PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

snake
10 Aug 06, 07:31
Official bitches, unless its a hoax. wow did not see that coming.

Ceduto Ibrahimovic (http://www.juventus.com/it/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1203000&ID=8363)
http://www.juventus.it/fe_images/spazio.gif
L’attaccante svedese passa all’Inter a titolo definitivo per 24,8 milioni

http://www.juventus.it/

It has cost us 24.8 million Euros! Juve for him for about 10.

--------------- update december 2012 ----------------

:troll:

catanha
10 Aug 06, 07:38
whats done is done, lets move on.

welcome Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

4-3-3 now, for sure?

Luka
10 Aug 06, 07:39

I did :P

ps. Told you guys before ;)

whats done is done, lets move on.

welcome Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

4-3-3 now, for sure?
I'm 90% sure it is the case.

ps2. Now for Buffon and our best mercato in the history will be done :)

cheers
------------------------------------------------

Hussein
10 Aug 06, 07:42
Thanks Moratti :happy:

What can I say? We have a dream team? I'm speechless!!

I can't swallow the news! I'm just in shock!

micah ken
10 Aug 06, 07:52
if we use 4-3-3 the Attacante will be too muc... imagine we hv Solari, Cesar, Figo, Martins, Cruz, Crespo, Ibra, Adriano, and Recoba in Attacante pos.

we will use 4-4-2 with duet of Ibra-Imperatore for the forward pos. Chino, Martins and Crespo will be the sub or squad rotation... or Crespo's fate will be like Corradi??? or Cruz will be thrown away?? or Martins??? i prefer Cruz to be bang bang bang!

so Solari, Cesar, Deki and Figo will concentrate for the winger improve...
yeahh great great awesome INTER will be next year!!! ^^ thanks moratti.

Wallace
10 Aug 06, 08:00
I feel a bit more comfortable with this signing, he's a player who could provide assists to Crespo or Adriano or Cruz. Hopefully, he would give his best in every game for Inter.

4-3-3? I'm not too sure about that, but I think some one WILL leave, it's either Martins or Recoba, which I sincerely hope it's Recoba.

It's in Inter.it too, with a photo of him in Inter jersey.

Pod
10 Aug 06, 08:07
Ibra, Vieira, Mihajlovic, Cordoba all in one team :lol: I smell a lot of fights

Luka
10 Aug 06, 08:09
Ibra, Vieira, Mihajlovic, Cordoba all in one team :lol: I smell a lot of fights
Ok who's next?

How about Rooney ? :P

cheers

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tanel
10 Aug 06, 08:09
Nice that we got him. I'm eager to see the interview of his and see does he mention the Inter fan part. :)

J zanetti
10 Aug 06, 08:10
In short as I have a meeting soon – I’ll have to say that our management have now most probably ruined an almost perfect mercato. I wonder why? Why being so greedy? Why bringing Crespo when you are thinking of buying Ibra? :confused:

Now there is a BIG possibility that Adri will leave. Any club with the right sum of cash and Adri is a gone – mark my word for that. (not that I will miss him much bit still…) :rolleyes:

Only the likes of Mourinho, and Capello can cope with players like Cassano and Zlatan. Mancini doesn’t have the right balls for it.
As someone recently wrote it will be interesting to see how the likes of Viera, Cordoba and our mr thug Miha will welcome him in the team.
Don’t be surprise if half way into the season and there is more media coverage from inside our locker room than what we have achieved on the footballing pitch. Sad but true..

Did I hear anyone screaming for Buffon? :wallbang: You guys need to spend less in front of your play station or X-box.

Handoyo
10 Aug 06, 08:15
He just have to ruin everything, doesn't he. :rolleyes:

SIX f*cking strikers. Before anyone say, "Ohhh, lots of games, everyone will be happy", shut your mouth. On average, if we use 2 strikers per game, each striker will only have 20 match per season.

F*ck this. This ruins an otherwise very good transfer campaign.

We have to offload somebody now and I hope it'll be Crespo, but what are the odds that we'll do another 'Corradi'? :wallbang:

The worst motherf*cking transfer since Veron.

Adriano & Zlatan will probably enjoy a competition on who can hit the ball to row Z the most next season. :lol:

Motherf*cking great.

micah ken
10 Aug 06, 08:16
WOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! I can't stop laughing and SCREAMIN!!!! INTER INTER INTER INTER INTER!!!!!! now we can put our hope to inter to win the champions league title next yeaR!!! we can beat Madrid, Chelsea and Barca!!! do you all believe it???!

Luka
10 Aug 06, 08:17
In short as I have a meeting soon – I’ll have to say that our management have now most probably ruined an almost perfect mercato. I wonder why? Why being so greedy? Why bringing Crespo when you are thinking of buying Ibra? :confused:

How about 4-3-3 ? Does this ring a bell ? ;)

Did I hear anyone screaming for Buffon? :wallbang: You guys need to spend less in front of your play station or X-box.

What did you say after yesterdays interview with Massimo? Did you think we'll buy anyone else? Me neither...

cheers

Pod
10 Aug 06, 08:25
exactly.He was must since Mancini wanna 433.Evevn in 442 we weren't complete since adri asn't support striker.

Marcello
10 Aug 06, 08:26
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOOR **** SAKE!!!

This is one of my best weeks ever!!!!!
This makes inter have the best Attacking team in Europe!!!
Best back up players, best startes what more could you ask for!

Martins is gana go :( :( Please retire Cruz atlest we wont have to sell you!

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 08:30
We waited too many years for this Inter. Only one of big teams in Italy not involved in scandal Great transfer deals this summer :lol:

Look at our team, right now I fear no one. Milan, Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid are nothing :lol:

Not sure about Champions League, but we will defenetely win Scudetto this season. Even Milan is in Champions League, not so many players would like to join team involved in scandal. Noq Inter is number 1 in Italy.

Welcome Zlatan :interscarf:

Hasan
10 Aug 06, 08:30
This is so perfect, wellcome ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC!!!
This singing is so huge, we'r finally beat Milan for one player, and for a player who was so needed to them.
I hope this singing don't have anything with that ruomor Adriano-Man utd, coz next year Adriano-Ibrahimovic will be unstapblle.
Perfect marcato.

Jake
10 Aug 06, 08:31
4,6 millions in a year to that bastard. I just wonder could we really get more repulsive players like Zlatan and Vieira. If there was someone from Juve I'd accept, they would've been Buffon and Zambrotta. Now we're stuck with those two shitheads. :wallbang:

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 08:32
If Mancini will play 4-3-3 then some midfielder will leave for sure. Possible victims are Solari and Pizzaro :lol:

micah ken
10 Aug 06, 08:33
This is so perfect, wellcome ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC!!!
This singing is so huge, we'r finally beat Milan for one player, and for a player who was so needed to them.
I hope this singing don't have anything with that ruomor Adriano-Man utd, coz next year Adriano-Ibrahimovic will be unstapblle.
Perfect marcato.

it will be this year man! Ibra-Adriano hopefully could scores more than 40goals this season. :boogy: I SMELL VICTORY!!!

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 08:35

We will beet Milan in the next few years in all major signings. Not so many players will want to join scandal team as I told before :interscarf:

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 08:39
it will be this year man! Ibra-Adriano hopefully could scores more than 40goals this season. :boogy: I SMELL VICTORY!!!

Adriano-Ibrahimovic will score 50+ goals this season, but if we keep Martins then Adriano-Ibrahimovic-Martins-Crespo 70+ goals in all competitons :lol:

We will win Scudetto in advance. I think 2-3 weeks before the end of the season. Milan now don't know what to do :lol:

Hussein
10 Aug 06, 08:41
I just can't wait to see our 1st official match!!

Fingers crossed. I just hope Mancini get things right and doesn't scr**w up the team.

4-4-3 will be very adventurous in my opinion, and now it doesn't matter who plays cause we have quality players all over. :drool:

Luka
10 Aug 06, 08:41
If Mancini will play 4-3-3 then some midfielder will leave for sure. Possible victims are Solari and Pizzaro :lol:
Pizarro won't leave for sure if we'll play this system! He is the only player that can play in the Pirlo suited role. Just look at the friendlies. How many games Pizarro played thus far ?

I think there is a big chance now that we'll sell both Cesar and Solari(although I wouldn't want to, but he has no room in this tactic).

I have to say that with arrival of Ibra and Crespo there is bigger possibility to me that Cruz would be the one to leave, not Oba, as there would be too many "tall" strikers in the team.

cheers

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 08:45
Pizarro won't leave for sure if we'll play this system! He is the only player that can play in the Pirlo suited role. Just look at the friendlies. How many games Pizarro played thus far ?

I think there is a big chance now that we'll sell both Cesar and Solari(although I wouldn't want to, but he has no room in this tactic).

I have to say that with arrival of Ibra and Crespo there is bigger possibility to me that Cruz would be the one to leave, not Oba, as there would be too many "tall" strikers in the team.

cheers

If Cesar leave it will be the best option. Probably Solari will also leave. There were roumors linking him with Torino, so it's possible.

I don't believe Cruz can leave, because he signed new contract recently. maybe he will be loaned out.

Pod
10 Aug 06, 08:45
"more Italians" transfer politicy on the road :D
still only 5 in our team.

Luka
10 Aug 06, 08:51
"more Italians" transfer politicy on the road :D
still only 5 in our team.
Gigi will make it 6 mate :P:P:P

ps. I forgot Julio signed new contract recently. So it has to be Oba, if there is anyone to leave. The rumors also say a lot about Oba. If you ask me, I don't care this much. Oba was great prospect, but at some point he turned into "superstar" if you know what I mean. Pace was the only thing that he had when he was promoted to first team, and pace made him so known. Now when defenders knows him, he can't play in this way anymore so he lost his biggest advantage. He is one dimmensional player to me. I hope he will find his way wherever he goes.

cheers

Jimmy
10 Aug 06, 08:54
Woke up at eight this morning by a text message that Swedish media has said it was official. Couldn't sleep anymore after that. I am absolutely gutted. If we don't sell Adriano now or sell two of Cruz, Martins and Recoba, this makes no sense. We cannot continue playing with only two strikers if we have all strikers in this team (well, Martins will leave, but same situation). And we cannot play 4-3-3 because we have a certain Figo in the team.

This transfer is unbelievable stupid, especially after signing Crespo.

catanha
this is incredible, I can't believe people are prasing Moratti like he's god for this transfer, you know why Milan didn't sign him? no, its not Championship Manager where he rejected Milan because he's an Inter fan, its because Milan recognise that he's not worth half of that amount.

Moratti, you truly are still the moron I always thought you were, thanks for the confirmation.

Pod
BTW as the thank's for this transfer we should scream now

"Branca, santo subito" :D

micah ken
10 Aug 06, 08:55
thanks Branca, Orialli and Moratti's money hahaha! yeaHH! INTER I LOVE YOU MORE THAN BEFORE!

Pod
10 Aug 06, 08:56
And we cannot play 4-3-3 because we have a certain Figo in the team.could you explain that ?

.................................................. ..................

David Suazo
10 Aug 06, 08:58
GREAT! ;D

Now Martins needs to go, and our team is completed...!=)

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 08:59
I think Martins will leave. There were no roumors about Cruz or Recoba. so it's probaly Martins who will be out.

At the same time we need money to cover all these transfers, so if we sell Oba for 20 million it will be ok, and also some midfielders will be on their way out.

snake
10 Aug 06, 09:00
jake whats your problem, 4.6 really isnt alot for a young player who was sold for 25 million.

Han, about your Veron comment:stop: :silence:

micah ken
10 Aug 06, 09:01
yeahh it'll be great deal but honestly i don't want him to go... i prefer the 31 years old Cruz to leave because we hv crespo already... but if Inter want to take that 20mil euros?? so leave martins... pls prove that u r world class striker in the other team! our support will always following you. :proud:

Hasan
10 Aug 06, 09:02
I can't belive that someone can bee against Moratti after all, he brings players who will put us in level of Barca and Chelsea and that's bad????
Why even arguing about departures, and think about how Figo can't play in 433, who cares about a Figo? Thinking about Cruz, he's OK player but Ibrahimovic is the highest class player and he will prove that next year and shut up all of this who can even compere him with Martins or Cruz.

SignificantOne
10 Aug 06, 09:03
I'm a little bit confused,i can't even imagine wnat formation will use Mancini.2:2:1:5?!?!?:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm very happy with Inter,this year will be great.

David Suazo
10 Aug 06, 09:03
--------------------- Toldo
----------- Materazzi ----- Samuel
--- Zanetti ----------------------- Grosso
-------------------- Pizarro
------------ Vieira -------- Cambiasso
---- Zlatan ----------------------- Adriano
------------------- Crespo

Jimmy
10 Aug 06, 09:04
Pod, it means that in any eventual 4-3-3 formation we were planning to play, Figo would be one of the three forwards. If we were to play 4-3-3 now, we'd have three pure strikers. And whilst Figo is capable of playing as a normal central midfielder, we have better options than him. And him at his natural position is too good to be benched. We have Figo, Cambiasso and Vieira who are all untouchable in midfield. Now we have added two strikers who has to play as well, while all we needed was ONE striker.

Of course, if we sell Adriano problem is solved, which looks very likely after this.

Luka
10 Aug 06, 09:04
And we cannot play 4-3-3 because we have a certain Figo in the team.

This transfer is unbelievable stupid, especially after signing Crespo.
Why? Figo can play makeshift striker in 4-3-3.

You have:

----------- Defence -------------

------------ Pizarro -------------

----- Vieira -------- Cuchu(Deki)--

------ Ibra ------------ Adriano --

-------------- Crespo ------------

Or

------------ Recoba(Figo) --------

------ Crespo -------- Adriano ----

Lots of, lots of possibilities.

this is incredible, I can't believe people are prasing Moratti like he's god for this transfer, you know why Milan didn't sign him? no, its not Championship Manager where he rejected Milan because he's an Inter fan, its because Milan recognise that he's not worth half of that amount.

Moratti, you truly are still the moron I always thought you were, thanks for the confirmation.
Milan didn't sign him because they are ****i** cheaters. That is why.

I will be honest with you. I saw from the start of the transfer rumors, that e will opt for 4-3-3 formation, and the transfers are confirming that.

But if we play 4-4-2 again, it will be to me as stupid as Mancio is himself. 4-3-3 is the only option right now. Mancio was a fan of 4-3-3 for ages, so I guess now he got what he wanted.

catanha
10 Aug 06, 09:05
level with Chelsea and Barcelona??

that's a laugh, this is the same bloke who has gained the same amount of weigt as Ronaldo has over the past 12 months and was perhaps (not exagerration) one of the worst players in the Serie A last season, and we're on the same level as Barcelona? :lol:...

