PDA

View Full Version : Tickets to Stadio Giuseppe Meazza

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Intercrazy
07 Sep 04, 08:58
:confused:

Who can tell me where to get tickets for Inter-matches ?

We are a group of 9 Dutch Interfans who would love to visit
Inter-Juve on the 28th of November.
The onlineticketsale via the official Inter Website is not working.
If you can help me please do.

Greetings,

Jle

How long are you planning on staying? Your itinerary will really depend on that. For example if you can go for 2 weeks, you can catch the Milan Derby on the 15th, go to Rome/Venice/Como in between, then return to Milan for the CL game on the 24th before leaving. 2 weeks would cost you between 1000 to 2000 dinars... 1 week would be around 1000. That's for two people inclusive of everything.

Book everything online. I always save about 25% on a trip. Hotel bookings, air tickets, train tickets, car rentals, airport transfers, anything you want can be found online. Plan ahead in detail, and have all your bookings done and paid for before you leave. I know it feels risky to trust someone on the other side of the world, but if they reply to your e-mails in time and answer your calls, then you can trust them.

Hotel in Milan - Stay anywhere in Milan as long as it's near a metro station. Milan has a great metro system, cheap, and you won't spend a penny on Taxis. Hotels are more expensive nearer to the middle of the city, so this will allow you to get the same quality for a cheaper price, in exchange for taking the metro every day to Duomo... which is an enjoyable experience in itself. Oh and you don't need to pick a fancy hotel... Milan is great in March and you'll spend most of your time outside, so you just need a nice place to sleep, not a spa and butler service. Make sure they have Internet though so you can plan things online and stay in touch.

Things to see in Milan - Go to the San Siro museum and tour on a non-game day when it's not busy. Visit the new Inter store which just opened up. The Inter offices in Via Durini, just walk in and ask to see the trophy room and if you're lucky there won't be a meeting (I had to go 6 times until it was empty). The regular touristy areas I'm sure you won't miss.

Match Tickets - You get your money's worth here... all the options are covered on this board. I was with friends who didn't have tickets and bought them 2 days before the game from the bookstore in Duomo and paid a quarter of what I paid. You shouldn't take that risk though, so in your specific situation an online site is the best option. Technically nobody has tickets until two weeks before the game as they aren't even printed, but these people know where to queue up before everyone else so it's 99% guaranteed. I highly recommend 1st4footballtickets.com as I and friends have used them 4 times in the past. Your tickets will be delivered anywhere you want, just ask them to bring it to the hotel... you can book a hotel now and give them the address, or just call them when you arrive in Milan and tell them your hotel/room number. You will pay around 200 to 300 dinars for 2 tickets.

Seating - I find that the best value for money is longside orange, 2nd tier. Go to the stadium 3 hours hours before the game (leave the hotel 3:30 hours before the game). Just follow the crowds wearing black and blue who will be all over the city and in every metro station. That'll give you enough time to take in the atmosphere, get in and find your seats, and watch the pre-match training. Avoid the Curva as you won't have the luxury of selecting exact seating tiers, and might end up in the middle of something your wife won't appreciate :)

Train to Rome - Newer express trains take 3:30 hours from Milan to Rome, and are just a little bit more expensive but worth it. Search for tickets online on sites like Trenitalia.com

Hotel in Rome - Stay near the spanish steps/via dei condotti. The metro sucks in Rome and will be a huge letdown after Milan, so you need to be within walking distance of interesting places. Rome is for more sightseeing, historical points, and great food.

Things to see in Rome - It's all touristy site seeing, and the shopping street is interesting as well. There's a little known restaurant where Roma players eat every other day... which serves the best spagetti bolognese in the world.. I'll fish out the name for you if you want to meet Totti :)

Money - Buy your Euros now! The rates are great... it's time to spend before it goes up again.

Visas - The italian embassy is great (located in burhama, opposite Zinj) ... they got me the Schengen in 2 days and it was valid for a year... but apply early just in case.

Other things to consider - almost everyone speaks english but staring with a boungiorno or a ciao makes everyone treat you better. Don't worrry about anything as it's all extremely tourist friendly. Always order and enjoy a Caprese salad... you don't get that same buffalo mozzerella anywhere else in the world. If you're a bit adventurous you can consider renting a car with GPS navigation for your cross country trips (and even a trip to appiano gentile to watch Inter training), but that's something I'd do with friends more than with the wife.

Finally, good luck and have a great time :)

Fabio
07 Sep 04, 11:04
Ticketone.it could be a bit of help a bit closer to the match,but it would really hlp if one of the group at friends in Milan!;)

Fabio :)

DjorkaN
09 Sep 04, 23:02
I'm looking for tickets for the match too and I can't find it anywhere...plz anyone who knows?
I checked ticketone.it, but found nothing... only tickets with parking lots...

Handoyo
10 Sep 04, 06:37
Hi! :) Since I have seen so many thread opened just for the purpose of ticket enquiries, I will make this thread an official ticket thread. In the future, any threads opened for the purpose of tickets enquiries will be closed and referred to this thread. Thanx! :)

Hand;)yo

Handoyo
10 Sep 04, 06:44
Ways to get ticket (As far as I know):
1) Get to the stadium without any ticket. There will definitely be a lot of people selling their tickets there. Of course, it will be more expensive. But if you are travelling with a group of 4 or more, this will be kinda risky.
2) ticketone.it
3) Search in Google for "Inter ticket" or something like that. :D
Hand;)yo

Fabio
10 Sep 04, 17:39
Some more questions,tickets for the time of Inter - Juve are cheap and would cost me and a friend £46,do you think that the game will move to saturday?

Do you know any cheap hotels there?

padee
05 Mar 05, 09:40
If anyone requires tickets between now and end of the season, I have 5 season tickets available for SOME games.

I am based in Scotland.

Forza Inter

brehme1989
05 Mar 05, 10:00
How can a season ticket be for SOME games?

padee
05 Mar 05, 16:29
They are AVAILABLE for some games - I am using it for other games

Clear?

brehme1989
05 Mar 05, 16:34
Not very clear..... :)

Never mind, I don't have any available weekend to go to Italy, so try PM with people that are in the UK...

Fabio
05 Mar 05, 17:22
Have you by any chance come here from Calcio Italia forums???

Furahini
23 Mar 05, 17:21
Hello everybady, I am new to this forum and would first of all like to say thank you to Interbahar for the videoclips, fantastic! :)

Now, I really want to go to the Inter-Milan match on april 12th, but I sees to be having troubles getting the tickets through inter.it, they say that it is possible to buy tickets from banca populre di milano as well but that did not work out for me neither. Do any of you have any idea how to book tickets? I do not want to buy from other sites on the internet because they charge a lot more than what is quoted on inter.it/en.
Thank you in advance for replies and tips.
Furahini :)

J zanetti
23 Mar 05, 18:53
It will be uphill task for you unless you are a member of CCIC or live in Milan or now someone who can act quickly on your behalf. :rolleyes:

If a member then you need to contact the right people soon. Because even CCIC members have difficulty getting hold of these tickets.

The only assured ones are season ticket holders (50 000+). Then you have 10% of stadium capacity for the night which will go to Milan supporters. The remaining tickets about 15000 will be divided and given/sold to general public/sponsors and other business related people.

p.s Yesterday I got confirmation over the 5 tickets that I requested! I will see the return leg in mighty Meazza ;)

Furahini
23 Mar 05, 19:03
Ok, thank you for your quick reply.
I know a guy from Firenze who might be able to help me, do you know what he should do in order to get the tickets? The best idea you would think of.
Thank you! :)

J zanetti
24 Mar 05, 12:21
Ok, thank you for your quick reply.
I know a guy from Firenze who might be able to help me, do you know what he should do in order to get the tickets? The best idea you would think of.
Thank you! :)
Well, I usually try and go there 1-2 per season. However I always get my tickets either through the fan club or my friend in Italy who is a season ticket holder! I'm sure if your friend has the right connections he should be able to find out for you!
The logical thing would be for you/him to check on Inter.it as there are plenty info there. Then he could call the club and they will hopefully direct him to the right path! But hurry up!! ;)

Smart
04 Sep 05, 12:20
Hi!

I have planned to travel to Milan for watching Inter's Serie A clash to La Vecchia on February. How would I be able to catch tickets to the match? The prize is not the problem. Where they sell tickets on the web or should I order them by telephone?

Thanks for advices!

brehme1989
04 Sep 05, 16:01
www.ticketone.it or inter.it ticket section(Banca di Milano)

Smart
11 Sep 05, 19:00
when am I able to buy tickets on Inter website? is it a week or a month before the match?

Adriano@10
15 Sep 05, 19:16
Man at the monoent ticket service is not working online, coz u have to show ure pasport to buy and order tickets and they have not fixed it till now .
I think the ticket service will be fixed till the juve match i realy hope so fore u.
If it s fixed u could buy a week before but since this is the Derby d Italia i would order them erlier.

joez
15 Sep 05, 22:25
this is somewhat similar.. i wanna watch the inter-rangers game in glasgow which is in december. i got no idea where to buy them and when they will be up for sale. anyone please help me out thanks.

joez

Glasgow
16 Sep 05, 10:48
Hi guys, I am desperately looking for the Champions League Tickets (away games, of course!).

Any idea where I can find them? there are no tickets on sale from the official website.

Cheers

Handoyo
16 Sep 05, 11:26
Since there has been enquiries made all over the forum on where to get our hands to an Inter ticket, I think we might as well create a topic whereby members can just refer to previous posts in order to gain that knowledge. I'll merge all the ticket topics to here. :)

Hand;)yo

CollectorInter
16 Sep 05, 17:29
Hi!
My name is Lukasz Korpacz and I'm 15 years old. I fan Inter from Poland. I collect Inter tickets. I have request to fans Inter from Italy: If somebody have Inter tickets and possibly send me? To thanks in advance and regards!

My address:
Lukasz Korpacz
Ciepla 21D/11
15-472 Bialystok
POLAND

* Sorry, my English is poor.
* Answer please write in English.

Interclub Scotland
17 Sep 05, 06:55
Hi guys, I am desperately looking for the Champions League Tickets (away games, of course!).

Any idea where I can find them? there are no tickets on sale from the official website.

