PDA

View Full Version : Inter - South Tyrol (21 Jul 07)

Hussein
20 Jul 07, 09:31
This is our second pre-season friendly againts an unkown local side. Mancini said that Ibrahimovic could play for 30 minutes or so in this game.

God I miss Ibracadabra!!!

Suneet
20 Jul 07, 10:38
This is our second pre-season friendly againts an unkown local side. Mancini said that Ibrahimovic could play for 30 minutes or so in this game.

God I miss Ibracadabra!!!

He's had a operation, you know. Its good we are saving him for the real games and letting our new forward get on with the team ASAP.

lonewolf19
20 Jul 07, 11:46
letz not risk Ibra
let him make his full recovery :)

Maxwell
21 Jul 07, 03:33
streaming???

HomerDK
21 Jul 07, 10:27
Hi.
Don't understand this Inter - Sudtirol match.
On the Gazzetta from today it says Inter - Alto Adige at 17.30.
On the TeleLombardia channel they scheduled the game Inter - Sudtirol at 20.30 also today.
TeleLombardia (http://www2.qsvs.it/notizia.php?UID=nm1davvad6jiiop8l6hsstf535&idnotizia=3986)

Which game is it today?

Thanks.

PS. TeleLombardia is on the Hotbird satellite at 13 east, if someone got a dish pointing at that satellite ;)

Maxwell
21 Jul 07, 10:39
Hi.
Don't understand this Inter - Sudtirol match.
On the Gazzetta from today it says Inter - Alto Adige at 17.30.
On the TeleLombardia channel they scheduled the game Inter - Sudtirol at 20.30 also today.
TeleLombardia (http://www2.qsvs.it/notizia.php?UID=nm1davvad6jiiop8l6hsstf535&idnotizia=3986)

Which game is it today?

Thanks.

PS. TeleLombardia is on the Hotbird satellite at 13 east, if someone got a dish pointing at that satellite ;)

It's the same game..Alto-Adige it's only another name that you can call South Tyrol.
The game is live @ 17.30 but telelombardia is going to show it at 20.30.

(Sorry if i have made some mistakes,i hope you can understand me..but english is not my first language :nervous: )

HomerDK
21 Jul 07, 11:34
Ok grazie mille. ;-)

Maxwell
21 Jul 07, 15:51
so no stream uh??
damn..

Efrain21C
21 Jul 07, 17:39
Inter 2-0 South Tyrol
Saturday, 21 July 2007 19:31:12
[FOTO Saturday, 21 July 2007 19:31:12]

BRUNICO - Inter defeated South Tyrol 2 0 in Saturday afternoon's pre-season friendly at the sports centre in Riscone di Brunico.

Julio Cruz, who scored the first of Inter's three goals against the Chinese Olympic team last Tuesday, opened the scoring against South Tyrol, firing past Servili from inside the box after Stankovic's assist.

Seventeen-year-old striker Mario Balotelli, whose penalty kick against Sampdoria handed Inter Primavera the Scudetto two months ago, converted a Luis Jimenez cross for Inter's second goal four minutes after the restart.

Inter 2-0 South Tyrol (HT: 1-0)

Scorers: Cruz 37, Balotelli 49.

Inter: Toldo (Orlandoni 61); Filippini, Fatic, Materazzi (Samuel 46), Cesar (Pedrelli 46); Maaroufi (Dacourt 46), Bolzoni, Filkor (Jimenez 23, Figo 61), Stankovic (Solari 46); Cruz (Suazo 46), Adriano (Balotelli 46).
Subs: Orlandoni, Rivas, Samuel, Solari, Dacourt, Jimenez, Figo, Pedrelli, Suazo, Balotelli, Slavkovski.
Coach: Roberto Mancini.

South Tyrol: Servili (Seculin 46); Brogger (Rossi 46), Pittilino, Bianchini (Frendo 65), Veronese (Kiem 46); Calvi (Scavone 46), Bacher (Angius 46), Carfora (Fink 58), Ghidini (Speziale 56); Dal Piaz (Mariz 68), Lluklaku (Pfitscher 61).
Subs: Sewculin, Kiem, Rossi, Frendo, Scavone, Mariz, Pfitscher, Fink, Speziale, Angius.
Coach: Aldo Firicano.

Referee: Andolfatto (Bassano).

Pulsar36
21 Jul 07, 17:42
Ohh bo ha ha

Jiminez. I can't wait for everyone here to start hailing him as the next Quaresma now.

Toninu
21 Jul 07, 18:45
New Quaresma? Is that even a good thing? :lol: but I'm very happy he and Adri both helped in the goals and the Super Mario scored :)

Pulsar36
21 Jul 07, 19:10
What I most pleased about today is that Suazo seems to have made a dash down the right wing and then crossed it in. He's a good player. I'm surprised by him. Although he didn't seem all that great in his past team.

minterke
21 Jul 07, 19:21
New Quaresma? Is that even a good thing?

lol I know seriously who the f-ck is Quaresma and what did he do to deserve such credit on these forums.