Cruz scored more than Ibrahimovic, he played less as well. Not to mention that Ibra is a trouble maker, was @ Ajax and Juventus, but hey, its not his fault, its because of the Italian food....:lol:...

:lol: at people thinking we're gonna be unstoppable, gee, err, we're in a for a very rude awakening.

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 09:07
--------------------- Toldo
----------- Materazzi ----- Samuel
--- Zanetti ----------------------- Grosso
-------------------- Pizarro
------------ Vieira -------- Cambiasso
---- Zlatan ----------------------- Adriano
------------------- Crespo

That would be great formation. So, Cesar and Solari are out :lol: But I am not sure if Zlatan can play as a winger.

Jimmy
Lukair, if your going to argue against my post abput Figo in a 4-3-3, at least have the decency to consider Figo a starter in this team. ;) Otherwise, my whole point went missing completely.

Pod
Why You think Crespo HAS to play ? He isn't young anymore and was bencher at Chelsea and at Milan for long too.I think it's not a problem if he will be first coming striker.

Hasan
10 Aug 06, 09:12
level with Chelsea and Barcelona??

that's a laugh, this is the same bloke who has gained the same amount of weigt as Ronaldo has over the past 12 months and was perhaps (not exagerration) one of the worst players in the Serie A last season, and we're on the same level as Barcelona? :lol:...

Cruz scored more than Ibrahimovic, he played less as well. Not to mention that Ibra is a trouble maker, was @ Ajax and Juventus, but hey, its not his fault, its because of the Italian food....:lol:...

:lol: at people thinking we're gonna be unstoppable, gee, err, we're in a for a very rude awakening.
C'mon, be fair, so much money we spend on this players and this is really worldcllass team now, so if you like Cruz so much ask Moratti to loan him to Empoli and you can watch your pefect atack : Cruz-Tavano.

Luka
10 Aug 06, 09:13
Lukair, if your going to argue against my post abput Figo in a 4-3-3, at least have the decency to consider Figo a starter in this team. ;) Otherwise, my whole point went missing completely.
;)

To me Figo is more as an offensive midfielder than just a midfielder. He played like that in Barca, in Real...

He is best suited like he played with Lazio, as a makeshift striker, that is the player behind 2 strikers.

I don't think also, that Figo has to be starter. Why? I know he played great last year, and he was one of the best in our team, but the situation changed from the tactical and disposal point of view.

The same I can say with Adriano in the last 9 months or so.

The story is all the same. Adriano was unbelievable at first when he came to our team, but so was Ibrahimovic when he came to Juventus.

I saw Ibrahimovic, I know he was playing like sh** last season. But I repeat: so was Adriano, but we all hope that he wil play better. I say I hope Ibra will play better under our wings.

cheers

Jimmy
10 Aug 06, 09:14
Crespo has to play, because he's the only striker we signed that we actually needed, in terms of character. He's the SCORER. Surely, a duo of Zlatan and Adriano sounds like a nightmare in terms of goalscoring. I don't like Crespo, but in all honesty, he's exactly what this team needed. Hence, he'll play if he play up to his standard.

Either Adriano or Figo has to be sold, or we sell two of Martins, Cruz and Recoba and have only four strikers in this team. Preferrably Recoba and Martins leave. That way we can at least rotate our ridiculous amount of strikers.

What looked like a perfect transfer market, has now been absolutely ruined by this signing.

micah ken
10 Aug 06, 09:15
Inter with Mancini not from me :P

--------------Buffon? LoL

JZ-----Cordoba------Samuel-----Grosso

Figoi----Vieira--------Cuchu------Deki

-------Imperatore-----Ibra

yeaH! Inter 3-0 Milan (Ibra 30', Adriano 77' & 90'+2') LoL!

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 09:16
With so many striker anly 4-3-3 formation is possible. I think there two options for that:

------Crespo--------Ibrahimovic---
-------------Adriano--------------
----------------------------------
-------------Midfield--------------

or

--------------Crespo--------------
--Ibrahimovic-----------Adriano---
----------------------------------
-------------Midfield--------------

.h.
with ibrahimovic coming it is very likely Martins will leave....
the amount after consideration will be like agents fees (hopefully not all of it though), maybe sell on clauses to Ajax... taxs? who knows.

I really hope Martins doesnt leave for Ibrahimovic.
Maybe loan out martins for a year with an option like Chelsea keep on crespo so he gets more experience...

We need him for the up coming citizen though because I think he qualifies as an Italian grown, if not Inter grown player, for the Champions league?

It's going to be a very nervous month, I pray to God that we keep Martins

CafeCordoba
Jimmy, why Crespo has to be a starter? He hasn't been starter for three years in his clubs.

.h.
10 Aug 06, 09:20
I think we'll be.....

----------Toldo---------
-----Materazzi--Samuel---
Zanetti-----------Grosso----
----Pizarro---Vieira---Cambiasso-
-----------Stankovic------------
--------Adriano-----Ibrahimovic----

You wont pay that much money for a striker you dont plan to start! no offense
and crespo needs to prove himself a bit after a horrendus few years...
Figo will probably be more like a super sub along with Solari (groan, I know), and provide depth in the wings depending on the opposition.. But if they aren't selling Pizarro then they must have plans for him after his whining about first team action?

I'd also like to see up front:

----Crespo (if fit)------- Martins-----
------------Adriano/Ibrahimovic-----

Maybe we'll pull Ibrahimovic back into a more attacking midfield role with his skills and stuff, and just put pace up front to penetrate their defence whilst Ibra creates space?

Who knows

kawe
10 Aug 06, 09:22
Great transfer. Zlatan and Adriano together is perfect and with Crespo as a backup. It is obvious that they have to get rid of one or two strikers now and i think martins will be the one to leave. He is too big a talent to settle for 4th striker.

anyways welcome Zlatan.

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 09:24
Great transfer. Zlatan and Adriano together is perfect and with Crespo as a backup. It is obvious that they have to get rid of one or two strikers now and i think martins will be the one to leave. He is too big a talent to settle for 4th striker.

anyways welcome Zlatan.

100% Martins will leave. We need money to cover signing of Zlatan and other players ;)

Pod
10 Aug 06, 09:24
Crespo has to play, because he's the only striker we signed that we actually needed, in terms of character. He's the SCORER. Surely, a duo of Zlatan and Adriano sounds like a nightmare in terms of goalscoring. I don't like Crespo, but in all honesty, he's exactly what this team needed. Hence, he'll play if he play up to his standard.
I think it depends on adriano.If Adriano can back his form then.... He is exactly what the team lacked, and we don't need Crespo in first 11 then.If he can't do that and still will be lazy and fatty then he just will be benched.And he will be the only guilty of that and it will be DESERVED.Time will tell us.

.h.
10 Aug 06, 09:25
I still feel like Crespo has alot to prove... We transferred him for free, I dont think he deserves to play ahead of Adriano and Ibrahimovic until he proves himself.
I mean I know he's a good player and things, but you need to toss that up against the fact that someone at Inter decided to spend a whole load of money on one striker

micah ken
10 Aug 06, 09:26
if mancini really want to use 4-3-3 it'll be like this:

-Ibra-------Adriano--------Figo--

----------------------Deki
-----Cuchu---Vieira

Grosso--------------------JZ(c)
--------Samuel--Cordoba
------------Buffon?

Figo will seems like Ronaldinho but in diff. side.
Vieira and Cuchu will seems like Makelele and Gattuso
and Deki play with Seedorf/Deco's role.
Adriano = Eto'o.

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 09:27
Everyone prefers Adriano to crespo because he is our symbol and so on. But now after we have Crespo and Zlatan, Adriano will train hard and prove his ability. Otherwise he will b eleft on the bench.

I think it's good to have many good players. the competiton between them will be good, and they wil train hard ;)

interlab
10 Aug 06, 09:28
my strikers for 1006/07
Imperatore
Ibrahimovic
Il Chino
Oba Oba
Crespo

We seems like a barcelona or chelsea ineristaa

shahz_nerazzurri
AHHH finally, my most hated player in SERIEA joins Inter :yuck: God we are so doomed if we start both Ibra and Adriano in attack, and both of them decide to show their brilliant form in last season once again. And even Crespo is no starting material. He has lost in so badly. In his previous 4 seasons in league football, he has managed 37 goals.

AAAHHH every transfer window, I dream of Tevez, Toni, DeRossi or Maschreano and we get oldies like Crespo and Viera, and overrated idiots like Ibrahimoshit.

.h.
I find it sad for Martins..
Moratti said after Crespo transferred that we werent involved in a derby for Ibrahimovic... this doesnt explicilty mean we werent transferring him but it gives a big subtext of not transferring him...
Oh well.

Pod
10 Aug 06, 09:29
BTW mancini said he wants 5 strikers so I guess only one is to leave............................................. ............

Jimmy
10 Aug 06, 09:29
Crespo has to prove himself while Ibrahimovic doesn't? In terms of efficiency, Crespo has still scored consistently when being played, while Ibrahimovic scored SEVEN goals last season and played the most of all Juventus strikers. We have bashed Adriano's 13 goals, and he scored twice as much as Zlatan.

It's Zlatan who has to prove himself.

shahz_nerazzurri
10 Aug 06, 09:30
Its official now, and its on Inter.it, with Ibrahimoshits pic in Inter jersey. That not only made me puke, but I also wanted to kill some one.

And us being on the same level as Chelsea or Barca. Well frankly we had to buy a better center back. I think with players like Samuel and Cordoba thats our weakest position

.h.
10 Aug 06, 09:30
Honestly, I'd prefer Cruz to leave because he's getting older, and Recoba just signed a new contract even though I'd rather he leave over Cruz, but still...
Except cruz just signed a new contract i think? even though Mancini refused to play him after excellent form last season...
I dont know, I hate the thought but I think martins is going

.h.
10 Aug 06, 09:31
Crespo has to prove himself while Ibrahimovic doesn't? In terms of efficiency, Crespo has still scored consistently when being played, while Ibrahimovic scored SEVEN goals last season and played the most of all Juventus strikers. We have bashed Adriano's 13 goals, and he scored twice as much as Zlatan.

It's Zlatan who has to prove himself.

Yes.. but from an administration side of things if they are gonna spend that much money on a player they BETTER feel he doesnt need to prove himself... or else the world is going to hell lol

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 09:31
BTW mancini said he wants 5 strikers so I guess only one is to leave............................................. ............

Recoba or Cruz, becaus ethey are 30+, but unfortunately the one to leave will be Martins :frustrat:

David Suazo
10 Aug 06, 09:32
Jimmy, how about Zlatan bring the best out of Adriano, and make him the ultimate scorer?

micah ken
10 Aug 06, 09:32
my strikers for 1006/07
Imperatore
Ibrahimovic
Il Chino
Oba Oba
Crespo

We seems like a barcelona or chelsea ineristaa

YEAHH!!! absolutely agree with you!! Cruz will be sold. and i am the one who will shout louder than the arrival of Ibra hahaha :boogy:

.h.
10 Aug 06, 09:35
Jimmy, how about Zlatan bring the best out of Adriano, and make him the ultimate scorer?

That'd be awesome, if they developed a really good understanding between them, to play a bit like arsenal used to play...
How is their relationship, does anyone know? I cant think of any particular on field spats or anything off hand... but being rival strkers and stuff it might be quite good (competitive) or quite bad...

alvaro
10 Aug 06, 09:36
Starters: Adriano&Ibrahimovic
Bench: Crespo&Martins
Home/hospital/coppa italia action: Recoba
**** off: Cruz

Also Maxwell is here, Zlatan's best buddy from Ajax times. And think about Ibrahimovic-Slavkovski :D
But who will leave is one of Cruz,Martins and even Adriano, because after Zlatan signing we know everything is possible in Inter.

Rasmus
10 Aug 06, 09:37
I also think 4-3-3 could be succesfully applied with the current crop of players. I have seen 4-3-3 (4-5-1) played both with two defensive or two offensive midfielders, but I think our squad is more suited for one offensive central and two offensive wingers with freedom to drift. So what I suggest is, relative to David Pizarros suggestion, to flip the triangle in midfield which means one offensive and two defensive midfieders. So it would look like this:

Toldo
(Cesar)

Zanetti - Cordoba - Samuel - Grosso
(Maicon - Matrix - Burdisso - Maxwell)

Vieira - Cambiasso
(Dacourt - Stankovic)

Figo Pizarro Zlatan
(Cruz Stankovic Recoba)

Adriano
(Crespo)

Naturally this formation with Figo and Zlatan as left and right winger/forward will lead to them having different roles...

Luka
But if they aren't selling Pizarro then they must have plans for him after his whining about first team action?

Exactly.

I mean all we have to do is just look at the transfers, and at the players at disposal.

It would be the most stupid thing to play 4-4-2 with those players.

Pizarro will play for sure, as he played in most of the friendlies. Than you have great, in my opinion one of the best wing backs at the moment in the world.

I mean just look at them:

Zanetti, Maicon, Grosso, Maxwell?

And with the tactic 4-3-3 where the wings are uncovered, the wing backs will tire more, and because of that we need cover, and this 4 players are very, very good.

Than you have lots of strikers. Even if Oba will leave it will be too much for 4-4-2 tactic.

If Solari, Cesar leaves it will be for sure that we'll play 4-3-3 this season.

The only thing that puzzles me is the Deki role...

The only position he can play is the 2 midfield players. And as far as we can figure that Vieira is a must for the first team, Deki will compete with Esteban for 1st team player.

With this kind of players you can play all sorts of 4-3-3. Mancio loves this tactic, just put the puzzles together :P

ps. I am 4-4-2 fan BTW. So I don't love 4-3-3 if that's what you could say about me, but I'm just putting the things together.
ps2. Can't wait to see our Wing backs roam in the wings. There will be more room for Javier Zanetti, and I don't have to tell you what that means ;)

cheers

.h.
I hope moratti reads this thread.. lol for the sake of inter, if we lose martins i think the sum product of the summer is actually gonna be worse

Lukair makes a good point, I forgot about maxwell/maicon...
I dare say inter will forget about dacourt soon lol
Maxwell/Maicon to replace Grosso/Zanetti every now and then, just to bring a bit of fresh air to the wings, make opponents play a bit differently, a bit more uncertainty in how inter will play, etc.
I think Cambiasso/Vieira (if we play 4 4 2) is given, unfortunately for Pizarro.
I dont think Cesar will leave though, we only bought him 6 months ago, but we'll see I suppose...
I dont get the feeling Figo will play as much this season... But then, maybe he'll get the last 30-20 minutes of a match role to add depth and change the team's playing philosophy entirely to make us even more unpredictable

I never thought I'd see the day Inter got Ibrahimovic...
in last year's football manager he and adriano were always the top strikers in the league, could never actually sign him though..
(I know football manager isnt real life, just making a point though)...

