PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Maslany
06 Jul 10, 01:48
He didnt feel inferior to houllier and he didnt hate houllier. Dont forget thatRafa hates Jose and Jose does not think highly of Rafa. just a couple of months ago, Jose said Rafa and Wenger would have been fired if they were coaching serious teams, and that he does not understand how a coach liek rafa who has won nothing in years can still have a job.
Well that coach beat Mourinho's ass several times, and i'm really sorry for what i'm gonna say now, cuz from ultimate Mou hater i became his biggest lover, but he isn't our coach anymore.. so i will respect and cheer for our current coach, won't jump in conclusions and wait and see what the new season brings. And if karma works again (it always does, and i strongly believe in it) there will be a face to face meeting between Mou and Benitez on the pitch and Mou will be surprised.

blackmore
06 Jul 10, 01:52
Well that coach beat Mourinho's ass several times, and i'm really sorry for what i'm gonna say now, cuz from ultimate Mou hater i became his biggest lover, but he isn't our coach anymore.. so i will respect and cheer for our current coach, won't jump in conclusions and wait and see what the new season brings. And if karma works again (it always does, and i strongly believe in it) there will be a face to face meeting between Mou and Benitez on the pitch and Mou will be surprised.

in karma u mean sepp right...??? :lol::lol:

Maslany
06 Jul 10, 01:57
in karma u mean sepp right...??? :lol::lol:

Exactly :lol:

Alex de Large
06 Jul 10, 02:25
Benitez and Mourinho don't each other, come on, its a show, like wwe.

Deji
06 Jul 10, 02:43

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you have been reading too many tabloids and have forgotten to review the facts. stop listening to useless cliches. I have watched English football for years, and please ask any person who watches English football. Mourinho's teams always out played bentez's teams. Mourinho even humiliated Benitez infront of the Liverpool crowdf at Anfield. The game ended 4-1 to chelsea. The only time Rafa beat Mourinho was on penalties and on a goal that did not cross the line.

You really want to play against mourinho's Real Madrid? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: It is you who would be shocked at what will happen. You dont know mourinho thats why...This is a man who knows the ins and outs of Inter Milan and u want to come against him? :lol::lol: look at chelsea..with all their stars, Mourinho brought them to their knees, beating them home and away. Even barcelona could not beat chelsea home and away. you will be stunned!

Oh bu the way, could you explain the karma part? dictionary defines karma as:

The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny.

you want mourinho to "pay" for what? for wining the CL for the first time in over 40 years in Inter's history? for winning the treble for the first time in gthe history of italian football? :lol::lol: year, he will "pay" for that! had he known, he would never have done it! :lol:

Maslany
06 Jul 10, 03:13
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you have been reading too many tabloids and have forgotten to review the facts. stop listening to useless cliches. I have watched English football for years, and please ask any person who watches English football. Mourinho's teams always out played bentez's teams. Mourinho even humiliated Benitez infront of the Liverpool crowdf at Anfield. The game ended 4-1 to chelsea. The only time Rafa beat Mourinho was on penalties and on a goal that did not cross the line.

You really want to play against mourinho's Real Madrid? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: It is you who would be shocked at what will happen. You dont know mourinho thats why...This is a man who knows the ins and outs of Inter Milan and u want to come against him? :lol::lol: look at chelsea..with all their stars, Mourinho brought them to their knees, beating them home and away. Even barcelona could not beat chelsea home and away. you will be stunned!

Oh bu the way, could you explain the karma part? dictionary defines karma as:

you want mourinho to "pay" for what? for wining the CL for the first time in over 40 years in Inter's history? for winning the treble for the first time in gthe history of italian football? :lol::lol: year, he will "pay" for that! had he known, he would never have done it! :lol:The only mistake Mou did here is the stupid way he left, and all that drama he created, he made everything about him, taking the credit out of our players without whom he would've never won those titles. He is so arrogant sometimes, and i want him to pay for that. And you dear, are underestimating our players by saying the things you just said, and yes i want to see us playing against Real to prove you wrong. You are basically saying Mourinho is the main factor we won the treble this year, and we all know how determined our players were this season. So please stop with the pathetic laughs and bias comments, and that attitude "i'm always right about everything" gets you nowhere!

Deji
06 Jul 10, 03:52
The only mistake Mou did here is the stupid way he left, and all that drama he created, he made everything about him, taking the credit out of our players without whom he would've never won those titles. He is so arrogant sometimes, and i want him to pay for that. And you dear, are underestimating our players by saying the things you just said, and yes i want to see us playing against Real to prove you wrong. You are basically saying Mourinho is the main factor we won the treble this year, and we all know how determined our players were this season. So please stop with the pathetic laughs and bias comments, and that attitude "i'm always right about everything" gets you nowhere!

:palm::palm::palm::palm:

blackmore
06 Jul 10, 05:04
getting back to wes.....

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/806231/ce/uk/?cc=4716&ver=global

sneijd'or.....

http://translate.google.com.sg/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/&ei=SKsyTN-fGsuErAeKkK3HBA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CDIQ7gEwAg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dcalciomercato%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4AC AW_enSG376SG377

CafeCordoba
06 Jul 10, 08:11
The renewal of Sneijder's contract is also talked. It's speculated two-year extension will be proposed with +1m€ raise from 4m€ to 5m€ annually.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D8349

I'm pretty okay with that. Hopefully Sneijder won't be asking more when these ManUtd rumors starts to appear.

Besnik
06 Jul 10, 09:57
It would be one of the worst moves ever if we sell Sneijder to ManUtd.

He is our main reason that we won the treble.

ps. I hope it will happen as Cafe said.

Toninu
06 Jul 10, 10:51
I don't see Wes leaving he seems like a loyal player who gives his heart out to a club but I don't know in today's football everything is possible.

Alex de Large
06 Jul 10, 12:01
He isn't an Interista or whatever, but he owes a lot to Inter.

DARi0
06 Jul 10, 15:08
Sneijder besides being the playmaker we lacked FOR YEARS, he is our lucky charm! We don't lose when he plays for us!! I can't even think of selling him, no matter the price!!! He is the perfect #10 for us and has the best years ahead of him!

Hope he wins FIFA Ballon d`Or, he had a much better season than Messi/RUNaldo/etc ;)

mario.santon
06 Jul 10, 16:31
Sneijed looks like reasonable person, there's a chance he can stay with us for a long long time

pazzainteramala
06 Jul 10, 17:29
forza sneijder, score today and knock uruguay out and you are a step closer to the golden boot.

Big Willy
06 Jul 10, 20:10
Fuck you united! Sneijder will stay with us 200 years :P

Dylan
06 Jul 10, 21:05
Sneijder isn't moving . Piss away it's only tabloid reports. Super Wes stays here. Great goal

Choppin Onions
06 Jul 10, 21:09
Wes isn't moving. Just a bunch of English tabloid bullshit as Irish said. He certainly wouldn't be moving for 25 million either. Not after the season he's had and is still having.

Michael
06 Jul 10, 21:28
And Sneijd'Or continues his quest for the Ballon d'Or. Make way bitches!!

