PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

rockball
25 Nov 10, 06:22
All you haters :P

Sneijder has been pretty good for me in all of last few games. Can't blame the lad when others are screwing up. Just hope he never sees this forum.

Sid
25 Nov 10, 06:25
All you haters :P

Sneijder has been pretty good for me in all of last few games. Can't blame the lad when others are screwing up. Just hope he never sees this forum.

I hope none of the players see the things we write about them or they'll have major mental breakdown then we would REALLY be in crises :D

Toninu
25 Nov 10, 07:24
He hasn't been so lucid lately but we have to be patient I think the guy is burnt out, however with that being said if he scored yesterday no one would be complaining about his performance.

mario.santon
25 Nov 10, 07:59
i am not complaining

Toninu
25 Nov 10, 08:05
Did I say you were?

Universe
26 Nov 10, 00:38
Yesterday's formation looked like this:

Eto'o 0 0 Sneijder 0 0 Biabiany
0 0 0 0 0 Pandev 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 Cambiasso 0 Stankovic 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Zanetti 0 Materazzi 0 Lucio 0 Cordoba
0 0 0 Castellazzi 0 0 0

perika
26 Nov 10, 07:16

0 0 0 0 0 Pandev 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 Castellazzi 0 0 0

first half maybe

La Brujita
26 Nov 10, 07:53

0 0 0 0 0 Pandev 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 Castellazzi 0 0 0

Haha. So true.

Pandev was more advanced, though.

blackmore
26 Nov 10, 11:05
lol Uni...

Luka
26 Nov 10, 13:04

0 0 0 0 0 Pandev 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 Castellazzi 0 0 0
More like this:

0 0 0 0 Pandev 0 0
0 0 Sneijder 0 0 0 0
Eto'o 0 0 0 0 0 Biabiany
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 Castellazzi 0 0 0

Suneet
26 Nov 10, 20:33
I kinda agree with the Luka one. I still remember seeing Eto being behind J.Z. sometimes :lol:

dzeko
26 Nov 10, 21:45
wesley is 40% of ur team

he and eto hav a bad day and inter's heart fall outta their mouths

minterke
26 Nov 10, 21:52
wesley is 40% of ur team

Torres is 90% of your team. Without him you're Bolton, Birmingham etc.

Palermo have a better squad than Livercrap.

dzeko
26 Nov 10, 21:53
wesley is 40% of ur team

but this aint liverpool forums is it

minterke
26 Nov 10, 21:54
but this aint liverpool forums is it

Exactly so GTFO ;)

dzeko
26 Nov 10, 21:56
taking the easy way out you....

m not here to flame your fans or your team...i am just stating the facts and joined the forum to talk italian serie A

why are inter/juve fans so paranoid about "other fans"

minterke
26 Nov 10, 22:00
taking the easy way out you....

m not here to flame your fans or your team...i am just stating the facts and joined the forum to talk italian serie A

why are inter/juve fans so paranoid about "other fans"

Because you're dumb.

Eto'o and Sneijder didn't have a great game vs. Twente but we still won. If Torres doesn't play you guys don't score and Reina is going to be picking up more balls than an 80 year old with a bladder dysfunction.

dzeko
26 Nov 10, 22:02
again with the liverpool talk....why dont you go to their forums...u seem to be more interested in them

there is no need for name calling if u find it difficult to make a point that does not exist

|| WS10 ||
26 Nov 10, 23:15
Stupid Liverpool fans.

dzeko
26 Nov 10, 23:47
Stupid Liverpool fans.

very heavy argument...impressive just like inter this season

Azzkikr
27 Nov 10, 00:46
wesley is 40% of ur team

Even if this was true(which its not since sneijder has been awful this season and its been Eto'o who has saved us), it wouldnt be anything compared to liverpool without Gerrard. You would have trouble beating wolves without him :howler:

What a scouse tool.

|| WS10 ||
27 Nov 10, 02:36
very heavy argument...impressive just like inter this season

A Loserpool fan talking about seasons? :lol:
Loserpool has become the joke of the EPL.
Come back when you win 4 leauge tittles in a row.

dzeko
27 Nov 10, 03:39
Even if this was true(which its not since sneijder has been awful this season and its been Eto'o who has saved us), it wouldnt be anything compared to liverpool without Gerrard. You would have trouble beating wolves without him :howler:

What a scouse tool.

is this website for kids under 12?
we are talking about INTER not pool

A Loserpool fan talking about seasons? :lol:
Loserpool has become the joke of the EPL.
Come back when you win 4 leauge tittles in a row.

of course we will....i think we can learn a lot from you..
use political connections and try and demote MAN U and chelsea into lower divisions,penalise arsenal,man city and spurs and make them start with points handicap...and we will win 10 years in a row...

but wait...u allready did that,we are gonna have to come up with something new:howler:

Suneet
27 Nov 10, 07:40
Hey did you dial 800 101010(won nothing)?

pazzainteramala
27 Nov 10, 16:37
whats wrong with talking with pool, this is a inter forum yea but you can mention other teams, why is it always the outsiders that have to start problems..... shitt !!!!!

Handoyo
28 Nov 10, 09:45
Hey did you dial 800 101010(won nothing)?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dylan
30 Nov 10, 15:52
Sneijder willing to die for Mou (http://www.football-italia.net/nov30j.html)

Besnik
30 Nov 10, 15:58
Sneijder willing to die for Mou (http://www.football-italia.net/nov30j.html)

I wonder if he would die for Yolanthe. :P

Alex de Large
30 Nov 10, 17:46
that midget moron of xavi have a good chance to win golden bal after yesterdays goal, too bad cause wesley deserves much more.

Suneet
30 Nov 10, 17:57
I would Bes. :yummy:

blackmore
01 Dec 10, 00:02
that midget moron of xavi have a good chance to win golden bal after yesterdays goal, too bad cause wesley deserves much more.

yeap i think that game all but seals his fate..sadly

blackmore
01 Dec 10, 03:46
gds..

Sneijder: "I want the Ballon d'Or
I was ready to die for Mou "

In an interview with France Football, the champion praises his former coach: "You know to handle any situation, once he saw me and sent me tired from three days my wife and daughter. But if you treat him bad ... My only ambition now is become the best player in the world "

http://images.gazzetta.it/Media/Foto/2010/11/30/2762725--300x145.jpg Wesley Sneijder was born in Utrecht June 9, 1984. Handle PARIS, November 30, 2010 - With Xavi and Iniesta is one of the main favorites for Golden Ball, FIFA version. Wesley Sneijder not hide his ambition to receive the highest award in the year was the protagonist of "triple play" and the World Cup final, but lost against Spain the two rivals.

SPECIAL ONE - In an interview with France Football and the press Iberian playmaker traces the golden age under the guidance of Mourinho has Inter in a transformed "commando impossible to scratch." On the way the Special One "to show you can handle all situations, once told me that I looked tired and gave me a few days off to find my wife and my daughter. All other coaches I spoke only of training, he sent me to the beach. So I left for three days in Ibiza and when I returned I was willing to kill and die for him. " Mourinho, according to the wheelbase, is special because with him "the most important thing is not the workout, but the recovery. When we played only on Sunday, we worked like crazy during the week. Physical, tactical, the following capitalized. " But be warned: "If you treat him badly, he treats you worse. Never be silly with him. " With Benitez, Snejider found another way to work: "He has a different style and methods. It 'hard to take back a team that has won everything, especially when there are many injured. Now it's hard, but for him is a challenge and an awesome character. We are not yet at the level of last year and still will be difficult to repeat. "

AMBITION - The ambition, however, do not miss the Dutch planned to win at the age of seven, when integrating the training center of Ajax. Having won almost everything in eight years as a professional, the former Real Madrid ("No raconcore, my value is shown on the field"), look higher and higher, "I know Iniesta and Schweinsteiger Mourinho talk about me The Golden Ball and I appreciate it. I put on my favorite, but my only ambition. "

Azzkikr
01 Dec 10, 07:14

If we talk their their last season, then i agree.

But the golden ball is given over a calender year and not a season and this taken into consideration Xavi has been the better player for sure.

This season Sneijders performances so far have been closer to the golden bin than the golden ball tbh.

NimAraya
01 Dec 10, 07:17
This season Sneijders performances so far have been closer to the golden bin than the golden ball tbh.

:lol: :thumbsup:

Luka
01 Dec 10, 11:53
Yeah, have the same impression.

This season is killing Sneijders chances of winning the Balon d'or with every passing game. I still hope he wins cause he deserves it, and it's not like I'm afraid he will get it to his head, cause he already is playing way below his standard. It can't get worse.

Handoyo
02 Dec 10, 15:36
The good thing is, the voters usually don't give a damn about how you performed throughout the whole year.

They'll just zoom in at the crunch time, in this case: The World Cup and the Champions League knockout stages.

Remember when Cannavaro won it despite having an abysmal start to his Real Madrid career?
When Ronaldo won it despite spending the first half of 2002 injured?
When C.Ronaldo won it despite spending the second half of 2008 injured a lot?
Iniesta is also considered for the awards despite missing the first few months of this year I think.

|| WS10 ||
03 Dec 10, 00:05
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2010/11/10/1289410382594/Wesley-Sneijder-006.jpg
Forza Sneijder

|| WS10 ||
03 Dec 10, 23:58
He was one of our better players today

blackmore
04 Dec 10, 00:02
definately..

skeet
04 Dec 10, 00:31
he is always one of our best players, his job is to create but his teammates are not finishing or doing anything to create space, so it always looks like he isn't playing well

Pajo
04 Dec 10, 00:33
i agree with skeet, but in general. Today, i dont think he played well. In the past few matches he was trying MUCH more than he was today. He misplaced few passes and took too many shots from impossible positions. He was important to us as always, the ball was always around him. But that's normal, he is our playmaker.

His final movement was perfect though. What a run, and what technique... If only the bar didint save Muslera... :(

Lionheart
04 Dec 10, 02:03
Golden Ball my ass quite frankly after all this crap we've been witnessing for months now. They should give the golden dildo to the whole team, specially the management so they can go fuck themselves.

This team is the treble winner from months ago seriously? Who would believe that?

Choppin Onions
04 Dec 10, 03:18
He's looked completely average, Lazio game included. He misses Mourinho in a big way. Maybe more than any other Inter player.

|| WS10 ||
04 Dec 10, 03:23
He's looked completely average, Lazio game included. He misses Mourinho in a big way. Maybe more than any other Inter player.

