PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Alex de Large
19 Jul 11, 06:30
Why would Sneijder leave for Manchester United if they can't win Barcelona? and WE can.

Analrapist
19 Jul 11, 06:32
Why would Sneijder leave for Manchester United if they can't win Barcelona? and WE can.

:palm: x a trillion.

Coasterfreek
19 Jul 11, 06:49

He would have to feel he's the missing piece of the puzzle for them. :palm:

monster09
19 Jul 11, 06:51

I think you are sarcastic here.

Well its fun game.

Why would Sneijder want to stay in the team that lost to Schalke (7-3 on agg) when we beat the same team 6-1..

In your words,

Why would Sneijder stay in Inter if they can't win Schalke? and WE can

:D

apahllo
19 Jul 11, 06:52
:palm: x a trillion.

apahllo
19 Jul 11, 06:53

Well its fun game.

Why would Sneijder want to stay in the team that lost to Schalke (7-3 on agg) when we beat the same team 6-1..

In your words,

derp

Universe
19 Jul 11, 07:04

Well its fun game.

In your words,

You trying to point something out?

We lost to Schalke at our worst, due to a tactically incompetent rookie manager. Your team absolutely owned them well done, but were pulled apart by Barcelona ... twice.. The team we tactically dismantled.

monster09
19 Jul 11, 07:10
You trying to point something out?

We lost to Schalke at our worst, due to a tactically incompetent rookie manager. Your team absolutely owned them well done, but were pulled apart by Barcelona ... twice.. The team we tactically dismantled.

Lol, pointing out the obvious. Its fun to play A>B, B>C, so A>C game..

That was just for fun.. Well I can argue my case but it just leads to silly arguments.

I4E
19 Jul 11, 07:41
I can't help notice that Anglo Tabloids have started up again.

Now they're saying that an agreement has been made and that its just a matter of agreeing on his personal terms!

WTF ...... Are they trying to convince me that MM has accepted 35m quid ???

This is why i ask that Wes is to come out and squash all this shit. I need to hear a definitive "NO, I refuse to go to Manchester!" from him.

Otherwise i will just assume that MM is squeezing Manure Urinated's money bags for a whopping deal and then let him go !

monster09
19 Jul 11, 07:49
I can't help notice that Anglo Tabloids have started up again.

Now they're saying that an agreement has been made and that its just a matter of agreeing on his personal terms!

WTF ...... Are they trying to convince me that MM has accepted 35m quid ???

This is why i ask that Wes is to come out and squash all this shit. I need to hear a definitive "NO, I refuse to go to Manchester!" from him.

Otherwise i will just assume that MM is squeezing Manure Urinated's money bags for a whopping deal and then let him go !

Dont know how genuine these quotes are.. (From last year though)

"If somebody asks me if I will ever play for Manchester United, it's impossible for me to say no,"

"How can you say that if the chance came you would not play for one of the biggest clubs in the world? I don't think there is any player in the world who could publicly rule out ever playing for Manchester United, and if they did I would doubt they were telling the truth."

"The Premier League, in terms of top clubs, is the strongest in the world, and it would be nice to finish my career saying I have played at the very top in Spain, Italy, and England. There is not many who can say they have done that, and if that does happen for me I would only want it to be with Manchester United."

I4E
19 Jul 11, 08:02
Monster09 - If thats the case, then he can leave. But i would be fuming if he MM let him go that cheap. 35m quid is not enough compensation for losing a star midfielder.

Fuck Manure Urinated. No favours for them !

blackmore
19 Jul 11, 08:03
Why would Sneijder stay in Inter if they can't win Schalke? and WE can:D

why would he want to join manu who obviously cannot beat barca.....

BUT WE CAN!

i like this game btw...:P

dynasty27
19 Jul 11, 08:05
Trademark de Large logic tbh

mario.santon
19 Jul 11, 08:34
if we decided to sell him with 35 mils, then, they will send a player to us...

b4h4mooth
19 Jul 11, 08:35
Monster 09 want sneijder so bad, give us rooney +90 M u can have Sneij :D

Ridiculous? its the same ridiculous as ur dream to see Sneij wear Man Ur jersey

Ed.
19 Jul 11, 08:38

BUT WE CAN!

and also Bayern Munich.

---------- Post added at 09:38 ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 ----------

Rooney + 90 M = Wesley?? :lol:

Wes is worth more than all man u players + 100 mil.

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 11, 08:39
Okay guys stop this non-sense fantasy talk.

I4E
19 Jul 11, 08:57
Okay guys stop this non-sense fantasy talk.

:cry:

Mad Biscione
19 Jul 11, 09:00
there's pages and pages of nothing, can we slow down already?

monster09
19 Jul 11, 09:13

BUT WE CAN!

Black, that was already posted. :P

Maybe someother team.. ;)

---------- Post added at 14:42 ---------- Previous post was at 14:40 ----------

If you have seen what I have posted, you will come to know that I'm not very keen on Sneijder as I have my doubts on how can he fit into our team. Its a win win situation for me..

I can only LOL at your fantasy.

---------- Post added at 14:43 ---------- Previous post was at 14:42 ----------

and also Bayern Munich.

---------- Post added at 09:38 ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 ----------

Rooney + 90 M = Wesley?? :lol:

Wes is worth more than all man u players + 100 mil.

And Spurs. :P

Wes is worth more than all Premier league players + 1 Billion..

dynasty27
19 Jul 11, 09:18
Wesley Sneijder is a player of Football Club Internazionale Milano and will remain at the club.

:work:

apahllo
19 Jul 11, 09:19
who you thinking besides nani?

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 11, 09:20
monster09, I said the non-sense stops. This is the final warning.

monster09
19 Jul 11, 09:26

Wont be Nani for sure. If the deal happens it will be straight cash. Its very rare that player plus cash deal goes through without any hickups. BBC reporter said we have enquired or ready to make 45 Million Euro bid.

Well if a player must and should be invoved then we have Gibson who is a CM ;)

Seriously though, It will be straight cash or this wont happen. I think its the latter.

rockball
19 Jul 11, 09:32
Its not monster but the others who continued with the nonsense :P

But he did make a valid point there 'All EPL players + 1bn = Wesley Sneijderman'

---------- Post added at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 14:57 ----------

If I look at Manu's squad -

There are Young, Valencia and Nani as wingers. 1 of them will surely start and in many cases 2 would.
Rooney is of course a starter, so would I think Chicharito be. With all players fit and including Sneijder, there would be a lot of discontent at having these players on the bench.

---------- Post added at 15:02 ---------- Previous post was at 15:00 ----------

There are Young, Valencia and Nani as wingers. 1 of them will surely start and in many cases 2 would.
Rooney is of course a starter, so would I think Chicharito be. With all players fit and including Sneijder, there would be a lot of discontent at having these players on the bench.

monster09
19 Jul 11, 09:40

Two wingers will start for sure as we have done for years. Chicharito will play as striker and Rooney as traditional #10.

Wingers : Nani, Valencia, Young, Park. Nani and Valencia prefers Right side, Park and Young plays as LW and also behind the striker.

If we sign Sneijder then I expect us to line up something like this,

Carrick Sneijder

Valencia/Nani Rooney Nani/Young

Chicharito

Sneijder playing in advanced role and Carrick playing deeper like when we played with Carrick and Giggs.

In some games Rooney will play as lone striker and Sneijder as #10.

apahllo
19 Jul 11, 09:48
i dont want man u to get sneijder because i want liverpool to win the cup. im a huge fan of dogleash:troll: and the rest of the squad. they were so much fun to watch this season.
but dont get me wrong saf is a freaking champ.

... i want nani at inter...

monster09
19 Jul 11, 09:50
Huge fan, still you call him Dogleash? :confused:

Edit: Regardless of we get Sneijder or not, Liverpool wont be winning the league. I will be very surprised if they make it to the top 4..

apahllo
19 Jul 11, 10:00
Huge fan, still you call him Dogleash? :confused:

Edit: Regardless of we get Sneijder or not, Liverpool wont be winning the league. I will be very surprised if they make it to the top 4..
dogleash is just me being lazy and not looking up his name... its 3am:work:
i think they are going to do it. avb is going to flop imo, man u has a chance, totsandham is losing modric wether they like it or not, fuck man city, and arsenal... that would be a wonder season

Stefan
19 Jul 11, 10:51
EPL discussion in the epl thread, thank you.

http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?9371-English-Premier-League-2011-2012/page4

Besnik
19 Jul 11, 10:51
City offers Tevez in exchange for Sneijder.
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D28629&usg=ALkJrhiPUDGKH77qq0gK20ntLU2klxsFMw

But fuck, wasn't the transfer of Tevez to Corinthians confirmed by Mancio? wtf.

CafeCordoba
19 Jul 11, 11:01
They probably just try to get Corinthias offer more. Tevez is nowhere near Sneijder's quality in terms of impact to our team.

Sokrates
19 Jul 11, 11:06
My fear about Tevez is, that in 1 year he can say "Hey Moratti, I don't want to play anymore. I go back to Argentina. Bye"

So what happened? We changed Sneijder/ Eto'o/ ... with Tevez and ManCity have our player and we have Tevez who wants to quit every year and earns to much money.
This is a big NO.

cloudq
19 Jul 11, 11:09
City offers Tevez in exchange for Sneijder.
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D28629&usg=ALkJrhiPUDGKH77qq0gK20ntLU2klxsFMw

But fuck, wasn't the transfer of Tevez to Corinthians confirmed by Mancio? wtf.

massimo moratti to counter with milito + muntari + mariga + maicon + mandev for tevez

DARi0
19 Jul 11, 14:54
I thought we were going crazy with the Sneijder transfer saga. But in the Man U Forums the meltdowns are much worse.

A taste:

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt35/uvbeenpotod/singlefathercry.gif

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270784_233678006653230_230579276963103_762810_8261 732_n.jpg

http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/shootfighter/mythbusters.jpg

♪♫ Sneijderman, Sneijderman
Thwarting SAF's masterplan,
Will he sign? Will he f**k,
All our ITK's completely suck,
Look out! Here comes the Sneijderman
...or not. ♪♫

I'm high and this just made my day! :D Thank you! :thumbsup:

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm252/UKane44/SmashHeadIntoKeyboard.gif

---------- Post added at 15:54 ---------- Previous post was at 15:36 ----------

DF,
Although Moratti will entertain offers for WS, he will not accept anything less than ridiculous. Conversely, Man U is not Chelsea or City to pay something [B]ridiculous.

Eto'o + 51m Euro for Ibrahimovic WAS INDEED ridiculous :lol:

btw, check out page 260 and so on... I gave a shitload of thanks today while I read the thread with people saying Sneijder is not for sale at all.

---------- Post added at 17:54 ---------- Previous post was at 15:56 ----------

In fact they're just playing into Moratti and Branca's game, they will hold and hold, and then ManU might succumb like Barça did with Ibra or abandon their pursuit like Madrid. Either way Inter wins.

:proud:

40mil is a silly offer, won't even be considered.

In a normal market $40mil for Sneijder is fair enough, but in normal market you could replace with Pastore for $20mil or Ganso for $15mil.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f142/bigbadvoo/GolfClap.gif

apahllo
19 Jul 11, 16:05
i think the tevez offer is good because we can now say he is worth more then 40m

rsz85
19 Jul 11, 18:54
i think the tevez offer is good because we can now say he is worth more then 40m

and what if we would get 10-12 craps of Mancity. we can say they wort 60-70 millons (for other clubs). That's good offer?

