PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Big Willy
18 Dec 10, 15:18
Didnt warm up properly, its as simple as that and I'm not a genius. Btw, the physios are the same from previous coaches or have they also gone with Jose?

No way, they're not the same

vitomins
21 Dec 10, 15:02
No way, they're not the same

Shhhhhh

2009-10
Chief of Medical Staff - Franco Combi
Doctor - Giorgio Panico
Physiotherapists - Marco Dellacasa
Physiotherapists - Massimo Dellacasa
Physiotherapists - Luigi Sessolo
Rehabilitation - Alberto Galbiati
Rehabilitation - Andrea Galli

2010-11
Chief of Medical Staff - Franco Combi
Doctor - Giorgio Panico
Physiotherapists - Marco Dellacasa
Physiotherapists - Massimo Dellacasa
Physiotherapists - Luigi Sessolo
Rehabilitation - Alberto Galbiati
Rehabilitation - Andrea Galli

dogg26
22 Dec 10, 07:51
Sneijder = The New Motta

Not real, Sneijder << The New Motta

il Biscione 84
22 Dec 10, 10:29
It must be Fucketiz training methods and not the staff as Mou depended on 11 players for the whole season with no real injuries. This must tell you something...

perika
22 Dec 10, 10:36
It must be Fucketiz training methods and not the staff as Mou depended on 11 players for the whole season with no real injuries. This must tell you something...

more than a words

A.l.i
22 Dec 10, 19:09
I just hope Leanardo doesn't play him high up like Big Ben did. :palm:

perika
23 Dec 10, 05:13
I just hope Leanardo doesn't play him high up like Big Ben did. :palm:

yeah,but Snejder is hungry for goals :) dont you think ?

fertygo
23 Dec 10, 06:43
U do realize Sneijder doing great playing high for his NT right ?
So I think its not a problem for Sneijder himself, BUT maybe its a problem for Inter.

|| WS10 ||
23 Dec 10, 06:53
So I think its not a problem for Sneijder himself, BUT maybe its a problem for Inter.

agreed

bibonzo
23 Dec 10, 08:18

This is right, Dutch have many more options to bring the ball up while at Inter this is a problem. They are also built to hold the ball and play high up very wide witch gives him the necessary space to operate. Dutch also operate a lot threw the wings because they have phenomenal players there so other teams end up playing very wide, also not the case at Inter.

fertygo
23 Dec 10, 08:27
This is right, Dutch have many more options to bring the ball up while at Inter this is a problem. They are also built to hold the ball and play high up very wide witch gives him the necessary space to operate. Dutch also operate a lot threw the wings because they have phenomenal players there so other teams end up playing very wide, also not the case at Inter.

Hmm, maybe you're right about dutch have better wide player, but I think the bottomline is with Sneijder playing high he will focused produce the final product of play, which means more goal n assist for him. But Inter can't manage Sneijder playing "just" like that, Inter need him as build-up creator on deeper area n brain of the teams not just him as final third maestro.

fertygo
23 Dec 10, 08:27
EDIT : Double, your admin is right. this forums hate me.

blackmore
23 Dec 10, 08:45

your very right. the problem actually lies in inters midfield as there isnt anyone who can properly distribute the ball(besides motta). you can see the difference in wesley when motta is in the team as he dosen't have to continuously fall deep everytime to collect the ball. its like he has to play 2 positions at once. playing high or low, it doesn't really matter. what matters is the quality around him. if we play with that 2 man mid of cuchu and capitano, and wes is playing up high, then he really is in for a miserable night.

bibonzo
23 Dec 10, 08:46
But Inter can't manage Sneijder playing "just" like that, Inter need him as build-up creator on deeper area n brain of the teams not just him as final third maestro.

This is what I was trying to say you are correct. We need him deeper while in Dutch NT he is more useful high up because of the setup. Jose dealt with the issue while Rafa failed. We also saw him many times as a lone striker not going back at all witch almost never happens under Bert van Marwijk. I hope who ever sits next at the bench will deal with it far better(man management part) and we will enjoy his full potential again.

Pajo
23 Dec 10, 10:23
Hmm, not totally agree. Even in Holland he doesnt play as high as he did under rafa. He was often infront of the strikers, and when he got the ball, there was no one to pass to. He is best when he plays in the role Jose gave him, as pure AM, pure playmaker, not as SS like he is playing under rafa...

fertygo
23 Dec 10, 10:51
I see him more like CM (Playmaker type) in mou era, AM is what he show in his NT IMO. dunno what he playing in benitez era LOL.

Pajo
23 Dec 10, 11:03
Naah, he was pure AM under Jose.. He was up the pitch, something like in his NT.. The difference is under jose he tracked down, maybe that's why it looked like that to you..

And under Rafa, i told, you is something like SS.. So we play 4-2-4 lol, and no one to pass the ball. As you guys said, it may have worked if we had more creative DMs, but i doubt even than.

Besnik
24 Dec 10, 14:50
Chelsea interested in Wesley Sneijder
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/%3Faction%3Dread%26idtmw%3D244570&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhixboFOrYT5rgLTe3LL84mldvyNfA

If you ask me, I would say big no. He's huge part of our team, and he's priceless.

Pajo
24 Dec 10, 14:52
if you ask ANY inter fan, not you only :P
i think its bull shit anyway...

Ana Banana
24 Dec 10, 17:09
:nono: Chelsea. Just. No.