Anyone would look average when you have to pass to Muntari, Pandev, and Biabiany

Fitzy
04 Dec 10, 03:29
They should give the golden dildo to the whole team, specially the management so they can go fuck themselves.:lol:

Alessandro
04 Dec 10, 05:52
I rather see him play deeper in the midfield... He's out of position IMO

b4h4mooth
04 Dec 10, 05:55
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7474/2026/400/Kiran052906c.jpg :palm:

YESSS,they deserve it...i present to u to Inter board and management,for this mess up season,especially to fat rafa

The dildo gold award:star::star::star:

blackmore
04 Dec 10, 07:02

:palm:

Pajo
04 Dec 10, 10:51
He is definitelly out of position.. Rafa misuses him, just like he missuses many other players. He creates the play, everybody is passing to him, and he is so advanced and he cant pass to no one upfront... he needs to go back, he tries, but he sucks. The only one who actually took advantage of rafas tactis is Eto'o, no one else. Too bad that rafas tactis simply aint suited for this current players Inter has...

Batman
04 Dec 10, 11:55
I just hate his control of the ball..very awful man..he needs to play in his position + consentration..he always fucked up!!

CafeCordoba
04 Dec 10, 12:07
Personally I don't give a fuck who wins the award. To me it's stupid to give awards based on a calendar year whereas seasons are not played based on calendar years. So much can happen between the seasons. Like now, based on last season's performances (WC included of course) Sneijder should win it IMO cause he was so essential to our treble success and he had a good WC. Okay, Xavi won 2/3 last season + WC so it's very close I have to say. But based on the year 2010, Xavi should win it. He's really consistent, consistent at being damn good and that's something Sneijder hasn't been able to produce this calendar year.

pazzainteramala
04 Dec 10, 17:14
xavi will win it because no one likes italy.

Inter2010
04 Dec 10, 19:40
Whats with Wesley Sneijder ain't scored since ........i the lost time.....if he fired in lazio match it would be diferent story since he's new contract has not show the form of last years.

blackmore
05 Dec 10, 04:14
Gds..

Scandal in the air: Sneijder even on the podium for the Ballon d'Or?

Unbelievable but true. After the exclusion of Diego Alberto Milito from the list to the Golden BallThis time the scandal against Inter, who won everything, killing the titans of Barcelona and biting the champions of Russia, Britain and Germany - as well as Spain - seems ready to occur. According to La Gazzetta dello Sport made it known to the newsstand Wesley Sneijder according to indiscretions will not be even on the podium to win the prize awarded by France Football. The first three places - in the pink - will all of Barcelona with Andres Iniesta, Xavi Hernandez and Lionel Messi, the latter author of a good season, but surely not even be compared to that of the goblin of Utrecht. For those where it was forgotten, as the phenomena that have taken this decision, remember: Wesley Sneijder has dragged an invaluable contribution to the Inter win three trophies, including a Champions League where he has earned 11 appearances and 4 goals, absolutely few and not always very heavy. His performance was out of the ordinary, the numbers also speak for the championship, where with 26 appearances and 4 goals helped Inter to the flag.
A sample layer that was to be rewarded, because they do not even put a man on the podium that in addition to all this has also led his national team - the Netherlands and Brazil - the final of the World Cup almost single-handedly or with Robben, has made all five goals from midfield in a fundamental review is so important, was the tournament top scorer with Forlan, Villa and Muller (but he is a midfielder!), and moreover cursed in the final in South Africa has also served the ball in front of Robben Casillas worth a World Cup, then wasted from Ace of Bayern. An incredible season, from real phenomenon, which is overwhelmed by the excellent Iniesta - but, objectively, without a goal in the final could hardly have occupied the podium - and, on that from a Xavi Sneijder was knocked out in the Champions League (where he was him to shed light in the Barça midfield while Inter struggled with his teeth?), Lionel Messi and one that no one disputes, but that just does not deserve that position this year because almost zero in the double-tie against Inter and author of a World Cup to the limits of decency. Why this choice? Hopefully they are just false rumors, but there is terror and it is very strong.
After Milito, Sneijder steal a prize worth more than anything else would be incredible, and even the insult of not being on the podium would be atrocious. Would dramatically exceeded the limit of objectivity, something unacceptable. Fingers crossed ...

|| WS10 ||
05 Dec 10, 05:24
^That would be a huge scandal

Michael
05 Dec 10, 05:31
According to GdS, Sneijder is not going to be in the top 3. If that is the case then FIFA = :palm:

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4387/637k.jpg

Alessandro
05 Dec 10, 05:32
Wow... We win everything but it's still Barca who takes the spot light. This can't happen...

blackmore
05 Dec 10, 05:38
grazie michael for that..

il-chino
05 Dec 10, 06:54
fuck the rest of the world
I dont want any one to convince me that we had a great season

after canavaro wining the prize against Pirlo .... I dont give a shit about this thing called the Golden Dildo

CafeCordoba
05 Dec 10, 07:59
Wow... We win everything but it's still Barca who takes the spot light. This can't happen...

We have to remember Spain won the WC. Though I don't know what Messi is doing there since only thing he has done in 2010 is that he has scored plenty of goals in a mickey mouse league (La Liga).

|| WS10 ||
05 Dec 10, 08:16
Im sure Sneijder will be there

Alessandro
05 Dec 10, 08:21
Inter having such a poor season isn't helping Wesley either... Maybe they are taking this into consideration this time around.

rockball
05 Dec 10, 08:22
I hope he is not there. We don't need the crap awards and surely I don't want to see Sneijd'Or on the podium with scums like Xavi or Iniesta.

perika
05 Dec 10, 08:37
Anyone would look average when you have to pass to Muntari, Pandev, and Biabiany

do you write as Inter Fun or Snejder FUn ...Coz he aint 10% from last year

|| WS10 ||
05 Dec 10, 09:04
do you write as Inter Fun or Snejder FUn ...Coz he aint 10% from last year
I am a Inter fan if you cant tell by my sig. What's a Sneijder FUn? You probably think Pandev is greatest player in the world. :lol:

CafeCordoba
05 Dec 10, 09:17
Inter having such a poor season isn't helping Wesley either... Maybe they are taking this into consideration this time around.

Exactly. Because the whole calendar year is taken into consideration. Though it must be said winning a treble and being a core figure in that success and being successful in World Cup should mean something. At least to make you top3 candidate. Like I said, Messi has done basically scoring in La Liga. It was one dream match for him in CL but that's it, in the World Cup he couldn't lead Argentina to anywhere far.

Suneet
05 Dec 10, 09:20
So Iniesta who was out for half the year(I think so) and scord in the WC Final wins this?

I'm not suprised.

Campione
05 Dec 10, 09:28
Oh boy... Wesley last season was phenomenal, probably the best of his career so far. I don't say it only because he won the treble - his performances were outstanding. Yes, now his form is extremely poor but he deserves to be at least in the top 3.

Not to mention the fact that he lead Holland to the WC final and would have won it if Robben hadn't fucked up the chances WESLEY created for him.

dynasty27
05 Dec 10, 09:45
Now I don't mind what he has achieved last season or whether he deserves to be among the top elite players. But bottom line is he is officially Ballon d'or candidate and one of our best players, so still in this situation I expect him to play above our team level of right now and lead other players by example. If things don't go well you kneeeed someone like Eto'o or Sneijder, our best individual players and especially potential leaders, to roll up their sleeves and try to make other players around them better. A player like Sneijder must not accept to adapt to players who are in poor form!

Pajo
05 Dec 10, 11:33
Xavi shoulkd win it, considering the award is given for a calendar year, not football year. But wesley MUST be in the top 3... just MUST, instead of messi or iniesta, i dont care, but siple as that...

fifa = corrupted as hell (as we know)... and barca fans/players are ALWAYS complaining FIFA is against them... :palm:

Besnik
05 Dec 10, 11:37
If Sneijder won't get it.. I don't care if he's in top 3 or top 123912381203.

This is ridiculous.. Sneijder was key player in Inter's treble victory, and Holland's final. FUCK YOU FIFA!

Azzkikr
05 Dec 10, 11:48
:howler:

What does FIFA have to do with anything? Its based on votes from coaches, captains and journalists around the world.

Besnik
05 Dec 10, 12:47
:howler:

What does FIFA have to do with anything? Its based on votes from coaches, captains and journalists around the world.

What does FIFA have to do???

Diego Milito case? Plus the rumours that Sneidjer wasn't leading for the Ballon d'Or.. enough prove to hate them!

FCBarca
05 Dec 10, 12:56
We have to remember Spain won the WC. Though I don't know what Messi is doing there since only thing he has done in 2010 is that he has scored plenty of goals in a mickey mouse league (La Liga).

He was also leading scorer of that other Mickey Mouse league, Champions League

Azzkikr
05 Dec 10, 13:05
What does FIFA have to do???

Diego Milito case? Plus the rumours that Sneidjer wasn't leading for the Ballon d'Or.. enough prove to hate them!

FIFA have absolutely no influence on who wins the award... Its decided by coaches, captains and journalists from around the world like i already wrote.

La Brujita
05 Dec 10, 13:11
FIFA have absolutely no influence on who wins the award... Its decided by coaches, captains and journalists from around the world like i already wrote.

Aka. many people who only watch football in their country and Barcelona (many countries can vote for that. If I'm not mistaken.

Azzkikr
05 Dec 10, 13:23
Come again?

CafeCordoba
05 Dec 10, 14:39
He was also leading scorer of that other Mickey Mouse league, Champions League

Yeah. He scored 4 goals against Arsenal at home, and then what else?

nerazzurri4life
05 Dec 10, 14:43
it doesn't matter who's in the top 3..
sneijder doesn't deserve to be in top 3 anyway since for 1/3 of the 2010 year (sept - dec), he has been SHIT

La Brujita
05 Dec 10, 15:06
Come again?

It is given by "by coaches and captains of international teams, as well as journalists from around the world."

There are 202 national teams. Not all of them follow Inter and other clubs. Barcelona are media supported team these days and pretty much everyone talks about them.

Do you have any idea how many times I've heard 5-0 so far compared to our treble last season in the media? :palm:

sneijder doesn't deserve to be in top 3 anyway since for 1/3 of the 2010 year (sept - dec), he has been SHIT

Most of it was based on the 2/3 of it anyway. Even if Messi is injured this season he'd be in top 3. I mean overrated is a bit harsh for him but he's overrated sometimes.

Iniesta didn't do anything worth mentioning last season except the world cup (mostly the final's goal)

Azzkikr
05 Dec 10, 15:14
The point is that is saying "fuck FIFA" is retarded, since they dont decide who wins the award.

Besides that i dont think you are giving coaches and players around the world enough credit about their knowlegde about the game. As for the media, they publish what sells the most and is the most interesting to the public, it doesnt always reflect the general opinion of the journalists.

The only thing thats really retarded about this award is the fact thats its given over a calender year and not a season.

Xavi should robbed if Iniesta wins it though. In any case, Sneijder does not deserve it based on how he has played this season.

If Xavi doesnt win it would be daylight robbery tbh.

FCBarca
05 Dec 10, 16:54
Yeah. He scored 4 goals against Arsenal at home, and then what else?

