PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Nyall
14 Apr 11, 14:07
Sneijder is a one dimentional player. Take away his freekicks and passes and hes just another average player. This season, his assets(freekicks and passes) have not been good and he cant effect the game any more becuase he isnt flexible. Inter needs to get more players who can run at defenses like Eto and who also have a fighting spirit!

Ummm, you do realize that you called one dimensional but then mentioned 2 dimensions to his game right?

Alex de Large
14 Apr 11, 14:33
iam surprised that sneijder didnt make the difference in the 2 schalke games and milan game, it must be the first time since he joined inter that he dont makes the difference, well it was about time i guess because what he did last year was extraordinary.

Luka
14 Apr 11, 14:40
Everytime I see him doing something, like a pass or a dribble that doesn't work, followed by his "I am mad at the whole world BUT ME" impersonations I seriously want to kill someone. This is annoying like hell. If you fucked up, be mad at yourself, not do couple jumping jacks, while at the same time the opposition is doing dangerous counter attack.

What normaly players do? Usually when a player messes up, he tries to make up for it, and track back either ending up winning the ball back, or fouling. Fuck... even Quaresma did it! But here, Wes wastes 10 seconds for his "I am mad at the whole world BUT ME" act.

I don't think even Il Nose did that(aside his many other things that were annoying as well).

Also, couple things I wanted to say.

Wes is the most technical midfielders we have... but this "we have" phrase is the key here. He would do badly at teams who play technical football like Barca for instance. He ain't a playmaker either. He is the perfect guy for the way we played last year, when we played defensive, and whenever we won the ball, Wes had some space in front of him, and also he had 2/3 guys running forward with plenty of space for his forward direct passes. That's what he is best for.

But once you play possesion football, where there is little space, he becomes very inefective. I think everybody noticed it by now. His first touch also leaves something to be desired(if we talk about playmaker).

I think he would do best in the EPL, with a team who plays very direct football, with lots of direct passes, or with us, if we go back to our previous style, meaning playing defensive+counters when we face somebody who is very good.

I bet Wes would do wonders last night, if he played for Schalke, with all the space there was that we left for Schalke.

Also, same thing with Dutch NT. From what I saw, they don't play "pretty", not that they played ultra defensive. But I think they tried to play direct, and focus on defense, unlike the typical dutch football. That's why Wes also did so well there.

But as long as we play the way Leo wants Wes will not shine again, cause he simply doesn't feel good when the other team closes the shop(meaning, when we want to be the dominant side, playing ball possesion). Ganso would be 10x better for that role.

YgYgYg
14 Apr 11, 14:57
Everytime I see him doing something, like a pass or a dribble that doesn't work, followed by his "I am mad at the whole world BUT ME" impersonations I seriously want to kill someone. This is annoying like hell. If you fucked up, be mad at yourself, not do couple jumping jacks, while at the same time the opposition is doing dangerous counter attack.

What normaly players do? Usually when a player messes up, he tries to make up for it, and track back either ending up winning the ball back, or fouling. Fuck... even Quaresma did it! But here, Wes wastes 10 seconds for his "I am mad at the whole world BUT ME" act.

I don't think even Il Nose did that(aside his many other things that were annoying as well).

Wes is the most technical midfielders we have... but this "we have" phrase is the key here. He would do badly at teams who play technical football like Barca for instance. He ain't a playmaker either. He is the perfect guy for the way we played last year, when we played defensive, and whenever we won the ball, Wes had some space in front of him, and also he had 2/3 guys running forward with plenty of space for his forward direct passes. That's what he is best for.

But once you play possesion football, where there is little space, he becomes very inefective. I think everybody noticed it by now. His first touch also leaves something to be desired(if we talk about playmaker).

I think he would do best in the EPL, with a team who plays very direct football, with lots of direct passes, or with us, if we go back to our previous style, meaning playing defensive+counters when we face somebody who is very good.

I bet Wes would do wonders last night, if he played for Schalke, with all the space there was that we left for Schalke.

Also, same thing with Dutch NT. From what I saw, they don't play "pretty", not that they played ultra defensive. But I think they tried to play direct, and focus on defense, unlike the typical dutch football. That's why Wes also did so well there.

But as long as we play the way Leo wants Wes will not shine again, cause he simply doesn't feel good when the other team closes the shop(meaning, when we want to be the dominant side, playing ball possesion). Ganso would be 10x better for that role.

Totally agreed

Sid
14 Apr 11, 22:12
Agree 100% Luk...I still believe ganso + wes will compliment each other very well in the midfield and would take the pressure off wes..

perika
14 Apr 11, 23:51

agreeeee

interista1982
15 Apr 11, 00:08
give a coutinho a chance he was good vs schalke.

Wallace
15 Apr 11, 00:24
Sneijder seems to be able to create more on occasions when he dropped slightly deeper than his usual position, sending longer range passes out wide to open spaces.

Unfortunately, it's very hard for him to split the defense when he's right outside the box with 2-3 defensive midfielders and another layer of central defenders right in front of him. That is why I think he doesn't have many assists generally in his account as he found it difficult to open up spaces against smaller teams, but he still tended to be very influential in big games, at least in last season, when we played our counter attack football.

I really wonder if he'd play better overall if he drops deeper as one of the cm's in 4-3-1-2, at least against opponents who tend to sit deeper with their midfielders and defenders.

Opeum
15 Apr 11, 02:34

So, are you saying that we should replace Wesley with Ganso?

Luka
15 Apr 11, 13:02
If you get that impression Opeum, you didn't read my post very carefully.

Luka
15 Apr 11, 13:03
If you get that impression Opeum, you didn't read my post very carefully.

rockball
15 Apr 11, 14:10
The problem Wes had was that no one was available for him to give the ball to. It was only Eto'o dropping deep to collect the ball, Milito was always surrounded by 3 players. What Wes needed was the other midfielders to run into spaces and make themselves available.

Devious
15 Apr 11, 14:46
Dont blame Sneijdy, blame the coach.

tbmeg
15 Apr 11, 15:13
Ummm, you do realize that you called one dimensional but then mentioned 2 dimensions to his game right?

Freekicks and passes are in the same dimension( i.e the same range). These are the only assets he posses which are extremely limited in my humble opinion. Compare him to a player like Ronaldinho in his prime who was also a play maker and see the differnece!

mboka1972
15 Apr 11, 15:44
I totally agree with Loka, Wesley should occupy one of the CM position where he can start the counter with his long passes, he is not a typical playmaker and you can see that, he becomes frustrated when there is no space to operate.a player like Ganso, Silva, Modric could occupy Wesley's position. Those are players who can unlock tight defenses with little flicks here and there. Wesley lacks that ingenuity or creativity to do that, and ends up taking ill advised shots. Interesting stats he has taken more shots than Eto'o and he is supposed to be a playmaker.

Pajo
15 Apr 11, 16:57
Freekicks and passes are in the same dimension( i.e the same range). These are the only assets he posses which are extremely limited in my humble opinion. Compare him to a player like Ronaldinho in his prime who was also a play maker and see the differnece!

Take away Xavis passing and creativity, and he is even more limited than Wes, don't you agree?

Bruce007
15 Apr 11, 17:43
I would say that until now sneijder is the best playmaker that inter ever had, you can't judge him by just 1-2 matches.. every player have a downturn on performance..especially if the whole morale team are low..

drake
15 Apr 11, 18:56
Wesley is a genius. I dont care what anybody says!This season has been rough for him and the whole team.It was just not our year and blaming a player of Wesley's stature is just wrong.The whole fomular for this team was off this year.Benitez,injuries, and tiredness to key players including WESLEY.Wesley,Eto'o,Maicon and Lucio are our only world class players and all we have to do is sign some few class players this summer and retool and we will see the best of players like Wesley again.

Adriano
15 Apr 11, 21:47
he's still only 26, im sure we can get some valuable years out of him goin forward..dont give him up yet

Sid
15 Apr 11, 21:49
Wesley is a genius. I dont care what anybody says!This season has been rough for him and the whole team.It was just not our year and blaming a player of Wesley staure is wrong.The whole fomular for this team was off this year.Benitez,injuries, and tiredness to key players including WESLEY.Wesley,Eto'o,Maicon and Lucio are our only world class players and all we have to do is sign some few class players this summer and retool and we will see the best of players like Wesley again.

and you forgot julione...we shouldn't sell those players or a promising youngster like cou :palm:

Suneet
15 Apr 11, 21:50
Is @sneijder101010 his official twitter account?

He was twitpicing the whole bus ride to Parma today.

DIN011
15 Apr 11, 22:10
Is @sneijder101010 his official twitter account?

He was twitpicing the whole bus ride to Parma today.

No, it's obviously just a fake account.

Guy just probably dressed up as Wes and got inside the bus. People first wondered why we had two Sneijder's...but then they were like "fuck it".

Damn Kharja. :palm:

drake
16 Apr 11, 04:31
and you forgot julione...we shouldn't sell those players or a promising youngster like cou :palm:

yeah! my bad dude,, Julio is still the best keeper in the world in my book.COUTINHO IS THE NEXT PHENOM. I think next year we will see Cou featured more! Bro, I was thinking... if we happen to land Tevez next year, just imagine Eto'o, Tevez,Coutihno and Wesley upfront.. sweet sweet sweet jessussssssssssssssss!! That will be something. Forget this season, I am already thinking of next year,lol! I love my Internazionale!Internazionale is like that hot chick, that amazing woman I will build a shrine to and write poems about her every single day the rest of her life! My one true love Intenarzionale. Io ti amo mia bella Donna, Internazionale, per sempre!!

