PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Suneet
25 Jun 11, 17:03
Before the rumors start again, we just need Gasp to tell us what his plans are..... I for one cant wait.

Big Willy
30 Jun 11, 00:32
Why Inter's appointment of Gian Piero Gasperini could hasten the exit of Manchester United target Wesley Sneijder.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/06/29/2552173/why-inters-appointment-of-gian-piero-gasperini-could-hasten

Interesting CRAP from Goal.

snake
30 Jun 11, 00:33
Why Inter's appointment of Gian Piero Gasperini could hasten the exit of Manchester United target Wesley Sneijder.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/06/29/2552173/why-inters-appointment-of-gian-piero-gasperini-could-hasten

Interesting shit from Goal.

Disturbs me that you can find shit interesting. You must have fapped to that 2 girls 1 cup hey

Big Willy
30 Jun 11, 00:34
Disturbs me that you can find shit interesting. You must have fapped to that 2 girls 1 cup hey

hahahahahahhaha motherfucker

Inter7
30 Jun 11, 07:45
not interesting fuck if sneijder leaves ill be pissed... but then again how does that effect anything im just a fan and will still support inter with or without him

rfU
30 Jun 11, 08:42
not interesting fuck if sneijder leaves ill be pissed... but then again how does that effect anything im just a fan and will still support inter with or without him thats how we do :thumbsup: Seriously though, I'm up for selling if it comes down to it in the end. Bring in more versatile Nasri (can play wide and through the middle, quicker too) plus 20m+ profit.

Me2
03 Jul 11, 14:07
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnrbr5lb4W1qcju3uo1_500.jpg

Iniesta and Rooney behind him...

FUCK YEA!

chipschups
03 Jul 11, 14:19
EPL and La Liga behind Serie A :star:

Besnik
03 Jul 11, 14:55
EPL and La Liga behind Serie A :star:

lol

Hasan
05 Jul 11, 14:07
Selling Sneijder would be massive mistake, I don't wanna that to happen, especially after Ricky arival.

That would be the same like Barca sellin Messi after Sanchez arival.

Big Willy
05 Jul 11, 14:10
Selling Sneijder would be massive mistake, I don't wanna that to happen, especially after Ricky arival.

That would be the same like Barca sellin Messi after Sanchez arival.

lvarez won't be Sneijder's replacement... Inter will sell him if the right offer comes.

Sir0w
05 Jul 11, 14:12
lvarez won't be Sneijder's replacement... Inter will sell him if the right offer comes.

And the right offer is 50-60 mil NO LESS!

Batman
05 Jul 11, 14:14
And the right offer is 50-60 mil NO LESS!

I say the same.

sacha
05 Jul 11, 15:59
goal.com is saying Man Utd gonna offer 40m for sneijder and 280,000 a week. i know goal talks shit but i think we should take it. not because he had a poor season but i think we need to rebuild from top to bottom and that money will be good for us.

Sqnalkel
05 Jul 11, 16:05
goal.com is saying Man Utd gonna offer 40m for sneijder and 280,000 a week. i know goal talks shit but i think we should take it. not because he had a poor season but i think we need to rebuild from top to bottom and that money will be good for us.

Why would we do that?

Sell Sneijder for 40M and buy Pastore for 40-50M. That doesn't make any sense.

Dylan
05 Jul 11, 16:06
Seriously. Enough with the selling Sneijder.

sacha
05 Jul 11, 16:25
i just read a little interview with Gasp, he says sneijder can play in different positions, perhaps he is hinting at something. for ajax, sneijder played played as a deep playmaker. in 3-4-3 system, this could work with cambiasso.

altho i still feel the money is a good option.

Ed.
05 Jul 11, 18:10
I'll take it if the price tag is 80 mil. Those clubs paid Torres 50 mil and Carroll 35 mil. Wes is worth double.

Universe
05 Jul 11, 18:10

Yes we do need to rebuild, but we don't rebuild by getting rid of one of our most important building blocks. Some would say THE MOST important. The rebuilding should be done AROUND Sneijder.

Nyall
05 Jul 11, 18:25
goal.com is saying Man Utd gonna offer €40m for sneijder and €280,000 a week. i know goal talks shit but i think we should take it. not because he had a poor season but i think we need to rebuild from top to bottom and that money will be good for us.

.... :palm:

Sir0w
05 Jul 11, 18:45
goal.com is saying Man Utd gonna offer €40m for sneijder and €280,000 a week. i know goal talks shit but i think we should take it. not because he had a poor season but i think we need to rebuild from top to bottom and that money will be good for us.

Dont post anything when you are drunk

sacha
05 Jul 11, 19:05
We? You are not one of us.

us?

you mean that you've been a member of a forum longer than me.

If MM employs a man that typically favours a system without a playmaker, then the chances are, MM will back the tactical choices of this man. So unless they force Gasp to play with another system or he plays Sneijder out of his best position, Inter will be considering selling Sneijder. Not to mention, Sneijder's comment about not knowing where his future lays.

us? tut tut.

Suneet
05 Jul 11, 20:10
Well if Gasp goes 3-4-3 then to me Sneijder will be sold. Not that I like it though. But I know that he wont be sold for peanuts. 40m is nothing.

Pajo
05 Jul 11, 20:15
Realistic price for Wes IS 35-40...

BUT... Considering prices of other player, i.e. Torres, Carrol, Sanchez, Sneijder must be worth at least 60...

wicked wizard
05 Jul 11, 20:21
man u cant pay 40 mill can they. there have already spent 50 mill and i dont think he will be going, why would he wanna go to a smaller club. saying that tho if we do sell him for load's off money and get pastore, i can think off worse thing's

sacha
05 Jul 11, 20:46
buying the prem is always more expensive than anywhere else, we bough sneijder for peanuts, selling him for almost 3 times as much is decent business, personally, i'd take nasri and 20m

The Wall
05 Jul 11, 22:43
Absolutely love Sneijder and want him to stay with us for many years.

But if he really wants to go I could live with Nasri plus €20+ M to spend somewhere else.

Those Gasperini statements were kind of strange, made me believe there is something going on with Wes.

NeonBlade
05 Jul 11, 22:56
I'd sooner punch that grey mongoose Gasperini in his nose than watch him sell Sneijder. Incredible that we could even ponder selling such a talent, that was one assist away, and a "properly" placed Robben shot from winning the World Cup against arguably the greatest Spanish side to play the game.

The_Eradicator
06 Jul 11, 00:22
I'd sooner punch that grey mongoose Gasperini in his nose than watch him sell Sneijder. Incredible that we could even ponder selling such a talent, that was one assist away, and a "properly" placed Robben shot from winning the World Cup against arguably the greatest Spanish side to play the game.

Yes because it's all Gasps fault right?:rolleyes:

If Wes is sold it will be the decision of Branca and Moratti, not Gasp.

Anyway we need to consinder more than just his market value, just because he is worth 40mil doesn't mean we should just sell him if we get an offer in that region. IMO we need to consider his value to the team which at the moment is, priceless. We have the first true great trequista we have had in many years now, selling him so soon would be foolish, I don't care about Nasri or Pastore, since it's highly unlikely even in the event of a Wes sale, we would probably buy either.

IndoInterFan
06 Jul 11, 00:26
If you watch Arsenal games, Nasri's is more like a winger / attacking midfielder than a playmaker. Sure, he's good, but he's not in the same class as Sneijder, not by a long mile. Pastore is good and has potential but his price is inflated, and besides, why would we want to sell Sneijder to replace with someone less experienced and unproven? The fact is viable replacements for Sneijder, ie a WC AM and playmaker is not available in the market now. I can't understand all these talk about wanting to sell Sneijder and make a profit. Do we want to keep our key player, the one that has a decisive impact during our treble winning season, proven playmaker, scorer and assist for most of the key goals in our matches and continue to win trophies or we prefer to drool over the the extra $20m or $30m in the bank but trophy-less and at the end of the next season, wondering what has gone wrong????

The only reason why Inter should sell Sneijder is if Sneijder himself wants to leave. Unfortunately, there are signs / hints of that from the latest statement from the new coach. Need to verify it from an alternative source though since goal.com is fond of sensationalizing / distorting the news.

Sid
06 Jul 11, 00:38
If you watch Arsenal games, Nasri's is more like a winger / attacking midfielder than a playmaker. Sure, he's good, but he's not in the same class as Sneijder, not by a long mile. Pastore is good and has potential but his price is inflated, and besides, why would we want to sell Sneijder to replace with someone less experienced and unproven? The fact is viable replacements for Sneijder, ie a WC AM and playmaker is not available in the market now. I can't understand all these talk about wanting to sell Sneijder and make a profit. Do we want to keep our key player, the one that has a decisive impact during our treble winning season, proven playmaker, scorer and assist for most of the key goals in our matches and continue to win trophies or we prefer to drool over the the extra $20m or $30m in the bank but trophy-less and at the end of the next season, wondering what has gone wrong????

The only reason why Inter should sell Sneijder is if Sneijder himself wants to leave. Unfortunately, there are signs / hints of that from the latest statement from the new coach. Need to verify it from an alternative source though since goal.com is fond of sensationalizing / distorting the news.

Gasp:

"I prefer not to get too caught up in the numbers," replied the Inter coach when asked about the formations and tactics he plans to use, "because this team is full of great players capable of performing in different positions, and that includes Sneijder. What we must show right from the beginning is a strong mentality and a desire to achieve new targets."

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36709&L=en

Shit.com writing shit as usual 1090

I just go there sometimes when I'm bored to read the comments just for the lols :teeth:

IndoInterFan
06 Jul 11, 00:44
Gasp:

"I prefer not to get too caught up in the numbers," replied the Inter coach when asked about the formations and tactics he plans to use, "because this team is full of great players capable of performing in different positions, and that includes Sneijder. What we must show right from the beginning is a strong mentality and a desire to achieve new targets."

