it doesn't make him stress as much as he used to.

When asked about his personal goal of becoming the best player in the World, he said that it was nothing he thought about anymore. The only thing imortant is that he and his team mates win. If he ever becomes the best in the World it should just happen naturally from development, so it was nothing he thinks about. The reporter then said, "yes but it was a personal goal of yours was it not?" So how many are there in front of you now? You the best in the World, are you not? Ibra said*flattered* that there are many better then him. Like Messi, Kaka, C Ronaldo. He said that he feels he plays at a high level but it's not for him to judge just how high.

He was also asked about the Moggi pictures and the reactions of the Inter fans to the whole story. He said that he understood that the fans got angry, because media blew it all out of proportion and capitalized on the story. He added that he respects Moggi and Moggi respects him, and that if Moggi or anyone else wanted to take a picture with him he wouldn't say no. He added in the extra long interview found on the net, which was cut from televison(also some other things i report here), that what's between Moggi and Inter is between them, and he doesn't get involved because it's none of his business. Then he said he understand that Inter got disappointed and pissed, but he's said he is still with them and he's signed almost a lifetme contract with Inter, and that he belongs to Inter. He ended with saying that the picture he took has got nothing to do with Inter.

He was asked how he felt about the two titles that got taken from him. He said that he felt he had won those two titles, adding that he now feels he has four titles in Italy, 3 Leagues, and one Supercu..The reporter said, but it was cheating. Zlatan said that according to the players it was not, because they went out and fought every match, trained hard every day, and went on to the pitch and risked their legs to win those titles so he feels he won them. He added and when it comes to judges, people saying that they were bought, he said that atleast he never felt that he got an unfair advantage because judges aren't and has never*laughing* been his best friends on the pitch. Adding "and that's the way it should be."

But the most important thing he said is that he considered ending his career in Sweden. He said you never know what's going to happen five years from now, but if he did decide to come back to Sweden the only club for him would be Malmö FF.:heart: :star:

That's about it.:) Or atleast all I can remember now.

INTER
09 Oct 07, 20:12
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrebiAuO8o0

Classic moment indeed :D

2. I'm still not sure about the whole moggi thing.

3. Glad that one day he might return to Malmo. :)

4. Thanks a lot for the paragraph XL!

Forza ragazzi
09 Oct 07, 21:05
Ibra has grown so much as a person these last few years. From being a cocky, young ego, he has become a humble, sincere, honest and likeable guy. I had problems liking him when he was at Ajax because of who he was. But I'm sure Zlatan has had some experiences that have helped him. Being trained by Capello surely kept his feet on the ground, he experienced form drop in his second season at Juve and now (and then) he is playing with great world stars. He has met better defenders and learned from it. It's great.

Ånga på, Zlatan!

bjwam4
09 Oct 07, 23:17
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrebiAuO8o0

Classic moment indeed :D

2. I'm still not sure about the whole moggi thing.

3. Glad that one day he might return to Malmo. :)

4. Thanks a lot for the paragraph XL!

OMG I freakin love that clip. Ibra is a god, taking the mickey out of fatty.

ROAR
10 Oct 07, 00:18
Thanx alot XL

Forza IBRA long life INTER

Hasan
10 Oct 07, 00:59
im not stupid enricos, i was just being cynical. everyone knows that both veron and zlatan were both fantastic signings ;) imagine them together, now theres a thought.

How can you compare Ibrahimović and Veron? How Veron singing was fantastic for us? I am not saying that he hasn't been great player whe he was in Lazio and one short period in Manchester but when he came here he was allready finished. I never seen his influence on our atack or on our defence, he was allways somwhere in the midlle and doing nothing.

snake
10 Oct 07, 01:04
hasan, he was great for us. now keep in mind he was passing to 2 strikers. OBA and Riano.

how on earth do you expect a playmaker to create for two strikers who couldnt even control his passes let alone any pass. I in no way shape or form want Veron in our current team because we are settled but unlike some of you i can appreciate brilliance in football and can understand that if Veron was passing the ball to Ibra/Cruz, while he had fullbacks like Maicon to spread out too...it would be a different story.

Hasan
10 Oct 07, 01:58
I can undarstand that he had bad players around him but his falling started long long time ago with Chelsea and with poor results of NT. He was leader before that, he would pull any team out of trouble and make his teamaets better players but in last two or three years in Europe he wasn't capble to do that on this high level.

Maybe now in this team he would be great because we have great full-backs and Ibrahimovic like a leader but his role was allways to lead the team and I think that he figured out that he can't do that on this level and decided to do that where he still can. We all know that Mancini begged him to stay.

Or I am not objective, true is that I never liked him. When he rejected us for Man. utd I puted him on my :yuck: list.

cloudq
10 Oct 07, 07:00
How can you compare Ibrahimović and Veron? How Veron singing was fantastic for us? I am not saying that he hasn't been great player whe he was in Lazio and one short period in Manchester but when he came here he was allready finished. I never seen his influence on our atack or on our defence, he was allways somwhere in the midlle and doing nothing.

i dont know when u started watching veron

but he was basically the only entry into our strikers, wing play was generally poor and a lot of the time it was veron to adriano and then watch adriano do something

w/o veron, wed have been f*cked even harder

Handoyo
10 Oct 07, 07:27
Once again, theories Hal, theories. I could say the same thing about Pizarro or Emre, who's time in Inter was cut short because Mancini's insistence to use Veron regardless how poor the Argentine form's or physical condition was. And let me repeat this, I do not dislike Veron the person himself but I hated the privilege Veron got from Mancini.

i dont know when u started watching veron

but he was basically the only entry into our strikers, wing play was generally poor and a lot of the time it was veron to adriano and then watch adriano do something

w/o veron, wed have been f*cked even harder
I disagree, completely. First, Veron was incredibly off form as he was used in the right of a diamond midfield in the beginning of 2004/2005, when Adriano was the Emperor. Then, when he was injured later that season, 'coincidentally' we started winning our matches. (Reminder: Beginning of 2004/2005 was the XXXXXXXXXX season).

Second, during his second season, Veron was still off form but we still did better than in 04/05. Why you ask? A certain Luis farking Figo, which you incredibly described as generally poor, which I found...:)

Hand;)yo

snake
10 Oct 07, 07:55
Veron outclassed both pizarro and Emre, and this isnt opinion. this is pure fact, i can dig up games from november onwards (when veron wsa injured) and pizarro took over and we had a terrible streak especially in creating chances (pizarro) and i wont even mention the sesaon earlier when Emre took over, we sucked and his creating skills were rank not even mentioning his defending (remember our miraculous samp comeback? his defending gave away both goals)

anyway wrong place to discuss

shahz_nerazzurri
10 Oct 07, 08:19
I cant believe how some of the fan boys we have over here. Emere, Pizarro and Veron were all not worthy of playing for Inter, in the first starting X1. They would have been great players, if we wanted to keep on fighitng for 3rd or 4th spot, but definitely not for a championship winning team.
I do love the theories though. Mr.A failed, because Mr.B and Mr.C were crap, and couldnt handle his assists. We can use the same theory, that Mr.B failed because Mr.A was crap, and never provided any assits to begin with.
Veron in his first season, had Vieri to provide assists to. And an ON FORM Adriano. These two guys were creating the service themselves, and scored around 30 gaols in the league in between them. It will be a very cheap excuse, to say he failed because the strikers couldnt handle his service.