Batman
16 Apr 11, 12:52
Damn Kharja. :palm:

:lol:

tbmeg
16 Apr 11, 14:05
Take away Xavis passing and creativity, and he is even more limited than Wes, don't you agree?
No! Xavi can atleast dribble and you hardly see him losing possession like Sneijder. He can defend and keeps on moving into space unlike Sneidjer who isnt as mobile.

skeet
16 Apr 11, 15:30
No, it's obviously just a fake account.

Guy just probably dressed up as Wes and got inside the bus. People first wondered why we had two Sneijder's...but then they were like "fuck it".

2 sneijders = 1 normal sized human?

Iron_Inter
16 Apr 11, 15:57
No! Xavi can atleast dribble and you hardly see him losing possession like Sneijder. He can defend and keeps on moving into space unlike Sneidjer who isnt as mobile.

BS Sneijder has as good as tehnic abilities as Xavi if not better. Xavi dribble yeah right, he never dribles he is slow like Pandev, just that LaLiga isn't Seria A so the players aren't much of defencive minded. Also his he never lose possession comes with his teammates who always are mobile, open to resive a ball, he can easy play one two with every player in Barca and get rid of opponents. Sneijder in Inter is left alone to handle the midifield or defence players In Seria A who are way more focus in defence unlike LaLiga.

Xavi is better in passings and teamwork, yes i agree on that, but you should know the fact the players he is playing with and the amount of yaers he spent in Barca i wouldn't say he is that much better than Sneijder. If he comes in Inter i belive he won't be much better than Sneijder. That said Sneijder needs more time and good players around he so that the pressure is off him and to be more effective. Right know in Inter's attack everything is left to Eto'o and Sneijder. I would like to see Xavi be effective in Seria A with our team.

Pajo
16 Apr 11, 17:29

Wtf? Are we talking about the same Xavi? He dribbles? LOL!

Xavi is probably the best passer in the game, and the most creative one, and as i said, take that away from him, and he is NOTHING. Just like Sneijder. If something, i believe that Wes has better dribbling technique than Xavi has.

tbmeg
16 Apr 11, 20:42
Wtf? Are we talking about the same Xavi? He dribbles? LOL!

Xavi is probably the best passer in the game, and the most creative one, and as i said, take that away from him, and he is NOTHING. Just like Sneijder. If something, i believe that Wes has better dribbling technique than Xavi has.

Well Mister, thats just your opinion and I have mine and we cant convince each other to accept the contrary. I wonder why u brought Xavi into this discussion. He isnt an Inter player and shouldnt really be our concern. The main focus should be on Sneidjer and in my opinion hes inferior to Xavi in every aspect of the game.

Adriano
16 Apr 11, 21:45
he needs to stop wasting free kicks, let some one else take them..this guy has scored probably 1 goal all season from free kicks

|| WS10 ||
16 Apr 11, 22:00
When we get another creative mid sneijder will be so much better and so will inter.

DIN011
16 Apr 11, 22:09
Yeah, I don't expect him to play well when's he's playing next to Kharja, Deki, Cambiasso and Zanetti tbh...

Besnik
16 Apr 11, 22:10
he needs to stop wasting free kicks, let some one else take them..this guy has scored probably 1 goal all season from free kicks

Do you have any better free-kick taker?

Kung fu Panda 27
16 Apr 11, 22:11
When we get another creative mid sneijder will be so much better and so will inter.

Hahaha...that is understatement! When we get the creative mid even Pandev and Milito would be much much better don't you think ? :rollani: :P

No ,serious we need at least 2 good mids and solid D and maybe then we are going to repeat some of the form from last year!

Suneet
16 Apr 11, 22:33
Pandev wont be better if he replaces Villa at Barcelona.

Its clear that Sneijderman isnt happy with the support he receives apart from Eto. We need people around him making runs. With our current squad/tactic we use only 10% of what Sneijder provides.

Hasan
18 Apr 11, 16:22
Yeah, I don't expect him to play well when's he's playing next to Kharja, Deki, Cambiasso and Zanetti tbh...

Ooo what a player we missed last season in Mesut Ozil and I just hope that we won't do the same mistake with Sahin this year.
Imagine Sahin - Sneijder - Ozil in one team. Creation overload.

jmaster
18 Apr 11, 20:40

What's wrong with Zanetti man? Everytime he has the ball, I can breathe normally, and my hearts beats normally as well. Deki has been giving his best lately (if that's his best, we can't do much else). Kharja, Kharja. Cambiasso has been fantastic as usual as a DM, but Leonardo is Leotardo... Sneijder is being quite selfish sometimes, but sometimes he just can't do much, because we don't have players he can connect to in the field (except Eto'o, but I can't blame any of them about anything, because these people brought us the tripleta). I hope we buy someone that Sneijder can pass to, because he might even want to leave soon...

thorn
18 Apr 11, 20:48
What's wrong with Zanetti man? Everytime he has the ball, I can breathe normally, and my hearts beats normally as well. Deki has been giving his best lately (if that's his best, we can't do much else). Kharja, Kharja. Cambiasso has been fantastic as usual as a DM, but Leonardo is Leotardo... Sneijder is being quite selfish sometimes, but sometimes he just can't do much, because we don't have players he can connect to in the field (except Eto'o, but I can't blame any of them about anything, because these people brought us the tripleta). I hope we buy someone that Sneijder can pass to, because he might even want to leave soon...
I think he meant that they lack either good technique or Attacking mentality.

DIN011
18 Apr 11, 23:00
I think he meant that they lack either good technique or Attacking mentality.

Yup.

mexican_azzurri
19 Apr 11, 02:19
I dont know if is a good idea let leave to Wes, its the perfect piece for us in calcio, the solution is get a young talent with experience like nasri...

If he leaves i will go for Pastore....

Devious
19 Apr 11, 22:15
---------------------JC-----------------
Maicon-------Lucio------Samuel-------JZ
-----------------Cambiasso-------------
-----------Xavi------------Sneijder-----
Messi-------------Eto---------C.Ronaldo

Mino
19 Apr 11, 22:53
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/d3/fullj.34b3e483bf55e36a6f2e326083529fe1/34b3e483bf55e36a6f2e326083529fe1-getty-fbl-ita-cup-roma-inter-milan.jpg

Ed.
20 Apr 11, 01:00
I actually wanted to see Sneijder play with Afellay alongside him. Sneijder and Afellay can produce some magics. Unfortunately Barca stole Afellay and he is not used that much there.

Sid
20 Apr 11, 02:10
---------------------JC-----------------
Maicon-------Lucio------Samuel-------JZ
-----------------Cambiasso-------------
-----------Xavi------------Sneijder-----
Messi-------------Eto---------C.Ronaldo

:eek:

man what a team tht would be :eek:...xavi and wes :eek:....both messi and CR7 :eek:

http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/images/smilies/smiley-laughing013.gif

love it tho :cool:

b4h4mooth
20 Apr 11, 03:24
ITS PES 2011 team lol

Good game by sneijder, even thought i dont see the match. Hope Robben can come to Inter, they can homo together lol

Ed.
20 Apr 11, 03:28
I don't want Robben at Inter. He is super but he will only make 1 appearance for us after that he'll get his legs broken into 6. I would prefer Afellay or Elia. Tevez would also be a great partner.

mblong
20 Apr 11, 10:20
we got castaignos coming in june i hope if leo still with us he better he have ball to play castaignos, considering how our youngster under leo this half season, not even get chance

rfU
20 Apr 11, 15:25

I can't believe what i'm reading here.... reminds of Eto'o last season, everyone was saying he's crap unless he gets 20 shots on goal a game :lol: No he's indispensable :rollani:

Worse yet it's like saying lets get rid of Pazzini because he doesn't have a left foot, isn't fast, can't dribble.... Pazzini isn't a winger guys, and Sneijder isn't a regista... we're in a new era of football, gone are the days of the number 10 playing in the hole, holding up the ball, and playing delightful balls to the forwards ahead of him. It was decided that was too slow and such players were easily taken care of. Nowadays you have attacking-mids who don't dwell on the ball and play quick, incisive passes, the idea being to move the ball forward before the defence can settle. Now we have the perfect player in Wesley Sniejder. Playmakers play further back where they have time and space to distribute. Wes loses the ball because he's forced to take on this role when he shouldn't. Wes is 5ft 2 midget and you expect to hold possession :palm:

And do you blame him for being so frustrated, when he puts the effort in and nothing happens? We play some tired, abysmal football which is often painful to watch. Sometimes I just want to switch and wait till the final whistle, imagine how Wes feels playing amidst such shit.

One more thing, reason Wes doesn't have space to play is because we play to narrow. Get some wingers to stretch the opposition then you'll see.

Also his he never lose possession comes with his teammates who always are mobile, open to resive a ball, he can easy play one two with every player in Barca and get rid of opponents. Sneijder in Inter is left alone to handle the midifield or defence players In Seria A who are way more focus in defence unlike LaLiga. .... Sneijder needs more time and good players around he so that the pressure is off him and to be more effective. Right know in Inter's attack everything is left to Eto'o and Sneijder. What he said :)

irodrigu
22 Apr 11, 18:56
Is this true about you guys possibly loosing Wes to Glory Hound Man United next season?? As a Milan fan I would be against that. I love Wes right where he is. He makes Seria A much more competitive. Success breeds success. I hope Inter keep him.

