PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Giggs1983
03 Aug 11, 12:09
Price has been agreed.

Its the wages thats the issue.

Even though Nike have said they are willing to pay the diference in wages.

Everyone is expecting to see more movement after your game with AC

monster09
03 Aug 11, 12:14
Price has been agreed.

Where did you read that part, about Nike agreed to pay the difference in wages?

Ed.
03 Aug 11, 12:20
Price has been agreed.

So, what's the price then? Nike willing to pay? Why would they do that though? At Inter, Wes is nike rep also. Wes to Man u is more to man u advantage than Nike.

Alessandro
03 Aug 11, 12:27
Price has been agreed.

I honestly hope I can eventually use this post to completely own you... Nike pay the wage difference? Omg... :palm:

Cris
03 Aug 11, 12:37
As do I hope you can too Sandro. Why would Nike pay the differance it just doesn't make sense, Wes is a Nike model for Inter!

Really, really clutching at straws.

Giggs1983
03 Aug 11, 12:44
just google it.

They did the same thing with Beckham and Ronaldo. If its in their best interest then why would Nike not want to force the deal through. United has more fans world wide, especially in the east, Nike would want to tap into that and with sneidjer they could.

After he plays for Inter vs Ac he will be a united player.

In all seriousness, what are you guys gonna say if he actually does sign?

Cris
03 Aug 11, 12:53
just google it.

They did the same thing with Beckham and Ronaldo. If its in their best interest then why would Nike not want to force the deal through. United has more fans world wide, especially in the east, Nike would want to tap into that and with sneidjer they could.

What is there to say? He is the creative force in our midfield, the engine for the Inter machine.

We would need a hell of a replacement. It's not like we can say kthnxbie!!! Unless Moratti has finally cracked Messi ;) :palm:

Stefan
03 Aug 11, 12:55
Lol at those nike stories. Heard that bs before when linking the likes of ronaldinho to inter,ect. Never been proven true. Its a classical media bs story.

Wes may sign for man utd but Nike will not be footing the bill or part of it.

skeet
03 Aug 11, 13:01
how does the nike story make any kind of sense? he already plays for a nike sponsored team and last time i checked man u shirts aren't more expensive than inter shirts

it would make much more sense if they payed for someone that is playing for addidas, but even then they would need to sell a fucking fuck load of shirts to cover the MILLIONS they spend on the transfer

monster09
03 Aug 11, 13:11
If we sign, we will pay the wages not the fucking Nike. How does it make any sense and how can anyone believe that bs. Also with FFP kicking in UEFA will throw shit on us if anything remotely close happens. Why will any third party pay our player wages (If we sign that is)..

Adriano@10
03 Aug 11, 13:22
LOL really some manu fans are fucking brain washed by the british tabloids. I mean nike paying he s wages to make him move from one nike team to another as if nike was simply throwing around money for the fun of it. Also then u come and back it up by saying it already happend in the ronaldo and becks transfer to madrid which simply has to be bullshit coz there is no way that nike paid so that two wc players go join a team that is sponsored by addidas.
Another thing can any of these manu fan boys explain to me what wes is still doing here training with inter if we have already an agreed transfer fee and wes want s to leave plus even nike is helping this deal to go through?

Ed.
03 Aug 11, 13:25
just google it.

you are saying that everything in google is correct?

If nike thinks sneijder is a big star, no matter he plays he is gonna do big for nike. the analogy that nike needs sneijder to be in man u to boost their brand doesn't make sense at all. If it was true, Cristiano Ronaldo will never move to Real Madrid. Real Madrid is sponsored by Adidas, Nike's biggest rival.

If he is gonna be united player. he would not play in super coppa bcs it will disrupt Gasperini's plan. If he does go, we're gonna say thanks to him and wish him a good luck. He will be one of inter legend no matter what happens. He ain't Ibarbitch.

Ed.
03 Aug 11, 13:26
just google it.

you are saying that everything in google is correct?

If nike thinks sneijder is a big star, no matter he plays he is gonna do big for nike. the analogy that nike needs sneijder to be in man u to boost their brand doesn't make sense at all. If it was true, Cristiano Ronaldo will never move to Real Madrid. Real Madrid is sponsored by Adidas, Nike's biggest rival.

If he is gonna be united player. he would not play in super coppa bcs it will disrupt Gasperini's plan. If he does go, we're gonna say thanks to him and wish him a good luck. He will be one of inter legend no matter what happens. He ain't Ibarbitch.

Forza ragazzi
03 Aug 11, 13:29
Why would Nike get involved in transfers? Clubs must surely become skeptical about Nike if Nike starts getting involved in who plays where.

Suneet
03 Aug 11, 13:36
Nike was going to help us get Ronaldinho.
A few days later, Bbilan signed him, and they are sponsored by Adidas.

2nd point. Wesley Sneijder is already a Nike guy, its his younger brother than has signed with Nike.
The only reason he will sign with Man United or Man City is when Inter get a super bid. He's happy to stay here, but he would also be happy at Man United. Its not that he's crying to go there.

Ed.
03 Aug 11, 13:40
Why would Nike get involved in transfers? Clubs must surely become skeptical about Nike if Nike starts getting involved in who plays where.

Because the club who wants to buy the player is so cheap in spending so they only buy a big player if uncle nike gives the club a sum.

DwightForlan1921i999
03 Aug 11, 13:44
You're missing the point...

We couldn't pay Wesley what he's on now, so he'd have to agree to less wages BUT he'd be more marketable with Nike as a Man U player (we're a bigger and more marketable global brand - no offence) so he could earn more from them than he currently does (which would make up for the drop in salary he'd take)

it's not "Nike paying the difference" literally, but that's how it would work out...

Besnik
03 Aug 11, 13:49

We couldn't pay Wesley what he's on now, so he'd have to agree to less wages BUT he'd be more marketable with Nike as a Man U player (we're a bigger and more marketable global brand - no offence) so he could earn more from them than he currently does (which would make up for the drop in salary he'd take)

it's not "Nike paying the difference" literally, but that's how it would work out...

Jackshit.

Seriously, I wish Moratti would come with a statement: Give us 60m at least or GTFO. lol :D

Ed.
03 Aug 11, 13:52

So, now it is not Nike wants Wesley to move to Man Utd? Instead, Man U offers a probability of higher contract from Nike to Wesley to pursue his move? Why would Nike pay Wesley more expensive in Man U while they can pay him at lower price at Inter? It's the same Wesley Sneijder. When Wesley Sneijder name is behind the red jersey, it will give more advantage to the club than Nike.

Principe
03 Aug 11, 13:55

No player in his right mind takes a wage cut at 27. Also the money he'd get from Nike would be given to him whether or not he gets the wage cut so his best option would be to refuse one as it would offer him more money.

Giggs1983
03 Aug 11, 14:03
He wont be taking a pay cut, he will get bonuses etc to even it out so he is getting the same overall.

If he stays at inter , hes happy

If he goes to united, hes happy.

Doesn't that bother you that a player who is so loyal is saying he would be happy wostay or go.

Slag us off all you want, hes coming to OT.

In regards to the nike sponsor, ofcourse nike would make more money if he was a united player, since more people
buy united shirts then inter. Dont be so narrow minded.

Principe
03 Aug 11, 14:14
He wont be taking a pay cut, he will get bonuses etc to even it out so he is getting the same overall.

Basic salary is what he's sure to get. Bonuses means it's circumstantial, in an organization employees seldom accept a cut in their basic salary and increase in bonuses unless it's a significant increase. If he would be getting the same as a package that has more emphasis on bonuses logically he won't accept.

