View Full Version : Lorenzo Crisetig

Pages : [1] 2 3

cloudq
16 Aug 09, 00:59
who is this kid?

hes included in the squad against Bahrain

Pico32
16 Aug 09, 12:18
He is a 16 years old midfilder who plays with the Allievi Nazionali, he played also with Italy U17 in last Euro U17 and he was Italy's youngest player.

here is a pic for him from lat Euro.
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/Amr_Salah/Criestig.jpg

lonewolf19
17 Aug 09, 00:50
He made his debut for us. Only 16 years old

Inter's friendly match against Bahrain was an unforgettable experience for Inter Primavera midfielder Lorenzo Crisetig, who came on in the final minutes to make his first team debut.

"Just having the chance to be with all these champions during the TIM Trophy was great. Coming on the pitch with them in this friendly was fantastic," said the 16-year-old.

"My first telephone call will be to my mother. I have to tell her everything. I thank Mourinho, but now my thoughts are with Inter Primavera. I will join them in Rome tomorrow for a very important pre-season tournament."

nzinter
17 Aug 09, 02:35
yea im impressed we have stefanovic,cotinho,cristeg,fossati,dell angelo,caldirola,destro,alibec,napoli,belec,obi,kr hin,santon,balotelli,kerlon we are a new barca or arsenal

bvt
17 Aug 09, 02:55
did he play good in that match?

Efrain21C
17 Aug 09, 02:57
well no one can tell, as there wasnt any real stream :P

bvt
17 Aug 09, 03:03
i think he will not play for the 1st team in the coming season

InterArad
18 Aug 09, 09:32
yea im impressed we have stefanovic,cotinho,cristeg,fossati,dell angelo,caldirola,belec,obi,krhin,santon,balotelli, kerlon we are a new barca or arsenal

u forgot destro and alibec...

nzinter
18 Aug 09, 12:04
that makes it even better

Nyall
19 Aug 09, 02:50
What about Napoli

nzinter
19 Aug 09, 02:55
their its pritty impressive

interlab
19 Aug 09, 18:23
Napoli ? he is loaned to Modena

Forza ragazzi
28 Aug 09, 14:34
This is massive. He is 16 and already called up for U-21 action.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=45540&L=it

Luka
28 Aug 09, 14:38
You beat me to it FR ;)

16 year, and under-21 already. Not bad.

maxw
28 Aug 09, 15:03
Yes that's awesome. He is a few months older than me, and is gonna play with Balotelli and Macheda. I think we have a new Italian wonderkid on our hands, Stankovic and Muntari better watch out :O

nzinter
28 Aug 09, 15:28
yea me too

maxw
28 Aug 09, 16:03
Ooops I meant younger :P But it really makes you feels old when someone younger than you has played with the Inter first team :O

Pico32
28 Aug 09, 16:13
I can not know how Crisetig managed to join Inter's first team and Italy U21 before Fosatti.

junior55
28 Aug 09, 16:27
If he get's to play a single minute with the U-21 he will crush the previous record held by macheda for the youngest player to play with the U-21 macheda was 18 years and 10 days old while crisetig is only 16 years 7 months and 8 days old.

InterArad
28 Aug 09, 17:33
I can not know how Crisetig managed to join Inter's first team and Italy U21 before Fosatti.

hmmm i have big expectations from fossati so this is a surprise for me 2

Suneet
28 Aug 09, 17:36
Now I'm interested.

btw, Stef, you will know this, who is the youngest player ever to play for Inter in a competitive game?

Stefan
28 Aug 09, 17:49
Now I'm interested.

btw, Stef, you will know this, who is the youngest player ever to play for Inter in a competitive game?

I think slavkoski broke bergomi's record.

rsz85
28 Aug 09, 20:47
i know he is a midfielder, but what type?

i hope, not DM :) but with that he has more chance to get to the first team in 2-3 years.

Luka
28 Aug 09, 21:14
I don't know how I know this, but my memory tells me "box-to-box" when I think of him.

maxw
28 Aug 09, 21:44
I think I have heard that Crisetig and Fossati were to resemble Xavi and Iniesta, respectively. I haven't seen him play much, but a Xavi would be more than welcome at Inter :D

nzinter
29 Aug 09, 00:32
I think I have heard that Crisetig and Fossati were to resemble Xavi and Iniesta, respectively. I haven't seen him play much, but a Xavi would be more than welcome at Inter :D

that would be sweat

lonewolf19
29 Aug 09, 01:16
Okay, this guy really seems to be something. 16 to be called for U21? Massive

Besnik
29 Aug 09, 11:53
Very interesting, I can say he must be perfect to be called-up for U21...

The difference between 16-21 years is very big and is very hard one 16 years old to play with his friends 21 years old, we can wait something from this guys, seems he is great future :)

Forza!

lonewolf19
02 Sep 09, 05:15
I took a look at his profile and translated this from a Chinese news site.

He was born in 01/20/1993 and could be a descendant of Slovenia. At the age of 14, he was playing a small club in Udine. He was offered to AC Milan but they were unconvinced of his ability. His club turns him to Inter, and our management accepted him without a shadow of doubt. Inter offered him school education along with boarding and football training camp.

Crisetig and his family accepted Inter's offer right away and Udinese came late with their offer. Crisetig was described as a quiet kid who had excellent discipline. He is a model professional at school and show exceptional talents on the pitch. He was developed as winger/side midfielder at young age but switch to more central midfield at Inter training camp.

He made his debut for us against Bahrain in 81 min subbing Eto'o and was called up for U21 Italy team. He will set a new record at the Italian U21 team by almost 2 years of age should he feature.

maxw
02 Sep 09, 13:58
Thanks for the info lonewolf! :) So he might be of Slovenian descent.. I thought his surname didn't sound very Italian...
And he is 4 days younger than me :D

Forza ragazzi
02 Sep 09, 14:22
I read an interview with him somewhere. Can't figure out where it was though.

He said his idol is Kaka.

vitomins
02 Sep 09, 14:41
http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=n&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D47&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=

Michael
02 Sep 09, 16:28
Gazzetta has the entire interview with him today. I remember a few questions so here goes:

Hoping to play against Wales or Luxembourg?
"If Casiraghi calls me then it will be a nice surprised."

Did you ask for advices from Santon and Balotelli?
"I know Mario very little. But Davide was in boarding school with me. He's right now just like himself (in the past) even now that he is playing for the National team."

Tell me your story.
"I was in San Leonardo, Scrutto village, province of Udine. I started at 8 years old with Audace, the team of my country, then Donatello, in Udine where I stayed for five years. At 14 I moved to Inter, who had targeted me for a while with Milan and Udinese but Inter convinced me more. I have a good left foot. I started as a playmaker, then I played outside midfied at Inter, until Zavattieri (one of the students???) arrived then I moved to the center. I'm good at settling down and I have a good technique but I have to improve a lot with my right foot and in defense."

Who is your idol?
"Kaka. Scale one hundred. as he playe din Friuli: acceleration and several goals."

Your greatest renunication (??)..
"Well, it was hard leaving home at 14 years old, I want to dedicate this (called up) to my mother Mary, she was left alone when I went to work and study and even to my brothers, Simon and Arabella."