I cant believe on one hand, we have a group, who are so biased against Veron, on the other we have Veron fan boys. Veron had a successful half a season with us, i.e. the first half of 04-05 season, then he couldnt do anything, and honestly it was a painful to watch him play in his second season.

snake
10 Oct 07, 11:37
:lol: Vieri and Adriano? Do you remember Vieri in that year? remember how we were all wanting him dropped or did that skip your memory. He was horrendous for long stretches of the season.

Adriano's blitzing form? remind me, did that go for the full year? heck no. When he was on form who made those passes. i.e. Werder Bremen, Porto etc...

I cant believe you used those 2 as an example :lol: especially in the form they were in, they arent even a dot compared to what Crespo and Zlatan are now.

Rimpel
10 Oct 07, 15:33
lol @ Fifa, Ibra (or Totti) isn't even nominated for this year's best player. As in not even top 30 in the world. Instead players like Henry (how much has this guy played this year?), Cannavaro, Thuram (??), Tevez, Marquez (lol), Gattuso, Riquelme etc. are nominated.

Well, according to Ibra he doesn't even care about these things. But still, Fifa's smoking something good.

BTW, Vieira is nominated, somehow :D

A.l.i
10 Oct 07, 16:20
Vieira? Now Recoba should too lol

Alex de Large
10 Oct 07, 16:27
hahaha vieira, probably the inter player who less deserves to be best player of the year, this award completely sucks, u should have been a good player 3 years ago, not now, cause vieira is finished.

Miki
10 Oct 07, 21:38
This award is a joke. I guess nobody even takes the FIFA World c*nt of the year title seriously anymore. :rolleyes:

Ciao,
Tim

M.Adnan
10 Oct 07, 21:51
Zlatan is not Brazilian and he plays for Inter, so he can only dream about this award.

nerazzurri4life
10 Oct 07, 23:38
Zlatan is not Brazilian and he plays for Inter, so he can only dream about this award.

i don't understand the brazilian comment since the only time a brazilian won when he shouldn't was ronaldo in 2002....

other than that, they have all been far better than the other players when they won....ronaldo back in 96, 97..rivaldo in 99..ronaldinho 2 years in a row..

as for the Inter comment, this is somewhat true, although, we haven't really competed in the CL and have only won one scudetto in a watered-down league....hardly worthy of player of the year....

however, i do agree that he should've been nominated..

lonewolf19
11 Oct 07, 01:21
I agree, I cant believe they leave out Zlatan... I know Inter doing bad in CL hurt his chance being nominate but leaving him out with his form is just stupid

shahz_nerazzurri
11 Oct 07, 06:21
:lol: Vieri and Adriano? Do you remember Vieri in that year? remember how we were all wanting him dropped or did that skip your memory. He was horrendous for long stretches of the season.

Adriano's blitzing form? remind me, did that go for the full year? heck no. When he was on form who made those passes. i.e. Werder Bremen, Porto etc...

I cant believe you used those 2 as an example :lol: especially in the form they were in, they arent even a dot compared to what Crespo and Zlatan are now.

Vieri came back very strongly in the second half of 04-05 season with us. He scored 13 goals in the league, having one of the best goals/min ratio in Europe.
Adriano's form lasted the whole of 04-05 season. That was the best season he had with us. He was unstoppable both domestically and in Europe, I remember a Porto hatrick as well.

I can say that both Adriano and Vieri would have had a much better season, had the service been better. :lol:

And its unfair to compare Ibra's current form to anything. Ibra these days is a freakin goal scoring machine.

Miki
11 Oct 07, 08:06
as for the Inter comment, this is somewhat true, although, we haven't really competed in the CL and have only won one scudetto in a watered-down league....hardly worthy of player of the year....
The absence of Juventus alone doesn't make the league watered-down. Consider our performances against every other club - we dominated the league in a manner hardly seen in recent memory.

Moreover, you are equating Champions League victory as a gravely important factor when deriving nominees for the World Player of the Year, as opposed to an overall performance in all competitions. This shouldn't be the case, as it highlights FIFA's gross inability to present themselves as an impartial organization adopting fair practices. They are certainly skewed towards the continental competitions, yes, but to shun Ibrahimovic - and Totti - is too much to bear.

Then again, it is the usual BS fare Interisti have come to accept as the norm.

Ciao,
Tim

Wallace
11 Oct 07, 08:11
Adriano's form lasted the whole of 04-05 season. That was the best season he had with us. He was unstoppable both domestically and in Europe, I remember a Porto hatrick as well.

I can tell you for a matter of fact, no. The Porto game was thought as the renaissance of the striker, which unfortunately wasn't.

shahz_nerazzurri
11 Oct 07, 08:57
Dont remember the exact stats, and to lazy to check it out, but he scored around 25 goals that season for us in all competitions. That for me is pretty good.

snake
11 Oct 07, 09:24
I can tell you for a matter of fact, no. The Porto game was thought as the renaissance of the striker, which unfortunately wasn't.

exactly, he wasnt good for the whole season and need i remind you seba was there for 2...so im sure he was there at adriano's lowest points too.

cloudq
11 Oct 07, 09:46
Dont remember the exact stats, and to lazy to check it out, but he scored around 25 goals that season for us in all competitions. That for me is pretty good.

good guess

the 04-05 season, he started off with 26 goals from 25 official games

Alex de Large
11 Oct 07, 11:24
Adriano was the best striker of the world by far, 3 years ago.

Alex de Large
11 Oct 07, 12:09
“For me Juventus against Inter is not a particularly special game,”

“I am an Inter player now and if the Juventus fans should decide to whistle at me it would actually please me.”

hehhehe

Alex de Large
11 Oct 07, 12:09
sorry, double.

ILuvInter
11 Oct 07, 15:55
lol @ Fifa, Ibra (or Totti) isn't even nominated for this year's best player. As in not even top 30 in the world. Instead players like Henry (how much has this guy played this year?), Cannavaro, Thuram (??), Tevez, Marquez (lol), Gattuso, Riquelme etc. are nominated.

Well, according to Ibra he doesn't even care about these things. But still, Fifa's smoking something good.

BTW, Vieira is nominated, somehow :D

I second that plus it isn't the first time they do something like that..I wonder on what basis do they choose the nominees!! Ibra out...this is wierd

INTER
11 Oct 07, 20:31
In case you guys didn't read this:

http://www.uefa.com/magazine/news/kind=4/newsid=598160.html

Ibracadabra!

Ari
14 Oct 07, 08:01
That FIFA list is huge joke. If there isn't Seria A's best forward and player who's in the world top5, something's wrong.

Alex de Large
14 Oct 07, 10:51
In 3 or 4 days Ibra vs Spain

Edit: Nope, sorry, it's next month.

Adam
17 Oct 07, 11:34
Zlatan wrestling in training.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2aUNWgouhE

lonewolf19
17 Oct 07, 13:57
Funny clips
Looks a bit wrong for a moment :P

INTER
17 Oct 07, 15:03
Now that's what I call training at its very best :lol:

Forza ragazzi
17 Oct 07, 16:37
Good to see Swedish players know how to -play- fight after all.

Hader
17 Oct 07, 21:34
Ibra was back in action tonight. However he and the whole team played like crap. It was embarressing. Just a draw against Northern Ireland is a shame.
But you can defend Ibra's performance by saying that the midfield did NOTHING to support the strikers.

tonyloo
17 Oct 07, 21:44
Well, Sweden was playing like an English national team from 82 or something. Long long long long balls on the forwards and the full backs and midfielders were staying on their half.

