PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Alex de Large
10 Feb 11, 00:15
Ooh oh oh oooh we have the best midfield in the world oh oh oh oh oooohh we have the best midfield in the woooo o oorld.

vasilios
10 Feb 11, 00:38
Great goal. I'm just glad he was taken out at halftime so he couldn't get injured.

Santiago
10 Feb 11, 01:03
Awesome air shot but no Alex de Large, we don't have the best midfield in the world, Barcelona has it.

Bic
10 Feb 11, 01:10
Hahaha true that but what about golden boy but maybe in italian?

Sid
10 Feb 11, 01:13
what a goal !!! :proud:

cloudq
10 Feb 11, 02:36
best midfield in italy then

Odla
10 Feb 11, 02:55
What a goal :D

He always scores when he plays for his country in every match LOL

InteristaLT
10 Feb 11, 11:41
that goal of his was amazing:thumbsup:
its nice that he is becoming more and more fit:)

Batman
10 Feb 11, 12:19
great goal, really it was a shame that he didnt win the ballon d'or..he really deserved it..

Besnik
10 Feb 11, 13:16
He's on fire since his comeback of injury, and yet again he scores a beautiful goal. Well done!

sneijder10
10 Feb 11, 13:17
yeah
what a great goal from sneijder

Nero Indigo
10 Feb 11, 14:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPbJ4Z5D-n4

BY THE GHOST OF JESSE JAMES!!! :wth: GREAT GOAL!!!

A.l.i
10 Feb 11, 14:53
Why is Affellay playing there??? He's not even getting minutes @ Barca. :palm:

NimAraya
10 Feb 11, 15:14

Everytime he played for Barca he played good. He's almost always among the first substitutions.

Santiago
10 Feb 11, 18:03
great goal, really it was a shame that he didnt win the ballon d'or..he really deserved it..

Should i remind you who Messi is? Wesley is a great player but still nothing close to Messi. Messi is the football phenomenon of the last 3 (at least) years

il Biscione 84
10 Feb 11, 18:26
Should i remind you who Messi is? Wesley is a great player but still nothing close to Messi. Messi is the football phenomenon of the last 3 (at least) years

Should I remind you what Wesley has achieved last season and what Messi hasn't?!

Santiago
10 Feb 11, 18:41
Should i remind you that ballon d'or is not based on trophies and cups?:P

Coasterfreek
10 Feb 11, 18:56
Great goal. WOW.

NimAraya
10 Feb 11, 19:08
People still debating that Sneijer deserved THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD?!! :P Sneijder was great last year but he wasn't the best player in the world last year and he ISN'T! Inter won last year titles as a team and Sneijder was an integral part of it. He deserved to be ahead of Iniesta in the first 3 players last year, but not to BE the best!

FCBarca
10 Feb 11, 19:35

Playing at quite possibly the most dominant club in history, perhaps?

Plus, he wasn't a purchase for immediate dividends but longterm...The mere fact that a player outside of Spain as well as outside of the Barca system has been able to almost seamlessly transition into Barca's midfield?...Nothing short of extraordinary actually

The fan base for him is growing everyday and even going by his quotes to the Dutch press ahead of their friendly yesterday, he was over the moon about his first month at the club

He's already been giving terrific minutes off the bench & wait until late next season when he really gels with his teammates

Fantastic purchase really and at €3 million?? :lol:

vitomins
10 Feb 11, 19:47

Plus, he wasn't a purchase for immediate dividends but longterm...The mere fact that a player outside of Spain as well as outside of the Barca system has been able to almost seamlessly transition into Barca's midfield?...Nothing short of extraordinary actually

The fan base for him is growing everyday and even going by his quotes to the Dutch press ahead of their friendly yesterday, he was over the moon about his first month at the club

He's already been giving terrific minutes off the bench & wait until late next season when he really gels with his teammates

Surely the most dominant club in history should have been capable of defeating Rubin Kazan and Copenhagen away from home?

mario.santon
10 Feb 11, 20:04
if people used messi's hype and talent to chose the best footballer of the year..
barca and argentina could win nothing and still he will be the best footballer of the year while he's still alive...
last year award was ridiculous, IMO

Pajo
10 Feb 11, 20:10
Lets not go over it once again. messi is by far the best player in the world... BUT, he did not deserve the award.. Neihter did Iniesta.. THe only one who deserved it more than Wes was Xavi, just because of his consistency, this season, the last it was pure sneijders..

minterke
10 Feb 11, 20:13
Lets not go over it once again. messi is by far the best player in the world... BUT, he did not deserve the award.. Neihter did Iniesta.. THe only one who deserved it more than Wes was Xavi, just because of his consistency, this season, the last it was pure sneijders..

Ronaldo just as good maybe even better.

Besnik
10 Feb 11, 20:17
Please stick to Sneijder's thread, and if you want to discuss for Messi & CR (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?7428-Messi-vs-CR&p=622216#post622216) you can do it in the particular thread.

_Ivan_
10 Feb 11, 20:28
what a splendid goal, go wes¨!

Inter<3
10 Feb 11, 20:56

Ain't Real Madrid the most dominant club in history :) ?

DARi0
10 Feb 11, 21:39
TAKE THAT BALLON d`Or voters!!!!!! Suckers!!

GRANDE WES! I'm also proud of him, and have to say, without him we could NOT have won the TREBLE last season.

+ is it just me, or Wes returned from the injury more motivated than ever? I feel that NOT winning Ballon d`Or really fired him up :crazy:

szasza02
10 Feb 11, 21:50
shit, two goals in one week, just after the return from 1,5 months... Keep up the good form Wesleyman! I hope tho that he will sleep away the plane to Budapest when we play them. Otherwise, I can't imagine us keeping the Dutch scoresheet below about, say, 5-6... :D

mozetic8
10 Feb 11, 22:03
Democracy at its best 33% Yes, 66 No. Can we vote for sniper, sneijper too?

Batman
10 Feb 11, 22:43
shit, two goals in one week, just after the return from 1,5 months... Keep up the good form Wesleyman! I hope tho that he will sleep away the plane to Budapest when we play them. Otherwise, I can't imagine us keeping the Dutch scoresheet below about, say, 5-6... :D

Guess what?? its 3 goals!! one against Bari, Roma and in the NT ;)

il Biscione 84
10 Feb 11, 23:40
The prize is given to whoever contributed more and had achieved major trophies, Sneijder did and Messi didn't. At the same time, I am not saying Sneijder is a better player than Messi, it's stupid to think that.

NimAraya
11 Feb 11, 05:28
The prize is given to whoever contributed more and had achieved major trophies, Sneijder did and Messi didn't. At the same time, I am not saying Sneijder is a better player than Messi, it's stupid to think that.

