PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

InteristaLT
21 Oct 10, 12:37
Yeah his pass to Bia was amazing.I miss only one thing from him-his freekick goals.I hope we will see that soon...

|| WS10 ||
22 Oct 10, 19:57
Wesley Sneijder: I Think More About Inter Than Winning The Ballon d’Or

Sneijder says that lifting trophies with Inter comes before winning the FIFA Ballon d’Or…

Inter midfielder Wesley Sneijder has played down talks of him winning the FIFA Ballon d’Or this year and insists that club success comes before any individual accolades.

The Netherlands international was one of the best players in Europe last season as he led the Nerazzurri to a historic treble and played an instrumental role in guiding the Oranje to the final of the 2010 World Cup finals in South Africa.

Sneijder is one of the favourites to win the award but has revealed he is only focused on club matters at the moment.

“I am not thinking about the Ballon d'Or a lot," he told Mediaset.

“Sure I am not being modest. The individual award would be the top for me, but now I am thinking about Inter.

“We are convinced about being able to repeat the success of last year and we also want to win the Club World Cup."

Stefan
22 Oct 10, 22:04
Renewal is basicly done. He will sign a new deal till 2015 and get € 5 million a season like milito. We will also insert a large messi esque release clause.

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=30131
(http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=12615)

Nero Indigo
23 Oct 10, 10:57
Bless Wes!!!!!

DIN011
23 Oct 10, 13:18
5 mil? Dude deserves so much more...

Oh well, I really can't complain. :D

|| WS10 ||
24 Oct 10, 21:55
Bad game by Sneijder his crosses were terrible and his set pieces

DIN011
24 Oct 10, 22:38
He has been average in Serie A all season...he needs to wake the fuck up.

sakana
24 Oct 10, 22:40
A major, major problem this season IMO is the fact that Inter do nothing with corners or free kicks, both of which used to be strengths. Service on both has been poor (that's you, Wes), and on the rare occasions when a chance is created, it goes wanting (Maicon heading over today, for example).

Mino
24 Oct 10, 22:43
mm should give him more money

dynasty27
24 Oct 10, 22:51
More money, more problems, less hunger.

Mino
24 Oct 10, 22:55
less money
contract problems
football focusing problems

Goats
24 Oct 10, 23:10
I have a feeling he'll be the next Milito...

Sneijders not been so good lately and now will sign for 5 more years... I don't really think its a good idea... (just my opinion)

|| WS10 ||
24 Oct 10, 23:14

Sneijders not been so good lately and now will sign for 5 more years... I don't really think its a good idea... (just my opinion)

His CL preformances have been amazing but in Serie A he has been very average

perika
24 Oct 10, 23:22
mm should give him more money

just like milito ..and all season will sleep ..come on

perika
24 Oct 10, 23:23

100% agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee he take with inter treble

minterke
25 Oct 10, 01:37
Sneijder is just suffering from the fact that Coutinho is playing. A player like Wes always has to have the ball and dictate our play, I don't know if he can be the same Sneijder as last season if he sees half as much of the ball..

thorn
25 Oct 10, 01:41
Sneijder is just suffering from the fact that Coutinho is playing. A player like Wes always has to have the ball and dictate our play, I don't know if he can be the same Sneijder as last season if he sees half as much of the ball..
True..He is playing well for Holland.now sometimes i forget that Wes is our playmaker because he is not been used as last season.

Nyall
25 Oct 10, 03:57
You people are amazing... Let's sell Wesley because he did score a free kick today and hit 2 shots over the bar. :palm:

YOU PEOPLE ARE INCREDIBLE! AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY!

Wallace
25 Oct 10, 04:02
I just want to say, his performance in Serie A was pretty average last season as well. Obviously, this is a small step backwards, but it's ludicrous to start comparing him with Milito.

Alex de Large
25 Oct 10, 04:21
actually we won serie a thanks to him.

uny_arturo
25 Oct 10, 04:24
I trust him. He still has the fire to do well. But as somebody mentioned, Coutinho's presence is confusing him a bit. He used to make the final pass before sending the ball to Milito or Eto'o. But with Couti, Sneijder plays much deeper in our own half. In this case, he becomes less lethal.

mario.santon
25 Oct 10, 05:07
Sneijder is class.... He just needs to adapt with Rafa

Ziyad
25 Oct 10, 07:21
He was absolutely nowhere close to the Sneijder of this year,let alone last.I commented about earlier about how his fk's are getting worse,now it seems everything else is going downhill as well.I know he is class and everything but wake the fuk up man we need you.I dont know if it is Rafa's system or the fact that Rafa cant motivate him or maybe that he is still tired from last year with the WC and marriage but something aint right.We need him ASAP!!!

mario.santon
25 Oct 10, 09:02
things should go up... I don't know if we can go any worse

Kung fu Panda 27
25 Oct 10, 11:24
Sneijder you need to wake up, man!

Wallace
25 Oct 10, 11:36
actually we won serie a thanks to him.

Obviously he contributed to the Scudetto, but I would say it was a team effort rather than thanks to him individually. Last time I checked, his stats in Serie A weren't really that impressive last season, he always had a fair share of average games with a couple of amazing performances.

Therefore, I don't see why people are panicking just because of a couple of slightly below par Serie A performance, especially when he's still playing quite well in CL. It's not like he's losing his touch on the ball or seemingly apathetic on the field.

Besnik
25 Oct 10, 13:29
I expected much more from Sneijderman last night.. sadly when he's not in a good mood, the whole team sucks, so we should hope that he'll improve in the next match. We're playing against Genoa in the next week (as away team), and the win there is a must, so Sneijder should be in top form for that match.. at least I hope.

Frenchy
25 Oct 10, 15:28
He wasn't good last night, maybe he was thinking about other things, but he just needs time

That's what he said on his FB.

DIN011
25 Oct 10, 16:03

Then why did he look so good in CL?

perika
25 Oct 10, 18:55
wake up man

|| WS10 ||
25 Oct 10, 20:34
Inter's Wesley Sneijder To Sign New Deal Today

Wesley Sneijder is about to pen his new 2015 deal with Inter, according to Italian reports.

Wesley Sneijder is sitting on the stool of great power as he prepares to put pen to paper on a 2015 extension at Inter - ending speculation over his future.

Both player and club have sought to secure a future together, and Tuttomercatoweb.com claims sources close to Sneijder have revealed he may sign his deal on Monday night.

Last week Massimo Moratti declared his position, claiming all was "in place" for the renewal as he offered hope a deal would be sealed soon.

And it seems like it will be, but there is no confirmation from the club officially over the latest developments in Milan.

Manchester United were linked with what reports described as a dominant approach for the Dutchman, but that perspective now seems mind altering, more than a distinct and accurate view.

Inter appear to have got through to the realm of a new deal, bringing their world ever closer to Sneijder's.

pazzainteramala
25 Oct 10, 20:50
the reason sneijder wasnt that good imo is because couti was great.

