PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Native
08 Jun 11, 11:12
If it was the Telegraaf who said that he will go to manure, don't believe it, because that newspaper is a piece of shit full of lies and crap, not even worth cleaning up your ass with...

Hasan
08 Jun 11, 12:37
If we can't take Essien without losing Sneijder than I say "fukc Essien".
If we can't take Patore without losing Sneijder than I say "fukc Pastore".
If we can't take Sanchez without losing Sneijder than I say "fukc Sanchez".

If we can take one of them to help Sneijder in creation than I say, "spend some money Branca".

DARi0
08 Jun 11, 13:18
I would even sell Maicon & Motta [besides Pandev & the rest] in order to keep Sneijder. He's the core of our team. I would not even consider selling Sneijder for under 50m. He is THAT hard to replace + he likes it here, he did a great job so far and he's still young!

SO KEEP SNEIJDER! We need to build a team AROUND him. Help him out, will ya Gaffer?

Nyall
08 Jun 11, 14:15
I remember all through out the Ibra years and even before that we yearned for a played to fill the spot Wesley occupies. And now that we finally got that player, we're going to sell him to another team for a fee lower than that of Andy Carrol?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1QCBF3h_tM&feature=related

----
Selling Balotelli and not replacing was bad, we can all agree... But selling Wesley will be auwful! How can we replace him and not make a fucking loss? Especially at the prices being flashed around! Wesley should have won the golden ball last year, yet we are rumored to get the same amount for him as guys who have done nothing in their careers! I can see it now, we sell Wesley for 35 million Euros and end up replacing him with Pastore who will spend 40 million Euros on. It makes absolutely no sense, and there is no reason for Moratti to even consider such nonsense!

We won the treble for fuck sake! Why is it that none of our players seem guaranteed?! Why is it that clubs with no history, no prestige can just come in and buy our players?! Why is it that instead of progressing we are regressing, significantly?!

Universe
08 Jun 11, 14:27
Selling Sneijder for anything under 40m euros would be a disgrace. Though it would be not as disgraceful as selling him in the first place.

A.l.i
08 Jun 11, 14:57
It actually depends on Maicon imo, I can't see Moratti selling two of our stars in one summer.

Me2
08 Jun 11, 16:14
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmgxdfyxQG1qigiauo1_500.gif

PrinterMilan
08 Jun 11, 20:42
He does more crying on the pitch than anything else

Devious
08 Jun 11, 21:10
So the rumours about selling Sneijder is true.

If we did that, if we sell Sneijder.. I`ll accept nothing less than buying Lionel Messi or C.Ronaldo, and incase of selling Maicon as well, I`ll settle for nothing less than Dani Alves or Marcelo

Otherwise I`ll be having a break and stop supporting this team for some time, and maybe for good, cause I dont want to get blood pressure issues and heart problems in that early age, I didnt get married yet for God sake!! and Moratti will get me all the diseases in the world if he done such stupid fucken miserable unjustified bullshit decisions.

Im getting old for this shit, and Im only 26. give me a fucken break!

Dylan
08 Jun 11, 21:33
Fucking preach that Devious!

Selling Sneijder would leave us right back to 08/09 depending on Eto'o instead of Ibra.

Sid
08 Jun 11, 21:50
Don't worry Devious.....

Wes wants to stay....we want him to stay....he's definitely staying..

Top midfielders today:

1-Xavi
2-Wes

any club tht wants him must be ready to pay HUGE and I mean Humongous...similar to 45mil + Eto'o=Ibra kinda deal...then we can go and buy a no.10 like ganso to fill his spot...

MM said we're going to keep the core of this team and just make minor changes...this means Eto'o,Wes,Julione,Maic etc will stay unless we get an once in a lifetime offer we just can't refuse...

If even one of these players leave it will weaken our squad...last time I checked we wanted to strengthen our squad...if we still wanna do tht hold on to them then buy sanchez and refresh the midfield with 1-2 midfielders and we should be stronger than before..

Batman
08 Jun 11, 22:23
In this all difficult situations about the transfer, today is his 27th birthday (dude's getting old :()..

Happy bday, Wesley.. all the best!! please stay with us!

Pajo
08 Jun 11, 22:23
Happy b-day Wes... Stay woth us!

Ed.
08 Jun 11, 22:25
Happy birthday, Wesley.... yoyoyoyoyo!

Sid
08 Jun 11, 22:35
If he stays with us he could be our next captain no shit..

happy bday wes :proud:

Me2
08 Jun 11, 22:41
Happy birthday Wes and happy birthday to me :D

Sid
08 Jun 11, 22:44

happy bday man :smileani::thumbsup:

Alessandro
08 Jun 11, 22:47

Happy birthday man. It was mine yesterday ;)

Grande Wes!

Me2
08 Jun 11, 22:49

Grande Wes!

happy bday man :smileani::thumbsup:

Thanks man

Ed.
08 Jun 11, 22:49

Happy birthday Me.

Sid
08 Jun 11, 22:50

Grande Wes!

you should have said something man..

belated happy bday..keep up the great music :proud:

Besnik
08 Jun 11, 23:06
Buon compleanno Wesley :)

jmaster
08 Jun 11, 23:18
Gelukkige verjaardag :)

joenetti
09 Jun 11, 02:24
Happy birthday wesley sneijder, selamat ulang tahun.... do your best next season. we're counting on you....

Bes
09 Jun 11, 02:46
Happy birthday Wes, and a happy belated birthday to you Alessandro. :)

blackmore
09 Jun 11, 03:11
wesley wesley SNEIJDER SNEIJDER!

Pajo
09 Jun 11, 10:46
Damn, it sure doesn't look well for us.. :(

According to an informer who works in Appiano, and is some relative of a friend of mine (also Interista), Yolanthe went to London to search for a house. He also claims Yolanthe has found work in Egnland that will promote her as a model. It is also speculated between the employees in Appiano that Wesley have already agreed to move, and Chelasea will pay double of what he is earning here. (around 10-11 mils per year)... Damn, Wes, is your wife the one who forces you to do it!? :/

Maslany
09 Jun 11, 11:13
Happy birthday Sneijder! Please don't go, we are nada without you, zero. :(

Batman
09 Jun 11, 11:20
I hope this all are wrong..

blackmore
09 Jun 11, 12:10

According to an informer who works in Appiano, and is some relative of a friend of mine (also Interista), Yolanthe went to London to search for a house. He also claims Yolanthe has found work in Egnland that will promote her as a model. It is also speculated between the employees in Appiano that Wesley have already agreed to move, and Chelasea will pay double of what he is earning here. (around 10-11 mils per year)... Damn, Wes, is your wife the one who forces you to do it!? :/

i doubt it would have anything to do with his wife pajo....

doubling his salary on the other hand is another thing.

cmon branca, 50 mill no less!!!

Me2
09 Jun 11, 12:47
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmifr40OvP1qbamdxo1_500.png

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmb5643Nnd1qb9ry6o1_500.png

Mercenary
09 Jun 11, 13:23
We won't sell Wesley if he doesn't want to be sold, that's as clear as day.
And if wants to leave, we can't do (or we shouldn't do) anything to stop him.
So everything is up to him, leave MM out of this, he can do nothing except getting as much money as possible if he wants to leave.

Inter1991-
09 Jun 11, 14:35
I like either of the proposed deals with Man Utd or Chelsea but there is a big IF.....

I would only do either if we then go out and spend some serious money on the midfield. So if we took Nani for Sneijder I would want Patore or an equivelent and exactly the same if we took Malouda and Essien. I would want to see a direct Sneijder replacement. Nani interests me he had 13 goals and 17 assists last year and was voted their player of the year he would be a nice consolation if we missed out on Sanchez.

JJM
09 Jun 11, 14:40
L'urlo di Sneijder: "Non mi muovo, sono felice nella famiglia Inter!"

Sneijder:"I won't move,I'm happy here with the Inter family!"

http://translate.google.si/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=sl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2Finter%2F% 3Faction%3Dread%26idnet%3DZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtNDkx MjU

There goes the theory of his stomach ache at Inter... :D

Maslany
09 Jun 11, 14:43

http://translate.google.si/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=sl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2Finter%2F% 3Faction%3Dread%26idnet%3DZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtNDkx MjU

There goes the theory of his stomach ache at Inter... :DThank fucking God!

rockball
09 Jun 11, 14:47
At least, no one can doubt Sneijder's behaviour or commitment. He hasn't said one wrong thing so far. Its a long season ahead but I hope it stays this way.

Suneet
09 Jun 11, 15:15
If he doesnt want to go, there is absolutely no reason to sell him.

Apart from any cheques above 50m.

Cal
09 Jun 11, 16:12
hahaha "i want to stay"

yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

all man u noobs can get to fuck

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
09 Jun 11, 16:32

Ok...time to go gansta on his ass!! We have only had him for 2 years, right? Ok. What about tell who ever is luring him away that the buy out is 80M...If they & Wes don't like that, then we go all SAF on Wes! We will keep u in the fucking stands for the rest of ur contract!!!

Oh well, I dont beleive any of it anyway.

Il Maestro
09 Jun 11, 16:41
He said that Inter is like an family and that in Inter it exists all the things you need to succeed. He said that the city Milan is beautiful, colourful, elegant and he loves it there. He's very happy and don't know why he would wanna leave.

Thank God. I love Sneijder. With Eto'o-Sanchez on the wings, with Sneijder serving killerpasses to them, and Pazzo as an hitman, we would rule the fucking world next season.

dynasty27
09 Jun 11, 16:42
That Pajo story with the informer reminds me of Diegus who's used to be close to Tronchetti's son (?). lol
Players' wives and modeling...outrageous if Wes'll go all Sheva style.

Pajo
09 Jun 11, 16:52
Something like it :lol:

Well, according to my friend, it's 99,9% true that Yolanthe was in London. That's maybe kinda preparation for eventual move only, but nothing concrete, and Wesley will stay... :D

dynasty27
09 Jun 11, 17:04
For real though, if you had the choice between a club like Inter and following a sexy wife's wants, obviously you stick with Inter and La Familia de Don Moratti! No brainer. You don't wanna be like Sheva, the bitch in his marriage.

CafeCordoba
09 Jun 11, 17:48
If he doesnt want to go, there is absolutely no reason to sell him.

Apart from any cheques above 50m.

Exactly. Probably the meeting between Branca and Lerby was about the possible big offer for Sneijder Inter would get. They probably talked what is Sneijder's position now and what Inter might want to do if an irresistible offer arrived.

But the most important thing is, we are safe with Sneijder. Either we have him or then we get shitloads of money.

drake
09 Jun 11, 19:06
Exactly. Probably the meeting between Branca and Lerby was about the possible big offer for Sneijder Inter would get.
They probably talked what is Sneijder's position now and what Inter might want to do if an irresistible offer arrived. But the most important thing is, we are safe with Sneijder. Either we have him or then we get shitloads of money.

