PDA

View Full Version : Whom do you miss most?

Pages : [1] 2

PlaymakerX
18 Jun 07, 20:48
For me, and most nerrazurri in China, it's Oba. Some of us even go to Newcastle's website regularly, just to get his latest news.
Why do we love him so much? Cause he's our own kid, and did all he can for Inter. He loved and still loves this club.
Afer we won the champion, he even came to milan to watch the ceremony instead of immediately returnning home to prepare for Africa Cup, for which he was criticized by the coach of Nigerian national team.
Here's the pichttp://cimg2.163.com/sports/2007/5/29/20070529130026b7d15.jpg
And Kallon, who once performed beyond everyone's expectation, and worked with devotion.Damn, I don't even know where he is now. Monaco, or where else?
To me,they are the two guys that we should never forget.Compared to them, how many players started talking shit about Inter immediately after leaving? I don't even bother to mention their names!
C'mon, plz add more names to this list, just for memory:(

Handoyo
18 Jun 07, 20:52
Starting from when I supported Inter (01/02): Oba, Kallon, Ventola, Vieri, Emre, Karagounis, Gamarra...Man the list would be endless. It doesn't mean I want all of them to come back here though, I just feel attached to them during their time with us.

By the way, I didn't know that he was in the ceremony! :eek: Glad to hear he was present. :star::proud:

Jnr
18 Jun 07, 21:09
Emre, Martins, Kallon, Bobo, Dalmat...coach Cuper

And the names mentioned above by you guys.

Stefan
18 Jun 07, 21:21
I miss oba oba,cauet,bergomi and djaerkaef,zamarono and simeone. The rest I don't really cared about they either didn't do enough here to remember or turned out to be nothing but dirty backstabbers like vieri and fatnaldo.

Forza ragazzi
18 Jun 07, 21:25
Gamarra, Adani, Emre, Okan, Kallon, Karagounis, Vieri, Di Biagio, Sinisa.

Toninu
18 Jun 07, 21:48
Di Biagio, Zamorano and Robbie Baggio that's all i could think of.

Pod
18 Jun 07, 21:50
Karagounis Cuper Simeone

Michal
19 Jun 07, 06:48
Greško, Vieri, Pagliuca, Cauet, Ventola, Kallon, Karagounis, Frey (:D), Martins, Baggio, Zamorano, Cuper,...

Handoyo
19 Jun 07, 07:48
How could I forget Hector Raul Cuper? :wallbang:

The one thing that I missed the most about him is how he always used to slap the players' chest when they first come out from the dressing room tunnel into the pitch.

Pravesh
19 Jun 07, 08:02
CUPER !! Martins ... Vieri !! Emre ... Karagounis ... Dalmat ... Djorkaeff ... :boogy:

brehme1989
19 Jun 07, 09:08
When you say miss, you mean want them to play again now at Inter or simply miss them? I'll consider it's the second one, like everyone else did...

Zamorano
Simeone
Djorkaeff
Pagliuca
Baggio
Karagounis
Ronaldo :D
Di Biaggio
Almeyda
Blanc

M.Adnan
19 Jun 07, 09:10
I miss Hector Cuper. :(

I realy miss that team..

To1do
19 Jun 07, 10:25
Morfeo & Vieri :)

Hammoudi
19 Jun 07, 10:55
Okay, I changed the Who to the more appropriate Whom :P

I miss Cuper, Kallon, Baggio, Zamorano, Pagliuca, Adani, and Vieri.

cozzi
19 Jun 07, 10:55
My most missed are
1) Lo Zio - Beppe Bergomi
2) Diego Simeone
3) Vieri

Why all the love for Cuper - he was a disaster and a failure??

M.Adnan
19 Jun 07, 11:46
Why all the love for Cuper - he was a disaster and a failure??

Because Cuper's Inter was the only Inter that all European teams used to fear from and pray that they won't play against them in the Champions League.

Which is obviously not the same case with the other coaches, like Mancini.

We all remember what Magath said about us last season. And we all remember what Benitez said about us in 2003.

Ziyad
19 Jun 07, 11:48
1) Matthaues- I miss his leadership and determination plus I am a fan of Inter because of him.

2) Zamorano- I love everything about this player.Talent,attitude u name it..

3) Oba- Cause he is home grown

4)Baggio because of his class

5) Vieri- Just for all those moments where out of nowhere he knocks one in...I still like him,alot.Although during that ride i was frustrated alot too.I guess thats the way love goes.

Suneet
19 Jun 07, 15:55
Zamorano and the guy who made me an Interista. CUPERMAN!

brehme1989
19 Jun 07, 16:56
Because Cuper's Inter was the only Inter that all European teams used to fear from and pray that they won't play against them in the Champions League.

Which is obviously not the same case with the other coaches, like Mancini.

We all remember what Magath said about us last season. And we all remember what Benitez said about us in 2003.

You have to actually know what someone said, so can you tell us what they said?:P

And yes, Cuper's side was feared, mostly because Cuper knew how to behave in the Champions League more than anyone else, like Benitez is now... Maybe Valencia coaches should be our new thing:cool:

cloudq
19 Jun 07, 17:03
bah, all valencia coaches know how to play is counter attack

and it was boring as hell to watch

anyway...

ronaldo, vieri, baggio, di biagio, djorkaeff, blanc, karagounis, simeone and oba

AND roberto carlos

M.Adnan
19 Jun 07, 17:22
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2551/lgvieriapzu5.jpg

Valencia coach Rafael Benitez was a frustrated man after his side suffered a 1-0 defeat to Inter Milan in their Champions League quarterfinal, first-leg tie on Wednesday.

A header from Christian Vieri in the 14th minute was all that separated the two teams, both forced to play with ten men after the 57th minute sending off of Inter's Emre Belozoglu and David Albelda of Valencia, but Benitez said he had expected a more adventurous approach from the Italians.

