PDA

View Full Version : All time best Inter eleven

Pages : [1] 2

Shaun
19 Jul 05, 03:01
Well I have no idea would would be in an All time best Inter but im sure alot of others here have a better idea then me so please give us you thoughts!

snake
19 Jul 05, 03:14
Well I have no idea would would be in an All time best Inter but im sure alot of others here have a better idea then me so please give us you thoughts! ive already taken care of that sincei created that team in Master League.

-----------------Zenga-----------------
Zanetti--Passarella-Bergomi-Fachetti
------------Matthaus----------Brehme
--Rummenige-------Mazzola---------
---------Meazza-----Altobelli----------

Bench.

Oriali as replacement for Zanetti.
Berti and Baresi as replacements for the middle.
Baggio as a backup striker.
also in the mind.
BONINSEGNA
SUAREZ
Nyers :proud:

That team is untouchable, only person ucan argue about is maybe Djorkaeff or Simeone, Berti for rummeniege.

catanha
19 Jul 05, 05:12
Err...Bergomi was a right back.
And I'm shocked to how any Inter fan wouldn't have Ferri in their starting Xi.
Baresi, Simeone, Djorkayeff? LOL!

snake
19 Jul 05, 06:24
bergomi only a right back? now ive heard everything.

he played there little time. He was purely a CB. Just like Matrix and Cordoba ply their trade in the centre but every now and then move out wide.

his a centre back. do u want more proof? oh wait iforgot 10 year olds, cant search on yahoo. Well maybe you should and you will see that yourself.

Certain 10 year olds also cant remember when he came on for a suspended Gentile in the 1982 world cup against Poland. youll probably say Gentile was a RB too. :rolleyes:

19 Jul 05, 07:18
I can only make a team with players i have seen playing ... :)

When u include greats u rely on others to tell u who is better ... and thatz biased :mad:

never thought it is a good idea to select a all-time team ... over generations :rolleyes:

Unless u have seen them play :fero: which i doubt for most of us in this forum

cool_cuchu
19 Jul 05, 07:33
Helal, interesting that there are four Germans in your line up..:)

I havent followed inter before '98... so our current line up won't look too much different from the best ever line up I ever know...

Ari
19 Jul 05, 08:19
Well none of us followed for example Grande Inter, so. But if you know Inter's history, you know who to respect.
I wouldn't though left JAIR out. He was our playmaker in the greatest era of the club. That is enough.

catanha
19 Jul 05, 10:20
I don't need to search on yahoo, helal. I saw Bergomi play before you were born. He did start out as a man-marker, but as his career progressed he was chosen as the best right back Italian defender of last century, with Baresi and Gentile in central defence and Maldini @ left back. In my eyes, he was the best right back of all time...his coverage of the ground was better than any player I've seen.

Wrt Gentile, he was the greatest defender I'd seen play, better than Baresi. He is the only defender who could've and did stop Maradona in his prime. He r@ped Maradona @ the WC.

About the game against Poland, I've got that on tape....if you want I could send it to you, as you live in Melbourne.

So tell us helal, seeing as how you picked Baresi in the greatest Inter Xi of all time...why is he remembered so well by the Inter fans?
hint: something outside futebol.

snake
19 Jul 05, 11:25
i also have that game on tape, that is why i was able to review the whole world cup and been able to watch uncle Bergomi play.

intermilansg
19 Jul 05, 12:42
-----------------Pagliuca-----------------
Zanetti--Cordoba---Bergomi--- Carlos
-----------Matthaus--Ince----------
--Moriero--------------------Djorkaeff
---------Ronaldo-----Vieri----------

Coach:Cuper

My first 11. It may not be the best ever but are players I have seen playing since 95. I have no idea how good Meazza or Fachetti would be ,cos I myself was not born yet at that time. :P

To me these are the players that represents my support for the club 10 years ago. This is my La Grande Inter :D

Miki
19 Jul 05, 13:23
Zenga

J.Zanetti Bergomi Ferri R.Carlos

Moriero Cambiasso Djorkaeff Berti

Baggio Adriano

Since i've never watched most of the games from the great era, i wasn't able to effectively judge them compared to the last decade of players.

Ciao,
Tim

Fabio
19 Jul 05, 14:02
Ever heard of a left back called Facchetti? He needs no judging....

Fabio :p

Cro Nerazzurro
19 Jul 05, 19:19
will someone teach me, as iam inter fan sice 97,98

and i want to know former,legend inter players, when and how did they play...

only big legends please!

like fachetti brehme meazza....

Choppin Onions
19 Jul 05, 20:02
So tell us helal, seeing as how you picked Baresi in the greatest Inter Xi of all time...why is he remembered so well by the Inter fans?
hint: something outside futebol.

What did he do?

Also I think he's the head of Inter's youth sector at the moment.

catanha
19 Jul 05, 21:34
@ a family dinner, where the Baresi's were having dinner, some stupid Inter fans interupted them I think just plain annoyed Franco, and then Giu got up and started chanting "Forza Inter, Forza Inter" "You're a traitor" and signing songs with them. LOL!!
Mind you, this was way back, and he was pretty young.

Hammoudi
19 Jul 05, 21:41
Who is Giu?

Miki
19 Jul 05, 22:21
Giuseppe Baresi, Franco's older brother.

Ciao,
Tim

InterMilan31
19 Jul 05, 22:34
-----------------Zenga-----------------
Zanetti--Passarella-Bergomi-Fachetti
------------Matthaus----------Brehme
--Rummenige-------Mazzola---------
---------Meazza-----Altobelli----------

Bench.

Oriali as replacement for Zanetti.
Berti and Baresi as replacements for the middle.
Baggio as a backup striker.
also in the mind.
BONINSEGNA
SUAREZ
Nyers :proud:

That team is untouchable, only person ucan argue about is maybe Djorkaeff or Simeone, Berti for rummeniege.

Yup thats on point for me couldnt think of anyone else to put in because its too recent and the players havent played long enough.

Cro Nerazzurro
20 Jul 05, 03:41
so i wont learn about great inter players...

catanha
20 Jul 05, 06:52
Which ones do you want to know about, cro?
Let me tell you firstly, that there have been much better players @ Inter even in the last 30 years than Baresi, Passarella, Simeone, Djorkayeff (shakes head), Baggio, Cordoba and crew.
The first player I'd select in my XI ahead of any player would be Ferri. He was the most solid Inter player I've ever seen.

Fire away, CN.

snake
20 Jul 05, 10:01
Baresi was maybe not the most talented, but he gave his heart and passion on that field, thats why he played over 500 games.

I definetely think he should be part of it.

catanha
20 Jul 05, 10:21
With the risk of starting another arguement, I'll say this as politely as I can.

helal, playing 500 games is a good stat, yes he does he have a liability that his brother was a great and that puts a lot of pressure on him...Giu was a good player @ best..he was hardly a world class player. If it came to heart and passion, even Materazzi would make the squad, but it means squat.
The Baresi I remember is one who consistently gave the ball away, consistently sooked around and forever lived as a joke due to Inter giving his brother away. He was the second best option.

;)

snake
20 Jul 05, 12:07
no one is doubting his brothers ability...

Cro Nerazzurro
20 Jul 05, 16:44
let me then know about ferri catanha

when he played at inter, position, full name, and other important things...

thanks

Choppin Onions
20 Jul 05, 20:29
If you're not too busy catanha can you tell me more about Bergomi. My knowledge about Inter's history is somewhat lacking and I became a fan just 1 year after Bergomi retired. I'm fascinated with our teams past. Thanks! :star:

snake
21 Jul 05, 00:38
Cro.

He was an Italian defender, played pretty much alongside Bergomi. He was part of the 88/89 scudetto and he was there for both Uefa Cup's. He was a central defender, played over 400 games under 10 goals lol.

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/56297.jpg
this is him last year, still lingering around inter.

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/69465.jpg
heres him in his football days.

Cro Nerazzurro
21 Jul 05, 02:13
no pics helal

and his full name is?

Miki
21 Jul 05, 02:14
Riccardo Ferri.

Ciao,
Tim

Cro Nerazzurro
21 Jul 05, 03:13
now about bergomi?

snake
21 Jul 05, 04:03
stupid inter.it lol. pics never work.

catanha
21 Jul 05, 05:31
CN: Ferri played for Inter for more than 10 years, he made his debut in the early 80's but I think it was a few years later under Radice and then Castagner where he truly established himself in the Inter team, I remember because it was that year when I truly supported Inter, and he was just a young fella with a big heart and just dominated and controlled the game easy.
He was a central defender and a great one @ that. Jordan had his Pippen, Maldini had his Costacurta...Bergomi had his Ferri, but IMO it was the other way around. Ferri was the best defender I'd seen @ Inter, because he never got beat...simple...I saw him play first hand three times and he was invincible...he was the type of player even the Milanisti couldn't hate, always had a good time and did his job, Chivu reminds me of him a lot, in all areas...obviously not upto his futebol standard yet.
I remember when Castagner got fired, the team was about to blow up...one of our first few games under Corso, there was a small brawl against Fiorentina...Ferri somehow someway controlled our players, I mean here is a young fella telling all the big boys to stay out of it, and they listened to him. He deserved to be captain for life.
He was also apart of the great Italian team in WC 1990, I mean he kept out the likes of Ago and Ferrara. He was a legend for club and country. Although I would've liked him to play on, I remember Bergomi pleaded he did..he retired before he turned into a joke, same can't be said about the likes of Berti.

Cro Nerazzurro
21 Jul 05, 15:55
....... bergomi? name

Fabio
21 Jul 05, 16:31
Giuseppe Bergomi...

Fabio ;)

Cro Nerazzurro
21 Jul 05, 17:19
thanks

who is next grande player?

Fabio
21 Jul 05, 17:40
What do you mean?

Fabio ;)

Cro Nerazzurro
21 Jul 05, 18:28
iam learning about inter legends

ferri bergomi,...wich one is next?

snake
22 Jul 05, 01:25
iam learning about inter legends

ferri bergomi,...wich one is next?

Mazzola? Fachetti? Altobelli?

Cro Nerazzurro
22 Jul 05, 03:16
mazzola and fachetti please

catanha
22 Jul 05, 04:27
Mazzola and Facchetti were both before my time, unfortunately. I know as much about them as you would. Facchetti was pretty much the player who brought about the attacking full back role, he mastered it. As I said, he will be remembered by most as the player who engineered the full back position. I think he won 2 or 3 scudetti with us, was just a true legend, forever a Inter hero.

