PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

A.l.i
27 Jul 11, 19:37
How do we know that ??? Words don't tell emotions. :P

Banana Rama
27 Jul 11, 20:06
the player gill was referring to is obviously sneijder, can't think of any of other player in the''world class' bracket that we could be going for, my feeling is that it will be long and drawn out but eventually he will join man utd................

Hasan
27 Jul 11, 20:12
Leave him alone you fukcin journalists, Man Utd fans, stupid tralalla agents. Just fukc of and leave him alone.

Batman
27 Jul 11, 20:16
Leave him alone you fukcin journalists, Man Utd fans, stupid tralalla agents. Just fukc of and leave him alone.

Man, it's fuck tbh, not fukc..

Hasan
27 Jul 11, 20:24
Man, it's fuck tbh, not fukc..

Mate I know, but long time ago on this great place word fuck where censured so my habit says fukc.

Grujinho
27 Jul 11, 20:24
the player gill was referring to is obviously sneijder, can't think of any of other player in the''world class' bracket that we could be going for, my feeling is that it will be long and drawn out but eventually he will join man utd................

writing the same thing for 10 times a day wont make it happen

Batman
27 Jul 11, 20:25
Mate I know, but long time ago on this great place word fuck where censured so my habit says fukc.

Haha, gud then..

F U C K MILAN
27 Jul 11, 21:46

omfg...he is back

Fitzy
28 Jul 11, 00:53
http://xspblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/90d4d44dc53b04c4a63b016babae65fc.jpg
Leave Wesley alone!

Banana Rama
28 Jul 11, 09:59

the problem is that sneijder does not want to be left alone, he wants to join manchester united.................

I4E
28 Jul 11, 10:12
the problem is that sneijder does not want to be left alone, he wants to join manchester united.................

Source please? where or when did he say this ? or have you been reading the garbage Anglo tabloids ?

Banana Rama
28 Jul 11, 10:40
Source please? where or when did he say this ? or have you been reading the garbage Anglo tabloids ?

if sneijder has decided to stay all he has to do is announce it to the world and end the speculation, he has not done that so he is obviously keen on the move if the two clubs can agree on it...............

I4E
28 Jul 11, 10:55
if sneijder has decided to stay all he has to do is announce it to the world and end the speculation, he has not done that so he is obviously keen on the move if the two clubs can agree on it...............

This does not mean his keen on the move ! all this means is that he knows his future rests on wether Inter sell him or not ! If he was keen, then he would hand in a transfer request. SIMPLE !

Mad Biscione
28 Jul 11, 10:58
How about he doesnt tell anyting cos Inter may decide to sell him and he won't look like: Hey, yea I said a hundred times I wanted to stay but they sold me anyways, what can I do, guess will play for United then.

that is the official version, let's stick to it for now, yours is just speculation

cloudq
28 Jul 11, 11:18
if sneijder has decided to go all he has to do is announce it to the world and end the speculation, he has not done that so he is obviously keen on staying even if the two clubs can agree on it...............

fixed

see? i can read too much into things just as easily

CafeCordoba
28 Jul 11, 11:31

Like others said, it is not Sneijder who decides it. Sneijder has outsourced the decision making to the Inter management. If the management decides to sell him, he goes. If they don't, he stays. Of course Sneijder makes the decision whether the destination is okay for me or not. But given that there's basically Man Utd after Sneijder and it's quite clear he would be okay to move to Man Utd, the decision is basically up to the management.

How hard is it to understand this fact?

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
28 Jul 11, 11:43
Soccernet at it again:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/937905/inter-milan-open-to-wesley-sneijder-sale,-no-man-united-bid?cc=5901

If this turns out to be true, then I don't even know where to start lol...Sell the only real midfielder we have to finance the purchase of a striker...and some thought FIFA manager was just a console game.

In any case, until it happens, I won't beleive it. As far as i know, Wesley is staying here!

I4E
28 Jul 11, 14:19
Interesting to see that scholes does'nt rate Wes as high as others, considering that Fergie & co see Wes as his replacement !

"The three players who have heard all able to play at United. They are all great players. But of the three Modric, when I played against, was what impressed me," Scholes said in an interview at Manchester Evening News.

vitomins
28 Jul 11, 15:00
How do we know that ??? Words don't tell emotions. :P

He was smiling and laughing when he said it...

Stefan
28 Jul 11, 16:24
Daily telegraph claims man utd willing to offer £76 mil. Seriously doudt it but if they offer that wes is gone.

vasilios
28 Jul 11, 16:29
Ridiculous. I doubt they offer half of that.

F U C K MILAN
76m lol ye ok done

DARi0
Thursday 28 July, 2011
Inter wait for Sneijder bid

Inter are ready to listen to offers for Wesley Sneijder – the problem is that they haven’t received any.

The Dutchman is believed to be of interest to Manchester United, but the Nerazzurri have claimed that no bid has been tabled.

“Nobody is untouchable, it all depends on the price,” Inter director Ernesto Paolillo noted when questioned on the attacking midfielder.

“Things can be up for discussion in front of the right opportunities, but we still haven’t seen or heard from anyone.

“The right opportunity has yet to present itself.”

Sneijder’s future was placed into some doubt following the summer arrival of new boss Gian Piero Gasperini and his 3-4-3 system.

The 27-year-old joined Inter in 2009 from Real Madrid and is tied to the Meazza outfit until June 2015.

I don't like this statement at all.

Michael
28 Jul 11, 16:48
Daily telegraph claims man utd willing to offer £76 mil. Seriously doudt it but if they offer that wes is gone.

76 million is the total cost including wages for a supposedly 4 year deal (35 million plus 200k per week). It's not just a transfer fee.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/07/27/man-united-look-to-complete-last-ditch-76m-deal-to-sign-inter-milan-playmaker-wesley-sneijder/

F U C K MILAN
28 Jul 11, 16:55
then they can fuck themselves all the way to hell

rfU
28 Jul 11, 18:05
I don't like this statement at all.

I'm open to this so long as we have a suitable replacement i.e. not tevez.

blackmore
28 Jul 11, 18:14
I'm open to this so long as we have a suitable replacement i.e. not tevez.

There is nobody available who could replace wes atm. Hes an integral part of our team, and most names out there dont even come close to what he offers to the club.

These comments made are obviously to let teams out there know, that nobody is bigger then the team here, and that for a very good price, wes could be available. Pretty simple and in lay mans terms......you want him, sure, but be prepared to fork out some big bucks. All these comments are just games to push his market value up as much as possible...nothing more to it.

Paoliilo has actually made a very smart move here....lets hope it pushes manure away, cause we are pretty sure that SAF isnt going to splash the mega-bucks on wes.

vasilios
28 Jul 11, 18:30
I'm pretty sure United aren't going to be effected either way by a statement Paolillo makes to the media.

Suneet
28 Jul 11, 18:35
60m+ now that Pastore has gone to PSG.

NeonBlade
28 Jul 11, 22:48
What a way to instill trust, faith and confidence in a player that he is highly valued and prized by saying no one is untouchable, it just depends on the price. We need an entire board change from Moratti at the top coming down the ranks.

Dylan
28 Jul 11, 23:19
We need an entire board change from Moratti at the top coming down the ranks.

Yes, that's exactly what we need now, change every single person at the club. That should insill the faith and confidence in the players. . .

Michael
29 Jul 11, 01:10
Zpq1-Vciz0I

From 12:22 to 13:35, does that guy look like he wants to leave? FUCK OFF UNITED!!

Saihan
29 Jul 11, 01:20
lol @ muntari's flop at 2:28... what a douche. :P

DIN011
29 Jul 11, 01:25
lol @ muntari's flop at 2:28... what a douche. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

rockball
29 Jul 11, 05:03
With Pastore gone, the most desired replacement for Sneijder isn't available now. That should tell the board its very unwise to sell him now.

Banana Rama
29 Jul 11, 11:37
With Pastore gone, the most desired replacement for Sneijder isn't available now. That should tell the board its very unwise to sell him now.

Pastore has not signed for psg, it is still 50/50 between psg and chelsea, i think he will choose chelsea. Inter have not been pursueing pastore so they must have someone cheaper in mind to replace sneijder, or maybe they are not even planning a replacement and they just need the money. People slating moratti are out of order, he has spent fortunes chasing the dream of winning the champions league and got the club into financial problems as a result, now that the dream has been achieved inter need to address the finances and bring costs down................

chiktikka_fastpaws
29 Jul 11, 13:10
Pastore has not signed for psg, it is still 50/50 between psg and chelsea, i think he will choose chelsea. Inter have not been pursueing pastore so they must have someone cheaper in mind to replace sneijder, or maybe they are not even planning a replacement and they just need the money. People slating moratti are out of order, he has spent fortunes chasing the dream of winning the champions league and got the club into financial problems as a result, now that the dream has been achieved inter need to address the finances and bring costs down................
Moratti spent fortunes for champion league title, I agree ...but financial problem as a result? I dissagree ... For me the result is he succeeded to bring inter as the first (and only) italian club that won a treble ... As for the finance problem you mentioned ... It never be a problem until FFP came along ...and to solve it inter only have to sell some of dead weight players like :muntari, pandev, rivas, chivu, millito(?)... It doesnt have to be sneijder ...and selling him would only bring another problem to inter :)

CafeCordoba
29 Jul 11, 14:00

But you are making an assumption that Sneijder WILL leave when talking about the replacement. Inter haven't decided anything yet. When Man Utd offer enough money, they will decide if Sneijder should be moved. Maybe that "enough money" offer never arrives. Top players cost top dollars, it's that easy. So far Man Utd haven't offered adequate money so Sneijder is an Inter player still.

Banana Rama
29 Jul 11, 15:05
Moratti spent fortunes for champion league title, I agree ...but financial problem as a result? I dissagree ... For me the result is he succeeded to bring inter as the first (and only) italian club that won a treble ... As for the finance problem you mentioned ... It never be a problem until FFP came along ...and to solve it inter only have to sell some of dead weight players like :muntari, pandev, rivas, chivu, millito(?)... It doesnt have to be sneijder ...and selling him would only bring another problem to inter :)

its not easy to sell those dead weight players because the wages are so huge, its easier for those players to stay at inter and earn massive wages then go to a mid table club for a massive pay cut................

dynasty27
29 Jul 11, 15:07
Like others said, it is not Sneijder who decides it. Sneijder has outsourced the decision making to the Inter management. If the management decides to sell him, he goes. If they don't, he stays. Then what are we doing wrong in terms of Muntari? Apparently he's the one who decides it.

Universe
29 Jul 11, 15:46
Then what are we doing wrong in terms of Muntari? Apparently he's the one who decides it.

Sneijder is open to the move. Muntari isn't.

For example, Inter accepts an offer for Sneijder but he rejects it. Then like Muntari, he's decided it.

chiktikka_fastpaws
29 Jul 11, 18:15
its not easy to sell those dead weight players because the wages are so huge, its easier for those players to stay at inter and earn massive wages then go to a mid table club for a massive pay cut................

Nobody said its easy ... But its the only way to solve inter FFP problem ...for me,,, selling sneijder for the sake of FFP is a stupid move ...cause inter will have to sell the dead weight players anyway ...

Keeping the likes of muntari and pandev and then selling sneijder for ffp rule doesnt make any sense ... Cause inter will have to replace sneijder if he goes ... As for muntari and friends,,, inter already have players to fill their position ...

CafeCordoba
30 Jul 11, 12:32
Goal.com keeps insisting Inter would be willing to sell Sneijder for 40m€.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D53978&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1

Our management would make a mockery out of themselves if they sold Sneijder for 40m€ when at the same time Palermo sell Pastore for 43m€. Hopefully we don't sell Sneijder at all, now that Pastore is gone. There seems to be no valid replacement for him now.

chipschups
30 Jul 11, 15:26
pastore for 43 mios,,
it means snei will be cost 100 mios,,

fuck for goal.crot and anglo tabloids,,

I4E
30 Jul 11, 16:34
i've always said 'fuck the anglo tabloids' !!!