Leading scorer is leading scorer...If you deem Leo overrated as a goalscorer, that would put you on an island all by your lonesome - enjoy :D

Rimpel
05 Dec 10, 17:15
What a fuckin outrage, where were iniesta/xavi/messi vs inter last season?:palm:
Ok Sneijder hasn't had a good season so far but to not even be in the top 3? Lmao I've lost faith in humanity:palm:

|| WS10 ||
05 Dec 10, 18:23

You have to be the dumbest person to say somthing like that.

pazzainteramala
05 Dec 10, 18:48
this show how retarded fifa is.......biased pricks.

Mino
05 Dec 10, 18:57
so fuck journalisme and fuck world coaches and fuck football if sneijder will not get the ballon d'or
we are not ediots

Mino
05 Dec 10, 18:58
this show how retarded fifa is.......biased pricks.

+ Inter media
we have only inter.it
others have everything

fuck medias

Jnr
05 Dec 10, 20:00
Sneijder will not win it. Just get used to the tought already. He was fantastic last year, but what can we do about it if he sucks in the new season. Someone pointed out really well, that for him to shine, he needs inform quality players around him, unfortunately this year he is squeezed mentally , he has to spread passes to Pandev and Biabany and play under the 'tactical king' Rafa..Enough said. And his 'cry' for the Balon d'Or is not helping either. If anyone knows what im talking about.

Mino
05 Dec 10, 20:15
Sneijder will not win it. Just get used to the tought already. He was fantastic last year, but what can we do about it if he sucks in the new season. Someone pointed out really well, that for him to shine, he needs inform quality players around him, unfortunately this year he is squeezed mentally , he has to spread passes to Pandev and Biabany and play under the 'tactical king' Rafa..Enough said. And his 'cry' for the Balon d'Or is not helping either. If anyone knows what im talking about.
sp you want him to say ' yes i don't deserve it spanish squadra Gods do '

i will support him if he say' fuck you journalists i'am the one who deserve it '
that's not crying

Pajo
05 Dec 10, 21:09
I hope he wins it... But unfortunatelly i agree with azz and whoever says it, he has been shit this season. If it was about seasonal performance, than yes, he did deserve it, but it is about calendar year, and neither wes, messi nor iniesta deserve it, but the cunt xavi.. sad but true..

il-chino
05 Dec 10, 22:08

this shows that he was not only fucked by the media
his team also fucked him really hard

(sorry for that but I think it is true)

Mino
06 Dec 10, 09:21
this shows that he was not only fucked by the media
his team also fucked him really hard

(sorry for that but I think it is true)

fucking spain NT
4-0 vs portugal
and an other 4 vs argentina

is that a world champ

Lionheart
06 Dec 10, 09:28
fucking spain NT
4-0 vs portugal
and an other 4 vs argentina

Those 2 games were epic!

Batman
06 Dec 10, 11:27
no ballon d'or for sneijder..
http://www.goal.com/en/news/2724/ballon-dor/2010/12/06/2247995/barcelona-trio-xavi-andres-iniesta-lionel-messi-make-fifa-ballon-

Alessandro
06 Dec 10, 11:28
Official

http://www.fifa.com/ballondor/media/newsid=1346940/index.html

This is fucking incredible...

Djorkaeff6
06 Dec 10, 11:32
Un-fucking-believable

Inter Siamo Noi
06 Dec 10, 11:36
Fifa is sons of a bitch, sorry, but that's the truth. Maybe a Barca fan chose the names?

Mino
06 Dec 10, 11:37
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/homer_facepalm.jpg

Mino
06 Dec 10, 11:38
http://mediaserver.rr.pt/newrr/robben_casillas_mundial_201012680243_537x302.jpg

Lionheart
06 Dec 10, 11:39
Have you ever been so angry that you not even feel angry anymore?

Inter Siamo Noi
06 Dec 10, 11:45
it happens now for me, I wanna kill FIFA!

Alessandro
06 Dec 10, 11:56
I really feel for Wesley... The guy must be devastated.

Mino
06 Dec 10, 12:02
guys
maby i'am gonna stop watching football
i'll try tennis and support that intersista italian girl

fuck fifa fuck football

Besnik
06 Dec 10, 12:04
This is just sad. :(

I feel sorry for Sneijder.. he's not guilty at all. He's part of a team that has been poor since the start of the season, and playing with youngsters the whole time.

Ballon d'Shit.

Rimpel
06 Dec 10, 12:09
Looks like the treble never happened

Lionheart
06 Dec 10, 12:12
guys maby i'am gonna stop watching football i'll try tennis and support that intersista italian girl fuck fifa fuck football

I was thinking the same thing. We are following the wrong sport. It is far dirtier & uglier than we think it is. I hope Wesley holds his head up & don't give a damn about this. Everybody saw what went down this year & how terrific he was. This could have been a true motivation boost for him but Barca noob fuckin' fans are all over the friggin' world as it seems. Fuck, I'm so upset I wanna choke someone. I hope none of them Barca fans show up today on the forum cuz I will snap.

I hope this makes some crazy noise. I know there will be a lot of people who not be quiet about this shit.

Ana Banana
06 Dec 10, 12:17
Wow. FIFA's so fucked. Unbelievable.

Azzkikr
06 Dec 10, 12:19
Jesus fucking christ, people here are dense...

ITS NOT FIFA WHO CHOSES WHO WINS IT, ITS BASED ON VOTES FROM COACHES, CAPTAINS AND JOURNALISTS AROUND THE WORLD.

nerazzurri4life
06 Dec 10, 12:20
what is wrong with you guys man?
you are just as biased if not MORE biased than FIFA

there is no way sneijder deserved to be in top 3. no way. You have no argument to support that. As i already said, for 1/3 of the year (sept - now), sneijder has been shit. The 3 players that are nominated have played at an extremely high level for the ENTIRE YEAR. Just because messi/xavi/iniesta didn't play lights out football for 2 games (against us) doesn't mean they shouldn't be top 3. They've been playing LIGHTS OUT football, consistently, week-in week-out for 95% of the year...

Get over it already ffs

Lionheart
06 Dec 10, 12:27
Jesus fucking christ, people here are dense... ITS NOT FIFA WHO CHOSES WHO WINS IT, ITS BASED ON VOTES FROM COACHES, CAPTAINS AND JOURNALISTS AROUND THE WORLD.

People are angry around here man, maybe it not the right time to swim against the stream. This award is being given in the name of FIFA!!! Which means they run the fuckin' show! If the award is given in their name they might be interested in who is doing the voting. It's not like they gather a bunch of dudes from the streets & say: "We don't really give a fuck. You folks pick a guy you like & give him that Golden ball so he can shove it up his fuckin' ass."

God damn it...

Ana Banana
06 Dec 10, 12:28
People are angry around here man, maybe it not the right time to swim against the stream. This award is being given in the name of FIFA!!! Which means they run the fuckin' show! If the award is given in their name they might be interested in who is doing the voting. It's not like they gather a bunch of dudes from the streets & say: "We don't really give a fuck. You folks pick a guy you like & give him that Golden ball so he can shove it up his fuckin' ass."

God damn it...

AND it works the same, for those who choose the nominees/winner, etc. They suck, too. The point is the same.

Azzkikr
06 Dec 10, 12:30
Wtf are you talking about, its always been like this.

Its based on votes from Coaches, captains and journalists around the world - FACT.

End of story, all you peoples conspiracy theories are ridiculous and unfounded.

Principe
06 Dec 10, 12:36

there is no way sneijder deserved to be in top 3. no way. You have no argument to support that. As i already said, for 1/3 of the year (sept - now), sneijder has been shit. The 3 players that are nominated have played at an extremely high level for the ENTIRE YEAR. Just because messi/xavi/iniesta didn't play lights out football for 2 games (against us) doesn't mean they shouldn't be top 3. They've been playing LIGHTS OUT football, consistently, week-in week-out for 95% of the year...

Get over it already ffs

I have to disagree with you regarding the timeline, if we exclude the WC then yes you are right about Sneijder fucking up for 1/3 of the year, however including the WC you have 11 months September and July inclusive where Sneijder performed better than at least Messi if not all 3, then you have 3 months where he didn't perform while the others kept performing. I think that what Sneijder did in the WC as opposed to Messi, who couldn't even score 1 goal during the entire tournament, should offset the last 3 months. I believe that he should be in the running against Iniesta and Xavi.

Ana Banana
06 Dec 10, 12:39
Wtf are you talking about, its always been like this.

Its based on votes from Coaches, captains and journalists around the world - FACT.

What conspiracy theories? We're just simply saying it sucks. Not JUST FIFA, no - the coaches, captains, journalists, etc, they all suck. Fact, still, at least in some of our eyes; Wes deserved the nomination. He's done a lot for us.

Lionheart
06 Dec 10, 12:43
Wtf are you talking about, its always been like this. Its based on votes from Coaches, captains and journalists around the world - FACT. End of story, all you peoples conspiracy theories are ridiculous and unfounded.

So you say FIFA absolutely plays no role in choosing the winner & just pays the bills for this whole thing, has complete fate in a gathered dump of coaches, journalists, etc. & keeps itself completely out of the entire procedure?! Damn, that way FIFA must be the most honest organization in history (actually miles away from their flawed reputation)

How would you do it if hypothetically there was a "Azzkikr" award which was financed directly by you? Would you gather a crew & say do the job for me & send me the bill or you would wanna have a word or two on the outcome?

nerazzurri4life
06 Dec 10, 12:45
I have to disagree with you regarding the timeline, if we exclude the WC then yes you are right about Sneijder fucking up for 1/3 of the year, however including the WC you have 11 months September and July inclusive where Sneijder performed better than at least Messi if not all 3, then you have 3 months where he didn't perform while the others kept performing. I think that what Sneijder did in the WC as opposed to Messi, who couldn't even score 1 goal during the entire tournament, should offset the last 3 months. I believe that he should be in the running against Iniesta and Xavi.

do you realize the award is for the CALENDAR year of 2010?

Redway
06 Dec 10, 12:45
Very very harsh on Sneijder tbh. played well in the Champions league, Serie A and the World cup and yet gets over looked.

InteristaLT
06 Dec 10, 13:15
Thats fucking bullshit.Sneijder deserves to win and now he is not in the top 3.Thats fucking nonsence.Just like Milito isn't worth to be among 50 candidates.Thats just sad and unfair.Fuck you FIFA:yuck:
Forza Wesley.I hope you will regain your form soon.You are the best:)

Inter Siamo Noi
06 Dec 10, 13:15
Jesus fucking christ, people here are dense...

ITS NOT FIFA WHO CHOSES WHO WINS IT, ITS BASED ON VOTES FROM COACHES, CAPTAINS AND JOURNALISTS AROUND THE WORLD.

I think that fifa chose the last 3 and the players/coaches/journalists will choose from them.

and when israeli journalist, that his name is Nadav Yakobi, and everyone here know that he has affection for spanish football and he does'nt fan of italian football, is voting for that shit, so you all know that it's corrupt.