Messi was on fire last year. Just because he wasn't good for two matches in CL and was misused by a stupid coach in WC dosen't make him an unworthy player to win the price. Sneijder had a great season and WC. So did Robben. Many even believe Robben was Holland's best player in the WC, ahead of Sneijder. Saying Sneijder led Inter and Holland to glories is ridiculous. Inter won last year as a unit. JC, Lucio, Samuel, Maicon, Milito, Cambiasso and many other share the same credit for Inter's success as much as Sneijder. Sneijder was great, but Ballon D'or was just too great for him.

Michael
11 Feb 11, 06:15
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/4194/647l.jpg

"JUVE, WE COME TO PUT MORE PRESSURE ON MILAN"

"We are champions then at the end we will see who takes the Scudetto. I am fine now."

Amsterdam - Yolanthe is working in Montevideo and did not see the goal, well, maybe she saw it on Youtube. "Beautiful, eh? Scoring is always a great thing, but the goal against Austria was one of the better ones." The Juve supporters may have seen it in the highlights on televisions of Wednesday's international break, and they might see an Inter player who is an important part of the rebirth of Inter and maybe a comeback on Milan. Wesley Sneijder chuckles. "I'm used to play against Van Bommel. He was with Bayern in the Champions League final, no?" He was in a short sleep, but now he has awaken after 50 days of lethargy and dislikes. "I don't want to talk about the Golden Ball. I do not care." The disappointment was strong, however, Wesley is back on his feet. He came back strong like a storm: playing and scoring. His young brother, Rodney, has just signed his first professional contract with Ajax. The moment is good to deal with Juve.

How do you feel, Wesley?
"Now I am just fine. I'm not far from 100 percent. I'm really ready. With the Netherlands, I scored a great goal but the most important thing was that I played without problems. An important test for Sunday. I will be there."

And there is Juve-Inter.
"It is a very important game for us and very difficult."

Beating Juve is fundamental for the Scudetto?
"If we continue to win then we would put a lot of pressure on Milan and Napoli which is what we want to do. And in the end we will see who takes the title. We are still the champions."

Back to the Champions League, for your team it is a replica of the final.
"With Bayern, it will be a very complicated game but we are ready. We are missing Milito, Samuel, Lucio but we have other quality. We now have good players like Kharja and Pazzini. Pazzini can not play in the Champions League but he has been important in the league for us."

You will not see Van Bommel in the Champions League but in the league yes.
"Eh, I think we have met so many times, including the final."

Ibrahimovic said that he is tired.
"Thank goodness."

Your impression of Ibra?
"He is a phenomenon. I like it if he is rested for a couple of games."

From a former Inter player to a former Milan player: how do you like working with Leonardo?
"He is very pleasant. He is a good coach and a nice person. He knows exactly how to manage this team just like Mourinho. No one is equal to another, but when Leo came to Inter, we were all happy."

In an interview with Marca, Benitez attacked the Inter medial staff.
"It is always easy to complain after you're gone and it is not nice to do so. It was a difficult time for Benitez and for us. But he can't really blame the medical staff and Moratti gave us all the opportunity to work for Inter."

==========

A short interview but I figure I post it anyway.

b4h4mooth
11 Feb 11, 06:29
KAKA era is gone......now is Sneijder era in Seri A..........

I remember its painfull watching Milan have a great calibre AM like Kaka and wish he come to Inter.. Now i believe Milan fans have the same feeling everytime watching sneijder playing for Inter :D

thorn
11 Feb 11, 06:52
Messi was on fire last year. Just because he wasn't good for two matches in CL and was misused by a stupid coach in WC dosen't make him an unworthy player to win the price. Sneijder had a great season and WC. So did Robben. Many even believe Robben was Holland's best player in the WC, ahead of Sneijder. Saying Sneijder led Inter and Holland to glories is ridiculous. Inter won last year as a unit. JC, Lucio, Samuel, Maicon, Milito, Cambiasso and many other share the same credit for Inter's success as much as Sneijder. Sneijder was great, but Ballon D'or was just too great for him.
I agree that Messi was on fire last season.But Sneijder was great all season long.He was on fire when his teams needed him most(CL Knockout phase and WC matches including final).If Ballon D'or is awarded for the best perfomer and not the most talented player..then either Wes or Xavi deserves it.But past is past and this award doesnt mean much now.i would say that Wesley Sneijder was too great for Ballon D'or

NimAraya
11 Feb 11, 06:58
I agree that Messi was on fire last season.But Sneijder was great all season long.He was on fire when his teams needed him most(CL Knockout phase and WC matches including final).If Ballon D'or is awarded for the best perfomer and not the most talented player..then either Wes or Xavi deserves it.But past is past and this award doesnt mean much now.i would say that Wesley Sneijder was too great for Ballon D'or

That's your opinion. For me if Sneijder was going to win it then it was a joke. He wasn't that great to be named the BEST in the world. Unless they had to change his name to Wesley Internazionale! As I said before Sneijder was great for last year success, but neither of Lucio, JC, Samuel, Maicon and Milito were anything less than him too. Inter won because the team was a unit, not that a single player led us through in every match.

thorn
11 Feb 11, 07:10
That's your opinion. For me if Sneijder was going to win it then it was a joke. He wasn't that great to be named the BEST in the world. Unless they had to change his name to Wesley Internazionale! As I said before Sneijder was great for last year success, but neither of Lucio, JC, Samuel, Maicon and Milito were anything less than him too. Inter won because the team was a unit, not that a single player led us through in every match.
It is a Joke now.same goes to Messi.He was great for last years Barca success but its not like he single handedly won them 99 points in la liga and led them to CL semis.It was a team effort too.

b4h4mooth
11 Feb 11, 07:44
That's your opinion. For me if Sneijder was going to win it then it was a joke. He wasn't that great to be named the BEST in the world. player .

WTF!!:wth:

if sneijder win balon d 'or u call a joke????

i guess u r one of those barca fanboys

mario.santon
11 Feb 11, 08:19
well, even barca is also a unit.....
I think Sneijder deserve it, if not him.. It should have been Milito... he was very crucial, he scored the winning goals in all three competitions.. Milito's exclusion was a scandal in the 1st place

NimAraya
11 Feb 11, 09:05
WTF!!:wth:

if sneijder win balon d 'or u call a joke????

i guess u r one of those barca fanboys

Oh I am so offended ooooohh!!! Go play with your dolls kid.

I think Sneijder deserve it, if not him.. It should have been Milito... he was very crucial, he scored the winning goals in all three competitions.. Milito's exclusion was a scandal in the 1st place

Milito's exclusion from the 50 was worst of them all. That was the biggest joke. And Iniesta being ahead of Sneijder in the top 3 was another werid thing.

il Biscione 84
11 Feb 11, 10:37

I see your point but I still stand by what I said. :)

Nathy
11 Feb 11, 11:10
TAKE THAT BALLON d`Or voters!!!!!! Suckers!!

:star:

Ditto! So what, should we just give Messi the Ballon d'Or each year because he's the best? Nonsense...

Couldn't agree more

NimAraya
11 Feb 11, 11:17
Ditto! So what, should we just give Messi the Ballon d'Or each year because he's the best? Nonsense...