Cheers

You are more than welcome to join us at Interclub Scotland :)

http://www.interclubscotland.co.uk/

Click on `Join us!! ` for more details or send me a pm from Forza Inter.

Tickets for the Inter section at away games are channelled through official fans groups only.
We have a party arranged for the game at Ibrox :intersca: :drunk:

Interclub Scotland
17 Sep 05, 11:11
Got your pm Glasgow.

Welcome aboard :D

CollectorInter
19 Sep 05, 16:24
Hi!
My name is Lukasz Korpacz and I'm 15 years old. I fan Inter from Poland. I collect Inter tickets. I have request to fans Inter from Italy: If somebody have Inter tickets and possibly send me? To thanks in advance and regards!

My address:
Lukasz Korpacz
Ciepla 21D/11
15-472 Bialystok
POLAND

* Sorry, my English is poor.
* Answer please write in English.

Nobody haven't tickets?

Fabio
19 Sep 05, 16:51
I'm sure people have, but we find them as precious as you do and it can be very hard to part with them...

Fabio ;)

bursza
21 Nov 05, 14:57
hy!i'm writting from hungary!if somebody have 5 tickets for the inter-milan match,please write me!!!very importantthanks

Handoyo
21 Nov 05, 15:00
Topics regarding ticketing have been merged for your convenience. ;)

Hand;)yo

joez
30 Nov 05, 14:31
anyone got any idea where i could get good priced tickets for inter-rangers in ibrox?

i heard somewhere they are selling them somewhere for 34 pounds...

thanks

Interclub Scotland
30 Nov 05, 15:58
Joez,

I have one spare ticket for Ibrox (Inter section).If you wish more information please send me a pm.

The cost is indeed £34

Ronnie

Interclub Scotland
01 Dec 05, 06:22
Ticket now gone i`m afraid.

Ronnie

joez
01 Dec 05, 11:14
aaaah.. thanks anyway. do you know where i could still get tickets, or whom to contact?

ive only found tickets for a ridiculous 100+ pounds price.

Interclub Scotland
01 Dec 05, 15:11
For the Rangers game the allocation to Inter is now out to the various supportes groups.If I have any cancellations I will of course be in touch with you.

For the future the best way to ensure face value tickets is to join Interclub (preferably ours) ;)

We are £12 per season membership which includes a joining pack from Inter.
Most importantly though is the opportunity to gain tickets for all Inter matches at normal prices.

All details are on our website;
http://www.interclubscotland.co.uk

Ronnie

InterBhoy
02 Dec 05, 17:17
Hi Ronnie,

I've tried to get in touch with you at the club about tickets for Ibrox. I had originally been in touch with Interclub London about joining them, but Alessandro said it would be better to join Interclub Scotland. If you have 2 spares for the Inter game, could you PM me please. Also, if you could get in touch about my membership for the club that would be great.

Chris

Interclub Scotland
03 Dec 05, 11:09
PM on its way Chris.

cheers
Ronnie

Enricos
03 Dec 05, 22:05
Hi everyone, this question has probably been asked many times, but I have concrete plans of going to Inter-Juve ( 12th of february ).

You people could do me one hell of a favour if you could give me information on:

-How to get from the Malpensa airport to the stadium
-Hotels near the stadium
-How to get tickets (I'd like to sit in the Curva Nord)
==> If I check this (http://www.inter.it/en/biglietti/prezzi.html) page, in what sector is the Curva sitting?

thx in advance guys

Fabio
03 Dec 05, 22:30
The Curva Nord is the green stand 2nd ring.

As for local hotels, the Hotel Lido was perfect for my needs when I went to see the Porto game. It's within walking distance to the stadium (10 minutes) and is just a 2 minute walk from the Lotto Metro station, from where it is easy to reach the rest of Milan.

The centre of Milan is about 50 kilometers far from Malpensa airport. Milan can be reached by car, by train or by bus.

Between the two Terminals of Malpensa, a free shuttle bus is available every 20 minutes about for twenty-four hours a day.

Taxis are available at the Arrivals of Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. The fee to the centre of Milan is about Ä 70.

You can reach Milan directly from the Terminal 1 by Ferrovie Nord Milano trains, or, via Gallarate, by Trenitalia trains.

MALPENSA EXPRESS (Ferrovie Nord Milano Trains)

Malpensa Express trains connect the Terminal 1 of Malpensa directly with the centre of Milan (Cadorna Railway Station - connection with the Tube red and green lines).Trains also stop at Busto Arsizio, Saronno and Milano Bovisa. Trains depart every 30 minutes and the journey from the Terminal 1 of Malpensa to Cadorna Station lasts about 40 minutes.

Fabio ;)

Enricos
04 Dec 05, 08:49
The Curva Nord is the green stand 2nd ring.

As for local hotels, the Hotel Lido was perfect for my needs when I went to see the Porto game. It's within walking distance to the stadium (10 minutes) and is just a 2 minute walk from the Lotto Metro station, from where it is easy to reach the rest of Milan.

The centre of Milan is about 50 kilometers far from Malpensa airport. Milan can be reached by car, by train or by bus.

Between the two Terminals of Malpensa, a free shuttle bus is available every 20 minutes about for twenty-four hours a day.

Taxis are available at the Arrivals of Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. The fee to the centre of Milan is about Ä 70.

You can reach Milan directly from the Terminal 1 by Ferrovie Nord Milano trains, or, via Gallarate, by Trenitalia trains.

MALPENSA EXPRESS (Ferrovie Nord Milano Trains)

Malpensa Express trains connect the Terminal 1 of Malpensa directly with the centre of Milan (Cadorna Railway Station - connection with the Tube red and green lines).Trains also stop at Busto Arsizio, Saronno and Milano Bovisa. Trains depart every 30 minutes and the journey from the Terminal 1 of Malpensa to Cadorna Station lasts about 40 minutes.

Fabio ;)

Great stuff Fabio, one more question, do you have any info on getting tickets? Because with that new restriction that you have to show your passport etc?

Handoyo
04 Dec 05, 16:08
Good on ya Erik. :star: Who are you going with?

Unfortunately, I'm having exams on those months so it's pretty much impossible to travel overseas. :stress:

Enricos
04 Dec 05, 16:18
Good on ya Erik. :star: Who are you going with?

Unfortunately, I'm having exams on those months so it's pretty much impossible to travel overseas. :stress:

Well, I'm hoping to convince one of my friends to join me, but they're not really Inter-minded :P

If anyone wants to join me, be my guest ;)

Enricos
04 Dec 05, 18:23
hmm, is this just me, but when I'm searching for tickets for Inter-Juve they all cost like 160 pounds...

I sure hope there are cheaper tickets available :scared:

Fabio
04 Dec 05, 18:44
Do you talk to Beka on MSN? If you dont I will ask you to do you a favour and will give him your MSN if that is ok...

Fabio ;)

Enricos
04 Dec 05, 18:45
Do you talk to Beka on MSN? If you dont I will ask you to do you a favour and will give him your MSN if that is ok...

Fabio ;)

Yeah sure, you can give him my msn, ;)

Fabio
04 Dec 05, 18:47
I will do so the next time we talk on MSN.

Fabio ;)

Interclub Scotland
06 Dec 05, 07:40
I have 1 extra ticket for tonight guys. (£34 Inter section).

If anyone is interested please pm me with your phone no.

I will call you at around mid-day.

FORZA INTER
Ronnie

Interclub Scotland
08 Dec 05, 21:38
hmm, is this just me, but when I'm searching for tickets for Inter-Juve they all cost like 160 pounds...

I sure hope there are cheaper tickets available :scared:

Enricos,

There is no reason why you cannot join an official Interclub irrespective of the country or organisation they belong to.
The whole idea of Interclub is to bring fans of our great team together and to offer them the opportunity of gaining match tickets through appropriate means.

eg.
We (IC Scotland) have an allocation of 14 tickets for the derby on Sunday.
They are priced £19-£26 max.
Those prices are the same for Gobbi in February.

Please feel free to pm me for details.

Ronnie

Zamat
14 Dec 05, 10:58
I copy my post from the report of my trip here, feel free to ask questions:

One thing:

It is IMPOSSIBLE not to get tickets for a game, even if you arrive on matchday. Wink

This new ruling about the IDs was meant to remove dealers from the matches, but it didn't work. You only need an ID to buy a ticket, and a dealer can get 50 ID copies from family&friends to buy 50 tickets.

THEY DON'T CHECK ID'S WHEN ENTERING THE STADIUM!!!

You only need some extra money and arguing skills to get a ticket. For Curva Nord, you can buy a 28 Euro ticket for 70-80 Euros on matchday, or -if you take a little risk- I heard dealers selling leftover tickets for 30-40 Euros a couple of minutes before kick-off.

You don't even have to search for these guys, as soon as we got off the tram at the Meazza on Saturday someone jumped there and asked if we wanted to buy tickets. The guy wanted to sell for 140 Euros initially, but you can go down to around 70 as I mentioned.

Beka said that these tickets are probably fake, but no one cares as we got in with them no problem. Thing is, the stewards at the gates are probably bribed not to check these, so there should be no problems.

Enricos
30 Dec 05, 19:52
I just booked my hotelroom in the Oro Blu Hotel, so I'll be in Milan from 11-13 February :)

padee
06 Jan 06, 18:38
We have 4 season tickets for C.Nord which we only use for a few games per season - let me know if you're looking to borrow them for any games and I will try and assist - costs will be kept low....

We may have spares for Juve - not decided if we are going yet....

Bloude
17 Jan 06, 10:01
Hi there,

I'm a french fan of football (supporting Paris Saint Germain in France), but I'm actually based at Milano for 6 months. Since I also support Inter, I'm willing to go see the Inter-juve match with a friend :)

Unfortunately I've note seen in this topic where I can buy tickets (on ticketone.it, they are only packages available).
So are there any shops at Milano where tickets can be bought from now on ?
or somebody that can provide me with 2 tickets ?

Thx =)

Pascal

sharcles
26 Jan 06, 15:27
Hey there all,

Does anybody know prices for CL tix vs. Ajax?

I have a seasons ticket, and pre-sales have started but you can only buy them at a couple of banks in Italy. I am in Switzerland and a friend of mine is going to Milan this w/e and will get me a ticket if I give him the cash (and lend him my seasons ticket) but I have no idea how much they cost???

Cheers.