Handoyo
30 Jul 11, 16:44
If we sell Sneijder for less than 50m, then we're officially back in the dark ages.

Banana Rama
30 Jul 11, 16:51
Nobody said its easy ... But its the only way to solve inter FFP problem ...for me,,, selling sneijder for the sake of FFP is a stupid move ...cause inter will have to sell the dead weight players anyway ...

Keeping the likes of muntari and pandev and then selling sneijder for ffp rule doesnt make any sense ... Cause inter will have to replace sneijder if he goes ... As for muntari and friends,,, inter already have players to fill their position ...

if they can't find takers for those dead weight players or those players decide to sit on there huge contracts instead of leave then the management will have to find another solution.................

apahllo
30 Jul 11, 18:25
i think sneijder is going, its only a matter of time. i mean i hope he stays but realisticly he has had one good season for us and was out/not as good as last year, the next. i know he is world class and i hope he gets better but i would only sell him if we got tevez on loan and used the cash from sneijder to fund pastore or hamsik for his replacement. seems like a branca miracle to me. but this is all contingent on if we actually sell our mvp....

I4E
30 Jul 11, 18:32
i think sneijder is going, its only a matter of time. i mean i hope he stays but realisticly he has had one good season for us and was out/not as good as last year, the next. i know he is world class and i hope he gets better but i would only sell him if we got tevez on loan and used the cash from sneijder to fund pastore or hamsik for his replacement. seems like a branca miracle to me. but this is all contingent on if we actually sell our mvp....

Forget about Pastore cos he's gone to PSG. And i doubt that we would land Hamsik !!!!

Sneijder must stay !

Big Willy
30 Jul 11, 18:35
Stay with us Wes!

dynasty27
30 Jul 11, 18:39
Who would take the set pieces if he leaves? :|
(Maicon right corner, Eto'o free kicks?)

F U C K MILAN
30 Jul 11, 18:46
Who would take the set pieces if he leaves? :|
(Maicon right corner, Eto'o free kicks?)

muntari...duh

CafeCordoba
30 Jul 11, 19:24
Today I noticed again how he became very frustrated all the time during the game. IMO it looks he is suffering when he has to play so deep in the midfield. He thrives when he can play further up and actually play the ball and doesn't have to run back so often as he has to do in the current system (being part of the central midfield duo).

Dylan
30 Jul 11, 19:28
It also didn't help with 10 men he had to play deeper, I'd like to see that 2nd half formation with 2 ST, Wes AM and 2 C/DM's.

Joss
30 Jul 11, 19:31
I can't see Man U paying 50+ for Wesley and thus I cant see him going. I also don't see Branca and the management to be pushovers.

Mancini last year wanted Balotelli, the deal dragged on but the management got the price they wanted from Man city. These demands were met with Balotelli's bad attitude and him/ and his agent pushing the transfer. This was an example of Branca getting his way more or less.
ALSO

Madrid wanted Maicon but evaluation of the player was not met. Transfer did not go through. Again, Branca gets his way.

MAN U don't want to Pay Branca's price then Branca will get his way.

A.l.i
30 Jul 11, 19:32
Change the system back Gasp or he's gone. :(

Mino
30 Jul 11, 19:49
fuck 3-4-3 (gasp)
i'll keep wesly

BrP
30 Jul 11, 20:05
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T A GODDAMN COACH USE A FORMATION THAT SUITS THE FKN' TEAM? Christ... I can't understand. We don't have the right players for that, Gasp. Stop that bullshit. Sneijder isn't a player with defensive skills... in fact he sucks so much when trying to tackle. 4-2-3-1 is the way to go... or maybe the standart 4-3-3.

DIN011
30 Jul 11, 20:32
To Man Utd? So he leaves Inter because he doesn't want to play CM, and joins Man Utd to...play CM? There will be games where he'll play CAM, so calm down. :lol:

Sqnalkel
30 Jul 11, 20:45

Why? So he'll leave to Man U... to play the same position he's playing under Gasp's 343. :palm:

Suneet
30 Jul 11, 20:52
Well once Maicon, J.Z. are back we will play the 4 defender formation. Or it will take it a loss to change it.

CafeCordoba
30 Jul 11, 20:56
Yeah I think that if Gasp is stupid enough, he will continue with 3-4-3 until we loss a match or are losing a match.

Banana Rama
30 Jul 11, 21:43
Why? So he'll leave to Man U... to play the same position he's playing under Gasp's 343. :palm:

well man utd don't play classic 4-4-2, carrick pretty much stands in front the centre backs as the dm while the centre mid (usually giggs) supports the strikers, we knocked chelsea out of the champions league playing like that so it works (apart from against barca, that was a big tactical mistake by fergie), if 38 year old giggs can do it then i am sure sneijder can.................

chipschups
30 Jul 11, 22:00
who cares,,

J zanetti
30 Jul 11, 22:05
Today I noticed again how he became very frustrated all the time during the game. IMO it looks he is suffering when he has to play so deep in the midfield. He thrives when he can play further up and actually play the ball and doesn't have to run back so often as he has to do in the current system (being part of the central midfield duo).
Totally agree - it is very obvious that he is not enjoying his game. To be honest if we get the right sum then we might as well sell him because he is not being utilised as he should. One could go even further and suggest that Wesley is is being wasted in Gasp's shambolic formation. The most awful situation would be for him to leave (2 factors being Gasp and his preferred formation) for then seeing Gasp getting the sack before or at the end of the season which again would not be such a long shot! Then a new coach arrives and we find ourselves again looking for a player with Wesley’s calibre.

Reality is that currently this is a grim situation for Wesley, his camp and us fans! :(

Bill
30 Jul 11, 22:21
I'll most likely be crucified for this, nonetheless, I think Sneijder should be sold. Thus far Gasperini has always utilized a 3-4-3 in all preseason matches. Unless the games against ManCity or ACMilan show us anything different, Inter will utilize this formation throughout the season. If this does become the case, cashing in on Sneijder is something I would be in support of. Obviously the cash amount would have to be very large(60m euroes based on Pastore's fee of 43m). This money would allow the purchase of proper CMs for the 3-4-3 formation. Sneijder does not look comfortable as a CM due to defensive responsibilities. If one of two CMs do not provide adequate defensive cover, and the back three would be torn to shreds.

Now, if Gasp changes tactics to a 3 man midfield or a 4 man diamond, I would not want Sneijder unless something close to a three digit fee were announced.

I am interested in continuity in terms of coaching staff and transfer market. These are two things Inter has been infamous for not doing, and with new financial rules in play, continuity in terms of coaches and philosophies will be something Moratti will have to utilize. Selling one player to better the team as a whole in terms of financial stability, on the field success, and continuity throughout the organization is something I am in favor of.

Inter7
30 Jul 11, 23:45
hmm idk i watched the game and he seemed fine tbh like through the season hed get frustrated if a passes wouldnt go through so thats normal i think hes fine he will stay

Ed.
31 Jul 11, 00:42
I'll most likely be crucified for this, nonetheless, I think Sneijder should be sold. Thus far Gasperini has always utilized a 3-4-3 in all preseason matches. Unless the games against ManCity or ACMilan show us anything different, Inter will utilize this formation throughout the season. If this does become the case, cashing in on Sneijder is something I would be in support of. Obviously the cash amount would have to be very large(60m euroes based on Pastore's fee of 43m). This money would allow the purchase of proper CMs for the 3-4-3 formation. Sneijder does not look comfortable as a CM due to defensive responsibilities. If one of two CMs do not provide adequate defensive cover, and the back three would be torn to shreds.

Now, if Gasp changes tactics to a 3 man midfield or a 4 man diamond, I would not want Sneijder unless something close to a three digit fee were announced.

I am interested in continuity in terms of coaching staff and transfer market. These are two things Inter has been infamous for not doing, and with new financial rules in play, continuity in terms of coaches and philosophies will be something Moratti will have to utilize. Selling one player to better the team as a whole in terms of financial stability, on the field success, and continuity throughout the organization is something I am in favor of.

Why don't we throw out Muntari + Rivas + Pandev and get a CM instead of selling Wesley? He might not be as effective in 343 but he is still needed for every other formation like 3412?

Banana Rama
31 Jul 11, 01:12
latest comments from fergie: ‘If he wants to come he must accept our contract offer, if not, we have
other options in mind. We’re done talking.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2020639/You-blew-Sneijder-insists-United-boss-confident-current-midfield-crop.html#ixzz1TdnyEMuX

DwightForlan1921i999
31 Jul 11, 01:46
latest comments from fergie: ‘If he wants to come he must accept our contract offer, if not, we have

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2020639/You-blew-Sneijder-insists-United-boss-confident-current-midfield-crop.html#ixzz1TdnyEMuX

Just like to point out that so far ONLY the daily mail (unreliable) have pointed this out and nowhere else...

Mad Biscione
31 Jul 11, 06:46
who cares,,

http://i.imgur.com/SP7En.png

dynasty27
31 Jul 11, 10:09

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2020639/You-blew-Sneijder-insists-United-boss-confident-current-midfield-crop.html#ixzz1TdnyEMuXBut after the 2-1 win over Barcelona at FedEx Field, Ferguson denied the story. "Absolute nonsense," said the Scot. "I have never discussed him. There is nothing new."

monster09
31 Jul 11, 10:15
Mods should make an announcement that XYZ sources should not be posted. Who the fuck cares about Daily Fail, Mirror, Sun and all.

I4E
31 Jul 11, 10:16
But after the 2-1 win over Barcelona at FedEx Field, Ferguson denied the story. "Absolute nonsense," said the Scot. "I have never discussed him. There is nothing new."

This is Fergies mind games. Manure Urinated are playing games ! they want Wes to 'want to come to united'. They want Wes to accept their conditions !

Manure are trying to play Morrati by hoping Wes requests to leave so that then Inter has to deal with the conditions United offer rather than United deal with the conditions Inter want !

dynasty27
31 Jul 11, 10:23
But they haven't made a right offer so far.

monster09
31 Jul 11, 10:26
This is Fergies mind games. Manure Urinated are playing games ! they want Wes to 'want to come to united'. They want Wes to accept their conditions !

Manure are trying to play Morrati by hoping Wes requests to leave so that then Inter has to deal with the conditions United offer rather than United deal with the conditions Inter want !

Err.. What? Some random fuck published nonsense and Fergie was asked about it for which he said "Absolute nonsense".

Are you one of Daily mail editor? Looking at some of the stories you post here wont be surprised if you are one tbh :D

I4E
31 Jul 11, 10:34
But they haven't made a right offer so far.

They won't make an offer until they determine if Wes 'wants to leave'.

eg; - If wes comes out and says he wants to go, then Man U will set the price for Inter to bargin (Which would be lower)
- If Wes comes out and says he wants to stay, Then Inter set the price for Man U to bargin (which would be greater)

MU playing the game, they create an atmosphere that he is wanted through the media, then MU (fergie,Gill etc) say 'Were not interested because blah blah blah'.

For MU, its about getting Wes to 'want to come'. This gives MU the bargining power !

monster09
31 Jul 11, 10:39
They won't make an offer until they determine if Wes 'wants to leave'.

eg; - If wes comes out and says he wants to go, then Man U will set the price for Inter to bargin (Which would be lower)
- If Wes comes out and says he wants to stay, Then Inter set the price for Man U to bargin (which would be greater)

MU playing the game, they create an atmosphere that he is wanted through the media, then MU (fergie,Gill etc) say 'Were not interested because blah blah blah'.