Alex de Large
19 Jul 11, 19:26
We lost to Schalke04 having a moron as a coach.

apahllo
20 Jul 11, 00:08
and what if we would get 10-12 craps of Mancity. we can say they wort 60-70 millons (for other clubs). That's good offer?
jiberish...

b4h4mooth
20 Jul 11, 01:46
Pedulla, "Sneijder-United, a deal that does not exist"
19.07.2011 23:00 di Erica Giussani articolo letto 802 volte 19/07/2011 23:00 Erica Giussani Article read 802 times
Fonte: Sportitalia Source: Sportitalia

. The expert in the transfer market Sportitalia Alfredo Pedulla calls "a deal that does not exist" between the United for Inter Milan and the Netherlands Wesley Sneijder. If the press, particularly of the channel, continues to fuel the rumors about the possible landing of the midfielder to Manchester journalist believes it is necessary to "respect the words of Branca and those of Sir Alex Ferguson" Sneijder discussing a non-transferable, tied to the top Inter and that there are no plans to market the English club. . About the new role assigned to the sprite from the Utrecht Technical Gasperini, Pedulla deems congenial Dutch: "Better front of the defense and external offensive."

CafeCordoba
20 Jul 11, 09:50
Moratti says he hopes Sneijder stays.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D28716

Why the fuck does he say that? Why doesn't he say that Sneijder will stay?

monster09
20 Jul 11, 09:55
Moratti says he hopes Sneijder stays.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D28716

Why the fuck does he say that? Why doesn't he say that Sneijder will stay?

Can you please post the content as the link is blocked in my office ws..

Thanks in advance..

CafeCordoba
20 Jul 11, 09:58
The google translated version:

Moratti "Gasperini I like Wes and I hope that will last" 07/20/2011 11:45 by Richard Fusato (http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dcontatti%26idutente%3D48%26id%3D28716&usg=ALkJrhiHXQzTzqIOFx1xKTV4POPMlUujEQ)
Source: virgilio.it

Massimo Moratti has arrived and the withdrawal of Pinzolo and 'granted to journalists: "I like working Gasperini: he is trying to give the team a new identity - began the Inter president - The Shield 2006? I would say that there is been confirmed. The future of Sneijder? Everyone asks me if I ask and I will too. We hope so. "

Sokrates
20 Jul 11, 10:00
Moratti:
Tutti mi chiedono se resterà e me lo chiedo anch'io. Speriamo di sì.

Everybody asks me if he (Sneijder) stays. And I ask me the same. I hope he stays.

monster09
20 Jul 11, 10:01
Lol, Its too difficult to understand what he meant there..

CafeCordoba
20 Jul 11, 10:03
Marchetti from GdS believes that Sneijder will move to Man Utd eventually.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D28709

Lol, Its too difficult to understand what he meant there..

Basically it's his mercato talk. He doesn't absolutely deny anything and plays a certain part where he acts like the fans. In this case saying he hopes Sneijder will stay like all the fans do.

Maybe the management is looking for Sneijder to ask to be transfered. I've been in Man Utd forum for the last few days and there's been English rumors that Inter is waiting for Sneijder to request the transfer because that would nullify the loyalty bonus which Sneijder is entitled to if he's transfered without him asking for that. Don't know about loyalty bonuses but in England they are in use generally. Might be in Italy too even if there's been no talk about those when contracts are discussed in the media.

monster09
20 Jul 11, 10:04
Moratti:
Tutti mi chiedono se resterà e me lo chiedo anch'io. Speriamo di sì.

Everybody asks me if he (Sneijder) stays. And I ask me the same. I hope he stays.

Hope? Surely that will lead UK media to write one more sensation story.. Hopefully there wont be any Tevez - Sneijder swap deal..

A.l.i
20 Jul 11, 10:18
I don't think he'll stay with us. :palm:

nbootu
20 Jul 11, 11:14
Moratti has smiled while making those statements about Wes!
He likes to play with the media!
It's always difficult to interprete his statements!

Hasan
20 Jul 11, 11:59
"So many rumors and little money" - Wes situation

I don't like this statement from Moratti. He practically said: "bring money and take our key player."

Sir0w
20 Jul 11, 12:49
"So many rumors and little money" - Wes situation

I don't like this statement from Moratti. He practically said: "bring money and take our key player."

Than im reading something totally different.. "many rumours but clubs dont have alot of money to spend"..

perika
20 Jul 11, 15:07
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson once again tried to end speculation about the future of Dutch international Inter, Wesley Sneijder. Fergie on "San" said little chance to engage and Snyder will be best to forget all of this transfer.
- Forget this transfer. We consider several options, but I am confident that will not easily get to the signature of Snyder. You can buy three or four new players, but concluded that it is not good enough to play for United. I'm unhappy that I have available, you and these players to begin title defense, said Ferguson.

Fergie revealed that in planning the new season of Dimitar Berbatov.
- I have no problem with Dimitar. Do their best in training. He was very disappointed by the decision not to play in the final match in the Champions League, but no I was not happy that I had him announce that decision. However, it was only Dimitar disappointed, frustrated six, seven players, Ferguson said.

Najtrofejniot manager in the English Premier League leader Manchester United, Sir Alex Ferguson once again tried to end speculation about the future of Dutch international among Inter Wesley Sneijder.

Scottish veteran expert on the island's most famous tabloid, '''said San little chance to engage and Snyder would be best to forget all of this transfer.
- Forget this transfer. We consider several options, but I am confident that will not easily get to the signature of Snyder. You can buy three, four new players, but concluded that it is not good enough to play for Manchester. I'm unhappy that I have available, you and these players to begin title defense, said Ferguson.

The leader of the "red devils''and revealed he plans in the new season to use the services of Bulgarian international Dimitar Berbatov.
- There is no problem with Dimitar. Do their best during training. He was very disappointed by the decision not to play in the final match in the Champions League, but no I was not happy that I had him announce that decision. However it was not only disappointed Dimitar, frustrated six, seven players, Ferguson said.

The late Scottish expert added that not enough quality to replace the standard players in midfield.
- Perhaps I have too many strikers available. Alternatives to the players that are standard in the midfield are not enough quality. This should strengthen. However, I am satisfied from what I have available at this time, said the manager of reigning champion of England.

(Ferguson with a Pinocchio nose)

Denial of Sir Alex Snyder of interest to the English cause was "so sport" to show how the hero of the story Pinocchio. Result of "prodlzhuvanje nose" of Fergie is that the United leaked information that has already led negotiations with the player. Proof that Alex is lying and contract Snyder's wife, Yolanda beautiful with English agency, which requires contacts on the island. For it will take care of the former CEO of United and Chelsea, Peter Kenjon. The English press that means Dutchman sure you arrive at Old

forza09
20 Jul 11, 15:19
PINZOLO - President Massimo Moratti travelled up to meet the Nerazzurri team in Pinzolo. After the final training session at the Stadio Pineta, he answered questions from journalists who were there.

President, you came here to Pinzolo to meet the team. How do you find them?

"I came primarily to thank the local administration for how well they organised everything, because I feel they have been extremely good, generous and efficient to make sure that we settled in and the team enjoyed it, so I felt it would be nice for me to thank them personally. Apart from that I saw the team briefly and now they are leaving, so there hasn't been much time."

What do you think about the way Gian Piero Gasperini as coach is moulding the team's play and about the experiments he's carrying out with Wesley Sneijder?

"He's trying out things which I find very interesting and he has enough character to explain these to the players in the right way. He's showing the right type of character and professionalism at the same time. Then the fact that he likes the job is great and he can be tenacious in what he does."

The question that's on the lips of the fans is: Is Sneijder staying or not?

"[Smiling] I ask myself the same question, but I hope he stays."

It seems that Manchester United want him at all costs...

"That's what the papers say, but for the moment I don't think there have been any new developments. That's what the papers say about many players, who we are told have already signed for Real Madrid for example and then we find out it isn't true. So I think that there are a lot of rumours, but not very much money."

Do you like Ricardo Alvarez's left foot?

"Certainly. He has the right qualities to appeal to the fans and I think he will suit our style of play. I've seen how versatile he is and he can play in various positions. He's a player who can leave his mark at Inter."

Would it be unfair on the player to compare him to Recoba?

"Of course, always [smiling]."

You said you expected the Federation's ruling, don't you want anything more?

"I saw it as a normal consequence, everything was done correctly from a legal point of view and they could only have ruled the way they did, so their answer couldn't have been any different or more correct."

Is Inter going to press ahead on the Facchetti front?

"I think the family suffered most from this, so they are free to do what they see fit."

Could there be a big signing coming in to keep the fans happy?

"There are never big signings on the way out [smiling]. We'll see, but talking to Gasperini I get the impression he doesn't want a big signing. He's happy with a well-organised team and he seems satisfied with the squad he has."

How important is it to start the season well and win the Super Cup in Beijing?

"It is very important to get off to a good start but it is just one match and it would be impossible to pass judgement on the season based on whether this goes well or goes badly. It is a match where pride is at stake as well as one of the first opportunities to see how the team gels together. We hope we win because it's an important trophy and an important fixture, but we certainly won't be judging next season, which I trust will be a successful one."

What does Moratti expect from Yuto Nagatomo?

"He's already a good player as things stand. It was no surprise to us because we already knew how talented he was, but he has adapted well to the Inter set-up and the fans are really fond of him. This is wonderful and he is the type of player who will keep on improving, no doubt about it. I'm certain he'll improve even more and keep on surprising us. I must say, on the human side, we are all very fond of him."

Interesting.. by the sound of it, its all up to wesley now..

---------- Post added at 15:19 ---------- Previous post was at 15:18 ----------

link can be found here. http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36880&L=en

Besnik
20 Jul 11, 15:20
This is frustrating.. Wesley says its all up to Inter, while according to Massimo's words its all up to Sneijder. :stress:

DwightForlan1921i999
20 Jul 11, 15:24
This deal will happen, and most of you won't like the price you'll get. This isn't me being ITK it's a prediction...

forza09
20 Jul 11, 15:26
the problem is. the quotes saying that wesley would leave it all up to milan was from a fashion magazine. the interview probably was from 4 months ago. this however was just made a little over 24 hours.:confused:

Stefan
20 Jul 11, 15:29
This deal will happen, and most of you won't like the price you'll get. This isn't me being ITK it's a prediction...

We will see come august 31.

Nero Indigo
20 Jul 11, 15:36
Hmph!? From MM's words it seems Sneijder is the one wanting the move. If that's the case, the only thing that would vex the shit out of me would be if we let him go for cheap!

Analrapist
20 Jul 11, 15:43
Hmph!?!
What in the fuck is this supposed to mean? :lol:

Sounds like a bad B.E.P. beat. :lol:

forza09
20 Jul 11, 16:23
what the papers are saying here in spain and in england is that wesley would have to push for a transfer request for the deal to reach at least 35 mil. If this doesn't happen, the deal would be 28 mil after paying the compensation fee of 7m that wes is supposed to recieve

---------- Post added at 16:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:44 ----------

anyone watching the game? Sneijder frustrated as f*ck. came to a point where he tore of the tape in his wrists at halftime. seems like gasp's tactics isn't suitable for wes at the moment...:palm:

Hadrian
20 Jul 11, 16:57
anyone watching the game? Sneijder frustrated as f*ck. came to a point where he tore of the tape in his wrists at halftime. seems like gasp's tactics isn't suitable for wes at the moment...:palm:

While it is impossible to know exactly what was bothering Wes, I think the tactics is as good a guess as any. IMO, even against this vastly inferior competition, Sneijder was still struggling to keep up at CM. I do not think he is capable of playing such a physical role. Muntari was playing LWB in the 2nd half, which makes me think the tactics were a bit forced. It is still early, but I was not impressed with our shape today.

vitomins
20 Jul 11, 16:57
what the papers are saying here in spain and in england is that wesley would have to push for a transfer request for the deal to reach at least 35 mil. If this doesn't happen, the deal would be 28 mil after paying the compensation fee of 7m that wes is supposed to recieve

---------- Post added at 16:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:44 ----------

This the first time you have watched Sneijder play? Dude does this about 20 times a season...

forza09
20 Jul 11, 17:15
This the first time you have watched Sneijder play? Dude does this about 20 times a season...

not with a 3rd division team... playing that bad? no i haven't seen him play that bad.. have you?:palm:

Hadrian
20 Jul 11, 17:28
not with a 3rd division team... playing that bad? no i haven't seen him play that bad.. have you?:palm:

He definitely seemed uncomfortable in his role, IMO. At times, he was getting pushed around by the Cremonese CMs... I shudder to think what will happen against the bigger, faster, stronger Serie A CMs.