"We created a lot of chances but we weren't able to score. The problem was that they were able to get an early goal and then they could play the way that they like -- defending and trying to play on the counter-attack," said Benitez.

"I expected a bit more from Inter than closing up like that but of course it was up to us then to try and change the game around and we weren't able to do it. I can't say I am satisfied because I always want to win but we are still in with a chance of going through" added the Spanish coach.
A single goal advantage for Inter leaves the tie still very much up for grabs but Benitez wouldn't be drawn on what to expect in the return game on April 22.

Inter have never matched their rivals for entertainment, but coach Hector Cuper, who took Spain's Valencia to two successive Champions League finals before moving to the San Siro, has instilled a level of aggression rarely seen in Italian teams.

Cuper's team have enjoyed their best moments when forced to fight -- scrapping it out with Newcastle United in their second phase match and, decimated by injuries, battling for a result against Bayer Leverkusen in their final second round game.
Those qualities were shown in abundance again on Tuesday as they hung on for a result at Valencia to make their first semifinal in Europe's premier competition for 22 years.

Inter progressed thanks to the away goals rule despite being outclassed 2-1 at Valencia.

"Inter reached the semifinals of the Champions League using weapons it thought it had buried forever," the paper continued.

"Valencia was superior in every department. Goal chances, shots on goal, possession. It was a siege.

"Inter owes its passage [to the semifinals] to its goalkeeper Francesco Toldo, who pulled off one, two, five prodigious saves."

The defensive style of play, however, did not impress Valencia coach Rafael Benitez.

"We were better than Inter in both games. If all sides played like them then football could disappear," he told reporters after the match.

"The stadiums would be empty because nobody would come and pay to watch that kind of display. They are the death of football." :D :D

Inter, through to the last four of the European Cup for the first time in 22 years, will meet city rival AC Milan, which beat Ajax Amsterdam in its quarterfinal Wednesday, in the semifinals.

Toldo savors moment as Inter's hero

MILAN (Reuters) -- "Goalkeepers are crazy" goes the saying and for a moment during Tuesday's Champions League quarterfinal triumph in Valencia, Inter Milan keeper Francesco Toldo certainly looked to be reaching the limits of sanity.

The image of Toldo's angry confrontation with team mate Luigi Di Biagio, almost pulling the shirt off the back of one of Italian football's genuine 'hard men' after the midfielder had grabbed his neck, featured heavily in the Italian media on Wednesday.

It was a moment that encapsulated the high tension that had accompanied Inter's 2-1 defeat to the Spaniards -- a result which was enough to put them into the semifinals on away goals.

But what made Toldo the real hero of Inter's battling rearguard display was a series of outstanding saves as he almost single-handedly foiled Valencia's ceaseless attacks.

Toldo was quick to play down the incident with Di Biagio, citing it merely as proof of the determination the Italian side had shown to make it into the last four in the competition for the first time in 22 years.

"I'm very sorry about what happened, but it was just a moment of competitive tension. We are great mates and we cleared things up immediately and everything's fine now," Toldo told the club's Web site.

Di Biagio concurred: "From the outside it's seen as something that shouldn't occur between team-mates and that is right but I see it as a demonstration of the indomitable character of Inter players.

"It would have been worse had there been apathy or resignation. There's no problem between me and Francesco," said the midfielder.
Certainly there was no sign of the square-up having harmed Toldo's concentration on the game -- he made around a dozen key stops, including a stunning save from a fierce volley by Ruben Baraja.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

alvaro
19 Jun 07, 18:27
http://koti.mbnet.fi/oto/ObaOba/57120.jpg

Btw I never knew he took part in the scudetto ceremony, ****ing classy act! :star:

neointerista
20 Jun 07, 07:02
I miss Adriano. :(

Forza ragazzi
20 Jun 07, 11:16
Nice gesture by Oba. Too bad he doesn't really cut it on the pitch (yet?) :(

J zanetti
20 Jun 07, 15:10
From the top of my head I would say Matthaeus, Klinsmann, Berti, Begomi, Brehme, Zenga, Moriero, Djorkaeff, Ruben Sosa, Cuperman and Oba although I believe it was right to sell him.

Choppin Onions
20 Jun 07, 20:18
^^^^

True. Oba is suited for England much more than Italy, but I still miss him. Nice to hear he stopped over in Milano and watch the celebrations too. :star:

Also miss Karagounis. I still remember his game against Benfica where he was MoM and got a huge applause from the crowd when he came off. Hard-worker and never complained about his lack of playing time. I think lots of people were fond of him and still are.

UhUhOleguer
20 Jun 07, 21:04
From the top of my head I would say Matthaeus, Klinsmann, Berti, Begomi, Brehme, Zenga, Moriero, Djorkaeff, Ruben Sosa, Cuperman and Oba although I believe it was right to sell him.

hehehehehee....

Whom I miss from Inter?? Paul Ince...the last english player I really liked and the last decent english 6.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39663000/jpg/_39663743_ince270.jpg

J zanetti
20 Jun 07, 22:04
hehehehehee....

Whom I miss from Inter?? Paul Ince...the last english player I really liked and the last decent english 6.

A true lion in the middle of the park - apparantly a fav of Moratti as well. He left us too soon though...

PlaymakerX
21 Jun 07, 00:00
hehehehehee....

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39663000/jpg/_39663743_ince270.jpg

Though I've never watched his match, old fans around repeatedly tell me how great Ince really are.

interista
21 Jun 07, 02:09
CUPERMAN, always smoking his cigarets...YOU ARE THE MAN

Soca_Warrior
21 Jun 07, 05:09
I miss Cuper and Oba the most, it doesn't seem the same without Scarpini screaming Oba oba oba oba obagol obagol ayeayeaye, for 5 minutes straight.
When I started watching Inter I realy liked di biagio, djorkaeff, simeone, ronaldo (steups, not anymore). I really miss karagounis too, and I think he would fit into this team even now, much more than Solari and Mariano combined, cuz he could play in every midfield position.