Impressive against Northern Ireland

lonewolf19
18 Oct 07, 05:36
I am pretty sure now everyone will be saying how Zlatan doesnt perform for Sweden now :P

To1do
18 Oct 07, 13:22
Zlatan wrestling in training.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2aUNWgouhE

haha Ibrahimovic rull dude!

lonewolf19
19 Oct 07, 11:02
“I have taken on my problems calmly and improved on the pitch, so I feel mentally and physically good and I’m ready to give my all for Juventus to repay their faith in me.”

Legrottaglie concluded by looking ahead to the Old Lady’s crunch match against Inter on November 4 at the Stadio Olimpico and the prospect of facing star hitman Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

“Ibra is a class above and a player who can decide a game at any moment, he admitted. “But I will try and make life as difficult as I can for him.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try your best B!tch.... Ibra will own the sh!t outta u :)

snake
24 Oct 07, 00:32
this guy was a prick during the game. what a sook. would never run back after losing it, and always lost it cause he would never pass..everytime he got it and tried to dribble 3 people in one shot and lose it id want to punch the screen

what a hog. when its not your day and you know you wont score a goal, you still need to help the team. massive area of his game he needs to fix.

Hammoudi
24 Oct 07, 04:11
I think it's the flu, if you have to play with it, then your stamina is so low that you can't do all these things that you mentioned.

snake
24 Oct 07, 04:42
sorry your right, it does take alot of stamina to pass the ball, more then you will need to dribble multiple players and run past them. what was i thinking?

A.l.i
24 Oct 07, 08:45
I admire your sarcasm, lol

Stefan
24 Oct 07, 18:18
If Ibra gets one more yellow than he is suspended in serie a. We need to be careful with the gobbi game coming up. We know who the refs favor.

Adam
24 Oct 07, 20:51
Then I hope he takes an intentional yellow in the closing minutes of the Palermo match. We should be able to beat Genoa at home without him.

lonewolf19
25 Oct 07, 01:50
Then I hope he takes an intentional yellow in the closing minutes of the Palermo match. We should be able to beat Genoa at home without him.

Then the Ref will give out a straight red and then the FIGC will do itz magic and say its a super dangerous play and hence Ibra need to be suspended two match and hence miss the Gobbi trip

Adam
25 Oct 07, 02:31
:lol: I was thinking more along the lines of kicking a ball away after a call, or calling the ref crazy or some other "minor" offense. I see your point though.

Handoyo
25 Oct 07, 02:53
:lol: I was thinking more along the lines of kicking a ball away after a call, or calling the ref crazy or some other "minor" offense. I see your point though.
Maybe he'll get a 7 months ban ala Cantona for attacking the fans dangerously with the ball. :|

8ballmjg
29 Oct 07, 11:15
This the only time i´m disappointed in zlatan , we could´ve on yesterday if he just shot a normal shot than backhell from the pass of suazo.

Zlatan is getting a bit cocky

INTER
29 Oct 07, 11:30

:lol: :lol: I think he is getting tired.

lonewolf19
29 Oct 07, 12:06
Please stay healthy ahead of game against Jube.
We cant afford to lose Ibra now with our midfield almost depleted

Rimpel
29 Oct 07, 12:45
This the only time i´m disappointed in zlatan , we could´ve on yesterday if he just shot a normal shot than backhell from the pass of suazo.

That was a very good save by Fontana, the backheel looked pretty powerful. I think he would have taken too much time, had he tried a normal shot.

Stefan
29 Oct 07, 13:05

Had he taken time to adjust his body to get a normal shot away he would have been closed down. It was a good effort too bad Fontana got there.

Adam
02 Nov 07, 19:57
Ibra relishing Juve return Friday 2 November, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter star Zlatan Ibrahimovic insists he can’t wait to face former club Juventus when the two sides clash in the Derby d’Italia on Sunday.

The super Swede hasn’t come up against the Old Lady since he left the outfit in the summer of 2006 following their demotion.

Although the former Ajax sensation is expected to receive a frosty reception from the Stadio Olimpico faithful, he has no concerns ahead of the game.

“I’m excited by the prospect of playing against Juventus,” noted the Swedish international. “I love these types of big games.

“The reaction of the fans? If they whistle me then that will make me happy.”

Given the fact that Ibrahimovic quit Juventus for a rival club, it’s unsurprising that he’s been labelled as a traitor by large sections of the Bianconeri support.

“That’s the way things are in football,” explained the scorer of seven Serie A goals so far this season.

“When you are at a club everyone is happy and they love you, then when you leave everyone is unhappy.”

Ibrahimovic was rested in the midweek 4-1 win over Genoa as a precautionary measure seeing as he is one yellow card away from suspension.

InterFan
03 Nov 07, 12:28
Gazzetta dello Sport
Ibra: If I score, I’m celebrating!
‘Here’s why I left Juve and why I’m so happy at Inter.’

When will we know what was written in the Gazzetta?

Rimpel
03 Nov 07, 12:39
He said in the interview that he has already signed a contract that will keep him at Inter for pretty much his entire career.
He also said "the games we played against Inter" when asked what games he remembers the most during his gobbi years.

cold river
03 Nov 07, 13:46
I really hope Ibra is fired up for tomorrow. His last two games were not that great. We really need to kick Juve's ass. And Ibra can do so.

lonewolf19
03 Nov 07, 14:06
Forza Ibra!
Hope you score on Sunday :)

Suneet
03 Nov 07, 16:52
I expect him to play well, hes had rest and if he gets the right start in the game, i.e. some confidence increasing passes/shots, Buffon is going to be busy.

A.l.i
03 Nov 07, 20:58
I can't wait to see Ibra taking on Leggrotaglee whatever, Cheillini lol

Marcello
03 Nov 07, 23:51
Ibra - How to beat your man (http://www.uefa.com/trainingground/index.html#34004/2048/570507)

sergiu.inter
04 Nov 07, 11:32
“For the way we played, for what we gave on the field, and for the emotions that we experienced I feel as though I was a champion of Italy with Juventus,” said Ibra.

“On this I have no doubt whatsoever. My old team-mates and I won the two Scudetti on the field fair and square.”

Bullshit....they all know what was going on....even a f*** blind saw that and knows that....:frustrat: :wth:

Forza ragazzi
04 Nov 07, 11:34
Who cares? He's with Inter now and being better than he ever was.

He'll ruin juBe tonight. Lippi compares him to Zidane. Enough said.

sergiu.inter
04 Nov 07, 11:38
Who cares? He's with Inter now and being better than he ever was.

He'll ruin juBe tonight. Lippi compares him to Zidane. Enough said.

i care :frustrat: he's just another usual player who doesn't admit what's wrong in football and doesn't really give a shit bout INTER....whether we like it or not.
yeah,he scores goals,yeah,he plays good,yeah,he is one of the best, but this doesn't wipe away the fact that he's and asshole... :|

tonyloo
04 Nov 07, 11:39
**** off. He's been an Inter fan for over 10 years.

Forza ragazzi
04 Nov 07, 11:40
i care :frustrat: he's just another usual player who doesn't admit what's wrong in football and doesn't really give a shit bout INTER....whether we like it or not

It's not like Ibra is personally responsible for what juBe did off the pitch. When you play 38 games and win 27 of them, of course you feel you've done well and deserved it. Ok, juBe might have cheated, but Moggi alone didn't win 27 games by buying refs. The players did a good job regardless of what happened behind the scenes.

Of course he gives a shit about Inter. Where the heck have you been lately?

Ali 2004
04 Nov 07, 11:54
go go Ibra cadabra ... we want 3 points in Turino at all costs.... I hope u score against them

lonewolf19
04 Nov 07, 14:10
Some nice comments on Ibra by Lippi

All eyes will be on Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who has publicly stated he’ll welcome jeers from the Turin crowd, as it will give him extra motivation to defeat his former fans.

