PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Universe
14 Jul 11, 01:17
twitter can get fucked.

blackmore
14 Jul 11, 01:20
You guys............

thanks for providing me with a couple of hours worth of fun and laughs. I have come to realise what type of fans alot of individuals are on here after their posts in this thread over the last couple of hours. Cafe and Stefano tried to keep retard levels to a minimum....but it just didnt work!

Wow just amazing tbh....i never knew it would get this bad. :palm:

Sneijder<3
14 Jul 11, 01:20
While being pissed about Sneijder and MUFC ...

FUCK YOLANTHE and all those WNB celebrities .... idiots.

not so fast! Yolanthe just tweeted this "I love Milanooo! I love my husband, I love life, love God! Goodnight to all"

and you know all wesley wants to do is please her and she loves milano!

:)

Inter7
14 Jul 11, 01:22
You guys............

thanks for providing me with a couple of hours worth of fun and laughs. I have come to realise what type of fans alot of individuals are on here after their posts in this thread over the last couple of hours. Cafe and Stefano tried to keep retard levels to a minimum....but it just didnt work!

who specifically were you referring too

Sqnalkel
14 Jul 11, 01:22
While being pissed about Sneijder and MUFC ...

FUCK YOLANTHE and all those WNB celebrities .... idiots.

I don't know why people keep bringing this up. Yolanthe is not the reason for Wesley leaving, she even hinted that she wouldn't like to move to Manchester from Milano. In fact most Man U fans think that the reason Sneijder doesn't want to go to Manchester it's her, and that actually makes sense, I mean if it was London it would make kinda sense for her to move there, not Manchester.

Also not even Sneijder would be the reason for his sale, he doesn't wanna go. If he goes if all Inter management doing, but still I don't think they would sell him for any less than 60M€, unless Gasp doesn't think he'll fit in his system. Nonetheless he'll be playing in Man U the same position he would play under Gasp.

So you see this transfer saga doesn't make any sense, so stop worrying about it.

Harpsabu
14 Jul 11, 01:37
The Mirror reports of a meeting between Inter and Man Utd. in... Zurich, 190k p/w wage.

Ferguson: "No agreement for Sneijder. Inter don't want to sell."

that is lies, i just read the article, it doesnt say that, or anything close to it. I'm fearful of what tomarrow will bring! :(

Ismael
14 Jul 11, 01:42
I would hate to see Sneijder leave, I really would... But I think he is gonna leave, why becouz Inter, and Moratti needs the Money. its a fact that Inter has to sell some players, if they cant sell Pandev, Muntari, Mariga, etc. then there is only Sneijder left.
Besides, when there is so Much talk of this Player is getting sold or Not, usually he ends up being sold... and 4 tha fact that Moratti has Not had a meeting with sneijder, just like he had with etoo really says alot. If Moratti, wouldnt sell sneijder, No matter what. he would have been out long ago. Now Iam getting ready to see Inter with out sneijder.. and I just hope 4 help, from god. cuz with out Sneijder we are fuckt.. No one in this world can do what he can.... :(

snowforum180
14 Jul 11, 01:56
This makes no sense we already have a garbage midfield and now we want to sell are best 1. If we sell sneijder we have two options try to buy a cheap AM hoping that he will be succesful, or buy a player like nasri and modric(both not as good) for 35 million.

We should just give the extra 5 million to eto to compensate for the extra work and lack of assists hes gonna receive :palm:

penwynp
14 Jul 11, 03:53
i think it is all gasperini's fault.. haha.. he's gonna use 3-4-3 formation where sneijder wouldn't fit into it..

Sid
14 Jul 11, 04:26
This thread is getting boring tbh :work:

for the final time...

WES IS STAYING!!!

...unless Man U or another team offers us an Ibra-like deal...>40M + Player for example....otherwise he's staying put....

MM:I would like to keep Wes for as long as I can
Branca:He's not for sale
Gasp:Wes can play in many positions

The management are not morons....they are well aware of how valuable and important Wes is...they know finding an adequate replacement will be almost impossible without paying 35M + as he's one of the best MFs in the world along with Xavi...no fucking way will MM sell Wes for less than 45 M to go buy someone who won't be as good for 30+....stop worrying guys he's not going anywhere as no team will be crazy enough to offer a once in a century deal for Wes right now...

I believe not only Eto'o and Wes will stay but Maic as well...have more faith in MM and Co...they want the best for the team as well..

Master Inter
14 Jul 11, 04:41
Wes is staying

End

I4E
14 Jul 11, 04:48

for the final time...

WES IS STAYING!!!

...unless Man U or another team offers us an Ibra-like deal...>40M + Player for example....otherwise he's staying put....

The management are not morons....they are well aware of how valuable and important Wes is...they know finding an adequate replacement will be almost impossible without paying 35M + as he's one of the best MFs in the world along with Xavi...no fucking way will MM sell Wes for less than 45 M to go buy someone who won't be as good for 30+....stop worrying guys he's not going anywhere as no team will be crazy enough to offer a once in a century deal for Wes right now...

I believe not only Eto'o and Wes will stay but Maic as well...have more faith in MM and Co...they want the best for the team as well..

Great post. Best "wes is staying" explanation I have read. Ball is in uniteds park. Cough up big or fuck off !

Trequartista
14 Jul 11, 04:58
Wes is staying

End

Please.. make a usefull post.. share your idea about Wesley..

snake
14 Jul 11, 05:01

I did.

cloudq
14 Jul 11, 05:11
i won't stop being anxious until man u go home with their tails between their legs knowing they can't touch wesley's price tag

Ismael
14 Jul 11, 05:44

for the final time...

WES IS STAYING!!!

I really hope ur Right, But i doubt it. Either way its gonna be a long 47 days...

blekdood
14 Jul 11, 05:49
Please.. make a usefull post.. share your idea about Wesley..

Easy pork chops. Take a chill pill. Just havin a laugh is all. No need to get all Joker. WHY SO SERIOUSAAHHHHHHH!?!??!... WHYYY SO SERIOUSSAAAAHHH!??!?!?!?

b4h4mooth
14 Jul 11, 05:53
i think the proof has been enough... branca say it on inter.it, yolanthe love milan, wesley love milan, gasp use 3412, fergie says sneijder is not for sale.

Only british papers said sneij is already Man U player which we know that all british media is trash.

So relax, and just waite...its gonna be interesting at the end.

DIN011
14 Jul 11, 06:02
I did.

You're on another level tbh.

blackmore
14 Jul 11, 06:05
:slick:ER THAN:slick:

Hasan
14 Jul 11, 06:20
That 3-4-3 explanation is stupidest thing ever. That's like Mancio takin Real and sellin Ronaldo coz he can't play in 4-4-2 (romb).

We have maybe 10-15 world-class midllefielers in the world and players of that calibar are capable to play in any formation, plus coach must be smart to find a way and position where they can gave their maximum.

Black&Blue
14 Jul 11, 07:49
That 3-4-3 explanation is stupidest thing ever. That's like Mancio takin Real and sellin Ronaldo coz he can't play in 4-4-2 (romb).

We have maybe 10-15 world-class midllefielers in the world and players of that calibar are capable to play in any formation, plus coach must be smart to find a way and position where they can gave their maximum.

It was Cuper not Mancini and it was Kak not Ronaldo (tha was sold becouse he had a bad relation with Cuper),just for saying.

Hasan
14 Jul 11, 08:05
It was Cuper not Mancini and it was Kak not Ronaldo (tha was sold becouse he had a bad relation with Cuper),just for saying.

I have no idea what you tryin to say. Sorry bro but can you explain?

Black&Blue
14 Jul 11, 08:13
I have no idea what you tryin to say. Sorry bro but can you exthing plain?

I thought that you were talking about the Kak (confusing that with Ronaldo) story in 2003 that wasn't bought becouse he couldn't fit into the 442 Cuper formation....

blackmore
14 Jul 11, 08:18
FROM HIS TWITTER...

sneijder101010 (http://forzainterforums.com/#!/sneijder101010) Wesley Sneijder

On my way to the pitch again... I hope we will see the ball this afternoon... This morning we didn't see the balls!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

DIN011
14 Jul 11, 08:20
FROM HIS TWITTER...

HAHAHAHA!!!

Fuck, I knew we should have gone after Van Gaal. :palm:

to those who don't get it... (http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Luca-Toni-says-van-Gaal-showed-entire-Bayern-squ?urn=sow-316649)

Black&Blue
14 Jul 11, 08:22
Daily Star talks about a bid with 23/25 million + Nani.... if it's true now I would consider that....

blackmore
14 Jul 11, 08:23
great balls of fire!

:slick:

DIN011
14 Jul 11, 08:27
Daily Star talks about a bid with 23/25 million + Nani.... if it's true now I would consider that....

Doubt it...but IF true, then I don't know tbh. It's a decent offer, but I don't know if Nani will be a hit in Serie A.

Maybe if they add another 5 million tbh...but I'm really not sure. We do need players like Nani, but, like I said, I doubt he's the one.

Meh, fuck it, won't happen anyway. I'm just speculating.

blackmore
14 Jul 11, 08:29
We dont need a player like nani when we just signed ricky....i doubt this rumour has much substance to it

A.l.i
14 Jul 11, 08:30
I've had it with these Portuguese wingers in Italy.

blackmore
14 Jul 11, 08:32
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg741/scaled.php?tn=0&server=741&filename=7t6a.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Taken a few hours ago from their home in milan........

ps. i hate u wes!

pps. your ass aint going no where

DIN011
14 Jul 11, 08:34
We dont need a player like nani when we just signed ricky....i doubt this rumour has much substance to it

Ricky is an AMC, who can play on the wing if needed. Dude seems to be a little too slow tbh...who knows tho.

You know where Ricky played for the most part btw? CM. Surprised me tbh.

Fuck it tho, not worth discussing. It will never happen. :work:

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg741/scaled.php?tn=0&server=741&filename=7t6a.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

ps. i hate u wes!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!