Black Jesus
20 Jul 11, 17:30
I think he'll be sold sadly and like Balo last year, which I was in favor of his sale, we'll be left without a replacement.

Hadrian
20 Jul 11, 17:36
We need to keep things in perspective. Even if Gasp's 3-4-3 is difficult for Wes, that doesn't mean he must be sold. Gasp has shown willingness to use 3-4-1-2, as well as 4-3-3. Both of those formations will suit Wesley just fine. From day 1, Gasperini has preached flexibility, and that is a 2 way street. Players need to conform to different tactics, but also tactics need to accommodate different players. Its still way too early to call this one.

forza09
20 Jul 11, 17:37
He definitely seemed uncomfortable in his role, IMO. At times, he was getting pushed around by the Cremonese CMs... I shudder to think what will happen against the bigger, faster, stronger Serie A CMs.

Its not that he feels uncomfortable. players of his calibre adapt to any positon you put him to. IMO he seems more distracted than playing "out of position"

why the fuck do I get this feeling that wes has his head turned towards united.:(

Analrapist
20 Jul 11, 18:10
I think he'll be sold sadly and like Balo last year, which I was in favor of his sale, we'll be left without a replacement.Do you really think Moratti & Branca are that stupid?

Banana Rama
20 Jul 11, 19:33
surely inter fans would be happy if you sell sneijder and get pastore for similar money, he is 5 years younger and has much bigger future sell on value, plus his wages would be much less................pastore could naturally take sneijder's amc position, and sneijder would be a natural scholes replacement, so everyone is happy...........

Analrapist
20 Jul 11, 19:34
surely inter fans would be happy if you sell sneijder and get pastore for similar money, he is 5 years younger and has much bigger future sell on value, plus his wages would be much less................pastore could naturally take sneijder's amc position, and sneijder would be a natural scholes replacement, so everyone is happy...........

No, we wouldn't be happy.

dynasty27
20 Jul 11, 19:37
Then why don't you go for Pastore tbfh :work:

Grujinho
20 Jul 11, 20:53
surely inter fans would be happy if united fans would gtfo

edited

CafeCordoba
20 Jul 11, 20:57
This from Man Utd forum, apparently what some Dutch journo has talked at Talksport or whatever the fuck

Dutch Correspondant Marcelle Van der Kraan on Talksport:

TS:what is the latest situation with Wesley Sneijder?

Van der kraan;"This is probably going to be a long winded transfer saga due to the amount of money involved'

TS;Has anything changed in the last 4 or 5 days does Wesley Sneijer have his heart set on a move to Manchester United?

Van der Kran :"Absolutely! Sneijder sees Manchester United as a massive opportunity in his career he sees United as a club constantly challenging for big trophies"

TS: The feeling seems to be that Wesley has to be on less money than Rooney at United is that true?

Van der Kran: Sneijder would be prepared to take a pay cut to he would be looking at a similar type of package to Rooney.

TS: Is there any truth in the rumours linking Sneijder to Manchester City or is that just media speculation?

Van Der Kran: I think the latter we don't believe he is interested in a move to City the thing that is attractive to him is that United are challenging for all the major trophies.

TS; any truth to the rumours of a deleted tweet declaring that he's on his way to England?

Van der kraan: no not that I am aware of. He is just keeping calm and letting his agent handle things. There's one more factor to consider and that is Sneijders wife she is like a dutch Cheryl Cole I'm sure as a couple they would be a big hit in England.

I'm confident and hope that our management don't fuck this up. They have to keep their ground about the sale price. There is no reason to lower it as Man Utd will pay it eventually. If they don't, we keep Sneijder. It is as simple as that. Absolutely minimum is 45m€, but I prefer a bit more so that we have some room to operate in the market.

Black Jesus
20 Jul 11, 21:29
Do you really think Moratti & Branca are that stupid?

No, but if we let this drag on to get our money, which we should, then it will be difficult to get a proper replacement. We'll see what happens.

I4E
20 Jul 11, 21:32
IMO, let him go ! if its true he wants Manure Urinated, then fuck off Wes !

i want players that play for inter. Not players that think of MU while they play for Inter !

Leaving for a club cos they contest for trophies every year is just selfish !

Have fun in Manchester Wes, the most dullest, boring, pathetic city in the World !

Aryzan
20 Jul 11, 21:53
weird whats going on, first wes said he love milan and would be sad to leave, then branca says he is not on the transfer market, MM says he will remain, fergie says there is no truth in the stories.... so what is all this drama? now MM saying 'hope he stays'... looks like a ibra situation.... there was 1-2 days of Eto'o rumour and that was squashed within hours.... player and MM main statements... why not the same for Wes? its a real shame if we lose Wes....forget replacements.... losing Wes is a massive blow.... MM will never replace Wes with the same value!!! never.... recently we have moved well in the market.... but after seeing last years market action.... this is getting pretty sad for inter.....real shame after winning the CL and all....

Natasha
20 Jul 11, 21:59
I'm not losing hope in our management. I'm certainly not losing hope in our team either. If someone wants to go, there is no God who will make him stay, so fuck it. We can always replace a player who looks wasted, uninspired, without a desire to play with a player who gives their personal best! Yes, we can even replace Sneijder!

Black Jesus
20 Jul 11, 22:06
I'm not losing hope in our management. I'm certainly not losing hope in our team either. If someone wants to go, there is no God who will make him stay, so fuck it. We can always replace a player who looks wasted, uninspired, without a desire to play with a player who gives their personal best! Yes, we can even replace Sneijder!

Other super stars have been replaced so yes..... But we must get the last penni we can.

DwightForlan1921i999
20 Jul 11, 22:08
The thing is, this isn't just some random speculation, we've been linked to a lot of players this summer already even big names but fergie said no, with sneijder he never definitely said no and there's too many journalists with inside info saying this deal will happen for me to think this is just speculation.

apahllo
20 Jul 11, 22:10
if we are selling for 45 mil and theres pioli running around about a 45mil bid on pastore then i see the switch has almost materialized... pastore even said he wanted to stay in italy. i really hope we get more then 45m for wes! i mean he is easily worth 55 mil euros. at least!!

Dylan
20 Jul 11, 23:04
The thing is, this isn't just some random speculation, we've been linked to a lot of players this summer already even big names but fergie said no, with sneijder he never definitely said no and there's too many journalists with inside info saying this deal will happen for me to think this is just speculation.

"I keep reading about this, there's absolutely nothing at all to that [reports of United's interest in the player],"

All official sources from Inter, agents and Fergusen have said, clearly NO.

:palm:

DwightForlan1921i999
20 Jul 11, 23:07
All official sources from Inter, agents and Fergusen have said, clearly NO.

facepalm all you like, Ferguson is playing a blinder with this - Sir Alex is one of the biggest liars in the sport, and he will not look desperate for fear of prodding up the price

Dylan
20 Jul 11, 23:34
facepalm all you like, Ferguson is playing a blinder with this - Sir Alex is one of the biggest liars in the sport, and he will not look desperate for fear of prodding up the price

Well if we were someone like Udinese with Sanchez who are resigned to him leaving it would be a good tactic but we actually have no reason to sell him, we don't need the money and he's happy here.

DwightForlan1921i999
20 Jul 11, 23:42
Well if we were someone like Udinese with Sanchez who are resigned to him leaving it would be a good tactic but we actually have no reason to sell him, we don't need the money and he's happy here.

It's a good tactic now, if he's publically desperate it gives Inter's position even more dominance, and I think the temptation of a big money sale for a player who's had some injury problems and is on a high wage aged 27 is too much for Moratti to turn down

Bill
21 Jul 11, 00:36
If Inter get a good price I would not have a problem with Sneijder leaving. The money from the transfer would allow for more additions to the midfield (hopefully). It has to be straight cash deal...none of this including players bullshit. 45m+ or GTFO.

Dylan
21 Jul 11, 00:57
It's a good tactic now, if he's publically desperate it gives Inter's position even more dominance, and I think the temptation of a big money sale for a player who's had some injury problems and is on a high wage aged 27 is too much for Moratti to turn down

I don't. He had injuries in a season where even Zanetti had injuries, he's under 30 and creative. We need him. His pricetag may be 35 million or so, but his worth to us is about 60 in having to find a replacement. Pastore isn't half the player Wes is and wouldn't be alot cheaper than Wes.

DwightForlan1921i999
21 Jul 11, 01:06
I don't. He had injuries in a season where even Zanetti had injuries, he's under 30 and creative. We need him. His pricetag may be 35 million or so, but his worth to us is about 60 in having to find a replacement. Pastore isn't half the player Wes is and wouldn't be alot cheaper than Wes.

Well, that's fair enough and very understandable, I guess the proof will be in the pudding when we find out once and for all - either on august 31st, or sooner :)

Dylan
21 Jul 11, 01:30
Well, that's fair enough and very understandable, I guess the proof will be in the pudding when we find out once and for all - either on august 31st, or sooner :)

Is the pudding dessert for after. . .Stankovic's pizza and beer?

DwightForlan1921i999
21 Jul 11, 01:34
Is the pudding dessert for after. . .Stankovic's pizza and beer?

no it'll be the follow-up to his pre-season dinner with his new team-mates :D

Well, it'll be one or the other anyway haha

b4h4mooth
21 Jul 11, 01:57
IF city offer us 60 - 80 Bye bye MAn U fans u can cry like a child..... To many Man U fan in this threat GTFO:pazzini:

forza09
21 Jul 11, 02:18
anyone following @SylviaSneijder in twitter? A man united journo fan asked her if the ongoing speculation about her son wes with a move to united is true..:depress:

her reply was simply

SylviaSneijder Sylvia Sneijder
@
@Kenunian ja zeker!

which translates to indeed..

---------- Post added at 02:18 ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 ----------

IF city offer us 60 - 80 Bye bye MAn U fans u can cry like a child..... To many Man U fan in this threat GTFO:pazzini:

Man City can offer us 100 million. but if the player has his heart set on man united. there is nothing we can do. I think that is why ferguson is taking his time with this saga. he knows that wesley would only move to man united. I just pray that if that indeed happens we get a reasonable price for it.

Fitzy
21 Jul 11, 03:15
There are three requirements for me to be comfortable about a possible sale:
1. Wes must really want to leave. There is no point him staying and playing with no motivation. We've seen what happens in this situation just last season with Maicon.
2. The fee must be at least 45 million euros. Considering the current market this is very reasonable considering he was one of the best players in the world last year.
3. We must sign a replacement. Be it Hazard, Pastore or whoever the management come up with. There must be a replacement and none of the bullshit that happened with Balotelli's sale last season. The replacement should ideally be two players (an attack-minded player and a high quality central midfielder).

dynasty27
21 Jul 11, 03:56
4. The sale must occur now (or it'll never happen). We might not get any replacement if we sell him too late, lets say 2 weeks before end of mercato window.

Universe
21 Jul 11, 06:39
Fitzy you perverted degenerate, stop lurking and start sexi.. posting.. more often.

I4E
21 Jul 11, 06:47
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D28767

Its Wesleys choice !

apahllo
21 Jul 11, 08:04
There are three requirements for me to be comfortable about a possible sale:
1. Wes must really want to leave. There is no point him staying and playing with no motivation. We've seen what happens in this situation just last season with Maicon.
2. The fee must be at least 45 million euros. Considering the current market this is very reasonable considering he was one of the best players in the world last year.
3. We must sign a replacement. Be it Hazard, Pastore or whoever the management come up with. There must be a replacement and none of the bullshit that happened with Balotelli's sale last season. The replacement should ideally be two players (an attack-minded player and a high quality central midfielder).
wasnt he more or less injured/unmotivated this season? im pretty sure pastore wants to head our way and we also turned down 45 m euro.

on another note the pastore situation makes me think we have made a bid for him because the only hint about the bid is that it is a top european club. plus pastore said he wants to stay in italy... maybe im being a pessimistic about sneijder staying and optimistic about a replacement.