“I like him, he is a nice fellow. Above all else, he is one of the few strikers who celebrates the same whether he scores or sets up a teammate,” added Lippi.

“It’s not easy to find players like that and I feel like comparing him to Zinedine Zidane.”

Suneet
04 Nov 07, 18:52
Ibra is that kind of a person, he will say that till his death. He's being a true professional at Inter otherwise and currently is among the best players in the universe. Nobody can deny that without him Inter would have been different in this last 2 years. Respect :star:

nerazzurri4life
04 Nov 07, 21:40
thanks ibra for such a great game today!

when we really needed you, you came through for us...

thanx
:rolleyes:

caelestis
04 Nov 07, 21:51

thanx

strange to see you rolling eyes as if you were sarcastic.. ibra didnt have a bad match imo.. he even _almost_ managed to stay keep cool when that idiot jube player harassed him over and over at the end of the game.. :cool:

Rimpel
04 Nov 07, 21:54

thanx

You're acting like he was the worst player on the pitch or something. He had a decent game, not up to his usual standard. But decent, would've been nice to see him score.

El Cuchu
04 Nov 07, 22:09
Ibra you are new idol.

Whole game joking on Chiellini and smiling him into face , at the end of game just slam bastardo and go whit smile on his face to dressing room- PRICELESS

Rimpel
04 Nov 07, 22:11
Ibra you are new idol.

Whole game joking on Chiellini and smiling him into face , at the end of game just slam bastardo and go whit smile on his face to dressing room- PRICELESS

that made a lot happier:boogy:

Karim
04 Nov 07, 22:35
Chilleni ddn't exactly constrain Ibra, but he did enough to put him under pressure, nice job by Chileini. As for Ibra, everyone could see how nervous he was, at the same time the ref had some stupid decisions against Ibra for no apparent reason.

Things will be different in the GM though, believe it! ;)

szasza02
04 Nov 07, 22:42
Things will be different in the GM though, believe it! ;)
i really f*ckin hope so

snake
04 Nov 07, 22:46
forgetting it was juve for a sec, im still disappointed from ibra's recent form.

it has nothing to do with him being sick, it has all to do with him trying to be a one man team.

why doesnt he ever pass the ****ing ball?

im going to go as far and say, recently when we play without Ibra i think we play a better match and create more.

our midfielders instructions are probabvly to get the ball to his feet, where he tries to dribble 6 players instead of passing. i.e. V juve or V Palermo..where we didnt win either. and then you have like Genoa, where we created alot through our strikers who worked well together.

anyway just a thought.

Adam
04 Nov 07, 23:35
How has he been trying to be a one man team? Because he tries a dribble at times and it doesn't work out? That's what he's supposed to do. 90% of the time he passes the ball. Take today for example. In the first half he had several good passes and in the second he tried to set up teammates many times but it wasn't always working for him. Those times when he tries to take on a lot of players are usually towards the end of match when he tries to create for the team and win the match. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. But it's part of his quality so he should continue with it.

About we playing better without him. This I can partially agree with. Our defenders are instructed to send long balls to him, which they do constantly. Often he has two players in the air to fight with so he isn't always succesfull and we lose the ball. But not only that this kind of tactic slows our tempo down completely. We don't use it nearly as much when he's not on the pitch and therefore we play with a lot more flow in midfield. But because we pass our way through we give up more space and the opponent creates more chances.

It's a basic tactic that coaches love to use when they have great strong modern targetforwards. Chelsea do it. Liverpool do it..and we do it. The most boring teams in the World that concede very little goals partly because of the longball strategy.

So it's give and take. But I don't see how Ibra tries to be a one man team. Suazo yes, but not Ibra. You're too harsh on him IMO. But I can't say i'm happy with his recent performances. He's been decent but I expect more from him.

EDIT/ Too many godamn "tactics" in there.

Rimpel
04 Nov 07, 23:39
How has he been trying to be a one man team? Because he tries a dribble at times and it doesn't work out? That's what he's supposed to do. 90% of the time he passes the ball. Take today for example. In the first half he had several good passes and in the second he tried to set up teammates many times but it wasn't always working for him. Those times when he tries to take on a lot of players are usually towards the end of match when he tries to create for the team and win the match. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. But it's part of his quality so he should continue with it.

About we playing better without him. This I can partially agree with. Our defenders are instructed to send long balls to him, which they do constantly. Often he has two players in the air to fight with so he isn't always succesfull and we lose the ball. But not only that this kind of tactic slows our tempo down completely. We don't use this tactic nearly as much when he's not on the pitch and therefore we play with a lot more flow in midfield. But because we pass our way through we give up more space and the opponent creates more chances.

It's a basic tactic that coaches love to use when they have great strong modern targetforwards. Chelsea do it. Liverpool do it..and we do it. The most boring teams in the World that concede very little goals partly because of that tactic.

So it's give and take. But I don't see how Ibra tries to be a one man team. Suazo yes, but not Ibra. You're too harsh on him IMO. But I can't say i'm happy with his recent performances. He's been decent but I expect more from him.

Agreed on everything I think:)

snake
04 Nov 07, 23:41
Well said, however im not drawing comparisons with suazo who was hogging so he could bag his first goal. Im sure it's fair to say, he has vastly improved in that area now that he has scored it.

I hoenstly dont think im over-reacting in saying Zlatan over-dribbles. Sure he passes sometimes, but there are times when he was 3 players on him and has the chance to make a pass but he tries to go through it alone, loses it and then doesnt make the effort in going back. Reminds me of Adriano.

p.s. Had his pass to cesar today been along the ground, im sure we would of won 2-0 :P but im not complaining about that, mistakes happen.

Rimpel
04 Nov 07, 23:55
just saw a clip of what happened at the end. Wtf are goal.com smoking, he didn't hit him. Ibra tries to thank Chieliwhatshisnose and he can't even accept that and gets angry. What worthless sportsmanship.

Adam
05 Nov 07, 00:04
It's true. Zlatan tries to thank him for a good match and Chiellini pushes him away. What a ****.

nerazzurri4life
05 Nov 07, 01:54
everybody here is really an ibra-groupie....this guy can get away with murder...

the guy plays poorly today, MISSED TWO CLEAR CHANCES but still had a 'decent' game?

lol

wtf??
is his job to 'keep cool' under pressure from a shit defender like chellini?
is his job to try fancy passes or trying to dribble and lose the ball 90% of the time?

no

his job is to score and he got TWO CLEAR CHANCES to score and HE WASTED THEM!
how the fvck that equals 'good performance' i will never know...

bennyblanco
05 Nov 07, 02:23
everybody here is really an ibra-groupie....this guy can get away with murder...

the guy plays poorly today, MISSED TWO CLEAR CHANCES but still had a 'decent' game?

lol

wtf??
is his job to try fancy passes or trying to dribble and lose the ball 90% of the time?

no

i bet you're a 16 year old groupie with Adri posters on your bedroom walls

Man so many posters here were against Ibra and have given him due criticism like when he got sent off and when he wasnt trying

I remember peope questioning Ibras 30 million signing and asking was he worth it,i remember other things too

but ive never seen anyone so blind and byist in my life or atleast on a forum

I only snap at Adri hardcore or in childish manner because of puppets like yourself who have time on their hands:undecide:

minterke
05 Nov 07, 04:34
I'm not against Ibra at all im a huge Zlatanhead but I really was expecting more out of Ibra especially since we were playing Juve. His pre-game comments really got my hopes up.