To digress, I wish we play against Benitez now, and play them off the field ... again. We could play Cruz because he is good at "basketball".

minterke
21 Jun 07, 05:29
ZZANG lol

Hasan
21 Jun 07, 08:28
The king!

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/65/4242861685vn0.jpg

blackbox_
22 Jun 07, 00:01
i had no idea oba oba was at the ceremony. HIS HEART IS STIL BLACK AND BLUE

UhUhOleguer
23 Jun 07, 18:03
A true lion in the middle of the park - apparantly a fav of Moratti as well. He left us too soon though...

it was indeed a pity he left you for liverpool only after 2 years..

but as you said..his heart and everything, simply an amazing player.

lonewolf19
24 Jun 07, 07:39
Zamorano for the most!!
hes the one I first saw in Inter shirt and thatz when i start liking Inter
definitely miss him and hope he will come back for us as coaching or scout or anything

davidRecoba
26 Jun 07, 10:22
djorkaeff, karagounis, pagliuca, emre, VDM, gresko, vieri, and the old (or young?) adriano..

neointerista
27 Jun 07, 03:55
Zamorano.

Kraits
05 Jul 07, 17:27
Ronaldo brought me into INTER..:cry: But i am still here :D :D

I dont think Cuper job is good with inter.. what? we are feared in C.L..

OMG.. i always fall asleep during those days.. very boring game always...

I can give a description of what we are during those days.. we are the small club vs big guns in C.L.. the play is exactly like as if Ascoli vs Milan (we are the ascoli.. defend all the time and wait for one good chance)

Anyway.. my miss is Oba Oba..

8ballmjg
08 Jul 07, 09:35
I miss martins so much we should buy him back by sell ing recoba or adriano to newcastle

highbreed32
27 Nov 09, 15:59
VIERI (the most!!!!) and then Zamorano, Di Biagio and Luis Nazario.

Bes
27 Nov 09, 16:01
1. Ibra
2. Adriano

Besnik
27 Nov 09, 16:02
Zamorano, Ronaldo, Recoba, Ibrahimovic.

Il Muro
27 Nov 09, 18:24
Vieri

He played in a team with a very uncreative midfield (similar to the one we have now) yet he could still score goals for fun from hoofed passes to him.

sergiu.inter
27 Nov 09, 18:47
i miss a lot of players...especially Zamorano,Ronaldo and other like Djorkaeff,Bergomi,Moriero,Adriano :P Recoba,Crespo

Nyall
27 Nov 09, 19:13
Adriano, Zamarano, Nico :), Baggio, Ronaldo, Cuper, Martins

Besnik
27 Nov 09, 19:25
Adriano, Zamarano, Nico :), Baggio, Ronaldo, Cuper, Martins

Do you like him back?? :lol:

rfU
27 Nov 09, 19:27
1. Ibra
2. Adriano

BOOOOOO! :lol: Who the hell would welcome Adriano back. Vieri was a cunt but you can't help but love how he managed all those goals on his own. Also Pagliuca in goal. Karagounis because of his professionalism, he was always available and ready to play. Simeone, Taribo West (:lol:), Zamarano, Cauet (:lol:)... too many to mention

A.l.i
28 Nov 09, 17:07
The world class Adriano. :(

junior55
30 Nov 09, 05:17
GRESKO :D:D:D

Universe
30 Nov 09, 05:26

Too far..

Suneet
30 Nov 09, 09:40
Ibracadabra

Stefan
30 Nov 09, 10:24
None. Those who left either weren't good enough or in other cases were sob's who only wanted what was good for themselves. FC Inter always above any ingrato.

M.Adnan
30 Nov 09, 12:46
I probably said this years ago, but I still miss Hector Cuper. I would also miss Vieri if he wasn't such a little bitch.

rfU
30 Nov 09, 17:56
None. Those who left either weren't good enough or in other cases were sob's who only wanted what was good for themselves. FC Inter always above any ingrato.

even di biagio, crespo, karagounis, pagiluca, maxwell, cristiano zanetti, emre, solari :lol:

highbreed32
30 Nov 09, 21:14

I mostly miss only the championship title we lost because of him :)

VLE
01 Dec 09, 02:13
facchetti, the man that made today's inter.
Sad to see it being torn apart, and the only thing that still remains seems to be the youth system, but even that's not being utilized.

Nyall
01 Dec 09, 10:12
Do you like him back?? :lol:

Yeah I most definitely would.

CafeCordoba
01 Dec 09, 10:13
Emre.

Veron-Mancini fucked him up. He definitely was good enough.

szogo
01 Dec 09, 10:22
I probably said this years ago, but I still miss Hector Cuper. I would also miss Vieri if he wasn't such a little bitch.

+1 on Hector. I know i know he never wins etc etc but dont know why i like him very much. Same was for Vieri until....

Suneet
01 Dec 09, 21:27
Cuper did what no coach could have done with that squad.

But he refused to sign Dinho just before he became the best player in the world. Dont remind me about Kaka, people who complain about Mou would have pulled their hair out with Cuper.

Handoyo
03 Dec 09, 10:25
Emre.

Veron-Mancini fucked him up. He definitely was good enough.
No way! :eek: I never thought I'd have someone on the same boat when it comes to this.

The 02/03 Emre would have been a great addition to this squad. Our midfield play evolved so much with him on the side in that season.

Luka
03 Dec 09, 10:40
Recoba uninjured.

rockball
03 Dec 09, 11:52
Well Emre hasn't done much after leaving us as well.

Recoba sure was a pity.

INTER
04 Dec 09, 10:40
Oba Oba. :proud:

Xoonky
04 Dec 09, 13:10
Adriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:(! and Recoba:(!

RobinV
04 Dec 09, 13:20
Recoba! :depress:

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bd2s3XT5UA)

ceezy
04 Dec 09, 14:38
:( so many great players

thorn
08 Dec 09, 03:26
RECOBA and ADRIANO..expected too much from them

Bes
09 Jan 10, 13:01
Ibra & Adriano

alvaro
09 Jan 10, 13:04
Recoba, Martins, Zamorano, Ibra.