Alex de Large
06 Jul 10, 21:29
3 assists and 4 goals so far no? max assistman and scorer from one of the finalists... amazing.

blackmore
06 Jul 10, 21:30
SNEIJD'OR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael
06 Jul 10, 21:32
3 assists and 4 goals so far no? max assistman and scorer from one of the finalists... amazing.

I don't know about the assists but he has 5 goals and now tied with Villa for the Golden Boot.

dynasty27
06 Jul 10, 21:37
Haha again Sneijder celebrated his teammates' goals more than his own.

Alex de Large
06 Jul 10, 21:38
Unfortuntely, one of the 2 goals against Brazil finally isn't counted for fifa. so he only has 4: 1 japan, 1 eslovaquia, 1 brazil, 1 uruguay.

Michael
06 Jul 10, 21:42
Unfortuntely, one of the 2 goals against Brazil finally isn't counted for fifa. so he only has 4: 1 japan, 1 eslovaquia, 1 brazil, 1 uruguay.

I think you missed the explanation in the Ned vs Uru game thread. Fifa has him at 4 goals but 5 games played. That means his goals and games played have not been updated. He should have 5 goals and played 6 games after the Uruguay match.

This is the FIFA link on Brazil vs. Netherlands. He scored both goals.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/round=249718/match=300061507/index.html

Inter Siamo Noi
06 Jul 10, 21:42
AdL - No, FIFA said that the own goal of Melo given to Sneijder. It's official so Sneijder have 5 goals.

Alex de Large
06 Jul 10, 21:56
Ok i see. Hopefully Villa will not score tomorrow.

Besnik
06 Jul 10, 22:06
Wow!! :D

Never thought that Sneijder will be competitor for the golden boot, lol. Actually he has 5 goals, and if Villa won't score against Germany tomorrow, there's great chance that Sneijder can win both trophies like Ballon d'Or and Golden boot. I don't wanna exaggerate but I'm pretty sure that Villa won't score tomorrow.

Although I'm very happy that Sneijder scored tonight, I'm quite confident that his goal was offside.

Well done Wesley!! :thumbsup:

blackmore
06 Jul 10, 22:08
Wow!! :D

Never thought that Sneijder will be competitor for the golden boot, lol. Actually he has 5 goals, and if Villa won't score against Germany tomorrow, there's great chance that Sneijder can win both trophies like Ballon d'Or and Golden boot. I don't wanna exaggerate but I'm pretty sure that Villa won't score tomorrow.

Although I'm very happy that Sneijder scored tonight, I'm quite confident that his goal was offside.

Well done Wesley!! :thumbsup:

it cant be offside, cause it came off the defender first right..??

La Bling
06 Jul 10, 22:10

Deflections don't count.

blackmore
06 Jul 10, 22:46
Deflections don't count.

LOL!!!!

were playing football here not ice-hockey...:lol::lol:

vassago
06 Jul 10, 22:49
SneijD'OR...fucking awesome player:D

lonewolf19
06 Jul 10, 23:19
Wesley.... what a man

mario.santon
07 Jul 10, 01:01
Glad for sneijder to win this game, scored and being join top scorers...
He is getting closer to become dutch legend and getting the goldn ball by playing well with us

And the rumors said we're gonna buy rooney for 5 millions euro, that is the correct valuation for wr if wes is valued 25 mils

Alcatraz
07 Jul 10, 04:19
MOM....once again.

I was so fucking pissed at the german comentator from Sat1 yesterday.He truly said at the end of the game that Sneijder had a bad one and every second word that came out of his adolescent mouth was Robben.:palm:

BTW:transfermarkt.de sets his value at 35m and if Ribery was worth 55m last year,well what is the realistic value for Wesley?
He's absolutely unsellable.

CafeCordoba
07 Jul 10, 10:04
Sneijder's agent Lerby says that after the World Cup they will sit at the table with Inter management. He says Sneijder could stay at Inter to 2015 meaning he's willing to extend his contract for two years. Great.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D22694

Kraits
07 Jul 10, 10:18
Great news, thb i would love to see him wearing the captain's arm band, personally i prefer a creative person to be our captain........

InterKom
07 Jul 10, 11:27

The touch from the defender was not intentional so that's not why. The reason why the goal didn't count as offside is because the linesman didn't judge van Pussy to be offside. From the replays I don't think he was anyway.

Sneijder was lucky with the deflection but I love how he wanted that shot, taking the initiative away from the slowest winger in the world (Kuyt).

The dutch should replace van Persie with...come to think of it - just about anyone. He's rather useless.

Bes
07 Jul 10, 11:30
We are going to extend his contract for another year/2 years. He will get a wage increase from €4 million to €5 million.

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=8304

Very well deserved. Hopping he's gonna get the Ballon d'Or. Too bad I can't wait till January !!

Luka
07 Jul 10, 12:02
You know what I love about this new contract of Sneijder ?

That we knew nothing about it, and his agent didn't tell shit to the media. ZIP.

Maicon and Milito should take some points.

That's why Sneijder is getting closer and closer to a legend status for me, while the other two lost some important points in my "interista meter" lately.

Luka
07 Jul 10, 12:06

That we knew nothing about it, and his agent didn't tell shit to the media. ZIP.

That's why Sneijder is getting closer and closer to a legend status for me, while the other two lost some important points in my "interista meter" lately.

J zanetti
07 Jul 10, 12:38
According to this (http://www.football-italia.net/jul07h.html) article:

If Sneijder wins the World Cup, he will become the first individual to do a historic quadruple.
Pretty interesting!

blackmore
07 Jul 10, 13:01

it came out a few days ago, but when your a player in his situatuation, with no club really chasing you, and got saved from the dulldrems, and are having the season of your life, why would you want to make a fuss.?

Stefan
07 Jul 10, 13:06
it came out a few days ago, but when your a player in his situatuation, with no club really chasing you, and got saved from the dulldrems, and are having the season of your life, why would you want to make a fuss.?

Man utd have made an official offer that was rejected by Inter. Also there were links to real which he shut down.

lonewolf19
07 Jul 10, 13:07
According to this (http://www.football-italia.net/jul07h.html) article:

Pretty interesting!

And if we manage to pick up the remaining three trophies along the way next year. MAMAMIA SNEIJDER!

Besnik
07 Jul 10, 13:08
Man utd have made an official offer that was rejected by Inter. Also there were links to real which he shut down.

Exactly. He has great passion for our club, and I'm proud of this.

Also he has great chance to win another triplete (World Cup, European Supercup, Italian Supercup). :D

Gaetan
07 Jul 10, 15:41
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26017&stc=1&d=1278466628

Campione
07 Jul 10, 15:47
And if we manage to pick up the remaining three trophies along the way next year. MAMAMIA SNEIJDER!

Yeah, if he wins all possible trophies this year, at the end of the year he'll probably have won more trophies than what he won before joining Inter :D.

dynasty27
07 Jul 10, 15:54
Don't understand anything but watch out when Sneijder came in :D
thYc_5DmplE

Devious
07 Jul 10, 16:08
thYc_5DmplE

hahahahaha oh my God, I laughted alot on this one!! :D

crzdcolombian
07 Jul 10, 16:42
He can NOT BE SOLD !!!!!!!

