PDA

View Full Version : Season 2004/2005 - Fixtures

Handoyo
12 Aug 04, 11:19
SERIE A TIM '04-'05: CALENDARIO INTER
iovedi, 12 Agosto 2004 13:12:13
MILANO - Dopo l'esordio a Verona contro il Chievo e la prima casalinga con il Palermo, l'Inter per la terza giornata della Serie A Tim 2004-2005 affronterą a Bergamo l'Atalanta. Ecco tutti gli appuntamenti con la squadra nerazzurra stabiliti dal nuovo calendario.

1^ giornata: Chievo-Inter (andata 12 settembre '04; ritorno 23 gennaio '05);
2^ giornata: Inter-Palermo (andata 19 settembre '04; ritorno 30 gennaio '05);
3^ giornata: Atalanta-Inter (andata 22 settembre '04; ritorno 2 febbraio '05);
4^ giornata: Inter-Parma (andata 26 settembre '04; ritorno 6 febbraio '05);
5^ giornata: Roma-Inter (andata 3 ottobre '04; ritorno 13 febbraio '05);
6^ giornata: Inter-Udinese (andata 17 ottobre '04; ritorno 20 febbraio '05);
7^ giornata: Milan-Inter (andata 24 ottobre '04; ritorno 27 febbraio '05); :stress::depress::mad::frustrat::fero::scream::irr itate:
8^ giornata: Lecce-Inter (andata 27 ottobre '04; ritorno 6 marzo '05);
9^ giornata: Inter-Lazio (andata 31 ottobre '04; ritorno 13 marzo '05);
10^ giornata: Fiorentina-Inter (andata 7 novembre '04; ritorno 20 marzo '05);
11^ giornata: Inter-Bologna (andata 10 novembre '04; ritorno 3 aprile '05);
12^ giornata: Cagliari-Inter (andata 14 novembre '04; ritorno 10 aprile '05);
13^ giornata: Inter-Juventus (andata 26 novembre '04; ritorno 17 aprile '05);
14^ giornata: Inter-Messina (andata 5 dicembre '04; ritorno 24 aprile '05);
15^ giornata: Siena-Inter (andata 12 dicembre '04; ritorno 1 maggio '05);
16^ giornata: Inter-Brescia (andata 19 dicembre '04; ritorno 8 maggio '05);
17^ giornata: Livorno-Inter (andata 6 gennaio '04; ritorno 15 maggio '05);
18^ giornata: Inter-Sampdoria (andata 9 gennaio '04; ritorno 22 maggio '05);
19^ giornata: Reggina-Inter (andata 16 gennaio '04; ritorno 29 maggio '05).

Wow. The first 7 matches are tough as hell. Chievo has always been our bogey team ever since they are promoted. We only managed 7 points out of 6 games against them (2-1-3). Palermo is a new side who has gotten great players like Grosso and Toni. Atalanta should never be taken lightly. The defeat against them in San Siro in 01/02 cost us the Scudetto. Parma and Roma, no word needed to desribe who they are. Udinese is another bogey team. I think the last time we beat them was in 01/02.

7th match...I don't even wanna talk about it. :yuck: The experiencing I have suffered for the last 2 years has been too painful.

The good news is, the last 6 matches seems to be easy.

Forza Inter!