No offer is irresistible for us to let Wesley go.I mean no offer, no money, no player can replace WESLEY.He fits soo well with the rest of his or our inter family.Its insulting for MM to even consider letting Wesley go at any price.Wesley with sanchez, Eto and pazzini will bring us many victories that we will be the best and the most expensive team in the world.YES I love Wesley very much. He is a favorite of mine along with Eto but he is also one of the 2 most important players in our squad and no money or any other player can replaCE HIM.Teams become great due to "out of this world" chemistry and closeness between the players and Wesley is part of that.Don't mess it up please.

Illyricum
09 Jun 11, 19:55
That's what we talkin about Wesley ( I wan't Move, Inter, a family ).

BTW : Happy B-day.

Nyall
09 Jun 11, 20:03
Tanti Auguri e RESTA!!!

armendsh
09 Jun 11, 21:24
Inter and ManU have 3 CL, but Inter have more Uefa Cup, so Inter is more successful in international football, Inter is richer than ManU, Inter had the greatest players in history, Moratti has more money than Glazer, San Siro is bigger than Old Trafford, the City Milan is more beautiful than Manchester, Italy has good food, weather, girls, beach...TELL ME 1 Reason to leave Inter for a club like ManU? Dream on ManU-Fans!

Sid
09 Jun 11, 22:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So-8v7tvDIA

There goes the theory of his stomach ache at Inter... :D

Grande Wes :proud: this is one of the reasons why I adore Wes :sweeteye: he actually loves us and wants to be here :happy:

Inter<3
09 Jun 11, 23:39
Fuck me , Tears came to my eyes after reading that :)

GRANDE WES ...I hope I won't get my heart broken :}

Choppin Onions
10 Jun 11, 00:44
Not entirely surprised by those words. I never thought Wes was anything but happy at Inter. He gets frustrated with himself quite often (and opposing defenders who constantly hack at him) but I always thought he wanted to stay. Interisti love him and he gets on good with his teammates.

Happy belated birthday to him as well.

b4h4mooth
10 Jun 11, 01:27
Inter and ManU have 3 CL, but Inter have more Uefa Cup, so Inter is more successful in international football, Inter is richer than ManU, Inter had the greatest players in history, Moratti has more money than Glazer, San Siro is bigger than Old Trafford, the City Milan is more beautiful than Manchester, Italy has good food, weather, girls, beach...TELL ME 1 Reason to leave Inter for a club like ManU? Dream on ManU-Fans!

Man, i read this comment at goal.shit...... copy paste it? lol

Grande Wes, with one more creative CM Inter midfield will be dancing.

DARi0
10 Jun 11, 08:07
No offer is irresistible for us to let Wesley go.I mean no offer, no money, no player can replace WESLEY.He fits soo well with the rest of his or our inter family.Its insulting for MM to even consider letting Wesley go at any price.Wesley with sanchez, Eto and pazzini will bring us many victories that we will be the best and the most expensive team in the world.YES I love Wesley very much. He is a favorite of mine along with Eto but he is also one of the 2 most important players in our squad and no money or any other player can replaCE HIM.Teams become great due to "out of this world" chemistry and closeness between the players and Wesley is part of that.Don't mess it up please.
+1 say that again! :thumbsup:

1st of all, Happy birthday Wes! Your best years are still yet to come :D his understanding with Eto'o & Milito is really great, his passes are world class, he should have won Ballon d`Or but some incompetent retarded voted... :palm: He'll win it eventually, hopefully with us!

Sneijder: "Inter, a family"

Thursday, 09 June 2011 20:03:35

MILAN - (ANSA) "There's a family atmosphere at Inter and the signs are that there's plenty of success ahead. Milan is marvellous, picturesque - an elegant city; I love it. At the moment I'm extremely happy here and I don't see any reason why I should leave." That was Wesley Sneijder speaking to The Sport Editions on his birthday. (ANSA)

Press Office

:proud: We love you too, man! We're really lucky to have such a great player both skilled, determined and loyal.

Even before this statement, I was 99% sure he doesn't want to leave, especially judging by his personality - he barely left Madrid, even after being treated like shit! He is motivated and wanted to prove himself there... Mou had to text message him all day in order to convince him to come over! :star: He's a stable kind of guy and he found EVERYTHING here, including the Historical Treble. After that, you automaticly add INTER to your fav. clubs list :D Now that he found his balance and works great with his team-mates, why should he leave? It wouldn't make any sense.

GRANDE WES :proud:

javier_zanetti <3
10 Jun 11, 14:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWhcNcSN8DU

Nyall
10 Jun 11, 15:01
After watching this video, I have come to the realization that we should not think about selling Wesley to any club at any price! I will never forgive Moratti for doing so! He wants to stay! So let him be and tell Chelsea and United to go fuck themselves!

Handoyo
10 Jun 11, 17:22
Those who even think of selling Sneijder should try and recall the number of great attacking midfielder that we've had in the past decade.

Yup

Ed.
10 Jun 11, 17:53
Those who even think of selling Sneijder should try and recall the number of great attacking midfielder that we've had in the past decade.

Yup

The last one I can remember is Youri Djorkaeff. He left Inter in 1999, just more than a decade we don't have any great AM beside Wesley.

Batman
10 Jun 11, 18:08
Now everybody will say: "Who says Sneijder should be sold even if more than 80m should GTFO".. just after watching the video.

Bergkamp
10 Jun 11, 23:28
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm274/GOONER1991/253521_2146290220662_1348479199_2593507_5933053_n. jpg

Photoshopped? Fuck them!

Sid
10 Jun 11, 23:42
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm274/GOONER1991/253521_2146290220662_1348479199_2593507_5933053_n. jpg

Photoshopped? Fuck them!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gif

anyway I don't need to watch a video to know Wes is irreplaceable...

lets take a minute and comprehend this...

Top Midfielders today...

1-Xavi
2-Wes

Top Right-backs today...

1-Maicon
2-Alves

Top Strikers today...

1-Eto'o
2-Messi

we shouldn't sell them unless they really want to go...

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
11 Jun 11, 00:52
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gif

anyway I don't need to watch a video to know Wes is irreplaceable...

lets take a minute and comprehend this...

Top Midfielders today...

1-Xavi
2-Wes

Top Right-backs today...

1-Maicon
2-Alves

Top Strikers today...

1-Eto'o
2-Messi

we shouldn't sell them unless they really want to go...

The fuck Sid!!! FUCKING ALVES?!?!? For real bro?!?!? Common man...U know I respect u too damn much...don't go loosing credibility like that! Take that cock sucker's name off that list man!

Spot on with the rest though I would have used Iniesta in that MF position rather than Xavi, but then again comparatively Wes is more comparable to Xavi than to Iniesta...we must also admit that both Xavi & Messi are some miles ahead of Wes & Samuel respectively.

DIN011
11 Jun 11, 01:00
The fuck Sid!!! FUCKING ALVES?!?!? For real bro?!?!? Common man...U know I respect u too damn much...don't go loosing credibility like that! Take that cock sucker's name off that list man!

Spot on with the rest though I would have used Iniesta in that MF position rather than Xavi, but then again comparatively Wes is more comparable to Xavi than to Iniesta...we must also admit that both Xavi & Messi are some miles ahead of Wes & Samuel respectively.

Alves > Maicon

Sid
11 Jun 11, 01:05

Sorry G :depress:

I hate tht clown but he is the second best RB unfortunately :depress:

Yes I think Xavi is ahead of Wes which is why I put him as no.1 and Wes no.2 as for messi he's gonna have to prove himself outside of la liga in a team not named Barca preferably in Serie A for me to put him ahead of Eto'o...as things stand right now Eto'o > Messi :D

Alves > Maicon

:eek:

Omar
11 Jun 11, 11:55
it's said that United's offer is at 40m .... that's low compared to Sneijder's real worth ....

Batman
11 Jun 11, 12:00
Sorry but Alves doesnt even deserve to be compared to Maicon, he is better than Alves, but maybe less effective this season.

dynasty27
11 Jun 11, 14:48
Back to topic?:rollani:

Fact of the matter is Wesley doesn't want to leave Inter. He loves Inter. He NEVER uttered the intention of leaving for Manchester. Inter NEVER had the intention of letting him go. All this (false) rumors came from Great Britain. Every offer of United will automatically be shut down. They will not come with some crazy offers a la City/Chelsea, thats just not their way.

Omar
11 Jun 11, 16:07
Back to topic?:rollani:

Fact of the matter is Wesley doesn't want to leave Inter. He loves Inter. He NEVER uttered the intention of leaving for Manchester. Inter NEVER had the intention of letting him go. All this (false) rumors came from Great Britain. Every offer of United will automatically be shut down. They will not come with some crazy offers a la City/Chelsea, thats just not their way.

haha ... i can only think of 30m Berbatov as a quick reply ..

JJSniper94
11 Jun 11, 16:08
Sneijder stays :D

dynasty27
11 Jun 11, 16:08
haha ... i can only think of 30m Berbatov as a quick reply ..

I wanted to say that this was a rare exception. Thanks for pointing it out.

Omar
11 Jun 11, 16:13
nevermind this club or that .... there have been more than an offer ... the strongest was from Chelsea with ~40m ...

but from our p.o.v. , Sneijder should be kept, unless some convincing offer comes around , like 50m at least ..

JJSniper94
11 Jun 11, 16:16
I can follow Sneijder... In this interview: http://www.rtl.nl/xl/#/u/17fa970f-166d-471d-b90d-a0a4d301ed75/ Somebody asks ''are you going to manU or what?'' Sneijder says ''we will see''... He asks it at 4:23 :S

Omar
11 Jun 11, 16:22
delete

DIN011
11 Jun 11, 16:26
and 70% of FIF members wants him out ... mmm

What?

---------- Post added at 18:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:25 ----------

I can follow Sneijder... In this interview: http://www.rtl.nl/xl/#/u/17fa970f-166d-471d-b90d-a0a4d301ed75/ Somebody asks ''are you going to manU or what?'' Sneijder says ''we will see''... He asks it at 4:23 :S

Fuck...

Me2
11 Jun 11, 16:41
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmfdl4cJkw1qc525bo1_500.gif

Sneijder will stay here ;)

Suneet
11 Jun 11, 16:51
I hope he stays ONLY if he wants to. I dont want to keep him if the lights from Manchester seem brighter to him.

Omar
11 Jun 11, 17:02
What?

yeah seriously what .... am sleepy :palm:

JJM
11 Jun 11, 17:30
The man wants to stay here,,,and we gonna go and sell him and get a better AM...oh that's right there are none. If the epl fuckers won't offer +50m€ MM won't even bother.

Omar
11 Jun 11, 17:37
the writer compares the prices in mercato to Sneijder's evaluations ...

But how much is Wesley Sneijder? (http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=it|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D49127)

a lot of members here thought of 50m ....

drake
11 Jun 11, 17:52

Ma BOIIIIIIII Galoise bringing it lmaoooo... Galoise you know Sid is cool yo and he never lets personal feeling determine his judgement hahahahahhh... I have to agree with Sid. Danny Alves is da bomb. Yeah i know he is an actor but that Brotha Alves can ball and i think he is responsible for over half of Messi's goals.