Mazzola, well once again he was before my time, I haven't seen much of this guy, I've seen quite a few dozen footages of Riva...and to say that Mazzola could compete with him...well that sums Mazzola up for me.

Zamorano1+8=9
23 Jul 05, 01:55
Baggio!? :confused:

Miki
23 Jul 05, 06:12
Mazzola and Facchetti were both before my time, unfortunately. I know as much about them as you would. Facchetti was pretty much the player who brought about the attacking full back role, he mastered it. As I said, he will be remembered by most as the player who engineered the full back position. I think he won 2 or 3 scudetti with us, was just a true legend, forever a Inter hero.

Mazzola, well once again he was before my time, I haven't seen much of this guy, I've seen quite a few dozen footages of Riva...and to say that Mazzola could compete with him...well that sums Mazzola up for me.
I am pretty sure nobody on this forum thus far is old enough to have lived during the La Grande Inter era. It would be nice to have some real veteran Interista joining and sharing those great stories though. :)

Ciao,
Tim

scutzon
23 Jul 05, 09:37

I am pretty sure nobody on this forum thus far is old enough to have lived during the La Grande Inter era. It would be nice to have some real veteran Interista joining and sharing those great stories though. :)

Ciao,
Tim
That'd be cool. Sadly, many of them probably doesn't even know what's the Internet. :dielaugh:

Sisenando
26 Jul 05, 17:09
----------Toldo-------------
--JZ--Cannavaro--Cordoba
---------Di Biagio-----------
--Simeone-----Djorkaeff---
----------Baggio--------------
Adriano--Zamorano--Ronaldo

Well, to the best of my knowledge, this is the team i can conjure up to be the best Inter team.

Crystal Internazionale
27 Jul 05, 20:16
From players I've seen play in my lifetime since following Inter, this is my team:

GK: Gianluca Pagliuca

LB: Roberto Carlos
RB: Javier Zanetti
CB: Guiseppe Bergomi
CB: Ivan Cordoba

CM: Nicola Berti
CM: Diego Simeone
CM: Francesco Moriero

AM: Youri Djorkaeff

CF: Ruben Sosa
CF: Christian Vieri

Bench:
GK: Walter Zenga
CB: Alessandro Paganin
CM: Luigi Di Biagio
CM: Benoît Cauet
CF: Ivan Zamorano

Opeum
13 Aug 05, 13:58
sadly, none of u all didn't even put Recoba's name in ur team...why? is he really that sux??
just asking..cos im a fan of him

Handoyo
13 Aug 05, 14:02
sadly, none of u all didn't even put Recoba's name in ur team...why? is he really that sux??
just asking..cos im a fan of him
Recoba? One of the best ever? ;););) He hasn't even scored 100 goals yet for the club. ;) Though seeing Zamorano's name there perplexed me too, considering that, as passionate as he was, his goal-scoring record for Inter wasn't really that spectacular. No offence, ZamoRambo. :)

Hand;)yo

Adriano@10
13 Aug 05, 16:16
only short question have all of u forgotten about meazza fore me the best player who ever played in black and blue

brehme1989
13 Aug 05, 16:34
No one here ever lived while Meazza was King of Football

Adriano@10
13 Aug 05, 16:35
yeah but hes a legend and this topic is called all time best eleven so i think he should be in that

nugran78
16 Aug 05, 23:03
I'm very glad to see Berti being a common figure in the all time 11s!! Over all I'm with Crystal Internazionale when it comes to players, but that may be because I've got great memories of several of his picks. For me Pagliuca, Bergomi, Berti, J. Zanetti, Cordoba and Sosa are the first names that spring to mind when I think of why I love my team. Vieri used to be there, but I'm repressing him from my memory :D

brehme1989
16 Aug 05, 23:29
Mine is:
----------------------Zenga

-------------------------Facchetti

---J.Zanetti------------Bergomi-----------Brehme

------------------------Matthaus

-----------------Rumenigge----------Berti

--------------------------Mazzola

--------------------Altobelli--------Vieri

UhUhOleguer
17 Aug 05, 12:00
from what I remember:(players I've seen play for Inter that is..)

------------------Zenga--------------------------
-----Zanetti----Bergomi----Cordoba----Brehme---
-----Djorkaeff-----Matthaeus---Simeone---Berti---
------------Serena----------Zamorano------------

minterke
04 Sep 05, 15:32
Massimo Moratti stated that Javier Zanetti is the greatest Inter capitano of all time. Runner-up was Altobelli. Do you guys agree with that?

Fabio
04 Sep 05, 18:19
I don't know about the past ones but Giacinto Facchetti would certainly have given him a run for his money.

Fabio ;)

korn-ivan
03 Oct 05, 18:45
-----------------------------------Zenga------------------------------------------

J.Zanetti-------------Bergomi-------------Picchi----------------------Facchetti

--------------Berti--------------Matthaus-------------Corso--------------------

----------------------------------Mazzola-----------------------------------------

----------------------Meazza---------------Ronaldo-----------------------------

Bench:
Bordon
R.Carlos(Bremhe)
Burgnich
Baresi
Suarez
Nyers
Altobelli(Vieri in best days :D :frustrat: ) and when we win Scudetto with Adriano i'll put him too. ;)

kova9
27 Oct 05, 18:15
-------------------------Zenga------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------
J.Zanetti-------Bergomi-------Ferri------Facchetti
------------------------Matthaus----------------------
--------Djorkaeff--------------------Mazzola--------
-----------------------Baggio------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
---------------Ronaldo-------Meazza---------------

subs: Pagliuca,Brehme,Cordoba,Baresi,Simeone,Rumenigge,D i Biagio,Recoba,Vieri,Adriano

michool
07 Jul 06, 15:59
GK: Zenga

D: Zanetti, Bergomi, Facchetti, Brehme

M: Oriali, G.Baresi, Matthaus, Mazzola

A: Ronaldo, Zamorano

Coach: Hererra

Bench: Pagliuca, Ferri, Berti, Suarez, Altobelli, Meazza, Rumminegge

Durai
07 Jul 06, 18:17
-------------------------Zenga------------------------
J.Zanetti-------Bergomi--------Facchetti------R,Carlos---
------------------------Simeone----------------------
--------Djorkaeff---------------------Mazzola--------
-----------------------Bergkamp-----------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
---------------Ronaldo-------Meazza---------------

Mikkel
07 Jul 06, 18:44
it's a very, very hard task, but I guess this will be my line up. lol I have two Germans in my line up, :lol: :D

GK: Zenga
RB: J.Zanetti
CD: Bergomi, Ferri
LB: Facchetti
M: Mazzola, Berti, Matthaus, Brehme.
S: Altobelli, Meazza

minterke
07 Jul 06, 23:02
Bergomi is now a commentator for SKY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHFeov6nNjQ&search=bergomi

lol this one's funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrYVBJj16xc&search=bergomi

ROAR
08 Jul 06, 00:23
L'INTER Best all time 11:

............................................Walter ZENGA..........................................

..Javier ZANETTI...Beppe BERGOMI...Tarciso BURGNICH...Giacinto FACCHETTI..

........Gabriele ORIALI..............Lothar MATTHAUS..............Luis SUAREZ........

......Giuseppe MEAZZA....................RONALDO................. ...ANGELILLO........

COACH: HERRERA

Karim
22 Jul 06, 08:57
My favourite line up was of the UEFA Cup final in Paris in 97-98, it was fun to see even on the left Zanetti dribbling past players and what a goal he scored against Lazio!

Karim
16 Jun 07, 22:06
Come on now, who do you think deserves a place in the all time squad in Inter?

To me here are my players in a 4-4-2 formation

--------------------------Zenga----------------------
Javier--------------Burgnich--Bergomi----------Fachetti

Sandro Mazzola----Mattaus-----Luis Suarez--------Figo

--------------------Ronaldo-----Vieri-------------------

Subs:

Pagliuca
Toldo
Zamorano
Altobelli
Ruben Sosa
Youri Djorkaeff
Materazzi
Cordoba
Veron
Simeoni
Winter
Blanc
Maxwell (Only because I can't think of another left back)
Meazza

Coach: Hector Cuper (Chose him over Herrera and Mancini)

My favourite squad was the one of 1997/1998 that won the UEFA Cup against Lazio in Paris after that comes the one of 2004/2005 and then this squad of 2006/2007 hopefully 2007/2008 would be even better

Toninu
17 Jun 07, 00:37
Facchetti was a central defender mate ;) he was a full back.

snake
17 Jun 07, 02:33
Already exists. (http://www.javierzanetti.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1604)

cloudq
17 Jun 07, 17:23
L'INTER Best all time 11:

............................................Walter ZENGA..........................................

..Javier ZANETTI...Beppe BERGOMI...Tarciso BURGNICH...Giacinto FACCHETTI..

........Gabriele ORIALI..............Lothar MATTHAUS..............Luis SUAREZ........

......Giuseppe MEAZZA....................RONALDO................. ...ANGELILLO........

COACH: HERRERA

lol at channel4.com's Inter's all-time XI

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/alltime/interpitch.gif

brehme1989
17 Jun 07, 19:19
There are too many possibilities.
Based on channel4, you can also put Altobelli, Vieri, Rumenigge, MAZZOLA(:confused:), Pagliuca(very arguable, even if I say it's Zenga too), Ferri, Brehme etc...

PlaymakerX
18 Jun 07, 20:04
The last thing I'll do is to include R9 in my list.Instead, I will pick ALTOBELLI, an amazing player to me.

Alex de Large
23 Jun 07, 09:03
Alternative 11

-------------------------Pagliuca--------------------
Javier-------------------Bergomi-------------Fachetti

------------------------Mattaus--------------------
-----Djorkaeff----------Luis Suarez--------Berti------

---------------------Sandro Mazzola----------------
-----------------Zamorano----Baggio/Klinsman------

Only 3 players from the 60's to the 80's, facchetti, suarez and sandro, i focus more on the last 15 or 20 years

oops i forget suaso ha ha ha ha the guy is a legend.

ronaldinhiano
25 Jun 07, 12:06
-------------------------Orlandoni--------------------
Coco-------------Materazzi--------------Favalli

------------------------Di Biaggio--------------------

----Karagounis----Gulimenpietro------Kily Gonzales------

-----------------Stephanie :D Dalmant------------

-----------------Recoba----Ventola----------------

Alex de Large
25 Jun 07, 13:02
-------------------------Carini--------------------
Coco-------------Cannavaro--------------Favalli-------Gresko

----Karagounis----Gulimenpietro------Kily Gonzales------

-----------------Stephanie :D Dalmant------------

---------------Recoba(injured)----Ventola----------------

Materazzi good news for Milan? ha ha ha ha.... ask Pippi or Gayshenko.