DwightForlan1921i999
03 Aug 11, 14:16
Basic salary is what he's sure to get. Bonuses means it's circumstantial, in an organization employees seldom accept a cut in their basic salary and increase in bonuses unless it's a significant increase. If he would be getting the same as a package that has more emphasis on bonuses logically he won't accept.

but he will accept knowing he'll get more money from Nike

Stefan
03 Aug 11, 14:19

Doesn't that bother you that a player who is so loyal is saying he would be happy wostay or go.

No most of us knows players come and players go. Wes is a great player but he is not a zanetti type, the chances of him staying at inter till the end of his career was always 0%.

Giggs1983
03 Aug 11, 14:23
No most of us knows players come and players go. Wes is a great player but he is not a zanetti type, the chances of him staying at inter till the end of his career was always 0%.

so why are you all so adamant he won't come to united?

Adriano@10
03 Aug 11, 14:29

Coz the price is reported to be 40 fucking mio in a market where pastore and Sanchez are sold for almost that sum we should not even think of selling wes for that amount i could understand him beeing sold for 50+ mio, but it would be the dumbest thing we have done in a loong time to get rid of wes for just 40 mio.

Plus all the serious rumors about him going there are from english tabloids who are experts in writing bs

Stefan
03 Aug 11, 14:35

No we just don't believe he will go for the price being quoted. He may go but imho it will be for a higher price.

Nyall
03 Aug 11, 14:56
wow, generalising, calling me an asshole and wishing me death in one sentence, really classy and not hypocritical whatsoever...

I'm not here to argue, I'd only be banned as it's made clear when signing up

If I didn't mean it I wouldn't have posted it, I'm not a bullshitter I post what I feel, I don't want or need to fool you, I was simply posting my thoughts, I'm sorry if you don't believe me but frankly it doesn't bother me.
No I do not want you to die. However, to my death I will hate you and you club, in a footballing sense. Some of my best friends are United and Barcelona fans, and I love them in every other aspects in life but football, where we become enemies.

Big Willy
03 Aug 11, 15:04
Some of ManU fans here are fucking annoying! Damn... Posting shit everywhere.

DIN011
03 Aug 11, 15:08
Damn... Posting shit everywhere.
Tbf tho, I do the same.

Do you hate me too?

Stefan
03 Aug 11, 15:13
Tbf tho, I do the same.

Do you hate me too?

Your the dumb uncle that everyone forgives because you are our dumb uncle...

Big Willy
03 Aug 11, 15:14
Tbf tho, I do the same.

Do you hate me too?

Yes I do

:troll: I'm kidding pollo loco :lol: love ya

Handoyo
03 Aug 11, 16:45
Your the dumb uncle that everyone forgives because you are our dumb uncle...
http://i.cdn.hbo.com/assets/images/series/the-sopranos/character/junior-soprano-160.jpg

Forza ragazzi
03 Aug 11, 17:09

There is absolutely nothing at this point that indicates anyone can be sure he will join United. The English tabloids have been talking about a done deal for several weeks and Sneijder is still at Inter. You can't trust what the tabloids say. Italian sources have cited the tabloids, but have pretty much seemed surprised everytime. Italian media is not off the radar for so many weeks.

As I said earlier, Italian transfer experts contradict each other every day on the topic. Some say he will go, some say he will stay, some say the negotiations failed, others say they were never initiated, others again say they are ongoing. If something is true, the experts usually agree, so as of now, there is nothing. All statements from experts in this matter are actually their own beliefs, so the statements are not worth anything. United have been talking about Sneijder, but neither Sneijder nor Inter have said much.

I admit that there might be struck a deal after Supercoppa, but as of now, there is none. Of that you can be absolutely sure. What you believe will happen, is a whole different matter. And be assured, Sneijder will not go for less 35m Euros. Imo, Inter should get at least 45 for him, but that is my opinion and nothing else.

A.l.i
03 Aug 11, 19:22
This saga is just = :palm:

v32
03 Aug 11, 19:37
if united wants snejder then they need to pay up, i don't know why united fan think that inter have the need to sell our most prized star for a mere 35 mil. will they give roony away for that amount? last time united did the samething, they sold ronaldo for 91 mil. so bring 60+ mil or fuck off. it's not that hard to understand.

Rimpel
03 Aug 11, 20:30
We won't sell him unless we get a really, really good offer, something similar to the offer we got for zlatan. Hopefully the club is aiming for this.

CafeCordoba
03 Aug 11, 20:53
Paolillo, what are the chances of Wesley Sneijder's departure being announced after the derby in Beijing?

"As things stand at the moment there is no chance of that happening, despite what you might read in the papers. There are no negotiations underway to sell Sneijder. He is a key part of our club."

In England they are saying the opposite is true...

"Well actually I read a statement made by Manchester United chief executive David Gill in which he said something very different."

But if there were negotiations and if Sneijder did leave in the end, are Inter considering dipping into the market to buy a replacement?

"If there are steps to be taken, you take them one at a time, otherwise you run the risk of tripping up. And at the moment no steps need taking so we certainly aren't thinking about any replacements. If and this goes for Sneijder as it does for any other player we were to receive an offer that we simply couldn't refuse, then and only then would we think about replacements. But, I repeat, there are no negotiations at the moment so we aren't thinking about how to change anything at all."

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37040&L=en

nerazzurri4life
03 Aug 11, 20:59
manU fans talking about nike $$, player wants manU, Inter needs the money, 35mil is right for such an "old" player e.t.c. in

rsz85
03 Aug 11, 21:26
Great news from Paolillo. Thanks GOD!

so the daily mirror-romour from yesterday was a BIG BS, which was taken up by whole European media

CafeCordoba
03 Aug 11, 21:36
Exactly. I believe Paolillo. The transfer would have gone through already if the offer we can't refuse had arrived.

Cantona
03 Aug 11, 21:37
Regardless of whether Sneijder stays or goes all you Inter fans need to keep your heads up and remember no one player is bigger than the club.

Every year or two we have someone leave Old Trafford e.g. Cantona, Keane, Beckham, Ronaldo, Scholes, etc and people always think its all doom and gloom. But when a player leaves, no matter how good, someone else will always step up. When we lost Ronaldo, even though we knew it would happen it was devastating for us fans, but we've done alright since he's gone.

IF Sneijder goes (who knows), don't worry as MM will have something planned for it... :)

rfU
03 Aug 11, 21:45
Every year or two we have someone leave Old Trafford e.g. Cantona, Keane, Beckham, Ronaldo, Scholes, etc and people always think its all doom and gloom. But when a player leaves, no matter how good, someone else will always step up. When we lost Ronaldo, even though we knew it would happen it was devastating for us fans, but we've done alright since he's gone.

IF Sneijder goes (who knows), don't worry as MM will have something planned for it... :)

:depress:

cloudq
04 Aug 11, 00:05
Regardless of whether Sneijder stays or goes all you Inter fans need to keep your heads up and remember no one player is bigger than the club.

then pony up the cash.

the pain will be subdued for 60+ mil euros. but only heightened and inflammed if its <40mil euros

Lionheart
04 Aug 11, 00:19
It couldn't have been said better than this:

:star: :star: :star:

We just can't sell him for under 40m€ in a market where Sanchez gets you 40m€ and Pastore gets you 43m€. It would be a huge image loss for Inter, Inter brand would get hurt with that kind of sale. Sneijder is considered one of the best players in the world and he has a marketing value as Nike model. To sell this kind of star and not replace him adequatly would hurt Inter marketting, I'm sure of that.