The Fresh Prince
09 Jan 10, 13:36
Adri and Recoba, because we have seen what they were capable of.

A.l.i
09 Jan 10, 13:39
Ibra's arrogance and his humour. :(

nzinter
09 Jan 10, 14:02
ibra,adriano

szasza02
09 Jan 10, 14:36
ibra,adriano

+1

also, I wish r9 never betrayed Inter. man, he was just pure pwnage in his best years. too bad he also was a beyotch.

sergiu.inter
11 Jan 10, 17:31
Hernan Crespooo .... :(

spiderninja
11 Jan 10, 17:43
Pirlo

La_Beneamata
03 May 10, 18:25
Frey...Pirlo...Seedorf...Roberto Carlos and Bergkamp = because of what they all became afterwards.

Ronaldo...Ibra = because of the skills and goals, but both betrayed us big time, but at least Ibra allowed us to get Eto'o plus £45m, whilst Fat Ron went and danced with the Devil.

Emre was good, Martins was good, Vieri was good. But none of them brought us what we needed, and as the Wizard said: first is first, second is nothing...

jmaster
03 May 10, 18:44
I miss Martins, Adriano, Figo...

Alex de Large
07 May 10, 11:26
Adriano-Martins.

Besnik
07 May 10, 11:48
Burdisso

scutzon
07 May 10, 11:58
BurdissoAre you freaking serious? :nono:

For me, it's Vieri, Martins, and Adriano.

Besnik
07 May 10, 12:04
Are you freaking serious? :nono:

For me, it's Vieri, Martins, and Adriano.

I was kidding. :D:P

Anyways, for me: Adriano

Pajo
07 May 10, 12:55
Adriano and Martins.. Like most of us.. And i miss Recoba as well.. Mihajlovic too, those free kicks must be missed :D

Rimpel
07 May 10, 15:22
1. Adriano (when he was world class)
2. Ronaldo
3. Ibra (in the league sometimes)

sergiu.inter
07 May 10, 16:48
now,that we've qualified for the CL final,won the Cup,and have a v.good chance of winning the scudetto the player i miss most is the one and only .... Zlatan Ibrahimovic ;)

A.l.i
07 May 10, 20:02
The world class Adriano, and I'm sure the rest of the forum does so as well.

tinoi
07 May 10, 22:48
RONALDO and anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Raul Duke
08 May 10, 06:18
Ronaldo for sure. Djorkieff too

Dylan
08 May 10, 10:43
Wome's hair

Alessandro
08 May 10, 10:53
Adriano...

Luca-22
08 May 10, 10:54
I also miss the crespo (arma letale!) of 06/07, the one with the long hair and that only needed half a chance to score :proud:

Jnr
08 May 10, 11:03
Il Chino!

Nero Indigo
08 May 10, 11:40
Adriano (the warbound emperor version)

Bob Sacamano
08 May 10, 12:56
Wome's hair

Don't you mean Taribo West?:P

blackmore
08 May 10, 13:10
ronnie without a doubt...

jamsieboy86
08 May 10, 13:29
1. Ronaldo
2. Adriano
3. Figo

Dylan
08 May 10, 15:21
Don't you mean Taribo West?:P

Yes I do. Taribo Wests's.

Aries
08 May 10, 15:34
The players I miss the most and wish to have them back in their prime would definitely be Ronaldo, Adriano, Recoba, and Figo.

Of only we'd have these guys back, Barcelona would have nothing on us attackwise! :P

Gaetan
08 May 10, 15:51
L'Imperatore, surely.

cloudq
09 May 10, 15:32
1. Ronaldo - still class!
2. Adriano - pre-head injury, pre-dead father, pre-alcoholic version
3. Ibra - the pure magic
4. Facchetti - ever since he became president, the clubs fortunes flipped 180 degrees. wish he was around to see this Inter

Illyricum
23 May 10, 23:30
Oba, Adri,Emre , Recoba, etc..!!!!

gesi-ny
23 May 10, 23:34
Mourinjo

Abdulla
23 May 10, 23:35
Figo .. was really great to see him on saturday celebrating with Inter! And Ibra!

Goats
08 Aug 10, 04:05
1. Recoba
He was my favorite player in Inter <3

2. Zamorano
Grew up watching him play for Inter.. he was the real reason I became an Inter fan.

3. Ronaldo
The best player I've ever seen (My opinion) and he played very well in Inter.

I liked the old Inter most... it had all the good players one could think of at that time... Vieri, Djorkaeff, Baggio, Siemone, Zamo, Ronaldo.. and so on.
I'm more of an oldskool person I guess :p

Opeum
08 Aug 10, 20:46
Recoba..

Efrain21C
13 Aug 10, 17:26
I already miss Super Mario

Kraits
14 Aug 10, 06:36
I can imagine missing him too...

blackmore
14 Aug 10, 09:12
+1

La Bling
14 Aug 10, 14:54
+1

+2

William
14 Aug 10, 15:52

:palm:

I miss the super sub cruz

Edward
14 Aug 10, 15:58

Venom
14 Aug 10, 23:15
Yeah... I already missed Super Mario too (now the English media had brand him as Mad Mario)

Other than that I already missed our Special One Jose Mourinho too... Maybe he is in the same par as Helenio Herrera.

The German trio (Matthaus, Klinsmann & Brehme) Because of these guys (one of the reason), we able to break the domination on Bbilan in the end of the 80's. Alongside Bergomi & Serena too... We won the scudetto in 89 and that it's the year I started to give Serie A a serious attention (maybe because of Bbilan's domination I did'nt give a f**k about Serie A though) and declare myself as Interisti...

