14' Cliftonville 0 - 0 FC Copenhagen

14' Cork City 0 - 0 Haka Valkeakoski

14' Glentoran 0 - 0 L. Metalurgs

14' Legia Warsaw 0 - 0 Gomel

HS v Birikirkara will start now and at 21:15 Hafnarfjordur ? - ? Grevenmacher
21:00 Hajduk Split ? - ? Birkirkara

Azzkikr
26 Jul 08, 21:31
Napoli won the Intertoto and gets a UEFA cup spot, good job.

Hamsik :star:

shahz_nerazzurri
27 Jul 08, 02:05
Napoli fans are by far the most passionate fan in the whole of Italy if not Europe. Unlike Lazio or Milan's fan, they never threaten to boycott their games.

And after getting 50,000 fans in a SERIEC game, they got 55,000 for this Intertoto Cup!!.
I can imagine a max of 10,000 fans if god forbid we were playing in Intertoto cup.

The clubs who won their game today go to Uefa cup 2nd round qualifiers, not in to Uefa cup proper.

szogo
01 Aug 08, 11:03
3 round was draw today:

Anorthosis Famagusta / Rapid Vienna v Olympiacos
Vitoria v Goteborg / Basel
Shakhtar Donetsk v Domzale / Dinamo Zagreb
Schalke v Atletico Madrid
Aalborg / Modrica v Rangers / Kaunas
Barcelona v Beitar Jerusalem / Wisla Krakow
Levski Sofia v Anderlecht / BATE Borisov
Standard Liege v Liverpool
Inter Baku / Partizan v Fenerbahce / MTK Budapest
Twente v Arsenal
Spartak Moscow v Drogheda United / Dynamo Kiev
Brann / Ventspils v Marseille
Fiorentina v Slavia Prague

Pretty easy draw for Juve nad Fiorentina.

Schalke vs Atletico should be interesting.

Edit: Lol i put it in wrong topic sorry.

Ilkinio
01 Aug 08, 11:31
Spartak Moscow against Dinamo Kiev. Classic soviet derby. Will be interesting to watch. Inter Baku can play against Fenerbahce if they will play as good in second match as they played in the second half of the first one.

Alex de Large
01 Aug 08, 14:46
Easy for Barcelona, the 2 italians and the 2 english.
Atletico i think will win 04, it's 70% for them IMO.

Luka
02 Aug 08, 18:13
Easy for Barcelona...
Making it imposible for polish side.

Damn...

shahz_nerazzurri
19 Sep 08, 00:24
back to Uefa cup, Napoli are in deep shit, having only won 3-2 at SanPaolo. Suazo was on the score sheet for Benfica. It was a cracker, I just saw the highlights. Hamsik keeps on getting better and better every game.
I think they will crash out in lisbon though. Unlucky for Napoli, they got drawn against one of the best teams in Uefa cup.

Sampdoria have it easy, Cassano was on song, as they thrashed Kaunas (the team who knocked rangers in the second qualifying round of CL :D), 5-0!!!

Udinese also recorded a good 2 goal win away in Germany against Dormund.

Milan are such a piss poor side ATM. They just manged to win 3-1 at home against FC Zurich.

lonewolf19
19 Sep 08, 07:42
Milan still looked shaky despite the 3-1 win.
Emerson is absolutely hilarious. Dont know why Ancelotti keeps playing him.

Luka
19 Sep 08, 08:10
I wouldn't say Napoli are in dip shit. True, they conceded 2 goals, which is good for Benfica, but if they won't win at home it won't help them at all.

If Napoli would drew 2-2, 3-3, or loose, than I would agree they are in deep shit, but a win is always a win. I think they have a good shot at this, watching them last night. Benfica scored only from set pieces, they didn't make any real threat from open play.

I was watching Udinese also. They played very good against Borusia.

ps. Yeah, Hamsik was very good yet another time. We have to get him in next 2 years tops.

Bes
19 Sep 08, 13:15
maybe this win to milan will back the behaving :D.
poor feyenord, i put 15 Euro in them, bbilan and sampa. good perfom by sampa. by napoli too, knowing they beat a really hard side i think it's a good sucsses by them.

rockball
19 Sep 08, 13:32
Its really a tough draw for Napoli. Would be fantastic if they can overcome Benfica.

Choppin Onions
20 Sep 08, 20:05
Good results for the Italian teams. Most shocked by the Udinese win away to Dortmund. Impressive shit, considering the players they rested. Napoli are a force at home. When their stadio is full or close to it, it's almost impossible to get the better of them. It'll be tougher in Lisbon though. I see that one going either way.

Samp and Milan are probably through though nothing is assured with the latter club these days.

Handoyo
02 Oct 08, 23:08
Napoli out.

I guess Hamsik is a "big game choker" according to FI's transfer guru and we should get him off our transfer shopping list.

shahz_nerazzurri
03 Oct 08, 04:11
I have never seen such a bad game from Hamsik though. He was replaced early in the second half cause he couldnt do simple things right.
I just saw the first half of this game, and judging by it, Napoli were really unlucky, Zayaleta missed a chance, that you cannot miss, even if you wanted to miss on purpose. Good attacking display form them, but Benfica's better finishing and more experience of the european stage were too much for them.

Saw Udinese vs Borussia, second half. Marino played with out balls, replacing DiNatale for a defender.
Still BVB were lucky to take it this far, they found the equaliser on aggergate in the last minute of injury time. From the overall performance though, in the both legs, Udinese deserved to go through. Handovic is a pretty amazing keeper.

Who the fuck is this Hajnal guy from Dortmund though? Freakin impressive as shit man.

Ziyad
03 Oct 08, 11:38
I am really sad to see Napoli out..They played two hell of an attacking games.They lost yesterday but they shouldnt have let so many goals at home where it was a good match.They threw away soo many chances and i cant believe Zalayeta missed that chance.Whats more astonishing is Reja taking off Leveazzi instead of Zalayeta..

Anyways two wingers played one hellof a game yesterday.One is a target we have been linked with Dimaria,the other is Pepe from Udinese.Both were absolutely fantastic...

shahz_nerazzurri
06 Oct 08, 16:19
Man, just based on fan enthusiasm Dortmund should have won that game.
When Udinese went there, there stadium had 77,000+ fans. When they came to Udine, it had 12,000 fans, out of which 4000 were Dortmunds. :wallbang:

Ilkinio
07 Oct 08, 11:19
Pavluchenko will play against Spartak. Some irony.

lonewolf19
07 Oct 08, 13:29
Group A

Schalke
PSG
Manchester City
Racing Santander
Twente

Group B

Benfica
Olympiacos
Galatasaray