Hand;)yo

Jimmy
12 Aug 04, 11:47
1 Chievo vs Inter - 12/09/04
2 Inter vs Palermo - 19/09/04
3 Atalanta vs Inter - 22/09/04
4 Inter vs Parma - 26/09/04
5 Roma vs Inter - 3/10/04
6 Inter vs Udinese - 17/10/04
7 Milan vs Inter - 24/10/04
8 Lecce vs Inter - 27/10/04
9 Inter vs Lazio - 31/10/04
10 Fiorentina vs Inter - 07/11/04
11 Inter vs Bologna - 10/11/04
12 Cagliari vs Inter - 14/11/04
13 Inter vs Juventus - 26/11/04
14 Inter vs Messina - 5/12(04
15 Siena vs Inter - 12/12/04
16 Inter vs Brescia - 19/12/04
17 Livorno vs Inter - 6/01/05
18 Inter vs Sampdoria - 9/01/05
19 Reggina vs Inter - 16/01/05
20 Inter vs Chievo - 23/01/05
21 Palermo vs Inter - 30/01/05
22 Inter vs Atalanta - 2/02/05
23 Parma vs Inter - 6/02/05
24 Inter vs Roma - 13/02/05
25 Udinese vs Inter - 20/02/05
26 Inter vs Milan - 27/02/05
27 Inter vs Lecce - 6/03/05
28 Lazio vs Inter - 13/03/05
29 Inter vs Fiorentina - 20/03/05
30 Bologna vs Inter - 3/04/05
31 Inter vs Cagliari - 10/04/05
32 Juventus vs Inter - 17/04/05
33 Messina vs Inter - 24/04/05
34 Inter vs Siena - 1/05/05
35 Brescia vs Inter - 8/05/05
36 Inter vs Livorno - 15/05/05
37 Sampdoria vs Inter - 22/05/05
38 Inter vs Reggina - 29/05/05

scutzon
12 Aug 04, 11:56
I seriously hope we can win our Milan derbies this season. Maybe not both, just one will do. Show them that AC Merda is not the only team in Milan. :fero: :mad:

snake
12 Aug 04, 11:57
Thanks Jimbo

SB9Dragon
12 Aug 04, 14:04
So we start with Chievo? That should be an interesting game.

I sorta like the format this season because the hardest games are spread out and in the last 6 weeks we don't have to face any of the bigger clubs.

Fabio
12 Aug 04, 14:41
You can look at the first 7 matches in Hans way or you can look at it this way,my way -

1.Chievo vs Inter
Sure the flying donkeys have always been our bogey team but this year in pre season they have been poor,which was shown in their 3-1 humiliation by Charlton Athletic!And now with their inspirational man Simone Perrotta gone to Roma they have in my view dropped another step on the table. Prediction - Inter win

2.Inter vs Palermo
A tricky match no doubt as shown with the Sicilians top performance in the Trofeo Birra Moretti.They have good players in Zaccardo,Grosso,Corini,Brienza,Gasbarroni,Farias and a very good hitman in Luca Toni.However the circumstances are now different to the ones at the beginning of August and they least I can see us getting out of this match is a draw! Prediction - Inter win/draw

3.Atalanta vs Inter
Its the Nerazzuro against the Nerazzuro but this should be a one sided affair,and by that I mean that Mandorlini's men will end out bottom of this clash.Despite the talents of Albertini,Pinardi,Montolivo and Pazzini Inter should cruise to 3 points here. Prediction - Inter win

4.Inter vs Parma
The first match of the season that can be classified as 'hard',Parma despite their recent money problems and loss of influential players still have a decent side.Young and sought after striker Alberto Gilardino along with his teammates including Simplicio,Bonera and Marchionni will give us a hard ride,as always however if we get the team playing well this could easily be 3 points in the bag. Prediction - Inter win/draw/loss

5.Roma vs Inter
The second hard match of the year and although the Romans have lost key players in Zebina and Emerson to Juventus they have got adequate replacements in Matteo Ferrari and Simone Perrotta while the club is still looking for a new striker!With great talents such as Chivu,Mancini,Cassano and Totti this match could throw up anything,despite on paper the Inter side being better Prediction - Inter win/loss/draw

6.Inter vs Udinese
In my view Udinese has always been our bogey team and no wonder.They have good players in Jankuvloski,Pizarro and Jorgensen - add to that a good team spirit and you have found yourself a decent side.I cant see us winning this hence the prediction Prediction - Inter draw/loss

7.Milan vs Inter
The team to beat,the game of games.When you talk about this match this season you are arguably talking about the best two teams of this years Serie A,as always this game will have it all.Cannavaro against Nesta,Capitano against Cafu,Davids against Gattuso,Adriano against Shevchenko,Materazzi against the Red and Black side of Milan!In the past we have been short of luck in this game but I cant see it happening this year! Prediction - Inter win/draw

Hell I can't stop now I'm on a role!