That's why the compensation would have to be big and apparently Man Utd is not ready to pay what Inter ask, otherwise the deal would have gone through already.

I'm okay to selling Sneijder for the right price, but under 40m€ is not a right price.

Not only isn't he one of the best midfielders around, more important he is a poster boy. He shits money. Fuck 40 mill.!!! I'm saying anything less than 50-55 mill. is ridiculous.

Jerry
04 Aug 11, 00:44
Man, this thing isn't going away. It is pretty funny how cyclical the posts in this thread are though.

disait
04 Aug 11, 01:29

Is this supossed to make us feel better? Thats a crappy argument.
If Sneijder leaves i'll be mad!
We need another midfielder, not sell the best we got!!

Choppin Onions
04 Aug 11, 01:47

If those plans include bringing Palacio and Gago as the replacements, people around here are gonna shit a brick. And for good reason.

Anyways the price-tag won't be anything less than Pastore was sold for as already mentioned. If he is, Branca and Moratti should be bitch slapped.

king_elnino
04 Aug 11, 02:44
lock this thread .. coz everyone is paranoid :troll:

Bill
04 Aug 11, 02:55
Wes looks like one bad mother fucker in a suit.

b4h4mooth
04 Aug 11, 03:40
---------- Post added at 09:37 ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 ----------

[/COLOR]

Dont need ur pitty , GTFO

---------- Post added at 09:38 ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 ----------

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41793_12060065367_7095_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:40 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

Slag us off all you want, hes coming to OT.

In regards to the nike sponsor, ofcourse nike would make more money if he was a united player, since more people
buy united shirts then inter. Dont be so narrow minded.

http://eater.com/uploads/hells-kitchen-shouty-gordon-ramsay.jpg

CUT THE BULL SHIT AND GTFO

LAST THING

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_d_q35Mx2YSY/TOmMdOk4w8I/AAAAAAAAApg/rvLRCWpf58s/s1600/ramsay-gordon.jpg

ALL MAN UR Fans GTFO !

except monster 09

Syn
04 Aug 11, 05:31
Fergie's reaction for the reporter Bob Cass who leaked transfer information about United and Wesley Sneijder. His newspaper wrote that Sneijder should accept the contract conditions from United if he wants to be their player. ( Fergie denied that )
Just to notice that Bob Cass and Fergie were good friends and had good relations before this outburst.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwIpFPIB-ek&feature=player_embedded

king_elnino
04 Aug 11, 06:18
i can't hear it clearly. can someone write it ?

tanx before

Hasan
04 Aug 11, 06:22

We're not Manchester and we don't have Alex Ferguson. Actually after Mou, Sneijder is our Ferguson on the field. Without him our game is 40% slower and we aren't direct.

This decade in footbal world are limited on some positions and playmaker is one of them. Very few worldclass players on that position. And we finally have one, after 20 years. I wouldn't sell him for 50 milions.

DARi0
04 Aug 11, 07:11
Price has been agreed.

http://rlv.zcache.com/o_rly_ascii_owl_tshirt-p235857452170080043q6vb_400.jpg

You need to change your source of information. :palm:

We couldn't pay Wesley what he's on now, so he'd have to agree to less wages
poor club :yao: so what you do with all that marketing money and income?

So let's conclude on this: you can't afford the asking price, you can't afford his wage [LOL] but you're still hyper-optimistic that Sneijder will somehow play for your club.

Boy that British media really brainwashed you guys.

Hasan
04 Aug 11, 08:33
British people: :D

aIrCFrFpHvw

---------- Post added at 07:33 ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 ----------

British people in reallity:

npqzBtJ2Gco

I4E
04 Aug 11, 08:49
British people: :D

aIrCFrFpHvw

---------- Post added at 07:33 ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 ----------

British people in reallity:

npqzBtJ2Gco

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA GOLD

Sokrates
04 Aug 11, 08:57
01 september 2011
Marco Branca
"The greatest coup was to hold Sneijder"

You will see, he doesn't go anywhere. ManU offers not enough money and Inter don't sell him for peanuts.
It is the same story as with Maicon last year.

Giggs1983
04 Aug 11, 09:38
one day

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/rhodod/sneidjer.jpg

b4h4mooth
04 Aug 11, 09:40
in ur dream

Ed.
04 Aug 11, 09:44
I would actually see him in that jersey. But I want the exact one with the same number he is attached there. We'll see how wayne will whine.

dynasty27
04 Aug 11, 09:51
Really? You want Rodney Sneijder to play in red? G'head.

Ed.
04 Aug 11, 09:52
Really? You want Rodney Sneijder to play in red? G'head.

:yao: good point. But, I think it is Jeffrey, not Rodney.

Giggs1983
04 Aug 11, 10:21
come on guys,

cheer up, how else do we get past this boredom.

snake
04 Aug 11, 10:22
come on guys,

cheer up, how else do we get past this boredom.

Porn

Ed.
04 Aug 11, 10:24
Live Porn

Fixed.

Giggs1983
04 Aug 11, 10:31
im at work.... porn isn't an option

CafeCordoba
04 Aug 11, 11:40
For fuck sake what a crap this thread has turned into. From now on all the posters of the stupid pictures will get an infraction.

And stop the one-liners which has nothing to do with the off-topic. If you want to chat, use the chat option in the forum main page.

monster09
04 Aug 11, 11:51
Its better to delete all the unwanted stuff.. Anyone who logs into forum to check the latest info has to go back few pages reading all the crap..

Stefan
04 Aug 11, 12:20
Corriere is usually full of crap but I hope they are right this time. They say mm values wes at least at the same amount as pastore €43 mil.

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=29828

monster09
04 Aug 11, 12:23
Corriere is usually full of crap but I hope they are right this time. They say mm values wes at least at the same amount as pastore €43 mil.

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=29828

Thats what British papers reported isn't it. 35 Million pounds which is 40 Million Euros. Surely we wont be holding for 3 Million?

If we go by key word At least then its altogether different story.

Ed.
04 Aug 11, 12:29
Thats what British papers reported isn't it. 35 Million pounds which is 40 Million Euros. Surely we wont be holding for 3 Million?

If we go by key word At least then its altogether different story.

Obviously we won't sell lower than Pastore's price tag.

monster09
04 Aug 11, 12:31
Obviously we won't sell lower than Pastore's price tag.

Yeah, but if you sell him for the same price as Pastore's, surely it is less than what many expected here in FIF..?

CafeCordoba
04 Aug 11, 12:37
Yes it is. Moratti should hold the value at 50m€, and then we can negotiate from that point to no less than 45m€. That should be the final level and not a cent less.

Edward
04 Aug 11, 13:25
pastore's wages are less than sneijder. pastore will cost much less over the length of his contract at psg. he also had a better re-sell value

lonewolf19
04 Aug 11, 13:27
We better sign someone with caliber like Fabregas if we do end up letting Sneijder go.
Otherwise :palm:

Cantona
04 Aug 11, 13:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwIpFPIB-ek&feature=player_embedded

i can't hear it clearly. can someone write it ?

tanx before

Sir Alex - What was that fucking quote in newspaper the other day?

Bob Cass - I can show you my copy I sent..you better believe that I can.. I can show...

Sir Alex - You and your paper can fuck off.

SAF was speaking to Bob Cass of the Daily Mail. They are friends in real life, anyway, they were having a chat "off the record" and SAF said that Sneijder has been offered a contract, its up to him whether to take it or leave it. Bob Cass ran the story on his paper and website. They clearly said it was SAF who said it too. After SAF found out and had this outburst, they have changed the online version to say "A United Insider".

So it looks like a contract has been offered.