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36709&L=en

Shit.com writing shit as usual 1090

I just go there sometimes when I'm bored to read the comments just for the lols :teeth:

Amazing isn't it how to shit.com can fabricate news out of thin air. :rollani:

cloudq
06 Jul 11, 05:59
we waited so fucking long for a true #10 midfielder.

i can still remember all the times we had to rely on fucking emre, dalmat, recoba, veron, deki (no offense), to fucking play the perfect pass that would lead to an easy goal. all because of shit tactics thats prevented inter from signing class playmakers like rui costa, kaka and eventually led to fantasistas continually rejecting moves to inter (and still do to this day)

i'm not willing to let go of sneijder unless we get something that resembles cesc fabregas back.

apahllo
06 Jul 11, 10:43
lols at goal.com, but the things they post always get my fifa nut going. we cant sell him. 343 is great but honestly a 3412 is much more our style. if he leaves we are fucked unless we pick up ever and alvares turns out to be the signing of the century...

I4E
06 Jul 11, 11:04
I've had enough of sneijder leaving us talk ! .... According to reports in England, Nasri has gone to Man City ! so therefore no more talk of 'sneijder for Nasri plus 20m' ! ..... i just want him to stay FULL STOP ! .... He cant be replaced because clubs dont let players like him leave so easily ! .... Dig your heels in Morrati, we dont want him leaving !

vassago
06 Jul 11, 13:53
Amazing isn't it how to shit.com can fabricate news out of thin air. :rollani:
they are so good in that field...pulling stuff out of their asses is nothing new for them:)

Suneet
06 Jul 11, 14:19
#rerun

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9886/unled2df.png

chipschups
06 Jul 11, 14:46
^
^

:lol:
--------
i dont see, MM would sell sneij cause he doesnt fit with gasp tactic,,
its gasp not mourinho, fergie, or [put big name coach in here] who can forced MM to sell some player,,

unless someone throw some big-ass paycheck,,maybe MM will considering it

Maslany
06 Jul 11, 15:11
I think Wes is untouchable as well, same as Eto'o is. Look at this team now ffs: Wes, Eto, Pazzo, Alvarez... don't forget about Milito, Cou as well. We have an amazing attack guys, i don't think Moratti and Branca would touch that.

Handoyo
06 Jul 11, 15:59
I'd have been pretty worried had Balotelli is still here with us.

The cash raised by him, Mourinho, and the Treble cash prize should be enough to prevent the management from getting paranoid about the FFP.

Suneet
06 Jul 11, 16:21
I'd have been pretty worried had Balotelli is still here with us.

The cash raised by him, Mourinho, and the Treble cash prize should be enough to prevent the management from getting paranoid about the FFP.

Remind me to send you the financial report of Inter. After reading it you will be pretty much paranoid and not wanting to sign anyone.

J zanetti
06 Jul 11, 20:32
Sounds like at least one person at Man U is hoping for a Wesley Sneijder deal

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/06/wesley-sneijder-perfect-manchester-united

Dylan
06 Jul 11, 20:40
How would Wes even fit in a 442?

NeonBlade
06 Jul 11, 22:51
How would Wes even fit in a 442?

He didn't that's why he was on the bench at Madrid at that particular time in his career, despite some good showings here and there.

cloudq
07 Jul 11, 01:34
SAF thinks he can play CM/AM.

we know from experience, he can't.

Lenny_and_Carl
07 Jul 11, 01:51
He can, he's just not at his absolute best there. The same way he won't be at his best in a 343, or any other formation where he's not an AMC.

cloudq
07 Jul 11, 02:21
im fairly sure gasperini isn't stupid enough to try to force his 3-4-3 down our throats.

snowforum180
07 Jul 11, 02:30
We struggled for too long to find a proper playmaker his Value may be 35-40 million but his Inter Value is much more.

Dylan
07 Jul 11, 02:36
We struggled for too long to find a proper playmaker his Value may be 35-40 million but his Inter Value is much more.

Thank you!

cantopiero
07 Jul 11, 03:10
Selling Sneijder would be a big mistake, tell me guys, how long haven't we waited for a true number 10 and we sell him after two years? no freaking way. We just need to build the team around Sneijder and not throw him away for whatever amount. Gasp shd find a system that works with the players he has at his disposal, not throw them away, he can do that with Muntari and co but not with Sneijder. And there is the issue of replacement, as a trequartista, he is the best there is and from a playmaking perspective(as much as it hurts me to say) only Xavi is better and we cant get him. Pastore and co are not proven yet and could prove to be unnecessary gambles with outrageous price tags.

b4h4mooth
07 Jul 11, 04:13
MAn, we all love sneijder. Nobody want to sell him. Is the inter board would like to sell him if 40 M or crazy offers arives(Branca ) not us.

CafeCordoba
07 Jul 11, 07:29

Exactly! For us Sneijder's value is much bigger than what can be considered his "market value". IMO it doesn't make any sense to sell Sneijder for 40m€, even if I think Moratti will really think about it. Sneijder is the leading star in our attack after Eto'o. Without Sneijder what do we have there? Alvarez isn't ready to be a big player yet.

If we are to sell Sneijder, we need to get a starting player to replace Wes's impact to our game. Lamela, Hazard or other youngster, no fucking way. They are nowhere near Sneijder's level in many years.

apahllo
07 Jul 11, 09:41
players like alvares and possible banega will give sneijder a chance to choose things he wants to do instead of trying to do everything and not playing his best... (this past season). we are keeping him, because he is going to take our midfield to new heights, like he did with motta and dankovic. he will have younger players willing to work on all the hard stuff for him and he will really have a chance to show us a new level of performance. he is going to rock italy next year.

we should make him capitan IMO. he would really "put the team on his back"

alvaro
07 Jul 11, 09:45
I'd think about it if SAF would raise their "offer" to 45-50mil. There might not be a direct replacement, especially if Gasperini is adamant for 3-4-3. We could see a winger coming in.

junior55
07 Jul 11, 10:36
Leaving alone the transfer fee story how silly would be to sell sneijder with the justification that he is not a Cm when ferguson is trying to get him exatly for that role

blackmore
07 Jul 11, 10:57
True...but to be honest its a very advanced role. Fergies 4-4-2/4-5-1 has traditionally had this type of player in his system. His role would be completely different to the one that he'd have to perform here in the same position due to varying formation and tactics. Wouldnt be fair to compare the 2, thus we cant really justify that he would be able to play as a CM for us.

monster09
07 Jul 11, 11:02
True...but to be honest its a very advanced role. Fergies 4-4-2/4-5-1 has traditionally had this type of player in his system. His role would be completely different to the one that he'd have to perform here in the same position due to varying formation and tactics. Wouldnt be fair to compare the 2, thus we cant really justify that he would be able to play as a CM for us.

Exactly. If we sign him, then maybe to play in the same way Scholes did in the early 2000s. Playing very advanced role and timing his runs into the box to perfection. But we had Keane beside him who did all the dirty work himself, now we dont have player anywhere near Keane. So I dont think it will work. And I think Sneijder rumors are just smoke screen to sign some other player.

Meulensteen, our first team coach who praised Sneijder as a perfect player for United said Maarten Stekelenburg is our Number 1 target to replace VDS but few days later we signed De Gea.

Hasan
07 Jul 11, 14:03
Modrić will play for Manchester next season. I am sure that he's target no.1 for them and that Sneijder is option no.2. SAF is too experienced and he knows that Sneijder can't fit in Scholes shoes.

Suneet
07 Jul 11, 14:06
Modric wants to go to Chelsea.

CafeCordoba
07 Jul 11, 14:24
Modric is too expensive for Man Utd. They can't get him even for 40m€. I'm sure Ferguson rather takes Sneijder for 40m+ € than Modric for the bigger price.

JJM
07 Jul 11, 16:00
Fcinter1908.it on the question If Gasp is gonna offload Sneijder:

"Inter will come from the market strengthened and not weakened," this is the key concept. This as we shall see.

http://translate.google.si/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=sl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=it&tl=en&u=fcinter1908.it

Universe
07 Jul 11, 16:26
I dreamed that we sold Sneijder.. and replaced him with...

Guti.

And we also bought Drogba, for 24m euros.

Bad dream.

A.l.i
07 Jul 11, 16:53
Man keep these dreams to yourself. :lol:

DARi0
07 Jul 11, 16:59
off-topic: you have to be a fuckin` moron to pay 40m for Modric :D
on-topic: KEEP WES!

Illyricum
07 Jul 11, 18:26
Malaga offer 49 mln Euro per Wesley.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=it&tl=en&u=www.fcinter1908.it

jmaster
07 Jul 11, 18:29
Now that's some interesting shit LMFAO

Me2
07 Jul 11, 18:35
Malaga offer 49 mln Euro per Wesley.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=it&tl=en&u=www.fcinter1908.it

Malaga is just like City :D

Mad Biscione
07 Jul 11, 18:40
can't imagine Wes going to Malaga

chipschups
07 Jul 11, 18:45
its so hillarious,,
even malaga just bought Van Nilsteroij, joaquin, toulalan, mathisjen etc,,

i know who will fit for them, pandev, chivu, motta :thumbsup:

Mad Biscione
07 Jul 11, 19:00
i know who will fit for them, pandev, chivu, motta :thumbsup:
http://i.imgur.com/s32Wz.gif

Ziyad
07 Jul 11, 19:03
Thats actually a good thing, to fix United's price and our expectation if he is to leave, which i really dont think should happen.

Tanel
07 Jul 11, 20:45
Judging just how everyone here is against the sale of Sneijder, I doubt the Inter management thinks otherwise because after all, they are all Inter fans themselves, more so than anyone else is the guy that decides everything in the end. If we were managed by football-ignorant, foreign people then it might be a possibility, but judging from the past decisions of our board, they would only sell Sneijder if the former would be crazy for a move away and even then for a quite good price.

And obviously he does have a place in the 4-3-3, all the 3 middle men aren't going to sit in a deep position. That'd be ridicilous and wouldn't work - see the 4-3-3 Mou tried in his first season with central midfielders pretty much incapable of linking up with attack.

rsz85
07 Jul 11, 20:55
Malaga's offer is just like it wouldn't exist because Wes would turn them down any second of the day.

HE MUST BE KEPT!

Lionheart
07 Jul 11, 23:17
How many times does he have to state that he doesn't want to go away from Inter, & he is happy here?!?!?

With his young age & ability, Sneijderman will be one of those who will carry inter on his shoulders later on when most seniors are retired. He ain't going anywhere. We shouldn't pay attention to all the talk about him.

nbootu
08 Jul 11, 01:40
http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=27753

His agent stated that he has no offer and that he has a contract with Inter till 2015!
He also said that this are just the normal voices.

