PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

monster09
12 Jul 11, 10:20
look at me! i can highlight quotes too!

You can, I'm not saying he will move. All i said was He didn't rule out the move.

---------- Post added at 14:50 ---------- Previous post was at 14:48 ----------

I truly hope this will drag as long as Man Utd offers 50m€ or they sign another CM.

If thats a big IF he moves, from Inter pov it should happen quickly so that you can plan and buy the replacement. If it drags out till the last min then there will be panic all over.

CafeCordoba
12 Jul 11, 10:21
Well of course it won't drag to the end of the mercato. At some point Moratti officially takes Sneijder off the market if adequate offers haven't arrived or they're not even close to arriving.

monster09
12 Jul 11, 10:24
Yeah, hopefully. If we are sure of getting him then we should make offer otherwise we should look at other players. Hopefully we dont get ripped off like Ibra deal ;)

Jerry
12 Jul 11, 10:28
Hopefully we dont get ripped off like Ibra deal ;)

You raise an important point. Unless Sneijder has said things in private that are very different from what he is saying in the paper, we seem to have leverage and no pressing need to make this transfer. Sometimes, that results in ridiculous offers from wealthy European rivals. If that's how this plays out, and we wind up with 45-50 for Wes, things could be worse...

beyou
12 Jul 11, 10:41
Branca please kill your self if Sneijder go at united,who will replace him?

Suneet
12 Jul 11, 10:47
The World Cup Finalist, who lifted the Treble at Inter last year, said: "If the club decide to sell me, I'll go where they tell me to go.

"If that happens I would be very sorry. My wife and I are happy in Milan and I would miss the city and Inter.

"But anything can happen in football. When I was sold from Real Madrid to Inter, I had hoped to stay in Spain.

"In a few minutes our life changed completely."

@Monster9, the problem with the interview is that the words can be twisted by the media. I just highlighted what I see. :)

But offcourse I understand your point of view. I still believe once we see Man United's offer we will decide what to do. If its an outlandish amount we will sell otherwise he'll stay. I dont see Man U offering 50m.... just my 2 cents

monster09
12 Jul 11, 10:58
Suneet, thats what I'm saying. He is not ruling out the move. He said "If the club wants me to go I will go". Thats not commitment. He could have said I'm staying. Simple as that.

I agree with you though, those quotes can be twisted and make headlines as we want to. Hopefully there will be a clear cut message in few weeks.

Also Fergie didn't answer question about Sneijder when he answered about Nasri. So I'm guessing that we are in negotiation..

Nero Indigo
12 Jul 11, 11:01
They won't offer 50 mill! And we shouldn't accept less. It won't even reach that point, MM shouldn't even consider cashing in on players like Sneijder. At least not now, not this season: if Sneijder isn't instrumental this season (under Gasp's tactics) then "maybe" we can talk about it.

armendsh
12 Jul 11, 11:04
Suneet, thats what I'm saying. He is not ruling out the move. He said "If the club wants me to go I will go". Thats not commitment. He could have said I'm staying. Simple as that.

Wtf...... What he can say that if the club will sell him .. he will say NO i want to play to inter... When Real Madrid wanted to sell him. He cant do a fucking thing... When a club doesnt want him he will go of course...

Mad Biscione
12 Jul 11, 11:05
He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out..

Lol, why would he, If Inter decides to sell him, he will go to United a great team some would say, it's not like Inter will sell him to goddamn Malaga so he can go around saying HEAR ME! I RULE IT OUT PEOPLE, I RULE MALAGA OUT, NO GODDAMN WAY I'M MOVING THERE

Jerry
12 Jul 11, 11:10
He didn't rule it out..

Lol, why would he, If Inter decides to sell him, he will go to United a great team some would say, it's not like Inter will sell him to goddamn Malaga so he can go around saying HEAR ME! I RULE IT OUT PEOPLE, I RULE MALAGA OUT, NO GODDAMN WAY I'M MOVING THERE

Fair enough, but if it DEFINITELY weren't happening SOMEONE probably would have ruled it out. But that hasn't happened yet, so we sit here and worry...

monster09
12 Jul 11, 11:15
Wtf...... What he can say that if the club will sell him .. he will say NO i want to play to inter... When Real Madrid wanted to sell him. He cant do a fucking thing... When a club doesnt want him he will go of course...

Or otherwise he could have not talked aobut leaving at all..

Jerry
12 Jul 11, 11:17
Or otherwise he could have not talked aobut leaving at all..

But this is fairly difficult when you get asked the same question 1000x times a day by desperate reporters every time you show your face in public...

It is very hard to tell at this point. Unfortunately, we will remain mostly on the sidelines for this one... PUT ME IN COACH!

monster09
12 Jul 11, 11:27
But this is fairly difficult when you get asked the same question 1000x times a day by desperate reporters every time you show your face in public...

It is very hard to tell at this point. Unfortunately, we will remain mostly on the sidelines for this one... PUT ME IN COACH!

Yes I know its very hard when every tom dick and harry asks the same question. He could have said I'm staying instead of "If clubs wants me to go and all"

Nothing is conclusive. IMO Sneijder played well, he has kept every possible door open.

---------- Post added at 15:57 ---------- Previous post was at 15:52 ----------

He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out.. He didn't rule it out..

If Sneijder dont want to move why will Inter accept the bid and force a move? I'm very sure that no big club with huge ambitions wants to lose their star player unless player wants out.

Going by general conclusion that Sneijder dont want to move, then it is obvious that this transfer wont happen..

rockball
12 Jul 11, 12:00
Don't sell him Moratti. We don't need the money.
This summer, we have spent only -
Alvarez - 12m max
Jonathan - 5m
Viviano - 4.5m
Nagatomo - 4m

Additional expenses are -
CM (Banega/Casemiro) - 15m max

Optional ones -
Another CB/fullback/CM - 10m max
Another winger - 15m (in case we decide to sign one)

In terms of earning, we will sell below players -
Viviano - 5m(co-ownership) / 10m (full)
Mariga/Muntari - 8m (at least one will be sold)

So that's around 20m net spend (to go up to 45m if we sign another winger or CM). Definitely 20m (or even 35) spend is not a big transfer outgo for a big club aiming for everything.

Any signings on top of those mentioned here would only be based on player sales like Pandev etc. My point is that we don't need to sell Sneijder for any FFP or book balancing this summer. I'm not even counting the money generated from Mario and treble which Luka is holding on to dearly.

Adriano@10
12 Jul 11, 13:18
Well you guys should also look at sneijders perspective just coz he did not rule out a move does not make him want it. After his experience at Real it would be stupid of him to come out and say that there s no way he ll move away from Inter, i mean back then he desperately wanted to stay and still ended up here so i guess he figured it would be better to take a diplomatic approach towards a move instead of already pissing of fans of a possible future team. Also i m still pretty confident that MM won t let wes go jus like that, i mean when was the last time we sold a star player who actually wanted to stay?
Maybe you could consider crespo but he was not that big when we sold him to chealsea.

Plus if you look at our history in selling big players or negotiating about selling them you can see that the two Big Players we sold in Mario and Slutan were sold for a huge amount of money imho above their actual Market value besides both of them obviousley wanting to leave us. If you look at last years maicon saga you will see the same imho the player would have preferred to move but since we did not get enough cash we did not sell him.

This is why i m pretty confident that MM won t let Wes go unless some crazy offer wich Imho should be about 60mio arrives.

Another thing i wanted to add is who ever thinks that Wes can be replaced with 40 Mio is out of they re mind I mean even this past season where Wes was not in top form there is still a remarkable difference between a Inter with wes and one without him. If wes is on the field there is simply much more movements in our game coz our whole game evolves around him.
Imho there is no player aviable who could instantly step in this team and replace wes from day one. Even if Nasri and Pastore are Talented as hell there is no way they can come in and straight away do what wes has done for us these past years.

CafeCordoba
12 Jul 11, 13:23
We spent ~25m€ last January.

Also it isn't relevant what our club is aiming for (everything) and that's why 20m€ is not a big transfer outcome. The relevant is that our club can't afford much more. That's why our net spending can be quite well around that 20m€ eventually.

With the sale of Sneijder we probably would try to get two players but I'm not sure at all that they would bring the same impact what one Sneijder brings.

Hasan
12 Jul 11, 13:23
I hope that MM will be smart. He can't be cash for Alvarez, Viviano and full-back. Pandev and Muntari yes but Sneijder no.

FCBarca
12 Jul 11, 13:57
A lot of world class footballers are ego driven in one way or another...Wes, I'm sure, still has scars on the RM fiasco but a big club like United would go a long way in healing those scars...As well as cementing a legacy for him...I can see the attraction for a player of Sneijder's ilk to be tempted by a move to Manchester

CafeCordoba
12 Jul 11, 14:02
Lol.

Even if Inter is not as big as Man Utd, nothing implies Sneijder is running for the transfer.

FCBarca
12 Jul 11, 14:04
Lol.

Even if Inter is not as big as Man Utd, nothing implies Sneijder is running for the transfer.

I wasn't implying that he's running, just that I can understand him considering it...Couldn't you?

Sir0w
12 Jul 11, 14:07
I wasn't implying that he's running, just that I can understand him considering it...Couldn't you?

Im not! Manchester is boring and if I had the oppertunity to play for Inter I would never leave;)

Mad Biscione
12 Jul 11, 14:21
Zanetti will ask him to stay and give him captaincy :troll:

Efrain21C
12 Jul 11, 14:29

rsz85
12 Jul 11, 14:30

If this would be the price of his staying, then JZ DEFINITELY must do it.

FCBarca
12 Jul 11, 14:35
If this would be the price of his staying, then JZ DEFINITELY must do it.

You can't honestly believe that a Captain's armband will tip the scales one way or another?

CafeCordoba
12 Jul 11, 15:33
Branca has just said that Sneijder is not for sale.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D52348

edit. Yes, we should know that this isn't effectively the end of this saga but it's a good statement. We definitely won't sell him for cheap, in this case 40m€. I'm sure of it.

Sir0w
12 Jul 11, 15:37
Im still worried!

milton
12 Jul 11, 15:38

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D52348

let's hope he's telling the truth

DARi0
12 Jul 11, 15:43
:slick:

Pajo
12 Jul 11, 16:07
Branca usually DOES tell the truth, unline Moratti...

We'll see...

Suneet
12 Jul 11, 16:12
Grande Branca.If this is true, I'm gonna sleep well tonight

Gaetan
12 Jul 11, 16:15

edit. Yes, we should know that this isn't effectively the end of this saga but it's a good statement. We definitely won't sell him for cheap, in this case 40m. I'm sure of it.

Grande Branca!

lonewolf19
12 Jul 11, 16:21
Grazie Branca...
Please let this be the end of Sneijder story.

Big Willy
12 Jul 11, 16:25
Curious: Shitganese just wrote on his Twitter that Sneijder wants to leave Inter and an 40M offer from Man Utd. is coming, hahahaha that douchebag always talking bullshit.

IndoInterFan
12 Jul 11, 16:27
When will the transfer market officially closed?

Sir0w
12 Jul 11, 16:29
31 augustus

Rimpel
12 Jul 11, 17:24
lmao according to shit.com, their "secret sources" have revealed that inter are willing to sell Sneijder.

Mad Biscione
12 Jul 11, 17:33
my secret sources say goal.com sucks monkey balls

Nyall
12 Jul 11, 17:53
I deleted Goal.com from my bookmarks today...

Suneet
12 Jul 11, 17:56

A year too late..

Pajo
12 Jul 11, 18:07
A year too late..