I'm not too happy about it to be honest. He's not the player we need and I don't see how he could fit in without disrupting the whole balance of the team.

cloudq
04 Aug 11, 13:32
pastore's wages are less than sneijder. pastore will cost much less over the length of his contract at psg. he also had a better re-sell value

not our problem. we're not selling him cheaper because he won't be as easy to resell or retains as much value. thats man u's problem.

Stefan
04 Aug 11, 13:32

Wes is more accomplished player though and has proven he can succeed at the highest level.

We will see but if he goes I will be disappointed with anything less then €45 million.

disait
04 Aug 11, 13:33

Yeah, but why should we care about that?
Sneijder will get that money and we don't!
And for real, who's gonna buy Pastore for like 65 milion(cause surely PSG want to sell him with a profit)?
And the even bigger question; why does Sneijder need to have resell value, you surely ain't planning to sell him if you get him.

nerazzurri4life
04 Aug 11, 13:34

pastore has resale value? :palm:
unless pastore becomes a goal/assist machine like messi or ronaldo (HIGHLY improbable), no way is he going to be sold for more than 43mil.

Please also remember, he is also now in FRENCH LEAGUE. Which means that regardless of how he performs, it'll still be in the FRENCH LEAGUE....lol

the last player that left the french league for a top 4 league and cost 40+ mil was.........

Doffy
04 Aug 11, 13:39
nasri should be pretty easy to get to. we need a winger but mata is to expensive and i think elia could be just what we need. he is not the best but certainly a decent option for our wing.

______Pazzini__________
___Eto'o_______Elia____
_______Nasri__________
__Cambiasso_Banega___

nasri = 15 mil
banega = 15 mil
elia = 12 mil

and oh yea fuck gasp his 343! 4213 ftw...

CafeCordoba
04 Aug 11, 13:44

Haha, what the fuck this has got to do with the reality now? Why clubs are buying players? Why top clubs are buying players? To have player get less wage and have resale value in the future? No. They get players to perform for the club.

Sneijder will guaranteed perform for the club, Pastore will perhaps one day perform for the club at the same level as Sneijder. In Pastore you pay for the young age and the potential and the current level which is not world class. In Sneijder you pay the absolute top performances you will get from him right now and in the coming 3-5 seasons.

It's completely ridiculous to try to argue that Pastore should cost more than Sneijder only because he is younger and has potential (which leads to resale value if potential is reached). Sneijder is here right now, he gives you the class performance right now. That is what you pay for if you want him.

Edward
04 Aug 11, 14:30
Haha, what the fuck this has got to do with the reality now? Why clubs are buying players? Why top clubs are buying players? To have player get less wage and have resale value in the future? No. They get players to perform for the club.

Sneijder will guaranteed perform for the club, Pastore will perhaps one day perform for the club at the same level as Sneijder. In Pastore you pay for the young age and the potential and the current level which is not world class. In Sneijder you pay the absolute top performances you will get from him right now and in the coming 3-5 seasons.

no you don't understand at all. i was saying it's acceptable that pastore's transfer fee is higher, because his wages are much lower than sneijders. over the course of his contract he will cost psg less than sneijder will cost man utd. he will cost psg less money even with a higher initial transfer fee.

It's completely ridiculous to try to argue that Pastore should cost more than Sneijder only because he is younger and has potential

and i'll ignore that quote as i never once said that's "only" why he could cost more, and you just rambled on about nothing i said tbh

and to the people who say it's not our problem? ofc it's our problem. if we hadn't of given him such a large wage in the first place we could have a higher transfer fee from man utd because they wouldn't have to spend so much on his wages

disait
04 Aug 11, 14:42
and to the people who say it's not our problem? ofc it's our problem. if we hadn't of given him such a large wage in the first place we could have a higher transfer fee from man utd because they wouldn't have to spend so much on his wages

But thats not our problem!
What you're saying right now is that we should lower his fee(or just dont ask for a big transfer fee) just because some other club have to pay him big wages?
Thats is definitely your problem! Did Madrid said that when you sold them Cr7? No, they Didn't.

Edward
04 Aug 11, 14:59
so apparently when we give people like muntari, rivas, suazo, chivu, pandev all high wages so they never want to move from us it's our problem and our management being stupid

but when we give sneijder a big wage and a team can't afford the transfer fee we want because of his high wages it's not our fault?... you have to admit we are a bit to blame at least

i think we flirted too much to have the "take it or leave it" attitude about his price. if you don't want to sell a player for lower than your valuation you do what Zamparini would have done and say "Sneijder costs 120m take it or leave it". you don't say crap stuff like "well the market is long, but wes is an inter player" and stuff that we did

cloudq
04 Aug 11, 15:17
so apparently when we give people like muntari, rivas, suazo, chivu, pandev all high wages so they never want to move from us it's our problem and our management being stupid

yes we're stupid for paying them too much and they don't want to move.

but when we give sneijder a big wage and a team can't afford the transfer fee we want because of his high wages it's not our fault?... you have to admit we are a bit to blame at least

this is entirely different to chivu, muntari, pandev etc...

this isn't our problem. this is man u's problem for being unable to raise enough funds to pay us (properly) and sneijder.

sneijder would still be demanding 230k pounds from man u. regardless of whether we were paying him 200k pw or 200 dollars a week. sneijder wants 230k pw because he wants to be paid the same amount as rooney because sneijder believes he's as good (if not better) than rooney. not because we're already paying sneijder a king's ransom

there's nothing man u can do to lower those demands.

and inter would still demand 45+mil for sneijder because we have sneijder under contract until 2015

i think we flirted too much to have the "take it or leave it" attitude about his price. if you don't want to sell a player for lower than your valuation you do what Zamparini would have done and say "Sneijder costs 120m take it or leave it". you don't say crap stuff like "well the market is long, but wes is an inter player" and stuff that we did

that's not moratti's style. there's a reason everyone calls him the perfect gentleman and its because he doesn't act like zamparini and leaks everything to the media like an 80yo with bladder weakness

vitomins
04 Aug 11, 18:55
the last player that left the french league for a top 4 league and cost 40+ mil was.........

Benzema was probably the closest at 30m...

Inter<3
04 Aug 11, 18:59
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2274596953312&oid=104674546254750&comments

Are you flattered to be linked with Man Urinated ?

I'm NOT *vanish*

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK UTD SCUM !!!!!

Suneet
04 Aug 11, 19:37
hahah. Im not sure he meant it, but if any Man Utd. fan comes up and starts talking about Wes, I command you guys to quote this post.

NeonBlade
04 Aug 11, 19:48
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2274596953312&oid=104674546254750&comments

I'm NOT *vanish*

BADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Just one more month and then we'll be rid of this nonsense even if he stays or goes, atleast this circus will end.

Master Inter
04 Aug 11, 20:04
Perfect Picture for this Thread
http://inter.theoffside.com/files/2010/08/0002-133887.jpg

I4E
04 Aug 11, 20:43

I'm NOT *vanish*

Great post. goes to show that Wes will go if he is sold !!!!, if not he's happy to stay. MU won't pay the huge some that Inter would request. And therefore he stays !

Forza ragazzi
04 Aug 11, 21:40
Perfect. It's either 40-50m and 230k to Sneijder or nothing.

Sneijder is not in a rush for anything.

CafeCordoba
04 Aug 11, 22:41
It's funny how people interpret these comments/interviews/situations completely different. In Man Utd forum that interview has been interpreted that Sneijder just wants to get the hell out so that he doesn't have to have that conversation about a move to United.

We can't draw any conclusions from these things for real.