Handoyo
25 Jun 07, 20:13
Ventola? Have you forgotten the goal he scored against you this season? :| Or the assist he made to Vieri that won the Derby in 01/02. I believe he also scored against you that season.

Di Biagio was crap in his last season (02/03) but prior to that he fought like a lion in midfield. Karagounis is a legend who was only kicked out because Veron had to play no matter what Veron's form was.

You obviously don't know which players too criticize. ;)

Alex de Large
25 Jun 07, 20:41
choutos and van der meyde deserve to be there more than ventola and karagounis.

minterke
25 Jun 07, 22:16
Edgar Davids lol

Aleksandar
26 Jun 07, 09:59
Darko Pancev lol

M.Adnan
26 Jun 07, 13:29
Frey anyone?

ronaldinhiano
26 Jun 07, 23:41
Ventola? Have you forgotten the goal he scored against you this season? :| Or the assist he made to Vieri that won the Derby in 01/02. I believe he also scored against you that season.

Di Biagio was crap in his last season (02/03) but prior to that he fought like a lion in midfield. Karagounis is a legend who was only kicked out because Veron had to play no matter what Veron's form was.

You obviously don't know which players too criticize. ;)
So other than Karagounis and DiBiagio you DO admit that the rest were crap then :D

interista
27 Jun 07, 01:21
So many good players that we dont even know well, from 60s mostly

Handoyo
27 Jun 07, 06:19
So other than Karagounis and DiBiagio you DO admit that the rest were crap then :D
Nah, I just can't be bothered to continue.

Materazzi >>> Martin Laursen
Dalmat >>> Donati
Recoba >>> Javi Moreno
Kily >>> Rivaldo
Favalli >>> Contra

What else eh?

ronaldinhiano
27 Jun 07, 20:35
Kily >>> Rivaldo

What else eh?

Kily>Rivaldo :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Of course you do know that Rivaldo is regarded as one of the best ever right?? He might not have shone that brightly for us, but Kily can't even shine the underside of Rivaldo' pegs on hie worst day :wallbang:
Rivaldo won the WC, titles with Barca, the CL with us etc etc...
Individually he won the wopy/golden ball.. wtf did Kily ever win??

Handoyo
27 Jun 07, 20:48
We were talking about the time Rivaldo spent with you and the time Kily spent with us. Of course I was not referring to Rivaldo as a whole. But anyways, aside from Rivaldo, I can easily use Dalla Bona instead. :) Or Ibrahim Ba.

Hasan
28 Jun 07, 08:43
Or Ibrahim Ba.

Don't talk about him in that way, he still have time , he's only 34 and just signed new contract.:dielaugh:

A.l.i
29 Jun 07, 14:31
CUT this crap abt BILAN SHIT,wtf is this thread abt.

BACK TO THE TOPIC,I think i simply cant choose n INTER ALL TIME eleven,I JUST CANT

Interista nr.1
07 Aug 07, 10:44
I'm following Inter since bastardo/ronaldo left Inter. Since than, this team which we have now is best which we had, since than. We was not so strong long time!:) maybe the only problem i see is that Figo and Cordoba too. No truble in defense we have Samuel and Burdisso too, but AM... I hope Jimenez prove me wrong! Or mancini will put Stankovic there? But than we would have to play with 3 DM = not so much creativity..

rayban
09 Nov 07, 12:09
Hard to choose, but something like this..

Coach: Helenio "Il Mago" Herrera

--------------------------------- Giuseppe "Il Balilla" Meazza ------ Jurgen "Der Golden Bomber" Klinsmann ------------------------------

--- Luis "The Architect" Suarez ----- Mario "God's Left Foot" Corso ----- Alessandro "Sandro" Mazzola ----- Karl-Heinz "Kalle" Rumenigge ---

---- Giacinto "Cipe" Facchetti ---- Tarcisio "The Rock" Burgnich ---- Giuseppe "The Uncle" Bergomi ---- Armando "Penna Bianca" Picchi ----

-------------------------------------------------- Walter "The Spiderman" Zenga -----------------------------------------------------

brehme1989
10 Nov 07, 06:09
I'd choose Altobelli over Klinssman

ronaldinhiano
10 Nov 07, 17:46
It just occured to me that an alltime Milan 'B' team could destroy an alltime Inter super side :eek: of course of we could have Ronaldo (since he plays for us) then I sincerely doubt that ANY team could beat a team with Baresi, Maldini, Nesta, Stam, Cafu, Ronaldo, Rijkaard, Van Basten, Guillit, Kaka, Donadoni Weah, Sheva and Boban :D

------------

rayban
10 Nov 07, 18:31
It just occured to me that an alltime Milan 'B' team could destroy an alltime Inter super side :eek: of course of we could have Ronaldo (since he plays for us) then I sincerely doubt that ANY team could beat a team with Baresi, Maldini, Nesta, Stam, Cafu, Ronaldo, Rijkaard, Van Basten, Guillit, Kaka, Donadoni Weah, Sheva and Boban :D

------------
This is the squad of Milan 'B' or what? :)
Yes, you might beat us with a team of 15 players, but its still not for sure, since i noticed you dont have a goalkeeper ;)

ps: i also noticed you havent putted Giani Rivera in your team :|

Miki
10 Nov 07, 18:33

------------
Bergomi, Facchetti, Meazza, Zenga, Mazzola, Suarez, Zanetti, Jair, Picchi, Matthaus, Ronaldo, Vieri, Altobelli, Rummenigge, Materazzi

Do we look like fucking pushovers to you? FUCK MILAN.

Ciao,
Tim

INTER
10 Nov 07, 18:38
Bergomi, Facchetti, Meazza, Zenga, Mazzola, Suarez, Zanetti, Jair, Picchi, Matthaus, Ronaldo, Vieri, Altobelli, Rummenigge, Materazzi

:proud: Impossible to beat this team.

sergiu.inter
10 Nov 07, 18:47

Do we look like fucking pushovers to you? FUCK MILAN.

Ciao,
Tim

and zamorano :D

bennyblanco
11 Nov 07, 01:17

------------

where is Degenerro Gattuso???

Choppin Onions
11 Nov 07, 04:11

------------

Eh, we had the good Ronaldo... at least for a little bit.

And stop talking out your ass and trying to incite us. We've had as many great players as your scummy club.

Pico32
11 Nov 07, 05:05
---------------Zenga --------
Zanetti-Bergomi-Ferri - Giacinto
----------Baresi---Matthaus------
----------------Luis suarez-------
---------Mazzola----------------
------Ronaldo--------Meazza----

Lenny_and_Carl
11 Nov 07, 06:43
Vieri should definately be in the team. He was carrying the side while he was here, scoring at will in Italy and Europe. Shame he turned against the club at the end.

Handoyo
11 Nov 07, 10:14
What the hell is that guy thinking, putting Maldini & Baresi in Milan's B team? What is this all about? Players who've been to Serie B with Milan? :confused:

Pico32
11 Nov 07, 11:45
He doesn't know the difference between A and B team beside having Ronaldo in there B team is not having Ronaldo in our 1st team as Ronaldo 96-98 was a legend, but now he is just a good player who is injury prone.

DJDamyard
11 Nov 07, 19:59
Channel4:

Walter Zenga
Javier Zanetti
Beppe Bergomi
Tarciso Burgnich
Giacinto Facchetti
Lothar Matthaus
Gabriele Oriali
Luis Suarez
Antonio Valentin Angelillo
Ronaldo
Giuseppe Meazza
Coach: Helenio Herrera

ronaldinhiano
12 Nov 07, 12:07
I meant a "B" team that didn't have the top stars duuuuuuh :wallbang: I meant that even if you took out Altafini Maldini, Baresi, MVB, Ronaldo etc (who definitely should be first team) you STILL have guys like Donadoni Rivera, Pirlo, Gattuso, Costacurta Weah etc etc

Forza ragazzi
12 Nov 07, 16:21
I meant a "B" team that didn't have the top stars duuuuuuh :wallbang: I meant that even if you took out Altafini Maldini, Baresi, MVB, Ronaldo etc (who definitely should be first team) you STILL have guys like Donadoni Rivera, Pirlo, Gattuso, Costacurta Weah etc etc

This is perhaps the worst off-topic in the history of all forums.

ronaldinhiano
12 Nov 07, 16:55
This is perhaps the worst off-topic in the history of all forums. Sorry about that :) will try to stay on topic next time :cool:

Ronald
13 Nov 07, 08:03
Actually Milan can't count Ronaldo in their team, because I'd take Cruz over Milan's Ronaldo anyday! it's not just the name, but how he played for the team! for ex: Inter can't name Batistuta, because inter's Batigol isn't Fiorentina's Batigol! capich?

Enricos
13 Nov 07, 12:37
In a few years I hope we'll be putting Zlatan in this line-up :)

lonewolf19
13 Nov 07, 14:14
In a few years I hope we'll be putting Zlatan in this line-up :)

JZ is definitely on for me alredy. I am sure Zlatan will be on after a few more season :)

DJDamyard
13 Nov 07, 19:08
JZ is definitely on for me alredy. I am sure Zlatan will be on after a few more season :)

I'm nearly sure of it!

Ronald
14 Nov 07, 10:31
well, Zlatan is an amazing player, but I think it's gonna take something really special to be on the all time best Offence for Inter! I mean only in the past 10 years we had players like Ronaldo, Vieri, Zamorano and the likes, but hey if he can get Inter the long awaited Champions League, then it would be that something special!

sergiu.inter
14 Nov 07, 12:02
yeah,zlatan is a great player,but he has to do a lot more for INTER to enter INTER's best squad of all time...but who knows...maybe he will :P

ronaldinhiano
14 Nov 07, 12:53
I think Zamorano was really Great....I dunno what you guys think ?

brehme1989
14 Nov 07, 20:07
BamBam BamBam

Ivan Zamoraaaaanooooooooooooo

:) :) :)

He didn't play a lot here, but he definetly left his mark! I really like him as a player and as a character.

Handoyo
14 Nov 07, 20:09
Though I didn't watch him that much, judging from his record, Zamorano was not that good on the pitch; I even think Julio Cruz is better than him. However, Zamorano did another important thing besides scoring: Representing the Nerazzurra jersey with passion. :proud: And for that, he will always be remembered affectionately in Interisti's hearts.