Other than that it would be Roberto Baggio (my favorite Italian player ever!), Ronaldo (although he had done a greatest sin by joining Bbilan) , Adriano, Ibra, Crespo, Toldo, Pagliuca, Recoba, Djorkaeff, Vieri (he move to Bbilan maybe because he did not find a house outside Milan maybe? :D ), Martins, Cannavaro (although I hate him coz leaving for Jubontot), Batistuta (did he got a goal with us?), Taribo West, Aaron Winter, Zamorano...

Alessandro
14 Aug 10, 23:36
Mourinho without a doubt... The guy gave me bragging rights forever. First Italian team to win a treble... Grande.

Venom
14 Aug 10, 23:53
I always missed JM...

dynasty27
15 Aug 10, 01:17
I miss Altobelli.

Maslany
17 Aug 10, 11:38
Recoba and JM

Darren
17 Aug 10, 11:56
Recoba and JM

Seconded. SMFH at people missing worthless shits like Balotelli or Ibra. Ibra did very well but always showed disrespect towards the Inter shirt and was a general asshole. Dont even get me started on 'Shit Mad Bitch'.

Maryam
17 Aug 10, 12:54
Ibra and Vieri before they broke my heart and became asses. After that, they made getting over them an easy thing to do!
Emre was definitely someone I adored as a player, I still like to look back at youtube clips of his time with us every now and then...

Mourinho, definitely gonna take a REALLY long time to get over him. Not only was he a genius, but he provided great humor and support to the club, players and fans like no other, and that is definitely not something to take for granted!

Dylan
24 Aug 10, 21:27
Mourinho hands down. Love to see him back here in 10-15 years time.

Brigate Nerazzurri
25 Aug 10, 02:30
Mourinho hands down. Love to see him back here in 10-15 years time.

"I'm not well known in England, but you should know, I'm a Special One"

mou, i miss you sooooo much

|| WS10 ||
25 Aug 10, 02:36
I miss JM he helped our dreams come true :)

Pajo
25 Aug 10, 12:10
you wont miss him when he beats us at CL knock out stage :P (jk)

I miss Ronaldo, when he was here and before shitting around. I miss Recoba, when fit was great player, too bad he was made of glass, if not he could become worlds best player... I miss few other as well..

sergiu.inter
25 Aug 10, 13:10
i miss Zlatan Ibrahimovic.................................ahahah hahaha :lol:

DARi0
27 Aug 10, 13:35
1) Hernán Jorge Crespo - Arma Leale, for his huge passion and world class finishing ability
2) Youri Djorkaeff - pure class
3) Giorgos Karagounis - amazing long shots, never really got a chance here :(
4) Zlatan Ibrahimovic - most complete forward I ever saw here
5) José Mário dos Santos Félix Mourinho - best coach in the world today, for his huge passion, man management & motivating skills

Alex de Large
29 Aug 10, 10:54
Would be useful for us RIGHT NOW to have Crespo or Cruz eh..? a player who doesnt care to be a sub. and can score.

Luca-22
29 Aug 10, 10:58
Agree with Dario, I miss crespo too for the same reasons, he was awesome :proud:

junior55
29 Aug 10, 11:00
Well i miss ORIALI

Opeum
29 Aug 10, 18:57
Where is he now?

jefecito
04 Sep 10, 08:14
Mourinho at Inter.

The777
05 Sep 10, 02:25
1) Jose Mourinho, he is going to be missed forever.
2) Leite Ribeiro Adriano (old one)
3) Luis Figo
4) Alvaro Recoba
5) Hernan Crespo

milton
05 Sep 10, 02:34
i miss the 2009/10 Diego Milito

Numero Dieci
06 Oct 10, 23:07
Alvaro Recoba.......my favorite player growing up.

Bobo Vieri too.

A.l.i
08 Oct 10, 11:47
Mourinho easily

Lionheart
08 Oct 10, 11:59
Mourinho & Figo

DIN011
08 Oct 10, 14:20
Jose. :(

Stunbel
08 Oct 10, 14:23
Mihajlovic.

I used to pick Inter on PES games just to be able to take free-kicks with him.. :(

DIN011
08 Oct 10, 16:57
Mihajlovic.
:yuck:

Pajo
08 Oct 10, 17:52
:yuck:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I fucking knew it, i was just waiting for you to write that... :lol:

Stunbel
09 Oct 10, 12:35
What? You guys don't like him as well? :(

Hasan
09 Oct 10, 12:38
1. Mourinho
2. Emre
3. Balotelli
4. Vieri
5. Ronaldo

Toninu
09 Oct 10, 12:45
1. Mourinho - Obvious
2. Crespo - Loved the club, great striker
3. Figo - Fantastic player, class and loved the club
4. Recoba - Best left foot in the game, too bad it was always on a hospital bed :P
5. Baggio - Fuck you Lippi

Inter2010
09 Oct 10, 16:35
Best coach the world I miss - Mourinho

il-chino
10 Oct 10, 09:30
il-chino
&
Vieri
&
Baggio - Fuck you Lippi

il-chino
10 Oct 10, 09:30
il-chino
&
Vieri
&
Baggio - Fuck you Lippi

DIN011
10 Oct 10, 11:44
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I fucking knew it, i was just waiting for you to write that... :lol:

I really, really hate that guy. :P

A.l.i
11 Oct 10, 20:25
I really, really hate that guy. :P
:D

pazzainteramala
12 Oct 10, 21:52
mourinho ronaldo baggio facchetti figo

Coasterfreek
12 Oct 10, 22:20
1. Mourinho
2. Crespo
3. Vieri
4. Baggio
5. Figo

YgYgYg
12 Oct 10, 22:52
1) V.Gresko
2) Kily Gonzalez
3) Santiago Solari
4) Van der Meyde
5) Buruk Okan

ruipsousa8
27 Apr 11, 18:42
Mourinho, Luis Figo and Ronaldo.
Portuguese language

armendsh
12 May 11, 17:41
1.Gresko
2.Muntari
3. and I will miss KING KHARJA when he will leave

William
12 May 11, 17:56
big mou, facchetti, figo and cruz

Mad Biscione
12 May 11, 18:04
Zamorano, Baggio

Batman
12 May 11, 18:06
1. Mou
2. Recoba
3. Vieri
4. Adriano
5. Matrins
6. Solari
7. Veron

Nyall
12 May 11, 18:52
Adriano :( - If only he wasn't so fucked up, he would have been a bawss.