InteristaLT
24 Dec 10, 17:18
Fuck off Chelsea.Wesley is staying with us.He is not for sale.

A.l.i
24 Dec 10, 19:09
Lets see how he is played by Leo.

Bergomi 2
25 Dec 10, 22:22
These Chelsea rumors are just ridiculous. Wesley has finally found a club that accepted him as a hero. Besides, he recently extended his contract with a pay rise to enforce stability and a chance for him to settle down.

Leo will cater to his talents in the team. For some odd reason, I feel we might see him on the left flank a few times.

pazzainteramala
25 Dec 10, 22:23
he isnt going anywhere.

blackmore
25 Dec 10, 22:27
just a rumour..

Azzkikr
25 Dec 10, 22:31
Is that Blackmore or Diegus_black talking?

Vintage
26 Dec 10, 03:48
Lets see how he is played by Leo.

Leo should give him holiday and send him to beach so he would die for him :D

radiinter
26 Dec 10, 17:00
Wesley is Dutch player of the year http://www.fcinternews.eu/wesley-sneijder-is-the-dutch-player-of-the-year/ :thumbsup:

Stefan
26 Dec 10, 17:14
Weldone Wes.

cloudq
26 Dec 10, 17:16
yeh, like arjen robben had a real challenge.

maybe if robben had finished a couple off of those 1 on 1 chances with the goalie sneijder laid on a silver platter for him

Besnik
26 Dec 10, 17:19
Well done Wesley!!

I still feel sorry for him that was excluded for the Ballon d'Or top 3 nominations. :depress:

Mark
26 Dec 10, 17:23
Wesley is Dutch player of the year http://www.fcinternews.eu/wesley-sneijder-is-the-dutch-player-of-the-year/ :thumbsup:

congrats Wesley:)

pazzainteramala
26 Dec 10, 19:16
congrats !!!!!

lonewolf19
26 Dec 10, 19:28
Well deserved Wesley.

|| WS10 ||
26 Dec 10, 21:44
Well done Sneijder

Luka
26 Dec 10, 21:59
Totaly deserved. Should be balon as well.

Oh well.

perika
01 Jan 11, 21:05
:thumbsup: congrats

rsz85
01 Jan 11, 21:19

WTF?!! Why not Messi or Iniesta? i dont understand at all.

jmaster
01 Jan 11, 22:34
WTF?!! Why not Messi or Iniesta? i dont understand at all.

Me neither... I mean, it's Messi and Iniesta! Come on dutch people, be fair!

il Biscione 84
01 Jan 11, 23:33
Sneijder, Pandev, Stankovic, Maicon and Eto'o all won individual prizes lately. Hopefully this will create a positive impact :)

Maryam
02 Jan 11, 05:59
Totaly deserved. Should be balon as well.

Oh well.

Don't even remind me. It drives me crazy everytime I remember that he
is not even nominated, let alone winning it!
Oh well, at least he got recognized somehow....Congrats!

Sneijder, Pandev, Stankovic, Maicon and Eto'o all won individual prizes lately. Hopefully this will create a positive impact :)

I hope so, anything positive this season is considered a blessing!

thorn
10 Jan 11, 12:49
Would be interesting to see how Leo uses Sneijder.He seemed completly lost under Benitez

rockball
10 Jan 11, 13:12
Leo will give him a nice warm hug and he will be fine.

Toninu
10 Jan 11, 13:21
Yep, a hug seems to be the solution to all our problems these days :P

blackmore
10 Jan 11, 14:26
Leo will give him a nice warm hug and he will be fine.

what he needs is a matrixs giant foot up his culo....

Saihan
10 Jan 11, 16:15
when will he be back?

Suneet
10 Jan 11, 17:02
Wesley will be back, I think this rest and the fact that he will play a little deeper will help the team and him well, because he will have that extra second to think and make moves. Its obvious that the team lacks him. Its summer of 2009 all over again.

|| WS10 ||
10 Jan 11, 19:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq4e-XmVnBY&feature=player_embedded

Inter Playmaker Wesley Sneijder Included In FIFA/FIFPro World XI
Sneijder has made the cut and so has his Inter team-mates Lucio and Maicon

Casillas

Maicon - Pique - Lucio - Puyol

Xavi - Sneijder - Iniesta

C. Ronaldo - Villa - Messi

il Biscione 84
10 Jan 11, 19:38
Fully deserved Sneijder! Deserved to be the best player but what to do with the fool voters! To all Interistas, you're the number 1 and no award can change that. Very moving speech :proud:

jmaster
10 Jan 11, 19:46
Grande Sneijder! Grande Jose! :star: :proud:

La Brujita
10 Jan 11, 19:50
Ballon d'Or, Sneijder: "I'll be back here"

ZURICH – Wesley Sneijder could not be missing at the prize giving ceremony for the Ballon d’Or, after a season that saw him come so close to the award, having won the Scudetto, the Coppa Italia and the Champions League with his Inter and having made it to the World Cup final with Holland. Wesley was smiling, as he always does and is happy no matter what. “Messi, Xavi and Iniesta are fantastic players” explained the Dutch midfielder, “they all deserve to win the Ballon d’Or. Am I disappointed not to be in the top three? I am happy to be here at this ceremony. It is the first time for me, but it will not be the last as I will continue on my path and be back again.”