CafeCordoba
21 Jul 11, 08:05
It would be stupid to replace Sneijder with Pastore if Gasp insists on continuing with 3-4-3.

forza09
21 Jul 11, 08:07
good morning guys! been listening to radio marca today. reports are that the wages is not the stumbling block at united. inter are holding out until wesley officially hands in a transfer request in order for us to get the estimated 35 mil. Sneijder will be getting a compensation fee of 7 mil if this does not change because he has just signed a contract. which would leave inter with 28 mil.:cry:

i hate to say this. but i think this is genuine and not the 60 mil being quoted here in the inter forum.:moan:

apahllo
21 Jul 11, 08:12
It would be stupid to replace Sneijder with Pastore if Gasp insists on continuing with 3-4-3.
i dont know much about pastore. is he even less defensively capable then sneijder? or not as flexible in the midfield role?

I4E
21 Jul 11, 08:24
good morning guys! been listening to radio marca today. reports are that the wages is not the stumbling block at united. inter are holding out until wesley officially hands in a transfer request in order for us to get the estimated 35 mil. Sneijder will be getting a compensation fee of 7 mil if this does not change because he has just signed a contract. which would leave inter with 28 mil.:cry:

i hate to say this. but i think this is genuine and not the 60 mil being quoted here in the inter forum.:moan:

I have mentioned it before, that its Wesleys decision.

- If he decides to stay, he his a loyal servant to the club.

- If he decides to go, then he is a piece of shit !

Selfish !

Leave now if your going to so we can have time to find a replacement !!!

Stefan
21 Jul 11, 08:26
Till I actually hear from credible italian sources I am staying calm. No need to panic because of marco and the english tabloids imho. What will be will be. I trust branca and mm 100%.

CafeCordoba
21 Jul 11, 08:33
Till I actually hear from credible italian sources I am staying calm. No need to panic because of marco and the english tabloids imho. What will be will be. I trust branca and mm 100%.

Actually Marchetti from GdS speculated that the transfer will happen.

Stefan
21 Jul 11, 08:39
Actually Marchetti from GdS speculated that the transfer will happen.

He speculates, he is only giving an opinion he is not giving any information which is different. There isn't the insistent it will happen type of stories in the italian press like the brittish press, till I actually see that happening I won't get worried. Nor is there any concrete details like with transfers which are happening.

blackmore
21 Jul 11, 08:43
Today he will be home from pinzolo. He would have seen what the new coach has had to offer and weigh all of his options. I think if we are going to hear anything from his camp, it will come pretty soon. It was obvious he was frustrated during our last game, for what i have no idea. If he wants to leave though, then he should do ASAP. No player is bigger then the club.....

CafeCordoba
21 Jul 11, 08:52
IMO it is in our interest that if Sneijder leaves, he leaves as fast as possible. There's been speculation (in Italian media) that he won't leave before Super Coppa Italia because we need him there. Well, that match will be like pre-season game with more stakes because the teams are so early in the preparations (and for Inter specially because 1/3 or almost half of our starting lineup might be missing due to Copa holidays). If the price goes down with the time, we should just whistle the game over at some point like we did with Maicon. We shouldn't force ourselves into position that we've been held ransom and Man Utd would come in the last week of the mercato and offer £30m (~35m€). We should formally inform United that if they want Sneijder they need to act now since he will be off the market soon.

Earlier summers indicate we have a will to do this kind of thing, that we hold our ground with the demand (Zlatan, Maicon). Hopefully it continues in this summer.

monster09
21 Jul 11, 08:55

If Senijder doens't hand in transfer request, we have to pay over the odds to make this happen. In any case Inter will get more money. I'm not getting this Inter will get only 28 Million if he doesn't hand TR and 35 Million if he hands TR.

CafeCordoba
21 Jul 11, 08:58
Yeah, it's either Sneijder or United who pay, not Inter.

monster09
21 Jul 11, 09:09
Yeah, it's either Sneijder or United who pay, not Inter.

Its only United. If in Italy contract rules/clauses are like in England then Sneijder will get loyalty bonus for not handing transfer request. If he does then he wont be getting it.

Maybe if he wants to move then maybe there will be an agreement where he wont hand in transfer request and he wont get loyalty bonsu as he wants to move. (This is if he wants to move).

b4h4mooth
21 Jul 11, 09:18
Sneij only had PMS in his last game, no worried..He will stay.... Gasp use him full 90 minutes. He is so ready for Bilan super cup

I4E
21 Jul 11, 09:23
sorry to go off topic, but has anyone posted highlights of the cremonese game?

cheers

king_elnino
21 Jul 11, 09:27
sorry to go off topic, but has anyone posted highlights of the cremonese game?

cheers

check the multimedia forum, dude ;)

forza09
21 Jul 11, 09:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncZdwsSUtbg

here you go my friend.

b4h4mooth
21 Jul 11, 09:59
Caught Offside: "20 million plus Nani, this is what Moratti wants"

king_elnino
21 Jul 11, 10:04

website link?

monster09
21 Jul 11, 10:07
Caught offside makes goal.com reliable.

Maybe shittiest after Tribal. Surely Tribal and Caught offisde will be fighting for top spot.

blackmore
21 Jul 11, 10:07

Come the fuck on.....:palm: are you serious?

i think meadiatards is not a strong enough word to use.

caught offside?

This is the same ppl who said last week that wesley has already signed for manure. Cmon ppl what the fuck is wrong. Can we atleast try to differentiate between bogus stories to those that might have some truth to them.?

This is what they printed on the 13th...

Man United Have Signed Wesley Sneijder: Confirmation Leaked (http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/07/13/man-united-have-signed-wesley-sneijder-confirmation-leaked/)

Thats what exactly a week ago...funny cause yesterday when we played Cremonese it sure looked like wes on on the pitch for us. Why pay attention to these mofo gloryhunters?

dynasty27
21 Jul 11, 10:08
The name "Caught offside" says it all, the source lives up to his name.

Adriano@10
21 Jul 11, 10:40
I still wonder where al this wes want s manu comes from? Imho in none of his interviews, and i m not talking about interviews on crap.com where changing quotes seems to be they re hobby, he indicates that he want s to leave and still most people are acting like he want s out. So have i missed a interview in which wes said i want to go, ore is the football world already that much influenced by the British media that every player want s to move to the Fucking EPL?
Another thing to who ever claims wes wants out go and compare maicon s and Zlutans heck you can even consider Marios interviews before they left(Almost in maicons case) to what wes has said, the other three are pretty clear indicating that they want to leave while wes always fisrst said i want to stay but u never know.
You can even take that further to the agents Wes s agent has been pretty silent while in the other cases we had agent s talking bs 24/7.

Vintage
21 Jul 11, 10:46
I still wonder where al this wes want s manu comes from? Imho in none of his interviews, and i m not talking about interviews on crap.com where changing quotes seems to be they re hobby, he indicates that he want s to leave and still most people are acting like he want s out. So have i missed a interview in which wes said i want to go, ore is the football world already that much influenced by the British media that every player want s to move to the Fucking EPL?
Another thing to who ever claims wes wants out go and compare maicon s and Zlutans heck you can even consider Marios interviews before they left(Almost in maicons case) to what wes has said, the other three are pretty clear indicating that they want to leave while wes always fisrst said i want to stay but u never know.
You can even take that further to the agents Wes s agent has been pretty silent while in the other cases we had agent s talking bs 24/7.

I think because earlier during his vacation he said on one interview : "I love Inter and I love the city. But only GOD knows where I'll play next season."

Adriano@10
21 Jul 11, 10:52
I think because earlier during his vacation he said on one interview : "I love Inter and I love the city. But only GOD knows where I'll play next season."Yeah i know about that but since when does that translate into i want to leave? That is beyond me. Peopel have to understand that wes already went through this when he left real and there he thought he could force the management to keep him which we all know did not work. So i m pretty sure the part only good knows where i play is coz he learned that he can t do shit against a transfer if the club want s to sell him.

forza09
21 Jul 11, 11:14
Yeah i know about that but since when does that translate into i want to leave? That is beyond me. Peopel have to understand that wes already went through this when he left real and there he thought he could force the management to keep him which we all know did not work. So i m pretty sure the part only good knows where i play is coz he learned that he can t do shit against a transfer if the club want s to sell him.

wesley will not come out and say those things because he is not a cunt like balo is. IMO and I take my blue tinted glasses off when I say this is that there is something definately going on backroom with regards to negotiations. He will not talk until Inter find a suitable replacement so other teams will not see this as a panic buy for us and drive the price up. (ie Liverpool with Carroll). This reminds me of the ronaldo saga united had. We all know that he has his head turned towards manchester yet he is not saying anything.

proof of this would be yesterdays game. don't give me that crap that wesley was playing out of position in yesterday's game. you want proof?

Wesley plays CM in the Dutch national team
Wesley plays AM and sometimes RM when he was in Real and now with us
Wesley played second striker when he was with AJAX

Did he play shit then?? NO!

fact is wesley IS distracted. who knows with what?

the sooner we get this over with the better. If he leaves we rebuild simple as.

WESLEY SNEIJDER IS NOT INTERNAZIONALE MILANO! REMEMBER THAT. :work:

(rant over)

Sir0w
21 Jul 11, 11:42
wesley will not come out and say those things because he is not a cunt like balo is. IMO and I take my blue tinted glasses off when I say this is that there is something definately going on backroom with regards to negotiations. He will not talk until Inter find a suitable replacement so other teams will not see this as a panic buy for us and drive the price up. (ie Liverpool with Carroll). This reminds me of the ronaldo saga united had. We all know that he has his head turned towards manchester yet he is not saying anything.

proof of this would be yesterdays game. don't give me that crap that wesley was playing out of position in yesterday's game. you want proof?

Wesley plays CM in the Dutch national team

Did he play shit then?? NO!

the sooner we get this over with the better. If he leaves we rebuild simple as.

WESLEY SNEIJDER IS NOT INTERNAZIONALE MILANO! REMEMBER THAT. :work:

(rant over)

He doesnt play CM in the Dutch national team.. he is our AM in a 4-2-3-1 formation! Our DM's are Nigel de Jong / van Bommel / van der Vaart

forza09
21 Jul 11, 11:48
He doesnt play CM in the Dutch national team.. he is our AM in a 4-2-3-1 formation! Our DM's are Nigel de Jong / van Bommel / van der Vaart

i beg to differ my friend.. Bert van Marwijk shifted to 4-5-1 towards the latter stages of the world cup. against brazil they switched from 4-2-3-1 to 4-5-1 as soon as robinho scored. and we all know what wesley did after in that game.

Sir0w
21 Jul 11, 12:00
i beg to differ my friend.. Bert van Marwijk shifted to 4-5-1 towards the latter stages of the world cup. against brazil they switched from 4-2-3-1 to 4-5-1 as soon as robinho scored. and we all know what wesley did after in that game.

Against Brazil 4-5-1? No way!
http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/competition/01/26/58/30/57_0702_ned-bra_fulltime.pdf
Dm's - van bommel / de jong
AM's - Sneijder / Robben / Kuyt
ST - van Persie and later on Huntelaar

We never change formation, even when de jong wasnt called up van de vaart played DM for a more passing game

blackmore
21 Jul 11, 12:01

your talking about one game.....and not even all of that :palm:

great sense of logic that IF and i mean IF the formation was changed(im pretty sure it wasnt), that he would have looked comfortable in that role cause he was playing there for a whole 1/2 an hour

i can understand how to the untrained eye the 4231 ca seem to look like a 451 tbh

How many times has he played RM with us(this will be interesting)?

Sorry but he only ever played 2 positions at Ajax...AM and on occasions LW

He will not talk until Inter find a suitable replacement so other teams will not see this as a panic buy for us and drive the price up....