Pravesh
10 Aug 06, 10:06
I wouldn't say that I am sad with this transfer but I am definitely very very SHOCKED with this move as I thought it wouldn't happen after the arrival of Crespo. Despite all the cons Zlatan have, I do think that if used well and if he can control his irritating temper, he can give alot to our club. For me, he's just the right partner for Adriano. Crespo can be our super sub, along with Cruz. I guess Martins will be sold now, unless Mancini's got a different plan.:)

Last but not the least ... FORZA ADRIANO --- ZLATAN !!!!!!

Kato
10 Aug 06, 10:09
Am I the first person to connect the overload of strikers with the 3 defenders we've been playing in pre-season :D

It was a shock when we saw our first 3-6-1 formation vs spurs, but maybe Mancini is building up to something like a 3-4-3..

Just a theory.

And lastly, to all those who are creaming themselves over this b!tch - :lol:

Chris
10 Aug 06, 10:16
There is some ridiculous attitude over in this place. I'm the first person to put my hand up and say I didn't think he was needed.... HOWEVER! He's an Inter player now, and he deserves our support until he proves otherwise.

FORZA ZLATAN!

.h.
10 Aug 06, 10:17
its part of the new attacking football philosophy
see below

----------toldo---------
zanetti-------------------grosso
-------cambiasso-pizarro---
-----------vieira-----------
figo--------------------stankovic
----------adriano---ibrahimovic-------
---------------crespo/martins----------

Duh, of course. We dont need centre backs.

Khalifa
10 Aug 06, 10:17
I like it...

I dont understand most of you guys.

Last season we couldnt score and u wanted scorers..we got one, Crespo.
today, we got Ibra, who really is more PROVEN as a player than Adriano. He's got double the skill, the same height and more verstality, i'll drop Adriano for Ibra anyday.

But no no Adriano loves inter most of you say? Loves or not, it doesnt matter if performs, we are only stuck in these shoes because our managment holds to the people that " LOVE " us. A player like Recoba wouldnt have lasted in any other club in the world.

Never mind, i think Martins should leave cause he's the most useless one in this case. I like have Recoba for free kicks and corner kicks when we are stuck. I think he can make a difference in the short time he will play.

Ibra could be cocky and what not..but so what..lets give him a chance to play and see what he can do. Btw, our team is defientely gonna benefit from this.

Viera is jus gold to have in any mid field, only thing that worries me now is the formation.

.h.
10 Aug 06, 10:24
anyway, i think we should wait until the season starts, see how mancini plays the team, and see how people perform!
Maybe we need a new coach more than anything....

I'd like to see something like this though, possibly

------------Toldo----------
---Materazzi--Cordoba--Samuel
Zanetti-------------------Grosso
--Pizarro----Vieira---Cambiasso---
-----------Martins/Crespo------
-------Ibrahimovic---Adriano-----

Martins to create space with his runs, while Ibra and Adriano play the offside trap, and use their skill to beat the last man

J zanetti
10 Aug 06, 10:25
I’m 100% certain that a deal where one of our forwards will be offloaded is already in place. I mean our management have been playing their cards almost right for the past 2 seasons. So I would expect another forward of the trio which I don’t have to mention will leave very very soon. Now it could be a loan deal or selling the player outright.

However, what is crucial and I know even our play station members here would comprehend (or will they?) is that we can not have 6 strikers in a team. I mean 6 normal and less demanding strikers wouldn’t work, let alone cry babies such as Adri, or hot tempered kids such as Ibra whom even Capello had difficulties with! :lol:

Again I ask myself why getting Crespo when we were going to get Ibra? We were fine as we were… :grumpy:

Anyhow, as I’ve said several times before Ibra was my choice ahead of the trio that we were linked with us through the summer (Toni & Trez being the other two).
I cant wait to see who is about to leave! If the reports of the sum that Man U is alleged offering us true, then I would ship Adri straight away. But I doubt Man U are that stupid! :rolleyes:

Khalifa
10 Aug 06, 10:29
Dude..i'll take him there by the hand if hes being sold for 42million POUNDS!

Mikkel
10 Aug 06, 10:30
this transfer pretty much sucks ass :yuck: :ass: , this was one of the last players I wanted in Inter, I'm not doubting his talent, but his attitude is a major problem, he thinks he is the best, which quite frankly couldn't be further from the truth. and then he is the biggest cry baby who will start complaining if we don't get the results or if he is benched. and with our soft coach then we will face problems within the squad, Mancini won't have the guts to bench him we saw that last year with Veron and the same will be the case with zlatan,

I had really hoped that he would go somewhere else but of cause we where stupid enough to get him, just typical. :yuck: :wallbang:

Inter101
10 Aug 06, 10:31
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I hate that bastrd ibrahimovic. I would bet on my life martins will be the one to leave, we were perfect b4 Ibrahimovic came along. what a waste of money.

kova9
10 Aug 06, 10:32
Man this came like a heartattack!!

I didn't expect this after Crespo, but hey, I must admit I'm a bit excited about Zlatan..

When he was in Ajax I wished Inter signed him but after he signed for Jube I started to hate him..

But if he really said he was Interista as kid then he is welcomed..And of course I want him to preform like he really knows and not like last season!!

As for the rest of the strikers I believe that Martins and Cruz are the closest to leave..I hope Martins leaves on loan, and for Cruz I think he will get a permanent deal somewhere..

.h.
10 Aug 06, 10:34
i'd love to see martins leave on loan, more first team for him... I dont see cruz/recoba/crespo playing here for more than 2 more years

Hussein
10 Aug 06, 10:38
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I hate that bastrd ibrahimovic. I would bet on my life martins will be the one to leave, we were perfect b4 Ibrahimovic came along. what a waste of money.

This guy is part of our set-up now and he's no longer a ba***d. No Interista is a ba***d no matter where he played or what he did in the past.

We have to get behind the team. Moratti has brought us another gift and we should be thankful because we have the best attack in Europe.

Just look at Milan, our fierest and closest rival this season. How will they survive with their current front line!!

I think Milan could move for a striker like Huntelaar and could because we left them with no other option ;)

Forza ragazzi
10 Aug 06, 10:38
Man, is this a record thread for posts per minute in average?:D

Well, I don't like this. But it means Oba's out, for sure.

I'm happy with one thing, though. we've bought well for a 4-3-3/4-3-1-2. Wingbacks needed; Max, Mai. Central mid needed; Vieira. Attackers; Zlatan, Crespo.

Prove me wrong, dear fellow Swede Zlatan!

Mikkel
10 Aug 06, 10:40
I’m 100% certain that a deal where one of our forwards will be offloaded is already in place. I mean our management have been playing their cards almost right for the past 2 seasons. So I would expect another forward of the trio which I don’t have to mention will leave very very soon. Now it could be a loan deal or selling the player outright.

However, what is crucial and I know even our play station members here would comprehend (or will they?) is that we can not have 6 strikers in a team. I mean 6 normal and less demanding strikers wouldn’t work, let alone cry babies such as Adri, or hot tempered kids such as Ibra whom even Capello had difficulties with! :lol:

Again I ask myself why getting Crespo when we were going to get Ibra? We were fine as we were… :grumpy:

Anyhow, as I’ve said several times before Ibra was my choice ahead of the trio that we were linked with us through the summer (Toni & Trez being the other two).
I cant wait to see who is about to leave! If the reports of the sum that Man U is alleged offering us true, then I would ship Adri straight away. But I doubt Man U are that stupid! :rolleyes:

maybe we are considering to play with 3 men upfront, then this deal give sense, with crespo playing central and the two other as flank forwards, even though I don't think it will work, but that might be the idea. or with Zlatan playing behind them, then it might work.

------------toldo
j.zanetti-cordoba-samuel-grosso
------???-cambisso-vieira
------------zlatan
--------Crespo----Adriano

Adriano@10
10 Aug 06, 10:45
Well first off all i want to thank oure transfer board fore ruining my day and the whole transfere campain 06.
What the **** did they think ohhh we have only 5 striker lets get another one.
And paying 24 mios fore a donkey what the hell did they think i mean hes worth maybe 500 euros but not a cent more.
dam am i pissed and if martins now leaves i realy hope he ll be topscorere wherever he goes.

Dam such a fkn stupid transfere and i m pissed as hell.
Ohh and sorry fore this post but i think i ve alredy said that i m pissed as hell

Frisko
10 Aug 06, 10:51
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2066/85582858b4af1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Please somebody kill me. Now. Painfully. :cry:

J zanetti
10 Aug 06, 11:00
I was in fact thinking of you when I saw that pic. After all we all have been through this kinda transfer. I had to and still have to put up with the likes of nandrolone davids, Cesar and the shittist of them all Miha ;) Now its other peoples turn I guess... cheer up mate, Ibra might even get close to double figures this season :P

Mikkel
10 Aug 06, 11:03
let's look at the bright side at least we are getting our players in good time instead of last minute which we did a couple of seasons ago and we are getting the players we are after which actually is a new experience for us :lol: :lol:

Mikkel
10 Aug 06, 11:06

lol, think durai will do it for free :lol: :P cheer up mate it ain't as bad as it first appears, and look at the bright side it could have been worse :lol:

scutzon
10 Aug 06, 11:13
I'm glad this transfer's finally completed. 18M pounds is quite a lot though. But a forward duo of Ibrahimovich-Adriano will certainly be a force to reckon with in the coming season.

However, this has posed new questions about Martins' future, who recently is linked to many other teams like Tottenham, Newcastle and the likes. I really hope he doesn't leave.

changzl
10 Aug 06, 11:36
it's a shock move and i like it.Ibrahimovic is talented and young and the most important we beat bbilan.also from tactic view adriano&ibrahimovic would be good partnership
welcome zlatan!

Shafs
10 Aug 06, 11:39
--------------Cesar---------------
J.Zanetti---Cordoba----Samuel---Grosso
Stankovic---Viera----Cambiasso----Maxwell
---------Martins!!!!!----Adriano----------

Zlatan is a good signing but we have to many strikers, I would like Reccoba and Cruz to go but we all know Moratti is gay with Reccoba.

Zlatan or Crespo doesn't have the pace or flair like Martins.

This partnership of Oba and Adri was suppose to last for a decade!!!!!

Alex de Large
10 Aug 06, 11:45
wtf is this, i wake up and i see ibrahimovic on the inter squad...

after crespo joining us i thought this guy was a milan player, i can't understand why 6 strikers? it's going to be reallly sad if 2 of the guys who REALLLY FIGHT for Inter go, yes, ibrahimoivic has more talent than cruz or martins, but cruz and martins are team players who acept the bench.

i see one of the 2004 2005 strikers OUT, adriano or recoba or cruz or martins (probably one of cruz or martins)

Luka
10 Aug 06, 11:46
Zlatan or Crespo doesn't have the pace or flair like Martins.

So?

Does it mean they are worst than him, because they can't run as fast ?

ps. Is there some rule that we can play only 4-4-2 that I'm not aware of?

Hussein
10 Aug 06, 11:55
So?

Does it mean they are worst than him, because they can't run as fast ?

ps. Is there some rule that we can play only 4-4-2 that I'm not aware of?

The coach trust 4-4-2. He only used 4-3-3 in few league games, 4-5-1 against Milan in the champions league season 04/05 (I still hate him for doing so), and 4-2-4 in last 10 minutes against JuBe is season 04/05 when we were 0-2 down. Friendlies doesn't count of course.

Handoyo
10 Aug 06, 12:00
All the noobs wanking off Ibrahimovic, f*kc off and go back to play your f*cking PlayStation or Football Manager.

Did you actually ever watch Juve play in Serie A last season? :lol:

I can't believe this $hit. The $hittiest player in Serie A, who scored half of Oba's goals, join us and all of you are masturbating over him. Whereas Oba, is now being f*cked like a black sheep.

Incredible scenes I'm seeing here. F*ck off and play your PES or FM before saying some bull$hit like "Ohhh! I'm wanking! Ibra is gonna score 30 goals and make 30 assists for Adri!"

The only 30 thing about Ibra is his shot off target per game.

F*ck this $hit.

Hussein
10 Aug 06, 12:07
All the noobs wanking off Ibrahimovic, f*kc off and go back to play your f*cking PlayStation or Football Manager.

I can't believe this $hit. The $hittiest player in Serie A, who scored half of Oba's goals, join us and all of you are masturbating over him. Whereas Oba, is now being f*cked like a black sheep.

Incredible scenes I'm seeing here. F*ck off and play your PES or FM before saying some bull$hit like "Ohhh! I'm wanking! Ibra is gonna score 30 goals and make 30 assists for Adri!"

F*ck this $hit.

Calm down dude!

There's no need to be fussy about Ibra's arrival. We all know that he's not 30 goals getter per season, but you can't deny that the lad is talented. I believe that with Ibra's quality we can set free Adriano who didn't have a REAL partner last season and struggled up front.

I think that Adriano and Martins didn't click last season and I'm totally against the sale of Martins as I think he's one for the future, but in order to win things we have to think BIG.

Ibra is one of the best forwards in Europe so that's why every Inter fan should be thankful for Moratti.

Jimmy
10 Aug 06, 12:14
Ibra is one of the best forwards in Europe so that's why every Inter fan should be thankful for Moratti.

Since when?! Zero goals scored for Sweden in the World Cup where he was ATROCIOUS! Seven goals, being the striker who played the most with the team that collected the most points in the league. He has scored as most 16 goals in one season in his career.

I am a Swede and have been following this guy since his Malmo days, and I am depressed! But he's one of us now, so I have to get over it, and hope that one of these days he will live up to the potential he has.

Chris
10 Aug 06, 12:19

F*ck this $hit.

This is probably one of the most childish posts i've read on any forum on the internet. I'm embarrassed for you.

The guy hasn't even stepped on to the training ground, and people are lining up to abuse him. I didn't know that Inter fans were this way inclined. It's very dissapointing.

Marcello
10 Aug 06, 12:22
Haha what a stupid picture
(http://www.inter.it/aas/img/85590.jpg4&n=35493)http://www.inter.it/aas/img/85590.jpg4&n=35493 (http://www.inter.it/aas/img/85590.jpg4&n=35493)

Pravesh
10 Aug 06, 12:23

F*ck this $hit.

Handoyo my friend, I hope it's another Cambiasso case for you...:stuckup:

:lol:

.h.
10 Aug 06, 12:24
To be honest, I agree with Chris.
I'd be disappointed with that post if it was from anyone, let alone an ADMINISTARTOR of the forum.

Embarrasing.