NeonBlade
04 Aug 11, 22:45
Champions League winner. Midfielder of the year in Europe 2009/2010. World Cup runner up with top assists and goals.

Wesley is worth atleast 75 million Euro and not a cent less!

If any ManUre supporter doesn't understand this, they can reach in the dust bin and lick their Mothers used pads God damnit, don't come to us with any bullshit about 30 or 40 million!

Ed.
05 Aug 11, 02:44
Wesley Sneijder:

"My team-mates are preparing for this match in the best possible way and I can see this when they train. Our relationship with Gasperini is clear and we know what he wants from us. There has been a lot of talk about the three or four-man defence, but the formation isn't so important. Our ability to adapt is our secret weapon, as well as the fact that we have so many important players who can play in different roles."

Alessandro
05 Aug 11, 03:58
Wesley Sneijder:

"My team-mates are preparing for this match in the best possible way and I can see this when they train. Our relationship with Gasperini is clear and we know what he wants from us. There has been a lot of talk about the three or four-man defence, but the formation isn't so important. Our ability to adapt is our secret weapon, as well as the fact that we have so many important players who can play in different roles."

OMG, OMG! He so wants to go to Man United.... This interview is proof!!!

:palm:

Ed.
05 Aug 11, 04:05
OMG, OMG! He so wants to go to Man United.... This interview is proof!!!

:palm:

:yao:

Giggs1983
05 Aug 11, 09:11
that video ferguson told that reporter to F off, why would he even bother having a go at him like
that if sneidjer wasn't coming?

He was extremely peeved off that the reporter could ruin the chances of sneidjer coming.

I think he will join, and if he doesn;t all the best to him as i still think hes world class.

Not worth 75 million though.....

DIN011
05 Aug 11, 09:25
that video ferguson told that reporter to F off, why would he even bother having a go at him like
that if sneidjer wasn't coming?

He was extremely peeved off that the reporter could ruin the chances of sneidjer coming.

I think he will join, and if he doesn;t all the best to him as i still think hes world class.

Not worth 75 million though.....

Maybe he was pissed because they made up the story?

Giggs1983
05 Aug 11, 09:34
Maybe he was pissed because they made up the story?

they make up stories everyday, and you don't see him gettign annoyed.

I think because it could have ruined any developments he got really annoyed.

b4h4mooth
05 Aug 11, 09:35
http://klimg.com/bola.net/library/p/sneijder-inter-it.jpg

monster09
05 Aug 11, 09:36

Fergie got pissed off as the one who reported was Fergie's friend..

b4h4mooth
05 Aug 11, 09:59
Paolilo get ask again about sneijder :

Inevitable issues touching once again the market, particularly the future of Wesley Sneijder: "I've said and I repeat, this is only spoken in the newspapers, do not talk about us. It is an integral part of our team and there ' is no negotiation. If an offer were to come indispensable? Even I've already said but I repeat, if it came - and applies to Sneijder, but also for any other player - at absolutely no rejectable offer, only at that moment think about what to do. But, I repeat, there is no negotiation. "

Clearly there is no negotiation now, and clearly Paolilo ask Manur 45-50(no rejectable offer) for Wes, which i doubt Manur can achieve that.

Handoyo
05 Aug 11, 10:37
http://klimg.com/bola.net/library/p/sneijder-inter-it.jpg
wtf is that red and black shit doing there

Maslany
05 Aug 11, 10:39
wtf is that red and black shit doing thereMaybe it's his manchester shirt :yao:

dynasty27
05 Aug 11, 12:15
Clearly there is no negotiation now, and clearly Paolilo ask Manur 45-50(no rejectable offer) for Wes, which i doubt Manur can achieve that.Where do you get all these factual numbers? Even weak sources avoid to enter estimate-guesstimate acceptance limits.

I4E
05 Aug 11, 13:21
Where do you get all these factual numbers? Even weak sources avoid to enter estimate-guesstimate acceptance limits.

I agree, at no point has any official figures been released by either MU or Inter. All these numbers thrown around 35m, 40m or 45m have been pure speculation by Tabloids. The only time we will know of any figures is if Wes is sold and it is announced !

Everyone in this forum has just provided speculative numbers, there is nothing wrong with that because we simply provide opinions determined by other player purchases. I would love to think that Wes is valued at 50m - 60m euro by Inter, because then MU would not pursue him. MU's market history shows that they simply do not spend big on players !

disait
05 Aug 11, 13:40

Didn't they 'Quote' him?
Using words that he probarly didn't even say!?

Ed.
05 Aug 11, 13:55

Oh that's the shirt he uses to wipe his ass.

Vintage
05 Aug 11, 14:29

Looks like Capt. Picard was in our dressing room :troll:

http://furiousfanboys.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/picard.jpg

Ed.
05 Aug 11, 15:03
Looks like Capt. Picard was in our dressing room :troll:

http://furiousfanboys.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/picard.jpg

Perhaps Capt Picard = Wesley Sneijder?

The777
05 Aug 11, 15:15
And soon Wes the Picard will do this to our new 3-4-3:

http://www.ghosttheory.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/facepalm.jpg

A.l.i
05 Aug 11, 21:03
Hopeful that Wes will finally play in his advanced role tomorrow in a 3-5-1-1/3-5-2.

Inter<3
05 Aug 11, 23:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqoxPFZ0nWk&feature=player_embedded

Just curious , when is this promo made :P ?

I liked Sneijder's words ....makes me feel 'safe' :D

DwightForlan1921i999
06 Aug 11, 01:25
When is Inter's next game after the supercoppa?

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
06 Aug 11, 01:36
Alright people, I wasn't too worried about Wesley, coz I was positive he'll be here (still am as a matter of fact); but with that "apparent" bust-up with Eto'o picking up momentum, I am starting to worry now!

DwightForlan1921i999
06 Aug 11, 01:39
What apparent "bust up" with Eto'o? any links?

Bill
06 Aug 11, 01:40
What bust up?

NeonBlade
06 Aug 11, 02:10
What bust up?

Apparently Eto'o ( as are many here ) is having grave concerns over the tactics, formation and utilisation of himself and other squad mates. It looks like Eto'o is being asked to defend again more than he would like to, as the wing backs slot in to make a back 5 on defense, Assperini wants Eto'o to drop deep into that slot for cover....which Eto'o knows will eat away at his goal tally........

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
06 Aug 11, 02:56
Apparently Eto'o ( as are many here ) is having grave concerns over the tactics, formation and utilisation of himself and other squad mates. It looks like Eto'o is being asked to defend again more than he would like to, as the wing backs slot in to make a back 5 on defense, Assperini wants Eto'o to drop deep into that slot for cover....which Eto'o knows will eat away at his goal tally........

That too...what I was referring to was the exchange they had at the airport. Apparently (per French media) Wesley questioned why Eto'o was travelling 1st class while the rest of the squad wasn't. At 1st i thought it was a "light hearted", amusing xchange, but French media is making it sound like it wasn't exactly a friendly exchange.

Bill
06 Aug 11, 03:04
LOL you guys are too much

Sid
06 Aug 11, 03:19
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/150093.jpg

Ed.
06 Aug 11, 03:34

Eto'o has denied to have any bust up or whatever with Gasperini. He discussed the tactics with Gasperini in Pinzolo and that was it. Eto'o said it is normal for new manager and players to discuss their tactics because they're going to work together. Media blows it to sell their papers. I have said many times, Inter will attract lots of media attention because we're now a big force in Europe after our treble. Media wouldn't touch Barca and Man U bcs there is nothing to talk about them. Inter is now the best for them to talk rubbish. I still remember how rubbish the media was prior to transfer window.