CafeCordoba
22 Apr 11, 19:12
The general consensus in the media is that if a offer big enough arrives, Moratti might want to cash in with Sneijder. Today there emerged rumors that Man Utd would offer 25m which equals around 28m€ which is ridiculously low price for Sneijder. Obviously Inter and Moratti wouldn't accept such an offer if it arrived. My prediction is that the offer would have to be in the range of 35m-37 (equals 39-41m€) to Inter and Moratti to consider selling Sneijder.

K.I.
22 Apr 11, 19:16
Sometimes i get frustrated as Sneider as well but then i think to myself...poor guy has to run the offense entirely by himself....lol he wouldnt work at Barca? Last i check Real were an attacking and "Techinical" team and he did well there.

DIN011
22 Apr 11, 20:30
39-41 mil is still too little imo. 45 mil is the lowest I would go. Too high? We won't get that much? Well, guess what, you don't sell your best players for reasonable sums. We sold Zlatan for 60 mil fucking million + Eto'o ffs.

If Liverpool could get 50 mil for Fernando fucking Torres I don't see why we can't get AT LEAST 45. Especially considering Sneijder is 10x the player that [former] blond bitch is.

And I'm not cursing anyone out btw...I just swear a lot.

Suneet
22 Apr 11, 21:23
I dont think we'll sell him for that cheap. I mean how much will a replacement for Sneijder cost, if we can find that player?

scutzon
22 Apr 11, 21:51
Read some news about Sneijder going to Man Utd in the summer, and honestly, my first reaction was, "How much would we get for him?" I don't think he has been performing as well as he did in the past few seasons. He's a little too whiny for my liking, often throwing tantrums and indulging in acts of petulance. If we get upwards of 40 million for him, I'd be happy. It would also open up a space for Ganso, if we're still after him. Milan still has Prince and Cassano for the attacking midfielder position, so if Sneijder leaves, Ganso might see it as a reason to join us instead of Merda.

DIN011
22 Apr 11, 21:56
Read some news about Sneijder going to Man Utd in the summer, and honestly, my first reaction was, "How much would we get for him?" I don't think he has been performing as well as he did in the past few seasons. He's a little too whiny for my liking, often throwing tantrums and indulging in acts of petulance. If we get upwards of 40 million for him, I'd be happy. It would also open up a space for Ganso, if we're still after him. Milan still has Prince and Cassano for the attacking midfielder position, so if Sneijder leaves, Ganso might see it as a reason to join us instead of Merda.

We won't get Ganso. And we don't need him if we keep Sneijder. Fuck's sake, why are some of you so sensitive? I would be throwing tantrums too if I was playing with idiots like Kharja and Pandev. All we need is some better midfielders and we're set. It's much easier to replace Kharja, Deki, JZ (not saying we should get rid off the last 2, just saying they shouldn't start in midfield) than it is to replace Sneijder. I don't believe we don't have enough money to buy 2 good CM's. If not, we can just as well sell Maicon.

JJM
22 Apr 11, 22:19
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/04/22/2453172/wesley-sneijders-time-to-join-manchester-united-has-come-as

goal.crap... they make me laugh :lol:

Selling Sneijder would be dumb simply because there is NO ONE who we could get as his replacement.

Dylan
22 Apr 11, 22:30
We won't get Ganso. And we don't need him if we keep Sneijder. Fuck's sake, why are some of you so sensitive? I would be throwing tantrums too if I was playing with idiots like Kharja and Pandev. All we need is some better midfielders and we're set. It's much easier to replace Kharja, Deki, JZ (not saying we should get rid off the last 2, just saying they shouldn't start in midfield) than it is to replace Sneijder.

This is the fucking King's speech!
Selling Sneijder would be ridiculous (Unless we're talking silly money like 50 Mil) as he's our best/most technical/youngest/creative midifelder. Our midfield has 0 of those qualities so to sell him and rebuild a midfield of about 4 players with 30-ish million would leave us with possibly an even worse midifeld than we have now.

Bring in some competent midifelders, not an entire new mid just 2 at least, Deki and Motta I would be able to keep another year to ease the transition but the 2 new ones need to be able to pass, move and make some space to ease pressure and marking off Eto'o and Sneijder making us less reliant and giving them more space to do their shit.

DIN011
22 Apr 11, 22:51
This is the fucking King's speech!
Selling Sneijder would be ridiculous (Unless we're talking silly money like 50 Mil) as he's our best/most technical/youngest/creative midifelder. Our midfield has 0 of those qualities so to sell him and rebuild a midfield of about 4 players with 30-ish million would leave us with possibly an even worse midifeld than we have now.

Bring in some competent midifelders, not an entire new mid just 2 at least, Deki and Motta I would be able to keep another year to ease the transition but the 2 new ones need to be able to pass, move and make some space to ease pressure and marking off Eto'o and Sneijder making us less reliant and giving them more space to do their shit.

My man...:thumbsup:

It's not like Sneijder suddenly turned to shit...he's still a beast for his NT! All we need is better midfielders and we'll see that WC Sneijder again.

CafeCordoba
22 Apr 11, 22:56
I agree that we should sell Sneijder only for overpayment price. To me overpayment would be something like 45-50m€ like mentioned here. But I really doubt Ferguson would offer even that 40m€.

DIN011
22 Apr 11, 22:58
I agree that we should sell Sneijder only for overpayment price. To me overpayment would be something like 45-50m€ like mentioned here. But I really doubt Ferguson would offer even that 40m€.

Exactly, and if he doesn't then fuck him. We don't NEED to sell Sneijder, therefore we don't need to give them a reasonable price.

jmaster
22 Apr 11, 22:59
Who do you guys think could replace Sneijder, if we sell him for 45-50 mln? Not overpriced players, someone with a reasonable price.

Darren
22 Apr 11, 23:07
I don't think the club will sell him.. everybody at the club loves him and he's our star next to Eto'o. As far as I can tell he likes it at Inter and if we just get some reinforcements in the summer, I reckon he'd be more than happy to stay.

The club would only sell him if a really big offer came in. Like if Man U or City or whoever throws a deal like the Ibra one at us, of course you have to think about it. But I'm hoping Wes stays right where he is.

Spout all your whining BS about how he's 'showing bad behaviour'. I say he's just passionate and wants to give everything for the club and that's one of the ways he shows it. As long as he produces results (which he still does), stfu and show this guy some respect. Sneijder is a fantastic player and gives his all for this shirt, why the fuck would you complain about little things like that.

jmaster
22 Apr 11, 23:20
Nah man, we don't want him sold (I personally don't want him sold), but if a big ass offer came, I think he will be sold. I'm only wondering who could replace him, IF he gets sold.

Darren
22 Apr 11, 23:36
Nah man, we don't want him sold (I personally don't want him sold), but if a big ass offer came, I think he will be sold. I'm only wondering who could replace him, IF he gets sold.

Yeah I wasn't replying to you, that was more about people bitching about him in general. People on this forum just like to complain about everything players do these days. I don't like that so I complain about people complaing :lol:

Darren
22 Apr 11, 23:42
As far as replacements go there don't seem to be a lot of options. We can go for players like Sahin or Modric if we get big cash for Wes, but there's no certainty that they'd adapt to football in Italy and whether or not they would fit in at Inter. That's always a hit-or-miss kinda thing, sometimes you lose on those gambles though (Quaresma, Muntari)

Sid
22 Apr 11, 23:46
selling wes is as retarded as selling eto'o :palm:

unless some ridiculous offer like the Ibra one arrives we must keep him...

we need to upgrade our midfield not make it weaker :wallbang2:

this means we need to keep wes,cuchu,motta,deki and stregnthen it with players like ganso and sahin...

Hoever in the scenario we get an offer for wes we just can't refuse then I would say Ganso would be the perfect replacement...perfect no.10 for us..

Adriano
23 Apr 11, 00:35
snjieder is a keeper, he is only like 26yrs old, he still got some good years ahead im sure - unless we get someone like fabregas in his place i dont see why you would sell him

b4h4mooth
23 Apr 11, 03:06
LOL at the british media claiming sneijder like a GOD in their BPL, they want him so bad and make a hyppo of him like Spain media make an hypo on Zidane and Kaka. Wow Sneijder is that good EH?

I dont think sneijder want to go to Man U? why would he. Man U is overated and if u look at the team , Inter material is better than them.
Inter will arriving Tevez and sanchez and MU? dont see anyone coming except 1 midfielder. So sneijder see Inter still has a big ambition becoming no 1 football team.

Except.....Man u offer him 40 / 45 M , Moratti cant refuse that. But i garranty you, if we have that kind of money Moratti will buy fabregas for sneijder replacement.

Im sure Modric is the one that Man U gonna buy. hes younger than wes, and fits at their game play, cheaper also ;)

DIN011
23 Apr 11, 03:08
I dont think sneijder want to go to Man U? why would he. Man U is overated and if u look at the team , Inter material is better than them.
Inter will arriving Tevez and sanchez and MU? dont see anyone coming except 1 midfielder. So sneijder see Inter still has a big ambition becoming no 1 football team.

:lol:

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
23 Apr 11, 03:20

False! Xavi can't dribble for the life o f him! Xavi's main attribute is his read of the game. B4 he receives a pass, he knows right upto the 4th layoff for that pass. In other words his read, passing & impeccable positioning place him like a million fold over other deep lying AMs: but dribble...NO WAY! He and Wes are on par as far as dribbling is concerned. Wes losses possession coz he doesnt have the mobility Xavi has around him. When u have Messi, Iniesta, Villa playing around u; u can create with a little more ease...As opposed to a Milito, Dejan, Cambiasso who are all static players

b4h4mooth
23 Apr 11, 03:26
Like xavi need iniesta beside him, sneijder need robben beside him. Final world cup? xavi iniesta vs sneijder robben?