---------- Post added at 13:52 ---------- Previous post was at 13:38 ----------

Sorry G :depress:

I hate tht clown but he is the second best RB unfortunately :depress:

Yes I think Xavi is ahead of Wes which is why I put him as no.1 and Wes no.2 as for messi he's gonna have to prove himself outside of la liga in a team not named Barca preferably in Serie A for me to put him ahead of Eto'o...as things stand right now Eto'o > Messi :D

:eek:

Sid ma Bro I always agree with ya but Xavi greater than WES:nono: like you said Xavi plays for Barca and He has all stars playing around him. I disagree there bro . Messi this year was unbelievable, yeah i know he plays for Barca but ranking Samu above him is not quite right.Eto had a phenomenal season with a lesser team in a tougher league but i just can't ignore what Messi did ,,,,,,,,,,,, phenomenaL. HOWS THIS,,,,,,,, MESSI #1A AND #ETO 1B . FUCK THE REST...:happy:

Michael
12 Jun 11, 08:27
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/3724/702q.jpg

SNEIJDER IN LOVE

On vacation in Los Angeles with his wife. "Staying at Inter? Only God knows."
"I love this team and I'd like to say thanks to the fans: if I stay, I will give my best to win everything again."

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/271/702ab.jpg

AFFAIRS OF THE HEART

Sneijder: "I love Inter but... Only God knows if I will stay."
"I am saddened by the injuries and defeats. For the fans I would not say if I'd stay but only thanks."
"And if I'm still here, I will give everything."

Life of a star. For Yolanthe, though. "Today I was asked three times to take a picture. And it was fine so I did." Wesley Sneijder laughs. In Los Angeles, his wife is better known because she has been working in California for a few weeks and she will continue doing so because requests are not lacking. Wesley can still enjoy the holidays with a relative anonymity because he is not completely unnoticed. Especially when, as happened a few days ago, he went to the stadium to watch the match of the Los Angeles Galaxy. Photos with the Beckham family, interview with ESPN and joke: "I'll come and play here." Fortunately, Soren Lerby, his agent, is thousands of miles away: next week will be in Milan for talks with Inter technical director Marco Branca for the future of his client. The funny thing is that the interests and image of commercial of Sneijder, husband and wife, are handled by Creative Artists Agency who has many clients in Hollywood. Nothing strange, expect that the president of European division is Peter Kenyon, the former director of Chelsea during Abramovic's first era. Comic life indeed.

Wesley, this season was a bit strange after that perfect year. Now how do you feel?
"When you had the best year of your life, you could imagine that next year you would win something less. People's lives can not always be perfect. In 2010 I won everything with Inter other than the European Super Cup; with Holland, I was in the World Cup Final and to finish a wonderful summer, I married the women that I love the most. So it was an incredible year. But I had fun with Inter the second time, and I was fine and I am happy even if we did not win everything that we set as our goals."

How are the relationships with Leonardo and your teammates?
"I have a great bond with my teammates and the coach. I consider them as brothers. The season that just finished was not easy and unfortunately I suffered many injuries. But I am proud that we won the Italian Cup: we did it with a great team, all together, united until the end."

You know that there is much talk in Italy of your potential move to London and specifically to Chelsea. Are you still happy at Inter or the recent past has left you in bitterness?
"No, I have never been angry or disappointed with Inter. I love Inter with all my heart. I was disappointed and angry just because we did not get the results for which we fought so hard for. And of course I was angry because of all the injuries that I had. I was angry with all the bad luck that haunted me in recent months. But like I said it is life, and I will try to take the best of it. If things do not work out, I tend to get angry with the situation, never with the club."

Without you, the Dutch national team drew the friendly with Brazil and lost in a penalty shootout with Uruguay. Do you feel like the leader of the Netherlands?
"I never feel like the leader, in a team there are usually many. I know that I am an important player for the Netherlands and I regret not being there for those games, but I really need a rest to cure myself after the last muscle problem. I think it was a wise choice, it was the best for everyone."

Next year is the European Championship: what are your expectations because you will play as the runner up at the World Cup? Do you think that you can take revenge on Spain?
"I have a good feeling. I feel that we can win something in the coming year. Perhaps the European Championship, and maybe one day even the World Cup... We are still young and we have great ambition, faith, and energy just to beat all other countries."

Are you missing Mourinho? Are you two still in touch?
"In a way I miss Mourinho because he is a great coach and a great person. But it's not that I can not play without him. I am happy and full of positive energy for next season and for me it is not important with what coach I will play for but the most important thing is to get back out there and show everybody what I can do. Of course, Mourinho and I are still in touch, and I am glad because I admire and love him."

How hard was it for you to stay away from Yolanthe in this period?
"It was very complicated because my wife gives me so much love, lots of energy and I have it beside me everyday. But I'm also very proud of her talent at her work and I am glad that there are opportunities here in Los Angeles. When people invite you to do an important job, you can not resist. And I'm very proud of my Yolanthe."

In Italy, there is another scandal that just broke out. So you, who is on holiday, are able to follow the news? Are you happy to be part of Italian football, or embarrassed?
"I don't know what to say because these days I am not in Italy so I don't know what exactly is happening and with the little I know, I can not judge. I am enjoying the holidays and for the moment, that is all I'm doing."

What would you like to say to the Inter fans?
"The Inter fans have always behaved extremely well with me. They are always great and I just want to tell them thanks. And then, God will decide where my future will be: only he knows. But one thing can be certain: if I stay at Inter, I will give my all to win everything again."

=====

Saying thanks to Inter fans.
Without knowing his future will be.
Only God knows.
THE FUCK?!

Sokrates
12 Jun 11, 08:34
If we can get Sanchez and Nasri with the money by selling Sneijder it would be a good deal.

doekee
12 Jun 11, 08:38
this looks like a farewell :(

Alessandro
12 Jun 11, 08:38
Maybe a strategy to get a little pay rise and contact extension... Their obviously is some real interest out there that he is aware about.

Ed.
12 Jun 11, 08:43
I think he wants to stay but, of course, only God knows what is really in Branca's head. From my understanding, he loves Inter and he wants to stay but it really depends on our board if he is on sale or not. For God Sake.. Branca should never let him go, no matter what. He will still worth 40 millions in 3 years, so why now?

visionary
12 Jun 11, 08:46
Give him the pay raise then, he's worth it. Not like some silly Rambo who wanted the same wages as Eto'o, sulks, and when he gets it, goes hiding in a cave for a season.

Sid
12 Jun 11, 08:46
"only God knows" "If I stay"

WTF?! :wth: :palm:

WES is basically doing everything BUT yelling PLS DON'T FUCKING SELL ME in MM's face....

MM don't you DARE!!!! IF Eto'o is untouchable so should Wes....

I don't care if they offer 50 or 60 mil and their entire team...Wes is irreplaceable..he fits us PERFECTLY!....he doesn't want to go ffs!

if we sell him shame on us :depress:

would be double shame because we would be spending shit loads of money looking for a replacement tht will never be as good as him...MM pls don't do a PEP...

K-E-E-P H-I-M!

Batman
12 Jun 11, 08:52
He said: thanks to the Inter fans, just because he was asked what will he say to them..

And the" "Only God knows.." came, just because he doesnt want to promise something he doesnt know if it will happen or not, he fears that promise will not come, then he'll be hated by the fans..

dynasty27
12 Jun 11, 09:32
Panic mode!!!

Seriously everybody chill the hell out! ;) (One person especially...)

skeet
12 Jun 11, 09:42
before we get a mass panic again it seems obvious to me that sneijder would leave IF THE CLUB ASKED HIM TO, so basically what he is saying is that his transfer is the club's decision and not his, which means that only a crazy ibra type offer would make him leave

Nero Indigo
12 Jun 11, 10:14
Whatever man* I don't think we'd let him go, It's not easy to replace someone like Sneijder. I still believe we'll do the right thing and make him stay. It all comes down to if he wants to leave.

blackmore
12 Jun 11, 10:33
Whatever man* I don't think we'd let him go, It's not easy to replace someone like Sneijder. I still believe we'll do the right thing and make him stay. It all comes down to if he wants to leave.

+1

finally.....some sense!

CafeCordoba
12 Jun 11, 10:57
before we get a mass panic again it seems obvious to me that sneijder would leave IF THE CLUB ASKED HIM TO, so basically what he is saying is that his transfer is the club's decision and not his, which means that only a crazy ibra type offer would make him leave

This. Sneijder doesn't seem wanting out at all. I don't consider that answer as farewell even if it could sound like it if you interpret it as one.

Mad Biscione
12 Jun 11, 11:49
I love Inter, but only God knows...wtf that's a goodbye talk

F U C K MILAN
12 Jun 11, 12:05
wtf wes?

Bruce007
12 Jun 11, 13:50
does he imply the god = moratti? moratti and the gank could be idiots :palm: if they try to sell sneijder with only 33 million,,,now i hate fergayson and chelsea so much:thumbsdo::thumbsdo:, why didn't they try to buy somebody else?

Puma
12 Jun 11, 14:20
As the years pass, football is becoming increasingly distasteful and the players and most of the interviews they give are simply useless soundbytes containing a single sentence that may be worth reading.

Sneijder's most recent comments annoy me and I find myself wishing for the likes of players with a heart and sentiment for being black and blue, namely, Capitano, Cordoba, Materazzi, Stankovic and Eto'o. The rest are just fuckwitted street buskers: toss them a dollar and they will sing to any tune and wear any colours. Disappointing to say the least.

Handoyo
12 Jun 11, 14:52
I interpret this interview as this, in a nutshell: "If Inter decides to sell me, I won't cry a river and will join another club; but I'm not asking to be sold and am happy to stay."

Ed.
12 Jun 11, 14:54
I interpret this interview as this, in a nutshell: "If Inter decides to sell me, I won't cry a river and will join another club; but I'm not asking to be sold and am happy to stay."

Still I don't get it why people get difficulties to understand that. hmmm... *positive injections needed* :D

drake
12 Jun 11, 15:16
If we can get Sanchez and Nasri with the money by selling Sneijder it would be a good deal.

man you dont get it huh... Wes is irreplaceable.He is a FIFA world player of the year in my book.He was the winner in my eyes not Messi.You just can't replace a player of his caliber so easily, and not only that......... the chemistry of this team will be disrupted.... see it takes a while to build a winning chemistry[ see Barcelona,,,, their important players stays] and it might take years to be champions again.Wait and see if this happen, Merda will dominate us and we would be shit in Europe.Wes is the engine of this team just like Xavi is for Barcelona.Selling Wes would be like Barcelona selling Xavi.If this happens I will hate MM for life

A.l.i
12 Jun 11, 15:49
He would only be sold if

1. We get a Huge offer
2. Moratti is able to bring in a suitable replacement.

IndoInterFan
12 Jun 11, 15:49
Reading between the lines, it looks like Sneijder wants to stay but it's Inter's management that is thinking of selling him. :palm: If not, Wes won't keep saying he is happy at Inter and no plans to leave, until the most recent interview. Perhaps in recent days and behind the scenes, MM has just received a very lucrative offer from Chelsea or ManUtd and the urge to make a quick buck by cashing-in on Sniejder is over-riding the desire to build a winning team for the new season. Don't forget he's a businessman after all and Football is really just a business nowadays. Really wish I'm wrong and I am still confident of the odds that Sneijder will stay.