HE LOOKS LIKE A THUMB, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. :lol:

Black&Blue
14 Jul 11, 08:37
I think Nani is the perfect player for Gasp,we need more wingers and Alvarez is not enough (anyway the argentinian could play also back in the midfield)...

Conceicao and Quaresma failed (especially trivela) but that doesn't mean that Nani would be a failure too. Personally I like his style a lot.

blackmore
14 Jul 11, 08:38
really...cause what i read is that hes foremost a winger who can be used in the MF if necessary.?

WTF?

Vintage
14 Jul 11, 08:40

ps. i hate u wes!

Are players allowed to come home during pre season retreat? I thought all players (except those who play in copa america) supposed to be in pinzolo.

DIN011
14 Jul 11, 08:41
really...cause what i read is that hes foremost a winger who can be used in the MF if necessary.?

WTF?

Nah man.

blackmore
14 Jul 11, 08:47
Are players allowed to come home during pre season retreat? I thought all players (except those who play in copa america) supposed to be in pinzolo.

pic was posted 9 hrs ago bro..so maybe it was taken before they left...or at the retreat, im not sure.

Nah man.

but his press conference and interview...and most of the databases ive searched him on list him as an attacking winger/midfielder...

NOW IM CONFUSED!

DIN011
14 Jul 11, 08:53
but his press conference and interview...and most of the databases ive searched him on list him as an attacking winger/midfielder...

NOW IM CONFUSED!
I think he's more of a fake winger...like, he starts on the wing, but cuts in a lot. I really like that he can play in the CM position tho...watched a few videos, and I really think he could play on the left side in a 4-3-1-2.

But I don't think his playing style is similar to Nani's tho. Fuck it, we'll have to wait and see I guess.

blackmore
14 Jul 11, 08:56
Yeah..nothing like nani mos def, and as long as he can take pandas role...im happy! :P

DIN011
14 Jul 11, 08:57
Yeah..nothing like nani mos def, and as long as he can take pandas role...im happy! :P

Dude, the fucking AI could take Pandev's spot. :lol:

Hasan
14 Jul 11, 08:57
Change humble Sneijder with pump-it Nani. Disgusting.

CafeCordoba
14 Jul 11, 09:05
Now GdS also reports Gill was in Milan and likely to discuss with Lerby.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D52495&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D52495&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Rimpel
14 Jul 11, 09:06
Fergie said Inter don't want to sell, so yeah.

Vintage
14 Jul 11, 09:13
Gil meeting with Lerby means nothing IMO. Just like how Branca meets Sanchez's agent several times. gil probably just want to know how much sneijder want IF their offer is accepted by Inter.

blackmore
14 Jul 11, 09:20
Dude, the fucking AI could take Pandev's spot. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

perika
14 Jul 11, 09:25
Fergie said Inter don't want to sell, so yeah.

don't be so sure

the job is done Smurf goes to Man united :(

blackmore
14 Jul 11, 09:51
don't be so sure

the job is done Smurf goes to Man united :(

just like "goran going to germany"? :lol:

monster09
14 Jul 11, 10:10
Fergie ruled out bidding for Sneijder last night

"Sneijder?, no no there won't be anything happening with the boy, you seen the squad we have here already, and by the time New York comes around, we will have 29 players here. David Gill will be here tomorrow so at the moment until the tour finishes we won't be doing anything"

dynasty27
14 Jul 11, 10:13
Yep, same thing when he was asked about Neuer ("Neuer? No. Kenne ich nicht"). So I don't expect any promising offer here either.

I4E
14 Jul 11, 10:13
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/934318/manchester-united-put-off-by-sneijder-wage-demands?cc=3436

Don't really know how reliable soccernet is, but i like this report !

monster09
14 Jul 11, 10:17
David Gill will be here tomorrow so at the moment until the tour finishes we won't be doing anything"

Until the tour finishes we wont be doing anything. Maybe after pre season I think we will sign a CM. Dont know who though..

dynasty27
14 Jul 11, 10:20
Until the tour finishes we wont be doing anything. Maybe after pre season I think we will sign a CM. Dont know who though..In terms of Wesley the case should be closed then.

b4h4mooth
14 Jul 11, 10:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-lyPr2eFYU

Fourth training at pinzolo

Ricky ....look promising

Wesley definetely stay

monster09
14 Jul 11, 10:26
In terms of Wesley the case should be closed then.

Can't be sure. What Fergie says and does are very different. He likes to play with Media...

dynasty27
14 Jul 11, 10:31
Can't be sure. What Fergie says and does are very different. He likes to play with Media...Then do you think Mr Gill remains with the team or has he flown ti Milano?

monster09
14 Jul 11, 10:36
Then do you think Mr Gill remains with the team or has he flown ti Milano?

What I read is same as what you read in rumors section. What I know is Gill is in Zurich and will travel to USA to join the team for the preseason. Gill always travelled with the team for preseason, maybe this was the first time Gill has stayed back. Reports that Gill was representing Us in UEFA meet in Zurich and will travel to Milan from there. Few journos who are quiet reliable also picked up the stories. So there must be something going behind the scene.

Gill will travel to USA today or tomorrow and will remain with the team till the tour is over.

Edit: Or someone started the rumor and then every journo posted the same as you can take credit if you are right..

But 2 Journos from Manchester evening news also tweeted, and it really gathered the pace when they tweeted the story.

dynasty27
14 Jul 11, 11:10
If Mr Gill will fly to America that should approve SAF's comment about not doing anything til you finish your US tour... That means over the next two weeks or more no negotiations will take place between both clubs and with the player. I was trying to figure that out.
To me that's already a sign that the transfer talks are broken down and finished, not only for the next weeks but the entire mercato period.

monster09
14 Jul 11, 11:15
Yeah if Gill fly to US then there wont be any negotiations IMO.. Maybe once the preseason is done we may go for other CMs or Sneijder.

dynasty27
14 Jul 11, 11:25
Maybe once the preseason is done we may go for other CMs or Sneijder.

and by the time New York comes around, we will have 29 players here.......so at the moment until the tour finishes we won't be doing anything
So maybe this might tell us that SAF will consider continuing negotiation talks after you finished your tour. Like I said I don't see that happening. Because you started it all before or during your tour and all the sudden talks break down... and (I can only speak for myself) our club will not wait for you til you finish your own business (preseason in America) in _two_ weeks, because every party wants clarification as soon as possible and our mindset is approaching business the right way. SAF likes to play with the media but and as we know them over the years MM/Branca are not the business partners to toy with.

monster09
14 Jul 11, 11:32
So maybe this might tell us that SAF will consider continuing negotiation talks after you finished your tour. Like I said I don't see that happening. Because you started it all before or during your tour and all the sudden talks break down... and (I can only speak for myself) our club will not wait for you til you finish your own business (preseason in America) because every party wants clarification as soon as possible and our mindset is approaching business the right way. SAF likes to play with the media but and as we know them over the years MM/Branca are not the business partners to toy with.

Maybe. Point is no one knows shit about this. For all the denial we may have fee agreed for Sneijder and Wages are the only stumbling block or we were told to fuck off and Gill has been only to Zurich to attend the UEFA meet.Hearing so many contradicting reports, its not even funny anymore.

IMO this saga/story will continue for the whole window unless we sign some CM. Like I said before I'm not sure we can pull this off and I prefer CM who can slot into our team like Modric.

Illyricum
14 Jul 11, 11:36
Gasperini : ''We do not sell Sneijder for any price."

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=it&tl=en&u=www.fcinternews.it

that's wazzup , gasperini. Show ur teeth boi.

update:

Yolanthe : I love Milan

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=it&tl=en&u=www.fcinternews.it

InterData
14 Jul 11, 12:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0n8r02so_E&feature=player_embedded#at=580

Ferguson talking about Sneijder 9:40

Sir0w
14 Jul 11, 13:09
He also denied that they were intrested in de Gea

Batman
14 Jul 11, 13:12
I hope Sneijder stays, he is one of the few world-class players we have..

dynasty27
14 Jul 11, 13:14
He also denied that they we are intrested in de GeaBut he's a GK. It was obvious that they had to sign a new GK whether it's Neuer or de gea, even before van der Saar retired. As for their midfield Manchster have several options (they don't even have to sign one too).

monster09
14 Jul 11, 13:14
He also denied that they were intrested in de Gea

No Gill said there are many names floating around but we are very close to signing the GK whom we have scouted for many months. We had bid accepted few months before De Gea signed. Then Ferige after Neville testimonial said De Gea will be perfect replacement for VDS.

CafeCordoba
14 Jul 11, 13:15
Don't fool yourself. They have to buy that midfielder too. They won't start the season without a new midfield acquisition.

dynasty27
14 Jul 11, 13:17
Not our problem.:D

monster09
14 Jul 11, 13:21
Don't fool yourself. They have to buy that midfielder too. They won't start the season without a new midfield acquisition.

We can do without one too..

Anderson, Fletcher, Carrick, Giggs, Cleverley can play as CMs and last season our best CM pairing was Carrick-Anderson and later on Carrick-Giggs. We even dominated Chelsea's midfield which is regarded as best in the league or second best.

I wont be surprised to see us not signing a new CM. For the first time in 5 years Anderson is having a preseason with us and many people view is this is make or break for Anderson. Maybe he gets a chance to prove his worth like Nani did..

CafeCordoba
14 Jul 11, 13:23
Okay, I got a thought that you really need one to replace Scholes' presence (even if I know he's not been the same for the last few years anymore).

I4E
14 Jul 11, 13:28
After reports yesterday that Wes's wage demands are too high, united will not pursue him. Now the Anglo tabloids are saying he's accepted a pay cut to move to united ...... WTF !!!!!!!!!!!

perika
14 Jul 11, 13:31
he cut from 280.000 to 210.000 per mont

I4E
14 Jul 11, 13:34
he cut from 280.000 to 210.000 per mont

Yep, according to the Anglo tabloids. The daily mirror !