Josť Mourinho was also in Zurich as he was a nominee for the Ballon d’Or for coaches: “I met him earlier in the hotel” continued Sneijder, “and later on we will have another chance to chat. I’m happy to see him, we exchanged a few words and later we will have a bit more time. Are there similarities between him and Leonardo? I think they are quite similar, as for quality time will tell, but it seems to me they have the same way of thinking and this is a good thing for our group. We have already won two games with Leonardo, he is doing some great work and we have a lot of faith in him."

Then, whilst on the stage Sneijder said that “without a doubt Mourinho is the best coach in world” at which point the Portuguese struggled to hold back some emotional tears.

He sounds really gutted that he didn't win it.

snowforum180
10 Jan 11, 20:42
If wesley would have won the world cup it would have been him, shame the other dutch players weren't on the same level sneijder was at.

dynasty27
10 Jan 11, 21:40
Pahahahhahahahaha look at Wes when a guy wants him to sign a Barca jersey.
KTghbe0MdqM

Inter Style.:star:

Besnik
10 Jan 11, 21:43
One more reason to love him. :D

lol

jmaster
10 Jan 11, 21:59
LOL I wanna know what that Farca fan was thinking :lol:. GRANDE SNEIPER! :star:

Alex de Large
10 Jan 11, 22:54
Grande Prandelli, grande Lugano, grande Rio Ferdinand, obviously grandes Deki, Goran, Eto'o...
http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/classic/awards/01/36/25/40/ballondor_award_men_player_finalx.pdf

Fuck Matthaus, cant believe what he did. And obviously fuck that moron overrated of del bosque.

skeet
10 Jan 11, 23:25
Grande Prandelli, grande Lugano, grande Rio Ferdinand, obviously grandes Deki, Goran, Eto'o...
http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/classic/awards/01/36/25/40/ballondor_award_men_player_finalx.pdf

Fuck Matthaus, cant believe what he did. And obviously fuck that moron overrated of del bosque.

half of sneijder's votes are from his teammates :palm:

and GRANDE van bommel and van marwijk for voting for him even though the votes are invalid :lol:

also, kuwait NT coach and captain voted for him :D, now i feel less embarrassed from being surrounded by idiots

Alex de Large
10 Jan 11, 23:31
Its now official that Sneijder would have won ballon dor if it wasnt because it was mixed with the fifa thing.

it would have been: sneijder golden ball, messi fifa world player.

So congrats to Sneijder, the best player of the year.

visionary
10 Jan 11, 23:42
Coaches and Players are shites. Look at the media votes for Sneijder.

blackmore
10 Jan 11, 23:48
when will he be back?

1o days max.....

watch out!!

pazzainteramala
11 Jan 11, 00:47
lol fuk barca !! god job wesley.

Alex de Large
11 Jan 11, 00:50
1o days max.....

watch out!!

Hopefully he comes back angry, mad and hungry about winning things again this year.

mario.santon
11 Jan 11, 01:14
with him, I hope Milito can get better

La Brujita
11 Jan 11, 02:24
Lol @ Chivu the idiot. He voted for 1- Sneijder 2-Xavi 3-Robben
No Maicon, Lucio or JC lol.

Also, grande Casillas, he didn't vote for any of the Farca players. Pure Madrid.

That list is embarrassing. Many of these guys have never qualified for WC in recent years.

Alex de Large
11 Jan 11, 02:38
India guy voted for Wes btw :D

thorn
11 Jan 11, 03:02
half of sneijder's votes are from his teammates :palm:

and GRANDE van bommel and van marwijk for voting for him even though the votes are invalid :lol:

from the way Van Bommel is..i am sure that he voted for himself

mario.santon
11 Jan 11, 05:03
Messi achieve much less than Sneijder in 2010..
Sneijder.. Treble and World Cup finalist, also score more goals...

Balon D'or is retarded.. for chosing messi this year.. pure shit.

visionary
11 Jan 11, 05:31

Also, grande Casillas, he didn't vote for any of the Farca players. Pure Madrid.

That list is embarrassing. Many of these guys have never qualified for WC in recent years.
Well, at least he's not biased with his choices. He picked them based on his own opinion with out any favouritism. Those 3 up there deserved a place and well Sneijder is first for him.

Sid
11 Jan 11, 05:56
Man this is fucked up....Sneijder deserved to win not messi:mad:

KTghbe0MdqM

:lol::lol::lol:

Sneijder :star::proud:

mario.santon
11 Jan 11, 05:58

Many of them probably did not watch World Cup.. Messi 's team didn't even go to final...

chipschups
11 Jan 11, 06:38
merging ballon d'or with FIFA its big mistake :palm:
thx to most of journalist who vote snei

Suneet
11 Jan 11, 10:20
Wesley, you can win it again. Forza Sneijderman.

il Biscione 84
11 Jan 11, 10:33
KTghbe0MdqM

Ahahahahaha ... Made me forget about his shit form this season already :P Hipefully he's past the anger phase at not being nominated and now all ready to prove those fuckers wrong on field!

Batman
11 Jan 11, 10:35

How did u know what Chivu vote? I didnt watch the show yesterday but is there any websites in the internet talking about it? lol really curious to know who did pandev vote..

mario.santon
11 Jan 11, 11:08
How did u know what Chivu vote? I didnt watch the show yesterday but is there any websites in the internet talking about it? lol really curious to know who did pandev vote..

check the link in the previous page, mate

Batman
11 Jan 11, 11:32
check the link in the previous page, mate

Got it, thanks a lot mate.

