PDA

View Full Version : Injuries and Suspensions

Pages : [1] 2

Frisko
01 Aug 04, 16:19
Following a suggestion from BDragon2k2, I'm starting this thread where we can post news about injured players. It will be a nice way to always have news about that at hand.

First report is about Obafemi Martins: he's got a problem with his right knee. He pulled out of the game against Bolton. He will be examined tomorrow so we'll know how bad it is hopefully.

I still have no idea if Emre is injured after the clash with Nesta in the TIM cup, and someone mentioned that C Zanetti and Karagounis haven't been used in friendly matches yet, so maybe they're injured too... Anyone knows more?

Handoyo
01 Aug 04, 16:39
In fact, it's gonna be called Injuries and Suspensions thread. ;) We'll use this thread all season long. Stickied. ;)

Big up to Rich for reminding us. :D

Hand;)yo

Gaetan
01 Aug 04, 17:54
So what's the latest news on Martins? he picked up an injury and missed the Bolton match because of it.

changzl
01 Aug 04, 18:37
from inter.it
Supervised by athletic trainers Claudio Gaudino and Giannicola Bisciotti, eleven Nerazzurri trained according to their individual neccessities. After some therapy, Cristiano Zanetti joined Emre Belozoglu for some jogging.
Julio Cruz worked in the gym along with Fabio Cannavaro, who also did some aerobic exercises. Christian Vieri underwent a session of therapy, while Daniele Adani, Hernan Dellafiore, Sinisa Mihajlovic and Zè Maria played some football-tennis after concluding their aerobic session.
it seems like nothing serious with emre&C.zanetti

Frisko
01 Aug 04, 21:07
I just read on Gazzetta.it that Favalli was substituted with Pasquale against Bolton because of a slight injury. We should keep an eye on him to see if he trains regularly in the next few days.

SB9Dragon
02 Aug 04, 01:16
In fact, it's gonna be called Injuries and Suspensions thread. ;) We'll use this thread all season long. Stickied. ;)

Big up to Rich for reminding us. :D

Hand;)yo

Any time Han, any time :D

cool_cuchu
02 Aug 04, 11:54
perhaps we need one post which always states the current injured players
can we make a post sticky ?

Frisko
02 Aug 04, 12:40

I thought THIS was that post?? :confused:

Handoyo
02 Aug 04, 13:47
This thread has been made a sticky, cool_emre. ;)

If you meant to say that we should have the first post of this thread to always update on the current injured/suspended player, you can edit out Rich's first post this thread. ;)

Hand;)yo

SB9Dragon
02 Aug 04, 15:09
You meant Frisko's post right because I have the 6th post in the thread? While he has the first.

Handoyo
02 Aug 04, 15:27
Oh yeah.

Hand:embarass:yo

Pravesh
02 Aug 04, 18:28
And what a opening ceremony to this thread. The Inter tradition continues.

Martins has suffered a second-degree sprain of the collateral ligaments in his right knee.

What does that mean ?? :confused:
Is it a long one or short one ..... weeks/months ?? :(

Frisko
02 Aug 04, 19:55
http://it.sports.yahoo.com/040802/2/2iiu.html

It sounds like a matter of weeks, not too bad.

It actually says that Veron hit him with the ball during training in Bolton causing the injury :rolleyes:

MoH
03 Aug 04, 00:05
It actually says that Veron hit him with the ball during training in Bolton causing the injury :rolleyes:

That's so bad...http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/otn/laughing/astrosmiley.gif

Martins has suffered a second-degree sprain of the collateral ligaments in his right knee.

What does that mean ?? :confused:
Is it a long one or short one ..... weeks/months ?? :(

Ligament (A liquid thingy that links the thigh bone and the shin bone?) injuries usually last between 3 to 8 weeks, depending on the severity of the injury it is classified as first, second or third degree.

A second-degree sprain would have Martins using crutches for anything between 4 to 14 days. After that comes the rehabilitation period, which can last between 2 to 10 weeks. I'm afraid, he's going to miss the start of the season... :(

Q: Blimey! That's a second-degree sprain? So how awful is a third-degree then?
A: One word, surgery! Third-degree injuries are ******* evil!!! They can ruin great talents, and even end future talents!!! :scared:

changzl
03 Aug 04, 02:51
Martins will definitely miss the first leg of CL qualifier away to basel on August 11,but could be available for the deciding match at the San Siro on August 24,bless!

Pravesh
03 Aug 04, 04:31
Thanx MoH for the info.

;)

Handoyo
03 Aug 04, 14:27
Second-degree injury is bad. What a shame that Martins looks like to be unavaliable until the start of next season. :(

Hand:cry:yo

SB9Dragon
03 Aug 04, 15:41
It sucks that he will be missing. Though I wonder if this will cause the likes of Ventola and/or Choutos to stay as well? Hope not.

Frisko
03 Aug 04, 17:21
It sucks that he will be missing. Though I wonder if this will cause the likes of Ventola and/or Choutos to stay as well? Hope not.

Nah, I think it will just mean that Recoba will play as our 2nd striker. Maybe it'll give a chance to Cruz as well, since he seems to be training very well. I really don't see Ventola or Choutos playing, surely not staying.

SB9Dragon
06 Aug 04, 15:00
I think Ventola might be staying since he is in the CL list unlike Choutos.

Frisko
06 Aug 04, 15:47
I think Ventola might be staying since he is in the CL list unlike Choutos.

Nah, I don't think so. We had to put him in the list cause we have just him, Cruz and Recoba, and Vieri if he can recover.

He's also likely to move to a small italian side (he played in Siena last season), so there will be no worries about the fact that he won't be able to play in the CL.

Gismo
06 Aug 04, 16:17
Am I the only one hoping Adriano will play? Remember when Schumi made that heroic victory the day after his mother past away?

Everyone listed for the UEFA CL Preliminaries can play if they are available since we don´t know Mancio´s plans yet. At least not much.

Choutos was injured. Hence he wasn´t listed. ;)

Frisko
06 Aug 04, 18:42
Am I the only one hoping Adriano will play? Remember when Schumi made that heroic victory the day after his mother past away?

Everyone listed for the UEFA CL Preliminaries can play if they are available since we don´t know Mancio´s plans yet. At least not much.

Choutos was injured. Hence he wasn´t listed. ;)

I don't know... Sure I hope he could play, but then again he made 2 trips to Brasil in such rapid succession... I don't want him to play if he's not at his best.

So many of you guys say that this season will be Recoba's season, that he'll do great things with Mancio. Well he must start now. He's going to be so important for us in the Basel game. I hope he can deliver, that will be the time to do it.

Ferdinandinter
06 Aug 04, 22:38
I dont know why Inter did bring this man from Greece, i think Choutos has no place in our squad!

Frisko
06 Aug 04, 22:40
I dont know why Inter did bring this man from Greece, i think Choutos has no place in our squad!

He's not gonna stay mate, don't worry :D

CafeCordoba
06 Aug 04, 22:54
Am I the only one hoping Adriano will play?

No, sure you aren't. But like Frisko said, he will come from Brazil just before the match (I read some site that he comes Monday), we have to to consideration jet-lag and above all, his mental state. So, I'm not so convinced that he can play.

But if he feels so, then why not? If not in the starting line-up, he can be introduced as a supersub and score couple of goals against the tired defenders. :)

Forza Adriano!

Frisko
07 Aug 04, 08:46
If not in the starting line-up, he can be introduced as a supersub and score couple of goals against the tired defenders. :)

Forza Adriano!