Hand;)yo

Enricos
14 Nov 07, 20:34
well, Zlatan is an amazing player, but I think it's gonna take something really special to be on the all time best Offence for Inter! I mean only in the past 10 years we had players like Ronaldo, Vieri, Zamorano and the likes, but hey if he can get Inter the long awaited Champions League, then it would be that something special!

You got a point there, but if Zlatan is able to play 2 more seasons on this level he goes way over Ronaldo for me (which isn't that hard :stuckup:)!

ronaldinhiano
15 Nov 07, 01:33
You got a point there, but if Zlatan is able to play 2 more seasons on this level he goes way over Ronaldo for me (which isn't that hard :stuckup:)!
Yeah right :wallbang: Ronaldo is the greatest player ever......Certainly the best striker Inter ever had..... he gave you guys your ONLY european trophy in years.even if Zlatan somehow matches Ronaldo's skill....he'll never match his speed or scoring record (though that's not necessarily a bad thing since Ibra's more of a second forward)

A.l.i
15 Nov 07, 09:11
Ronaldo v Ibra, i like it :P .

sergiu.inter
15 Nov 07, 09:51
Grade BamBam played some matches for us and scored some crucial goals...i would definitely add him to our all time squad,for what he did on the pitch and outside it!!he truly was a great player and a great person:proud: :heart:

bennyblanco
15 Nov 07, 18:26
Grade BamBam played some matches for us and scored some crucial goals...i would definitely add him to our all time squad,for what he did on the pitch and outside it!!he truly was a great player and a great person:proud: :heart:

I wouldnt put Zamarano in the all time Grande team...not even on the bench.
He gave more to Real than to Inter and his best days were at Real...

He was a very good striker but not Grande material.

Handoyo
16 Nov 07, 19:19
Ronaldo best Inter striker ever? :| Yeah, just about like Javi Moreno is to you I guess. :|

Hand;)yo

ronaldinhiano
17 Nov 07, 04:13
Ronaldo best Inter striker ever? :| Yeah, just about like Javi Moreno is to you I guess. :|

Hand;)yo now now no need for that bitternes :D
Seriously who do you have that was better?

Handoyo
17 Nov 07, 07:20
Gee I don't know, our current #8? Vieri?

Ronaldo was unbelievable in 97/98, true; but that's just one season. It's like saying Dario Hubner is Serie A's best striker this decade because he was the Capocannonieri in 01/02. (Or was it 02/03?)

I'm not bitter. You like Ronaldo and there's nothing wrong with that, but to be calling him our best striker in the past decade is just pushing it too far. :)

ronaldinhiano
19 Nov 07, 11:23
Ok so who are Inter's best ever strikers then ?

Azzkikr
19 Nov 07, 13:56
Suazo and kallon.

Xoonky
19 Nov 07, 14:04
------------------Zenga----------------
Zanetti---Bergomi---Burgnich---Facchetti
----------------------------------------
Oriali----------Matthaus----------Suarez
Meazza--------Ronaldo----------Angelillo

According to Channel4.:P

Alex de Large
20 Nov 07, 18:42
Ok so who are Inter's best ever strikers then ?

Giuseppe Meazza, Alessandro Altobelli and Sandro Mazzola.

Miki
22 Nov 07, 00:55
now now no need for that bitternes :D
Seriously who do you have that was better?
Define better, and we'll formulate a list.

Ciao,
Tim

brehme1989
22 Nov 07, 15:38
Ronaldo was the best player that passed from Inter in the last years, maybe even in all Inter history. The fact is though that he only played 1 full season and had 2 other seasons with few games... 2 years out injured is not a good outcome for a striker. He can't score from hospital :P

Choppin Onions
23 Nov 07, 00:43
Giuseppe Meazza, Alessandro Altobelli and Sandro Mazzola.

I've read Sandro was fukcing amazing back in the day.

UhUhOleguer
23 Nov 07, 20:41
I've read Sandro was fukcing amazing back in the day.

yeah but how many on this forum saw him play??

Ronaldo was probably the most talented striker Inter had the past 20 years or something...if it wasn't for Rube robbing the title in 98....hm..

But anyway, Inter was never shy of great strikers. Serena, Vieira, Mazzola..

Michal
23 Nov 07, 20:58
Too bad I did not support Inter 2 years earlier (was Ajax and Barca fan before), mainly because of Maurizio Ganz. I know he moved to bilan from Inter but this quy is worth to be mentioned (when we are talking about strikers).

He is still playing so who knows, probably he will return to bilan this winter. He is old enough for them.

ronaldinhiano
24 Nov 07, 12:37
Define better, and we'll formulate a list.

Ciao,
Tim
Best in term of ability and not only accomplishments.
In terms of speed, ball control, creativity, shooting technique, shot selection and strength there are few forwards even of the world all time list that could match Ronaldo. And I'm not just some groupie saying this but it's a fact. I have read but never seen Serena, Vieira, Mazzola play so if you guys who have seen them say that they are comparable or better I'll have to take your word for it and use it to educate myself. Thanks.

caelestis
24 Nov 07, 13:55
I hope that Zlatan makes this list in five years or so because that would mean that Inter has had five stellar years :)

Dj Recoba
21 Dec 07, 09:34
Zenga
Zanetti, Cordoba, Bergomi, Facchetti
Mazzola, Matthaeus, Suarez
Recoba
Ronaldo, Vieri

Boninsegna
Materazzi
Giuseppe Meazza
Altobelli
Zamorano
Djorkaeff
Gianluca Pagliuca

Enricos
21 Dec 07, 17:05
Zenga
Zanetti, Cordoba, Bergomi, Facchetti
Mazzola, Matthaeus, Suarez
Recoba
Ronaldo, Vieri

Boninsegna
Materazzi
Giuseppe Meazza
Altobelli
Zamorano
Djorkaeff
Gianluca Pagliuca

LOL, how much of a fanboy can you get :D

I like Recoba too, but putting him in the alltime best 11 :D LOL !

Dj Recoba
22 Dec 07, 09:30
I think that Recoba is the best player ever, so..:boogy:

He's need to be not only in Inter's 11, but also in 11 of the history of the football.

Now, you can laughing :cool: :D

kova9
29 Dec 07, 14:55
I don't know if this can even be here... anyway mods will replace it if its wrong location..

This is an article from goal.com.. Inters all time best eleven..

---------------------------------------------------
Inter Milan All-Time Best XI
With Calcio taking a two week break, Carlo Garganese takes the opportunity to pick the best all-time elevens from the top teams. The third in the series are Inter Milan...

zoom - galleria Walter Zenga (1982-94) –
Zenga’s nickname, ‘Spiderman’, said it all about this fantastic goalkeeper. Astonishing elasticity and reflexes, Zenga grew up in the Inter youth system and eventually owned the No 1. shirt for 11 straight seasons. He won the Scudetto in 1989, and was also capped 58 times for Italy.

During Italia 90’ he established the record of 518 minutes without conceding a goal. However when this did finally occur in the semi-final, it was a costly mistake from Zenga, as his rash decision to come for a cross against Argentina allowed Claudio Cannigia to equalise.

Javier Zanetti (1995-) –
This brilliant Argentine wing-back signed for Inter in 1995 from Banfied and has been consistently world class for well over a decade. Now at the age of 34, Zanetti has showed no signs of slowing down.

A versatile player who can occupy virtually every position in defence and midfield with distinction, ‘The Tractor’ has made over 400 Serie A appearances for the club, winning two Scudetti and a UEFA Cup. Is also Argentina’s most capped-ever player, and played at France 98’ and Korea/Japan 2002.

Giuseppe Bergomi (1980-99) –
Before Zanetti, and after Facchetti and Mazzola, the symbol of Inter was Bergomi. A world-class defender, Bergomi man-marked West German legend Karl-Heinz Rummenigge out of the game in the 1982 World Cup Final while he was just 18-years-old. The moustached stopper holds the Inter all-time appearance record, having played 758 times for the club. He won the Scudetto once and the UEFA Cup three times during an immaculate career. Such was his brilliance that one year before he retired he was called up to Italy’s France 98’ squad after years in the international wilderness – he did not disappoint.

Tarciso Burgnich (1962-74) – Burgnich was part of Helenio Herrera’s ‘La Grande Inter’ team that dominated Italian and European football in the 1960s. An aggressive, no-nonsense defender, Burgnich played a key role in Inter’s catenaccio system. He won four Scudetti, two European Cups and two Intercontinental Cups, while he also played 68 times for Italy, appearing at three World Cups, and winning the European Championships in 1968.

Giacinto Facchetti (1960-78) – Facchetti (pictured above) is undoubtedly the most symbolic player in the history of Inter Milan, this exemplified by the fact that his iconic No.3 shirt has been retired in his honour. A gentleman on-and-off the pitch, Facchetti was a magnificent marker and made numerous marauding runs down the left flank. He won the same major honours as his defensive colleague Burgnich, and with 94 Italian caps to his name, he was the all-time appearance holder for the Azzurri until Dino Zoff broke his record.

Gabriele Oriali (1970-83) – This midfield hardman was very similar to Gennaro Gattuso today; he didn’t possess the greatest technical ability but was excellent at stopping opposition players and breaking up attacks. In 12 years at Inter he won two Scudetti and two Italian Cups. He was also a runner-up in the 1972 European Cup, spending most of the final against Ajax marking Johan Cruijff. Oriali, like Nerazzurri team-mate Bergomi, played an important role in Italy’s 1982 World Cup triumph, and in total he won 28 caps for the Azzurri.

Lothar Matthaus (1988-92) – Legendary midfielder, whose longevity in top-class professional football almost matched that of Milan’s Paolo Maldini. He joined Inter in 1988 from Bayern Munich and immediately led the club to the Scudetto in his first season. A complete midfield player, who was superb both offensively and defensively, he was part of the wonderful German trio with Andreas Brehme and Jurgen Klinsmann. Matthaus was FIFA World Player of the Year in 1991, and won a record 150 caps for the German national team, captaining them to World Cup glory at Italia 90’.

Mario Corso (1957-73) – Corso was another key member of La Grande Inter team, and his nickname was ‘God’s left foot’. A midfielder of incalculable ability, Corso could at times be lazy and unfocused, however his genius always shone through. Corso was one of Calcio’s legendary free-kick takers, with his most famous possibly coming against Liverpool in the 1965 European Cup semi-final. Such was his talent that it is said that the whole stadium used to go quiet when he received the ball, while team-mate Carlo Tagnin said of the star: “If Corso was on form, we always won.”