Unless united give us CR7 Money, or Real Madrid gives us CR7 Money + Higuian + 1st dibs on all there rejects till the end of time

Rimpel
07 Jul 10, 18:09
thYc_5DmplE

lmfao wtf is he doing? :lol:

pazzainteramala
07 Jul 10, 19:12
sneijder will be a legend at inter, stay here for ever, i will buy his jersey next year if he wins wc.

Besnik
07 Jul 10, 19:15
sneijder will be a legend at inter, stay here for ever, i will buy his jersey next year if he wins wc.

Not sure if he will stay with us forever (or simply retire with us), but currently he is being professional and gentleman :)

Choppin Onions
07 Jul 10, 19:22
Lol Sneijd'Or. Epic. I never thought in a million years he'd be having the season he's having. Branca you genius. And that raise is definitely deserved.

mario.santon
08 Jul 10, 01:35
I think it was mou who insisted to have him, if it is, then it makes up the bad buy of Quaresma and Mancini,
and Quaresma was more expensive than Sneijder, can u believe it

blackmore
08 Jul 10, 01:38
I think it was mou who insisted to have him, if it is, then it makes up the bad buy of Quaresma and Mancini,
and Quaresma was more expensive than Sneijder, can u believe it

actually mou wanted deco, but when couldnt get him the club decided to go for wes. mou failed in transfer department, branca saved his ass big time!!

vasilios
08 Jul 10, 02:00
actually mou wanted deco, but when couldnt get him the club decided to go for deco. mou failed in transfer department, branca saved his ass big time!!

Exactly. Instead of Deco and Carvalho, we got Sneijder and Lucio :D

pazzainteramala
08 Jul 10, 05:34
could anyone imagine what we would have done if we bought deco and carvalho rather than lucio and wesley.

mikepugs
08 Jul 10, 07:36
Have they made an official offer (Man U)? I've heard there is speculation but I haven't read they've actually made an official offer and had it rejected. But clearly, he wont be going anyway based on what both Moratti and Sneijder's agent have been saying...

Class from Moratti: "I am enjoying watching Sneijder at the World Cup and I will enjoy watching him at Inter next year too." (Regarding the growing interest in Sneijder from his WC performances)

From this: Moratti claims United interest (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=806776&sec=transfers&cc=5901)

dynasty27
08 Jul 10, 08:44
lmfao wtf is he doing? :lol:

There is a background story. When Sneijder scores the header against Brazil, the interviewer Jack van Gelder comments: "Unbelievable, he scored with his head, therby he's only 22 centimetres tall." Sneijder's response comes immediately when Sneijder comes to the studio after the game against Uruguay and said to him: "You said that I'd be that small. That's why we can conduct this interview in this way.":lol:

Here's another recap of the interview:

And this is the = by now – famous interview Jack van Gelder had with De Jong, Van der Vaart and Sneijder after the Uruguay game. They’re pretty psyched after the win and don’t realize it’s live tv. They think they’re happily chatting away. Rafael makes fun of the fact that they can spend the evening with the wives, while Wesley hops on Van Gelder’s lap and starts imitated assistant coach Frank de Boer. Only when they leave the make-shift studio do they understand the show was aired live…
http://netherlands.worldcupblog.org/world-cup-2010/the-newspapers-2010-the-year-of-wes-sneijder.html

Rimpel
08 Jul 10, 09:26
There is a background story. When Sneijder scores the header against Brazil, the interviewer Jack van Gelder comments: "Unbelievable, he scored with his head, therby he's only 22 centimetres tall." Sneijder's response comes immediately when Sneijder comes to the studio after the game against Uruguay and said to him: "You said that I'd be that small. That's why we can conduct this interview in this way.":lol:

Here's another recap of the interview:

http://netherlands.worldcupblog.org/world-cup-2010/the-newspapers-2010-the-year-of-wes-sneijder.html
Haha, thats awsome. Thx for the explanation

Besnik
08 Jul 10, 10:18
Exactly. Instead of Deco and Carvalho, we got Sneijder and Lucio :D

Yeah, indeed.

They were one of best transfers in a while.

Alessandro
08 Jul 10, 10:24
actually mou wanted deco, but when couldnt get him the club decided to go for wes. mou failed in transfer department, branca saved his ass big time!!

I'm pretty sure Branca has publicly stated that Sneijder was always on top of Mourinho's list. And I'm pretty sure also that I read it was Jose who convinced Wesley to come to Inter over the phone.

Besnik
08 Jul 10, 10:28
I'm pretty sure Branca has publicly stated that Sneijder was always on top of Mourinho's list. And I'm pretty sure also that I read it was Jose who convinced Wesley to come to Inter over the phone.

I'm not too sure but I know that we were first after Deco, then his price was too high and we turned after Sneijder.

Alcatraz
08 Jul 10, 12:22
Have they made an official offer (Man U)? I've heard there is speculation but I haven't read they've actually made an official offer and had it rejected. But clearly, he wont be going anyway based on what both Moratti and Sneijder's agent have been saying...

Class from Moratti: "I am enjoying watching Sneijder at the World Cup and I will enjoy watching him at Inter next year too." (Regarding the growing interest in Sneijder from his WC performances)

From this: Moratti claims United interest (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=806776&sec=transfers&cc=5901)

Read on the ZDF-text today that they made an OO for 35m.

Stefan
08 Jul 10, 12:32

The press have said they did. The clubs being privately owned won't announce it especially considering it was rejected.

Wes is one of the players Inter will not sell imho. They will sacrifice balo and maicon before wes.

sakana
08 Jul 10, 13:50
Wesley Sneijder has made it clear Thursday that he feels nothing for a move to Manchester United. The English club has joined Internazionale reported for the Dutch playmaker, but Sneijder wants to stay in Milan. "I just play for Inter next year,'' said Sneijder.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffeeds.depers.nl%2F~r%2Frss%2Fsport% 2F~3%2Fjc5ANFVgbKg%2FIk-blijf-bij-Inter.html

vitomins
08 Jul 10, 14:58
Rumor is that United have upped the offer to 35 million...

http://www.nerazzurrinews.com/2010/07/united-ready-to-offer-35-million-for.html

I thought Man U was in bad debt??

Baldrick
08 Jul 10, 15:32
Sneijder is not for sale!!!!!...35 MILIONS for the best player last season???? .....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stefan
08 Jul 10, 15:35
He has made it clear he wants to stay, also his agent unlike someone else has been talking about renewal. Wes will stay balo or maicon will go.

Syn
08 Jul 10, 15:41
Sneijder, fedeltà nerazzurra: "Il mio cuore è a Milano"

Grande Grande Sneijd'Or.

And I don't know if someone posted this before, but if he wins this World Cup, he will become the first player in the football history that in one season won the WC and his team won the treble.

J zanetti
08 Jul 10, 15:57
If all players were as genuine and direct as Sneijder then papers would not have much to write about during the summer! :D With just a few words he puts an end to all type of speculations!