That sounds like a GREAT PLAN Cafe'!! :D

Pod
12 Aug 04, 13:35
Vieri is in full traning now ,so I guess he will play against Basel in second game.There is still no Cannavaro.We need him in Serie A.Matrix isn't starter for me anymore.Let's hope Burdisso will be second Samuel and no Sorondo.

Frisko
12 Aug 04, 13:44
Vieri is in full traning now ,so I guess he will play against Basel in second game.There is still no Cannavaro.We need him in Serie A.Matrix isn't starter for me anymore.Let's hope Burdisso will be second Samuel and no Sorondo.

Matrix is a starter. Cordoba and Cannavaro can play some matches together, but they're both short, so if the opponents have a big centre forward, we will need Matrix.

Pod
12 Aug 04, 14:07
There is still Burdisso.He is 182.
BTW Canna Caffer partnerhip didn't have froblems with tall strikers from what I remember.

Frisko
12 Aug 04, 15:19
There is still Burdisso.He is 182.
BTW Canna Caffer partnerhip didn't have froblems with tall strikers from what I remember.

You have far too much faith in Burdisso. He's promising, but miles away from a place as a starter. No way he can challenge Materazzi at the moment.

SB9Dragon
12 Aug 04, 17:30
Frisko I totally disagree with you. Burdisso isn't some new kid on the block. He's one of the best South American defenders, an Argentine International, the winner of all the big titles in South America, and most importantly off all he defeated AC Milan in the Intercontinental Cup. This guy isn't some up and coming talent, he's already great.

I'm convinced that he can be a starter.

Saying he is miles away from being a starter is totally incorrect.

Frisko
12 Aug 04, 17:49
Frisko I totally disagree with you. Burdisso isn't some new kid on the block. He's one of the best South American defenders, an Argentine International, the winner of all the big titles in South America, and most importantly off all he defeated AC Milan in the Intercontinental Cup. This guy isn't some up and coming talent, he's already great.

I'm convinced that he can be a starter.

Saying he is miles away from being a starter is totally incorrect.

Well if he went to Palermo then he would be a starter, that's for sure.

But he's got Matrix, Cordoba and Cannavaro in front of him, they're great talents, and they're veterans, they played so many matches in Serie A, when Burdisso has played none.

There's also Mihajlovic; if we're going to play Milan, for example, and 1 among Canna Matrix and Cafe can't play, I'd personally rather Miha to play. Experience counts big time in that kind of big match.

Handoyo
12 Aug 04, 18:02
It depends on the personality of the person. Sometimes, experience matters little. Want some examples?

Cassano when he scored his first Serie A goal against us. Young and inexperienced, the outrageous youngsters scored one of the goal of the season against Inter.

Another one is Martins. Inter had to win against Bayer Leverkusen to qualify and all of the senior strikers were injured. Up steps Martins who took the challange and passed with flying marks as he scored to give us the victory. Do I need to remind you what he did to Milan in his first 2 games against them?

Hand;)yo

Frisko
12 Aug 04, 18:10
It depends on the personality of the person. Sometimes, experience matters little. Want some examples?

Cassano when he scored his first Serie A goal against us. Young and inexperienced, the outrageous youngsters scored one of the goal of the season against Inter.

Another one is Martins. Inter had to win against Bayer Leverkusen to qualify and all of the senior strikers were injured. Up steps Martins who took the challange and passed with flying marks as he scored to give us the victory. Do I need to remind you what he did to Milan in his first 2 games against them?

Hand;)yo

That's very true Han, but Burdisso's a defender, and that's far more tricky, especially with the S Siro...

Remember Silverstre? S Siro put him under such a huge amount of pressure... he ended up being substituted after 15 minutes in a derby cause he was so shaky he couldn't play.

Then he moved to Man Utd and now he's a great player, he's even in the NT.

Life is hard for a young defender in Milan...

Mikkel
12 Aug 04, 18:32
You have far too much faith in Burdisso. He's promising, but miles away from a place as a starter. No way he can challenge Materazzi at the moment.

Burdisso have been playing much better recently then Matrix have..So it will be a good idear to give him the spot, even thaugh he is weary young. What you are saying is, that you will use a experienced player even though he have played like crap for some time. Over a inexperienced player who have played weary well. That don't make sence. Or is it just because of his name that you wont him as a regular starter.

And you will rather play with Mihaj then Burdisso just because he is experienced. And he is not even close to be near as good as Burdisso, that's silly.

Frisko
12 Aug 04, 18:57
Burdisso have been playing much better recently then Matrix have..

Ok... when??? Can you tell me in which games? Burdisso hasn't played a lot for us yet, I think...

What you are saying is, that you will use a experienced player even though he have played like crap for some time. Over a inexperienced player who have played weary well...

When???? You can't just make this stuff up!

Or is it just because of his name that you wont him as a regular starter...

What do you mean by that?

:confused:

And you will rather play with Mihaj then Burdisso just because he is experienced. And he is not even close to be near as good as Burdisso, that's silly.[/quote]

Handoyo
12 Aug 04, 19:08
That's very true Han, but Burdisso's a defender, and that's far more tricky, especially with the S Siro...
No, it doesn't matter what position is he in. What's the difference between causing us to concede a goal with missing an easy chance?

Remember Silverstre? S Siro put him under such a huge amount of pressure... he ended up being substituted after 15 minutes in a derby cause he was so shaky he couldn't play.

Then he moved to Man Utd and now he's a great player, he's even in the NT.

Life is hard for a young defender in Milan...
Honestly, I don't since I wasn't an Interista back then. :D But Silvestre and great should never be mentioned in the same sentence! Except for this one. :D IMO, Silvestre is a decent but not a good defender. His Euro 2004 performances justify this comment. :cool:

Hand;)yo

Mikkel
12 Aug 04, 19:19
Ok... when??? Can you tell me in which games? Burdisso hasn't played a lot for us yet, I think...

No I can't..But I have seen some games with him not just for Inter..Where he have plyed weary well.

When???? You can't just make this stuff up!

I don't..It was just meant in general..Not on a certain player

What do you mean by that?

Maybe you like Matrix weary much, and therfore would have him as a regular starter, even when he plays badly. (I know a lot of peo who are thinking like that)

Frisko
12 Aug 04, 20:04
Well I don't doubt that Burdisso is a good player, but you can't compare him to Matrix based on his performances in the Argentinian league, when Matrix plays in Serie A!

And to my knowledge, Matrix has never played particularly bad...

Mikkel
12 Aug 04, 20:49
I can't say which game..But I do know that he have had some bad games for Inter bouth in the Cl and Serie a. And In the way you speak of him it saunds like, that he is the best in the world. which he obvious aren't

Frisko
12 Aug 04, 21:25
I can't say which game..But I do know that he have had some bad games for Inter bouth in the Cl and Serie a. And In the way you speak of him it saunds like, that he is the best in the world. which he obvious aren't

I never said he's the best in the world, but he's certainly in the top 10 best defenders in Serie A, and not at number 10...

He has 147 caps in Seria A, with 22 goals scored!

He also has 25 caps in the Premiership with Everton, with 1 goal.

These are facts, not my opinion ;)

Pravesh
13 Aug 04, 03:51
I saw Vieri in the pics of training match, that is a good sign. So were Coco, Lamouchi, Adani and others.

Sadly, what's going on with Martins ?? :confused:

chalon
13 Aug 04, 04:15
Materazzi is very good in the air, not only because of his height, and has a very good free kick, but after watching how Burdisso handled sheva and company in the Intercontinental cup final, he was impresive, certainly better than Matrix on the ground, who's recently is lacking of technique. (nothing against him, I like him but I prefer Burdisso).
Experience is good for a player, but also youth.