Frenchy
25 Oct 10, 21:37
So, the next Ballon d'Or can't stand the fact a teenager is playing great football ?

sakana
26 Oct 10, 13:17
Apparently he's said that "his" Facebook and Twitter account have nothing to do with him: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D12724

Alex de Large
26 Oct 10, 16:12
ACCORding to 140 online betting websites

Promedio cuotas*
GANADOR DEL BALÓN DE ORO
1. Sneijder 2.35
2. Iniesta 6.50
3. Messi 6.50
4. Xavi 6.50
5. Forlán 9.30
6. Villa 18.70
7. Eto'o 20.00
8. Cristiano Ronaldo 27.15
9. Özil 27.50
10. Müeller 28.00

pazzainteramala
26 Oct 10, 17:54
ACCORding to 140 online betting websites

Promedio cuotas*
GANADOR DEL BALÓN DE ORO
1. Sneijder 2.35
2. Iniesta 6.50
3. Messi 6.50
4. Xavi 6.50
5. Forlán 9.30
6. Villa 18.70
7. Eto'o 20.00
8. Cristiano Ronaldo 27.15
9. Özil 27.50
10. Müeller 28.00

thats realistic.

skeet
27 Oct 10, 02:20
thats realistic.

iniesta had only two goals last season, the only realistic way he has the same odds as messi is if he gave everyone at that website a BJ

pazzainteramala
27 Oct 10, 03:50
iniesta had only two goals last season, the only realistic way he has the same odds as messi is if he gave everyone at that website a BJ

lmao.. the only thing that would make him win it is his goal in wc final.. even that blew.

Besnik
28 Oct 10, 19:17
OFFICIAL: Sneijder remains Nerazzurro till 2015. :D

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/%3Faction%3Dread%26idtmw%3D235723&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhj8pf0E3M8Ih8QpsYZglSMAW3-rvw

Finally the deal is done, and I'm pretty happy. Moratti also spoke about Ballon d'Or and he said that Sneijder should obviously win it. :D

Dylan
28 Oct 10, 19:43
YESS!!! 4 more wonderful-Wes filled years!

alvaro
28 Oct 10, 20:37
Good stuff. Hopefully this will see him performing better too, because so far this season he's been pretty poor. Especially his freekicks and corners along with long shots have been below par.

|| WS10 ||
28 Oct 10, 23:04
Forzaaa WES
happy to hear this news now his preformances should go up

Dylan
28 Oct 10, 23:12
Good stuff. Hopefully this will see him performing better too, because so far this season he's been pretty poor. Especially his freekicks and corners along with long shots have been below par.

Why is it though, they've been awful, I remember against JuBe I was disappointed when we won a corner.

lonewolf19
29 Oct 10, 01:20
Great news. Forza Sneijder

blackmore
29 Oct 10, 03:01
if his performance does not go up after this then i vote we take the sneijderman tag of this thread. he started to dip right about when we put it up there, and honestly it sounds fucked!!

|| WS10 ||
29 Oct 10, 03:10
if his performance does not go up after this then i vote we take the sneijderman tag of this thread. he started to dip right about when we put it up there, and honestly it sounds fucked!!

If Sneijder wins it should be changed to Sneijd'or

pazzainteramala
29 Oct 10, 04:35
i hope sneijder picks up form !!

mario.santon
29 Oct 10, 04:51
he will... have faith :) we have a new coach, and he has slightly different role.... there's an excuse for his form

Nyall
29 Oct 10, 05:07
If Sneijder wins it should be changed to Sneijd'or

DIN011
29 Oct 10, 16:20
Remove the Sneijderman tag...who outside of this forum calls him that?

Yannick
29 Oct 10, 16:50
Now that you've taken care of the financial aspect of your life, please take care of your footballing aspect.

|| WS10 ||
29 Oct 10, 22:02

I agree

Nerrazuri red
29 Oct 10, 22:19
for me schneider deserves the fifa trophy he has been without doubt the player of the year with the big finals he played with inter but also 5 goals at the world cup and playing in the final , this year he has already won the coppa italia, uefa midfielder of the year at the champions league award, and played in the super cup, will play at the world club championship, and this season he is also playing really well in the champions league this season 1 goal, but assists, so overall he has had a fantastic year and his impact on his team and country significant, but messi is without doubt the best player now and will be in history, xavi and iniesta are 2 magicians, ronaldo is ronaldo, and david villa just score's but wesley has been the most successfull this year.

Stefan
29 Oct 10, 22:27
He was poor again tonight. Gave away countless balls.

Suneet
29 Oct 10, 22:34
Playing way tooo high almost as high as Eto'o needs to run towards goal with and without the ball to be at his best, not run towards our half to get passes and get first to the ball.

I think he is trying too hard, poor on the FK's too...

pazzainteramala
29 Oct 10, 22:38
bad game idk whats going on with wesley its upsetting .his fks are horrible.

|| WS10 ||
29 Oct 10, 22:39
for me schneider deserves the fifa trophy he has been without doubt the player of the year with the big finals he played with inter but also 5 goals at the world cup and playing in the final , this year he has already won the coppa italia, uefa midfielder of the year at the champions league award, and played in the super cup, will play at the world club championship, and this season he is also playing really well in the champions league this season 1 goal, but assists, so overall he has had a fantastic year and his impact on his team and country significant, but messi is without doubt the best player now and will be in history, xavi and iniesta are 2 magicians, ronaldo is ronaldo, and david villa just score's but wesley has been the most successfull this year.

Sneijder is just as good as any of those players you listed and is definitely one of the top 5 players in the world. Messi will not be the best player ever I doubt he will reach the heights that Maradona or Pele after all he scored 0 goals in the WC while Maradona took his team to glory

Rimpel
30 Oct 10, 09:10
You guys are exaggerating, he was bad in the first half but definitely decent at least in the second half. But yeah, his FKs are really starting to annoy me, either they hit the wall or they go wayyy over the bar. Let Eto'o take some freekicks ?

Stefan
30 Oct 10, 09:39
You guys are exaggerating, he was bad in the first half but definitely decent at least in the second half. But yeah, his FKs are really starting to annoy me, either they hit the wall or they go wayyy over the bar. Let Eto'o take some freekicks ?

How was he decent in the second?? Pretty each time the ball got passed to him he gave it away except on two occasion were he played in biabany and eto'o(even there the more open player was cou). He was well below par.

Rimpel
30 Oct 10, 10:15
How was he decent in the second?? Pretty each time the ball got passed to him he gave it away except on two occasion were he played in biabany and eto'o(even there the more open player was cou). He was well below par.

He set up his teammates clear on goal on two ocassions, in my book that's decent.

blackmore
30 Oct 10, 15:40

fuck u i suggested it first stop trying to steal my ideas aight............

sun and his big ideas about giving players these special nicknames......

TAKE THE SHIT OFF ALREADY!!!

DIN011
30 Oct 10, 15:54
fuck u i suggested it first stop trying to steal my ideas aight............

sun and his big ideas about giving players these special nicknames......

TAKE THE SHIT OFF ALREADY!!!
:( to the first part of your post.

:) to the rest.

Hasan
30 Oct 10, 15:59
Sneijder is briliant player, no doubt but even Messi couldn't lead Argentina by himself. Last year we had briliant Maicon and Milito to help him, Eto'o and Pandev were constant and Motta passing from deep were briliant too.

This season Eto'o is in form and Coutinho helping. Others are still behind, coach needs to do something.

Gaetan
30 Oct 10, 16:16
Sneijder is briliant player, no doubt but even Messi couldn't lead Argentina by himself. Last year we had briliant Maicon and Milito to help him, Eto'o and Pandev were constant and Motta passing from deep were briliant too.