Hasan
08 Jul 11, 07:02
I dreamed that we sold Sneijder.. and replaced him with...

Guti.

And we also bought Drogba, for 24m euros.

Bad dream.

Fukcin nightmare!!!!!!

king_elnino
08 Jul 11, 07:26
is not good at all to sell him at any price.
we still don't have his replacement, gambling on other player to replace him will be stupid.

CafeCordoba
08 Jul 11, 10:08
Sneijder was used in the jersey unveiling. Doesn't seem like we are really into selling him. Only way for the sale is that Man Utd offers a ridiculous pile of cash.

I don't see Sneijder going to Malaga. Malaga is far from Man City state at the moment. It takes at least couple of years before Malaga can be considered a force and that requires some great additions, van nistelrooys, mathjisens and joaquins aren't enough and one Sneijder won't do the trick.

monster09
08 Jul 11, 10:17
Sneijder was used in the jersey unveiling. Doesn't seem like we are really into selling him. Only way for the sale is that Man Utd offers a ridiculous pile of cash.

I don't see Sneijder going to Malaga. Malaga is far from Man City state at the moment. It takes at least couple of years before Malaga can be considered a force and that requires some great additions, van nistelrooys, mathjisens and joaquins aren't enough and one Sneijder won't do the trick.

We did same with Ronaldo before selling him and also Arsenal did same with Nasri too..

Still I agree though, it takes ridiculous bid to land him..

grande_internazionale
08 Jul 11, 10:20
CafeCordoba, Ibra also present jersey for new season, but then had transferred. That mean nothing.

b4h4mooth
08 Jul 11, 10:28
If Inter can sell Ronaldo,Ibrahimovic..... trust me if 40 M arrive, Inter will sell Sneijder, despite we hate that

DARi0
08 Jul 11, 10:32
Yes that's correct, Ibra got #10 shirt and then ciao!

I'd rather sell Eto'o than Sneijder! Why? Eto'o is older and has a much larger wage.
Sneijder is the CORE of our midfield, he's our mastermind. We can replace Eto'o but not Sneijder.

Vintage
08 Jul 11, 10:32
If Inter can sell Ronaldo,Ibrahimovic..... trust me if 40 M arrive, Inter will sell Sneijder, despite we hate that

Those leave because they want to play for another team. Not because we got interesting offer. So we still need to clarify wes intention for next season.

CafeCordoba
08 Jul 11, 10:35
Exactly. The rumored meetings between Branca and Lerby points out they've discussed Sneijder's future. And somehow I feel they've come to conclusion Sneijder will stay because he's happy at Inter UNLESS an enormous bid arrives and the destination is fine for Wes. To me this being model for kit unveiling strengthens the theory of Sneijder staying at Inter.

b4h4mooth
08 Jul 11, 10:43
i hope sneij insist to stay at Inter no matter the board want to sell him if enormous offer arrived, i hope he is stubborn like he was at Real when he rejected us offer and offer before coming to Inter.

vassago
08 Jul 11, 11:15
i hope sneij insist to stay at Inter no matter the board want to sell him if enormous offer arrived, i hope he is stubborn like he was at Real when he rejected us offer and offer before coming to Inter.

thats true, he only came here cause they all started to push him away and started to treat him like a street dog...RM are a fucking losers team...

Suneet
08 Jul 11, 11:37
Exactly. The rumored meetings between Branca and Lerby points out they've discussed Sneijder's future. And somehow I feel they've come to conclusion Sneijder will stay because he's happy at Inter UNLESS an enormous bid arrives and the destination is fine for Wes. To me this being model for kit unveiling strengthens the theory of Sneijder staying at Inter.

Ibra unvieled our kit a few weeks before leaving.

FCBarca
08 Jul 11, 11:56
Malaga has lodged an official bid of 40 million for Wes

Doffy
08 Jul 11, 11:59
if they actually make a bid of 55 mln i would think about it...

Mad Biscione
08 Jul 11, 12:07
they need to pay extra just because they're Malaga lol

Devious
08 Jul 11, 12:15
It`s not the matter of how much they`re gona pay, it`s about who can we buy to replace Sneijder`s contribution to the team.

And the answer is NONE.

Suneet
08 Jul 11, 12:24
Wesley wont go there.

FCBarca
08 Jul 11, 12:28
Wesley wont go there.

I wonder really...Pellegrini had no desire to see Wes sold when he was at RM and there's apparently a relationship between the two

Gotta say, on a side note, the Qatari group are doing a very interesting job with Malaga...Hierro has been also offered the Sporting Director position and has 10 days to think it over...To step down from the Spanish NT?...Must be a nice chunk of change that has given him pause...They've made some very very shrewd and not terribly flashy moves so far but gradually building a very competitive side...At first, I figured they were top 5 for this season but if they land Wes, they're obviously aspiring to nothing less than top 3 finish

Suneet
08 Jul 11, 12:29
I dont think this is the place to discuss Malaga, however if Wesley's agent really invited Malaga's bid, then I dont want to see him play for Inter again.

Inter Siamo Noi
08 Jul 11, 12:29
Ibra unvieled our kit a few weeks before leaving.

He did'nt:

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1873/17072009020815.png

But he was in that picture:

http://i30.tinypic.com/15rnwps.jpg

Suneet
08 Jul 11, 12:31
:palm:

armendsh
08 Jul 11, 12:55
No way that inter Will let this players to go: Sneijder,Lucio,Eto'o,Motta,
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7448/26361510150712295650385.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/26361510150712295650385.jpg/)

Batman
08 Jul 11, 13:00
I hope we keep Sneijder, that's it!

FCBarca
08 Jul 11, 13:02
Two Dutch vets & friends like Mathijsen & Ruud a part of the project?...Wes, would likely be tempted by something like that I would imagine

dynasty27
08 Jul 11, 13:44
Didn't know where to post this but since there are already some kit presentatations here ...

Pirlo (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=249259238418233&set=a.249253108418846.75439.126859533991538&type=1&theater)Why in sneijder's though?^^

There is a Vaffanculo Juventus thread in flamers paradise section.

A.l.i
08 Jul 11, 13:49
He won't leave for Malaga. They are totally new on the scale. Maybe after 2 years.

Illyricum
08 Jul 11, 14:14
No way that inter Will let this players to go: Sneijder,Lucio,Eto'o,Motta,
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7448/26361510150712295650385.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/26361510150712295650385.jpg/)

hahah, why is Zanetti here ? He won't leave.

im kiddin'

Back to topic:

I hope Wes will stay wit us for many years, and be our legendary tenth (10 ).

Lionheart
08 Jul 11, 16:14
Sneijder ain't going nowhere. He is the face of the team:

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/calcio_italiano/2011/07/08/maglia_inter_2012_sneijder_posa.jpg

Nero Indigo
08 Jul 11, 17:01
He is the fucking nucleus of our team. I can't find anyone out there that can be what we have in Sneijder. There will probably be a time to leave but now is not that time. We need this guy now and the forseeable future.

Jnr
08 Jul 11, 17:07
Malaga ?????????? Lolz, even if they pay ridiculous wage he wont agree. Only the top clubs for Wes.

vitomins
08 Jul 11, 17:11

http://sport.sky.it/static/contentimages/original/sezioni/sport/calcio_italiano/2011/07/08/maglia_inter_2012_sneijder_posa.jpg

Lol guys, the only reason why Sneijder is used in these pictures is because he is sponsored by Nike. Check out all the others used in the promo shots. Any similarities? They all wear Nike boots...same reason why Sneijder was chosen to show the new ball...And before someone yells about Zanetti not wearing Nike, I meant the promo shots where our guys are actually wearing the jerseys, not the photoshopped ones...

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
08 Jul 11, 17:26
Malaga is just like City :D

City has a very rich history(even better than Chelsea b4 their billionaire era). The multi billionaire era just brought cash & renewed their ambitions. In other words, City is more likely to attract (without money) than Malaga can dream of...
In any case, Sneijder isn't moving! I dunno why some people are freaking out. He will be here next season. As for season 12/13, history will tell...but definitely in for 11/12.

vitomins
08 Jul 11, 17:28
City has a very rich history(even better than Chelsea b4 their billionaire era). The multi billionaire era just brought cash & renewed their ambitions. In other words, City is more likely to attract (without money) than Malaga can dream of...
In any case, Sneijder isn't moving! I dunno why some people are freaking out. He will be here next season. As for season 12/13, history will tell...but definitely in for 11/12.

I think he was comparing them based on wealth, not history.

Nero Indigo
08 Jul 11, 17:31
He is the fucking nucleus of our team. I can't find anyone out there that can be what we have in Sneijder. There will probably be a time to leave but now is not that time. We need this guy now and the forseeable future.

DIN011
08 Jul 11, 17:44
Malaga offered 40 mil? :lol:

They can have my left nut for 40 mil...not Wes.

Stoppani
08 Jul 11, 22:28

I remember inter.it when Ibrahimovic's shirt with number 10 was on sale in season 2009/2010.
Hopefully this ain't the case, I don't want Sneijder gone.

(back to work :(, see you later)

Batman
08 Jul 11, 23:04
I would be sad if leaves tbh..

Jerry
08 Jul 11, 23:14
Kind of funny example of how Tribal is full of sh*t... they post a headline saying "Inter chief Paolillo admits likely sale for Man Utd, Chelsea target Sneijder" (http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/inter-chief-paolillo-admits-likely-sale-man-utd-chelsea-target-sneijder-1743981) and then I read the article and its the same quote I've already read where Ernesto Paolillo says:

"We have to sell, then after we have sold we will see what Inter will buy. The first move will be selling and not buying," said Paolillo.

"Absolutely, we are thinking of UEFA's rules on Financial Fair Play. That's why we will start selling, otherwise we will not buy anything. But of course we don't want to say who we will sell because that would not be a good thing for us to do in the market."

But the quote doesn't mention Sneijder once, only the headline... I always found it funny when reading mercato rumors how you have to sift through 90 pages of bullshit to find 10 that contain a real story.