Nightwalker
14 Jul 11, 13:42
Aw, shucks, this saga has already been dragged too much... :/

JJM
14 Jul 11, 13:45
According to me the Anglo tabloids know squat...:finger:

Adriano@10
14 Jul 11, 13:46
LOL why the fuck should he take a pay cut if he wants to stay here and we don t want to sell him??

I4E
14 Jul 11, 13:50
This saga is just really pissing me off right now ! ..... If it was any other club but united, it wouldn't bother me. I fucking HATE Manure Urinated !!!

Doffy
14 Jul 11, 14:10
lol guys check this out...

a goal.com exclusive; inter - man utd agreement for 35mil pounds. makes me wonder tho xD

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2011/07/14/2574602/manchester-united-and-inter-agree-352m-fee-for-wesley

kova9
14 Jul 11, 14:17
It will be a disgrace if we sell Wes.. I don't know what this managment is thinking about!? We are selling best players at their prime again.. We should be strengthening team!! The only way this deal makes sense is if we are going to buy Iniesta to replace him!

Suneet
14 Jul 11, 14:30
Aargh, nothing is happening. If you guys are sourcing news from Goal.com insiders, you might as well ask the next guy walking on the street. Get some other sources and if they say its happening, then I'll believe you. Till then, stop complaining about the management.

Bergpavian
14 Jul 11, 14:31
After years of a lack of creativity we will sell our world class playmaker. :palm:

Syn
14 Jul 11, 15:00
It will be disgrace if they sell him for 40m euros, Berbatov and Rio were more expensive then him and should I, an " internet expert '', remind them who were Rio end Berba in the football world before their transfers in United and who is Sneijder ( Berba is still nothing if we compare him with Sneijder ).
It's offensive for Inter and it's offensive for Sneijder too, 40m euros are NOTHING for him, Sneijder = Pastore or Hamsik plus another world class player for that trident in the attack.

We sold Ibra too, but they bought Sneijder, they took Eto, and before them they bought Millito, Motta and Lucio. For 40 milion euros you can not buy neither Hamsik or Pastore from their crazy presidents.

petakos
14 Jul 11, 15:05
I am very upset with this...I dont get why they are selling the teams anchor in the middle. Every team is dying to find a player like this to control the ball and we just got rid of whom I believe is the true best player in the world of 2010...and for 40 I dont know it seems a little low...if it was more around 50 it would be easier to say goodbye....Also on a side not what is going on with Inter this year...the only rumors I hear about is players leaving...now the rumors of Eto leaving are getting bigger and bigger...and there are no rumors of players coming in...It just seems that this team is falling apart...but that might just be me starting to panic a little early. But we need players to come in now for sure...

Suneet
14 Jul 11, 15:06
Its like the sensible posts are transparent.

Universe
14 Jul 11, 15:11
Its like the sensible posts are transparent.

I cant beliv we r selling wes omg our mangemtnt is shit fuk u branca!

Maslany
14 Jul 11, 15:26
I don't think this fama is true!

nbootu
14 Jul 11, 15:27
Where does the hate towards our management come from?

Branca: Sneijder is not for sale
Gasp: Sneijder will not be sold
Moratti: The core of the team stays
Sneijder: I'm happy here
Deki: Sneijder will stay
Fergie: We are not in talks with Inter
Sneijders wife: Happy in Milano

Vs.

Goal.crap: blabla
Shitty UK tabliods: blabla
Random so called insiders: blabla
Twitter bs-messages: Again blabla

If i make a twitter message and goal.crap picks that up would you even believe this notice: C. Ronaldo, Messi & Tevez move to Inter for 3.99 a diet coke and a snickers?

Just give them a fuckin' break tbh

Master Inter
14 Jul 11, 15:36
same story from goal sux always tell MU meet inter delegation in zurich and bla bla bla
and why those bastard doesn't tell the name of inter delegation ?
the answer is simple : False Report

CafeCordoba
14 Jul 11, 15:47
Well it's not hard to believe that there might have been talks between Man Utd representative (Gill) and Inter representatives, because there was this European Club Association meeting in Zurich. Probably someone(s) from Inter was there too, no?

Inter Siamo Noi
14 Jul 11, 15:55
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/14/alex-ferguson-manchester-united-wesley-sneijder/print

(http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/14/alex-ferguson-manchester-united-wesley-sneijder/print)Credible?

Master Inter
14 Jul 11, 15:57
Well it's not hard to believe that there might have been talks between Man Utd representative (Gill) and Inter representatives, because there was this European Club Association meeting in Zurich. Probably someone(s) from Inter was there too, no?

Yeah but only if the unknown inter delegation on zurich have power like branca or moratti to conclude deal

JJM
14 Jul 11, 16:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0n8r02so_E&amp;feature=player_embedded

Minute 9:42 SAF's interview

Maslany
14 Jul 11, 16:12
Where are all the drama queens now when Sir Ferguson has denied it all?! Why do people jump on the bandwagon that early and get so paranoiac i will never know!

Adriano@10
14 Jul 11, 16:17
Where does the hate towards our management come from?

Branca: Sneijder is not for sale
Gasp: Sneijder will not be sold
Moratti: The core of the team stays
Sneijder: I'm happy here
Deki: Sneijder will stay
Fergie: We are not in talks with Inter
Sneijders wife: Happy in Milano

Vs.

Goal.crap: blabla
Shitty UK tabliods: blabla
Random so called insiders: blabla
Twitter bs-messages: Again blabla

If i make a twitter message and goal.crap picks that up would you even believe this notice: C. Ronaldo, Messi & Tevez move to Inter for 3.99 a diet coke and a snickers?

Just give them a fuckin' break tbh
Spot on! It s weird to see most members on the forum go crazy coz of some crap.com reports. It s like goal.com and those british tabloids have ruined more threads then azz and Luka(after benitez left) together. Anyway i won t believe anything till i see it on some serious newspaper wich is not written by a milanista or some dumbass EPL fan who knows jackshit about football.

CafeCordoba
14 Jul 11, 16:38
Yeah but only if the unknown inter delegation on zurich have power like branca or moratti to conclude deal

No one believes (here) that the deal is done. So of course no one has concluded the deal. I said they've might held talks over there in Zurich, that's all.

Intermilano90
14 Jul 11, 18:28
I think it was just YESTERDAY that that idiot Branca said he was not for sale at any price. Well, Well............Guess what????????...........

I don't believe any of this crap. Goal.crap and those UK newspapers want to make some news and sell them. GOOD BUSINESS!!!!!!!

chipschups
14 Jul 11, 19:15
watch your mouth dudes
branca not doing anything wrong,,, it just because english paper BS..

blackmore
14 Jul 11, 19:18
I think it was just YESTERDAY that that idiot Branca said he was not for sale at any price. Well, Well............Guess what????????...........

I don't believe any of this crap. Goal.crap and those UK newspapers want to make some news and sell them. GOOD BUSINESS!!!!!!!

There is an idiot here, but its not branca!

rsz85
14 Jul 11, 19:45
Gasp:

"Sneijder is a marvellous footballer and part of this group; he's come across really well and he's working hard."

Intermilano90
14 Jul 11, 19:45
There is an idiot here, but its not branca!

Appreciate That.

A.l.i
14 Jul 11, 20:00
I hope United's Pre-season never finishes.

Intermilano90
14 Jul 11, 20:49
I hope United's Pre-season never finishes.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing you are trying to say?

dynasty27
14 Jul 11, 20:58
Is that a good thing or a bad thing you are trying to say?Manchester won't do any business until they finish their preseason tour.

BrP
14 Jul 11, 21:17
I don't think it's happening, but why is the media so crazy over it? I can't believe that nothing happened and the brittish media (they suck, I know and I've seen it in the past...) is reporting something like "ManUtd will sign Sneijder in the next 48 hours, there's an agreement between Sneijder and ManUtd..."

Tanel
14 Jul 11, 21:19
Well, didn't Ferguson rule out the signing of De Gea as well at one point so we can take Ferguson's words with a pinch of salt as well.

But tbh, so many sources denying everything. If the media were to be right and there actually was a deal cooking, I would really be disappointed - not because of selling Sneijder for 40 mil euro which I think is sort of the minimum price-tag, but for people around the club, the player and the player himself lieing to us.

However for the moment I believe it's just a click collecting/paper selling rumor because judging by the past, the likes of Branca haven't lied to us before. If something is cooking and they don't want to talk about it, they simply offer some bullshit answer.

Stefan
14 Jul 11, 21:34
Till I actually see sky italia or gds saying this is close I won't be believing it. So far its only been the british media and cocksucker carlo and goal.com but buddies reporting it.

But either way I trust our management's judgement.

Bes
14 Jul 11, 21:45
I honestly never had a doubt about this.

FCBarca
14 Jul 11, 22:28
Yeah, I wouldn't bank on Fergie's response as being a flat denial...He's a cagey fox and seemed to be very specific in his wording...United tend to show discretion in their transfers as a rule but when there's smoke with transfers linked to them, they aren't usually off the mark...De Gea was linked for a long time along with plenty of denials, as mentioned

Guess it depends on whether the club needs the money...From a sporting perspective, however, it doesn't make a lot of sense...Unless, of course, the player himself has had his head turned by the prospect of heading to Old Trafford

Rimpel
14 Jul 11, 23:08
If we sell him, does our managment really think we're going to find someone better?