Yeah shouldn't we?!

Nathy
11 Feb 11, 11:20
No we shouldn't, then the Ballon d'Or has no reason to exist anymore

NimAraya
11 Feb 11, 11:22
No we shouldn't, then the Ballon d'Or has no reason to exist anymore

?!!

Ballon D'or will goes to the best player! What's so weird about it?! If any other player perform better than Messi in a particular year then he deserves it more than him. Now Messi is the best out there. Wanna like it or hate it.

Nathy
11 Feb 11, 11:27
I like Messi, that's not a problem. But there were players before him who were so damn good (Zidane anyone?). Yet, did they receive the Ballon d'Or each year? Tip: the answer starts with an N and ends with an O ;)

il Biscione 84
11 Feb 11, 11:41
This way we'll just keep giving it to Messi and wait for the next football phenom like him which is unlikey to happen before Lionel Retires.

NimAraya
11 Feb 11, 11:45
I like Messi, that's not a problem. But there were players before him who were so damn good (Zidane anyone?). Yet, did they receive the Ballon d'Or each year? Tip: the answer starts with an N and ends with an O ;)

Zidane was so damn good but not many people rated him as the BEST EVER! About Messi you can hear it here and there that's he's already the best footballer ever.

This way we'll just keep giving it to Messi and wait for the next football phenom like him which is unlikey to happen before Lionel Retires.

It's Messi era alright. ;)

rockball
11 Feb 11, 12:22
I only hope inter wins the treble for next 5 years; and Messi wins that crown for each of those 5.

Universe
11 Feb 11, 12:27
I only hope inter wins the treble for next 5 years; and Messi wins that crown for each of those 5.

lmao. Gotta love the EPL & Barca brainwashing the world.

vitomins
11 Feb 11, 14:06

Am I the only one who thinks this looks like Toni is giving Sneijder a titty twister?

josipva
11 Feb 11, 14:20
Friday 11 February, 2011
Sneijder hits out at Benitez

Inter's chief playmaker Wesley Sneijder has criticised Rafael Benitez for trying to change his position.

Benitez was sacked in December after demanding that the club make four or five new signings.

He has since complained about not being able to control some of his players or the club's medical staff.

Interviewed by Algemeen Dagblad, Sneijder said: “I got frustrated under Benitez… He wanted me to play as a striker.

“Leonardo works in the same way that Jose Mourinho did. I feel better now.”

Inter have won eight of their 10 games since Benitez was dismissed.

Sneijder has also scored in his last three matches for club and country.

b4h4mooth
11 Feb 11, 14:20

Am I the only one who thinks this looks like Toni is giving Sneijder a titty twister?

lol

b4h4mooth
11 Feb 11, 14:25
?!!

Ballon D'or will goes to the best player! What's so weird about it?! If any other player perform better than Messi in a particular year then he deserves it more than him. Now Messi is the best out there. Wanna like it or hate it.

i told u guys, this dude is barca fanboys.... or Messi fanboys:palm:

NimAraya
11 Feb 11, 14:31

:wth: WTF?!!

Pajo
11 Feb 11, 14:36

he IS fan of barca AND inter... :P Dont know how he manages after the clash last year, but Nima has always been fan of both teams :)

b4h4mooth
11 Feb 11, 14:41
he IS fan of barca AND inter... :P Dont know how he manages after the clash last year, but Nima has always been fan of both teams :)

the list go on and on recently he admit as argentina fan to:P

well i only have one team in my heart...INTER!!!!!

NimAraya
11 Feb 11, 14:43
well i only have one team in my heart...INTER!!!!!

Awwwww :proud:

cloudq
11 Feb 11, 15:11
lets be fair.

the barca brainwashing is legit.

NimAraya
11 Feb 11, 15:15
lets be fair.

the barca brainwashing is legit.

Thx for your fairness. :thumbsup:

Alex de Large
11 Feb 11, 19:01
How can you be Farsa and Inter fan? whats next... Juve and Inter fan? actually i think we got a moron poster who was inter fan and then juve fan ahahhaha

il Biscione 84
11 Feb 11, 19:45
I wouldn't call him a fanboy but Nim you gotta admit that being an Argentinean fan influenced you opinion oh who deserves the Ballon D'or :) Having said that, I admit again that Messi is the best player in the world but imo he didn't deserve the prize. :P

|| WS10 ||
11 Feb 11, 20:15

He won almost every trophy available last year and your saying Ballon d'Or was "to great for him" :lol: Messi and Sneijder are BOTH worldclass players and both offer different qualities to there team. Messi DID NOT deserve to win Ballon d'Or last year so face it. If Ballon d'Or was done the way it was done in the past Messi would not have won it. I would rather have Sneijder in my team then Messi to me Sneijder offers much more. Do you think Messi would shine as much as he is now with out Xavi and Iniesta?

Stefan
11 Feb 11, 21:38
Can you guys please leave the personal stuff alone. It really is none of your business if nima is an inter and a barca fan.

La Bling
12 Feb 11, 03:05
Can you guys please leave the personal stuff alone. It really is none of your business if nima is an inter and a barca fan.

I'd argue that bias created by liking various teams is relevant to the discussion.

Sid
12 Feb 11, 07:28
Friday 11 February, 2011
Sneijder hits out at Benitez

Inter's chief playmaker Wesley Sneijder has criticised Rafael Benitez for trying to change his position.

Benitez was sacked in December after demanding that the club make four or five new signings.

He has since complained about not being able to control some of his players or the club's medical staff.

Interviewed by Algemeen Dagblad, Sneijder said: “I got frustrated under Benitez… He wanted me to play as a striker.

“Leonardo works in the same way that Jose Mourinho did. I feel better now.”

Inter have won eight of their 10 games since Benitez was dismissed.

Sneijder has also scored in his last three matches for club and country.

:palm::palm::palm:

il Biscione 84
12 Feb 11, 13:15
Sneijder warned AC Milan: "Fear this Inter"

In an interview with Tuttosport , Wesley Sneijder spoke of last season, glorious for him and Inter, the game with Juventus, Milan and on the comeback: "After a season like last year at some point I felt really tired , it was as if my body had said stop. But when I returned a few days ago I heard about your new position and eager to win. I hope that the problems that I had to overcome them Milito, will be back stronger than before. "

Tomorrow, the challenge for Juventus, in Turin, the first for him: "It 's a game that gives me great office. Last year I could not play in Turin. Leonardo? Count much in the psychological aspect of a team. Mourinho was at the top from this point of view. Leo has, however, the same way of thinking, unable to understand what players want, we are pleased with his presence. With Benitez was not easy to find a meeting point in this respect. "

AC Milan is close, when it is taken? Wes felt the Rossoneri: "If I were them I'd be afraid of these interactions, we came back they were last year. The Ballon d'Or? As soon as I knew not to be among the three finalists I just tried to erase the disappointment, and there are failed.'d raise more trophies this season. Last year nobody would have thought our treble . "

With you back to top form, they should fear us even more ;)

Santiago
12 Feb 11, 15:51
This is the right attitude! We need a good psychology for the game against Milan, if we beat them then, Campionato 80% goes to Inter.

il Biscione 84
12 Feb 11, 16:30
If it happens, this will be the ultimate comeback and BBilan fans will need a long time to recover from this :P

|| WS10 ||
12 Feb 11, 19:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9dRuGvnc2A&feature=related
:lol: @ This interview.