Tell us about your first training session with the first team.
"It was August 12th, but we were there at the 15th with other Nationals. Motta saw it and I thought 'how many has he seen...". But I'm not the guy that gets excited easily."

Not that Mourinho gets to call you "bambino" as he did with all the youngsters?
"Please. When he sent me out against Bahrain he told me to play calm but I know that playing for the Primevera is already a luxury. But then, knowing someone like the coach wants to reward young people it gives us motivation."

I left out some parts but this is pretty close to 100%. And the tranlastion could be inaccurate at some parts but overall it is a good interview.

Luka
02 Sep 09, 17:10
Thank you Inter Forever!

Forza ragazzi
02 Sep 09, 19:45
Zavattieri is one of our coaches in the youth sector.

Michael
02 Sep 09, 20:09
Hehehe...I couldn't be more wrong. Thanks for the correction FR.

junior55
03 Sep 09, 09:50
According to the interview in "corriere dello sport" his idols are sneijder, motta , flamini and the midfielders of barca
Here are the words of casiraghi for crisetig:
I called him because he has quality and i needed more alternatives in the midfield. He has personality , plays the ball with his head up , uses both the foots and is a very calm boy. The difference in age with the other players can't be noticed and he can be in this group for many years to come. It is very important for him to sense the national area since this age.

cloudq
03 Sep 09, 11:26
Crisetig to be history boy?
Thursday 3 September, 2009
Inter teen Lorenzo Crisetig insists he’s not fazed by the prospect of making history with the Italian Under-21 side.

The Nerazzurri youngster was surprisingly included in the squad for the European Championship qualifiers against Wales and Luxembourg and, at the age of 16, could become the youngest player to represent his country at that level.

“I’m really happy,” stated the midfielder. “I know that I could be the youngest boy to debut for the Azzurrini, but I’m calm.”

The San Siro youngster was one of six new faces selected by boss Pierluigi Casiraghi, a call-up which came as a shock to not only the media but also himself.

“Casiraghi’s call was a nice surprise,” he continued. “The Coach was at Interello last week, but I didn’t know why.

“However, I can’t now just be content with selection.”

Manchester United youngster Federico Macheda is currently the youngest player to represent the Under-21 side. He made his debut at 18 years and 10 days old.

Italy play Wales in Swansea on Friday night before taking on Luxembourg on Tuesday September 8 at Novara.

Ilkinio
03 Sep 09, 11:34
It's so nice to have such talents. What is his best position?

Luka
03 Sep 09, 12:01
It seems that he is playing as the left inside midfielder right now.

Mottas position at Inter.

Ilkinio
03 Sep 09, 12:40
Thanks, Luka.

Grace to all Gods, he is not DM :D

Toninu
03 Sep 09, 12:48
Hmmm this player seems interesting, we've already got Krhin who has some potential for midfield but remember we need to be patient we can't expect them to develop immediately. We need patience but it sure is exciting to have so much young talent at your club, makes me sad that the world could end in 2012 :(

:P:D

Pico32
03 Sep 09, 14:55
He said his idol is Kaka.
I read that too.

Luka
03 Sep 09, 17:27
We need patience but it sure is exciting to have so much young talent at your club, makes me sad that the world could end in 2012 :(

:P:D
:P

Better late then never, huh ? ;)

Hasan
03 Sep 09, 20:55
Can't believe, after Balotelli and Santon we have a new jewell.

I don't know but I have a strange felling that we finally have a plan for the future, for the first time after long time we have brilliant youngsters, youngsters who will get the chance.

- Balotelli, wonderkid with brilliant potential
- Santon, wonderkid with brilliant potential
- Coutinho, wonderkid with brilliant potential
- This guy, have huge potential

Future is bright.

Luca-22
03 Sep 09, 22:03
This kid sounds really interesting, I will try to take a look at him the coming weeks.. Good midfielders are always welcome here :P

Luka
03 Sep 09, 23:23
Can't believe, after Balotelli and Santon we have a new jewell.

I don't know but I have a strange felling that we finally have a plan for the future, for the first time after long time we have brilliant youngsters, youngsters who will get the chance.

- Balotelli, wonderkid with brilliant potential
- Santon, wonderkid with brilliant potential
- Coutinho, wonderkid with brilliant potential
- This guy, have huge potential

Future is bright.
What we see now are the fruits of the work started before Calciopolli. Stefan or someone might correct me, but I think it is already like 6, 7 years this thing is going on.

We changed the attitude towards young players a lot, and now we see the fruits of it.

If someone wrote 5, 6 years ago he is very confident of the work our management is doing, he would be seriously a very inteligent person, because like I've said many times, it is the easiest job to write something everybody know. It is difficult to write something, an opinion basing on some logic, that something might happen in the future.

Ilkinio
03 Sep 09, 23:38
Fachetti youth program started in season 2003/2004 if i'm not mistaken.

Forza ragazzi
04 Sep 09, 07:27
Yes, it started when Facchetti became president which was in 2004.

Luka
04 Sep 09, 09:45
Are you sure guys it happened when Facchetti was electer president ?

He was vice-president before that, he definetly had power to propose a change like that back then.

rsz85
06 Sep 09, 19:50
What were the main changes then? Someone can write something concrete about it?

Luka
06 Sep 09, 20:22
We fans, don't know any specifics ofcourse ;)

But talking more general, we took a lot more care about developing younger players. Our young teams started to win their respected leagues, cups. We see the fruits of it now very clearly.

Probably it had also to do with the rules UEFA was going to imput into CL registration player list with 4/4 rule.

lonewolf19
07 Sep 09, 00:11
and definitely have to do with Moratti getting smarter at running a football club. He started using his brain rather than all of his heart for Inter.

Trequartista
07 Sep 09, 12:16
i never heard about Facchetti youth program. but, if we have "another" Kaka in Inter youth Team. It will be great addition to this Club, someone in here said, Inter can be Arsenal or Barcelona in youth sector. Yes.. i hope we can produce World Class Midfielder like Kaka, Andres, and Xavi.

cloudq
07 Sep 09, 14:21
inter has always had a great youth academy...

it wasnt until recently that we finally "slightly" changed philosophy and instead began bringing youth team members with great potential into the first team

whereas before, we would continually try to buy the completed product...

promotion from within brings with it a feeling of belonging and loyalty

Luka
07 Sep 09, 18:43
We didn't have great youth academy.

If we would, we would win all the time like we started to do since last couple of years.

CafeCordoba
07 Sep 09, 22:22
and definitely have to do with Moratti getting smarter at running a football club. He started using his brain rather than all of his heart for Inter.

No, it was because of

Yes, it started when Facchetti became president which was in 2004.

lonewolf19
07 Sep 09, 22:49
There is no deny that Fachetti was the main figure for our youth. However, we continue to see good stuff both in youth and senior team after Fachetti left us. We shouldnt discredit Moratti completely, he definitely have a hand in this.

Luka
08 Sep 09, 05:22
Facchetti probably had a hand in changing Morattis point of view.

But like lonewolf said, we can't treat Moratti like a person who can't change on their own. Also, we don't know if there were other things that influenced Moratti and made him change. Even the world economy could also make him smarter.

We can't underestimate number 1 at Inter.