This season Eto'o is in form and Coutinho helping. Others are still behind, coach needs to do something.

Thumbs up.

blackmore
30 Oct 10, 16:20
:( to the first part of your post.

:) to the rest.

i knew you would see the :( and :) side of it...

Nerrazuri red
31 Oct 10, 01:52
Sneijder is just as good as any of those players you listed and is definitely one of the top 5 players in the world. Messi will not be the best player ever I doubt he will reach the heights that Maradona or Pele after all he scored 0 goals in the WC while Maradona took his team to glory

i respect your opinion and schneider is in the top 5, but you have to say whatever illussions we witnessed, heard, seen, or read about pele and maradonna, that messi is in another stratosphere, and we are witnessing the illusion in our lifetime when football probably is the hardest as it ever has been in history, football and footballers i would say are light years ahead then when pele and marradonna played... also regarding the world cup you have to be honest and say it would have been impossible to achieve that with diego incharge, magical and mystical, but world cup winning coach he aint...

Choppin Onions
31 Oct 10, 02:00
His FK's and corners are awful this season. Give Mihajlovic a call Wes. That guy was a fucking master at set-pieces.

Nero Indigo
01 Nov 10, 18:21
OMG!!! THE "SNEIJDERMAN" NICKNAME IS STILL HERE!!? WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS SHIT IS THE KING OF GORGONZOLA!!! MODS, PLEASE TAKE IT OFF!!!

Big Willy
01 Nov 10, 19:08
Ridiculous nickname imho lol

CafeCordoba
01 Nov 10, 21:06
Agree.

Stefan
01 Nov 10, 22:06
I have removed it. If there is any major disagreements we can ad it back later.

pazzainteramala
01 Nov 10, 22:08
OMG!!! THE "SNEIJDERMAN" NICKNAME IS STILL HERE!!? WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS SHIT IS THE KING OF GORGONZOLA!!! MODS, PLEASE TAKE IT OFF!!!

scarpini was using it so its not that bad

Fitzy
02 Nov 10, 00:33
I have removed it. If there is any major disagreements we can ad it back later.

Prediction: Wes will score tomorrow and have a blinder.

Lenny_and_Carl
02 Nov 10, 04:14
:lol:

RAFAEL VAN DER VAART has been trading insults with Inter Milan's Wesley Sneijder ahead of tonight's Champions League showdown.
The close pals and Dutch international team-mates have been teasing each other relentlessly in the build-up to the return between Tottenham and Inter at White Hart Lane.

San Siro star Sneijder kicked off after the Italian club's amazing 4-3 win over Spurs in Milan last month.

PHONE A FRIEND ... Van der Vaart fires off another rocketHe tweeted a message for Van der Vaart, who missed the match through suspension, saying: "I'm cleaning the Champions League trophy with a Tottenham shirt."

North London's newest hero replied: "Thanks for cleaning it up for me. I'm already creating space in my cup cabinet."

Sneijder has since upped the ante, warning his friend: "We're gonna give you a football lesson in London."

But Van der Vaart pulled no punches as he retorted: "I met your defence in Milan, it didn't look good. It was like cheese with holes in it."

Sneijder has kept up his onslaught, though, reminding Van der Vaart that Inter scored FOUR in the first match by mocking Tottenham's goalkeepers.

He joked: "I found a good goalkeeper on eBay. Shall I send you the link?"

But Van der Vaart replied: "We don't need him, you won't come into our penalty area!"

Sneijder has also mocked English football claiming it is all about power and athleticism not skill and technique.

He said: "In that country football is a game where you have to run as hard as you can from the one end of the pitch to the other, isn't it?"

Sneijder was taking the mickey again last week after Van der Vaart scored from a few inches out in the 1-1 draw against Everton.

He quipped: "Nice goal, but even my six year old cousin would have scored this one."

Advertisement

To which Van der Vaart responded: "These goals also count but at White Hart Lane against you guys I will score from every angle."

Now before anyone from the English or Italian FA thinks about disciplinary charges, they should realise it is just banter between pals.

Van der Vaart grinned: "We have the same sense of humour."

While Sneijder added: "We both started at Ajax of Amsterdam as young kids so we understand each other."

But for once the players who have been team-mates at Ajax, Real Madrid and with Holland will be on opposing sides.

Sneijder concluded: "It's strange and nice at the same time. We have to forget our friendship for a moment, but only on the pitch

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3207223/Rafael-van-der-Vaart-trades-insults-with-pal-Wesley-Sneijder.html#ixzz145iHQm4G

Ana Banana
02 Nov 10, 05:21
^ :lol::lol::lol:

Fitzy
02 Nov 10, 14:38
:lol: Sneijder won that battle

sakana
02 Nov 10, 16:54
That whole "Twitter war" thing is all a big Nike advertising campaign, so ridiculous that the press are covering it as legit news.

(For some reason the site is down, but it's here (http://www.voetbalzone.nl/nike.asp#/Pro_Combat), when it works again.)

Rimpel
02 Nov 10, 17:07
Lmao Sneijder's comments are hilarious.

Ziyad
03 Nov 10, 14:09
Ok he finally got a FK over the wall..Maybe this is the begining of him getting to last year form.He also had some shots on goal but they were all without venom.

Pajo
03 Nov 10, 14:21
the FK was great... when he got the ball over the wall, i said GOAL... too bad Cudicini wasnt asleep :lol:

i dont think he was as bad as people say last night. Of course, because of result many are overracting about the players, but hell, i know inter fans really well :lol: Had some decent moves, good passes, and was all over the pitch.. He needs to rebuild his shoots though, they were baaad.. or off target, or in keepers hands. Last year the keepers were affarid to see sneijder shooting..

Kung fu Panda 27
03 Nov 10, 18:33
SneidEGO'r...I'm sensing that will see a lot of that this year,but with hope that this issue won't stand our way of snatching trophies...

DIN011
03 Nov 10, 18:42
SneidEGO'r
I'm sorry, but this nickname right here...

Just...:palm:

Kung fu Panda 27
03 Nov 10, 18:51
I agree that maybe the new nickname to this year Sneijder it's not so inventive but you get my drift...and you have to agree that my rants over him have some valid points

|| WS10 ||
03 Nov 10, 19:57
Wesley Sneijder: Inter Must Rediscover The Winning Mentality Of Last Season

Inter's Wesley Sneijder believes the club must muster the same triumphant spirit as last year...

Inter midfielder Wesley Sneijder has said the club must work towards repeating the same feats as last season by 'rediscovering their winning mentality' following their 3-1 loss to Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane.

In 2009-10 under Jose Mourinho, the Nerazzurri claimed an historic treble by winning Serie A, the Coppa Italia, and the UEFA Champions League and were renowned for their incredible fighting spirit on the pitch.

"There are reasons for yesterday's defeat. We are very sorry, but it's part of football," the player explained via his Facebook page.

"It is a psychological fact, not just physical, we must rediscover the winning mentality of last season and once again become the champions of Europe.

"I'll put forward all my goodwill, last year I also played with injured legs, there must a contribution from all player's in this Inter team."

Inter now have seven points in Champions League Group A, the same as Spurs and two ahead of Eredivisie upstarts Twente. Meanwhile, they sit second place in Serie A, four points behind leaders Lazio.