Rimpel
12 Feb 11, 20:04
lmao, everyone's afraid of Matrix.

Dylan
12 Feb 11, 20:08
Wesley Sneijder . . . BOOM!

Did he say Puyol was the toughest defender to play against? Could't make it out.

thatdude
12 Feb 11, 20:33
Wesley Sneijder . . . BOOM!

Did he say Puyol was the toughest defender to play against? Could't make it out.

Yes thats what he said.

Toninu
12 Feb 11, 22:39
... BOOM! I think he said that before he scored against Austria/

Santiago
13 Feb 11, 01:13
He's always so honest and frank, grande Wes http://archive.dojotoolkit.org/nightly/dojotoolkit/dojox/editor/plugins/resources/emoticons/emoticonSmile.gif btw, our jersey looks better without all those decoration orders.

F U C K MILAN
16 Feb 11, 20:50
any idea if he got injured since he asked to be substituted ?

Pajo
16 Feb 11, 20:53
Yes, he looked injured. He was holding his right leg when going out.

But lets see if it is something serious or it was precoution...

DIN011
16 Feb 11, 21:06
Looked like a groin injury. I'm guessing he'll miss the Cagliari game.

il Biscione 84
16 Feb 11, 21:25
Still waiting for news on his injury, hopefully it's not serious one. No milito and Sneijder will kill us specially in UCL.

perika
16 Feb 11, 22:48
Still waiting for news on his injury, hopefully it's not serious one. No milito and Sneijder will kill us specially in UCL.

MIlitto its not important but Snejder ???? hell yeah ...

JJM
16 Feb 11, 22:53
NOTHING SERIOUS just a precaution

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtMzkyNjQ

Sid
16 Feb 11, 22:55
no news yet on wes?

god hope he'll be fine for the bayern game :palm:

Edit:thts good news thanks JJM :thumbsup:

lonewolf19
17 Feb 11, 00:14
great to see Wed not injured.

il Biscione 84
17 Feb 11, 01:24
G.Baresi on Sneijder condition:

Sneijder? Very well, came out tired but was able to sacrifice. He was exhausted, he also played on the left, had a little 'to ache but nothing special.

Thank God he's fine ;)

Universe
17 Feb 11, 02:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9dRuGvnc2A&feature=related
:lol: @ This interview.

"What's your favourite passtime off the pitch?"

"I just bought a bicycle so I go out every night to.. do some........ bicycle."

:D

scutzon
17 Feb 11, 06:48
I love it how he thinks Materazzi is the toughest player he's ever played with. Classic shit. Makes me wants to watch his (Matrix) highlights against Merda. :D

Sid
17 Feb 11, 08:50

Thank God he's fine ;)

I was wondering why Baresi commented after the match instead of leo just read he lost his voice :lol: AGAIN :proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:
Whether leo will stay with us for another season or not this guy won me over with his passion and dedication to inter :proud: and if he works on the defense he can truly become a great coach...he's still young and can learn from his mistakes but so far :star::thumbsup::cool:

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/109195184/Getty-Images-Sport
http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/109188562/Getty-Images-Sport
http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/109187624/AFP
http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/109201042/Getty-Images-Sport

:star::proud::star:

Handoyo
17 Feb 11, 13:21
That BOOM part is so fucking cheesy. Nike :palm:

il Biscione 84
17 Feb 11, 14:03
I was wondering why Baresi commented after the match instead of leo just read he lost his voice :lol: AGAIN :proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:
Whether leo will stay with us for another season or not this guy won me over with his passion and dedication to inter :proud: and if he works on the defense he can truly become a great coach...he's still young and can learn from his mistakes but so far :star::thumbsup::cool:

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/109195184/Getty-Images-Sport
http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/109188562/Getty-Images-Sport
http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/109187624/AFP
http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/109201042/Getty-Images-Sport

:star::proud::star:

I sure love the motivation and enthusiasm he brought to this club's players ;)

vitomins
17 Feb 11, 16:07
Sneijder's first Inter goal:

iRtS3rSbIYo

chipschups
17 Feb 11, 16:49

Sneijder? Very well, came out tired but was able to sacrifice. He was exhausted, he also played on the left, had a little 'to ache but nothing special.

Thank God he's fine ;)

great his fine,,
last night he lil bit awkward play on left side,,

but great to leo, try every way and prepare for next match and UCL,,

Dylan
20 Feb 11, 13:57
For anyone watching the Old Firm Bougherra got a YELLOW card for sarcastically applauding the referee.
:ass:

Azzkikr
23 Feb 11, 22:47
Sneijder needs to whine less and let the ball do the talking instead. He likes to complain way too much.

Maslany
23 Feb 11, 22:48
Take that lame ass nickname out of his name pls! That's the jinx.

Yes, i'm nervous. Everything's bothering me.

snake
23 Feb 11, 22:58
Sneijder needs to whine less and let the ball do the talking instead. He likes to complain way too much.

Not just that...but his new position makes him almost useless at times.

CafeCordoba
23 Feb 11, 23:00
He has too few players to play with. Motta is nowhere to be seen near him (sitting in front of the defence) and Cambiasso, Zanetti, Chivu, Stankovic are just :palm: when it comes to playing the ball.

minterke
23 Feb 11, 23:14
He has too few players to play with. Motta is nowhere to be seen near him (sitting in front of the defence) and Cambiasso, Zanetti, Chivu, Stankovic are just :palm: when it comes to playing the ball.

It is kind of a joke who he has around him. You look at Bayern's midfield with Schweinsteiger, Ribery and Robben and those are 3 players of Sneijder's quality right there.

snowforum180
24 Feb 11, 05:11
We need to buy some quality midfielders, it was the same shit when we had Zlatan, he had no service. Now we have eto up front and we bought Sneijder, but it just isn't enough.

rfU
24 Feb 11, 05:30
It is kind of a joke who he has around him. You look at Bayern's midfield with Schweinsteiger, Ribery and Robben and those are 3 players of Sneijder's quality right there.

Its been like this for YEARS, years I tell you :lol: but Morrati and co keep turning a blind eye to it. Motta and Stanko shouldn;t be in our starting 11.

il Biscione 84
24 Feb 11, 08:29

He has enough experience to not let the opposite players make him loose his cool and get his mind off the game. Agree!

BrP
24 Feb 11, 15:30
Not just that...but his new position makes him almost useless at times.
There's nothing wrong with his new position. The bad passing, dribbling and shooting at the sky have nothing to do with his position. I'm not saying he ain't a great player, but he's goddamn inconsistent and when we really need his shooting he's aiming at the moon.