Great words from Wesley (http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=34101&L=en)

lonewolf19
08 Jul 10, 16:29
Grande Wesley. I hope he become the first man to win every trophy available in a year.

Big Willy
08 Jul 10, 16:34
35M!? No way, Sneijd'or is a legend, is my idol.. and his "pricetag" is around 65M

Besnik
08 Jul 10, 17:55
I don't want to exaggerate but I wouldn't sell him even for 100m, really.

He said clearly that he don't want to move, so I don't think Moratti will sacrifice him. I wish he would remain our player till his end of the career, and became one of our greatest midfielders ever.

I love his passion for our club.

Campione
08 Jul 10, 19:21
Grande Sneijder! Let's hope he can do even betther this season :P.

dynasty27
08 Jul 10, 20:04
Wes doesn't know Coutinho yet, will stay with Inter and states Raul is his fav player.
http://www.formspring.me/wes10sneijder

La Bling
08 Jul 10, 20:13
Wes doesn't know Coutinho yet, will stay with Inter and states Raul is his fav player.
http://www.formspring.me/wes10sneijder

Good to know that's how he's spending his time. :lol:

pazzainteramala
08 Jul 10, 20:15
is it really him ? i sent him some questions

vitomins
08 Jul 10, 20:43
My little write up on this news:

http://www.nerazzurrinews.com/2010/07/sneijder-i-will-stay-at-inter.html

Bill
08 Jul 10, 22:31
I did a little research, nothing extensive, but if Sneijder were to win the World Cup (and possibly the Golden boot) and most likely the Ballon d'Or, he would have the single most successful personal season in the history of the sport. Serie A, Coppa Italia, UEFA Champions Leauge, World Cup, and the Ballon d'Or. Not to mention the UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup, unless those are counted as 10-11 season.

COME ON WESLEY!!! BRING HOME THE GOLD!!!

maxw
08 Jul 10, 22:41
At least he will have the most successful YEAR :) And marrying his hot GF at that :D

Dylan
08 Jul 10, 23:14
11 trophies? Are you serious?!

sakana
09 Jul 10, 01:28
is it really him ? i sent him some questions

Really, really doubt it. Among other things, the Dutch team have been forbidden from using Twitter during the World Cup. That "Wes" says the ban was lifted yesterday, what are the odds of that happening right before the final? Please.

La Bling
09 Jul 10, 01:32
Really, really doubt it. Among other things, the Dutch team have been forbidden from using Twitter during the World Cup. That "Wes" says the ban was lifted yesterday, what are the odds of that happening right before the final? Please.

It says on the side "Facebook Certified Account!"

sakana
09 Jul 10, 02:13
Does Facebook actually certify formspring accounts? Don't think the companies are under the same ownership or anything. Maybe it is real, it just seems unlikely to me the social media ban would be lifted right before the final. And, also, that Wes likes Boyzone. :dielaugh:

a4win
09 Jul 10, 09:43
Really Proud seeing SneijD'Or do so well and most of the Fan from other Club begging to sign him.

This should Rub hard in the Perez Face. :)

SneijD'Or absolutely Untransferablle

Alcatraz
09 Jul 10, 10:34
Balon D'Or is today?Well in that case there's only one person that can get it,anything else would be fraud!

Dylan
09 Jul 10, 15:36
Nominees: David Villa, Xavi, Andres Iniesta (Spain); Wesley Sneijder, Arjen Robben (Holland); Bastian Schweinsteiger, Mesut Ozil (Germany); Diego Forlan (Uruguay); Asamoah Gyan (Ghana); Lionel Messi (Argentina)

blackmore
09 Jul 10, 15:43
cant believe the list, only filled with ppl who did well in the world cup. if thats the case then there can be only one winner. however if sepp has anything to do with it, im sure messi will win.

no drogba, no milito, no fabiano etc....what a bullshit list. how the fuck did ozil get in there after an above average season at best??

Dylan
09 Jul 10, 15:44
It's just the way it goes.

vitomins
09 Jul 10, 15:47
Guys that is the list of the World Cup Golden Ball...given to the best player of the tournament.

Haha that is not the list of the Ballon d'Or candidates!

thatdude
09 Jul 10, 15:48
cant believe the list, only filled with ppl who did well in the world cup. if thats the case then there can be only one winner. however if sepp has anything to do with it, im sure messi will win.

no drogba, no milito, no fabiano etc....what a bullshit list. how the fuck did ozil get in there after an above average season at best??

Pretty sure that list is just for the World Cup not the actual Ballon D'or. Thats usually a list of like thirty if I'm not mistaken.

Dylan
09 Jul 10, 15:52
Sorry yeah forgot. It's Golden Ball. My bad, now gotta delete it from the Ballon D'or thread.

blackmore
09 Jul 10, 15:53
Sorry yeah forgot. It's Golden Ball. My bad, now gotta delete it from the Ballon D'or thread.

u funny fuck!!:D

Dylan
09 Jul 10, 15:55
Well fine ok but C'mon, HE IS nominated for Golden Ball.... Can't we discuss that instead of bothering me :P

blackmore
09 Jul 10, 15:56
fuck i hope the pub is open...

Inter<3
09 Jul 10, 16:01
When is the draw ?

Dylan
09 Jul 10, 16:03
Ballon D'or is the end of the actual calendar year. Golden ball is after the final I think.

Alex de Large
09 Jul 10, 16:16
What is Messi doing? what a joke, only marketing.

dynasty27
09 Jul 10, 16:18
Messi is only nominated. He could also put in the last place of the 9 nominees.

Bes
09 Jul 10, 16:43
Ballon D'or is the end of the actual calendar year. Golden ball is after the final I think.

As I know it will be in the coming January.

Jacquez
09 Jul 10, 16:45
I hope Sneijder wins it, but Schweinsteiger deserves it more.

Besnik
09 Jul 10, 17:16

Why Schweinsteiger deserves it more?!

Sneijder is in final, he was Holland's MOTM in almost every match, and he had great performances so far.. I'm talking as a neutral fan and not because I like Sneijder, but in fact Sneijder is the one who deserves more to win it, definitely.

Scudetto, Coppa Italia, Champions League, World Cup (finalist).. and in these trophies he was key player in each team.

vitomins
09 Jul 10, 17:18
Why Schweinsteiger deserves it more?!

Sneijder is in final, he was Holland's MOTM in almost every match, and he had great performances so far.. I'm talking as a neutral fan and not because I like Sneijder, but in fact Sneijder is the one who deserves more to win it, definitely.

Scudetto, Coppa Italia, Champions League, World Cup (finalist).. and in these trophies he was key player in each team.

This adidas Golden Ball is for World Cup performances only...

Stefan
09 Jul 10, 17:27

Why?? Sneijder 5 goals and man of the match in 4 out of 6 games for holland. Schweinsteiger has been very good but not at that level.

dynasty27
09 Jul 10, 17:35
Well I think Sneijder would still deserve to be WC best player. Sneijder has also some poor periods during the games but he was always decisive and involved in almost every goals. Schweini has played well overall but didn't manage to score. So at least Sneijders' 5 goals and final game attendence make the difference.