8.Lecce vs Inter
A good end-of-season run for the southeners last season kept them up and now they will be looking to improve on that by climbing higher up the ladder.Despite the great loss of Chevanton,Zdenek Zeman still has good players in Ledesma,Bojinov and Konan.However the team should have nothing to stop the force that is Inter! Prediction - Inter win

9.Inter vs Lazio
Inter vs Lazio has always been a top fixture however these days Lazio is not the same as it used to be,however not that we can underestimate a team with the likes of Oddo,Cesar and Di Canio in it.Sounds easier than it is but I think it might be a one team game... Prediction - Inter win/loss

10.Fiorentina vs Inter
Fiorentina and Inter have traditionally had good relationships but all that will be lost for 90 minutes as the Viola comes back into Serie A.A tricky game where I can see Inter being humiliated against a team with the likes of Portillo,Maresca,Nakata and Ufjalusi in the side,a tough match for us! Prediction - Inter draw/loss

11.Inter vs Bologna
Once again not our greatest team but one I think we will achieve victory against this season beating a team including the players such as Tare,Zagorakis,Nervo and Locatelli. Prediction - Inter win

12.Cagliari vs Inter
Surely another 3 points in the bag against the boys from Sardinia,their transfer campaign hasn't been al that smart and the loss of Zola was a huge blow,I am sure that this will be a goal feast! Prediction - Inter win

13.Inter vs Juventus
The Derby d'Italia is a great advertisement of Italian football,and this year the teams have faces each other twice with a win a piece.Just like Milan this game is great players against great players.Buffon against Toldo,Emerson against Davids,Tacchinardi against Stankovic and Recoba against Del Piero.We won twice last year and I wouldn't bet against it happening again! Prediction - Inter win/draw/loss

14.Inter vs Messina
The second and smaller team of Sicily but still one that could cause an upset,albeit unlikely!They have good players in Di Napoli,Yanagisawa and Zoro but will be over-awed by Inter. Prediction - Inter win

15.Siena vs Inter
After last years impressive showing Siena will once again be fighting for survival,they will keep on being being inspired my Chiesa,Taddei and others.They should achieve their target and could manage a point from this game,despite Inter being the favourites! Prediction - Inter win/draw

16.Inter vs Brescia
Just like Zola and Cagliari,just like Signori and Bologna Brescia have lost their main man in Roberto Baggio and boy will they miss him!However the team in blue have shown some good form with the likes of Del Nero,Di Biagio,Sculli and Caracciolo.They have potential to beat big teams aswell. Prediction - Inter win/loss

17.Livorno vs .Inter
Another match that should be easy and the newly promoted team who's best player is Christian Lucarelli!An easy win in my eyes where once again like against Lecce our opponent will be over-awed by our power! Prediction - Inter win

18.Inter vs Sampdoria
Sampdoria have certainly got an improved team over last year and many people are expecting a lot from them and no wonder with the likes of Diana,Palombo,Tonetto and Bazzani.Anything could happen in this match where Mancini will be managing against his old club! Prediction - Inter win/draw/loss

19.Reggina vs .Inter
This will be the last game of the season and the midway point game of the season and it should be an easy 3 points,however the Reggina side has improved and anything can happen with players like Nakamura,Bonazzoli and Dionigi.Although it is widely expected we will get 3 points anything could happen. Prediction - Inter win/draw

Least points in half season - 25 - Doubled=50 - Position last season with 50 points - 7th

Most points in half season - 55 - Doubled=110 - Position last season with 110 points - 1st

Ok so maybe 110 points is a bit unrealistic but after all this writig Inter better reward me with something! :D

Fabio

Pravesh
12 Aug 04, 14:45
It's damn early to talk about this, nonetheless it's very important as well ! :stuckup:

I am kinda happy with our fixture.

