bobati
14 Jul 04, 09:19
Well, at least he is on their squad.

http://www.vicenzacalcio.it/squadra.php

Pravesh
14 Jul 04, 09:27
Well, at least he is on their squad.

http://www.vicenzacalcio.it/squadra.php

Vicenza - They are in Serie B .... right ?? ;)

In that case, good for him....

:proud:

Handoyo
14 Jul 04, 09:40
Yes. Vicenza finished 13th in Serie B last season. They conceeded 51 times in 46 games so they have a pretty good defence.

Hand;)yo

Jimmy
14 Jul 04, 09:58
Wow. He´s gonna get some competition there. Vasco Faisca and Fissore are two who we have owned the last years.

And then there´s the veteran Paganin.

But good that we have found him a team.

SB9Dragon
14 Jul 04, 14:06
Well with Nossa loaned out I guess a new RB purchase will be imminent, unless Mancini plans to use one of our current CBs (Burdisso or Cordoba) as RBs if needed... though I sorta doubt that.

Jimmy
14 Jul 04, 14:09
We still have Dellafiore, who I really want us to give a chance to impress at the retreat and play some friendly games. No point using Coco as the right back during the retreat. Give Dellafiore a chance instead.

Gismo
14 Jul 04, 23:15
Well IMO we are not totally screwed at all if we don´t replace him. We have Café and Burdisso who is cabable of playing RB should Zanetti miss a couple of matches... But IMO we ought to get someone decent who is willing to be second to Il Capitano probably the majority of the season. At a very smart and cheap deal of course.

Can we discuss the possible RB arrival in the future in this thread, Jimmy? :)

Gismo
14 Jul 04, 23:16
Well IMO we are not totally screwed at all if we don´t replace him. We have Café and Burdisso who is cabable of playing RB should Zanetti miss a couple of matches... But IMO we ought to get someone decent who is willing to be second to Il Capitano probably the majority of the season. Through a very smart and cheap deal of course.

Gismo
14 Jul 04, 23:17
Is Dellafiore a good talent? :hopefull::confused:

Jimmy
15 Jul 04, 13:20
And now Inter.it announces it as well. Isn´t it rather pathetic that we are faster than the official website with official transfers?

Gismo
15 Jul 04, 13:32
It is pathetic! I guess they are on vacation or something. :lala:

Fabio
15 Jul 04, 16:23
I hope Nossa does not turn like many other Primavera players have! :proud:

Jimmy
21 Jun 06, 13:50
Devis Nossa has been sent to San Marino on a co-ownership. We had a striker there last season - Francesco Piovaccari who has been sent back to Inter.

Forza ragazzi
21 Jun 06, 15:07
Jimmy, do you have a site with an overview over co-ownerships and loans like the one you (?) had at only-inter.tk?

Jimmy
21 Jun 06, 15:29
Nope, I'm afraid not. The only person who was keeping track on all those things, were moi. But I've stopped doing that now. At least on a website.

Forza ragazzi
21 Jun 06, 16:00
I see. No problem.

InterMilan31
21 Jun 06, 16:52
Ciao and good luck Devis wasnt he at one time our best prospect atleast in the defense?

Michal
27 Jun 06, 20:46
Well IMO we are not totally screwed at all if we don´t replace him. We have Café and Burdisso who is cabable of playing RB should Zanetti miss a couple of matches... But IMO we ought to get someone decent who is willing to be second to Il Capitano probably the majority of the season. At a very smart and cheap deal of course.

sorry to be off-topic but it is funny reading these days...:)

Michal
03 Jul 06, 16:00
Inter.it confirmed both transfers - Aloe & Nossa...;)

link (http://inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=23278&L=en)

Pulsar36
03 Jul 06, 17:51
I see. No problem.

If you check General Rumors thread, I post a list of coownerships and stuff like that