Frisko
13 Aug 04, 08:44
I saw Vieri in the pics of training match, that is a good sign. So were Coco, Lamouchi, Adani and others.

Sadly, what's going on with Martins ?? :confused:

I think he's training on his own, since he needs to recover from his injury...

SB9Dragon
13 Aug 04, 22:26
Back to the Burdisso argument I just want to say that experience isn't everything. Some players can play all their lives in a league and a newcomer can easily be better than them. Yes experience is one point in the puzzle but don't forget about actual skill, speed, charisma, quickness, strengh, aeril capabilities, passing, etc, etc.

Experience isn't that great a factor to overshadow everything else in a player who lacks it.

Frisko
13 Aug 04, 22:45
Back to the Burdisso argument I just want to say that experience isn't everything. Some players can play all their lives in a league and a newcomer can easily be better than them. Yes experience is one point in the puzzle but don't forget about actual skill, speed, charisma, quickness, strengh, aeril capabilities, passing, etc, etc.

Experience isn't that great a factor to overshadow everything else in a player who lacks it.

Of course experience is not everything. It can be very important in big games, when players feel the pressure.

And Matrix, Cordoba and Cannavaro aren't just experienced, they're also damn good players!

Stefan
14 Aug 04, 12:32

Of course experience is not everything. It can be very important in big games, when players feel the pressure.

And Matrix, Cordoba and Cannavaro aren't just experienced, they're also damn good players!

There aren't many more pressurised games than boca vs river and as far as I know burdisso has performed well in those games. He is defenitly ready to start for inter IMHO.

Frisko
14 Aug 04, 20:54
Great then, it means that if there is a prob with Canna, Matrix or Cafe he will play and he won't choke. Doing so he will keep Miha out of the team :)

J zanetti
14 Aug 04, 20:56
Doing so he will keep Miha out of the team :)
and thats what Im praying for! Just to avoid seeing mihajlovic's sad a$$ in my beloved team! :(

Gismo
14 Aug 04, 21:08
Cheers to that! Miha will most likely be a disaster in the scale of Helveg... :scared: Hence I will be pissed if Mancini ever plays him if he actually screws up so badly as most of us fear. :evil:

Mikkel
14 Aug 04, 23:46
Hm he have scored for us against Aek Ath. :stuckup: SO that's one good thing he have done for us now.

Gismo
15 Aug 04, 00:17
Yes. That was nice. :)

SB9Dragon
16 Aug 04, 15:10
Scoring a goal is nice but if he is to be of any use to the squad he has to defend well and I truly don't think he can be as effective as any of the deenders currently in the side.

Gismo
16 Aug 04, 15:16
Of course not. I have only 1% faith in Miha to defend well... ;)

Frisko
28 Aug 04, 15:47
Does anyone know anything about Martins conditions? He should be back in training... I hope...

Gismo
28 Aug 04, 17:30
As usual inter.it is sleeping. And Martins´ injury is no exception. :rolleyes: Has there been any news on the Italian inter.it, Francesco?

Fabio
28 Aug 04, 17:33
As usual inter.it is sleeping. And Martins´ injury is no exception. :rolleyes: Has there been any news on the Italian inter.it, Francesco?

No I can confirm there has not been!

Fabio ;)

Gismo
28 Aug 04, 18:25
OK, thanx. Then he is probably soon coming back. :hopefull:

SB9Dragon
28 Aug 04, 22:38
I hope so. It seems that the 3 weeks of him being injured and being available again have passed.

Choppin Onions
31 Aug 04, 09:14
There was a little blurb about Oba on the day of the Pirelli Cup.

"Fabio Cannavaro, Sabri Lamouci and Nicola Ventola have remained behind in Milan, where Nicola Beati, Lampros Choutos, Alex Cordaz, Obafemi Martins and Cristiano Zanetti did some individual work. Christian Vieri (flu) had the day off

At least he's starting to train again which is a positive sign. :)

Source: Inter.it

Frisko
31 Aug 04, 13:39
What about Burdisso? When did he get injured? He didn't play at all at the olympics as far as I know...

Mikkel
31 Aug 04, 13:46
he did play but not much, mainly because he got injured in the start of the turnament. I think

snake
31 Aug 04, 13:46
What about Burdisso? When did he get injured? He didn't play at all at the olympics as far as I know...

He came on as a sub twice or 3 times. But the games i watched, he didnt get injured in. Must of been training or end of a game.

Fabio
01 Sep 04, 00:18
Oba was training with the team today! :thumbsup:

Fabio ;)

Fabio
01 Sep 04, 00:20
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/53938.jpg
Oba Oba Gol!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabio ;)

Gismo
01 Sep 04, 00:21
Yeah, he might even be ready for Chievo - Inter. Now that I say this he probably won´t... :depress:

snake
01 Sep 04, 00:54
C.zanetti is back in training, he should be match-ready soon.

Frisko
01 Sep 04, 15:50
Oba Obaaaa!!! Yesss!!! And Cristiano too, what a great day!

By the way, I'm not sure what Oba is holding in the picture, but I hope it's a stick and he's gonna use it to hit Mihajlovic in the head! :dielaugh:

J zanetti
01 Sep 04, 16:11
Oba Obaaaa!!! Yesss!!! And Cristiano too, what a great day!

By the way, I'm not sure what Oba is holding in the picture, but I hope it's a stick and he's gonna use it to hit Mihajlovic in the head! :dielaugh:
hehehe
well Oba should be careful, cause if he hits Mihajlovic with that stick then Oba may have to sit on the bench for few games!! :rolleyes:

C.zanetti is back in training, he should be match-ready soon.
Surely its good to see him back, however I have a feeling that we wont see much of him this season!

Fabio
01 Sep 04, 17:02
Nooooooo Gismo please don't curse Oba Gol! :scared: :D

Fabio :P

Mikkel
01 Sep 04, 22:23
No that would be bad :scared: Let curse Vieri instead....Last season I made a bet with one that he would be topscore and he turned crap..I think I will do it again :dielaugh: Then I'm sure that he will play like crap, that Mancio will have no other choise then to bench him.

Hammoudi
02 Sep 04, 04:28
I couldn't find a topic where this was discussed, but i read that Coc wasn't included on our CL squad. Is his injury not fully healed or what? I think it was stupid not to at least include him. Also, why isn't Eliakiwu there?

Mikkel
02 Sep 04, 13:16
he is loaned out

SB9Dragon
02 Sep 04, 21:46
Adriano means Eliakwu, not Coco ;)

Frisko
04 Sep 04, 17:05
Burdisso is training at La Pinetina, together with Vieri and Carini. The others are resting.

Burdisso is running, that's good news!

Pod
06 Sep 04, 19:20
Gammara is injured ,3-4 weeks out so
we stays with only Cordoba and Matrix at Champions leauge.

SB9Dragon
06 Sep 04, 23:04
Gamarra is injured? Dang. The defense is really being hit hard with injuries, ala 2 seasons ago where Di Biagio had to play as a defender since the backline was decimated with injuries.

Hopefullly Burdisso and Gamarra can return fast, until then we have Cordoba, Materazzi, and Miha for the Serie A and Cordoba, Materazzi, and Dellafiore for the CL.

Mikkel
07 Sep 04, 10:28
Then Gamarra and Burdisso will be out to The end of this month. That's not good, not good at all

SB9Dragon
10 Sep 04, 23:11
Atleast Dellafiore can get a chance to show what he's worth.

Fabio
10 Sep 04, 23:23
It's always good to see a young player in the first team! :proud:

Fabio :star:

Frisko
11 Sep 04, 13:38
Please don't bite my head off (I know this has been said over and over but I can't remember!): what is Dellafiore's natural position?