Moratti buy sneijder robben will you? :D

Ed.
23 Apr 11, 04:03
Like xavi need iniesta beside him, sneijder need robben beside him. Final world cup? xavi iniesta vs sneijder robben?

Moratti buy sneijder robben will you? :D

Robben will only play in 1 full game in Italy. His legs will get broken within 20 minutes of his first game. He is a great player but he is as tough as a wine glass. *ting ting prankkk*

b4h4mooth
23 Apr 11, 04:07
it just my chrismast wish to Santa Moratti :D i know robben would not come to Inter.

Lionheart
23 Apr 11, 07:36
goal.scum reports that Sneijder "is ready to leave Inter for around 25 million, with Sir Alex Ferguson viewing the Dutchman as the perfect replacement for 36-year-old Paul Scholes".

This is coming from goal.scum so y'all know it doesn't mean shit to any of us, but for the sake of discussion let's imagine Man Utd made an offer like that :D If that would be the case, I think the answer should be nothing less than:

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/9886/unled2df.png

Modric 50 mill., Bale 50 mill., Torres 58 mill., Pastore 60 fuckin' mill. & Sneijder 25?! :lol: I don't know to laugh or to feel insulted...

b4h4mooth
23 Apr 11, 07:39
Damn SON, Morrati mindfuck Fergie lol

Me2
23 Apr 11, 10:31
Well done Lionheart :D

jmaster
23 Apr 11, 10:58
LOL Lionheart, I even read he's unsettled at Inter WTF? :lol:

CafeCordoba
23 Apr 11, 11:13
Corriere dello Bullshit reports Ferguson offered 30m€ for Sneijder but Inter refused. Believe or not to believe, it's irrelevant.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D22362&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D22362&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Sneijder's agent Lerby says no one has contacted him and Wesley is fine at Inter.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D22365&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D22365&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Hopefully Wes will get some playing buddies to play with him so that he doesn't have to play with mottas, pandevs, stankovics, cambiassos & co.

Gerti-inter
23 Apr 11, 11:28
goal.scum reports that Sneijder "is ready to leave Inter for around 25 million, with Sir Alex Ferguson viewing the Dutchman as the perfect replacement for 36-year-old Paul Scholes".

This is coming from goal.scum so y'all know it doesn't mean shit to any of us, but for the sake of discussion let's imagine Man Utd made an offer like that :D If that would be the case, I think the answer should be nothing less than:

Modric 50 mill., Bale 50 mill., Torres 58 mill., Pastore 60 fuckin' mill. & Sneijder 25?! :lol: I don't know to laugh or to feel insulted...

epic post..hahahahahahaha..

Nightwalker
23 Apr 11, 12:01
I just hope that this is not one of the few times when goal.com's articles have been correct! :/

mario.santon
23 Apr 11, 15:46
c,mon.. 30 mils is just too cheap for him.. those journalist who made up the story is just a retard...
if his IQ is 100, he could have made up better price for him

Sid
23 Apr 11, 16:05
to anyone who even thought for a sec of selling him you can do this...

http://www.nango.co.uk/forums/style_emoticons/default/SmileySuicide.gif

Wes and Eto'o are untouchables :sweeteye:

Batman
23 Apr 11, 16:12
Fuck those selling Sneijder sick.. not only because of his goal today.

blackmore
23 Apr 11, 16:14
bravo wes...awesome goal and decent performance overall

jmaster
23 Apr 11, 16:16
Great play and great goal today :star:. Keep it up Wesley.

Besnik
23 Apr 11, 16:42
Great goal indeed. :star:

Sid
23 Apr 11, 16:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPV9tTzcM6U

I missed the first half :depress: but man what a fk!!!

Ed.
23 Apr 11, 17:24
Sorry guys.. Sneijder price tag has increased by 10 millions today. So, 50 miliions now. Take it or leave it.

johnny23
23 Apr 11, 18:48
Wes is the best midfielder and we must keep him no mater the offer.

Efrain21C
23 Apr 11, 19:01
Sorry guys.. Sneijder price tag has increased by 10 millions today. So, 80 miliions now. Take it or leave it.

Fixed

Mad Biscione
23 Apr 11, 19:15
^^ :D

Yea, not way we're selling Wes unless he desperately wants to. If there is a "new Inter" project in Moratti's mind I think it includes Sneijder

rfU
23 Apr 11, 19:33
dont think he played particularly well but what a freekick. He's definitely one player we would regret selling, for any price. we just need to surround him with players he can link up with and then he'll be at his best.

Grujinho
23 Apr 11, 19:39
I don't think Sneijder will leave...Moratti just forward me his mail sent to Ferguson and United

Batman
23 Apr 11, 19:44
I don't think Sneijder will leave...Moratti just forward me his mail sent to Ferguson and United

:star:

dynasty27
23 Apr 11, 19:51
You stole that from Lion. :=O

Lionheart
23 Apr 11, 20:22
You stole that from Lion. :=O

Damn son!!! I should patent my shit apparently.

Grujinho
23 Apr 11, 20:35
soory, but i found it on another inter forum....if its yours i have to admit, you did a good job

Lionheart
23 Apr 11, 20:41
soory, but i found it on another inter forum....if its yours i have to admit, you did a good job

God damn :lol: On another Inter forum?!?!?!? Shit gets robbed fast son. From now on I gotta watermark my shit with something like:

Lionheart - Forza Inter Forums

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
23 Apr 11, 20:56
dont think he played particularly well but what a freekick. He's definitely one player we would regret selling, for any price. we just need to surround him with players he can link up with and then he'll be at his best.

I thought he did really good, at least compared to his last 6 or so games. His movement was class. Always ready to receive the ball & used it well....

I am not worried about MM wanting to selling him, coz I know he wouldn't do that; what I am worried about is him asking for a transfer...

drake
23 Apr 11, 22:03
I thought he did really good, at least compared to his last 6 or so games. His movement was class. Always ready to receive the ball & used it well....

I am not worried about MM wanting to selling him, coz I know he wouldn't do that; what I am worried about is him asking for a transfer...

Well, to prevent that from happening,MM needs to beef up our Squad this summer.These great players like Wes are Egomaniacs.They wanna win soo bad.Thats what makes them who they are.Remember Eto'o Refused the chance to be the highest paid soccer player in the world now and ever by rejecting Man City. They are winners they wanna win and will go any where with a chance to win silverwares.

I love Wesley sneijder.I really love Wesley.To express my love for him i will put it this way........'If Wesley was a Woman?She would be my shorty" hows that. He belongs with us.He is one of the few world class players we have.It won't be the same Inter without Wes.

interista1982
23 Apr 11, 23:14
to anyone who even thought for a sec of selling him you can do this...

http://www.nango.co.uk/forums/style_emoticons/default/SmileySuicide.gif

Wes and Eto'o are untouchables :sweeteye:

we were saying the same thing with ibra and we sold him and got 3 world class players sell snijder and get 2 world class players. i think he is loosing control just like in madrid just sell him and get sahim sanchez then we would not need tevez sell milito,motta,pandev,maicon,chivu muntari obina suazo that there is between 30-45 mill plus 10-30 mill in wages and rebuild get some youth players who are getting payed nothing like mariga santon obi coutinho naga frog on the field with few seniors like cuchu lucio samuel etto pazzini and buy sahin sanchez poli montolivo

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
23 Apr 11, 23:27
we were saying the same thing with ibra and we sold him and got 3 world class players sell snijder and get 2 world class players. i think he is loosing control just like in madrid just sell him and get sahim sanchez then we would not need tevez sell milito,motta,pandev,maicon,chivu muntari obina suazo that there is between 30-45 mill plus 10-30 mill in wages and rebuild get some youth players who are getting payed nothing like mariga santon obi coutinho naga frog on the field with few seniors like cuchu lucio samuel etto pazzini and buy sahin sanchez poli montolivo

Do u realize u are asking for 1/3rd the starting 11 be sold in 1 summer?!?! THis is real life not football manager lol. Ibra is a trouble maker. Add to that he wanted to leave. Wesley is nothing like that. I don't remember Wes being troublesome at Madrid, so would u mind elaborating for me?

Sid
23 Apr 11, 23:31

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/ipb/public/style_emoticons/default/scratch_head.gif

interista1982
23 Apr 11, 23:42
Do u realize u are asking for 1/3rd the starting 11 be sold in 1 summer?!?! THis is real life not football manager lol. Ibra is a trouble maker. Add to that he wanted to leave. Wesley is nothing like that. I don't remember Wes being troublesome at Madrid, so would u mind elaborating for me?

obina muntari suazo millito chivu and pandev arenot that really important anymore don't you agree. milito this season when he was on field was helping oposing teams more than us with his constantly being in offside. pandev he had one good goal and that was it. motta maicon it is over for them they have nothing to give anymore to inter. sanchez will not be paid milito wages same with sahin poli montolivo and castanigos.mariga today was better then motta or cuchu this year he shut down hernanez and maybe hernanez is not best yet he is still good. and i would sell mariga only if epl club wants him because they will overpay for him and get inler and maybe isla to

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
24 Apr 11, 06:28
obina muntari suazo millito chivu and pandev arenot that really important anymore don't you agree. milito this season when he was on field was helping oposing teams more than us with his constantly being in offside. pandev he had one good goal and that was it. motta maicon it is over for them they have nothing to give anymore to inter. sanchez will not be paid milito wages same with sahin poli montolivo and castanigos.mariga today was better then motta or cuchu this year he shut down hernanez and maybe hernanez is not best yet he is still good. and i would sell mariga only if epl club wants him because they will overpay for him and get inler and maybe isla to

Again...u do realize this is in 1 summer u are asking right? It doesn't matter what the caliber of the players are...but if u decide to sell that many players in 1 batch, u end up on the loosing side! Reason? Everyone suddenly knows u are desperate & will offer chicken change for the players in question...so for example, Milito as poor as he has been, should not leave Inter for under 15M, but with that massive exodus u are asking for, u will get 5M offers for him! You just don't overhaul like that in biz my friend. U are better off closing shop!
By the way, Maicon, Motta, Chivu & even Milito can still be valuable players. The 1st 2 can still be in the starting 11, the 2 foremost can be rotation players!