Omar
14 Jul 11, 23:32
there's a disappointing logic that crossed my mind ?? , if Wesley is to be sold for that crap FFP rule , then how come buying again with his trade money will apply legally to the rule ?!!!!!!!! ....... i mean the rule is about keeping financial balance in transfers right ? ... i got confused now ..

skeet
14 Jul 11, 23:36
there's a disappointing logic that crossed my mind ?? , if Wesley is to be sold for that crap FFP rule , then how come buying again with his trade money will apply legally to the rule ?!!!!!!!! ....... i mean the rule is about keeping financial balance in transfers right ? ... i got confused now ..

the rule basically makes clubs only spend with money made from revenue and transfers, so all it does is stop bored billionares from buying clubs and fucking up the market

Omar
14 Jul 11, 23:47
the rule basically makes clubs only spend with money made from revenue and transfers, so all it does is stop bored billionares from buying clubs and fucking up the market

then why it's kept repeating here and there that Inter must sell a big name because of FFFP ?!

skeet
14 Jul 11, 23:55
then why it's kept repeating here and there that Inter must sell a big name because of FFFP ?!

we aren't spending big so all that talk is pretty much bullshit

besides, FFP hasn't started yet :lol:

Omar
15 Jul 11, 00:02
we aren't spending big so all that talk is pretty much bullshit

besides, FFP hasn't started yet :lol:

so , back to point#1 ... there is no problem at all to spend the trade money of a potential sale for let's say Sneijder ??

---------- Post added at 01:02 ---------- Previous post was at 00:57 ----------

ESPN Soccernet Press Pass reports :

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has emphatically denied speculation a big-money move for Inter Milan's Wesley Sneijder was imminent.

Reports in the English press on Thursday claimed United were about to break their transfer record with a 35.2-million-pound bid for Sneijder to replace the retired Paul Scholes in midfield.

United chief executive David Gill was said to have come to an agreement with Inter bosses in the past few days and was ready to broach personal terms with the Dutch international.

But a mystified Ferguson has rubbished those reports, saying they are without basis.

"I keep reading about this, there's absolutely nothing at all to that," he told ESPN Soccernet Press Pass.

"First of all I don't think Inter are prepared to sell him anyway. You get conjecture and you get speculation every week in newspapers unfortunately."

"And we have to answer these for some reason - why, I don't know, but we have to find a reason without adding insult to any particular club, or embarrassing any particular player. There's nothing we can do about it."

Sneijder, who is at Inter's pre-season training camp in Pinzolo, has said he would like to remain with his Serie A side, where he is contracted until 2015.

The 27-year-old midfielder has won league titles with Ajax, Real Madrid and Inter and the 2010 Champions League in an already storied career.

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2011/July/14/fergie-denies-sneijder-bid/

Sir0w
15 Jul 11, 00:17
Nagatomo: "Attention to detail, I like this"
Thursday, 14 July 2011 22:26:55

PINZOLO The host of Japanese reporters in Pinzolo to follow Yuto Nagatomo in the pre-season training camp were waiting for him after the match, when he commented on Inter's friendly: "I only played for one half and I can't really tell what the characteristics of Gasperini's defensive organisation are. What I can say however, is that he takes the smallest details into consideration and I like that very much."

He smiles when asked what it is like to have Thiago Motta as a room-mate: "We get on well together, but every day we have to put up with Sneijder coming and going...[Ed: smiling]."

Inter is way more a family than United.. dont see him leaving!

snake
15 Jul 11, 00:29
Reports out of Italy are saying that Sneijders sons favourite ice cream store is in Milano and because of this there is no way he will leave.

Link: www.goal.com/hal_can_make_up_his_own_reports.htm

Banana Rama
15 Jul 11, 00:56
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14136334.stm

seems like its definitely off, reading between the lines it seems like inter want too much money, or maybe the wages are too high, either way i don't think we will get him now.................

cloudq
15 Jul 11, 01:14
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14136334.stm

seems like its definitely off, reading between the lines it seems like inter want too much money, or maybe the wages are too high, either way i don't think we will get him now.................

bbc very late to the party

that quote has to be a week old

Banana Rama
15 Jul 11, 01:16
bbc very late to the party

that quote has to be a week old

no he said that in today's press conference mate........

blekdood
15 Jul 11, 02:52
Soccernet says over and over again.. Fergie denies Sneijder bid. Fucking goal.com has beef with us in Interland. Always makes up stories that would unsettle everybody. I think that garganese whore wrote this stuff. Freakin whore.

b4h4mooth
15 Jul 11, 02:57
nahhh now u admitted banana roma, that fck*n british media-- i want to laugh about it.
Look like Moggi prediction is correct now that Sneij is staying at Inter.

Sneij is staying ...wohoooooo.....lets diddy ,where s King?

snowforum180
15 Jul 11, 03:23
I am personally going to skull fuck the entire goal.com staff

b4h4mooth
15 Jul 11, 03:26
The Nerazzurri coach went on to comment on some of the individual performances:
"Alvarez made himself noticed right from the start.
Sneijder is a marvellous footballer and part of this group; he's come across really well and he's working hard. Nagatomo is great at getting forward, but we need to work on the timing of our movements in the final third.

I was really impressed by Castaignos and Alvarez: they both showed good movement. The Dutchman is younger but he knows how to time his runs, and Alvarez will be an important player for this team."

I bet Gasp was cream in his pants while watching Alvarez and Sneij

monster09
15 Jul 11, 06:37
I guess this saga is over. But I'm sure there was negotiations and maybe we didn't match the asking price.

I couldn't tell you [what's happening]," Sir Alex told reporters at a press conference on arrival on Seattle.

"I've not really been involved in it since we've come to America. There's no real interest at this moment in time in Wesley Sneijder for a lot of reasons. There's nothing I can tell you about it."

Over the years I have learrnt not to trust Fergie when it comes to Transfer news or Injury news, but in this saga I think he is very transparent and giving hint that negotiations broke down..

Intermilano90
15 Jul 11, 07:03
The Super Cup is less than a month away, and we want to complete whatever signings left and keep our key players ready and fired up.

Before summer 2009, we have always been lacking a creative midfielder for years, and Sneijder has filled that gap for us and we were playing like a team again instead of depending on someone like Ibrahimovic to do the job.

perika
15 Jul 11, 07:14
check this one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2014547/Wesley-Sneijder-agrees-Manchester-United-deal.html

Lionheart
15 Jul 11, 07:49
Reports out of Italy are saying that Sneijders sons favourite ice cream store is in Milano and because of this there is no way he will leave.

Link: www.goal.com/hal_can_make_up_his_own_reports.htm

I was thinking about posting something similar, but it wouldn't have been nearly as good. :D

blackmore
15 Jul 11, 07:50
hahaha....

Peprika, that piece of writing is worse then a childrens book!

Sneijder agrees United deal after Glazers sanction 35m bid for Inter midfielder

First they say the deal is done....

Manchester United hope to complete the 35million transfer of Wesley Sneijder after agreeing terms of around 190,000 a week with the Inter Milan midfielder

Oh wait...now they hope to do it...

Sneijder was forced to compromise on his initial wage demands of 250,000-a-week, but an agreement has been struck and a deal is close to completion.

Amazing how personal details can be agreed with him being at training camp...

Although Inter are reluctant to sell, they accept they cannot turn down such a lucrative bid.

O'RLY? Has any one read this anywhere?

Seriously these artilces are getting worse by the day!

monster09
15 Jul 11, 07:54
hahaha....

Peprika, that piece of writing is worse then a childrens book!

First they say the deal is done....

Oh wait...now they hope to do it...

Amazing how personal details can be agreed with him being at training camp...

O'RLY? Has any one read this anywhere?

Seriously these artilces are getting worse by the day!

Never seen a decent article on Daily mail. They publish lot of shit. What amazes me is that they get paid for writing this boring crap shit stories..

Even more surprising is after knowing Daily mail, Mirror, Sun are all shit, people even read them and complain that they are shit.. :D

Nyall
15 Jul 11, 07:54
check this one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2014547/Wesley-Sneijder-agrees-Manchester-United-deal.html
Funny how those donkeys contradict themselves in the very same page, in fact in the very same article... The top speaks rubbish about Sneijder coming to a compromise and lowering his wage demands by 60 thousand pound per week and then at the bottom we see Fergie saying that he knows nothing about the deal... Such non-sense..

blackmore
15 Jul 11, 07:55
dude...the same goes for people in here who follow goal.com and tribalfootball fanatically, But what can we do...if they choose to read and get mislead, then good luck to them!

Nyall
15 Jul 11, 07:59
dude...the same goes for people in here who follow goal.com and tribalfootball fanatically, But what can we do...if they choose to read and get mislead, then good luck to them!

Oh my, I remember when I used to get hard-ons reading Tribalfootball.... I remember coming to school one day like 5 years ago, bragging that we had agreed to a 100 million dollar deal for Messi and showing the guys the link and everything.. Everything looked credible when you're 14..

blackmore
15 Jul 11, 08:01
Oh my, I remember when I used to get hard-ons reading Tribalfootball.... I remember coming to school one day like 5 years ago, bragging that we had agreed to a 100 million dollar deal for Messi and showing the guys the link and everything.. Everything looked credible when you're 14..

how do you think hal has so much success....

white van, couple of candy bars......

ROCK N ROLL!

Sid
15 Jul 11, 08:11
Guys...how did Wes do today did he play on the wings?

and what formation did Gasp use?

Nyall
15 Jul 11, 08:15
how do you think hal has so much success....

white van, couple of candy bars......

ROCK N ROLL!

AHAHHAHAHA You mean that guy was Hal.. Thank God I never entered the van.. he never had Oh Henry's..

chipschups
15 Jul 11, 08:20
Soccernet says over and over again.. Fergie denies Sneijder bid. Fucking goal.com has beef with us in Interland. Always makes up stories that would unsettle everybody. I think that garganese whore wrote this stuff. Freakin whore.

they make up all story about sneij because they failed to revoke our scud
i think its a main reason why merdanese keep talking about sneij move,,

Suneet
15 Jul 11, 08:24
Guys...how did Wes do today did he play on the wings?

and what formation did Gasp use?

It was a 3412.