Wallace
05 Nov 07, 05:48
Ibra didn't have a decent game actually, only one or two good moves in the second half that weren't really effective at all. I think we are placing too much concentration on Ibra, just like we did on Adri few seasons ago.

Forza ragazzi
05 Nov 07, 09:48

lol

wtf??

no

I agree.

He disappointed me last night. That chance is the first half was gold. I don't why a technical mastermind like Ibra managed to screw that up. Perhaps he felt the nerves after all? And that in the second half wasn't very good either. He should've put it in along the ground or put Suazo on open goal.

He wasn't horrible, but far from what we can expect. But everyone has off-days. Just too bad about the timing.

Gasparroni
05 Nov 07, 11:33
These things can happend. Ibra already did very much for us and without him Inter wouldnt be this good. He cant play every match perfectly......sometimes people forget this. I think whole Inter didnt play good enough like they can, then its also difficult for Ibra who was under pretty big pressure.
He can miss chances like any other......sometimes you get away with it (Crespo last week) and sometimes it can lose you points, but Ibra isnt the one to blame since he already helped us getting many points.

Alex de Large
05 Nov 07, 12:02
thats why he will never win golden ball, he is invisible in big games.

Gasparroni
05 Nov 07, 12:04
thats why he will never win golden ball, he is invisible in big games.I rather see him winning prices with Inter, the team then personal prices. I dont care about the golden ball since only CL winner can win these prices.......its an unfair competition.

flexalot
05 Nov 07, 16:49
thats why he will never win golden ball, he is invisible in big games.

Well he scored in both milan derbys last year and I wouldn't say he was invicible there

Opeum
05 Nov 07, 17:01
i'm a big fan of ibra..but he was sux againts jube..poor performance from him.

minterke
05 Nov 07, 17:11
Well he scored in both milan derbys last year and I wouldn't say he was invicible there

That wasn't really as big a game as this. Milan weren't threatening us with their point deduction and the fact that we were playing Juve yesterday with the revenge factor and that they're still in the race for the Scudetto makes it a much bigger game.

I really do think Zlatan cannot handle pressure well. Let's hope he wrecks them at the GM.

J zanetti
05 Nov 07, 17:52
That wasn't really as big a game as this. Milan weren't threatening us with their point deduction and the fact that we were playing Juve yesterday with the revenge factor and that they're still in the race for the Scudetto makes it a much bigger game.

I really do think Zlatan cannot handle pressure well. Let's hope he wrecks them at the GM.
I can’t be bothered to look for my earlier post here showing all his crucial goals from last season? But believe me he has score many big goals for us.
On top of that his big head and “I’m the best player on planet earth” attitude is required in our team. He has won in every team that he has played for – hence IMO there is no doubt that he can cope with pressure. This guy lives for big games and is a real asset to us. That said we have shown that we are also capable of winning without him.

Rimpel
05 Nov 07, 18:34
are we going to have this discussion after every game ibra plays?

rockball
05 Nov 07, 21:06
yea...lets not diss players for 1-2 bad games

Toninu
05 Nov 07, 21:11

Chiellini a shit defender? Pah you must live in another galaxy cause he's the best young defender in italy like it or not... But he did miss a few chances but who doesn't?

camdenyards1
05 Nov 07, 22:55
He didn't have that bad of a game at all. His first chance the defender did an excellent job of getting around him and poking it away. The second he had to take the shot on pretty quickly and he did not have that much of the goal to shoot at. Sure, it wasn't anywhere near his best, but he was by no means bad.

lonewolf19
06 Nov 07, 00:22
wait long be4 ppl start criticizing him.
He had carry us all last season and the start of this season as well.

Opeum
06 Nov 07, 03:08
yeah, i hv to agree that chellini is one of the best player out there. chellini was very good againts ibra. but he's a prick too. what the **** with the elbow??!! after the macth, ibra try to be friendly and he snub ibra out! damn..even matrix a better person than him! did we hurt ronaldo when he played againts us?? oh well..a juve always a jube..what do u expect? :D

Opeum
06 Nov 07, 03:11
wait long be4 ppl start criticizing him.
He had carry us all last season and the start of this season as well.

i'm not criticize him. i just give my opinion of his performance againts juve. i still think that he is a great player. i hope he can bounce again in the next match.

Miki
06 Nov 07, 05:13
If every Inter player was to perform on a consistently high level for each & every game, Zanetti wouldn't be as special as he is then, would he?

Players have their off days; get over it.

Ciao,
Tim

Handoyo
06 Nov 07, 05:41
The criticism Ibra is getting now is just another evidence that some football fans have short term memories. I lost count how many matches he won for us last season, and at the beginning of this one too. Obviously, Ibra doesn't always perform to to his extremely high standard, but even Maradona had his off days.

Ibra hasn't scored nor made an assist lately though, let's hope our best player will bounce back soon, starting against CSKA.

Hand;)yo

Forza ragazzi
06 Nov 07, 08:45
The criticism Ibra is getting now is just another evidence that some football fans have short term memories. I lost count how many matches he won for us last season, and at the beginning of this one too. Obviously, Ibra doesn't always perform to to his extremely high standard, but even Maradona had his off days.

Ibra hasn't scored nor made an assist lately though, let's hope our best player will bounce back soon, starting against CSKA.

Hand;)yo

We are spolit you know :)

Anyway, it must be allowed to say that he didn't play that good.

hillpop
06 Nov 07, 12:15
i'm not criticize him. i just give my opinion of his performance againts juve. i still think that he is a great player. i hope he can bounce again in the next match.

Yes but against juve he had a enormous pressure on his shoulders from all the world and I think he made a ok game. Maybe he should score on one chance he had.

Adriano@10
06 Nov 07, 16:27
LOL it s not like he had a bad game!! He was ok against juve nothing special but he defenatley wasen t bad and as alredy mentioned u can t always have great games-

Opeum
07 Nov 07, 01:03
i hope he'll rape cska moscow tonight.hehehe

lonewolf19
07 Nov 07, 01:46
Ibra will score and own CSKA tonight

caelestis
07 Nov 07, 22:12
Ibra will score and own CSKA tonight

100% correct ;)

The second goal was...... :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

Forza ragazzi
07 Nov 07, 22:25
Ibra was madness tonight. I'd be thrilled to have 10% of his abilties.

Tanel
07 Nov 07, 22:33
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0eRPT15bQuU - Caressa & Mauro & Zlatan second goal capped by legend Toone10

szasza02
07 Nov 07, 22:34
Ibra PWN3D tonight.
4 cl matches, 4 goals

Rimpel
07 Nov 07, 22:47
what a goal, ibracadabra indeed :D

minterke
07 Nov 07, 22:48
Ibrahimovic is our symbol right now, he's taken over what Adriano once was and I hope he can do it with more consistency...what a goal...left me speechless.

Miki
07 Nov 07, 23:07
Ibrahimovic was fantastic tonight. His low spell in form was quickly ended with a superb performance against CSKA. His 2nd goal is the stuff of legend. :proud:

Ciao,
Tim

Gasparroni
07 Nov 07, 23:19
When asked about winning the golden foot he answerd: "I only care about winning with Inter". A new Inter legend, what a great guy!!!!

0eRPT15bQuU

Gasparroni
07 Nov 07, 23:25
Ibra: "An important victory"

MILAN - Zlatan Ibrahimovic his fifth brace of the season in Inter's breathtaking victory over CSKA Moscow.