Forza ragazzi
08 Sep 09, 08:16
Of course not, but it was Facchetti who took the initiative to work more systematically on the youth sector. It difficult to draw the line between Facchetti and Moratti and frankly I don't see any reason to do it, but if we have good youngsters now it is most certainly thanks to Facchetti. Moratti is keeping it up, yes, but it seems very probable that it was Facchetti's idea.

And we always produced players. We have tons in Serie B and some in Serie A. Not very high-level, but saying we haven't produced anything is an under-statement. Today, we have quite a few players in Serie A that we have grown or own during their primavera years (or younger).

rsz85
08 Sep 09, 09:17
Today, we have quite a few players in Serie A that we have grown or own during their primavera years (or younger).

Aquafresca
Meggiorini
Bonucci
Viviano
Potenza
Mutu
Frey
Fatic
Bolzoni
Pandev
Pirlo
Biabiany
Dellafiore
Andreolli
Semioli
Pasquale

-----------------Frey----------------
-Potenza-Andreolli-Dellafiore-Pasquale-
----Biabiany---Pirlo-----Semioli-------
-------Pandev------Mutu-------------
-------------Aquafresca--------------

:)

CafeCordoba
08 Sep 09, 09:45
Today, we have quite a few players in Serie A that we have grown or own during their primavera years (or younger).

Grown is only relevant, owning doesn't mean anything regarding our youth academy.

The list rsz85 provided is useless because of that. Acquafresca, Mutu, Semioli, Pirlo and Viviano never played a minute in youth matches for Inter. According to Wikipedia Pandev spent one season at Inter youth sector before he started his loan stints. Pirlo also spent only one season at Inter (first team).

Meggiorini, Bonucci, Potenza, Fatic, Bolzoni, Biabiany, Dellafiore, Andreolli, Pasquale are the only ones in that list who have actually played more than one season in Inter youth academy.

Luka
08 Sep 09, 12:29
Of course not, but it was Facchetti who took the initiative to work more systematically on the youth sector. It difficult to draw the line between Facchetti and Moratti and frankly I don't see any reason to do it, but if we have good youngsters now it is most certainly thanks to Facchetti. Moratti is keeping it up, yes, but it seems very probable that it was Facchetti's idea.

I agree it was more probable it was Facchettis idea. The timing, the fact Moratti didn't do anything before is something we can't ignore.

I am taking anything away from Facchetti, or Moratti, but I'm also against giving almost all credit to either, although like I've agreed with you FR, Giacinto was probably the one who should get the most credit for it. It is most likely that without Giacinto influence, our youth wouldn't be in state it is right now.

Grown is only relevant, owning doesn't mean anything regarding our youth academy.

The list rsz85 provided is useless because of that. Acquafresca, Mutu, Semioli, Pirlo and Viviano never played a minute in youth matches for Inter. According to Wikipedia Pandev spent one season at Inter youth sector before he started his loan stints. Pirlo also spent only one season at Inter (first team).

Meggiorini, Bonucci, Potenza, Fatic, Bolzoni, Biabiany, Dellafiore, Andreolli, Pasquale are the only ones in that list who have actually played more than one season in Inter youth academy.
:thumbsup:

I will add to it rsz85, that the sentence of FR you quoted, I think it was directed towards the player before Giacinto made those changes(2004-2005). So almost everybody from that list should be scratched.

If you guys want to give some example of guys from previous time that was developed fully by our youth sector, he should meet those conditions:

a) He should play at youth academy, not on loans
b) He should play most of his youth carear before those changes Giacinto imposed
c) He should mean something to football, play at least first team role in better of Serie A teams(or other better leagues).

Are there many who fit that profile?

rsz85
08 Sep 09, 14:01
I take into consideration this sentence:

"we have grown or own"

Luka
08 Sep 09, 15:05
Ok ;)

I didn't know what kind of point you were trying to make, and if you're actually want to discuss it or just put plain list ;)

Now I see you just wanted to post young players who were at some point connected with Inter.

Forza ragazzi
08 Sep 09, 17:11

I see your point and agree, but with regard to say Pandev, we owning him gave him lots of more options than if he wasn't owned by us. So even though we have loaned him out for the most part, he should be grateful to us because we launched him at a higher stage. It's not the same as growing Bolzoni, but I'm sure you see my point.

Anyway, having nine players owned by Serie A clubs is not bad. My point was that we had a lot of players around in Serie B (mostly) even before 2004, but it's obvious the youth sector has improved given that only this summer four ex Inter youngsters have joined Serie A teams. Plus we have a player like Belaid who I believe has played CL for Slavia Prague.

Luka
08 Sep 09, 17:49
I see your point and agree, but with regard to say Pandev, we owning him gave him lots of more options than if he wasn't owned by us. So even though we have loaned him out for the most part, he should be grateful to us because we launched him at a higher stage.

FR, what "being gratefull to us" has to do with developing players through Inter academy ? I'm just curious ;)

ps. It's not that I dissagree. Pandev SHOULD be gratefull(to some degree) that we brought him to Serie A.

Forza ragazzi
08 Sep 09, 17:58
FR, what "being gratefull to us" has to do with developing players through Inter academy ? I'm just curious ;)

ps. It's not that I dissagree. Pandev SHOULD be gratefull(to some degree) that we brought him to Serie A.

It's not about him owing us something or being grateful. My English is limited, I don't know how to express precisely what I mean. I just hope people get my point. Pandev's career has largely been influenced positively by the fact that Inter owned him when he was younger.

rsz85
08 Sep 09, 19:48
Ok ;)

I didn't know what kind of point you were trying to make, and if you're actually want to discuss it or just put plain list ;)

Now I see you just wanted to post young players who were at some point connected with Inter.

i just put a list according to that sentence: those people who were connected to Inter at younger age and now they are in Serie A.

Nothing to do with it ;)

lonewolf19
07 Oct 09, 06:48
How is he doing in Primevera? Did he make debut with U18?

BlueWhale
25 Oct 09, 17:58
Great future with him!

Pico32
26 Oct 09, 02:51
How is he doing in Primevera? Did he make debut with U18?
What U18?, he is currently playing with primavera team despite his young age also he is among Italy U17 team that will play in FIFA WCU17 in Nigeria. (He is the youngest player in Italy's squad)

Pico32
27 Oct 09, 15:43
Crisetig replies to Coutinho.
hgERbCGSCUw

skeet
29 Oct 09, 05:22
hgERbCGSCUw

i thought crisetig scored so i wanted to know who got the fantastic assist :D

InterArad
12 Nov 09, 22:26
i love this kid i was impressed by his first half against switzerland..

maxw
05 Jan 10, 13:26
First Serie A Call-up :D

I hope he plays and breaks the records, he isnt even 17 until the 20 of January.

vassago
05 Jan 10, 14:55
this kid Crisetig will do wonders for us in years to come :)

Xoonky
05 Jan 10, 15:02
I want to see him play if we are winning. :-)
Welcome to the bench, Crise.

