PDA

View Full Version : Disappoint During The Euro

Marcello
02 Jun 08, 05:19
just tell us which teams you think will have a disapointing result during the EURO 2008

I think Spain

Luka
02 Jun 08, 13:49
Spain. We have a saying here about Spain.

"The play like never before, they loose as always."

Alex de Large
02 Jun 08, 13:51
Spain always disappoint, so it's not going to be disappointing when we are out in the 1/4's :D

God, i hate Torres, i wish he gets injured, overrated diver piece of crap.

lonewolf19
02 Jun 08, 16:48
Portugal!!
Everyone have too high expectation of them IMO. Their midfield looks invincible now but lets see if it actually works out

M.Adnan
02 Jun 08, 16:59
As usual: Spain, Holland and England, oh wait..

Hasan
02 Jun 08, 17:37
Definitely Italy, there is no Nesta and Totti, Dp is old and he will play, Cassano presence there can guaranty troubles, Zambrotta, Materazzi, Pirlo and Gatusso played bad season and they are in bad form.

Only bright spots in their team are Toni and Buffon, that isn't enough.

My favorites are Spain and Croatia.

La Bling
02 Jun 08, 19:37
Italy. Anything will pretty much be a let down after the World Cup.

lonewolf19
03 Jun 08, 03:12
Actually I would like to have some opinion about why Spain keeps failure at big stage. What do you guys think?

The quality of the players are definitely there, is it the mentality? failure of decisive matches? bad coach? bad luck?

brehme1989
03 Jun 08, 08:04
I see Spain either winning it or getting disqualified from the group stage

Alex de Large
03 Jun 08, 12:22
Actually I would like to have some opinion about why Spain keeps failure at big stage. What do you guys think?

The quality of the players are definitely there, is it the mentality? failure of decisive matches? bad coach? bad luck?

Overrated players, sometimes bad luck, and in 2002 a robbery, also the coaches are crap in tactics and stuff.

Sassuolu
03 Jun 08, 22:43
I think Italy are gonna suffer without Cannavaro in defense... So maybe they'll disappoint or Holland.

lonewolf19
10 Jun 08, 02:34
I think Italy are gonna suffer without Cannavaro in defense... So maybe they'll disappoint or Holland.

Right now it looks like the former

zip
10 Jun 08, 16:48
France..

:)