Azzkikr
06 Dec 10, 13:43
So you say FIFA absolutely plays no role in choosing the winner & just pays the bills for this whole thing, has complete fate in a gathered dump of coaches, journalists, etc. & keeps itself completely out of the entire procedure?! Damn, that way FIFA must be the most honest organization in history (actually miles away from their flawed reputation)

How would you do it if hypothetically there was a "Azzkikr" award which was financed directly by you? Would you gather a crew & say do the job for me & send me the bill or you would wanna have a word or two on the outcome?

You dont really understand the concept of voting do you? The whole concept of this award and how its voted for is to have an as broad panel of 'judges' as possible, professionals from all over the world, its made up from several hundred votes.

What exactly would FIFA gain by excluding Sneijder in some evil scheme like you suggests? Absolutely nothing.

Your conspiracy theories are boderline tragicomical tbh.

And you dont have to reply to this post, everything thats need to be said has been said, i have no intention of discussing this nonsense further.

il-chino
06 Dec 10, 13:50
the system goes this way
a number of selected coaches, captains and journalists around the world will make a choice (pick three first and arrange them last)
and if if these choices were right then he will stay to vote next time

to think of it as a game, it is very safe to pick these three players

Efrain21C
06 Dec 10, 14:06
the system goes this way
all the coaches, captains and journalists around the world will make a choice (pick three first and arrange them last)
and if if these choices were right then he will stay to vote next time

to think of it as a game, it is very safe to pick these three players

do we still have the 3 titles? or they just dissapeared too?

Alex de Large
06 Dec 10, 14:10
no wonder why sneijder isnt there, i think fuckers like del bosque or casillas didnt vote sneijder or robben in the 3 options they had, instead they vote messi, cristiano etc..

il-chino
06 Dec 10, 14:10
do we still have the 3 titles? or they just dissapeared too?

will
I dont recall any one gave us credit on them either
so Im afraid yes

Lionheart
06 Dec 10, 14:12
You dont really understand the concept of voting do you? The whole concept of this award and how its voted for is to have an as broad panel of 'judges' as possible, professionals from all over the world, its made up from several hundred votes.

Calm the fuck down son. No need to get nasty with me, it might be bigger than you can swallow. I don't understand the concept of voting? You gotta first understand the concept of a forum in which people are entitled to express subjective opinions & different points of views without being hassled. You disagree with what I think? Fine, couldn't give less of a fuck but disagree in a respectful fashion.

And you dont have to reply to this post, everything thats need to be said has been said, i have no intention of discussing this nonsense further.

What is this, a 3rd world dictatorship or what? It's the thing that you say & everybody has to follow & nobody has no right to view it differently? You don't have the intention to discuss it? Fine, back the hell up so the ones who intend to do so can exchange thoughts without somebody making noise.

Driv5r
06 Dec 10, 14:20
It should be a system based on precise criteria like trophies won or seasonal performance based on statistics not the opinion of biased journalists and players. You can't assign a trophy based on opinions, that way the most popular players will always win, not the ones who deserve to.

Anyway, who cares. Sneijder still has the chance to lift the FIFA Club World Cup in a few weeks, while Iniesta, Messi and Xavi will all be watchin him on TV. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7uza1I6VX0

Azzkikr
06 Dec 10, 14:29
Calm the fuck down son. No need to get nasty with me, it might be bigger than you can swallow.

Dont call me son and write bullshit like that, especially considering im older and about 10x times more knowledgeable than you.

Ive had enough of your nonsense in every topic tbh.

Ignore listed.

Cris
06 Dec 10, 14:34
What the fuck, Fifa are disgusting. He truly deserves it and more, but like someone said, he can still lift the CWC!

Mon the Sneijderman!!!

nerazzurri4life
06 Dec 10, 14:35
It should be a system based on precise criteria like trophies won or seasonal performance based on statistics not the opinion of biased journalists and players. You can't assign a trophy based on opinions, that way the most popular players will always win, not the ones who deserve to.

Anyway, who cares. Sneijder still has the chance to lift the FIFA Club World Cup in a few weeks, while Iniesta, Messi and Xavi will all be watchin him on TV. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7uza1I6VX0

for some reason, you guys are hurt sneijder didn't make it into the top 3, so now all logic and common sense goes out the window.
the award can never be 100% objective. please be smart and think before you write stuff like this

and come on man...what was sneijder doing last year while xavi, iniesta, and messi were LIFTING THE TROPHY at the CWC?
you do know they are the current champs right?

i gotta be like azz and just ignore this thread now....people are hurt so it's turned to BS day...

Trippi
06 Dec 10, 14:35
Its fuckin rigged. Knowledgable people who have watched last season would have voted for Wesley.

Seems like they have gone on a street to get a survey of who the most popular football player is ...

blackmore
06 Dec 10, 14:37
damn easy there azz....;)

Lionheart
06 Dec 10, 14:48
Dont call me son and write bullshit like that, especially considering im older and about 10x times more knowledgeable than you. Ive had enough of your nonsense in every topic tbh. Ignore listed.

You must be a real fan of yourself. 10x more knowledgeable, ha? How did you get that? The voting of different douche bags with an attitude like yourself who can't deal with other opinions than their own.

Ignore listed.

Ahhh... How heartbreaking...

blackmore
06 Dec 10, 14:50
touche...

Lionheart
06 Dec 10, 14:51
touche...

Hey ma man. What's your thoughts about all this Sneijder issue? It's pretty bad, isn't it? :(

blackmore
06 Dec 10, 14:54
well i posted the first article about it on this thread and since then, i cant really get my head around it...

i mean can you?

minterke
06 Dec 10, 14:56
Sneijder isn't Ibra or Cassano where his individual brilliance can win you matches on his own. The players around him need to be better, especially the strikers. When he's surround by retards like Pandev, Muntari and Biabiany even Xavi or Iniesta wouldn't be able to do anything.

Principe
06 Dec 10, 15:25

do you realize the award is for the CALENDAR year of 2010?

Oh shit sorry, okay I see what you mean but that's a bit stupid on behalf of the people that run this whole thing.

Suneet
06 Dec 10, 15:28
True that Mikey

I'm suprised that you guys are suprised at his exclusion.

sergiu.inter
06 Dec 10, 15:45
sorry for Wes, show must go on!

DIN011
06 Dec 10, 15:50
Iniesta? :palm:

What did he do last year except for scoring in the WC final? Seriously...

rockball
06 Dec 10, 16:23
He dived and got a red card for the Dutch.

Pajo
06 Dec 10, 16:33
Iniesta? :palm:

What did he do last year except for scoring in the WC final? Seriously...

He dived and got a red card for the Dutch.

as addition, he should've got red card for that start on van bommel :P

Rimpel
06 Dec 10, 17:04
I can't believe some fans here actually think Sneijder's doesn' deserve to be in the top 3:palm: Even rival fans agree that Sneijder should be at the very least be in the top 3. Fuckit, FIFA doesn't care about an Inter player, what else is new

jmaster
06 Dec 10, 17:04
I really wouldn't want to be in his skin at the moment. I feel really really sorry for him. Man this is terrible...

Rimpel
06 Dec 10, 17:21
Even David Villa deserves to be in the shortlist more than Xavi or Iniesta. He was wayy more significant for Spain than either of these players.

Michael
06 Dec 10, 17:42
No Milito was retarded. And now Sneijder is not even in the top 3 just proves that this whole thing is rigged.

il-chino
06 Dec 10, 18:20
looking forward for his reaction on the field

Lionheart
06 Dec 10, 18:32
I can't believe some fans here actually think Sneijder's doesn' deserve to be in the top 3:palm: Even rival fans agree that Sneijder should be at the very least be in the top 3.

I don't get it either, if the "Inter fans" think like this about our Sneijder there is nothing to expect from others.

Wallace
06 Dec 10, 19:31
Sneijder might have played shit ever since the start of this season, but Iniesta was out for close to the entirety of last season. Is it fair then to take Sneijder's off form into account while not taking Iniesta's sidelined time into account? If WC is that important, why does Messi deserve to be there, where was he in the semi-finals against us? Are his goals in La Liga more valuable than Sneijder's goals and assists that guided Inter to CL glory?

There's no doubt Sneijder deserved to be one of the top 3.

However, I am not surprised at this at all because of Milito's exclusion in the previous list. I have to say that Inter do not seem to be the most popular amongst even coaches and captains, as a lot of our players rightfully deserved to make it on to the Ballon d'Or list even though they don't deserve to win it. Well, as in Sneijder's case, it is just similar to the rest.

snake
06 Dec 10, 20:10
Dont call me son and write bullshit like that, especially considering im older and about 10x times more knowledgeable than you.

Ive had enough of your nonsense in every topic tbh.

Ignore listed.

LOL damn bro.

Give me a minute to grab a shovel. Going to need it to get all that sand out of your vagina.

|| WS10 ||
06 Dec 10, 20:13

Get over it already ffs

Your a joke. :lol: If we go by your theory why is Messi up there he was not consistent the entire year. He scored 0 goals in the WC Sneijder scored 5 and lead Holland to the WC Final and your telling me he dosent deserve at least to be in the top 3? Get real man.

nerazzurri4life
06 Dec 10, 20:40
Your a joke. :lol: If we go by your theory why is Messi up there he was not consistent the entire year. He scored 0 goals in the WC Sneijder scored 5 and lead Holland to the WC Final and your telling me he dosent deserve at least to be in the top 3? Get real man.

you kids are ridiculous

messi not consistent the entire year?
FOUR FUCKIN GAMES in WC, 2 games against Inter and he wasn't SHIT in any of those games...he didn't score but at worst, was AVERAGE, but he was never SHIT, misplacing passes, bad controls, shots that go miles high and miles wide e.t.c. like a certain mr. sneijder
messi's been LIGHTS FUCKIN OUT in literally every other game...
same goes for xavi and iniesta....they've been LIGHTS OUT, EVERY FUCKIN game man....and at worst, and i mean at their worst, they still play AVERAGE and never play SHIT....

you guys really need to stop letting hate cloud your judgement

people who know me on this forum know i do not like messi at all, but you cannot really argue against these things man...
sneijder has not even been average this season (FOUR FUCKIN MONTHS, 1/3 OF THE YEAR)...he's been SHIT

if you cannot see that, then too bad...

|| WS10 ||
06 Dec 10, 20:49
you kids are ridiculous

FOUR FUCKIN GAMES in WC, 2 games against Inter and he wasn't SHIT in any of those games...he didn't score but at worst, was AVERAGE, but he was never SHIT, misplacing passes, bad controls, shots that go miles high and miles wide e.t.c. like a certain mr. sneijder
same goes for xavi and iniesta....they've been LIGHTS OUT, EVERY FUCKIN game man....and at worst, and i mean at their worst, they still play AVERAGE and never play SHIT....

people who know me on this forum know i do not like messi at all, but you cannot really argue against these things man...
sneijder has not even been average this season (FOUR FUCKIN MONTHS, 1/3 OF THE YEAR)...he's been SHIT

Well I don't hate Xavi, Iniesta, or Messi but Sneijder was the best player of 2010 with out a doubt and people on this forum aren't the only ones that are saying this go read comments on football sites there all saying Sneijder desrves to be there. If you don't think so then your clearly delusional. He won the treble and got Netherlands to the final what else can you ask for. Even if he didn't win it he deserved to be in top 3.

nerazzurri4life
06 Dec 10, 21:00
Well I don't hate Xavi, Iniesta, or Messi but Sneijder was the best player of 2010 with out a doubt and people on this forum aren't the only ones that are saying this go read comments on football sites there all saying Sneijder desrves to be there. If you don't think so then your clearly delusional. He won the treble and got Netherlands to the final what else can you ask for. Even if he didn't win it he deserved to be in top 3.

anecdotal at best...people say rafa is a great coach as well, but we all know about that now don't we?

listen man, i don't know how else to say this....

these 3 players play at 8/10 levels consistently. Consistently
please, please please tell me when in the last year you've seen xavi, messi or iniesta play shit? please tell me.
And I mean shit like sneijder shit; bad passes, bad trapping, always losing the ball, terrible shots e.t.c.. Please tell me when in this year you saw xavi/iniesta/messi do that.

they NEVER play shit. I watch barca every single week. NEVER.
In their worst form, these players play are average, like 6/10. And they've played maybe 5-6 6/10 games, with the rest being 7,8,9 /10 easily.