Luis Suarez (1961-70) – It is often said that Spanish players have never succeeded in Italy, however Suarez more than made up for the numerous failures from his fellow countrymen. The midfielder signed for Inter for a world record fee in 1961 and over the next nine years helped the team to three Scudetti, two European Cups and two Intercontinental Cups. He was twice Ballon d’Or winner, once with Inter, and also lifted the 1964 European Championships with Spain, his country’s only-ever major international honour to date.

Sandro Mazzola (1961-77) – Son of Torino great Valentino Mazzola, who was killed in the Superga air disaster in 1949, Sandro Mazzola proved to be just as much of a legend as his father. Mazzola made his debut during the infamous 1-9 defeat to Juventus in 1961, but he scored Inter’s only goal. During the next 16 years he would win every major club honour in the game. A brilliantly skillful and creative midfielder, who could also play up-front, he scored 114 goals in 418 games. He played 70 times for Italy, however his time with the Azzurri was clouded by the struggles to find a system to incorporate both him and the equally outstanding Gianni Rivera into the same team.

Giuseppe Meazza (1927-40) – Italy’s World Cup-winning Coach from 1934 and 1938, Vittorio Pozzo, said of Meazza: “To have him in your team meant to start 1-0 up”. Meazza was the first Italian football superstar, and was blessed with extraordinary technique, he was a brilliant passer, both-footed, and a lethal goal-scorer, hitting the back of the net 245 times in 348 games for Inter. He won three Scudetti at the club and was Italy’s star man at the aforementioned World Cup successes in 34’ and 38’. He famously scored a crucial penalty in the 38’ semi-final against Brazil as his shorts were falling down, while he also slept at a brothel the night before a match. When he died in 1979, the Milan stadium at San Siro was named after him.

Formation: 4-1-3-1-1:

Zenga

Zanetti Bergomi Burgnich Facchetti

Oriali

Matthaus Suarez Corso

Mazzola

Meazza

------------------------------------------------------
and the link: http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=529604

rockball
29 Dec 07, 17:36
I think the team they picked is correct.
Fantastic to see our Capitano on the list :star:

tonyloo
29 Dec 07, 20:13
Will be great to see some new faces after the current La Grande Inter is done. Im hoping Cambiasso and Ibra can make that lineup within 5 years. That defense will be hard to change within the next 5000 years or so...

cloudq
30 Dec 07, 09:39
i know and revere everyone there

but excuse my lack of knowledge when i say i dont know a lot about mario corso

can someone provide more insight?

ROAR
30 Dec 07, 13:41
i know and revere everyone there

but excuse my lack of knowledge when i say i dont know a lot about mario corso

can someone provide more insight?

http://archivio.inter.it/cgi-bin/giocatori-scheda?codice=G0177&L=en

cloudq
31 Dec 07, 00:01
that doesnt actually tell me a lot about corso

i meant playing style etc...

Stefan
31 Dec 07, 10:23
Corso was the guy who stole the ball from the liverpool keepers gloves to score that vital goals was lfc when we last won the cl.

Suneet
31 Dec 07, 10:30
I dont think he stole it from his gloves. If I'm not mistaken the keeper was just bouncing the ball and he put his foot when it was out of the gloves and went on to score.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnvaLs53sII

Goal no.2 :D

I want that jersey like crazy.

Opeum
02 Jan 08, 01:54
Erm, Corso sounds a lot like Recoba.

Stefan
02 Jan 08, 16:31
Erm, Corso sounds a lot like Recoba.

Please don't insult Corso by comparing him to Recoba. Corso did a lot more for Inter than Recoba could ever dream of doing. Corso is an Inter legend while Recoba is just one who could have been.

Alex de Large
02 Jan 08, 19:28
I agree with everything, and those 3 non-italians are without doubt the best 3 non italian players we had in the history, suarez, matthaus and JZ.

02 Jan 08, 19:47
I agree with everything, and those 3 non-italians are without doubt the best 3 non italian players we had in the history, suarez, matthaus and JZ.

Suarez and JZ - I agree.

But Lothar Matthaus - i dont know. He was with us for only 4 years and please dont be influenced by the stature of the guy considering the long career he has had.

I mean he was part of Trap's Inter, but heck - he was here for 4 years only. Is it a long enough a time to be considered as one of the greatest overseas players of all times?

Alex de Large
02 Jan 08, 22:02
I agree he is more a Bayern Munchen legend than Inter, but he made a lot at Inter in those 4 years, anyway, i can't remember another non-italian player that has given more to Inter, maybe someone between the 60's and 80's cause in the 90's i don't think so. Ronaldo has also played with a lot of teams.

davidRecoba
03 Jan 08, 01:28
LOL, what a great goal by Corso.. :p

Pico32
03 Jan 08, 10:57
For me it will be something like that

Zenga
J.Zanetti-Burgnich-Bergomi-Faccheti
Baresi-Berti/Matthaus
Luis Suarez----------------Corso
--------------Mazzola/Ronaldo--------
--------Altobelli/Meazza/Bobo---------
also Bonnensinga was gr8 for us

Bes
18 May 08, 06:17
Formation: 4-1-3-1-1:
Zenga

Zanetti Bergomi Burgnich Facchetti

Oriali

Matthaus Suarez Corso

Mazzola

Meazza

I really like this formation. Its very good. If they could play more:rollani:
The best is that in this list we have a playing player(JAVIER ZANETTI)

rockball
19 May 08, 07:03
The best is that in this list we have a playing player(JAVIER ZANETTI)

Are you sure? There are a lot of other captains in there. Including our great Facchetti of course.

lonewolf19
19 May 08, 07:13
man, I hope we can see Cambiasso and Julio Cesar up there one day

rockball
19 May 08, 07:40
I hope Ibra stays here long enough and wins enough to get a spot there.

coprefrigerasi
13 Aug 09, 13:15
vote for cambiasso and ibrahimovic

Adam
13 Aug 09, 13:26
--------------Zenga---------------
Zanetti--Bergomi--Burgnich--Facchetti
---Mazzola---Matthäus--Suarez----
--Meazza----Ibrahimovic----Angelillo-

rockball
13 Aug 09, 15:51
Coach - Herrera.

Besnik
13 Aug 09, 20:47
Coach - Herrera.

Actually I consider Roberto Mancini best Inter coach ever.

Stefan
13 Aug 09, 20:52

Herrera 2 cl's, mancini zero. Case closed.

Mnacini is great manager and second of all time but there's no comparison with herrera.

Bes
13 Aug 09, 22:23
No one will be like Herrera. He won everything with us. Serie A, CL, Intercontinental Cup..

Handoyo
14 Aug 09, 03:08
Just curious, if coach A wins 10 Scudetti, 0 CL while coach B wins 4 Scudetti, 2 CL; whom do you think did better?

Luka
14 Aug 09, 07:48
Depending on a CL performances from coach A(very unlucky, couple of Semi-finals, quarter of finals, maybe a final or two but lost in the end)

La_Beneamata
04 May 10, 11:04
Zenga (GK),
Burgnich (RB), Bergomi (DC), Picchi (DC), Facchetti (LB),
Zanetti (DMR), Oriali (DML)
Mazzola (AMR), Matthaus (AMC), Suárez (AML),
Meazza (ST)

Coach: H.H.

Subs: Julio Cesar, Baresi, Cordoba, Maicon, Corso, Altobelli & Ronaldo.

Assistant Coach: Mancini

jmaster
14 Jan 11, 20:33
I thought this topic would be the right one for my question.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1186/79048249.jpg

I can recognize Zenga, Klinsmann, Berti, Ferri, Bergomi, Mathaus. Who are the other ones? Or they're not really important? It's from 22nd of May 1991, but I couldn't get much info for it.

Inter Siamo Noi
14 Jan 11, 20:49
Brehme, Battistini, Paganin, Bianchi, Pizi.

jmaster
14 Jan 11, 21:35
Yeah I can recognize Brehme now as well. Can you tell me who is who? I hope you don't mind :thumbsup:

Inter Siamo Noi
14 Jan 11, 21:37
I don't know... =/

I just said you the starting elevent of that match..

il Biscione 84
14 Jan 11, 22:15
Gk: Walter Zenga

RB: Burgnich - RCB: G.Bergomi - LCB: A.Guarneri - LB: G.Facchetti

RM: S.Mazzola - RCM: J.Zanetti - LCM: M.Corso - LM: L.Suarez

CF: G.Meazza - CF: A.Altobelli

Subs:

G.Sarti (GK)
J.Cesar (GK)

Maicon (DF)
A.Picchi (DF)
R.Ferri (DF)
A.Breme (DF)

G.Baresi (MF)
G.Oriali (MF)
N.Berti (MF)
A.Campatelli (MF)
E.Cambiasso (MF)

B.Lorenzi (CF)
R.Boninsegna (CF)
A.Serena (CF)

Coach: Hellino Herrera
Ass. Coach: J.Mourinhio

Tanel
14 Jan 11, 22:23
This thread gets me wondering though. None of the line-ups since the legendary month of May. Surely this side should have more than a few representatives. After all, I guess it's the second most successful era in club's history at the moment.

The likes of Cambiasso, Samuel, Maicon are surely crawling into this side or maybe even should be there already (along the obvious choice of Zanetti) and Julio Cesar is a so-so compared to Zenga, Zenga has sentimental value, but it's hard to hand anything to him that you can't hand to JC (and JC has won more with us). But ofcourse the past players always sound better, because you hear about them in such positive way, will probably be another 10-20 years before they start to become recognised as one of club's best ever.

But ofcourse in lot of cases, it's the situation where most players spent their whole career in here basically, can't say that for the likes of JC, Maicon and Samuel, but what they've achieved and how they've played during those 5 years or so, amazing.

I guess now we won't put them into the line up, but after the stories we tell to the younger fans of the current players, they probably will.

il Biscione 84
14 Jan 11, 22:36
Very good point and I do agree with you on that but some tends to overlook the honors won aspect and look at the period the player served the club. It's hard to keep any of the 63/64 + 64/65 players out but current players deserves recognition for their career here. I am gonna add Cuchu and Julioni to my subs in there :P

Dylan
14 Jan 11, 22:38
Well after Zanetti it'll be difficult.

Cesar, Samuel and Cambiasso are the only others who should be considered I think. Possibly Maicon but Zanetti has the RB slot fairly covered :)

I wouldn't be suprised in 50 years I hear of the great Esteban and the good side of Milito.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
15 Jan 11, 00:49
This thread gets me wondering though. None of the line-ups since the legendary month of May. Surely this side should have more than a few representatives. After all, I guess it's the second most successful era in club's history at the moment.