Nero Indigo
24 Apr 11, 09:15
i think he is loosing control just like in madrid

WTH!? :wth: Losing control!? When!? Did he take a shit in front of La Pineta or something crazy I don't know about!? If not, I think you should take it down a bunch of notches.

rfU
24 Apr 11, 10:16
WTH!? :wth: Losing control!? When!? Did he take a shit in front of La Pineta or something crazy I don't know about!? If not, I think you should take it down a bunch of notches.

he means the time wen we conceded an Wes threw a hissy fit and sat down on the turf at the end of the game... oh wait, that as gallas. Oh i remember, the time we booed him for fucking about in an important home game and then removed his jersey and dumped in on the ground.... hang on, that was balotelli... Wes, a troublemaker? what planet is this guy living on??

we might as well lock this thread coz Wes aint going nowhere

Handoyo
25 Apr 11, 12:22
we might as well lock this thread coz Wes aint going nowhere
Then where are we gonna bow down to his awesomeness?

Grujinho
25 Apr 11, 19:55
Sneijder rejected United: "Nice club, but I'm fine in Milan"

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/&ei=UWUWTbTTCY6CsQOMnrjcAg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfcinternews%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfire fox-a%26hs%3DGLx%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Divns

FORZA WESLEY, SEMPRE UNO DI NOI

Macktk
26 Apr 11, 00:05
EDIT: NVM

Universe
26 Apr 11, 03:23
Then where are we gonna bow down to his awesomeness?

In the bedroom.

b4h4mooth
26 Apr 11, 03:47
Sneijder isnt gonna leave, Moratti and branca would like to build team around him, thats why branca will keep etoo who sneijder like a lot,branca will give him new CM like sahin or montolivo so together they can lead the midfield. and Lastly his wife yolanda like Milan a lot, why they go to Manchester (boring city with Liam gallagher is the only singer who excist there and worst he is a City fan)

CafeCordoba
26 Apr 11, 13:52
And Manchester is in North-England. Who the fuck wants to live there?

Sneijder is THE MAN with those words. So only way he will leave is that some club offers Moratti certain amount of money which he can't refuse. Can't see that happening so I think it's pretty safe to say Snejder will stay.

armendsh
26 Apr 11, 14:03
Give us Rafael Da Silva + 35M , Than we will give you Sneijder :D

Mad Biscione
26 Apr 11, 14:09
Sneijderman is not for sale.

United won't pay 50 MLN EUR, and that's his value

IndoInterFan
26 Apr 11, 14:17
Sneijder will stay with us next season at least. He likes it here at Inter. But we do need to strengthen our mid-field by adding another playmaker so that Sneijder does not have to always take up all the work load for creativity. Also a player that's good at the wing. What do you guys think about Arjen Robben?

Grujinho
26 Apr 11, 14:38
Robben is good but he is made of glass...he is injured every other week :)

Ed.
26 Apr 11, 17:19
Wesley is a player who is very loyal to his club. Don't anyone remember the way he was sacked from Real? He never wanted to leave Real. Even in the very last minute he still said to media he was staying then he went to meet Real board and he was asked to leave Real.

Instead of Robben, I think I would prefer someone like Eljero Elia. I saw him during world cup. He connected well with Wesley and plays on both sides. However, Elia is going to Liverpool as rumour says.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
26 Apr 11, 17:41
Wesley is a player who is very loyal to his club. Don't anyone remember the way he was sacked from Real? He never wanted to leave Real. Even in the very last minute he still said to media he was staying then he went to meet Real board and he was asked to leave Real.

Instead of Robben, I think I would prefer someone like Eljero Elia. I saw him during world cup. He connected well with Wesley and plays on both sides. However, Elia is going to Liverpool as rumour says.

Elia to me is one of those players who might never cut it...just like Dos Santos, Queresema, Bia, just to name those 3. He is talented, but doesn't know the 1st thing about tactics!
Anyway, Wesley ain't going no where...just as said, we need to strenghten the squad to keep him. Coz at some point if we keep playing tired, worn out players, he & a few others will be like "fuck it" I need to win some damn trophies, and this squad ain't gonna do that!

drake
27 Apr 11, 00:58
Sneijder isnt gonna leave, Moratti and branca would like to build team around him,
thats why branca will keep etoo who sneijder like a lot,branca will give him new CM like sahin or montolivo so together they can lead the midfield. and Lastly his wife yolanda like Milan a lot, why they go to Manchester (boring city with Liam gallagher is the only singer who excist there and worst he is a City fan)

What you are saying is that Inter will keeP Eto'o because sneijder likes him and not of his own merit???

johnny23
27 Apr 11, 09:16
Sneijder and Eto'o are playing well together and Moratti will keep them both. Don't worry they will not leave because they are the best. The one that will leave are the players that play lousy, like Chivu.

b4h4mooth
27 Apr 11, 10:02
Fans love sneijder so much, if he leaves prepare for Inter italian fans go to appiano gentile for protesting demo, its like baggio after fio to juve.
Except we got fabregas as his replacement that is a different story

A.l.i
27 Apr 11, 16:51
If Leo stays, and a good offer arrives, sell Wesley. His Way of playing just doesn't suit us when we play possession football which we will do next season as the Model looks likely to stay on as coach. :palm:

thorn
27 Apr 11, 22:14
If Leo stays, and a good offer arrives, sell Wesley. His Way of playing just doesn't suit us when we play possession football which we will do next season as the Model looks likely to stay on as coach. :palm:
He didnt do bad at Madrid where they were playing possession football.We need to build the team around him and try to bring in some quality players.

InterData
28 Apr 11, 17:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA2gjx_RAyY&feature=player_embedded

"You want to know something more about my childhood, my career and my life? Watch this video. This message is written on his Twitter profile.

b4h4mooth
29 Apr 11, 03:08
The team this year is turning bad, but even in difficult times, he always created something in the field, he still occasionally puts his magical punishment like last week. I have read many discussions about Sneijder, ferguson even offered 25 million Euros for Sneijder ... BECAUSE ???????????? 25 million €?? we buy 15 (18 in total because 3 million other prizes for the champions were due to real) for resale to 7 + million to Manchester United?? Wesley Sneijder is not in the rest of the world is only sold and I stress ONLY € 60 million, but we might still regret it for sale him even for that price considering his immense technical skills. Do not make the mistake of selling Sneijder !!!!!! Forza Inter

Mino
29 Apr 11, 12:44
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg615/scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=emdrq.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Nero Indigo
29 Apr 11, 13:55
Baby wanna choke slam :lol:

IndoInterFan
30 Apr 11, 02:13
The team this year is turning bad, but even in difficult times, he always created something in the field, he still occasionally puts his magical punishment like last week. I have read many discussions about Sneijder, ferguson even offered 25 million Euros for Sneijder ... BECAUSE ???????????? 25 million ?? we buy 15 (18 in total because 3 million other prizes for the champions were due to real) for resale to 7 + million to Manchester United?? Wesley Sneijder is not in the rest of the world is only sold and I stress ONLY 60 million, but we might still regret it for sale him even for that price considering his immense technical skills. Do not make the mistake of selling Sneijder !!!!!! Forza Inter

+1 :thumbsup: Sneijder is key. He always have been. This season he's kind of OFF but so are the rest of the squad. When he is in form, Sneijder is phenomenal.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
30 Apr 11, 06:07
I find this "laughable" at best but again, one never knows! With the ever bizarre world of football biz, we could end up seeing Wes & Eto'o with Mou at Madrid.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/6969/4/inter-milan-ready-sell-etoo-sneijder-and-cesar-fund-fabregas-bid

Inter Milan are planning a mass clear-out to fund a big-money bid for Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas this summer.
Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport claims that three of their biggest stars - Wesley Sneijder, Samuel Eto'o and goalkeeper Julio Cesar - could all be offloaded at the end of the season.
And, with the cash they receive from the sales, the Serie A side will launch a move for Arsenal captain Fabregas.
The Spain international has been continually linked to his boyhood club Barcelona but their current midfield is so talent-packed that he would not be guaranteed a starting place in Pep Guardiola's side.
That could allow Inter into the running if Fabregas seeks a move after almost six trophy-less seasons in north London.
Inter have suffered a disappointing season under manager Leonardo; they are eight points behind league leaders AC and were knocked out of the Champions League in the quarter-finals by a Schalke side that were made to look average by Manchester United on Tuesday.
Inter's first-choice centre midfield partnership of Dejan Stankovic and Esteban Cambiasso have a combined age of 62 and the signing of Fabregas could signal a new dawn at the San Siro.

b4h4mooth
30 Apr 11, 08:13
edit double please :)

I hope Fabregas willing coming to inter.