How do you know this...have you talked to him about it? It wasnt the case when he left his 2 previous clubs....why now?

Since your on talking terms with him...why dont u ask him.

you want proof?

Well im still waiting...but i dont think it will come from the likes of you. yours is more a childrns bed time story.

PS. nice going on telling jeroen, a dutch guy, who very very into football, something about his own dutch national team.....:palm:

Adriano@10
21 Jul 11, 12:18
LOL so now you are basing your arguments around the fact that in yesterday s game he was not always smiling common dude! I m not saying that there is nothing going on behind the scenes but i m 99% sure that wes ain t pushing for this move! I mean he still played pretty damn good yesterday besides seeming a bit pissed at times plus he s still giving he s 100% in a shitty pre season match imho nothing of this indicates him wanting to leave.
Plus also you re right balo was a cunt just like ibra so maybe sneijder has more class the them but what about maicon? He also made way more noise about a possible transfer to madrid the wes is doing right now.
Another thing is even if snejider really wanted this move so bad he s agent would be talking more.
I m not saying this is not going to happen i m just saying that IMHO nothing indicates that wes want s to leave us. Unless ofcourse you believe the british tabloids or some random dutch jurno who claims he Knows more then us just cause he s dutch.

forza09
21 Jul 11, 12:28
your talking about one game.....and not even all of that :palm:

great sense of logic that IF and i mean IF the formation was changed(im pretty sure it wasnt), that he would have looked comfortable in that role cause he was playing there for a whole 1/2 an hour

i can understand how to the untrained eye the 4231 ca seem to look like a 451 tbh

How many times has he played RM with us(this will be interesting)?

Sorry but he only ever played 2 positions at Ajax...AM and on occasions LW

How do you know this...have you talked to him about it? It wasnt the case when he left his 2 previous clubs....why now?

Since your on talking terms with him...why dont u ask him.

Well im still waiting...but i dont think it will come from the likes of you. yours is more a childrns bed time story.

PS. nice going on telling jeroen, a dutch guy, who very very into football, something about his own dutch national team.....:palm:

i was pertaining to real madrid.. he played a couple of games in real as an right or left midfield. as back up.

im sorry if I in anyway insulted a fellow interista here. the point i was trying to make was that a WORLD CLASS midfield would carry his own if you put him in a central mid role. Rooney is a natural born striker yet he could carry his own as an AM. Cristiano is a natural winger but plays as a striker sometimes for madrid. point is if gasp and MM really wanna keep him. tactics should be no problem as we WILL build the team around him.

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 ----------

LOL so now you are basing your arguments around the fact that in yesterday s game he was not always smiling common dude! I m not saying that there is nothing going on behind the scenes but i m 99% sure that wes ain t pushing for this move! I mean he still played pretty damn good yesterday besides seeming a bit pissed at times plus he s still giving he s 100% in a shitty pre season match imho nothing of this indicates him wanting to leave.
Plus also you re right balo was a cunt just like ibra so maybe sneijder has more class the them but what about maicon? He also made way more noise about a possible transfer to madrid the wes is doing right now.

Another thing is even if snejider really wanted this move so bad he s agent would be talking more.
I m not saying this is not going to happen i m just saying that IMHO nothing indicates that wes want s to leave us. Unless ofcourse you believe the british tabloids or some random dutch jurno who claims he Knows more then us just cause he s dutch.

yes wesley will not talk. he is more than a classy professional. the difference between maicon and sneijder was that sneijder really does not care if the move pushes through or not. he is playing it safe. Would you rather have a Luka Modric who disrupts the whole team with all the disrespectful comments? NO

Its a win-win situation for wesley. either way he gets paid more than most players make, whether he makes the move or not

I guess we will just have to wait and see if this pushes through or not.

blackmore
21 Jul 11, 12:37
i was pertaining to real madrid.. he played a couple of games in real as an right or left midfield. as back up.

im sorry if I in anyway insulted a fellow interista here. the point i was trying to make was that a WORLD CLASS midfield would carry his own if you put him in a central mid role. Rooney is a natural born striker yet he could carry his own as an AM. Cristiano is a natural winger but plays as a striker sometimes for madrid. point is if gasp and MM really wanna keep him. tactics should be no problem as we WILL build the team around him..

This....i totaly agree with you!

I4E
21 Jul 11, 12:39
like they say ........... 'the dutch aint much' ! :D

Sir0w
21 Jul 11, 12:42
like they say ........... 'the dutch aint much' ! :D

Analrapist
21 Jul 11, 12:44
:lol:

Hadrian
21 Jul 11, 16:50

im sorry if I in anyway insulted a fellow interista here. the point i was trying to make was that a WORLD CLASS midfield would carry his own if you put him in a central mid role. Rooney is a natural born striker yet he could carry his own as an AM. Cristiano is a natural winger but plays as a striker sometimes for madrid. point is if gasp and MM really wanna keep him. tactics should be no problem as we WILL build the team around him.

I think this is a decent point, but surely there is a limit to how far that logic can go. The examples you give are only slight variations (wing to striker, striker to AMF). Let's push the envelope... could Wesley thrive as a DM? As a CB? I don't think so. He has certain skills that make him world class when utilized in a certain way (namely, well up the pitch). CM and AMF are not so far apart that I would say he simply cannot do it, but I do think he will struggle with his defensive duties.

PS - according to http://www.football-lineups.com/, Wesley used to play a more central role for Ajax. Not saying its impossible, but not the ideal position for him IMO.

Dylan
21 Jul 11, 16:58
Was Ajax playing a 433 then?

Still though, I'd rather have a formation that fits the players than players that fit a formation. It all depends on what kind of CM we sign (hopefully)

Hadrian
21 Jul 11, 17:05
Was Ajax playing a 433 then?

Still though, I'd rather have a formation that fits the players than players that fit a formation. It all depends on what kind of CM we sign (hopefully)

Mostly 4-3-3 (which IMO makes a lot of sense for us right now, as it can effectively become a 4-2-3-1) but the site claims that on occasion they also utilized 4-4-2, 3-4-3, and even 3-4-1-2 with Wes as a DMF and VDV as the AMF. This was about 5-6 years ago, also not sure how reliable this site is.

forza09
21 Jul 11, 17:14
I think this is a decent point, but surely there is a limit to how far that logic can go. The examples you give are only slight variations (wing to striker, striker to AMF). Let's push the envelope... could Wesley thrive as a DM? As a CB? I don't think so. He has certain skills that make him world class when utilized in a certain way (namely, well up the pitch). CM and AMF are not so far apart that I would say he simply cannot do it, but I do think he will struggle with his defensive duties.

PS - according to http://www.football-lineups.com/, Wesley used to play a more central role for Ajax. Not saying its impossible, but not the ideal position for him IMO.

of course we would not play him as a dmf.. neither will manchester if they get him. point is like you said. it is not far apart.. wesley would not need to worry that much about defensive duties. why?? because we have players who will do that for him. his job would be to play the perfect pass to any forward. that is why in my opinion ferguson wants him. no need to worry about defensive duties because carrick fletcher would play dmf for them.

Hadrian
21 Jul 11, 17:21
of course we would not play him as a dmf.. neither will manchester if they get him. point is like you said. it is not far apart.. wesley would not need to worry that much about defensive duties. why?? because we have players who will do that for him. his job would be to play the perfect pass to any forward. that is why in my opinion ferguson wants him. no need to worry about defensive duties because carrick fletcher would play dmf for them.

Sure, we have the personnel to cover defensively for him, but in a 3-4-3, you only get 2 CMs. If Sneijder is one of them, then we basically will only have one CM who can play solid defense. The wing backs will have to slip into the middle of the park, as we saw Muntari doing in the match yesterday. He was technically lined up as a WB, but he ended up playing a more traditional MF role.

forza09
21 Jul 11, 17:29
Sure, we have the personnel to cover defensively for him, but in a 3-4-3, you only get 2 CMs. If Sneijder is one of them, then we basically will only have one CM who can play solid defense. The wing backs will have to slip into the middle of the park, as we saw Muntari doing in the match yesterday. He was technically lined up as a WB, but he ended up playing a more traditional MF role.

no need to worry about tactics my friend. just as my previous post.. IF (and that is in upper case to stress the point to MM and Gasp:pazzini:) they really plan on keeping wesley. they would build the formation around wesley. let the team work around our marquee player. we now know that 3-4-3 is not suitable for our BEST player.. what will the coaches and manager do about it?? :work:

Devious
21 Jul 11, 17:29
The 3-4-3 nonsense would be effective in the CL, it`d be our evolutionary formation from the 4-3-3 (and its sisters) that Mouh used, to the 3-4-3.. we need to become more mature offensively though, we need more dynamic center midfielder. we never had problems in attack, with Eto, Pazzo, Milito (under gasp could retain his best form I hope) and the new comer Alvarez, and in defense with the return of Samuel besides Lucio, who made a Goddess pair, backed up by the frog.

However, vs more defensive team who relies on counters the most like in Serie A, the 3-4-3 would be slightly dangerous, and mostly deadly imo.

Native
21 Jul 11, 18:09
In a world where Sanchez is sold to Farca for 50 million, Wesley would be worth 120 million.

Well manure. Where is the offer?

A.l.i
21 Jul 11, 20:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncZdwsSUtbg

CHIVU = :palm: ( Primo Tempo )

I4E
21 Jul 11, 21:55
IMO i think that Wes is currently weighing up his options regarding staying or going. It is quite obvious through constant rumours and reports.

If he has made up his mind about staying or going, he would have come out and anounced his intentions by now.

The longer this drags out, the closer he is to Manure Urinated !

We can discuss $$$, contracts and where he fits in Gasp's plans as much as we like. The bottom line is Wes needs to make an anouncement ..... soon !

Stay and Play or Fuck off !!! SIMPLE !

Black Jesus
21 Jul 11, 22:21
This 3-4-3 thing is taking on a life of its own. I saw an interview with Gasp on Football-Italia where he said that he'll use different formations depending on oponents and the likes. So to think that we'll be in a rigid 3-4-3 is wrong. Yes we'll see that formation but we'll also use others that we are more use to seeing.

It will be quite good having a manager that knows about tactics, rather than Leo who had no clue about what he was doing. I don't know if Gasp will be great, good or bad but he can't be worst than Leo.

viking
21 Jul 11, 22:44
Carlos Tevez was spotted on holiday in Sardegna. He's staying at the same hotel as Marco Branca, inter's sporting director....

coincidence?

Tevez-----> Inter
Sneijder------> Man U

Choppin Onions
21 Jul 11, 22:59
Lol gotta love those rumors. Anyways City want the moon for him and he's a pretty big risk. Not for his football skills, which are excellent but his petulant personality.

Oh yeah, that should probably be in the Forwards topic in the Transfers section.

snake
21 Jul 11, 23:21
Assuming we sell Sneijder for the 60 million or so we are asking, let's weigh up the pros and cons.

PROS

Our accounting books won't look as bad.
We free up some room on the salary books.
We sell off a player who will decrease in price as he increases in age (i.e. cashing in while we still can).
We can buy two young promising players for the money we get from him (e.g. Pastore & Hazard).
We don't have to worry about his bitching anymore (this isn't big, but its annoying me recently)
We don't have to worry trying to fit Sneijder into Casper's formation.
If we buy a couple of young talents for 15/20 mil we may be able to cash in on them in the future, ala Wes.

CONS

Straight up, we lose our best midfielder and our most creative player in the team.
We lose our best playmaker in over 20 years.
We lose another of our 'La Grande Inter' players.
He will most likely be improbable to replace.
Buying two young players in his place is a risk as a lot of pressure is put on them to succeed.
Big chance the players we bring in to replace may not succeed.

Anyway, even though there are a few more PROS. The first CONS is worth 10 pros...it's a BIG BIG loss.

Management know this and thus, will not let Sneijder go unless they are repayed very handsomely.