The likes of Cambiasso, Samuel, Maicon are surely crawling into this side or maybe even should be there already (along the obvious choice of Zanetti) and Julio Cesar is a so-so compared to Zenga, Zenga has sentimental value, but it's hard to hand anything to him that you can't hand to JC (and JC has won more with us). But ofcourse the past players always sound better, because you hear about them in such positive way, will probably be another 10-20 years before they start to become recognised as one of club's best ever.

But ofcourse in lot of cases, it's the situation where most players spent their whole career in here basically, can't say that for the likes of JC, Maicon and Samuel, but what they've achieved and how they've played during those 5 years or so, amazing.

I guess now we won't put them into the line up, but after the stories we tell to the younger fans of the current players, they probably will.

I think this squad is still pretty young to go into the legend books. I'd pick out Zanetti, Samuel & Cesar. By the next 4/5 years, i'm quite sure people like Eto'o, Milito, Motta would have won that right.

Tanel
15 Jan 11, 09:05
Well after Zanetti it'll be difficult.

Cesar, Samuel and Cambiasso are the only others who should be considered I think. Possibly Maicon but Zanetti has the RB slot fairly covered :)

I wouldn't be suprised in 50 years I hear of the great Esteban and the good side of Milito.

True.... there is a problem. Maicon and Zanetti both should be DR's imo. Zanetti is just a legend, been here for so long, became the symbol of the club... but then, in all honesty, from what I've seen, while he has been consistent top top player, he was never as good as Maicon. But I guess it's gonna be how to look at it... if it's a so-called legendary eleven or actually the best XI of how good the players were at their peak when playing for us.

Oh well, I'm just delighted to see this team play. Proud, brings a tear to my eye even. The way they fought at the end of the last season, all of them that were in the starting line up (plus Stankovic) deserve to go to the La Grande Inter when they leave us.

il Biscione 84
15 Jan 11, 11:51
I think this squad is still pretty young to go into the legend books. I'd pick out Zanetti, Samuel & Cesar. By the next 4/5 years, i'm quite sure people like Eto'o, Milito, Motta would have won that right.

Zanetti: 724 appearances.
Cambiasso: 279.
Julione: 236.

They're among the most participated players in the clubs history and won everything with 5 consecutive schudettos so Tanel is right. They already should be considered. :)

AntonTheGreat
15 Jan 11, 14:17
i find it hard to believe grosso, maniche, rivas and dacourt haven't made anyones teams!! :o

Pajo
15 Jan 11, 14:25
hmmm, and Gresko? :P

b4h4mooth
15 Jan 11, 14:31
--------RONALDO----------ZLATAN IBRA-------

-----------------R.BAGGIO------------------

---DJORKAEFF----LUIS FIGO----L.MATTHEUS-

R.CARLOS----BERGOMI-----LUCIO-----J.ZNETI

----------------J. CESAR---------------

subs: milito,Etoo,Maicon,Zamorano,Vieri,Recoba,Brehme,Fa ccheti,Zenga,Adriano

il Biscione 84
16 Jan 11, 08:41
hmmm, and Gresko? :P

My God! The freakiest player to have ever played for us with his funny running and skinny ass! Not forgetting we had Taribo West :P

Come on! Roberto Carlos, Adriano and L.Figo?! Ibra did win with us but I wouldn't add his ass in our all time best team, after all he's not a legend.

Black&Blue
16 Jan 11, 09:09

subs: milito,Etoo,Maicon,Zamorano,Vieri,Recoba,Brehme,Fa ccheti,Zenga,Adriano

lol facchetti on the bench and no inter player of the '50,'60,'70,etc there.... sorry your team is just wrong.
it's a well-known fact that 8/11 of best Inter of all the time is from the Great Inter of '60,only a midfielder (instead of Bedin/Tagnin),a striker (instead of Peirò/Milani) and a keeper could play in that legendary squad.

Black&Blue
16 Jan 11, 09:43
Trying to adapt that Inter players of the '60 with a more modern system,this would be a more reasonable squad.
------------------------------- Zenga ------------------------------
------- Burgnich ------ Guarneri -------- Picchi ----- Facchetti------
--------------------- Zanetti ----------- Suarez --------------
------------ Jair ------------ Corso --------- Mazzola ----------
---------------------------- Meazza --------------------------

(long) Bench: J.Cesar,Sarti,Maicon,Bellugi,Bergomi,G.Baresi,Pass arella,Cordoba,Materazzi,Lucio,Samuel,Brehme,Ferri ,Bedin,Oriali,Cambiasso,Marini,Berti,Matteoli,Skog lund,Matthaus,Prohaska,Sneijder,Beccalossi,Nyers,F errari,Lorenzi,Angelillo,Boninsegna,Diaz,Ibrahimov ic,Eto'o,Milito,Altobelli,Ronaldo,Klinsmann,Serena ,Rummenigge,Vieri.

il Biscione 84
16 Jan 11, 09:57
Trying to adapt that Inter players of the '60 with a more modern system,this would be a more reasonable squad.
------------ Jair ------------ Corso --------- Mazzola ----------

(long) Bench: J.Cesar,Sarti,Maicon,Bellugi,Bergomi,G.Baresi,Pass arella,Cordoba,Materazzi,Lucio,Samuel,Brehme,Ferri ,Bedin,Oriali,Cambiasso,Marini,Berti,Matteoli,Skog lund,Matthaus,Prohaska,Sneijder,Beccalossi,Nyers,F errari,Lorenzi,Angelillo,Boninsegna,Diaz,Ibrahimov ic,Eto'o,Milito,Altobelli,Ronaldo,Klinsmann,Serena ,Rummenigge,Vieri.

I didn't know we are to have that many on the bench lol But ferrari? Matteo Ferrari? :P

Interesting piece of information of Benito Lorenzi, if no one here posted it before: lol

And what about that slice of lemon? Lorenzi developed a sporting hatred for AC Milan (although off the pitch he was best friends with Nordahl). A protagonist of the 6-5 victory over the Rossoneri on 6 November 1949, Veleno played his 22nd Milan derby on 6 October 1957. He won Inter a dubious penalty before referee Lo Bello gave one to Milan. Tito Cucchiaroni stepped up to the spot and, incredibly, missed. After Inter's 1-0 victory there was a brawl between the players, for no apparent reason. A few years later Benito explained why. "I was sucking half a lemon, which we did back then to quench our thirst," he admitted, "and without letting the opponents see me - but I realised the Milan fans were shouting all sorts of things - I put that half lemon on the spot, below the ball so Cucchiaroni would miss."

Black&Blue
16 Jan 11, 10:05
I didn't know we can have that many on the bench lol But ferrari? Matteo Ferrari? :P

I think that for friendly match is possible having a long bench like that :D
NO absolutely not that Ferrari,I'm talking about this Ferrari: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Ferrari One of the best italian player ever (second only to the legendary Meazza)

Black&Blue
16 Jan 11, 10:09
And what about that slice of lemon? Lorenzi developed a sporting hatred for AC Milan (although off the pitch he was best friends with Nordahl). A protagonist of the 6-5 victory over the Rossoneri on 6 November 1949, Veleno played his 22nd Milan derby on 6 October 1957. He won Inter a dubious penalty before referee Lo Bello gave one to Milan. Tito Cucchiaroni stepped up to the spot and, incredibly, missed. After Inter's 1-0 victory there was a brawl between the players, for no apparent reason. A few years later Benito explained why. "I was sucking half a lemon, which we did back then to quench our thirst," he admitted, "and without letting the opponents see me - but I realised the Milan fans were shouting all sorts of things - I put that half lemon on the spot, below the ball so Cucchiaroni would miss."

Yeah I knew this story :D ,Lorenzi was a legendary character and a great player.

il Biscione 84
16 Jan 11, 10:10
ah ok lol But dude even in a friendly match this won't work out, you got like 30 subs! :P Maybe considering most of them are dead or can't even move a finger by now, each have a 5 min on pitch? :)

Dylan
16 Jan 11, 11:55
Zenga
Zanetti, Bergomi, Picchi/Burgnich, Facchetti
Matthaus
Jair, Mazzola, Corso
Meazza, Ronaldo

blackmore
16 Jan 11, 12:11
Zenga
Matthaus
Jair, Mazzola, Corso
Meazza, Ronaldo

phew...for a minute there i thought u were gonna say keano!

La Brujita
20 Jan 11, 08:09
Ah, this is off the thread. This is my worst Inter since the start of the new millennium :D Well, I choose the time since no one remembers old horrible players :D And I'm only including those who have had some playing time in Serie A games or UCL

Ladies and gentlemen, I represent the ultimate team of :palm:

Carini
Helveg - Rivas - Cannavaro - Gresko
--------- Farinos -- Lamouchi ------------
Ze Maria --------------------- Mancini
----------- Hakan Sukur ---- Pandev(C)----

Bench: Coco, Dalmat, Okan, Luciano, Pasquale, Wome, Mancini's Cesar :lol:, Mariano Gonzales, Biabiany, Suazo, Van Der Meyde, Quaresma.

Coach: Rafa Benitez. (Even Zaccheroni achieved the 4th spot goal of his (palm).

il Biscione 84
20 Jan 11, 08:26
Ah, this is off the thread. This is my worst Inter since the start of the new millennium :D Well, I choose the time since no one remembers old horrible players :D And I'm only including those who have had some playing time in Serie A games or UCL

Carini

Bench: Coco, Dalmat, Okan, Luciano, Pasquale, Wome, Mancini's Cesar :lol:, Mariano Gonzales, Biabiany, Suazo, Van Der Meyde, Quaresma.

Replace Cannavaro with Cyrel Domoraud :P btw, Ze Maria, Lamouchi and Farinos were'nt bad enough to be in that ultimate failure team :)

La Brujita
20 Jan 11, 08:34
Ze Maria played most of the games as a winger, he's played 25 games excluding CI with only one goal, no assists. Not to mention Pupi was benched a couple of times so this guy can start ahead of him :palm:

Domoraud didn't play much at all, and thus didn't make it to the list.

Lamouchi and Farinos to me were one of the worst in a bad squad, so that's why they're starters.

mario.santon
20 Jan 11, 22:06
I will base on what I know and the performance when the men play for inter...
I prefer to base the best 11 from 2 teams of 2 Era...
HH's team... and Mou's team... They achieved more than any team in inter history.. If Mou could win us two ECL and two more scudetto he will be the best coach in our history...