Dylan
24 Feb 11, 15:57
Its been like this for YEARS, years I tell you :lol: but Morrati and co keep turning a blind eye to it. Motta and Stanko shouldn;t be in our starting 11.

Motta should be, just not in Cambiasso role infront of the defence.
Unfortunately after Wes he's are most technical midfielder.

rfU
25 Feb 11, 06:36
Unfortunately after Wes he's are most technical midfielder.and that just depresses the hell out of me :( reason why he's in the middle is that he can hold hte ball in the middle and distribute, Cuchu can't. Leo want's to play possession football. you can't do that with Cambiasso always on the ball.

_Ivan_
27 Feb 11, 12:20
< Fuck off Abramovich >

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D39522&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1

CafeCordoba
27 Feb 11, 12:23
Give us 60m€ as you gave almost that sum for Fernando Torres who had handed a transfer request.

interista1982
27 Feb 11, 19:03

yes i know about cambi. in bayern game cambiu had a 10m of space in front of him to run with the ball but he didn't and tried to pass backwards and lost it. it is like he gets scared going forward when opportunity comes so he freezes and makes mistake

Alex de Large
27 Feb 11, 21:41
We dont have the best coach in the world anymore, but atleast we have the best midf in the world to give us 3 points.

Suneet
27 Feb 11, 21:57
Seriously though, WHAT AN AMAZING FK! I mean it curled in like maybe a centimeter inside the goalpost. Now that is difficult to do.

DIN011
27 Feb 11, 22:01
Reminded me of Villa's FK against us in '06.

Suneet
27 Feb 11, 22:03
Hmm, also in other news, this having Sneijderman in the name of his thread has proven to be a bad omen. I apologize for suggesting it.

If I ever have that sort of brainfart again, please send Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick some sense into me.

mario.santon
27 Feb 11, 22:41
yeah, remove the nick.., I change my vote...

mario.santon
27 Feb 11, 22:44
yeah, he could move to chelski in the next 10 years... as owner..! :lol:

Sid
27 Feb 11, 22:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuwCyEEMZgk

a beauty :proud:

Universe
28 Feb 11, 06:57
Hmm, also in other news, this having Sneijderman in the name of his thread has proven to be a bad omen. I apologize for suggesting it.

If I ever have that sort of brainfart again, please send Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick some sense into me.

For those of you who saw that shitty Nike Pro Combat commercial, we should rename the thread to "Wesley Sneijder BOOM"

InteristaLT
28 Feb 11, 07:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuwCyEEMZgk

a beauty :proud:

pure skill:proud:

Alex de Large
28 Feb 11, 14:26
its funny that he never smiles when he scores lol

Azzkikr
28 Feb 11, 14:35
It was a great goal, superb curl.

It wasnt super powerful shot though, if the keeper hadnt hesitated and really gone for it, he could probably have gotten to it.

lonewolf19
28 Feb 11, 14:40
Seriously. Great FK. Is this his first of the season?

Pajo
28 Feb 11, 15:46
yup, first this season :) Hope many to come!

JZisGOD
28 Feb 11, 16:04
I got this funny feeling that he's gonna repeat this same exact goal against bayern monaco in their home!
whoa!

chipschups
28 Feb 11, 16:08
first after married :D

Dylan
28 Feb 11, 20:09
first after married :D

*Sigh* Here come the . . .

He must be scoring somewhere else comments etc.
Roll on :)

Kung fu Panda 27
28 Feb 11, 20:20
truth to be told before the goal he was shit but after that beauty he reminded us that he can be one of the best in his position if hes not acting like a prick from time to time!

Alex de Large
28 Feb 11, 20:32
http://piryow.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pwkudl2R89CfegFS_HUlbFKqc05Ptb_v5NyrT2cDhLL3VHMd bgLuhbc64981M5RZ4lPyrhVYtXWE9Qrq_l6SqDQ/lol%20wut%20in%20hands.png

mario.santon
01 Mar 11, 02:11
truth to be told before the goal he was shit but after that beauty he reminded us that he can be one of the best in his position if hes not acting like a prick from time to time!

as I remember, he always acts well with us...

Batman
01 Mar 11, 16:45
an amazing FK undoubtly, truly a class..

Handoyo
01 Mar 11, 16:45
His first FK goal since @ Moskow in February. (Or was it March?)

Been too damn long!

Batman
01 Mar 11, 16:49
His first FK goal since @ Moskow in February. (Or was it March?)

Its in April..

Azzkikr
01 Mar 11, 17:04
:D

snake
02 Mar 11, 02:25

It wasnt super powerful shot though, if the keeper hadnt hesitated and really gone for it, he could probably have gotten to it.

Can't you for once just say something positive and ONLY positive? WHY did you have to add that last line?

Are you seriously incapable of posting a comment that is 100% positive lol...for real, I hope you're not like this with your partner.

See, doesn't that look better?

A.l.i
02 Mar 11, 20:04
The whole forum will agree on that. :lol:

Acekn
03 Mar 11, 17:07
hey here is a game between Netherlands and Macedonia and the interesting part is that Wesley plays in this match and so does Goran. ON this match they were young like 20 and 21 so it's nice seeing them as kids in the National teams

http://www.ffm.com.mk/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo&Itemid=207&video_id=11&lang=mk

Fabio
05 Mar 11, 03:09
The coolest man in black and blue.

DIN011
06 Mar 11, 17:58
Is Sneijder still "selfish"? :lol:

snake
06 Mar 11, 23:49
Not happy with Sneijder...

For us to play better, we need him back to his best. Sneijder being in average form and Leo not knowing the best way to tactically utilise Sneijder, is hurting us.

Alex de Large
14 Mar 11, 19:40
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story/_/id/893769/sneijder-confident-of-inter-progress?cc=5739
Wes interview.

Coutinho10
14 Mar 11, 19:50
Sneijder is the best player on our fucking bloody earth :P

Coutinho10
14 Mar 11, 19:52

For us to play better, we need him back to his best. Sneijder being in average form and Leo not knowing the best way to tactically utilise Sneijder, is hurting us.

can't agree with you mate :)

Suneet
14 Mar 11, 19:57

Dont agree about the Leo part, Sneijder cant do anything alone. He needs people to make runs and spaces for him to dictate like a boss.

Nightwalker
15 Mar 11, 18:03
We need the Sneijder of last year for tonight's match... He just needs to be calm and not lose his temper one too many times.

Stoppani
15 Mar 11, 18:37
"Today the most important match of the season! will do everything in our power!"

This is what Sneijder wrote on Twitter today.
Hopefully everything in Inter's power is enough to continue in Champions League

We can do this! FORZA INTER

JZisGOD
15 Mar 11, 20:05
Seeing that we are without JZ tonight, the magic are all on wes

Please Wes, Please!

|| WS10 ||
15 Mar 11, 20:15
Come on Sneijder we need you at your best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuZbQVuU7pk

We need a preformance like this.

|| WS10 ||
15 Mar 11, 22:47
THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT SNEIJDER GREAT 2ND HALF

Suneet
15 Mar 11, 22:59
Champions need a challenge.