---------- Post added at 03:34 ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 ----------

That too...what I was referring to was the exchange they had at the airport. Apparently (per French media) Wesley questioned why Eto'o was travelling 1st class while the rest of the squad wasn't. At 1st i thought it was a "light hearted", amusing xchange, but French media is making it sound like it wasn't exactly a friendly exchange.

can you provide the link?

NeonBlade
06 Aug 11, 03:52
Eto'o has denied to have any bust up or whatever with Gasperini. He discussed the tactics with Gasperini in Pinzolo and that was it. Eto'o said it is normal for new manager and players to discuss their tactics because they're going to work together. Media blows it to sell their papers. I have said many times, Inter will attract lots of media attention because we're now a big force in Europe after our treble. Media wouldn't touch Barca and Man U bcs there is nothing to talk about them. Inter is now the best for them to talk rubbish. I still remember how rubbish the media was prior to transfer window.

---------- Post added at 03:34 ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 ----------

That is what Eto'o will say, it wasn't a heated bust up, no one was hit. No scuffling was involved, but Eto'o was very animated, agitated and concerned in the tactical direction Assperini is taking the team...and Eto'o admits to such in his interview. Therefore there is no exaggeration from our end as Inter supporters, because everyone as well as Eto'o is and SHOULD be concerned. The media however will thrive on Eto'os animated and passionate discourse....

Ed.
06 Aug 11, 04:14
That is what Eto'o will say, it wasn't a heated bust up, no one was hit. No scuffling was involved, but Eto'o was very animated, agitated and concerned in the tactical direction Assperini is taking the team...and Eto'o admits to such in his interview. Therefore there is no exaggeration from our end as Inter supporters, because everyone as well as Eto'o is and SHOULD be concerned. The media however will thrive on Eto'os animated and passionate discourse....

It's good he is concerned but it is just normal. there is nothing to worry. :offtopic:

Michael
06 Aug 11, 04:17
Breaking news: Gazzetta has reported that it is a DONE deal to send Sneijder to Manchester City for 36 million. I'll keep you guys updated!

I don't know much more details since I haven't read the article but that is on the front page.

Ana Banana
06 Aug 11, 04:19
oh boy.

NeonBlade
06 Aug 11, 04:19
Breaking news: Gazzetta has reported that it is a DONE deal to send Sneijder to Manchester City for 36 million. I'll keep you guys updated!

I don't know much more details since I haven't read the article but that is on the front page.

Please let this be a troll Mike?

snake
06 Aug 11, 04:35

To city? Haven't read the article?

Heres hoping they throw Tevez in that figure..loob

I4E
06 Aug 11, 04:39
I can't find anything that a deal has been confirmed. And why would a deal be announced hours before an important game?

Big Willy
06 Aug 11, 04:40
Michael can you send me the link? I can't find it, thanks!

snake
06 Aug 11, 04:40
I can't find anything that a deal has been confirmed. And why would a deal be announced hours before an important game?

Michael didn't say it will be announced.

It could just have been agreed by all parties. Who knows...

Michael
06 Aug 11, 04:45
There is no link since the article is in an actual paper but here is the screenshot:

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3020/screenshot20110805at821.png

I4E
06 Aug 11, 04:47
Michael didn't say it will be announced.

It could just have been agreed by all parties. Who knows...

If an agreement has been made and it has hit the news stands, then it's as good as an announcement ! I wanna see the source. Cos to tbh this saga is starting to really shit me.

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 13:46 ----------

Can someone please translate the article. From what I can tell it's an ultimatum by man city ?

snake
06 Aug 11, 04:48
Can you translate the headings please.

Michael
06 Aug 11, 04:50
As much as I think GdS is reliable and can be trusted, I still view this one as 50% truth and 50% BS. We'll see.

---------- Post added at 20:50 ---------- Previous post was at 20:48 ----------

Can you translate the headings please.

Wes to City

In Beijing the last of Sneijder (could be translated as the last game of Sneijder)
To Mancini for 36 million.

And on Monday the Russians of Anzhi will return for Eto'o: 30 million to Inter and 20 a year to the player. Will Moratti extend the contract?

I4E
06 Aug 11, 04:53
If Wes leaves, it would be for MU surely ! I doubt Eto would wanna play in Russia.

Michael
06 Aug 11, 04:56
GdS seems pretty sure about this: "For the Dutch it is his last act in this Italian adventure."
Their reputation is on the line if you ask me.

I4E
06 Aug 11, 04:58
GdS seems pretty sure about this: "For the Dutch it is his last act in this Italian adventure."
Their reputation is on the line if you ask me.

There is no such thing as reputation in tabloids. They'll write anything to sell. Anglo tabloids are the worst for it.

K.I.
06 Aug 11, 05:01
lol if he decides to go to City i actually wouldnt be upset since he would have made a dumb decision. But everyone is free to do wahtever so we will see.

Michael
06 Aug 11, 05:05
Gazzetta: City have secured Sneijder for 6 million a season, a figure which United do not want to pay.

snake
06 Aug 11, 05:06
Quite frankly I'd rather him end up at City than United after seeing their arrogant fans.

Big Willy
06 Aug 11, 05:08
Same

I4E
06 Aug 11, 05:10
Quite frankly I'd rather him end up at City than United after seeing their arrogant fans.

Same here. Man u supporters suffer from delusions of grandeur ! If Wes leaves for City, it would make sense ! His mate Plays there, they're offering more and clearly they are doing everything it takes to be competitive in their league and Europe.

Fuck manure urinated !

b4h4mooth
06 Aug 11, 05:14
YES, I he goes to city im okay, oh man...all MAn ur fans would be like :yuno:

Seems like it would be like trade between sneij and Tevez. I think board know that this year Sneijder price would not be the same like next year, and since he is injury phrone which inter willing to let him go.

And the reason why Sneij take city offer is yolanthe works in England for some celebrity stupid show and City is eager give him big bucks contract...Its all about money these days.

snake
06 Aug 11, 05:20
But seriously....36 for Sneijder and Pastore for 43... fail

Ed.
06 Aug 11, 05:22
YES, I he goes to city im okay, oh man...all MAn ur fans would be like :yuno:

Seems like it would be like trade between sneij and Tevez. I think board know that this year Sneijder price would not be the same like next year, and since he is injury phrone which inter willing to let him go.

And the reason why Sneij take city offer is yolanthe works in England for some celebrity stupid show and City is eager give him big bucks contract...Its all about money these days.

England to Italy is 2-3 hours flight only. It's like Jakarta-Singapore. They can go there everyday, like some Indonesians, go to Singapore to have a breakfast, shopping, lunch,then fly home.

Big Willy
06 Aug 11, 05:25
Maybe there's an agreement for Tevez, i mean... To pay much less for him. If not, was a very stupid deal.

b4h4mooth
06 Aug 11, 05:27
England to Italy is 2-3 hours flight only. It's like Jakarta-Singapore. They can go there everyday, like some Indonesians, go to Singapore to have a breakfast, shopping, lunch,then fly home.

hmmmm ,yeah its near... But by rumours i dont know either Yolanthe will be work at London or Manchester? How far is London to Manchester?

Ed.
06 Aug 11, 05:33
GdS has released fake news before and the latest was when we were looking for a new manager. I don't remember what. But, GdS can still produce BS which is this is what I believe. There is nothing to sell atm in Serie A. It seems only Inter who is currently active in transfer window as Sanchez saga has ended.