Ed.
30 Apr 11, 09:12
I am not sure if Cesc would suit Serie A game play. I haven't seen any top spanish footballer doing great in Serie A. who was the last Spanish top footballer had success in Serie A? Anyone knows? The one came to my mind is our Luis Suarez. The last Spanish in Serie A? I think it was Pep who ended badly with doping case.

A.l.i
30 Apr 11, 11:23
We are unattractive to Fabregas even more so after what has happened this season.

SpecialOne
30 Apr 11, 11:38
I can't belive we are even thinking abouth this move.We didn't have playmaker more than 15 years now we have and we want to sell him??!! We have to bring more attacking midfielders to help Wesley he can't do everything alone..

NO WESLEY NO PARTY !! ;)

SpecialOne
30 Apr 11, 11:38
I can't belive we are even thinking abouth this move.We didn't have playmaker more than 15 years now we have and we want to sell him??!! We have to bring more attacking midfielders to help Wesley he can't do everything alone..

NO WESLEY NO PARTY !! ;)

Handoyo
30 Apr 11, 11:42
That jacket is so fucking sick. If only Nike can make a customized one for normal peons like us...

Coutinho10
30 Apr 11, 11:54
this is pathetic to sell Sneijder this is the most stupid thing that inter can do if that happens it's like Barsa to sell xavi the only way sneijder will go is when Mou is the couch of Man.Unt

snake
30 Apr 11, 13:54
That jacket is so fucking sick. If only Nike can make a customized one for normal peons like us...

Yeah...that was my first thought too. Until I realised, who the fuck are we?

We can't exactly put treble insignias now can we :P

Fuck, we'd probably just have something commemorating our first blow-job.

blackmore
30 Apr 11, 13:59

So what would dinos have then?

DIN011
30 Apr 11, 15:19
So what would dinos have then?

http://www.forzainterforums.com/images/fifstyle/awards/Most%20Humorous%20Member.png

Universe
30 Apr 11, 15:30

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8519/01010t.jpg

jmaster
01 May 11, 14:15
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D22806&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhiZegZKMVJlqyCeq8DHTpfxQfD0-g

Apparently, Sneijder costs 85 mln. Pretty realistic.

CafeCordoba
01 May 11, 16:18
But the speculative transfer fee in that story is set to only 35m.

Mad Biscione
01 May 11, 16:29
I think yesterday's game showed how silly the idea of selling Sneijderman is

Michael
05 May 11, 19:19
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/291109200.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1304620504&Signature=kAY61F3ZwLlymB5RvF9q%2Ftc4R90%3D

Pallone d'oro a fan made for Wes.

Native
18 May 11, 23:51
I will be depressed if he leaves but it has to come sometime :(

Suneet
19 May 11, 12:24
40m or above. Please dont let him get away for peanuts or Nani.

Native
19 May 11, 12:31
I hope he becomes a new Zanetti and never leaves...

Suneet
19 May 11, 12:37
Those days are gone mate.

LaVolpe024
20 May 11, 13:51
I don't believe he'll leave or desires to leave, but let's remind ourselves how hard it would be to replace him. He functioned incredibly well as trequartista last season and has pulled his weight this season through a tough, injury filled campaign. For me, it's far too early to sell him and if we do, we'd better have a more improved, decent priced player of his style and calibre already purchased.

IndoInterFan
20 May 11, 15:32
I think it's true that ManUtd are making contacts with him but didn't he just recently said he wish to stay at Inter? It will make no sense to sell Sneijder unless he becomes unhappy and want to leave. There's a real difference to Inter games when he is playing.

Complicated_Simplicity
21 May 11, 06:07
I don't think Sneijder will be sold unless there's humongous amount of money involved.

b4h4mooth
21 May 11, 07:24
MAn u only have 65 M budget for summer transfer.... putting all bet to Sneij will be absurd for Man u , they need to buy goalkeeper first.

A.l.i
22 May 11, 18:10
Very curious to see him how he does next season when we continue to play possession football and hopefully have quick and good on the ball players alongside him in midfield next season.

monster09
22 May 11, 18:38
MAn u only have 65 M budget for summer transfer.... putting all bet to Sneij will be absurd for Man u , they need to buy goalkeeper first.

Where did your read that we have 65 Million budget? Even if we have 65 Millions, that doesn't mean we will pay all upfront. Many transfers are paid on installments.

And I dont think neither Gill nor SAF said about our budget..

|| WS10 ||
27 May 11, 00:07
Wesley Sneijder: I will stay with Inter next season

Dutch star dismisses suggestions that he is planning to leave the Italian giants after a disappointing 2010-11 campaign and insists he will play in the Coppa Italia final

Inter attacker Wesley Sneijder has assured everyone at the Italian club that he will remain in Milan for the 2011-12 campaign.

The Netherlands international’s future at San Siro has recently been the subject of speculation, with reports suggesting that English champions Manchester United are keen to land him this summer.

However, on Wednesday Sneijder’s agent Soren Lerby played down those rumours, explaining that his client is often linked with major European clubs without any foundation, and the Dutchman himself has now dispelled reports of a summer departure.

“Next season? I’ll be here,” the 26-year-old told the Corriere dello Sport.

Sneijder has struggled with injuries this campaign as Inter have lost their grasp on the Champions League and Serie A titles. But the former Ajax playmaker is keen to end 2010-11 with a flourish as Leonardo’s side take on Palermo in the Coppa Italia final on Sunday.

“I’ve been training with the squad without any problems,” he enthused. “I’ll certainly be there against Palermo. I want to play and win the Coppa Italia so that we can end the season in a good manner.”

Grande Sneijder :D

rockball
27 May 11, 06:09
:boogy:

junior55
27 May 11, 11:22
There is no need to sell him at the peak of his form . He is one of the few world stars we have in our team so what is the sense of selling him and buy a promising one for aproximately the same amount of money.
It's true that he gets injured a lot but it's also true that he in one way or another manages to play all the important matches both in CL and serie A so as long as he wants to stay i will keep him.

jmaster
28 May 11, 11:05
I hope he'll play against Palermo tomorrow, I started missing him a lot, especially after Leo started Kharja as a trequartista lately...

Wallace
28 May 11, 11:09
But Kharja has been doing his job as the trequartista.

Sneijder hasn't actually played that well this season, and he only has 1 more assist than Kharja.

Batman
28 May 11, 12:42

Sneijder hasn't actually played that well this season, and he only has 1 more assist than Kharja.

Dude your sarcamism is very high..

thorn
29 May 11, 03:10

Yeah.We should sell Sneijder..train and play Orlandoni as our trequartista next season.

Sid
29 May 11, 22:05
Grande Wes :proud:

Besnik
29 May 11, 22:18
He gave two assists today but I feel like he was not at his level.

NiklasSkoog
29 May 11, 22:44
Only me who think we should sell Wes?

He did two great assists today but I can't stand his constant whining on the judges and his unstable legs. He falls real easy. And let us not wait for to long to sell him. His still on the top of his career and worth alot of money.

Dylan
29 May 11, 22:45

He did two great assists today but I can't stand his constant whining on the judges and his unstable legs. He falls real easy. And let us not wait for to long to sell him. His still on the top of his career and worth alot of money.

No. Selling him would absolutely destroy us.

Mad Biscione
29 May 11, 22:51
Haha United will never get him

Sid
29 May 11, 23:15

dude really :wth:

he's playing injured...and yet made 2 assists :wallbang2:

I put him up next to xavi as one of the greatest midfielders around...sell him and replace them with who? Wes and Eto'o are irreplaceable..

grande Wes :cool:

Efrain21C
29 May 11, 23:36
dude really :wth:

he's playing injured...and yet made 2 assists :wallbang2:

I put him up next to xavi as one of the greatest midfielders around...sell him and replace them with who? Wes and Eto'o are irreplaceable..

grande Wes :cool:

he's an united fan, obviously

b4h4mooth
30 May 11, 02:20
off course mate, we have to sell sneijder, kharja is our best trequartista for next season....kharja skill is no doubt is at the same level as xavi.

blackmore
30 May 11, 02:43
Grande weslaaay!

lonewolf19
30 May 11, 07:16
Great vision and assist yesterday.

Choppin Onions
30 May 11, 07:31

He doesn't fall. He gets hacked down often by opposing players. I'd say he's probably one of the more fouled players in the squad. And selling him would be a disaster. Cou might be a nice player in the future but it's impossible to tell right now. Any other AM available (Ganso or Pastore) would be a sideways move at best. And they'd cost a fortune. Inter wouldn't even make a profit on Wesley's sale most likely

IndoInterFan
30 May 11, 08:28
I read in ManUtd forums and Wes's name keep coming up. It's a fact that ManUtd is always weak in midfield and this is made glaringly obvious during the UCL Finals against Barca. Also heard that Scholes is retiring so I think ManUtd is going to go after Wes this summer, perhaps upping the offer. Personally, I hope Moratti never sell him just for the money. Finally a replacement of his calibre is difficult not to mentioned any new people we got might not actually deliver or fit well with the team.

Suneet
30 May 11, 09:16
MM wont sell him for nothing. He will be sold if the bid is twice the value in MM's mind. You want proof? Ibra and Balo.

CafeCordoba
30 May 11, 09:19
How do you know how Moratti valued Zlatan and Balotelli? I've said earlier that he might go with 40m€, but perhaps that's not enough. But he would definitely do it for 50m€ (in a case he would have a replacement in the plans already).

Suneet
30 May 11, 09:40
Well Balo was worth half the price of what he was sold at...