Suneet
03 Nov 10, 21:17
I dont want to be the devil, but I smell unhappiness.

I think there is a motivational problem at Inter, the defeat last night has hurt us, lets hope the squad unites nd channels the energy into the upcoming games. I DONT want to finish second in the group.

Dylan
03 Nov 10, 21:21

I think there is a motivational problem at Inter, the defeat last night has hurt us, lets hope the squad unites nd channels the energy into the upcoming games. I DONT want to finish second in the group.

This seems just like a typical Inter, we'll mess up in the 5th game and hopefully go Kiev in the last game and then the otivation and wins start piling up.

snake
04 Nov 10, 00:43

Well...

Why re-invent the wheel? All we need to do is look at how Barcelona coped.

Sure they sold some world class players...but they made sure they kept competitive with some new hungry players.

pazzainteramala
04 Nov 10, 04:39
i guess we come second match a big team like rm or barca and we are fucked.. bc we dont have jm.

snake
04 Nov 10, 06:15
i guess we come second match a big team like rm or barca and we are fucked.. bc we dont have jm.

WTF???

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Suneet
04 Nov 10, 15:14
Hal's high on somethng strong.
I dont want to re-invent anything. I want more of the same and I dont know why, but I feel the players are not pumped enough, maybe Tottenham is that watershed moment.

DIN011
04 Nov 10, 17:29
WTF???

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

CafeCordoba
04 Nov 10, 18:27
It sounds Sneijder is not happy with all of his team mates' efforts.

Luciorun
04 Nov 10, 22:13
This guy has dropped way off the pace obviously his team mates aren't up to scratch but apart from maicon and pandev i feel he was our worst player on the field some decent openings did very little with them, talk about a lack of creativity in midfield isnt that what sneijders for, why coutinho didnt play after playing in the 4 0 first 30 mins i have no idea, but in rafa we trust right?, ermm well mabye ups and downs

pazzainteramala
04 Nov 10, 22:26
It sounds Sneijder is not happy with all of his team mates' efforts.

the fans are not either so he is not alone.

Choppin Onions
04 Nov 10, 22:54
Sneijder, and the squad as a whole (except Eto'o) is complacent. They achieved everything last season and no longer feel 'the drive'. Motivation plays a huge part in team sports and this team has very little of it right now. Like hal touched on, there needs to be some turnover in the squad. You can't keep the same players year in, year out and expect them to be hungry for success, especially they way we've dominated the last few seasons. I really think over the next 2 years, there's gonna be (should be!!!) lots of changes on this team as our core group of players are into their late 20's and early 30's.

Luka
04 Nov 10, 23:02
Sneijder, and the squad as a whole (except Eto'o) is complacent. They achieved everything last season and no longer feel 'the drive'. Motivation plays a huge part in team sports and this team has very little of it right now.
I'd go even further. Even with Jose we would see some of it, and even Jose would probably find it hard to motivate them as much as he did with the "dream" speach.

(This is not a shot at our legend)

Dylan
04 Nov 10, 23:12
I'd go even further. Even with Jose we would see some of it, and even Jose would probably find it hard to motivate them as much as he did with the "dream" speach.

(This is not a shot at our legend)

Dream speech?

blackmore
05 Nov 10, 03:15
Dream speech?

i think he means the dream vs obsession interview against barca

Universe
05 Nov 10, 05:21
Noobs :palm: He's clearly referring to Martin Luther King's famous "I have a dream" speech.

Suneet
05 Nov 10, 13:12
He finally got a dangerous FK on targetthis season. He needs to start playing deeper,most of the tme he is up there with Eto and nobody actually can pass the ball to him. Plus he has less breathing space.

DARi0
05 Nov 10, 13:33
Friday 5 November, 2010
Sneijder will never play for Real again

Inter playmaker Wesley Sneijder has told L'Equipe that he never intends to play for Real Madrid again despite his admiration for Jose Mourinho.

The Holland international, who is a favourite for the Ballon d'Or, left Real Madrid a year ago and set about winning the treble at Inter.

“Of course [Mourinho has tried to make me leave for Real]. We have stayed in touch. But it's impossible.

“I don't want to go back to a club who treated me in this way. I can't act as if nothing happened.

“For me, Madrid is ancient history. I will never play for Real again.

“After the Champions League Final [at the Bernabeu] I came across Florentino Perez in the stands.

“He congratulated me. 'You deserve it,' he said. I just said thank you and shook his hand. I am not the kind for revenge.”

Grande Wes. Glad he signed his contract extension, he'll be fine.

junior55
05 Nov 10, 18:09
Sneijder is maybe the only epic fail in rafa's tactic. I've not liked a single match of sneijder under rafa and i think it's not because of the WC but because of his position in the field. I guess rafa wants to make sneijder some kind of gerard in liverpool but he has other abilities. To do that role you should dribble a lot of opponents and be more calm inside the area but sneijder has other qualities and the deep position he had last season fully emphesise this qualities.

Ana Banana
05 Nov 10, 19:55
Sneijder is maybe the only epic fail in rafa's tactic. I've not liked a single match of sneijder under rafa and i think it's not because of the WC but because of his position in the field. I guess rafa wants to make sneijder some kind of gerard in liverpool but he has other abilities. To do that role you should dribble a lot of opponents and be more calm inside the area but sneijder has other qualities and the deep position he had last season fully emphesise this qualities.

+ Cuchu/Zanetti midfield. That's the biggest fail for me. But, Sneijder can play quite well where he's at, he has before... he just hasn't been.

junior55
06 Nov 10, 12:58
+ Cuchu/Zanetti midfield. That's the biggest fail for me. But, Sneijder can play quite well where he's at, he has before... he just hasn't been.

well cuchu & zanetti in midfield play together only because motta & stankovi are both out because every time one of them has been fit has played over zanetti during rafa's management while sneijder in the gerard position(some kind of 2nd striker free of dutys) has been his invention and its not giving up results.

minterke
06 Nov 10, 19:15
Apparently Sneijder will be playing deeper in midfield...let's see how this goes.

Illyricum
06 Nov 10, 19:25
let's hope he`ll score against Brescia especially an goal from fk.

Djorkaeff6
06 Nov 10, 23:17
Turns out Wes fainted in the dressing room during halftime.

Hence, he was subbed out.

But apparently he's fine now

CafeCordoba
06 Nov 10, 23:23
Oh, well now that explains a lot.

Luka
06 Nov 10, 23:24
He probably met Massimo in the hall, and asked him if we will finaly buy THE FUCK someone, or are we going to wait till next year.

Apparently MM told him, that we first need to sell.

Mystery solved.

Djorkaeff6
06 Nov 10, 23:25
^LOL

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=31168

There's a link for you guys

pazzainteramala
06 Nov 10, 23:27
He probably met Massimo in the hall, and asked him if we will finaly buy THE FUCK someone, or are we going to wait till next year.

Mystery solved.

lmao that's what caused it.

Ana Banana
06 Nov 10, 23:27

Mystery solved.