For MU, its about getting Wes to 'want to come'. This gives MU the bargining power !

Where did you hear these stories from?

Ronaldo- I want to leave. Then we set 80 Million pounds price tag.
Torres - I want to leave - Then Liverpool set 50 MP tag.
Balotelli wanted to leave - Inter got top dollar.

I4E
31 Jul 11, 10:40
Err.. What? Some random fuck published nonsense and Fergie was asked about it for which he said "Absolute nonsense".

Are you one of Daily mail editor? Looking at some of the stories you post here wont be surprised if you are one tbh :D

I'm definately not an Anglo Tabloid editor ! What i'm explaining is just simple tactics that are used in all sorts of 'businesses' where buying and selling is involved.

If you own something that is in demand, you can control the price. Its easier to bargin when someone wants to leave then when someone does'nt !

Fergie is renouned for only buying players that want to play for Manure ! FACT !

monster09
31 Jul 11, 10:42
I'm definately not an Anglo Tabloid editor ! What i'm explaining is just simple tactics that are used in all sorts of 'businesses' where buying and selling is involved.

If you own something that is in demand, you can control the price. Its easier to bargin when someone wants to leave then when someone does'nt !

Fergie is renouned for only buying players that want to play for Manure ! FACT !

Opinion..

Maybe you should ask someone about Daily mail and Mirror. They wont fabricate quote, they just make up whole interview. Fergie has denied all the reports till now saying there is no progress. Hardly a tactic. We deal with clubs..

I4E
31 Jul 11, 12:23
Where did you hear these stories from?

Ronaldo- I want to leave. Then we set 80 Million pounds price tag.
Torres - I want to leave - Then Liverpool set 50 MP tag.
Balotelli wanted to leave - Inter got top dollar.

Look who they were sold too ! All clubs that throw money around without thinking twice !
- That was Ronaldo's worth ! he was still young and he was the best player in the world at the time !
- Torres is not worth 50m ! Chelsea just throw money around !
- Ballotelli, Man City owners burn money on shit FFS

Manure Urinated stick to their policies when in the market. You can't compare their market tactics to the above clubs !

---------- Post added at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was at 20:47 ----------

Wes's latest Tweet:

"Today we play against Man City... I'm looking forward to the game. Play against De Jong for the first time ;)"

Whats with the wink ?

snake
31 Jul 11, 12:26
Wes's latest Tweet:

"Today we play against Man City... I'm looking forward to the game. Play against De Jong for the first time ;)"

Whats with the wink ?

Maybe he really can't wait to play with De Jong.

Ziyad
31 Jul 11, 12:36
He means it's the first time they play each other but not last

I4E
31 Jul 11, 12:39
Dam it Wes, I hope your just toying with MU ! which ever way Wes goes, he will upset a set of fans. Hopefully not Inter Fans !

The777
31 Jul 11, 13:12

Whats with the wink ?

I recommend you not looking too deep into words. We may play against Man City in UCL this season also for example.

szasza02
31 Jul 11, 14:08
not that playing against that imbecile is anything special.

Nyall
31 Jul 11, 17:32
One question: What exactly is the point of us fighting to keep Sneijder if we are going to use him in a way that makes his strengths ineffective? Something just can't be right here.. Sneijder is way too good of a player for us to not be focusing our attack around his play.. From the looks of it, we're definitely not catering for Sneijder with this 3-4-3

CafeCordoba
31 Jul 11, 17:35
Yeah. And it's completely ridiculous by Gasperini that he insists using 3-4-3. It can't be that he can't use any other formation. Even in 4-3-3 Wesley would be fine in the midfield but this four-man-flat-midfield is just killing him. Our CBs are too slow to keep the space between the defence and the midfield so tight that we could afford to use so attacking player as Sneijder in the midfield.

It's a fucking shame and bad management if we sell Sneijder in this transfer window just to get the unfitting star player of the books for the 3-4-3 formation to be used. We need so many different type of players to that formation that it's just not gonna work.

junior55
31 Jul 11, 17:45
I don't know if in this new position sneijder is a more of a trouble solver or trouble maker.
He has a great vision of course in terms of play making but his temperament makes him of no use in the defending phase of the game. He just isn't the type of player who runs down the opponents and even he decides to run back he doesn't have the necessary tackling skills to get the ball . Silva made what he wanted today in the middle and i suspect the same will happen against any skillfull opponent AM,

Mad Biscione
31 Jul 11, 17:52
He's not used properly SAF is definately laughing his old ass off watching this.

it's not working and we have supercoppa game in a week ffs

CafeCordoba
31 Jul 11, 18:14
Yeah. He is used like Pirlo (which he is not), but Pirlo was covered by two aggressive players, not one like Sneijder now. And Stankovic isn't anymore that fast. The simple thing is Sneijder is not for two-man midfield. I'd rather use him in one of the forward positions in a free role, if 3-4-3 has to be used.

F U C K MILAN
31 Jul 11, 19:28
i thought he was really good in his role today tbh, i actually thought he was our man of the match

Bill
31 Jul 11, 19:43
Either a free role with the front 3 or sell him. I don't foresee anything other than 3-4-3 and if he isn't given a free role, Sneijder will do more harm than good.

If Sneijder doesn't have a different role in Beijing or the formation is changed, I have trouble seeing Sneijder as Inter's #10

viking
31 Jul 11, 20:13
http://yfrog.com/2hnkxz

omg....sneijder please don't go!!!!

gasperini's ridiculous 3-4-3 isn't helping.....

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

look at how happy he gets when they mention united..makes me sick!

dor83
31 Jul 11, 20:32
When he was asked "Are you flattered to be linked with Man Utd?" he smiles and say "I'm not". I take that as him no, which would imply he doesn't want to go there, just how I see it anyway.

F U C K MILAN
31 Jul 11, 22:43
from the video, the indication is he is prob staying here aka "i am staying but who know what might happen"

b4h4mooth
01 Aug 11, 03:17
Is it so hard for you just to say im staying at Inter and not going anywhere? :palm: Wes u r really pain in the ass tbh

interista1982
01 Aug 11, 04:35
what about inter they said man u make an offer

Ed.
01 Aug 11, 05:13

He wasn't happy. It was a forced smile when you do if you want a conversation to end at that very moment.

Only fools would say no to clubs like man u or barca. But, that's not what he wants now.

cloudq
01 Aug 11, 05:22
He wasn't happy. It was a forced smile when you do if you want a conversation to end at that very moment.

Only fools would say no to clubs like man u or barca. But, that's not what he wants now.

what disappoints me more is that they do say no to clubs like inter.

inter really need to work on their global branding

Ed.
01 Aug 11, 05:26
what disappoints me more is that they do say no to clubs like inter.

inter really need to work on their global branding

I have mentioned that many many times in some threads. No one seems to care about that. Inter need to do some Asia tour.

monster09
01 Aug 11, 06:22
What will happen? We will see," Sneijder said on Sunday, after Inter were beaten 3-0 by Manchester City in the final of the Dublin Super Cup. "There is always a chance that something will happen, but we will see.

"There is always speculation. I've said before, I've played for almost 10 years at the highest level and every year there is speculation."

Sneijder confirmed that he would be happy to remain with the Nerazzurri, but seemed to suggest that there is still a possibility he will move on before the transfer window closed.

"As you can see, I'm still here," he added. "I'm always happy. I'm a happy guy. I'm just happy to train every day with my colleagues and to train every day and to play my game for the fans.

"I've played in many competitions. I started in Holland, then played in Spain and now the Italian league, and I'm still here.
"We will see what happens but I'm happy here."

However, Sneijder suddenly went coy when asked directly about Manchester United's interest - smiling knowingly before calling an end to the interview.

I watched that video. There was a big grin on his face when he was asked about move to United. Dont know what to think of it..

Forza ragazzi
01 Aug 11, 06:58
He will go if there is an offer. Disappointing, but football is like this. We will not be able to replace him. Really hope he stays.

Johnny Ludlow
01 Aug 11, 09:28
If we wants to leave, it's best he leaves now. If not 100% motivated, player is never at his very best. After so-so season his value could be cut half. And with Gasp's approach to the game, his season would most certainly be so-so. I really don't know why we should find a direct replacement to him if he leaves. Eden Hazard for example, would hardly be a failure here. He is 20 years old, ultra talented, have never been injured in any serious way, have been two times in a row in Ligue 1 team of the year and was chosen the best player in the league last season. He is a lot faster and more modern attacking midfielder than Sneijder. I would find it hard to be critical towards our management if we took this direction.

CafeCordoba
01 Aug 11, 09:36
We just can't sell him for under 40m€ in a market where Sanchez gets you 40m€ and Pastore gets you 43m€. It would be a huge image loss for Inter, Inter brand would get hurt with that kind of sale. Sneijder is considered one of the best players in the world and he has a marketting value as Nike model. To sell this kind of star and not replace him adequatly would hurt Inter marketting, I'm sure of that.

That's why the compensation would have to be big and apparently Man Utd is not ready to pay what Inter ask, otherwise the deal would have gone through already.

I'm okay to selling Sneijder for the right price, but under 40m€ is not a right price.

I4E
01 Aug 11, 09:37
We just can't sell him for under 40m€ in a market where Sanchez gets you 40m€ and Pastore gets you 43m€. It would be a huge image loss for Inter, Inter brand would get hurt with that kind of sale. Sneijder is considered one of the best players in the world and he has a marketting value as Nike model. To sell this kind of star and not replace him adequatly would hurt Inter marketting, I'm sure of that.

That's why the compensation would have to be big and apparently Man Utd is not ready to pay what Inter ask, otherwise the deal would have gone through already.

You make a very good point here !

Johnny Ludlow
01 Aug 11, 09:51
Yes, I agree. It should be over 40 milions.

monster09
01 Aug 11, 09:58

I'm okay to selling Sneijder for the right price, but under 40m€ is not a right price.

If the reports are to be believed then we made 40 Million Euros bid. Only personal terms is the stumbling block.

SAF and Gill has denied making any offer, but yesterday Gasperini said we made an offer. This whole saga is very confusing. For the sake of it I believe personal terms are the stumbling block..

Correction.. This is what Gasperini said

"Have Manchester United made ​​an offer to Sneijder? I do not know, I do not care"
"but if you are sure that ​​an offer was made to the player, remember that Sneijder is under contract with Inter, so the offer must be made ​​to Inter".

CafeCordoba
01 Aug 11, 10:17
Yeah, and I'd really prefer a translation from the original source by some who knows English and Italian. When we are interpreting the exact words and their inner meanings, everything can be lost in translation quite easily.

But nowhere is said that the offer is accepted even if one was made (other than in British tablois from couple weeks back).

Hasan
01 Aug 11, 10:19
I have seen him suffering yesterday. He wasn't bad but that's not Sneijder we want to see. Gasperini must adapt formation to roster, PERIOD.
We have two wolrdclass players and we will probably play both out of position.

monster09
01 Aug 11, 10:24
Yeah, and I'd really prefer a translation from the original source by some who knows English and Italian. When we are interpreting the exact words and their inner meanings, everything can be lost in translation quite easily.

But nowhere is said that the offer is accepted even if one was made (other than in British tablois from couple weeks back).

Yeah the one I posted later says Gasp didn't say anything about "Accepted bid". His comments was like a slap on the face of British Media..

but if you are sure that ​​an offer was made to the player, remember that Sneijder is under contract with Inter, so the offer must be made ​​to Inter".

I liked this quote. English media published lot about personal terms are to be agreed, so this was like a slap on the face..