Gasparroni
05 Jan 10, 15:19
I hope he can stay in our squad :D http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/index?L=it

alvaro
05 Jan 10, 15:56
Indeed he will become the youngest player ever played for Inter if he gets a chance. If that happens, let's hope he will end up better than the current record holder, Slavkovski. Where the fuck is he now btw?

maxw
05 Jan 10, 16:15
He was last registered for Malm÷ FF in Sweden but he doesnt play in their games either. I believe he might have finished football.

Nero Indigo
06 Jan 10, 08:32
Hope he gets a chance to play - in truth, I just want to be pleasently surprised :D

Xoonky
06 Jan 10, 21:03
Today was his best chance, too bad he didn't.
Next match we are getting our DMCs back, so he goes back to Primavera.

Toninu
07 Jan 10, 08:40
Lol he's still 16, he'll have plenty of time to show us what he's got ;)

Efrain21C
07 Jan 10, 10:42
just 16 and receiving a senior call up, I guess the other primavera players won't be so happy :P

Xoonky
07 Jan 10, 15:23
He was also the youngest ever player for Italy u19s, so nah, the other primavera players may only be jealous of his quality, nothing else.

maxw
08 Jan 10, 15:05
He's been training with the first team for the last days. He might get his second chance right away! ;)

Hollywood
09 Jan 10, 10:24
I place my bet: he'll make his debut tonight. Mourinho won't waste the chance of making history :D

maxw
09 Jan 10, 15:06
True, if we're up by two, he WILL play. :)

O Fenomeno
09 Jan 10, 15:26
i bloody hope so, i don't care so much about the history, i just want us to have some youth and vitality in midfield. it would be so so nice if we had THE player of the next generation of calcio. also, the saying if you're good enough you're old enough will hopefully ring true here.

maxw
09 Jan 10, 15:32
As a difference to "if you're old enough, you're good enough" which seems to be Milan's club motto.

I hope we can get away from that mentality :P

Xoonky
09 Jan 10, 15:44
As a difference to "if you're old enough, you're good enough" which seems to be Milan's club motto.

:star::star:

Fabio
09 Jan 10, 16:54
The emotions this guy must be experiencing today..

hallak
10 Jan 10, 07:48
haha
i lauhed at his HOLY SHIT look after the third sienna goal.and the big sigh after he sat on the chair

it was a tremendous game for those youngsters, hopefully they will learn their lesson and have a winning mentality

maxw
27 Jan 10, 16:04
I would love to see him play and impress against Juve tomorrow. Both our young stars Davide and Mario have had their breakthroughs in the Coppa (Mario's was even against Juve) so why not Crisetig too? :)

DARi0
28 Jan 10, 09:48
hgERbCGSCUw

Holy shit that finish was pure madness! :star: Quality pass though :teeth:

maxw
28 Jan 10, 14:45
I hope he will do passes like that for us in a few years :)

Gaetan
01 May 10, 17:37
What's the latest news on this kid?

Btw, is he the one making the pass or scoring the goal in that video? He is a U-19 international, not U-21 right?

Did Casiraghi ever call him up?

maxw
01 May 10, 18:23
He is playing in the Primavera, he is not really a starter though because of the new guy Nwankwo Obiorah and Sebastian Carlsen, among others. I think he is playing occasionally for the Inter u-17s aswell. He is the one making the pass in the video, and Casiraghi has called him up, but he never played :)

InterawyDC
02 May 10, 04:39
He's great on FM :P

Dylan
02 May 10, 11:46
He's great on FM :P

Not for me. He's at Aston Villa in my game 10 years on ;)

maxw
02 May 10, 12:00
On my Inter manager he's a starter ;)

InterawyDC
02 May 10, 20:52
I coach Real Madrid, it's 2022 and he is the best DM in the game.

maxw
15 Jul 10, 14:51
I really hope he will be part of the United States training camp/tour.

Gaetan
15 Jul 10, 14:52
Crisetig is a FM great. I also hope he's continuing to progress as Mourinho was a fan of his.

Stefan
12 Aug 10, 12:12
Youngest ever under 21 international breaking macheda's record last night.

Record debut for Lorenzo Crisetig
Thursday, 12 August 2010 13:22:46 http://www.inter.it/img/layout2007/permalink.gifpermalink (http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=34335&L=en)
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/133351.jpg MILAN - Inter midfielder Lorenzo Crisetig made his Italy Under-21 debut in Viareggio last night at the tender age of seventeen.
The Inter Primavera starlet came on for the final ten minutes of the Azzurrini's 2-2 European Championship qualifying draw against Denmark to become the youngest ever player to make his debut at Italy Under-21 level after a string of call-ups to Pierluigi Casiraghi's team.
The previous record holder was Manchester United's Federico Macheda, who made his debut for Italy's Under-21 side at the age of 18.

Efrain21C
12 Aug 10, 13:10
Yes, the quality of the player should be like a world class midfielder, making his debut so early just with 17 years, he should be good (let's hope its not because italian u21 doesnt have any talented players xD)

Inter Siamo Noi
12 Aug 10, 15:21
In the day that our 'former' promising star (Balo) that will leave today/tomorrow made a Italy debut, our promising star now make his Italy U21 Debut.

FORZA CRISETIG!

maxw
12 Aug 10, 17:09
I wonder if we'll get a glance of him this season :)

lonewolf19
13 Aug 10, 02:47
Congratz Crisetig.

What position did he play btw?

CafeCordoba
13 Aug 10, 06:40
Have anyone actually seen Crisetig play (more than one match)? What kind of a player is he? DM or two-way midfielder?

Stefan
13 Aug 10, 07:41
Have anyone actually seen Crisetig play (more than one match)? What kind of a player is he? DM or two-way midfielder?

From what I know he is a modern midfielder type. Like essien/toure. Not a stopper but not out and out attacking either. Basicly box to box but slightly more defensive minded.

maxw
13 Aug 10, 12:35
He's pretty clever defensively (like Cambiasso) and he is a great passer. I'm not sure about his offensive qualities though, I didn't see too much of them in the sub-17 WC.

Gustafao
18 Aug 10, 22:28
He was last registered for Malm÷ FF in Sweden but he doesnt play in their games either. I believe he might have finished football.

He signed for VFL Bochum in Germany at the beginning of this year, but I think he plays for their reserve team to gain fitness and re-gain his "talent". Basicly he's worth nothing now... :)

Fitzy
27 Oct 10, 23:47
With all this talk of us needing a new CM in January, I wonder if Crisetig could get a chance to at least make the bench sometime in the near future (I'd love to see another Santon-esque debut though)... maybe in the Coppa. I only say this considering all the hype around him of course...

Dylan
28 Oct 10, 00:07
He's only 17 no?

Efrain21C
28 Oct 10, 01:43
With all this talk of us needing a new CM in January, I wonder if Crisetig could get a chance to at least make the bench sometime in the near future (I'd love to see another Santon-esque debut though)... maybe in the Coppa. I only say this considering all the hype around him of course...

before him I think Obiora will start, he's a really nice DM, but, we can't trust that much in players without experience in that key sector of the field

Fitzy
28 Oct 10, 02:04
He's only 17 no?

:eek: Yeah he is. Ahh... he's got plenty of time then. Thought he was 19 or something and was wondering why he wasn't getting a mention anywhere.

before him I think Obiora will start, he's a really nice DM, but, we can't trust that much in players without experience in that key sector of the field

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing him get some time somewhere too. I was just thinking of Crisetig because apparently his passing is top notch... which is what we're missing with Motta out.