Efrain21C
06 Nov 10, 23:43

Mystery solved.

or he just asked MM if he was going to fire Benitez, and MM answered him that he haven't seen the team play so well ever

|| WS10 ||
07 Nov 10, 01:21
Apparently Sneijder had a migraine problem

Dylan
07 Nov 10, 01:47
Apparently Sneijder had a migraine problem

Seemed more like menstrual pain the amount he's been bitching this year.

|| WS10 ||
07 Nov 10, 03:28

:lol: :lol:

Kung fu Panda 27
07 Nov 10, 11:58
:star: :happy:

I'm so sad after he said that he will never play for R.Madrid again! If he continue like this... I wish him good health though!

Wallace
07 Nov 10, 12:03
:star: :happy:

I'm so sad after he said that he will never play for R.Madrid again! If he continue like this... I wish him good health though!

Why would you be sad hearing Sneijder not joining R.Madrid again? Is it because he's gonna prevent Pandev from becoming the world's best trequartista?

Pandev is a world class player, he'll take the spot away from Sneijder sooner or later whether he's remaining in the team or not.

Suneet
07 Nov 10, 12:08
DM he is not. He was absolutely crap without the ball and too worried about rushing back when he had it.

dynasty27
07 Nov 10, 13:54
In Inter's interest I hope he won't win Ballon d'or. The UEFA individual awards already turn out to be a curse. He really needs to maintain focused on the club.

Universe
07 Nov 10, 15:43
Whatever.

Any news on his supposed fainting in the dressing room? Or was it just a migraine?

Dylan
07 Nov 10, 15:44
I think it was he felt faint. Not fainted.
Lost in translation, I heard the same about Zanetti that time.

Ana Banana
07 Nov 10, 16:24
I think it was he felt faint. Not fainted.
Lost in translation, I heard the same about Zanetti that time.

True.

A.l.i
07 Nov 10, 20:03
Why have so many players been substituted just because they felt something this season?? Just because of pre-cautions? This never happened under Jose.

Ana Banana
07 Nov 10, 20:25
Why have so many players been substituted just because they felt something this season?? Just because of pre-cautions? This never happened under Jose.

I think it's attempted precautionary subbing. However, with our injuries, it doesn't even matter that he's being precautionary.

snake
07 Nov 10, 22:47
Whatever.

Any news on his supposed fainting in the dressing room? Or was it just a migraine?

Monday morning at work...and I have a slight migraine...can I go home? you know...as a precautionary.

blackmore
07 Nov 10, 23:59
Monday morning at work...and I have a slight migraine...can I go home? you know...as a precautionary.

no u big wus..:D

Stefan
08 Nov 10, 01:36

Do you have a good doctor that can write you a nice letter/certificate??:D If the answer is yes then sure, if not you will have tough it out like the tough guy you are.;)

perika
08 Nov 10, 06:42

:) you can go home but just because you are LE GRANDE NERAZZURRO

Universe
08 Nov 10, 10:25
Do you have a good doctor that can write you a nice letter/certificate??:D If the answer is yes then sure, if not you will have tough it out like the tough guy you are.;)

He acts tough, but on the inside he's soft. Like caramel.

snake
08 Nov 10, 10:35

and just as tasty...

pazzainteramala
09 Nov 10, 01:47
ive noticed sneijder taking way to many shots directly at the gk (centrally)

Ziyad
09 Nov 10, 11:12

You've been inside him ??:yuck:

Pajo
09 Nov 10, 13:37
:lol: :lol:

Djorkaeff6
09 Nov 10, 19:01
Sneijder out for Lecce clash...wtf I thought he was fine?

Stefan
09 Nov 10, 23:51
Sneijder out for Lecce clash...wtf I thought he was fine?

Its a precaution. They want him 100% for the derby.

Djorkaeff6
10 Nov 10, 04:57
Makes sense.

Principe
10 Nov 10, 06:13
Doesn't really make sense to me because last year he kept playing even through injuries and sacrificed and for me a win against Lecce and a loss or draw to Milan is better than a Draw or even worse in both games. Even at 100% with our current injury list we're not sure to beat Milan so why take risks about gaining the full 3 points vs Lecce

Nyall
10 Nov 10, 07:11
Doesn't really make sense to me because last year he kept playing even through injuries and sacrificed and for me a win against Lecce and a loss or draw to Milan is better than a Draw or even worse in both games. Even at 100% with our current injury list we're not sure to beat Milan so why take risks about gaining the full 3 points vs Lecce
Because a win vs Lecce is not worth losing Sneijder until January, due to him aggravating a relatively minor injury..

Principe
10 Nov 10, 08:04
Not sure what the extent of his injury is, but last year he was a beast, Mourinho used to play him even through injury I remember how many times he received a knock and was said to be injured and then bam you see his name on the team sheet come matchday

Ana Banana
10 Nov 10, 08:24
Mourinho also saw through minor injuries. I'm sure if he felt any injury sustained was a major threat, he would've kept them on the bench as well.

Stefan
10 Nov 10, 08:25
No offence to rafa but I am sure the players were willing to push themselves beyond certain limits for mou due to the relationship he had with them. Don't think they are willing to do that for rafa.

Ana Banana
10 Nov 10, 08:26
^ that, too. For sure. Mou had mostly everyone's respect. Rafa doesn't. Not yet, at least.

NimAraya
10 Nov 10, 13:04
DAMN!! It seems Sneider has Anaemia! THat's the reason he fainted in saturday night match. :(

Nyall
10 Nov 10, 13:33
I have Anaemia and trust me it's not fun... you feel fainting for days especially when tired/low on iron.

NimAraya
10 Nov 10, 14:08
I had pretty enough of it too and I know how it is like.

Toninu
10 Nov 10, 15:31
Wow is anything good ever gonna happen this season, this is just getting ridiculous, Sneijder's gonna need a lot of rest because of his condition

BrP
10 Nov 10, 16:05
That's not the case... he says that he'll be back for the Derby since he can't leave our players alone right now. But he needs a rest, no doubt.

josipva
10 Nov 10, 18:03
well atleast it explains his performances on pitch

|| WS10 ||
10 Nov 10, 21:06
Inter Midfielder Wesley Sneijder Admits He Is Suffering From Anaemia

Wesley Sneijder admits he is fatigued and suffering from Anaemia

Inter midfielder Wesley Sneijder is suffering from Anaemia.

The Dutchman described his fears when he started to feel weak during the Brescia draw on Saturday.

"Five minutes before the end of the first half I started shaking and felt pain in all my body, it was something I had never experienced before," he told De Telegraaf.

"After when I went into the dressing room I passed out and I was very scared. They controlled my blood pressure and heart rate immediately and then I went to Holland for further tests.

"The conclusions were that I am Anaemic and my whole body is very tired. I need plenty of rest."

Sneijder was left out of the squad by coach Rafael Benitez for Wednesday's trip to Lecce.

Wallace
11 Nov 10, 03:01
Wow, he should just take a rest. Forget about the derby, there's always the next one.

Did he just discover that he had anaemia, or did he have it all along?

|| WS10 ||
11 Nov 10, 03:08
Wow, he should just take a rest. Forget about the derby, there's always the next one.

Did he just discover that he had anaemia, or did he have it all along?

Im pretty sure he just discovered it.

Alex de Large
11 Nov 10, 04:12
we suck without him, sometimes we suck with him i know.

pazzainteramala
11 Nov 10, 04:38
this sucks... we have no luck when it comes to playing milan. if its not injuries its some other bs occurrence.

|| WS10 ||
11 Nov 10, 19:57
Inter Star Wesley Sneijder Set To Return For Milan Derby - Report

Inter's Wesley Sneidjer will line up alongside Diego Milito and Samuel Eto'o for the Milan derby.