:D ;)

Fabio
12 Aug 04, 14:51
It's damn early to talk about this, nonetheless it's very important as well ! :stuckup:

:D ;)

I don't think so 'cos I have given my predictions but I have also given information on the teams we are facing and what form they are in!;)

Frisko
12 Aug 04, 15:25
Wow amazing job ILoveInter! It must have taken you ages, especially all the coloured letters!

Anyway, I think we have 2 very hard months:

OCTOBER: Udinese, Milan and Lazio at the S Siro, Roma and Lecce away.

FEBRUARY: Atalanta, Roma and Milan at the S Siro, Parma and Udinese away.

:scared:

Fabio
12 Aug 04, 15:42
Wow amazing job ILoveInter! It must have taken you ages, especially all the coloured letters!

Anyway, I think we have 2 very hard months:

OCTOBER: Udinese, Milan and Lazio at the S Siro, Roma and Lecce away.

FEBRUARY: Atalanta, Roma and Milan at the S Siro, Parma and Udinese away.

:scared:

Yes it took a while but I had time!;)

Indeed 2 hard months there!:( :scared:

Fabio

Giorgio
12 Aug 04, 15:47
The games of Parma, Roma, Udinese and Milan all in a row could be very dangerous :scared:

Handoyo
12 Aug 04, 16:53
Good job Fabio! :thumbsup:

I think the 7 tough opening matches will be a good indicator if Mancio is indeed a good coach for us. October has always been a hard month for us, even last season. Let's hope we can do better this season. :strong:

24 October 2004
27 Feburary 2005
Truly heaven or hell...

Hand;)yo

Pravesh
12 Aug 04, 17:29

I don't think so 'cos I have given my predictions but I have also given information on the teams we are facing and what form they are in!;)

Well, when I saw our fixture, I thought it was a good one, but I was kinda :eek: , when I noticed that many guys over here were saying the opposite stuff - not a good fixture. But opinions vary, and I still agree with what I said, who knows I cud be wrong. :D

Reasons why I liked the fixture:

# We start with Chievo, then Palermo. It won't be easy for us, but same is the case for them as well. But alteast, we will have a good advantage on them as we will already have played 2 very competitive champs league qualifying games. It's different if we have injury problem, but other than that, it shud be an advantage for us. And if we manage to start with a bang against teams like Chievo, Palermo (with that advantage of ours), it wud be great.

# The DERBY is in the right time - 7th week. Good for both the teams. Atleast, we might not have to suffer much injuries by then.

# In our last 6 matches, we won't have to face so called big teams. That shud be a big advantage for us, if we do well and don't choke.

# Our last game is against Reggina, incase the title race wud have to be decided on the last day. Reggina is better than Lazio.

# I wudn't rate Parma that high this season. Instead teams like Fiorentina, Palermo shud make some surprises, especially Fiorentina.

# Our fixture is like this:

Chievo-Palermo-Atalanta-Parma-Roma-Udinese-Milan-Lecce-Lazio-Fiorentina-Bologna-Cagliari-Juventus-Messina-Siena-Brescia-Livorno-Sampdoria-Reggina

* Well, it does seem that we will be facing many good teams in the beginning, but once we get past that, then it all depends on us.

# This is where our many star players will be a of great use. We should also not forget that we will be having Champs League games as well along with those tough Serie fixture (during the first 2 months or so). Thus, there might be rotation, which wud help the players to be fit.