My way of guessing MM's valuation is all based on hindsight. We dont know what he values Sneijder at but we know that if he thinks Wes is worth 25, hes not going for anything less than close to 45-50.

blackmore
30 May 11, 09:51
Well Balo was worth half the price of what he was sold at...

My way of guessing MM's valuation is all based on hindsight. We dont know what he values Sneijder at but we know that if he thinks Wes is worth 25, hes not going for anything less than close to 45-50.

Come on.... Half the price dude?? It was bad enough that MM didn't keep to his word about only letting him go for 100mill. :lol:

Okay now that's definitely way overpriced, but half of what city paid is totally low balling the kids price.

b4h4mooth
30 May 11, 10:00
im afraid with Man u loss to Barca will make them going after Sneijder no matter the price is. Specially after Sneij make 2 assist for final coppa game.

Hope Sneij keep loyal with us like he did with MAdrid.

JJSniper94
30 May 11, 10:06
Don't worry people! He said in the dutch media that he stays with Inter also next season. When a journalist asked where are you going to play next season? He said 'Next season I also play for Inter'. And one week later he reapeted 'I stay by Internazionale'. So I'm happy:D
http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/site/nieuws/167167/Sneijder_herhaalt_Ik_blijf_bij_Internazionale.html This is the story but you have to translate it first to Englisch...

Suneet
30 May 11, 12:22
Come on.... Half the price dude?? It was bad enough that MM didn't keep to his word about only letting him go for 100mill. :lol:

Okay now that's definitely way overpriced, but half of what city paid is totally low balling the kids price.

How much did we get for Balo? For a kid that wasnt getting along with our coach and players and everyone in general(except you and me)?

Despo
30 May 11, 12:29
I hope Sneijder stays and buy more players like him. He is the only one who helps with our f@cking creativity.

monster09
30 May 11, 18:04
This was during the parade.. I dont think we have any chance of signing him tbh..

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/114936774.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57DE12653DB11D0DA5D BEBECF767C3113788E6E1ABE402CA078

Mad Biscione
30 May 11, 18:27
Ha

Ed.
30 May 11, 22:39
A man u fan, a friend of mine, told me that man u is gonna get Wes. I said it will happen if she licks my ass hole. :lol: So, let's hope she won't beg me to lick my ass hole, so this transfer won't happen.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
31 May 11, 08:47
United can forget about it. Its not gonna happen! At least not this upcoming season. Best case scenario for them is we lay off Modric & they grab him.

monster09
31 May 11, 11:30
United can forget about it. Its not gonna happen! At least not this upcoming season. Best case scenario for them is we lay off Modric & they grab him.

Not sure about that. I dont even think Inter ever showed any interest on Modric.

Yes chances of signing Sneijder is very slim, not impossible though.

Alex de Large
31 May 11, 14:45
Is not impossible for United to sign Sneijder, also it's not impossible to sign Messi or Robben.
Impossible would be Puskas or Di stefano, because they are almost dead.

Big Willy
31 May 11, 14:50
40M + Nani for Sneijder... Too expensive Man U? GTFO Then

Alex de Large
31 May 11, 16:20
30 m + Nani + Rooney would may do for me. But we already have forwards and need a talented mid like Wesley.

vitomins
31 May 11, 20:44
Is not impossible for United to sign Sneijder, also it's not impossible to sign Messi or Robben.
Impossible would be Puskas or Di stefano, because they are almost dead.

Puskas IS dead...

szasza02
01 Jun 11, 11:27
Puskas IS dead...

was about to mention. thx vito... :\

Native
01 Jun 11, 12:38
Like someone else already said, this is what Wesley answered when asked if he would stay with us.

Next season? I'm here.

No need to worry. Manure is not getting him. Nobody is.

monster09
01 Jun 11, 14:52
Like someone else already said, this is what Wesley answered when asked if he would stay with us.

No need to worry. Manure is not getting him. Nobody is.

Ronaldo, Torres all said the same. Modern day footballer's words counts for nothing. I'm not saying we will sign him, but to say we can't just because Wes told he is staying is wrong. They wont tell yes I'm moving.

A.l.i
01 Jun 11, 15:08
Ronaldo, Torres all said the same. Modern day footballer's words counts for nothing. I'm not saying we will sign him, but to say we can't just because Wes told he is staying is wrong. They wont tell yes I'm moving.

The chances are very very slim. If Moratti sells Maicon, I don't think he'll sell another one of our "prized" one's

monster09
01 Jun 11, 15:11
The chances are very very slim. If Moratti sells Maicon, I don't think he'll sell another one of our "prized" one's

Agreed. Chances are slim to impossible. With or without Maicon sale, it needs some outrageous bid to sing Sneijder..

Native
01 Jun 11, 15:29
He would have said 'I don't know what is going to happen' or something like that. I know him... Besides, he is VERY good friends with Eto'o, and Eto'o also said he's going to stay. I think they don't want to leave each other which would happen if Wes goes because if he goes to Manure Eto'o wouldn't so they would be departed, and I think that they stay at Inter for mainly that reason, to be together for a little longer. Just because it's fun. Also, I think the club is just so warm, friendly and nice that nobody really wants to leave it very fast... We have an old squad for a reason, for example people like Stankovic, Cesar and especially Zanetti have been around for ages. I think it's just too nice there to think about leaving, I don't know... Sneijder is just having fun there with Eto'o and Nagatomo and also the rest of the squad, why go...

Manchester is never getting him, I'm 100% sure of that.

Me2
01 Jun 11, 16:41
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm4ay6hlH11qb3z8wo1_500.gif

drake
02 Jun 11, 05:30
I love wesley sneijder too death! It would be a sad day if he leaves and i hope it never happens!This team, will do wonders with Leo next year with both defensive and midfield reinforcements.Wesley to me is the best midfielder in the game,SCREW XAVI.Wes ,Eto and a new attacker in the caliber of Tevez will cause damage in both italy and the CL.HE HAS A GREAT CHEMISTRY WITH ETO. JUST LIKE ETO AND RONALDINHO OF THE DOUBLE WINNING BARCELONA Squad of 05-06

A.l.i
05 Jun 11, 16:16
It would be great if we get 40 Million from Wesley, but I am absolutely hating these Rumours. :nono:

Batman
05 Jun 11, 16:22
It would be great if we get 40 Million from Wesley, but I am absolutely hating these Rumours. :nono:

Just like me.. I dont want Sneijder to leave, but 40M would be good either.

A.l.i
05 Jun 11, 16:33
What makes it worse is that he looks the most happy of our players.

Suneet
05 Jun 11, 16:40
40m if spent wisely, I dont mind. But I dont really want Wes to go. He has the x factor to take our team to another level, I mean he was not even 100% in the Coppa final got hacked a number of times, but still quality shone through.

Chianglandia
05 Jun 11, 17:14
wes becomes injury pro recently. I rank him as a wonderful player, but if 40M+ (I prefer sell him to Man city for 50M+) comes in, good luck Wes !

maybe after Wes transfers to England, he feels not good, and we recapture him by 8M after only 1 season, GREAT !!!!!!!!!!

Adriano@10
05 Jun 11, 18:21
i would never sell him for 40 mio!!! Seriously who are we gonna get to replace him? Pastore or Ganso the problem is that both are not close to Wesley s level and both would not come for cheap so we d only make a small profit of wesley s sell.
I really thin it would be a huge mistake to sell him unless we get a 55 mio. + and not one penny less coz letting him go is a huge risk for us we ve seen how much we suck without him and there is no one out there who can simply take his spot like that.
Anyway i still believe that MM won t sell a star player who s actually happy at our club.

Choppin Onions
05 Jun 11, 22:49
I'd rather not sell a player in the prime of his career. Maicon I can understand. Milito as well. But Sneijder is 26 and while not having a great season by his high standards, is still one of the best AM's in the world. Get some CM's who know how to pass the ball and go forward without looking awkward as hell and Wes will show his true worth. I highly doubt he wants to leave either. No, he won't spend the rest of his career with Inter but he seems rather happy for the present.

Sid
05 Jun 11, 23:50
why are we still talking about selling wes,julione and eto'o?

can we pls stop this nonsense they're not going anywhere :mad:

Choppin Onions
06 Jun 11, 02:16
why are we still talking about selling wes,julione and eto'o?

can we pls stop this nonsense they're not going anywhere :mad:

It's summer mercato son. Transfer talk around this time is all the buzz for newspapers with no league games.

Complicated_Simplicity
06 Jun 11, 04:32
I am still waiting to see wes, eto, sanch, pazzo in front.

IndoInterFan
06 Jun 11, 09:16
No we should not sell Sneijder, not even for 50m. He still have a good many seasons in him and have potential to improve further. Other than Xavi and Iniesta of Barcelona, I have difficulty recalling any World Class Midfielders that is better than him. I suppose Inter is not a selling club? It make no sense to sell him unless we have an available and viable replacement.

b4h4mooth
06 Jun 11, 11:20
Etoo+sanchez+sneijder+Kaka = Champions of CL 2012

Hasan
06 Jun 11, 13:06
Give him support and he will be ten times better. Imagine him with good players in the middle when he's so good with Motta, Stan with him.

Alessandro
06 Jun 11, 13:20
Etoo+sanchez+sneijder+Kaka+Leonardo = Knocked out in the group phase

Fixed :lol:

Just mucking around... I have faith in Leo. I really have no choice...

Suneet
06 Jun 11, 15:16
Rumors of him going to Man United getting stronger.... :(. Lets hope we get good money atleast.

monster09
06 Jun 11, 15:31
Some Dutch talksport journalist said Sneijder is very keen on joining United but only stumbling block is wages. Want over or 175K pounds per week maybe even 200 K pw.