Inter Siamo Noi
15 Mar 11, 23:01
GRAZIE WESLEY!

lonewolf19
16 Mar 11, 00:11
Great match from Sneijder. Great goal as well.

Sid
16 Mar 11, 00:33
Awesome goal awesome game by wes :proud::proud::proud:

rockball
16 Mar 11, 06:23
What a player!!! Only if we can support him with a good midfield.

Wes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Xavi, Iniesta, Messi :proud:

dynasty27
16 Mar 11, 07:02
What a shot right into the left corner! That was pure perfection.

BrP
16 Mar 11, 09:38
Grande Wesley!

Batman
16 Mar 11, 10:43
A wonderful goal yesterday..

A.l.i
16 Mar 11, 16:31
SNEIJDERMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :proud:

Gano
16 Mar 11, 16:37
Awesome player, awesome personality. Maestro of our midfield :)

Besnik
16 Mar 11, 18:05
Great goal though :)

Well done!

|| WS10 ||
16 Mar 11, 20:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJRILzgmxC0

F U C K MILAN
16 Mar 11, 20:41
and his through balls were absolutely amazing

|| WS10 ||
16 Mar 11, 20:43
and his through balls were absolutely amazing

That through ball to stankovic was such class.

Native
17 Mar 11, 01:05
Sneijder... (L)

Big Willy
17 Mar 11, 01:07
The motherfucker boss alongside Eto'o

blackmore
17 Mar 11, 03:54
wassslaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CafeCordoba
17 Mar 11, 11:37
Great goal by Wesley.

Also his through pass to Stankovic in the first half was pure class.

Besnik
17 Mar 11, 12:40
Great goal by Wesley.

Also his through pass to Stankovic in the first half was pure class.

Yup.. too bad Deki had to waste that great chance, but kudos to Wes.

Nightwalker
17 Mar 11, 16:16
I was delighted with his last performance and especially with his calmness, something he was lacking in the previous games!
I'd have beaten the shit out of Pandev if I were in his place after that shot in the 80-th minute. :D

DARi0
17 Mar 11, 16:19
Wesley is the most skilled player we have IMO. The #10 we so badly needed in last seasons...

Batman
17 Mar 11, 16:31
http://inter.theoffside.com/files/2010/07/Baby-Sneijder.jpg

Sewelly
17 Mar 11, 18:07
The best thing about Sneijder is his two-footedness. Makes the role he plays so much easier for him.

Suneet
17 Mar 11, 18:09
The best thing about Sneijder is his two-footedness. Makes the role he plays so much easier for him.

Completely agree, but I dont think his left foot is even half as good as his right...

Thank you to the Ajax academy though.

Sewelly
17 Mar 11, 18:15
Yes his left isn't as good as his right, but it's more than competent. You watch Sneijder play and compare him to players who are ridiculously reliant on one foot, it alleviates awkwardness in so many situations.

I know he's Juvescum but one of my favourite players to watch in Serie A and international football was Nedved for this very reason. Brilliant at his peak.

Azzkikr
17 Mar 11, 22:48
That through ball to stankovic was such class.

It was great indeed, shame Stankovic has the speed and ball control equal to that of a leg amputee.

Sid
18 Mar 11, 08:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgnfg4LWcK8&feature=player_embedded

b4h4mooth
18 Mar 11, 08:46
lets by robben.......wesley + robben > xavi + iniesta

if robben score wesley pass at WC... spain will be :thumbsdo:

rockball
18 Mar 11, 08:54
Stankovic has been ridiculously poor in many situations recently. That was horrible.

DARi0
22 Mar 11, 10:21
@rockball this is Sneijder's thread, so you should be praising him, here :D

I liked his performance against Lecce, gave 2 huge assists for Pazzo:
1) in the beginning he spotted him clear and gave a perfect ball, but Pazzini's first touch ruined a goal.
2) right on Pazzo's head but he header poorly.

Visca
29 Mar 11, 09:24
It's the Daily Mirror so I wouldn't give it very much credibility, but they're running a story that says Sneijder wants to join Man Utd.

b4h4mooth
29 Mar 11, 09:36
sneijder is best buy midfiellder in 20 years period for inter, i only remember mattheus the great, after that ???inter is to busy to buy a striker...FIGO ???well he is good,but already pass his prime after barca and madrid

chipschups
29 Mar 11, 13:35
agree with sneijder is the best buy for decade,,
but remember how inter get cambi for free, or deki just 5 M, and maybe veron for loan

and yeah, too much flop in midfield, farinos, dalmat, morfeo, jugovic, quaresma, vampeta, guly, kily, etc

cloudq
29 Mar 11, 13:36
robben would be a great transfer to set wesley up with.

only real problem would be how much we pay bayern and how much can we fudge goran pandev's value in a swap

Me2
29 Mar 11, 16:02
robben would be a great transfer to set wesley up with.

only real problem would be how much we pay bayern and how much can we fudge goran pandev's value in a swap

Pandev + 7 mil = Robben

apojapo
29 Mar 11, 18:33
It's the Daily Mirror so I wouldn't give it very much credibility, but they're running a story that says Sneijder wants to join Man Utd.

Yep, the INTEREST is confirmed by Massimo Moratti. If Wesley want to go to ManU he will likely go next summer! Welcome Wesley!!

perika
29 Mar 11, 18:37
Yep, the INTEREST is confirmed by Massimo Moratti. If Wesley want to go to ManU he will likely go next summer! Welcome Wesley!!

i dont like this,but if he insist to make transfer,let him go for hugh price :))

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
29 Mar 11, 18:47
Are u guys saying he asked for a tranfer? Or is Man U haunting us for his services? Coz i'd be really pissed if he is the one asking for the transfer!

apojapo
29 Mar 11, 18:52
Of course not, that would be really stupid with still a few months to go till the end of the season. But the interest is there so IF sneijder really want to move to England he could enforce a tranfer. Still, I don't think he will leave Inter for the next 2-3 years.

Azzkikr
29 Mar 11, 19:07
He is not asking for a transfer, but that doesnt mean he wont accept to go there if Inter accepts an offer.

Cough up the 40m£ as rumoured and he will likely be on his way.

Black&Blue
29 Mar 11, 21:09
There's no chance for scum united to buy sneijder....

Ayalon
29 Mar 11, 21:26
Scored a goal today, grande Wes!

Alex de Large
29 Mar 11, 22:20
he is not leaving anytime soon, maybe joins real merda or united in 6 years for 50 millions to be with jose mou again.

InterData
29 Mar 11, 22:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inb0zrfC7Eo

Sneijder's goal against Hungary. Nice one

pazzainteramala
29 Mar 11, 22:29
what a goal omg

snake
29 Mar 11, 23:40
what a goal omg

The little one-two with the Hungarian player? Yeah...that was sick synchronisation.