Edlaut
10 Feb 06, 06:42
Sorry for offtoping:
I want to collect used Inter game tickets.
Can anyone send me used tickets, if they are not thrown away?
I can send some tickets and brochures from Armenia.

Until now I have got only 1 :(
from Inter - Lazio game.
Thank you.

Michael9
11 Feb 06, 17:53
I'm currently in Milano but have been away to Eastern Europe so I missed the sales period (i'm very smart) and am hoping a fellow Interista would have an extra ticket. If you could PM me some info regarding the tickets I would greatly appreciate it. (i.e Price and location)

Thanks a lot. Hopefully it will be a good game

Michael

Puma
27 Feb 06, 13:56
In all honesty, I find the lack of information on ticketing to be quite disconcerting. For a club of Inter's stature there is a distinct shortage of information and trying to get the information from threads such as this makes the task all the more difficult.

The lack of infromation makes planning ahead with certainty very difficult and I could think of nothing worse than arriving in Milan and not obtaining tickets for a match that you would like to see.

It is quite a simple question: where do supporters officially go to purchase tickets for a match? I checked the website but the information is not there.

J zanetti
27 Feb 06, 14:28
In all honesty, I find the lack of information on ticketing to be quite disconcerting. For a club of Inter's stature there is a distinct shortage of information and trying to get the information from threads such as this makes the task all the more difficult.

The lack of infromation makes planning ahead with certainty very difficult and I could think of nothing worse than arriving in Milan and not obtaining tickets for a match that you would like to see.

It is quite a simple question: where do supporters officially go to purchase tickets for a match? I checked the website but the information is not there.
which game are you going to go and see?

Puma
27 Feb 06, 14:32
I am not planning to see any specific game at present. All I am really looking for is some general information that I can follow once I get to Milan such as where to go to purchase tickets. Surely there must be a several designated places.

Enricos
27 Feb 06, 15:10
I am not planning to see any specific game at present. All I am really looking for is some general information that I can follow once I get to Milan such as where to go to purchase tickets. Surely there must be a several designated places.

There are a few possibilities:

-Know someone that lives in Milan to get you tickets

-Buy tickets at the stadium from dealers on the matchday or the day before (illegal, but you'll probably get in) ==> You'll pay more

-Buy tickets online: http://www.inter.it/en/biglietti/acquista.html
==> You'll pay the right price and you'll have to go pick up your tickets at the Bigletieria (spelling ?) Nord

-Buy tickets from the hotel manager in the hotel you are staying, in most cases, these people can get you tickets. I got tickets through my hotel manager the day before Inter-Juve (I paid 100 euros each :rolleyes: )

Puma
01 Mar 06, 08:08
The following site may be useful for the acquisition of tickets and accomodation whilst staying in Milan:

http://www.footballencounters.co.uk/

Zamat
04 Mar 06, 19:16
Simplest is to get them from dealers.

U can get them for around 70 euros a piece.

psycrowe
30 Aug 06, 22:46
travelling to milan in january 2007 , inter are playing fiorentina , how easy is it to get tickets , where can i get tickets and anyone have not to be missed milan experiences ? i'm taking my 15 year old son from the uk who is italian football crazy.
thanks for your help
steve

brehme1989
31 Aug 06, 07:18
You could try www.ticketone.it (http://www.ticketone.it) short before leaving, or even contact them and ask them from now. They sell tickets for every event in Italy. I got tikets for Inter-Juventus from them, so you could say it's reliable to buy it from there, and that they do hold some tickets :)
If you want to risk it, there are people selling tickets(black market) just outside the stadium usually.

Another choice, is to contact Inter from their website, www.inter.it (http://www.inter.it) and ask them about tickets. They have online sales in Banca Popolare di Milano, not really sure if I got the spellings correct, and it's the safest bet that way.
Anyway, I hope that this is helpful and that you go to the game and have fun :)

J zanetti
31 Aug 06, 07:21
travelling to milan in january 2007 , inter are playing fiorentina , how easy is it to get tickets , where can i get tickets and anyone have not to be missed milan experiences ? i'm taking my 15 year old son from the uk who is italian football crazy.
thanks for your help
steve
Hi Steve,

Looking at the low season ticket figures this season you should not have a problem buying a ticket on match day. Based on my past experience you will only face problem purchasing tickets at face value only when we meet the other big 3-4 in the league. Good luck... ;)

psycrowe
31 Aug 06, 20:03
thanks for your help , much appreciated , any suggestions on the best place to be in the ground . want to be where the atmosphere is at its best .

brehme1989
31 Aug 06, 22:54
If you are tireless yourself, and your son really loves good Italian atmospheres, try Nord 1 :P
If you want to have a nice view of the stadium throughout the game, and want to be sure that you'll watch the game well, try Est 2 or Ouest 2. Ouest is considered to be better, but I wouldn't know ;) Don't get the third pier, that's the only thing I tell you. It's a great experience to go there I suppose, but it's quite far from the stadium, even if you are supposed to watch the game with a good view, it is quite dangerous up there I hear.

My suggestion goes to Ouest 2 ;)

psycrowe
01 Sep 06, 21:49
thanks for the advice , it'll definitely be nord 1 if we can the tickets , what's the point of football if it's not spent with those most passionate and vociferous.
cheers mate

Stefan
02 Sep 06, 08:26
You could try www.ticketone.it (http://www.ticketone.it) short before leaving, or even contact them and ask them from now. They sell tickets for every event in Italy. I got tikets for Inter-Juventus from them, so you could say it's reliable to buy it from there, and that they do hold some tickets :)
If you want to risk it, there are people selling tickets(black market) just outside the stadium usually.

Another choice, is to contact Inter from their website, www.inter.it (http://www.inter.it) and ask them about tickets. They have online sales in Banca Popolare di Milano, not really sure if I got the spellings correct, and it's the safest bet that way.
Anyway, I hope that this is helpful and that you go to the game and have fun :)

Yuko how long before the game did you get tickets for Inter vs Juve from www.ticketone.it?? I would like to know cause I want to see if I can get tickets for the home derby on 11 march from them.

brehme1989
02 Sep 06, 11:17
6 days before the game, and there were tickets available until the last day!

But I also wanted to go to Inter-Milan, but it had NONE available, never! Maybe it's excluded.... :)

Stefan
02 Sep 06, 11:23
6 days before the game, and there were tickets available until the last day!

But I also wanted to go to Inter-Milan, but it had NONE available, never! Maybe it's excluded.... :)

Quess I gotta try one of the official fan clubs than else I will probaly try and go to the Inter - torino game.

Enricos
02 Sep 06, 14:51
thanks for the advice , it'll definitely be nord 1 if we can the tickets , what's the point of football if it's not spent with those most passionate and vociferous.
cheers mate

The Inter ultras aren't in Nord 1, they're in NOrd 2 ;)

Secondo Anello Verde, that's what you need

Stefan
02 Sep 06, 17:24
Anybody know how long before the game gets played can you get tickets at Banco di popolare di milano??

Stefan
02 Sep 06, 18:44
For guys with deep pockets. This site can get you tickets .http://www.soldouteventtickets.com/listings/241/271/8193/Top%20European%20Teams/inter-milan-oet

But their prices are way over the top. I don't know how the hell they are charging these prices which are way more than what is stated on inter.it. Dam it's hard to get tickets if you don't live close to italia. Unless the prices on inter's site aren't update for the new season or that site is only selling the very best seat's it's ridiculous.

But they can get you tickets for the derby.

Dam it's a struggle to get tickets to go and see Inter.

Stefan
03 Sep 06, 10:57
Anybody have expierence in buying tickets via inter.it?? How long before a game can you do it?? And how does it work?? Is the system only italian?

Any help would be appreciated.

padee
03 Sep 06, 13:53
Hi

I am based in Scotland and we have 4 season tickets for Curva Nord (2nd tier).

We will be using the tickets for 5-6 games this season but we can loan them out for reasonable prices when theyre not being used.

Just email me if interested - ryan.i@btinternet.com

Forza Inter

Frisko
03 Sep 06, 14:22
Han the merger master will merge this thread with this one:

http://www.javierzanetti.net/forums/showthread.php?t=657

I'm sure he will anyway :D

XabiAlonso
13 Sep 06, 09:18
Hi guys. Do you think it will be easy to get tickets from your ticket office the day before (Or the day of the game) against Bayern Munich? As long as we bring I.D that wouldnt be a problem would it?

Thanks.

Stefan
13 Sep 06, 12:16
Hi guys. Do you think it will be easy to get tickets from your ticket office the day before (Or the day of the game) against Bayern Munich? As long as we bring I.D that wouldnt be a problem would it?

Thanks.

You can buy tickets right now from inter.it online for that game. Just go to the tickets section of inter.it

XabiAlonso
13 Sep 06, 12:26
I've got the ticket thing up but it's only showing Sampdoria. I click on the Champions League bit and it's blank + I'm not to sure i'd be able to do it anyway as I dont know one word of Italian ;)

Stefan
13 Sep 06, 13:27
I've got the ticket thing up but it's only showing Sampdoria. I click on the Champions League bit and it's blank + I'm not to sure i'd be able to do it anyway as I dont know one word of Italian ;)
Just use google to translate any word you don't understand. the bayern game is only on the 27th so they will probaly only start selling tickets for thta game next week. Yeah just checked on the website the minipasses for cl games only go on sale from 18 September. I presume the individual tickets for the bayern game will then only go on sale next week.

XabiAlonso
13 Sep 06, 14:08
Totally forgot about using a translator.

Thanks for that mate, much appreciated.

Forza ragazzi
13 Sep 06, 16:10
I may repeat others here, if so, I apologize, but I would like to get an answer to "my" match Inter-Cagliari 18 February 2007. I'm going to Milano that weekend with my parents and girlfriend (I'll be 18 and my gfriend 17) and we're obviously after match tickets.

I've talked to an Interista familiar with San Siro and such and he says there'll never in this world be a sold-out stadium for that match and hence tickets can be bought at the stadium on matchday. What he wasn't able to inform me about, was how I could pre-order four tickets for the match. After all, it's very sad going all the way to Milano and end up without tickets.

So, if someone could please inform me on how to get them, ticket prizes and when they'll be up for grabs I'll be forever grateful.

Thanks so much in advance.