Intermilano90
15 Jul 11, 09:10
Too late for GOAL.SCUM to post.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/07/15/2575600/manchester-united-boss-sir-alex-ferguson-cools-talk-of-move

Universe
15 Jul 11, 10:28
they make up all story about sneij because they failed to revoke our scud
i think its a main reason why merdanese keep talking about sneij move,,

What's with all the abbrevs? They revoked our Scud? They make up stories about Sneij? I had a burg for din then I list'd to some mus now I'm bout to go out to the cit.

snake
15 Jul 11, 10:35
What's with all the abbrevs? They revoked our Scud? They make up stories about Sneij? I had a burg for din then I list'd to some mus now I'm bout to go out to the cit.

Wish I could give this an abbreviated than...

J zanetti
15 Jul 11, 12:49
Nice read from the Guardian. I also think his supposed injury is very peculiar which could suggest that we don't want to risk him prior to an potential transfer! :(

Wesley Sneijder would tap into Sir Alex Ferguson's tactical anarchy

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/jul/14/wesley-sneijder-manchester-united

Native
15 Jul 11, 12:55
cant manure just get the fuck off

Banana Rama
15 Jul 11, 12:57
paddy agnew was just talking on the radio and he still seems convinced it will happen, i really don't know what to believe anymore, i think i will avoid anymore transfer talk until the end of this transfer window as my head is in a spin from it all..............

snake
15 Jul 11, 13:10
paddy agnew was just talking on the radio and he still seems convinced it will happen, i really don't know what to believe anymore, i think i will avoid anymore transfer talk until the end of this transfer window as my head is in a spin from it all..............

Paddy who?

skeet
15 Jul 11, 13:28
Nice read from the Guardian. I also think his supposed injury is very peculiar which could suggest that we don't want to risk him prior to an potential transfer! :(

Wesley Sneijder would tap into Sir Alex Ferguson's tactical anarchy

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/jul/14/wesley-sneijder-manchester-united

or maybe we don't want to risk him because he is one of our best players?

Stefan
15 Jul 11, 13:29
Paddy who?

He is a well know commentator for serie a, not sure what he knows of the transfer market...

vitomins
15 Jul 11, 13:39
http://redflagflyinghigh.com/2011/07/blogs/has-nike-revealed-that-wesley-sneijder-is-a-manchester-united-player

LOL seriously? That would be an easy photoshop job for amateurs guys...please relax.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/6714/wesley.png

Wow...didn't realize there was 10 pages since that post.

JJM
15 Jul 11, 15:21
http://www.manutd.com/en/Tour-2011/Tour-2011-News/2011/Jul/No-deal-for-Sneijder.aspx

Waiting for goal.crap to post a Sneijder done deal in an hour though...:palm:

(http://www.manutd.com/en/Tour-2011/Tour-2011-News/2011/Jul/No-deal-for-Sneijder.aspx)

Dylan
15 Jul 11, 15:26
Paddy who?

O'Furniture.

Harpsabu
15 Jul 11, 17:06
Goal strikes again :L

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2011/07/15/2576206/nike-emerge-as-key-to-wesley-sneijder-completing-40m

the amount of times iv seen articles like this. I remember there was Ronaldinho to us Nike were gona do this, and for Messi, two i can think of.

Me2
15 Jul 11, 17:06
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lodt2igJLR1qb3z8wo1_500.gif

Adriano@10
15 Jul 11, 17:14
Goal strikes again :L

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2011/07/15/2576206/nike-emerge-as-key-to-wesley-sneijder-completing-40m

the amount of times iv seen articles like this. I remember there was Ronaldinho to us Nike were gona do this, and for Messi, two i can think of.

LOL they fucking out did them selves with this one why the hell should nike pay so that sneijder goes from one nike team to another one. I mean if at least we we re sponsored by someone else it would be some what credible but this!!Anyway we know 90 % they write is first class BS

IndoInterFan
15 Jul 11, 17:21
Shit.com STINKS! Obviously, the editors/reporters there have a vendetta against Inter and that they believe if their lies are repeated frequent enough, some people will start to take them as truths. Tabloid journalism without accountability at it's very worst. I don't visit this site for football news anymore.

chipschups
15 Jul 11, 18:38
LOL seriously? That would be an easy photoshop job for amateurs guys...please relax.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/6714/wesley.png

Wow...didn't realize there was 10 pages since that post.

its bug from nike.com,,
if you type "ryan babel nike football" or "nilmar nike football"
you can get

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6964/ryanbabel.jpg

its so hillarious yesterday when some manu fans told me,
he had bad news, because nike.com prove sneij is manu player,,
and told me to try type "sneijder nike football"

LOL :pazzini:

Sqnalkel
15 Jul 11, 23:47
I thought we were going crazy with the Sneijder transfer saga. But in the Man U Forums the meltdowns are much worse.

A taste:

I cant take this anymore!! I just want sneijder!

WESLEY!!!

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt35/uvbeenpotod/singlefathercry.gif

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270784_233678006653230_230579276963103_762810_8261 732_n.jpg

http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/shootfighter/mythbusters.jpg

♪♫ Sneijderman, Sneijderman
Thwarting SAF's masterplan,
Will he sign? Will he f**k,
All our ITK's completely suck,
Look out! Here comes the Sneijderman
...or not. ♪♫

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm252/UKane44/SmashHeadIntoKeyboard.gif

bibonzo
15 Jul 11, 23:55
Well I don't want this to happen so I refused to comment as if its not happening. But this shit just wont go away and it makes me angry! I'll be very pissed at the management if they sell him and my prime guy for the blame will be Gasperini since this whole idea come from not fitting him in his system. Fucking Gasp, I knew he was trouble!

Kakaroto
16 Jul 11, 00:04
If it happens and we can buy a good replacement like Hazard, Sanchez or Pastore to name some I won't be as mad. I still don't see it happening as Wes is not going to take a pay cut.

dynasty27
16 Jul 11, 00:54
Well I don't want this to happen so I refused to comment as if its not happening. But this shit just wont go away and it makes me angry! I'll be very pissed at the management if they sell him and my prime guy for the blame will be Gasperini since this whole idea come from not fitting him in his system. Fucking Gasp, I knew he was trouble!You just believe in everything you perceive.

Grujinho
16 Jul 11, 01:46
come on guys...he is staying...no other site except of goal.crap is reporting that wesley will leave inter...sneijder said he wants to stay, gasperini said he is great player and wants to stay, branca said he is not for sale, ferguson said that they will not buy sneijder...

so chill and close the goal.com

I4E
16 Jul 11, 06:47
Manure Urinated is the highest valued club according to Forbes yet they want sneijder for a ridiculously under quoted price. They wanted a Ferrari for the price of a Ford Mondeo ! ..... All this has done is create a frenzy of BS media reporting (fucking Anglo Tabloids) that has just upset the Inter club and community.

Sneijder ! FFS come out and pledge yourself to inter !

monster09
16 Jul 11, 07:06
I thought we were going crazy with the Sneijder transfer saga. But in the Man U Forums the meltdowns are much worse.

A taste:

Sarcasm is lost here. If you think those were serious, then can't help. Those were just making fun gifs. Lol.. Someone's sarcasm detector is really broken.

b4h4mooth
16 Jul 11, 07:24
Talking about MAn Ur :

Cmon Wes, ur yolanthe is prettier than them

Jerry
16 Jul 11, 07:38
Talking about MAn Ur :

Def waaay off-topic but the file name of the last photo really cracks me the f*** up... :lol:

CafeCordoba
16 Jul 11, 10:35
GdS speculates the move is not totally out of the question yet.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D52709&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D52709&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

monster09
16 Jul 11, 17:49
Sneijder rumors gathering pace again today. Looks like these stories will be published for the entire window no matter what anyone says..

Sokrates
16 Jul 11, 18:12
Si parla tanto di Sneijder: andr davvero allo United? "Io scommetto una pizza e una birra che Wes non va via. Tra un paio di giorni vedrete che Wes prender il microfono e dir che rimarr al cento per cento con noi".

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=52757

"I bet one pizza and a beer that Wes don't go anywhere. In a couple of days you can see that Wes take the microphone and tells to you that he stays at Inter 100%"

Hope he knows more than us :happy:

dynasty27
16 Jul 11, 20:57
The Wesley saga might even be finished, but the media saga will continue. Pretty sure Manchester fans are those who'll suffer more from this "saga" than us for the entire window. =]

monster09
16 Jul 11, 21:02
The Wesley saga might even be finished, but the media saga will continue. Pretty sure Manchester fans are those who'll suffer more from this "saga" than us for the entire window. =]

Not really. All we fans hope is one quality CM. If not Sneijder then someone else. I'm sure many Inter fans here were tensed few days back.

dynasty27
16 Jul 11, 21:10
I actually speak for those who can judge this whole thing by themselves. It could be someone else, right, but we don't know how long the media saga will go on. I'm also not sure which other players might be interesting for you besides Modric.

monster09
16 Jul 11, 21:14
Would have liked to see Hamsik at United as Modric wont be sold or Levy wont do business with us(My guess).

Point is surely we are searching for CM as we have made bid for Nasri and enquired about Sneijder. I guess there are back up plans if we dont get the player we want.

Hamsik, Vidal, Banega.. Any of the players will improve our CM position..

CafeCordoba
16 Jul 11, 21:15
I'm not totally comfortable with this case. The British media is rumoring so much about this deal that there just can't be only smoke without any fire. I hope the fire is Man Utd asking for Sneijer and Moratti giving an asking price which didn't make Gill a happy man.

Rimpel
16 Jul 11, 23:37
Sarcasm is lost here. If you think those were serious, then can't help. Those were just making fun gifs. Lol.. Someone's sarcasm detector is really broken.
Lmao reading United fans' comments at goal tells me otherwise. The word Obssession would be putting it lightly :palm:

chipschups
17 Jul 11, 03:12
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7383/hsigb1os.jpg

:palm::palm: this why "obssession", doesnt enough to describe them,,,
some manu fans made that photoshop,,

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt35/uvbeenpotod/singlefathercry.gif

Sqnalkel
17 Jul 11, 04:20

Yeah someone sarcasm detector is definitively broken. It's not me

blackmore
17 Jul 11, 04:40
so now even his father has come out and said he will stay at inter....

