PDA

View Full Version : Atalanta - Inter (20 May 07)

14 May 07, 06:39
2nd last match of this season ... big Q ->> will Vieri return to haunt us ???

Handoyo
14 May 07, 07:11
With the form of our defence, I'll be happy if he doesn't score a goal this time.

rockball
14 May 07, 14:26
I wonder how the Inter fans will treat him.

AntonTheGreat
14 May 07, 16:44
He's had a wonder goal 2 weeks ago, and a goal and assist last game off the bench, i honestly would hate to see him score, but our defense needs to step up, i think the game will be 4-2, vieri and doni for atalanta, and 2 crespo goals, viera, and matrix.

Stefan
14 May 07, 20:31
Hoping Vieri gets an ass kicking from our defenders.:D

Toninu
14 May 07, 20:46
Will Materazzi be playing or is he banned for this match?

Hussein
14 May 07, 21:51
Will Materazzi be playing or is he banned for this match?

Unfortunately his banned for this game.

minterke
14 May 07, 22:05
Our defenders wouldn't even be rough with Vieri. Vieri has always had a good relationship with everyone especially Cordoba.

Handoyo
15 May 07, 05:26
Vieri and Cordoba? Never heard of it. :howler:

I think he's close with Matrix and Adriano though. Matrix was the one who suggested that we crown Vieri, literally, when Bobo scored his 100th Inter goal against Lecce and Vieri & Adriano regularly pick up girls at the clubs, I can imagine.

15 May 07, 06:03
Han plz touch up the name of the thread ...

Unfortunately his banned for this game.

is he? i thot he is banned for Copa 2nd leg

M.Adnan
15 May 07, 06:20
Vieri has always had a good relationship with everyone especially Cordoba.

And Burdisso.. :D (if you remember the 3-2 derby)

Wallace
15 May 07, 06:30
Where has Ventola been?! I thought he did well at the beginning of the season by scoring a stunner against AC, but since then he seemed to have disappeared. It'd definitely be nice to see Ventola + Vieri vs Inter though :P .

Hussein
15 May 07, 21:07
Han plz touch up the name of the thread ...

is he? i thot he is banned for Copa 2nd leg

Yes Matrix won't play in the Coppa nor in that game. :(

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=304431

minterke
15 May 07, 21:15
I just said Cordoba because I've seen many pictures of them hugging etc and since they've been together the longest..

VLE
16 May 07, 03:52
he had good relations with many of our players, including Adri and Deki. When he moved to BB marda, he asked Deki and Adri to take a part in his restaurant business.

Hussein
17 May 07, 18:04
I'm not sure with what mentality we will start this game?!

Atalanta is chasing a UEFA Cup birth and let us not forget that this game is a derby "derby de Lombardia". This game can be very exciting we will approach it with the right mentality, and unfortunately after losing the cup I don't know how Mancio will manage to motivate the team.

One thing I'm sure of though is that Andreolli will start this game in cenetral defence just like he did against the same side earlier in the season.

I remember that the match against Atalanta was one of the hardest games we played in the 1st part of the season and I don't expect an easier match next Sunday. Vieri will be more than motivated to get one or two against us. :D

Probable line-up:

------------------Cesar-----------------

Maicon----Andreolli----Burdisso----Grosso

---------------Cambiasso---------------

-----------Stankovic----Zanetti---------

-------------------Figo-----------------

--------------Crespo----Recoba---------

Interista nr.1
18 May 07, 16:00
From inter.it:

Adriano, Alvaro Recoba (physical therapy, cycling, strength building), Walter Samuel and Zlatan Ibrahimovic (aerobic work, technique exercises with ball) worked separately.

Wow, what's wrong with Recoba again?

alvaro
18 May 07, 16:25
Might aswell play with 4-5-1, give another chance to Speedy on the wing position.

Crespo
Solari-Stankovic-Dacourt-Cambiasso-Gonzalez
Maxwell-Materazzi-Andreolli-Maicon
Toldo

I'd also like to see Samuel playing but I guess it's too early for that.

Hussein
18 May 07, 16:31
Might aswell play with 4-5-1, give another chance to Speedy on the wing position.

Crespo
Solari-Stankovic-Dacourt-Cambiasso-Gonzalez
Maxwell-Materazzi-Andreolli-Maicon
Toldo

I'd also like to see Samuel playing but I guess it's too early for that.