:palm:

blackmore
30 Mar 11, 04:27
BWAhahahaha.......

:palm:

cloudq
30 Mar 11, 05:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inb0zrfC7Eo

Sneijder's goal against Hungary. Nice one

has to be up there with motta's assist to muller

Messi
30 Mar 11, 10:47
I read in a newspaper today that Manchester United might try to get Wesley Sneijder this summer. :nono:

I certainly hope he doesn't leave Inter. He's too important to the squad!

cloudq
30 Mar 11, 12:53
I read in a newspaper today that Manchester United might try to get Wesley Sneijder this summer. :nono:

I certainly hope he doesn't leave Inter. He's too important to the squad!

lol man utd continually gets linked to sneijder

but from all accounts, its completely one-sided. sneijder doesn't want to leave, moratti doesn't want to sell and english journalists are continually left with eggs on their faces

Batman
30 Mar 11, 13:06
Nice goal Wesley..

DARi0
30 Mar 11, 14:25
I wouldn't sell him for that kind of money. He's the most skilled player from our squad, if anything, we should build a team around him, not vice-versa.

Arsenal are holding out for 50m for Fabregas, but why bother? he's spanish [most probably will flop in Serie A] and he wants Barca.
So talks about selling Sneijder either make me laugh or piss me off! He's the heart of our team and he shouldn't be sold. He IS OUR 100m player. I don't want Sneijder to be sold no matter who comes in. PERIOD. Wes is happy here, we don't need to stirr up shit because of a stupid english paper.
Besides why would he go there?! To see Berba ruin the chances he creates?! They are playing 4-4-2 flat, not very suitable for him. Here he found a family and everybody loves him. Milano is fashion City, suits him much better, better weather. Hopefully after we knock out Man Utd, things will settle down.

pazzainteramala
30 Mar 11, 15:50
All we do is set his price to 40 million , fuck off man u. Give us Rooney and Nani and you will get sneijder.

Me2
30 Mar 11, 15:56
All we do is set his price to 40 million , fuck off man u. Give us Rooney and Nani and you will get sneijder.

Nani + Rafael + 30 mil = Sneijder :P

JJM
30 Mar 11, 16:38
We won't let Sneijder leave because there is NO ONE who we can get with such qualities(Ganso,Pastore aren't at Sneijders level,Fabregas costs to much for us...) and for a low price like we did him.
Only way Sneijder is leaving if he asks to leave...which i highly doubt.

Visca
30 Mar 11, 17:09

Why would you want them? Both are whiny bitches who would bring trouble to your squad. If anything you should ask for Chicharito + cash, at least the guy is young, promising, and doesn't have an ego.

pazzainteramala
30 Mar 11, 17:34
Why would you want them? Both are whiny bitches who would bring trouble to your squad. If anything you should ask for Chicharito + cash, at least the guy is young, promising, and doesn't have an ego.

Becuase they are both high valued man u players, anyways Chicharito + 30 million

mario.santon
30 Mar 11, 18:49
naah, let wes play here for a looong time until he get bored ..
then he can move to england...

|| WS10 ||
30 Mar 11, 20:12
beast goal

Ed.
30 Mar 11, 23:59
I wouldn't swap Sneijder for Rooney. Sneijder is a very creative player and he still has room to improve look how Sneijder lead Inter defeated Munich. It was his long pass to Eto'o lead to the goal. He scored 1 goal, assited 1 goal, and created the play for 3 more goals out of the last 9 goals for Netherland. Rooney?? haven't heard him in quite a while. Man Utd is obviously desperate for someone like Wes as Nani has not proved to be a world class.

I wanna see Sneijder leaving Inter after 4-5 years and return to Ajax.

Sir0w
31 Mar 11, 00:27
I wouldn't swap Sneijder for Rooney. Sneijder is a very creative player and he still has room to improve look how Sneijder lead Inter defeated Munich. It was his long pass to Eto'o lead to the goal. He scored 1 goal, assited 1 goal, and created the play for 3 more goals out of the last 9 goals for Netherland. Rooney?? haven't heard him in quite a while. Man Utd is obviously desperate for someone like Wes as Nani has not proved to be a world class.

I rather not see him at Ajax again!

Ed.
31 Mar 11, 00:37
I rather not see him at Ajax again!

He would return to Holland at some stage and Ajax would be his first choice to end his career.

Universe
31 Mar 11, 12:45

Why the hell would you want him to leave Inter at all? In 4 years he will be 30 years old. That's pretty much his peak. He won't be some old fuck playing one last farewell season back at home like Ronaldo or a marquee player in some shitty league like Juninho, provided nothing drastic happens, he will still be one of the best midfielders in the world. So most Inter fans would want him, and due to us likely being very attached to him if he's still here in 5 years, we would want him to retire with us.

Also, if he did go back to Holland, would he be more likely to join Ajax or Utrecht?

Ed.
31 Mar 11, 16:19
Why the hell would you want him to leave Inter at all? In 4 years he will be 30 years old. That's pretty much his peak. He won't be some old fuck playing one last farewell season back at home like Ronaldo or a marquee player in some shitty league like Juninho, provided nothing drastic happens, he will still be one of the best midfielders in the world. So most Inter fans would want him, and due to us likely being very attached to him if he's still here in 5 years, we would want him to retire with us.

Also, if he did go back to Holland, would he be more likely to join Ajax or Utrecht?

Well, I wasn't sure about his age and was lazy to even check it out. So, I assumed he was 28. Anyway, I never wanted him to leave Inter but I think I read it somewhere that he mentioned he would go back to Netherland to end his career. I also assumed that he would prefer Ajax but we never know. I just made an assumptions there that he would stick to Inter until mid 30s then go back to Holland.

|| WS10 ||
31 Mar 11, 18:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw9rGqM0zWs&feature=related

Sir0w
31 Mar 11, 19:47
He would return to Holland at some stage and Ajax would be his first choice to end his career.

I know, but i dislike Ajax just as much as that crap team we play saturday

mario.santon
01 Apr 11, 03:51
teah, that team we play is pure crap..

Hasan
02 Apr 11, 23:04
Worst Sneijder ever. Nothing.

Nightwalker
02 Apr 11, 23:14
It's official, dude's having problems with his temperament this season. :/
I miss his calmness of last season.

Stoppani
02 Apr 11, 23:20

Yes, the easiest way to take Sneijder off a game is to piss him off.

skeet
02 Apr 11, 23:21

when was sneijder ever calm? he has always been like this

imo he was the same old sneijder but the strikers had no room to move so there was no one he can pass to

Nightwalker
02 Apr 11, 23:24
when was sneijder ever calm? he has always been like this

imo he was the same old sneijder but the strikers had no room to move so there was no one he can pass to

Sorry dude, but I don't recall him acting so furious as he did today (and in countless other situations this season), never pressurized referees that much, and especially never used to yell at teammates that much... I'm pretty sure of it.

Last season, he did his "talking" more by his actual play.