I4E
09 Jul 11, 01:52
According to this he seems happy to be with us and cant wait for the next season to begin !

http://youtu.be/yZFcK4uUiCs

dynasty27
09 Jul 11, 01:58
I remember inter.it when Ibrahimovic's shirt with number 10 was on sale in season 2009/2010.
Hopefully this ain't the case, I don't want Sneijder gone.

(back to work :(, see you later)Y'all just superstitious

Suneet
09 Jul 11, 08:20
The most important thing for me is what Wesley wants. I dont even care what the offer is.

If he wants to continue playing for Inter, I woudnt sell him for 100m. If he wants to play in the EPL or La Liga again, I'd let him go, anything near 30-35m. I want to avoid the Maicon situation again. We could have got 25m for Maicon last summer and now we arent getting a bid.(Especially with him saying he will think about his future after the Copa).

The FFP also plays a part here, but I'd throw it out of the window if Wesley wants to keep playing. We need 10-15m more to sign another mid and we have Mariga, Muntari, Vivano who can easily finance that as well as cover our summer purchases so far.

William
09 Jul 11, 14:53
Malaga can have pandev for 40 million not Wesley

blackmore
09 Jul 11, 15:05
Kind of funny example of how Tribal is full of sh*t... they post a headline saying "Inter chief Paolillo admits likely sale for Man Utd, Chelsea target Sneijder" (http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/inter-chief-paolillo-admits-likely-sale-man-utd-chelsea-target-sneijder-1743981) and then I read the article and its the same quote I've already read where Ernesto Paolillo says:

"We have to sell, then after we have sold we will see what Inter will buy. The first move will be selling and not buying," said Paolillo.

"Absolutely, we are thinking of UEFA's rules on Financial Fair Play. That's why we will start selling, otherwise we will not buy anything. But of course we don't want to say who we will sell because that would not be a good thing for us to do in the market."

But the quote doesn't mention Sneijder once, only the headline... I always found it funny when reading mercato rumors how you have to sift through 90 pages of bullshit to find 10 that contain a real story.

If youre talking about tribal football, then you dont really have to proove much. To me it ranks down there with goal and a couple of others. full of shit 99% of the time, and not even worth reading them!

F U C K MILAN
09 Jul 11, 15:06
if we do sell sneijder for 40+

we have too replace him with someone who is already world class, not someone who could potentially be world class nor a player that is past his best

NeonBlade
09 Jul 11, 18:24
if we do sell sneijder for 40+

we have too replace him with someone who is already world class, not someone who could potentially be world class nor a player that is past his best

Who is similar to Wesley? Not many, who comes even remotely close to what he offers? Not many players either. He is a one of the brightest rare jewels.

Cesc?
Sahin? who is now at Madrid
Modric?
Hamsik??

You cannot list a single player that is superior in his position that still actively plays football, and Ferguson knows this, we would be imbeciles to sell him, for any money.

F U C K MILAN
10 Jul 11, 00:04
never said someone superior, i said someone world class

but yes the names u mentioned would do, i can add nasri, pastore etc...

dynasty27
10 Jul 11, 00:12
agree F U C K MILAN

nah don't have to agree cause he will stay for sure.

snake
10 Jul 11, 00:48
When we sold Ibra, he was the heart of this team. However, when we sold him, we replaced him with someone better without spending a single dollar on top..in fact, we made millions in the process.

Moratti will NOT sell Sneijder for 40 million and then go and spend 35 million on Cesc or Pastore.

Why would he do like for like? Sneijder is already an Inter symbol and he has already proven/accustomed himself to this team. We will no way do this deal unless we can find a player as good as Sneijder, while still MAKING at least 10/15 million.

Universe
10 Jul 11, 01:36
In addition to what Hal said, with Ibra, the problem was that he choked our entire gameplay. Everything went through him. And therefore, if he misfired, the whole team did. That's not healthy for the team in general. We were able to piggyback off that and win the league a few times, but clearly he wasn't capable of carrying the entire team in Europe. So, while Ibra was a great short term solution, in the long term he was part of the problem.

Sneijder however, DOES perform on the big stage, and we are not as 1-dimensional in attack as we were with Ibra. The sale of Ibra and the possible sale of Sneijder cannot be compared.

Choppin Onions
10 Jul 11, 02:03
According to this he seems happy to be with us and cant wait for the next season to begin !

http://youtu.be/yZFcK4uUiCs

Wes has never said anything that says otherwise. He's praised Inter and the city of Milano quite a bit. The "God only knows" thing was taken a bit too seriously. That saying could be used in any context. I could get hit by a train tomorrow... God only knows!

Michael
10 Jul 11, 03:20
The English press is saying that Sneijder is practically a Man. Utd player for 40 million euros. BS of course.

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=27874

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
10 Jul 11, 03:34
Selling Wesley &/or Eto'o will be a mega mistake. Not especially now that they "rhyme" with the team, & worse yet with no viable replacement. That will just take us to one of those annals of football that becomes some sort of a what-never-to-do-lesson for other clubs...We should be thinking in a healthy long term manner. What about bank on the fact that we can keep these important players for at least another 3 seasons & start, from this summer, training their replacement? that is start thinking of people like Coutinho or get some other kid, if need be & start molding them into these roles.
Eto'o's case is even slightly less urgent than Wesley's! Finding a quality play-maker is probably one of the most difficult to-do tasks for any technical director!!

Handoyo
10 Jul 11, 06:21
Ibra's sale not only resulted in Eto'o coming this way, but the proceed was used to fund the other transfers (Sneijder, Motta, Lucio, etc)

There is no way that Sneijder can get us such a deal (not only a replacement but also other reinforcements) because Sneijder won't get us as much money, and for me the players' prices in today's transfer market is too inflated.

I4E
10 Jul 11, 07:16
The English press is saying that Sneijder is practically a Man. Utd player for 40 million euros. BS of course.

I find it quite surprising that the Anglo newspapers have not named the sources For the basis of this claim ! ...... Oh hang on ! That's just typical of Anglo tabloids ! .... I take that back ! What I meant to say is I'm surprised that people actually read the shit that the Anglo tabloids spit out !

monster09
10 Jul 11, 07:31

Talk sport are running this story, Daily Mail, Mirror, Sun all are shit sources.

Only Guardian, Telegraph are good ones and wont post shit. When they copy from other source they mention From Daily Mail like that, at that moment you should stop reading.

Suneet
10 Jul 11, 07:36
Im impressed monster09. Finally an EPL fan I have respect for!

blackmore
10 Jul 11, 07:48
Im impressed monster09. Finally an EPL fan I have respect for!Bs... Your only saying that cause he's Indian!L:lol::lol:B

NeonBlade
10 Jul 11, 07:58
never said someone superior, i said someone world class

but yes the names u mentioned would do, i can add nasri, pastore etc...

First off if you watched any Arsenal games, you'd know Nasri is a winger. Secondly when Cesc was injured and Wenger played him in Cescs role it was a failure.

Kaka, Modric, Hamsik, Pastore, Sahin, Cesc, Lampard, Gerrard , Oezil the list goes on; they are nothing compared to Sneijder.

Aryzan
10 Jul 11, 08:48
Would be a huge mistake to let Sneijder go. He has played with complete pride for Inter and shows it. Big difference when Ibra left, as he wanted to leave. He wanted to win some awards and CL. LOL

Some of the players mentioned do not compare to Sneijder and obviously its always a risk with any new player. Why would you let go of a proven winner.

There is no real need to break up the main attacking threat, ie Sneijder, Eto'o

I'm not convinced by some of the FFP jargon Inter have been laying down over the last couple of years. I'm sure there is no need to sell Sneijder to strengthen other areas. Moratti needs to start writing some cheques. Other teams are doing it!!!! You think UEFA will stop Barc, RM, Manu, Chel from playing in the CL......UEFA have left open alot of loop holes!

Tooz.9
10 Jul 11, 08:57
Inter Milan’s board will meet on Tuesday to sanction the sale of Wesley Sneijder to Manchester United.

And Inter boss Gian Piero Gasperini said: “I try not to be worried about Sneijder.

“He is one of the best players in Europe. But I am convinced we can find a new player when he goes.”

Sneijder, 27, will be the 35million replacement for Paul Scholes.

Taken directly from dailymirror.

Its funy how they quote Gasperini .. in quote marks for things he have never said... You can practically smell the amatuer jornalism, what a crap article.

Harpsabu
10 Jul 11, 14:43
Lol guys, the only reason why Sneijder is used in these pictures is because he is sponsored by Nike. Check out all the others used in the promo shots. Any similarities? They all wear Nike boots...same reason why Sneijder was chosen to show the new ball...And before someone yells about Zanetti not wearing Nike, I meant the promo shots where our guys are actually wearing the jerseys, not the photoshopped ones...

Nike doesnt choose who models them. Fabregas is an all Nike player, but he didnt model arsenals kit because they dont expect to keep him. The club chooses, the fact Sneijder is modelling Inters make it look more likly hel stay. How foolish would it look if Sneijder was modelling the kit but leaving, not happening. The club chooses who wears the kit to model.

monster09
10 Jul 11, 14:48
Nike doesnt choose who models them. Fabregas is an all Nike player, but he didnt model arsenals kit because they dont expect to keep him. The club chooses, the fact Sneijder is modelling Inters make it look more likly hel stay. How foolish would it look if Sneijder was modelling the kit but leaving, not happening. The club chooses who wears the kit to model.

Ronaldo modeled 2009-10 kits then left. If you read earlier post, I think Suneet said Ibra modeled for new kits before leaving Inter..

If I'm not wrong Ronaldo was not present for Madrid kit release this time as he is Nike player and Madrid kits are adidas sponsored..

Edit: Nasri did for Arsenal this season and is about to quit Arsenal.

Stefan
10 Jul 11, 14:56
This modeling is done weeks before. Things change fast in football, at this stage they were probably sure he staying. Now that may not be the case.

Harpsabu
10 Jul 11, 15:03
aw well fuck that, i thought him modelling them meant he was virtually staying, thanks for ruining my day lads.lol

Dylan
10 Jul 11, 15:18
And Inter boss Gian Piero Gasperini said:
“He is one of the best players in Europe. But I am convinced we can find a new player when he goes.”