Materazzi is suspended. No Vieri confrontation. :D

minterke
18 May 07, 16:57
Aw fack I really wanted to see Adriano and Vieri playing against each other.

lonewolf19
18 May 07, 22:27
Atalanta
Disqualified: -
Cautioned: Carrozzieri, Donati, Doni.

Inter
Disqualified: Materazzi.
Cautioned: Burdisso, Maicon, Vieira

19 May 07, 07:38
JC
Maicon - Burdisso - Andreolli - Maxwell
Stan - Cambiasso - JZ
Figo
Crespo - Cruz*

*if Recoba is not fit ....

Alex de Large
19 May 07, 12:41
Not very important game, but let's make 96 ;D

In the next game i hope Mancini give a chance to play for 3 or 4 primavera players, maybe in that game we need to do a favour to Rubentus rivals...

interlab
19 May 07, 12:43
Goalkeepers: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar Soares, 79 Fabian Carini.

Defenders: 2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Maxwell, 11 Fabio Grosso, 13 Maicon, 16 Nicolas Burdisso, 77 Marco Andreolli.

Midfielders: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 7 Luis Figo, 15 Olivier Dacourt, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 21 Santiago Solari, 91 Mariano Gonzalez

Strikers: 18 Hernan Crespo, 99 Lampros Choutos.

i think we will play just with one striker what do you think ?
where is Cruz and Recoba :cry: ?

cloudq
19 May 07, 12:43
96 on the way to 99

noone will ever beat that

Lamb of God
19 May 07, 15:28
We might as well field our youth team instead of playing them.Forget records these things dont mean a thing look at the big picture which would be trophies thats what I call records.We have won the league and only thing interesting in this game is vieri a jaded player.

uny_arturo
20 May 07, 04:54
Yike, we're forced to start with one striker again. (But frankly I love 451...)

-------------------------Crespo---------------------------
-----Solari--------------Stankovic---------------Figo------
-------------Cambiasso------------Dacourt----------------
-----Grosso--------Burdisso-------Andreolli-------Maicon----
--------------------------Cesar----------------------------
Bench: Choutos, Mariano, Maxwell, Zanetti, Cordoba, Toldo, Carini

Or may be we can play like this:
-------------------------Crespo---------------------------
--------------Solari-----------------Stankovic-------------
-------Zanetti----------Cambiasso---------Dacourt---------
-----Grosso--------Burdisso-------Andreolli-------Maicon----
--------------------------Cesar----------------------------
Bench: Choutos, Figo, Mariano, Maxwell, Cordoba, Toldo, Carini

Two goalies on the bench. What an idiotic scene :P

KaiokenFlash
20 May 07, 12:51
Starting line up.

Inter: 12 Julio Cesar; 16 Burdisso, 2 Cordoba, 77 Andreolli, 11 Grosso; 5 Stankovic, 15 Dacourt, 19 Cambiasso, 21 Solari; 91 Mariano Gonzalez; 18 Crespo.
Subs: 1 Toldo, 4 Zanetti, 6 Maxwell, 13 Maicon, 7 Figo, 99 Choutos.
Coach: Roberto Mancini.

Michal
20 May 07, 13:11
Nice chance by Gonzalez. This guy is really fighting in last few games and he deserves to score.

Michal
20 May 07, 13:12
1-0

Atalanta scored, not a good defending by Burdisso.

20 May 07, 13:12
who is at RB? Andreolli or Burdisso ???

Michal
20 May 07, 13:14
who is at RB? Andreolli or Burdisso ???

I would say it is Andreolli.

Michal
20 May 07, 13:21
We are playing without passion. It seems we want to help Atalanta to secure UEFA Cup spot. :D

Michal
20 May 07, 13:25
Luis Figo is warming up. Our midfield has a lot of problems today against average Serie A players. Atalanta is defending very well and with only one pure striker it will be hard to score.

Lamb of God
20 May 07, 13:27
We are playing without passion. It seems we want to help Atalanta to secure UEFA Cup spot. :D

We have played without passion since we won the cup.The cup has made of heads gone bigger and wings are starting to carry our players from the ground to a land where they believe that Inter are superior no matter what.The goals leaked in shows how much we are falling behind.

KaiokenFlash
20 May 07, 13:28
Wasted chance from the freekick.
Mariano's looking good however, high work rate.