Fabio
11 Sep 04, 14:33
Paulo Hernan Della Fiore started as a right back but under Mancini has been used as a central defender,and impressed.Thats why he would be perfect to start today partnering one of the left footed players in Mihajlovic or Materazzi!

Fabio ;)

Frisko
11 Sep 04, 15:16
Well, even if I don't expect Mancio to let Miha play a lot just because he's his buddy, but from that to let Dellafiore play in his place there's a long way!

Considering our luck, we might need Dellafiore if one between Matrix and Thug_Miha get problems after today's game. I bet Dellafiore is secretely hoping that this will happen, since that would be one thing for him: CL debut!! :eek:

Fabio
11 Sep 04, 15:20
Well maybe not this year but we could well be talking about the future of our defence! :star:

Fabio :)

Frisko
15 Sep 04, 09:29
Please guys if you see any news on Stanko, anywhere, post it straight away, thanks.

SB9Dragon
15 Sep 04, 22:51
I'm really wondering what the conditions of Stankovic and Javier are. Hopefully the injuries aren't to serious and they can come back ASAP. Though if they can't luckily we have the likes of Emre and Ze Maria to cover them.

Frisko
16 Sep 04, 00:53
They're fine! The trained with the others today, Inter.it confirmed it. Wow, we haven't been so unlucky for a change.

Yahoo Sports says they will be available against Palermo, as well as Burdisso and Martins :)

Ari
18 Sep 04, 07:09
Do you know what is Stankovic' condition. He's not called up. When we can expect our bdest midfielder to return?

And what about il capitano?

Frisko
18 Sep 04, 12:47
According to what they said on Inter.it both injuries are not serious, they were just excluded from the Palermo game as a precaution.

J zanetti
18 Sep 04, 13:45
According to what they said on Inter.it both injuries are not serious, they were just excluded from the Palermo game as a precaution.
Which I believe is a good thing as we will have a bussy schedule soon to come!

SB9Dragon
18 Sep 04, 21:11
I agree on J.Z. no need to rush him when we have a capable backup in Ze Maria.

Gismo
21 Sep 04, 01:15
Mancini's defensive worry

Internazionale coach Roberto Mancini has major defensive worries ahead of the club's midweek clash against Atalanta.

Both sides are yet to register their first win of the campaign and now Mancini has question marks over three star defenders.

Sinisa Mihajlovic is a major doubt for the tie due to a muscle strain sustained in training on Sunday.

It is thought the Serbian star could be unavailable for at least three weeks, joining Carlos Gamarra on the sidelines in the process.

Captain Javier Zanetti has just recovered from injury and the clash against Atalanta is likely to come too soon for him to return.

Meanwhile, president Giacinto Facchetti has stated he is not concerned at the club's two-point haul from their opening matches.

"The table doesn't worry us," he said. "I think of the game, the image the team gives and undoubtedly it is a positive one.

"However, there must be the awareness that we must improve on defence and on attack, where we need a little more killer instinct."

Sky Sports

Miha is injured! YES!!! :dielaugh:

This may be seen as evil but I´m just ecstatic that our undoubtedly worst player is injured. :D

Frisko
21 Sep 04, 19:46
I hope sinisza doesn't see that!

I'll only say this: :dielaugh:

Mikkel
21 Sep 04, 19:49
Yep thats awesome....that he will be out the next 3 weeks. :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

SB9Dragon
24 Sep 04, 20:21
Its definately good that Miha is injured. Hopefully Burdisso can cement his place as the number 1 defensive sub b4 Miha gets healed.

Gismo
28 Sep 04, 14:02
We can add Vieri to the injury list. It is reported that he is suffering from a knee injury (http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep28d.html) and therefore isn´t included for the trip to Belgium. Question is whether he is really injured or this is a demonstration from Bobo because of Moratti´s words...

I know this is tribalfootball so we can´t trust them blindly. But if true this could be the reason (http://www.tribalfootball.com/september/italnews270904.html) why Moratti dared to lash out against Vieri.

jfrule16
30 Sep 04, 20:51
We can add Vieri to the injury list. It is reported that he is suffering from a knee injury (http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep28d.html) and therefore isn´t included for the trip to Belgium. Question is whether he is really injured or this is a demonstration from Bobo because of Moratti´s words...

I know this is tribalfootball so we can´t trust them blindly. But if true this could be the reason (http://www.tribalfootball.com/september/italnews270904.html) why Moratti dared to lash out against Vieri.

apparently he had one as well during the Euro Cup 2004 thats why he didnt start the last game vs. Bulgaria, if its true than this would certainly explain his lack of the Bobo skill we're so fond of.

Stefan
30 Sep 04, 23:18
According to gazetta.it Emre will be out for a week. So he misses the Roma game. :(

Ziyad
01 Oct 04, 15:34
According to gazetta.it Emre will be out for a week. So he misses the Roma game. :(
This is very sad as he was a very good contributor in the past couple of games and starting to feature regularly once again..

Maybe though Karagounis can benefit from this opportunity and get some playing time with some adjustments made to the lineup and hopefully he makes a good impression..

Frisko
01 Oct 04, 22:13
Yeah maybe Kara will make the bench this time (not likely I think...)

Handoyo
01 Oct 04, 22:40
I view Karagounis as a carbon copy of Emre and I think he will do well in Emre's position. But the biggest obstacle he faces is to get his name on the team list first and I don't think he can since Deki is a pretty similar player to Emre and Emre is not viewed by Mancini as a very important member of the starting line-up anyway.

Hand;)yo

snake
12 Oct 04, 16:38
Dalmat Out For Three Months
10/12/2004 3:16:00 PM
Bad news for Toulouse who will be without Stephane Dalmat for the next three months.
The former Inter player fractured a leg during a friendly match against Nantes last Friday, and Dalmat will have to stay out till the end of January.

Toulouse had a good start to the season, with their midfield being their focal point; however this loss will compromise their chances of continuing on the same lines in the next games.

Jesus thats a shame. He really is a good player, and will make a good inter squad player. He did well at tottenham and now in france. All of us here at forza-inter wish u a speedy recovery...well most of us ;)

SB9Dragon
13 Oct 04, 00:23
That sucks. Dalmat was really doing well with Toulouse.

Gaetan
13 Oct 04, 01:08
Dalmat just doesn't have any luck and hasn't been able to catch a break, his career hasn't looked good since 2001. Amazing talent but he probably will never be brought back to Milano and able to sport our jersey ever again.

Gismo
20 Oct 04, 22:22
Was Burdisso injured or was it simply a tactical substitution? :scared:

Frisko
20 Oct 04, 22:36
I wonder about that too Alex, and also if Recoba will be fit... :confused:

Gismo
20 Oct 04, 22:47
And that´s without mentioning Martins... :(

Fabio
20 Oct 04, 23:08
Mancini said that Burdisso had a slight injury!

But hopefully it shouldn't be too bad!

Fabio :confused:

Gismo
20 Oct 04, 23:19
:cry2:

SB9Dragon
20 Oct 04, 23:19
I damn hope so.

If Burdisso goes down then that will give a chance to Miha to start during these next few critical games. Hopefully Nicolas is ready for the derby.

Gismo
29 Jan 05, 16:24
Well, Adriano and Recoba are out due to injury. Let´s hope for speedy recoveries to two of our most creative strikers we have. :(

Frisko
29 Jan 05, 17:03
Well if it takes a while for Chino to heal, it's not a bad thing... :rolleyes:

Gaetan
06 Mar 05, 13:25
Well if it takes a while for Chino to heal, it's not a bad thing... :rolleyes:

Blah, blah. As if Mancio was going to play him anyway, psh. :D

Frisko
06 Mar 05, 13:46
Blah, blah. As if Mancio was going to play him anyway, psh. :D

Yeah, well thank god our coach has got a brain :rolleyes:

CafeCordoba
08 Mar 05, 13:37
Anyone know about Francesco Coco? Is he injured? If not, could it be possible we will see him in the Lazio and Port games if Favalli's injury continues..