"It went well today but we could have made a better start," said the Swedish striker. "There are two ways of explaining today's game: either we played badly, or they played well and us better. I think the second one is closer to the truth.

"They went 2-0 up and created problems for us, but it was important to draw level before the end of the first half.

"It was fundamental to win because it gives us tranquillity. We have a lot of injuries and we're playing every three days. The legs are a bit heavy but you don't feel the tiredness after wins like these.

"I'm trying to score and help my team-mates score. I scored twice today and it went very well.

"Adriano? I'm trying to help him every day. He's working hard to improve, but it's up to the coach to decide and we respect his decisions."

Ibrahimovic is such a great lad, he is perfect at Inter and i am so very happy with him. What a brilliant man!!!!!

Rimpel
07 Nov 07, 23:29
if they're talking about CL, it's his fourth. Regardless, FORZA IBRA!

Hader
07 Nov 07, 23:36
I like this reading ;)
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/statistics/index.html

lonewolf19
08 Nov 07, 00:12
Ibra: "An important victory"

"It went well today but we could have made a better start," said the Swedish striker. "There are two ways of explaining today's game: either we played badly, or they played well and us better. I think the second one is closer to the truth.

First of all Grande Ibra!! I know you were gonna own them tonight :)
And seeing this comment make me think that Azzkikr will prob choose the first one and say we played badly.

caelestis
08 Nov 07, 00:20
Help to get away the evil comments about Ibra here by giving thumbs up to the good comments about him Chiellini can go to **** ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z7tqrjz7H6M

Gasparroni
08 Nov 07, 00:49
if they're talking about CL, it's his fourth. Regardless, FORZA IBRA!It said

Zlatan Ibrahimovic his fifth brace of the season in Inter's breathtaking victory over CSKA Moscow.

So the 5th time he scores 2 goals in 1 match this season.

shahz_nerazzurri
08 Nov 07, 01:27
Top scorer in CL bi*tches.

Suneet
08 Nov 07, 07:13
I know its too early to say this, but if Ibra can be in the top 3 scorers of CL by May, it will be a slap in the face of FIFA.

Handoyo
08 Nov 07, 07:29
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0eRPT15bQuU - Caressa & Mauro & Zlatan second goal capped by legend Toone10
What did Caressa said after he mentioned Zlatan's name btw? Pa ses ka? Something like that?

lonewolf19
08 Nov 07, 07:41
I know its too early to say this, but if Ibra can be in the top 3 scorers of CL by May, it will be a slap in the face of FIFA.

A lot of that depends on if INTER can advance far in the CL....

Marcello
08 Nov 07, 08:18
What did Caressa said after he mentioned Zlatan's name btw? Pa ses ka? Something like that?

"Paz'zesco" either means Mad or Crazy .. witch it was! :boogy:

Choppin Onions
08 Nov 07, 09:12
Sick game from Ibra.... at least from what I saw in the highlights lol. He seems to have finally gotten over his goal troubles in the CL.

Adam
08 Nov 07, 15:09
You know what's even more sick? He got his 8th MOM by Gazzetta in 14 matches.:star: He got an 8.5 for yesterdays match while Cambiasso got an 8.

A.l.i
08 Nov 07, 18:35
You know what's even more sick? He got his 8th MOM by Gazzetta in 14 matches.:star: He got an 8.5 for yesterdays match while Cambiasso got an 8.

OMG :P :boogy:

Opeum
08 Nov 07, 20:40
He raped our opponents dirty! he ****in raped them! lol :stuckup:

Luka
08 Nov 07, 20:49
Zlatan is pure class, absolutely the best in form striker in the world currently.

I was happy when Zlatan got over his goal drought in the CSKA game, and I just hope Mancio saw and understood that Zlatan needs constant help upfield to shake of the deffenders. He can't just stand there alone, as he is always man marked, and sometimes even double man marked. 4-4-2 is so to blame here...

caelestis
08 Nov 07, 20:54
Where can I find the gazzetta marks for the whole team from the CSKA game? Incredible to get an 8.5. Cambiasso was also great. Zlatans goal though.. unbelievable :)

Adam
08 Nov 07, 22:27
Where can I find the gazzetta marks for the whole team from the CSKA game? Incredible to get an 8.5. Cambiasso was also great. Zlatans goal though.. unbelievable :)

I think you have to be subscribed to be able to see the entire teams rating. But if you want to know a certain players rating you can go to www.Gazzetta.it then Calcio/Squadre/Inter/Rosa, click on the player whose rating you want to see and you will see his avarage rating. Just multiply his avarage rating with the number of matches he has played and crossreference it with the ratings in our forums, which I think has all the ratings except last match.

M.Adnan
09 Nov 07, 11:07
Great words by that Egyptian guy in ART (name?) on Zlatan after the game (he's Milanista btw):

"We've been talking about C.Ronaldo, Messi and Kaka as the world's best players, but why didn't anyone mention the name Zlatan Ibrahimovic? He is definitely the best."

K.I.
09 Nov 07, 12:18
His name is Khaled Bayoumi....he is pretty good but i dont think he is a milanista tho.

Opeum
09 Nov 07, 13:04
Great words by that Egyptian guy in ART (name?) on Zlatan after the game (he's Milanista btw):

"We've been talking about C.Ronaldo, Messi and Kaka as the world's best players, but why didn't anyone mention the name Zlatan Ibrahimovic? He is definitely the best."

Becoz he play at Inter?

Rimpel
09 Nov 07, 17:46
Becoz he play at Inter?
Correct:rolleyes:

Suneet
09 Nov 07, 20:20
A lot of that depends on if INTER can advance far in the CL....

Ibra's goalscoring form and Inter's progess is directly co-related.:D

caelestis
09 Nov 07, 21:32
I think you have to be subscribed to be able to see the entire teams rating. But if you want to know a certain players rating you can go to www.Gazzetta.it then Calcio/Squadre/Inter/Rosa, click on the player whose rating you want to see and you will see his avarage rating. Just multiply his avarage rating with the number of matches he has played and crossreference it with the ratings in our forums, which I think has all the ratings except last match.

Thanks. I'm having a bit of trouble finding the marks on this forum though. Didnät they use to be in the games-sections?

InterFan
09 Nov 07, 23:43
He's not as good as Kaka and Ronaldo.
On the same day, Ronaldo scored a not less-skillful goal and he does just more than what Zlatan does usually, in average.

Adam
10 Nov 07, 00:28
Thanks. I'm having a bit of trouble finding the marks on this forum though. Didnät they use to be in the games-sections?

Ahh a fellow Lundanite.:D Welcome to the forums. :) To answer your question, yes it used to be there but I think the mods now have a "post" barrier you have to break before being able to access it.

Opeum
10 Nov 07, 01:34
Ibra's better at jugling the ball. That's as far as i know. but i can't say who's really the best though..

addo
10 Nov 07, 11:40
They moved them to a forum where only ppl with 100 post can see them..

KaiokenFlash
10 Nov 07, 13:15
Ibra is the BEST forward in the world holding up the ball.
He is soo useful when you want to hold onto a lead, or when the ball is played up and support is needed, you just pass to Ibra and he will hold the ball up successfully untill support arrives.

Also with his Tae Kwon Doe under his belt, he pulls of the most outrageous goals from such crazy positions! We'v all seen what he can do!

Hammoudi
11 Nov 07, 05:20
He's not as good as Kaka and Ronaldo.
On the same day, Ronaldo scored a not less-skillful goal and he does just more than what Zlatan does usually, in average.

It's different when a playmaker/AM does it and when a striker does it. Strikers aren't expected to pull some of the moves that Ibra does.