Michal
20 May 07, 13:35
Adriano almost scored, I would swap him with our one.

EDIT

Hell, they have 2 Adrianos in their starting 11 :wth:

KaiokenFlash
20 May 07, 13:38
Adriano almost scored, I would swap him with our one.

Hahaha brilliant!

Michal
20 May 07, 13:41
Figo in
Dacourt out (seems to be injured)

Michal
20 May 07, 13:51
Just briefly because I am gonna wolf some food...

Burdisso as RB and Andreolli as CB in 2nd half. We have nothing to lose, let's just try it. Credit to Grosso who is at least trying to do something and who is really active - same goes to Mariano.

Crespo - it is really hard for him without any support from midfield, we will see what can Luis Filipe do in 2nd half.

Michal
20 May 07, 14:09
Maicon is warming up
Penalty for Inter thank to Mariano.

Michal
20 May 07, 14:10
Luis Figo, 1-1

Jnr
20 May 07, 14:11
Its even. Figo scores from the spot.

shahz_nerazzurri
20 May 07, 14:14
I finally woke up to see an Inter game. Ever since they had decided that no more night games will be played, I have a very hard time waking up at 9am in the morning on sundays to watch the game.

Mariano has been awesome today. Not only did he just earn us penalty, but some of his tricks in the first half were great.
I am disspointed by Burdisso. He gets all this hype, and is expected to be the future for our CD position, but that guy just doesnt impress me. He got completely owned by a crappy player like Pinto.

Michal
20 May 07, 14:16
Bobogol in :heart:

Zamat
20 May 07, 14:17
piece of sh*t

BOBO VIERI FIGLIO DI PUTTANA

Michal
20 May 07, 14:21
Maicon in
Solari out

Grosso probably to midfield.

Stefan
20 May 07, 14:22
I finally woke up to see an Inter game. Ever since they had decided that no more night games will be played, I have a very hard time waking up at 9am in the morning on sundays to watch the game.

Mariano has been awesome today. Not only did he just earn us penalty, but some of his tricks in the first half were great.
I am disspointed by Burdisso. He gets all this hype, and is expected to be the future for our CD position, but that guy just doesnt impress me. He got completely owned by a crappy player like Pinto.

Thats today when nothing is really at stake. He marked Totti out of the game totally on thursday when we had 11 vs 11.

nerazzurri4ever
20 May 07, 14:23
great save from crodoba a header from the piece of sh*t vieri

Stefan
20 May 07, 14:24
Come on cafe get bobo hard on the knees. Teach him a lesson for suing Inter.

Michal
20 May 07, 14:27
Capitano in
Andreolli out

Alex de Large
20 May 07, 14:28
you gotta hate vieri.

cloudq
20 May 07, 14:45
maicon mucked up big time

interlab
20 May 07, 15:12
why didn't Roboman(mancini) put in Choutos i think it will be easier to score with to strikers :stuckup:

minterke
20 May 07, 15:13
Vieri almost scored, very nice header he was always great in the air but CORDOBA DENIES HIM...grande Cafe.

Mariano Gonzalez is not good enough for this team, no matter how hard he tries he simply isn't good enough for me. Crespo was very poor as well today.

Toninu
20 May 07, 19:02
Pretty good match we played well and also Atalanta played great I enjoyed it :D

Marcello
21 May 07, 02:33
crespo shouldnt play as a loan striker .. there was to many ariel balls today obvisly not our strongest team :(

catanha
21 May 07, 05:35

what a dumb****, forget about him man marking Totti out of the last game. congratulations, you're still a massive moron.

bennyblanco
21 May 07, 10:14
Inter stopped playing 100% a long time ago,so much so that it cost us the coppa somewhat

most of our players have all lost concentration and imagination a while ago,so to blast Burdisso so much is dissapointing.

lets relax and see out the season,ooohhh feels so diffrent on top:)

M.Adnan
21 May 07, 10:22
Burdisso is better than all of Roma's defenders. Like it or not, he's our second best defender and should start our games next season.

He's back to his Boca Juniors days.

Toninu
21 May 07, 13:31
Burdisso is better than all of Roma's defenders. Like it or not, he's our second best defender and should start our games next season.

He's back to his Boca Juniors days.

Nah I rank Materazzi, Samuel and Cordoba higher than Burdisso...

Don't jump on me Burdisso lovers its just an opinion :P