Zamat
13 Sep 06, 20:36
I may repeat others here, if so, I apologize, but I would like to get an answer to "my" match Inter-Cagliari 18 February 2007. I'm going to Milano that weekend with my parents and girlfriend (I'll be 18 and my gfriend 17) and we're obviously after match tickets.

I've talked to an Interista familiar with San Siro and such and he says there'll never in this world be a sold-out stadium for that match and hence tickets can be bought at the stadium on matchday. What he wasn't able to inform me about, was how I could pre-order four tickets for the match. After all, it's very sad going all the way to Milano and end up without tickets.

So, if someone could please inform me on how to get them, ticket prizes and when they'll be up for grabs I'll be forever grateful.

I think you can buy tickets on www.ticketone.it with an option of picking them up somewhere in Milano. But it's true there's no way that game will be sold out, impossible. And if it happens (very very unlikely), there's still the black market. The area around the Meazza is full with ticket dealers before the Derby, you don't even have to search for them, they come to you. :D Of course you'll need someone who speaks Italian and can haggle, otherwise you're in for an expensive ride...

Forza ragazzi
13 Sep 06, 20:41
I think you can buy tickets on www.ticketone.it (http://www.ticketone.it) with an option of picking them up somewhere in Milano. But it's true there's no way that game will be sold out, impossible. And if it happens (very very unlikely), there's still the black market. The area around the Meazza is full with ticket dealers before the Derby, you don't even have to search for them, they come to you. :D Of course you'll need someone who speaks Italian and can haggle, otherwise you're in for an expensive ride...

Thank you.

But if not, do you have any experience or anything with ordering tickets through inter.it?

Stefan
14 Sep 06, 08:47

You shouldn't have a problem getting them from inter.it They have an online ticket selling option. You can buy them there a week before the game starts and then you need to bring your id and passport and pick them up from the ticket office at san siro.

Ticket price for the game range between 16 euros and 260 euros. Thats the face value according to inter.it pricing. If you buy from online tour organizers it will be a lot more same goes for the guys selling tickets outside the stadium. Also you could get discounts for your mom and girlfriend tickets.

I am going to watch the home derby on 11 March. I got a contact who's organising the tickets for me.:)

Forza ragazzi
14 Sep 06, 10:38
You shouldn't have a problem getting them from inter.it They have an online ticket selling option. You can buy them there a week before the game starts and then you need to bring your id and passport and pick them up from the ticket office at san siro.

Ticket price for the game range between 16 euros and 260 euros. Thats the face value according to inter.it pricing. If you buy from online tour organizers it will be a lot more same goes for the guys selling tickets outside the stadium. Also you could get discounts for your mom and girlfriend tickets.

I am going to watch the home derby on 11 March. I got a contact who's organising the tickets for me.:)

Thanks to you as well.

Have talked with a milanista who knows the Meazza inside out and he tells me the same things as you, so I might start believe it :D No, kidding...

Thanks again for your help.

padee
17 Sep 06, 11:11
Nothing to worry about - just go to the ticket office at the stadium 2hrs before KO - take passports. Simple!

Alternatively, I can loan you 4 season tickets for Curva Nord.

Stefan
19 Sep 06, 16:03
Totally forgot about using a translator.

Thanks for that mate, much appreciated.

You can buy the tickets now at inter.it the bayern game tickets are available at the moment.

Puma
27 Sep 06, 15:19
I bought my tickets to the Inter v Sampdoria game from Inter.it I made the order a couple of days before the match and then got to the stadium early (3 and a half hours before kickoff) to collect them. The Internet Box Offiice opens 2 hours before kickoff and is outside Gates 4 and 5. I arrived earlier as I was worried about messing up on the underground and catching wrong trains. But all went well.

zack
28 Sep 06, 12:05
Because I Am From Greece And My Dream Is To Go To Milano To See A Game Of My Favorite Inter I Want To Do Some Questions.....
If I Come There I Will Find Ticket Out Of Stadium????
In Big Game As Milan I Want To See This Match...if I Come There I Will Find Ticket Or Be Sold Out???
What Price Of Ticket????
I Want To Come There To See A Big Match But I Dont Know If I Found Ticket.......
Thank You.....

Hussein
29 Sep 06, 23:49
You can buy match tickets online from Inter's website or search google as there are many sites that I can't remember right now. You can also buy the tickets at the stadium on match days.

As for the derby, usually tickets are sold out early, but no worries as I went to the last derby in April after buying the tickets from a hotel called "Antares" in place called "Turro" in Milano. Just search the net for that hotel and you'll find more details. They will buy you the tickets for any Inter game.

Stefan
30 Sep 06, 08:02
If you want to pay face value inter.it is your best bet. the online sites just like the guys outside the stadium overprice the tickets. Other Inter.it you can try the official inter fan clubs they might be able to help you out.

interista
18 Oct 06, 17:03
Guys in general:

-if u go to any game without tickets(even derby) you can still get in. You just need soemone who speaks italian or knows his way around.Like me for example =)
Black market is always present.

-second to find san-siro is very easy. Metro its Lotto station, than you just ask and they point to direction. You cant get lost. Or take a taxi, that the easiest. Costs around 10-15 euros from Duomo

-third if you go to curva nord dont forget to sing loud

-Fourth be carefull in curva, dont start a fight with irriducibili ( thats my most valuable advise here)

Chief100
25 Nov 06, 16:56
Could anyone enlighten me as to what train station is nearest to the San Siro (i.e. within walking distance)?

Me and my girlfriend are travelling from Bergamo next Saturday for the Siena match.

Also, if anyone is about and fancies a pre-match pint I'd certainly be up for it!! :)

interista
26 Nov 06, 03:32
Could anyone enlighten me as to what train station is nearest to the San Siro (i.e. within walking distance)?

Me and my girlfriend are travelling from Bergamo next Saturday for the Siena match.

Also, if anyone is about and fancies a pre-match pint I'd certainly be up for it!! :)

Centrale is the closest. You can take taxi 10 euros or metro from there. But its not a walking distance

Interclub Scotland
26 Nov 06, 16:59

Are you staying in Bergamo Chief??
Have sent you a pm.

cheers

sladdi
03 Jan 07, 19:32
2 friends and i are planning to go to see inter-roma on february 4th...

now, where can i buy tickets? it doesn't seem possible for me to get any from the offical inter site...

help :)

Fabio
03 Jan 07, 21:23
There's a PM for you Sladdi...

blobbo
07 Jan 07, 12:26
Salve,

Sono un tifoso interista che vive all'estero da 7 anni (Regno Unito).
Non ho mai avuto la possibilita' di vedere l'Inter a Milano e sto cercando disperatamente di trovare biglietti por il Inter-Milan in marzo. Ho provato la biglietteria online sul sito, ma non funziona. Ticketone vende solo packetti-hotel (sovraprezzo). Qualcuno puo' aiutarmi indicando dove e' possibile acquistare biglietti per la partita?

Ringrazio di cuore.

Forza Inter!

Fabio
08 Jan 07, 21:39
Ciao, parli inglese??

Aggiungimi a focchiuzzo@hotmail.com e ci parliamo...

;)

Forza ragazzi
15 Jan 07, 15:28
I'm off to Milano in a month and will look to watch Inter-Cagliari on Saturday 17 February. I wonder if anyone with experience can tell where to look for a ticket, at what cost, where in the stands to sit and when to do this. Please. Thanks.

Kato
15 Jan 07, 16:03
would suggest the curva for the best experience. For that game i'd say just buy them outside the stadium before the match

Forza ragazzi
15 Jan 07, 16:22
would suggest the curva for the best experience. For that game i'd say just buy them outside the stadium before the match

Don't know about Curva. My parents and gfriend are joining. I have been told that sections 214-227, preferably 219-222, are good (http://www.inter.it/en/abbonamenti/alanmappa.html), thus secondo anello arancio. Can anyone confirm this? If so, will these section be full when we buy tickets, say, around 5-6 PM?

Stefan
17 Jan 07, 13:49
I'm off to Milano in a month and will look to watch Inter-Cagliari on Saturday 17 February. I wonder if anyone with experience can tell where to look for a ticket, at what cost, where in the stands to sit and when to do this. Please. Thanks.

You could try to buy tickets throught inter.it usually 2 weeks before the game you can do this.

Forza ragazzi
17 Jan 07, 14:43
Have considered this, but have discussed with a friend of mine whom I trust. Have sorted everything out. Thanks anyway, folks :)

Kato
17 Jan 07, 15:50
Good for you then. Hope you enjoy it. I couldn't suggest anything other than the curva as it's the only place iv been ;)

Forza ragazzi
17 Jan 07, 17:22
Good for you then. Hope you enjoy it. I couldn't suggest anything other than the curva as it's the only place iv been ;)

You're not the first who have told me so :) but considering I have my dad, my gfriend and my "to-me-football-doesn't-exist" mum, I'll settle for secondo anello arancio. Fair price compared to experience, both I've heard and seen (on sector view, inter.it).

El Cuchu
21 Apr 07, 10:03
hey guys

I am from Slovenia and I need 3-4 cards for last game of season against Torini. Maybe in CN stand :P this woudl be great. Can some get it for me??

tnx and FORZA INTER

Fabio
21 Apr 07, 11:45
Like I said, I can try but the guy I'm asking is already under enough pressure to get 2 for me + a few for Enricos, so I dont know...

El Cuchu
21 Apr 07, 15:10
If he is good dealer he will do anything to get more and more cards because this make him money. ;) I know that request for this tickets are high.This was expected because we will get scudetto after long time...

Af course, U MUST TRY.

Fabio
22 Apr 07, 18:18
He is not a dealer, he is a friend.

El Cuchu
22 Apr 07, 20:06
He is not a dealer, he is a friend.

yes, i prefer this, but he dealing cards for U;)

FORZA INTER

Tommi_J
03 May 07, 11:33
First of all sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Me and my friend in England are flying out to Milan on the 12th, for the game against Lazio on the 13th.

We have our flights booked etc, but just need match tickets.

When we try and buy them on the inter.it website, it just comes up with a message saying 'manifestazione non essitence' or something like that.

Does anyone know when the tickets will be available? Or where else we can get them from?

We are looking to go in Curva Nord if possible, but if not, anywhere else would be fine.

Help much appreciated,

Tommi.