I can't think of many strikers that have his techniques. But if you meant Ronaldo as in Luiz and not Cristiano, then I'd agree with your point but I am pretty sure you meant the latter.

Kraits
11 Nov 07, 07:15
Ibra is (vieri + ronaldo) i would say..:D :D
He has both players technique, vieri's body contact and L. Ronaldo's smartness foot with the ball..

Karim
11 Nov 07, 07:20
To me he is technically gifted, but he is very moody at times and that is what he needs to conquer to improve even further, he is still not their yet, but the potential is sky high

Jonnie_Venom89
11 Nov 07, 10:19
Zlatan rulz....he will become one of the best ( if not the best) because he has the right mentality. As for his temper.....I like it:D......It shows he is no push-over. You can easily see his Balkan origins:D

Imperial
11 Nov 07, 12:12
I´m ready for a new Zlatan show....

Rimpel
11 Nov 07, 12:46
I think Ibra can vary his game a little more. It's a bit annoying when we're counter attacking, that he sometimes slows down the game to dribble and such. Yes, ofc he's a target player but and he should continue to do it, when we're not counter attacking. Also, I'd love to see him use his speed (he is pretty fast actually) a little more often.

If he can improve these bits, he could become one of the best, if not the best.

Pico32
11 Nov 07, 12:54
The problem with Zalatan that he is not that kind of goal scorer players (Trezegoal, Crespo, RVN,...etc) but he is very useful for holding the ball and creating some chances also he is unique he is the first player i saw whose height is over 190 cm and is a very good dribbler.

K.I.
12 Nov 07, 04:39
To me Ibra is the best striker in the world right now..no question...and what is scary is that he can improve heaps than his current abilities.

KaiokenFlash
12 Nov 07, 18:54
Your right Khaled, thats such a frightening thought! if Ibra improved even futher!! Thing about Ibra, unlike C.Ronaldo and other dribblers is..he is VERY unpredictable, where was the former is eventually locked down onto.

The only other player i know in todays football, which has good dribbling with the great height is Berbatov...but we all know he is far off from Ibra.

caelestis
12 Nov 07, 21:07
Ahh a fellow Lundanite.:D Welcome to the forums. :) To answer your question, yes it used to be there but I think the mods now have a "post" barrier you have to break before being able to access it.

Thanks ;)
The post barrier explains why I'm having trouble finding some threads lately..

ps. Zlatan just won the prize for the best Swedish footballer of the year :boogy:

Not that anyone thought otherwise.. He is the best in just about the whole world at his current form.

lonewolf19
13 Nov 07, 00:04
Ibrahimovic wins Swedish Golden Ball award

STOCKHOLM, Nov 12 (Reuters) - Inter Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic won the Swedish Golden Ball award for footballer of the year on Monday.

It was the 26-year-old striker's second Golden Ball. He won the award for the first time in 2005.

'I am incredibly proud to receive this a second time. It's not just my prize. It also belongs to my Swedish fans, especially all the kids out there,' said Ibrahimovic.

Ibrahimovic has not scored for the Swedish national team for two years but has shown impressive club form for Inter Milan, helping the side to the Serie A title last season while scoring 15 goals.

This season he has managed seven goals in Serie A and four in the Champions League, which makes him the joint top scorer in the European club competition alongside Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ibrahimovic jointed Inter Milan from Juventus in 2006 after the Turin club were relegated to Serie B.

mikepugs
13 Nov 07, 01:44
Grande Ibra!

And again a professional.

A.l.i
13 Nov 07, 09:39
Grande Magico Ibra !

Pico32
13 Nov 07, 13:23
Your right Khaled, thats such a frightening thought! if Ibra improved even futher!! Thing about Ibra, unlike C.Ronaldo and other dribblers is..he is VERY unpredictable, where was the former is eventually locked down onto.

The only other player i know in todays football, which has good dribbling with the great height is Berbatov...but we all know he is far off from Ibra.

Berbatov is not that good dribbler although he is better in terms of goal scoring, IMO what makes Ibra special than other dribblers is his body he can shield the ball from 2 defenders easily and what he have to do now is to train more to be better in front of goal.

tonyloo
21 Nov 07, 13:08
Moratti gone mad again lol...

"However, it seems that Zlatan is set to go one better and become the most highly paid player in history with an £8m agreement"

cheech
21 Nov 07, 13:13
thoughts on rumour contract extension of 8m pounds a year. (I know it's media so it has to be exaggerated).

As much as I enjoy Zlatan's input to the team I don't want to see us going down the path of relying on individuals like we were with Vieri & Ronaldo.

It's a lot of coin, personally I believe for the same money we could bring in three superstars (especially if we sell him at the end of his 2nd to last year on his current contract, think that's 08/09). Similar to what JuBe did when they sold Zidane and brought in Buffon, Nedved & Thuram.

We've got some magic happening at the moment because we have a team that goes down to 17-18 on the list. Ibra getting so much more than the rest could rattle the cage and unsettle the squad.

The guy has won me over since leaving JuBe but the next two years will tell, he can either become a club legend by taking a bit less than what he could otherwise get in order to enable us to build the squad further or he'll prove to be another mercenary.

With the core of this group under 30 we have at least 4-5 strong years ahead of us. It would be tragic if we miss out on making the next chapter of Grande Inter.

Alex de Large
21 Nov 07, 15:00
Moratti is an idiot if he pays 8 million for years to him.

INTER
21 Nov 07, 15:04
Moratti is an idiot if he pays 8 million for years to him.

:| I would pay him 9-10 if I was Moratti. He is the best player in our squad right now, he brings us the points right now because he scores like a madman. That doesn't mean I don't recognize the team merits as well, but still... He is such an important player for our squad.

Alex de Large
21 Nov 07, 15:11
9 or 10? u know whats that? the max is 5 or 6 around the best players in the world (and WE ALL know that he is NOT the best player in the world), why zanetti 3 and ibrahimovic 9?

INTER
21 Nov 07, 15:13
I'm sure the media popped the whole deal up but I would still pay him big.

Rimpel
21 Nov 07, 15:21
Damn, that's a lot of money.

I don't think Ibra has been greedy, he's still not the best payed player in the squad right now (think it's Vieira/ Adriano... I forget). But this is overkill, still we shouldn't believe so much in rumors. Weren't there some rumors of him demanding more money not too long ago? That died pretty quickly.

Azzkikr
21 Nov 07, 15:42
As much as I enjoy Zlatan's input to the team I don't want to see us going down the path of relying on individuals like we were with Vieri & Ronaldo.

We do that with zlatan already... I havent seen a team who rely's so much on one player since inter with ronaldo 98, exactly the same.

Without ibra we would have no offensive capability at all, we would be playing uefa cup games, and he is the only reason we have a shot at the scudetto again this season.

Sad but true.

INTER
21 Nov 07, 15:51
Without ibra we would have no offensive capability at all, we would be playing uefa cup games, and he is the only reason we have a shot at the scudetto again this season.

Sad but true.

Well unfortunately for you and your messed up thoughts we do HAVE Ibra.

Azzkikr
21 Nov 07, 15:55
why unfortunately for me? that doesnt make much sense.

Fortunately for the team is what you should say.

Pico32
21 Nov 07, 16:50
What 8 Million per a year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moratti is a big Idiot if he did this Ibra will be another Adriano and all the world will make fun of us.

Xoonky
21 Nov 07, 22:18
Even though he is one of the best, that amount is still too much, we are talking cash here, not tomatoes.