CafeCordoba
01 Aug 11, 11:02
Yeah, but on the other hand, we can't know if Gasperini knows anything. And even if he knows, he can say whatever he likes to the media. :)

It is just a big media game. I don't believe anything what Gill, SAF, Branca, Moratti, Gasperini or Sneijder says in this matter. Before the words are really something confirming the sale/not sale.

monster09
01 Aug 11, 11:23
Yeah, otherwise just wait till Sept 1st.. :)

snake
01 Aug 11, 12:02
Been thinking about this and I'd like to point out two things.

Come August 31st - Sneijder will still be an Inter player.
I am annoyed with Sneijder. When we were trying to sign him from Real Madrid, he was the biggest obstacle. He was very vocal in letting everyone know he didn't want to be away from his girl. Only after weeks of trying and Real letting him know he had know future there, did he eventually sign. ON top of that we have made Sneijder one of the BEST in the world in his position. So now that he is in a similar situation as to when he joined us, he doesn't say a word.
I mean FFS. Real treated you badly, didn't give you playing time and you still fought till the end to stay. We have given him a huge salary, trophies and world class recognition and he doesn't put up the same fight.

Anyway. In the end he won't be sold as Man U won't match our asking price. But if they do, I'd take the money.

Johnny Ludlow
01 Aug 11, 12:12
ManU will pay 40m€ in the end. I'm pretty sure about it.

Suneet
01 Aug 11, 12:56
MM wont sell Wesley for 40m. End of story.

CafeCordoba
01 Aug 11, 13:04
To me 40m€ is not enough. Pastore was sold for 43m€ straight-out, Sanchez for 40m€ (with bonuses). Sneijder is older but he is a better player with so much more credentials (team and personal success and experience) than those two that the same range of transfer fee is not reasonable.

Besnik
01 Aug 11, 13:08
In a world where Pastore was sold 43m.. Sneijder if will be sold, then price should be at least 65 millions.

Otherwise, GTFO! :D

Dylan
01 Aug 11, 13:12
In a world where Pastore was sold 43m.. Sneijder if will be sold, then price should be at least 65 millions.

Otherwise, GTFO! :D

Hell Yeah :D

Stupid market, the Chelsea's and City clubs have ruined it, now it's practically impossible to get a player for a reasonable price. Guys with 6 months of good football going for 40 million :lol:

monster09
01 Aug 11, 13:17
Hell Yeah :D

Stupid market, the Chelsea's and City clubs have ruined it, now it's practically impossible to get a player for a reasonable price. Guys with 6 months of good football going for 40 million :lol:

It maybe Sanchez also but for the heck of it I will say you meant Carroll there :D

J zanetti
01 Aug 11, 13:18
Been thinking about this and I'd like to point out two things.
Come August 31st - Sneijder will still be an Inter player.
I am annoyed with Sneijder. When we were trying to sign him from Real Madrid, he was the biggest obstacle. He was very vocal in letting everyone know he didn't want to be away from his girl. Only after weeks of trying and Real letting him know he had know future there, did he eventually sign. ON top of that we have made Sneijder one of the BEST in the world in his position. So now that he is in a similar situation as to when he joined us, he doesn't say a word.
I mean FFS. Real treated you badly, didn't give you playing time and you still fought till the end to stay. We have given him a huge salary, trophies and world class recognition and he doesn't put up the same fight.

Anyway. In the end he won't be sold as Man U won't match our asking price. But if they do, I'd take the money.
Good post my friend.
Just wanted to add a few elements which I believe is probably causing a change in his behaviour compared to the weeks/days before he joined us;

In Madrid:

He found himself in arguable the most prestigious club in the world. I’m certain that to many players leaving RM for another club = a negative move.

The above is specially relevant when looking at Wesley’s situation. Wesley is a fighter / winner and he badly wanted to prove RM management wrong by staying and fighting for his place and to win trophies with the club.
Current situation:

Let’s face it the current climate within our club or rather since Jose went has not been the same. Too many forced upon and deliberate changes in coaches never helps the players.

Aside from Gasp’s CV his formation also clearly doesn’t suit Wesley

Unlike when he was at RM he has now won everything at club level with us and EPL is currently “the” league most players would like to play in. So when Man U is knocking at your door then it is evident that you wouldn’t fully exclude a move. Sadly enough as it appears even our management are flirting with clubs out there and have thus far never said anything about him being unsellable.
Tricky situation for everyone involved. My heart would want him to stay because players like him are rare and 90% of coaches would dream of having him is their squad where they would utilise his potential to the max. However so far we have seen a different story Gasperini!

IndoInterFan
01 Aug 11, 14:15
Got another theory. Maybe our management already set on selling Sneijder? He's frankly after all, the only player we have left that are of great interest to other clubs whom we can sell for a decent sum. Those players we want to sell like Pandev or Muntari have no serious bidders. So perhaps he's under instructions from Inter Management to just keep giving vague answers until the deal is closed. Let's say if he's to come out and sell he want to stay, ManUtd might loose interest and offer no bids. If he's to say he wants to go, that might trigger ManUtd to press down the price which is not to Inter's advantage.

I do really hope he stays, as there is no replacement for him. It's to everyone advantage that this is sorted out as soon as possible. But if he doesn't in the end, thanks Wes for all your contribution to Inter.

CafeCordoba
01 Aug 11, 16:01
Yeah it can be like that. But I think what is blocking the deal is Man Utd hasn't offered what Moratti likes. Then if Man Utd's plan is to wait for the end of the window and hope Moratti would lower his demand. Well, Moratti most probably won't do that, because it would be a big image loss to Inter like I've said. Then we have a player who is not totally "in" at this new project with Gasperini, though Gasp isn't helping him at all by using him totally wrong.

Universe
01 Aug 11, 16:02
I have a theory that Sneijder is deliberately being coy over the matter so that for some inexplicable reason fans will buy his signature Nike boots which don't exist and Sneijder will make lots of royalties money from the sales of his Sneike boots.

Raul Duke
01 Aug 11, 16:51
Just a few thoughts on Sneijder...Gasp...3-4-3:

• As Hal said, Wes will probably stay as MU won't pay his worth. The €40mil offer is insulting, plus Inter dont lose anything in not accepting the offer. Sneijder could have the worst 6 months of his career and he'll still be worth over €40mil in Jan.

• It's stupid to judge his performance from these friendlies as he's still not totally match-fit, he's not yet used to the system, the players around him aren't used to the system, half of which are youth players, Gasp is still adapting to the team, he's obviously unsettled by all this transfer talk and the games are FRIENDLIES! Let's judge him in games he takes seriously rather than games where he's trying to score from the kickoff and setup Stankovic for a volley for every corner he takes.

• It's way too early to judge how he'll adapt to Gasp tactics and how Gasp will adapt to the player's. Sneijder has enough class to be useful in almost any position and Gasp should have enough brains to make use of Sneijder's talents. He'll make small tweaks to suit Wes's strengths and Wes will make the appropriate adjustments to the tactics.

• If Gasp does insist on the 3-4-3, I would be interested to see how Wes would be in the front 3. If Hamsik can do it, you would think Wes would have little problem. I don't think Sneijder as one of the 2 MF would provide enough defensively plus Motta has excelled in that position in the past with Genoa. Also looking at who we have as RW options, (Alvarez, Pandev) Sneijder would be more effective than the others. He would obviously play a more withdrawn role than Eto'o on the other wing. I just think that with his mobility, work-rate and ability to shoot and pass with both feet would still cause havoc from the right, not mention that Maicon would have a party on his wing. Obviously he won't be as effective in that role as he is as a trequartista, but still much better than anyone else we can field on the right.

• Did we not win a treble playing Samuel Eto'o as a wide winger? In fact we had 2 CF playing as wingers, a RB playing as in MF and a CB as our LB. You dont need everyone playing in their prefered positions to win. We concentrate too much on whether poor Wes is happy about not playing in his favourite position. As long as it works out in the greater scheme of things, I couldn't give a shit.

Ed.
01 Aug 11, 17:00
So, Wesley's transfer has now become some kind of conspiracy.. I have a theory too.. I think CIA wants Wesley to move to Manchester. :palm:

Wesley hasn't said anything because the club keeps the door open for 100 million offers. He is not allowed to say anything by the club. If no one offers 100 million for Wesley. In the end, Wesley will say.. I never wanted to leave.. I'm a happy guy..

qwertystfu
01 Aug 11, 17:42
I wish i had a time machine from back to the future movies. :palm:

F U C K MILAN
01 Aug 11, 17:45
[/LIST]I mean FFS. Real treated you badly, didn't give you playing time and you still fought till the end to stay. We have given him a huge salary, trophies and world class recognition and he doesn't put up the same fight.

Lemme explain....

its the same with a girl....

u treat her like shit and not want her, she wont let go of ur cock

u treat her good, she will fuck with u

I4E
01 Aug 11, 19:17
Wes just tweeted the following only a couple hours ago !

"just signed a 4 years sponsor contract with Nike.... Well done bro!! ;)"

Are we gonna see a 4 year contract signed with MU soon ? :confused:

CafeCordoba
01 Aug 11, 19:17
• If Gasp does insist on the 3-4-3, I would be interested to see how Wes would be in the front 3. If Hamsik can do it, you would think Wes would have little problem. I don't think Sneijder as one of the 2 MF would provide enough defensively plus Motta has excelled in that position in the past with Genoa. Also looking at who we have as RW options, (Alvarez, Pandev) Sneijder would be more effective than the others. He would obviously play a more withdrawn role than Eto'o on the other wing. I just think that with his mobility, work-rate and ability to shoot and pass with both feet would still cause havoc from the right, not mention that Maicon would have a party on his wing. Obviously he won't be as effective in that role as he is as a trequartista, but still much better than anyone else we can field on the right.

That is what I'd try. We are using Maicon on the right anyway, so he can command that flank. Sneijder could have a free role as "right flanked forward". He wouldn't have same defensive duties as in the middle, where the duties are much more demanding. It would be much more balanced.

A.l.i
01 Aug 11, 19:29
Another piece of Goal.com's BS

Wesley Sneijder scouting report: Inter playmaker shows Manchester United how he could work in Sir Alex Ferguson's midfield
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/07/31/2599297/wesley-sneijder-scouting-report-inter-playmaker-shows-manchester-

In Gian Piero Gasperini's 3-4-3 system, Sneijder was employed in both matches in a deep 'regista' role, dictating play with clever passing from the centre circle and controlling possession for his side. It is the same function that Luka Modric, another United target, performs for Tottenham.

He is such an intelligent footballer: he can receive the ball in any position on the pitch and make use of it, taking responsibility and not panicking. In the two friendlies here, he was always looking to receive the ball from defenders and equally determined to join attacks and show his renowned ability in the final third.

While Sneijder's performances may have come across as efficient and understated rather that sensational, he showed why he is exactly what United need

:howler::howler::howler:

Sneijder didn't even receive much of the ball against City, he was just not himself there, ineffective. To claim that he was inspirational and preparing for the role at United is absolutely ridiculous and hilarious. :howler:

rfU
01 Aug 11, 19:37
If Gasp does insist on the 3-4-3, I would be interested to see how Wes would be in the front 3. If Hamsik can do it, you would think Wes would have little problem. different 3-4-3 formation, more like a 3-4-2-1 at times with hamsik in a free-role and rarely on the ball. very different. Plus needs someone with more speed/pace. Dont like Wes in the role at all. either he plays centrally or we sell him off.

nerazzurri4life
01 Aug 11, 20:02
different 3-4-3 formation, more like a 3-4-2-1 at times with hamsik in a free-role and rarely on the ball. very different. Plus needs someone with more speed/pace. Dont like Wes in the role at all. either he plays centrally or we sell him off.

No 3-4-3 is rigid. Hell, even the 3-4-3 we played against City and Celtic were not rigid. Saying Napoli plays a 3-4-2-1 at times is plain old semantics. They play 3-4-3 and their 3 in attack are very similar to a 3 in attack we can play.