J zanetti
03 May 07, 11:34
Thread merged

Kato
03 May 07, 11:53
First of all sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Me and my friend in England are flying out to Milan on the 12th, for the game against Lazio on the 13th.

We have our flights booked etc, but just need match tickets.

When we try and buy them on the inter.it website, it just comes up with a message saying 'manifestazione non essitence' or something like that.

Does anyone know when the tickets will be available? Or where else we can get them from?

We are looking to go in Curva Nord if possible, but if not, anywhere else would be fine.

Help much appreciated,

Tommi.

lol we're going on the 12th for the lazio game too.. PM me or add me on msn - katiey86@hotmail.co.uk for ticket info.

The website has been in screw up mode most of the season anyway..

Tommi_J
03 May 07, 12:36
Thanks Katie,

I added you on msn(marek166@hotmail.com)

Enricos
03 May 07, 12:40
If you want to buy them over inter.it: they are only made available a week ahead or something ;)

Kato
03 May 07, 13:07
nah it doesnt work.. tried getting empoli tickets on there a few days before and it has an error

Fabio
03 May 07, 14:43
Tom Hird you stupid idiot.. :D

Tommi_J
03 May 07, 16:48
Tom Hird you stupid idiot.. :D

Shush, not my fault it won't let me buy the tickets anywhere!

Fabio
03 May 07, 18:57
In the meantime, post in the ultras thread about Jorvik....

Kaveh
04 May 07, 13:53
Hi !

Im also goin to se the Inter-Torino game, i will travel with 4 friends from sweden but i cant find any tickets anywhere, as this is my first trip to se inter i would be very thankful if someone could help me. I need to know where i can get tickets for that game.

conmeo
13 May 07, 05:15
Hi,

I'm going to Milan to celebrate our new champion. Anybody knows how to buy the ticket of Inter vs Torino. I tried the official website thousand times, but it doesn't work. You local guys, can you help me?

Thanks

Fabio
14 Jun 07, 16:14
So did you all get to see the Torino game?

Season tickets are currently at 11,000 - this time last year we was at around 5-6,000! :star:

We'e still pondering getting it...

Marco The Butcher
12 Aug 07, 12:15
Dear Everyone (Especially J. Zanetti, Katie, Frisko and Yuko);

Since I think you guys are the most experienced when it comes to information regarding the tickets, please I would appreciate help in the following matter:

I am trying to buy 3 tickets for the opening game of the season against Udinise at the San Siro. The inter.it is still not selling them, neither is ticketone.it. I will hopefully be in Milan by the 23rd or 24th. Where can I buy tickets from the web and collect them there? Also, how much do the tickets normally cost? And where do you advise the seating to be? Can I just buy cheap tickets from there? It will be the first time for me in Milan and Italy and same goes for the 2 friends with me.

Waiting for replies.

Thank you all. And of course if anyone want to give their opinion on the matter then feel free, you dont necessarily have to be Katie, J. Zanetti, Firsko or Yuko. Lol

You can either PM me, email me (sherif_zaki@hotmail.com or ilcapitano@gmail.com) or reply to me here.

Adriano@10
12 Aug 07, 13:08
Well i dont know where u can buy tickets online other then ticketone and inter.it but since u re in milan before the match u could just go to a BPM (banca populare di milano) Filiale and get them there should be no problem when u re there some days before the clash

suazo2929
12 Aug 07, 13:14
on iter.it u can buy them and banca poplare milano....or on the phone you need t call via durini they can help you with that the number is on he inter.it websiter

Fabio
13 Aug 07, 10:43
The cheapest tickets cost E17 in the third tier, then E19-27 in the second tier and finally E28-260 in the first tier.

suazo2929
13 Aug 07, 13:08
i dont understand why no one is buying tickets i live in canada most of the year and i bought season tickets for when i go there....everyone has to realize not to be cheap and do something in return for the team that won its fans the championship...17 euros is nothing.....i hope the ticket situation improves

Handoyo
14 Aug 07, 08:39
The cheapest tickets cost E17 in the third tier, then E19-27 in the second tier and finally E28-260 in the first tier.
What about the non-Curva-Nord section, Fab? Four of my relatives will be coming with me when I go to the Derby this December (God willing) and I don't wanna jeopardize their lives by sitting in the CN. :) They're not Inter supporters and will probably be a neutral during the match (Though I'll kill them if they are anti-Inter or pro-Milan).

Also, is it true that the tickets are only available 2-3 months prior to the match? Cos I was looking around at this website called worldticketshop.com and it costs around farking 250 Euros for this match, surely a rip-off.

By the way, anyone else going for the Derby? We should meet up and thrash a Milanista or two hehe. :)

Hand;)yo

Fabio
14 Aug 07, 12:06
Sites like worldticketshop.com are a big no go, huge rip offs.

The tickets in the 2nd tier for the derby, are 30 Euros in the red and orange stands, where neither of the ultras go. Getting the tickets is another story and not one I can help you much on, because I just get them from a friend...

;)

Zamat
14 Aug 07, 19:20
They start selling tickets for matches about a week before the game.

jsd54
16 Aug 07, 14:50
Hello, I was wondering if individuals not living in Italy are able to use the online ticket purchasing program on inter's website. If so, do you print off the tickets you purchase?

Thanks

Stefan
16 Aug 07, 18:05
Hello, I was wondering if individuals not living in Italy are able to use the online ticket purchasing program on inter's website. If so, do you print off the tickets you purchase?

Thanks

You take your confirmation and passport with you and collect from the ticket office in milano.

JoeBananas
11 Sep 07, 10:07
Ciao,

I will be in Milan from 2nd to 4th of October with some friends of mine and I found out that there is an interesting CL match at the 2nd. Inter vs. PSV. Now my question: Is there any chance to get some tickets for this match (let’s say 5 tickets). How to buy them? It seems impossible to get tickets from Inter’s website. Will this match be sold out or should it be possible to get tickets at the stadium short before the match begins? Or is there any other way to book tickets here from Hamburgo / Germany in advance?

Arrivederci, Benjamin

Stefan
12 Sep 07, 08:37
Ciao,

I will be in Milan from 2nd to 4th of October with some friends of mine and I found out that there is an interesting CL match at the 2nd. Inter vs. PSV. Now my question: Is there any chance to get some tickets for this match (letís say 5 tickets). How to buy them? It seems impossible to get tickets from Interís website. Will this match be sold out or should it be possible to get tickets at the stadium short before the match begins? Or is there any other way to book tickets here from Hamburgo / Germany in advance?

Arrivederci, Benjamin

Depends what you mean by getting tickets at the stadium , if you are willing to use the alternative market there will be guys selling tickets. Not though official channels thought.

And check inter.it 2/1 weeks before the game, you can usually buy tickets from there at that time.

Adriano@10
12 Sep 07, 18:40
Ciao,

I will be in Milan from 2nd to 4th of October with some friends of mine and I found out that there is an interesting CL match at the 2nd. Inter vs. PSV. Now my question: Is there any chance to get some tickets for this match (letís say 5 tickets). How to buy them? It seems impossible to get tickets from Interís website. Will this match be sold out or should it be possible to get tickets at the stadium short before the match begins? Or is there any other way to book tickets here from Hamburgo / Germany in advance?

Arrivederci, Benjamin

Well since i don t think that this match well be sold out u should have no probs getting ticket on the matchday.
I don t know how it is with the CL, But fore normal serie a matches u can get tickets at the stadium at the match day ore at every Banca populare di milano.

Toss_it_up
19 Oct 07, 12:12
Hello i have looket and searched but i cant find tickets to these game Inter Vs Milan on the 23 december.

I find it on som swedish sites but i cost like 200Euro i only want the section2 orange/red.

Sombody who lives in italy know where i can buy tickets online or help me?

Gasparroni
19 Oct 07, 12:19
There are no tickets availble yet for a match that is +2 months way.....i would look on inter.it if i was you.

Toss_it_up
19 Oct 07, 12:33
There are no tickets availble yet for a match that is +2 months way.....i would look on inter.it if i was you.

Inter online ticket saller dont work.
And ticketone.it dont have tickets for thise game so early, i want to find a ticket so i can book man flyight and hotell i have found.

This will be my first time comming to italy.

Michal
19 Oct 07, 13:07
Really no need to start this thread. You should ask it here (http://forza-inter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=657).

Kato
19 Oct 07, 15:30
you'll have to wait til nearer the time.. tickets arent available yet.. and probably won't be on inter.it at all as it rarely works these days..

and same as Fabio really for me, I get them through a friend (most likely the same as him) or through my family.

For a lot of the smaller games u can just buy the tickets from the ticket office outside the ground on the day of the match, or like people have said, BPM in the week leading up to the game.

Toss_it_up
19 Oct 07, 16:07
you'll have to wait til nearer the time.. tickets arent available yet.. and probably won't be on inter.it at all as it rarely works these days..

and same as Fabio really for me, I get them through a friend (most likely the same as him) or through my family.

For a lot of the smaller games u can just buy the tickets from the ticket office outside the ground on the day of the match, or like people have said, BPM in the week leading up to the game.

yeah it's verry boring, i dont want to book the hotel and flight when i am not 100% sure if i get tickets.

If sombody here who can get tickets i will pay you good price if you get tickets to me.

Kato
19 Oct 07, 17:32
I might be going, but not totally sure yet.. If I am then I might be able to help some of you out..

Gazza
30 Oct 07, 16:28
Another request for how to go about getting tickets.

I'll be over for the Lazio game in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately I'll only be arriving the night before the game so I'm assuming the banks where I've heard tickets can be purchased will be closed.

The postal service won't get tickets to me in time if I order online. So, where do I go about getting tickets for the game on the day of the game. Are they sold in the city? Can you pay on the turnstiles?

Thanks.

J zanetti
30 Oct 07, 16:41
The game will not be a sold out, hence you should easily be able to buy whatever tickets available at the Stadio's various ticket offices. :)

Handoyo
30 Oct 07, 18:20
Something inside of me just doesn't feel right. I keep hearing that you can only buy the tickets 10 days before the match but really, do I have to wait until 13 Dec 07 to get the Derby tickets?

Anyone know of a safe way to secure the tickets faster? I don't mind paying a little bit of premium...

Kato
30 Oct 07, 19:04
not worth it to be honest, contact me on msn and i'll sort you something out..