A.l.i
12 Jun 11, 15:52
Reading between the lines, it looks like Sneijder wants to stay but it's Inter's management that is thinking of selling him. :palm: If not, Wes won't keep saying he is happy at Inter and no plans to leave, until the most recent interview. Perhaps in recent days and behind the scenes, MM has just received a very lucrative offer from Chelsea or ManUtd and the urge to make a quick buck by cashing-in on Sniejder is over-riding the desire to build a winning team for the new season. Don't forget he's a businessman after all and Football is really just a business nowadays. Really wish I'm wrong and I am still confident of the odds that Sneijder will stay.

United have certainly targeted Modric. The worry will be from Chelsea. Just hope Abramovich doesn't come up with a "Torres-que" bid again. Common sense says considering current economic conditions, he won't be able to do it again in 6 months but you never know. :(

IndoInterFan
12 Jun 11, 15:54
2. Moratti is able to bring in a suitable replacement.

Like who???? Pastore? He's promising but not in the same league as Sneijder. Xavi? Not in a million chance. What other world class midfielders / playmaker are now available in the transfer market?

Me2
12 Jun 11, 15:56
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmopb3FyjH1qeeyjuo1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmopbtDuIB1qeeyjuo1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmop82JV2O1qeeyjuo1_400.jpg

A.l.i
12 Jun 11, 15:59
Like who???? Pastore? He's promising but not in the same league as Sneijder. Xavi? Not in a million chance. What other world class midfielders / playmaker are now available in the transfer market?

Moratti will have to ask himself that Question when he has a 50 Million $ offer on his hands. But agree on the lack of replacements though. Only Kaka comes to mind.

drake
12 Jun 11, 16:24
Moratti will have to ask himself that Question when he has a 50 Million $ offer on his hands. But agree on the lack of replacements though.
Only Kaka comes to mind.

Yeah KAKA did a great job replacing him at Madrid right. Oh puleeaassseee.;;;;;;;;; there is nobody...

qwertystfu
12 Jun 11, 16:48
If Moratti sell Wes, then we'll be fucked up next season.
And after that, i hope Moratti jump from the Piazza Del Duomo.

SpecialOne
12 Jun 11, 17:11
Come on guys do you really think Moratti is stupid to sell our playmaker?? If we sell :wtf will be buy onother CM ( onother Kharja?? ).
It is simple our team is slow we need faster players.And Wesley will stay..
Chelsea?? wtf is Chelsea they are club whit no history. Their history begin 2005..
_____________TEVEZ___________
Eto'o______Sneijder______Robben (or Sanchez)

Fuckin' love it :D

dynasty27
12 Jun 11, 17:34
If if if..... By using If-sentences, all the sudden MM becomes bull's eye of the target, even though the old man did nothing wrong in the last weeks and months. He might be just chilling in his mansion and some of you kids are already holding your virtual plastic gun towards him...:rollani:

Suneet
12 Jun 11, 19:15
If he wants to continue at Inter then I dont want to sell him. If Man United interest him, lets ask for 50m min.

LO ZIO
12 Jun 11, 19:56
Moratti will have to ask himself that Question when he has a 50 Million $ offer on his hands. But agree on the lack of replacements though. Only Kaka comes to mind.

Kaka? The guy is a class act, but he has been injured for almost 3 years the guy lost his most effective characteristic which is pace. There is no way kaka will be able to complete a full season. Forget about kaka, if wes needs to be replaced we need one of ganso, pastore or ozil, other than that we will be screwing our selves twice.

Pravesh
12 Jun 11, 20:24
I would love Sneijder to stay with us for atleast one more season. By next season, we might be able to find a suitable replacement if he really has to be sold and other clubs still want him badly (€€). The reason why I don't want him to be sold this season is coz we are in the process of rebuilding our midfield and having a whole new midfield (except Cambiasso) would be a huge risk for sure.

Let Sanchez come first (if he comes, he might play upfront in 4-3-3), Banega (?) or ?? and let them gel with Cambiasso-Sneijder instead of completely changing the whole midfield. If we have to make money, there is Maicon to be sold (who really wants to join Real - seems so?). He won't fetch €€ like Sneijder but getting rid of both Maicon and Sneijder in the same transfer market is quite risky.

:)

Nero Indigo
12 Jun 11, 20:34
I would love Sneijder to stay with us for atleast one more season. By next season, we might be able to find a suitable replacement if he really has to be sold and other clubs still want him badly (€€). The reason why I don't want him to be sold this season is coz we are in the process of rebuilding our midfield and having a whole new midfield (except Cambiasso) would be a huge risk for sure.

Let Sanchez come first (if he comes, he might play upfront in 4-3-3), Banega (?) or ?? and let them gel with Cambiasso-Sneijder instead of completely changing the whole midfield. If we have to make money, there is Maicon to be sold (who really wants to join Real - seems so?). He won't fetch €€ like Sneijder but getting rid of both Maicon and Sneijder in the same transfer market is quite risky.

:)

B-U-L-L-S-E-Y-E!

Choppin Onions
12 Jun 11, 22:35
As the years pass, football is becoming increasingly distasteful and the players and most of the interviews they give are simply useless soundbytes containing a single sentence that may be worth reading.

Sneijder's most recent comments annoy me and I find myself wishing for the likes of players with a heart and sentiment for being black and blue, namely, Capitano, Cordoba, Materazzi, Stankovic and Eto'o. The rest are just fuckwitted street buskers: toss them a dollar and they will sing to any tune and wear any colours. Disappointing to say the least.

This is life nowadays though. It's all about the dollars, the euros, the pounds, etc.... People are more obsessed with money now more than ever. Pro athletes and their agents are the worst of the bunch.

Joss
13 Jun 11, 01:43
There is no like for like replacement for Sneijder, but that's not the point. He's a great player but his sale will create the revenue for*investments in younger talents *Sanchez, pastore, Benega > Sneijder
Not saying his sale will free up the cash to get the above players as it would take more that.
If Wesley were to get injured this team would suffer without him during a season cause this squad has no competitive repalcement for him this is the issue that needs to be resolved

This squad with Sneijder is not competitive enough!

A.l.i
13 Jun 11, 15:33
There is no like for like replacement for Sneijder, but that's not the point. He's a great player but his sale will create the revenue for*investments in younger talents *Sanchez, pastore, Benega > Sneijder
Not saying his sale will free up the cash to get the above players as it would take more that.
If Wesley were to get injured this team would suffer without him during a season cause this squad has no competitive repalcement for him this is the issue that needs to be resolved

This squad with Sneijder is not competitive enough!

We did it with Ibra.

Suneet
13 Jun 11, 16:42
I love him, but nobody's irreplaceable. Doesnt mean we should let him go for nothing. If he wants a raise frankly, I'd give him one.

LO ZIO
13 Jun 11, 21:02
I love him, but nobody's irreplaceable. Doesnt mean we should let him go for nothing. If he wants a raise frankly, I'd give him one.

Twice a year? I remember he got a pay rise at the begining after the super. Why on earth would he ask for a rise, i love wes but becoming greedy for nothing is just bullshit, frankly this year wes was not as good as when he joined us. If he wants more money he should earns it. Depending on this years result all of our squad should get pay cut except for etoo

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
13 Jun 11, 23:33
I dont think anyone, Sun included, said Wes asked for a raise. If I understood Sun, I think he was just trying to say we should do all to keep Wesley. Not necessarily that Wesley asked for a raise.

I disagree with you on the "replaceable" thing Sun. No one is irreplaceable, that is a true statement when you are vague....but in the short term, Wes is irreplaceable of sorts. We can offload him for x million dollars, but then will we be able to replace him in the next couple of months with a player that can actually be effective? We can get Kaka, but he is not een willing to come here (he is a true BBilan faithful), Modric will be a gamble, not to mention that Spurs are not even interested in talks. A bunch of other options are slightly over average players at best.
Ofcourse in the long term, nothing is irreplaceable.

Pajo
13 Jun 11, 23:37
Ibra was replaced... CR was replaced for ManU... EVERYONE can be replaced, with the correct amount of money, and of course luck...

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
13 Jun 11, 23:44
Ibra was replaced... CR was replaced for ManU... EVERYONE can be replaced, with the correct amount of money, and of course luck...

Pajo...again, again, AGAIN: In the long run everything, every position (i dont beleive in saying a human being is replaceble, just my moral beleif lol) can be replaced IN THE LONG RUN! Ibra's case as we all know is largely due to luck! Pep's feeling handed us a life line, we could hardly dream of! It took Man U 2 years (actually in all honestly they still haven't replaced CR7's wing!) My point is: we can definitely replace any player, but with the current market (contract inflation, availability etc.) IT IS NOT technically, nor financially viable for us to attempt selling him now.

Pajo
13 Jun 11, 23:56
I know what you said :P And i mentioned those players who were best in their teams before sold, and both were replaced in SHORT terms :P That was my point. :)

If we sell Wes, we should do that for over 45 mils, probably more. Find the most adequate replacement, let's say Nasri. Yeah, i know it would be downgrade, but Nasri is still quality player that can replace wes, and with the rest money, even improve the other positions that need improvement... My point was that, with correct amount of money (which we will probably and hopefully get) and with little luck, we can make even better team than we will with Sneijder...

I'm still against selling him though... :D

Suneet
14 Jun 11, 06:55
The money we will make from Sneijder's transfer is what we gain in short term. I still think we can sell him BUT only if he doesnt want to stay here. I dont want another Maicon case...

dynasty27
14 Jun 11, 06:56
Selling a player for a big amount of money doesn't necessarily guarantee that you will also definitely get the players you want then. It depends on timing & the needs of the other parties (players/clubs).

Inter<3
14 Jun 11, 08:05
Buy King Kharja - CHECKED
Sell Wesley Sneijder to pay for King Kharja's transfer fee - To DO ....

./pukes

Mad Biscione
14 Jun 11, 08:57
Hope he will stay, woudl be a major blow to our team

LO ZIO
14 Jun 11, 11:16
Tuesday 14 June, 2011
Moratti concerned by Sneijder

Inter President Massimo Moratti admits that he is worried Wesley Sneijder could leave. He also rubbished reports of contact with Marcelo Bielsa.

Sneijder’s future at San Siro is no longer assured after he opened the door to an exit following links with Chelsea and Manchester United.

“I love Inter with all my heart,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “But only God will decide where my future lies.”

Moratti, speaking outside his Milan offices this morning, stated: “It was sad to hear those comments.”

Sneijder joined the Nerazzurri giants in the summer of 2009 from Real Madrid at the specific request of then boss Jose Mourinho.

He marked his first season in Italy by winning the Scudetto, Champions League and Coppa Italia. He also reached the World Cup Final with Holland that same term.

This time around, he’s lifted the Italian Cup, the Italian Super Cup and the Club World Cup.

Meanwhile, Moratti also rejected today’s front-page lead on the Gazzetta that he spoke with Bielsa at the weekend.