Lamb of God
10 Aug 06, 12:27
guys this is the happiest day of my life thank you God and thank you moratti and fellow interista im so ****ing happy :D shit am i dreaming this cant be real welcome to inter :D

.h.
10 Aug 06, 12:27
Quote frmo the server rules
'Vulgarities are allowed on this forum, but not to an extreme. However, you may not use foul language that is directed at anyone of our members. This is an important rule as we do not want the community spirit on FI to be damaged by members who do not respect their fellow peers. '

I think the admin just broke it.

3DnT
10 Aug 06, 12:28
remember vieri when he was a top score in seri-a with us, right?, although he did score many goal but we didn't get the scudetto, but in ibra case, he did score less goal, but his zebra team was scudetto,..
just don't count the goal only, but also see his contribution.

El Nino
10 Aug 06, 12:29
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i swear im well upset one of my fav players and just before milan were going to sign him ... :( inter did ... i just wish wish wish that milan sign a great striker and you guys .. sell martins to newcastle cause im also a fan of newcastle ... :cry: im just ... depressed

Lamb of God
10 Aug 06, 12:32
this is the happiest day of my life guys sorry if im over reacting but im so ****ing happy thank you God and moratti and all the forza inter members for believing shit this cant be happening :D yahoooooooooooo now we gonna toast everybody :D

DISCO ZZANG
10 Aug 06, 12:32
Great blow. Welcome Zlatan. of course I worry about his personality. especially I wanted Buffon than Zlatan. but great signing. because Bilanista shock by this.

Whatever Inter's calciomercato closed. no doubt. I really wish Buffon remaining at Gobbi then next season we will be get Buffon.

.h.
10 Aug 06, 12:34
I must confess i was shocked to see Ibra sign for inter after we got crespo... and I'd prefer Buffon, but either way, we've got the talent in attack now, we can do what Man Utd used to do.. no matter how many you score we'll score 1 more lol

El Nino
this is the happiest day of my life guys sorry if im over reacting but im so ****ing happy thank you God and moratti and all the forza inter members for believing shit this cant be happening :D yahoooooooooooo now we gonna toast everybody :D
:nervous: im happy for you guys though ... but hey thats life up and downs ...

THE MILAN BOARD HAVE GOT TO DO A HELL A LOT OF WORK TO MAKE THE FANS HAPPY A HELL OF A LOT :frustrat: and im starting to get fed up of all these people linked with us but eventually after weeks of reading we dont get them anyways ... BRAVO INTER you won we lost the race

Luka

Did you actually ever watched Juve play in Serie A in season 2004/2005 where Ibrahimovic was one of the best in the Juve squad?

Inspite of telling everyone who has different opinion than you to stop playing PES or FM or whatever, interest in football tactic and find out why do we need a player of Ibrahimovics characteristics.

ps. FM or PES is your answer to everyone who don't agree with you?

remember vieri when he was a top score in seri-a with us, right?, although he did score many goal but we didn't get the scudetto, but in ibra case, he did score less goal, but his zebra team was scudetto,..
just don't count the goal only, but also see his contribution.
Exactly.

The coach trust 4-4-2. He only used 4-3-3 in few league games, 4-5-1 against Milan in the champions league season 04/05 (I still hate him for doing so), and 4-2-4 in last 10 minutes against JuBe is season 04/05 when we were 0-2 down. Friendlies doesn't count of course.
Maybe he used 4-3-3 because... he lacked players needed for 4-3-3 formation ? Such as let's see... Vieira, good wing backs, better and more strikers ?

Look at the players we have. Do you see any logic in playing 4-4-2 with this squad ?

cheers

Cro Nerazzurro
10 Aug 06, 12:36
I am not happy cause we wore good without zlatan, and now, we are even better but my favorite player on earth,Oba,will leave and only club that I want him at is arsenal-who wont buy him...so it will be a sad day for me

good thing is that probably solari will play more now, with adriano ibra and crespo we must have one winger in team...wither figo or when we cant play - solari

nice team, but I am sure Oba is going to leave

El Nino
10 Aug 06, 12:37
I am not happy cause we wore good without zlatan, and now, we are even better but my favorite player on earth,Oba,will leave and only club that I want him at is arsenal-who wont buy him...so it will be a sad day for me

good thing is that probably solari will play more now, with adriano ibra and crespo we must have one winger in team...wither figo or when we cant play - solari

nice team, but I am sure Oba is going to leave
ill be really happy to see obafemi martins i am a huge fan of him if he joins newcastle ill get him hopefully back of my shirt ... itll be a happy day for me if he joins newcastle ... with Owen - Martins up front wow ... :D ... ill be a happy chappy

.h.
10 Aug 06, 12:40
I'd really like tos ee him go to newcastle, if he does leave.
My girlfriend and her family are big newcastle fans, and they are probably my 2nd favorite club :)

3DnT
10 Aug 06, 12:41
:nervous: im happy for you guys though ... but hey thats life up and downs ...

THE MILAN BOARD HAVE GOT TO DO A HELL A LOT OF WORK TO MAKE THE FANS HAPPY A HELL OF A LOT :frustrat: and im starting to get fed up of all these people linked with us but eventually after weeks of reading we dont get them anyways ... BRAVO INTER you won we lost the race

maybe your team will buy a new player after CL qualifies, and maybe thats why your team losed crespo n ibra..

El Nino
10 Aug 06, 12:41
I'd really like tos ee him go to newcastle, if he does leave.
My girlfriend and her family are big newcastle fans, and they are probably my 2nd favorite club :)
lol yeah my 2nd fav club ....... it seems you and your girlfriend and her family have good taste :)

Lamb of God
10 Aug 06, 12:42
man im really shocked with handoyo i have never heard him using vulgar words. so i see something new i think someone is going to leave inter and i hope its recoba and cruz.we are gonna be champions for sure this time.milan have lost a great player good deal for the management :D

.h.
10 Aug 06, 12:44
lol yeah my 2nd fav club ....... it seems you and your girlfriend and her family have good taste :)

They are all Geordies through and through ;)

I think before we see any more transfers in Inter I think we're gonna see Handoyo get punished as any member would for breaking forum rules, lmao.

.h.
10 Aug 06, 12:46
man im really shocked with handoyo i have never heard him using vulgar words. so i see something new i think someone is going to leave inter and i hope its recoba and cruz.we are gonna be champions for sure this time.milan have lost a great player good deal for the management :D

Leaving us Ibra, Adri, Martins, crespo... I think maybe next season, give them a chance to all develop a different style of play depending on who their partner is, we'll have one of the most unpredictable and lethal attacks in the world

3DnT
10 Aug 06, 12:48
i hope martin will stay or just loan him for 1 year, and sell cruz or recoba, so crespo, adri n ibra will be inter tridente this season just like my nick ^,,^

.h.
10 Aug 06, 12:52
Just been thinkin
if we play like..

Cambiasso --- Pizarro
and then like..

-----Vieira------
------Stankovic-----
Adriano--------Ibrahimovic
you could get some really flowing attacking play, with the appropiate left/right full backs, and give a LOT of supply to the strikers

Pajo
10 Aug 06, 12:54
Welcome Ibra!

Yeah he is a little overrated, but he is OK. And he is young what is most important. I think he'll make good partnership with Adri. They are both selfish:lol:. Anyway, I hope he will score a lot this season!

El Nino
10 Aug 06, 12:56
Just been thinkin
if we play like..

Cambiasso --- Pizarro
and then like..

-----Vieira------
------Stankovic-----
Adriano--------Ibrahimovic
you could get some really flowing attacking play, with the appropiate left/right full backs, and give a LOT of supply to the strikers
lol things are sorted then huh .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................

3DnT
10 Aug 06, 12:57
i'm only afraid that ibra will have a fight with other inter player like matrix, viera or cordoba in training match,
btw did inter player had a fight between them at training session? who?

Mikkel
10 Aug 06, 12:59
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i swear im well upset one of my fav players and just before milan were going to sign him ... :( inter did ... i just wish wish wish that milan sign a great striker and you guys .. sell martins to newcastle cause im also a fan of newcastle ... :cry: im just ... depressed

I would gladly give him to you if I had something to say in this matter, he has a disgusting personality and then he act like he is the best, just look at that picture of him in an Inter shirt. just disgusting. besides he isn't a great striker, a great striker score lots of goals, and we are lucky if Ibra scores 10 :lol: lol.

and another thing now you know how it feels to be rumoured to a good player and ending up with nothing, that was how it was for us a couple of seasons ago.

pablito
10 Aug 06, 13:00
i hate this... ibra is a bitch i hate him lol...i hope matrix bashes him.

in any case, crespo should be a good substitude..he can come on and blow the opposition away

InterFan
10 Aug 06, 13:03
It sucks.

So much money for what?! for ap layer who is doing so badly at the moment and cost Juve much less when he was younger and a better player?

He's so bad personality, he's disgusting and now we can't utilize our attacking force. Adriao is not scoring anymore, so he needs a scorer and/or a fast player to partner him. So Zlatan will be on the bench? Zlatan and Adriano together is a bad idea, as both are underperforming, overated nad can't score goals. Now it's a whole mess!

Instead of doing an order and a healty hierarchy, we create a mess, and Mancini is a very weak coach for such messes.

If we let Martins go, we'll lose theo nly fast and shot forward we have, so we lose diversity and a real home-made player, just great.

We bought him because we wanted to avoid Milan getting him.

Pod
10 Aug 06, 13:06

F*ck this $hit..................................Probably the worst post in the history of this forum.

alvaro
10 Aug 06, 13:07
http://www.aftonbladet.se/sport/0607/24/SPORT-24s80-zlatan-fri-13-fri-ny_438.jpg

Welcome :D

Lamb of God
10 Aug 06, 13:07
wow i didnt know many people hate him here at this forum i share the same concerns as all of you his attitude and about martins i hope he goes on loan that would be the greatest thing for him as he will play regularly and might be great when he comes back.lets see how ibra plays before we judge him for now i see ibra and adriano attacking.

thomas_inter
10 Aug 06, 13:17
Loved this guy from the moment I saw his goal for Ajax against NAC in the Dutch Eredivisie, always have loved him, but I sure was angry when he left to Juve, and now, he is ours :D...

Edit : you guys are right when you say he isn't that good at the moment... I agree with that....

btw here is the goal I mentionend, beautifull, goal of the decade in Holland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihBvveOe-E8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihBvveOe-E8)

Lamb of God
10 Aug 06, 13:19
does anyone know when we will officialy present ibra i cant wait to hear his first words as an inter player i hope he can convince handoyo to change his mind about him :D

Jimmy
10 Aug 06, 13:23
He will be presented at 16.00 CET. I just can't wait. :rolleyes:

And for those who can read Swedish, I've written an article to express my feelings and views:

http://www.svenskafans.com/italien/inter/artikel.asp?id=131454

Lamb of God
10 Aug 06, 13:26
cool thanks for the news looks like im not missing ibra first words as a player.i dont understand why is he hated for just a dud in one season i mean he was great at ajax and juve he was scoring and making goals he is 24 years old what can we ask more for.we can use 3 strikers.

Opeum
10 Aug 06, 13:29
Mr. Handoyo, relax... calm down a little...
great signing by inter. forza! but i can see some trouble in our squad with so many talented players... but hey, we have 2 teams now just like mancio and mihaj said and this players are for 2 teams.

Jake
10 Aug 06, 13:30

And for once we go hand in hand with Frisko. Honestly this wanker-Zlatan makes me puke everytime I see him. He's a rat on the pitch and an idiot outside of it. 24 MILLION for this dumbass, who doesn't know how to score.

Enricos
10 Aug 06, 13:30
Don't know what to think about this...

He's a talented jerk, I hope he lives up to his potential, but I'm afraid that won't happen...

I'm also curious to hear what he has to say about this...

25 million is also a lot of money :( We better get a good deal for Martins now...

Mikkel
10 Aug 06, 13:31
lol jimmy can you be more sarcastic, this is by far the best transfer we have made for a decade just think about what an amazing attack we will have, the upcoming season, two of the most talented strikers who together will destroy every opponent, I just cant wait to see them in action. :rolleyes:

Oh I'm defiantly gonna get a jersey with his name on and hang it up on the wall, this is really a dream come true. :rolleyes:

it soon 16.00 oh I can't wait to see the presentation, this is by far the best day of my life. :lol:

K.I.
10 Aug 06, 13:33
lol so now we have 6 strikers?we definately have to sell 2 strikers,and i think they will be 2 of recoba,martins and cruz.

Lamb of God
10 Aug 06, 13:37
if we sell recoba and cruz we are not an old inter home anymore but i dont think recoba and cruz would be going im sad to hear.martins is real good player plus he is 21 years old we might use that money to get mancini who knows.

Mikkel
10 Aug 06, 13:38
lol so now we have 6 strikers?we definately have to sell 2 strikers,and i think they will be 2 of recoba,martins and cruz.

lol, it can hardly be anyone else. and knowing Moratti then those two will be Cruz :frustrat: and Martins.

thomas_inter
10 Aug 06, 13:46

Mancini said he wanted to have 5 strikes for the new season, so I don't think we are going to sell to strikes, but one, and it lookes like its going to be Oba, sadly, I prefered to sell Recoba... Walking Injury...

Mikkel
10 Aug 06, 13:48
He will be presented at 16.00 CET. I just can't wait. :rolleyes:

And for those who can read Swedish, I've written an article to express my feelings and views:

http://www.svenskafans.com/italien/inter/artikel.asp?id=131454

oh and jimmy to the part about all the zlatan lovers coming to the club, is that much worse then those biased recoba lovers we have here already, or what about the Adriano lovers, I wouldn't be surprised if many of them will stop supporting Inter the day that these players leave.

and another thing, you would think that the newest members name would be Ibra.... but the newest is Ronaldo... :lol: lol

Luka
10 Aug 06, 13:49
I would gladly give him to you if I had something to say in this matter, he has a disgusting personality and then he act like he is the best, just look at that picture of him in an Inter shirt. just disgusting. besides he isn't a great striker, a great striker score lots of goals, and we are lucky if Ibra scores 10 :lol: lol.

He wasn't signed for only scoring, but for his creativness.

Look at Totti. He is a striker, but is he judged by his goals only ?

At least I think that is the case, cause otherwise it wouldn't make sense.

Jimmy
10 Aug 06, 13:52
Nah, Mikkel, trust me. Zlatan lovers in Sweden is a huge amount, and usually in their young teen. I mean, we've even got ourself our first Zlatan-fan at THIS forum from Sweden. :D What did it take? Two hours?

It's a disease caused by Swedish media. Only positive thing is TV-stations obsession with him and will therefore show every Inter game next season.

Hammoudi
10 Aug 06, 13:57
WOW, I can't believe some of the reactions here!