Sqnalkel
22 Jul 11, 02:12
Assuming we sell Sneijder for the 60 million or so we are asking, let's weigh up the pros and cons.

PROS

We sell off a player who will decrease in price as he increases in age (i.e. cashing in while we still can).
We can buy two young promising players for the money we get from him (e.g. Pastore & Hazard).
We don't have to worry about his bitching anymore (this isn't big, but its annoying me recently)
If we buy a couple of young talents for 15/20 mil we may be able to cash in on them in the future, ala Wes.

CONS

Straight up, we lose our best midfielder and our most creative player in the team.
Buying two young players in his place is a risk as a lot of pressure is put on them to succeed.

Anyway, even though there are a few more PROS. The first CONS is worth 10 pros...it's a BIG BIG loss.

Management know this and thus, will not let Sneijder go unless they are repayed very handsomely.

If we would get both Pastore and Hazard after selling Sneijder, I say let's go for it :thumbsup:. But I really doubt we'll get both. :(

By the way I don't see that much risk in Hazard and Pastore, they're almost complete players, they could explode this year. The risk of both of them failing is about the same of Sneijder never reaching his Treble season form.

Edward
22 Jul 11, 02:58

PROS

CONS

60m no way. too unrealistic. it's around 40m for sneijder

cloudq
22 Jul 11, 04:41

says u.

but inter arent a selling club/

pony up or not at all

rockball
22 Jul 11, 05:08
The problem I have about letting Sneijder go is not even the money or about replacing him with 2 players. The fact is that we have struggled with an attacking midfielder for as long as I remember. Finally we have one proven world class player. And I believe this is the most critical part of the field irrespective of the formation we use. If we let him go and get Hazard + Banega + whoever; we still won't have someone in the center who can play some killer passes.
No matter how good our wingers are or the formation, with a Cambiasso+Stankovic+Motta directing play in the middle, the attack would lose its teeth.

Fitzy
22 Jul 11, 05:18
If we let him go and get Hazard + Banega + whoever; we still won't have someone in the center who can play some killer passes.Banega can play some killer balls when he's on tbh.

snake
22 Jul 11, 05:21
Banega can play some killer balls when he's on tbh.

Pastore too tbh.

blackmore
22 Jul 11, 06:04
Pastore too tbh.

U would know who had the best ballz :D

monster09
22 Jul 11, 06:26
Latest I have heard is Fee is not a problem, but Inter are asking for major chunk in the profits made by Nike with Sneijder-ManUtd deal. Inter wants 5 Million per year for 3 years. So the total fee Inter wants is 38 Million Euros plus 15 Million over 3 years. This is from a person who has good contacts with Italian journos.

I'm not forcing anyone to believe this. He has called many transfers before Sky or BBC published it. He said Sanchez deal will be made official within this weekend and it happened, did the same with Vidal too. So its up to you whether you believe it or not.

He also said this deal is one of the most complicated deals in the recent past.

I will quote few of his posts..

Italian news site Quotidiano reporting that MUFC willing to pay 39 million euros (Around 35 million pounds), for Sneijder and Inter want 43 million euros. But I would rather believe the Milan based Journalists well connected who have reported that the gap last week was 9 million euros and this week it's more like 5. MUFC will pay 33 million euros and Inter want 37.5-38 million euros, but the sticking point I would say is the fact that Inter want a chunk of the merchandise profits Sneijder will bring, from the projections done by Nike/Inter of the MUFC-Sneijder partnership they basically want a 5 million euros a year sum from MUFC for Sneijders first 3 seasons. So Inter actually want a 37.5 million euros structured deal plus an extra 15 million in 5 million euros payments over 3 years. I think that Gill/MUFC are probably hung up on that, that's a total of like 52 million euros getting splashed on buying Sneijder not to mention the cost of his contract. Sneijder would take the paycut to join no doubt, but I would suggest he would want to be on par with Rooney's wage which is very fair imo considering what Sneijder has won/accomplished in his career.

That's the sticking point from what Italian journalists understand, not to mention the fact that Yolanthe will need to break into UK television, the 2 of them will bring with them a culture of chat shows, footballers mixing with popular culture TV has never really happened in this country like it happens in Spain/Holland/Italy, like when you see Jose/Capello on Italian TV with lapdancers and music stars. That's the sort of culture the 2 of them will probably want a piece of, his wife is a huge European TV star and she would need guarantees/strategy to break into UK television before they completed any move over to this country.

Unbelievably complicated stuff, from the Italian side they are claiming it isn't that United's fee isn't enough but inter want a chunk sum over the next 3 years (Will help them with FFP 5 million coming in every year, that's a salary of a decent player).

Really complicated when you consider that Yolanthe's agency/management need to talk to TV executives/PR people like Clifford to break her into the UK TV market.

Ronaldo MUFC Nike partnership was probably the biggest one Nike has ever had, Beckham-Adidas was off the charts at Madrid because at United he wore the Nike brand.

Sneijder MUFC Nike is being predicted to match Ronaldo/Messi incomes worldwide...

This will be colossal, with all due respect to Inter Milan they don't have the world wide shirt sales/name/brand that is Manchester United.

It will be bigger than Rooney's worldwide sales, that's for damn sure...

Forget this country because in the scheme of things you would expect British players to be the fans choice of name in most cases (I would guess alot of MUFC fans would take up Sneijder over Giggs mainly because they have one with Giggs on already from a season past)

I can't emphasise the Nike/MUFC expectations of this deal, brand Sneijder is as well known across Europe/South America as Ronaldo.

And Sneijder is just a better role model than Ronaldo in a sense because he doesn't have the off the pitch antics that Ronaldo has, can see this being just an astronomical deal merchandising wise.

Think of FFP as well, if United get offered someone like a Nasri or Sneijder...Who will sell more shirts over the next 5 years with Nike on their top?

Nasri could/is a top talent but he doesn't have the sort of pull/brand recognition with Nike that Sneijder has.

Just astronomical, Nike's biggest deal probably when you consider Messi/Ronaldo are mismatched with what brand they predominantly represent/market compared to the shirt make they wear on a Saturday.

blackmore
22 Jul 11, 06:29
was his name by any chance deigus :P

monster09
22 Jul 11, 06:35
was his name by any chance deigus :P

Lol, who is that?

---------- Post added at 12:05 ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 ----------

And one more very interesting news.. Which will surely make Dario happy..

Carlos Tevez met with Inter's sporting director Branca in Sardinia today. Confirmed via Italian wire and Duncan Castle.

This is NOT for a swap deal, helps my theory that Sneijder money will be used to buy Tevez...

Tevez-Sneijder developments linked, this is the sort of development I wanted yesterday ffs my face would be egg free.

This could mean Inter are preparing a bid via the money they don't have or they don't have more likely they are putting the Tevez deal in place so that they can use the Sneijder money immediately and buy him.

Real Madrid have signed Neymar essentially as I said a few days ago via their legally binding pre contract so discount them right now...

No other option for Tevez/City other than Inter.

This could mean Sneijder move is a step closer if Branca is putting in place the Tevez move

This post he posted before the news broke in SSN..

Choppin Onions
22 Jul 11, 06:38
Lol, who is that?

An infamous Interista "Insider" who posts at interfans.org

chipschups
22 Jul 11, 06:45
This is from a person who has good contacts with Italian journos.

:troll:

monster09
22 Jul 11, 06:50
An infamous Interista "Insider" who posts at interfans.org

Oh I see. Well the person I have quoted as got many transfers right and also he posted about Tevez meeting with Branca one before SSN did. Well he got that info from Italian journo.

Just passing on some useful info here.. :)

Mad Biscione
22 Jul 11, 06:59
Assuming we sell Sneijder for the 60 million or so we are asking...
(...)
stopped reading right there

blackmore
22 Jul 11, 07:15

yeap me too bro...

harry potter stuff ;)

---------- Post added at 15:15 ---------- Previous post was at 15:14 ----------

Oh I see. Well the person I have quoted as got many transfers right and also he posted about Tevez meeting with Branca one before SSN did. Well he got that info from Italian journo.

Why is everyone presuming its a money deal that branca is doing?

L-O-A-N !

CafeCordoba
22 Jul 11, 07:18

That is not breaking anything. What is so special in passing info from Italian journo to British paper/Twitter/etc? :) That Branca-Tevez handshake was in video in Sky Italia website. The info from the meeting broke probably earlier in the media. And it was not a meeting, merely a handshake.

Yeah, in this world we won't get 60m€ for Sneijder and our management are also not that disillusioned that they would require such a fee.

When it comes to those stories monster09 said, we can't trust anything. But speculating within the stories, it would make sense for Inter to do so. I mean require millions from United every year. It would look better in the balance sheets too like mentioned in the story. It's also totally fair since like mentioned there, United would make millions of cash from the deal so why not slice part of those millions? If it happens with around those conditions mentioned, I'd be content with it since the price would rise to 50m€ (and over). So actually I hope the stories are true because they would prove our management aren't going to sell Sneijder for too cheap. That way the actual transfer fee could be what is rumored in the media (£35m) but there would be more money coming to Inter also.

monster09
22 Jul 11, 07:25
When it comes to those stories monster09 said, we can't trust anything. But speculating within the stories, it would make sense for Inter to do so. I mean require millions from United every year. It would look better in the balance sheets too like mentioned in the story. It's also totally fair since like mentioned there, United would make millions of cash from the deal so why not slice part of those millions? If it happens with around those conditions mentioned, I'd be content with it since the price would rise to 50m€ (and over). So actually I hope the stories are true because they would prove our management aren't going to sell Sneijder for too cheap. That way the actual transfer fee could be what is rumored in the media (£35m) but there would be more money coming to Inter also.

There is something in Tevez saga. I'm waiting for few more twists in the deal.

Re Sneijder, like mentioned, one of the complicated deals. Nike will get a huge profits if he does move to ManUtd. And if everything goes according to the post I posted, then Media will be hailing someone as Genius for getting World class player on cheap but in truth we will be paying 5 Million every year.

I think the negotiations are about that Nike deal on how much to pay to Inter every year or not to pay..

Also I heard that Sneijder is not in Inter squad for next friendly.. Is it true?

blackmore
22 Jul 11, 07:26
Also I heard that Sneijder is not in Inter squad for next friendly.. Is it true?

squad has not been named as of yet....

rockball
22 Jul 11, 07:30
First of all, I want Sneijder to stay and I don't want Tevez at Inter.

But getting Tevez and selling Sneijder would be a disaster of epic proportions. Who would support Tevez, Eto'o and others. I just don't see how our play will work in that case.

bibonzo
22 Jul 11, 07:58
Sneijder shouldn't be sold, if this indeed goes threw I expect some serious shit from our management. No less than 3 new good players, I have no problem with Tevez at Inter but him as a direct substitute with no extra additions is a no go in any combination. We would be crippled in the middle.

This shit just needs to go away fucking United out of all clubs, I absolutely hate them.

b4h4mooth
22 Jul 11, 09:32
Diegus say Sneij will stay and Tevez will come on loan.

Sqnalkel
22 Jul 11, 09:51

Ask Barça and ManCity, they also thought what we were asking was unrealistic. :troll: Or you can do what Madrid did. :finger:

Alessandro
22 Jul 11, 09:56
Diegus say Sneij will stay and Tevez will come on loan.

Yeah well you tell Diegus to go fuck himself and get a life...

dynasty27
22 Jul 11, 10:05
It's actually Deigus, not Diegus (spicing it up).

interholic
22 Jul 11, 10:16
Tevez will go back to Argentina, judging by his interviews lately ;)

blackmore
22 Jul 11, 10:23
Diegus say Sneij will stay and Tevez will come on loan.1273But I said it way before him...He must now be copying the blackgus!