Fitzy
03 Nov 10, 01:54
Maybe its time for him to get a shot after all...? All these injuries in midfield are insane.

Wallace
03 Nov 10, 02:09
It won't be long, just wait til Nwankwo or Zanetti get injured next game.

sakana
03 Nov 10, 02:47
It won't be long, just wait til Nwankwo or Zanetti get injured next game.

Too true. At this rate, he'll start the derby.

Inter Siamo Noi
03 Nov 10, 14:13
I really would start with him against Brescia, sorry Nwanko, but we need a creative midlefielder and not a defensive one.

Raul Duke
03 Nov 10, 14:35
He'll start when he's ready. Simple as that.

Baldrick
03 Nov 10, 15:29
Crisetig is one of the most talented players in Italy .I hope Rafa uses him as a sub. in some Copa Italia matches.

DIN011
03 Nov 10, 15:58
I really would start with him against Brescia, sorry Nwanko, but we need a creative midlefielder and not a defensive one.

He's 17...

You need to stop thinking that our youth players are good enough to play in the first team.

Pajo
03 Nov 10, 16:05
^^ true... you have to EXTRA talented to play in ANY first team at the age of 17-18...

Inter Siamo Noi
03 Nov 10, 17:09
Crisetig is talented, but of course he does'nt ready for the first team, but... I prefer him over Muntari.

If you won't give him chance when 4-5 MFs are injured against fucking Brescia, so when he'll get the chance? When all the MFs will die?

DIN011
03 Nov 10, 17:47
Why does he need a chance? He's 17. His time will come(hopefully).

Pajo
03 Nov 10, 18:46
and once again you guys are overacting about someone.. Criestig over muntari.. Just lol.. Not criestig, not obiora could do better than muntari..

Inter Siamo Noi
03 Nov 10, 19:02
So you are overacting Muntari, match and half does'nt make him be better. Crisetig will do better than Muntari, I'm sure about it.

Pajo
03 Nov 10, 19:19
:palm:

yeah, and Alibec will do better than Eto'o... :palm:

jokes aside.. Really.. Have you seen Crisetig play? He is higly rated, and of course we have high hopes for him, but that is all we know about him.. He may become great player, but he wont do better than muntari atm, even obiora wont...

Inter Siamo Noi
03 Nov 10, 20:42
I saw him play just 2 matches, and it's enough for me to see that he has better creativity than Muntari's creativity. ever you see Muntari play to be sure that he will do better than Crisetig?

Really, I like Muntari as a person but he's silly footballer, I don't like the fear of our fans to give a chance for youngs.

DIN011
03 Nov 10, 20:43
No comment. :palm:

Pajo
03 Nov 10, 20:52
:P

skeet
03 Nov 10, 20:53
seriously dude, he's only 17, he doesn't need a chance, why the hell would we play him against a serie a team before he's ever even had any official minutes or training with the squad?

even if he is more creative than muntari (which he most probably isn't) our injuries are affecting defense, not attack

rfU
03 Nov 10, 21:09
he's not even a first team regular with the U21s so how is he ready for us? Let him be, chrissakes

Dylan
03 Nov 10, 22:14
Wonderkids are the only 17-year-olds who should start league games. Messi, Ronaldo etc.

Inter Siamo Noi
03 Nov 10, 22:19
Yes, because one game at Inter will became him ready, because we'll lose against Brescia because him. I believe in that guy, you can don't believe him.

You make people think that if he'll play against Brescia, even as sub from min.88, it'll be the end of the world because "he is'nt ready".

So what you are saying is that we should do everythink for not play with him, ok, so you'll get Suazo as MF. At least, Suazo is ready. :)

Pajo
03 Nov 10, 23:20
Wonderkids are the only 17-year-olds who should start league games. Messi, Ronaldo etc.

Bale :P He was even constantly scoring as LB for southampton :D

Dylan
03 Nov 10, 23:45
Bale :P He was even constantly scoring as LB for southampton :D

Bale as a LB fails :P

Pajo
03 Nov 10, 23:56
and yet, he was scoring and was starter for southampton... that was my point :P

Efrain21C
04 Nov 10, 07:26
Crisetig is talented, but of course he does'nt ready for the first team, but... I prefer him over Muntari.

If you won't give him chance when 4-5 MFs are injured against fucking Brescia, so when he'll get the chance? When all the MFs will die?

Brescia is a difficult team mate! EVERY team IS! seems you forgot last season with Mourinho? there was no time for playing players that aren't ready or can't contribute to the team

last season I remember Siena was going to beat us... I don't wanna see that episode again with a team that supposedly in the paper is weaker than us...

seriously dude, he's only 17, he doesn't need a chance, why the hell would we play him against a serie a team before he's ever even had any official minutes or training with the squad?

even if he is more creative than muntari (which he most probably isn't) our injuries are affecting defense, not attack

maybe he thinks we are arsenal :P

Efrain21C
04 Nov 10, 07:26

Stefan
04 Nov 10, 08:58
Kid is going to be great in the future but he is not ready for the inter first team. He needs to play with the primavera and under 21's and improve.

Dylan
04 Nov 10, 18:58
and yet, he was scoring and was starter for southampton... that was my point :P

4 goals man, 4 goals :)

Toninu
05 Nov 10, 18:23
How many of you rate Crisetig from watching him and not from Football Manager? :P

Inter Siamo Noi
05 Nov 10, 18:39
I rate him very highly, he's Thiago Motta/Xabi Alonso style, aggresive in the defensive side (but he should improve that, it's not his strong side) and contributes at the attacks, have a great passes (not like Alonso or Motta, but he's good for his age). I think he could become a starter for us, but he should get some chances this year (some coppa and 'garbage' games).

Batman
22 Nov 10, 12:46
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/137729.jpg
he trained with squad today..

Inter Siamo Noi
22 Nov 10, 13:34
I want to see him getting some minutes that season.

Gaetan
22 Nov 10, 15:11
Kid is going to be great in the future but he is not ready for the inter first team. He needs to play with the primavera and under 21's and improve.

There is absolutely NO WAY that dude Obiorah is better than him.

Stefan
22 Nov 10, 19:48
There is absolutely NO WAY that dude Obiorah is better than him.

You are judging obiora on 2 sub appearances when he was under massive pressure. If you put young players in those situations a lot of them will fail. Would you say criseteg is crap if the same happens to him??

Dylan
22 Nov 10, 21:00
We all we're sure of Obiorah after the Pre-Season games.

jimcari
27 Nov 10, 12:00
He is a good player at this age he is playing wonderfully so we can think what his future will be? He played with Italy and he was Italy's youngest player. He will be at great hight in future but than too there are somethings in which he has to improve otherwise he is best.