So you're allowed to just make up quotes now? :palm:

Universe
10 Jul 11, 15:20
I'll be disappointed if he leaves.

monster09
10 Jul 11, 15:28
So you're allowed to just make up quotes now? :palm:

Surprised about making up one quote? Mirror/daily mail made up whole Ronaldo interview then he posted on his twitter that he didn't give any interview.. Lol.

CafeCordoba
10 Jul 11, 15:41
It would be brutal to lose Sneijder. We definitely won't do it until we have a big deal almost done (Pastore, Aguero, Hamsik, Sanchez, Tevez...)

jmaster
10 Jul 11, 15:52
http://emotibot.net/pix/1670.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZFcK4uUiCs

"The city is great, the club is great, I enjoy each day, I can hardly wait for the new season to start , and we'll do our best again." - Wesley Benjamin Sneijder, F.C. Internazionale Milano player.

Doesn't that mean something?

dynasty27
10 Jul 11, 16:09
http://emotibot.net/pix/1670.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZFcK4uUiCs

"The city is great, the club is great, I enjoy each day, I can hardly wait for the new season to start , and we'll do our best again." - Wesley Benjamin Sneijder, F.C. Internazionale Milano player.

[IMG]

Wesley Benjamin Sneijder, F.C. Internazionale Milano player.

Wesley Benjamin Sneijder

Benjamin1162

snake
10 Jul 11, 23:55
aw well fuck that, i thought him modelling them meant he was virtually staying, thanks for ruining my day lads.lol

I thought the same about Pezzini! I thought photos meant he was staying!?

DIN011
11 Jul 11, 01:23
Ibra's sale not only resulted in Eto'o coming this way, but the proceed was used to fund the other transfers (Sneijder, Motta, Lucio, etc)

There is no way that Sneijder can get us such a deal (not only a replacement but also other reinforcements) because Sneijder won't get us as much money, and for me the players' prices in today's transfer market is too inflated.

Lucio, Motta and Milito were bought before we sold Ibra...

blackmore
11 Jul 11, 03:01
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTToqKlYXxWt8LMiV3v_wdWItDnOXmwv Q28W8fDIe0MRKzp8rMi&t=1

king_elnino
11 Jul 11, 06:56
He will not go.. Not for this year. Im pretty sure bout this.

CafeCordoba
11 Jul 11, 08:24
Decisive meeting apparently tomorrow (edited).

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D52211
(http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D52211)
edit. Apparently the meeting will be tomorrow

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D27924

CafeCordoba
11 Jul 11, 10:53
Now Telegraph reports that Sneijder would try to agitate a move to Man Utd.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/8629023/Manchester-United-see-Inter-Milans-Wesley-Sneijder-as-the-man-most-likely-to-replace-Paul-Scholes.html
(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/8629023/Manchester-United-see-Inter-Milans-Wesley-Sneijder-as-the-man-most-likely-to-replace-Paul-Scholes.html)
Somehow I find that hard to believe. Anyway, this week will be very interesting one. The sale of Sneijder could put the whole summer in jeopardy if it led to a situation where we're desperately looking for replacement.

Sokrates
11 Jul 11, 11:00
Ok, let us say Sneijder goes.

But who can replace him?
In my mind is one guy: Pastore

But he costs more than we earn by selling Sneijder? This is a big NO for me.

Nero Indigo
11 Jul 11, 11:02
British tabloids are talking a lot of shit* I believe once MM talks to him "like his son" :lol: Sneijder will come out and say the same as Eto'o, if not I'd be very disappointed in him.

CafeCordoba
11 Jul 11, 11:16
Ok, let us say Sneijder goes.

But who can replace him?
In my mind is one guy: Pastore

But he costs more than we earn by selling Sneijder? This is a big NO for me.

Yeah, it would be ridiculous. That's why IF we are going to sell Sneijder we have to

a) ask enough money
b) facilitate a deal for his replacement before we actually sell him
c) negotiate a deal so that we will get more money from his sale than what his replacement will cost

The true thing is, we won't pay 50m€ for Pastore if we sell Sneijder for 40m€. Both prices would be ridiculous.

Sokrates
11 Jul 11, 11:25
Yeah, it would be ridiculous. That's why IF we are going to sell Sneijder we have to

a) ask enough money
b) facilitate a deal for his replacement before we actually sell him
c) negotiate a deal so that we will get more money from his sale than what his replacement will cost

The true thing is, we won't pay 50m€ for Pastore if we sell Sneijder for 40m€. Both prices would be ridiculous.

The same did Liverpool with Chelsea. They told them, that they want to buy Carroll as substitute but they want 15 Millions more from the sale of Torres than the price for Carroll.

We should make a similar way with ManU (If we sell Sneijder of course)

monster09
11 Jul 11, 11:44
The same did Liverpool with Chelsea. They told them, that they want to buy Carroll as substitute but they want 15 Millions more from the sale of Torres than the price for Carroll.

We should make a similar way with ManU (If we sell Sneijder of course)

I'm sure we wont be involved in these kind of transfers. We are not Chelsea ;)

CafeCordoba
11 Jul 11, 11:47
Sokrates, exactly. That we should do and I think if we did it, it would effectively end Man Utd's interest in Sneijder. If we could negotiate like 35m€ deal for Pastore with Zamparini, I doubt Man Utd would be okay paying 50m€ or even 45m€ for Sneijder.

snake
11 Jul 11, 11:51
Interestingly enough...Sneijder has not come out to deny it...Eto'o however did. Twice.

CafeCordoba
11 Jul 11, 11:56
Probably he is waiting for the alleged meeting with the board. I expect some kind of announcement in this week either from Sneijder or the board.

monster09
11 Jul 11, 11:58
Sokrates, exactly. That we should do and I think if we did it, it would effectively end Man Utd's interest in Sneijder. If we could negotiate like 35m€ deal for Pastore with Zamparini, I doubt Man Utd would be okay paying 50m€ or even 45m€ for Sneijder.

If every team wants to do transfers in the same way then there wont be any transfers in the near future. Chelsea - Liverpool was one off and which many wont believe either.

Its like Inter wants Banega so Valencia comes up with buy me X player and pay me Y millions on top of that. That wont work..

Sokrates
11 Jul 11, 11:59
If every team wants to do transfers in the same way then there wont be any transfers in the near future. Chelsea - Liverpool was one off and which many wont believe either.

Its like Inter wants Banega so Valencia comes up with buy me X player and pay me Y millions on top of that. That wont work..

Yes, it is true. But we don't talk about a "normal" player, we talk about one of the best playmakers in the world which worth is > 35 Millions €.

monster09
11 Jul 11, 12:06
Yes, it is true. But we don't talk about a "normal" player, we talk about one of the best playmakers in the world which worth is > 35 Millions .

Yes Sneijder is one of the best play maker but that doesn't mean Buying club will find a replacement.

We have sold Ronaldo (Who was the best or second best player in the world), Valencia sold David Villa, David Silva but none of the clubs wanted the buying club to arrange for replacement.

I know Sneijder is intergral part of Inter and it is very hard to replace him (If it is possible) but what we are discussing here has maybe 1% of happening.

I dont believe that Chelsea negotiated with Newcastle, just one more attempt to cover the faces after paying 35 Million for a striker who played well for 6 months in league.

CafeCordoba
11 Jul 11, 12:11

Yeah, but like Sokrates said, this isn't a normal case. No one here has talked about that "every team wants to do transfers this way". We are talking about this specific case if Inter's top2 player is going to get sold. Banega is not a superstar like Sneijder or Torres.

And I already said if we did that, it would end Man Utd's interest because I don't think Ferguson wants Sneijder BADLY and would be willing to pay almost anything to get him like Abra did with Torres. I don't see Sneijder desperately wanting to leave so there isn't a problem if we ask a certain amount and the buyer isn't willing to come up with an adequate offer. Then Sneijder just stays at Inter and it's fine like that.

Only thing we fear here is that our management is willing to let Sneijder go for a relatively decent price. If in this market Pastore is 40m, Neymar is 45m, Aguero is 45m, Sanchez is 40m, Hamsik is 40m (or even 30m), Sneijder must be at least 50m. We can't let go of our top2 player for a decent price, specially as that player isn't desperately wanting to leave (like Zlatan who we still managed to sell for a very good price). Sneijder's price must be BIG ONE because we lose key component in our game by letting him go.

---------- Post added at 14:11 ---------- Previous post was at 14:08 ----------

I dont believe that Chelsea negotiated with Newcastle, just one more attempt to cover the faces after paying 35 Million for a striker who played well for 6 months in league.

You've understood it wrong. Chelsea indeed didn't negotiate with Newcastle. Chelsea negotiated with Liverpool for Torres. Pool told Chelsea that they want +15m for what Carroll will cost to them. Then Newcastle negotiated with Liverpool by telling them that they want 35m for Carroll, so there came the price for Torres -> 50m.

monster09
11 Jul 11, 12:16
Yeah, but like Sokrates said, this isn't a normal case. No one here has talked about that "every team wants to do transfers this way". We are talking about this specific case if Inter's top2 player is going to get sold. Banega is not a superstar like Sneijder or Torres.

And I already said if we did that, it would end Man Utd's interest because I don't think Ferguson wants Sneijder BADLY and would be willing to pay almost anything to get him like Abra did with Torres. I don't see Sneijder desperately wanting to leave so there isn't a problem if we ask a certain amount and the buyer isn't willing to come up with an adequate offer. Then Sneijder just stays at Inter and it's fine like that.

Only thing we fear here is that our management is willing to let Sneijder go for a relatively decent price. If in this market Pastore is 40m, Neymar is 45m, Aguero is 45m, Sanchez is 40m, Hamsik is 40m (or even 30m), Sneijder must be at least 50m. We can't let go of our top2 player for a decent price, specially as that player isn't desperately wanting to leave (like Zlatan who we still managed to sell for a very good price). Sneijder's price must be BIG ONE because we lose key component in our game by letting him go.

If MM dont want to sell Sneijder he will put ridiculously high price tag on him which we wont be able to match or will say Gill to STFU and player is not for sale. That itself settles the matter instead of "Buy me replacement plus cash".