Jacquez
09 Jul 10, 17:36
you know, scoring goals is not what solely makes a player good. his play hasn't been particularly good in my book, especially when comparing it to Schweinsteiger. he's the reason why Germany beat Argentina and England by scoring 4 goals, and only conceding one. Holland have been the luckiest team (and possibly the most boring to watch) of the tournament, and the same can be said about Sneijders goals.
against Japan it was the goalkeeper who made a drop.
against Brazil it was an own-goal.
against uruguay it was a deflection.
the most positive thing I can say about Sneijder during this tournament is that his positioning was great. In my book Xavi and Schweinsteiger deserve it more, because they created their respective countries gameplay. they meant much more to their team than sneijder.

Pravesh
09 Jul 10, 17:38
Why?? Sneijder 5 goals and man of the match in 4 out of 6 games for holland. Schweinsteiger has been very good but not at that level.

I think I would disagree, even though I would want Sneijder to get it. Sneider is a playmaker, thus his role being that of an assist maker or goal scorer; whereas Schweinsteiger is a central midfielder. IMO, both of these players have been doing very well for their respective teams. Hopefully, Sneijder gets it though; coz playmakers and strikers kinda get the nod in these trophies except in rare cases when DM-CB-GK manages to get it. (Only based on this World Cup)

I fear that a win for Spain in the final might give players like Villa the nod but I hope that Sneijder and Holland wins it :D

Besnik
09 Jul 10, 17:47

Indeed.

Jacquez
09 Jul 10, 18:02
Indeed.
is that the only word in your vocabulary??...

Besnik
09 Jul 10, 18:06
is that the only word in your vocabulary??...

I couldn't agree more with what he said, so I just wrote that. :)

Btw, don't go off-topic.

La Bling
09 Jul 10, 20:40
Btw, don't go off-topic.

We need a "ZING!" smiley.

Spain says they are going to focus on Wesley more than anyone.

sakana
09 Jul 10, 20:46
Spain says they are going to focus on Wesley more than anyone.

By which they mean Busquets will shadow him, and then fall down clutching his face every time Wes coughs.

Suneet
09 Jul 10, 22:30
I'm quite sure, Sneijder will be starting the moves more on the sides then run into the central area and Robben will basically attack Capdevilla as he is by far the weakest link.

dynasty27
10 Jul 10, 00:00
'Firstly, I want to say thanks. Thanks, because I have felt the affection of the Inter fans throughout the World Cup. I am here in South Africa wearing the orange shirt of Holland, but I know that you have given me much affection from far away. On Sunday I play my fourth final in seven beautiful months. After the unforgettable triumphs with Inter in Roma, Siena and Madrid, I will play against Spain a match that every child dreams of playing when given his first football: the World Cup final. I am convinced that as soon as I step on to the pitch I will feel the affection of the Italian fans of Inter again. As always, I will do my utmost not to disappoint you. See you soon. Wesley.'
I got goose bumps when I read this. This man knows excatly what it means to be a true Interista.

kylan05
10 Jul 10, 23:20
Nice words, Wes.

Besnik
10 Jul 10, 23:22
Every interista is supporting Sneijder in the final.. and he won't let us down. :proud:

Sewelly
10 Jul 10, 23:32
I hope Netherlands win for Wes, but mostly just to put and end to that bloody Octopus :P

Kraits
11 Jul 10, 05:55
Haha, Holland can win it!!!!!!Do it Sneijder!!!!!!!!!

Luka
11 Jul 10, 16:03
Daily Star: "Sneijder wants Manchester United[...]"

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/11/10/633934913557975790-Morrons.jpg

Besnik
11 Jul 10, 16:13
:lol:

What a morons!

J zanetti
11 Jul 10, 17:01
A very interesting read this one - some very interesting stories and so forth.

Wesley Sneijder set to win place in Holland hearts (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/jul/11/world-cup-final-wesley-sneijder-holland)

When Ajax's then coach Ronald Koeman dared start the 20-year-old Sneijder on the bench, the kid came on as a sub, scored, and then swivelled to the bench and raised his middle finger at Koeman

szogo
11 Jul 10, 17:04
Wesley "Snipes" FTW !!! Go Wes GO!!!

wrj
11 Jul 10, 17:34
A very interesting read this one - some very interesting stories and so forth.

Wesley Sneijder set to win place in Holland hearts (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/jul/11/world-cup-final-wesley-sneijder-holland)

Wesley "The Smurf" Sneijder :D

mario.santon
11 Jul 10, 18:18
So he is well accepted in Italy and among inter fans :)

Dylan
11 Jul 10, 22:06
Sorry Wes. You deserved it.

Efrain21C
11 Jul 10, 22:09
I hate spain!

kylan05
11 Jul 10, 22:10
Wesley's tears broke my heart :(

maxw
11 Jul 10, 22:20
Do you think he still has a shot at winning the WC Golden Ball? I know Iniesta was nominated but he wasn't nearly as good as Sneijder before the Final ... :|

La Brujita
11 Jul 10, 22:21
I walked off as soon as Spain scored after getting upset and whatnot. I would cry if I saw Wesley crying.

Do you think he still has a shot at winning the WC Golden Ball? I know Iniesta was nominated but he wasn't nearly as good as Sneijder before the Final ...

Of course Iniesta has a bigger chance. He plays for Barcelona and Spain which everyone likes. And that's how you make happy.

Don't ever mention that he played about 2 games this season or something..

Dylan
11 Jul 10, 22:21
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2010/7/10/1278772885351/Wesley-Sneijder--006.jpg
Do Spain have this?

minterke
11 Jul 10, 22:22
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2010/7/10/1278772885351/Wesley-Sneijder--006.jpg
Do Spain have this?

Probably.

wrj
11 Jul 10, 22:23
Do Spain have this?

:proud: Go for Ballon D'or Wes!

Spain have this:

http://momento24.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/piqueibrahimovic.jpg

alvaro
11 Jul 10, 22:33
Why cry for him? Dude has millions on his bank account, sexy wife and won everything in his job last season.

Jacquez
11 Jul 10, 22:53
no golden boot nor golden ball for wesley.....

tough break.

dynasty27
11 Jul 10, 22:55
Fock ballon d'or and all those individual awards, its one frigging curse. Inter is bigger than this for Wes.

La Brujita
11 Jul 10, 22:56
Wesley didn't win the best player in the WC, obviously. It went to Forlan.

Lol.

thatdude
11 Jul 10, 22:59
I just hate Busquets with a passion. He's such a little bitch! Can't believe he has a world cup winners medal.

maxw
11 Jul 10, 23:17
He does get to share the golden boot with Villa, Forlan and Müller, right? Or is it decided through who has played the least minutes?

Devious
11 Jul 10, 23:17
Hard luck Sneijdy!

La Bling
11 Jul 10, 23:18
He does get to share the golden boot with Villa, Forlan and Müller, right? Or is it decided through who has played the least minutes?

Muller had 3 assists to everyone else's 1, so he gets it.

Gaetan
11 Jul 10, 23:20
I think the tie break is most recent goal, hence why Mueller won.