Deno
27 Nov 10, 19:37
I believe Crisetig is a Redondo kind of midfielder. From his play he kinda looks like Redondo too, and i must say that i like it very much as i was a very big fan of Redondo. Man i have some high hopes on this kid. I mean, who doesnt. The kid is the youngest ever in U21 and has been called up for some inter games at just 16 years of age. That should say something about his huge potential

Batman
20 Jan 11, 10:24
happy birthday to Crisetig, the guy turned 18 today, fuck!!! he was on the bench for more than 3 times when he was 16 and i was dreaming to see him get some minutes to be the youngest player to play for inter. No prob anyway, hope he can improve.. :)

il Biscione 84
20 Jan 11, 10:35
Happy bday Lorenzo :) I heard few positive comments on this player but really don't know why isn't he attracting smaller clubs to loan him.

Stefan
20 Jan 11, 10:55
Happy bday Lorenzo :) I heard few positive comments on this player but really don't know why isn't he attracting smaller clubs to loan him.

Inter have no intention of loaning him. If he was available for loan he wouldn't have a problem getting a deal.

Besnik
20 Jan 11, 12:08
Happy birthday Lorenzo! :)

Damn, he's young.. fucking bright future ahead of him.

Pajo
20 Jan 11, 12:53
Well see bes, i hope so... he is highly rated among the youngsters in Italy.

Happy b-day Lorenzo, hope you get some playing time in coppa or something :)

Gaetan
03 Feb 11, 12:59
Called up for Bari.

Inter Siamo Noi
03 Feb 11, 13:17
But I'm almost sure he won't be even on the bench because he played yesterday 90 minutes with the Primavera against Roma.

Inter Siamo Noi
24 Mar 11, 22:32
Starting debut for him with Italy U21 against Sweden today, played 82 minutes in their 3-1 victory.

Ferrarra about him: http://translate.google.co.il/translate?hl=iw&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D42452

He is 93', and in the same team played also our Donati that he's 90', so it just shows how much he's talented. Hopefully we'll see him in our first team soon, maybe in the pre-season. I'm just worried that he'll not get a real chance here and we'll lost him.

Nyall
24 Mar 11, 23:14
I really hope this guy can turn into something special. I've never seen him play though, which current player does he resemble?

thatdude
25 Mar 11, 00:55
I would say he resembles Motta the most.

Batman
25 Mar 11, 15:13
He said that Cambiasso is his example.. Here's his interview after his debut.. (translated from google translate btw)

REGGIO EMILIA - "My first thanks go to my mother, to whom I owe everything, and Inter, my company, where they grow as players and as men, where I also study and work. " These are the first words of Lorenzo Crisetig issued to reporters at the stadium 'Giglio' the day of his first game as a starter in the National Under 21. "This was a great experience for me, but now I stay down to earth, I'm not big-headed and continue to work day after day, thinking about my team, the Spring, with whom I want to do well. The player I am inspired? It is premature to talk about these things. But I say Esteban Cambiasso is my example, a great champion on and off the field, an example for all of us young people. I had the good fortune to know him and I could train with him, has always given me so many tips from someone like him and I only have to learn '.

Ana Banana
25 Mar 11, 15:44
Good role model to have, certainly.

A.l.i
25 Mar 11, 17:32
Is he a Deep lying Playmaker or a Destroyer or a Box to box??

Stefan
25 Mar 11, 20:35
Defenitly more box to box then deeplying playmaker.

NerOmid
07 May 11, 17:25
he's young and could adapt to any role at this age
i saw him and he's a true class at 17 and will surly become Inter Starter and replace Cambiasso one day
even U21 NT coach said Lorenzo has something more than other young players

Il Maestro
30 Jun 11, 21:11
Was he on the squad list before, or has he been upgraded to first team now?

http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/index?L=en

Ed.
30 Jun 11, 21:24
Was he on the squad list before, or has he been upgraded to first team now?

http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/index?L=en

He has been upgraded few times before. But he is just added into the list today.

Batman
30 Jun 11, 21:34
That means that Gasperini has called him to be a first team player, alongside Natalino, Bardi, Faraoni and Caldirola.. YESS!!!

Il Maestro
30 Jun 11, 21:37
Where do you get Bardi from? I don't think he'll be a first team player as both Orlandoni and Castellazzi are set to sign.

Caldirola should be there soon, as Cesena has confirmed that he'll be here next season.

Batman
30 Jun 11, 21:38
Those youngsters' threads should be moved to Players and Coaches section.

Ed.
30 Jun 11, 21:38
Where do you get Bardi from? I don't think he'll be a first team player as both Orlandoni and Castellazzi are set to sign.

Caldirola should be there soon, as Cesena has confirmed that he'll be here next season.

Bardi has just been added to our list. Although he might probably be loaned out.

Batman
30 Jun 11, 21:42

Look here: http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/index?L=it

That's mean that he will either play for the first team or be loaned out.. Means he's not allowed to play for the Primavera again. Caldirola is there actually and probably he's brought to replace Matrix.

Inter Siamo Noi
30 Jun 11, 21:46
I'm really excited for Crisetig, good luck!

jmaster
30 Jun 11, 21:47
I'm really exciting for Crisetig, good luck!

He finds you exciting?

Il Maestro
30 Jun 11, 23:13

That's mean that he will either play for the first team or be loaned out.. Means he's not allowed to play for the Primavera again. Caldirola is there actually and probably he's brought to replace Matrix.

Aah, so they've been added now. Cool :cool:

DIN011
01 Jul 11, 02:55

I'm pretty sure he still is allowed to go back to the Primavera tbh...

Kakaroto
01 Jul 11, 03:12
Hopefully we'll see him in pre-season.

Batman
01 Jul 11, 03:33
I'm pretty sure he still is allowed to go back to the Primavera tbh...

Yup you right tbh, but I dont think they'll be removed from the first team list on inter.it.. tbh.

Fitzy
01 Jul 11, 11:30
It'd be nice to see him get some time in some friendlies... Just to see how he does with better players around him (since he's so highly rated).

junior55
01 Jul 11, 15:20
I think it's only a premature list for the summer training camp. The primavera's age rules have changed this season but crisetig is only 18 and for sure he can play for primaver again.

Inter Siamo Noi
01 Jul 11, 20:41
The primavere rules changed? can you explain?

Nyall
01 Jul 11, 20:46

Before teams were able to play a max of 2 players of any age in their Primavera games, now I think this has been changed and the maximum age is 21.

junior55
02 Jul 11, 05:48

Until the last season 2010/2011 the rules were:
- Can play every player from 15-20 years
- Max of 1 player of any age (cannot play in play off games)
- Max of 3 players of 21

Now i don't know if it is approved yet but the new proposition changes the 1st rule decreasing the max age of the players to 15-18 and than putting a fixed number of players for higher ages i guess

Jimmy
14 Jul 11, 17:35
My new favourite player by far. I realise not many of you know what good he did, but his movements off the ball and always make himself available, is what I love in a midfielder. This guy is ready to become a leading defensive midfielder. I said the same about Bolzoni a few years ago though, so we will most likely fuck this up as well.

CafeCordoba
14 Jul 11, 17:38
Well, dunno about us fucking up Bolzoni. :D He just got injured in that season when he could have had a chance to prove his worth. Then in the lower levels he couldn't shine.

Inter Siamo Noi
14 Jul 11, 23:28
Crisetig has the talent to be a player for our level, hope to see him this season.

Stefan
15 Jul 11, 06:38
To be fair criseteg has been hyped a lot more then bolzoni ever was. I really hope he makes it and doesn't turn out like beati and bolzoni.