Handoyo
30 Oct 07, 20:38
Whoa, thanks a lot Kay. It's been a long time since we chat anyway, we've got a lot to catch up. ;)

exiter
31 Oct 07, 15:12
Does anyone know when the tickets for Inter - Fenerbachce will be released? Do you think i can trust inter.it i get them from there? And one more thing - are there tickets in the day of the game (somone who has been against PSV will be informed probably)?

Stefan
31 Oct 07, 18:00
Something inside of me just doesn't feel right. I keep hearing that you can only buy the tickets 10 days before the match but really, do I have to wait until 13 Dec 07 to get the Derby tickets?

Anyone know of a safe way to secure the tickets faster? I don't mind paying a little bit of premium...

Handoyo if Katie doesn't manage to get you sorted. You can try this site. http://www.footballencounters.co.uk/page_ViewFixture.asp?IDS=1530&PAGETITLE=Inter%20Milan%20vs%20AC%20Milan

Their prices are very expensive.

Tickets for Fenerbache game gets released about 10 days before the game. And yeah you can trust inter.it. You buy from them and just collect from the ticket office in milano. Legal tickets at the stadium on match day depends on how the italian police view the security situation and also whether it's a sold out game.

Handoyo
01 Nov 07, 01:02
Stef, how did you get your tickets the last time you went for that Derby trip?

Stefan
04 Nov 07, 08:41
Stef, how did you get your tickets the last time you went for that Derby trip?

My contact in the end couldn't get me tickets. so me and my dad were running around the whole town looking for the tickets. In the end we got tickets after asking the guys in San Siro store. One of the Inter fans helped us( the milanista was very rude). He told us just go around the corner to the Inter Club coordination centre. So we got two tickets for 35 euros each.

We also asked the hotel manager and said he could get us tickets but in the end we didn't need him but he said he would have gotten us tickets if we did get some from the IC guys.

But I wouldn't recommend this method it's bad for the heart.:D

Handoyo
05 Nov 07, 08:10
Thanks for the answer. I think I trust this Ken guy that Katie & Frisko told me about. But I'll keep that advice of asking the hotel manager in mind. :)

Hand;)yo

Stefan
12 Nov 07, 11:06
This might interest you Handoyo. This morning I was checking out inter.it's tickets for somebody else and saw you can actually purchase tickets for the derby right now. Not sure if you can get through but it's definitely listed.

Kato
12 Nov 07, 13:09
yeh if he wants to sit in the 3rd tier with binoculars :rolleyes:

Stefan
12 Nov 07, 13:38
yeh if he wants to sit in the 3rd tier with binoculars :rolleyes:

Was only trying to help.:rolleyes:

Handoyo
13 Nov 07, 06:39
3rd tier is good, if it's in the Curva Sud. I can aim my flares at more Milanisti then. :shades:

Ehsan
09 Dec 07, 14:48
Can anyone confirm at all when the derby tickets will be available online? I've heard anywhere between 7 to 10 days before the match, but I need to be online the exact second they're out because we can't risk not getting tickets for this game!

Edit - I'm talking about the full sale in all sectors, not the 3rd tier pre-sale which is already over.

Enricos
09 Dec 07, 23:50
They will put it on inter.it when the ticket sales start, normally about 2 weeks for the game I believe.

You'll be able to buy online, don't worry...

VLE
21 Dec 07, 09:19
Does anyone know if i'll be able to buy tickets when i go to the Meazza on the day of the derby?
I know the official ones are over, but there always seem to be guys selling tickets outside stadium.

Is this still possible with strengthened law (showing ID and stuff), and how much would it cost?

Ehsan
21 Dec 07, 18:31
Does anyone know if i'll be able to buy tickets when i go to the Meazza on the day of the derby?
I know the official ones are over, but there always seem to be guys selling tickets outside stadium.

Is this still possible with strengthened law (showing ID and stuff), and how much would it cost?

You won't be able to do that because they check your name on the ticket and cross check it with your photo ID. I checked out the security at yesterday's coppa game and they were very strict, so I imagine the Derby would be impossible to get into without your name on the ticket.

Kato
21 Dec 07, 22:59
maybe.. though a lot of the times in recent years ive not had ID checked or my ticket checked once i was in the stadium.. depends on ur luck and how late u go in i guess

Ehsan
22 Dec 07, 13:58
VLE, I don't know if you'll get this in time... assuming you're in Milan, you can still get tickets at the book/music shop next to McDonalds in the Galleria next to Duomo. They're not the best seats but you'll get in... I hope you see this because they'll close in two hours and they might be sold out soon.

Katie, last year they didn't check anything as well, but they've installed new security gates and turnstiles and you pass at least 3 security guys on your way in, checking tickets, bags, and ID's. I think it's all because of the recent events, and may become more lenient in the future.

Is anyone else going to be there tomorrow?

Kato
22 Dec 07, 16:36
err dude i know, i go there all the time :lol:

plus my cousin is here every week, he says u should be able to get in fine.

if the security is so tight now, why did i get in using my cousins season ticket just the other week without being asked ID eh??

and how do u observe all of this from bahrain :D:D

Ehsan
22 Dec 07, 22:07
Hahaha I guess our group looks like criminals so they always questioned us!! And I'm in Milan at the moment... obviously for the derby :D which is not so easy to observe from Bahrain ;)

Kato
22 Dec 07, 22:09
depends where in the stadium u go in i guess. But last time i took a glass bottle with vodka and it wasn't checked..

luck of the draw i think.. they'v never really checked me going in curva nord though

INTER
22 Dec 07, 22:20
they'v never really checked me going in curva nord though

You're a girl they don't see you as such a big threat. Their mistake! :lol:

Kato
22 Dec 07, 22:46
lol i enter the stadium with a group of big guys wearing IRR/viking/boys scarves so who knows :D

interista mostar
22 Dec 07, 22:55
you can find some tickets on this http://s5.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=64142
its not very expensive

Enricos
22 Dec 07, 23:11
I'll be there tomorrow too

btw: My friend got checked for Inter-Napoli (because of the Napoli ultras) and we just said someone had stolen his passport and we got in ;)

makempire
23 Dec 07, 11:54
Hello Everyone...

Me and few friends (Inter fans), want to come in Milano for CL game against Liverpool. So, we need help.

1. We are from Macedonia, we will take train, or bus, so, that's, not the problem.
2. Problem are tickets. When can I buy tickets? Match is in marth..
3. What is best way to get to the stadium?
4. Are there some cheep places to spend the night after the game?

Djorkaeff
25 Dec 07, 11:15
Please BAN interista mostar.

Luka
28 Dec 07, 08:51
I am here to confirm what I think I know.

About the tickets for Liverpool return leg... If I will be day early(monday), there shouldn't be any problem to buy tickets for Curva Nord in the ticket-booths outside the stadium right ?

Luka
29 Dec 07, 15:28
Guys, please, it's very important to me. Interisti who are going to every inter match should be able to put some light on this ticket issue. I don't want anything specific, because of course noone can predict the future, but any assumptions from regular Meazza visitors?

Like I've said we are going with some of the other polish fans, and we would like to know if there should be any problems with getting the tickets the day before the game(Monday).

From what I think... it is the midle of the week, many people are buying the tickets just before the game, or in the same day that the game is played on, so the risk is minimal. Is my thinking logical and close to the truth ?

cheers

VLE
29 Dec 07, 16:18
VLE, I don't know if you'll get this in time... assuming you're in Milan, you can still get tickets at the book/music shop next to McDonalds in the Galleria next to Duomo. They're not the best seats but you'll get in... I hope you see this because they'll close in two hours and they might be sold out soon.

Katie, last year they didn't check anything as well, but they've installed new security gates and turnstiles and you pass at least 3 security guys on your way in, checking tickets, bags, and ID's. I think it's all because of the recent events, and may become more lenient in the future.

Is anyone else going to be there tomorrow?

Sorry for the very late response, it was my gf who was looking for the ticket, and she was able to get it without any problem(though I sent her an email based on your info). Thank you ehsan, truly appreciated.

Luka
02 Jan 08, 19:58
I hope, I won't be recognised here, as a spamer, or something, but it's just so important for me.

Me, and a few people from Poland are on the verge of buying plane tickets, and such an info would be priceless.

Guys, please, it's very important to me. Interisti who are going to every inter match should be able to put some light on this ticket issue. I don't want anything specific, because of course no one can predict the future, but any assumptions from regular Meazza visitors?

Like I've said we are going with some of the other polish fans, and we would like to know if there should be any problems with getting the tickets the day before the game(Monday).

cheers

Ehsan
02 Jan 08, 21:12
I'm not an expert, but here are some educated guesses that might help you:

Nobody really knows until the tickets are officially released. My understanding is that any game with UK fans is expensive and easily sold out because they have no problem with spending a lot of money to travel and support their team anywhere in Europe. This will add a lot of stress on home seats as well because away fans can buy them up.

The official tickets will probably be released 2 weeks before the game for season ticket holders. During this week, most of the good seats will be snatched up. If you are willing to pay 200 to 300 Euro or so, then you can get one of these assigned to your name. The price is ridiculously inflated, but it's guaranteed.

A week before the game, general presales will start. Tickets will be available at Banca Popolare di Milano and Banca di Legnano. If you don't go for the season ticket option, then the banks should be your first destination as soon as you set foot in Milan.

A good thing is that this year I've noticed the online tickets at inter.it finally working. With a little understanding of Italian and some luck, you should be able to get tickets online. (I'm pretty sure they didn't release CL tickets last year online). But this year looks promising because Fener tickets were sold online.

(Online ticket sales will start concurrently with the banks... if you can't be in Italy one week before the game, be sure to be online!)

Finally, you can try your luck one day before the game or outside the stadium. Even black market tickets would be okay because they are letting go of all the extra security after the derby. If you can't get into one gate you can just sneak into the next. (But you'll end up paying a lot if they're sold out)

Bottom line is: If you want peace of mind then go for the expensive option now. If you're budget conscious and a bit more adventurous, wait until the official ticket release. And if you've got a heart of stone, go outside the stadium before the game ;). I'm sure other people on the forum have more insight, especially as the match gets nearer, so wait for more opinions - but remember, Liverpool haven't been to Milan in decades, so I doubt anyone can predict how the tickets will go.