Dylan
11 Jan 11, 17:28
http://www.football-italia.net/jan11s.html
:O
No shit.

mario.santon
11 Jan 11, 19:05
yeah, the old system would work... The new system sucks,,

Sneijder deserves it the most, the spanish Farca players would probably deserve it more than Messi.
But I am glad they didn't it.. Messi is cooler than they r

J zanetti
11 Jan 11, 19:16
Not that this silly trophy means much. Yet it has to be said that the old Ballon d'Or was voted by journalists, and they voted for Wesley: hence to me he's the moral winner.

lonewolf19
11 Jan 11, 19:31
Damn... fucking A.

Rimpel
11 Jan 11, 19:48
Not that this silly trophy means much. Yet it has to be said that the old Ballon d'Or was voted by journalists, and they voted for Wesley: hence to me he's the moral winner.

Yep.

Forza Wesley!!

_Ivan_
11 Jan 11, 19:59
Grande Wesley :)

Universe
12 Jan 11, 03:01
Um. For the NT captains votes, the Brazil captain is De Souza Robson aka fucking Robinho. Why is Robinho captain? Is Lucio unable to vote because he's on the list?

Djorkaeff6
12 Jan 11, 03:07
I believe it was because in their last game before the voting, Robinho was the Brazilian captain because Lucio wasn't playing

vitomins
13 Jan 11, 17:43
Um. For the NT captains votes, the Brazil captain is De Souza Robson aka fucking Robinho. Why is Robinho captain? Is Lucio unable to vote because he's on the list?

Since Mano Menezes took over as manager, Robinho and Dani Alves have shared the captain's band I believe...

EDIT: Actually, Robinho has worn the band in all 5 of Mano's matches...

Scorpion
16 Jan 11, 19:59
Do you guys know how long its going to take Sneijder to be back?

Vibe
16 Jan 11, 20:01
Longer than 10 days according to Leo.

blackmore
16 Jan 11, 22:40
really...shit, cause i heard next week!

Batman
17 Jan 11, 09:00
No prob, the most important thing that he will be available in the tough matches as Juve, Roma, Bayren and others..for now we still showing a quality play with Stanko there..Sneijder should be back when he is 100% fit and not in a hurry.

Handoyo
17 Jan 11, 11:54
Just like some others, I wonder how will this renewed team spirit will affect Wesley's performance. He hasn't been bad, but his performances this year were very far from last year's incredible standard. If he can regain his form just like the others have, then the Scudetto hope will be even brighter.

cloudq
17 Jan 11, 22:31
hey, if leonardo can work miracles with the rest of the team? why not sneijder??

he's leo's kind of player too. given motta's uptick in form, everyone's eagerly anticipating how wes sneijder will perform

skeet
17 Jan 11, 22:51
imo sneijder's bad form was completely due to rafa's unsuitable tactics, unlike milito and maicon i don't think he was ever short on confidence or unmotivated, his teammates just never created space for themselves because we were pushed too high up the field

il Biscione 84
18 Jan 11, 10:07
He was lost in midfield n most matches this season and most most of the time out of ideas but trying random shoots. It must have been related to Rafa's tactics and partially motivation.

--------------------------

According to a report in the Dutch site ad.nl, Wesley Sneijder would undergo a hair transplant, at a specialized center of Maastricht. A revelation was an employee of this center. Meanwhile, Wesley, yesterday at his home in Utrecht, appeared to usher in a new football field.

Imagine Wesley with hair on his head ! LOL

InteristaLT
18 Jan 11, 18:43
Can't wait to see him finally playing with us.Maybe with Rafa gone Leo can revive him back to his last year form?That would be fucking amazing:first Maicon and later Sneiper:)

Alex de Large
18 Jan 11, 18:56
If in the last games players like Motta or Stankovic are scoring goals, Wesley Sneijder should be a scoring machine when he comes back.

A.l.i
18 Jan 11, 19:31
If in the last games players like Motta or Stankovic are scoring goals, Wesley Sneijder should be a scoring machine when he comes back.

Not necessarily, even last season he didn't score as many as a player of his class and his position should ( Not taking away any of his effort ). Hope Leo makes him improve on that somehow.

Alex de Large
18 Jan 11, 19:51
Actually he did score useful goals against big teams, not like Messi LOL

lonewolf19
20 Jan 11, 19:59
If Wesley is back to his last year form under Leo. Damn!

il Biscione 84
20 Jan 11, 23:15
(http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=foto&id=38040)

Sneijder: "I'm fine. I think the comeback"

Wesley Sneijder of those few words but very significant, Sky issued today: "I'm fine, but I'm not ready yet. We're working on it. Comeback? Absolutely. I can not speak, but I can tell."
It is shortly then the return of 'sniper' Inter, for the debut in this 2011.

mario.santon
21 Jan 11, 06:08
he needs to plant long hair... as long as... a rock star hair.. Imagine that :) Sneijder with hair like axl rose...

il Biscione 84
21 Jan 11, 08:44

Like a totally different guy :P

Pajo
21 Jan 11, 11:40
lol, he definitelly is. That person is a boy, the person that play at Inter is a MAN!

|| WS10 ||
21 Jan 11, 19:16
Wesley Sneijder Convinced Inter Can Win Scudetto

Inter's injured star Wesley Sneijder believes they can successfully defend their title...

Inter midfielder Wesley Sneijder is certain that the Nerazzurri can continue their streak of Scudettos this season as they chase city rivals Milan.

The club faltered under former boss Rafael Benitez, but have picked up the pace in the new year and now are only six points back of the Rossoneri with a game in hand.