The paper suggests that the Inter owner telephoned the Argentine tactician, who recently resigned as Chile Coach, to ask whether he would be willing to boss Inter at some stage in the future.

“There has been no contact with Bielsa, I deny everything,” Moratti continued. “Leonardo is an excellent Coach.”

F U C K MILAN
14 Jun 11, 12:30
i love wes and he disappointed me by those comments.... if he leaves and we replace him with 2 of nasir, sanchez or hazard, lets just say i wount be devastated

no one is irreplaceable

but again just a day before that he said he doesnt want to leave inter, media could be manipulating this shit as usual

junior55
14 Jun 11, 13:15
I don't want to blame sneijer for saying that only god knows his future . He has every right to say so . All the time he has expressed his desire to stay at inter and his love for the club , players and the city but what he has got in return from the club in terms of media declarations ,nothing . He reads newspapers like every one of us does and he sees all this roumors and no one denying those .
When the roumor milito-genoa came out moratti , paolilo and others declared that he would stay at inter at 100% and the roumor soon after stopped and the same happened for eto'o.
While for maicon and sneijder we read BS like Fair Play , economic needs , selling before buying and other BS like that . No one says that sneijder is the best AM in the world , a key player for inter and the club won't sell him . This are the kind of words that a player of sneijdr's calibre should hear from his club and as long as he doesn't he has every right to be dubious about his future when a manager like ferguson asks for him.

Tanel
14 Jun 11, 13:35
Am I the only one who isn't even vaguely panicing with all this stuff? I trust both Sneijder and our board.

I am 100% convinced that Sneijder has no problems with staying in here.
However if the interest from some clubs is genuine and they make an offer, I'm sure our board will only accept an offer that is worth accepting - an offer that will give us the ability to make us stronger. At this moment I don't think ManU, Chelsea are prepared to offer that amount. In this current market situation, the prices rumored to be offered are an insult that don't even deserve a proper response and I'm sure our board is not willing to give Sneijder away unless they know they can get a top class replacement for that money and have a significiant amount left.

DARi0
14 Jun 11, 14:21
Panic mode!!!

I AM in panic mode :confused: my mood is totally fucked up since I read these statements [Sneijder & Moratti]. If he really wants to stay, he shouldn't say things like that! Why would he play with us [fans] like that? :dazed:

man you dont get it huh... Wes is irreplaceable.He is a FIFA world player of the year in my book.He was the winner in my eyes not Messi.You just can't replace a player of his caliber so easily, and not only that......... the chemistry of this team will be disrupted.... see it takes a while to build a winning chemistry[ see Barcelona,,,, their important players stays] and it might take years to be champions again.Wait and see if this happen, Merda will dominate us and we would be shit in Europe.Wes is the engine of this team just like Xavi is for Barcelona.Selling Wes would be like Barcelona selling Xavi.If this happens I will hate MM for life
+1 READ THAT AGAIN! He is irreplaceable for us right now, he's our core, he's our brain. Just look at the Coppa Italia final! Remember how RARE players like him are! Why do you think Man Utd want to sign Sneijder and NOT PASTORE or any other overrated kid?! BECAUSE HE'S THE SHIT!! And he already has a bond with us. Fuckin do everything possible to keep him happy!

We did it with Ibra.
We replaced Ibra with 5 players, HALF A TEAM!! You don't have space to buy and play 5 Nasris. Fuck Nasri! Keep Sneijder. Branca should come out and say THAT was the coup of the summer, keeping Sneijder!

This year's Jose Mourinho - why Inter must do everything they can to stop Wesley Sneijder joining Manchester United or Chelsea

Last summer they lost their inspirational treble-winning coach, and over the next couple of months the Nerazzurri have a fight on their hands to keep their key playmaker
Jun 14, 2011 10:00:00 AM

By Kris Voakes

Love is in the air in Italian football right now. As Gianluigi Buffon gets ready to follow Federico Balzaretti in walking down the aisle this week, Alexandre Pato has been snapped on holiday with his boss-cum-better half Barbara Berlusconi, and Wesley Sneijder is currently living it up in California with his wife Yolanthe. But the Dutchman is preparing to face slightly more important questions than what flavour of ice cream to buy in the coming weeks, as his Inter future hangs in the balance.

In the past seven days, Sneijder has told the press that he has no reason to leave the Nerazzurri, but then followed up by saying “I love Inter with all my heart, but God only knows what my future holds”. It’s not exactly the “I’m staying” statement that the club’s fans would have been looking for, and resembles the platitudes offered by Jose Mourinho last summer before he left Pinetina for Real Madrid. And just as the ‘Special One’ proved to be a huge loss to the club ahead of their far from flattering 2010-11 campaign, the departure of Sneijder at this juncture could be a massive blow.

After a year in which he led Inter to an unprecedented treble and scored five goals as the Netherlands came within a whisker of winning the World Cup, he was scandalously overlooked for the podium positions at the Fifa Ballon d’Or awards. There was talk in Milan at the time that had Sneijder played for a Manchester United or a Barcelona he’d have been a stick-on for first place. And following a season blighted by lethargy on the back of his 2010 exertions, the Red Devils and Chelsea are leading the race to take him away from San Siro.

The loss of the playmaker would be perhaps the biggest blow that Inter could suffer this summer. Last year it was all about Mourinho, and everyone automatically knew that the club would not be the same without him. This time around it’s arguable that Samuel Eto’o is the man the Nerazzurri really need to avoid losing. But in Sneijder they have a matchwinner of the type they have not possessed in a long time. Yes, Eto’o’s goals carried them a long way last season, but in their treble year it was the performances of Sneijder which made them an all-conquering outfit on the continent as well as in Italy. It was he who dragged them to an extra level, and if they are to become feared again abroad, then the No. 10 has to stay.

Should they have the former Ajax star refreshed and back in the line-up this coming campaign then he has the ability to make them champions of Italy once more and again push them far in Europe. But without him there would be a massive hole, with the likes of Dejan Stankovic and Houssine Kharja the primary candidates to step in. A new signing would be needed, but there are not many like Sneijder out there at the moment, hence the pursuit for his services from England.

From the player’s point of view, a move to Manchester United might be the perfect next step. They are a team dominating at home – as were the Nerazzurri when he signed in 2009 – but also a regular presence at the business end in the Champions League. That’s the kind of setup Sneijder needs to be a part of. So it’s now up to Massimo Moratti and Leonardo to persuade him that he can get exactly that at San Siro, and they need to show that they can match his ambition. If not, and he becomes a lost love in the same mould as Mourinho, it could be a stake to the heart of Inter's title hopes.

If I were Moratti, I would buy a huge agency in Milano and constantly hire Sneijder's wife - keep her busy & happy! Or at least pay them to do so!!

bibonzo
14 Jun 11, 15:22
Fuck this shit! If he gets the pass to move, no matter how much money involved, I'll buy a plain ticket to Milano and burn Moratti's personal seat in Meazza. If fucking Bayern could keep Ribery at the club with all the public bitching we can do the same to Sneijder.

Absolutely no excuse for selling him! Fucking Gazzetta and other Italian papers started this shit rumors and gave him bad ideas! We shod organize a beating for this dirty reporters!

jmaster
14 Jun 11, 15:35
Sneijder will stay at Inter. Convince yourselves about that.

Suneet
14 Jun 11, 15:44
Again, Branca needs to call up his agent and ask, does you client want to stay here? Or should we start talks with clubs? Its something Branca and Lerby have to do, nothing that Wes can do. Any player will welcome interest from other big clubs.

Ed.
14 Jun 11, 19:13
I think it should be the other wa around. Branca should call his agent that Wesley is staying. end of story. switch off the fax machine!

dynasty27
14 Jun 11, 19:27
If I were Moratti, I would buy a huge agency in Milano and constantly hire Sneijder's wife - keep her busy & happy! Or at least pay them to do so!!Yea sir. That's it. It has mostly to do with his bitch-ass Yolanthe, yet these moaning kids are talking serious shit about MM. It's just freaking pathetic. And it seems like all the sudden everybody forget what Wesley talked about just one week ago when he was asked about Manchester's interest.

"There is a family atmosphere at Inter and there are all the ingredients to aim high.
Milan is marvellous, picturesque and full of elegance. I love it. At the moment I am very happy here and I don't see why I should leave."

All the sudden this is forgotten? He just said that few days ago. Did he said that just to state that only God knows where I'll be and shit? Words can be twisted so easily. Stop riding on Michael ['s last part of the GDS interview].;)

He should go on holiday with Yolanthe now, at best somewhere out of Europe so that he won't have to give interviews to the recalcatifucking media.

Luka
14 Jun 11, 19:52
I think it should be the other wa around. Branca should call his agent that Wesley is staying. end of story. switch off the fax machine!
It's not always good to do that, as we see what happened to Maicon.

On the other hand... it's not always bad, as we seen with Ronaldo story when Ferguson kept him for 1 more year. I guess it all depends on the character of the player, and on the character of a coach.

Ed.
14 Jun 11, 20:17
It's not always good to do that, as we see what happened to Maicon.

On the other hand... it's not always bad, as we seen with Ronaldo story when Ferguson kept him for 1 more year. I guess it all depends on the character of the player, and on the character of a coach.

True. but Maicon is reaching his end of career. Wesley is at his peak. Another 2-3 years he would still have the same price tag.

Adriano@10
14 Jun 11, 21:05
I still say it s plain stupid to let sneijder go now! Especially for the rumored 40 mio, looking at the other prices out there we should ask for nothing less then 60mio considering how important he s to our game plus the fact that he s best years are still ahead of him. I still cant think of any replacement of his quality who we could get for 40+ mio.

CafeCordoba
14 Jun 11, 21:11
Am I the only one who isn't even vaguely panicing with all this stuff? I trust both Sneijder and our board.

I am 100% convinced that Sneijder has no problems with staying in here.
However if the interest from some clubs is genuine and they make an offer, I'm sure our board will only accept an offer that is worth accepting - an offer that will give us the ability to make us stronger. At this moment I don't think ManU, Chelsea are prepared to offer that amount. In this current market situation, the prices rumored to be offered are an insult that don't even deserve a proper response and I'm sure our board is not willing to give Sneijder away unless they know they can get a top class replacement for that money and have a significiant amount left.

You're not. I find this almost hilarious how people go apeshit over this media BULLSHIT. Yes, it is nothing but BULLSHIT. They have made this whole debacle. Sneijder stays as long as Moratti doesn't want to sell and that situation stays as it his as long as those British giants don't offer some real money.

There's nothing to worry about.

dicqsz
14 Jun 11, 21:48
NEYMAR+GANSO+SANCHEZ+PASTORE+FABREGAS+G.ROSSI+BEDT NER ^_^:star::boogy::lol:

---------- Post added at 21:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:44 ----------

WESLEY SNEIJDER MUST STAY @ INTERNAZIONALE!!!