La Bling
11 Jul 10, 23:23
I think the tie break is most recent goal, hence why Mueller won.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/awards/index.html

The adidas Golden Boot will go to South Africa 2010’s top scorer. If two or more players are tied on goals, the one who made the most assists will win. If assists can’t split them, the one who played the least minutes will emerge with the prize

maxw
11 Jul 10, 23:25
I read on Wikipedia just now that Müller gets it for having more assists, and Villa gets 2nd prize for having played less minutes... And I laughed when Villa got subbed out because I thought Sneijder would score a penalty and win it : P

il-chino
11 Jul 10, 23:47
I will just say this:

poor Sneijder :(

never thought things will get so bad like this

DARi0
11 Jul 10, 23:54
It's not really his fault that the referee was fucked up and that ROBBEN ROBBED HIS WORLD CUP!!

FORZA WES <3 Heads up CHAMP!

Campione
11 Jul 10, 23:55
So he does not win the golden boot but he has chances for the balon d'or, has not he ? I'm asking this because there are reports that FIFA has chosen Forlan for this award?! Or they have chosen him for the best player in the competition?

DARi0
11 Jul 10, 23:59
ROBBEN ROBBED SNEIJDER`s WORLD CUP!

Efrain21C
12 Jul 10, 00:14
and u still want robben @ inter xD

il-chino
12 Jul 10, 00:23
Forlan got the Adidas Golden Ball

I just hope Sneijder still have a chance on FIFA Ballon d'Or

poor Sneijder :(

lonewolf19
12 Jul 10, 01:14
Poor Wes. Golden ball, Gloden foot, and World Cup all elude him.
It will all make up if he ends up winning the Footballer of the Year and all the trophies with us.

jura
12 Jul 10, 01:35
poor Sneijder. I hope he gets Ballon D'or. He really deserves it. I hate that Busquets bitch. he dives all the time.

Alex de Large
12 Jul 10, 03:11
FORZA GRANDE WESLEY

Efrain21C
12 Jul 10, 04:51
FORZA GRANDE WESLEY

u aren't from Barcelona? how did you felt tonight?

Big Willy
12 Jul 10, 05:21
Damn Wes deserves FIFA World player or Golden Ball! he's god men... GOD!

Alex de Large
12 Jul 10, 13:44
u aren't from Barcelona? how did you felt tonight?

Difficult for me, i was born here and all my friends are from here but i didn't celebrate any Spain goal in all the wc and went to the celebrations, didn't make a single chant....
i dunno, i feel like Ozil who can't sing the national anthem.

Besnik
12 Jul 10, 14:00
I'm very sorry Wesley :cry:
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/00S30IkcTG4LQ/x610.jpg

What a great pass he gave Robben (but he failed to score from that GREAT position), that could have change the way of the match.

dynasty27
12 Jul 10, 14:48
Life goes on, setbacks will make you even stronger. It was a memorable WC overall (for Wes) and a legendary season with Inter. Have a good rest as we walk down memory lane...

Efrain21C
12 Jul 10, 15:09
Difficult for me, i was born here and all my friends are from here but i didn't celebrate any Spain goal in all the wc and went to the celebrations, didn't make a single chant....
i dunno, i feel like Ozil who can't sing the national anthem.

I see, at least you don't feel represented by those divers haha

But well at least you should try wearing a red shirt so u won't be seen as a foreigner XD

Toninu
12 Jul 10, 16:38
Wow I feel real bad for Wes, his assist the first time Robben was on his own was bloody fantastic, did Sneijder also make the second pass which got Robben on his own for the second time? Because I'm not sure.

Gaetan
12 Jul 10, 17:11
Do Spain have this?

KXrQ_GoMMt4

dynasty27
12 Jul 10, 17:39
lol bringing up this corny video in King Wesley's thread borders upon dishonesty and lese majesty.

Gaetan
12 Jul 10, 17:48
:D LOL

Pussy >

A.l.i
12 Jul 10, 18:13
Wtf bring up that video? Its like a slap to Wesley's face. That was Casillas's wife wasn't it??

Anyways

The letter to Wesley from FC Inter News

"Immediately after the game I turned off the television. I did not want to see no replay, no ceremony. I was not going to see you cry, I did. You, alone against all. Robben said to have been the terror of the final we have seen ... You dragged your Holland as far as you could, you made us feel Inter Netherlands for a few days ... Hopefully in your victory, for you this year have given everything for us, for you in a years have changed your career. But now it does not matter. We rooted for you, I have supported and continue to do so. We are proud of you, our little elf Little Dutch ... yes, but for us the greatest of all, the largest player in the world. Now we are waiting with open arms, ready to get back to winning with us, with the INTER!
Thanks for the emotions that he gives us,
Thanks Wes ... "

:proud::proud: Grande Wesley !!!! We just hope and pray that you somehow land the Ballon D'or.

Suneet
12 Jul 10, 19:08
FORZA Wesley... :proud:

I think this signing by Branca is better than Paul's vision.

Gaetan
12 Jul 10, 20:40
You guys seriously need to calm down. Wesley is one of my favorite players, but clearly Holland does not have better women than Spain does. Calm the fuck down, virgins.

dynasty27
12 Jul 10, 20:48
Lol what? I think nobody said anything against spanish women or Casillas' gf/wife in this Wesley thread. It's just that video scene with Casillas which was refered to.

Gaetan
12 Jul 10, 21:00
Casillas won the World Cup, who gives a flying fuck bravo for him. Stop being butthurt and acting like some 12 year old virgins. We are Inter fans, yes we were rooting for Wes in the final but fuck international football.

Back to the topic, the Dutch Master.

aEOJ6PwLiS0

mario.santon
12 Jul 10, 22:37
yeah, It was a pretty good display by dutch, they were unlucky to lose to sissy Iniesta....
But, This means Wes will go even stronger the next 4 years, and he can sweep every trophy in our way as his motivation.
He is establishing himself as our star, bigger than Zlatan and heck, even bigger than Ronaldo.....
Two more world cup, he can scores more than Ronaldo

Sewelly
12 Jul 10, 22:51
While gutted for Wesley, I couldn't really give a shit that the Dutch lost in the end.

Seeing the likes of Robben and van Bommell getting their hands on the trophy would have been alot worse than seeing the Spanish lift it. The Dutch kicked and snarled their way through that game, and were very lucky not to get a red card earlier. It was a pretty horrible performance from them tbh.

pazzainteramala
12 Jul 10, 23:23
imo robben should of scored on that break away,

Efrain21C
12 Jul 10, 23:30
While gutted for Wesley, I couldn't really give a shit that the Dutch lost in the end.

Seeing the likes of Robben and van Bommell getting their hands on the trophy would have been alot worse than seeing the Spanish lift it. The Dutch kicked and snarled their way through that game, and were very lucky not to get a red card earlier. It was a pretty horrible performance from them tbh.

Puyol should also had seen red when he grabbed Robben but he didn't dived...

Pajo
12 Jul 10, 23:40
so as iniesta, he deserved red card for that revenge no ball tackle..

Sewelly
13 Jul 10, 00:06
Puyol should also had seen red when he grabbed Robben but he didn't dived...