Nero Indigo
22 Jul 11, 10:57
All that shirt deal/Nike Sneijder bullshit sounds like leeching to me! And i hate that shit! C'mon, I've thought long and hard about it - if it's on Sneijder, I hope he changes his mind. But if it's on the club? We should fucking keep him! Build around him! Heck! If we want to make money? gaddamit just build a fucking stadium of our own (wait for the council bla bla bla to pass and then just do it). I don't know how it would work without Sneijder right now, I honestly don't. When money becomes an extra reason to sell a player then we have to be very scared about every future star player this club will ever have* .......TRY AND KEEP SNEIJDER - MAKE PLANS - BUILD A STADIUM! Tired of this shit :palm:

Black Jesus
23 Jul 11, 07:49
If we sell Sneijder for 37/38 million Euros and 15/3 yrs then no Inter fan should be mad. Thats a ripoff. I am not saying thats going to happen, nor that I am expecting it to be true just theorizing about it.

I just want this to end soon.... so if we need to go get other players we have time. As things stand we still need reinforcements in the midfield and if we sell Wes we'll need more.

Gerti-inter
23 Jul 11, 11:33
Stay please..

perika
23 Jul 11, 12:12
If we sell Sneijder for 37/38 million Euros and 15/3 yrs then no Inter fan should be mad. Thats a ripoff. I am not saying thats going to happen, nor that I am expecting it to be true just theorizing about it.

I just want this to end soon.... so if we need to go get other players we have time. As things stand we still need reinforcements in the midfield and if we sell Wes we'll need more.

wait till august ....

blackmore
23 Jul 11, 18:26
wait till august ....

FOR WHAT?

GORAN IS LEAVING?

Grujinho
23 Jul 11, 20:37
INTERISTA from toes to head

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo2q4y5R3U1qigiauo1_500.gif

Inter<3
23 Jul 11, 23:11
Sneijder = Inter's Xavi ... If we sell him - we fail !!!

ps: Can any1 tell me how Nike are connected with all this shit ? ? They are both Inter/ManUre sponsors ?

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
23 Jul 11, 23:37
Sneijder = Inter's Xavi ... If we sell him - we fail !!!

ps: Can any1 tell me how Nike are connected with all this shit ? ? They are both Inter/ManUre sponsors ?

I believe Wesley is a nike player...I have always detested those fucks! They have a nasty way of conducting business...This is not the 1st time I have heard they were directly involved in a player transfer.

I4E
24 Jul 11, 00:20
nike involvment in player transfers = myth

Messi wears adidas yet Barca are Nike !

Ronaldo wears nike yet Real are Adidas !

Come on people, gimmie a break here ! These are the two biggest names in football today, does this mean they should swap teams as a directive from the sponsors ? Are the sponsors being compensated for their conflicting brands ? .... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease !

monster09
24 Jul 11, 07:53
nike involvment in player transfers = myth

Messi wears adidas yet Barca are Nike !

Ronaldo wears nike yet Real are Adidas !

Come on people, gimmie a break here ! These are the two biggest names in football today, does this mean they should swap teams as a directive from the sponsors ? Are the sponsors being compensated for their conflicting brands ? .... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease !

Nike are not involved. Its just that Inter wants chunk of profits we make from Nike Sneijder deal which will be much higher if he signs with ManUtd..

I4E
24 Jul 11, 08:55
Nike are not involved. Its just that Inter wants chunk of profits we make from Nike Sneijder deal which will be much higher if he signs with ManUtd..

Who's we ?????????

monster09
24 Jul 11, 09:05
Who's we ?????????

http://www.justdesktopwallpapers.com/images/sports/football/manchesterunited/1024/utdbadge.jpg

blackmore
24 Jul 11, 09:06
^^

PERMABAN!!!!

I4E
24 Jul 11, 09:09
http://www.justdesktopwallpapers.com/images/sports/football/manchesterunited/1024/utdbadge.jpg

Bahahahahahahahahahaha ............ Your in the wrong forum dude !

blackmore
24 Jul 11, 09:12
Manure fans arent the smartest in the world...

monster09
24 Jul 11, 09:15
Lol, take it easy.. Just answered his question..

blackmore
24 Jul 11, 09:18
i never resist a cheap shot against u guys...nothing personel ;)

monster09
24 Jul 11, 09:21
Well you can open "I hate ManUtd" thread in flamer paradise and start Fuck ManUtd mantra like Fuck Barca.. So that you need not wait for chances.. ;)

I4E
24 Jul 11, 09:23
i never resist a cheap shot against u guys...nothing personel ;)

same same, just cant stand Manure Urinated ! just find it hard to respect a club that has no supporters in its own city :)

monster09
24 Jul 11, 09:25
same same, just cant stand Manure Urinated ! just find it hard to respect a club that has no supporters in its own city :)

Are you from Manchester? Do you believe everything posted in BlueMoon forum? Did you ever see half filled Old Trafford? Did you see City selling their tickets during midweek?

Well this is Sneijder thread, if you want to continue we can always in EPL thread..

blackmore
24 Jul 11, 09:29
Well you can open "I hate ManUtd" thread in flamer paradise and start Fuck ManUtd mantra like Fuck Barca.. So that you need not wait for chances.. ;)

naah it has more effect when its random

Besnik
24 Jul 11, 09:32
monster09 has been a great member so far.. just avoid the trashtalk guys :)

blackmore
24 Jul 11, 09:36
fuck of beez....:P

were just messing around here bro

I4E
24 Jul 11, 09:37
Are you from Manchester? Do you believe everything posted in BlueMoon forum? Did you ever see half filled Old Trafford? Did you see City selling their tickets during midweek?

Well this is Sneijder thread, if you want to continue we can always in EPL thread..

I've been to Manchester and Old Trafford. Everybody is a city supporter ! The stadium is full of people from outside of Manchester ! and cucumber sandwich eating corporates. Thats why the atmosphere is shit at old trafford ! FACT ...... golf claps and silence. Roy Keane said it himself "you can hear a pin drop at Old Trafford"

monster09
24 Jul 11, 09:38
naah it has more effect when its random

So Fuck Barca has no effect? Shame though as many contributed a lot :p

Oh SAF has ruled out any signing. He said we wont be signing anyone and will look for different combination from the existing CMs..

I4E
24 Jul 11, 09:39

Not trash talking Monster09, but i won't hold back on trash talking Manure Urinated !

monster09
24 Jul 11, 09:41
I've been to Manchester and Old Trafford. Everybody is a city supporter ! The stadium is full of people from outside of Manchester ! and cucumber sandwich eating corporates. Thats why the atmosphere is shit at old trafford ! FACT ...... golf claps and silence. Roy Keane said it himself "you can hear a pin drop at Old Trafford"

Old Trafford is among top 5 (If I'm not wrong 2nd) in the noise made in the home ground.

Well I like to avoid trash talking. All this shit about Manchester United dont have fans is just shit.City can't even sell out during midweek that too when ticket prices are among cheapest in the league..

And why do you bother about Supporters supporting local team or clubs not having local support?

Everybody is a city supporter

BS.

blackmore
24 Jul 11, 09:43
So Fuck Barca has no effect? Shame though as many contributed a lot :p

Oh SAF has ruled out any signing. He said we wont be signing anyone and will look for different combination from the existing CMs..

its a very strange quote this..."we are not looking for CM's".

monster09
24 Jul 11, 09:44

Thanks bro. Black is just messing around and he was sarcastic I think.

Dont know about other one, Maybe reading too much bluemoon forum..

blackmore
24 Jul 11, 09:47
Thanks bro. Black is just messing around and he was sarcastic I think. ..

sure was :P

I4E
24 Jul 11, 09:47
Old Trafford is among top 5 (If I'm not wrong 2nd) in the noise made in the home ground.

Well I like to avoid trash talking. All this shit about Manchester United dont have fans is just shit.City can't even sell out during midweek that too when ticket prices are among cheapest in the league..

And why do you bother about Supporters supporting local team or clubs not having local support?

BS.

Old Trafford is among top 5 (If I'm not wrong 2nd) in the noise made in the home ground

Where did you get this stat from 'the Sun' ? 'daily mirror' ? ......... I could'nt believe how quiet it was at Old Trafford. A few weeks later i was at the san siro and i had to shout to my mate sitting next to me !

monster09
24 Jul 11, 09:51
its a very strange quote this..."we are not looking for CM's".

This was his quote..

"We are always looking for good quality players," said Ferguson.

"We started the season with the players we have and I am satisfied with that.

"We are not looking at the moment but we are looking at combinations of central midfielders now at the club."

He said We are not looking at the moment. So maybe after pre season.. Maybe I'm reading too much between lines.

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 15:18 ----------

Old Trafford is among top 5 (If I'm not wrong 2nd) in the noise made in the home ground

Where did you get this stat from 'the Sun' ? 'daily mirror' ? ......... I could'nt believe how quiet it was at Old Trafford. A few weeks later i was at the san siro and i had to shout to my mate sitting next to me !

Which Premier League team has the loudest home supporters? The answer may be surprise you.

“We have taken a series of measurements on the terraces of each club’s home ground and averaged this out across games and the season,” said Michael Dennis, Fan Chants managing director. Fan Chants is a website that allows you to upload your favorite songs or chants.

In the past, Stoke City has been the loudest Premier League ground, but they’ve been knocked off the top spot. Also surprising is how Wigan Athletic have louder supporters than many Premier League sides including Tottenham Hotspur.

Some of the results may surprise, some may not (such as the team that comes in last place, which are nestled into a cozy ground).

Here are the findings:

1. Liverpool, 97 decibels
2. Man United, 94 decibels
3. Aston Villa, 89 decibels
4. Everton, 86 decibels
5. Blackpool, 85 decibels
6. Stoke City, 83 decibels
7. Newcastle, 82 decibels
8. West Ham, 81 decibels
9. Chelsea, 80 decibels
10. Sunderland, 80 decibels
11. Arsenal, 77 decibels
12. Wigan, 72 decibels
13. Man City, 71 decibels
14. Tottenham, 70 decibels
15. Birmingham, 70 decibels
16. Bolton, 69 decibels
17. Wolves, 69 decibels
18. Blackburn, 67 decibels
19. West Brom, 67 decibels
20. Fulham, 65 decibels

http://www.epltalk.com/top-20-loudest-football-grounds-in-premier-league-31551

I can't go beyond this bro. You can believe whatever you want to..

FrozenInHell
24 Jul 11, 09:57
Those stats are probably peak over a number of games. Old Trafford is fairly quite in your average run of the mill league games but Liverpool's is exactly the same. Their "famous" European atmosphere is a myth as they only sing when they are winning.

As for only City fans living in Manchester, it's like saying only Milan fans are in Milan... a baseless comment plucked from the air.

CafeCordoba
24 Jul 11, 09:58
fuck of beez....:P

were just messing around here bro

And now you have to stop it.

Not trash talking Monster09, but i won't hold back on trash talking Manure Urinated !

It's not necessary at this thread. monster09 has behaved well here and have brought the counterpart view to the Sneijder saga so no need to bash Man Utd here.

edit. Generally, guys stop the off-topic. No one cares about Old Trafford here, so take that discussion elsewhere, thanks! :)

I4E
24 Jul 11, 10:02
This was his quote..

He said We are not looking at the moment. So maybe after pre season.. Maybe I'm reading too much between lines.

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 15:18 ----------

http://www.epltalk.com/top-20-loudest-football-grounds-in-premier-league-31551

I can't go beyond this bro. You can believe whatever you want to..

Those stats mean nothing ! Liverpool has a smaller stadium therefore better accoustics ! also, those readings would be peak ! meaning the highest it got over 90 min. No chance it would be the average because that excedes workplace regulations FFS !

Remember this from Roy Keane "Away from home our fans are fantastic, I'd call them the hardcore fans. But at home they have a few drinks and probably the prawn sandwiches, and they don't realise what's going on out on the pitch"

Monster09 Are you from Manchester ? or have you been there ?

I'll end this now cos its really off topic, maybe there should be an "EPL is grossly overated" thread !!!!!

---------- Post added at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

And now you have to stop it.