"I believe Inter can retain the championship," he was quoted as saying by Sportal.

"Milan are strong, but we are also here, we are working towards winning."

The 26-year-old has not featured for the club since Leonardo took over as he picked up a hamstring injury at the Club World Cup in Abu Dhabi. However, he was not specific on when he would return to the line-up.

"When will I return from injury? I don't know but I'm working well," concluded the Dutch international.

DIN011
21 Jan 11, 19:17
The "I don't know when I'll return" part worries me for some reason...let's hope it's soon.

cloudq
21 Jan 11, 22:16

Like a totally different guy :P

the power of hair

il Biscione 84
22 Jan 11, 08:56
Apparently Gds say we will have to wait til our game against Roma or JuBe:

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=36944

Wesley Sneijder , however, will return in February for the race with Roma or the race with Juve, big games before the rematch with Bayern Monaco.

|| WS10 ||
23 Jan 11, 01:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ2gRa64B08

Besnik
23 Jan 11, 12:36
Where the fuck are you Wesleeeeeeey???? :cry:

DIN011
23 Jan 11, 13:41
Fucking Seongnam...

Nightwalker
23 Jan 11, 13:58
Today's game was so bad, I doubt that even he'd have made any difference.

|| WS10 ||
23 Jan 11, 17:38
Today's game was so bad, I doubt that even he'd have made any difference.
If we had Wesley it would of been much better he's are midfield general.

dynasty27
23 Jan 11, 17:56
Wesley is kind of a sensitive player, he really needs to be in his best shape in order to perform well and give us what we need. Nevertheless he has been below average overall this season. I highly doubt he will have immediate impact for our game once he'll be back, it'll take him some time.

Alex de Large
23 Jan 11, 19:21
I dont think we can win any important game without Sneijder creativity.

lonewolf19
24 Jan 11, 16:50
I dont think we can win any important game without Sneijder creativity.

Agree here. We miss him dearly.

Dylan
24 Jan 11, 18:06
Just watched the Chelsea away pass once more, I can't see Sneijder even look up until his foot is in contact with the ball, I think it may be the best pass I've ever seen live. The more I watch the better it gets!

We need him back, imagine Eto'o some actually support behind him :O

|| WS10 ||
25 Jan 11, 00:53
THE KING IS BACK IN TRAINING

http://i55.tinypic.com/2r5c22b.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/r21gra.jpg

Sid
25 Jan 11, 01:09

http://i55.tinypic.com/2r5c22b.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/r21gra.jpg

:thumbsup:

hope we get him back soon :):)

il Biscione 84
25 Jan 11, 10:18
There's still no clear info of when should we expect him back! :(

junior55
25 Jan 11, 15:57
Hey wesley , if you read this thread (probably not :P ) fucking wake up man .
I can't remember if i've seen any sneijder's match this season given his poor form and his numerous injuries.

|| WS10 ||
27 Jan 11, 00:21
After watching todays game vs Napoli it shows that we have no creativity when Sneijder is gone.

blackmore
27 Jan 11, 03:00

dino...?

DIN011
27 Jan 11, 12:00
dino...?

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suneet
27 Jan 11, 15:41
If it was Dino, it would be the queen is back in training..... just saying.

AntonTheGreat
27 Jan 11, 15:45
sneijder will flourish under leonardos attacking, quick play system! HURRY BACK WESS

vitomins
27 Jan 11, 18:13
Apparently Sneijder told van Bommel that he should not go to Milan. I feel bad for anyone who disobeys Wesley...

A.l.i
27 Jan 11, 19:24
Apparently Sneijder told van Bommel that he should not go to Milan. I feel bad for anyone who disobeys Wesley...

Man the Media knows everything. :lol:

Coasterfreek
27 Jan 11, 19:31
I just need to pray Sneijder returns soon. I miss him distributing the ball.

InteristaLT
27 Jan 11, 19:32

and Van Bommel made a mistake for not listening to Wes.
Cmon Wes we need you back.I can imagine our attack with Sammy-Pazzo and Sneijder behind them:drool:

vitomins
27 Jan 11, 19:51
Man the Media knows everything. :lol:

LOL van Bommel told the media...

Djorkaeff6
27 Jan 11, 19:55
When the fuck is he coming back?

Gaetan
30 Jan 11, 17:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ2gRa64B08

:heart:

Lionheart
30 Jan 11, 17:54
Just the imagination of

Eto'o - Pazzini

---Sneijder---

makes me :proud:

Coasterfreek
30 Jan 11, 18:02
We need him back badly!!! I wish a speedy recovery to sneijder!

Maslany
30 Jan 11, 18:42
Is he gonna be available for Bari?

The_Eradicator
01 Feb 11, 12:08
Just the imagination of

Eto'o - Pazzini

---Sneijder---

Same here, I can't wait to see Wes get on the field with our new signings especially Pazzo, it's going to be a thing of beauty! :D

InteristaLT
01 Feb 11, 12:34
Is he gonna be available for Bari?

I think yes...

Inter2010
01 Feb 11, 13:29
yeah i miss Wesley too... damn i can't wait to see the combo of them three... i hope it goes well.

NimAraya
01 Feb 11, 17:28
I miss his bald shiny head.