First time in his entire career he didn't go down when he most likely should have.

Karma for being a Grade A twat on the football pitch.

mario.santon
13 Jul 10, 03:10
I hate the barca players more, if possible we will put our players on the pitch and those barca players will shit on their pants

Besnik
13 Jul 10, 11:06
Stick to the topic guys, this is Sneijder's thread. :)

Darren
13 Jul 10, 14:13
poor Sneijder. I hope he gets Ballon D'or. He really deserves it. I hate that Busquets bitch. he dives all the time.

Off topic, but: did anyone notice? What do you think happened in the FIRST minute of the Final? That's right. Serge 'Bisquits' was on the ground. In the FIRST MINUTE of the match he was already falling down. I think that guy deserves an oscar for his consistency.

perika
13 Jul 10, 15:01
hi

A.l.i
14 Jul 10, 15:03
I think that guy deserves an oscar for his consistency.

That already went to Leonardo Di Caprio who plays at Left back.

CafeCordoba
15 Jul 10, 07:44
Greetings from South-Africa:

http://www.ad.nl/static/FOTO/pe/13/12/1/album_large_175231.jpg

"BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

Pajo
15 Jul 10, 13:17
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dynasty27
15 Jul 10, 13:43
You may remember his interview on Dutch TV after Holland win the semi...
The Dutch interviewer to Sneijder: "You are almost becoming this WC's top scorer and get the golden boot..."
Then Rafael Van der Vaart: "A golden Vuvuzela in his pants..."

Well thats what he's got now...:D

massimiliano
15 Jul 10, 17:38
Grande Wesley :D

minterke
16 Jul 10, 21:20
Oranje welcomed home by the great Armin Van Buuren:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDwfJxD6U80

TOO SICK!

Pajo
16 Jul 10, 22:39
oooooh yeah! great show!

Puma
17 Jul 10, 15:06
Here comes the Sneijd…
Saturday 17 July, 2010

Inter ace Wesley Sneijder is marrying Dutch model Yolanthe Cabau in a ceremony in Siena today.

The wedding will take place this afternoon in a local church, capping what has thus far been a wonderful 2010 for the former Real Madrid man.

On the field he has won the Scudetto, Coppa Italia and Champions League with the Nerazzurri, while also reaching the World Cup Final with Holland.

“I am really happy to have chosen this place,” revealed Sneijder. “Siena is a lucky place for me as I won the Scudetto here too.”

“It is a pleasure to host this wedding and Wesley is a lovely person,” said the city councillor Roberto Bozzi.

Josè Mourinho may attend the wedding as well as Ivan Cordoba, Cristian Chivu and several other Inter players.

From his national side the confirmed guests are Robin Van Persie, Dirk Kuyt and Arjen Robben.

http://www.football-italia.net/jul17k.html

blackmore
17 Jul 10, 15:24
http://translate.google.com.sg/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/&ei=5LtBTJyRLsPBcZzrxZ4P&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCoQ7gEwAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dcalciomercato%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4AC AW_enSG376SG377

Campione
17 Jul 10, 17:38
http://images2.gazzettaobjects.it/Hermes%20Foto/2010/07/17/0L5PMK7R--620x300.jpg?v=201007171819

Pajo
17 Jul 10, 17:56
congrats to sneijder, nice catch :D

dynasty27
17 Jul 10, 18:21
Nice teamwork, nice goal. :D

Congratulations.

Dylan
17 Jul 10, 18:29
http://images2.gazzettaobjects.it/Hermes%20Foto/2010/07/17/0L5PMK7R--620x300.jpg?v=201007171819

The one holding her dress has a kid behind her staring at her ass!

massimiliano
17 Jul 10, 18:36

:lol::lol::lol:
Lol

Besnik
17 Jul 10, 19:36

:lol:

This made me laugh so much. :D

La Bling
17 Jul 10, 19:42
http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/gossip/2010/07/17/matrimonio_sneijder_yolanthe_colombe_ansa.jpg

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/gossip/2010/07/17/matrimonio_sneijder_yolanthe_riso_ansa.jpg

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/gossip/2010/07/17/matrimonio_sneijder_yolanthe_lancio_riso_ansa.jpg

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/gossip/2010/07/17/matrimonio_sneijder_yolanthe_riso_coppia_ansa.jpg

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/gossip/2010/07/17/matrimonio_sneijder_yolanthe_bacio_ansa.jpg

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/gossip/2010/07/17/matrimonio_sneijder_yolanthe_saluto_ansa.jpg

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/gossip/2010/07/17/matrimonio_sneijder_yolanthe_wesley_sorride_ansa.j pg

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/gossip/2010/07/17/matrimonio_sneijder_yolanthe_colomba_ansa.jpg

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/gossip/2010/07/17/matrimonio_sneijder_yolanthe_colomba_bianca_ansa.j pg

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/gossip/2010/07/17/matrimonio_sneijder_yolanthe_wesley_colomba_ansa.j pg

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/gossip/2010/07/17/matrimonio_sneijder_yolanthe_coppia_saluti_ansa.jp g

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/gossip/2010/07/17/matrimonio_sneijder_yolanthe_wesley_saluta_ansa.jp g

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/gossip/2010/07/17/matrimonio_sneijder_yolanthe_paggio_ansa.jpg

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/gossip/2010/07/17/matrimonio_sneijder_yolanthe_chivu_ansa.jpg

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/calcio_italiano/2010/07/17/matrimonio_sneijder_yolanthe_patrick_kluivert_ansa .jpg

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/gossip/2010/07/17/matrimonio_sneijder_yolanthe_rafael_van_der_vaart_ ansa.jpg

http://www.repubblica.it/images/2010/07/17/171902066-a5b9ac76-fd1f-4a35-9436-dc69e46aaf61.jpg

ALAIN7
17 Jul 10, 20:58
dLltOL6EnNQ

Efrain21C
17 Jul 10, 21:05
we got paparazzis! XD

Stefan
17 Jul 10, 21:15
First inter player I remember having his wedding photos at inter.it

La Bling
17 Jul 10, 21:17
First inter player I remember having his wedding photos at inter.it

Did Chivu?

Stefan
17 Jul 10, 21:26
Did Chivu?

Don't remember wedding photos on the site. Remember an announcement and happy wishes but no official photos.

ALAIN7
17 Jul 10, 21:35
Don't remember wedding photos on the site. Remember an announcement and happy wishes but no official photos.

Sneijder is special baby!!

pazzainteramala
18 Jul 10, 00:25
happy wishes, easily one of the luckiest men alive, she is definitely one one of the hottest women i have seen.

blackmore
18 Jul 10, 02:18
wow congrats wes u lucky s.o.b!! :lol::lol::lol:

lonewolf19
18 Jul 10, 09:17
You must be super happy now Wes. Lets see another great season from you and the Ballon d'or!

alvaro
18 Jul 10, 13:40
Good tits on that Yolanda, other than that she looks more like a shemale though.

minterke
18 Jul 10, 16:56
Good tits on that Yolanda, other than that she looks more like a shemale though.

Naw she's a pretty girl.