Pajo
15 Jul 11, 11:33
He also may have some chances to prove himself, under Gasp.. he is known for promoting youngsters, of course, if they are good enough...

Gaetan
15 Jul 11, 18:03
Always been impressed by Crisetig and our ex-youth star now at Milan, Fossati.

Gaetan
17 Jul 11, 21:52
WHY left back?

Jerry
22 Jul 11, 06:06
WHY left back?

For the same reason Muntari played there in the 2nd half... there's simply not enough defense up the middle of the park in a 3-4-3 if Wes is one of the CM. To compensate, one of the WBs can move to the center and help out on defense up the middle. By doing this, the 3-4-3 can resemble the 4-2-3-1 at times.

---------Pazzo--------
Eto'o--------------Alva
---------Wes----------
-----LWB------CM-----
-CB---CB---CB---RWB

chipschups
22 Jul 11, 10:11
---Muntari---Bessa---Mariga-----
---------------------------faraoni--
-Crisetig--Bianccheti--Natalino--

vs mezzocorona he play as CB,,
and i think its not a good idea,, he's good play as holding midfield like vs trentino at second half

Gerti-inter
23 Jul 11, 11:38
Keep him..no loan..no sell..

Stefan
26 Jul 11, 09:24
Not a fan of these player comparisons but pea says criseteg can be the new cambiasso...

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=53587

CafeCordoba
26 Jul 11, 09:24
Yeah, lot of people have touted Crisetig to be the next great thing from our Primavera.

Batman
26 Jul 11, 14:47
From what I've watched in the pre-season matches, I think Crisetig is a bit overrated sadly, could be because he was a bit put of position and was playing a different positon.. but Mourinho being picked him up to play a friendly match with the first team when he was 16... hmm I dont know, guess we have to wait.

Stefan
26 Jul 11, 15:25
I thought he was excellent when he played as dmc but only competent as lcb and lwb.

Batman
26 Jul 11, 15:27
I actually didnt watch the game when he was playing as DM.. so it makes more sense now.

Il Maestro
26 Jul 11, 21:45
Crisetig was very good as DM. I mean, very good. He's clearly not a LW, but it was the only option for Gasperini. Crisetig is the next big thing for Primavera. Definitely.

DARi0
27 Jul 11, 10:42
http://tmw-foto.tccstatic.com/storage/album/thumb1/d4789d898ef0d21ce39b6d5fe4750f96-1310714057.jpeg

I can't wait to see more from him. At least 1 Primavera player from 20 should have the quality to be a part of the 1st team. Hope he will confirm.

Me2
27 Jul 11, 13:34
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loyleazwq81qce0i7o1_250.jpg

Batman
27 Jul 11, 14:07
Crisetig was very good as DM. I mean, very good. He's clearly not a LW, but it was the only option for Gasperini. Crisetig is the next big thing for Primavera. Definitely.

Glad to hear, I actually judged him based on his performances when he was playing as LW.

Banana Rama
28 Jul 11, 10:38
this guy is a legend on football manager, don't know if he's any good in real life tho............

vitomins
28 Jul 11, 15:08
this guy is a legend on football manager, don't know if he's any good in real life tho............

Thank you for this extremely informative post!

Gaetan
22 Sep 11, 19:11
Surely should be getting playing time with how poor our DMs are right now. Muntari a possible starter, go figure.

Choppin Onions
23 Sep 11, 01:22
Seems highly unlikely. Ranieri is gonna ride JZ, Cambiasso, Motta and Deki until they collapse. Possibly even Muntari which goes to show you how sad our current state is.

Cal
25 Sep 11, 18:13
Fucks sake.

Every time I see muntari take to the field I think to myself: Why cant this be someone with a future ahead of him at the club?

Creistig please.

DIN011
25 Sep 11, 18:20
Fucks sake.

Every time I see muntari take to the field I think to myself: Why cant this be someone with a future ahead of him at the club?

Creistig please.
It's because we don't believe in our youth…

Which is odd, considering we're trying to rejuvenate the team. :work:

hmm…

Cal
25 Sep 11, 18:40
I know, strange really.

Personally I would rather put my faith in an under 16 player than muntari

Batman
25 Sep 11, 19:13
I'm 80% sure he will make the bench against CSKA.. hope he gets some minutes.

skeet
25 Sep 11, 19:16
have you guys seen him play an actual game? how can you be so sure he's even than muntari?

obi didn't get any playing time when he was 18-19 but now he's a hell of a player

vasilios
25 Sep 11, 19:26
If we were any good, I'd like to see him given a chance, but as shitty as we've been I think it would be a horror show for him.

Stefan
25 Sep 11, 19:32
have you guys seen him play an actual game? how can you be so sure he's even than muntari?

obi didn't get any playing time when he was 18-19 but now he's a hell of a player

I have seen him play for the italian under 21's. For me he is a much better footballer then muntari. But I don't know the lad personally so can't judge whether he is emotionally mature enough to play for the first team yet.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

CafeCordoba
25 Sep 11, 19:38
Probably the game tempo is too high for Crisetig at this point still. He has mostly played at Primavera games, the tempo in those are in different ball park compared to men football. I believe he will be slowly adpated to the senior level, first by beinf part of the first team for a whole season and during that season play maybe some minutes here and there in matches we've secured (requires some injuries so that he can make it to the bench).

When it comes to Muntari and Crisetig, obviously Muntari is way ahead of Lorenzo in the pecking order. Experience in higher tempo is something you can't beat only with your better vision and technique. When Crisetig adapts to the higher tempo, he will be great.

Olyzzerz
25 Sep 11, 20:37
No doubt this guy has talent but I dont see him getting any playing time in a important cl game. He is only 18 so he has plenty of time(2 years before being sold to newcastle) to grow.

Uncommon
27 Sep 11, 18:38
No doubt this guy has talent but I dont see him getting any playing time in a important cl game. He is only 18 so he has plenty of time(2 years before being sold to newcastle) to grow.

Still mad about D.Santon i see...

Gongratzz on debute, i hope we can see him play against some weaker teams in Coppa Italia/Serie A or eaven CL when we have guaranteed to progress...

/got really pissed when Owen Neilson from goal.com(he was doing the live commentary) wrote: Lorenzo Crisetig comes on, another Inter youth player who will vanish to Serie-B next season. Where do idiots like that come from...

Stefan
27 Sep 11, 18:38
Good to see him get a debut. Looked mature and confident, want to see more of him.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

NeonBlade
27 Sep 11, 18:48
Not much to judge off really, but hey..we won...

Cal
27 Sep 11, 19:29
Its a positive sign that he made an appearance.

Lets hope we see more of him ahead of donkeys like muntari

Olyzzerz
27 Sep 11, 19:39
Still mad about D.Santon i see...

Gongratzz on debute, i hope we can see him play against some weaker teams in Coppa Italia/Serie A or eaven CL when we have guaranteed to progress...

/got really pissed when Owen Neilson from goal.com(he was doing the live commentary) wrote: Lorenzo Crisetig comes on, another Inter youth player who will vanish to Serie-B next season. Where do idiots like that come from...