Well you could have said If Carroll is worth 35 Million pounds then Sneijder is priceless. Simple as that :D

---------- Post added at 16:46 ---------- Previous post was at 16:42 ----------

You've understood it wrong. Chelsea indeed didn't negotiate with Newcastle. Chelsea negotiated with Liverpool for Torres. Pool told Chelsea that they want +15m for what Carroll will cost to them. Then Newcastle negotiated with Liverpool by telling them that they want 35m for Carroll, so there came the price for Torres -> 50m.

What a retarded way of doing Business. In the end Mike Ashley is the winner. Sigh. Hopefully we will never do this as we dont have sugar daddy to put all his money..

F U C K MILAN
11 Jul 11, 12:17
they weremt willing to pay 40m for modric, doubt they'll be willing to be 40m for sneijder or anyone else

they prob think snejder might be the cheaper one of the 2

monster09
11 Jul 11, 12:21
they weremt willing to pay 40m for modric, doubt they'll be willing to be 40m for sneijder or anyone else

Any reliable source for this? Levy is one of the best chairman in the game.. He wont let his players go easily. He said Player is not for sale, Modric wants to leave but prefers to stay in London which puts Chelsea in driving seat. So Sky reporting that Modric is very angry with Levy as he has broken the gentlemen agreement between them. He may put Transfer request.

Earlier reports that He will put Modric to rot on bench or play him with reserves than approve the transfer..

Levy will squeeze every penny from you, I can understand if we hesitate to do any business with Spurs. They made Liverpool to pay 20 Million for Keane and 30 Millon for Berbatov.

F U C K MILAN
11 Jul 11, 12:25
Any reliable source for this? Levy is one of the best chairman in the game.. He wont let his players go easily. He said Player is not for sale, Modric wants to leave but prefers to stay in London which puts Chelsea in driving seat. So Sky reporting that Modric is very angry with Levy as he has broken the gentlemen agreement between them. He may put Transfer request.

Earlier reports that He will put Modric to rot on bench or play him with reserves than approve the transfer..

Levy will squeeze every penny from you, I can understand if we hesitate to do any business with Spurs. They made Liverpool to pay 20 Million for Keane and 30 Millon for Berbatov.

i just remember a month ago reports saying that man u arent willing to pay the 40m for modric and they are prob dropping their pursuit of him...

thats why i assumed that they would think sneijder could go to them for less the 40m if they try for him

on another note if we refused to sell maicon last summer for less then 30m, i hope we r even more anal about sneijders price

The Wall
11 Jul 11, 12:31

And they are idiots if they think that.

Sneijder>>>>Modrić any day of the week and twice on sunday.

monster09
11 Jul 11, 12:33
i just remember a month ago reports saying that man u arent willing to pay the 40m for modric and they are prob dropping their pursuit of him...

thats why i assumed that they would think sneijder could go to them for less the 40m if they try for him

on another note if we refused to sell maicon last summer for less then 30m, i hope we r even more anal about sneijders price

No, we didn't make any bid for Modric. Chelsea made 22 Million bid which was rejected and then next day Levy said he wont be sold.

There was no talk about price.

Yes MM can just tell the player is not fo

---------- Post added at 17:03 ---------- Previous post was at 17:02 ----------

Except that both play different roles. Modric is a CM who plays deeper and carries the ball from defense. Exactly what we need..

I agree with you though talent wise Sneijder >> Modric.

The Wall
11 Jul 11, 12:41
Except that both play different roles. Modric is a CM who plays deeper and carries the ball from defense. Exactly what we need..

I agree with you though talent wise Sneijder >> Modric.

Yes, fit wise United needs someone like Modrić but I just can not believe they would be so stupid to think Sneijder would cost less.

Treble winner and WC finalist, champion of Spain, Italy and Holland vs.....Modrić:palm:....I mean cmon....:rollani:

Moratti is not an idiot you know? I'm well aware that the Spurs are overvaluing Modrić but no reason to think Moratti would not do it also and slap a +60mln price tag on Sneijder.

If the Spurs want +40 for Modrić, Moratti has every right to request 60 for Wes.

monster09
11 Jul 11, 12:47
Yes, fit wise United needs someone like Modrić but I just can not believe they would be so stupid to think Sneijder would cost less.

Treble winner and WC finalist, champion of Spain, Italy and Holland vs.....Modrić:palm:....I mean cmon....:rollani:

Moratti is not an idiot you know? I'm well aware that the Spurs are overvaluing Modrić but no reason to think Moratti would not do it also and slap a +60mln price tag on Sneijder.

If the Spurs want +40 for Modrić, Moratti has every right to request 60 for Wes.

World cup winner David Villa cost 34 Million pounds, Half season wonder Carroll cost 35 Million pounds.

Its not just about talent, when the player is transferred within the league, Price would be over the top..

I'm sure Moratti wont be keeping tabs on what Spurs are asking for Modric. Its just for how much he is ready to part with Sneijder.

The Wall
11 Jul 11, 12:53
World cup winner David Villa cost 34 Million pounds, Half season wonder Carroll cost 35 Million pounds.

Its not just about talent, when the player is transferred within the league, Price would be over the top..

I'm sure Moratti wont be keeping tabs on what Spurs are asking for Modric. Its just for how much he is ready to part with Sneijder.

I believe it has something to do with EPL clubs overpaying for English players. So many examples(Caroll, Bent, Milner etc etc..), it's pretty shameful.

Moratti is not going to sell on of the best players in the world who has a long term deal for less than the Spurs want for Modrić, and I'm sure he will be keeping tabs on Spurs because the same clubs want Modrić and Sneijder, right?

Just remember Ibra and Maicon, no reason to think Moratti would let Sneijder go for anything less than a spectacular amount of money.

CafeCordoba
11 Jul 11, 13:14
Gasperini says Sneijder wants to stay.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D27946
(http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D27946)
I can't see Sneijder going if he wants to stay, because no club will offer a sum Moratti can't refuse.

Maslany
11 Jul 11, 13:30
He's staying, i told you so. :D

CafeCordoba
11 Jul 11, 13:33
What Sneijder exactly says here in Vanity Fair interview (no idea how old it is):

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=27948

Google translation is not so precise

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D27948

Is he almost confessing he might make the move eventually or is that just a comment that he doesn't want to move but if Inter wants to sell him, he wants to say where to go?

edit. Nah, he definitely says he wants to stay and would regret if he had to leave.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D27950

Stefan
11 Jul 11, 13:43
Seems quite clear that the ball is in man utd's court. If they want wes they need to offer a ibra style offer. If not he will stay, he is happy here but will go if the club decides to sell him.

CafeCordoba
11 Jul 11, 13:47
Yeah, it looks like that. Hopefully it also is like that.

A.l.i
11 Jul 11, 13:49
Yeah. Decide now United.

Efrain21C
11 Jul 11, 14:00
Fuck you Ferguson

rockball
11 Jul 11, 14:10
Stay Wes :star:

CafeCordoba
11 Jul 11, 14:16
Dutch paper insists Sneijder is very close to moving.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D27953

I just don't see it happening with the rumored price (some typo there as there is price between 35-65m€ wtf). Also rumored salary of Sneijder at Inter is said to be 285k€ per week, which can't be true (even if it's the gross salary, it's over 7m€ annually).

Nero Indigo
11 Jul 11, 14:17
That's what I want to hear from him and from all indications MM does not want to sell. Let this be the last of these disturbing rumors (I wish :palm:)

Sokrates
11 Jul 11, 14:39
Wesley Sneijder:

"Voglio restare. Ho dei compagni di squadra meravigliosi. Zanetti ha un carattere straordinario, ci ha tenuti insieme anche nei momenti in cui il morale era basso. E Nagatomo, lei non sa quanto simpatico Nagatomo. Una volta gli abbiamo fatto uno scherzo. Eravamo in albergo, la sera prima di una partita. Gli abbiamo detto che il Mister gli doveva parlare, labbiamo mandato di corsa a bussare alla camera di Leonardo e, ovviamente, non era vero. Leonardo lo guardava come fosse impazzito. E noi, dietro, a ridere, in corridoio. C questo clima di amicizia allInter che mi fa sentire a casa. Le ho gi detto quanto mi dispiacerebbe andare via?".

So I don't want to translate every sentence, but all in all he said this:
I want to stay here. The players here are fantastic. Zanetti has a very strong character, he hold the team together in the hardest moments. Nagatomo is very sympathic and here at Inter is a very good atmosphere and it feels like home. Did I have say how much it would regret to go away from here?

So I don't think he wants to go. And I don't think he is in talk with ManU, specially when he would knnow to go to them, he would not say something like that.

He likes it here at Inter, and it is great to hear it.

J zanetti
11 Jul 11, 14:43
According to Opta, Wesley made 41 successful passes per game in the opposition half in Serie A 10/11 season. Highest average in the competition.

Sir0w
11 Jul 11, 14:51
Wesley Sneijder says he’d like to stay at Inter – although he admits that he can’t rule out a move to Manchester United.

The Premiership giants are keen on the Dutchman who could be sold by Inter if an offer of around €35m is made.

“If the club decides to sell me then I’ll go, but it would be disappointing,” the midfielder told Vanity Fair.

“I’d miss the city of Milan and also Inter.

“However, football is like this. When I was sold to Inter I would have preferred to stay in Spain with Real Madrid.

“But in 10 minutes everything changed.”

New Inter boss Gian Piero Gasperini was also asked about the international midfielder earlier today.

“Sneijder is here and he has a desire to stay,” the tactician noted. “He is a top player and he is at Inter today.

“However, there are still 50 days to go in the transfer market and it is hard to predict what will happen.”

Mad Biscione
11 Jul 11, 15:20
Sneijder-Man wants to stay, now it's up to Moratti

Besnik
11 Jul 11, 15:21
Sneijder-Man wants to stay, now it's up to Moratti

You just described him as a Utd player :P

rsz85
11 Jul 11, 15:29
According to Opta, Wesley made 41 successful passes per game in the opposition half in Serie A 10/11 season. Highest average in the competition.

Sensational player.