Emre, Karagounis, V.Meyde, Vieri, Materazzi/Burdisso, Cannavaro, ....

all wud get good amount of chances ....... :)

# And as it usually happens, by the time the seson is abt to end, more and more players get injured, might not be fit; but as our last 6 games are not that too tough, it MIGHT help us. Anyway, just a a feeling of mine

:confused: :D

Frisko
12 Aug 04, 17:33
Milan plays in Udine on the last day of Serie A. That could be great if the title race went down to the last game, with us playing Reggina at the S Siro *Dreams On* :rolleyes:

Fabio
12 Aug 04, 17:42
Good job Fabio! :thumbsup:

I think the 7 tough opening matches will be a good indicator if Mancio is indeed a good coach for us. October has always been a hard month for us, even last season. Let's hope we can do better this season. :strong:

24 October 2004
27 Feburary 2005
Truly heaven or hell...

Hand;)yo

Grazie,and I agree with all of your points! :thumbsup:

Fabio

Panchos from Ukraine
12 Aug 04, 17:55
Hello guys! ;)

I'm a newbie here and I'm happy that I found an English-speaking forum of interfans :) Sorry about my English! Believe me, my Russian is more better :D

Anyway, I hope that our team will make a beautiful succes this season! Forza Inter!!!

Mikkel
12 Aug 04, 17:57
Welcome :)

Handoyo
12 Aug 04, 18:01
Good news is, Chievo has lost the main man who is responsible for their success in Serie A, Gigi Del Neri. It remains to be seen how will they cope with the new coach.

Hand;)yo

Fabio
12 Aug 04, 18:07
Good news is, Chievo has lost the main man who is responsible for their success in Serie A, Gigi Del Neri. It remains to be seen how will they cope with the new coach.

Hand;)yo

Add to that the loss of Super Simone Perrotta and you have got a very normal side! :P

Fabio

Panchos from Ukraine
12 Aug 04, 18:13

Hand;)yo

Btw....Some days ago I heard that "FC Chievo" and "FC Verona" decided to made one strong club because both of this clubs had a terrible problems with money...Is it true?

Handoyo
12 Aug 04, 18:16
Btw....Some days ago I heard that "FC Chievo" and "FC Verona" decided to made one strong club because both of this clubs had a terrible problems with money...Is it true?
Honestly, I'm not very sure. :confused: But I doubt it happens. It's like Roma and Lazio combining to one club because of financial problem. Very unlikely IMO!

Hand;)yo

Frisko
12 Aug 04, 19:01
Hello guys! ;)

I'm a newbie here and I'm happy that I found an English-speaking forum of interfans :) Sorry about my English! Believe me, my Russian is more better :D

Anyway, I hope that our team will make a beautiful succes this season! Forza Inter!!!

Welcome to Forza Inter forums Panchos!! :)

SB9Dragon
13 Aug 04, 21:21
Great post Fabio. Great outlook on the season.

Fabio
13 Aug 04, 22:56
Great post Fabio. Great outlook on the season.

Thanks,well I think I have given an outlook of half the season with the possibilities of a whole season in it!;)

Fabio

sinisza
15 Aug 04, 12:05
What a nice coment of the matches , wow !
what a pazienza

Fabio
15 Aug 04, 16:15
what a pazienza

Why do you think that?

It was fun to dream and turn it into reality! :D

Fabio

1000 posts,yessss

Frisko
15 Aug 04, 19:00
I think he meant you've been very patient posting all that Fabio, especially the bits in colour.

Congrats on your 1000 posts, I'll be joining you in the Nerazzurri team soon :)

Gismo
15 Aug 04, 19:02
And me. Remember I already occupy the Left Wing. :lala:

:P

Fabio
15 Aug 04, 20:08
I think he meant you've been very patient posting all that Fabio, especially the bits in colour.