There were a couple more questions:
- For accommodation just search online
- To get to the stadium just follow the crowds :) Seriously, get down to the nearest metro station and get a €1 ticket. You should see Inter fans several hours before the game, so just get in and follow them to the stadium. If you get lost just ask for "San Siro" or "Meazza" and anyone can point you in the right direction.

Enricos
02 Jan 08, 21:12
Well, for regular games you should be just fine...

I don't know about a CL-game, especially Liverpool :|

You'll always be able to buy tickets (black market) but they'll be more expensive...

Kato
02 Jan 08, 22:06
the nearest metro station is lotto btw, then just walk past the mcdonalds and follow the big road with the graffiti and stalls on ;)

for me the best 'seats' are la curva, not expensive and try for these online before u leave.. this way ud just pick up ur ticket at the game

also, try buying from the bookshop next to mcdonalds inside la galleria at piazza del duomo - metro station duomo then head into the huge arch style thing next to it which has prada etc inside.. next to the mcdonalds head down the stairs into the bookshop and ask somebody about tickets

Luka
03 Jan 08, 09:51
Thanks guys!!!!

One more question that bothers me. Is there any way to pick up the online tickets earlier than 2 hours before the game? It's just precaution. If there will be some problem with picking up these tickets we will be screwed :/

Kato
03 Jan 08, 14:10
nope u pick them up at the internet ticket station after 7pm on a night game and about 1 hr 30 before in a day game also.

Don't see why this should be a problem though, cos u should be heading to the stadio around this time if it's ur first time

Luka
03 Jan 08, 15:49
Don't see why this should be a problem though, cos u should be heading to the stadio around this time if it's ur first time
This is no problem at all. We will be heading to the stadio probably even earlier. And I was at San Siro before.

It's just that, I don't want to be left out of the game, if we'll get to the ticket window, and they will say, something is wrong etc. I would be much calmer if I could pick the tickets right away after will get to the Milano. That way, in case something is wrong, we could still get the tickets in town.

I am sure you can understand me, it's not like I'm going for a pack of candy to the convinience store, so I want to get as much information as I can.

Thanks again guys for your insight !

Kato
03 Jan 08, 15:58
well as long as u got email confirmation i doubt anything can go wrong.

i'll most likely be using internet to get tickets for this game too... used it a few times now and nothings been wrong yet

Luka
03 Jan 08, 17:05
well as long as u got email confirmation i doubt anything can go wrong.

i'll most likely be using internet to get tickets for this game too... used it a few times now and nothings been wrong yet
Great to see somebody, who used it frequently.

I just hope it will work, as from what I've read it works, and other times it doesn't.

Kato
03 Jan 08, 17:20
yeh it's touch and go.

well i'll most likely be in milano from the 8th or 9th to see the reggina game and join the 100 anni festa.. so if ur really stuck maybe i can help u out closer to the time..

Luka
03 Jan 08, 17:46
yeh it's touch and go.

well i'll most likely be in milano from the 8th or 9th to see the reggina game and join the 100 anni festa.. so if ur really stuck maybe i can help u out closer to the time..
Thanks Katie, I really apritiate your innitiative.

But it will be like 10 - 15 of people with me on this game, and I think you didn't know that ;)

So as you see, the stake here isn't just one single ticket. But I think we'll be okay. We'll try the online ticketing, if that won't work we will buy the tickets in milano. I would be really suprised if we would get stuck a day before the game.

ps. Where will you be most likely on the stadium? If CN, maybe we could get together for a little cheat-chat before the game ? No strings attached ;)

Kato
03 Jan 08, 18:21
yeh i'll be CN of course..

well if i'm definitely going to be there the weekend before i could buy all ur tickets if u send me copies of ur passports etc.. see what happens closer to it anyway

Luka
03 Jan 08, 18:56
Katie, could you check your PM's ?

Toss_it_up
03 Jan 08, 20:27
Hello i found a verry cheap flightticket to Milano.

Copenhagen - Bergamo 25-Euro
I am planning to se the Inter - Pool game.

I will be in milano 3days , it's perfect i will land in milan o at 13.00 so i can go to the game , but i'm afraid the Online ticket shop will not work.
So i dont know if i should buy the tickets.

Dam that you cant buy tickets right now would be much easier.
Would like to have 4-5tickets.

Adam
03 Jan 08, 22:21
Does anyone know when you can start booking tickets for the MIlan-Inter match in May?

Stefan
05 Jan 08, 19:23
Does anyone know when you can start booking tickets for the MIlan-Inter match in May?

Usually 2 weeks before the game.

Toss_it_up
07 Jan 08, 22:38
Inter season ticket holders can buy tickets during the pre-sales phase from Monday 21 January to Wednesday 20 February.

Tickets will be on general sale from Thursday 21 February until Monday 10 March.

Inter - Liverpool

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=28341&L=en

I hope it will be some tickets left on the 21 Feb when i am buying.

marc
08 Jan 08, 09:25
edited, won't be needed by the looks of this forum.

el voz
10 Jan 08, 11:23
edited, won't be needed by the looks of this forum.

im lookin/wondering will tickets for the game in italy be easy to get for liverpool fans ?

can anyone advise

from what i see your stadium is rarely if ever full

can we buy tickets over there ok ?

cheers

brehme1989
10 Jan 08, 11:29
The stadium will be a sold out, depending on the first game as well. But if you are looking for Liverpool tickets in the Milano game, you should ask in England, not here. I doubt they'd sell away fans tickets in Milano ;)

el voz
10 Jan 08, 11:31
The stadium will be a sold out, depending on the first game as well. But if you are looking for Liverpool tickets in the Milano game, you should ask in England, not here. I doubt they'd sell away fans tickets in Milano ;)

thanks for the reply

i mean if i cant get for the liverpool end here

can i get over there in the inter end easily enough ??

brehme1989
10 Jan 08, 11:57
I think you should be able to find a ticket quite easily if you search for one when they are out ;)

scutzon
12 Jan 08, 02:11
I got my tickets for the Milan derby (23 Dec 07) two days before the game, outside the stadium. Lots of guys near Gate 15. I got a pair of tickets (my brother and I) for 150 Euros, which was quite expensive. Could've gotten it much cheaper, but I'm not that good at bargaining.

Handoyo
14 Jan 08, 13:58
F*ck that, Scutzon, you went to the Derby and you're not telling us the story!? :fero:;)

By the way, getting to the stadium is pretty darn easy. Just take the metro (Red line I believe) and find a station called "Lotto" and once you get there, it's pretty near to the stadium and you can just walk with the crowd. Or, you can take the free shuttle bus that comes along every 5 minutes from the station to the stadium.

scutzon
15 Jan 08, 10:08
Haha. Well, if you insist. I was on tour to Europe with my family. Our first stop was Rome, then Venice and Milan. We're supposed to be staying only one night in Milan on the 21st, but I got wind of the Milan derby on the 23rd (Yeah, I forgot. :P), so I begged my parents to let us stay a couple of days.

We went to the stadium on the 21st and walked around the empty stadium, was about to give up when we reached Gate 15 and had this couple of guys asking us whether we wanted tickets for the match. We said yes, and they had two, so my brother and I grabbed it for 150 Euros, which like I said were waay too expensive. Then we got in the San Siro store and bought a few stuffs. I got a scarf (which I wore to the game), and a flag kinda thing. My brother got a handphone chain with the Inter badge on it. Then we went on the San Siro museum and tour. They actually led us into the changing rooms to take photos. Milan's changing room had these really sweet seats, and my brother sat on it. I despised him for the whole day afterwards.

Anyways, on the matchday, my brother and I took the red line, but we stopped at the Di Angeli, where there was supposedly trams to San Siro, but I think due to the traffic, the tram stopped some way off the stadium, so we had to walk quite a long way. The stadium was crowded as hell. we managed to squeeze in and were seated by 2.30pm, so we had a little time to absorb the atmosphere and take a couple of pics. We're sitting at the third tier Blue Zone, so there was a mix of Interistas and Milanistas. Soon, the match started and I think you all pretty much knew how it went. There was a Milanista sitting beside me and he screamed at my face when Pirlo scored. So my brother and I got back at him when Cambiasso scored. God, that was sweet.

Yeah, well. That's pretty much it. Couldn't have wished for a better Christmas present. :D

Handoyo
15 Jan 08, 17:12
Wait, wtf, so you went on THIS Derby?

"I got my tickets for the Milan derby (23 Dec 06) two days before the game, outside the stadium."

Man f*ck that, you were in Italy in the same time that I was. :D We should have arranged a meeting!

scutzon
18 Jan 08, 14:48
Wait, wtf, so you went on THIS Derby?

"I got my tickets for the Milan derby (23 Dec 06) two days before the game, outside the stadium."

Man f*ck that, you were in Italy in the same time that I was. :D We should have arranged a meeting!
Whoops. Got the year wrong. Yeah, it was the last derby, 23 Dec 07. My bad. You were in Italy at that time too? Damn. I came back to the forum like 20 days late.:)

Luka
07 Feb 08, 12:51
I have the following question:

If there is, say a limit in the likes of 1 ticket per person, if you're ordering through online, can you order from the same credit card number, but for many people? Let's say I'm ordering tickets for myself and 2 other people, and I'm doing the order 3 times giving my credit card number, but the information for every person is different?

bjwam4
03 Mar 08, 22:46
I'm going to be in Milan from the 18th - 24th of March. I am trying to get Juve-Inter tickets but I really want to stay away from buying from an internet site. I have been reading some of the posts on this thread and seems somewhat likely that I could maybe get tickets at the stadium a few days before the game.

Does anyone think this game will be sold out? Can I get the tickets from Inter.it? Should I wait till I get to Italy?

Additionally, if anyone is going to this game we should meet up. Any info would be appreciated. This will be my first time to Italy and hopefully my first Inter game.

Stefan
05 Mar 08, 17:43
Inter-Juve is always officially sold out. But there are ways and means to get tickets. You just need to ask the right people.

This thread should tell you were to ask. If you can I would through inter.it

bjwam4
07 Mar 08, 02:45
Thanks Stefan. I'm gonna try through Inter.it. Otherwise I'm just gonna fly to Milan and see if I can get tickets there.

Handoyo
11 Mar 08, 02:05
I'm going to be in Milan from the 18th - 24th of March. I am trying to get Juve-Inter tickets but I really want to stay away from buying from an internet site. I have been reading some of the posts on this thread and seems somewhat likely that I could maybe get tickets at the stadium a few days before the game.