Suneet
21 Jul 07, 21:00
lol I know seriously who the f-ck is Quaresma and what did he do to deserve such credit on these forums.

Here you are Mikey, this is why Quaresma is a wet dream for some people here:

He has more videos on youtube than Jimenez. He is double the price we will pay for Jimenez next year. He has never played in the Serie A. He will never be comfortable on the bench. He will have a higher pay. He is a winger. We play with wingers.

Offcourse Quaresma is what we need.:rolleyes:

Pulsar36
21 Jul 07, 21:04
Umm...We don't play with wingers. But- if Quaresma came, he would play in the hole behind the strikers. His shot would be more than enough to justify his place there.

fcinterfan
21 Jul 07, 23:36
Umm...We don't play with wingers. But- if Quaresma came, he would play in the hole behind the strikers. His shot would be more than enough to justify his place there.

He was being sarcastic man.. Read the post again.

Toss_it_up
22 Jul 07, 01:06
The Goals.

http://www.zshare.net/download/2793729593cf26/

http://www.zshare.net/download/279266302b1ec3/

David Suazo
22 Jul 07, 03:22

Exactly, he was joking about YOU.

lonewolf19
22 Jul 07, 05:55
guys dont get obessessed with Jiminez over an assist in friendly
we will see how he do when real season starts

Alex de Large
22 Jul 07, 15:10
who is the guy who make the assist to balotelli in second goal? suazo or who?

Pulsar36
22 Jul 07, 16:04
I don't care about the joking nature of his post. It is he who is the joke for calling into question Quaresma's qualities.

Alex de Large- That was Suazo who gave the assist. Jiminez received the ball from Balotelli at the top of the box and he flicked it on for Suazo to run after, and he did, and at the point when he reached it he tapped it into the middle for Balotelli to finish easily.

Suneet
22 Jul 07, 16:08

Your posts normally are quite good.

Has Quaresma ever played well in a big league.No. Portuguese league is much, much, much easier than Serie A.

Is he worth 25m? No.

I might have been tempted to go for him if Figo actually left, but now we have Figo and Jimenez as backup. Stan can also play that role. So we are well covered.

Pulsar36
22 Jul 07, 16:10
You do have a valid point, but I just feel that we should have upgraded the one weak position in our team. Quaresma can dribble and shoot, and I think that since he always drifts inside for his good moves, he can play in the middle with no problem.

That said, I get the odd feeling that with so many defenders, our formation might be changing next year to employ more defenders, possibly a 3-2-3-2 or in other words a 5-3-2 with two advanced wingbacks.

Azzkikr
22 Jul 07, 16:54
Quaresma has no playmaking qualities whatsoever.

He can shoot, he can cross and he dribble, but he create nothing for his team mates, especially in the middle.

CafeCordoba
22 Jul 07, 19:32

He can shoot, he can cross and he dribble, but he create nothing for his team mates, especially in the middle.

I've been saying this all the time. Quaresma is a winger, not a central midfielder. He needs space which can be found in the flanks but not in the middle. There he can use his dribbling skills and speed to go past defenders. He is no playmaker at all.

shahz_nerazzurri
22 Jul 07, 21:11
Here you are Mikey, this is why Quaresma is a wet dream for some people here:

He has more videos on youtube than Jimenez. He is double the price we will pay for Jimenez next year. He has never played in the Serie A. He will never be comfortable on the bench. He will have a higher pay. He is a winger. We play with wingers.

Offcourse Quaresma is what we need.:rolleyes:

I suggest you put a hold on youtube and start watching Portugese SuperLiga, or atleast watch Porto in CL, and then you'll know who is Quaresma, and why we need him.

Suneet
22 Jul 07, 21:53
I suggest you put a hold on youtube and start watching Portugese SuperLiga, or atleast watch Porto in CL, and then you'll know who is Quaresma, and why we need him.

Maybe I'm not a football expert but I do watch some Portuguese league games LIVE.

Quaresma is a good player, its just that he doesnt fit into our team. We are expecting him to do something that he has never done. A been there and done that player like Figo was struggling at the start of the season!:yawn:

I would rather spend that on a Nasri who is more naturally born to do what we want. But lets wait on him as well, he's as good as Quaresma and will get better with a little CL experience.

minterke
23 Jul 07, 20:53
Great buildup from Adriano on the Cruz goal and a great pass from Dejan.

Cywil
24 Jul 07, 08:22
Inter - South Tyrol highlights (http://rapidshare.com/files/44569040/Inter-SudTirol-skr_t.wmv)

thomas_inter
26 Jul 07, 20:18

Isn't crossing the same as creating for team mates?
I don't get it.

rockball
27 Jul 07, 09:22
Maicon and Maxwell are good at crossing..Creating is what Deco does..

thomas_inter
27 Jul 07, 09:24
Maicon and Maxwell are good at crossing..Creating is what Deco does..

Oke, I get it, thanks.