Inter playmaker Wesley Sneijder missed out on the 1-1 draw with Lecce after suffering from anaemia but is expected to come back into the fold for the crucial city derby against Milan on Sunday, according to sportal.tv.

The Nerazzurri have stuttered as of late, with just one win in their last five matches, and they have fallen to fourth place in the standings. A loss against the Rossoneri on Sunday would put them six points behind their rivals in Serie A.

However, Benitez has some good news in that Sneijder is set to be available for the clash and with the recent return of Diego Milito, the Dutchman will feature alongside the Argentine and in-form Samuel Eto'o in the starting XI.

Dejan Stankovic will also likely start after coming on as a substitute against Lecce and there are reports that Esteban Cambiasso may be ready to re-enter the fray as well.

It is not yet known if Benitez will change from the usual 4-2-3-1 formation and utilise Eto'o in a pure striker role instead of out wide, which would mean a tactical change to 4-3-1-2 with Sneijder as the trequartista.

Dylan
11 Nov 10, 20:00
Forza Wes!
With Cambiasso and Deki behind him we'll be fine. Although none of the 3 are 100% but that's football.

Alex de Large
11 Nov 10, 21:28
YEAH BABY

The_Eradicator
11 Nov 10, 21:36
Man I'm worried about him, if he's complaining about chronic fatigue before even Christmas... can he really last out the entire season?

pazzainteramala
11 Nov 10, 22:31
forza wes. i remember his first game with us against Milan, he put up a great performance.

|| WS10 ||
12 Nov 10, 00:06
Wesley Sneijder Urges Inter To Forget About Jose Mourinho

Sneijder has told his team-mates to forget about former coach Jose Mourinho...

Inter star Wesley Sneijder has urged his team-mates to forget about former coach Jose Mourinho and concentrate on doing well with Rafael Benitez.

The Dutchman also vowed to do his best to win the Derby della Madonnina against cross-town rivals Milan on Sunday night.

"Mourinho is in the past," Sneijder wrote on his Twitter account. "We must think about the present and no longer in the past.

"We will get over these moments of fatigue, and I will be at my best soon. This rest has helped me to relax and reflect.

"We might be in some trouble, but there are explanations for this. We come from a fantastic season that will be difficult to forget. The real fans will never jeer their own players, especially when they are going through a tough period.

"I don't want to lose the derby because it was my debut match last season. I will never forget it. I am getting better and need help from the fans and Benitez. He is a great coach just like Mourinho," he concluded.

Efrain21C
12 Nov 10, 03:08
I would like to see him play just as he did when he joined us... I was against his transfer, now I'm a Sneijderhead

Pajo
12 Nov 10, 11:56
i'd like to see him to play like when he joined us, i like to see pandev play like when he joined us, i like to see milito play like when he joined us... I want to se motta... eeh, at least play :D like when he joined us... Heck, i even like to see maicon play like when he joined us...

no one does unfortunatelly :(

Luka
12 Nov 10, 14:15
I want to se motta... eeh, at least play :D
:P

I feel you brother.

mario.santon
12 Nov 10, 14:33
I just hope he is not injured, the man is pure class

Luka
12 Nov 10, 14:45
I just hope he is not injured, the man is pure class when on form and motivated
fixed

minterke
12 Nov 10, 15:41
If he has anemia what does that have to do with motivation? His problem was clearly him being tired.

|| WS10 ||
14 Nov 10, 06:05
I hope Sneijder RAPES Milan today he was great in both derbys last season

perika
14 Nov 10, 08:15
i dont belieave anymore in Snejder he looks tired without motivation :(

Nightwalker
14 Nov 10, 10:45
I just think that he's too full of himself, although it doesn't surprise me, he really made the difference in Inter last season.

dynasty27
14 Nov 10, 11:15
i dont belieave anymore in Snejder he looks tired without motivation :(

ohh thats surprising coming from a true Inter fan.:( Then who do you believe in?

perika
14 Nov 10, 11:21
ohh thats surprising coming from a true Inter fan.:( Then who do you believe in?

at this moment no one man ..its said but true

Efrain21C
14 Nov 10, 15:10
at this moment no one man ..its said but true

you don't believe in the best player in the world Pandev Goran?

Alex de Large
14 Nov 10, 15:49
Believe in Wesley my friends.

perika
14 Nov 10, 17:21

no i only believe in this players Armando Dely Valdes, Julio Dely Valdes, Jorge Dely Valdes, Luis Tejada, Roberto Corbin, Roberto Tyrrel, Rommel Fernandez :)

NimAraya
14 Nov 10, 19:20

Who the hell is Pandev Goran?!!

Mino
14 Nov 10, 23:04
great game today

|| WS10 ||
14 Nov 10, 23:07
great game today

he was our best player

Efrain21C
14 Nov 10, 23:22
no i only believe in this players Armando Dely Valdes, Julio Dely Valdes, Jorge Dely Valdes, Luis Tejada, Roberto Corbin, Roberto Tyrrel, Rommel Fernandez :)

nice, you googled Panama players :P

Choppin Onions
14 Nov 10, 23:54
The passion is there and his FK's were excellent (for a change) but he looks like a scared little puppy under Rafa. Under Mou, he was God-like and fearless. He's also dropping extremely deep into midfield to get the ball. Probably because our CM can't pass the ball more than a couple metres accurately but he's much better playing closer to the forwards.

skeet
15 Nov 10, 02:14
sneijder excels when the forwards are making runs, today we were parked around milan's 18 yard box with 7 players who weren't moving a muscle

Batman
15 Nov 10, 02:35
just got back to his last year performance..did better than the previous games, well done wes..waiting for the others..

pazzainteramala
15 Nov 10, 03:51
his fk's were somewhat dangerous, but i still don't see last years sneijder.

Alessandro
15 Nov 10, 10:54
He posted this status on his official facebook page just before the derby...
Are you ready for the derby?My teammates and I are ready. Ready to fight . Ready to score. Ready to win. Ready to fly with this Pazza Inter. Wesley

Ready to lose? Sorry Wes but i wasnt... :(

Besnik
15 Nov 10, 12:02
He tries really hard, and I appreciate his efforts. He was the best player for us, but sadly we lost. His freekick in the first half was almost a goal, but well.

Keep it up Wesley!

CafeCordoba
15 Nov 10, 12:54
Sneijder is so alone there with the ball. There is no one he can play with. If Eto'o is taken to play with him, we have no one to score the goals. Pandev and Chivu are complete crap. Stankovic is too clumsy when it comes to attacking in the middle sector in tight spaces. Coutinho is not up to the task yet, it's too much to ask from him still. Milito is utter shit with his first touch, he can't control the ball at all.

Besnik
15 Nov 10, 12:55
Sneijder is so alone there with the ball. There is no one he can play with. If Eto'o is taken to play with him, we have no one to score the goals. Pandev and Chivu are complete crap. Stankovic is too clumsy when it comes to attacking in the middle sector in tight spaces. Coutinho is not up to the task yet, it's too much to ask from him still. Milito is utter shit with his first touch, he can't control the ball at all.