Darren
12 May 11, 19:09
3. Vieri
4. Adriano

Vieri :palm:

I really only miss Mourinho and Recoba. Il Chino was awesome.

dynasty27
12 May 11, 19:16
Some funny shit going on here...

Sabri Lamoucchi aka the vagina

NiklasSkoog
12 May 11, 19:22
Mou
L'imperatore
El Fenómeno
Toldo
Figo
Seedorf

And i will miss Matrix when he becomes to old. Funnier dude is hard to find.

Nyall
12 May 11, 21:00
Mou
L'imperatore
El Fenómeno
Toldo
Figo
Seedorf

And i will miss Matrix when he becomes to old. Funnier dude is hard to find.

Matrix became too old 3 years ago.

Ed.
13 May 11, 01:05
1. Roberto Baggio.
2. Youri Djorkaeff.
3. Diego Simeone.
4. Beppe Bergomi.
5. Ivan Zamorano.
6. Sebastian Veron.

Djorkaeff`DGuy
13 May 11, 01:07
Youri Djorkaeff, Alvaro Recoba, Guiseppe Bergomi, Roberto Mancini

Big Willy
13 May 11, 01:13
Adriano
Recoba
Djorkaeff
Ronaldo
Cruz
Mourinho
Figo

Ed.
13 May 11, 01:15
Anyone miss this guy: Mikael Sylvestre ???

LOL

Djorkaeff`DGuy
13 May 11, 02:05
I missed angloma though, I could never understand why he moved after just one season.

NiklasSkoog
13 May 11, 08:03
Matrix became too old 3 years ago.

I just love to see him sit on the bench. I know he cant be in the XI but on the bench his fit to be on for another year. He is still better than Cordoba imho.

b4h4mooth
13 May 11, 08:06
ronaldo, Vieri, roberto Baggio, Mourinho, Pagliuca, Veron, Figo

Domenico
13 May 11, 08:18
il-chino
&
Vieri
&
Baggio - Fuck you Lippi

LIPPI MERDA

Mourinho
Baggio
Vieri (fucking traitor)
Bergomi
Materazzi when he retires

cloudq
13 May 11, 08:31
mourinho
ronaldo
baggio

(and figo isnt gone, he still works for inter!)

Sid
13 May 11, 08:33
Jose Mourinho :depress:

JZisGOD
13 May 11, 09:32
Mostly Ivan Zamorano and Roberto Baggio but oba martins is pretty damned great at his day, make me missed him too

Native
13 May 11, 09:46
I miss J. Mourinho very badly, I will miss Sneijder VERY much if he leaves, I miss the real Milito, and I miss Marlon Brando.

skeet
13 May 11, 13:53
i miss the time when people had better things to do than talk about nostalgia

Big Willy
13 May 11, 14:15
Nobody misses Ibrahimovic :lol: that fucking cunt

Ed.
13 May 11, 14:25
I miss my girl the most.

OK. It's a troll. I'm just bored.

DIN011
13 May 11, 15:01
1.Gresko
2.Muntari
3. and I will miss KING KHARJA when he will leave

Then why is he 3rd?

Raul Duke
13 May 11, 15:09
Anybody else miss the real Diego "Il Principe" Milito?

Bergpavian
14 May 11, 22:51
Hector Cuper ... ok, because he has been fired Mancini came to us luter ... but I think Cuper really would have deserved to win a title with us.

ADRossi
14 May 11, 22:56
I will miss Pandev when he's gone as I will have no one to blame cancer, poverty, world hunger, etc. on

KevinB
14 May 11, 23:40
1. Mourinho
2. Adriano (before his drinking)
3. Vieri
4. Ibra(before he was a BBitch)
5. Veron

Sid
14 May 11, 23:42
Anybody else miss the real Diego "Il Principe" Milito?

*raises hand*

I do :`( :depress:

Grujinho
15 May 11, 00:26
the best player in the history -> Luis Nazario De Lima Ronaldo

William
15 May 11, 00:32
the best player in the history -> Luis Nazario De Lima Ronaldo

You mean JZ ;)

Already dreading the day

Handoyo
15 May 11, 16:01
You mean JZ ;)

Already dreading the day
You won't have to

He'll still be playing even after we're passed :proud:

Coasterfreek
23 May 11, 00:21
1. Mourinho
2. Ronaldo
3. The REAL Diego Il Principe Milito
4. Mancini
5. Ibra (before being a bitch)

snake
23 May 11, 01:47
Okay, I changed the Who to the more appropriate Whom :P

:palm:

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
23 May 11, 01:54
Alvaro FUCKING EL CHINO Recoba, when he is having a fucking good day!!!!

I dunno, but El Fenomeno, to me misbehaved. So i don't really miss him per say.

dynasty27
23 May 11, 14:57
I've missed Recoba even when he's still with us...guess how come?

vitomins
23 May 11, 17:31
1. Mourinho
2. Ronaldo
3. The REAL Diego Il Principe Milito
4. Mancini
5. Ibra (before being a bitch)

LOL I don't get this at all man. I thought you became a fan in 2008?? How the hell can you miss Mancini and especially Ronaldo??? You make me laugh sometimes.

mario.santon
23 May 11, 17:43
I miss Mou only...
on Ibra , i do not mind having him back, but I don't miss him at all..

dynasty27
23 May 11, 21:34
LOL I don't get this at all man. I thought you became a fan in 2008?? How the hell can you miss Mancini and especially Ronaldo??? You make me laugh sometimes.