Nyall
17 Jul 11, 05:26
so now even his father has come out and said he will stay at inter....

.... Dude he's not credible enough... Especially when you have Goal.cum and other British tabloids saying otherwise.

blackmore
17 Jul 11, 05:27
Oh shit...goal.com says that wes is going? Fuck we better look for another MF ASAP!

monster09
17 Jul 11, 06:21
Lmao reading United fans' comments at goal tells me otherwise. The word Obssession would be putting it lightly :palm:

Goal.com? :palm:

Why Inter fans(few) take goal so seriously? Its for under aged kids... ;)

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 11, 09:36
His father has said Sneijder has to respect Inter. He hasn't said Sneijder shouldn't move.

monster09
17 Jul 11, 10:05
His father has said Sneijder has to respect Inter. He hasn't said Sneijder shouldn't move.

I agree with this. The underlined part says Sneijder is putting ball in Inter court. For sure there were few negotiations and we will hear a lot about this saga..

We are aware of the interest from Manchester United for Wesley. We absolutely want to make sure we are treating Inter with respect. Wesley is enjoying his life in Milan and the club gave him a fantastic new contract last year. So let us first find out what Inter want.’

Suneet
17 Jul 11, 12:46
Inter want 80million Euros.

blackmore
17 Jul 11, 12:47
Inter want 80million Euros.

SOURCE?

dynasty27
17 Jul 11, 12:52
tribalfootball

Besnik
17 Jul 11, 12:55
tribalfootball

lol dyna

blackmore
17 Jul 11, 12:56
tribalfootball

Yes....!!!!!!

if its tribal footbal...wohoooo!

now we can buy sanchez for the agreed fee of 50mill that pozzo is asking for and save some for the pocket. Who knows we might even go for hamsik since its been all over the place that we get first choice to speak with him.

FAN FUCKING TASTIC

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nero Indigo
17 Jul 11, 13:04
It's all good. I believe in our management on the Sneijder issue. Now let me dash off to the daily rumors thread and check out what "Mr. Thanks" has for us today.

Suneet
17 Jul 11, 13:06
Black- taking life tooo seriously since 2011.

blackmore
17 Jul 11, 13:07
Black- taking life tooo seriously since 2011.

u really need a drink if u couldnt detect my sarcasm in that bro!

50 mill for sanchez.....are u nuts?

:lol:

Universe
17 Jul 11, 14:32
brack moar

Starmo4
17 Jul 11, 18:09
And ''they'' say that sneijder cant fit in gasps tactics ...He had brilliant game today as CM ...impressiv...

Jagger
17 Jul 11, 18:50
Yup, cuz Mezzocorona is one hell of a team :D

Jerry
17 Jul 11, 19:40
I didn't see the match but any additional info on how Wes looked in 3-4-3 would be appreciated!

NeonBlade
17 Jul 11, 20:11
Wesley is just a talented magical footballer that is he doing very well. It is not his ideal position because it means he will be facing attackers more than he prefers, but the boy is so intelligent and gifted, he is grafting his skills into the role. Am I pleased he's is in that position? No. Am I pleased with Assperini? No. Am I happy we have Sneijder and he's doing well? Yes.

Starmo4
17 Jul 11, 20:28
Yup, cuz Mezzocorona is one hell of a team :D

That doesnt mean enything.why stankovic didnt had a great game against mazzocorona...yeah it was seria D team ,but still impressiv

Jerry
17 Jul 11, 20:54
That doesnt mean enything.why stankovic didnt had a great game against mazzocorona...yeah it was seria D team ,but still impressiv

I guess the point is that players as talented as Wes can consistently impose themselves on games against opponents that are at a significantly lower level of skill, size, speed, etc. The fact that he could handle himself in MF against Mezzocorona needs to be taken with a grain of salt...

CM responsibilities in a Serie A game esp against the stronger sides is a obviously a different proposition. I'd still like to hear more. He was playing from a more central position than Alvarez? Did they switch roles at all?

Gasp talks about it a bit in this Football-Italia article: Gasp: 'Sneijder can play in various different positions.' (http://football-italia.net/jul17cc.html)

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 11, 21:20
Sneijder played with Stankovic in 3-4-3 formation as CMs. They played next to each other. Alvarez was the flanked forward playing mostly on the right wing (he switched to left at some point Pandev coming to right).

DwightForlan1921i999
17 Jul 11, 23:13
Hello all, I'm a Man United fan - I come in peace, I was wondering if you guys had any info on Wesley's possible move to Old Trafford, how happy (or not) you would be if he was sold, and whether or not you think it'll happen...

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 11, 23:20
If he moves, I'm happy only if we get shitloads of money and to me 40m€ is not shitloads of money (40m€ is the rumored price). Whether I think if he is sold, I have no idea. Rumors are pretty tense in British media but they are just rumormongering there because a world class player is linked to Man Utd. In Italy it's much more quieter. My guess is it will happen only if Man Utd is willing pay what Moratti asks and I think Moratti asks so much that they won't pay.

Sqnalkel
17 Jul 11, 23:21
Hello all, I'm a Man United fan - I come in peace, I was wondering if you guys had any info on Wesley's possible move to Old Trafford, how happy (or not) you would be if he was sold, and whether or not you think it'll happen...

I think most Inter fans wouldn't like him gone, but if he does if not the end of the world, this we learned from Ibra's transfer. And it's perfectly possible for Sneijder to leave to Manchester. On the other hand I think it's impossible for him to leave for anything under 50M, the transfer fee would probably need to be around 60M for Moratti to agreed to let Wesley go.

Mad Biscione
17 Jul 11, 23:24
There was another MU fan who registered just cos of Wes drama, he seems to be gone now though.

you probably know the answers yourself FIF is not a secret society with insider info, and losing TRUE Ballon d'or 2010 winner is not what we're looking for

BUT

Big offer could ease our pain, and 40mil is not big, I'm talking 50 at least. On the other hand we're very experienced with variety of miedfielders, we can reccomend to SAF players like Muntari and Kharja - they have official FIF 8055 approval :troll:

DwightForlan1921i999
17 Jul 11, 23:33
I know some of the answers myself or know how I'd answer some of my questions but I'd like to know the thoughts of you Inter fans, that I can't know by myself ;)

So, you'd be happy to sell for a bumper price, but the current figures being quoted aren't enough...

The only issue I'd have with that is his age and his slight injury problems, but I fully understand your thoughts and 35 million pounds (~40 million €) isn't that much for a truly world class talent...

Universe
17 Jul 11, 23:37
I personally don't want him sold for any price. As far as I'm concerned he is the best AM there is right now.

Pajo
17 Jul 11, 23:38
I personally don't want him sold for any price. As far as I'm concerned he is the best AM there is right now.

+1

Maybe ill consider an offer for 60+.. But ONLY consider :P

Inter7
17 Jul 11, 23:39
agree with uni

Mad Biscione
17 Jul 11, 23:41
I said ease not justify lol

True, he's a game changer. Big teams like Barca, Real, United, Chelsea don't sell their star players, why would we? He has 5 year contract with shitloads of money per year.

One thing's for sure, there won't be any official announcements until our Supercup game.

and after so many years we finally have something working in this team, it would be stupid to sell Sneijder, he loves his team mates and fans and if Morattti decides to keep him I'm 100% sure he wouldn't be disappointed. I predict a 8055 season for him.

Pravesh
17 Jul 11, 23:43
Keeping Sneijder would be the best move for us now; especially after getting Alvarez (who seems to be showing signs that he might perform - not having high hopes right away but still). Sneijder in the midfield would be great and a player like Banega would be like a bonus point, which would still be an icing on the cake though. Who doesn't want more huh. :D

I4E
17 Jul 11, 23:44
http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=52757

"I bet one pizza and a beer that Wes don't go anywhere. In a couple of days you can see that Wes take the microphone and tells to you that he stays at Inter 100%"

Hope he knows more than us :happy:

the couple days have come wheres's the anouncement ???? .....come on ffs

DwightForlan1921i999
18 Jul 11, 00:07
Good call on Banega ^^ disappointed we haven't been linked with him tbh

---------- Post added at 23:07 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

Sorry to double post, but erm, Is it true that Sneijder did a lap of honour at the last friendly (not the one you played today)?

or was that made up bs

snake
18 Jul 11, 00:15
DF,

I didn't hear ANYTHING of the sort. However, let's play devils advocate and say it did happen...it could have been for any reason, including the fact to say, I'm here to stay guys - thanks for all your support.

The problem with the English, is the media and the fickle believing fans.

There is one thing they need to know. Inter is not West Ham. We won't be caved in by pressure. This deal won't happen, and I'll tell you why.

Although Moratti will entertain offers for WS, he will not accept anything less than ridiculous. Conversely, Man U is not Chelsea or City to pay something ridiculous.

Both teams will be stubborn as fuck. Sneijder will not press the move.

Maicon was in the EXACT same position last season. Only difference, was he tried to push the move more. He said Inter know I'll be happy either way. We said OK Madrid, tempt us...the offer came through, wasn't what we wanted, deal didn't happy and Maicon stayed happily ever after.

The media have really shit me during this transfer. Man U fans are use to getting what they want...but it won't happen at Inter.

Just as Milan did with Kaka, just as we did with Ibra and just as Pool did with Torres...you want our best player? You pay us his value, x2.

DwightForlan1921i999
18 Jul 11, 00:27
DF,

I didn't hear ANYTHING of the sort. However, let's play devils advocate and say it did happen...it could have been for any reason, including the fact to say, I'm here to stay guys - thanks for all your support.

The problem with the English, is the media and the fickle believing fans.

There is one thing they need to know. Inter is not West Ham. We won't be caved in by pressure. This deal won't happen, and I'll tell you why.

Although Moratti will entertain offers for WS, he will not accept anything less than ridiculous. Conversely, Man U is not Chelsea or City to pay something ridiculous.