Bruce007
15 Jun 11, 07:42
Wes:[Then, only God will decide where my future lies]
asssume god is moratti..and the god says STAY!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

DARi0
15 Jun 11, 08:13
I still say it s plain stupid to let sneijder go now! Especially for the rumored 40 mio, looking at the other prices out there we should ask for nothing less then 60mio considering how important he s to our game plus the fact that he s best years are still ahead of him. I still cant think of any replacement of his quality who we could get for 40+ mio.
+1 :thumbsup:

Why sell him for 40m Euro?! To buy Pastore for 50m?! :palm:

I saw an interesting comment:

Sneijder was a key player in the treble and is one of the best Inter have but he struggled this year primarily because Inter decided to employ a possession game rather than Sneijders prefered direct game. If Inter decide to continue playing possession football then Sneijder will be wasted and continue to be frustrated. If they revert to a counter, or direct football then Sneijder should be kept. Same situation with Milito.

Maybe Sneijder would prefer a different manager rather than Leo ;)

Anyway... KEEP SNEIJDER! REMEMBER HIS INSANE FREE KICKS!! He's a true #10!

dynasty27
15 Jun 11, 08:24
"There is a family atmosphere at Inter and there are all the ingredients to aim high.
Milan is marvellous, picturesque and full of elegance. I love it. At the moment I am very happy here and I don't see why I should leave."

End of story.

b4h4mooth
15 Jun 11, 09:49
If 40 M arrives ---- Bang , definetly he is going with nice new paycheck and Moratti will be happy get that 40 M to boost his summer market.

thorn
15 Jun 11, 10:11
Its funny how United cant afford a Croatian player who wont be able to play Champions league football while they can afford Holland's best playmaker who will be able to challenge for CL and Scudetto with Inter according to rumors.Media are just exaggerating things.

Ed.
15 Jun 11, 10:13
If MM accepts 40 m from Chelsea or Man U, MM needs to leave the President office. Chelsea paid 50 m for fernando goalless! We should get 70-80 m. No one is willing to offer that sum? Then forget it, Wes is staying.

Puma
15 Jun 11, 11:22
Friday, 10 June 2011:
"The city of Milan is marvellous, picturesque, full of elegance and I love it. At the moment I am very happy here and I don't see why I should leave.”

Sunday, 12 June 2011:
“I love Inter with all my heart, but I don’t know if I’ll stay.”

Tuesday, 14 June 2011:
“I love Inter with all my heart,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “But only God will decide where my future lies.”

Very meaningful words to the press. I am proud he is an Inter player.

I presently liken Inter as a club to a pathetic guy on whom women dump on. As soon as there is a better offer on the table our players do not hesitate to leave. I think it is embarrassing. The only thing that is of greater embarrassment is the demise of the club from Treble winners to being satisfied with the Coppa Italia. Fuck off!

Batman
15 Jun 11, 14:09
Friday, 10 June 2011:
"The city of Milan is marvellous, picturesque, full of elegance and I love it. At the moment I am very happy here and I don't see why I should leave.”

Sunday, 12 June 2011:
“I love Inter with all my heart, but I don’t know if I’ll stay.”

Tuesday, 14 June 2011:

Very meaningful words to the press. I am proud he is an Inter player.

I presently liken Inter as a club to a pathetic guy on whom women dump on. As soon as there is a better offer on the table our players do not hesitate to leave. I think it is embarrassing. The only thing that is of greater embarrassment is the demise of the club from Treble winners to being satisfied with the Coppa Italia. Fuck off!

:palm:

Handoyo
15 Jun 11, 15:17
"But only God will decide where my future lies."

I really don't get why fans gets into panic mode everytime their players say this. It's something that everyone has uttered and probably only 1% of them really left the club.

blackmore
15 Jun 11, 15:19

I really don't get why fans gets into panic mode everytime their players say this. It's something that everyone has uttered and probably only 1% of them really left the club.

apparently its MM whos not happy this time han...and you know what happens when he gets pissed off!

Omar
15 Jun 11, 15:53
in the other thread of (Daily rumors) ... there's been mentioned (40m + 22m) ... but i didn't understand the 22m .. ????

Handoyo
15 Jun 11, 16:01
apparently its MM whos not happy this time han...and you know what happens when he gets pissed off!
The original quote was

Q: Wesley Sneijder said: "God only knows if I'll stay at Inter."
A: "Having said the day before that he would be very happy to stay with the Inter family..."

In one note, yes you can interpret it as MM being unhappy. But I think MM could also be re-iterating that Sneijder said he is happy at Inter, so why the heck is these media sharks keep heckling MM/Inter about it?

Anyways, I'm optimistic that he'd stay. As I've said before, I think Sneijder is happy with us, and won't pressure Inter to sell him this summer. If we accept Chelsea's or Man Utd's offers though, than Inter only have themselves to blame for losing one of the world's best midfielder.

blackmore
15 Jun 11, 16:11
lets not under estimate the power of the pussy....

wes is head over heals for this chick, and if she wants to move to england to further her career, im pretty sure he go!

Handoyo
15 Jun 11, 16:14
Pretty sure Milan would be a better place for Yolanthe's career. The city is definitely more fashionable compared to London or Manchester.

Unless Yolanthe wanna be a pop star and sing some English songs...

These footballers need to grow some balls though. First Sheva, then Tevez, and now Sneijder.

blackmore
15 Jun 11, 16:16
well shes caught the tv bug....

shes been doing shows in LA now and theres news that she might be starting work in london soon!

dynasty27
15 Jun 11, 16:23
She can do that on her own. If she wants to take Wes there, La Familia de Don Moratti will rape her ass outta town!:|

Suneet
15 Jun 11, 16:50
She even tweeted that she has started writing her own songs. Well lets just show him what happened to Sheva when he wanted to move because of family.

Adriano@10
15 Jun 11, 17:07
Damn moratti is starting to get on my nerves, i mean i love the man and i am in no position to criticize him but wtf is he thinking! first sneijder always says that he want to stay and moratti does nothing to stop the rumors of wes leaving and now wes once says he s not sure what the future holds for him and moratti straight away comes out and says that he s disappointed by these comments I mean WTF?

Also latest rumors say Manu are concentrating on wes coz they think modric is to expensive it would be a epic fail if we truly value wes less the tottenham value modric.

thorn
15 Jun 11, 19:07
Damn moratti is starting to get on my nerves, i mean i love the man and i am in no position to criticize him but wtf is he thinking! first sneijder always says that he want to stay and moratti does nothing to stop the rumors of wes leaving and now wes once says he s not sure what the future holds for him and moratti straight away comes out and says that he s disappointed by these comments I mean WTF?

Also latest rumors say Manu are concentrating on wes coz they think modric is to expensive it would be a epic fail if we truly value wes less the tottenham value modric.
we sucked 8m out of Roma(8m for them is like 800m for Real) for Burdisso who had one year remaining on his contract,around 40m+Eto for Ibra and were able to stand against the biggest transfer bullies known as Real Madrid last season.We are not the same team who gave away Pirlo and Seedrof for peanuts and deadwood.

Puma
15 Jun 11, 23:47

Handoyo, I would not say I am in a panic over Sneijder's comments. I dislike the turnaround or change in view over the course of four days. Further, God has nothing to do with whether he stays at Inter and I find his comments insult our intelligence.

Personally, I think Inter have bigger problems than the possible departure or Sneijder. Finding a coach would be a good start as the club cannot make moves on the transfer market without knowing who is going to coach the club. But knowing Inter, they will wait for preseason to begin and Zanetti will unpack our new coach from his suitcase for the first training session.

Big Willy
16 Jun 11, 21:17
Mediaset claims that MM will accept one offer between ManU (35M) or Chelsea (Essien+Malouda) and The replacement will be Samir Nasri.. Not a bad deal tbh, i would take Chelsea offer, 25M + Essien, not Malouda ffs.

Omar
16 Jun 11, 21:47
Mediaset claims that MM will accept one offer between ManU (35M) or Chelsea (Essien+Malouda) and The replacement will be Samir Nasri.. Not a bad deal tbh, i would take Chelsea offer, 25M + Essien, not Malouda ffs.

what ... Malouda is great ...

and i think it was MM who asked for such a trade ... it wasn't Chelsea's offer ... :)

Nyall
16 Jun 11, 21:58
Great another 30+ year old. :) Well he is a winger and would compliment our other star signing this summer, Sculli quite well....

I'm loving the determination that Moratti and Co. are showing to retain our Coppa Italia. :proud:

DIN011
16 Jun 11, 22:16
Essien and Malouda + 25M for Sneijder?! Take it. Great deal.

Omar
16 Jun 11, 22:37
Great another 30+ year old. :) Well he is a winger and would compliment our other star signing this summer, Sculli quite well....

I'm loving the determination that Moratti and Co. are showing to retain our Coppa Italia. :proud:

Malouda is a tactical & statical player more than that skillful winger ....

u got a point ... but a deal of Essien+Malouda is great

Il Divin Codino
16 Jun 11, 23:24

:lol::dielaugh:

---------- Post added at 16:24 ---------- Previous post was at 16:22 ----------

Essien and Malouda + 25M for Sneijder?! Take it. Great deal.

no, he said Essien and Maloud for Sneijder. And he wants Essien + 25M instead

Big Willy
17 Jun 11, 00:45
no, he said Essien and Maloud for Sneijder. And he wants Essien + 25M instead

Exactly

DIN011
17 Jun 11, 01:13
Exactly

Sorry, my bad.

Man Utd really think we would accept 35m? :palm:

blackmore
17 Jun 11, 01:16
never know with MM...

blekdood
17 Jun 11, 01:18
Pretty sure Milan would be a better place for Yolanthe's career. The city is definitely more fashionable compared to London or Manchester.

Unless Yolanthe wanna be a pop star and sing some English songs...

These footballers need to grow some balls though. First Sheva, then Tevez, and now Sneijder.

Balls aint got nothing to do with their decisions. Its all about family. Not the wives. The family. Everything they do is for their family.

Big Willy
17 Jun 11, 01:36
Sorry, my bad.

Man Utd really think we would accept 35m? :palm:

It's a stupid offer indeed but you never know.

snake
17 Jun 11, 03:41
I'm going to be hated for this...35 is probably his TRUE market value. 15 to 35 in 2 seasons.

but I think if Sneijder wanted to leave and asked for a request...he will leave @ 35 Million. No more, No less.

He will only be worth 50 million by over capitalisation.

blackmore
17 Jun 11, 03:59
35-40 is a good number...

but with all the bs transfers nowadays i want nothing under 40!

rockball
17 Jun 11, 04:44
I'm going to be hated for this...35 is probably his TRUE market value. 15 to 35 in 2 seasons.

but I think if Sneijder wanted to leave and asked for a request...he will leave @ 35 Million. No more, No less.

No. He was worth 20-22 when we got him Imo. Just because we got a bargain doesn't mean we give a bargain now. When players like Luiz and Torres and the young signings Manu is doing are going for 20 and 50m, no way should Sneijder be less than 40.

Nyall
17 Jun 11, 05:03
In a world where Andy Carroll is sold for 35 million, Wesley Sneijder is worth 60 or possibly 70.

NeonBlade
17 Jun 11, 05:30
Sneijder must not be allowed to leave Inter. At any cost.