They use Lavezzi on the right and he is fast as fuck. Guess what, Eto'o is even faster and skins players alive. Plus, of course, eto'o is a much, much better goalscorer, better with combinations, and is 110% world class.
They use Cavani up top to just score goals. Hello? We have Pazzo and Milito (if he ever returns).
They use Hamsik on the left. He has freedom to roam towards the middle or do whatever, especially since they use Maggio to overlap him join the attack often. Hello? We have Wes and Maicon, easily better than those 2.

The system is very doable with Wes on the right. Of course, it can be slightly different to suit our players where can allow Wes to see more of the ball e.t.c. Tbh, I'm surprised Gasp hasn't tried it in an official match yet. One thing is for sure, Wes in the middle is ridiculous.

wicked wizard
01 Aug 11, 20:59
it seems to me wes wud go to man u if a deal between inter and man u happend. dont no why he wants to tho, imo i dont think man u are any better than us if we get all our players back on track agean.

DwightForlan1921i999
02 Aug 11, 02:56
Exclusive reports from The Mirror (british tabloid) that a fee between the clubs has been agreed, Usually the Mirror aren't that reliable a source but on their last united exclusive they were right (cb jones) so who knows:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Manchester-United-offer-Wesley-Sneijder-accepted-Inter-Milan-set-give-permission-discuss-personal-terms-article780034.html

DIN011
02 Aug 11, 03:02
Exclusive reports from The Mirror (british tabloid) that a fee between the clubs has been agreed, Usually the Mirror aren't that reliable a source but on their last united exclusive they were right (cb jones) so who knows:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Manchester-United-offer-Wesley-Sneijder-accepted-Inter-Milan-set-give-permission-discuss-personal-terms-article780034.html
lol tbh

forza09
02 Aug 11, 03:07
with wesley's latest tweet. this just gets me nervous. all of us were laughing the last time goal.com mentioned that nike will have something to say in this transfer saga. looks like its getting clearer by the day. they just offered him a bumper contract for 4 more years. this is frustrating:irritate:. is this even legal for united to use nike to help them with wesley's contract demands?

CORRECTION it was his brother who signed.. had me nervous there for one second.:(

I4E
02 Aug 11, 05:32
I'm not one who cares much for the Anglo Tabloids, however over the last 24 hrs they are reporting that Inter has accepted an offer from Manure Urinated and that Wesley is gonna have to come to an agreement with MU over his wages. They are basically saying that he may have to accept a pay cut for the move.

IMO its most probably just typical Anglo Tabloid shit that has been fabricated based on Wes's recent signing of a 4 year contract with Nike !

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Suneet
02 Aug 11, 05:37
Wes didnt sign the contract. His brother did.

Stop getting panicky. They arent getting him for 40m.

snake
02 Aug 11, 05:39
What shits me is the English tabloids and English fans are convinced that we would gladly accept 35 million and let them talk to Sneijder.

What BS. Branca already stated it needs to be a MEGA bid. Idiot English tabloids think the biggest issue is his salary? As if he would accept a pay cut to go to Man U...if anything they'd need to increase it.

Choppin Onions
02 Aug 11, 05:42
Isn't the mirror one of the worst British tabloids? Like even compared to the other rubbish ones that are out there?

apahllo
02 Aug 11, 05:55
i hope at the end of the window manu says we need him at any price and morrati says 100m of gtfo.

I4E
02 Aug 11, 06:27
I agree that the Anglo Tabloids are full of shit ! I just posted it because i find it so laughable that these Anglo's persist with absoulut BS reporting that so many of these Anglo idiots believe this shit.

Remember about 2 - 3 weeks ago 'The Sun' reported that Wes signed for Manure and will be in Manchester in 48 hrs !

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3689500/Man-Utd-eye-record-35m-Wesley-Sneijder-deal.html

Still waiting ! :palm:

apahllo
02 Aug 11, 07:12
the way you guys call them anglo gives it an almost sound like the brotherhood.
makes me lol

Forza ragazzi
02 Aug 11, 07:30
British press is annoying. And they won't shut up for one second, it almost seems they are reporting live from everything. In Italy, where the Inter experts are, there are simple questions being asked "what do you think will happen to Sneijder?" and then all of a sudden the Tabloids say the deal is done. Tbh, the don't seem to have a clue at all.

apahllo
02 Aug 11, 09:01
when i first read into the rumors i was like holy shit!!!!!!!!! the off season of futball is fucking awesome and teams change like crazy but now i see its more like the pandoras box of the interent means everybody and their fucking mother has an opinion about sneijders almost imaginary move to man u.:work:

forza09
02 Aug 11, 11:26
looks like the italian media are following up on reports in england. spansish papers are saying the same here as well.

here is the link guys.

http://sport.sky.it/sport/calciomercato/2011/08/02/mercato_trattative_inter_manchester_united_sneijde r_gasperini.html

Giggs1983
02 Aug 11, 11:31
Hi,

just registered here to see what you inter fans think of the whole situation.

Im a manchester united fan, have been for over 20 years, and im fed up of the whole situation. No one is denying he is a great player. He isn't worth more than £35 million, not at 27.

Inter do not need the money, we know this, however if united offered £33million for him then i don't think you will turn it down.

The thing that annoys me is no one knows what is going on, united and denying it, inter are denying it, sneidjer doesn't say anything at all.

Deep down, i have a funny feeling he is coming to England, hes 27 years old, he is a winner, he has won what he can in italy, spain, holland etc but nothing in england, if he wants to play in Engl;and before he retires, then this is his very last chance.

The Wall
02 Aug 11, 11:32
He isn't worth more than £35 million, not at 27.

Yes he is.

if he wants to play in Engl;and before he retires, then this is his very last chance.

Why?:palm:

Stefan
02 Aug 11, 11:32
Actually all that is happening is the italian press are saying that according to the english press there is an agreement. Its not sky's own sources hence its nothing new and its likely more trash from the daily mirror.

Giggs1983
02 Aug 11, 11:37
Yes he is.

Why?:palm:

Why does he want to play in england or why is it his last chance?

Il answer both

He is 27, manchester united have a policy about signing players of certain age, hes 27 so he has another 4-5 years left in him, meaning if he does stay at inter for the remaining contract, then he will not be going to England.

As to playing in england, i think and it might be a biased point but the premier league is the best league in the world, he doesn't have that.

Ask yourself this, why doesn't he just say he doesnt want to sign for united??

The Wall
02 Aug 11, 11:42

Il answer both

He is 27, manchester united have a policy about signing players of certain age, hes 27 so he has another 4-5 years left in him, meaning if he does stay at inter for the remaining contract, then he will not be going to England.

As to playing in england, i think and it might be a biased point but the premier league is the best league in the world, he doesn't have that.

Sorry, but this is BS. He is in his prime and has at least 3 or 4 years of top, top football ahead of him. EPL clubs would kill to have Sneijder, even when 30 years old. EPl is not Man U, you know? Chelsea, City? What about them?

He doesn't want to say that because it's not his call, he's already made it clear multiple times he is happy with Inter. He is going to United ONLY if Moratti decides to cash in on him and you are dreaming if you think 40 mln is going to be enough.

Ed.
02 Aug 11, 11:44
It will be good actually if we have Rupert Murdoch now.

Giggs1983
02 Aug 11, 11:45
how many videos have you seen when the press ask him if he wants to join united and he refuses to answer the question.

Chelsea and city are epl clubs, but they don't win anything, why would he want to join them.

Wouldn't it save all the tabloids and stories if he came out and said he doesnt want to join united

Stefan
02 Aug 11, 11:48
Because he doesn't want to look like an idiot if the club decides to sell him.

The Wall
02 Aug 11, 11:48
how many videos have you seen when the press ask him if he wants to join united and he refuses to answer the question.

Chelsea and city are epl clubs, but they don't win anything, why would he want to join them.

Wouldn't it save all the tabloids and stories if he came out and said he doesnt want to join united

Troll alert.

Jacquez
02 Aug 11, 11:51

Il answer both

You do know there are other clubs in England, as big as Manchester United competitively, who'd love to have a 28-year old Sneijder, right? Clubs that would also be more likely to pay us an amount more fitting to the talent of Sneijder.

Besides, in the beginning of this transfer window, Sneijder did deny all links to Manchester United - however, these links intensified as Inter's management failed to rule anything out, hence Sneijder saying "only God knows".

But the fact remains: We, the fans, know nothing - and certainly what English tabloids, owned by Murdoch say, should not be believed. In the end all we can do is sit and wait.

Ed.
02 Aug 11, 11:51

He is under contract with Inter and he has been to a meeting with Moratti. It'a pretty clear that he leaves it to the club to decide his future. He is doing what the club asked him to do which is be quite in the media.

forza09
02 Aug 11, 11:55
looks like we have players from united openly tapping up our players.

here is the link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2021419/Wesley-Sneijder-hailed-Paul-Scholes-Manchester-United-eye-deal.html

this was an interview by MUTV by the way.. there doing what barca are currently doing to cesc and openly unsettling him. :`(

Giggs1983
02 Aug 11, 11:56
im not trolling at all.

fed up with the whole thing. I told you im a manchester united fan, im not looking for an argument, only your opinions on the situation.

You say he doesnt want to say anything incase the club sells him, the club can't force him to leave, if he says he doesn't want to go
then they won't sell him.

He said he didn't want to leave Real Madrid, but they sold him, and now he isn't saying a thing so one can only assume he wants to go to united.

CafeCordoba
02 Aug 11, 11:58
The thing is Sneijder is happy to go. He is also happy to stay. He has a huge contract with Inter so there is not a great rush to get out of Inter. Sneijder has outsourced the decision making to the club. Inter (Moratti) decides where Sneijder is going to play next season.

Of course it's up to Man Utd too, what kind of offers they are going to make. If they are not even close to the asking price, there isn't even a decision to be make.

Ed.
02 Aug 11, 12:00
im not trolling at all.

fed up with the whole thing. I told you im a manchester united fan, im not looking for an argument, only your opinions on the situation.

You say he doesnt want to say anything incase the club sells him, the club can't force him to leave, if he says he doesn't want to go
then they won't sell him.

He said he didn't want to leave Real Madrid, but they sold him, and now he isn't saying a thing so one can only assume he wants to go to united.

At Madrid, he has not proven anything. He wanted to stay to prove his value. At Inter, he has won everything. That's the difference. He wants to stay but if the club needs him to leave, he would do so. It doesn't adjust his wishes to go to manchester.

Giggs1983
He is under contract with Inter and he has been to a meeting with Moratti. It'a pretty clear that he leaves it to the club to decide his future. He is doing what the club asked him to do which is be quite in the media.

What a load of tosh, even when clubs want to sell their players, the players do not need to leave.

If he doesn't want to leave, all he has to do is say so.

He can't say no, because he wants to play for united.

Just face it

The Wall
You clearly are trolling because Chelsea has won 10 domestic titles in the past 6 years and City is a FA cup holder,aren't they?:)

Sneijder wants to stay but would't mind United(it's not Barca or Real but pretty desirable club to play for so it's not a big suprise). Inter wants him to stay but probably would sell at the right price(which is not 40 mln).

Pretty clear from the day one.

Giggs1983
02 Aug 11, 12:02
The thing is Sneijder is happy to go. He is also happy to stay. He has a huge contract with Inter so there is not a great rush to get out of Inter. Sneijder has outsourced the decision making to the club. Inter (Moratti) decides where Sneijder is going to play next season.

Of course it's up to Man Utd too, what kind of offers they are going to make. If they are not even close to the asking price, there isn't even a decision to be make.

Spot on.

The Wall
02 Aug 11, 12:03
Anyone else kind of annoyed by those ignorant United fans lately?