Her gum-to-tooth ratio is a little off but besides that she's hot.

armendsh
18 Jul 10, 17:11
she is not that preety don't exagerate to much.

As for sneijder he is the most beautiful fotballer i ever see.

He is n1

Besnik
18 Jul 10, 17:16
She looks ugly when she laughs :P

dynasty27
18 Jul 10, 17:43
she is not that preety don't exagerate to much.

As for sneijder he is the most beautiful fotballer i ever see.

:lol::lol: ... and of course you mean No Homo. ;=)

vitomins
19 Jul 10, 17:31

Ya that's why she's a supermodel...because she looks like a shemale.

snowforum180
19 Jul 10, 17:52
she is fucking hot! honestly you guys must be dating victoria secret models or something.

pazzainteramala
19 Jul 10, 20:11
in those pics she make look weird with all that makeup check out other pics .

Universe
19 Jul 10, 23:45
in those pics she make look weird with all that makeup check out other pics .

Agreed. She doesn't look her best in this set of photos. Granted, most other photos of her will be photoshopped, but I've seen far better photos of her.

And as someone pointed out, yes, she's a bit gummy and kinda http://blog.seattlepi.com/art/library/bugs.jpg got large front teeth, but regardless I think she's very pretty.

DIN011
19 Jul 10, 23:48
Agreed. She doesn't look her best in this set of photos. Granted, most other photos of her will be photoshopped, but I've seen far better photos of her.

And as someone pointed out, yes, she's a bit gummy and kinda http://blog.seattlepi.com/art/library/bugs.jpg got large front teeth, but regardless I think she's very pretty.

Wait...did you just bad mouth Bugs Bunny(pun intended)...YOU'RE GON PAY FOR THIS, FELLA!

Alessandro
31 Jul 10, 11:19
A great video showing just how good Sneijder was for us last season... An amazing player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibpFzhc7dU4&feature=player_embedded#!

Luka
31 Jul 10, 11:43
Great video.

It shows exactly how I see Wes, a very effective player, no virtuoso. Something like Diego, both are perfect for Inter, who played a non-possesion football in CL last season in the later stages.

Tutti Pazzi Per Materazzi
31 Jul 10, 11:45
Especially his performance at Stamford Bridge... just wow. :D

Luka
31 Jul 10, 12:17
His passes were unbelievable in that game.

Especialy the one for Eto's goal. A pin point pass, with his WEAKER FOOT. Exceptional game from Wes.

milton
31 Jul 10, 12:26
i realized how great a player wesley is after the genoa game we won 5-0, he was amazing that day. Anyone remember???

Tripletta! ***

Alessandro
31 Jul 10, 13:45
I thought his first game with us was fucking amazing. 24 hrs after signing, he's ripping it up in the Milan Derby!
I was honored to be there in person.

Dylan
31 Jul 10, 14:18
His assist for Milito against Siena just shows exatly what both are world class at, Sneijder launches a pin-point 45 yard ball, Milito controls it, turns the defender inside out and fires into the bottom corner. Sheer class

Stefan
31 Jul 10, 14:39
His assist for Milito against Siena just shows exatly what both are world class at, Sneijder launches a pin-point 45 yard ball, Milito controls it, turns the defender inside out and fires into the bottom corner. Sheer class

How wes must regret not having that kind of finisher instead of robben at the wc final..

Bob Sacamano
31 Jul 10, 14:49
How wes must regret not having that kind of finisher instead of robben at the wc final..

Could you stop mentioning the WC final please?:P

pazzainteramala
31 Jul 10, 14:50
yea i remember his first game in derby, taking shots from distance pin points passes, from that game i knew he was going to be one of our best.

William
31 Jul 10, 16:17
gr8 video, wesley was a steal from real! Thanks again real!

Alex de Large
31 Jul 10, 16:27
and his first goal with inter was fucking amazing also, saved us from a draw at home in the last min.

Edward
31 Jul 10, 16:53
I wanna see wes score some long range shots next season!

pazzainteramala
31 Jul 10, 17:23
have you guys noticed wesley has yet to score from a shot outside the box. beside fk's .

William
31 Jul 10, 17:29
He has come very close though, like against bilan where he rattled the post at the very start of the game

Dylan
31 Jul 10, 18:42
Yeah I noticed that, he can do it with either foot and it's obviously not a lack of confidence thing. Maybe Mou dosen't/didn't like them or something?

Baldrick
05 Aug 10, 02:43
C'mon Wesley!Come back!...The team is different without you!

Besnik
05 Aug 10, 08:37
We don't need him urgently now in the pre-season friendlies, let him rest more.. players like Sneijder, Milito, and anothers were decisive in crucial matches, so I'm fine if they get more rest, while player like JZ who was decisive too, he doesn't need rest, he's superman. :D

Anyways, I hope Wesley will comeback with his great form as he did in our team last season, and in the World Cup matches.. his performances were incredibile, we need such performances by him in our official matches like Supercup Italian, European etc.

blackmore
05 Aug 10, 09:25
wes house robbed while on holiday......

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtMjQ1Njk

cantopiero
05 Aug 10, 13:28
Is he going to play in the last friendly match?

Stefan
05 Aug 10, 13:45

Not in the US tour. He joins up with the squad in italy.

rfU
05 Aug 10, 13:47

what for? let him rest. We have a ton of games this season and i want to win every fucking thing. no use risking him.

Besnik
05 Aug 10, 13:51
what for? let him rest. We have a ton of games this season and i want to win every fucking thing. no use risking him.

I agree, and I said it above. :)

We will need him much more in the official matches rather than pre-season friendly matches.

Dylan
05 Aug 10, 14:21
wes house robbed while on holiday......

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtMjQ1Njk

Perez's revenge

William
05 Aug 10, 16:08
hahaha Perez's revenge, wouldn't put it past him the dirty prick

blackmore
05 Aug 10, 17:23
fuck yeah....:lol:

Stefan
06 Aug 10, 14:19
Wes was back to work this morning.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=49075&L=it

Besnik
06 Aug 10, 15:12
Wes was back to work this morning.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=49075&L=it

Nice, finally he's back from his great vacation. :D

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs204.snc4/38532_142721472412739_100000246602528_328822_58077 23_n.jpg

Pajo
06 Aug 10, 15:25
nice pic, i envy him :lol:

Big Willy
06 Aug 10, 15:34
A great video showing just how good Sneijder was for us last season... An amazing player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibpFzhc7dU4&feature=player_embedded#!

What a crack!

Bob Sacamano
06 Aug 10, 17:21
Yolanthe is a bitch. And she is not THAT pretty.

shaikhshake
06 Aug 10, 17:42
man, im so happy to see sneijdie back in an inter training top. fucking pumped for the season

William
06 Aug 10, 18:58
Would be great to see wesley get another one back by pumping Real this season ;)

shaikhshake
06 Aug 10, 19:02
coming off our last champs league season fixtures, i can definitely foresee us and real madrid magically in the same group or something haha.... then playing again in the semis.

William
06 Aug 10, 19:11
coming off our last champs league season fixtures, i can definitely foresee us and real madrid magically in the same group or something haha.... then playing again in the semis.

:O