2... :D

Cal
12 Jul 11, 18:11
I think sneijder should just come out and declare his stance on this, either i am staying or i want to go to man u. Seriously he needs to stop this 'only god knows' BS

And the british taloids (i know they are BS) are saying that his price is 35 mil. WTF, it should be at least like 50

milton
12 Jul 11, 18:15
I think sneijder should just come out and declare his stance on this,

he's already done that. If the club sells him he'll leave, but he wants to stay

Choppin Onions
12 Jul 11, 20:32
2... :D

He should get negative feedback for ever having goal.com in his bookmarks ;)

DIN011
12 Jul 11, 20:41

Why the fuck was it there in the 1st place?! :lol:

Banana Rama
12 Jul 11, 21:43
guys, if you actually read the full interview taking into account the questions that were asked it shows that the quotes you are reading were knitpicked and didn't take into account everything that branca said, having read the full interview it still leaves things quite open:

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36778&L=en

he did say ''thats right, sneijder is not for sale'', but it was in response to being asked the question, he is hardly going to announce to the world that yes he is for sale, its about trying to get as much money as possible. There are some comments he made in the press conference which suggest that it is possible that sneijder could move, it is certainly not the end of the saga as has been reported in various places.

Pauksi
12 Jul 11, 21:52
I'm only mad at Man U for low balling on Sneijder. How can Sneijder (not asking to leave) be cheaper than Tevez, Modric or Augero (all crying to leave)? On top of it, they didn't even make their peanuts offer of 35mil official yet the rumors have been spreading as if Sneijder was already sold for like a month ago. I'm pretty sure that MM & Branca will play their games right because I believe Inter's past history of swapping Cannavaro with Carini days are truly over. What I don't believe from MM & Branca is that they will sell him for the market price of 50 mil & will not spend a dime on replacement, just like they did with Balotelli until too late. Just like Berlusconi swiping 65 mil for Kaka then ignoring fans demands. That might happen again.

Banana Rama
12 Jul 11, 22:02
I'm only mad at Man U for low balling on Sneijder. How can Sneijder (not asking to leave) be cheaper than Tevez, Modric or Augero (all crying to leave)? On top of it, they didn't even make their peanuts offer of 35mil official yet the rumors have been spreading as if Sneijder was already sold for like a month ago. I'm pretty sure that MM & Branca will play their games right because I believe Inter's past history of swapping Cannavaro with Carini days are truly over. What I don't believe from MM & Branca is that they will sell him for the market price of 50 mil & will not spend a dime on replacement, just like they did with Balotelli until too late. Just like Berlusconi swiping 65 mil for Kaka then ignoring fans demands. That might happen again.

With regards the price there is something you have to consider, where else is sneijder going to go, not madrid or barcelona, so that leaves man utd as the biggest club remaining, i believe that man utd is the only possibility for sneijder as he would not want to go to chelsea or city. Also, if inter have some financial problems then maybe they will be just as happy to get his massive wages off the finances, so its not just about the transfer fee. There is no point inter asking united for 50 million because we don't have that kind of money, if they need money from selling sneijder then they will have to accept something reasonable like 35 million.

Grujinho
12 Jul 11, 22:22
You want wesley at united? Sure you do...But unfortunately it wont happen pal...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JRyjNCnjgNo/SwY4JGfOMfI/AAAAAAAAAkc/hAMzHGuxIP0/s1600/Cry+Baby+Cry.JPG

JJM
12 Jul 11, 22:24
1) MM doesn't sell players who don't want to leave and Sneijder doesn't
2) Branca said he ain't for sale.
3) but IF we sell him it will be for a "crazy" offer.Expect a 50m offer or no deal....and I'm sure SAF won't do it so i think he will stay

F U C K MILAN
12 Jul 11, 22:30
With regards the price there is something you have to consider, where else is sneijder going to go, not madrid or barcelona, so that leaves man utd as the biggest club remaining, i believe that man utd is the only possibility for sneijder as he would not want to go to chelsea or city. Also, if inter have some financial problems then maybe they will be just as happy to get his massive wages off the finances, so its not just about the transfer fee. There is no point inter asking united for 50 million because we don't have that kind of money, if they need money from selling sneijder then they will have to accept something reasonable like 35 million.

actually united have more debt then inter btw so we dont need the money as much as u would think, united having spent what they did already this summer, i doubt that they will fork our 50m+ on wes, especially after going after modric at the beginning of the summer and being scared off by his price

and no branca and massimo moratti probably dont want to sell sneijder, but if an offer of 60m comes in, it would be irrational not to sell him just like what happened with ibrahimobitch( we didnt want to sell but they made an offer that we couldnt refuse)..

Banana Rama
12 Jul 11, 22:30
1) MM doesn't sell players who don't want to leave and Sneijder doesn't
2) Branca said he ain't for sale.
3) but IF we sell him it will be for a "crazy" offer.Expect a 50m offer or no deal....and I'm sure SAF won't do it so i think he will stay

I think you are going to be surprised, i believe this transfer will go through for around 35 million sterling, maybe with a few performance based add ons thrown in to bump it up, if sneijder is to come to united it will have to be this summer as he will be too close to 30 next summer to justify the wages and transfer fee, i fully expect it to happen this summer. If you read through the press conference in full it tells a much different story to the knitpicked quotes most people have been reading, what is happening in the background compared to what you hear in public is alot different.

F U C K MILAN
12 Jul 11, 22:31
I think you are going to be surprised, i believe this transfer will go through for around 35 million sterling,

u think wrong

Banana Rama
12 Jul 11, 22:37
u think wrong

well it will have to be around 35-40m sterling as united won't go any higher, regardless of the finances involved it is 99% certain that the transfer will happen this summer, it may take many more weeks for everything to be sorted tho.......

CafeCordoba
12 Jul 11, 22:39
Look at this story.

http://united.no/united/nyheter/nyheter/fergie_om_sneijder_ryktene

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//united.no/united/nyheter/nyheter/fergie_om_sneijder_ryktene&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=UTF-8 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//united.no/united/nyheter/nyheter/fergie_om_sneijder_ryktene&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=UTF-8)

That site is a Norwegian Man Utd fansite, and they have a group following the team in their USA tour. So that interview is a genuine from SAF. SAF says: "Inter refuses to sell him so it's a difficult situation."

So Man Utd is in this for real. I'm still afraid we'll too hungry for the money and sell for too low eventually.

Banana Rama
12 Jul 11, 22:43
Look at this story.

http://united.no/united/nyheter/nyheter/fergie_om_sneijder_ryktene

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//united.no/united/nyheter/nyheter/fergie_om_sneijder_ryktene&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=UTF-8 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//united.no/united/nyheter/nyheter/fergie_om_sneijder_ryktene&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=UTF-8)

That site is a Norwegian Man Utd fansite, and they have a group following the team in their USA tour. So that interview is a genuine from SAF. SAF says: "Inter refuses to sell him so it's a difficult situation."

So Man Utd is in this for real. I'm still afraid we'll too hungry for the money and sell for too low eventually.

i believe thats the same norwegian source that made up quotes from sir alex in the past and got in trouble for it so i don't believe he said that, sir alex told the reporters not to ask questions about sneijder in the press conference on friday (was happy to rule out nasri tho), so i don't think he would talk to reporters about it 4 days later.

CafeCordoba
12 Jul 11, 22:46
Okay, good to know.

F U C K MILAN
12 Jul 11, 22:51
well it will have to be around 35-40m sterling as united won't go any higher, regardless of the finances involved it is 99% certain that the transfer will happen this summer, it may take many more weeks for everything to be sorted tho.......

bro if united wont go higher its not our problem...thats uniteds problem, its up to them to make a ridiculous offer that inter wont be able to refuse

we dont want to sell, which part of that dont u get?

The Wall
12 Jul 11, 22:56
Inter is not selling Sneijder for less than € 55-60 mln. I'm pretty confident of that.

Maicon saga with RM was pretty much the same. Moratti wanted 35 mln, Perez was being cheap and Maicon stayed.

Banana Rama
12 Jul 11, 22:58
bro if united wont go higher its not our problem...thats uniteds problem, its up to them to make a ridiculous offer that inter wont be able to refuse

we dont want to sell, which part of that dont u get?

its not true that inter don't want to sell, read again what branca said in the press conference, he said clearly that someone would have to be sold to meet the fair play regulations, so we know that inter need to get rid of some big wages, if etoo is staying then sneijder will likely leave as he is the second highest earner on 200k a week.

Pajo
12 Jul 11, 23:00
Inter is not selling Sneijder for less than € 55-60 mln. I'm pretty confident of that.

Maicon saga with RM was pretty much the same. Moratti wanted 35 mln, Perez was being cheap and Maicon stayed.

And Maicon wanted to leave, while Wes doesnt...

I really doubt we will let Sneijder go for the reported sum.. If he goes, he will go for HUGE money...

Omar
12 Jul 11, 23:02
some fans have gone way far with Sneijder's sale idea .... first i thought of it as a cash in and then replaced by 1 or both of Sanchez & Nasri .... if those 2 are ruled out , then Sneijder is hands off imo .. !

Sneijder isn't up to be priced , he's priceless ... whatever offers come in it shouldn't be about the money , otherwise the club will be a suck boring kinda-business-company ....

the idea is about getting a replacement in return ... like a class replacement , such as (Sanchez - Nasri - Menez - Pastori - Fabregas ) ... they're never the same quality as our great Sneijder , but it's OK .... like the Ibra-Eto&Milito replacement ....

The Wall
12 Jul 11, 23:06
its not true that inter don't want to sell, read again what branca said in the press conference, he said clearly that someone would have to be sold to meet the fair play regulations, so we know that inter need to get rid of some big wages, if etoo is staying then sneijder will likely leave as he is the second highest earner on 200k a week.

Yes, they would want to sell for a huge sum(as Pajo and others including me are saying). There are other players which can be sold, Sneijder is only leaving if Ibrahimovićesque offer comes.

---------- Post added at 00:06 ---------- Previous post was at 00:03 ----------

And I must admit I would be heart broken if Wes left, I would really hate to lose him.

But in my opinion Pastore/Nasri +Banega/Vidal plus some cash left from the sale would help us all sleep better at night even if Sneijder was sold.

Banana Rama
12 Jul 11, 23:09
there is no club in europe that will pay 50-60 million for sneijder, not even man city, you could get pastore or ganso for much less who are much younger and have a big sell on value unlike sneijder. Sneijder is inter's most saleable asset, none of the other inter players will sell for 35 million plus and none of the others are on such huge wages apart from etoo, so sneijder is the most obvious choice to be sold, but for an acceptable amount, not for a crazy amount. Fabregas will go to barcelona for around 40 million euros (about 36 million sterling), so why should sneijder cost more, he is not better then fabregas, and fabregas is younger. Its a similar situation, fabregas can only go to barcelona, and sneijder can only go to united, so its not as if there can be a bidding war.

F U C K MILAN
12 Jul 11, 23:12

muntari, mariga, pandev, rivas ? those will prob all leave

if u really want to make yourself believe that Sneijder is going to united, then so be it...keep on dreaming :palm:

The Wall
12 Jul 11, 23:16
there is no club in europe that will pay 50-60 million for sneijder, not even man city, you could get pastore or ganso for much less who are much younger and have a big sell on value unlike sneijder. Sneijder is inter's most saleable asset, none of the other inter players will sell for 35 million plus and none of the others are on such huge wages apart from etoo, so sneijder is the most obvious choice to be sold, but for an acceptable amount, not for a crazy amount. Fabregas will go to barcelona for around 40 million euros (about 36 million), so why should sneijder cost more, he is not better then fabregas, and fabregas is younger. Its a similar situation, fabregas can only go to barcelona, and sneijder can only go to united, so its not as if there can be a bidding war.

Sneijder is better than Fabregas.

And it's not really Inter's problem that clubs don't want to pay that kind of money for Sneijder. I don't know where are you coming from with this but Inter DOESN'T want to sell Sneijder, doesn't NEED to sell him, Inter is not a selling club.

Moratti is maybe not spending like he used to but he is still spending and wants Inter to be strong.

Selling Sneijder for much less than his MARKET value is not an option for Inter.