Julio Cesar

J Zanetti Bergomi Cordoba Fachetti

Cambiasso

Sneijder Mazzola Luis Suarez

Meazza Eto'o

Coach: Helenio Herera

mario.santon
20 Jan 11, 22:12

Carini

I will say our worst coach is Lippi... He did more damage to us than RB..
for a player: I hate cannavaro, i think he is a traitor..

we have so many flops :lol:
I will add to the list:
- Robie Keane
- Vampeta

I don't think Pandev should be in the list, he's playing in decent number of games in treble winning team.

Alex de Large
20 Jan 11, 23:41
lol i can tell u 10 worst strikers than pandev.

dynasty27
20 Jan 11, 23:53
Ze Maria played most of the games as a winger, he's played 25 games excluding CI with only one goal, no assists. .

That's wrong! I can even remember 1 assist he made for Adriano vs Palermo (game ended 1-1, Toni scored for Palermo) and another assist he played for Julio Cruz (vs Lazio). Zé wasn't supposed to be a world beater, but was definitely not a flop.

edit: proof#1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MdWH_XtoDQ
edit2: proof#2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H4sbInE2zI

La Brujita
21 Jan 11, 00:32
Ze Maria was a flop for me. And this is all objective. He might've done better than you expected but I thought he was crap and overrated (most people thought he's average which is overrated for me :P)

By the way, I'm amazed that you can remember certain (unimportant) goals after 5 years. Kudos to you. :thumbsup: I don't have that much of a good memory. Just remember matches, performances (if they're uber good or uber bad) and some important goals.

Wome, for example, wasn't brought to be a world beater but he provided enough :palm: to be on the team.

Pandev is the captain. That's why he's there. To tell the players how to make great :palm:s

I don't think there are many worse strikers in the 2000s for us than him.

dynasty27
21 Jan 11, 00:46
Nah but Zé provided more than Womé:P Never mind though. WHat about Kily, Robbie Keane, Sammer?

mario.santon
21 Jan 11, 01:43
Kily was the most creative player under Cuper...

Luka
23 Jan 11, 13:33
No Matthaus in any lineup, is an instant :palm:.

The most complete midfielder, that ever played the game.

DIN011
23 Jan 11, 14:39

Carini

No Burdisso? :P

Bergpavian
30 Mar 11, 18:18
The famous football website GOAL.com calls this the all time best Inter eleven:

Zenga

Zanetti - Bergomi - Burgnich

Suarez - Corso - Matthäus - Facchetti

Mazzola - Meazza - Altobelli

Bench: Francesco Toldo, Julio Cesar, Armando Picchi, Riccardo Ferri, Lennart Skoglund, Roberto Boninsegna, Christian Vieri, Ronaldo.

Here the article from today: http://www.goal.com/de/news/3642/editorial/2011/03/30/2418207/special-inter-mailands-beste-elf-aller-zeiten (german)

Black&Blue
30 Mar 11, 22:37
The famous football website GOAL.com calls this the all time best Inter eleven:

Zenga

Zanetti - Bergomi - Burgnich

Suarez - Corso - Matthäus - Facchetti

Mazzola - Meazza - Altobelli

Bench: Francesco Toldo, Julio Cesar, Armando Picchi, Riccardo Ferri, Lennart Skoglund, Roberto Boninsegna, Christian Vieri, Ronaldo.

Here the article from today: http://www.goal.com/de/news/3642/editorial/2011/03/30/2418207/special-inter-mailands-beste-elf-aller-zeiten (german)
Vieri????
I would have add Jair instead of Altobelli (and put Spillo on the bench instead of that dickhead of Christian Vieri),bad miss the brazilian there. About the rest could be acceptable as formation,although Zanetti never played in that role (and probably Picchi or Guarneri deserved a spot instead of him or Bergomi). Plus there's a lack of midfielders on the bench,I'd put Oriali and Berti instead of Toldo.
One day we'll find a place for the mighty Cambiasso,Eto'o,Lucio,Samuel,Sneijder and Maicon too I guess.

perika
31 Mar 11, 06:10
No Burdisso? :P
:star: :star: :star:

b4h4mooth
31 Mar 11, 09:27
WORST INTER of all time :

---------------Hakan sukur----------robby keane----

-------Farinos----dalmat-----Vampeta-----Mancini--

---Gretsko-----Blanc----------Daniel Adani------burdisso

-------------------Sebastian Frey-------------------

i can find a lot of name here in Inter worst eleven : GEZZzzz ...We use to be sucks

Suneet
31 Mar 11, 10:03
I cant hate Hakan, always scored against Milan. Also Blanc , I dont know why I always had a soft spot for him, very few French people get that kind of treatment from me.

Black&Blue
31 Mar 11, 10:12
Blanc was class man.

blackmore
04 Apr 11, 03:08
leo 'figauw' the lionheart, dylan 'the drunk' irish, helal 'sniejder' quaresma, dino 'the king' laagvic, williamj, blackotelli 'the bauws', ahmed 'speedy gonzales' la_brujita, pazzo vito, haitian 'i got a hot date' maic, suneeto, some terrible AI keeper!

:lol:

Djorkaeff`DGuy
12 May 11, 07:52

---------------Hakan sukur----------robby keane----

i can find a lot of name here in Inter worst eleven : GEZZzzz ...We use to be sucks
I think peruzzi is worst than Frey.

Wallace
12 May 11, 09:23
How can Pandev not be in that squad?

Besnik
12 May 11, 11:08
How can Pandev not be in that squad?

Nahh, he's too good to be in worst Inter eleven. :P

Ed.
12 May 11, 14:01
if you talk about worst ever: here is mine.

Fabian Carini.
Bruno Cirillo-Matteo Ferrari-Mikael Sylvestre-V Gresko.
Quaresma-Vampeta-Sabri Lamouchi-Mancini
Suazo-Choutos

Nyall
12 May 11, 21:07
How did Choutos make your list? The guy barely ever played for us, if at all... That's like putting Orlandoni in a worst 11..

Ed.
13 May 11, 01:17
That's the reason I put him. He is not useful for us at all. :lol:

Stunbel
13 May 11, 15:35
if you talk about worst ever: here is mine.

Fabian Carini.
Bruno Cirillo-Matteo Ferrari-Mikael Sylvestre-V Gresko.
Quaresma-Vampeta-Sabri Lamouchi-Mancini
Suazo-Choutos

sigh!

Ed.
13 May 11, 15:46
sigh!

LOL. no offences.. they were shits at inter.

Gerti-inter
11 Oct 11, 20:15
---------------------------------Zenga--------------------------------------
----------------------Bergomi-------------Picchi-----------------------------
J.Zanetti-----------------------------------------------------------Facchetti
----------------------Matthaus------------Corso----------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----Meazza--------------------Mazzola-------------------------L.Suarez---
--------------------------------Ronaldo------------------------------------
Substitutes->
(GK)J.Cesar,(RB)Maicon,(CB)Cordoba,(LB)Brehme,(DM) Cambiasso,(AM)Sneijder,(Wing)Skoglund, (CF)Ibrahimovic(As Regardless gave us almost alone 3 Serie A tittles,50 million and Eto'o).
Coach-> Mourinho\Herrera.

cloudq
12 Oct 11, 05:33
-----Meazza--------------------Mazzola-------------------------L.Suarez---
Substitutes->
(GK)J.Cesar,(RB)Maicon,(CB)Cordoba,(LB)Brehme,(DM) Cambiasso,(AM)Sneijder,(Wing)Skoglund, (CF)Ibrahimovic(As Regardless gave us almost alone 3 Serie A tittles,50 million and Eto'o).
Coach-> Mourinho\Herrera.

suarez was the 2-way midfielder
corso was the dude with the awesome left boot

you should really swap their positions

I4E
12 Oct 11, 06:25

---------------Darko Pancev----------robby keane----

Fixed. At least Hakan Sukar scored goals against Milan. Darko Pancev just could'nt score goals !

A.l.i
12 Oct 11, 08:39
Quaresma not there ? No one in those worst players can do a Trivela.

German_Interista
12 Oct 11, 11:36
I'm an Interista since 2001 and therefore I make a personal worst team since then:

Canini (didn't play, but deserve a place due to being changed with Cannavaro..)
Wome-Burdisso-Rivas-Coco
Van der Meyde-Maniche-Quaresma
Choutos-Suazo-Mancini

Difficult because many other players should be in that squad...e.g.: Cesar, Lamouchi, Morfeo, Farinos, Muntari ....

Horrible:nono:

armendsh
17 Oct 11, 10:20
For me are this team who for me are best eleven from i saw.

---------------------------Zenga-------------------
--------------Bergomi---------------Cordoba----------
Zanetti------------------------------------------Fachetti--
-----------------------Cambiasso-------------------------------
----------Mathaus------------------Mazzola-----------------
------------Adriano------------------------Eto'o---------------
-------------------------Ronaldo---------------------------

FootballExpert
17 Oct 11, 10:38
Zenga; Zanetti, Bergomi, Samuel, Facchetti; Mazzola, Matthaus, Cambiasso, Suarez; Ronaldo, Vieri.

dynasty27
25 Oct 11, 10:30
----------------Zenga---------------------
Burgnich----Picchi--------Bergomi-----Facchetti
-------------------Matthäus------------------
Zanetti-----------------------------------Corso
-----------Suarez--------Mazzola-------------
-------------------Meazza--------------------

All.: Herrera/Mourinho

Uncommon
12 Mar 12, 19:07
.....................G.Meazza........
......A.Mazzola...R.Baggio...M.Corso......
.............L.Suarez......L.Matthäus...
A.Brehme...A.Picchi...G.Bergomi...G.Facchetti...
.....................W.Zenga............
Didn't put active players (J.Zanetti and W.Samuel here)

necrodragon
12 Mar 12, 19:49
0 0 0 meazza 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
corso 0 0 0 0 0 mazzola
0 0 matthaus 0 suarez 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 oriali 0 0 0
facehetti 0 bergomi 0 picchi 0 zanetti

zenga

Akrum
08 May 12, 10:36
-----------------------------------zenga------------------------------

------------zanetti---------------bergomi--------------fachetti-------

---------------------mathues----------------stankovic----------------

djorkaef----------------------sneijder-------------------------recoba

-------------------meazza-----------------ronaldo-------------------

Alex de Large
08 May 12, 12:33
----------------------------Zenga----------------------
----------------Bergomi---------------Picchi-------------
Maicon------------------------------------------Fachetti
-------------------J. Zanetti-------Matthaus------------
-----------------------------Suarez--------------------

----------------------Baggio------Mazzola---------------
---------------------------Ronaldo----------------------

Subs: Julio Cesar, Ivan Cordoba, Diego Milito, Wesley Sneijder.