Big farking deal, we finally have a player who can dribble and hold on to the ball while the strikers/offensive midfielders advance forwards. Whom did we have to do this task.

And please don't cry over Martins, Cruz or Recoba. All of them can leave because we have better strikers. Frankly, neither of them is Inter quality and I'd rather have players better than them.

Yes, he was horrible last season, but what about the season before? Also, I am not making excuses, but I think he would have been far better had Juventus used a more offensive scheme.

And about character etc. our assistant coach is Miha FFS!

Gaetan
10 Aug 06, 13:58

F*ck this $hit.

Han, are you serious?

First of all, you know damn well that Ibrahimovic has proved himself in Calcio in his first season. Since some here are so obsessed with statsheets making the player, perhaps 16 goals does not cut it for a support striker, but in normal standards, it is plenty. Before you give one stick for supporting this transfer, maybe you clear your vision because your biased views are bursting through this post of yours.

Fooling yourself that he's a bad player is one thing. I can understand that you dislike his selfish persona or his arrogance, but we all know he is as talented as they come and can build up play. This means, scoring gols isn't his "priority" per se and he has other qualities. So, to tell me that this is such a crap transfer, you do know that the number of gols in comparison to Cruz or Obafemi Martins is somewhat irrelevant to what we have brought him here to do?

Either way. The Zlatan bashing is in full effect, and I have no problem with it unless it's just in pure hate and based on no rational points as I quoted above. With all due respect which you know I definately have for you, but I was left absolutely shocked by the unnecessary comments you stated above. Jimmy, Frisko and them clearly are not fans, but I'm sure they both or one of them know what Ibra is capable of and exactly what Moratti and our manage invision or trust that he can and will do.

I'm not even in the mood to express my mood over this signing anymore, really. Congrats to the Inter management for showing some terrific ideas towards next season. Showing some heart and intregrity, I say. Grazie!

J zanetti
10 Aug 06, 13:58
To Jimmy -
I read the article and I agree with you that it will now be a pain to be an interista while living in Sweden. Imagine all the kids running around the supermarket with Zlatans name printed on the back :rolleyes:

Anyhow I fully agree on the tactical side of things. As I mentioned in my first post in this record breaking increasing # of posts thread – that I too cant see the logic behind this move when we have just got Crespo in a superb deal!

I’m now more eager to see who will leave and what tactics Mancini have in mind. I just cant see how he is going abandon his favourite 4-4-2 formation.
We had the perfect squad for a 4-4-2 formation why ruin it?

It must be feeling like a big brother eviction week for our evictee trio up front. As they say here “ who goes, you decide” To evict Chino call xxxxx – To evict Oba call xxxx to evict Cruz call xxxxx :rolleyes:

Hammoudi
10 Aug 06, 14:00
Jimmy and Ashkan, did you miss the bit in the Crespo conference where he more or less implied that he expects to be on the bench?

He will take Cruz's place, which is great. Cruz is great and all, but he could have been better if he stopped diving like a little girl and focus on scoring more goals or advancing forward.

I'd rather see Crespo coming out of the bench than Cruz.

MoH
10 Aug 06, 14:00
:undecide:

I agree with 50% of what has been said in this thread, but come on guys when did Zlatan become such a lousy player??? It doesn't mean I'm happy with this transfer, mainly for the grounds as to why we require both Crespo and Zlatan??? A perfect transfer market…ruined. :nono:

Gaetan
10 Aug 06, 14:03
Jimmy and Ashkan, did you miss the bit in the Crespo conference where he more or less implied that he expects to be on the bench?

He will take Cruz's place, which is great. Cruz is great and all, but he could have been better if he stopped diving like a little girl and focus on scoring more goals or advancing forward.

Crespo is coming off a team in which he sat on the bench and not only did he imply his expectations where to start off the bench (not that he lacks ambitions, but he is a newcomer, so be it) but no where did he say that he came here for other reasons then to win.

He will take either Cruz, Recoba or Martin's place. The latter two are not Inter quality.

Hammoudi
10 Aug 06, 14:05
He isn't over 30, didn't come for free, and isn't a has-been, I guess some of our fans are starting to blame Branca for breaking the golden rule.

Hammoudi
10 Aug 06, 14:07
Crespo is coming off a team in which he sat on the bench and not only did he imply his expectations where to start off the bench (not that he lacks ambitions, but he is a newcomer, so be it) but no where did he say that he came here for other reasons then to win.

He will take either Cruz, Recoba or Martin's place. The latter two are not Inter quality.

Yeah, his place will primarily be the bench. And what a great bencher to have. I am sick of Martins and Recoba, they can fark off to the next team, can't we damn have a breath of fresh air on the bench?

Cruz is the only one I'd like to stay. Since he is far better than those two and is least likely to complain.

J zanetti
10 Aug 06, 14:07

Agreed there Hamed. I guess you know that I was and somehow still am in favour of this deal. What bothers me is the Crespo issue here and the fact that we have to say goodbye to one other forward. Currently if it was up to me Cruz would be the one sacrificed as I mentioned yesterday his playing style is less similar to Chino and Oba as those 2 can give us other dimensions if things aren’t going our way.
I’m not as critical as many here, yet I’m not over the moon.

LOOL at the Miha thingy though – true if Mancini cant tame him, surely Miha can and will.

Gaetan
10 Aug 06, 14:10
Yeah, his place will primarily be the bench. And what a great bencher to have. I am sick of Martins and Recoba, they can fark off to the next team, can't we damn have a breath of fresh air on the bench?

You know, I woke up this morning to a sea of crap post regarding Ibrahimovic and it's definately refreshing enough to have you share my view. What the hell is so bad about getting a player that can actually dribble, create his own and for others? Oh wait, your right, he's under 30 and wasn't free. Golden rule, yep.

Hamed, you know what I find funniest and disturbing? It's when Han claims that those who like Zlatan may be gamers or newbies. Simply gets under my skin, really. Big club mentality is exactly what we've done this summer, and I am so damn proud!

Wearing my Inter top around town today. :)

Hammoudi
10 Aug 06, 14:12
Ah, sorry, I misunderstood there Ashkan, then it's solely now directed towards Jimmy!

LOL @ the Miha bit. I didn't mean it that way, but the way you understood it even makes more sense :D Yeah, I think Miha will straighten some of the players out, he will do the stuff Mancini can't.

What I meant was a reply to those who complained about Zlatan joining us because of his character. I think they believe our club is full of angels and honest players. I mentioned Miha who broke records in UEFA suspensions and will add Figo the greatest Diver of all times.

K.I.
10 Aug 06, 14:14
Crespo said he will work as hard as he can and try to earn the starting spot,but that doesnt mean he will be on the bench,to me and to alot of people here we consider him a sure starter because he is what we need,a goal scorer.

Cruz was great last season but he is old,martins was a disaster last season,and recoba was always injured,sell 2 of these and we will be fine.

de_diro69
10 Aug 06, 14:15
Cruz and Recoba to leave,
Oba is young and we can loan him for one year!
if Adri leaves due to the new signing of Ibra, were are truly FUKED
as ADRI Hearts is Black n Blue, were IBRA is only after Money !!!!1
THINK ABOUT THAT>>>>>>

IBRA @INTER = Waste of money + possible departure of ADRI = worst signing ever........

Gaetan
10 Aug 06, 14:15
What I meant was a reply to those who complained about Zlatan joining us because of his character. I think they believe our club is full of angels and honest players. I mentioned Miha who broke records in UEFA suspensions and will add Figo the greatest Diver of all times.

Or how about the blind that think one must love Inter?

Get over it. Our very own Crespo doll bashed us on his way to Milan, and he receives a hero's welcome when he returns. It's all about performance, some need to take their heart out of this at times when we're discussing transfers.

When we are in mid-season form I'm going to enjoy so many of these posters that'll be on Zlatan's jockstrap for his combo with Adriano.

chingashow
10 Aug 06, 14:25
Welcome Ibra!
i hope u'll pay back those 25m by scoring and assistin Adriano and co

Lamb of God
10 Aug 06, 14:28
agreed
.................................................. .................................................. ....................

i like your line up there.it can be a reality that we play with three strikers as for ibra we have to be thankful we got him because milan fans would be cursing right now for not having him.we are the team to beat yall.

Adam
10 Aug 06, 14:29
Nah, Mikkel, trust me. Zlatan lovers in Sweden is a huge amount, and usually in their young teen. I mean, we've even got ourself our first Zlatan-fan at THIS forum from Sweden. :D What did it take? Two hours?

It's a disease caused by Swedish media. Only positive thing is TV-stations obsession with him and will therefore show every Inter game next season.

I somehow feel that post is directed towards me. To answer your retorical question, it took three and a half hours.:P But i resent the term Zlatan lover, i would rather it would be Malmö ff supporter but i guess "Zlatan lover" will do.

Negrozzuri
10 Aug 06, 14:31
Wow! Now that's the biggest suprise this Summer- But the pressure is now on us, we gotta make this sh*t work or else it'll be for nothing! and thats 6 F**KING strikers, and as much as i don't want Martins gone 'cause he's my boy: it looks likely (Why are Cruz and Recoba still with this team!?). Anyways:...... IBRA! You stupid B*tch! get your f**king act together and take the pressure of my, Boi the EMPEROR! or I'm gonna f**king bash you! HA HA! Welcome To Nerazzurri Kingdom, DumbF**k!

Khalifa
10 Aug 06, 14:32
Ahh..Zlatan...your only gonna do us harm. Why did we take a risk and sign such a good talent? we should have stuck with our strikers...

Honest..i hate his ****ing guts..but i cant wait to see some world class players worthy of our name in that team.

Jimmy
10 Aug 06, 14:37
And to prove how Swedish media is when it comes to Zlatan, Expressen already has quotes from his press-conference.

"I am very happy to have come to a strong team. When I heard Inter were interested in me, I was very happy because I was an Inter supporter as young."

"I came here to win, I don't care who I play with (strikers)."

Regarding his bad character:

"I do everything to win, the things that are in the newspapers is about another person, but I am a winner and I do not accept to lose."

Adam
10 Aug 06, 14:49
I noticed some of you seem to think Ibra is out for the money only and nothing else. I see where you're coming from because I too hate the "go the the rival team type players" but in Ibra's case it's different circumstances.

I feel there is a lot of factors that need to be taken into consideration when judging Ibra's "heart".

For one, part of the Juventini curva has booed him the last three months of last years Serie A campaign. Second, DP, trezeguet, Viera, Buffon, Cannavaro all made 5,5 million euros while Ibra was making 1,4. For a player that has been witha club for two years and had a very succesfull first year that seems a little too small amount. Third, Zlatan is a young player who wants to win titles, how can you expect him too want to stay with a club that won't play in Champions League for at least three years? And a club that also cheats?

Fourth, his girlfriend is pregnant with his first child and she wants to move to Milano because of practical reasons.

In those circumstances i can't find a single reason as to why he should stay with Juve, what for the love of the fans? The fans that sing Alessandro del Piero ole everytime he touches the ball? He'd be a fool if he stayed.

P.s I don't think he will be making 5 million euros, I think that's just media bullshit. Maybe he will be making 2,5 to 3.

I just hope Adriano stays with the club, Adriano- Ibra makes my mouth water.:drool:

J zanetti
10 Aug 06, 14:54
I noticed some of you seem to think Ibra is out for the money only and nothing else. I see where you're coming from because I too hate the "go the the rival team type players" but in Ibra's case it's different circumstances.

I feel there is a lot of factors that need to be taken into consideration when judging Ibra's "heart".

For one, part of the Juventini curva has booed him the last three months of last years Serie A campaign. Second, DP, trezeguet, Viera, Buffon, Cannavaro all made 5,5 million euros while Ibra was making 1,4. For a player that has been witha club for two years and had a very succesfull first year that seems a little too small amount. Third, Zlatan is a young player who wants to win titles, how can you expect him too want to stay with a club that won't play in Champions League for at least three years? And a club that also cheats?

Fourth, his girlfriend is pregnant with his first child and she wants to move to Milano because of practical reasons.

In those circumstances i can't find a single reason as to why he should stay with Juve, what for the love of the fans? The fans that sing Alessandro del Piero ole everytime he touches the ball? He'd be a fool if he stayed.

P.s I don't think he will be making 5 million euros, I think that's just media bullshit. Maybe he will be making 2,5 to 3.

I just hope Adriano stays with the club, Adriano- Ibra makes my mouth water.:drool:
If only you knew how our curva treated the likes of Vieri and other high profile players like him when they didn’t play well or shall I say didn’t live up to the money transferred into their bank account every month.

One thing is certain is Ibra didn’t cope with the pressure from their non-existence stadium fan then he will have a hell of a problem playing in front of our fans.
He better deliver, and deliver quick otherwise it will be tricky. ;)

Jimmy
10 Aug 06, 15:02
http://img.aftonbladet.se/sport/0608/10/zlatan.jpg

Inter.it is absolutely sleeping right now. I've got all these quotes I need confirmed too. :mad:

Adam
10 Aug 06, 15:03
If only you knew how our curva treated the likes of Vieri and other high profile players like him when they didn’t play well or shall I say didn’t live up to the money transferred into their bank account every month.

One thing is certain is Ibra didn’t cope with the pressure from their non-existence stadium fan then he will have a hell of a problem playing in front of our fans.
He better deliver, and deliver quick otherwise it will be tricky. ;)

Hehe, I totally agree. Fans have every right to be upset when players aren't performing. I'm just saying you can't really blame him for wanting out, at least that's my two cents.

He seems to have lost the extra weight he picked up last year so hopefully he will have a good start and regains his form.

Btw, did Milan get any points deduction this year or did they appeal it?

Hammoudi
10 Aug 06, 15:03
you know why Milan didn't sign him? no, its not Championship Manager where he rejected Milan because he's an Inter fan, its because Milan recognise that he's not worth half of that amount.

Cat, I disagree there. I think Milan wanted to sign him because him and Gila would have been deadly.

However, they thought that they could wait since there is no way we would pay 25M euros for him and they can. Also, Juve and Milan have a war now, and Juve would rather sell him to us than them.

I think Milan thought he was theirs, and I think they are stunned now.

UhUhOleguer
10 Aug 06, 15:08

Now there is a BIG possibility that Adri will leave. Any club with the right sum of cash and Adri is a gone – mark my word for that. (not that I will miss him much bit still…) :rolleyes:

Only the likes of Mourinho, and Capello can cope with players like Cassano and Zlatan. Mancini doesn’t have the right balls for it.
As someone recently wrote it will be interesting to see how the likes of Viera, Cordoba and our mr thug Miha will welcome him in the team.
Don’t be surprise if half way into the season and there is more media coverage from inside our locker room than what we have achieved on the footballing pitch. Sad but true..