It's not necessary at this thread. monster09 has behaved well here and have brought the counterpart view to the Sneijder saga so no need to bash Man Utd here.

edit. Generally, guys stop the off-topic. No one cares about Old Trafford here, so take that discussion elsewhere, thanks! :)

Agree CafeCordoba, I Won't add anymore

Stefan
24 Jul 11, 10:24
If you guys want to talk about man utd and man city, please do so in the epl thread. Thank you.

rockball
24 Jul 11, 10:41
Yea..don't corrupt the thread of our star with that horrible evil club.

CafeCordoba
24 Jul 11, 10:53

Just stop these provocative hissy-fits. No need for those.

Alessandro
24 Jul 11, 12:00
Imaybe there should be an "EPL is grossly overated" thread !!!!![COLOR="Silver"]

This!

Anyway... Ferguson can say all he wants but I'm pretty sure his goal is to build a midfield that can run with Barca... He needs a world class player to replace scholes (if that's even possible) to stand a chance. This Sneijder saga wont end until we see who he brings in... I just pray it isn't Wesley.

dynasty27
24 Jul 11, 12:04
It has been quite quiet in the last 72 hours though.

monster09
24 Jul 11, 18:00
Radio Italia - Moratti - "We are glad its sorted (Sneijder) and that he will stay for another year at least, why would you sell?"

Copied from other forum. Dont know how reliable is this.

A.l.i
24 Jul 11, 18:40
We'll have something tomorrow then on Fcinternews and Fcinter1908.

Sid
24 Jul 11, 19:18
this thread :palm:

monster09
25 Jul 11, 06:54
As expected MM didn't talk about Sneijder. Fake quotes. Fuck off. I'm done with this transfer. I will just wait till sept 1st..

b4h4mooth
25 Jul 11, 07:19
lol monster, must be a torture seeing this thread everyday without seeing any development. Chill out.....if Sneij is destinied wearing Man u jersey he will ,if not then he stay....yep, better waite until Sept 1.

I4E
25 Jul 11, 12:07
So Beckham has thrown his 2 cents in. "Man u should get him"

Of course his gonna say this ! he's just a dumb shit with the same typical dumbass qliche answers ffs

F U C K MILAN
25 Jul 11, 13:00
I am actually looking forward to seeing sneijder in his new position, i think he will bring a new style to the team from deeper in midfield when he starts getting used to the position, when our wing backs and our attackers start getting used to the new system and get their movments right, we might see a very different and dynamic inter

Universe
25 Jul 11, 14:21
I am actually looking forward to seeing sneijder in his new position, i think he will bring a new style to the team from deeper in midfield when he starts getting used to the position, when our wing backs and our attackers start getting used to the new system and get their movments right, we might see a very different and dynamic inter

Any Inter with Wesley "that-time-of-the-month" Sneijder as one of our 2 CMFs (the position which is the defensive fulcrum of our new formation) is not something I want to see. Especially when the other may CM might be Thiago "just-woke-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night-to-take-a-piss" Motta or Esteban "professional-referee-heckler" Cambiasso.

I4E
26 Jul 11, 08:56
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D53584

Could this be the end of the saga ????????

CafeCordoba
26 Jul 11, 09:15
Well I'm sure Man Utd will try to get Sneijder later, in the middle of August (after Supper Coppa). Hopefully our management stays tough and don't let the time of the offer affect their asking price. Probably that's what Gill and SAF are thinking, that our management will eventually sell for less because we want to make money.

monster09
26 Jul 11, 09:20
SAF said we wont be signing anyone before Community shield match.

We lost five players in their 30s this summer," Ferguson said ahead of the tour clash with MLS Allstars.

"That helped finance the three younger players - Ashley Young, Phil Jones and David de Gea - I have brought to the club.

"At this moment, I can't see another addition. The type of player we might have been looking for is not available."I am happy with the players I have got at this moment in time."

So if these words are to be believed then Sneijder is not available or we are using this Sneijder saga as smoke screen and looking at other targets.

monster09
26 Jul 11, 17:48
Gill: Still time for transfers

United chief executive David Gill sat down with MUTV in New Jersey to discuss the US tour and, of course, the Reds' summer transfer activity.

Here’s what Gill had to say about the club’s comings and goings…

Did you always know this summer would be a busy one?
Yeah, we knew that. Edwin made it known that last season would be his last so we had planned for a new goalkeeper well in advance. With the others [new arrivals Phil Jones and Ashley Young], the opportunities came along and we were comfortable with that. So we’ve made three signings. We're looking at one more player to bring in. Nothing’s happening – nothing imminent – on that at the moment, but we’ll see what happens when we get home. There’ll still be 31 days of the transfer window to see if anything develops. But I’m not working on anything at the moment, in that respect.

If you do end up signing somebody could it go right up to the deadline?
Possibly. We’ve been looking at a particular position and two or three players in that position, but nothing’s imminent at the moment. The important point to understand, and Alex has made it clear, is that we need someone who’s going to improve the quality of the squad. We’ve got a great squad and to get into that squad you need to be a world-class player. There’s no point, if you can’t get the players you want, in buying someone for the sake of buying someone. But you never know – there’s often movement in August. I’m not sitting here saying I’m working on anything specific because I’m not, but that situation could change quickly when we get back to Carrington.

Banana Rama
26 Jul 11, 18:55
david gill has contradicted sir alex by saying we are still in the market for a ''world class player'', can't be anyone else other then sneijder, i think this will drag on for a while longer yet, wether we end up getting him i don't know, but i am encouraged by david gill's comments.................

Mad Biscione
26 Jul 11, 19:08
I dont believe anything Saf says, old fuck denies now but at night dreams about Wesley

Jnr
26 Jul 11, 19:10
Yeah still time for transfers for ManU with an eye for Sneijder, but it can only drag on a little while from now or you can chase other new Scholes projects.

Suneet
26 Jul 11, 19:25
So now they are close to signing Vucinic...

Banana Rama
26 Jul 11, 19:34
So now they are close to signing Vucinic...

no i think thats just his agent trying to drum up interest by mentioning united, we have enough strikers, berbatov rooney hernandez owen welbeck etc, gill said one more player so it must be sneijder..........

Akif
26 Jul 11, 20:13
I'm just curious which position that Snejider played at when he played for Ajax. Well, you know, traditionally they are one of teams that often uses 4-3-3 formation as their preferred system. If he can already adapt with that formation very well since his Ajax time, I don't see him having many difficulties to play better under Gasp's system.

Banana Rama
26 Jul 11, 20:59
I'm just curious which position that Snejider played at when he played for Ajax. Well, you know, traditionally they are one of teams that often uses 4-3-3 formation as their preferred system. If he can already adapt with that formation very well since his Ajax time, I don't see him having many difficulties to play better under Gasp's system.

as number 10 behind the 2 strikers, only way he will fit into a 3 at the back formation, i don't know why inter have hired a manager that intends to use 3 at the back, its an out of date system that belongs in the past, just my opinion of course................

monster09
27 Jul 11, 06:11
david gill has contradicted sir alex by saying we are still in the market for a ''world class player'', can't be anyone else other then sneijder, i think this will drag on for a while longer yet, wether we end up getting him i don't know, but i am encouraged by david gill's comments.................

No Gill didn't contradict.

Fergie said We wont be signing anyone before community shield match.

Gill said we will try to sign world class player when we are back from Pre season..

DARi0
27 Jul 11, 06:16
who cares anyway? this is not the ManU Management thread.

I4E
27 Jul 11, 06:22

Great post Dario ! these manure urinated supporters should go to the MU forum to talk about Gill, alex or whoever the fuck runs that tightass club.

If you want Wes, then fuckin pay up ...... SIMPLE ! if not, take your MU shit and fuck off !

b4h4mooth
27 Jul 11, 06:37
Relax my felow interista bro, Monster 09 has been nice in this forum, he just get little excited since Wesley and Tevez rumours :slick:

monster09
27 Jul 11, 06:47
Relax my felow interista bro, Monster 09 has been nice in this forum, he just get little excited since Wesley and Tevez rumours :slick:

Excited? No. From day one I wanted proper CM. I just post updates which might be useful for some.

---------- Post added at 12:15 ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 ----------

Eh? What I posted was related to Sneijder saga. Stop being Pseduo Mod.

Again Tevez rumors have picked up, still why are you so frustrated ;)

---------- Post added at 12:17 ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 ----------

Great post Dario ! these manure urinated supporters should go to the MU forum to talk about Gill, alex or whoever the fuck runs that tightass club.

If you want Wes, then fuckin pay up ...... SIMPLE ! if not, take your MU shit and fuck off !

If I had the power and money I would have done what you said. But this in Internet forum meant to discuss football and speculation. Thats what we are doing here. Sneijder is linked with United and we are just posting the news that is useful.

P.S: Posted some PDF file in Premier league thread, to tell who has more fans in Manchester. As you were so frustrated that We dont have fans in Manchester..

Bruce007
27 Jul 11, 10:22
dont know when the exact the time i started to be a MU-haters...this thread shoudl be for inter fans..

A.l.i
27 Jul 11, 10:29

Respect man, we finally have a classy poster following another club.

Bruce007
27 Jul 11, 10:30
If sneijder really leaves us, i hope he don;t go to MAnure urinated, i prefer city than manure. Let the manure fans cry like a baby

DARi0
27 Jul 11, 12:09
Sneijder is staying. He's happy here. Why bother?

http://net-storage.tccstatic.com/storage/fcinter1908.it/img_notizie/thumb3/096857970b69009fe224002b1f2a3fb1-83146-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpeg

Sneijder with his wife Yolanthe and his son Jessey @ Saint Tropez. I hope you all notice the NERAZZURRO dominates thier colors.

Mad Biscione
27 Jul 11, 12:27
it their kid? how long are they together

Bruce007
27 Jul 11, 12:37
it's wesley kid from his previous marriage

Alessandro
27 Jul 11, 12:54
Wow... It's old news but she is Gorgeous.

CafeCordoba
27 Jul 11, 14:53
Sneijder: "If I stay, I'll take the microphone and say so."

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D29225&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D29225&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

The deal is definitely on still.

F U C K MILAN
27 Jul 11, 14:54
unnecessary

CafeCordoba
27 Jul 11, 15:00
To me the situation is like this. Inter is willing to sell because the sale would generate millions of cash. The prospects of a possible sale to Man Utd have changed Sneijder's mind in a sense that he definitely wouldn't hesitate to move if there is a possibility to do so. Now Inter is waiting for Man Utd's offer and they will sell Sneijder if the offer is adequate.

Sneijder doesn't want to say things he would regret afterwards (like saying now I won't move and then he would move because he is NOT against the move clearly) so that's why he said what h said.

F U C K MILAN
27 Jul 11, 15:03
its almost august now, and selling such a big player for us at this stage of the pre-season in just not ideal

nerazzurri4life
27 Jul 11, 15:04
Interesting that i cannot find that "report" on skysport24

Nero Indigo
27 Jul 11, 15:05
Yeah yeah! Blow it out your ass for all we care Sneijder! Just say it soon enough.

dynasty27
27 Jul 11, 15:11
To me the situation is like this. Inter is willing to sell because the sale would generate millions of cash. The prospects of a possible sale to Man Utd have changed Sneijder's mind in a sense that he definitely wouldn't hesitate to move if there is a possibility to do so. Now Inter is waiting for Man Utd's offer and they will sell Sneijder if the offer is adequate. You're saying what the parties are willing to do 100% certainly, but that's actually something we can't know.

Sneijder doesn't want to say things he would regret afterwards (like saying now I won't move and then he would move because he is NOT against the move clearly) so that's why he said what h said. He didn't reply to the question if he'll stay or not, it was a half-sarcastic response to Stankovic's comment (which doesn't leave room for speculation/interpretation).

vitomins
27 Jul 11, 15:19
He didn't reply to the question if he'll stay or not, it was a half-sarcastic response to Stankovic's comment (which doesn't leave room for speculation/interpretation).

This. It was 100% said in a joking manner in response to a Stankovic comment...