Coach: HH

mario.santon
11 May 12, 02:37
Whois better ? Zenga or Julio Cesar...Cesar seems to win more at inter than Zenga did? there must be some argument on this

ote
16 Jul 12, 08:32
-----------------Cesar--------------------
Maicon----Bergomi----Samuel-----Fachetti
---------Matthaus-----Zanetti-------------
---------------Recoba----------------------
---Ronaldo-------------------Ibrahimovic---
----------------Millito---------------------

Universe
16 Jul 12, 09:25
---Ronaldo-------------------Ibrahimovic---

lol

Devious
16 Jul 12, 09:32
------------Milito-----------
Eto------------------Meazza
----------Suarez-----------
---Matthaus---Cambiasso---
Fachetti--Samuel--Picchi--JZ
-----------Zenga-----------

sanka
16 Jul 12, 12:56
nerazzuri4life
kostas22-snake-jacquez
Devious - Analrapist
Martijn-dynasty27-Pajo-Dylan
Interista809

Subs: browha,Calzo,Universe,Suneet,Besnik.

:trolldad: (4-3-2-1)

Lionheart: Retired figauw legend, now technical director.

Devious
16 Jul 12, 16:23
Where is Ninja? :troll:

Native
16 Jul 12, 21:12
He is the referee. Beware...

KevinB
22 Jul 12, 18:20
---------------César--------------
Zanetti---Bergomi---Picchi--Fachetti
----------Cuchu----Matthäus-------
Mazzola--------Ronaldo------Eto'o
----------------Vieri-----------
Bench : Zenga, Recoba, Suarez, Samuel, Adriano, R.Baggio, Klinnsman
Trainer : J. Mourinho

Cal
23 Jul 12, 00:43
Never understood the point of this thread. How can people name their All time best Inter XI when they've never seen half the players play?

Universe
23 Jul 12, 00:45
nerazzuri4life
kostas22-snake-jacquez
Devious - Analrapist
Martijn-dynasty27-Pajo-Dylan
Interista809

Subs: browha,Calzo,Universe,Suneet,Besnik.

:trolldad: (4-3-2-1)

Lionheart: Retired figauw legend, now technical director.

What is this shit. I won't accept a bench role.

Dylan
23 Jul 12, 00:50
Never understood the point of this thread. How can people name their All time best Inter XI when they've never seen half the players play?

How can McGeady be Scottish if he's never played for Scotland?

:einstein:

Cal
23 Jul 12, 00:52
How can McGeady be Irish if he was born in Scotland to Scottish parents and grew up in Scotland as a Scot? In fact, come to think about it, how can McCarthy be Irish too?

:einstein:

Fixed

Zak Gilsenan? hmmm

Ffi201zi002tlis
23 Jul 12, 03:30
Mazzola--------Ronaldo------Eto'o
Bench : Zenga, Recoba, Suarez, Samuel, Adriano, R.Baggio, Klinnsman
Trainer : J. Mourinho
:yuno: Milito

Adriano, R.Baggio :pokerface: They're not even in "La Grande Inter" :yao:

Ed.
23 Jul 12, 03:46

Deki, is that you?

Besnik
23 Jul 12, 09:05

Join the club. :D

KevinB
23 Jul 12, 15:34
:yuno: Milito

Adriano, R.Baggio :pokerface: They're not even in "La Grande Inter" :yao:
So? Adriano has made a massive impact on me as player. So did R.Baggio. Vieri is also not in La Grande, but he still scored tons of goals. Does that make them all less great players?
As striker I found Adriano, Vieri, R.Baggio better players then Milito.

Lionheart
23 Jul 12, 16:09
FIGO--------Ronaldo------Eto'o

Fixed :work:

------------Milito-----------
Eto------------------FIGO
----------Suarez-----------
---Matthaus---Cambiasso---
Fachetti--Samuel--Picchi--JZ
-----------Zenga-----------

---FIGO-------------------Ibrahimovic---

----------------------------Zenga----------------------
----------------Bergomi---------------Picchi-------------
Maicon------------------------------------------Fachetti
-------------------J. Zanetti-------Matthaus------------
-----------------------------Suarez--------------------

----------------------FIGO------Mazzola---------------
---------------------------Ronaldo----------------------

-----------------------------------zenga------------------------------

------------zanetti---------------bergomi--------------fachetti-------

---------------------mathues----------------stankovic----------------

FIGO----------------------sneijder-------------------------recoba

-------------------meazza-----------------ronaldo-------------------

.....................G.Meazza........
......A.Mazzola...R.Baggio...FIGO......
.............L.Suarez......L.Matthäus...
A.Brehme...A.Picchi...G.Bergomi...G.Facchetti...
.....................W.Zenga............

----------------Zenga---------------------
Burgnich----Picchi--------Bergomi-----Facchetti
-------------------Matthäus------------------
Zanetti-----------------------------------Corso
-----------FIGO--------Mazzola-------------
-------------------Meazza--------------------

---------------------------Zenga-------------------
--------------Bergomi---------------Cordoba----------
Zanetti------------------------------------------Fachetti--
-----------------------Cambiasso-------------------------------
----------Mathaus------------------Mazzola-----------------
------------FIGO------------------------Eto'o---------------
-------------------------Ronaldo---------------------------

-----FIGO--------------------Mazzola-------------------------L.Suarez---

Zenga
Matthaus
FIGO, Mazzola, Corso
Meazza, Ronaldo

------------ FIGO ------------ Corso --------- Mazzola ----------

------------------Zenga----------------
Zanetti---Bergomi---Burgnich---Facchetti
Oriali----------Matthaus----------Suarez
FIGO--------Ronaldo----------Angelillo

--------------Zenga---------------
Zanetti--Bergomi--Burgnich--Facchetti
---Mazzola---Matthäus--Suarez----
--FIGO----Ibrahimovic----Angelillo-

---------------Zenga --------
Zanetti-Bergomi-Ferri - Giacinto
----------Baresi---Matthaus------
----------------Luis suarez-------
---------FIGO----------------
------Ronaldo--------Meazza----

----------Toldo-------------
--JZ--Cannavaro--Cordoba
---------Di Biagio-----------
--Simeone-----Djorkaeff---
----------Baggio--------------
FIGO--Zamorano--Ronaldo

-----

Some of these people whose posts I fixed, aren't with us anymore. May god have mercy on their sole. That's all I gotta say.

-----

I love you :proud: :proud: :proud: Didn't need a fix.

Ffi201zi002tlis
23 Jul 12, 16:58
So? Adriano has made a massive impact on me as player. So did R.Baggio. Vieri is also not in La Grande, but he still scored tons of goals. Does that make them all less great players?
Adriano was good at his first 2.5 seasons, then totally fucked up :oblivious: and R.Baggio was one of the best Italian players, but not at Inter (maybe we should blame Lippi). The fact is those two wasn't contributed enough to be considered in "All time best Inter eleven".

vasilios
23 Jul 12, 17:21

Adriano? Come on man.

Cal
23 Jul 12, 17:38
:pokerface: ^

KevinB
23 Jul 12, 17:46
Adriano? Come on man.
At his peak from 2004-2006 I founded him a beast up front. That he fucked up was his own choice. But his qualities as footballer were undeniable great.
It's still a shame he couldn't live up again after his father's death.

Dylan
24 Jul 12, 02:08
Fixed

Zak Gilsenan? hmmm

He may look like a tit, but in 10 years they may be an irishman able to compete with Shane Long's awesomeness.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/barcelona-sign-zak-gilsenan-the-irish-messi-aged-nine-so-no-pressure-then-3171074.html

Cal
24 Jul 12, 02:16
He may look like a tit, but in 10 years they may be an irishman able to compete with Shane Long's awesomeness.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/barcelona-sign-zak-gilsenan-the-irish-messi-aged-nine-so-no-pressure-then-3171074.html

Irish Messi? Aint got shit on the Scottish Zidane, #10 of a Real youth level. Jack Harper

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/stars-of-the-future-jack-harper/

Hasan
24 Jul 12, 11:59
What I have seen like Inter fan:

1. GK - Toldo/J.Cesar, I can't decide
2. RB - Maicon
3. LB - Zanetti/Bhreme
4. CD - Samuel
5. CD - Bergomi
6. CM - Matheus
7. DM - Cambiasso
8. AM - Sneijder
9. ST - Ronaldo
10. SS - Ibrahimović
11. CF - Vieri

ZeruTituli
30 Aug 12, 16:30
OK, it's very simple. You construct a team (with substitutes) of your favourite inter players. It doesn't have to be the best players, but yourfavourite. Only rule is that they have to have played during your lifetime. For some of you that's noone before Cyril Domoraud.

---------------Pagliuca
Maicon--Lucio--Bergomi--Zanetti
-------------Matthaus
----Cambiasso-Di Biagio
-----------Djorkaeff
------Bobo32-----Ronaldo

Bench: JC, Roberto Carlos, Blanc, Samuel, Simeone, Jonk, Emre, Stankovic, Bergkamp, Sneijder, Recoba, Baggio, Zamorano

OK it's a big bench but wtf I'd have put Benoit Cauet and Cordoba in there too.

Least favourite player: Obviously Gresko. Duhhhh

Edit: Oh and to troll you all Marco Branca...GOALMACHINE

KevinB
30 Aug 12, 17:04
-------------------Julio César----------------
Maicon------Materazzi-------Bergomi--Zanetti
---------------Cuchu--------Matthaus-------
---------------------Sneijder-----------------
--------Ronaldo--------Vieri-----Adriano------

Fucked up formation but Dat Attack :datass:

Bench : Zenga, Samuel, Milito, Eto'o, Recoba, Cordoba, .....

Coach : Mourinho

Y&h
04 Jan 13, 17:45
I will be posting soon a number of players from various years that I believe were important and unique in what they have delivered for the club, and to some extent it won't differ from the rest of the logical old posts.

However, I'd like to know... between the goal keepers, who was the best? The ball distribution, the longs shots saves, the one on one situation, rushing out the goal... etc.

My question comes after my argument with a friend about Zenga & Cesar...

Universe
04 Jan 13, 18:02
Guys don't forger to update your greatest XI posts to include our new #9.