Sneijder has played SHIT for 4 months. That is 1/3 of the voting year. There is no denying that. He has been at best, 6/10 from september till now, with most games being around 4,5 /10.

How can he be above any of those 3 players?

Let me tell you. I can guarantee that at the start of the season, the contest was strictly between xavi and sneijder. STRICTLY between those 2 players. Because up till September, these were hands down the best 2 players.

But after 4 months (1/3 of the voting period), Iniesta and Messi continue with their 7 and 8/10 performances week in week out, and sneijder starts to perform at SHIT levels. What else do you expect? You want to ignore 1/3 of the voting period?

This is why it baffles me. It is obvious that *IF* the voting period was for the SEASON 09/10, sneijder would be leading contender with xavi very close behind. But since the voting period is for the CALENDAR year of 2010 and sneijder has been piss poor for 1/3 of the year, clearly he cannot be in contention. CLEARLY.

edit:
I am done explaining this just as i am done talking about fatone and his flopping.
People need to start getting REAL and stop living in DREAMLAND.

Rimpel
06 Dec 10, 21:06
you kids are ridiculous

:lol: Man just shut up. What kind of mesmerising performances has iniesta performed this past season ?:lol: Dude missed half a season through injury and was nothing special at the WC (the same goes for xavi) save for one goal. If it wasn't for the goal he wouldn't even be mentioned. How sad is that? Villa deserves it more.
Past golden ball winners have at least performed decently at the WC, Messi does not fit that bill. While Sneijder was joint top scorer at the WC:palm:
You really think Sneijder isn't getting nominated because of these past 3 months? Get real

|| WS10 ||
06 Dec 10, 21:45
anecdotal atthese 3 players play at 8/10 levels consistently. Consistently
please, please please tell me when in the last year you've seen xavi, messi or iniesta play shit? please tell me.
And I mean shit like sneijder shit; bad passes, bad trapping, always losing the ball, terrible shots e.t.c.. Please tell me when in this year you saw xavi/iniesta/messi do that.

Messi played shit vs us and the ENTIRE WC
Xavi played shit vs us
Iniesta was injured half the season
You sound like those Barca fans. Sneijder may be playing shit now but it dont take away that he was the best player in 2010.

:lol: Man just shut up. What kind of mesmerising performances has iniesta performed this past season ?:lol: Dude missed half a season through injury and was nothing special at the WC (the same goes for xavi) save for one goal. If it wasn't for the goal he wouldn't even be mentioned. How sad is that? Villa deserves it more.
Past golden ball winners have at least performed decently at the WC, Messi does not fit that bill. While Sneijder was joint top scorer at the WC:palm:
You really think Sneijder isn't getting nominated because of these past 3 months? Get real

:thumbsup: nerazzurri4life seems to hate on our players

il-chino
06 Dec 10, 23:07
nerazzurri4life
so you are saying Senijder was shit compared to these three

I think you need to get real

vasilios
06 Dec 10, 23:21

I think it's fairly obvious this is the case. Sneijder was the favorite after the World Cup ended. Every betting site out there had him ahead of the Barca trio. Unfortunately for Sneijder, he and the rest of of Inter have played like shit this season and people have short memories. People remember Spain lifting the World Cup, Barca raping La Liga, and Inter losing to shitty teams every week more than they remember what happened last season.

For what it's worth, I think Xavi and Messi are definitely as deserving as Sneijder. Iniesta, no way. He missed too much time.

Lionheart
06 Dec 10, 23:58
nerazzurri4life, with all due respect to you & your opinion, don't take this the wrong but the nickname you've chosen doesn't match your ideas. Quite frankly I haven't even seen any of our openly Barca fans defend this decision so hard as you. So what's up man? How can a nerazzurro not see Sneijder as the years top three?

nerazzurri4life
06 Dec 10, 23:58
I think it's fairly obvious this is the case. Sneijder was the favorite after the World Cup ended. Every betting site out there had him ahead of the Barca trio.

this is what i don't understand from these FANatics...
post world cup, it was very obvious that sneijder was going to win it or be in close competition with xavi. Matter of fact, the rumored top 3 was sneijder, xavi, iniesta with messi at 4.

now that is not the case.

The only thing that occurred between then (August) and now (December) is that xavi, iniesta, messi continued at a high level whilst Sneijder has been shit.
I don't understand how anybody can dispute that. In 4 months, barca trio has been on a roll. Sneijder has not.
Why is it such a surprise then that sneijder has dropped out of the top 3? lmao

For what it's worth, I think Xavi and Messi are definitely as deserving as Sneijder. Iniesta, no way. He missed too much time.

again, people here are not watching football or are just going insane. Why do you and others keep insisting Iniesta missed too much time?
Let me save you some time.....that idea is 1000% bogus/false/rubbish

since world cup till now:

iniesta - 34 matches
sneijder - 34 matches

from jan 2010 till world cup

iniesta - 21 matches
sneijder - 27 matches

6 more fucking matches
ohhhh...he missed so much time :rollani:

nerazzurri4life
07 Dec 10, 00:01
nerazzurri4life, with all due respect to you & your opinion, don't take this the wrong but the nickname you've chosen doesn't match your ideas. Quite frankly I haven't even seen any of our openly Barca fans defend this decision so hard as you. So what's up man? How can a nerazzurro not see Sneijder as the years top three?

because i am a fan doesn't mean i have to be stupid and blindly defend anything against Inter..
it is clear to me that he is not top 3, based on the criteria FIFA has set for the award..
you cannot play shit for 1/3 of the voting period (whilst the other players performed) and still be top 3.
If he played shit for 1/3 and the others played shit for 1/3, then i'd understand. However, the other choices have played lights out whilst sneijder has been shit.

Messi played shit vs us and the ENTIRE WC
Xavi played shit vs us
Iniesta was injured half the season
You sound like those Barca fans. Sneijder may be playing shit now but it dont take away that he was the best player in 2010.

yeah, messi didn't score now means he was shit? :palm: if messi was shit at WC, if we use that criteria for judging players, what has sneijder been since september?
yeah, against us, xavi was mis-trapping the ball, losing the ball, playing bad passes, and shooting 20ft high and wide of the goal :rollani:
yeah, iniesta was injured half of the season, yet for calendar year 2010, played only 6 less matches than sneijder :rollani:

blackmore
07 Dec 10, 00:02
N4L thats some cold hearted shit dawg :)

i get where your coming from but to me its just way to tight to call. one thing we all need to take into account though is that this trophy is based over a one year performance. if we really look at it, for the past three months wes has kinda sucked ass, which is already 1/4 of that time period. now im not saying that this warrants him not being there, but would have played apart in the decision process, most definately.

Lionheart
07 Dec 10, 00:43
Please read this post carefully. I want to make a point

because i am a fan doesn't mean i have to be stupid and blindly defend anything against Inter...

1. I'm not sure I'm quite following, cuz that's exactly what you're doing indeed. Don't you actually mean: because you are a fan, it doesn't mean you have to be stupid and blindly protest against decisions to Inter's disadvantage?

Because as a matter of fact you are defending a decision against Inter, according to your quoted sentence above. Stupid or not, blind or with open eyes, I better not comment on that. I think you got a little mixed up yourself but anyway...

2. Sneijder hasn't been so great in the past 4 months (since the Serie A started at the end of August). Fair enough, but what he achieved in the 1st 8 months of the year is far far superior to what these other individuals from Barca have achieved: 4 titles, leading his national team to the final of the World Cup & being one of the top scorers.

If you seriously can't acknowledge that despite all these tremendous achievements all in 1 year, he does not deserve to AT LEAST be named as the top 3, something is definitely wrong... Then none of the past winners have deserved the title because I'm sure anyone has barely came close to do what Sneijder did last year. He was 1, 2 goals away of being the 1st person in the history to win the respective league & the cup + the Champions League + the World Cup.

Sneijder's achievements in the first 8 months >>> Sneijder's lack of form in the past 4 months.

It is like when you write a fantastic essay but have a few spelling mistakes, nevertheless the essay was so damn great that you'll get the A+.

Alex de Large
07 Dec 10, 00:48
Sneijder isn't Ibra or Cassano where his individual brilliance can win you matches on his own. The players around him need to be better, especially the strikers. When he's surround by retards like Pandev, Muntari and Biabiany even Xavi or Iniesta wouldn't be able to do anything.

xavi cant also win you matches. i say sneijder has more of a individual superstar than the overrated midget.

FCBarca
07 Dec 10, 00:53
xavi cant also win you matches. i say sneijder has more of a individual superstar than the overrated midget.

Yeah, I guess that's why his teams have been winning every final there is to win in every competition in the last few years...BTW, that midget would be the same size, 1.70m, as Wesley the midget

Edward
07 Dec 10, 00:56
N4L, there's more consistent players out there than Messi and Iniesta (especially iniesta) and they won't be contenders. i know you weren't saying they deserve it only on being consistent, but they didn't do a hell of a lot apart from being consistent.

messi poor/average wc
Iniesta average wc, scored in final

sneijders achievements outweigh theirs so much. he came to a brand new side ffs. messi, xavi and iniesta have been at barca for years, had years of experience for the team. snijder comes and is part of the first italian team to win a treble, and win us the CL after so many years. if you can't see how that is better than a season of iniesta then you're letting your feelings of being angry over him playing like dogshit recently cloud your mind

nerazzurri4life
07 Dec 10, 01:05

Edward
07 Dec 10, 01:25
finally

Lionheart
07 Dec 10, 01:27
finally

lol, that probably means "I'm exhausted, leave me the fuck alone." rather than "OK y'all. You got me this time, I'm convinced." :P

Iron_Inter
07 Dec 10, 02:01
Please read this post carefully. I want to make a point
He was 1, 2 goals away of being the 1st person in the history to win the respective league & the cup + the Champions League + the World Cup.