Pajo
17 Jun 11, 05:31

True... But in the same time, players with double the less quality were bought for the same money (Carrol), Sneijder is woth double that :P

edit: yeah, others said it as well :lol:

Suneet
17 Jun 11, 07:13
I dont think Essien and Malouda is what MM is looking for.

I think he made it clear we are goin to go with younger players on the market. We will not buy any of those 28+ players "at their peak". Essien+Malouda would demand huge salaries and more recently Essien has said he doesnt want to move. Malouda to me is a very on/off player, undecided.

But if we sell Wes, I'm pretty sure it will be cash.

Universe
17 Jun 11, 08:03
In a world where Andy Carroll is sold for 35 million, Wesley Sneijder is worth 60 or possibly 70.

I thought Andy Carrol was 41 million? :lol:

Stefan
17 Jun 11, 10:52

In a normal market yes but in a market where fucking carrol,bent,ect go for big bucks the value rises a lot.

Especially with all of man city,chelsea and man utd wanting him, I wouldn't be happy with less then €45/50 million.

Omar
17 Jun 11, 13:47
in the other thread of (Daily rumors) ... there's been mentioned (40m + 22m) ... but i didn't understand the 22m .. ????

still no one answered .. ??!

vitomins
17 Jun 11, 13:51
still no one answered .. ??!

The 22m is how much money we would make on the transfer. We paid 15m for Sneijder plus paid him 3m in bonuses which equals 18m. 40m-18m = 22m.

gesi-ny
17 Jun 11, 13:58
Even less then 22m since Sneijder got paid during these two years. Still good profit though. Then again are we here to copy and paste teams like Ajax who pick, develop and sell players or are we here to win trophies? If he wants to go, fine. No discounts and replace him with someone who can make the team better then what it is.

Omar
17 Jun 11, 14:03
i still think that 40m is the least to accept for him ...

jmaster
17 Jun 11, 14:19
Sneijder leaving talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

Omar
17 Jun 11, 14:23
now there's a serious question.... with all this new drama, what about Nasri's reasons to leave Arsenal who's rumored to be the lack of success, ambitions and so on......

with the latest drama at Inter, Nasri would imagine the same thing !! ... no ?

perika
17 Jun 11, 14:39
Sneijder must not be allowed to leave Inter. At any cost.

dude if Snejder leave Inter im pretty sure Etoo will do same thing :( i dont like this scenario but MArket make rules and money talks

Adriano@10
17 Jun 11, 16:52
once again i doubt that we ll sell sneijder for anything less the 50 mio of course 35-40 mio seems like a fair price considering that we paid 15 but if you look at the current valuation of similar player in the market (Modric, Pastore) they are valued higher the those 40 mio and both are not on wes s level. Also i like to compare sneijder s situation to the one of kaka when he got sold to madrid he had the same age as sneijder has now and had about the same importance to milan as sneijder has to us plus i think they re both about the same quality and kaka woud never have been sold for 40-45mio.

Big Willy
17 Jun 11, 18:55

You forgot Joleon Lescott, sold for 30 Million lol stupid Man City

Bes
18 Jun 11, 00:10
Tbh, to me it sound all summer-stuff and naahh-we-still-staying shit. Neither Eto'o, nor Wes are leaving. Mark my words fellas.

DIN011
18 Jun 11, 03:10
Tbh, to me it sound all summer-stuff and naahh-we-still-staying shit. Neither Eto'o, nor Wes are leaving. Mark my words fellas.

You're right tbh, fella.

Suneet
18 Jun 11, 07:29
What sucks is that Wes isnt even saying anything... its like he invited offers. Also now Modric has come out and said he would like to stay on in London and that Chelsea is a great club and that the Tottenham president has a gentleman's agreement to accept a bid if it comes from a big club.

blackmore
18 Jun 11, 07:32
yolanthe wants to go bro...

im tellin ya.

Suneet
18 Jun 11, 07:40
Not that I'm not agreeing. They are in Vegas now for 3 days...

If he wants to go, I dont mind selling him HOWEVER, we need to get atleast 40m or above and I dont see Man United spending that much on a single player. I hope I'm right. Also if Chelsea get Modric, which looks likely coz there were direct quotes and everything, then we cant even have a bidding war.

If we are going to lose of our our best players then we need to get a lot of cash.

blackmore
18 Jun 11, 07:56
someones been reading twitter....

btw they are still in LA, leaving for vegas tonight

rfU
19 Jun 11, 13:07
how much could we get Nasri for? Like 10m? Sell Wes for 35m, Nas for 10m, 25m profit.... not bad.

Harpsabu
19 Jun 11, 13:49
According to Englsih papers, Wes staying at Inter isnt even on the cards. However, Im not concerned about Wes leaving. Hes still happy in Milan, its not as if he is demanding a transfer. If he said, "I want to leave", then it would be different. But until then, its silly even talking about replacements, because Massimo wont do business for his star players, fact. :)

Doffy
19 Jun 11, 13:53
According to Englsih papers, Wes staying at Inter isnt even on the cards. However, Im not concerned about Wes leaving. Hes still happy in Milan, its not as if he is demanding a transfer. If he said, "I want to leave", then it would be different. But until then, its silly even talking about replacements, because Massimo wont do business for his star players, fact. :)

you mean our two starplayers etoo and sneijder. alright

Universe
19 Jun 11, 14:01
how much could we get Nasri for? Like 10m? Sell Wes for 35m, Nas for 10m, 25m profit.... not bad.

Nasri? 10m?

I don't particularly like the player but 10 is a joke. Consider he's had a strong season, is young and is from the EPL, where players are always stupidly overvalued.

10m?

Batman
19 Jun 11, 14:09
Nasri? 10m?

I don't particularly like the player but 10 is a joke. Consider he's had a strong season, is young and is from the EPL, where players are always stupidly overvalued.

10m?

Maybe 15m since his contract will expire next season I think, but the thing is.. Sneijder for 35m is easily a :palm:

DIN011
19 Jun 11, 14:26
Maybe 15m since his contract will expire next season I think, but the thing is.. Sneijder for 35m is easily a :palm:

Exactly. :palm:

mufc19
19 Jun 11, 14:46
Looks like he's coming to Old Trafford yeah? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqIt2pd_m-E

Domenico
19 Jun 11, 14:52
Looks like he's coming to Old Trafford yeah? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqIt2pd_m-E

great, man utd trolls :palm:

blackmore
19 Jun 11, 14:53
tabloids....

but i said this before, yolanthe has him by the balls, so i wouldnt be surprised 1 bit if he left!

mufc19
19 Jun 11, 15:05
he could've ended the speculation there and said he loves your club.. i guess he's waiting for an offer so he can finally put in a transfer request. eh lads?:D
this lad was made for united.. its just a matter of time now. modric will go to chelsea. we take sneijder. you lot can buy another cm.. makes sense right?;)

Rimpel
19 Jun 11, 15:06
Yeah keep dreaming :lol:

blackmore
19 Jun 11, 15:27
he could've ended the speculation there and said he loves your club.. i guess he's waiting for an offer so he can finally put in a transfer request. eh lads?:D
this lad was made for united.. its just a matter of time now. modric will go to chelsea. we take sneijder. you lot can buy another cm.. makes sense right?;)

70 mill and hes yours!

no doubt he could have ended all speculation there and then, but its obvious hes waiting for an offer. next week his manager is going to meet up with branca, which is about the time we should get an "official" offer from manure!

he loves his wife too much to dissapoint her, and if she wants to move to england for her career, he will do it!

mufc19
19 Jun 11, 15:27
Yolanthe sounded happy though upon mentioning Man United.:D You can't blame him for wanting to leave though. Your club is in decline since mourinho left.:dielaugh:

Native
19 Jun 11, 15:33
^ oh my god are you serious

just go away man, really, im getting all emotional too see how manure fans start coming here thinking they can get him, thats how pathetic it is... omfg :palm:

But i cant wait too laugh at you when you find out he's staying here. Not that you will have the balls to still show up by then but whatever

Domenico
19 Jun 11, 15:38
Yolanthe sounded happy though upon mentioning Man United.:D You can't blame him for wanting to leave though. Your club is in decline since mourinho left.:dielaugh:

Ok.

mufc19
19 Jun 11, 15:41
he will leave for around 30 mil. he will put in a transfer request once we make a preliminary offer and MM will have no choice but to sell him. Unless he wants to risk the chance of taking it to the transfer deadline resulting to your club not being able to find a replacement.:D

Domenico
19 Jun 11, 15:44
he will leave for around 30 mil. he will put in a transfer request once we make a preliminary offer and MM will have no choice but to sell him. Unless he wants to risk the chance of taking it to the transfer deadline resulting to your club not being able to find a replacement.:D

:palm: good luck trying to convice Moratti to accept 30m , regardless whether he wants to leave or not. And btw, he has never said he wants to leave. all rumours and media bs.
Oh wait didnt man utd just withdraw their interest ? oh yeah thats right. :D

DIN011
19 Jun 11, 15:46

Universe
19 Jun 11, 16:15
no doubt he could have ended all speculation there and then

It wasn't remotely surprising but have to be disappointed he didn't.

he loves his wife too much to dissapoint her, and if she wants to move to england for her career, he will do it!

Definitely. Sneijder is a fucking psycho. On his facebook or twitter or whatever, he's going on and on about how much he loves his wife and how much he misses his wife and how much he wants to see his fucking wife. Fuck. What a nut.

Handoyo
19 Jun 11, 16:40
What's all this Yolanthe shit? Milan >>>>> Manchester for sure. The only fashionable city in the UK, no offense, is London and theyre 200+ miles apart.

If Sneijder leaves Inter, it certainly won't be because of Yolanthe.

blackmore
19 Jun 11, 16:42
What's all this Yolanthe shit? Milan >>>>> Manchester for sure. The only fashionable city in the UK, no offense, is London and theyre 200+ miles apart.

If Sneijder leaves Inter, it certainly won't be because of Yolanthe.

she has an ENGLISH speaking show, and is concentrating on an ENGLISH singing career. nothing to do with fashion at all!

milan would be THE WORST place for her to be, if you look at what she wants to do.

Native
19 Jun 11, 16:44
The press here in the Netherlands are constantly saying that they are going to break up, or that they will in the near future, that their marriage will be a fail that doesn't even hold for a year. I think he exaggerates his love for her to make them think nothing is wrong - he takes the media serious enough to do that, he even got so frustrated with them that he already threatened that he will never go back to the Netherlands after his career to live there again (and you can see that's bullshit because he later on said that his dream after his career is to become the coach of Ajax sometime). I think he's not really that obsessed about her and just wants to prove the media wrong (they do read his Twitter, it's where they get most rumors from).

I hope so, at least.

Grujinho
19 Jun 11, 18:07
He was probably just trying to be nice, but this still makes kind of angry....

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/325440485.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1308507736&Signature=hf4g6izSwzueTtrLn2TGFStQGv4%3D

Were is your head at Wesley?

Native
19 Jun 11, 18:08
O_O/

vasilios
19 Jun 11, 18:10
What is he going to do, tell the fan to fuck off because they have a Man U shirt on? When he pulls a Balo and puts the shirt on, then you can worry.

Driv5r
19 Jun 11, 19:06

then the rumors are true.... united fans have an I.Q. lower than monkeys....