He has a point

rockball
28 Sep 11, 05:15
Isn't he only 18? Looked mature in a physical sense. Definitely better than Cou and Alvarez. Also showed composure on the field.

Inter Siamo Noi
28 Sep 11, 09:14
Happy for his debut. Hope he'll get some more minutes soon...

Forza Crisetig!

Olyzzerz
28 Sep 11, 09:41
Isn't he only 18? Looked mature in a physical sense. Definitely better than Cou and Alvarez. Also showed composure on the field.

He is 18

Stefan
28 Sep 11, 15:58
He has a point

Based on what?? Because santon got sold and balo turned out to be a mental case means every inter youngster will gets sold??

---------- Post added at 17:58 ---------- Previous post was at 17:57 ----------

He has been developed in the inter and italian youth team setup's. Probably been on a diet and physical training regime since 14. But he did look mature and confident in the 1 minute he got to play. Kept possesion and played for the corner, most youngsters would probably boot the ball away.

nerazzurri4life
28 Sep 11, 16:00
Based on what?? Because santon got sold and balo turned out to be a mental case means every inter youngster will gets sold??.

How many Inter youth players in the last 15 years has made it as a regular first teamer? Out of all our "promising" youth players?

Cal
28 Sep 11, 19:34
Hard to see him feature much more though, stankovic is back, poli has recovered, motta is recovering, and we are getting kucka in january........shame.

Stefan
28 Sep 11, 19:39
How many Inter youth players in the last 15 years has made it as a regular first teamer? Out of all our "promising" youth players?

In the past we had money to spend getting quality in , times have changed and we will need to give youngsters chances. Also of those promising how many have made it big?? Only one I can think if pirlo. So could argue it was the quality of the player that caused him not get enough chances.

Suneet
28 Sep 11, 19:40
So just because we didnt get any in the last 15 years, we will never get any in the future n4l? :P

Stefan
28 Sep 11, 19:40
Hard to see him feature much more though, stankovic is back, poli has recovered, motta is recovering, and we are getting kucka in january........shame.

He is 18 , no need to rush. If he is good enough in time he will force his way in imho.

Dylan
28 Sep 11, 20:48
So just because we didnt get any in the last 15 years, we will never get any in the future n4l? :P

Could say the same thing about the CL :P

skeet
28 Sep 11, 23:36
inter may not have produced youngsters that have broken into the first team other than balotelli and santon in recent years, but there has been a decent amount of primavera players that have proved to be good enough for inter at different clubs, and there is a huge amount of former primavera players that are regulars for serie a teams

so saying that crisetig will disappear in serie b is an overstatement to say the least, and let's not forget that crisetig was being hyped up for years, and that he was being called up for the u-21 NT when he was 16, which i think is a record, so you can hardly say that he is "just another youngster", and needless to say, anyone working for goal.com might as well be a crazy drunk hobo judging by how much they know about football

NeonBlade
29 Sep 11, 00:27
We have always had good youth prospects at Inter. Always, its just that throughout the years we were more focused on farming the talent out. Now that the Financial Fair Play is very real and here to stay I suppose; or would hope Management has turned an eye towards the talent we have always had. Which makes the sale of Santon even more bizarre...but as I digress. In the future we should, and I stress the word "should" see more of the prospects. For our sake, I hope we do.

Suneet
29 Sep 11, 05:00
Santon has failed consistantly whenver played in the last 2 seasons, has either been injured or out of form. Never once did he look himself. He didnt even shine or atleast play well enough at Cesena where he got playing time. And even now he's injured. And we've got 6mil for him.

I dont know what is there to complain about this transfer :pokerface:

Choppin Onions
29 Sep 11, 05:17
I'm a fairly big Santon fan but his career has been in limbo the last few years. The injuries and having entirely too much expectations of him (the next Maldini? Really?) contributed to mediocre performances. Maybe he'll bounce back, maybe he won't. Football is funny like that.

As for Primavera players, they're pretty hit or miss. Mostly miss in Inter's case. Our academy has produced several Serie A regulars for smaller sides but making it at Inter is something else entirely. Hopefully young Lorenzo makes it but if he doesn't, I won't be surprised.

Olyzzerz
29 Sep 11, 09:14
In the past we had money to spend getting quality in , times have changed and we will need to give youngsters chances. Also of those promising how many have made it big?? Only one I can think if pirlo. So could argue it was the quality of the player that caused him not get enough chances.

Pirlo is a Brescia product

CafeCordoba
17 Jan 12, 19:20
So we've sold half of Crisetig to Parma for exchange of Parma's half of Obi?

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D43260&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1

Dylan
17 Jan 12, 19:23
''The young midfielder will remain at Inter until the end of the season''

So he's going to Parma afterwards....?

Besnik
17 Jan 12, 19:23
So we've sold half of Crisetig to Parma for exchange of Parma's half of Obi?

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D43260&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D43260&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Sigh.

Can we also exchange half of Branca to get back half of Oriali? :P:D

CafeCordoba
17 Jan 12, 19:27
I kind of understand that transaction. Obi is way more readier than Crisetig to play in the first team. Thus we acquire Obi now that we don't have to pay too much for his half and we put Crisetig to Parma to grow and gain exp. After all Parma has more reason to play him if they own half of his contract. I doubt Crisetig's value rises considerably in one year (expect Crisetig to play in Parma for next season if this transaction is really true).

Hasan
17 Jan 12, 21:56
If there is a place to grow in Italian footbal it's Parma, I don't know why but ... such a big names had their afirmation in that team. Thuram, Cannavaro, Crespo, Veron, Stanic, Mutu, Adriano. Seems that Giovinco is in best way too.

I would't mind to send Crisetig and some other talents over there.

Lenny_and_Carl
17 Jan 12, 23:23
This could be the best thing. Obi is ready to be a squad player, while Cristeg will probably blossom with some playing time. The co-ownership gives Parma a reason to play him too, much moreso than a loan.

The only frustrating thing is that we will have to pay to get the 50% of his rights back. Hopefully, in due time, we produce more suitable players who we can substitute for him so that no money changes hands.

CafeCordoba
18 Jan 12, 06:03
It looks Crisetig's half hasn't been sold to Parma YET.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D43273

It seems that will be finalized in the summer.

Anyway, when it comes to loans/co-ownerships. That co-ownership and possible buy-back process should be considered the payment you have to pay to get the player more ready and have more experience. We know we can't offer Crisetig that much playing time. So we have to pay for that and the price for that will be:

buy-back price then
minus
co-own price now

Choppin Onions
18 Jan 12, 07:07

No one said Italian football was easy to figure out.

Kakaroto
18 Jan 12, 07:12
We co-owned Obi with them, we can co-own Crisetig with them its not big deal.

Lenny_and_Carl
18 Jan 12, 11:58
I also doubt our management would be willing to give up on Cristeg without bringing him back and giving him a run in the first team. The kid has long been touted as the next big thing.

EDIT: And please don't let this turn into a 'bashing our management' thread with people saying well we sold Balo and Santon. Both of these players were given plenty of chances and were deemed not suitable or good enough for the club.

Toninu
18 Jan 12, 13:48
Wait, we're giving half of him, and we're not sending him there to develop...

THE FUCK!?