Omar
12 Jul 11, 23:17
there is no club in europe that will pay 50-60 million for sneijder, not even man city, you could get pastore or ganso for much less who are much younger and have a big sell on value unlike sneijder. Sneijder is inter's most saleable asset, none of the other inter players will sell for 35 million plus and none of the others are on such huge wages apart from etoo, so sneijder is the most obvious choice to be sold, but for an acceptable amount, not for a crazy amount. Fabregas will go to barcelona for around 40 million euros (about 36 million), so why should sneijder cost more, he is not better then fabregas, and fabregas is younger. Its a similar situation, fabregas can only go to barcelona, and sneijder can only go to united, so its not as if there can be a bidding war.

if only Rooney wasn't English i wouldn't mind the annoying boy for our #10 ... fortunately , there aren't any players we could use to sell u Wesley , not even Nani kid ... so , u have 50 days to keep raising ur offers until we think about it ;)

F U C K MILAN
12 Jul 11, 23:20
banana rama tbh, none of us will agree with what u r saying ever, unless mm, branca or sneijder say that we r willing to sell wes

so as a piece of advice, u would be better off discussing ur theories at a man u forum where there are many in denial about this saga just like u

and i say this with respect ofcourse

Banana Rama
12 Jul 11, 23:22
Sneijder is better than Fabregas.

And it's not really Inter's problem that clubs don't want to pay that kind of money for Sneijder. I don't know where are you coming from with this but Inter DOESN'T want to sell Sneijder, doesn't NEED to sell him, Inter is not a selling club.

Moratti is maybe not spending like he used to but he is still spending and wants Inter to be strong.

Selling Sneijder for much less than his MARKET value is not an option for Inter.

Well time will tell, united would not be seriously following sneijder if they believed he would cost 50-60 million, they obviously believe that they can get him for much less. Things will be decided within the next few weeks, hopefully sooner, united need a quick decision because if its not sneijder then we have to sign someone else as we are desperate for a creative mid this summer, so i don't expect this saga to last for much longer.

milton
12 Jul 11, 23:24
Since we've just signed Jonathan, it seems more likely that Maicon will be let go and not Sneijder

and Fuck manchester united

F U C K MILAN
12 Jul 11, 23:24
Well time will tell, united would not be seriously following sneijder if they believed he would cost 50-60 million, they obviously believe that they can get him for much less. Things will be decided within the next few weeks, hopefully sooner, united need a quick decision because if its not sneijder then we have to sign someone else as we are desperate for a creative mid this summer, so i don't expect this saga to last for much longer.

ok will give him to u for 5m, can you stop now?

The Wall
12 Jul 11, 23:29

Like I said when someone mentioned Modrić and how United believes Sneijder would cost less.....they are ignorant idiots if they believe something like that.

You are not getting Sneijder for 40 mln, he was the mastermind on the pitch behind the fucking treble FFS. Ibrahimović never came close to what Sneijder did with Inter and you know how much did Barca pay for him.

Moratti and Branca are going to rape you if you want Sneijder, it would have to be one of the biggest transfers ever.

Mad Biscione
13 Jul 11, 00:21
So this fool registered just cos they're linked to our player so he can hang out here for a few days? That's damn low, some people really lack things to do in their lifes.

Jerry
13 Jul 11, 00:49
there is no club in europe that will pay 50-60 million for sneijder,

FYI we generally speak in Euros here... you have done a decent job of labeling your currency, but you need to recognize that it leads to inevitable miscommunication when you don't.

IMHO we would sell Sneijder only if the offer got as high as 50m euros, which converts to 45 lbs :D

javier_zanetti <3
13 Jul 11, 02:33
Fergi go fuck yourself, there is only one Sneijder and he's ours!!!

b4h4mooth
13 Jul 11, 03:05
Fuck MAN UNITED, overated club, ur club get punish by barca twice at final lol...we beat that barca ass even when they with Super Ibra, Villa is nothing compare to Ibra.

Sneijder will stay, he knows MAn U is weak than Inter. Milan is beatiful city manchester not, so u better come up with 50 - 60 M to buy sneijder and im sure you just dont have the money lol.

Executioner93
13 Jul 11, 05:00
Sneijder is just agreeing personal terms to be the second highest player on Man u making 200,000 sterling to Rooneys 220,000 sterling according to the mirror inter and Man u reached a max agreement of 40 million Euros making Sneijder Man U's next Scholes.

Our Management just gave the worlds best upcoming midfielder away to Man U not very wise

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=28100

The_Eradicator
13 Jul 11, 05:10
This better just be some bullshit, Wes' value to this team cannot be calculated with finances. For the first time in what seems like an eternity we have a true trequista who is fits in the team. Now at the first sign of foreign interest we want to cash in on him.... Great.:palm:

blackmore
13 Jul 11, 05:15
200,000 p/w?

thats crazy if true!

king_elnino
13 Jul 11, 05:16
another BS.. i will not believe it !!!
if we want to make new era of inter, the more dynamic inter.. than we must keep wes in our squad. no matter what !!!

Jerry
13 Jul 11, 05:19
Sneijder is just agreeing personal terms to be the second highest player on Man u making 200,000 sterling to Rooneys 220,000 sterling according to the mirror inter and Man u reached a max agreement of 40 million Euros making Sneijder Man U's next Scholes.

Our Management just gave the worlds best upcoming midfielder away to Man U not very wise

Nah, those figures have been batted around for a while now. I don't think there's anything new in that story. It basically says, despite the fact that Branca said Wes is not for sale, the Mirror is still reporting that he is on his way to Man U.

I don't think this is anything new.

Big Willy
13 Jul 11, 05:22
40M is too cheap... BTW who will replace him? Fabregas, Nasri, Hazard?

Jerry
13 Jul 11, 05:24

I think that article is referencing this one (http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Manchester-United-remain-confident-of-singing-Wesley-Sneijder-from-Inter-Milan-despite-his-wage-demands-article765123.html)...?

Again, nothing new in there, except that the UK media are ignoring Branca's claim that Sneijder is "not for sale" (probably wise... tbh)

---------- Post added at 00:24 ---------- Previous post was at 00:23 ----------

Don't forget Sanchez... I still say Udinese doesn't complete the transfer until Sneijder's situation is more settled. They would be wise to wait and see if we sell Wes and then try to trump Barca's offer...

blackmore
13 Jul 11, 05:26

Panda!

:lol:

Been following yolanthes tweets and stuff, the girl really is keen on moving and starting her career in tv. Cmon wesley, man up and tell her you want to stay in milano! We've finally got a decent supporting cast of players to help you out.

Don't forget Sanchez... I still say Udinese doesn't complete the transfer until Sneijder's situation is more settled. They would be wise to wait and see if we sell Wes and then try to trump Barca's offer.

while im a firm beliver that sanchez might still come here...i wouldnt want it to be at the cost of wes. Yes he had a great year, and yes he is used to the serie a, but for me the jury is still out on him.

Jerry
13 Jul 11, 05:34
Been following yolanthes tweets and stuff, the girl really is keen on moving and starting her career in tv. Cmon wesley, man up and tell her you want to stay in milano! We've finally got a decent supporting cast of players to help you out.

You are joking, yes? Her official twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/YolantheCabau) says nothing about the move... although she was in LA recently.

while im a firm beliver that sanchez might still come here...i wouldnt want it to be at the cost of wes. Yes he had a great year, and yes he is used to the serie a, but for me the jury is still out on him.

I don't think it would necessarily be a good move. However, if Gasp were absolutely committed to a 3-4-3 (or any other formation that precludes a trequartista) it makes more sense.

blackmore
13 Jul 11, 05:41
You are joking, yes? Her official twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/YolantheCabau) says nothing about the move... although she was in LA recently..

twitter and other stuff.....

cmon read and understand before replying!

She was in LA for a tv show. Shes caught the celebrity bug. She has been quoted as saying in many dutch press articles that she wants to make it a full time thing. Ive benn saying it for over a month now, and only in the past weeks have people realised whats really going on.....

Ofcourse it would make sense. Which is why, after our training session, we were rumoured to have put in an offer for vucinic. It looks more and more that Gasp has decided to go with a mainly 3-4-3 type of formation. I dont see wes staying if thats the case, and i dont blame him either.

Jerry
13 Jul 11, 05:53
Been following yolanthes tweets and stuff

this is supposed to mean more than twitter? :confused:

twitter and other stuff..... cmon read and understand before replying!

oh... other stuff... I see... well, it certainly makes a lot more sense with the word 'other' edited in!;)

care to share an article with us?

It looks more and more that Gasp has decided to go with a mainly 3-4-3 type of formation. I dont see wes staying if thats the case, and i dont blame him either.

Yes, the italian press has been saying this pretty much since he took over, although a lot of people on this forum refused to believe it. I doubt Gasp uses it exclusively, but if he intends to rely on it to any significant extent, Sneijder is going to find himself out of place and potentially out of Italy.

blackmore
13 Jul 11, 06:00
"tweets and stuff"...broken down in the simplest form of english, that even M.T's could comprehend(boy was i wrong). Maybe we need to get ehsan to put in some pictogram programme to help our less then fortunate?

anyways, i wish i could share...but a dutch colleague of mine brought back a shit load of clippings and stuff from newspapers and magazines on return from his holiday(his main purpose was to annoy me as he is a bbilanista)....so i guess no! Im sure if you look hard enough on the internet though, you will find them ;)

satubito
13 Jul 11, 06:19
Thanks Wesley for all you have done, and best of luck with man utd. Welcome Pastore?

IndoInterFan
13 Jul 11, 06:34
Guess this thread will be 1000 pages long if this is only settled when the transfer window ends. In my opinion, no point to keep speculating and listening to all the BS from tabloids and shit.com, who are just copying the same rumor from each other, adding salt and sugar in the process. For now, the official news is that Inter is not selling and Sneijder wants to stay. My guess is that he will be staying.

Mad Biscione
13 Jul 11, 06:39
I don't believe a word Branca says, to cameras he says he's not for sale he turns around and negotiates the deal.

rockball
13 Jul 11, 06:50
Whatever Branca says from here on, I have a bad feeling about this. We will end up selling him and for around 40-45m max, which is really sad. Whats sadder is that this saga only proves how small a club we are compared to shit like Manu.

---------- Post added at 11:20 ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 ----------

And guys, I don't quite agree with the Maicon-Madrid comparison of last year. That argument doesn't mean that we will wait out till Manu offer a ridiculous amount. In fact it only strengthens the argument that he can be sold cheap. The management saw what happened when they didn't sell Maicon and how his performances dipped. Also the fact that next season, no one is willing to buy him anymore.

blackmore
13 Jul 11, 06:53
Shouldnt his transfer fee be in accordance to what kind of salary they are willing to give. A player on a salary of 200,000 should definately be worth more then 40m. I mean were talking Rooney type numbers here, and i dont think Manure would let him go for that much. Cmon Branca if he's going to move, then nothing below 55m. They have the cash, and they obviously want the player. Time to play hard ball. If we seriously let him go for 40m, then to me it shows were Gasperinis mindset is at. I cant see us playing much other then a predominent 3-4-3. The only time we would even think of lowballing, is if we really didnt need him, and wanted to get a reasonably good price, without scaring away the bidder.

Jerry
13 Jul 11, 06:59
I don't get it... why is everyone convinced he's gone? I haven't seen any new developments since Branca said he's not for sale... what am I missing?

DIN011
13 Jul 11, 07:01
How things work in EPL:

Andy Carroll - 40 mil
Torres - 60 mil
Berbatov - 45 mil
Bent - 25 mil
Robinho - 42 mil
etc

Sneijder, Iniesta & Kaka - 35 mil. :palm:

b4h4mooth
13 Jul 11, 07:02
its inter, our board are full of surprise..... thats why we are worry dude lol

CafeCordoba
13 Jul 11, 07:13
Fucking BRUTAL it is if we sell Sneijder for 40m€. We got more money in Zlatan deal and that wasn't even the whole deal for fuck sake.