Javier Zanetti
05 Apr 05, 10:52
Well as you know Davids Emre Recoba and Adriano will surely not play against BBilan :(
Rumors suggest Cordoba and Cambiasso have suffered injuries too ,can someone confirm or deny ?

Davor Mirkovic
06 Apr 05, 23:52
Is there a slightest chance that Recoba could play next week?

Gaetan
07 Apr 05, 00:28
Is there a slightest chance that Recoba could play next week?

I doubt it. And even if he manages to get healthy, do you think Mancio trust him enough to even call him up to the bench? he'll most definately either stick in Adriano or die with his Lazio man lovers.

:rolleyes:

Davor Mirkovic
07 May 05, 00:04
What is the situation with Il Chino's injury. I am afraid that he won't play anymore games this season,so if we sell thim,that would mean that we will not see him in Inter jersey ever again.

scutzon
22 May 05, 04:02
Is there any website which provide information regarding injuries and suspensions? I remembered seeing it somewhere before, but I forgot where it is. It'd be really helpful since my memory is real poor.

And, regarding Inter, who are injured?

Frisko
22 May 05, 13:20
Is there any website which provide information regarding injuries and suspensions? I remembered seeing it somewhere before, but I forgot where it is. It'd be really helpful since my memory is real poor.

And, regarding Inter, who are injured?

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadra/Inter/index.shtml

It's in Italian, so if you want translation just post it in the translation thread.

scutzon
22 May 05, 14:10
Thanks Frisko.

Let me make a guess, "Indisponibili" is "Injured"?

What about "Squalificati" and "Diffidati"?

Frisko
22 May 05, 14:50
Thanks Frisko.

Let me make a guess, "Indisponibili" is "Injured"?

What about "Squalificati" and "Diffidati"?

Indisponibili means Not Available, so that's usually the injured list.

Squalificati is Suspended, Diffidati is Cautioned.

SB9Dragon
28 May 05, 22:29
Did Ze Maria pickup a knock in his last game?

Frisko
03 Jun 05, 10:01
Shittttttttt!! From gazzetta.it:

Inter defender Ivan Ramiro Cordoba has sustained an injury to the ligaments of his left ankle. He will be out of action for at least a month. He will therefore miss the Colombia games against Peru and Equador, and the double Coppa Italia final against Roma.
:wallbang: :fero: :cry:

Enricos
03 Jun 05, 16:08
Shittttttttt!! From gazzetta.it:

Inter defender Ivan Ramiro Cordoba has sustained an injury to the ligaments of his left ankle. He will be out of action for at least a month. He will therefore miss the Colombia games against Peru and Equador, and the double Coppa Italia final against Roma.
:wallbang: :fero: :cry:

Well, talking about a freaking curse... We are on the verge of winning our first title in a few years and were getting it bigtime :stuckup:

Gaetan
06 Jun 05, 00:16
Believe it or not, i think these injuries will not show during the Coppa Italia and we'll be much too focused to worry about such things. Sure, on paper we may not look as good, but you must remember that Roma's organization in the back is as poor as can be, and we should be able to score gols.

I'm confident that we'll win this and would like to see more of you join me and stop being so pessimistic.

Fabio
06 Jun 05, 18:12
Believe it or not, i think these injuries will not show during the Coppa Italia and we'll be much too focused to worry about such things. Sure, on paper we may not look as good, but you must remember that Roma's organization in the back is as poor as can be, and we should be able to score gols.

I'm confident that we'll win this and would like to see more of you join me and stop being so pessimistic.

It is really great seeing you around more Gaetan, because I agree with 95% of what you say!

Fabio :D

Fabio
06 Jun 05, 18:16
Recoba has been in rehabilitation now for over 2 months, I am mystified how he is not back in the squad.

Fabio :(

Handoyo
07 Jun 05, 00:06
Bobo oh Bobo!MATERAZZI, VIERI TEST RESULTS
Monday, 06 June 2005 16:37:17
APPIANO GENTILE - Inter's medical staff performed medical tests on Marco Materazzi and Christian Vieri today to assess the extent of the injuries suffered by both players in the second half of Saturday's World Cup qualifier in Oslo between Norway and Italy.

The defender has strained muscles in the posterior area of his right thigh, and a rehabilitation programme has already been planned. Instead, the striker has suffered a first- to second-degree (myotendinous) strain of the femoris biceps muscle (part of hamstring) in his left leg. Vieri will rest for several days before starting a gradual recovery programme.The 'transalations' from Goal.com & Channel4:Vieri ruled out of Coppa Final
Monday 6 June, 2005
Marco Materazzi should be fit for the Coppa Italia Final but Inter teammate Christian Vieri has been ruled out.

Both players limped off during Italy’s 0-0 draw with Norway on Saturday and the striker’s injury is more serious than Materazzi’s.

The pair underwent medical tests today which confirmed that Vieri had torn a thigh muscle, which will keep him out of both games against Roma.

However, Materazzi should be fine for the June 12 and 15 games as he’s only slightly pulled his thigh muscle.

Inter’s build up to the Italian Cup Final has been hampered by injury and international call-ups.

Ivan Cordoba is unlikely to be fit enough to feature after he twisted ankle ligaments last week in Colombia.

Adriano will only be available for the first leg before he travels to Germany for the Confederations’ Cup.

That tournament will also deprive the Nerazzurri of Esteban Cambiasso, captain Javier Zanetti and Giorgios Karagounis.

Meanwhile, Parma have been boosted with the news that Mark Bresciano and Vince Grella will be available for their survival play-off match against Bologna.

The pair had been called up by Australia for the Confederations’ Cup, but will be allowed to take part in the June 14 and 18 matches.

Channel4

Vieri Out Of Coppa Final
6/6/2005 6:36:00 PM
Christian Vieri will not partake in the upcoming two legged Coppa Italia final, revealed the Serie A club on Monday.

The Inter striker pulled a muscle in his left thigh in Norway over the weekend, and will need at least two weeks to recover.

The first leg of the final pitching the Nerazzurri against Roma will take place on Sunday, while the second will be played out on the following Wednesday.

Goal.comWhat a damn shame. :( Vieri has shown superb form with Inter as of late and this happens. What a cursed club!

Hand:stress:yo

Handoyo
29 Aug 05, 17:57
I don't believe this. :D This is just a lie, a f*cking smoke-screen! :dielaugh:JAVIER ZANETTI SUFFERS INJURY
Sunday, 28 August 2005 20:06:12
MILAN - In the 88th minute of Inter's Serie A Week 1 match at home to Treviso Javier Zanetti was forced to leave the pitch with what has been identified as a right leg hamstring strain. The Inter captain, who was playing his 327th league game for the club (456th including all competitions), will undergo medical tests in the coming days to assess the extent of the injury.

J.ZANETTI INJURY ASSESSED
Monday, 29 August 2005 17:46:39
MILAN - Inter captain Javier Zanetti underwent medical tests today to assess the extent of the injury suffered in Sunday's victory over Treviso. The Argentine defender has injured the adductor longus muscle in his right leg, and will begin rehabilitation therapy after several days' rest.