Haha that's weird Vitadmins Vitadmins.

Ed.
23 May 11, 22:04
Edit: I delete this because it has hurt someone and I didn't want that. :D Thanks.

jmaster
23 May 11, 22:20
Because Ronaldo played in Milan unfortunately wrong jersey he wore in 2008. Probably he meant Amantino Mancini. :lol:

What's so damn funny about it? He may like Ronaldo, and he may like Mancini. What's wrong with that? You think it's cool to make fun of other people and laugh at them?

And Vito, you don't have to "miss" the players that played in your favorite team at the time you started to support that team. Sometimes I miss Nicola Berti. Do I make you laugh? :D

Handoyo
24 May 11, 05:02
Well technically speaking, you can't miss what you've never had.

It's more like you wish they're still here.

Coasterfreek
24 May 11, 05:22

Kill me. When I looked up the team's history when becoming a fan, I read up on individuals who contributed. Mancini's work during his time inspired me. I did look up tape of Ronaldo, hearing what he did for Brazil, but I never knew he played for Inter since I didn't know about club football. Both guys look pretty inspiring though from reading about them, despite what Ronaldo did later. I just think it's cool what both guys were able to do.

Do you always have to get after me for being a younger fan than the rest? If you think I'm going to jump ship and switch teams, you're highly mistaken. I don't do that.

Because Ronaldo played in Milan unfortunately wrong jersey he wore in 2008. Probably he meant Amantino Mancini. :lol:

Didn't know I'd be hated from you as well. :palm:

Well technically speaking, you can't miss what you've never had.

It's more like you wish they're still here.

I do feel bad I had no exposure to the sport growing up, but we can say it's my way of thanking them for what they did here.

dynasty27
24 May 11, 05:39
But you can't "miss" them if you never followed them during their times with Inter.

snake
24 May 11, 05:40
But you can't "miss" them if you never followed them during their times with Inter.

Can I miss you?

Coasterfreek
24 May 11, 05:42

Well... I guess I can say I wish I got to experience them.

Vintage
24 May 11, 06:16
1. Ronaldo
2. Roberto Baggio
3. Roberto Carlos (still can't understand why hodgson want to sell him :palm:)
4. Vieri
5. Julio Cruz

Ed.
24 May 11, 07:29
What's so damn funny about it? He may like Ronaldo, and he may like Mancini. What's wrong with that? You think it's cool to make fun of other people and laugh at them?

Why do you need to look everything as a negative thing? Who said that I laughed and made joke about Coaster? I put the :lol: so it wouldn't sound like I see coaster as a dumb. I put the :lol: so people know that I wasn't being serious about my answer. But, you saw it the way I didn't want people to. *sigh* I have no hate feeling at all for his posts. I only refer to vito's posts because he questioned it and I just tried to make a reasonable joke answer. What's wrong with that? Everyone should have taken things easier, my friend. Life is already too complicated.

Didn't know I'd be hated from you as well. :palm:

I never hate you, coaster. As I explained above. I never intended to make fun of you. I only answered Vito's post and make a joke with my answer. But, honestly I never thought you as the joke. If you feel hated or offended. I apologise.

Ronaldo made me stay as Interista. I have no reason to laugh on people who miss him because I miss him too as Inter player or just as a footballer.

Coasterfreek
24 May 11, 07:41
^ It definitely didn't seem funny even with the :lol: Felt like you were laughing AT me... didn't know I'm supposed to laugh with you.

Handoyo
24 May 11, 14:06
Well... I guess I can say I wish I got to experience them.
Isn't that what I said? :wth:

vitomins
26 May 11, 17:43

And Vito, you don't have to "miss" the players that played in your favorite team at the time you started to support that team. Sometimes I miss Nicola Berti. Do I make you laugh? :D

Damn j, when did you start boning Coaster. I am proud of you guys, not ashamed of what you really are. Gay's are people too...new slogan for VITADMINS!!!

If you honestly think it makes sense to say "I miss _______" and fill in the blank with someone who wasn't at the club when you supported the club, that's cool. I on the other hand find it humorous and laughed at it...are we not allowed to laugh here? I have no problem with you homosexual relations (see above), why does my laughter bother you?

Before you go trolling, this is all a joke, so relax. I love everybody here, my goal is to become the most-loving admin in FIF history...and also the most-loved by you fine people.

VITADMINS VITADMINS VITADMINS!

jmaster
28 May 11, 10:13
LOL that was stupid.

Alessandro
28 May 11, 11:20
The reason why I became an Inter fan... Roberto Baggio :proud:

http://footbik.narod.ru/IGROKY/B/izo/BAGGIO_ROBERTO_jpg.jpg

Jerry
19 Jul 11, 19:25
I always liked Oba Martins... I have his shirt in the yellow 3rd strip and I wore it to my first ever Inter match at Chievo (11-09-2004) to show respect to the home colors/fans. Inter drew... maybe I should have worn Black and Blue :lol:

Il Maestro
25 Jul 11, 22:35

That shirt reminds of this years shirt. Just thicker stripes.

dynasty27
25 Jul 11, 23:39
and different blue.

DARi0
27 Jul 11, 06:00

but he played more for juBentus & milan than INTER :confused:

b4h4mooth
27 Jul 11, 06:15
he is Roberto Baggio man, true darling love of italia, all jubentini , merda , inter all italian love him woman, man ,oldies :troll:

Ed.
27 Jul 11, 06:24
but he played more for juBentus & milan than INTER :confused:

he was loved most by fiorentina. not jube or bilan.

Pimpin
13 Nov 11, 23:26
I was watching football with my father , n milito did one of his newest specials (missing chances) and my father was like " damn I wish we had ronaldo(fat one) in our team .. so this gave me this idea .. which former inter player would make a difference in our current team..

Imo Alvaro Recoba , Ronaldo and even Emre( loved that son of a bitch)

Djorkaeff6
13 Nov 11, 23:40
We could really use a prime Figo right now

Lionheart
13 Nov 11, 23:40
LUIS MOTHAFUCKIN' FIGAUW!!!

:proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
14 Nov 11, 00:30
Figo, Recoba, Eto'o, Roberto Carlos & Pirlo!

ADRossi
14 Nov 11, 00:33
Eto'o.

Numero Dieci
14 Nov 11, 00:45
To many to name if we are going by all time.

DIN011
14 Nov 11, 00:47
Giacinto Facchetti.

I4E
14 Nov 11, 01:02
Ruben Sosa :fuckyea: :slick:

Ed.
14 Nov 11, 01:19
Roberto Baggio.

Besnik
14 Nov 11, 06:31
Ronaldo

Hasan
14 Nov 11, 06:49
Balotelli and Santon, I really hate Branca for that transfers.

Dylan
14 Nov 11, 06:58
Il Principe.

thorn
14 Nov 11, 07:02
-------------Ronaldo--------Pazzo/Bobo-----------
--------------------Sneijder-----------------------
-------------Veron----------Matthaus--------------
------------------Cambiasso-----------------------

They might not be able to play pansy tiki taka shit..but even Barca at their best would get their ass raped by this attack with a coach like Mou.

Ana Banana
14 Nov 11, 07:17
Figoooo!

dynasty27
14 Nov 11, 07:20
Zamorano, Bergomi

I4E
14 Nov 11, 09:19
he was loved most by fiorentina. not jube or bilan.

Fiorentina fans were heartbroken when Baggio left. But he repayed them when he first played against Fiorentina in a Juve shirt by refusing to take a penalty. Can't remember who eventually took it, but they missed which gave Fiorentina a win. He was subbed off immediately after that. He kissed a Fiorentina scarf when he walked off the ground.

What an absolute gentleman. :proud:

---------- Post added at 21:19 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

I really miss Ruben Sosa :( My favorite Inter player of all time.

He almost single-handedly saved us from our first ever relegation. He was just simply explosive when he was at Inter. There is just something about 5'8" uruguayan strikers :)

Besides, he was also the first player to wear excessive white tape around his ankles :lol:

http://youtu.be/R8dd-HeYQH0

Batman
14 Nov 11, 09:53
BALOTELLI!!

Batman
14 Nov 11, 09:59
The real Adriano, Balotelli, Eto'o, Maxwell, Recoba.. and many others.

rockball
14 Nov 11, 11:19
At their prime, we should have below quartet to bang in the goals
Ronaldo
Recoba-Sneijder-Figo

Add Baggio on the bench there and Vieira too as a holding midfielder.

Olyzzerz
14 Nov 11, 12:16
At their prime, we should have below quartet to bang in the goals
Ronaldo
Recoba-Sneijder-Figo

Add Baggio on the bench there and Vieira too as a holding midfielder.

Only Lippi is stupid enough to have Baggio on the bench

---------- Post added at 14:16 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

Bergomi

German_Interista
14 Nov 11, 19:24
Christian Vieri :(

Ed.
14 Nov 11, 19:25
MARCO MATRIX MATERAZZI

DIN011
14 Nov 11, 19:56
This thread makes me sad tbh.

lock :depress:

jmaster
14 Nov 11, 20:32
Balo, Meazza.

Coasterfreek
15 Nov 11, 03:36
If we're going to base it off of what's possible today, I would say Eto'o.

If we're going to say we can go back in time and get someone who is in their prime, Figo or Facchetti would be the answers.

Coasterfreek
15 Nov 11, 03:38
Right now, it feels like Diego Milito is making his case. I technically miss his 2009-2010 form the most right now.

Il Divin Codino
16 Nov 11, 02:55
Baggio :)

interista4
16 Nov 11, 16:03
This thread makes me sad tbh.

lock :depress:

Here's something that will make you happier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myGBEIud-3A

:troll:

2:01 :fuckyea:

OT :

Il Chino Recoba, The real Ronaldo, The awesome (too short sadly) Adriano, Eto'o.. and some more I am probably forgetting right now..

Those are the ones I saw playing anyway.. man, but more than all :

2010's Snjieder, Maicon (He's getting there), and freaking Milito!! <- all I am asking for :(

Handoyo
17 Nov 11, 08:16
I'm with interista4

2009/2010 Sneijder & Milito

Unarguably our best & most consistent midfielder & striker in the past decade (in the course of ONE season)

---------- Post added at 17:16 ---------- Previous post was at 16:17 ----------

Threads merged btw

joenetti
17 Nov 11, 08:28
*mr han. i think my post is missing?

Vintage
17 Nov 11, 08:29
97/98 Ronaldo

I've never seen a player that made such an impact like Ronaldo that year. Messi come to close but he has xavi and iniesta. Ronaldo create chances and finished it himself.

Pajo
17 Nov 11, 10:00
Arguably, Eto was more consistent last year :P

dynasty27
18 Nov 11, 19:33
He's back!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHYlV1Om6I&feature=channel_video_title

InterFCAustin
18 Nov 11, 20:01
Defntly RONALDO!

German_Interista
19 Nov 11, 10:21
I have to admit that I miss Adriano the most atm. Even bought that dude on FIFA 12, such a shame that he broke away that away. Could be ruling this football generation and he still is just 29! Damn Adri :(

Pimpin
19 Nov 11, 23:15
He's back!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHYlV1Om6I&feature=channel_video_title

Damn obi and oba are so similar, I thought that was Obi for a moment

joenetti
26 Nov 11, 02:25
now i miss ibra and eto'o..... shit... remember both of them when they were with us make me sick, it just getting worse after seeing the serie A table upside down oftenly

dynasty27
27 Nov 11, 14:41
Healthy Maicon (and Wesley) on the football pitch!

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
27 Nov 11, 14:45
Starting to look more and more like I miss Inter lol...The team I have seen so far this season barely resembles Inter. No heart, no talent, seems like the current crop of players don't even care any more.