---------- Post added at 05:33 ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 ----------

hmmmm ,yeah its near... But by rumours i dont know either Yolanthe will be work at London or Manchester? How far is London to Manchester?

4 hours by train. about 1+ hour by flight.

Nyall
06 Aug 11, 05:34
Honestly, if we sell Sneijder for 36 million euros then we have become nothing short whores! No big club would sell one of their best players to us for such a fee but we seem to drop our panties when the tables are turned? Something just ain't right here...

Handoyo
06 Aug 11, 05:40

You've gotta be shitting Zanetti?

---------- Post added at 11:37 ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 ----------

Speechless...

---------- Post added at 11:40 ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 ----------

It really should be 36m plus a gun so we can all fucking kill ourselves

snake
06 Aug 11, 05:43
lol I love this time of year...

NeonBlade
06 Aug 11, 05:44
My tummy is hurting guys...I'm kinda scared...

b4h4mooth
06 Aug 11, 06:00
Looks like someone has to pay for Pizza and Beers.

Sid
06 Aug 11, 06:00
As much as I think GdS is reliable and can be trusted, I still view this one as 50% truth and 50% BS. We'll see.

---------- Post added at 20:50 ---------- Previous post was at 20:48 ----------

Wes to City

In Beijing the last of Sneijder (could be translated as the last game of Sneijder)
To Mancini for 36 million.

And on Monday the Russians of Anzhi will return for Eto'o: 30 million to Inter and 20 a year to the player. Will Moratti extend the contract?

:depress: :`(

Universe
06 Aug 11, 06:14
:pokerface:

Sid
06 Aug 11, 06:22

---------- Post added at 22:22 ---------- Previous post was at 22:18 ----------

anyway..

I wonder who the management are planning on to bring in as his replacement :palm:

b4h4mooth
06 Aug 11, 06:34

---------- Post added at 22:22 ---------- Previous post was at 22:18 ----------

anyway..

I wonder who the management are planning on to bring in as his replacement :palm:

keep muntari? joke... Ganso, Fabregas (36 M + alvarez) , Nasri (since his been targeted by city , with this sneij deal we might have option to track him) , Lucas (Brazil)

NeonBlade
06 Aug 11, 07:04
Well guys it was really nice of having the idea of you know, somehow flirting with the notion that we were a top level side again...

If these people in the boardroom really believe we can go anywhere this season they must be joking. I hate Assperini, but now I'm actually feeling sorry for him, because somehow, those in the board room will attempt to make this his failure after they have given away our best players....

forza09
06 Aug 11, 07:12
relax guys. wesley is a winner. he would not choose fucking manchester city over internazionale.. IF ever he leaves, it would be for another big club. (i.e. United). I see this as a bargaining method to force United to pay over the top transfer fee for a player. Just like Tottenham did with Berbatov to them. This is to our favour guys. If he leaves, we get a LARGE amount.

BTW. why the hell will we accept 36 mil euro when United are willing to bid 35 mil sterling? All paper talk. Gazello are the fucking AC milan tabloid.

Universe
06 Aug 11, 07:17
Then again, we all know of this big fallout between us and GdS from a few weeks ago.

As it was said, 'GdS has changed alliances' and all that. I for one don't trust them as much as I used to.

Sid
06 Aug 11, 07:28
^true :work:

hopefully its all bull....

Forza ragazzi
06 Aug 11, 07:28
Holy crap.

Pimpin
06 Aug 11, 07:49
I would love to bitchslap moratti/branca/gasp right now .

What the fuck is wrong with yall? U gotta take easy on them drugs.

Why the fuck do we need tevez so fucking much? I am starting to think that moratti has crush on tevez :palm: . For gods sake he would be 4th CF

Sid
06 Aug 11, 07:52
I would love to bitchslap moratti/branca/gasp right now .

What the fuck is wrong with yall? U gotta take easy on them drugs.

Why the fuck do we need tevez so fucking much? I am starting to think that moratti has crush on tevez :palm: . For gods sake he would be 4th CF

its probably MM's master plan to lure messi here along with Pep :troll:

Choppin Onions
06 Aug 11, 08:00
My tummy is hurting guys...I'm kinda scared...

Go poo.

Anyways all this drama should be sortened out soon. If indeed it's for €36m, that'd be an appalling piece of business.

cloudq
06 Aug 11, 08:00
i could handle selling sneijder for 36mil

+ tevez

forza09
06 Aug 11, 08:01
does anyone here wanna share to wesley the interview transcripts of adebayor, balo, and tevez on how great manchester city treat their players?:slick:

THINK WESLEY BEFORE MOVING TO THAT SIDE OF MANCHESTER.

Alessandro
06 Aug 11, 08:22
For a world class player who is happy and not forcing the move, 36 million is a fucking crime. There is more to this surely...

Sid
06 Aug 11, 08:38
36M + Tevez maybe :pokerface:

chipschups
06 Aug 11, 08:40
WTF,,,
i hope gds is wrong today,,
its 63 million not 36,,

Sokrates
06 Aug 11, 08:57
36 is a shame

City throws the fucking money out of the window.

I hope it is 36 + Tevez.

Mad Biscione
06 Aug 11, 09:06
IT's BULLSHIT

City would need to outbid United by far to get Sneijderman, 35 mil is a joke, for 35 he'd go tu United and I bet they're willing to pay that much

GdS :yuno: y u no write the truth?

dynasty27
06 Aug 11, 09:11
Me thinks its a false report, so obvious. There's a war going on between MM and GDS after all that has happened.

Campione
06 Aug 11, 09:18
If we are really willing to sell Sneijder then City is a nice destination (for us). Considering the money City have and how they spend, we should negotiate for more. Of course, if MC are really interested.

Michael
06 Aug 11, 09:25
This story could be total bullshit but please don't link this to the fight between Moratti and the paper. Why would the paper risk their reputation even more if this doesn't come true?

Confirming a big transfer story with a huge risk of damaging reputation is not really an ideal comeback.

LO ZIO
06 Aug 11, 09:26
For a world class player who is happy and not forcing the move, 36 million is a fucking crime. There is more to this surely...
Looking at epl players prices i.e torres, lescott, caroll, milner ...etc the only satisfactory price we are willing to take is 60 mil. Or david silva plus 20 mil. The only player i am willing to take from man city is silva the guy is good behind strikers and a killer on both wings, david silva will give an extra formation flexibility to gasperini and he can becaome a focal point in our midfield and attack

CafeCordoba
06 Aug 11, 09:34
The deal have to include Tevez loan or something. Otherwise it doesn't make any sense at all. I mean, it is an epicest fail of the decade if we can't get more than 36m€ for Sneijder from Man fucking City. Manchester City!

Sokrates
06 Aug 11, 09:39
Cafe, what do you think who can substitute Wesley at best in our 3-4-3?
(of course a player Inter can buy)

Michael
06 Aug 11, 09:47
French and English sources are saying that Nasri is coming to City so know idea where Nasri, Sneijder and Silva will play...

Nero Indigo
06 Aug 11, 09:55
Maybe the deal is on but the numbers being reported by GdS is wrong. Hope that's the case? It's just mind boggling bullshit to think it's 35 million and a Tevez loan!?* A player we don't even need!!? :palm: and If GdS is wrong? Well I don't know if we have a "FUCK GdS" thread, but I will be a participating member. Stupid paper wants to give me a heart attack!

cloudq
06 Aug 11, 10:13
here's a really good point to question about the GDS article.

it reads that city have sneijder signed for 6 million a season.