I was thinking the same..

the deal for Ibra, now that Crespo is there, is 100% unnecessary. I think I eyed the board, saying that for the first time they did everything right in the transfer market.

Now they have done everything they did right wrong, with just one signing.
So many egos in one team...and for whatever it's worth, compared to Zlatan Adriano is an angel and easy to handle.

Stupid as it gets..

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 15:19
We needed striker who will score goals, now we have two of them: Crespo and Ibrahimovic. Plus we have Adriano, I think they will train till blood to earn place in the first team.

Only unconfident players will leave :lol:

Hammoudi
10 Aug 06, 15:20
The players are good but the teams ethics isnt.

Gotta admit, this is the first time I see a Juventina using the term ethics in the right manner!

But hey, having bad team ethics is 10000000x better than having no ethics at all!

Gaetan
10 Aug 06, 15:24

Inter.it is absolutely sleeping right now. I've got all these quotes I need confirmed too. :mad:

Wonderful! :star:

Not that this is important to us at all, but Milan must be shocked as mentioned a few post before me. They thought they'd get Ibra at a "bargain" price compared to what Juve were asking, but Moratti did exactly what I requested, putting his pocketbooks where his mouth is. Molto grazie.

alvaro
10 Aug 06, 16:00
http://img.aftonbladet.se/sport/0608/10/nyibra.jpg

What a face :D

- - - - - - - - - - -

Roberto
10 Aug 06, 16:03
This is a fantastic signing. Zlatan is a special player. I see a wonderful partnership forming between him and Adriano. At the beginning of last season Zlatan was simply brilliant. Setting up goals for Juve left and right. Giving defenders headaches. In the 2nd half he was a completely different player and I hope he is back to his good form. He has a long future here at Inter and I can't wait to see him on the pitch.

Welcome Zlatan Interistavic.

Adam
10 Aug 06, 16:03
Do you guys have a multimedia section where you can post video links and stuff?:)

Hammoudi
10 Aug 06, 16:06
Do you guys have a multimedia section where you can post video links and stuff?:)

Yes, but you have to have at least a 1000 posts to be able to view it.

I guess you have some great Zlatan videos that you want to upload. I'd love to see some of them, not sure what the best way would be.

Maybe you can send them or talk with one of the video gurus here (Marcello, h2o etc.)

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 16:12
The only reason why I didn't want Zlatan to join Inter was his personality and taht he plays for money. But me have to accept that he is good striker, who scores a lot.

I remember how good he was when he joined Inter and his goals in Champions League. Hope he will do much better at Inter.

Welcome Zlatan Ibrahimovic :interscarf:

Jimmy
10 Aug 06, 16:13
Mustafa, what are you talking about?

* Ibrahimovic doesn't score a lot
* He rarely scored in the Champions League

Hammoudi
10 Aug 06, 16:14
The only reason why I didn't want Zlatan to join Inter was his personality and taht he plays for money. But me have to accept that he is good striker, who scores a lot.

Personality? Well, we have people like Materazzi, Miha, Stan, Figo etc. etc. I don't think Zlatan is worse than them.

Plays for money? Yeah, that's a drawback. You'd think he'll play for milk and cookies since legends like Recoba play for free.

Lamb of God
10 Aug 06, 16:18
ibra seems to be full of smiles hope he perfroms well with adriano.so what do you think the formation would be like.the way i see it we are going to use pizza in our midfield so it would be stan-vieira-cambiasso-pizza.cant imagine how good our midfield is.now who is milans main striker i guess they are really heart broken by the ibra snub.

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 16:18
Plays for money? Yeah, that's a drawback. You'd think he'll play for milk and cookies since legends like Recoba play for free.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you understood what I meant. For him money os probably the on;y reason. He don't have love for club or something. He is Bosnian and plays for Sweden for instance.

Let's hope he will do great job at Inter and after couple of month everybody will forget about tehse 25 million ;)

Adam
10 Aug 06, 16:20
Yes, but you have to have at least a 1000 posts to be able to view it.

I guess you have some great Zlatan videos that you want to upload. I'd love to see some of them, not sure what the best way would be.

Maybe you can send them or talk with one of the video gurus here (Marcello, h2o etc.)

Is that foreal? Or are you pulling my leg. A thousand posts to view multimedia section? Strange.

Anyways, maybe I'll just post it here since you are absolutely right, I have some ZLatan videos i want to show. I guess you're not interested in Malmö FF videos.

Well people should start with the Zlatanmovie videos because they are the absolutely best football videos on the net. At the moment there ar six videos which show almost everything Zlatan has done since beggining of his career at the great club of Malmö FF.:heart: to some of the other clubs he has played which aren't worth mentioning.:D

www.Zlatanmovie.tk

If you haven't seen these vids you definitly should check them out. chronologicly.

Here is a short clip with some wondergoals Zlatan has scored in the 2005-2006 season with Juve and the Swedish national team.:heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9xeC-ZtAlk

Enjoy:)

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 16:21
ibra seems to be full of smiles hope he perfroms well with adriano.so what do you think the formation would be like.the way i see it we are going to use pizza in our midfield so it would be stan-vieira-cambiasso-pizza.cant imagine how good our midfield is.now who is milans main striker i guess they are really heart broken by the ibra snub.

I think Mancini is aiming 4-3-3 formation, or 4-3-1-2, or 4-3-2-1. but anyway it will mostly be attacking formation. That what most of us want ;)

Michal
10 Aug 06, 16:24

http://forza-inter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1054

This is a thread for all the members who have less than 1000 posts...;)

Adam
10 Aug 06, 16:29
http://forza-inter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1054

This is a thread for all the members who have less than 1000 posts...;)

Ooops, i didn't see that one.:wth: Thx dude.:)

Maybe I'll just copy my post here in to that thread.

Hammoudi
10 Aug 06, 16:30
For him money os probably the on;y reason. He don't have love for club or something. He is Bosnian and plays for Sweden for instance.

Out of all the reasons, this is the most ridiculous, friend. I think he is an Inter fan and Inter means more than Juve of Milan to him.

As for the example you mentioned, I find it ridiculous as well. I hate it when people like to impose their own views.

If I was born in Sweden but my parents come from Bosnia, then I wouldn't even hesistate and I'd play for Sweden. If I want to play for Bosnia then I'd go and live there.

But some would opt to play for their parent's land, that's their own business. But I hate it when they try to portray those who choose otherwise as glory hunters or sell-outs!

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 16:36
Out of all the reasons, this is the most ridiculous, friend. I think he is an Inter fan and Inter means more than Juve of Milan to him.

As for the example you mentioned, I find it ridiculous as well. I hate it when people like to impose their own views.

If I was born in Sweden but my parents come from Bosnia, then I wouldn't even hesistate and I'd play for Sweden. If I want to play for Bosnia then I'd go and live there.

But some would opt to play for their parent's land, that's their own business. But I hate it when they try to portray those who choose otherwise as glory hunters or sell-outs!

Let's hope that what he told is true and he is Inter fan and he wll do good here.

And anyway Zlatan Ibrahimovic is not look like real Sweden, he could probably change his name for something like Ibrahimsson :lol:

Gaetan
10 Aug 06, 16:39
I think you understood what I meant. For him money os probably the on;y reason. He don't have love for club or something. He is Bosnian and plays for Sweden for instance.

What a load of bullocks.

So, as a Haitian-American, I can relate to Ibrahimovic. His parents may be purely Bosnian, but he was born and raised in Sweden, correct?

Even if he does feel Bosnian as I feel Haitian, it's understood to be money hungry if I chose to represent the United States because it's where I reside and it's what is best for me?

Please explain. This whole Bosnia-Sweden thing around Ibrahimovic is a huge confusion to me if it's as simple as I think it is.

Frisko
10 Aug 06, 16:53
Inter will always be a underachieving team, i do know you all know that too. Listen forget whats happening at Juventus for a second, cos they'll be back. But seriously ok you bought some ok players. Vieira has easily passed it and im Glad you took him from us. Ibra .......Well what can i say about him. Hes very arrogant egotistical temperamental and is a walking time bomb. Good luck to him cos he'll definately need it.
Lol Gobbo at least we have some players left, you're probably gonna have to get Deschamp out of retirement and back on the pitch to get to 11 players next year in your beloved Serie B :dielaugh:

Zlatan was so bad, strange that JuBe's management first begged him to stay, then threatened him, then begged him again...

Lamb of God
10 Aug 06, 16:56
Inter will always be a underachieving team, i do know you all know that too. Listen forget whats happening at Juventus for a second, cos they'll be back. But seriously ok you bought some ok players. Vieira has easily passed it and im Glad you took him from us. Ibra .......Well what can i say about him. Hes very arrogant egotistical temperamental and is a walking time bomb. Good luck to him cos he'll definately need it.

i understand your problem but dont come here moaning this is inter forum not a juve sympathy forum and deep inside you be thinking i wish you were an inter fan so you could celebrate this beautiful moment with us.so you enjoy your B time and we enjoy our world champs glory.go and cry to nedved he might go to torino anytime.

go_down
10 Aug 06, 17:02
hi i'm new here on forum but old Inter fan...coming from Croatia-Split

i'm too happy,we bought one of the best players in the world and i cant wait season to start...

forza Inter

.h.
10 Aug 06, 17:03
I dont care what you think about inter, or the players we bought, but I'd like to remind you that you paid 13 million for vieira in the first place, we picked him up for like 6... Whose stupid?
We picked up Iba more than you paid for him yes, but we would sell adriano now for alot more than we paid for him tooo...
the similiarities are remarkable.. Parma and now Juventus are just feeder clubs for inter

Also, is it just me or do all footballers seem to sign for clubs they've loved their entire lives? lol

M.Adnan
10 Aug 06, 17:05
AHHHHHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!

ZLATAN. :D

I wake up, I open Inter.it, and I find: Ibrahimovic:" Inter, my team as a boy". :D

I asked myself if I'm still dreaming. :D

Welcome you prick. :D

Luka
10 Aug 06, 17:10
But seriously ok you bought some ok players. Vieira has easily passed it and im Glad you took him from us. Ibra .......Well what can i say about him.
We'll see what you'll say when Buffon will be signed by Inter as well.

But hey, having bad team ethics is 10000000x better than having no ethics at all!
HAHAHA LOL ! :P

Sorry, couldn't resist :>

.h.
10 Aug 06, 17:10
Actually
Inter was founded before Milan, and milan was founded as a 'spin off' or 'rivals' to Inter, by the working class.
By way of history, inter is the true milan team

Lamb of God
10 Aug 06, 17:14
LOL! you guys here really are something else. Im not crying Whats happening to Juve what so ever! This is a blessing in disguise. Were getting rid of the so called money grabbers, the kind of money grabbers your club has had for many years and win NOTHING! LOL. We were winners on the pitch! And you know that we Pissed on serieA the last 2 seasons. You guys on the other hand are a complete Joke to football. Hardly Any Italians in your squad of so called champions. The real fact is that even with Milans 8point deduction They WILL win the league. Your team with all the money power you have simply cannot win SH!T!!! LOL. Your team is a shrivelled pair of B0llocks! Have Ibrahimo-Miss cos he simply cannot hit a barn door and if you check most of the Juventus sites they are simply glad hes gone. As for Paddy .....Well goes without saying. The only signing that was good by you guys was Grosso, but he is gash if you think about it.

We may be in serieB for now but we'll win more than you by the time we come back. You can have your moretti trophy cos thats what your club can only win.

So before you guys think im jealous of your boys think again, EH?? what exactly is there to be jealous about. You've REALLY only won 13 scudettos and you all get excited bout wrongly being awarded your 14th. Desperate doesnt come to mind of the juventino's and the whole of the footballing world Course Not! LOL. Least i get more positive reaction from ACMilan fans they are the true team of Milano. Your guys are the left overs of sh!te.

Ciao Interistas!

you guys were champions on the pitch because of one reason you guys bribed the referee we too could be winners of 20 scudettos if we did the same.its hard to admit it when you guys are pure losers.your team is full of mercenary and we have many loyal players in our team.stop crapping around here and ready to lose more players in the future.juve has no future.

Diavolo
10 Aug 06, 18:13
Actually
Inter was founded before Milan, and milan was founded as a 'spin off' or 'rivals' to Inter, by the working class.
By way of history, inter is the true milan team
Someone teach this guy history. Some hints for you to figure it out yourself: Who's called Milan? Who wears the original colours? Whom logo has 1899 and whom 1908?

About ibra you won the race. Don't even know if it's good or bad. He can bring menace to your team with that other Gobbi who joined you. He's still a talent and can provide some magic so the question is how he handles his temper. Will see what will happend in your line-up too.

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 18:14
What a load of bullocks.

So, as a Haitian-American, I can relate to Ibrahimovic. His parents may be purely Bosnian, but he was born and raised in Sweden, correct?

Even if he does feel Bosnian as I feel Haitian, it's understood to be money hungry if I chose to represent the United States because it's where I reside and it's what is best for me?

Please explain. This whole Bosnia-Sweden thing around Ibrahimovic is a huge confusion to me if it's as simple as I think it is.

Players don't get paid when they play for national team. They only get money from their contracts which they have with clubs.

So tehre is no difference wheteher Zlatan plays for Sweden or if he would play for Bosnia :lol:

UhUhOleguer
10 Aug 06, 18:15
]

It must be feeling like a big brother eviction week for our evictee trio up front. As they say here “ who goes, you decide” To evict Chino call xxxxx – To evict Oba call xxxx to evict Cruz call xxxxx :rolleyes:

LOOOOOOOL!

mate...you seriously gotta find a different series to watch. HAHAHAHAHA!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

damn...a true BB addict! ;)

Anyway..regarding Zlatan, he is the perfect striker for any sytem that plays with 2 strikers. I don't think that Mancini will now go for 4-3-3 or any other system. If he goes for 4-3-3, Figo will most probably play on the right and Zlatan more or less get a "Ronaldinho-role" he might even be able to play.
This could also lead to Deki playing as offensive midfield in a role that suits him definetly better and Vieira and Cambiasso as defensive midfields.

But again, I doubt it as Zlatan is the classic support striker.

Hammoudi
10 Aug 06, 18:16
hi i'm new here on forum but old Inter fan...coming from Croatia-Split

i'm too happy,we bought one of the best players in the world and i cant wait season to start...

forza Inter

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay :star: We already have one member here from Split, and he is awesome, so don't disappoint :P

LOL! you guys here really are something else. Im not crying Whats happening to Juve what so ever! This is a blessing in disguise. Were getting rid of the so called money grabbers, the kind of money grabbers your club has had for many years and win NOTHING! LOL. We were winners on the pitch! And you know that we Pissed on serieA the last 2 seasons. You guys on the other hand are a complete Joke to football. Hardly Any Italians in your squad of so called champions. The real fact is that even with Milans 8point deduction They WILL win the league. Your team with all the money power you have simply cannot win SH!T!!! LOL. Your team is a shrivelled pair of B0llocks! Have Ibrahimo-Miss cos he simply cannot hit a barn door and if you check most of the Juventus sites they are simply glad hes gone. As for Paddy .....Well goes without saying. The only signing that was good by you guys was Grosso, but he is gash if you think about it.