My sentiments exactly.

rockball
15 Nov 10, 16:41
The passion is there and his FK's were excellent (for a change) but he looks like a scared little puppy under Rafa. Under Mou, he was God-like and fearless. He's also dropping extremely deep into midfield to get the ball. Probably because our CM can't pass the ball more than a couple metres accurately but he's much better playing closer to the forwards.

He had to do all the work alone. Blame it on our poorass midfield that he had to fall back and do all the creative work. We look like Inter'07 only replacing Zlatan with Wesley.

Batman
15 Nov 10, 17:50

haha, thank god its fake..http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=35033&L=en

NimAraya
15 Nov 10, 20:54

OH MY!!! :P

dynasty27
15 Nov 10, 22:23

Great!!! So many have been http://www.fanpop.com/images/polls/4593_6_50.jpg?v=1182459297

|| WS10 ||
16 Nov 10, 01:00
Rafael Benitez Is Not In Danger Of Being Sacked At Inter - Wesley Sneijder

Sneijder has defended his coach after the derby loss to Milan.

"I've had enough of Rafa's name in the papers. These are just boring and annoying rumours. We must stop all these boos and criticisms because the Spaniard is a good coach," he explained, according to Tuttosport.

"I'll take my share of the blame for the situation. The team that won the Champions League was made up of 22 lions. The same is true today and we will do well with Benitez.

"Now we have to do well in Serie A and the Champions League. Then we'll play in the World Club Cup. The Ballon d'Or is just a bonus, but I'd like to win it."

Meanwhile, the Dutchman praised the San Siro crowd on Sunday evening, who made supportive banners and sang positive songs during the match.

"It was a fantastic emotion, that's what football is all about. I've seen a lot of respect between the fans of Inter and AC Milan. I really enjoyed it and I am very proud of the Nerazzurri fans. I want to thank them," he concluded.

pazzainteramala
16 Nov 10, 04:44
thanks wesley...... its not your fault its all the teams fault.

mario.santon
16 Nov 10, 05:39
he's really making good comments these days.... Soon, he'll be captain of Inter

Pajo
16 Nov 10, 09:28
he wont... unless all zanetti, cordoba, cambiasso and deki retire in the same time..

rockball
16 Nov 10, 12:43
Which is exactly what we need...well maybe not Cambiasso..

Pajo
16 Nov 10, 14:54
zanetti and deki too? :rollani:

DIN011
16 Nov 10, 14:59
Cordoba will retire next season, Deki might in 1 or 2 Zanetti 2,3. Maybe even 1 if we managed to win the league this season, and next (he said he wanted to retire with 20 league titles).

So, that's leaves only Cambiasso. :D

pazzainteramala
16 Nov 10, 15:48

lol wow i actually believed his fb.. lol wtf

perika
16 Nov 10, 16:54

SNEJDER he dont have OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE mark this as 100% true

rockball
16 Nov 10, 17:07
zanetti and deki too? :rollani:

Yes. I have never liked the idea of Zanetti in midfield and think it hurts us a lot. Deki is good on the bench but I won't depend on him as a starter.

delaurentis
16 Nov 10, 17:21
When Sneijder says Benitez is not in danger to be sacked , You can expect the opposite.

Nyall
16 Nov 10, 18:58
When Sneijder says Benitez is not in danger to be sacked , You can expect the opposite.
Because you, some guy who lives thousands of miles away, knows more than a guy who is apart of the organization.

|| WS10 ||
16 Nov 10, 20:37
Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger Backs Inter Star Wesley Sneijder For Ballon D'Or

Wesley Sneijder deserves to win the Ballon d'Or, according to fellow candidate Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Bastian Schweinsteiger may be a candidate for the FIFA Ballon d'Or, but the Bayern Munich and Germany midfielder has tipped Wesley Sneijder to win the prestigious award.

"Wesley Sneijder deserves it," the 26-year-old told France Football. "He is the player who, to me, made the strongest impression. If, after winning the Champions League, he had won the World Cup, he would have earned the golden ball as well. He had a great year."

Schweinsteiger ruled himself out of the running for the award, because he did not win any major international titles.

"That's why the Spaniards, like Xavi and Iniesta and the Inter players are favoured," he said.

Lisa
16 Nov 10, 21:01
I do think that was his real facebook.
maybe he closed it because he has posted what he really felt for the future.
and the words caused troubles.
I am wondering this could be a signal that sth. gonna happen in the club.

Pajo
16 Nov 10, 21:39
it WAS his facebook.. Because those that are real, the admins of facebook say it is real, they register it... i dont know though, what was written, under the profile picture...

dynasty27
16 Nov 10, 21:44
"Verified account" :shades:

Pajo
16 Nov 10, 21:54
yeah, that was the thing! :D

thorn
17 Nov 10, 21:18
it WAS his facebook.. Because those that are real, the admins of facebook say it is real, they register it... i dont know though, what was written, under the profile picture...
it was with the profile picture.even i could have edited sneijders pic and write verified account in it.and this was the first time i have seen a fb verified account.same goes to twitter account in sneijders name.

|| WS10 ||
20 Nov 10, 18:39
Barcelona Ace Andres Iniesta: I Don't Deserve The Ballon D'Or, Inter's Wesley Sneijder Does

Inter's Wesley Sneijder will scoop the top gong, claims Barcelona and Spain ace Andres Iniesta...

Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta has backed Inter ace Wesley Sneijder for the Ballon D'Or.

Along with Barcelona team-mate Xavi, Iniesta is expected to fight with the Dutchman for the award. He believes Sneijder will get it, despite UEFA chief Michel Platini backing Xavi on Wednesday.

"Sneijder deserves it without a doubt," Iniesta told L'Equipe.

"I don't deserve it, behind Sneijder there is Xavi, Lionel Messi and Iker Casillas."

Suneet
20 Nov 10, 20:15
New found respect for Iniesta. Atleast he's being honest.

|| WS10 ||
20 Nov 10, 23:25

perika
20 Nov 10, 23:29
Because you, some guy who lives thousands of miles away, knows more than a guy who is apart of the organization.

good point

NimAraya
21 Nov 10, 12:48

Wasn't he among the Barca 'cunts' for you guys?!

Pajo
21 Nov 10, 14:06
he still is :D

NimAraya
21 Nov 10, 14:15
You can't really say anything else.

skeet
21 Nov 10, 14:36
he used to be a cunt, but now he's an endearing cunt :D

thorn
21 Nov 10, 22:15
Wasn't he among the Barca 'cunts' for you guys?!
does not change the fact that he is the best diver in the world

NimAraya
22 Nov 10, 04:55
does not change the fact that he is the best diver in the world

Have a proof?

rockball
22 Nov 10, 05:47
WC final. 2 dives in incredibly quick succession leading to the sending off.

NimAraya
22 Nov 10, 07:05
WC final. 2 dives in incredibly quick succession leading to the sending off.

Were they dives or YOU call 'em dives?

Pajo
22 Nov 10, 08:59
you will never agree, so just stop both of you... I was once like rockball, but i realized it is pointless because no barca fan will agree on that, so... pointless to talk... ;)

NimAraya
22 Nov 10, 09:59
you will never agree, so just stop both of you... I was once like rockball, but i realized it is pointless because no barca fan will agree on that, so... pointless to talk... ;)

Dive is a dive, no matter who do you support. It's just about if you're just gonna label a player with a 'word' for something that he has done or not.

rockball
22 Nov 10, 12:17
Nima, I didn't know you could be so closed and stubborn. Accept it, those were dives by any definition of the word. I'm done on this.