(inter.it)This is only the second time in my life that Javier Zanetti suffers an injury. :eek: I have no doubt though that being the Superman that he is, he's made it in time for the Palermo game that is played on 10 September 2005, 2 weeks after the Treviso game.

Forza Il Capitano! :star::proud:

Hand;)yo

Pod
29 Aug 05, 18:11
one month break.it's so great that we have Ze maria.

J zanetti
29 Aug 05, 19:03
As far as I'm concern it is also the sec time that I have seen Il Capitano injured! I also have a feeling he will be back for the Palemro game ;) Wish him a quick recovery.

MoH
30 Aug 05, 11:42
:doh: I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but injuring your adductor muscle requires a 12 weeks recovery programme...

Stefan
30 Aug 05, 18:53
:doh: I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but injuring your adductor muscle requires a 12 weeks recovery programme...

Thats for normal people. JZ is super human he will recover fast and without the method that juve and milan use. ;) :D

Kato
30 Aug 05, 23:11
but that's also partly for normal people who don't have to use the adductor muscles with such an extensive use as a footballer, in reality it could be 2-3 months until he's match fit, especially due to his age.

Hammoudi
31 Aug 05, 04:53
Yeah, sadly, JZ isn't 29 anymore. With advanced age, injuries take longer to heal.

Juve lost Buffon, us JZ and I hope Milan lose their biggest asset.

"Galliani kidnapped in Souther Italy"

Roberto
01 Sep 05, 16:18
:dielaugh: if Galliani would be captured they'd have to rephrase kidnapping to eviloldbastardnapping.

Pod
02 Sep 05, 01:40
how serious is Maihajlovic injury ?Does he train already ?

BTW Just look at our defence right now,with ze Maria and Favalli as starters we are much weaker than Juve's and Milan's defence :(

and with Cordoba as RB and Matrix with Samuel at centre it's unbalanced.

SB9Dragon
17 Sep 05, 04:32
Atleast with the return of Burdisso balance has been added back to our backline.

Juventinos
03 Oct 05, 16:08
Balance?
IMO instead of show off transfer like Solari and Figo u sould get rid of Matrix and buy some more serius defenders if u wonna win smth more than a cup,
the league needs defence,thats Inter's greatest flaw
and defenders are the cheapiest players around

Mikkel
03 Oct 05, 17:58
Balance?
IMO instead of show off transfer like Solari and Figo u sould get rid of Matrix and buy some more serius defenders if u wonna win smth more than a cup,
the league needs defence,thats Inter's greatest flaw
and defenders are the cheapiest players around

we did remember ;) but what can we do when J.Zanetti is injured.

CafeCordoba
24 Oct 05, 19:40
Jesus. According to Channel4 (http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct24j.html) Kily Gonzales is out for the next two months. Good that we really have a wide and quality squad, cause we still have Figo, Solari and Ze Maria (+Wome) as wingers, while Kily and Stankovic are out. Kily's reputation with injuries isn't mambojambo.

Handoyo
25 Oct 05, 08:02
Jesus. According to Channel4 (http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct24j.html) Kily Gonzales is out for the next two months. Good that we really have a wide and quality squad, cause we still have Figo, Solari and Ze Maria (+Wome) as wingers, while Kily and Stankovic are out. Kily's reputation with injuries isn't mambojambo.
Yeah, Mancini did mention that the injury suffered by Kily is similar to that of J.Zanetti's. If SuperJavier takes 2 months plus to recover from it, I wonder how long will injury-proned Kily take. :stress:

Hand:depress:yo

Handoyo
27 Oct 05, 16:04
THREE NERAZZURRI DISQUALIFIED BY LEGA
Thursday, 27 October 2005 16:48:51
MILAN - Roberto Mancini and Juan Sebastian Veron have been disqualified for two matches by the Lega Calcio's Disciplinary Commission. The Inter coach and Argentine midfielder will therefore miss the Nerazzurri's Serie A Week 10 & 11 matches against Sampdoria and Lazio. According to the Disciplinary Commission's official statement, Mancini has been disqualified "because when he returned to the dressing room at the end of the match and caught up with the referee, he shouted numerous threatening and irreverent phrases at him". For Saturday's trip to Genoa Inter will also be without Marco Materazzi, who was already on a caution before his yellow card against the Giallorossi.

(inter.it):wallbang:

Just when I was having a chat with Tim that our Scudetto hope is still alive if we win the next 2 very tough Serie A matches against Sampdoria & Lazio, both away. Let's see how long will Totti be suspended. :rolleyes:

Pravesh
27 Oct 05, 16:54
Let's see how long will Totti be suspended. :rolleyes:

1 match !! ;)

:rolleyes:

Frisko
21 Dec 05, 23:42
Well they all say he's fine, but he's in hospital, and this pic is very worrying:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c27/frisko78/AdrianosvenutovEmpoli.jpg

I hope to see him in training very soon...

Marcello
22 Dec 05, 23:09
Well now it says this : ON inter.it that thanks everyone im fine (Adriano)
but he said hes still drowzy hope he gets well after the break.

Cheers
Marcello

SB9Dragon
14 Jan 06, 21:46
Apparently Kily is back from injury? He's been called up for the Cagliari game.

To be honest I'd like to see him tried out as a LB and see how he does...

Ali 2004
16 Jan 06, 22:12
IS Julio Cruz injuried ??????

i read 2day this news http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan16f.html

((( This news of Bayern’s interest will nevertheless come as a blow to Inter Coach Roberto Mancini, who is becoming increasingly desperate for strikers.

With Julio Cruz having joined Alvaro Recoba on the treatment table and Obafemi Martins having left for African Nations Cup duty, second-placed Inter only have Adriano available seeing as there are now doubts over Victor Obinna’s arrival following his Nigerian call-up. )))

M.Adnan
18 Jan 06, 00:56
Ali I don't think Cruz is injuried , Mancini has called him for Treviso ;)

Puma
09 Mar 06, 11:11
Does anyone know how long it will be until Favalli makes his return? Ever since his injury we have been vulnerable down the left. It appears our opponents have realised this and are deliberately channeling their attacks down that side.

brehme1989
16 Sep 06, 18:58
Recoba anyone? Is he in the hospital again? :P

Stefan
16 Sep 06, 21:30
Recoba anyone? Is he in the hospital again? :P

According to gazetta he and burdisso are 2 weeks away from fitness.

minterke
17 Sep 06, 06:02
lol let's merge this thread with Recoba's

M.Adnan
18 Sep 06, 10:08
Nice one, Mike. :dielaugh:

And true. :( :stuckup:

M.Adnan
02 Oct 06, 20:37
btw what's the deal this thread?

We talk about each player's injury and suspension in his own thread.

eversuker
12 Nov 06, 06:34
oh my god .when is this thread put on.why do you talk some players who had leaved inter so long time?

Handoyo
13 Nov 06, 14:26
Yep, I'll unstick this thread.

Zuperman8
16 Dec 08, 16:37
I thought this forum was really missing this thread. So I wanted to help out

Injured (approx):
Cruz (1-2 Weeks)
Obinna(1-2 Weeks
Materazzi (2 Weeks)
Toldo (2 Weeks)
Rivas (2-3 Weeks)
Viera (2-3 Weeks)

Hopefully this is clear by Jan 10

rockball
16 Dec 08, 18:15
Nice nick there. I use it too in some places.

Zuperman8
22 Dec 08, 21:15
As of now its

Updated Injured:
Rivas (Not Match Fit)
Cruz (1 Week)
Toldo (1 Week)
Viera (2 Weeks)

If all goes right we should have 0 injuries by the next game, first time in years

Handoyo
23 Dec 08, 00:46
What are you talking about? Vieira will probably sprain his ass during his winter snowboard trip or something. :)

crzdcolombian
25 Dec 08, 18:08
As of now its

Updated Injured:
Rivas (Not Match Fit)
Cruz (1 Week)
Toldo (1 Week)
Viera (2 Weeks)

If all goes right we should have 0 injuries by the next game, first time in years

who cares none of these guys are going to start for Inter any time soon even if they were fit...