Lenny_and_Carl
13 Jul 11, 07:32
The only way I see this going through is if the club is panicking about finances. Think about it, we've harped on about 'sell before you buy' for a couple of years now yet this summer we've spent roughly 20m with no big 'outs'. Perhaps the club were expecting to be easily able to offload people like Muntari, Mariga or even Maicon to balance the books. Now that the window has opened and interest is drying up, management is worried and is contemplating selling the one player who is actually generating concrete interest. This could be a huge mistake (particularly so early in the market when the Copa is still going on), but we can only hope they have a contingency plan (Hamsik, Pastore, Modric) in place.

dynasty27
13 Jul 11, 07:36
Fucking BRUTAL it is if we sell Sneijder for 40m€. We got more money in Zlatan deal and that wasn't even the whole deal for fuck sake.Not every deal is a Zlatan/Carroll/etc deal unfortunately. Except for Berba Manchester have always spent wisely.

CafeCordoba
13 Jul 11, 07:41
The only way I see this going through is if the club is panicking about finances. Think about it, we've harped on about 'sell before you buy' for a couple of years now yet this summer we've spent roughly 20m with no big 'outs'. Perhaps the club were expecting to be easily able to offload people like Muntari, Mariga or even Maicon to balance the books. Now that the window has opened and interest is drying up, management is worried and is contemplating selling the one player who is actually generating concrete interest. This could be a huge mistake (particularly so early in the market when the Copa is still going on), but we can only hope they have a contingency plan (Hamsik, Pastore, Modric) in place.

Yeah, THAT would be super-brutal. We would still be left with those we want to sell and we would be without our top2 player. So far I refuse to believe we will sell Sneijder this easily (even if I'm starting to get afraid of). Remember how strict we were with the Zlatan transfer? We insisted that 50m€ (Hleb included) and when he refused we wanted that +5m€ to fulfill the 50m€.

snake
13 Jul 11, 07:43
OK I'm just going to tell you guys how it works. OK!?

In these times of financial difficulty, NO ONE @ Inter is untouchable. Every man has his price.
HOWEVER, the management will want the true value of the player, and then some!!

In terms of Sniejder..I won't lie and tell you he will remain with Inter 100%.

Sneijder is not on the market, however if the right offer comes in that will allow Inter to benefit from...we will SERIOUSLY EVALUATE IT.

You guys need to understand that our management is not ignorant, in fact they've improved 10 fold in these transfers. They will not sell one of their most important players unless the offer is amazing AND they have a back-up plan.

Zlatan was the most important player in our team. We only sold him for the right price AND because we got a better back-up in return.

b4h4mooth
13 Jul 11, 07:50
Rooney+ 20 M will be okay for Sneijder :D Fuck Man Un

Lenny_and_Carl
13 Jul 11, 07:51

In these times of financial difficulty, NO ONE @ Inter is untouchable. Every man has his price.

Sneijder is not on the market, however if the right offer comes in that will allow Inter to benefit from...we will SERIOUSLY EVALUATE IT.

You guys need to understand that our management is not ignorant, in fact they've improved 10 fold in these transfers. They will not sell one of their most important players unless the offer is amazing AND they have a back-up plan.

Zlatan was the most important player in our team. We only sold him for the right price AND because we got a better back-up in return.

Could you record that, upload it to iTunes so I can download it and listen to it every now and again? It'd make me feel better.

Mad Biscione
13 Jul 11, 08:00
Financial dificulty? Benefit from? Wtf is that?

Maybe we can't sign 30mil players left and right, but it's not like we're going bankrupt if we won't sell Sneijder. No one can replace him, and all our signings combined won't have half the quality he has. Moratti and Branca are a fucking joke if this happen. He's a fan first MY ASS.

We finally got something here after so many years of unorganised play, and we deprive ourselves of a key player. If it was the other way around, us asking for Wes from United, we'd only get a laugh. But we are Inter, a shit team no one takes seriously, and Branca is doing everyting to confirm that.

Universe
13 Jul 11, 08:09

For sure. I think most people understand that, but what we are arguing about is the size of that 'right offer', and how much MM will be tempted by an offer deemed to be the right offer, or near enough to it.

CafeCordoba
13 Jul 11, 08:11
Yeah, that is the fear at least I have. If the right offer is 40m€, 45m€, 50m€ or even more.

monster09
13 Jul 11, 08:33
http://i51.tinypic.com/2rm6vee.jpg

:lol::lol:

snake
13 Jul 11, 08:36
For sure. I think most people understand that, but what we are arguing about is the size of that 'right offer', and how much MM will be tempted by an offer deemed to be the right offer, or near enough to it.

To be fair...if we get 30 to 35 million pounds, that BREAKS the United transfer record.

Monster correct me if I am wrong????

monster09
13 Jul 11, 08:38
To be fair...if we get 30 to 35 million pounds, that BREAKS the United transfer record.

Yeah. 31 Million pounds will break :)

DIN011
13 Jul 11, 08:38

Only because they wasted the rest of their money on fucking A. Young & De Gea tbh.

35 million isn't enough, doesn't matter what Man Utd think. We don't NEED to sell Wes.

snake
13 Jul 11, 08:40
Yeah. 31 Million pounds will break :)

I will be eaten alive for this...but 35 million pound (40 million euros) is an offer worth considering.

That would make Sneijder the most expensive United player in history by a good 4-5 million pounds.

If you guys think Man U and SAF are Chelsea/City to spend 60 mil...NOT gonna happen.

monster09
13 Jul 11, 08:41
Only because they wasted the rest of their money on fucking A. Young & De Gea tbh.

35 million isn't enough, doesn't matter what Man Utd think. We don't NEED to sell Wes.

Ashley Young is not waste of money and well De Gea was the most imp signing we made this season. We replaced VDS with young quality keeper.

Still we have money to spend though. I'm sure if we sign Sneijder it will be at around 40Million plus. (Pounds)

DIN011
13 Jul 11, 08:43
I will be eaten alive for this...but 35 million pound (40 million euros) is an offer worth accepting.

That would make Sneijder the most expensive United player in history by a good 4-5 million pounds.

If you guys think Man U and SAF are Chelsea/City to spend 60 mil...NOT gonna happen.

Dude, didn't they spend 46 million€ on Berbatov. :palm:

And just because it's good enough FOR THEM, doesn't make it good enough FOR US. How the fuck are we supposed to replace one the 3 best AMC's in the world with 35 million?

Again, we don't HAVE TO SELL HIM, they are the ones who want to buy him. We're not the ones who want to sell him.

Pimpin
13 Jul 11, 08:43
If Andy Caroll was worth 35m ,torres 50m , bent 20m than sneider should be at least 50m.

I would not sell sneider if I was moratti , but who knows what he has on his mind .

Hope he doesnt dissapoint

DIN011
13 Jul 11, 08:44
Ashley Young is not waste of money and well De Gea was the most imp signing we made this season. We replaced VDS with young quality keeper.

Still we have money to spend though. I'm sure if we sign Sneijder it will be at around 40Million plus. (Pounds)

Not saying they are bad signings, should of made myself more clear, sorry.

I was trying to say that you had enough money to pay for Sneijder, not our problem you put it on other players. :)

monster09
13 Jul 11, 08:45
I will be eaten alive for this...but 35 million pound (40 million euros) is an offer worth considering.

And also I dont remember Us making a big signing from a big team. Only name I can remember now is Owen Hargreaves for 17 Million.

We signed Veron but I'm talking about European giants..

snake
13 Jul 11, 08:45
Sorry D I meant considering...not accepting.

"Berbatov moved to Manchester United on 1 September 2008, costing the club 30.75 million"

monster09
13 Jul 11, 08:47
Not saying they are bad signings, should of made myself more clear, sorry.

I was trying to say that you had enough money to pay for Sneijder, not our problem you put it on other players. :)

I'm sure we have enough money, only question is, Is he for sale..

DIN011
13 Jul 11, 08:47
Sorry D I meant considering...not accepting.

"Berbatov moved to Manchester United on 1 September 2008, costing the club 30.75 million"

Ffs, Hal...huge difference. :lol:

It said 46 mil on Wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_%28association_football%29#Highest_fees). ..fuck it tho.

Let's agree to disagree.

CafeCordoba
13 Jul 11, 08:48

Why should Inter care what is Man U's most expensive signing? Sneijder wouldn't be the most expensive sale of Inter, not even close. Still he's one of the most important player of this team at the moment. That should lead to the one of the most expensive sale price of the club. I'm not saying we should get Zlatan range of deal because THAT is not happening ever, what I'm saying is that we should get a clear overprice by selling top2 player of the team who isn't running for the transfer.

50m€ or GTFO, SAF.

monster09
13 Jul 11, 08:48
Ffs, Hal...huge difference. :lol:

It said 46 mil on Wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_%28association_football%29#Highest_fees). ..fuck it tho.

Let's agree to disagree.

36.75 Million POUNDS. Maybe you were using Euros.. And I dont remember what was the exchange rate back in 2008.. :)

DIN011
13 Jul 11, 08:49
36.75 Million POUNDS. Maybe you were using Euros.. And I dont remember what was the exchange rate back in 2008.. :)

I was. ;)

monster09
13 Jul 11, 08:52
Why should Inter care what is Man U's most expensive signing? Sneijder wouldn't be the most expensive sale of Inter, not even close. Still he's one of the most important player of this team at the moment. That should lead to the one of the most expensive sale price of the club. I'm not saying we should get Zlatan range of deal because THAT is not happening ever, what I'm saying is that we should get a clear overprice by selling top2 player of the team who isn't running for the transfer.

50m€ or GTFO, SAF.

I'm not sure why you are saying only 50 Million euros as Carroll was close to 40 Million Euros and Torres was 57 Million Euros.. ;)

I4E
13 Jul 11, 09:04
I see alot of posts about cost,sale purchase etc etc etc. His worth this much and that much. $$$ ! Who cares about the money and fine detail ? It appears we are gonna lose a player we don't want to go ! Wes can always reject the move but if he goes it means he wants to. SIMPLE ! .... And if that's the case, he can fuck off then and I hope he fails big time with Manure Utd

Universe
13 Jul 11, 09:10
Hal, I don't think Man UTD's record transfer fees are important. We shouldn't accept or even consider something just because it might be the highest sum Manchester have ever paid for someone. Who cares about that if it doesn't match our valuation?

monster09 or you might say that Man UTD are no Chelsea or Man City and won't pay ridiculous money like 40, 50million euros and plus. In that case there shouldn't be any case to worry because IF 31million pounds is their record spending, and IF that means that is the highest they'll bid for Sneijder and IF they are not going to pay the amounts that a club like City would, then they can get fucked.

snake
13 Jul 11, 09:38
Uni, you're right...I understand that the figure means nothing to Inter.

But as you said, the discussion was about what is a 'reasonable' figure...and I was simply stating that Man U are not Chelsea or City to make those mega bids. The reason I brought into play the record fee was to give an indication of how much, as a club, Man U are willing to spend.

If that is the case, we can expect him to stay.

Sokrates
13 Jul 11, 09:58
My fear is not the money we get by selling Sneijder, my fear is what we are doing with this money.

If we can sell Sneijder and buy Pastore (Money earned by selling Sneijder - buying Pastore = + X ) it is a deal I can accept.
The same with Hamsik, Hazard or Ganso.

But if we sell Sneijder and buy nothing or use this money to recover the buying from Pazzo, Ranocchia and Nagatomo, I am very disappointed.

monster09
13 Jul 11, 10:03
Hal, I don't think Man UTD's record transfer fees are important. We shouldn't accept or even consider something just because it might be the highest sum Manchester have ever paid for someone. Who cares about that if it doesn't match our valuation?

monster09 or you might say that Man UTD are no Chelsea or Man City and won't pay ridiculous money like 40, 50million euros and plus. In that case there shouldn't be any case to worry because IF 31million pounds is their record spending, and IF that means that is the highest they'll bid for Sneijder and IF they are not going to pay the amounts that a club like City would, then they can get fucked.