Both teams will be stubborn as fuck. Sneijder will not press the move.

Maicon was in the EXACT same position last season. Only difference, was he tried to push the move more. He said Inter know I'll be happy either way. We said OK Madrid, tempt us...the offer came through, wasn't what we wanted, deal didn't happy and Maicon stayed happily ever after.

The media have really shit me during this transfer. Man U fans are use to getting what they want...but it won't happen at Inter.

Just as Milan did with Kaka, just as we did with Ibra and just as Pool did with Torres...you want our best player? You pay us his value, x2.

I thought the lap of honour was bs which is why I asked, I hope you're not insinuating I'm one of these "fickle fans" who believes everything in the paper - and I'm not even English btw.

I think the ball is in Inter's court, and I think they might be tempted, the deal's unlikely but still possible, I hope you know I'm not here to stir up trouble, be a WUM or annoy anyone, I just wanted to know what you guys thought about the potential of the deal - thanks for your thoughts btw.

Pajo
18 Jul 11, 00:29
No worries mate :) we are still here to debate about football, and we have ManU fans as our members as well :)

snake
18 Jul 11, 00:31
I was not insinuating anything ;) The fact you came in, introduced yourself politely shows your are heads and shoulders above the lot I am referring to ;)

Just wanted you to know how it works at Inter. The ball is not in our court. It's in ManU court actually. We said, you want him...give us top top dollar. It's now up to Man U to come back with 60 million. Stalemate. Next game please.

cloudq
18 Jul 11, 00:32
I thought the lap of honour was bs which is why I asked, I hope you're not insinuating I'm one of these "fickle fans" who believes everything in the paper - and I'm not even English btw.

I think the ball is in Inter's court, and I think they might be tempted, the deal's unlikely but still possible, I hope you know I'm not here to stir up trouble, be a WUM or annoy anyone, I just wanted to know what you guys thought about the potential of the deal - thanks for your thoughts btw.

lol ball is in inter's court alright...

but we're not hitting it back. we're putting it in our pocket and keeping it.

you guys need to hit more balls

DwightForlan1921i999
18 Jul 11, 00:33
I was not insinuating anything ;) The fact you came in, introduced yourself politely shows your are heads and shoulders above the lot I am referring to ;)

Just wanted you to know how it works at Inter. The ball is not in our court. It's in ManU court actually. We said, you want him...give us top top dollar. It's now up to Man U to come back with 60 million. Stalemate. Next game please.

I think behind the scenes an offer's been made, an offer that will disappoint most of you, but I feel it will be genuinely considered... I don't know if it will happen, naturally I hope it does, but I think it's purely up to your board whether or not they want to cash in on Wesley while they can, that said, I agree with the general nature of the rest of your post, I think that although Sneijder might like to move, he certainly won't force it and would be more than happy to stay, and I don't feel Inter want to look like they want to sell, nor United want to look like they're desperate to get him

Sqnalkel
18 Jul 11, 02:50
I think behind the scenes an offer's been made, an offer that will disappoint most of you, but I feel it will be genuinely considered... I don't know if it will happen, naturally I hope it does, but I think it's purely up to your board whether or not they want to cash in on Wesley while they can, that said, I agree with the general nature of the rest of your post, I think that although Sneijder might like to move, he certainly won't force it and would be more than happy to stay, and I don't feel Inter want to look like they want to sell, nor United want to look like they're desperate to get him

That's the problem. English media and ManU(apparently) don't really get the situation, they genuinely believe that Inter want or need to cash in on Sneijder. This is not the case, Inter and Moratti would love to keep Sneijder until he retires, in fact if you check our transfer history, you'll see we don't sell our players, unless they really want to leave. Even in that case we get really big transfer fees for them, examples: Ibra and Balotelli.

This is what I believe this transfer will never happen. Ferguson and ManU think that if they hold enough they'll get Sneijder for a reasonable price, this isn't happening. In fact they're just playing into Moratti and Branca's game, they will hold and hold, and then ManU might succumb like Bara did with Ibra or abandon their pursuit like Madrid. Either way Inter wins.

Raul Duke
18 Jul 11, 02:58
40mil is a silly offer, won't even be considered.

In a normal market $40mil for Sneijder is fair enough, but in normal market you could replace with Pastore for $20mil or Ganso for $15mil.

DwightForlan1921i999
18 Jul 11, 04:37
I honestly think (as much as none of you would want it to happen or will like reading this) - that Inter (while they don't want to sell) will take €40 million for Sneijder, while they still can. I know you've all said that the board would be happy for him to retire here etc, fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion and if I was an inter fan I'd think the same, but I do feel they'd take 35 million, and personally think the transfer will go through. Just my thoughts, don't intend to upset/offend.

I have another question then, IF Sneijder was sold, would you blame him at all? would you be happy with him for leaving, or would you blame the board...?

frashed
18 Jul 11, 04:45
I'd blame the board - for being idiotic enough to accept a 35-40 mil bid.

snake
18 Jul 11, 04:52
I'd blame the board - for being idiotic enough to accept a 35-40 mil bid.

lol Perfectly put mate...

DwightF, what you are saying would be right for most teams in the world. But not Inter...

I can bet you my left nut that Inter will not accept a $35 million bid.

Did you not read what out Tech Director said? "Unless a mega-galactic bid comes through, we have no intention of selling Sneijder"

We aren't Udinese to be pressured into accepting a $35 million bid.

Suneet
18 Jul 11, 06:14
Dwight Forlan Dude, what board? :lol:

Its just Branca and MM. It comes down to them, as simple as that. I'm sure there have been talks with his agent, but I'm pretty sure Man United's bid has been shot down. Until they come back with a close to double sized bid, we wont bother even thinking about it. But if you believe the British media on this one, you do so at your own risk.

What kind of bid is 35m pounds? Even Modric(who is good but still half the player) wont sign for anyone in that much.

Raul Duke
18 Jul 11, 06:55
This bullshit will drag on till the end. Both clubs benefit from all this drama.

ManU can tell their fans that they bid a club-record amount to bring in Sneijder, Moratti will claim credit for standing his ground and Sneijder will get even more praise from the fans for his loyalty. All parties gain from this except the fans, MU supporters get excited about a player they're not getting and we stress out about a player who's not leaving

rockball
18 Jul 11, 07:02
Are there reports linking Manu to Ganso now? That would be great.

monster09
18 Jul 11, 07:15
Dwight Forlan Dude, what board? :lol:

Its just Branca and MM. It comes down to them, as simple as that. I'm sure there have been talks with his agent, but I'm pretty sure Man United's bid has been shot down. Until they come back with a close to double sized bid, we wont bother even thinking about it. But if you believe the British media on this one, you do so at your own risk.

What kind of bid is 35m pounds? Even Modric(who is good but still half the player) wont sign for anyone in that much.

Suneet, we can only speculate as noone knows what exactly is going on.. But there is something going on behind the scene.. So many people have talked about this transfer. In the end we may not sign him but the interest is genuine and we have made contact or made a bid.

So many reputable sources are also saying wages are the stumbling block not the transfer fee.. Not saying I believe it but hearing all these first thing that comes to my mind is, No smoke without fire..

---------- Post added at 11:45 ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 ----------

Are there reports linking Manu to Ganso now? That would be great.

Great for whom?

I dont want him at United. From what I have seen he is not mobile and lazy sort of player. May become very good player but IMO he is not made for Premier league.. And also given his injury record I would be very happy to see him in so called Rugby league ;)

apahllo
18 Jul 11, 08:24
sneijder stays :slick:
sneijder leaves for mounds of $$ :pazzini:

CafeCordoba
18 Jul 11, 08:44
Suneet, we can only speculate as noone knows what exactly is going on.. But there is something going on behind the scene.. So many people have talked about this transfer. In the end we may not sign him but the interest is genuine and we have made contact or made a bid.

So many reputable sources are also saying wages are the stumbling block not the transfer fee.. Not saying I believe it but hearing all these first thing that comes to my mind is, No smoke without fire..

---------- Post added at 11:45 ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 ----------

Great for whom?

I dont want him at United. From what I have seen he is not mobile and lazy sort of player. May become very good player but IMO he is not made for Premier league.. And also given his injury record I would be very happy to see him in so called Rugby league ;)

Yeah, it's just a bit suspectable when it comes to British reporters. Of course they want that their club signs a world class player so they are preaching about the transfer all the time. These so called reputable sources have probably no clue about the case. Sorry but I don't trust these British reporters at all. No smoke without fire indeed, but I still think it is because Man Utd bid for Sneijder and the bid was returned with a reply "pay this and this much" and Man Utd weren't happy with the reply. Then Fergie is giving comments that there is nothing but for real they want Sneijder but don't want to pay top dollars for him.

We've seen how Inter acts in these cases. Zlatan wanted out and STILL we got a fucking ridiculous deal (Moratti valued Zlatan as much as Kaka (~70m€) and got 50m€ + Eto'o who was valued 20m€ in that deal (last year of the contract)). Now Sneijder is not even wanting out so there is no leverage in Man Utd POV. The point is, Inter is not going to back up with the asking price and I don't see a reason for Inter to let go Sneijder for only 40m€. Economic reasons what British reporters talk about are bullshit. Yes, we need money to make new signings but we won't deplete the team so eagerly we would sell our top2 star player so that we could buy couple of seriously lesser players. With 40m€ we can't get good enough replacements for Wes IMO, with 50m€ it could be possible and that's why I think the rumors of 40m€ asking price are bullshit.

Hasan
18 Jul 11, 08:54
Please continue the line of top class : Iniesta... Sneijder ... ??? ... ???

We have a play maker in top three in the world after 20 years, why sell?

monster09
18 Jul 11, 09:02
Yeah, it's just a bit suspectable when it comes to British reporters. Of course they want that their club signs a world class player so they are preaching about the transfer all the time. These so called reputable sources have probably no clue about the case. Sorry but I don't trust these British reporters at all. No smoke without fire indeed, but I still think it is because Man Utd bid for Sneijder and the bid was returned with a reply "pay this and this much" and Man Utd weren't happy with the reply. Then Fergie is giving comments that there is nothing but for real they want Sneijder but don't want to pay top dollars for him.