Alex de Large
01 Feb 11, 19:48
So Lucio and Wes will be ready for Bayern?

perika
01 Feb 11, 21:12
Just the imagination of

Eto'o - Pazzini

---Sneijder---

me to..but hell first jump then say oppppp.....lets see how will funk

lonewolf19
01 Feb 11, 21:13
Hopefully he is fit enough to get some min against Bari. We have Roma and Juve coming up and then Bayern.

perika
01 Feb 11, 21:14
So Lucio and Wes will be ready for Bayern?

better be ..otherwise we fuck....

il Biscione 84
01 Feb 11, 23:20
Wesley will sure be ready for our game against Bayern since he's been training with the rest of the squad and will be available for Leo on Thur according to the latest news.

perika
01 Feb 11, 23:50
Wesley will sure be ready for our game against Bayern since he's been training with the rest of the squad and will be available for Leo on Thur according to the latest news.

i doubt he will be fit for 90 min

mario.santon
02 Feb 11, 00:54
we could give him some minutes starting from Bari's game

InteristaLT
02 Feb 11, 17:48
Finally...tommorow is his return day:):thumbsup::proud:

thorn
02 Feb 11, 20:52
Would be great to see how he performs under Leo.He seemed lost and frustrated under Rafa.

il Biscione 84
02 Feb 11, 20:59
I don't know about starting him tomorrow, maybe put him in the last 30 mins to not risk him and allow him some match fitness.

mario.santon
02 Feb 11, 21:14
he seemed lost under RB, but he didn't show his frustration.... he is a fighter and a champion... similar to Eto'o

Iron_Inter
02 Feb 11, 22:51
Leo style of play ,will suit him, more freedom up front, Pazo in atack, he will be reborn under Leo.

il Biscione 84
03 Feb 11, 00:25
Hopefully with his presence, Leo would be more reluctant on the roaming midfield idea.

Ayalon
03 Feb 11, 01:25
Really interesting to see how Wes'll do under Leo.

chipschups
03 Feb 11, 04:23
better if he play for 15-20 minutes at 2nd half,,
or come in at half time if we have deadlock at 1st half like palermo game

Choppin Onions
03 Feb 11, 05:49
Would be great to see how he performs under Leo.He seemed lost and frustrated under Rafa.

Who didn't? :P

Samu was the only player that put in consistently good performances under Rafa. Anyways good to see him back. If he gets back to the Sneijder of 2010, that's all just sorts of good news.

blackmore
03 Feb 11, 05:54
yes...he's baaack!

mario.santon
03 Feb 11, 07:12
Not only samu did well, Bibiany did better under RB :P.. but still lighyears away compared to in form Milito.. or even.. on form Pandev

il Biscione 84
03 Feb 11, 08:38
Biabiany didn't do shit from the 1st day he joined our 1st team tbh :P

Besnik
03 Feb 11, 15:47
Welcome back Wesley! :proud:

Just score a beatiful freekick, and we'll be fine.

|| WS10 ||
03 Feb 11, 20:56
Welcome back champ nice to see him score today

Alex de Large
03 Feb 11, 21:01
Good return for the golden ball player 2010.

il Biscione 84
03 Feb 11, 21:04
A big left for us to have you back! We really missed your presence in the field, we expect alot from you in this critical month! Forza Wesley !!!

mario.santon
03 Feb 11, 21:15
To me he is the real best footballer of 2010.... welcome back, Sneijder

il Biscione 84
03 Feb 11, 21:17
To me he is the real best footballer of 2010.... welcome back, Sneijder

Not just to you my friend but to many fair people in the whole world and not just Inter fans. :)

Mino
03 Feb 11, 21:19
welcome back wes
best player 2009/2010

DIN011
03 Feb 11, 21:21
His first league goal for the season. :D

Funny how not even a single fuck was given in Cesena's defense when he scored. :P

Inter Siamo Noi
03 Feb 11, 21:24
Good return, Forza Wes!

Besnik
03 Feb 11, 21:37
Once again, welcome back Wesley!

His presence in the pitch is greatly appreciated, so we will be even better with him now.

Sid
03 Feb 11, 21:37
Welcome back :boogy:

lonewolf19
04 Feb 11, 08:58
Glad to have you back in time Wesley. We need you for all the upcoming matches.

Sneijder behind Pazzini and Eto'o!!

Mino
04 Feb 11, 12:08
nelson : haha
http://www2.0zz0.com/2011/02/04/12/679311674.jpg

vitomins
04 Feb 11, 14:09
Along with the goal, he had a great dummy on the ball to Eto'o which lead to our first goal...he will be back to his best in no time!

InteristaLT
04 Feb 11, 16:57
Forza Wesley:)He turned the game around in 30 mins yesterday...I expect him to murder Roma merda

lonewolf19
04 Feb 11, 23:55
We need you against Roma. Feed some killer passes to Pazzini~

perika
05 Feb 11, 06:34
welcome back

Handoyo
05 Feb 11, 07:22
His first Serie A goal from open play since the last ditch winner against Udinese in Oct/Nov 2010.

Bentornato Wesley!

CafeCordoba
05 Feb 11, 23:03
Hopefully the next one is more decisive that his last goal. For example as decisive as his first one.

|| WS10 ||
06 Feb 11, 19:48
Great goal by Sneijder what a game he is having so far.

InteristaLT
06 Feb 11, 20:43
Grande Wes.We are completely different team with him and without him:proud:

lonewolf19
06 Feb 11, 20:54
Beauty goal from Sneijder. What a match.

F U C K MILAN
06 Feb 11, 20:55
absolutely brilliant game by sneijder

snowforum180
06 Feb 11, 20:56
We need you please stay fit!