And we're thinking of selling him for peanuts :palm:

Universe
11 Jul 11, 15:39
Wesley Sneijder:

"Voglio restare. Ho dei compagni di squadra meravigliosi. Zanetti ha un carattere straordinario, ci ha tenuti insieme anche nei momenti in cui il morale era basso. E Nagatomo, lei non sa quanto simpatico Nagatomo. Una volta gli abbiamo fatto uno scherzo. Eravamo in albergo, la sera prima di una partita. Gli abbiamo detto che il Mister gli doveva parlare, l’abbiamo mandato di corsa a bussare alla camera di Leonardo e, ovviamente, non era vero. Leonardo lo guardava come fosse impazzito. E noi, dietro, a ridere, in corridoio. C’ questo clima di amicizia all’Inter che mi fa sentire a casa. Le ho gi detto quanto mi dispiacerebbe andare via?".

So I don't want to translate every sentence, but all in all he said this:
I want to stay here. The players here are fantastic. Zanetti has a very strong character, he hold the team together in the hardest moments. Nagatomo is very sympathic and here at Inter is a very good atmosphere and it feels like home. Did I have say how much it would regret to go away from here?

So I don't think he wants to go. And I don't think he is in talk with ManU, specially when he would knnow to go to them, he would not say something like that.

He likes it here at Inter, and it is great to hear it.

What's all this from though? Reliable quotes?

CafeCordoba
11 Jul 11, 15:44
They are originally from Vanity Fair Italia magazine

http://www.vanityfair.it/news/italia/2011/07/11/wesley-schneider-inter-calcio-manchester-moglie

Universe
11 Jul 11, 15:50
They are originally from Vanity Fair Italia magazine

http://www.vanityfair.it/news/italia/2011/07/11/wesley-schneider-inter-calcio-manchester-moglie

Like I've always said, Sneijder is a nutjob for his wife.

http://images.vanityfair.it/Storage/Assets/Crops/268342/8/73255/Wesley-Sneijder-e-la-moglie-Yolanthe-Cabau_290x435.jpg

He's got a fucken tattoo of his wife on him.. I'd be worried he'd go on a shooting spree if she ever left him. Poor bastard. Nice to see he got a tattoo commemorating the CL he won with us tho!

NegroInBlue
11 Jul 11, 16:12
Since he wants to stay, I would be very disappointed with our management if they sell him (except in the case of a huge offer e.g 50-60 M, but it doesn't seem to be the case)

Master Inter
11 Jul 11, 16:17
Please stay Wesley

Pajo
11 Jul 11, 16:20
ManU wants Sneijder? Fine, Nani + 40 mils and he is yours :D Or just give us 60+ in cash, and done deal..

Otherwise, FUCK OFF!

Harpsabu
11 Jul 11, 16:39
ManU wants Sneijder? Fine, Nani + 40 mils and he is yours :D Or just give us 60+ in cash, and done deal..

Otherwise, FUCK OFF!

Nani?...:palm:

monster09
11 Jul 11, 16:57

Otherwise, FUCK OFF!

Would like to FUCK OFF :D

Nero Indigo
11 Jul 11, 17:08
What the fuck is this obsession with getting Nani in exchange with cash from United!?..... MOTHERFUCK A NANI!!! Keep Sneijder!

armendsh
11 Jul 11, 17:24
I think the most Fair deal for both Inter and Man utd is..

40M Cash for us.
or
20m + Valencia. He is a Winger what wee need. He runs liek 3 players.. Fast very good crossing, everything good.

CafeCordoba
11 Jul 11, 17:27
40m€ is not enough in this summer. Prices are ridiculously high for players who haven't even won anything. Sneijder is an established star player with all kind of merits in his belt so the sale price must start with 50m€, not 40m€.

armendsh
11 Jul 11, 17:28
40m€ is not enough in this summer. Prices are ridiculously high for players who haven't even won anything. Sneijder is an established star player with all kind of merits in his belt so the sale price must start with 50m€, not 40m€.
Yes but We are Inter not Udineze(Palermo).... And Man United is not MAN CITY (Real Madrid or Chelsea) :D

Harpsabu
11 Jul 11, 17:34
doesnt matter, doesnt mean we should sell our players for cheap. Sanchez is not better than Sneijder. Sneijder is in a different league all together to andy Carroll. Sneijder is better than Torres fact! So why sell him for less than them all. If hes being sold, at least 50m cash, plus valencia. Considering hes happy to stay, if i was moratti, id say that, or no deal. and if they accepted, id up the cash to 60 mill euro :P

Mad Biscione
11 Jul 11, 17:34
Yea screw Nani.

Cash or GTFO, preferably GTFO :troll:

Jerry
11 Jul 11, 17:46
Pretty funny, and classic TribalFootball bullshit... the top two headlines on the Inter page LINK (http://www.tribalfootball.com/category/leagues/italian-serie-a/inter-milan)are about Sneijder and are in direct opposition to each other:

Sneijder puts Man Utd move in doubt by preferring Milan stay (http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/sneijder-puts-man-utd-move-doubt-preferring-milan-stay-1749741)
Wesley Sneijder’s reported move to Manchester United is far from a done deal after the Holland international stated his preferred option is to remain with Inter Milan.

Sneijder willing to DEMAND Inter sell him to Man Utd (http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/sneijder-willing-demand-inter-sell-him-man-utd-1749511)
Wesley Sneijder has decided he wants to leave Inter Milan for Manchester United.

Gaetan
11 Jul 11, 17:48
LOL. Sneijder is staying in todays market because nutjobs like Udinese and Palermo want 50m for Sanchez and Pastore.

Pajo
11 Jul 11, 18:05
Yes but We are Inter not Udineze(Palermo).... And Man United is not MAN CITY (Real Madrid or Chelsea) :D

Then we will keep Wes, and done deal!

chipschups
11 Jul 11, 18:19
please, be carefull with whatever you write in here,,
maybe branca n co read this thread,,

:D

Illyricum
11 Jul 11, 19:23
Moggi: Sneijder will remain at Inter.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it

Inter7
11 Jul 11, 19:43
am i the only one who read he wants to stay cause of zanetti and yuto?
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfcinternews%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafa ri%26rls%3Den%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=it&twu=1&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D52239&usg=ALkJrhgYY3L6RwaAu7GIWGCiwRbeyAZylg

Rimpel
11 Jul 11, 19:52
Forza Wesley! Future Inter legend for sure:slick:

Both Eto'o and Wesley will stay, which is perfect since they are the foundation of our attacking line.

Edit: BTW where is that man utd prick? Was he banned, I'd like to see his arrogant face now.

mario.santon
11 Jul 11, 20:18
he should stay, he's loyal and he always behave nicely in media regarding to his inter relation...
I think it will be extremely difficult to replace him on human level and his contribution to the team.

Suneet
11 Jul 11, 20:21
All this smells like a payrise.

pazzainteramala
11 Jul 11, 21:00
Why does Moggi care so much about us the twat.

beyou
11 Jul 11, 21:12
I hope W.S will stay with us.

Sid
11 Jul 11, 22:07
am i the only one who read he wants to stay cause of zanetti and yuto?
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfcinternews%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafa ri%26rls%3Den%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=it&twu=1&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D52239&usg=ALkJrhgYY3L6RwaAu7GIWGCiwRbeyAZylg

"Nagatomo,One time we made a joke. We were at the hotel the night before a game. We told them that the coach had to talk to, we have the mandate to run knocking at the chamber of Leonardo and, of course, was not true. Leonardo looked at him like crazy. And we, back, laughing in the corridor. There is this climate of friendship Inter makes me feel at home. As I said I'd hate to go away"

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gif

Love Nagatomo :sweeteye:

F U C K MILAN
11 Jul 11, 22:27
Moggi: Sneijder will remain at Inter.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it

fuck moggi

FCBarca
11 Jul 11, 23:35
All this smells like a payrise.

I don't know Wes enough to know one way or another...With Samu, I figured it could've been money but United fans seem to think they have a legit shot at Wes...If nothing else, who would want to go from living in Milan to Manchester?

Sir0w
11 Jul 11, 23:52
I don't know Wes enough to know one way or another...With Samu, I figured it could've been money but United fans seem to think they have a legit shot at Wes...If nothing else, who would want to go from living in Milan to Manchester?

Not his wife thats for sure!

blackmore
12 Jul 11, 00:31
Not his wife thats for sure!His wife is the main reason he might move. She is starting her career in tv, and being a WAG in the UK, it could be the perfect stepping stone to launch her career. So YES his wife..

snake
12 Jul 11, 00:33
I'd move to Tanzania to defile his wife. Go Pezzinini all over her.

b4h4mooth
12 Jul 11, 02:50
Sun: "Sneijder at Utd this week. records for Sir Alex '

"Everybody is expecting the announcement of the passage of the United Sneijder soon, maybe even Wednesday. Sneijder has also already talked to his team-mate De Jong to choose the better place to live in Manchester. And 'imminent, no matter what you Inter or the player may say in public. It seems that Inter wants to sell but do not want to admit it and Sneijder wants to go but do not want to say. It 'a good deal, both for Wesley Inter "

Maslany
12 Jul 11, 02:57
Record offer what? Is this publisher relevant?

danny275
12 Jul 11, 03:21
Judging from the look of the website, it's from the Mirror. So to answer your question, it's not even slightly reliable

b4h4mooth
12 Jul 11, 03:27
Judging from the look of the website, it's from the Mirror. So to answer your question, it's not even slightly reliable

its The SUN. but u know never trust english papers. They can wist everything....

danny275
12 Jul 11, 03:29
its The SUN. but u know never trust english papers. They can wist everything....

Sorry missed where you wrote that it was from the Sun. It's late

monster09
12 Jul 11, 07:04
When was those comments made? Coz from what i read those were one months old comments.. And he is meeting with the board today.. Not sure though..

When SAF was asked about Sneijder and Nasri he answered only about Nasri and for Sneijder

James Cooper's take on the press conference is that Sneijder was asked and Fergie said 'we'll have to see what's happening with that' and definietely gave the impression that a midfielder would be signed this window

CafeCordoba
12 Jul 11, 07:34
I'm starting to get worried over this. English press remains so confident all the time that Sneijder will move to United. And at the same time Gasperini doesn't categorically deny Sneijder won't move.

Taken from Michael's translation from GdS:

But Sneijder could leave.
"Wesley is a top player. He is here and with great enthusiasm. He has said that he wants to stay and he is showing it with facts but then certainly there are still 50 days left of the market and anything can happen. My last words have been misunderstood but I remain convinced that at the end of August, it will be a stronger Inter."