Ed.
03 Apr 11, 00:13
Obviously Sneijder was so much in frustration today. Today was his 5th decisive matches in a row in 2 weeks time. If he didn't play full vs Hungary few days ago, he would probably perform better. He has played 1 more matches than most of the team. He deserved a bit of a break but we don't have anyone to replace him.

Pajo
03 Apr 11, 00:19
I actually think sneijder was one of the very few that fought today...

blackmore
03 Apr 11, 10:25

sorry...but this guy was never ever calm. its a known fact that the easiest way to put him of his game is to keep snapping at him, and van bommel did it perfectly!

Inter<3
03 Apr 11, 10:39
Wouldnt u be pissed if someone was tackling u constantly and u were either not getting a foul or the butcher was not getting a yellow ?

blackmore
03 Apr 11, 10:58
well of course...

thanks for enforcing my point!

Devious
04 Apr 11, 19:38
I actually think sneijder was one of the very few that fought today...

But he gave up eventually.

DARi0
12 Apr 11, 11:43
Inter's Sneijder on Raúl, Leonardo and Mourinho

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Photo/competitions/Comp_Matches/01/61/43/19/1614319_w2.jpg

Wesley Sneijder video interview by UEFA here: http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/matches/season=2011/round=2000120/match=2007733/prematch/focus/index.html

Nightwalker
13 Apr 11, 14:27
I just hope that he keeps his temper tonight, and not start slamming the ground after every fall.

Nightwalker
13 Apr 11, 21:40
Did Sneijder play tonight? Oh, yeah, wait, he EVEN got himself substituted. o.O

szasza02
13 Apr 11, 21:56
maybe Wes is a one-season-wonder. at real, he had a good 1st season, and a shitty second. at Inter, he had a great 1st season, and a shitty second again. I say if manure gives a good offer, let him go. coupled with Maicon, Milito and Deki (and of course Pandev and the moron duo: chivu and hauntari)

Azzkikr
13 Apr 11, 21:58
40m£ is definitely not enough for him :rollani:.... mr.blast away at everything with your eyes closed, regardless if your teammates is in a good position.

Fun statistic, Sneijder has made no less than 137 shots this season in serie a + cl, yes 137, scoring just 6 goals = a goal pr 23~ shots. He has made the most shots of any player in the team, eto'o is second with 134 shots...

Adriano
13 Apr 11, 22:05
really let us down this season, i think everyone in general struggled to be anything close to what they were last season, but snjieder especially was rarely a factor for most of the season for someone who's job is to control the midfield

even his free kicks and corners have been terrible, hopefully he can end the last few weeks of serie A on a high note

szasza02
13 Apr 11, 22:05
not a single good cross, assist-like pass either. the fact that he got subbed to Cou fucking tinho says a lot.

Nightwalker
13 Apr 11, 22:07
I'm starting to think that maybe there was some justification in him warming the bench in Madrid. :/

Batman
13 Apr 11, 22:09
I still blame Leo..

thorn
13 Apr 11, 22:09
I'm starting to think that maybe there was some justification in him warming the bench in Madrid. :/
When was he doing that?

Nightwalker
13 Apr 11, 22:11
When was he doing that?

Together with Van Der Vaart by his side. :)

thorn
13 Apr 11, 22:18
Together with Van Der Vaart by his side. :)
He was never a bench warmer at Real.He used to be their number 10 though he had some injury problems.

Nightwalker
13 Apr 11, 22:22
He was never a bench warmer at Real.He used to be their number 10 though he had some injury problems.

I still recall him being often used as a substitute in his second season for Real. Of course, I may be wrong...
But it doesn't matter, I think you got my point. :)

frashed
14 Apr 11, 00:42
Needs to directed by the right coach, with the right tactics, with the right formation.

In other words not under Leo.

Nightwalker
14 Apr 11, 00:46
Needs to directed by the right coach, with the right tactics, with the right formation.

In other words not under Leo.

Yes, but the problem is that for most players, it looks like Mou was/is the only "right" coach in the world. :/

|| WS10 ||
14 Apr 11, 00:46
Sneijder was terrible tonight but so was everyone else on the team. Inter need to buy another creative mid to help out Sneijder.

Ed.
14 Apr 11, 00:53
I think we can't blame Sneijder. When was the last time he missed an Inter match? He is the only creative midfield we have. He has to deal with all competitions and also the national team. How many games has he played in the last 2 years? He has no cover atm. Yes, Coutinho has a good talent but Coutinho is still a kid. He wouldn't be able to handle the pressure yet.

IRR26
14 Apr 11, 01:17
With all respect to sneijder, I think he has been shadow of himself compared to last season. I think he has scored only 1 goal from freekicks. Last season was a different story.

It's true that he is the only forward going creative midfielder that we have, but almost every his first touches are towards our goal. In my opinion we need another sneijder. It would free and help sneijder work when he would have someone to pass to and it would also make us harder to predict.

Fitzy
14 Apr 11, 07:21
I thought he was much better in the second half when we changed formation. I also get the feeling that he's not 100% fit (he had two of those muscle support strips on the back of his legs).

tbmeg
14 Apr 11, 08:02
Sneijder is a one dimentional player. Take away his freekicks and passes and he´s just another average player. This season, his assets(freekicks and passes) have not been good and he cant effect the game any more becuase he isnt flexible. Inter needs to get more players who can run at defenses like Eto and who also have a fighting spirit!

snake
14 Apr 11, 08:05
Sneijder is a one dimentional player. Take away his freekicks and passes and he´s just another average player.!

:|

Soooooooo Eto'o is also a one dimensional player then right? Take away his goals...and his just another average player.

Walter Samuel is also a one dimensional player. Take away his positioning and tackling ability...and his just another average player.

I like your ideology...where can I sign up.

Nero Indigo
14 Apr 11, 09:01
Hey! I'm also a "one-dimensional player"! Take away my handsome mug, athletic bod, huge member and curly hair and I'd be just another "Billy Bob Thornton"...by following the ideology of the guy from the "one-dimensional" reality* :palm:

NimAraya
14 Apr 11, 09:04
:lol:

In the days of failure all the players become :palm:! In the days of victory the same players will become :proud:!

skeet
14 Apr 11, 09:39
:lol:

In the days of failure all the players become :palm:! In the days of victory the same players will become :proud:!

it's funny, sad, and annoying at the same time

tbmeg
14 Apr 11, 10:06
:|

Soooooooo Eto'o is also a one dimensional player then right? Take away his goals...and his just another average player.

Walter Samuel is also a one dimensional player. Take away his positioning and tackling ability...and his just another average player.

I like your ideology...where can I sign up.

:P

b4h4mooth
14 Apr 11, 10:17
Leonardo is one a dimensional coach, take away his attacking ability coach and his just a scout.

snake
14 Apr 11, 10:19
Leonardo is one a dimensional coach, take away his attacking ability coach and his just a scout.

Dude...the analogies finished over an hour ago...and yours was just :palm:

:P