I have a huge respect for their club and their past and want to believe their fans are generally more respectful

Giggs1983
02 Aug 11, 12:06
You clearly are trolling because Chelsea has won 10 domestic titles in the past 6 years and City is a FA cup holder,aren't they?:)

Sneijder wants to stay but would't mind United(it's not Barca or Real but pretty desirable club to play for so it's not a big suprise). Inter wants him to stay but probably would sell at the right price(which is not 40 mln).

Pretty clear from the day one.

In England, the League title is the biggest achievment, hence why the teams only field youngers players for the cups.

League title holders

1992–93 Manchester United
1993–94 Manchester United
1994–95 Blackburn Rovers
1995–96 Manchester United
1996–97 Manchester United
1997–98 Arsenal
1998–99 Manchester United
1999–2000 Manchester United
2000–01 Manchester United
2001–02 Arsenal
2002–03 Manchester United
2003–04 Arsenal
2004–05 Chelsea
2005–06 Chelsea
2006–07 Manchester United
2007–08 Manchester United
2008–09 Manchester United
2009–10 Chelsea
2010–11 Manchester United

---------- Post added at 13:06 ---------- Previous post was at 13:04 ----------

Anyone else kind of annoyed by those ignorant United fans lately?

I have a huge respect for their club and their past and want to believe their fans are generally more respectful

More respectful? How am i disprepecting your club or you? All i am saying is im fed up of the whole media hype.

I wish someone would come out and say yes, united have made an offer or no they haven't.

a little honesty is all we ask.

Also ive read many posts on here, your not all respectful of united

Hasan
02 Aug 11, 12:08
What a load of tosh, even when clubs want to sell their players, the players do not need to leave.

Just face it

Stupid argument,

He can't say it because Moratti can decide to sell him anyway. How Utd fans will react on a player who said that don't wanna come?

The Wall
02 Aug 11, 12:08
In England, the League title is the biggest achievment, hence why the teams only field youngers players for the cups.

League title holders

1994–95 Blackburn Rovers
1997–98 Arsenal
2001–02 Arsenal
2003–04 Arsenal
2004–05 Chelsea
2005–06 Chelsea
2009–10 Chelsea

So, this pretty much proves Chelsea never wins anything?:D:D:D

And don't give me that bullshit about cups, FA cup is a great competition and I believe there is a rule you have to field a certain number of your first team players in every game.

We should probably ask Arsenal fans how unimportant those cups really are.;)

Hasan
02 Aug 11, 12:10

We don't need to respect Utd. Fuck Manchester United ...

Ed.
02 Aug 11, 12:15

Just face it

Clearly you don't follow Sneijder closely. As I said, Sneijder and Eto'o has been to a private meeting with Moratti. Both of them, after that meeting, keep silent about their transfer possibilities. I understood it as the club wanted to keep the door opens. When the right offers arrived, then they'll start their new discussion. If not, everyone is happy at current condition. The player is not allowed to talk about their feelings. Because if they say yes to new club, then lower price tag will come. If they say no, no club will try to lure them. To get a win-win solution, both parties decided to keep silent. It is not decided on player's preferences or club's preferences. It's to find a win-win solution for everyone.

CafeCordoba
02 Aug 11, 12:15
Giggs1983, stop with the United bullshit. We are not interested and it doesn't belong to this thread.

And other members, stop feeding Giggs1983. Let's discuss in civilized manner without all the time trying to play down Man Utd fans or United. Mods will handle Giggs1983 if he acts disrespectfully or off-topic. Other members should also stop talking off-topic like who is big club in EPL or something.

And last, Giggs1983, for the last time. Sneijder hasn't decided that he wants to move. He is happy to play in Inter/United. There is difference in saying he wants to play for United and he wants to play for Inter/United. The latter is correct. It's all about the offer of United from now on (and has been all the time).

Ed.
02 Aug 11, 12:17
We don't need to respect Utd. Fuck Manchester United ...

I have to agree with this. Fuck Man U. :lol: We should have a thread for this club after we have Bilan, Jube, Barca.

monster09
02 Aug 11, 12:27
Only one more month.. Everything will be cleared by that time..

All the parties involved, including clubs and player are playing safe game here. Simple as that..

CafeCordoba
02 Aug 11, 12:27
I have to agree with this. Fuck Man U. :lol: We should have a thread for this club after we have Bilan, Jube, Barca.

Yeah, go make one in Flamers paradise, because here that bullshit ends now.

monster09
02 Aug 11, 12:29

I told Black to do one few days back :D

wicked wizard
02 Aug 11, 12:36
it dosent matter really about how much wes wants to go to man u ( and its not like he is begging to go there ) if man u cant pay the 40 mill + hes staying, look at balotelli he is more or less saying please someone take me away from this shitty city and club. but will he be going this summer no, because no one can afford him.

kova9
02 Aug 11, 13:15
I can't believe we are selling our best players again.. Looks like our league contending domination is finished for next 5-10 years.. We will probably sign 20 players in next 3 seasons, all busts.. Our midfield looks like Cambiasso, Stankovic, Alvarez, Motta, Zanetti.. Sorry, but that's not good enough to win Coppa Italia anymore..

Good luck to Wesley!!

Cantona
02 Aug 11, 13:16
Hello Inter fans, I'm a Manchester United fan and I come in peace. I am not here to troll or start agruements, I am here just to let you know the beliefs of the British and Dutch press/fans. I respect your club, you have great players and tradition and heritage. In no way are my comments meant to show any disrespect to Inter Milan.

1. I personally do not believe Sneijder is the right man for Manchester United. I think he would be looking to take the same position on the field as Rooney, which would not work as Rooney is a better player and much younger. I think we would be better off with someone like Modric, however he has his heart set on staying in London and going to Chelsea. My 2nd choice would be Schweinstiger, however, it is virtually impossible to get a German player to leave Bayern.

2. The general feeling in England and Holland is Sneijder is desperate to join Manchester United. However, he will not publicly do so as he has a lot of love for Inter and he knows if he does come out and say he wants to leave, it would put MM and Inter in a bad negotiating position and United will know they have the upper hand as the player has publicly stated he wants to join.

3. We do believe Nike will have some say in the matter financially. Manchester United is the biggest global sports brand in the world and if he joined, they would make LOTS from merchandising and shirt sales. He would have to join United for less wages, but he would make far more due to image rights and merchandising with United/Nike.

4. David Gill has said a couple of days ago that he will be speaking to SAF this week regarding strengthening the squad and bringing in one "world class" player. Sneijder is the only World Class player at the moment in his position that is obtainable.

5. Inter have MASSIVE financial problems. While United have large debts too, we can handle them as we have such a large revenue stream from all out corporate sponsorship deals + 76,000 fans at the games every week buying tickets and merchandise. Inter are not in the same position, so getting a good fee for Sneijder, plus taking his off the wage bill will help ease the burden.

6. Dutch and British media say his wife is already in talks with Max Clifford regarding work in the UK TV scene. He's the biggest publicist here, he handles all the big stars and could push her to the top in the UK.

7. Regarding Felix's post about who Manchester is a shitty city. Have you noticed its only Manchester City players that say this ie. Tevez, Robinho and Ballotelli. No United players ever speak out of terms about Manchester. It because they are made to feel welcome, the players are a big family. They make good friends and have a good life, whereas, at City there is no team morale. Everyone is there for the money and there is no team spirit.

So there you have it. Sorry for the long post. As I said, I have a lot of respect for Inter and I read these forums daily to see if there is any news you post from Italian Media sources. This post is why we in England and Holland believe he will be a Manchester United player before the start of the season. I hope I have not offended anyone, but the chance to play for Manchester United will be too much of a pull for Wesley. We may have been embarrassed by Barca in two Champions League finals, but to get to 3 finals out of the last 4 is an achievement and Wesley knows he has a better chance for challenging for top honours at United. Again, I believe he is NOT the right man for United, but I trust Sir Alex's judgement.

NegroInBlue
02 Aug 11, 13:18

Il answer both

i don't understand why people tend to see 27 years old players as creeping old men and tend to underprice their value. Sneijder being 27 doesn't mean he has less value than a Pastore, in fact look at the figures and you'll find that most of

1- Cristiano Ronaldo (2009): 93 millones de euros de Manchester United a Real Madrid, 24 years old.
2- Zidane (2001): 72 millones de euros de Juventus a Real Madrid, 29
3- Ibrahimovic (2009) : 69 millones de euros (42+Eto'o valued at 27 M€) de Inter a Barcelona, 28.
3- Kaká (2009): 65 millones de euros de Milan al Real Madrid, 27
4- Figo (2000): 60 millones de euros de Barcelona a Real Madrid, 27.
5 - Fernando Torres (2011) : 55 millones de euros de Liverpool a Chelsea, 26
5- Hernán Crespo: (2000) 51 millones de euros de Parma a Lazio, 25.
6- Buffon (2001): 46,8 millones de euros de Parma a Juventus, 23
7-Vieri (1999): 46 millones de euros de Lazio a Inter, 26
8- Rio Ferdinand: (2002) 46 millones de euros de Leeds United a Manchester United, 24
9- Shevchenko: (2006) 45 millones de euros de Milan a Chelsea, 30
10- Robinho: (2008) 42 millones de euros de Real Madrid a Manchester City, 24
average age of these guys : 26,4 years old; spot on Sneijder's age...So trying to pretend he's an old man doesn't fool anyone, except those who've watched football for 7 months and saw the ridiculous amount for youngsters like Pastore and Carroll.
If we really sell Sneijder for 35 M£, fuck Branca & Moratti on this one, srsly :palm:

nerazzurri4life
02 Aug 11, 13:24
omg...can we like ban new registrations till the end of the transfer period?
jesus, these manU fans are really annoying now..........kinda like those rafa fans :palm:

Visca
02 Aug 11, 13:28
Sorry if this has been asked a million times but do you guys even have anyone lined up to replace him? It's a terrible decision to sell one of your best players if you don't even have a replacement pretty much guaranteed yet.

Stefan
02 Aug 11, 13:37
Sorry if this has been asked a million times but do you guys even have anyone lined up to replace him? It's a terrible decision to sell one of your best players if you don't even have a replacement pretty much guaranteed yet.

Supposedly tevez is the star to replace him.:palm: I really hope he stays.

Visca
02 Aug 11, 13:43
Supposedly tevez is the star to replace him.:palm: I really hope he stays.

Don't understand why Tevez would move to Inter, isn't his main excuse for hating Manchester that he's away from his family too much? How is Milano any closer to his family... the only place I could see him going other than back to Argentina is to Real Madrid because at least it's Spanish speaking so maybe his family could settle there.

dynasty27
02 Aug 11, 13:46
Cleverley and this player fit much much better to united's team tbh, doesn't he?
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/armchair-pundit/article/13519/barton-is-perfect-for-manchester-united/

Stefan
02 Aug 11, 13:47
Don't understand why Tevez would move to Inter, isn't his main excuse for hating Manchester that he's away from his family too much? How is Milano any closer to his family... the only place I could see him going other than back to Argentina is to Real Madrid because at least it's Spanish speaking so maybe his family could settle there.

Italy has quite a contingent of argentine players and they have generally settled well in the country. Inter in particular has quite a few argentine players.

We will see but that's the way the media is going currently.

monster09
02 Aug 11, 13:48
Cleverley and this player fits much much better to united's team tbh, doesn't he?
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/armchair-pundit/article/13519/barton-is-perfect-for-manchester-united/

Perfect fit? Barton? Lol...

Wouldn't mind him in the squad playing when our first choice CMs needs rest, but perfect? No way near..

Cantona
02 Aug 11, 13:53
Cleverley and this player fit much much better to united's team tbh, doesn't he?