Sneijder's achievements in the first 8 months >>> Sneijder's lack of form in the past 4 months.

It is like when you write a fantastic essay but have a few spelling mistakes, nevertheless the essay was so damn great that you'll get the A+.

This :thumbsup:

Not only it was minutes away from that achivment but the fact that he was not marginal role but was the key player for all that in Inter and Nederland must qualified him for best player award . And another fact that i found it miself, back in 1956 till now 2010 there are 54 years of CL, 54 yeard of Balon de or. AND by that time Only 16 times there weren't any players in top three for this award from the winners of CL or runner-up that same year . All other 36 times the best three players were chosen of those teams who won CL that year or runer-up. Other 16 games was overall players from the WC and Euro Cups winning teams or runner -up. And not only that, but this year Sneijder with Inter won Seria A and Italian Cup and beacome runner-up with Nederland , and he was the key for all that sucsess he is by far more that any other player deserving to be in top three beside his off form this cople of matches.

Alex de Large
07 Dec 10, 02:18
seriously speaking,
how will does this affect sneijder game? for worst, or he will get angry in a positive way and for the better? we must talk about that because after all we are INTER FANS, no Wes fans... even if SNEIJDER is the best player INTER had SINCE RONALDO.

|| WS10 ||
07 Dec 10, 02:19
yeah, messi didn't score now means he was shit? :palm: if messi was shit at WC, if we use that criteria for judging players, what has sneijder been since september?

Ofcourse that means Messi had a shit WC. Its Messi's job to score goals and it's Sneijder's to create goals. How can you say Messi didnt suck at the world cup damn your the fakest Interista I have seen...

blackmore
07 Dec 10, 05:17
FCIN..

Sneijder disappointed: "How is it possible? So Bale?"

Sneijder, after excluding the first three of the Ballon d'Or, has issued some statements taken from the Dutch Telegraaf website: "I heard that I lost a podium place. How is it possible, considering that I won the championship, the Italian Cup and the Champions? In addition, I have come in World Cup final, which I was the top scorer, and I can still win the World Club. It seems that the only thing that counts is the World Cup. This means that a player like Gareth Bale will never win the Ballon d'Or? Why Wales will never win the World Cup. "

Pajo
07 Dec 10, 08:59
wes, sooo true... :lol:

CafeCordoba
07 Dec 10, 10:36
Bale has to play a perfect season when there is no national competition in the summer. Doh. But IMO Sneijder would have deserved a place in the podium. Xavi and Sneijder and then either Iniesta or Messi. Xavi should win it anyway so it doesn't matter which one is it.

Kung fu Panda 27
07 Dec 10, 10:47
Wes is shit and Holland's been part of WC final is mostly due to team cohesion and Roben's influence! IMO Roben is far more important and the better one from the two of them! Sneijder last year performance was once in a life time and I realized that he hasn't the capacity to repeat that again and he will not!!! mark my words...Don't get me wrong, he was instrumental for our success and he is very good player but still isn't the rang of Messi,Iniesta or Xavi!

patrick
07 Dec 10, 11:41
A great read :-)
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2010/12/07/2249379/kris-voakes-ballon-dor-debate-disgraceful-snub-of-wesley

Stefan
07 Dec 10, 11:57
Wes is shit and Holland's been part of WC final is mostly due to team cohesion and Roben's influence! IMO Roben is far more important and the better one from the two of them! Sneijder last year performance was once in a life time and I realized that he hasn't the capacity to repeat that again and he will not!!! mark my words...Don't get me wrong, he was instrumental for our success and he is very good player but still isn't the rang of Messi,Iniesta or Xavi!

Really?? Who was the guy who supplied this super robben with 2 great chances to win the wc final and who fluffed his lines?;)

Luka
07 Dec 10, 12:32
Let me say at the start, that whoever has made a rule of a calendar year as being the criteria time of this award must be one of the stupidest morons on the planet. Who the fuck does that in football, where everybody knows a season doesn't start in jan, and doesn't end in december. They want to give the award in january and not july ? Fine, what's the problem ? Just make the votes already in june, and wait till january to open the envelope.

But judging the best player on 2 halves of 2 DIFFERENT SEASONS... This is simply beyond me.

With that being said though, Sneijder doesn't deserve to win. Sadly as it sounds, but this year his performances were simply terrible, and nowhere like last year. This is sad truth. If the award was made in july he would win it without any problems. But ever since september, his chances got slimmer, and slimmer by every month. Bad for him, good for the others.

BUT, ignoring him completely, and not putting him on the podium, especialy for Messi and Iniesta, is just a proof of how ridiculous, and how biased towards Barcelona the football society became in last couple of years. If we put argument that Sneijder wasn't as good in last 3 months, what about Iniesta who was INJURED and didn't play at all for quite some time last season ?

What did Messi win, that would validate putting him there ? Was he as important to Barca as Sneijder was to Inter's success last year ?

This is absolutely ridiculous, and although it's not easy to accept that Sneijder would not win and I can understand the reasons for it, there are absolutely no reasons, and no excuse to leave Sneijder out of it. Iniesta is not even a vital part of Spain, but scores in the final, and suddenly he is bumped over Sneijder, who was key player for trebble winning Inter. Laughable.

ps. Had Sniejder was playing for Barcelona, and Xavi playing at Inter, I can bet my liver, the outcome would be the other way around, sismply because Barca is Barca, and Inter is Inter.

blackmore
07 Dec 10, 12:56
even sheva thinks wes deserves a podium spot..:palm:

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcjE5MDguaXQtMTQ3MDE

nerazzurri4life
07 Dec 10, 13:22
why do people insist on saying iniesta was injured blah-blah-blah, when i've already told you that for calendar year 2010, Iniesta has only played 6 games less than sneijder?

Baldrick
07 Dec 10, 14:16
Iniesta "average" wc, scored in final

# Andres Iniesta-2010 FIFA World Cup Man Of The Match vs. Chile, Paraguay and Holland

Rimpel
07 Dec 10, 14:19
# Andres Iniesta-2010 FIFA World Cup Man Of The Match vs. Chile, Paraguay and Holland

That MoM award is as reliable as.. well, the Ballon'dOr :palm:

nerazzurri4life
07 Dec 10, 14:20

please don't bother baldrick...
it is very apparent to me that many don't watch much football, yet make comments as if they did watch matches :palm:

nerazzurri4life
07 Dec 10, 14:21
That MoM award is as reliable as.. well, the Ballon'dOr :palm:

ahh..but when wesley wins it it becomes reliable?

Rimpel
07 Dec 10, 14:22
ahh..but when wesley wins it it becomes reliable?

No, did I say that?

BTW mabye you should change your nickname to cule4life?

Baldrick
07 Dec 10, 14:31
No, did I say that?

And what did i said?Just replied that he can't have average WC if he was 3 times man of the match and scored the only goal in the final game.

minterke
07 Dec 10, 14:50
please don't bother baldrick...
it is very apparent to me that many don't watch much football, yet make comments as if they did watch matches :palm:

N4L, cmon man Xavi deserves to be there but Iniesta? Really? Compared to the miracles Sneijder pulled off last season he can't even shine his shoes. Sneijder won INTER the treble, a much bigger feat than winning it with any other big team in the world. Sneijder brought HOLLAND to the WC Final, Spain was the favorite going in so no suprise that they were in the final.

What Sneijder did as an INDIVIDUAL for Inter is greater than what Iniesta did as an INDIVIDUAL for Barca or Spain. If you cant see or understand this then there's no point in discussing it.

Sneijder was ROBBED of his FIFA World Player of the Year because he isn't as popular as the Spanish duo, if he was still playing for Real Madrid maybe he would've had a chance.

szasza02
07 Dec 10, 14:51
mabye you should change your nickname to cule4life?

indeed

nerazzurri4life
07 Dec 10, 15:03
N4L, cmon man Xavi deserves to be there but Iniesta? Really? Compared to the miracles Sneijder pulled off last season he can't even shine his shoes. Sneijder won INTER the treble, a much bigger feat than winning it with any other big team in the world. Sneijder brought HOLLAND to the WC Final, Spain was the favorite going in so no suprise that they were in the final.

What Sneijder did as an INDIVIDUAL for Inter is greater than what Iniesta did as an INDIVIDUAL for Barca or Spain. If you cant see or understand this then there's no point in discussing it.

Sneijder was ROBBED of his FIFA World Player of the Year because he isn't as popular as the Spanish duo, if he was still playing for Real Madrid maybe he would've had a chance.

you are right, there is no point discussing it

since you guys clearly cannot grasp that this "snub" has more to do with sep-dec performances (1/3 of the year!) than anything else..

as has been said before, when the initial list came out (and milito WAS ROBBED), everybody knew it was a race between sneijder and xavi. Pundits, betting sites e.t.c. all knew it was Sneijder v Xavi with Iniesta third. Are you denying this?

If you're not denying this (and i hope you aren't), then what has changed since the initial announcements till now?

skeet
07 Dec 10, 15:04
nobody should take this award seriously, the voting system is broken, you have people from india/pakistan/middle east/africa voting even though those people have probably only seen sneijder play in the WC final, who the hell do you think they would vote for?

even if there wasn't a world cup i think it wouldn't have been surprising to see messi xavi and cr7 as the top three, so just chill out and ignore the stupid thing, it's pretty obvious that it's credibility was declining fast ever since cannavaro won

minterke
07 Dec 10, 15:06
you are right, there is no point discussing it

since you guys clearly cannot grasp that this "snub" has more to do with sep-dec performances (1/3 of the year!) than anything else..

as has been said before, when the initial list came out (and milito WAS ROBBED), everybody knew it was a race between sneijder and xavi. Pundits, betting sites e.t.c. all knew it was Sneijder v Xavi with Iniesta third. Are you denying this?

If you're not denying this (and i hope you aren't), then what has changed since the initial announcements till now?

I understand what you're saying, but IMO his poor performances from Sep-till now shouldn't even affect his place on the podium. What he did last season he should be an AUTOMATIC LOCK for the Ballon D'Or. He won Inter the TREBLE are you forgetting? And oh yeah, he had such a shitty World Cup..

Luka
07 Dec 10, 15:17
The Sep-Dec time means shit. If it was equaly important to January - July, then we can make this absurd situation:

Sneijder plays like crap every year from Sept to Dec, but then he plays magnificent in the January - May period, and Inter wins 3 times the trebble in the row.