TBH our record bid says nothing tbh. We paid close to 30 Million for 3 players in the early 2000s when prices were not inflated. And we paid 30 Million in 2008 when that was record Britan fee which City broke with Robinho bid. Thing is post 2008 we didn't buy anyone for big fee as the market was inflated and we kept money for the right moment. Here is the moment where several key players retired and we flogged few squad players. Fergie will build one last team before retiring and the only piece missing in the puzzle is the CM. And with the SAF's record of not afraid to spend it big I can see him throwing 40 plus Million pounds which is close to 50 Million Euros on a player like Sneijder. In the past we have spent ridiculos money on the players we desperately wanted and then didn't spend post 2008. Now we have close to 113 Million in the bank, which will grow upto 180 Million. (Not saying this is entirely for transfers, but this is the money kept for rebuilding the squad). So I think Fergie will spend for one last time IF Sneijder is available.

---------- Post added at 14:33 ---------- Previous post was at 14:32 ----------

Uni, you're right...I understand that the figure means nothing to Inter.

But as you said, the discussion was about what is a 'reasonable' figure...and I was simply stating that Man U are not Chelsea or City to make those mega bids. The reason I brought into play the record fee was to give an indication of how much, as a club, Man U are willing to spend.

If that is the case, we can expect him to stay.

Anon, that we spent in 2008 and like I said in the previous post, we spent 30 Million on 3 players in the early 2000s. We can spend, but wont be spending like Madrid though..

CafeCordoba
13 Jul 11, 10:09
Well, if you think SAF can splash over 40m for Sneijder, then I think we might have a deal.

Suneet
13 Jul 11, 10:11
MM will not consider anything less than 40m for Wesley. Also its the Sun and the Daily Mirror reporting ....... that says it all

If they are to be meeting anyone from Inter yesterday it had be Mr. Branca and Mr. Lerby after that. Branca was at Pinzolo yesterday presenting 2 players and then wrapped up the details in Jonathan's transfer. He said it himself. He is a straight talker and when he says a player isnt for sale, he isnt for sale.

The only way we can see Sneijder move is for 40m+ and even though Man U have money, I dont see them spending as Wesley is not a resellable player in 3-4 years. He wont even get them half of what they spent on him... Anyways Ferguson has said Inter doesnt want to sell. Its only media BS and its coming from the worst of the British TABLOIDS.

Universe
13 Jul 11, 10:12
Well, if you think SAF can splash over 40m for Sneijder, then I think we might have a deal.

Uh. I'd rather keep Sneijder than have 40m to spend on players who aren't as good as him.

monster09
13 Jul 11, 10:15

When we had Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney,Saha there was not that much desperation for Berbatov but he spent 30 Million pounds, but now we lack a class midfielder and desperate for one. So If he is available and considering the inflated market I do think he will spend 40 Million pounds.

Still I'm not really convinced how can he fit into our system though..

---------- Post added at 14:45 ---------- Previous post was at 14:43 ----------

MM will not consider anything less than 40m for Wesley. Also its the Sun and the Daily Mirror reporting ....... that says it all

If they are to be meeting anyone from Inter yesterday it had be Mr. Branca and Mr. Lerby after that. Branca was at Pinzolo yesterday presenting 2 players and then wrapped up the details in Jonathan's transfer. He said it himself. He is a straight talker and when he says a player isnt for sale, he isnt for sale.

The only way we can see Sneijder move is for 40m+ and even though Man U have money, I dont see them spending as Wesley is not a resellable player in 3-4 years. He wont even get them half of what they spent on him... Anyways Ferguson has said Inter doesnt want to sell. Its only media BS and its coming from the worst of the British TABLOIDS.

If I'm not wrong Branca said "Player is not for sale and we haven;t received any offers, if we receive big offers, we will see" Not exact words but something like that. Maybe wrong though as media adds few words to run the tabloids..

b4h4mooth
13 Jul 11, 10:17
Gasp try the 3-4-1-2: Sneijder behind Pazzini-Eto'o

It may be more than satisfied with Gian Piero Gasperini. The team responds well to his tactical dictates. Yesterday there was a test of 3-4-1-2, with the defense line formed by Nicklas, Samuel and Chivu. In the middle were Nagatomo, Mariga, and Obi Stankovic on the left. Sneijder was between the lines to support the couple formed by Samuel Eto'o from Gianpaolo Pazzini. This work in the morning, purely tactical. In the afternoon I work with technical exercises for the ball possession. Scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, the first friendly against amateur team in Trentino.

conclusion : Sneijder is staying.

I4E
13 Jul 11, 10:20

Your 100% right about the BS that is Anglo tabloids. But I sure hope your right and we stand firm on our price which will push United out of the market for him.

Suneet
13 Jul 11, 10:22
Can you give us an update on Wesley Sneijder's situation?

"I don't think there's anything to be updated. This is a topic that I think you journalists are very keen on and it's not the least bit surprising that Sneijder might attract interest from other clubs, some of the biggest clubs in the world including ourselves, so there's no update to give."

But there have been some bids made for the player...

"No, there haven't been any concrete offers and we haven't been waiting for any. He's just getting on with his job, as we all are. We have to get through this period, these last 50 days: we know what we have to do, and that's what the situation is."

So you are saying that Sneijder is not for sale?

"That's right, he is not for sale."

Thats from our official website. He only spoke about player sales when asked about FFP. He said some players will have to go to balance the books, if not now, then in 5months. And he was asked about the likes of Mariga, Santon, Viviano, Muntari, Pandev just before that...

Its the media that is twisting the words unfortunately. Another example of this stupidity was when Gasp was being hired. Corriero Dello Sport kept insisting we are hiring Mihajlovic, until MM actually didnt say that Gasp has been hired and met with.

Handoyo
13 Jul 11, 10:23
I've supported Inter for a decade now, and never in those years have I seen the midfielder who offensively is even close as good as Sneijder.

Selling him is suicidal. Not fitting your tactic to him is just as suicidal.

40, 50m? Bah humbug!

b4h4mooth
13 Jul 11, 10:24
Sneijder is staying u know why?? Fckin Glatzer dont have money to buy sneijder, to bad ur owner is not a "sheik' Sir Fergie

monster09
13 Jul 11, 10:28
Oh now I'm fairly sure Sneijder will be Inter player next season. Reason being we wont be able to offer the sum that will tempt MM to sell him. So I guess there is a back up plan and we might go for other CMs or like Fergie said Promote someone from youth team..

I4E
13 Jul 11, 11:06
I've supported Inter for a decade now, and never in those years have I seen the midfielder who offensively is even close as good as Sneijder.

Selling him is suicidal. Not fitting your tactic to him is just as suicidal.

40, 50m? Bah humbug!

I have been an Inter supporer for just over 25 years(giving away my age now :), and i agree with you regarding the past decade ! Although Matthaus with out a doubt was the best midfielder i have seen at Inter. I was very very sad when he left to return to Germany ! as i will be very sad if Wes leaves too.

Don't let it be MM !!!!

Omar
13 Jul 11, 11:39
Uh. I'd rather keep Sneijder than have 40m to spend on players who aren't as good as him.

this is the best read so far from this sick thread ... :thumbsup:

the management already confessed that the market is "crazy" .... and so must be the offer for Inter's great #10 to "evaluate" the situations ... i think case closed for now

monster09
13 Jul 11, 11:44
this is the best read so far from this sick thread ... :thumbsup:

Better than this? :D

Now Sneijder is registered to Lega Calcio (also Rivas).

http://www.lega-calcio.it/it/Serie-A-TIM/Calciomercato.page

Everything is officially completed now. Welcome to Internazionale, Wesley!

Omar
13 Jul 11, 11:45
btw , Nasri and Fabregas are 24yo while Wesley and Iniesta are 27yo ...

some important notice .. as they all play almost in the same way ..

A.l.i
13 Jul 11, 13:19
We wouldn't just sell Sneijder just because he can't cut it in a 3-4-3. It would definitely be a 3-4-1-2, 3-4-3 is just an image of it.

FCBarca
13 Jul 11, 13:23

These 4 players are not all the same, at all

skeet
13 Jul 11, 13:29

good god :palm:

how are any of these players similar? other than the fact that they can all play AMF (even though it's only sneijder's natural position)

Omar
13 Jul 11, 13:35
These 4 players are not all the same, at all

i meant almost same way in terms of vision and skill .... which is needed here ; creativity and scoring

---------- Post added at 14:35 ---------- Previous post was at 14:30 ----------

(even though it's only sneijder's natural position)

ps. do u know that Wesley played mostly a CMF in both Ajax and RM ?? ... and it was very risky when Mourinho bought him for not being a proven pure-trequartista as a last puzzle piece for his plan back then .... most of ppl were hoping for Hleb , but the price and age of Wesley gave some cheer about it ....

E: even at MU , he's mostly planned to play a deeper role than AMF

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 14:33
First of all just to clear up the price for berbatov, it was 31.75 million sterling, confirmed by both tottenham and united, i don't know where that guy who said 46 million euros got his information from. Also to the guy who criticised me for signing up only to discuss sneijder, i do admire inter as a club, they were like my second team when mourinho was there and I was delighted when they won CL, so you should not hate on me. There are definitely things happening in the background with regards sneijder, just because branca said ''not for sale'' that does not mean it is case closed. Branca was directly asked by the journalist wether sneijder was for sale or not, what else did you expect him to say apart from not for sale, he is not going to announce to the world that yes he is for sale, if he did that then united would know that inter need the money and the price would go down. It is a normal part of the negotiation process, to send the message that inter are not desperate to sell, this way they may get a few extra million out of the transfer.

Pajo
13 Jul 11, 14:45
^^The same Banana rama from Barca forums?

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 14:54
^^The same Banana rama from Barca forums?

yes thats me :boogy:

Sir0w
13 Jul 11, 14:58
Barca forums? Ieuw hell hole

Adriano@10
13 Jul 11, 15:18
I can only laugh at these EPL fans who actually believe the english media bs. I mean it s laughable to say we have to sell wes to generate funds and at the same time claim 35 mio would be enough. Imho if we sell wes we ll get at least two players to cover for him probably one of Banega/Vidal plus one of Hamsik/Pastore/(hazard) now i don t think two of these four can make up for the loss of Wes plus we probably have to spend around 50 to get two of them plus the salary of two of those players will probably also match Sneijders so i really don t see why we have to sell for 35 coz of economical reasos. Another factor we should consider is that no matter who we get he s gonna be worse then wes the only one who is on the market and who would not be wors is cesc but we all know that he s going to barca plus he would also cost more then those 35 mio.

CafeCordoba
13 Jul 11, 15:20
The figure 35 talked about is in pounds, which is around 40m in euros. But yes, that 40m€ would still be not enough and that's why I hope and believe that if we sell Sneijder, the sale price will start with the number 5 (in euros). That's the only way it makes ANY sense to sell Sneijder.

edit. And I actually believe that "Sneijder is not for sale" comment is relevant only at this point when there are no mega-offers. If there comes one, the validity of that comment disappears and the management will re-evaluate the situation. We should not take every comment as if they were set in stone.

nerazzurri4life
13 Jul 11, 15:27
all these discussions are useless...
sneijder is worth, at a minimum, 60+ mil euros...and that is if the player wants to leave

ffs, he is the world's best AM alongside Iniesta...surely you don't think iniesta is worth some shit 35 or 40mil....

wtf is wrong with some Inter fans now?

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 15:29
sneijder is worth, at a minimum, 60+ mil euros...and that is if the player wants to leave

ffs, he is the world's best AM alongside Iniesta...surely you don't think iniesta is worth some shit 35 or 40mil....

take into account that sneijder was dissapointing last season and had niggling injuries all the way through, that should take something off of his value, you cannot expect the value to be the same as it was after the treble season when he has just had a dissapointing season and is a year closer to 30.