Bes
28 Dec 08, 11:42
who cares none of these guys are going to start for Inter any time soon even if they were fit...
the one i would care is cruz, he's very helpful as always

Stefan
31 Jan 11, 22:14
Jmaster recommended the creation of this thread. Hopefully it gets updated regularly.

Here is the place to put all news concerning how long our players are out.

Injured:

Forlan: Out for 2 months
Maicon: Out for a month.
Sneijder: Thigh strain 2-3 weeks.
Lucio: Not sure time frame.

Suspensions

Pajo
31 Jan 11, 22:17
And it would be good idea to edit your irst post stef, or anyone of the mods/admins.. Create 2 "sections" one suspenisons, other injuries. When someone posts injury or suspension, just edit the first thread, something like Lonewolf does with players contracts...

Ayalon
31 Jan 11, 22:17
Change title to: Injurenazionale Official Thread

Stefan
31 Jan 11, 22:20
And it would be good idea to edit your irst post stef, or anyone of the mods/admins.. Create 2 "sections" one suspenisons, other injuries. When someone posts injury or suspension, just edit the first thread, something like Lonewolf does with players contracts...

Any mods can do it.

It would actually be great if someone volunteers to do it.

DIN011
31 Jan 11, 22:21
Any mods can do it.

I'll do a list when I'm done playing Fifa. FIFAUW over anything.

Unless of course someone beats me to it.

cloudq
31 Jan 11, 22:26
Cambiasso and Lucio: test results
Monday, 31 January 2011 22:52:35

MILAN - Professor Franco Combi, Inter's chief of medical staff, performed diagnostic procedures on Esteban Cambiasso and Lucio this evening, following the injuries picked up by the two players during the Palermo game.

Cambiasso was diagnosed with a hamstring strain in his left thigh.

Lucio has pulled an adductor muscle in his right thigh.

Pajo
31 Jan 11, 22:27
Any mods can do it.

I could help, but i cant volunteer because i dont have the time to take that as a job :)

Batman
01 Feb 11, 11:43
great thread, thanks for creating it..

lonewolf19
01 Feb 11, 11:55
Great thread... I have been waiting for it LONG

Pajo
01 Feb 11, 12:45
Stef, wont it be better us to calculate the date where the players should be back? Or when they got injured, and how much since they return, because saying a month, and after 2 weeks, some will come and see, again a month... :)

Stefan
01 Feb 11, 13:12
Ok. Let me know if this is ok, also anyone got an estimate for cambiasso.

Pajo
01 Feb 11, 13:17
Yup, thats what i had in thought :)

I was told cambi will be out 10-14 days, but some reports say he will play vs. Roma because he is needed...

Alcatraz
01 Feb 11, 13:18
http://sport.virgilio.it/diretta/2011/02/01/Crack%20Inter,%20Lucio%20e%20Cambiasso%20ko%20per% 20Bari,sp_3146.html

According to this report Cambi will be out for 5 days,hopefully it's true.

javier_zanetti <3
01 Feb 11, 13:22
Yup, thats what i had in thought :)

I was told cambi will be out 10-14 days, but some reports say he will play vs. Roma because he is needed...
I dont want him to play against Roma if he is still injurd,we have players that can replace him.

Lucio will be out for 20 days.

Dylan
01 Feb 11, 13:57
Unless we use reports from Inter.it (Which rarely happens) all reports will be different. We should use 1 source and stick to it.

Stefan
01 Feb 11, 15:37
Unless we use reports from Inter.it (Which rarely happens) all reports will be different. We should use 1 source and stick to it.

We will trust gazetta,fcinternews and fcinter1908. They usually report similiar times.

jmaster
01 Feb 11, 18:20
Thanks for opening the thread Stef.

What happened to Lucio, for God's sake?

Stefan
01 Feb 11, 18:39
Thanks for opening the thread Stef.

What happened to Lucio, for God's sake?

He pulled a thigh muscle. Not sure when it occurred.

javier_zanetti <3
02 Feb 11, 08:52
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=37960

yesss

chipschups
02 Feb 11, 17:28
What?
"Well on Sunday, during the warm up before Inter-Palermo. I talked to my muscles: 'No more jokes eh?'. I shouldn't have played but because Castellazzi was hurt. So in my head, there were bad thoughts."

from julione article

what happen with cstelazzi?

chipschups
03 Feb 11, 22:15
Cordoba - a week ( Date 6 Feb 2011)

okay we have cordoba for roma,,
i hope he get well soon

cloudq
04 Feb 11, 00:54
incoming chivu suspension

http://www.alternativeculture.com/images/this-will-not-end-well-cat.jpg

Stefan
04 Feb 11, 09:44
Gazetta says 3-5 game ban for chivu.

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=38134

bibonzo
04 Feb 11, 09:59
Most probably 5, it was intentional and with a fist. Personally thought it would be 6 or more. We will have trouble in defense if Cordoba is not ready for Roma game.

Pajo
04 Feb 11, 10:54
i predicted 3-5 so no surprizes here...

Pajo
04 Feb 11, 13:16
Chivu got 4 matches ban, first post updated.

jmaster
04 Feb 11, 18:59
3-5 matches ban for Chivu. Wanna bet?

http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?8683-Bari-Inter-%283-Feb-11%29&p=678949&viewfull=1#post678949

I think we might have a new diegus around, sorry Vito. Even though that was easy to predict, I'm better than GdS :D

vitomins
04 Feb 11, 19:02
http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?8683-Bari-Inter-%283-Feb-11%29&p=678949&viewfull=1#post678949

I think we might have a new diegus around, sorry Vito. Even though that was easy to predict, I'm better than GdS :D

GdS also said 3-5 match ban, did they not?

Pajo
04 Feb 11, 19:03
Well, it wasnt hard to guess, even when the matchs was still going i said the same :D

jmaster
04 Feb 11, 19:42
GdS also said 3-5 match ban, did they not?

I said it a few minutes after Chivu punched the dude :P

vitomins
04 Feb 11, 19:52
I said it a few minutes after Chivu punched the dude :P

Well when 99% of bans for fouls like that are 3-5 matches, its a pretty safe bet! :P

Coasterfreek
04 Feb 11, 19:57
No surprise here. This only applies to serie A games correct?

jmaster
04 Feb 11, 20:03
Well when 99% of bans for fouls like that are 3-5 matches, its a pretty safe bet! :P

That's what I said as well :P. You're the only diegus around man :)

Stefan
04 Feb 11, 21:06
No surprise here. This only applies to serie A games correct?

Yes only serie a, he is fine for coppa and cl.

chipschups
04 Feb 11, 22:50
and what happen in fiorentina delay match :lol:

Stefan
05 Feb 11, 12:09
and what happen in fiorentina delay match :lol:

He is banned for it. He is banned for roma,juve,fiorentina and cagliari.

Batman
05 Feb 11, 13:07
Castellazzi is called up for Roma, I think he is not injured anymore..

Stefan
05 Feb 11, 13:27
Both castelazzi and cordoba recovered for roma.

Stefan
05 Feb 11, 13:32
Since this goes about availability I think its ok to post this here. According to gds all of ranocchia,nagatommo,pazzini and kharja can play vs fiorentina.