We may be in serieB for now but we'll win more than you by the time we come back. You can have your moretti trophy cos thats what your club can only win.

So before you guys think im jealous of your boys think again, EH?? what exactly is there to be jealous about. You've REALLY only won 13 scudettos and you all get excited bout wrongly being awarded your 14th. Desperate doesnt come to mind of the juventino's and the whole of the footballing world Course Not! LOL. Least i get more positive reaction from ACMilan fans they are the true team of Milano. Your guys are the left overs of sh!te.

Ciao Interistas!

Wow, so was your shrink's advice of venting your anger good? Do you feel better there? Anyway, visiting time has started, go and check if for a change someone is coming this time!

If we are a joke, then you are disgrace.

Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters Cheaters

Zamorano1+8=9
10 Aug 06, 18:25
"I think it's good to have many good players. the competiton between them will be good, and they wil train hard" - mustaf

Yea but most times they end up leaving.

And this 4-3-3 talk is bullshit! I don't see that happening at all. With Ibra signing, I Think it is Adriano who will be leaving:-(. I don't care how old Cruz is, he is awesome off the bench.

and to that dude who doesnt know his Inter history. It is Inter that is the "working class" team.

Executioner
10 Aug 06, 18:26

Ciao Interistas!
Ah man, why do you f*ckbags join this site? :rolleyes:

I hope you feel better after what you said, and BTW, nobody cares! Your team are just cheaters... :rolleyes:

And our club can win MORE than you can imagine :rolleyes:

So I have a suggestion, go f*ck yourself.

BTW, welcome Ibra, you made the right choice by joining a REAL team, not a mafia team (milan)

Adam
10 Aug 06, 18:32
"

and to that dude who doesnt know his Inter history. It is Inter that is the "working class" team.

That's cool:happy: , That's why I never liked Zlatan playing for Juve. Turin is mostly a bunch of spoiled rich kids living off of daddy's paycheck.

Zlatan is going to fit right in here.

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 18:37
And this 4-3-3 talk is bullshit! I don't see that happening at all. With Ibra signing, I Think it is Adriano who will be leaving:-(. I don't care how old Cruz is, he is awesome off the bench.

4-3-3 is good tactics, of cource not with 3 strikers. Portugal plays this tactics, Italy used to play with 4 strikers on EURO 2008, and also against Germany:

---------------Toni---------------
--Del Piero-----Totti-----Iaquinta--

Shugon
10 Aug 06, 18:49
i have one quastion :\
Adriano is leaving?!#@

in the israeki papers said that adriano was unhappy in the last weeks...
and now When Inter purchased Crespo & Zlatan, Adriano will leave for sure :|

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 18:51
Adriano is leaving?!#@

i can't say this is for sure. It's just roumors. Adriano is not type of player who will fear competition with Crespo and Zlatan ;)

Shugon
10 Aug 06, 19:05
its not that, but we brought 2 perfect strikers in lots of money...
and we have 6 strikers!!! its a lot...

the roumors said that Manchester U offers 42 million euro :\

Hammoudi
10 Aug 06, 19:08
All you interistas mums loved getting banged by black c0cks! feel the power of the black. Dont be racists now. Im black obviously! Be careful whatyou say.

No no no. The shrink only said vent your anger, I don't think he said attack others' mums.

Visting time over.

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 19:10
its not that, but we brought 2 perfect strikers in lots of money...
and we have 6 strikers!!! its a lot...

the roumors said that Manchester U offers 42 million euro :\

Roumors told it was £42 million, which is around 60 million euro by the way. Inter didn't sell him when Abramovich offered 100 million euro, will not sell now.

SB9Dragon
10 Aug 06, 19:17
I can't believe we actually signed Zlatan. I'm shocked as hell. Crespo & Zlatan in the same damn week? If this club can come together and truly gel for once, I truly think we can rise to be the best damn team in Europe, period. Move over Barca. Though it will take a hell of a lot to accomplish such a feat.

Back to Zlatan himself, I sure as hell wonder who Mancini is gonna start. This is exactly what I wanted for Adriano, some stiff competition for his spot. Now he'll have to continuously put in effort to retain it. It's about damn time we lose this foolish concept of putting all our faith in one forward through thick and thin, cause it doesn't work.

Wow, Zlatan and Inter player. I'm definately happy, cause he's a great player, but he's still sorta an ******* in my book. Needs to straighten up, act sharp, and put his heart into fighting every game for this wonderful club. I am expecting nothing else than that.

Roumors told it was £42 million, which is around 60 million euro by the way. Inter didn't sell him when Abramovich offered 100 million euro, will not sell now.

60 million euros for Adriano? Interesting offer. Though you can't really say that we won't let him go, cause lets be honest here, our situation now with that when Abramovich offered us the 100 million is definately different. Now we actually have viable replacements, but then all we had was Adriano was our "number 1 man upfront/savior/we need him to score/etc, etc, etc."

Choppin Onions
10 Aug 06, 19:19
LOL what a start to the fackin day. I almost threw up in my breakfast when I saw Ibra had signed for 18mil. :yuck: I know lots of people are exicted about the Zlatan-Adriano partnership but let me put it this way:

It's like hooking up with some really hot but drunk broad at a bar, and of course you're hella excited about it at first, but then you go home with her and because you're either an idiot or just too drunk enough yourself, you don't use a condom and a week later you find out you have the clap. That's how fun this is gonna be.

FYI - I can't wait too see how Mancini handles what should be a circus show this year. This might be the most depressing/amusing/suicidal season I've ever witnessed at Inter.

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 19:24
60 million euros for Adriano? Interesting offer. Though you can't really say that we won't let him go, cause lets be honest here, our situation now with that when Abramovich offered us the 100 million is definately different. Now we actually have viable replacements, but then all we had was Adriano was our "number 1 man upfront/savior/we need him to score/etc, etc, etc."

If we sell Adriano who will we have in attack? Crespo-Ibrahimovic, I don't think its a good option. Adriano-Ibrahimovic is much better, and also Adriano told before he will not leave Inter till he wins something serious.

He will only leave to Real, but not Manchester ;)

SB9Dragon
10 Aug 06, 19:27
If we sell Adriano who will we have in attack? Crespo-Ibrahimovic, I don't think its a good option. Adriano-Ibrahimovic is much better, and also Adriano told before he will not leave Inter till he wins something serious.

He will only leave to Real, but not Manchester ;)

Consider the post you quoted unbiased, non-related to my personal view of the matter. :D

Because I personally don't want to see Adriano leave, especially with us finally getting players that can challenge his spot, which I hope will in turn cause him to put more effort in on the field, and lower his inconsistency.:star:

Handoyo
10 Aug 06, 19:28
Now that I've successfully forced myself to cool down, I will explain the rationale on why I was so mad over the transfer.

With the acquisition of Ibrahimovic, now we have six strikers and it's obvious on who's going to be sold. Cruz & Recoba signed a contract in the summer, Zlatan & Crespo just signed and Adriano is untouchable. This leave us with Martins. Now of course, by the looks of it, most of you guys will be happy because Martins was a walking piece of crap last season. But, while you can easily mention how great Ibrahimovic was in 04/05, how can you simply forget how great Martins was in that same very season? He scored 22 goals despite coming off the bench a lot and has shown tremendous improvement ever since he burst into the first-team scene in 02/03. Whatever you said to defend Ibra's poor outing in 05/06 can be used to defend Martins' as well.

Now let's move on to another point. Ibrahimovic cost us 24.8 million Euros. I am positively sure that with that amount of money, or added a little bit more, we could have gone for Gianluigi Buffon. With all due respect to Toldo and Julio Cesar, Buffon would have been a huge improvement in the goalkeeping department. We all have heard confirmations that Buffon is going to stay but I don't believe it. After all, Juventus did mention that Ibra was not for sale, in the first place, didn't they? Trezeguet looks set to get a payrise and if Buffon doesn't get one too, I'm sure he'll be in the market. Now, we are left hoping that Milan doesn't sign the world's best goalkeeper.

Next, a lot has been said that Ibrahimovic could be the perfect partner for Adriano, that he plays behind Adri, good technically and sets up goal. But don't we have another player that fits that description in Recoba? On paper, in theory, all you said in order to praise Ibrahimovic can be used on Recoba as well. But the reason we don't trust Recoba as a first-team player is exactly the reason I don't trust Ibra to be one, that Ibra is a crap player and is only good on paper.

I am not arguing that the partnership of Adri - Ibra is going to be a bad one but it is much too risky. I admit, wholeheartedly, that if the partnership clicks, Serie A is ours for grab and our attack will be as good as that of Barcelona. But why do we need to take such a risk when we know that Milan are deducted 8 points and there is no Juve in Serie A? The risks of our Serie A campaign imploding doesn't match the possibility that both Adriano & Ibrahimovic will regain their 04/05 form. Remember, both players have been indifferent as of late, not just one. And if it is big risk we are taking, why not take the big risk of trusting Recoba, again?

Let's move on to another point. It is clear that for the past few years, Inter players have lacked discipline on their behaviour off the pitch. Ronaldo was always in Rio de Janiero for his carnivals, Vieri was a sulk at times, Adriano was partying on the eve of Derby d'Italia and now, Ibrahimovic is another player with erratic behaviour off the pitch. I am pretty sure that he fought with Vieira in one of Juve's last season training session. We also know that he purposely played badly for Ajax in order to smoothen the transfer negotiation between them and Juve.

So all in all, the only pros I can see from getting Ibrahimovic is that we now have a 10% chance of having the best strikeforce in the world. Other than that, I don't see anything positive at all.

However, let me say this. As much as I hate the club for doing this, as an Interista, first and foremost, myself, there is nothing I can do but to hope that Ibrahimovic will prove me wrong. I don't mind being labelled as an idiot if one year from now, Ibrahimovic & Adriano are Serie A top-scorers and someone point this post right to my face. I was wrong for being too critical on the Cambiasso transfer, got made like a fool, but was happy at the outcome. I don't wanna be the smart one and telling you Ibra-fans "I told you so" if it costs our dearly beloved Inter for me to do so.

Forza Inter.

de_diro69
10 Aug 06, 19:30
Adriano is leaving?!#@

Edit by Han: Don't go around and insult someone's country please

and for you.... you dumb JUVE fan fuk off, b4 i bitch slap u

NimAraya
10 Aug 06, 19:34

Too late. Hell's gate, in my face. Should have change my way...Here I Am!!!:dazed: :D

At first it was a bizzare move for me, because we just had sign Crespo. But I get used to that we have some special case in attack now. One between this triad must sit on the bench and that surely makes all of them train hard all the way and show themselves to keep their place in the XI!

And PLZ leave this "selling 2 forwards case" off!!! 4 forwards for the season is a huge risk, as we suffered from this last season. But IMO 6 forwards is MANY TOO!!! I put Cruz COMPLETELY out of this case and after him Martins! I say Recoba is the one who should look for a new club.

It's funny that JuBe players all joined other clubs two by two!!!:D

Barcelona: Thuram and Zambrotta
Real Madrid: Cannavaro and Emerson
Inter: Vieira and Ibrahimovic
Fiorentina: Muto and Blasi

And maybe AC Milan: Trezeguet and Buffon!:rolleyes:

There's just nothing to change in this team but one: Leave THE SHIT CESAR GO EAT HIS SHIT AT SOME OTHER PLACE SO FAR FROM HERE!!!!:mad: And maybe let Pizzaro go away too...

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 19:35
Consider the post you quoted unbiased, non-related to my personal view of the matter. :D

Because I personally don't want to see Adriano leave, especially with us finally getting players that can challenge his spot, which I hope will in turn cause him to put more effort in on the field, and lower his inconsistency.:star:

I also don't want him to leave. Now he will have to train hard to show his real ability, and in this Inter no one is guaranteed his palce in staring line-up.

We will see good competitions between our players this season :lol:

Miki
10 Aug 06, 19:45
Were getting rid of the so called money grabbers, the kind of money grabbers your club has had for many years and win NOTHING! LOL. How the hell were we supposed to win anything? We may have had the money grabbing players, but Juventus had all the referees. ;)

We were winners on the pitch! Winners? How? Care to elaborate on your point? :D

And you know that we Pissed on serieA the last 2 seasons. Yeah, and who's in Serie B? :lol:

You guys on the other hand are a complete Joke to football. Are you sure about that? As far as I know, everybody's laughing at Juventus. :dielaugh:

Hardly Any Italians in your squad of so called champions. Your logic does not compute. How is an Italian equatable with a champion? :confused:

The real fact is that even with Milans 8point deduction They WILL win the league. Perchance, you seem to be quite the clairvoyant here, I suppose.

Ergo, are you able to envision Juventus' future? Will the Bianconeri remain in Serie B the season after? :P

Your team with all the money power you have simply cannot win SH!T!!! On the contrary, we have won more trophies and titles than Juventus have garnered in the last 2 years. You do not have a problem with simple arithmetic, do you, Juventino?

Your team is a shrivelled pair of B0llocks! Conversely, Juventus' team is well.. a bunch of nonentities? ;)

Have Ibrahimo-Miss cos he simply cannot hit a barn door and if you check most of the Juventus sites they are simply glad hes gone. Well, as the saying goes, it's always better to stay in Serie A, than to be in Serie B, yeah? :D

As for Paddy .....Well goes without saying. The only signing that was good by you guys was Grosso, but he is gash if you think about it. I surmise you have yet to catch a single Inter friendly, have you?

We may be in serieB for now but we'll win more than you by the time we come back. Ahh yes, I can see that you're brimming with confidence in your quest to capture the hallowed title that is the Serie B championship, eh? :P

You can have your moretti trophy cos thats what your club can only win. Are you suffering from a detatchment from reality, oh relegated one?

So before you guys think im jealous of your boys think again, EH?? what exactly is there to be jealous about. You're down there, and we're still up here. :D

You've REALLY only won 13 scudettos and you all get excited bout wrongly being awarded your 14th. This is a red herring argument. It matters little how we obtained that 14th scudetto. You're grabbing at straws, Juventino.

Desperate doesnt come to mind of the juventino's and the whole of the footballing world Course Not! LOL. Least i get more positive reaction from ACMilan fans they are the true team of Milano. Your guys are the left overs of sh!te. Bitter, bitter. Is that all you have in your arsenal?