NimAraya
22 Nov 10, 12:20
Nima, I didn't know you could be so closed and stubborn. Accept it, those were dives by any definition of the word. I'm done on this.

:lol: Dude I barely saw any of the WC final, because the electricity was gone for most of the game. So I asked YOU guys if they were dives really or you barca haters are just exaggrating as usual!!

Pajo
22 Nov 10, 14:24
Dive is a dive, no matter who do you support. It's just about if you're just gonna label a player with a 'word' for something that he has done or not.

yes, but my point was something else... You support barca and you are bit biased towards them, its normal... and sometimes the bias goes to that point where it blinds you and you do not see some things...
Same with inter fans, sometimes they tend to see something is NOT there... while you dont see something that IS there... :P

Get my point now? i just said it is pointless to argue about that issue...

and this is sneijders thread ;)

NimAraya
22 Nov 10, 14:28
yes, but my point was something else... You support barca and you are bit biased towards them, its normal... and sometimes the bias goes to that point where it blinds you and you do not see some things...
Same with inter fans, sometimes they tend to see something is NOT there... while you dont see something that IS there... :P

Get my point now? i just said it is pointless to argue about that issue...

and this is sneijders thread ;)

Yeah got your point sir.

delaurentis
22 Nov 10, 18:21
Even as a fan you should see what is there. Barca fans mostly don't see anything.. Probably hypnotized by seeing Xavi pass the ball to their defense the whole game.

NimAraya
22 Nov 10, 18:24
Even as a fan you should see what is there. Barca fans mostly don't see anything.. Probably hypnotized by seeing Xavi pass the ball to their defense the whole game.

Now here is a dumb post!

delaurentis
22 Nov 10, 18:39
Now here is a dumb post!

Says the Barca fan trying to argue against Interisti on an Inter forum about a game they were bitchslapped at.

delaurentis
22 Nov 10, 18:41

Lmao , just saw this remark. Ever heard of media training ?? You must be some naive kid to take everything literally about what these players/managers say.

Oh and btw I live a 45 mins. (flight) distance from Milan.

NimAraya
22 Nov 10, 18:43
Says the Barca fan trying to argue against Interisti on an Inter forum about a game they were bitchslapped at.

I was expecting you're gonna use this dumber thing to strike back. BUT... this arguement has nothing to do with Inter!

|| WS10 ||
24 Nov 10, 00:54
Wesley Sneijder Disappointed That Inter Failed To Sign PSV Star Ibrahim Afellay

Sneijder has expressed his disappointment with Inter's failure to add Afellay to their ranks...

Inter playmaker Wesley Sneijder has expressed his frustration at the Nerazzurri's failure to secure the services of versatile midfielder Ibrahim Afellay from Dutch table toppers PSV.

The 24-year-old Afellay is on his way to Barcelona after both clubs reached an agreement about a transfer fee in the region of €3 million earlier this month. Afellay is expected to sign a long-term deal in the upcoming weeks.

"I've told Inter that Ibrahim would be the perfect player for us and I've also told 'Ibi' that he would flourish at Inter. He has the qualities to become a huge star in Serie A. Unfortunately, Inter decided not to listen to me and didn't make a move for Afellay," said Sneijder to NUsport.

josipva
24 Nov 10, 01:04
its a shame, would have been a nice addition at a low price

mario.santon
24 Nov 10, 05:36
It was a lame summer transfer..., we missed out on Mascherano, failed to sign Ozil.. and now we feel that it is also a mistake to miss out on Afelay

blackmore
24 Nov 10, 11:58
not to mention a host of others...

Azzkikr
24 Nov 10, 12:18
Afellay was one of the few players that could be signed in the winter break who actually has some potential, so its a shame to miss out.

But not much to do if the players arent interested in joining the club.

Now in the winter we will be forced into another half-assed pandev-esque solution because we did nothing in the summer and now only low quality players are available.

Suneet
24 Nov 10, 13:53
Azz is back, where were you during the treble?

Azzkikr
24 Nov 10, 14:18
What are you talking about?

If anyone is back, its you, back to posting before thinking...

I was stating the obvious the last post.

Shame to miss out on Afellay? Yes.

Can you do anything if a player doesnt want to join you? No.

Is Pandev a half-assed solution and can you generally not sign great players in the winter window? Yes.

Anyone with two braincells and who arent unfairly biased towards other users would agree.

Suneet
24 Nov 10, 14:20
:lol: Azz, good you are still the same. Nice to see your negativity back at FI. :howler:.

I guess when Inter fails, you show up.(I think everyone will agree on that, but you). Its ok, dont worry I wont bother you again. I have too few braincells to waste as you said.

Azzkikr
24 Nov 10, 14:24
I dont see how that post has anything to do with negativity.

Its not much of an opinionated post its more a factual one, it cant be put or said much differently.

Id like to see you put a positive spin on the 3 points from the post before.

dynasty27
24 Nov 10, 20:55
Seriously what the hell are his problems with his body language?! Keep your heap up and play on!!!
(Note: written during 2nd half just in case he becomes game hero)

Azzkikr
24 Nov 10, 21:42
Another below average performance from Sneijder.

Only overshadowed by stankovics horrorshow tbh.

Suneet
24 Nov 10, 21:47
The ball just woudnt go in. Needs a goal, his confidence looks shot,once he gets that I think he showed 2-3 passes that he wasnt just a flash in the pan.

|| WS10 ||
24 Nov 10, 22:55
I would give him a 7 on his preformance all that was lacking is his finishing

uny_arturo
25 Nov 10, 00:31
Not totally his fault. He still plays too deep. But well, we're kinda having a 433 instead of a 451. So he could be excused for his performance tonight.

Pajo
25 Nov 10, 01:05
deep? Reading the match thread, people were saying he was playing as striker?

Raul Duke
25 Nov 10, 01:10
deep? Reading the match thread, people were saying he was playing as striker?

He was playing a very advanced role

|| WS10 ||
25 Nov 10, 01:13
Inter Playmaker Wesley Sneijder Relieved After Win Over Twente

Wesley Sneijder was relieved that his side progressed to the last sixteen but also felt he had some bad luck in the 1-0 win over Twente...

Inter midfielder Wesley Sneijder revealed his relief after the Champions League holders confirmed their progress from the group stage, after their 1-0 win over Dutch champions FC Twente.

Relief was the first word that sprung to mind for the Dutchman when he spoke to NOS.

"We knew that if we won this game, we would qualify. I had some bad luck today but the most important thing is that we won."

The Nerazzurri are tied on ten points with Tottenham Hotspur at the top of Group A with both sides assured of a place in the last sixteen. The Beneamata face a trip to last-placed Werder Bremen on matchday Six.

minterke
25 Nov 10, 02:25
Another below average performance from Sneijder.

Only overshadowed by stankovics horrorshow tbh.

Very good first half, poor second half.

A litte harsh to say he was BELOW average..

mario.santon
25 Nov 10, 04:08
his finishing was alright :P, he is not a striker...
But his shot hit the bar twice, and went off few inches from the goals few times... He's just unlucky.
But I think he looked good last night... much better than he was most games this season...