Does anyone think this game will be sold out? Can I get the tickets from Inter.it? Should I wait till I get to Italy?

Additionally, if anyone is going to this game we should meet up. Any info would be appreciated. This will be my first time to Italy and hopefully my first Inter game.
It should be sold out.

You know, Katie gave me an inter.it link for a telephone number that you can call in advance if you're a foreigner and plan to watch an Inter match. Try searching the news archive in inter.it under those "ticket info" heading or something and see if you can get it. If I'm not wrong, it should be starting from the home match against Roma this season.

Kato
11 Mar 08, 14:12
or just ask Don Kato nicely and she might have the number saved :P

Handoyo
12 Mar 08, 02:36
Don Kato. :lol: You guys have new names now? Don Timothio, Don Kato and Don Michele? :D

Anyways, did a simple search and here you go (http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?L=en&N=28677).

Kato
12 Mar 08, 11:37
Don kato has existed since high school in one form or another, the sicilian blood brings that one ;)

anyway..

some bad news... I knew this wasn't the last of this in November..

Inter v Juventus: ticket info
Wednesday, 12 March 2008 11:54:24
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/104886.jpg MILAN - According to the indications of the Italian police, F.C. Internazionale communicates the following ticket information for the upcoming Serie A match between Inter and Juventus at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza on Saturday 22 March:
1) The sale of tickets over the internet has been suspended.
2) Only residents in the province of Milan can purchase tickets through the remaining official sales points. A one ticket per person rule will apply, and no tickets can be transferred to third parties.
3) The sector usually reserved for away fans will remain closed.

bjwam4
12 Mar 08, 13:57
Crap. Well thanks for all the help anyways. I'm going to contact my hotel in Milan.

Is it because the fans are going to be so hostile after the CL or something? This is why I hate Italian football sometimes.

Suneet
12 Mar 08, 15:42
Crap. Well thanks for all the help anyways. I'm going to contact my hotel in Milan.

Is it because the fans are going to be so hostile after the CL or something? This is why I hate Italian football sometimes.

It is probably because of the fact that we hate Jubentini. They dont want to take any risks and I think it makes sense. I doubt any of our fans went to Turin in November.

Kato
12 Mar 08, 16:58
yeh it's cos it's a high risk game. That's why they did the same with the Atalanta game in November.

Well good luck getting in contact with the hotel

Handoyo
13 Mar 08, 07:48
I'd still try and get the tickets anyway. Paying hundreds of Euros for an official ticket and risking getting thrown out of the match is still worth it, because if you're like me, you won't get the chance to watch Inter very often.

Kato
13 Mar 08, 12:28
u cant buy the ticket without the ID han. Unless u can get the hotel to write u the permission and get hold of a ticket at the same time.

I tried this in November for Atalanta.. It's why they've disabled internet and phone sales for the Juve game.

bjwam4
16 Mar 08, 19:53
Well I guess I might be able to make the Inter-Genoa game. Will inter.it sell these tickets? Any suggestions?

Stefan
17 Mar 08, 23:19
Well I guess I might be able to make the Inter-Genoa game. Will inter.it sell these tickets? Any suggestions?

Since that's an away game I got no idea.

daan86
26 Apr 08, 16:27
Does anybody know if they sell tickets on the matchday and where? I want to visit the game tomorow but its not possible to buy them online!

Please reply soon

many thanks!!!

Kato
26 Apr 08, 19:25
is a small game so should be ok.. get to stadium a few hrs before and there's a stand named biglietteria nord.. ask in there and make sure u take passport/id with u.

daan86
26 Apr 08, 20:33
Thank you really much!

nzinter
18 Jul 08, 13:21
I am traveling to milan and I would love to nowif their are any where i can find an inter store or any thing having to do with inter

Luka
18 Jul 08, 13:26
There is one store for the football in general, but there is a big section of solely inter stuff at Piazza Duomo, behind the cathedrall.

And ofcourse there is inter store in San Siro.

Stefan
18 Jul 08, 13:26
I am traveling to milan and I would love to nowif their are any where i can find an inter store or any thing having to do with inter

Domo has an football store and san siro has the san siro store. Which has lots and lots of stuff for both teams. Also at the stadium their is a tour of the museum.

Shafs
18 Jul 08, 13:28
Just go 2 the San Siro & they'll have a store that is Inter and Milan combined, they'll also have a museum thats also combined and a tour.

nzinter
18 Jul 08, 13:58
im going to the san siro and i heard their is a store behind the church

nzinter
18 Jul 08, 13:58
they'll also have a museum thats also combined and a tour.[/QUOTE]

thats interesting

nzinter
18 Jul 08, 14:03
[QUOTE=Luka;350594]There is one store for the football in general, but there is a big section of solely inter stuff at Piazza Duomo, behind the cathedrall.

where is that

nzinter
18 Jul 08, 14:04
i here their is a great soccer store behind a church

AntonTheGreat
18 Jul 08, 15:59
The airPort has some nice inter products as well. To be honest, it has a wide variety of things.!!!

Luka
18 Jul 08, 16:08
where is that
It is on Piazza Duomo, just ask somebody and he will point you to that store.

La Bling
18 Jul 08, 16:52
Football Team. I think its near the Piazza Duomo. Has Inter, Milan, Juventus and Italy stuff. I got the majority of my Inter stuff while from Football Team while I was in Milan.

AntonTheGreat
18 Jul 08, 17:09
The one in the airport is nice (only sells inter milan roma and juve things) (some items are expensive, but only about 2-8 euros more then the other stores. But its convenient and has a lot. If i remember correctly they also have a nike store which had all the new products. Check those 2 places out!

tonyloo
18 Jul 08, 17:12
There's a smaller shop in here aswell, if you face the duomo its to the left, you cant miss it.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1106/660317430_bfdc8bfb2e.jpg?v=0

nzinter
18 Jul 08, 17:27
thank you i leave tonite im so pissed i justed missed training

rockball
18 Jul 08, 17:44
thank you i leave tonite im so pissed i justed missed training

Does the reach on time rule by Mourinho apply to you too :D

La Brujita
10 Aug 08, 23:27
I'm planning to attend Milan's derby in the 28th of September. I am trying to get tickets at inter's supports side but I don't want to purchase from internet. I've asked a few people and they recommended that I wait till I get to Milan and buy the tickets from the stadium a few days or from black market. That plan doesn't seem to be right, as I want to be sure that I'm attending and not take a big risk going there and finding no tickets. By the way, I'm going there with my brother, who's always an interista(thanks to me :P).

Does anyone know if I can buy the tickets at Inter's side from people on matchday? Can I get the tickets from Inter.it? Should I wait till I get to Italy?

By the way, I'm in Austria now(vacation), do you think if I went to Milan now I can get two tickets?

Thanks in advance.

Kato
10 Aug 08, 23:39
tickets will be available 2 weeks before the game, ur unlikely to get anything just before the match as it's our away fixture, so we won't have a huge allocation.

Internet or friends in milano are usually the only way for this

La Brujita
11 Aug 08, 00:01
So do you recommend me any internet sites?

and how am I going to get the tickets (are they going to mail them or just pick them up later when im there?)

In case those are the only ways to get the tickets then I might not go at all =\
wow, such a huge disappointment

what about hotels, can they get me tickets?

Stefan
11 Aug 08, 00:10
So do you recommend me any internet sites?

and how am I going to get the tickets (are they going to mail them or just pick them up later when im there?)

In case those are the only ways to get the tickets then I might not go at all =\
wow, such a huge disappointment

what about hotels, can they get me tickets?

Hotels can. Somebody at the hotel will have connections.

Best bet if you want the tickets before hand is inter.it. Other options are through an inter supporters club if you have one in your country.

La Brujita
11 Aug 08, 08:38
I know nothing in Italian, so I don't think I'll be able to book through Inter.it, btw how am I going to get the tickets if I booked through it?

Kato
11 Aug 08, 09:32
theres an internet pick up stand, they'll tell u which gate its located close to.

it's actually really easy to book online, though actually I don't know if they sell tickets online for the away fixture derby?!

as stefan said, hotel is an option but be prepared to stand in la curva, as the other sections are pretty much milanisti only

Forza ragazzi
11 Aug 08, 10:01
I'm also going. Top priority is to get two at inter.it.

Katie, sure about the two week release?

La Brujita
11 Aug 08, 10:50
I'm sorry for asking too many questions.

But can I book from Inter.it in english? cause I really can't understand italian

Luka
11 Aug 08, 10:58
I thought it is imposible to get away match tickets, as they are first reserved for season card holders, and fan clubs(CN).

If we take only the CN fanclub season holders, it will take a big part of the whole set of tickets given to Inter for this game.

I'm sorry for asking too many questions.

But can I book from Inter.it in english? cause I really can't understand italian
You can. I did it when I was going to Pool's game. But like I've said. This is away game, I don't think there will be any online selling on this game.

Stefan
11 Aug 08, 11:25
Could try milans site since they are the home team for that fixture. Just making sure you site in the neutral sectors and not curva sud.

Puma
11 Aug 08, 11:37
http://www.footballencounters.co.uk/

Ilkinio
11 Aug 08, 12:04
Great site. Thanks, Puma!

Kato
11 Aug 08, 12:49
lol there's no way i'd pay that much to sit in the 3rd tier.. u can buy a CL pass and watch 4 home games for less than these guys are charging to watch catania from the 3rd tier..

damn these companies

Kato
11 Aug 08, 12:52
I'm also going. Top priority is to get two at inter.it.

Katie, sure about the two week release?

yes it's usually 2 weeks, normal games are 1 week.

Luka, u can sometimes get tickets for them, I went to the away derby fixture in 06/07

and as for neutral sections, there arent that many during the derby :D

all information will be added to inter.it closer to the date though

Stefan
11 Aug 08, 14:19
yes it's usually 2 weeks, normal games are 1 week.

Luka, u can sometimes get tickets for them, I went to the away derby fixture in 06/07

and as for neutral sections, there arent that many during the derby :D

all information will be added to inter.it closer to the date though

What I meant by that is mixed sections. When I attended the derby I sat in the second orange tier. The majority were interisti but there were quite a few milanisti scattered amongst us.