Miki
22 Nov 07, 01:45
Nobody is worth that amount of money, even Ibrahimovic. Paying him this sum per year is a confession of his pivotal role within the squad setup. He is a central figure, attacking wise, but he is by no means the only player capable of winning games for Inter.

Ciao,
Tim

tonyloo
22 Nov 07, 01:49
It was just a stupid rumour.

Good game by Ibra against Latvia tonight, voted Player of the Match at UEFA.com and by TV-viewers.

Miki
22 Nov 07, 01:50
I hope it is a rumor. Making stupid, impetuous decisions are not beyond this club's capabilities.

Ciao,
Tim

shahz_nerazzurri
22 Nov 07, 02:17
Nobody is worth that amount of money, even Ibrahimovic. Paying him this sum per year is a confession of his pivotal role within the squad setup. He is a central figure, attacking wise, but he is by no means the only player capable of winning games for Inter.

Ciao,
Tim

It has to be a stupid rumour and nothing else. Eevn Ibra knows, he is not that special to earn THIS much money.

Also the figures noted, are with out tax. So if you include the tax in Italy, which is 47%, the figure becomes a mamoth 15.5mill pounds, round about 22-23mill euros. :rolleyes:

I wont mind seeing him get a raise though, if he wants it. He deserves it. Something in the range as to what Kaka is earning right now.

lonewolf19
22 Nov 07, 02:26
He deserve to be earning as much as Kaka
but no we are not gonna double his salary.
I dont think any player in the world deserve tat salary

cheech
22 Nov 07, 07:47
We do that with zlatan already... I havent seen a team who rely's so much on one player since inter with ronaldo 98, exactly the same.

Sad but true.

We don't rely on anyone. Every position has some cover. However I'd pick Cambiasso & Stankovic before Ibra just because our midfield depth isn't as strong as our d and forwards.

Inter have hit 4 goals twice in the league this year v Roma (we scored three after Ibra came off) and v Genoa (Ibra didn't play)

When we get our full list we have goal scorers in every line. It's defence and midfield that wins trophies.

For the record Moratti has played down the reports.

alvaro
22 Nov 07, 22:30
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hDJ7IRS4krA

Zlutan telling multiple times how the interviewer smells bad :D

Opeum
23 Nov 07, 01:25
good to hear that.

caelestis
23 Nov 07, 03:27
We don't rely on anyone. Every position has some cover. However I'd pick Cambiasso & Stankovic before Ibra just because our midfield depth isn't as strong as our d and forwards.

Inter have hit 4 goals twice in the league this year v Roma (we scored three after Ibra came off) and v Genoa (Ibra didn't play)

When we get our full list we have goal scorers in every line. It's defence and midfield that wins trophies.

For the record Moratti has played down the reports.

Cambiasso sure is important, not as important as Zlatan though and Stankovic is not needed at all. A good attacking/ball moving midfielder would be great for the team though.. Another Cambiasso.. Stankovic just don't seem to be able to perform such things any more though :(

A.l.i
23 Nov 07, 09:48
Ibra to get 8 million???? Well now I know why Adri cut his waiges :P .

bennyblanco
23 Nov 07, 10:09
Cambiasso sure is important, not as important as Zlatan though and Stankovic is not needed at all. A good attacking/ball moving midfielder would be great for the team though.. Another Cambiasso.. Stankovic just don't seem to be able to perform such things any more though :(

where the fukc do you come from??stankovic not needed at all?
no need to add anything except:yuck: ..shit post of the week

Rimpel
23 Nov 07, 15:13
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hDJ7IRS4krA

Zlutan telling multiple times how the interviewer smells bad :D

lmao, n1 by ibra... I hate Ekwall. Looks like his feelings got hurt xD

lonewolf19
23 Nov 07, 19:10
need you again tomow, hope u do great and have a cracker against Atalanta!!

caelestis
23 Nov 07, 23:39
lmao, n1 by ibra... I hate Ekwall. Looks like his feelings got hurt xD

I added an english translation to the youtube video.

-Reporter: When are we on after the commercials? etc..
Zlatan finishes previous interview and starts walking away
-Reporter: apapap Zlatan (calling Zlatan)
Zlatan returns
-Zlatan: What the hell do you want? *smiles*
-Zlatan: You like appearing on TV eh?
-Reporter (to his crew): Yeah, we're on
-Zlatan (fingers coat and the eight that is hanging there): Number 8? Anders Svensson? (swedish player) *said jokingly*
-Reporter: It's a Frankie Morello coat (proud about his coat and not understanding that Zlatan is jesting him with the Anders Svensson remark)
-Zlatan: Ew, what's that perfume you're wearing? You stink!
-Reporter (getting nervous): Stop that
-Zlatan: Damn, you smell bad.
Reporter tries to start the interview
-Zlatan: You smell bad!
Reporter starts the interview clearly shaken, Zlatan smiles but then professionally answers the questions about his feelings now that Sweden made it into it's fifth straight big championship. Nothing special here until the end.
-Reporter: I hope we meet in Switzerland and Austria
-Zlatan: I hope not.
-Reporter: Eh, Thanks a lot *cry*
-Zlatan: Just kidding *smiles*
-Reporter: I also hope so... (unclear if he means that he hopes Zlatan joked or that they won't see eachother in Switz/Aust)
-Reporter: Bye bye
-Zlatan: bye
-Reporter: Ok, thats a wrap
-Reporter (under his breath): God damnit

caelestis
23 Nov 07, 23:42

Sure, you can say that. I will still say that Stankovic at his current form isn't needed. Inter needs better material than the current Stankovic on that position and that's why the midfield has some problems. He was great last season though and some games this season, but not as consistent as before. Hopefully he can return to form but I don't know..

Nyall
23 Nov 07, 23:58
As long as Zlatan's happy and keeps scoring I could careless about how much he's paid! It's not as if my tax dollars (well my parents' anyway) is paying his salary. So why the hell are we even arguing about how Moratti wants to spend his money?! He's obviously trying to one-up Galliani. But who cares as long as Zlatan stays 'Ibracadabra' and awesome, I could careless how much he is paid as long as it's not spend on alcohol or partying (Ala, Adriano).

Marcello
24 Nov 07, 03:57
Thanks for the translation lol ahah

24 Nov 07, 07:02

Benny, this is Ibra's thread ... but still ... I dont think in these last 3-4 seasons, Stan has had a consistently good season where he would look to be among the best in the world in his position.

He does pretty well for 2-3 months, then goes in to the hibernate mode. He clearly lacks consistency - when he is on fire, he is good - but he is never in that rich vein of form for more than 2-3 months in a season.

And with all due honesty, AM is not his position, he is better fit at a CM position - with a defensive minded partner behind him to cover his bursts from midfield.

And it wont hurt to look at other players in his position who also have a good work-rate.

bennyblanco
24 Nov 07, 13:24
[QUOTE=1919;301674]Benny, this is Ibra's thread ... but still ... I dont think in these last 3-4 seasons, Stan has had a consistently good season where he would look to be among the best in the world in his position.

QUOTE]

then why the fukc were we discussing Cambiaso above?

Out of many of our midfielders that can be questioned ,the onus is always on Stan with pathetic backstabbing post which even the great 1919 has been one of most vocal critics.

Like i said before,remember his first half season goals gainst Jube,BBilan that saved Zach when he first came..to his more modest second term when he was constantly injured

To his brilliant last term where he was our best midfielder..and a couple bad games(yes a couple) even though he was playing injured and you want him out..pfft

like always Shiv..Winners dont do different things, they just copy other peoples work and whack their name on it like Shiv the thief Khera
(nothing personal);)