Sir0w
13 Jul 11, 15:32
take into account that sneijder was dissapointing last season and had niggling injuries all the way through, that should take something off of his value, you cannot expect the value to be the same as it was after the treble season when he has just had a dissapointing season and is a year closer to 30.

He had a lot of injuries in the Serie A, how much do you think he will have in a physical EPL? :D

blackmore
13 Jul 11, 15:34

can i get a Z!ng?

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 15:36
He had a lot of injuries in the Serie A, how much do you think he will have in a physical EPL? :D

that is a definite concern, which is why united will not pay stupid money, sneijder will be signed for the deeper scholes role in the 4-4-2 which is physically more demanding, in europe he will take up his number 10 role behind the striker. I think sneijder will be given some physical conditioning at united to bulk him up and make him stronger, just look at scholes as the example, same size as sneijder but strong as an ox.

nerazzurri4life
13 Jul 11, 15:38

rooney is NOT the best forward, is only ONE YEAR younger than sneijder (will turn 26 this year) and plays SHIT for his country endlessly....
can i take 30mil off his price?

get
the
fuck
out

seriously, stop trolling...

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 15:40
rooney is NOT the best forward, is only ONE YEAR younger than sneijder (will turn 26 this year) and plays SHIT for his country endlessly....
can i take 30mil off his price?

get
the
fuck
out

seriously, stop trolling...

in what way am i trolling, i am discussing in a reasonable manner, inter is like the second team that i follow after united so you should not be hating on me............

Universe
13 Jul 11, 15:41
that is a definite concern, which is why united will not pay stupid money, sneijder will be signed for the deeper scholes role in the 4-4-2 which is physically more demanding, in europe he will take up his number 10 role behind the striker. I think sneijder will be given some physical conditioning at united to bulk him up and make him stronger, just look at scholes as the example, same size as sneijder but strong as an ox.

All your posts are written with the language and assumption that Sneijder is definitely going to be a United player. You say things like 'Sneijder will be signed for x role' as opposed to Sneijder could or would.

That annoys me.

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 15:45
All your posts are written with the language and assumption that Sneijder is definitely going to be a United player. You say things like 'Sneijder will be signed for x role' as opposed to Sneijder could or would.

That annoys me.

sorry what i meant was if he is signed that will be his role, i am not assuming he will join united, i personally think it is more likely he will be a united player then an inter player next season, thats just my opinion, not a reason to hate on me.

CafeCordoba
13 Jul 11, 15:46
n4l, cool down. Banana Rama is not trolling, but discussing about the Sneijder case here peacefully.

It's quite clear no club is gonna pay over 60m€ for Sneijder. And we might sell him for lower price, like for example 50m€. I don't see us selling him for 40m€ of course.

Joss
13 Jul 11, 16:08
$40 + Evra would be a fair deal

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 16:15
$40 + Evra would be a fair deal

having already sold oshea, if evra went then we would only be left with two full backs fabio/rafael who are inexperienced, so that is not an option for us..............

F U C K MILAN
13 Jul 11, 16:24
having already sold oshea, if evra went then we would only be left with two full backs fabio/rafael who are inexperienced, so that is not an option for us..............

40 + nani.. fair?

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 16:27
40 + nani.. fair?

nani is a really important player for us so i don't think sir alex is even considering letting him go, for most of last season he was our best player, altho he lost form a bit at the end.

Sir0w
13 Jul 11, 16:27
Nani? Please no!

Big Willy
13 Jul 11, 16:30
Nani? Please no!

Nani:

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/attachments/chillout-room/3964d1073870917-pmsl-cristiano-ronaldo-skills-workshop-image001.gif

Pipka
13 Jul 11, 16:46
Nani:

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/attachments/chillout-room/3964d1073870917-pmsl-cristiano-ronaldo-skills-workshop-image001.gif

Hah that's brilliant :) still Nani is not so bad ;) Sneijder won't go to United their weather sucks big time and their women are dreadfull and no money can make it up for that (fully expect to get bashed by all the british fans here but still that's the truth :)

Ricky
13 Jul 11, 17:00
it is obvious that Sneijder want to stay in inter . and it is also obvious that gasperini does not want Sneijder to leave inter

the main decision will be from Moratti . coming days will show every thing , stay or leave

Adriano
13 Jul 11, 17:12
i feel confident he will remain

monster09
13 Jul 11, 17:23
RobDawsonMEN Rob Dawson
Had it confirmed that David Gill is in Milan. Deal for Sneijder edging closer #MUFC

Darren_Can Darren Can
Inter granting #MUFC talks is positive. But they will have (expensive) terms. Just because talks granted, doesn't mean done deal

Pauksi
13 Jul 11, 17:30

That's what Man U believed last year too (same price). How can Man U keep low balling on Sneijder whereas others (not even as good) are more expensive than him. I understand your claims of Man U are not in the same bracket as Barca, City or RM on spending power but it doesn't mean Inter should lower the market value just to make a deal with them. If Man U don't have enough money to buy someone as Sneijder's quality (Iniesta or Fabregas), they should just look for young talents elsewhere. I can understand you want him in your team but your PoV as Man U are offering the market price for Sneijder will not be agreed here. If Inter sold Sneijder for 35 million as you said, who else Inter buy for his replacement? None of Nasri, Fabregas, Pastore, Hamsik or Hazzard, even if some of them wanting to leave, will come for that amount, then Inter have to do what Man U should be doing now like searching for cheaper alternatives.

Sir0w
13 Jul 11, 17:50
JamesRobsonMEN James Robson
Gill in Milan. #MUFC will break club transfer record to make sneijder deal happen, but personal terms must yet be agreed

Bulgarije Dimitar Berbatov Engeland Tottenham Hotspur Engeland Manchester United € 46,4
Engeland Rio Ferdinand Engeland Leeds United Engeland Manchester United € 43,9

Syn
13 Jul 11, 17:52
What is coincidence ?
Coincidence is that Inter didn have a playmaker, a type of player like Sneijder for more than 15 years, and they never be competitive in CL, Mour came but no, they still didn have a playmaker, so again, they were a mediocre team in CL that end up 2nd in a group with Panathinaikos, Anorthosis and Werder, and then Sneijder came and they won everything, Barca sufferd their hardest defeat under Pep's guidance vs Inter in Milano.

No, I am not one of those people who believe that football is one man, BUT, Sneijder was IT, that missing link for years in our team, so MM, use your brain wisely as you did in the summer of 2009.

Harpsabu
13 Jul 11, 17:58
ahhhhhh whats going on!! Inter what are you doing!! No one wants Sneijder to leave. To make money you need to win things, what are we gona win without our biggest star Wes!?! Wer gona be so un creative and one dimensional again!!! I can not believe they are gona sell him for nothing!!! A centre midfield of Cambiasso and Stankovic/ Motta, they've all ready proved they can not be creative in that way. I can not remember Inter terrorising the wings with wingers. I can not believe for so long we searched for the perfect trequartista to complete the team, now we have him, wer gona sell him. I actually feel like going to Milan and protesting against this, im dusguisted! Best of it is, wait till you see his replacement, itl fund the palacio deal, aw great just what we need. Foolish foolish business!!!! Feel so let down :`(

CafeCordoba
13 Jul 11, 18:29
I don't believe a second those twitter-updates. Just big load of crap. Where are all the reports by Italian media that Man Utd representatives are in Milano? Only thing Italian media do is just reporting that "Reports from British media tells that Gill is in Milano".

I just don't believe we're gonna sell Sneijder for 35m (40m€). We can hardly get a replacement who still won't be as good as Sneijder at first.

InteristaLT
13 Jul 11, 19:35
If Wes leaves,which I don't want,we will see that our only new addition will be Palacio:palm::palm::palm:
If he leaves then please MM atleast buy a good attacker like Nasri or Tevez.

Mad Biscione
13 Jul 11, 19:38
without Sneijder we can kiss our chances for scudetto goodbye, I dont know wtf Moratti is thinking up there in his castle or wherever he lives.

Stefan
13 Jul 11, 20:01
You guys are such drama queens. If wes leaves he won't be the first big name to go and he won't be last. If mm uses that money and gets a quality cm and a quality wide player then the team will still be better overall. We can't replace wes like for like just like we couldn't replace ibra like for like but that doesn't mean selling automaticly weakens the team.

Inter is always more important then the individual. Sure I would prefer wes to stay but as long as the team is strong I won't act like a drama queen and write of our scudetto hopes.

Suneet
13 Jul 11, 20:04
So Goal.com is reporting this through some inside sources.... really how fishy can this get?

vitomins
13 Jul 11, 20:04
without Sneijder we can kiss our chances for scudetto goodbye, I dont know wtf Moratti is thinking up there in his castle or wherever he lives.

Exactly, you do not know what he is thinking, so why assume that he is thinking about getting rid of Wes?

Starmo4
13 Jul 11, 20:17
You guys are such drama queens. If wes leaves he won't be the first big name to go and he won't be last. If mm uses that money and gets a quality cm and a quality wide player then the team will still be better overall. We can't replace wes like for like just like we couldn't replace ibra like for like but that doesn't mean selling automaticly weakens the team.

Inter is always more important then the individual. Sure I would prefer wes to stay but as long as the team is strong I won't act like a drama queen and right of our scudetto hopes.

yeah.now evryone is against selling him, after milan and shalcke games they were diffrent minds about his future... last season he was so bad,he lost alot of balls,against shalke he lost 15 balls ,i was there on the sidelines and counting..i would prefer he stay ,but maybe that would be a good thing for us to sell him...i said maybe:)

Stefan
13 Jul 11, 20:21
So Goal.com is reporting this through some inside sources.... really how fishy can this get?

Carlo likes dragging stuff out of his ass, as we all know.

BBC says gill isn't in milano and none of the italian sources have reported him in milano either. Only those credible sources like carlo and the sun has reported this.

Jerry
13 Jul 11, 20:57
Sadly, the last time I can remember following a transfer saga this closely was when we bough Wes in the first place... the circumstances (rumored fee, status of player in his club squad) were completely different, granted, but the press seemed very similar. Well, we all know how that one ended up.

Obviously not every transfer that is rumored by Goal.com and the British press turns out to be true, but there is clearly a modicum interest from all parties involved. If the rumors that United officials are in Milan to negotiate are true, it seems that we should be getting answers sooner, rather than later. At the very least, I want the price quoted in these articles to increase!

vitomins
13 Jul 11, 21:03
Sadly, the last time I can remember following a transfer saga this closely was when we bough Wes in the first place... the circumstances (rumored fee, status of player in his club squad) were completely different, granted, but the press seemed very similar. Well, we all know how that one ended up.

Obviously not every transfer that is rumored by Goal.com and the British press turns out to be true, but there is clearly a modicum interest from all parties involved. If the rumors that United officials are in Milan to negotiate are true, it seems that we should be getting answers sooner, rather than later. At the very least, I want the price quoted in these articles to increase!

Wes was unhappy at Real Madrid, Wes is happy at Inter...major difference there.

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 21:19
Nani:

I am really amazed at how under-rated nani is by inter fans, he's a fantastic player, some of his peformances for united last season were absolutely stunning, for most of last season he was the best attacking player in the premier league, although as i said before he lost form near the end. Just look at the stats if you don't believe me, 18 assists and 9 goals in 33 league appearances, show me another winger in spain, italy or england with better stats outside of barcelona.

Dylan
13 Jul 11, 21:23
http://redflagflyinghigh.com/2011/07/blogs/has-nike-revealed-that-wesley-sneijder-is-a-manchester-united-player

DIN011
13 Jul 11, 21:25
http://redflagflyinghigh.com/2011/07/blogs/has-nike-revealed-that-wesley-sneijder-is-a-manchester-united-player

...FUCK...ME...