We've seen how Inter acts in these cases. Zlatan wanted out and STILL we got a fucking ridiculous deal (Moratti valued Zlatan as much as Kaka (~70m) and got 50m + Eto'o who was valued 20m in that deal (last year of the contract)). Now Sneijder is not even wanting out so there is no leverage in Man Utd POV. The point is, Inter is not going to back up with the asking price and I don't see a reason for Inter to let go Sneijder for only 40m. Economic reasons what British reporters talk about are bullshit. Yes, we need money to make new signings but we won't deplete the team so eagerly we would sell our top2 star player so that we could buy couple of seriously lesser players. With 40m we can't get good enough replacements for Wes IMO, with 50m it could be possible and that's why I think the rumors of 40m asking price are bullshit.

I can understand for not trusting English reports, but not every reporter spouts bs. I think we made contact and got told the price which we need to pay. Maybe it was too high for him and we have cooled down our interest. But still it is a feast for Media to write as much as possible about the possible move.

I dont think we will see one more Zlatan kind of deal in decades to come. That was one off, thanks to MM and Barca.

I wont care that much if we dont sign him as from day one I said we need a proper CM.. Win Win situation for me at least :)

CafeCordoba
18 Jul 11, 09:07
Yes, I didn't mean I think we're gonna see Zlatan type of deal. My point was that Inter will hold its ground no matter if the star player wants to move or not (in this case not). So waiting for the last day is not gonna do the trick and actually it will just weaken the chances since I think at some point Moratti tells Man Utd that Sneijder is not for sale anymore.

apahllo
18 Jul 11, 09:41
im praying for 40m plus nani. i know people dont like him and tbh he is kind of a loser but he can play football.
i think its possible and the most likely out come. plus he could be one hell of an addition in gasps plans.

lets go branca!!

Universe
18 Jul 11, 09:46
im praying for 40m plus nani. i know people dont like him and tbh he is kind of a loser but he can play football.
i think its possible and the most likely out come. plus he could be one hell of an addition in gasps plans.

lets go branca!!

We need a function to do the opposite of thanking someone for their post.

What the hell is this shit?

Jnr
18 Jul 11, 09:51
Sneijder and his wife will never end up in ugly Manchester, end of story. Milano is and will be his city.

blackmore
18 Jul 11, 10:08
We need a function to do the opposite of thanking someone for their post.

What the hell is this shit?

how the fuck u read my mind uniballz.....

Do you see dead people as well?

monster09
18 Jul 11, 10:14
Yes, I didn't mean I think we're gonna see Zlatan type of deal. My point was that Inter will hold its ground no matter if the star player wants to move or not (in this case not). So waiting for the last day is not gonna do the trick and actually it will just weaken the chances since I think at some point Moratti tells Man Utd that Sneijder is not for sale anymore.

I dont think we will wait till the last day. It will just upset our season. If we sign Sneijder or any CM, it will be before the season starts. I think Fergie learnt a lesson from Berba saga when we ended up paying more than what we should have.. I dont think we are waiting for the last day so that Inter panics and sell him for less that his value. We have completed all the signings very early that gives the indication that we will do ASAP rather than playing waiting game.

If rumors are to be believed we have tabled 20 Million for Nasri, but Wenger dont want to sell him. So here also we have made the move very early. I'm sure Gill and co knows we can't play these games with MM.

I4E
18 Jul 11, 11:46
The media reports (speculation) over the last couple days have gone quiet regarding Wes.

Is this a good thing ? :confused:

Universe
18 Jul 11, 12:06
how the fuck u read my mind uniballz.....

Do you see dead people as well?

I only see dead people.

Adriano@10
18 Jul 11, 12:22
The thing that pisses me most off is that the english media keep on writing crap and then we have got people here saying no smoke without fire and they actually believe some of the shit that is written.
I mean look at this saga imho the english tabloids are acting like inter was some midtable club and there is now way we could hold on to wes even if we wanted to.

Look at the other players mau wanted and how the media acted there, first they claimed manu was after nasir and the deal was almost done then wenger comes out and says we re not selling nasri to another EPL team and the rumors die. Even thought the player want s to leave and it seems like wenger has to sell.

Next up was modric once again player want s to leave, Manu are heavily linked to him in the english media but then redknap comes out and says modric is not for sale and the whole saga is over.

Then manu turned to Sneider and the british media is all over this move claiming it s almost done. Then wes comes out saying he wants to stay, but the english media still insists that the deal is almost done. Then branca comes out saying we wont sell wes and again the british media insists that wes will go. Then Gasp comes out again saying that wes stays and yet again the english media won t back up.

I mean what the fuck how come when Wenger and redknap say that the player is not leaving then the rumors die pretty fast but if An inter player states he want s to stay and then even our technical director and our coach do the same and it s still not enough for these retards. I mean this clearly shows a huge lack of respect towards inter and the whole italian league imho.

So in short the message i wanted to bring accros fuck the english media and the stupid EPL fans who think that they are far ahad of any other league and that every player in the world wants to play there.

FrozenInHell
18 Jul 11, 12:58
The thing is, since these rumours started, Sneijder has said nothing to either confirm his interest in joining United or to commit to Inter that he is staying. Anything can happen between now and the end of the transfer window. We don't know how much Inter would ask for and we don't know how much United are prepared to pay for him. Nobody knows salary requirements either. The only thing that can be said is that there's still time for anything to happen as nobody has ruled anything out.

snake
18 Jul 11, 13:02
The thing is, since these rumours started, Sneijder has said nothing to either confirm his interest in joining United or to commit to Inter that he is staying. Anything can happen between now and the end of the transfer window. We don't know how much Inter would ask for and we don't know how much United are prepared to pay for him. Nobody knows salary requirements either. The only thing that can be said is that there's still time for anything to happen as nobody has ruled anything out.

Maicon was in the same position last season. The only difference was that move had a lot more possiblity to it. Maicons agent really pushed for it...but in the end, although an offer came...Inter stood their ground because Real could not meet the figure.

With Sneijder being worth more than Maicon, with Man U not being as silly as Real Madrid and with Sneijders agent who is a saint compared to Maicons ex-agent who was very vocal...this transfer has a tiny chance of happening...if it does,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iqwx9i704g

FrozenInHell
18 Jul 11, 13:06
Maicon was in the same position last season. The only difference was that move had a lot more possiblity to it. Maicons agent really pushed for it...but in the end, although an offer came...Inter stood their ground because Real could not meet the figure.

With Sneijder being worth more than Maicon, with Man U not being as silly as Real Madrid and with Sneijders agent who is a saint compared to Maicons ex-agent who was very vocal...this transfer has a tiny chance of happening...if it does,

Maicon and Sneijder are different players so any comparison in possible transfers is redundant. Sneijder might fancy the move? I'm not saying he does, but he's kept quiet during all the speculation. As I said, we don't know anything at the moment and have to wait for the next development, one way or another.

DIN011
18 Jul 11, 13:14

I remember hearing that in some cartoon...some classic shit.

Find it.

blackmore
18 Jul 11, 13:17
sounds like walt disney for sure....like olden day stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo7J2bTjUSI

but also movies was used alot too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw

CafeCordoba
18 Jul 11, 13:20
Maicon and Sneijder are different players so any comparison in possible transfers is redundant. Sneijder might fancy the move? I'm not saying he does, but he's kept quiet during all the speculation. As I said, we don't know anything at the moment and have to wait for the next development, one way or another.

Redundant? The example was just to point out the methods of this club in the market, how they act in the market when they are selling a big name. They are different players but the fact remains Inter won't sell for cheap EVEN IF the player is running for the transfer. Zlatan run for the transfer but Inter got what they wanted, Maicon run his transfer and when Inter didn't got what they wanted the player didn't move anywhere. Exactly the same will happen with Sneijder. What is redundant is what happens behind the scenes with Sneijder and United. Sneijder might want to move there and say in public he wants stay, but it doesn't concern Inter. It isn't relevant. What is relevant is how much money Inter ask and how much money United is willing to pay. Those are the only relevant things in this case.

monster09
18 Jul 11, 18:29
"Forget it. We are looking at some things but I am not so sure Sneijder will be easy to get. I could pick three or four players to come in but they wouldn't be good enough for us, so there is no point." SAF

He says Sneijder is not easy to get means we are trying for sure..

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

When asked about Sneijder by PA Sport, he replied: "Forget it. We are looking at some things but I am not so sure Sneijder will be easy to get. I could pick three or four players to come in but they wouldn't be good enough for us, so there is no point.

"I would be happy enough [to continue with the present squad]. Maybe I am a bit overloaded in the strikers' positions. The alternatives in midfield are not nearly as strong. But I have a good squad.".....

CafeCordoba
18 Jul 11, 18:59
Yeah, IMO that tells it. Man Utd are after Sneijder for sure, now it's just if they are willing to pay what is asked. Inter have no hurry since at some point we will take Sneijder off the market if SAF still hasn't decided.

monster09
18 Jul 11, 19:07
Yeah, IMO that tells it. Man Utd are after Sneijder for sure, now it's just if they are willing to pay what is asked. Inter have no hurry since at some point we will take Sneijder off the market if SAF still hasn't decided.

I think there negotiations are on. Looks like we will go for only good CM who can improve team. At least thats what Fergie said in the interview.

CafeCordoba
18 Jul 11, 23:10
http://twitter.com/#!/garbosj
(http://twitter.com/#%21/garbosj)
Some BBC reporter. Tweeted many times about the Sneijder case.

perika
18 Jul 11, 23:11

hm ..no chance

I4E
18 Jul 11, 23:12

@Ian McGarry ................ Who the FUCK are you ????????????

Kakaroto
19 Jul 11, 04:35
A market expert.....so we are good.