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=38235

Batman
05 Feb 11, 13:37
good news..

chipschups
05 Feb 11, 17:59
He is banned for it. He is banned for roma,juve,fiorentina and cagliari.

im joking bout this

v
v

Since this goes about availability I think its ok to post this here. According to gds all of ranocchia,nagatommo,pazzini and kharja can play vs fiorentina.

great,,
finally FIGC make everything is clear,,

F U C K MILAN
06 Feb 11, 12:40
If motta gets a yellow in this game does he miss the juve game?

CafeCordoba
06 Feb 11, 12:48
And Eto'o too.

Pajo
06 Feb 11, 12:53
When eto scores, he must NOT take his shirt off :lol:

snowforum180
07 Feb 11, 00:53
We need lucio back

Dylan
07 Feb 11, 08:09
Could it show how many yellow cards a player had? Not over all season but within 1 or 2 yellows from a suspension?

Stefan
07 Feb 11, 09:21
Done.

Anyone knows the cl and coppa situation concerning who is close to a ban?

javier_zanetti <3
07 Feb 11, 14:39
http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=17970

Maslany
07 Feb 11, 14:42
http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=17970Dammit Millito :(

At least Lucio will be back for JuBe. And Stanko too?

Maslany
07 Feb 11, 15:23
It will be good for Milito.he's bad in our lest games and i think it's because he is tired.
we have Pazzo and Eto'o and this is good enough.
Tired of what? He played 2 games after a big pause.... I hope he is back for Bayern!

javier_zanetti <3
07 Feb 11, 15:26
Tired of what? He played 2 games after a big pause.... I hope he is back for Bayern!
He's 32 years old and he never had a season like the last one.
our trable,the world cup and the first half of this season....it's to much for him.

javier_zanetti <3
07 Feb 11, 17:08
GDS:Milito will miss the first game vs Bayern.

Fuck.

vitomins
07 Feb 11, 18:11
Done.

Anyone knows the cl and coppa situation concerning who is close to a ban?

Chivu and Lucio are on 2 yellow cards in CL, so they will have to sit out of the second leg against Bayern if they are booked...

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/DisciplinaryChart/uefaorg/Publications/01/59/22/11/1592211_DOWNLOAD.pdf

chipschups
07 Feb 11, 18:28
Milito - 20 days to be confirmed by tests.

ffs, i think ist just to avoid NT called,,but im wrong
20 days and miss bayern match, goddammit,,

dynasty27
08 Feb 11, 00:08
at least one injury/ban per game.... this is really depressing.

sneijder10
11 Feb 11, 04:48
miserable season for milito
:cry:

Inter Siamo Noi
11 Feb 11, 12:47

Now I checked it and Naga already played in the 17 round: http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2010/12/18/italy/serie-a/ac-cesena/cagliari-calcio/990115/.

So he can't play against the Viola, I hope that our management know that and we won't play with him.

Pajo
11 Feb 11, 12:52
There was official statement if im not mistaken, that says players cant play in same day for two clubs, but can play in same round :)

Inter Siamo Noi
11 Feb 11, 12:56
Sorry but what is the difference between "day 17" and "round 17"?

Pajo
11 Feb 11, 12:59
That statement that was releaced said that one player cant play in the same DAY. Day as a time measurement. :P But they can play in the same round, just like it is the case now, round 17, but postponed, played later on another day.

Inter Siamo Noi
11 Feb 11, 13:00
So why Ranocchia did'nt play against Cesena?

Pajo
11 Feb 11, 13:03
Because that rule wasnt clear. Back than the rule was saying that "one player cant play in the same round for two teams" or something like that. Inter management didnt want to risk some sort of suspension or punishmenet, so they left Ranocchia out of the team. Knowing inter and FIGC< it was the right decision.

Stefan
11 Feb 11, 14:55
We didn't want to risk losing points by playing an illegible player. Since then other sides have fielded players in the same situation and nothing has happened to them.

Also technically ranocchia,pazzini and kharja never played in the round when fiorentina vs inter was suppose to happen since genoa vs samp was snowed of. So they wouldn't be playing 2 games in the same round.

chipschups
17 Feb 11, 16:38
Eto'o - One yellow away from a serie a ban
Pazzini - One yellow away from a serie a ban

im worried about this,,
i hope they wont get ban at one time,,

F U C K MILAN
18 Feb 11, 13:52
lucio and chivu both one yellow away from CL ban...we should have pulled a mourinho in our last game

lonewolf19
19 Feb 11, 05:06
Stefan, Mariga and Stankovic have returned from injury

Batman
24 Feb 11, 13:45
from inter.it:

Andrea Ranocchia sat out this morning's session: he is due to undergo medical tests this afternoon following the knee injury he sustained in last night's game.

Ivan Ramiro Cordoba (twisted left ankle) and Thiago Motta (right buttock strain) received individual treatment.

can anyone explain is their injury are serious and when will they be back?

Besnik
24 Feb 11, 13:47
from inter.it:

Andrea Ranocchia sat out this morning's session: he is due to undergo medical tests this afternoon following the knee injury he sustained in last night's game.

Ivan Ramiro Cordoba (twisted left ankle) and Thiago Motta (right buttock strain) received individual treatment.

can anyone explain is their injury are serious and when will they be back?

Check Ranocchia thread.. vito already mentioned that his injury is not that serious, and he'll be back soon.

Batman
24 Feb 11, 13:53
Check Ranocchia thread.. vito already mentioned that his injury is not that serious, and he'll be back soon.

Yup I saw it, but when will he be back? and what about the others?

Dylan
24 Feb 11, 14:39
http://www.football-italia.net/feb24j.html

However, the initial indications suggest he will only be out for a month and a half.

Batman
24 Feb 11, 14:48
http://www.football-italia.net/feb24j.html

we're fucked up!!! :palm:

DIN011
24 Feb 11, 15:08
from inter.it:

Thiago Motta (right buttock strain) received individual treatment.

:lol:

Batman
24 Feb 11, 15:13
:lol:

lol :lol:, i didnt know what does it mean before honestly, just google translated it and found it.. :P

vitomins
24 Feb 11, 16:00
Haha Thiago Motta was a pain in my ass to watch yesterday, at least his ass hurts now too!

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/Comp_Matches/01/59/93/16/1599316_w2.jpg

chipschups
18 Mar 11, 08:26
Nagatomo - One yellow away from a serie a ban
Lucio - One yellow away from a serie a ban, Banned for one CL game, will miss 1st leg QF game

i hope, they all get free yellow card in lecce match,,
we need them on crucial derby

Dylan
18 Mar 11, 12:16
Why isn't Samuel in the injured list?

perika
19 Mar 11, 09:45
Why isn't Samuel in the injured list?

because he is lost for this season :( shame what a ROCK was

pazzainteramala
19 Mar 11, 18:21
Nagatomo - One yellow away from a serie a ban
Lucio - One yellow away from a serie a ban, Banned for one CL game, will miss 1st leg QF game

i hope, they all get free yellow card in lecce match,,
we need them on crucial derby

It would hurt us so much if one of those got a yellow card tomorrow.

Stefan
20 Mar 11, 10:52
Updated.

chipschups
20 Mar 11, 17:19
lucio get a whole 3 weeks holiday :lol:

Xoonky
23 Mar 11, 19:56
Update the OP as Lucio is suspended for both Serie A and CL...

jmaster
25 Apr 11, 20:18
Cordoba is injured for 3 months. I think that list needs to be updated...

radiinter
26 Apr 11, 14:48
Zanetti,Kharja,Mariga,Ranocchia-One yellow away from a serie a ban

DIN011
26 Apr 11, 14:49
Deki is out till the end of May.

Read it on fcinternews.