Besnik
06 Feb 11, 21:02
GRANDE WESLEY!! :proud:

Proves that we're much better with him.. kudos for amazing goal and just keep up the great work

Sid
06 Feb 11, 21:19
So great to have him back :cool:

Tanel
06 Feb 11, 21:22
Man of the match. He was outstanding. Brilliant passing, brilliant goal... and most important of all, the way he dictated our tempo was stunning. I don't think he made a single bad decision lol.

Maslany
06 Feb 11, 21:23
GRANDE WESLEY!!! You're back amore! :proud:

jmaster
06 Feb 11, 21:24
Great game from SNEIPER! Great goal, great passes, great everything :star:

BrP
06 Feb 11, 21:25
What a player!

CafeCordoba
06 Feb 11, 21:27
Man of the match indeed. His effect to this team is so big. If we had someone more skilled and agile to play with instead of Cambiasso (in today's formation), how much more fun this all would be? :)

chipschups
06 Feb 11, 21:31
GRANDE WESLEY :star:
thank to leo give him some minute to rest for next week
even it make our midfield a lil awful

Stefan
06 Feb 11, 21:34
Wes was brilliant. He think he is playing slightly deeper under leo then he did under rafa.

Alex de Large
07 Feb 11, 00:28
Can't understand why everyone thinks Xavi is the best midf in the world.

blackmore
07 Feb 11, 00:29
weslaaaaay...............

awesome!

mario.santon
07 Feb 11, 00:44
Can't understand why everyone thinks Xavi is the best midf in the world.

Not everyone... those who don't go to mental hospitals support wes..

Choppin Onions
07 Feb 11, 04:08
Was excited to see how he'd do under Leo. Suffice to say, he didn't disappoint. He just adds a different dimension to our team when he's out there and makes this team that much more dangerous. I'm confident he'll get back to his best if he stays healthy

Coasterfreek
07 Feb 11, 05:24
That was a great opening goal from Sneijder. I'm so happy to see him return to the starting lineup.

Nero Indigo
07 Feb 11, 08:31
That opening goal was the business baby!!! :thumbsup:

Batman
07 Feb 11, 10:49
he is back!!

Luka
07 Feb 11, 11:02
His best game of the season without a doubt. Great passing, very accurate. Also the ball didn't jump off his feet whenever he tried to use his "first touch".

Also imrovement in the shooting department. One of the 3 best performances yesterday, if not the best.

Very happy with it, and hopefully it's not just one game, but he will continue like that. We're entering into key part of the season and we'll deeply need him.

Besnik
07 Feb 11, 12:37
Just changed thread's title to Sneijderman. :D

Scarpini went crazy after his goal, and the nickname for Wes is pretty good.

DIN011
07 Feb 11, 12:47
Just changed thread's title to Sneijderman. :D

Scarpini went crazy after his goal, and the nickname for Wes is pretty good.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He doesn't need nicknames...

Besides, Sneijderman is way too corny.

Besnik
07 Feb 11, 12:53
Poll added.

perika
07 Feb 11, 12:58
good gamae last night keep it up

dynasty27
07 Feb 11, 13:09
Sneijderman has already been part of the thread title for a while which was removed then...

DIN011
07 Feb 11, 13:47
Blackmore voted yes? You're dead to me, bruh. :(

Besnik
07 Feb 11, 13:49
Lol, I never checked what date is today and put the poll limit for very random 30 days.. now I just noticed that this poll closes on my birthday. :D

Ah well!

mozetic8
07 Feb 11, 14:49
Sneijderman hmm no, but I like sniper

Jnr
07 Feb 11, 15:00
Wes, after super solid Roma game will face Austria in Holland friendly. He just came back from long layoff, he must take it lightly and avoid hard tackles, Juve game is around the corner.

rockball
07 Feb 11, 16:07
Goal of the season! Wowowowowowow

vasilios
07 Feb 11, 16:09
Don't really care for the Sneijderman nickname. Sneijper works better IMO, but I'd prefer neither. No need to force nicknames.

Now let's just all pray that he doesn't get injured vs Austria.

Azzkikr
07 Feb 11, 16:11
Sneijderman???

What brilliant mind pulled that one of out his ass?

DIN011
07 Feb 11, 16:12
Sneijderman???

Suneet. :D

Dylan
07 Feb 11, 16:23
Goal of the season! Wowowowowowow

Nah Pirlo has that tied down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0pwRmHSwCk

vitomins
07 Feb 11, 17:37
Sneijderman???

Didn't Scarpini say it??

Besnik
07 Feb 11, 18:11
Yup, I think Scarpini gave him that nickname.. so that's why I decided to put it on here.

SNEIJDERMANNNNNNNNNNNN

InteristaLT
07 Feb 11, 18:45
Yup, I think Scarpini gave him that nickname.. so that's why I decided to put it on here.

SNEIJDERMANNNNNNNNNNNN

Yesterday he was screaming that name after his goal:)
Grande Wes and Grande Scarpini:proud:

DIN011
07 Feb 11, 18:57
We're killing 'em! Good job, No crew!