Going with those criteria, unless the people vote for Sneijder on the base of previous years (which they shouldn't), Sneijder will never win the award, if there is someone (also great) who is consistent for the whole year. This scenario shows how faulty and absurd this way of thinking might be.

The Sept - Dec period can't be forgoten in this way the deal is awarded (Jan-Dec period), although it is the dumbest thing ever, but it can't be, not even CLOSE, as important as the CRUCIAL january-June period (especialy last months), where the key games of the season are played.

What Sneijder did last year should validate him being AT LEAST on the podium, even if he had the worst 3 months of his life from September. There is no excuse for this. The truth is, that if Sneijder was playing in EPL, or in Barca/Real he wouldn't be excluded from this list.

This has all to do with biasness, not with inter fans who have unreasonable demands.

As for Iniesta/Messi. Both great players, but Messi didn't do close to what Sneijder win last year. As for Iniesta, he was injured in 2009, granted. But that doesn't change a fact, that he wasn't as VITAL part of the teams as Sneijder was.

Xavi and Iniesta are there ONLY because of WC. But to me it seems, like Sneijder's Holland was eliminated already at the group stage, rather than playing in the final. Holland was still SECOND, which was a massive achievement, with a LOT ofcontribution of Sneijder. If Robben only not fucked up this great ball from Wes, he would win it all. He didn't, fine, but he was still second, AND won the CL, AND won the Serie A, AND won the CI.

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

nerazzurri4life
07 Dec 10, 15:17
I understand what you're saying, but IMO his poor performances from Sep-till now shouldn't even affect his place on the podium.

and this is where we disagree and i will not try to change your opinion..
as i said earlier, if he played shit but other candidates played shit, it would be fine...
if it was 3-4 games of shit mixed in with some decent to good performances, it would be fine..
but he's been utter shit for 33% of the year, and the others have been lights out, so for me, you can't be the best player like that..

this is why the award went to shit when ronaldo won it in 2002

What he did last season he should be an AUTOMATIC LOCK for the Ballon D'Or.
Except it is not last season but only 1/2 of last season. Again, if the award was given out in August, he would've won for sure.
Please understand that my argument is just that I understand why he went from #1 to #4 or #5 or wherever he's at. I understand it because whilst he's been shit for a LONG TIME, the others who were very close behind in August have done extremely well.

He won Inter the TREBLE are you forgetting? And oh yeah, he had such a shitty World Cup..
(1) He did not win Inter the TREBLE. As can be seen this season, it was much more of a team victory. Was he extremely important? Absolutely. But imvvvvho, Milito was much more lights out for our treble than Sneijder.

(2) He was excellent in the world cup. But so was Iniesta and so was Xavi.

Again, I can rationalize why he did not make the top 3. Scandalous and outrage for the Milito snub is 1000% understandable. But not for this.

Queston: If Milito was made the initial list, would you expect him to be in the top 5 based on his Sep - Dec performances?

minterke
07 Dec 10, 15:20
and this is where we disagree and i will not try to change your opinion..
as i said earlier, if he played shit but other candidates played shit, it would be fine...
if it was 3-4 games of shit mixed in with some decent to good performances, it would be fine..
but he's been utter shit for 33% of the year, and the others have been lights out, so for me, you can't be the best player like that..

this is why the award went to shit when ronaldo won it in 2002

Except it is not last season but only 1/2 of last season. Again, if the award was given out in August, he would've won for sure.
Please understand that my argument is just that I understand why he went from #1 to #4 or #5 or wherever he's at. I understand it because whilst he's been shit for a LONG TIME, the others who were very close behind in August have done extremely well.

(1) He did not win Inter the TREBLE. As can be seen this season, it was much more of a team victory. Was he extremely important? Absolutely. But imvvvvho, Milito was much more lights out for our treble than Sneijder.

(2) He was excellent in the world cup. But so was Iniesta and so was Xavi.

Again, I can rationalize why he did not make the top 3. Scandalous and outrage for the Milito snub is 1000% understandable. But not for this.

Queston: If Milito was made the initial list, would you expect him to be in the top 5 based on his Sep - Dec performances?

I definetly think Milito should be top 5. The only reason I wouldn't consider him top 3 is because he was snubbed in the World Cup.

But if World Cup performances are so important, why the fuck is Messi there?

perika
07 Dec 10, 15:24
But if World Cup performances are so important, why the fuck is Messi there?[/QUOTE]

good point

nerazzurri4life
07 Dec 10, 15:25
I definetly think Milito should be top 5. The only reason I wouldn't consider him top 3 is because he was snubbed in the World Cup.

But if World Cup performances are so important, why the fuck is Messi there?

did i say anything about world cup performances?

regardless, as i said before and you can acknowledge, in august, when the list was made, it was basically known that the top three was:

(1) Sneijder
(1) Xavi
(3) Iniesta

and Messi 4th because his world cup was not hot. Everybody can agree with that and there was a lot of debate about who should win it between Wes and Xavi yada yada yada...

so if that's the case, with how Messi has performed this season (lights out), with how Iniesta has performed this season (lights out), with how Xavi has performed this season (lights out) and with how Wes has performed this season (SHIT), why is it a surprise that Wes moved from 1 to 4?

Wes has been hovering at 5/10 performances for 4 months, whilst his 3 closest competitors have been hovering around the 8/10 range in the same 4 months.

All competitions don't have equal weight, but you cannot ignore the fact that a player is playing crap for 4 months. Clearly, the voters have seen this, since just 4 months ago, it was obvious the voters were going to chose between Wes and Xavi.

Rimpel
07 Dec 10, 17:23
He has not been complete crap for four months, exaggerate much? Mabye the last month or so, but crap for four months? Lmao.
He's also been extraordinary and crucial for Holland in the euro cup qualifiers during his "crappy 4 months"

Fitzy
07 Dec 10, 23:02
The whole process is fucked. Why would you draw up a list of 30 players in August, and then count the months after that list is drawn up? It shouldn't be for the calendar year, that is just stupid.

Djorkaeff6
08 Dec 10, 05:55
http://superz09.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/wesley-sneijder-7.jpg

Haters gon' hate

Ziyad
08 Dec 10, 07:07
We should make our own shadow award and send it to him...Just to show Ballon d'crap what we think of them.

Djorkaeff6
08 Dec 10, 07:10
Honestly, that would be sick....if like a contingent of Inter fans got a trophy or some shit made and sent it to him.

Sure, it doesn't mean shit but it shows that he has the fans' support

Ziyad
08 Dec 10, 07:25
I would be happy to start that..

madrid_moose
08 Dec 10, 09:23
It's sort of beating a dead horse.

Do you guys know the results for last year's Balon d'Or? Why did Cristiano Ronaldo beat out Xavi? Xavi won the treble. It's not some sort of conspiracy. I mean you make it sound like Sneijder single-handedly won the treble. He was a key player, but Inter won it as a team.

When you guys talk about Xavi winning the World Cup you bring up how Sneijder had a great World Cup and made it to the finals. Well it's not like Barca sucked last year. They made it to the semifinals of the CL and won La Liga with 99 points beating Madrid who had set a new record for league points, they also beat Inter twice so Barcelona certainly played well. I'm sure that was all factored in. Winning the World Cup and coming top 4 in the CL is better than Winning the CL and coming second in the World Cup. Simply because the World Cup happens once every 4 years. I'm sure that's how the voters thought.

For comparisons' sake:

in 2008-09 Xavi won the treble, scored 10 goals. Came 3rd behind Cristiano Ronaldo who didn't win the CL, scored 26 goals. Some in the English press even dubbed Xavi 'the other guy' who didn't belong in the top 5 with Torres, Messi, Iniesta, C. Ronaldo.

in 2009-10 Sneijder won the treble, scored 8 goals. Came in 4th behind Lionel Messi who didn't win the CL, but scored 47 goals and won the European Golden boot as well as beating R9's record for most Barcelona goals in a season. Why is it surprising that Lionel Messi is in the top 3 but not surprising that CR9 was in the top 2 the year before?

Glamor players always get a bit of an advantage over midfielders like Xavi & Sneijder, that's life when it comes to awards. And the Sept-December performance matters a lot when one guy is having mediocre performances and his team is struggling in 5th-6th place and the other guy has scored 25 goals in 20 games and his team destroyed the supposed best team in the world on form, who themselves beat the Italian leaders AC Milan 2-0.

Luka
08 Dec 10, 11:52

Do you guys know the results for last year's Balon d'Or? Why did Cristiano Ronaldo beat out Xavi? Xavi won the treble. It's not some sort of conspiracy. I mean you make it sound like Sneijder single-handedly won the treble. He was a key player, but Inter won it as a team.

When you guys talk about Xavi winning the World Cup you bring up how Sneijder had a great World Cup and made it to the finals. Well it's not like Barca sucked last year. They made it to the semifinals of the CL and won La Liga with 99 points beating Madrid who had set a new record for league points, they also beat Inter twice so Barcelona certainly played well.
AND that's why, Xavi should be second/first. Nobody have problems with that.

The problem is skipping Sneijder alltogether from the top 3.

I think that with Wes character it should be good in the end. Remember guys how he said that when he left Real, he wanted to prove them that he is better player than they thought, and that they made a mistake. IT was kinda his mission.

We have something similar here again. Maybe this whole thing (although unfair, obviously) will boost Wes, and he will try to prove that the voters made a big mistake.

blackmore
09 Dec 10, 04:48
2010 Ballon d'Or
Sneijder out of the race

It's all Barcelona; Iniesta is the winner, followed by Xavi and Messi. FIFA rewards the author of the goal in the World Cup finals. The Inter player was penalised by the outcome of the World Cup

http://images.gazzetta.it/Hermes%20Foto/2010/12/05/0LCXCNAP--300x145.jpg 23-year-old Lionel Messi. AP PARIS (France), 5 December 2010 - There is only Barcelona. After the 5 goals scored against Mourinho's Real Madrid, the Blaugrana reap another positive result. The Ballon d'Or goes to one of them; the prestigious France Football and FIFA trophy will go for sure to one of Guardiola's lads. The last inside rumours put Wesley Sneijder out of the race; the Inter player is not even in the top three and from this year on, the winner is selected only from the top three with the rest being only a formality. The Dutchman, European and Italian champion with his Nerazzurri and World Cup finalist (even if his country came in second) didn't make it to the podium.
http://images.gazzetta.it/Hermes%20Foto/2010/12/05/0LCFPQ3R--300x145.jpg 26-year-old Andres Iniesta. Reuters Photo finish — The podium belongs to Iniesta, Xavi and very likely, to Messi as usual, unless the unlikely "mara-Villa" takes one of the spots. The Argentinian, who won the award a year ago together with the former FIFA World Player Award, must now have to make do with congratulating the winner. As it has been happening since 1998, the Ballon d'Or usually goes to a lad from the World Cup winners during World Cup years. However, this photo finish will go down in history, with Andres Iniesta who gave Spain the highest trophy in the sport, followed by Xavi Hernandez, the brain of the sharp and unhinged defence.
http://images.gazzetta.it/Hermes%20Foto/2010/12/05/0LCWD2RM--300x145.jpg 26-year-old Wesley Sneijder. Eidon DISAPPOINTMENT — Sneijder was one of the favourites in the last few days given his impressive career taking Inter to the highest spot in Italy and Europe and teaching everyone—including Barcelona—a lesson in football in the Champions League semi-final. However, for the jury formed by journalists, coaches and national team captains, the Dutchman has paid dearly for the catastrophic results of the Benitez administration, in spite of counting with Iniesta's vote.
TRIO — The Spaniard, who only three years ago wasn't anywhere in the top 50 or even in the top 30 in 2008, is once again in the run with Xavi, who was fifth two years ago and last year took third place from him with a 21-point lead. The goal in the World Cup had a lot of weight for FIFA, the organisers of the tournament. The consecration of the Blaugrana trio is also the result of a list of candidates that included six Barcelona players (the top three plus Puyol, Villa and Alves) and that has crowned Spanish football (with seven Spanish players). The list of the top 23, all of them World Cup players, doesn't include any Italians (like in 2009) although Milito, the star of the Champions League final and author of a brace in that match, almost made it. The flop in the World Cup has had an adverse effect for him, just like for Messi. Tomorrow France Football will officially reveal the names of the top three. 10 January will be the day to open the champagne in Zurich (FIFA offices) when they will reveal the complete list... Just a formality.