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 21:26
Hah that's brilliant :) still Nani is not so bad ;) Sneijder won't go to United their weather sucks big time and their women are dreadfull and no money can make it up for that (fully expect to get bashed by all the british fans here but still that's the truth :)

Your wrong about england, the weather is not so bad like people say it is, sometimes its sunny, sometimes its grey, but hardly ever rains unlike the popular myth, it is pretty much the same weather that sneijder grew up with in holland so that won't bother him, you are also wrong about the women but anyway why would sneijder care about the women, he is already married to a stunner. If you want to know about the truth, the truth is that most players would rather play in england then italy, italy is the least attractive of the 3 top leagues, i am not here to trade insults but you offended me with your comments.

Besnik
13 Jul 11, 21:28
One of the most deadly accurate players in the world, Wesley Sneijder plays for Man Utd and wears the Nike T90 Laser III.

:palm:

nbootu
13 Jul 11, 21:29

The comments are hilarious!
Wonder if Villareal knows about that Nilmar according to Nike Football is also a Man Utd player... :palm:

Inter<3
13 Jul 11, 21:31
To be honest .... I never rly understood how fans that after every defeat n shit say "OMG i quit chantin for INTER" feel .... but If we sell Sneijder I'm gonna start hating Moratti and ppl that are gonna tell me how he is the reason we won all n shit and how good of a Presidente he is can kiss my ass ...

To make it worse .... We are gonna sell him for a SHITTY price of 40m and then pay an extra milion to get Shitstore or Shitsik or that diving cunt Sanchez ....

Moratti if u sell Sneijd , eat SHIT and die of a stroke

And yes , im fuckin sick of this saga .... Lame ... We turned to be a fuckin FEEDER club .... What Genoa and Shitty teams like that are to us we (the giants KHM) are to cocky teams like Barca/Madrid and Man fags ...

LAME LAME LAME

U PICKU MATERINU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry
13 Jul 11, 21:34
The comments are hilarious!
Wonder if Villareal knows about that Nilmar according to Nike Football is also a Man Utd player... :palm:

Translation: Google 'Nilmar Nike Football' and you get the same thing

Black&Blue
13 Jul 11, 21:36
I'm still waiting for the offer mr. Alex Ferguson....

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 21:37
with regards to the location of david gill, he normally travels with the team for the pre-season tour but this time he has stayed behind so he must be working on something, i am not saying he is in milan tho, could be related to something else for all i know, i am just speculating.............

blackmore
13 Jul 11, 21:37
To be honest .... I never rly understood how fans that after every defeat n shit say "OMG i quit chantin for INTER" feel .... but If we sell Sneijder I'm gonna start hating Moratti and ppl that are gonna tell me how he is the reason we won all n shit and how good of a Presidente he is can kiss my ass ...

Moratti if u sell Sneijd , eat SHIT and die of a stroke
'
im sorry but enough is enough..............good sir, inter will do very well with one less fan like you!

must auwfulman really have to take a hold of shit?

Inter<3
13 Jul 11, 21:43
Right , so i cannot get pissed for seeing that we are losing our best player ????

pfff...

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 21:45
the reaction of some inter fans is a bit over the top, you should imagine what it was like for united fans when we sold ronaldo for 80 million and also tevez in the same transfer window and replaced them with valencia from wigan, owen on a free, and some unknown player called obertan, now that was a bad summer.

Inter<3
13 Jul 11, 21:47
the reaction of some inter fans is a bit over the top, you should imagine what it was like for united fans when we sold ronaldo for 80 million and also tevez in the same transfer window and replaced them with valencia from wigan, owen on a free, and some unknown player called obertan, now that was a bad summer.

It's not the same .... You had "DECENT" players on Ronaldo's position ....We had SHIT for the last 2 decades .... I have every right to be PISSED if this happens and I m writing SHIT coz of that ...

Seriously , I dont mean what i said bout Moratti (now that i reread it) but its frustrating to see how hes letting our best player go ... for a DUMB ammount of 40m , when they buy ppl like Carrol/Torres/BerbaShit and Young for the same if not bigger price ...

Once more ,I m ashamed of what i wrote ...but i m frustrated with this never ending saga ...

Jerry
13 Jul 11, 21:48
the reaction of some inter fans is a bit over the top

I agree... it would be sad to see Wes go, but at the end of the day we bought him for 15 and might end up getting closer to 50 for him. If it comes down to that, chalk it up as a good investment and hope that we can land 2-3 quality players or another superstar with the funds raised.

wicked wizard
13 Jul 11, 21:48
Your wrong about england, the weather is not so bad like people say it is, sometimes its sunny, sometimes its grey, but hardly ever rains unlike the popular myth, it is pretty much the same weather that sneijder grew up with in holland so that won't bother him, you are also wrong about the women but anyway why would sneijder care about the women, he is already married to a stunner. If you want to know about the truth, the truth is that most players would rather play in england then italy, italy is the least attractive of the 3 top leagues, i am not here to trade insults but you offended me with your comments. are u for real, why would anyone want to move to sunny manchester when they live in milan, and whats makes the epl so attractive having a game of rugby with stoke and west ham on a wet saterday no thanks. and i live in england

nbootu
13 Jul 11, 21:49
with regards to the location of david gill, he normally travels with the team for the pre-season tour but this time he has stayed behind so he must be working on something, i am not saying he is in milan tho, could be related to something else for all i know, i am just speculating.............

Accoring to BBC there is a meeting in Zurich where he's supposed to represent your team.

Simonsky
13 Jul 11, 21:50
To sell WES is a MORON idea!

Jerry
13 Jul 11, 21:51
no thanks. and i live in england

LOL true... I feel like you all are notorious for complaining about the weather :lol:

The angle about his wife is still interesting tho...

F U C K MILAN
13 Jul 11, 21:53
is it just me or is this the most retarded transfer saga in a long time?

- sneijder: i dont want to leave
- branca : not for sale

If we were really willing to sell sneijder, wouldn't we make it a bit more clear to everyone? would united be the only club that is willing to get sneijder?wouldnt we want to start a bidding war to get the best possible price?

if he was for sale teams like mou's real, chelsea and city at least would also be interested, if there is a bidding war for a snachez, there will be a nuclear bidding war for sneijder

still they insist, they r trying to foce it from their asses by quoting lame ass sources like twiter and goal.com "insiders", u just know its straight up bullshit, why r they so desperate to try and make people believe that this deal is going to happen? :palm:

anyway even if we did sell wes, its not the end of the world, once upon a time none of us even dared to think about life without the big nosed bastard(and lets face it he was 80% of our team), but look at what happened and what our management did after he left?

Mad Biscione
13 Jul 11, 21:55
I'll never forgive M&B all this bullshit, its not like Wes screams out, and its not like Inter's financial existance depends on this sale.
This is complete bullshit. We sell Wes and keep Pandev, Chivu and Motta, what a load of crap. And the price I would be suprosed if it wasnt even 40mil, Branca is getting fucked up the ass and saying it's a pleasure.

blackmore
13 Jul 11, 21:56
Right , so i cannot get pissed for seeing that we are losing our best player ????

pfff...

you can do it without cursing our president to death....no team needs a fan like u!

PFFFFFT!

what would u have done 20 years ago?

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 21:57
are u for real, why would anyone want to move to sunny manchester when they live in milan, and whats makes the epl so attractive having a game of rugby with stoke and west ham on a wet saterday no thanks. and i live in england

I can only give my personal opinion, i don't want to turn this thread away from the topic it was intended for, i think the majority of fans find the prem more entertaining, hence why the prem recieves so much more money in tv deals and sponsorships then serie a does, players are the same as fans in that they want to go and play in the league that they watch the most. However some football fans prefer the slower and more tactical style of italian football, its personal preference, the difference in sponsorship money between the two leagues tells you which one is more popular...........

skeet
13 Jul 11, 21:58
this thread is turning into a transfer thread in june :palm:

god help us all

Cal
13 Jul 11, 21:59
Lol man u are hundreds of milions in debt yet they are still spending huge money for players. Esp. With ffs coming

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 22:04
Lol man u are hundreds of milions in debt yet they are still spending huge money for players. Esp. With ffs coming

united's finances are fine, we are making huge profits, our wage bill is only 47% of the club income which is very low. The fair play rules don't have anything to do with debt, it is related to clubs not being allowed to spend more then the income that they bring in, united will have no problems whatsoever with that as we are making massive profits. The debt has been cut from 700 million down to 400 million in just a few years, that tells you how much money the club is making.

wicked wizard
13 Jul 11, 22:04
I can only give my personal opinion, i don't want to turn this thread away from the topic it was intended for, i think the majority of fans find the prem more entertaining, hence why the prem recieves so much more money in tv deals and sponsorships then serie a does, players are the same as fans in that they want to go and play in the league that they watch the most. However some football fans prefer the slower and more tactical style of italian football, its personal preference, the difference in sponsorship money between the two leagues tells you which one is more popular........... saying its the most watched so its the best is stupid logic, elp pimps its self out all over the world more than any other league. thats like saying all these shity x fator winners are the best artist cos they get no 1 singles.

Jerry
13 Jul 11, 22:12
is it just me or is this the most retarded transfer saga in a long time?

- sneijder: i dont want to leave
- branca : not for sale

If we were really willing to sell sneijder, wouldn't we make it a bit more clear to everyone? would united be the only club that is willing to get sneijder?wouldnt we want to start a bidding war to get the best possible price?

if he was for sale teams like mou's real, chelsea and city at least would also be interested, if there is a bidding war for a snachez, there will be a nuclear bidding war for sneijder

still they insist, they r trying to foce it from their asses by quoting lame ass sources like twiter and goal.com "insiders", u just know its straight up bullshit, why r they so desperate to try and make people believe that this deal is going to happen? :palm:

anyway even if we did sell wes, its not the end of the world, once upon a time none of us even dared to think about life without the big nosed bastard(and lets face it he was 80% of our team), but look at what happened and what our management did after he left?

One thing you need to factor is that Inter may not be an entirely united front (no pun intended). I have to imagine there are board members who would say don't sell Sneijder no matter what, whereas Gasp maybe says he doesnt fit the scheme, and maybe Moratti wants to cash in on what turned out to be a great investment (disclaimer: all of those are total guesses). The same is true on United's side... some are saying that SAF has reservations about Sneijder, etc.

The point is that selling arguably the best player in your squad is bound to be a contentious issue (as evidenced by this forum) and its not always as simple as Inter saying he is for sale or he isnt for sale. Hence, when there is doubt, all parties remain diplomatic and pretend nothing is happening (Sniejder says he is happy, Branca saying he is not for sale). On the flip side, ponying up 40 million euros is a big investment, so Man-Goo are wise not to jump into anything without carefully examining it from all angles.

In short: this is not a simple matter and it makes sense that nothing would happen quickly or efficiently. Both of these clubs have been very shrewd with their investing lately, and its not as if an offer 'that cannot be refused' has been put on the table. The "saga" element comes from the fact that the press has nothing better to do than try to dig up a scoop or make a mountain of a molehill. As the saying goes, "they gotta sell papers, right?"

Black&Blue
united's finances are fine, we are making huge profits, our wage bill is only 47% of the club income which is very low. The fair play rules don't have anything to do with debt, it is related to clubs not being allowed to spend more then the income that they bring in, united will have no problems whatsoever with that as we are making massive profits. The debt has been cut from 700 million down to 400 million in just a few years, that tells you how much money the club is making.

wasn't the united's debt around 1 billion ?? I think that the epl will fall in less than a decade,the same will happen with la liga.

JJM
http://translate.google.si/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=sl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D28185

"The rumors about a deal for Sneijder are not true. Inter refuses to sell him. It's a complicated situation. We'll see," by SAF

CafeCordoba
13 Jul 11, 22:14
edit. Slow.

Though I'm not sure how genuine those comments are, in the sense of are they from today or yesterday or earlier? Since I remember reading same kind of shit earlier.

Jerry
13 Jul 11, 22:15
[/URL]Ferguson says no bid has been accepted.