La Bling
08 Feb 11, 22:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga09v2rRZ98

SNEIJDERMAN

dynasty27
08 Feb 11, 22:12
The nickname was given to him for while, the match vs Werder must have been the 1st time when Scarpini screams it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKZ3KP_cLv0

Efrain21C
09 Feb 11, 01:31
it sounds rubbish at least in my books

btw, he played a really good game against Roma cunts, the 60 minutes he was on the pitch

I was expecting him to every shot he made to go wide, but in his first chance he scored, that's really great to watch

cloudq
09 Feb 11, 01:42
what a stupid nickname to have for wesley

thatdude
09 Feb 11, 02:28
Sniper or Sneijper just works so much better. It just sounds cooler and fits his style of play so much better. Freekicks, one touch through balls, etc.

Ayalon
09 Feb 11, 02:29
If we're going by Scarpini nicknames let's change it to Wesley "WEEEEEEEEEEEEESLEEEEEEYY!!!!!!!!" Sneijder.

blackmore
09 Feb 11, 02:33
If we're going by Scarpini nicknames let's change it to Wesley "WEEEEEEEEEEEEESLEEEEEEYY!!!!!!!!" Sneijder.

actualy it sounds more like weslaaay

Azzkikr
09 Feb 11, 08:23
Its good to see him scoring goals again. 2 games 2 goals under Leo, unlike under Rafa where he had over 50 shots on goal in serie a games and not scoring a single time...

Suneet
09 Feb 11, 08:30
Azz, good point.

But his post will be ruined by a few people who will say, it wasnt Rafa, it was Mou thats why he was crap. He played too often last season burn out blah blah blah.

cloudq
09 Feb 11, 08:35
maybe its more a case of being in the right place at the right time?

its rafa's fault i tells u

Handoyo
09 Feb 11, 09:04
Under Mourinho, he also hardly score from open play.

But when he did, it was probably the most important goals of last season. :D

Last minute winner against Udinese
Last minute winner against Dinamy Kyiv
Equaliser against Barca

il Biscione 84
09 Feb 11, 09:08
Every offensive player will benefit from Leo's attacking minded tactics. Well, apart from Milito and maybe Pandev? Let's wait til he gets his fair chance :P

With Milito's injury, we are depending on Eto'o and Sneijder in the UCL.

Johnny Ludlow
09 Feb 11, 09:08
God I hate all of these nicknames people have made up for Wesley.

Jim Morrison
09 Feb 11, 19:03
sneijder just scored a beautiful goal in tonights friendly vs Austria! glad to see he is back, scored in every match since returning from injury.

Ayalon
09 Feb 11, 19:12
Great goal, now sub him out before he gets injured!

Michael
09 Feb 11, 19:13
Video please...

Dylan
09 Feb 11, 19:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPbJ4Z5D-n4

Maslany
09 Feb 11, 20:06
WOW!

Michael
09 Feb 11, 20:08
Gran gol. Thanks. :D

Ayalon
09 Feb 11, 20:10
I'm sure that's the best goal we'll see today, this guy is back with a vengeance.

|| WS10 ||
09 Feb 11, 20:22
WOW what a beast Sneijder is. I feel so proud to call Sneijder a nerazzurri

blackmore
09 Feb 11, 20:27
wooooooooh!

Luka
09 Feb 11, 20:35
Fantastic goal.

Those last games of Wes is an excelent news for us in this part of the season.

blackmore
09 Feb 11, 20:41
Yolanthe has gtta be giving up some serious kinky shit action for him to be playing this well....

PIMP!

Batman
09 Feb 11, 20:46
beautiful goal..

|| WS10 ||
09 Feb 11, 20:52
Yolanthe has gtta be giving up some serious kinky shit action for him to be playing this well....

PIMP!

hahahahahaha

chipschups
09 Feb 11, 21:15
he never stops scoring,,grande wesley :star:

Bes
09 Feb 11, 22:05
Crazy goal!

Bic
09 Feb 11, 22:09
Hey guys what about giving him the name that Scarpini gave him last year?
"King of Rock N' Roll"

Don Tomaso
09 Feb 11, 22:12
Great goal against Roma, wonderful goal today!

Wesley's back! Can't wait for the Juventus and Fiorentina clashes - I want more Sneijder magic!

Luka
09 Feb 11, 22:17
Hey guys what about giving him the name that Scarpini gave him last year?
"King of Rock N' Roll"
Wes has the crapiest nicknames here ever. I mean what the hell ? :P

Everybody has cool nicknames, like Materazzi has Matrix, Ivan has Cafe, Dejan has Deki, and Wes has "Sneijderman", "Sneiper" or "King of Rock and roll". Lets be serious here, every one of these nicknames suck balls :P:P

Universe
09 Feb 11, 22:19
Great goal but must say shitty goalkeeping. The Austrian goalkeeper was responsible for the first two Dutch goals.

Universe
09 Feb 11, 22:23
Wes has the crapiest nicknames here ever. I mean what the hell ? :P

Everybody has cool nicknames, like Materazzi has Matrix, Ivan has Cafe, Dejan has Deki, and Wes has "Sneijderman", "Sneiper" or "King of Rock and roll". Lets be serious here, every one of these nicknames suck balls :P:P

Yea, even "El Tractor" is pretty gay. Pupi sounds kinda strange, depending on what language you speak. Cuchu too.

I like "Il Muro" but I hate it when people call him Wally or Wall-E :palm:

UFC have good nicknames.. Like Lyoto 'the Dragon' Machida, Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson, Antonio 'Minotaro' Noguiera, Chuck 'the Iceman' Liddell ;)

Luka
09 Feb 11, 22:37
Wall-E :palm:

:P

Yeah, this is shitty nickname as well.