Alessandro Grandesso

Alex de Large
09 Dec 10, 05:09
lets remember mascherano probably voted those 3, because he is a homer son of a bitch, also del bosque didnt vote for sneijder and robben so the spanish players could get more chance to win it.

|| WS10 ||
10 Dec 10, 00:01
Barcelona Star Xavi Slams Wesley Sneijder Ballon D'Or Snub

Xavi believes Sneijder should have been included in the Ballon d'Or top three

Barcelona midfielder Xavi has slammed the decision to exclude Inter star Wesley Sneijder as one of the three finalists for the FIFA Ballon d'Or.

The 26-year-old Dutchman was previously considered one of the favourites for the award before the three finalists were announced due to his crucial role in Inter's treble achievement in 2009-10, and leading the Netherlands to the 2010 World Cup final in South Africa.

The Spain international also spoke about the Blaugrana's recent victory over Real Madrid, and their form in the Champions League.

"For me, beating Real Madrid is at the top of my list, as they are one of our biggest rivals," he told Sport.es. "It was a fantastic thing, especially the scoreline.

"A lot of people don't support us for doing so well in both the league and Champions League. They cannot wait to lay the boots into us.

"As for Sneijder, I know that in Italy they are angry because he is not one of the finalists. I can only agree with them. The Dutchman has had a fantastic year," he concluded.

Darren
10 Dec 10, 00:23
People seem to forget that Sneijder had a VITAL role in winning us the treble. Almost every goal Milito scored, came either from a Wes pass or a move that he set up. Add his WC performance: done deal.

Imo the contributions that Messi, Iniesta and Xavi made to their teams sucesses were absolutely fantastic, but they just don't match up to Sneijder's contributions.

Wes was the lifeblood of our team last season, creating and orchestrating almost EVERYTHING which led to a TREBLE and he had a great WC, better indivually than Messi, Iniesta and Xavi. If you deny the above, then your just a mule. Look at it this way, if we had bought Milito last season but not Sneijder, I guarantee we would not have won the treble.

perika
10 Dec 10, 16:10
empty words by son of the bitch ...."As for Sneijder, I know that in Italy they are angry because he is not one of the finalists. I can only agree with them. The Dutchman has had a fantastic year," he concluded.

FCBarca
10 Dec 10, 17:26
empty words by son of the bitch ...."As for Sneijder, I know that in Italy they are angry because he is not one of the finalists. I can only agree with them. The Dutchman has had a fantastic year," he concluded.

Immature, kiddo.

What should Xavi say?...And why does he have to say anything to begin with?...I think it showed true class from Xavi to say what many think/feel wrt Sneijder...But, haters hate :rollani:

Inter2010
10 Dec 10, 18:39
Wesley Sneijder should have been given the FIFA Ballon d'Or, from he's all-rounded performences.

Barcelona has swept the final nominations for this year’s FIFA Ballon d’Or, after Xavi, Andreas Iniesta and Lionel Messi made it to the final shortlist.

WHY - Lionel Messi he was a flop in the World Cup.

FIFA is Corrupted, now i know this nominations are Corrupted.

Universe
11 Dec 10, 01:15
Immature, kiddo.

What should Xavi say?...And why does he have to say anything to begin with?...I think it showed true class from Xavi to say what many think/feel wrt Sneijder...But, haters hate :rollani:

Come on. Yes it was polite and classy of Xavi to say something like this, and I thank him for doing so, but his usual comments are usually exactly the opposite. Xavi can be quite a bitch.

thorn
11 Dec 10, 17:45
Immature, kiddo.

i was very suprised when i first saw the comments made by xavi.it was a classy move.seems like no one except some barca fans are happy with the exclusion of sneijder from the last 3.

perika
12 Dec 10, 12:01
Come on. Yes it was polite and classy of Xavi to say something like this, and I thank him for doing so, but his usual comments are usually exactly the opposite. Xavi can be quite a bitch.
:thumbsup: thk man

|| WS10 ||
13 Dec 10, 04:55
I hope Sneijder preforms well at the club world cup and shows FIFA that he desreved to win Ballon d'Or

Handoyo
15 Dec 10, 07:54

Do you guys know the results for last year's Balon d'Or? Why did Cristiano Ronaldo beat out Xavi? Xavi won the treble.

In 2008-09 Xavi won the treble, scored 10 goals. Came 3rd behind Cristiano Ronaldo who didn't win the CL, scored 26 goals. Some in the English press even dubbed Xavi 'the other guy' who didn't belong in the top 5 with Torres, Messi, Iniesta, C. Ronaldo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballon_d%27Or_2009

Alex de Large
15 Dec 10, 16:50
is he injred?

Besnik
15 Dec 10, 18:08
is he injred?

Let's hope he has just slight injury, but still no confirmations from his injury.

Dutchie-Milan
15 Dec 10, 18:13
Commentator said it looked bad and it was obviously his hamstring,and we all know that kind of injuries take atleast three weeks.

Michael
15 Dec 10, 18:14
Benitez says that no final for Sneijder.

Besnik
15 Dec 10, 18:15
Benitez says that no final for Sneijder.

Nooo!! :eek::stress:

Michael
15 Dec 10, 18:21
Now FC Inter News just changed it to he can play.

vasilios
15 Dec 10, 18:21
Another injury. Mother fucker.

edit: well if he can play, then it can't be serious. if there's any risk, i'd rather sit him than risk him in this BS tournament that no one cares about.

Jnr
15 Dec 10, 18:35
Not good for Wesley. Not good at all.

|| WS10 ||
15 Dec 10, 18:57
Hopefully he can make the final

Batman
15 Dec 10, 19:04
If he not fit 100 per cent for the final, then give him a rest..he will get another injury if he play..we played well with deki at AMF..i think its better for us and for Wes himself..

il Biscione 84
15 Dec 10, 19:40
Three weeks?! God plz nooooo. We can't afford loosing Sneijder although our next match is gonna be on Jan but we want him to atleast be fit for that one. :( We still should wait for an official news on that and hopefully its not gonna be a serious injury!

DIN011
15 Dec 10, 19:42
These last few posts are confusing the shit outta me.

http://www.footballgoalposts.co.uk/images/goals/Harrod_Football_Goals.jpg

Now I'm even more confused. http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/void0-30.gif

CafeCordoba
15 Dec 10, 21:22
Hopefully Sneijder won't be risked in final. We can win it without him. If we somehow manage not to, we don't deserve to and the players and the coaching staff can go kill themselves.

Lionheart
16 Dec 10, 00:27
Sneijder = The New Motta

blackmore
16 Dec 10, 00:30
Sneijder = The New Motta

u go wash your mouth with soap!

Lionheart
16 Dec 10, 00:38
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Choppin Onions
16 Dec 10, 07:37
Yeah I'd rather do it without him. No sense risking an injury that'll be more severe.

il Biscione 84
16 Dec 10, 14:16
There is no need to risk him with Stankovic being fit and can fill for him and Motta at the center with Cuchu.

Mino
16 Dec 10, 15:11
out for a month

wtf rafa :palm:

blackmore
16 Dec 10, 15:20
yeap..its a 2nd degree stretch which is quite a pain to have.

dammit!!

Suneet
16 Dec 10, 16:39
Didnt warm up properly, its as simple as that and I'm not a genius. Btw, the physios are the same from previous coaches or have they also gone with Jose?

Rimpel
16 Dec 10, 21:15
Hopefully Sneijder won't be risked in final. We can win it without him. If we somehow manage not to, we don't deserve to and the players and the coaching staff can go kill themselves.

:lol:

il Biscione 84
16 Dec 10, 22:07
Rafa brought his own staff with him and they're just as shitty as he is, although some of Inter's original guys are still at the club! Mou had the same staff since he was at Porto.

Michael
17 Dec 10, 04:08
GdS says he could be out for another 45 days.

pazzainteramala
17 Dec 10, 04:11
GdS says he could be out for another 45 days.:palm::palm::palm: once again rafas shit warm ups screw us

The_Eradicator
17 Dec 10, 06:30
This is fucking ridiculous, only a couple days ago Moratti said we didn't need another Attacking Midfielder because we had Sneijder... ever heard of depth Massimo? Did you really think Wes was unbreakable? Especially given his past record when it came to injures?:palm:

If we go back to Deki as trequista I'll hang myself, he couldn't hack it two years ago in this position and he sure as hell won't be able to hack it now either.

Suneet
17 Dec 10, 07:40
45 DAYS?

lonewolf19
17 Dec 10, 08:14
FUCK THAT!

Michael
17 Dec 10, 08:18
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6073/639g.jpg

I am shocked too since the initial reports were saying how he should be fine.

Wallace
17 Dec 10, 08:27
Sneijder hasn't really been playing that well anyway, the loss is not as big as you guys think. Stankovic on the other hand has been banging in goals and playing well, he's probably capable covering that AM position albeit with a different role.

Or Pandev :palm::palm::palm::lol::lol::lol:.

Luka
17 Dec 10, 10:32
I expected that the ones who didn't have the muscle injury yet will get one eventually, so am not really that suprised. Not saying I'm happy either.

45 days would be a very long time, but currently only gazzetta says that, so hopefully it will be much sooner. Sneijder is known for how tough he is, and that he grits his teeth and plays in the end.

pazzainteramala
17 Dec 10, 14:53
And the injuries continue......

|| WS10 ||
17 Dec 10, 16:33
hopefully he comes back better