The guy is a decent footballer but not good enough to play for Manchester United + he's a horrible human being. He's been to jail and also stubbed a lit cigar out in a team mates eye! Not the type of player you would want in your squad.

vitomins
02 Aug 11, 14:27

Despo
02 Aug 11, 14:44
The only top class player we have says goodbye... i can't understand how we will be able to be compared to big European clubs with such a suckish roster like this. Everyone is too old and tired and everyone knows that. We need so many trasnfers to do but we have nothing seen yet, now we sell our best player, what else can we expect?

javier_zanetti <3
02 Aug 11, 14:45
Guys, only the British media, that always talk BS, talk about wes leaving to man u, so relax.....

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
02 Aug 11, 15:04

League title holders

1994–95 Blackburn Rovers
1997–98 Arsenal
2001–02 Arsenal
2003–04 Arsenal
2004–05 Chelsea
2005–06 Chelsea
2009–10 Chelsea

---------- Post added at 13:06 ---------- Previous post was at 13:04 ----------

More respectful? How am i disprepecting your club or you? All i am saying is im fed up of the whole media hype.

I wish someone would come out and say yes, united have made an offer or no they haven't.

a little honesty is all we ask.

What has this BS abut United's history got to do with this thread? Stop taunting people in here with that crap!

As I have said many a times b4, Wesley is not going anywhere this season!...I am so confident on that, I am ready to place a big bet on it! Only possible scenario is he leaves at the end of next season & it won't be to United...

NegroInBlue
02 Aug 11, 15:21
The only top class player we have says goodbye... i can't understand how we will be able to be compared to big European clubs with such a suckish roster like this. Everyone is too old and tired and everyone knows that. We need so many trasnfers to do but we have nothing seen yet, now we sell our best player, what else can we expect?
Seriously?
\
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wVwgDob2Tno/Tgx8v9CElcI/AAAAAAAAAdY/hGmWXBKAXJQ/s1600/etoo-inter.jpg

Sokrates
02 Aug 11, 15:29
Only top class players?
WTF?

Cambiasso - one of the best DM in the world
Maicon - best RB in the world
Julione - one of the best GK in the world (when he is concentrated)
Lucio and Samuel - one of the best CB couples in the world

Il Maestro
02 Aug 11, 15:43
If we sell Sneijder for approximately €40 mill, I'd go to Valencia and buy Banega and Mata for €30 million.

The Wall
02 Aug 11, 15:53
jesus, these manU fans are really annoying now..........kinda like those rafa fans :palm:

This.

Rooney is now MUCH YOUNGER than Sneijder. I mean cmon, one year:palm::palm::palm:

What the hell is going on with these guys today is beyond me, they all seem high or something.

Ed.
02 Aug 11, 16:07
If we sell Sneijder for approximately €40 mill, I'd go to Valencia and buy Banega and Mata for €30 million.

So, Sneijder, who is a world cup finalist and a champions league winner, is worth less than ex-Pelermo who is not a national team player and practically his best title is Coppa Italia runner-up and that was a lost to Wesley himself. !?!?!? You confused me much, maestro. If Pastore is wortf 40 mil, Sneijder is worth at least double.

I4E
02 Aug 11, 16:08
MU Trolls please leave !

Banana Rama
02 Aug 11, 17:01
So, Sneijder, who is a world cup finalist and a champions league winner, is worth less than ex-Pelermo who is not a national team player and practically his best title is Coppa Italia runner-up and that was a lost to Wesley himself. !?!?!? You confused me much, maestro. If Pastore is wortf 40 mil, Sneijder is worth at least double.

Wether you choose to admit it or not age does come into it, pastore is 5 years younger then sneijder and has the potential to play at the same level so it makes sense that he would be more expensive, and don't forget about resale value, psg can keep pastore for 3 or 4 years and then sell him for the same price or more then what they bought him for, that is not the case with sneijder. Besides, i don't understand why people always compare one transfer to another, there are more factors involved in the price then just the ability of the player, it depends on how much money the interested clubs have to spend. For example no other club would of spent the amount on balotelli, milner, lescott etc that man city spent on those players, the selling clubs were able to get more money because it was city. At 27 years old £35 million is a fair price, maybe some are getting confused about the difference between sterling and euros, £35 million equals 40 million euros which is a fair price.............

vasilios
02 Aug 11, 17:10

And the Sunderland fans who called us all racist because we thought Muntari sucked. Maybe just ban all UK-based IP's w/ a few exceptions

Nyall
02 Aug 11, 17:18
I'd actually be really disappointed.. if 35 million euros is all we can get for Sneijder... To be honest, it would make us equivalent to poor whores, who would accept jsut about anything for sex, simply because it's money..

apahllo
02 Aug 11, 17:24
As I have said many a times b4, Wesley is not going anywhere this season!...I am so confident on that, I am ready to place a big bet on it! Only possible scenario is he leaves at the end of next season & it won't be to United...
willing to bet a pizza and a beer?:slick:

NegroInBlue
02 Aug 11, 17:26
Wether you choose to admit it or not age does come into it, pastore is 5 years younger then sneijder and has the potential to play at the same level so it makes sense that he would be more expensive, and don't forget about resale value, psg can keep pastore for 3 or 4 years and then sell him for the same price or more then what they bought him for, that is not the case with sneijder. Besides, i don't understand why people always compare one transfer to another, there are more factors involved in the price then just the ability of the player, it depends on how much money the interested clubs have to spend. For example no other club would of spent the amount on balotelli, milner, lescott etc that man city spent on those players, the selling clubs were able to get more money because it was city. At 27 years old £35 million is a fair price, maybe some are getting confused about the difference between sterling and euros, £35 million equals 40 million euros which is a fair price.............
How can I put it...The standard is that players who have reached their top level in their mid-late 20's are the most expansive, and certainly NOT the youngsters :palm:

1- Cristiano Ronaldo (2009): 93 millones de euros de Manchester United a Real Madrid, 24 years old.
2- Zidane (2001): 72 millones de euros de Juventus a Real Madrid, 29
3- Ibrahimovic (2009) : 69 millones de euros (42+Eto'o valued at 27 M€) de Inter a Barcelona, 28.
3- Kaká (2009): 65 millones de euros de Milan al Real Madrid, 27
4- Figo (2000): 60 millones de euros de Barcelona a Real Madrid, 27.
5 - Fernando Torres (2011) : 55 millones de euros de Liverpool a Chelsea, 26
5- Hernán Crespo: (2000) 51 millones de euros de Parma a Lazio, 25.
6- Buffon (2001): 46,8 millones de euros de Parma a Juventus, 23
7-Vieri (1999): 46 millones de euros de Lazio a Inter, 26
8- Rio Ferdinand: (2002) 46 millones de euros de Leeds United a Manchester United, 24
9- Shevchenko: (2006) 45 millones de euros de Milan a Chelsea, 30
10- Robinho: (2008) 42 millones de euros de Real Madrid a Manchester City, 24
average age of these guys : 26,4 years

viking
02 Aug 11, 17:30
i have a feeling Wesley be gone after the super cup...

damn you gasperini and your shitty 3-4-3

Banana Rama
02 Aug 11, 17:32
How can I put it...The standard is that players who have reached their top level in their mid-late 20's are the most expansive, and certainly NOT the youngsters :palm:

there is no standard, the only standard is what clubs are willing to pay, valueing sneijder higher then pastore makes no sense whatsoever..........

F U C K MILAN
02 Aug 11, 17:34
man u fans r almost as retarded as milan and jube fans

NegroInBlue
02 Aug 11, 17:39
there is no standard, the only standard is what clubs are willing to pay, valueing sneijder higher then pastore makes no sense whatsoever..........
I agree on this point. but I was answering your point saying that Sneijder being 27 prevents Inter for asking for more since a lot of top players (Villa, Ibra - way overpriced we'll agree -, Zidane, Sheva, Kaka, Figo, Ronaldo) were about Sneijder's age or ven older bought a huge amount of money based on the fact that they have reached a top international level, have accumalated great experience and still have 4-5 years ahead of them. It can't be a failure (Veron @ Man U, Ibra @ Barça, Sheva @ Chelsea...) but bets like Pastore or Caroll for 40 M€ are still riskier.
So IMO, you can't seriously argue that Inter can't ask for more to Man U since Sneijder is 27.

rfU
02 Aug 11, 17:40
Okay, i just read on goal.shit that Wes played as a regista vs Celtic!??! How did he do? Don't like the sound of that at all, frankly.

At 27 years old £35 million is a fair pricefuck fair... Wes is the best no.10 on the planet. he's simply irreplacable. I want 40m plus a player exchange. Otherwise he stays put. We dont even have to sell him.

Stefan
02 Aug 11, 17:40
man u fans r almost as retarded as milan and jube fans

Lets be fair some of the like monster are very nice but some are just :palm:

NegroInBlue
02 Aug 11, 17:49
Plus, Banana Rama; for a player in his position, Sneijder can have several great years ahead of him. Xavi is 31 and still maybe the best midfielder in the world, Zidane raped Brazilians when he was 34, Rui Costa was 31-32 one of Ancelotti's main assets when BBilan won CL in 2003 and scudetto in 2004, Scholes lasted until 37, I can use other examples, but a top central midfielder like Sneijder can last for long years.
I hope he stays, but if he got to go, our management got to make Man U understand that they got to pay a good price.

Inter7
02 Aug 11, 17:53

although its true that pastore is younger which is a factor for a high price we if it happens are selling wes in his prime imho top 3 players in the midfield if not in the world your not gonna sell him for less then 60euros idk how many pounds that is

DIN011
02 Aug 11, 18:00
So Pastore costs more because he has POTENTIAL to be as good as Sneijder in a few years? :palm:

Banana Rama
02 Aug 11, 18:03
So Pastore costs more because he has POTENTIAL to be as good as Sneijder in a few years? :palm:

not just that, he's already an excellent player and he's 5 years younger then sneijder, its alot about the re-sale value aswell...............

nerazzurri4life
02 Aug 11, 18:09
omg...

CafeCordoba
02 Aug 11, 18:15
not just that, he's already an excellent player and he's 5 years younger then sneijder, its alot about the re-sale value aswell...............

Pastore should cost more because he is younger, has resale value and has potential to play at the same level as Sneijder.

Sense.

This makes none.

Banana Rama
02 Aug 11, 18:17
Pastore should cost more because he is younger, has resale value and has potential to play at the same level as Sneijder.

Sense.

This makes none.

well lets agree to disagree, i am really bored of this saga now, i just want to know one way or the other if he is coming or not.................

Visca
02 Aug 11, 18:35
Sneijder is already proven though (in three European leagues) whereas Pastore just has potential. I would say they're worth at least the same. And it's not like Sneijder's that old, I mean he still has a good 5-6 years in him before he declines unless there are unfortunate circumstances like bad injuries.

Still this transfer makes no sense though, why get rid of him but keep Pandev etc who are the real cancers to your team.

Alex de Large
02 Aug 11, 18:46
Papers say Inter accepted the offer for 35 millions, fucking morons, the only creative player in the team and you accept the offer. If Sneijder accepts i'am off forever watching football.

CafeCordoba
02 Aug 11, 18:48
For christ sake. Read the thread. It's been said here already, the rumor is from Daily Mirror which have no credibility at all in transfer market area.

A.l.i
02 Aug 11, 18:48

I'm sure EPL fans have only watched Pastore 2x in their lives, not doubting Pastore's quality.

Alex de Large
02 Aug 11, 18:50
For christ sake. Read the thread. It's been said here already, the rumor is from Daily Mirror which have no credibility at all in transfer market area.

It's in the Spanish press also, i know Spanish press copy the info. from other sources, but they say it's done.