Feel free lashing out in covetous rage. We'll be playing in the Champions League, and Juventus.. well, you might have a shot at the Coppa Italia. :dielaugh:

Ciao,
Tim

.h.
10 Aug 06, 19:55
Someone teach this guy history. Some hints for you to figure it out yourself: Who's called Milan? Who wears the original colours? Whom logo has 1899 and whom 1908?

About ibra you won the race. Don't even know if it's good or bad. He can bring menace to your team with that other Gobbi who joined you. He's still a talent and can provide some magic so the question is how he handles his temper. Will see what will happend in your line-up too.

Inter was a cricket club founded by british expats before Milan was, it became an athletic club after that, but I dont believe it became a full football club until afterwards ;)

Note:
I take this back, have just looked into it again...
Last time i researched it was years ago, so it seems my memory fails me.
Apologies.

Note 2:

But i'm happy to throw htis in your face.

As of 2006, Inter's 98-year run in the top flight is one of the longest of any club in the world

Note 3:

And this!

The rivalry is especially heated since Inter broke off from A.C. Milan. Inter was seen as the middle-class club (nicknamed "baüscia", a Milanese term meaning "braggart"), whereas A.C. Milan was the working-class team (nicknamed "casciavit", meaning in the Milanese dialect both "screwdriver", with reference to the working-class, and "awkward")

How many Milan fans does it take to screw in a light bulb?
10.... 8 have to spend a year working to earn the money, one has to call Moggi to ask permission, and the other one has to run the Italian mafia.

Miki
10 Aug 06, 19:56
The striking partnership of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Adriano is extremely volatile, really. At their worst, they will both fire perpetual blanks, reducing our team attacks to nought, and incurring the wrath of the fans, a la 05/06.

However, at their best, well, let's say we won't have too many problems securing the scudetto.

It'll be wishful thinking on my part however, to expect the latter option to hold true for both players throughout the span of a long season. Let's just hope the frequency of quality appearances far outstrips that of the terrible ones.

My judgement is reserved. Ibrahimovic wasn't really needed, but his talents cannot be passed over, either.

Ciao,
Tim

Adam
10 Aug 06, 20:10
Tim, there is a word that fits when you consider your discussion with La Vecchia Signora. OWNAGE.

anyways i just read this on Inter.it

born in: Malmo
on: March 10 1981 position: Forward
height: 192 cm
weight: 84 kg

The interesting part here is his weight, last season when he played for Juve he weighed 92-94 kilos and now he is back to his ideal weiht, the weight he had when he played for Ajax and the first season for Juve.

I believe this was the biggest reason for his misses, having ten xtra kilos surely must effect your accuracy. It definitly changed Zlatans style of play, by the end of the season with Juve Zlatan wasn't dribbling the ball anymore. For a player who loves to dribble not being able to dribble must be a real confidence shocker. Having lost the weight is a very good sign, if i see him dribbling the ball the first match he plays I know this will be the best sigming of the year.

I wonder if Zlatan will play in tomorrows supercup.

kova9
10 Aug 06, 20:12
WOW, I can't believe some of the reactions here!

Big farking deal, we finally have a player who can dribble and hold on to the ball while the strikers/offensive midfielders advance forwards. Whom did we have to do this task.

And please don't cry over Martins, Cruz or Recoba. All of them can leave because we have better strikers. Frankly, neither of them is Inter quality and I'd rather have players better than them.

Yes, he was horrible last season, but what about the season before? Also, I am not making excuses, but I think he would have been far better had Juventus used a more offensive scheme.

And about character etc. our assistant coach is Miha FFS!
This is very objesctive post with facts that are real!

Great post! well done Hamed! Of course, I agree with it 100% ;)

J zanetti
10 Aug 06, 20:15
LOOOOOOOL!

mate...you seriously gotta find a different series to watch. HAHAHAHAHA!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

damn...a true BB addict! ;)

hehe it is true though. One will have to leave now!

Anyway..regarding Zlatan, he is the perfect striker for any sytem that plays with 2 strikers. I don't think that Mancini will now go for 4-3-3 or any other system. If he goes for 4-3-3, Figo will most probably play on the right and Zlatan more or less get a "Ronaldinho-role" he might even be able to play.
This could also lead to Deki playing as offensive midfield in a role that suits him definetly better and Vieira and Cambiasso as defensive midfields.

But again, I doubt it as Zlatan is the classic support strike

I agree with that 4-3-3 formation and it surely could work. As I said it will be extremely interesting (and nervous at the same time) to see whether Mancini will abandon his favourite 4-4-2 formation or not!?

As several have mentioned already if Ibra and Adrinao click then Scudetto is ours – yet at the same time by getting him we have jeopardised a lot as we almost had the perfect team for a 4-4-2 formation with the arrival of Crespo.

SB9Dragon
10 Aug 06, 20:17
Originally Posted by La Vecchia Signora
And you know that we Pissed on serieA the last 2 seasons.

Yeah, and who's in Serie B? :lol:

ROFLMAO. :lol: :howler: :dielaugh:

Great one Tim. :star:

Early candidate for post of the year anyone? :rules:

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 20:19
As several have mentioned already if Ibra and Adrinao click then Scudetto is ours – yet at the same time by getting him we have jeopardised a lot as we almost had the perfect team for a 4-4-2 formation with the arrival of Crespo.

I think they will not only click, but also their relationships will be good off the pitch. They are almost same age, so everythig will be great :yeay:

Hammoudi
10 Aug 06, 20:20
Han:

1) Let's see how Ibra and Oba fair in comparison in their so-called off seaons. Ibra can dribble well (just ask Inter's defence,) can hold the ball for ages and assist teammates.

Oba falls down most of the time, has a horrible first touch and can't combine well with most of his partners.

I'd take a misfiring Zlatan anytime.

2) Yes, Recoba has the characterstics to be Adriano's best partner. Just like he was perfect for Vieri, just like he was perfect for Crespo etc. etc. And what did we see out of all this?

Recoba is a chapter that should be closed forever.

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 20:23
Recoba is a chapter that should be closed forever.

That would be very nice. As I told before in this forum Recoba is porbably Moratti's illegal son :lol:

Hasan
10 Aug 06, 20:28
We are really fine now, we have great squad with couple worldcllass players and only man I don't belive in this Inter is our coach, I really hope that I am wrong and that he will prove himself this year and become ours Alex Ferguson,

Stefan
10 Aug 06, 20:30
I am indifferent about this signing. I like Ibra as a player but his attitude stinks. I hope Mancio and his management can controll inra if they can we have a great player. I thinks this means the end for Oba which is sad but he just hasn't made it at Inter. I wish him the best for the future.

I think our strikers will be:

1.Adriano(starter)
2.Ibra(starter)
3.Crespo(super sub)
4.Cruz(backup)
5.Recoba( visitng the nurse at the injury clinic)

PS. Handoyo you need to apologise for that outburst at our fellow members. I know you didn't mean it but we expect more from a long time friend and admin..

Hasan
10 Aug 06, 20:33
Han:

2) Yes, Recoba has the characterstics to be Adriano's best partner. Just like he was perfect for Vieri, just like he was perfect for Crespo etc. etc. And what did we see out of all this?

Recoba on PS2 can bee perfect partner to anyone but for real he's player for Vilareall,Bolton or JUVE.

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 20:40
We are really fine now, we have great squad with couple worldcllass players and only man I don't belive in this Inter is our coach, I really hope that I am wrong and that he will prove himself this year and become ours Alex Ferguson,

With players we have any coach can win. Only idioy will not be able to win Scudetto with these players :lol:

Kato
10 Aug 06, 20:40
PS. Handoyo you need to apologise for that outburst at our fellow members. I know you didn't mean it but we expect more from a long time friend and admin.

:howler: :lol:

Whilst you're at it why don't you go ask Hitler for an apology for mass murder.

Tbh I felt exactly the same way as Han ;)

10 Aug 06, 20:42

Ceduto Ibrahimovic (http://www.juventus.com/it/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1203000&ID=8363)
http://www.juventus.it/fe_images/spazio.gif
L’attaccante svedese passa all’Inter a titolo definitivo per 24,8 milioni

http://www.juventus.it/

It has cost us 24.8 million Euros! Juve for him for about 10.

he cost juve 11.5m pounds and he cost us 17m pounds. dont get confused between diff currencies. :P

Stefan
10 Aug 06, 20:45
Inter was a cricket club founded by british expats before Milan was, it became an athletic club after that, but I dont believe it became a full football club until afterwards ;)

Note:
I take this back, have just looked into it again...
Last time i researched it was years ago, so it seems my memory fails me.
Apologies.

Note 2:

But i'm happy to throw htis in your face.

As of 2006, Inter's 98-year run in the top flight is one of the longest of any club in the world

Note 3:

And this!

The rivalry is especially heated since Inter broke off from A.C. Milan. Inter was seen as the middle-class club (nicknamed "baüscia", a Milanese term meaning "braggart"), whereas A.C. Milan was the working-class team (nicknamed "casciavit", meaning in the Milanese dialect both "screwdriver", with reference to the working-class, and "awkward")

How many Milan fans does it take to screw in a light bulb?
10.... 8 have to spend a year working to earn the money, one has to call Moggi to ask permission, and the other one has to run the Italian mafia.

Milan was the football/cricket club. inter was formed after we broke away from the cause of their policy to only allow italians.;)

10 Aug 06, 20:46
With players we have any coach can win. Only idioy will not be able to win Scudetto with these players :lol:

lets not be too cocky. we still hv got Cesar, who will be playing LW more often than the likes of Solari.

so we r down to 10 every match that dickhead plays in.

Mustafa
10 Aug 06, 20:49
lets not be too cocky. we still hv got Cesar, who will be playing LW more often than the likes of Solari.

so we r down to 10 every match that dickhead plays in.

I think Cesar is the worst player in Inter history. Why we signed 31 year old player when we have Solari and Stankovic who can play on LW :frustrat:

I never understood this transfer. How Moratti allowed it?

Stefan
10 Aug 06, 21:01
:howler: :lol:

Whilst you're at it why don't you go ask Hitler for an apology for mass murder.

Tbh I felt exactly the same way as Han ;)

I have no problem with how he or anybody else felt/feels about the deal. The problem is flaming/attacking fellow memebers. As we know thats against the rules.;)

M.Adnan
10 Aug 06, 21:30
------------------Crespo------------------
-----Adriano--------------------Ibrahimovic

Think about this people before you cry over Martins, Recoba or Cruz.

Seriously, why do you prefer Martins over Ibrahimovic? :|

Always remember this before you say that Zlatan can't score: We bought him to break defence lines not for scoring! We bought to help to score!

Take a second look on his record last season, he helped Juve ALOT to score. He was a pain for our defenders in every derby when Materazzi wasn't playing.

In order to stop Ibrahimovic, you'll need to field a defender to watch him, and sometimes you can't.

I think Ibrahimovic didn't score last season, because.. well simply because his team is crap.

How can you score when you have Nedved and Camoranesi on the wings? How can you score when your coach ( Capello ) fields a DM with a CM instead of fielding two CM, or one DM with an AM? How can you score when your partner ( Trezeguet ) can't dribble, can't pass, can't create better chances to you, and all what he does is scoring. And about the RB, Juve had Zebina for crossing, which is worse than Cordoba crossing as a RB.

Yes he missed alot of good chances to score, but who doesn't? and.. do our strikers score better?

Simple:

( EXCELLENT, VERY GOOD, GOOD, POOR )

Martins:

Passes: Poor.
Shots: Poor.
Dribble: Poor.
Scoring: Poor.
Heading: Poor.
Speed: Excellent.
Creativity: Poor.
Team Work: Poor.

Ibrahimovic:

Passes: Very Good.
Shots: Very Good.
Dribble: Excellent.
Heading: Very Good.
Speed: Very Good.
Creativity: Excellent.
Team Work: Good.

Nice stats for a striker if you asked me.

Now what Martins needs to practice on in order to improve? Almost everything.

Ibrahimovic? Scoring, and to be less selfish.

But something important should be mentioned here about Ibrahimovic's scoring abilities:

Who cares if he scores or not while we have someone for that job.. Hernan Crespo.

Adam
10 Aug 06, 21:42
Simple:

( EXCELLENT, VERY GOOD, GOOD, POOR )

Martins:

Passes: Poor.
Dribble: Poor.
Team Work: Poor.

Ibrahimovic:

Shots: Very Good.
Dribble: Excellent.
Heading: Very Good.

I like the way you think but i feel you underrate Martins a bit and overrate Zlatan a liitle.

Martins

Passes Good
Dribble:Good (If he's inform)
Scoring: Good
Team Work: Good

Zlatan

Shots: Good
Dribble: Excellent. ( If he's inform)
Scoring: Good
Heading: Good

That's my view, Ibra is still much better though. Anyways good post man.:)

catanha
10 Aug 06, 21:42
this is breathtakingly laughable, its getting beyond a joke.

Zlatan is not a good signing, he may turn out to be, but at this current moment he is not a good signing because of form last season. I don't see why people use Adriano as a way of justifying Zlatan's signing, yeah Adri had a bad season, so how does that justify signing another player who had a terrible season??

Also, fark all these constant people making their starting XI's, guess what, its not that easy, there is gonna be so many problems now.

Tanel
10 Aug 06, 21:51
I have my hopes high that we see a great Zlatan this season who scores goals and assists mad. This team is amazing for the upcoming season, only thing we need to do is to create a real team spirit and not even Barcelona or Chelsea could stop us. But with Inter, it's a tough thing to do.

Anyway, Zlatan will in my eyes score around 15 goals this season in leauge.

Alex de Large
10 Aug 06, 21:51
Well, i'am really 50% 50% it's not that bad, and it's not that good, i see good and bad points and i will try to talk of them later.

I love when he say in the interviw: "I want to play in the Champions League, and when you play at the San Siro it is something else." (LOL, DELLE ALPI SUCKS)
Also take a look at the pics, he is smilling, with juve he didn't smile, juve has been a grey and sad team.....

Also guys, Crespo and Ibrahimovic are here obviously for money, they are mercenarys like Vieira, like almost all the players, the difference is that Ibrahimovic said in 2001 that Inter was his favourite team in Italy and in the same time Crespo joined Inter city rivals 2 years ago just 1 or 2 years after go to Chelsea.... i'am not judging Hernan anyway, i don't care.

Hamed don't u think it's a bit cruel to say Cruz/Martins need to go cause we have better strikers? i agree Ibrahimovic is more talented player but who were the players who fight vs corruption all this years? 2 of them are CRUZ AND MARTINS, and i can't agree about selling them out.
Ibrahimovic will be perfect for CL.

I