Congrats on your 1000 posts, I'll be joining you in the Nerazzurri team soon :)

And I've got the RM sport secured,Frisko what wil you bring to the team? :P

Fabio

Miki
15 Aug 04, 22:55
So Han, i guess we will be planning trips to each other's houses for the derby? :D

Ciao,
Tim

INTER_FAN
16 Aug 04, 06:02
Week 1 (12/9/2004; 23/1/2005):
Atalanta v Lecce
Brescia v Juventus
Cagliari v Bologna
Chievo v Inter
AC Milan v Livorno
Palermo v Siena
Parma v Messina
Reggina v Udinese
Roma v Fiorentina
Sampdoria v Lazio

Week 2 (19/9/2004; 30/1/2005):
Bologna v AC Milan
Fiorentina v Cagliari
Inter v Palermo
Juventus v Atalanta
Lazio v Reggina
Lecce v Brescia
Livorno v Chievo
Messina v Roma
Siena v Sampdoria
Udinese v Parma

Week 3 (22/9/2004; 2/2/2005):
Atalanta v Inter
Brescia v Lazio
Cagliari v Siena
Chievo v Udinese
AC Milan v Messina
Palermo v Fiorentina
Parma v Bologna
Reggina v Livorno
Roma v Lecce
Sampdoria v Juventus

Week 4 (26/9/2004; 6/2/2005):
Bologna v Roma
Fiorentina v Sampdoria
Inter v Parma
Juventus v Palermo
Lazio v AC Milan
Lecce v Cagliari
Livorno v Atalanta
Messina v Chievo
Siena v Reggina
Udinese v Brescia

Week 5 (3/10/2004; 13/2/2005):
Atalanta v Lazio
Cagliari v Brescia
Chievo v Lecce
Messina v Siena
AC Milan v Reggina
Palermo v Bologna
Parma v Fiorentina
Roma v Inter
Sampdoria v Livorno
Udinese v Juventus

Week 6 (17/10/2004; 20/2/2005):
Bologna v Atalanta
Brescia v Parma
Cagliari vAC Milan
Fiorentina v Siena
Inter v Udinese
Juventus v Messina
Lazio v Chievo
Lecce v Palermo
Livorno v Roma
Reggina v Sampdoria

Week 7 (24/10/2004; 27/2/2005):
Atalanta v Cagliari
Chievo v Reggina
Livorno v Bologna
Messina v Lecce
AC Milan v Inter [/b]
Parma v Lazio
Roma v Palermo
Sampdoria v Brescia
Siena v Juventus
Udinese v Fiorentina

Week 8 (27/10/2004; 6/3/2005):
Bologna v Udinese
Brescia v Siena
Cagliari v Parma
Chievo v Sampdoria
Juventus v Roma
Lazio v Messina
Lecce v Inter
AC Milan v Atalanta
Palermo v Livorno
Reggina v Fiorentina

Week 9 (31/10/2004; 13/3/2005):
Fiorentina v Lecce
Inter v Lazio
Juventus v Chievo
Livorno v Brescia
Messina v Reggina
Parma v Atalanta
Roma v Cagliari
Sampdoria v AC Milan
Siena v Bologna
Udinese v Palermo

Week 10 (7/11/2004; 20/3/2005):
Atalanta v Sampdoria
Bologna v Messina
Brescia v Chievo
Cagliari v Livorno
Fiorentina v Inter
Lazio v Siena
Lecce v Udinese
AC Milan v Roma
Palermo v Parma
Reggina v Juventus

Week 11 (10/11/2004; 3/4/2005):
Brescia v AC Milan
Chievo v Atalanta
Inter v Bologna
Juventus v Fiorentina
Livorno v Lazio
Messina v Palermo
Parma v Reggina
Roma v Udinese
Sampdoria v Cagliari
Siena v Lecce

Week 12 (14/11/2004; 10/4/2005):
Atalanta v Brescia
Cagliari v Inter
Fiorentina v Livorno
Lazio v Bologna
Lecce v Juventus
AC Milan v Siena
Palermo v Sampdoria
Parma v Chievo
Reggina v Roma
Udinese v Messina