Forza ragazzi
02 Aug 11, 18:57
At the moment, this isn't much to discuss. Even Italian transfer experts are contradicting each other, one saying it's almost done and another saying that there is nothing going on. Cafe made a good conclusion when he said Wesley is happy to play at either team. Saying his silence means he is going to United makes as much sense as saying it means he stays at Inter. Everything can happen, but Sneijder will never make any trouble whatever happens.

We have nothing to discuss, apart from our own beliefs, sentiments and thoughts.

K.I.
03 Aug 11, 00:06
I love Sneijder, but as i said before whoever doesnt want to be here is free to leave, no matter who the player is.

That being said, he hasnt really given any indication that he wants to leave, he would be happy either way which is understandable even though all of us would like players to be more commited but not everyone is JZ. That also being said, Sneijder is not worth 35-40 million pounds, he is worth at least 50, are people kidding themselves when they say he isnt worth more than 35? the guy is the best playmaker in the world and he just turned 27, he has at least 5 more great years in him. Man UTD want him, pay up 50, end of discussion really.

F U C K MILAN
03 Aug 11, 00:51
Lets be fair some of the like monster are very nice but some are just :palm:

moster yes...rest :palm:

Sqnalkel
03 Aug 11, 02:19

You're right experienced players cost a lot more than young unproven ones, we should sell Sneijder for 80M€.

You're forgetting the only 'standard' that actually matters, if the club wants to sell and for how much. And it's not 40M€, deal with it. You don't like it, fine you can leave.

DwightForlan1921i999
03 Aug 11, 02:22
Can I just ask - and I mean no offence, how do you guys know how much the club wants?

I know that it's fair to say that papers etc are speculating though most will have some sort of inside source or way of finding out imo, I know you all WANT more money, that's fair enough, but how do you guys know the club wants more or that it's "not 40M€" ?

snake
03 Aug 11, 02:30
Can I just ask - and I mean no offence, how do you guys know how much the club wants?

Straight from the word of Inter's Sporting Director, including player transfers, Marco Branca.

"There is nothing to update," Branca said. "It's not surprising Sneijder is wanted by other clubs, but we have received no formal offer, nor do we intend to wait for one. We know what we have to do and there are no meetings planned with his agent. Sneijder is not for sale.

"I signed his letter to be called up for pre-season training and our intention is not to sell any of our champions. However, if mega-galactic offers were to arrive, we would discuss them, but right now that is not the case.''

Now do you know why we say that? And these are quotes, not Daily Mirror 'reporting' news without any solid proof or quotes.

DwightForlan1921i999
03 Aug 11, 02:39
I can dig out several quotes from Ferguson saying we've made no offer or are not interested etc but we all know that's not the case, if I'm being totally honest I think he was just saying that, but that's my opinion and I appreciate you sharing your source and understand why you "know" 40m€ isn't enough and if you believe (and I don't know if you'd have a reason not to - Ferguson is a big liar tbh) that's fine, though deep in my heart I feel many of you will be disappointed

EDIT: (I apologise for the borderline arrogant tone on the last sentence, I don't mean it to come across that way, simply that I think many of you want more money than Inter will get if the deal goes ahead)

Nyall
03 Aug 11, 03:00
he borderline arrogant tone on the last sentence, I don't mean it to come across that way, simply that I think many of you want more money than Inter will get if the deal goes ahead)
Who the hell are you trying to fool? You're not sorry and that's exactly how you mean't for it to come across... You United fans are an arogant bunch of assholes, similar to the Barcelona fans, and I'm beginning to remember why I hate the entire lot of you to death..

Michael
03 Aug 11, 03:28
GdS is reporting that we are selling Sneijder after the Super Cup.

"Inter are willing to sell Sneijder. Manchester awaits."

DwightForlan1921i999
03 Aug 11, 03:30
Who the hell are you trying to fool? You're not sorry and that's exactly how you mean't for it to come across... You United fans are an arogant bunch of assholes, similar to the Barcelona fans, and I'm beginning to remember why I hate the entire lot of you to death..

wow, generalising, calling me an asshole and wishing me death in one sentence, really classy and not hypocritical whatsoever...

I'm not here to argue, I'd only be banned as it's made clear when signing up

If I didn't mean it I wouldn't have posted it, I'm not a bullshitter I post what I feel, I don't want or need to fool you, I was simply posting my thoughts, I'm sorry if you don't believe me but frankly it doesn't bother me.

DIN011
03 Aug 11, 03:50
:|

rockball
03 Aug 11, 04:45
Straight from the word of Inter's Sporting Director, including player transfers, Marco Branca.

"There is nothing to update," Branca said. "It's not surprising Sneijder is wanted by other clubs, but we have received no formal offer, nor do we intend to wait for one. We know what we have to do and there are no meetings planned with his agent. Sneijder is not for sale.

"I signed his letter to be called up for pre-season training and our intention is not to sell any of our champions. However, if mega-galactic offers were to arrive, we would discuss them, but right now that is not the case.''

Now do you know why we say that? And these are quotes, not Daily Mirror 'reporting' news without any solid proof or quotes.
What date was this spoken on?

The line makes perfect sense. He is NOT for sale, but if a GALACTIC offer comes...

Vintage
03 Aug 11, 04:56
What date was this spoken on?

The line makes perfect sense. He is NOT for sale, but if a GALACTIC offer comes...

I don't know if it was from same interview but at Castaignos and Alvarez presentation Branca also said similar thing

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?L=en&N=36778

Hasan
03 Aug 11, 05:56
Anyone remember this in Ibra saga:

"El Mundo Deportivo state that days of negotiating have produced an agreement that would see the Italian outfit receive €10 million plus the services of the Cameroonian striker.

That is a lot lower than Inter president Massimo Moratti is reported to have wanted when he dined in Barcelona with Blaugrana chief Joan Laporta last week, when he asked for Eto'o and €40m."
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/06/10/1316232/barcelona-zlatan-ibrahimovic-reach-agreement-spanish-media

Moratti is not idiot, Sneijder have 60 milions price tag and that is amount United have to reach. How will they do that is not our problem. Nani, Evra, Anderson. Nani most likelly because they brought Young.

szasza02
03 Aug 11, 07:23
nani, anderson? no thanks. evra? maybe...

Giggs1983
03 Aug 11, 07:31
Don't understand why we can't have a discussion about this from both points of view without having an argument.

If Sneidjer comes, then great. If he doesn't then thats fine aswell and i wish him and inter all the best. I think united fans are more annoyed with the press than anything else. We come over here to see if you guys know more about it than we do, but were all in on the same information.

Roll on 31st august

b4h4mooth
03 Aug 11, 07:33
It was FC Ibrazionale in 2006-2008 so we deserved 40 M + Etoo.

In this Sneijder case is different.

CafeCordoba
03 Aug 11, 07:36
Don't understand why we can't have a discussion about this from both points of view without having an argument.

If Sneidjer comes, then great. If he doesn't then thats fine aswell and i wish him and inter all the best. I think united fans are more annoyed with the press than anything else. We come over here to see if you guys know more about it than we do, but were all in on the same information.

Roll on 31st august

Exactly. This applies on both parties. People do not harass other clubs' fans if they are here to talk about the transfer. I understand it may piss you off that Sneijder is on sale but it isn't the fault of the other clubs' fans. Other clubs' fans should not also come here to talk BS off-topic which has nothing to do with the thread.

Nyall, DwightForlan said nothing wrong in his post and you should not lose your control over that kind of post. Your behaviour is plain ridiciulous.

cloudq
03 Aug 11, 07:42

Roll on 31st august

tbh

most of the arguing is because a few man u fans claim/speculate that sneijder wants to join man u.

any mention of sneijder wanting to join any other team is plain and simple inflammatory on an inter forum

Giggs1983
03 Aug 11, 07:46
he might want to join, he might not.

I guess we will not know unmtil after 31st august.

The only thing that makes me think he isn't coming is the fact we could have bought it him when he left real madrid
but we didn't and no hes more expensive we are interested...... just don't see it.

b4h4mooth
03 Aug 11, 07:50
IF Moratti dare to sell Ibra and Ronaldo in the past, trust me selling WES for MM is piece of cake. Wesley go or not, just trust MM. Moratti know the best for Inter. Forza Moratti !

Hasan
03 Aug 11, 08:02
If he really leaves, I hope that City will get him. They can offer better players and they can offer more money.

(Tevez + 27 milions) + (Ibra +46 milions) = 83 milions + http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7868/etootevez.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/etootevez.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

cloudq
03 Aug 11, 08:03
we had a gentleman's agreement with ibra that if barca came, we would sell.

ibra didn't publicly say anything to jeopardise inter's bargaining power and we sold him according to his wishes: 40mil + eto'o

sneijder hasnt said anything to compromise our bargaining position. for all intents and purposes, sneijder still loves being an inter player and would love to continue to play for inter.

DARi0
03 Aug 11, 08:33

Il answer both

What do you mean last chance? LOL he's fucking 27 years old, basicly the beginning of the best period in his career and the PEAK age (27-29) for most midfielders, since they matured in every aspect of the game.

I'm sure other EPL teams would love to have him, especially Man City - who can afford to pay more for him. Besides, we can always sell him next year for at least 40m if we want to cash in. It's not like he's 31.

He doesn't say that because if a HUGE offer comes in [like the Ibrahimovic deal], INTER will sell. Why would he wanna look like a fool/liar then? ;)

Giggs1983
03 Aug 11, 08:39
Why are you getting so worked up?

It's only my opinion, just because it isn't the same as yours doesn't mean im wrong. Hes a great player
and would do wonders at any club.

According to the united fans on the forums he is practically a manchester united player, although nothing is concrete as of yet.

rockball
03 Aug 11, 09:03
I know Moratti has stated that we need midfielders and a new project in midfield. But I hope he really understands how crucial it is for us. If Sneijder leaves, which is looking more and more likely; we need at least 2 midfielders - a 2-way midfielder or CM and an AM.

Handoyo
03 Aug 11, 09:34
We need Jesus Christ himself to play if Sneijder leaves

DIN011
03 Aug 11, 09:46
We need Jesus Christ himself to play if Sneijder leaves
They can always sign me on a free transfer.

da GAUWD! :slick:

DARi0
03 Aug 11, 11:00
(Ibra +46 milions)

40mil + eto'o

People, where do you get these sums from!? Get your facts str8 for once & for all!
For Ibrahimovic, Barcelona payed €49,5m Euro in cash + Eto'o's full ownership.
That because the original €46m Euro + Eto'o + Alexander Hleb on loan (with option to buy for €10m) collapsed, because Hleb refused the loan move.

SO ALL THIS SNEIJDER SAGA IS THANKS TO HLEB!!!! :pokerface:

---------- Post added at 14:00 ---------- Previous post was at 13:43 ----------

We just can't sell him for under 40m€ in a market where Sanchez gets you 40m€ and Pastore gets you 43m€.

...or Balotelli for 30m or Torres for 65 or Carroll for I don't even care how much!

Wednesday 3 August, 2011
Inter want Sneijder to stay

Inter have made it clear that they want Manchester United target Wesley Sneijder to remain at San Siro.

The Dutchman’s future is in some serous doubt as he continues to be linked with the Old Trafford outfit.

“Is he leaving? Yes, for training…” smiled Inter director Ernesto Paolillo. “Joking aside, Sneijder is an integral part of our squad.

“A lot of what you read in the newspapers about this situation doesn’t correspond with reality,” the official added.

“When it comes to Sneijder, it is our full intention that he stay here with us.”

United are apparently ready to offer around £30m for the former Real Madrid man who arrived at Inter in 2009.

Sneijder has been tested in a central midfield role by new Inter boss Gian Piero Gasperini in his 3-4-3 system.

and for the ManU fans: if you want the lad, skip the drama & pay the price.