P.S. Do you even know what I.Q. means??

rfU
19 Jun 11, 19:45
Nasri? 10m?

10m?

okay maybe 15m, but because his contracts nearly up.

Definitely. Sneijder is a fucking psycho. On his facebook or twitter or whatever, he's going on and on about how much he loves his wife and how much he misses his wife and how much he wants to see his fucking wife. Fuck. What a nut.
what a sucka, won't ever catch me doing that shit, not wen i'm earning thousands week.

she has an ENGLISH speaking show, and is concentrating on an ENGLISH singing career. nothing to do with fashion at all!

milan would be THE WORST place for her to be, if you look at what she wants to do.serious? man fuck what she wants. what the hells wrong with wes. balls up, ffs, put in her place, chain her ass to the kitchen somewhere (joke :D) Is this chick really the reason he's considering leaving (if the rumors are at all true?) because if thats the case then i starting to lose respect for Sniper.

Native
19 Jun 11, 20:18
What is he going to do, tell the fan to fuck off because they have a Man U shirt on? When he pulls a Balo and puts the shirt on, then you can worry.

Oh, was it just a fan, I thought a friend or something... If it's just a fan there's no need to worry indeed.

Choppin Onions
19 Jun 11, 23:19
okay maybe 15m, but because his contracts nearly up.

what a sucka, won't ever catch me doing that shit, not wen i'm earning thousands week.

serious? man fuck what she wants. what the hells wrong with wes. balls up, ffs, put in her place, chain her ass to the kitchen somewhere (joke :D) Is this chick really the reason he's considering leaving (if the rumors are at all true?) because if thats the case then i starting to lose respect for Sniper.

You underestimate the power of a vagina. This is how women secretly control the world. I've seen friends that are so fucking in love with their partners, that they'll do absolutely anything for them, just to make them happy. Yolanthe and Wes seem to fit into that category. Now Wes might say all the right things about Inter and the city of Milano (and I'm sure he's genuine) but it'll mean nothing if Yolanthe really wants to be in England to further her career.

Lionheart
20 Jun 11, 01:10
...I've seen friends that are so fucking in love with their partners, that they'll do absolutely anything for them, just to make them happy. Yolanthe and Wes seem to fit into that category. Now Wes might say all the right things about Inter and the city of Milano (and I'm sure he's genuine) but it'll mean nothing if Yolanthe really wants to be in England to further her career.

Career?! What fucking career? It's not like they need money! As Eddie Murphie would put it: The only thing she needs to do is fucking Wesley. That's it. That's her only job, the only career! Fucking Wesley.

The millions that Wesley bring home should be more than fucking enough for her & 3 generations after her to have a good life.

:lol; What career, lol?! Fucking women. Bitch's like messing the whole system up with her bullshit.

DIN011
20 Jun 11, 01:21
Why the hell would his wife want to move from Milano to fucking MANCHESTER?

Sid
20 Jun 11, 02:39
^ yeah I know...she's in LA ffs why would she want to move to Manchester if she wants to become a singer?

Universe
20 Jun 11, 02:40
Career?! What fucking career? It's not like they need money! As Eddie Murphie would put it: The only thing she needs to do is fucking Wesley. That's it. That's her only job, the only career! Fucking Wesley.

The millions that Wesley bring home should be more than fucking enough for her & 3 generations after her to have a good life.

:lol; What career, lol?! Fucking women. Bitch's like messing the whole system up with her bullshit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

blackmore
20 Jun 11, 02:44
She would be more embraced in england, compared to the US. It would be way easier imho to start her career in england compared to the talent and competition she faces in LA. She would become a WAG which would automatically promote her to pop start status, even without the talent. All WAG's reach cult status over there, something she could play on for popularities sake. This is the most obvious reason i can think of.

Universe
20 Jun 11, 02:49
Why the hell would his wife want to move from Milano to fucking MANCHESTER?

^ yeah I know...she's in LA ffs why would she want to move to Manchester if she wants to become a singer?

It's funny how these pseudo celebrities think they can just be anything they want. If she records a few songs then I'm sure she'll want to go to Hollywood to be a movie star. Then she'll release her own perfume/fragrance, her own lingerie line and then go on 'Dancing With The Stars'.

To answer your questions though, if she does want to become a singer (and release songs in English), then England is realistically the best place for her because obviously it's an English-speaking country (unlike Italy), and there are top football clubs there as well. Obviously some major city in the USA such as LA or NY would be the best destination, but Sneijder couldn't play in the fucken MLS. Come on guys, she's not that selfish :D

blackmore
20 Jun 11, 02:51
sorry had to post it again cause it got stuck on the last page....

She would be more embraced in england, compared to the US. It would be way easier imho to start her career in england compared to the talent and competition she faces in LA. She would become a WAG which would automatically promote her to pop start status, even without the talent. All WAG's reach cult status over there, something she could play on for popularities sake. This is the most obvious reason i can think of.

Sid
20 Jun 11, 02:57
I remember reading on fcinternews couple days back on some article where Yolanthe says she's very happy in Milan and how she loves their apartment there http://www.armywivesforums.com/forums/images/smilies/shifty.gif

b4h4mooth
20 Jun 11, 03:13
Report in british said Man u has already pull out the race to sign Sneijder because the high salary that sneijder ask more than Rooney salary , rumour said it will make disharmony at Dressing room

JZisGOD
20 Jun 11, 03:51
rumour said it will make disharmony at Dressing room
If they has any harmony

rfU
20 Jun 11, 07:11
Career?! What fucking career? It's not like they need money! As Eddie Murphie would put it: The only thing she needs to do is fucking Wesley. That's it. That's her only job, the only career! Fucking Wesley. :lol: Got to love Raw.

True, pussy power is potent stuff, but when you're earning that kind of money it shouldn't be a problem. i'm broke as hell right now but keep my girl on real tight leash (dick whipped?) so why can't wes get his shit together :irritate:

Suneet
20 Jun 11, 07:24
Well, MM has said in GDS today that all Eto, Maicon and Sneijder have told him they want to stay.

Choppin Onions
20 Jun 11, 07:27
Well, MM has said in GDS today that all Eto, Maicon and Sneijder have told him they want to stay.

Maicon is a bit surprising but I never doubted Sneijder and Eto'o wanting to stay.

Suneet
20 Jun 11, 07:37
Yup, I was a bit taken aback by it. Dont mind him staying IF he wants to.

DARi0
20 Jun 11, 09:51
If Wesley will leave, it won't be because of his wife. That's only a side-factor in the decision making [if true, at all]. Wesley is GEMINI zodiacal sign, just like me, and we have the power to manipulate and control very well. I always had a very good control with all my girlfriends, so she will do what he says - he's the 8055.

He's very fine right here and he still has time to play at another team if needed. Now that Leo left, I believe he will stay.

Universe
20 Jun 11, 09:59
Wesley is GEMINI zodiacal sign, just like me, and we have the power to manipulate and control very well. I always had a very good control with all my girlfriends, so she will do what he says - he's the 8055.

O fucking Christ :palm:

DARi0
20 Jun 11, 11:35
problem?

http://memedump.com/d/7743-1/6065598181318.jpg

F U C K MILAN
20 Jun 11, 12:51
very happy about morattis comments, i think those 3 r the back bone of our team

drake
20 Jun 11, 21:00

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HEREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!I AM FUCKUNG TIRED OF YA FANTASIES
!!!!!!! IF YOU THINK I TAKE PLEASURE IN READING YA STUPID POSTS ABOUT YOU IDIOT TEAM STEALING MY BOY WESLEY THEN YA THE DUMBEST IDIOT ALIVE! WHY I OTTA..........:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Obviously ya a troll. where are the MODS Yo:confused::confused::confused:

vasilios
20 Jun 11, 21:05
Did you miss the big red BANNED icon under his name?

Stefan
20 Jun 11, 21:06
You did see that he is banned, right??

drake
20 Jun 11, 21:39
You did see that he is banned, right??

My bad I didn't see it.. If i did i would not have gone on my wild rant!

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
21 Jun 11, 02:51
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HEREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!I AM FUCKUNG TIRED OF YA FANTASIES
!!!!!!! IF YOU THINK I TAKE PLEASURE IN READING YA STUPID POSTS ABOUT YOU IDIOT TEAM STEALING MY BOY WESLEY THEN YA THE DUMBEST IDIOT ALIVE! WHY I OTTA..........:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Obviously ya a troll. where are the MODS Yo:confused::confused::confused:

Tell them Drake!

blackmore
25 Jun 11, 08:20
Gasperini is there, now the real market. Unknown Sneijder. Serving an ala

The official 2011/2012 season. The first piece, perhaps the most important, was: Gian Piero Gasperini is the new coach of Inter. A tough decision, born with extreme difficulty, which eventually led to marriage to the former coach of Crotone and Genoa. Welcome Gasperini, then, hoping that in short time you can return to Gaspersontalk: would mean that the Nerazzurri will stay on the bench was more successful than expected.

COMES THE TRUE MARKET- Now space at the market, the real one. Closed the co-ownership, Viviano, now Inter must deliver to new coach a congenial to his needs tactics. And already there is talk of an Inter doomed to attack, with a 3-4-3 spregiudicatissimo. But we are safe? Really someone thinks Gasperini is so limited tactical level? I think no and, indeed, I am convinced that the good living off Gian Piero will know what the Marco Branca will provide.

UNKNOWN SNEIJDER- Easy to think that, in the talks so far had, Gasperini has expressed his thought football, which over the years at Genoa showed much bound to attack. Beyond the defensive stance, the new JAG FC coach has almost never gave up the three points. This, however, does not mean that everything else then is left to chance. There is some catch tactical. It is 3-4-3 or 4-3-3, the node to dissolve remains to Wesley Sneijder. The Dutch, attacking midfielder, apparently did not place. Yet, dismissing the possibility of a sale, the talented 10 incredible could cover both one of the roles of midfield (Iniesta-style interior, for instance), and dress up as one of the attackers (if less popular, but still likely). Taking for granted the use Cambiasso in front of the defence, remain at stake the other roles of the midline: it goes without saying that some weight integration, there in the Middle, it must be practiced by dt, USA.

YOU SPEND FOR A WING REAL- Place, core, the defense is good so (unknown Maicon excluded), it remains to be seen how the new course will approach the offensive attitude. Milito seems to be already Prince returned that we all know only to the advent of Gasperini, but will have to evaluate it haunted well after one season. Eto'o the mainstay. Follow-onPazzini first of number 22. Lacking a real wing. Decreasing the Pandevquotes, which could fall Palaciooperation. But it is clear that the arrival of a big is desirable for the role of external offensive. Alexis Sanchez, that would be ideal, it seems. Mata, another jewel in Spanish shortly. Coutinho bet on might be still too premature. The point remains: If you have to spend with his, you spend it all on a player who really make a difference in this role. It takes the idea of Gasperini tactic. It requires Inter.

fcinternews

Nero Indigo
25 Jun 11, 09:29
I won't lie, I can only be optimistic over this, although Gasp has made some bloopers. I can still only be optimistic :).