Week 13 (28/11/2004; 17/4/2005):
Atalanta v Reggina
Bologna v Lecce
Brescia v Palermo
Chievo v AC Milan
Inter v Juventus
Lazio v Cagliari
Livorno v Udinese
Messina v Fiorentina
Sampdoria v Parma
Siena v Roma

Week 14 (5/12/2004; 24/4/2005):
Cagliari v Chievo
Fiorentina v Bologna
Inter v Messina
Juventus v Lazio
Lecce v Livorno
Palermo v Atalanta
Parma v AC Milan
Reggina v Brescia
Roma v Sampdoria
Udinese v Siena

Week 15 (12/12/2004; 1/5/2005):
Atalanta v Udinese
Bologna v Juventus
Brescia v Roma
Chievo v Palermo
Lazio v Lecce
Livorno v Parma
AC Milan v Fiorentina
Reggina v Cagliari
Sampdoria v Messina
Siena v Inter

Week 16 (19/12/2004; 8/5/2005):
Bologna v Reggina
Fiorentina v Chievo
Inter v Brescia
Juventus v AC Milan
Lecce v Sampdoria
Messina v Atalanta
Palermo v Cagliari
Roma v Parma
Siena v Livorno
Udinese v Lazio

Week 17 (6/1/2005; 15/5/2005):
Atalanta v Fiorentina
Brescia v Bologna
Cagliari v Messina
Chievo v Siena
Lazio v Roma
Livorno v Inter
AC Milan v Lecce
Parma v Juventus
Reggina v Palermo
Sampdoria v Udinese

Week 18 (9/1/2005; 22/5/2005):
Bologna v Chievo
Fiorentina v Lazio
Inter v Sampdoria
Juventus v Livorno
Lecce v Reggina
Messina v Brescia
Palermo v AC Milan
Roma v Atalanta
Siena v Parma
Udinese v Cagliari

Week 19 (31/10/2004; 13/3/2005):
Atalanta v Siena
Brescia v Fiorentina
Cagliari v Juventus
Chievo v Roma
Lazio v Palermo
Livorno v Messina
AC Milan v Udinese
Parma v Lecce
Reggina v Inter
Sampdoriav Bologna

My THoughts will follow

INTER_FAN
16 Aug 04, 06:08
I believe from the fixtures above, that this is our season, cause taking into consideration the schedule, if we managed a strong start then even if we have injuries or suspensions by the end of each part of hte season we can still make it to the first place.

I highlighted MILAN and JUVE< cause even JUVE wont be as strong if they didnt enforce their defense and today i read on gola.com that they are interested in Fabio but I hope they wont get him or anyone else :) I still wont forget how we lost to them in the TIM CUP last year, shame on referees especially with Emre incident.

to the guys who are in NORTH AMERICA and wanna dont wanna miss A CL game for INTER (I hope the guys wont disappoint us in the return game) I wanna STank to score cause I think he would be better than Nedved and Kaka this season. those who wanna watch teh games u can pay either $35 a year or $5 a month and watch all the games even 90 rerun using REAL PLAYER and subscribe to UEFA CL ACTION VIDEO, wonderful one. shame they dont show the qualification round.

Best regards to all from Canada, and as always FORZA INTER>

Handoyo
16 Aug 04, 07:00
Good job on highlighting the goals, Inter_Fan!

So Han, i guess we will be planning trips to each other's houses for the derby? :D
Non problemo dude. :D Looks like the silly superstition that Inter lost the Derby d'Madoninna everytime we watched together, is just really stupid superstition eh? :D Well, after the last 2 years, I wonder how and when will I be able to take these games seriously again. :o:(

Perhaps we can ask Alif to come and watch with the three of us during the Derby d'Italia games? Although there could be blood shed after the games due to our arguments? :scared: Nevermind, it's 2 on 1! :stuckup::p

Hand;)yo

sinisza
16 Aug 04, 13:53
what a pazienza

Why do you think that?