Hopefully we sign Modric than Sneijder..

A.l.i
06 Jun 11, 15:59
We hope as well.

Rimpel
06 Jun 11, 16:18
Wtf Wesley already? He's only been here two seasons, he has to stay.

LyNX
06 Jun 11, 22:06
Agreed, I don't want Wesley going anywhere. He has the vision and skills to drag this team, into any competition, his free kicks and crosses are too good to be replaced by any one player currently on the team, and especially at the midfield position. Personally when you have a player who is top 3 in his position, you don't move him unless someone is making a deal you can't refuse or the player becomes unhappy. And also considering that we are eyeing Pazzini as one of our forwards next season means that we need a great supplier in the midfield... Sneijder.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
06 Jun 11, 22:14
Fixed :lol:

Just mucking around... I have faith in Leo. I really have no choice...

:lol: Leonardo as a player (where u seemingly added him on that list), & we have a CL winning side my man...

perika
06 Jun 11, 22:32
Wesley will leave us this summer , it s only unknown United or City :(

Adriano@10
06 Jun 11, 22:45
Common guys whats wrong with you? First you have actual quotes of wes and even of his mom saying that he s very happy in Milano and that he want s to stay and now some dutch paper claims that he wants manchester and all of a sudden he already left? I m still very hopeful that he stays unless a crazy offer arrives in the region of 50mio + and i don t see Manu spending that amount on one player plus i don t belive that he would be willing to join city just coz of de jong.

Doffy
06 Jun 11, 22:46
lol if all this is true this transferwindow will be even more disastrous as the previous one last summer... first we lose alexis sanchez to barcelona and then sneijder to manchester united...

if anything we should buy pastore and make him our number one priority, that guy is the next golden boy. a really good player...

damn man, i always hoped to see them play together, in the same team would be so lethal... sanchez and pastore that is xD :thumbsup:

A.l.i
07 Jun 11, 17:48
Common guys whats wrong with you? First you have actual quotes of wes and even of his mom saying that he s very happy in Milano and that he want s to stay and now some dutch paper claims that he wants manchester and all of a sudden he already left? I m still very hopeful that he stays unless a crazy offer arrives in the region of 50mio + and i don t see Manu spending that amount on one player plus i don t belive that he would be willing to join city just coz of de jong.

You never know these present day footballers.

Me2
07 Jun 11, 17:50
Wes two more days for our birthdays

JJM
07 Jun 11, 23:30
La Gazzetta reports Chelsea will offer 35m for Sneijder

Yeah Sneijder has the same price as Sanchez :palm:

http://translate.google.si/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=sl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D25314

Lionheart
08 Jun 11, 00:41
WTF is wrong with this mercato season?! I hate to see all our good players being rumored to join other clubs for little money. Motherfuckers should just let us be.

35 Million for Sneijder?! What the fuck is this freak show? Everybody wants 40, 50, 60 mill for their shitty players but when it comes to us, the offer is 30-35 mill.?! (not that Interisti want Sneijder sold the first place!!!)

Well, Abramovic & Ferguson can go fuck themselves & stick their money up their asses.

Sid
08 Jun 11, 00:54
La Gazzetta reports Chelsea will offer 35m€ for Sneijder

Yeah Sneijder has the same price as Sanchez :palm:

http://translate.google.si/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=sl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D25314

hah! funny one chelsea!

45 mil + David Luiz and we might actually listen http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn310/Oz-Gigz/coffee.gif

all this aside....all these rumors regarding wes are bull...wes isn't going anywhere at least not for next season...after tht don't know we will see..

Ed.
08 Jun 11, 01:02
If Chelsea wants Sneijder, they need to pay us 500 million Euro because Wes can do 10x better than Torres' 50 million pound goal against West Ham.

b4h4mooth
08 Jun 11, 02:28
in ur dream you BPL fucker

CafeCordoba
08 Jun 11, 07:15
Why are you crying guys? Isn't this normal to you? The seller asks for something and the buyer offers something less. Same thing happens to Udinese and Inter, same thing happens to Inter and Chelsea.

I don't understand why are you comparing Sanchez asking price to Sneijder offer price. They are completely different things. Of course we won't buy Sanchez for 35m€ (valuation) but then sell Sneijder for the same price.

skeet
08 Jun 11, 08:20
i wouldn't mind selling sneijder if it meant we would get pastore + 1 MF from the transfer money, it's deals like these that brought us the treble and kept juventus dominant with moggi (among other things)

CafeCordoba
08 Jun 11, 08:23
Yeah, but the money would have to be really something. IMO 40m€ is not enough at this point because we can't get a replacement for Sneijder AND enough millions to our coffins.

Sid
08 Jun 11, 08:25
If by any chance god forbid Wes does leave because MM couldn't refuse a mega offer similar to Ibra deal...then Ganso would be the perfect no.10 to replace Wes...

skeet
08 Jun 11, 08:28
Yeah, but the money would have to be really something. IMO 40m€ is not enough at this point because we can't get a replacement for Sneijder AND enough millions to our coffins.

none of the rumored prices so far are enough imo, it has to be a huge deal that comes out of nowhere like ibra-eto'o, otherwise we just have to settle for the best AM in the world ;)

Ayalon
08 Jun 11, 08:33
Assuming we get around 40 for Sneijder we could use 25 for Hazard and another 5-10 to boost our existing Sanchez offer.

CafeCordoba
08 Jun 11, 08:53
none of the rumored prices so far are enough imo, it has to be a huge deal that comes out of nowhere like ibra-eto'o, otherwise we just have to settle for the best AM in the world ;)

Yeah, 35-40m€ is not enough at this point. For example Pastore would cost over 30m€ easily when we have Zamparini to negotiate with. Hazard is not enough at this point for Inter. He's too young, too immature to be a starting player for a club like Inter. Sneijder-Pastore comparison goes to Wes by far still, so we really need AT LEAST 10m€+ and IMO that wouldn't be enough if we did Sneijder-Pastore swap.

Suneet
08 Jun 11, 09:36
If we get 40m, I have a bad feeling we'll do it especially if he wants to go.

Also we can use 20m of that in the Sanchez deal, get Kaka swapped with Maicon and spend another 10 on Criscito and use the other 10 later or for our smaller transfers. As of today this seems the plan. We cant really sign Pastore AND Sanchez in the same summer until MM goes apeshit crazy with writing out cheques and manages to deal with Clownparini.

Sid
08 Jun 11, 09:39
do you guys really think kaka will accept joining our club? he is bbilan's golden boy after all and he probably saw how leo was treated doubt he would fancy getting abused and all...don't think he's brave enough...

if it did happen it would lessen the blow of losing maicon I guess....

b4h4mooth
08 Jun 11, 09:40
Relax, Branca and Moratti know there is no way they will sale Wesley without first getting the replacement.

So until the likes of kaka, pastore or fab come to us we should not worry.

Suneet
08 Jun 11, 09:48
do you guys really think kaka will accept joining our club? he is bbilan's golden boy after all and he probably saw how leo was treated doubt he would fancy getting abused and all...don't think he's brave enough...

if it did happen it would lessen the blow of losing maicon I guess....

do you guys really think kaka will accept a place in the bench or stands ? he is a golden ball winner after all and he probably saw how granero was treated doubt he would fancy getting bored and all...don't think he's dumb enough...

if it did happen it would mean that Leo has one more of his guys at Inter to bring the best outta him....

Sid
08 Jun 11, 09:53
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn310/Oz-Gigz/coffee.gif

I still think kaka would prefer to stay at Madrid and take his chances there I'm sure he wants to stay and prove himself or go to another club (chelsea wanted him didn't they) instead of joining us...am just saying I would be shocked if he did join us...time will tell...

b4h4mooth
08 Jun 11, 09:55
we can give Maicon and Milito exchange with kaka to Real, why not..Mou love them.

Inter<3
08 Jun 11, 10:09
Erm , not that active lately - Any1 can brief me - Why are we selling Wes ???

Michael
08 Jun 11, 10:19
Erm , not that active lately - Any1 can brief me - Why are we selling Wes ???

Not really sure but I've heard it is because of financial fair play, there is a rumor about stomach ache... But the main reason, to me, is everyone has a price. With a 40 million plus offer, Inter would have to seriously think about it.

CafeCordoba
08 Jun 11, 10:25
Stomach ache is a bullshit. Sneijder has said numerous times he is fine at Inter.

rockball
08 Jun 11, 10:32
I don't think Sneijder will be sold but if it has to happen for some reason, then we should do what Liverpool did with Torres. Simply equate Sneijder = Pastore/Ganso + 25m and then get the price based on what we have to pay for the replacement.

Sid
08 Jun 11, 10:38
Stomach ache is a bullshit. Sneijder has said numerous times he is fine at Inter.

yeah...the only thing Wes was complaining about was not getting to see his "beautiful wife" as often as he would've liked...

he's definitely staying unless we receive a huge deal MM just can't say no...

Batman
08 Jun 11, 10:41
If Sneijder really want to leave.. I hope we sell him for 40m+..

jmaster
08 Jun 11, 11:34
If Sneijder really want to leave.. I hope we sell him for 40m+..

HE DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE! Why doesn't anyone understand that for once?

Batman
08 Jun 11, 11:42
HE DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE! Why doesn't anyone understand that for once?

I said IF, I actually know that he doesnt want to leave, just tell the others to stop talking about Sneijder want to leave..