I will be a goddamn super pissed if we sell Sneijder for 40m€ and replace him with Sanchez/Pastore paying almost the same price.

Aryzan
12 Jul 11, 07:34
Strangely no comments from MM or Branca to reassure the fans. Eto'o rumours were defused within days. Just really hope there is no truth in these stories.....Sneijder stay!

Jerry
12 Jul 11, 07:37
I dont like the sound of these headlines

I4E
12 Jul 11, 07:42
I will be extremely pissed off if Wes goes to united ! These players do not grow on trees. And let's look at it this way; If Gasp's 3-4-3 fails then what ??? We move into a formation that would better suit a player Like Wes, yet we won't have one.

Wesley's arrival was lucky and a blessing ! We lose him, then good luck replacing him ! Cos; a) your not gonna find another like him for the price we paid. b) it's not gonna be easy to convince a player of his calibre to come to Inter ($$$) and c) it would take years to develop a player to accommodate his role types. and we simply have never done that !

Suneet
12 Jul 11, 07:56
He said he wants to stay. MM wont let him go for cheap now. I'm not Diegus, but Inter are not in the business of selling world class players who want to stay.

Master Inter
12 Jul 11, 08:01
Moratti Please Don't sell Sneijder, He is important core in our team.
I will be very angry if we sell sneijder and muntari, etc still here
Damn i am very worried, i don't wanna wake up tomorrow and see headline sneijder go to MU

blackmore
12 Jul 11, 08:06
I dont like the sound of these headlines

mediatard much?

CafeCordoba
12 Jul 11, 08:08
He said he wants to stay. MM wont let him go for cheap now. I'm not Diegus, but Inter are not in the business of selling world class players who want to stay.

That's what everybody is afraid of. There's been only rumors about that 39m€ offer (35m). We have to hope those are just invented by British press.

Suneet
12 Jul 11, 08:26
That's what everybody is afraid of. There's been only rumors about that 39m€ offer (35m). We have to hope those are just invented by British press.

Dude you have probably been following Inter for more years than me, when was the last time we sold a top player against his wishes? Even Ibra had told MM that if Barca comes with an offer, then you talk otherwise I'm happy here. We managed every ego, we only let Ronaldo go when he started crying and left on a private plane to Madrid.

There is no way we'll let Sneijder go. He is quoted yesterday as saying he is happy at Inter and will only leave if the club decides to sell him. If its not above 50m, he aint going.

---------- Post added at 11:26 ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 ----------

People are wondering why Branca and MM havent come out saying anything yet, its because there has been no meeting with Man United. If their offer is low, we will reject it and then you will see them talking about it.

Examples of this

a) Eto
b) Maicon-last summer

I4E
12 Jul 11, 08:30
Suneet - Good post. I hope your right though, and Inter do not sell him against his wishes !

CafeCordoba
12 Jul 11, 08:32
You are right with your notice we haven't sold players who don't want to go (apart from Crespo in 2003 summer). But when was the last time FFP kind of shit was coming? I can see our management wanting to make some cash, but what I'm afraid of is that we're gonna settle for too little. Hopefully I'm just totally wrong and Moratti won't even read the offer document to the end if there is not 50m€ written on it.

Jerry
12 Jul 11, 08:50
Just because Sneijder has been quoted as saying he is happy at Inter doesn't mean we would necessarily be selling him against his wishes. He never ruled out this transfer and there has been talk about this move for ages, including from people close to Wes (the story about his wife wanting a career in entertainment is particularly troublesome). The Sun claims to have spoken to a teammate, but I am familiar with that newspaper's reputation.

mediatard much?
Thank you for this useful post. You obviously have a lot of interesting ideas and I look forward to your future contributions.

jura
12 Jul 11, 08:52
I hope Inter won't sell him against his wishes. I don't think we can replace Sneijder if we sold him. Buying another trequartista is a gamble for Inter. Grande Wesley!

junior55
12 Jul 11, 08:53
Another thing i'm afraid off is that i don't want sneijder to be the one who is being sold to cover the money spended until now in transfers. What i mean is that i hope that the management is not thinking : Well we can't sell viviano , muntari , mariga and pandev and recieve 35M from them and so we got to sell sneijder to get that kind of money in our club. . This would be terrible...

It's another story if the board manages to sell those players mentioned above , recover the losses + money for at least 1 midfielder and than decide that for tactical+business reasons to sell sneijder and get let's say get sanchez for example who would suit more gasp wishes . I could accept this kind of reasoning with every danger it has in such as any kind of deal is .

blackmore
12 Jul 11, 09:06
Thank you for this useful post. You obviously have a lot of interesting ideas and I look forward to your future contributions.

No need to thank me.......

As you can clearly see others already have.....and not out of spite. If you want to listen to every Goal.com and Tribal football article be my guest. In fact i could probably proivide you with several other BS sites that you could fullfill your needs with. However, please dont try and spread your disease in here. We just had a serious epidemic of people like you in here just a while back, and we are now only just recovering from it. The last thing we need is a resurgence of mediatards jumping up and down at every fake article thats been published on the net. Seriously i think alot of people are over it.

Suneet
12 Jul 11, 09:09
Just because Sneijder has been quoted as saying he is happy at Inter doesn't mean we would necessarily be selling him against his wishes. He never ruled out this transfer and there has been talk about this move for ages, including from people close to Wes (the story about his wife wanting a career in entertainment is particularly troublesome). The Sun claims to have spoken to a teammate, but I am familiar with that newspaper's reputation.

Even his wife was in that vanity fair interview wasnt she? She said she liked Milan too and doesnt want to go to Manchester until forced. She even said, they were in Milan 6 hours after they were told about the transfer from Madrid and she adjusted.

Just get the feeling Hadrian is a Man United fan.... maybe I missed his intro or something.

blackmore
12 Jul 11, 09:12
well it all makes sense now!

CafeCordoba
12 Jul 11, 09:18
She even said, they were in Milan 6 hours after they were told about the transfer from Madrid and she adjusted.

That was more like to prove the point that you can adapt fast to anywhere. Wes said they would have liked to stay in Madrid but when the transfer went through in 6 hours they were in Milano and adapted. So it was just to point out that now he says he's in Milano and wants to stay but as fast as the last time, he can adapt to Manchester. Wesley is politically correct and doesn't close any doors by saying anything bad towards Man Utd if the transfer suddenly occurs.

Suneet
12 Jul 11, 09:22
Offcourse, but the fact that he said he loves Inter and the city as a whole is a big plus isnt it? :D

Jerry
12 Jul 11, 09:31
However, please dont try and spread your disease in here. We just had a serious epidemic of people like you in here just a while back, and we are now only just recovering from it.

Don't talk down to me, buddy. You may think you're a big deal, but I'm not impressed. This is not my first mercato, not by a long shot. And don't put words in my mouth, either. I never said Sneijder was gone.

The last thing we need is a resurgence of mediatards jumping up and down at every fake article thats been published on the net.

And I think the last thing this forum needs is a lonely cyber-thug like yourself who attempts to insult or intimidate other users with snarky one-line replies and name-calling.

Mods, do your job and make this forum a place where true Inter fans don't have to listen to elitist wannabes like this one. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 04:27 ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 ----------

Just get the feeling Hadrian is a Man United fan.... maybe I missed his intro or something.

And now we have trolling mods.... great work, fellas!

---------- Post added at 04:31 ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 ----------

Wesley is politically correct and doesn't close any doors by saying anything bad towards Man Utd if the transfer suddenly occurs.

This... at the end of the day, you can't put a whole lot of stock in what the players are saying, as they will almost always remain diplomatic. The fact that it has neither been confirmed nor completely ruled out is probably most significant.

Hard to say how this all will turn out, but it makes sense that the board would at least meet and discuss a potential opportunity to cash in big on a 40+ tranfer fee.

blackmore
12 Jul 11, 09:36
one line replies?

name-calling?

OH LORDY!

And why oh why would you think that i was trying to impress you? Deep down that maybe what you crave, but let me just tell you for the record that i dont swing that way.

All i simply requested was that we not get back into this syndrome of reacting to what ever kind of BS the media comes out with. If its too much for you to handle(this is a forum where people will have differenes in opinion), then maybe you should re-think why you are here, but it has nothing to do with being a "bully" or what not. You can throw words around as much as you want, its fine with me tho ;)

*inb4hancomesinandtellsus2getbackontopic*

DARi0
12 Jul 11, 09:57

:proud:

Remember what Mourinho said after we managed to sign Wes: "We was the missing piece from the puzzle." and he was right! :star: The truth is that Sneijder is worth more than 50m Euro for us, so we shouldn't even consider selling him. It's not our problem, but Manchester's. But saying/writing that the REAL BALLON D'OR [for me he's was THE man] can be transferred for 35-40m Euro, while other crap EPL players were sold for much more is just STUPID.

monster09
12 Jul 11, 10:08
Senijder interview didn't rule out move to Manchester though.. He is playing safe game here.

The World Cup Finalist, who lifted the Treble at Inter last year, said: "If the club decide to sell me, I'll go where they tell me to go.

"If that happens I would be very sorry. My wife and I are happy in Milan and I would miss the city and Inter.

"But anything can happen in football. When I was sold from Real Madrid to Inter, I had hoped to stay in Spain.

"In a few minutes our life changed completely."

For me thats an indication that something is going on behind the scene. He didn't rule out move saying "I'm staying here and wont move to Manchester United".

I think this will be very long saga and wont settle unless we sign someother CM..

This "Anything can happen in football" "Only God knows" are very tricky and well thought our words..

CafeCordoba
12 Jul 11, 10:11
I truly hope this will drag as long as Man Utd offers 50m€ or they sign another CM.

skeet
12 Jul 11, 10:17
The World Cup Finalist, who lifted the Treble at Inter last year, said: "If the club decide to sell me, I'll go where they tell me to go.

"If that happens I would be very sorry. My wife and I are happy in Milan and I would miss the city and Inter.
"But anything can happen in football. When I was sold from Real Madrid to Inter, I had hoped to stay in Spain.

"In a few minutes our life changed completely."

look at me! i can highlight quotes too!