Fabio

1000 posts,yessss

No No... I mean I realy like it :)

Fabio
16 Aug 04, 15:49
what a pazienza

Why do you think that?

Fabio

1000 posts,yessss

No No... I mean I realy like it :)

Oh OK then that's cool,thanks! :proud:

Fabio ;)

cool_cuchu
16 Aug 04, 16:07
Hmmm, with strong sides at beginning of the seasons...
Inter first games will be choosen by Tv stations to be aired..

after we win those games, inter will be in the 1st place,so we will see a whole lot of inter this season :)

I'm just so optimistic this season....

Giorgio
16 Aug 04, 16:25
Good job on highlighting the goals, Inter_Fan!

Non problemo dude. :D Looks like the silly superstition that Inter lost the Derby d'Madoninna everytime we watched together, is just really stupid superstition eh? :D Well, after the last 2 years, I wonder how and when will I be able to take these games seriously again. :o:(

Perhaps we can ask Alif to come and watch with the three of us during the Derby d'Italia games? Although there could be blood shed after the games due to our arguments? :scared: Nevermind, it's 2 on 1! :stuckup::p

Hand;)yo

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!

If we lose every time to Milan that you watch the game together please don't watch it together this season :scared:

Philou Mexes
16 Aug 04, 21:52
Roma will have 12 easy points and then Roma-Inter 4-1 :)

Miki
16 Aug 04, 22:00
Better still, we can ask Zai to join us. And maybe even scutzon. If Juventus wins then we can at least get some satisfaction by pounding Alif. :D

Ciao,
Tim

InteristaMensur
16 Aug 04, 22:19
Hmmm, with strong sides at beginning of the seasons...
Inter first games will be choosen by Tv stations to be aired..

after we win those games, inter will be in the 1st place,so we will see a whole lot of inter this season :)

I'm just so optimistic this season....

This year scudeto will returne.
I'm sure

InteristaMensur
16 Aug 04, 22:23

NO NO you swich side

roma-INTER 1-4

BFC82
16 Aug 04, 22:39

Walter19samuel from the roma forums? Welcome, nice to see ya on board. And, as for your prediction, i think it will be different than last years. I predict a win at the san siro and a draw at the olimpico for Inter.

Philou Mexes
16 Aug 04, 22:48

NO NO you swich side

roma-INTER 1-4
we will se ;)

Gismo
16 Aug 04, 23:01
You wish! That“s dream thinking... Ah well, everyone can dream. :) And a warm welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it! ;)

Mikkel
17 Aug 04, 11:12

Like that's ever gonna happend (again). No we will win over you this season. :D

But anyway welcome to this forum. :)

Handoyo
17 Aug 04, 12:00
Yeah Tim. :drool: Let'a have a party of 5 (Me, you, Jupiter, Zai & Alif) during Derby d'Italia and we'll have a win-win situation. :p

Hand;)yo

Mikkel
17 Aug 04, 12:21
:scared: :scared:

Pravesh
26 Aug 04, 16:12
There might be some slight change in the Serie schedule. Starting from the very first match against Chievo. It seems that we will face Chievo on September 11 (Saturday). Would that mean that this match cud be this season's first match ?? (if it's only inter's match that's gonna be brought forward and not the other 3 champs' league teams) :D

MILAN - With Inter in Champions League group stage action on three Tuesdays, the following Serie A matches could be brought forward to Saturday:

Week 1: Chievo-Inter (Saturday 11 September)
Week 9: Inter v Lazio (Saturday 30 October)
Week 14: Inter v Messina (Saturday 4 December)

cool_cuchu
27 Aug 04, 03:55

NO NO you swich side

roma-INTER 1-4
we will se ;)

ha3x, they are future interisti.... :)
their hearts soon go to inter.....