[URL]http://football-talk.co.uk/30813/sir-alex-inter-refusing-sell-sneijder/ (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D28185&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Well, that can only be good news. Either he isn't going, or we're holding out for more than 40. :thumbsup:

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 22:17
saying its the most watched so its the best is stupid logic, elp pimps its self out all over the world more than any other league. thats like saying all these shity x fator winners are the best artist cos they get no 1 singles.

I didn't say its the best, i said its the most popular, and as a result players from abroad will want to come and play here, foreign players will always prefer madrid or barcelona because of the size of the clubs and the spanish lifestyle, but lots of foreign players find the prem very entertaining to watch and thus would love to come here. Most players don't care wether its sunny all the time or not, other then people like reyes who has wasted his career because he couldn't handle a little bit of cold.

ADRossi
13 Jul 11, 22:17
I don't feel confident for some reason. More of just a bad gut feeling. Of course I will be wrong :)

F U C K MILAN
13 Jul 11, 22:18
edit. Slow.

Though I'm not sure how genuine those comments are, in the sense of are they from today or yesterday or earlier? Since I remember reading same kind of shit earlier.

more genuine then a goal.com "insider" or a bloody twitter account :palm:

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 22:19
Well, that can only be good news. Either he isn't going, or we're holding out for more than 40. :thumbsup:

those quotes are made up, if they were real they would of been posted on the official united website, when he ruled out nasri it was on the official website, those quotes came from some norwegian website and have not been reported by sky sports or any reliable sources.

CafeCordoba
13 Jul 11, 22:22
Sky Italia (Marchetti) says Gill has not arrived Milano.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D28186&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D28186&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

wicked wizard
13 Jul 11, 22:23
I didn't say its the best, i said its the most popular, and as a result players from abroad will want to come and play here, foreign players will always prefer madrid or barcelona because of the size of the clubs and the spanish lifestyle, but lots of foreign players find the prem very entertaining to watch and thus would love to come here. Most players don't care wether its sunny all the time or not, other then people like reyes who has wasted his career because he couldn't handle a little bit of cold. i dont want to go off topic, but epl fans go on like all the playes in the world are queing up to play there, can u tell me who was the last world class player to go there with out gettung his wages trippeld.

F U C K MILAN
13 Jul 11, 22:27
those quotes are made up, if they were real they would of been posted on the official united website, when he ruled out nasri it was on the official website, those quotes came from some norwegian website and have not been reported by sky sports or any reliable sources.

I feel like am talking to a wall when i am talking to u

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 22:32
i dont want to go off topic, but epl fans go on like all the playes in the world are queing up to play there, can u tell me who was the last world class player to go there with out gettung his wages trippeld.

i didn't say all the players are queing up to play here, but clearly the prem is the most watched league in the world so players will want to come and play here, due to all the money from the tv and sponsorship deals in the prem that will naturally result in higher wages, i am not saying anything ridiculous here, the prem recieves the most money because its the most watched league, simple as that...........

Black&Blue
13 Jul 11, 22:37
Roma earn more money from TV sponsorships than Man United,and we are not talking about Inter,Milan or Juventus.....Bundesliga earns much more than epl and la liga from sponsorships.
THe real gap between us and the english is "just" merchandising and stadiums....

CafeCordoba
13 Jul 11, 22:45
And the off-topic ends here, before it really even gets to start. :)

wicked wizard
13 Jul 11, 22:50
i didn't say all the players are queing up to play here, but clearly the prem is the most watched league in the world so players will want to come and play here, due to all the money from the tv and sponsorship deals in the prem that will naturally result in higher wages, i am not saying anything ridiculous here, the prem recieves the most money because its the most watched league, simple as that........... well what ever u say about this league its still got better players, and it seems like most players would rather go to italy than england. and that goes for wes too

I4E
13 Jul 11, 22:52
Anglos report that Man U execs are in Milan, Italians report that Anglos are not in Milan ..... WTF ??? .... If you want to stay Wes, just come out now and say it ! .... MM, for gods sake come out and either blow it out of the water or admit it ...... what kind of impact is this having on our players right now ???

I'm getting very edgey every morning when i see nothing has changed but the same stories go round and around :mad:

Sqnalkel
13 Jul 11, 23:05

Inter is always more important then the individual. Sure I would prefer wes to stay but as long as the team is strong I won't act like a drama queen and write of our scudetto hopes.

I would be happy if we sell Sneijder and buy Pastore, Hazard, Casemiro and Poli.

Banana Rama
13 Jul 11, 23:08
I would be happy if we sell Sneijder and buy Pastore, Hazard, Casemiro and Poli.

lol is that all...............:slick:

beyou
13 Jul 11, 23:29
Moratti has made many mistakes: Pirlo, Seedorf, hopefully he learned something from this.

FCBarca
13 Jul 11, 23:45
There must be something to it, it's pretty much everywhere online now...Saying personal terms are agreed upon between Wes & United, fee of €35m

DIN011
13 Jul 11, 23:47
There must be something to it, it's pretty much everywhere online now...Saying personal terms are agreed upon between Wes & United, fee of €35m
I would slap someone. :lol:

FCBarca
13 Jul 11, 23:56
I think it was Han who said it but I'd concur, Wes is an important part of the club atm...Not even for €40m would it be a good deal to let him go...Of course, if the player wants to leave, that's a different story

Sqnalkel
14 Jul 11, 00:11
lol is that all...............:slick:

Just pointing out what I think is Sneijder's value.

Universe
14 Jul 11, 00:17
Like I said, €40 million would be nice. But what are we going to do with that €40 million?

a) we don't spend and insead use that money to balance the books a little. Suicidal.
b) we use it to buy a 'replacement' not necessarily like for like, such as Pastore, Hamsik, Hazard, Ganso etc, none of which would be cheap enough to make a decent profit off Sneijder's sale, none of which are as good as Sneijder and none of which are even a guarantee to even come to Inter.

As far as I'm concerned there is zero positive in selling Sneijder for anything less than €60 million.

Yes €60 million is a ridiculous sum. But why shouldn't we ask for it? Taking into consideration the facts that:
1. Sneijder isn't unsettled and isn't demanding to leave
2. In this market, 'good' players at best, who haven't won anything are regularly sold for €25 million and plus, who cares if Man Utd won't make a 'ridiculous' bid? Good then, because that is the ONLY kind of bid we should even consider.

Lionheart
14 Jul 11, 00:24
Anglos report that Man U execs are in Milan, Italians report that Anglos are not in Milan ..... WTF ??? .... If you want to stay Wes, just come out now and say it ! .... MM, for gods sake come out and either blow it out of the water or admit it ...... what kind of impact is this having on our players right now ???

I'm getting very edgey every morning when i see nothing has changed but the same stories go round and around :mad:

We already learned from the whole coach question saga, that we will be better off if we ignore the whole media bullshit.

Fact is Sneijder has stated more than once that he wants to remain at Inter & is happy & Branca said he is not for sale. Now not only Ferguson can have interest in him, but the whole world might... But not a single fuck should be given cuz the situation is pretty clear:

Sneijder is in contract & stays unless crazy money is on the table & the kind of offer the management can't refuse.

Anything less than 50 mill. is an insult. If Manchester want him so bad they shouldn't expect a bargain.

They fuckin' sold Ronaldo for 100 mill. god damn & he wasn't half as good as he is now at Real. Every player in every mothafuckin' club is so overpriced nowadays. Why everybody wants deals with Inter always to be so fuckin' reasonable, I can't understand.

Fuck Man U, fuck Ferguson. They're one of the richest clubs on the planet. You want someone so bad, pay the fuckin' price or GTF over it.

Nobody let us negotiate when we want someone (AVB, Sanchez, Pastore, etc.), why the fuck should we? Specially if

1. The player is important as fuck
2. He doesn't want to leave
3. He isn't for sale

Conclusion: SHOVE YOUR 40 MILL. UP YOUR FUCKIN' ASS!!!

Inter7
14 Jul 11, 00:33
im not worried at alll sick post lion lol hes staying forza inter forza sneijder lol were not a damn epl team lol we keep players who love the club

Mad Biscione
14 Jul 11, 00:39
Branca is a fucking idiot, Moratti is a fucking idiot, and Inter is a fucking joke according to them. Other than that there is no argument to justify selling Wes

DIN011
14 Jul 11, 00:51
Like I said, €40 million would be nice. But what are we going to do with that €40 million?

a) we don't spend and insead use that money to balance the books a little. Suicidal.
b) we use it to buy a 'replacement' not necessarily like for like, such as Pastore, Hamsik, Hazard, Ganso etc, none of which would be cheap enough to make a decent profit off Sneijder's sale, none of which are as good as Sneijder and none of which are even a guarantee to even come to Inter.

As far as I'm concerned there is zero positive in selling Sneijder for anything less than €60 million.

Yes €60 million is a ridiculous sum. But why shouldn't we ask for it? Taking into consideration the facts that:
1. Sneijder isn't unsettled and isn't demanding to leave
2. In this market, 'good' players at best, who haven't won anything are regularly sold for €25 million and plus
Who cares if Man Utd won't make a 'ridiculous' bid? Good then, because that is the ONLY kind of bid we should even consider. Taking these into account

Exactly. Like I've said before, I don't see why we should we should agree on a lower price when WE'RE NOT THE ONES TRYING TO SELL HIM. They want him, he doesn't mind staying and we don't want to sell him...so why the fuck should we accept an unreasonable fee? If Man Utd don't want to give us AT LEAST 50 million, they should just get over it.

Option a) scares the shit out of me...if we really have such financial issues that we we need to sell our best players and not replacing them, Moratti really should step down. And, people, before y'all start calling me a mediatard and shit, let me just say that this all hypothetical, and I'm just saying this IF it were to happen. I don't think this will happen, hell I'm pretty damn sure it won't...but the thought of it scares me.

---------- Post added at 01:51 ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 ----------

Branca is a fucking idiot, Moratti is a fucking idiot, and Inter is a fucking joke according to them. Other than that there is no argument to justify selling Wes

Why are they idiots? Because the media said so? :palm:

Efrain21C
14 Jul 11, 00:53
Yolanthe on her TWITTER Said that she loves the city of MILANO, so, even another point for him staying :D

javier_zanetti <3
14 Jul 11, 00:55
English press=99% BS, dont believe them.

Puma
14 Jul 11, 00:56
Sneijder is as good as gone. He does not fit into Gasperini's plans and the coach will not change the way his team plays football for the purpose of accomodating Sneijder into the starting eleven.

Personally, I think Inter will get slaughtered playing a 3-4-3. Every one of our defenders lacks pace and Sneijder does not have a position if Gasperini persists with a 3-4-3 formation, hence, the player is continually being linked to Manchester United.

I believe a team like Genoa might be able to get away with playing 3-4-3 in Serie A where their supporters are happy to be in the top flight and have a team that is more competitive than Sampdoria, but our Champions League opponents will utilise and expolit the obvious lack of pace in our defence as well as the many spaces that will come from playing with one less man at the back.

I think it is sad that Inter searched for a midfield Maestro for a good 8-10 years and now we have one of the best players in the world in the form of Sneijder, we are willing to entertain offers for his sale to a European rival. Quite a sad state of affairs for a club that apparently has ambitions to be a protagonist in both Serie A and European football.

Inter7
14 Jul 11, 00:56
the funniest thing is how ganso is 40m and sneijder is 40m guarenteed if he was english he would 1 billion pounds lol

Inter<3
14 Jul 11, 00:57
While being pissed about Sneijder and MUFC ...

FUCK YOLANTHE and all those WNB celebrities .... idiots.

Me2
14 Jul 11, 01:05
The Mirror reports of a meeting between Inter and Man Utd. in... Zurich, 190k p/w wage.

Ferguson: "No agreement for Sneijder. Inter don't want to sell."

Inter7
14 Jul 11, 01:15
While being pissed about Sneijder and MUFC ...

FUCK YOLANTHE and all those WNB celebrities .... idiots.

ALSO FUCK THE MEDIA!!!!