€6,000,000 / 52 weeks = €115,385 pw

WELL LESS THAN THE 230,000 that wesley was demanding from man u.

something seriously doesn't smell right. i'm starting to think GDS is pulling shit out of their arse

The777
06 Aug 11, 10:14
I sense an attempt of destabilizing our team before the SuperCoppa game, seeing how everyone is reacting now. Imagine the reactions from the club and players...

I am sorry if someone else on this forum had shared this opinion before, I am too lazy to go back a couple of pages.

cloudq
06 Aug 11, 10:17
I sense an attempt of destabilizing our team before the SuperCoppa game, seeing how everyone is reacting now. Imagine the reactions from the club and players...

I am sorry if someone else on this forum had shared this opinion before, I am too lazy to go back a couple of pages.

which is stupid because the team is in beijing. not in milan

The777
06 Aug 11, 10:18
which is stupid because the team is in beijing. not in milan

They can hear the news, very easily: Internet...

cloudq
06 Aug 11, 10:19
They can hear the news, very easily: Internet...

yeh, like they spend their free time looking at transfer news 24/7 like us fans

NegroInBlue
06 Aug 11, 10:20
here's a really good point to question about the GDS article.

it reads that city have sneijder signed for 6 million a season.

€6,000,000 / 52 weeks = €115,385 pw

WELL LESS THAN THE 230,000 that wesley was demanding from man u.

something seriously doesn't smell right. i'm starting to think GDS is pulling shit out of their arse
The 230 K he asks is before taxes (50% for the biggest revenues in UK) and 230/2 is 115 K, it would make sense if it is his payroll after taxes...But I don't want to believe this story...36 M€ :palm: and to $hitty :palm:

The777
06 Aug 11, 10:21

They don't have to spend too much time to hear it. Big news on an Italian paper.
This is my opinion. If you don't agree, OK, I respect yours.

edit: Your cash analysis about the deal is a good one. Something is wrong in GDS calculation.

cloudq
06 Aug 11, 10:22
They don't have to spend too much time to hear it. Big news on an Italian paper.
This is my opinion. If you don't agree, OK, I respect yours.

you have to wonder why an inter player would be getting their news from a newspaper when management is one phone call away and they can hear it straight from the horse's mouth

Michael
06 Aug 11, 10:23

I was going to say the same thing. Before a big game, our players' priority is to go on the Internet and look for distractions.

CafeCordoba
06 Aug 11, 10:26
Gazzetta's credibility is on the line to me on this one.

The777
06 Aug 11, 10:26
you have to wonder why an inter player would be getting their news from a newspaper when management is one phone call away and they can hear it straight from the horse's mouth

OK. I accept it.

Maslany
06 Aug 11, 10:41
LMAO are you reading your posts people? :yao:

Of course what GDS reported is bullshit! hhahahahahha can't believe this, some people here are a joke.

cloudq
06 Aug 11, 10:44
im waiting for a host of city fans to invade our forums and tell us how much sneijder wants to play for city

J zanetti
06 Aug 11, 10:49
The story is run as "news" story in today's paper edition (not a rumour). Must be very relaible as GDS don't usually run big stories unless well sourced :(:(
Last game for Wesley in our jersey then. :depress:
Apparantly directly after the game he will fly to Amsterdam via Frankfurt to particiapte in Holland's friendly a few days later here in London.

forza09
06 Aug 11, 10:50
im waiting for a host of city fans to invade our forums and tell us how much sneijder wants to play for city

LOL you would have to wait until the end of the transfer season then my friend. They are still Chelsea fans as of the moment. If Chelsea do not sign players then they become Man Shitty fans. PMSL:pazzini:

Inter Siamo Noi
06 Aug 11, 10:53
Moratti should number the good AM at his time at Inter before he sells Wesley.

WESLEY, RESTA CON NOI!

I really can't hear that news, hopefully Silva or Tevez are including at the deal somehow.

Maslany
The story is run as "news" story in today's paper edition (not a rumour). Must be very relaible as GDS don't usually run big stories unless well sourced :(:(
Apparantly directly after the game he will fly to Amsterdam via Frankfurt to particiapte in Holland's friendly a few days later here in London.Nahh, i don't believe shit.

LO ZIO
LMAO are you reading your posts people? :yao:

Of course what GDS reported is bullshit! hhahahahahha can't believe this, some people here are a joke.
True, but you have to be prepared to the worst

Michael
06 Aug 11, 10:56
Sky Italia: "The only team that can get Sneijder is Manchester City. United are not willing to pay a high salary for the player."

DIN011
06 Aug 11, 11:10
36 million. :palm:
(TO CITY OF ALL TEAMS)

Come on, guys...do you really believe that our management is that dumb?

CafeCordoba
06 Aug 11, 11:10
Apparantly directly after the game he will fly to Amsterdam via Frankfurt to particiapte in Holland's friendly a few days later here in London.

So the story was in the news section and not in the rumors section of GdS?

Michael
06 Aug 11, 11:13

Tbh, I've had GdS for a long time and I still can differentiate which one is the rumors section and which one is news...
Just a bunch of articles with big ass headlines to me....

Hasan
06 Aug 11, 11:13
Gazzetta's credibility is on the line to me on this one.

Only thing that worries me is that Gazzetta published that bulshit. Don't get it.

Mad Biscione
06 Aug 11, 11:16
The idea of City dethroning United and shitting on Saf's head is kinda appealing :yao:

Sid
06 Aug 11, 11:23
we'll know for sure in due time...but this is worrying indeed...

selling Wes at all is jst :palm:

J zanetti
06 Aug 11, 11:25
Don't have the edition myself. But yes, according to a guy whom G Marcotti apparently trust this story was in the news section.

Latest news:
Only a few minutes ago Paolillo was asked to confirm the Man C story. He was quoted saying "really not true" - "just speculation".

Obviously even if the deal had been stuck he Paolillo would not confirm it this close to the game!

monster09
06 Aug 11, 11:28
tariqpanja tariq panja

Inter CEO Paolillo said 'really not true' when I asked him to confirm report saying deal agreed to sell Sneijder to MCFC. 'Just speculation'

---------- Post added at 15:58 ---------- Previous post was at 15:55 ----------

StrettyNews StrettyNews.com

City have denied reports that Wesley Sneijder is set to sign for them. As I expected. Can't see him playing for those twats.

J zanetti
06 Aug 11, 11:29
Now also Howard Nurse (BBC reporter) have tweeted saying Man C have said ther is "nothing" in the stories linking Wesley to them.

Edit: It could all be that there is a mutual agreement between both parties that no one says anything until after the game today. So I would still be worries until we keep receiving similar news/update also once the game is over!

Michael
06 Aug 11, 11:32
Denials are coming all over the place. Please be BS (GdS's story)...

Hasan
06 Aug 11, 11:33
I hope he will get injured then. So he will be forced to stay

Besnik
06 Aug 11, 11:33
I hope he will get injured then. So he will be forced to stay

lol Hasan

Cris
06 Aug 11, 11:35
Denials are coming all over the place. Please be BS (GdS's story)...
A bit off topic but have we even been talking to City for transfers etc?

I know it says they can't afford his wages, but surely Fergie wouldn't let City get him!

Michael
06 Aug 11, 11:38
A bit off topic but have we even been talking to City for transfers etc?

Lol of course, with all the rumors of Tevez coming, we have talked to City for sure.

Cris
06 Aug 11, 11:40
Lol of course, with all the rumors of Tevez coming, we have talked to City for sure.
:palm: Oops I meant to write apart from the whole Tevez saga, have we been linked to selling Sneijder to them?

J zanetti
06 Aug 11, 11:41
Now also Sean Ingle (sports editor of Guardian) says the following:
A city source has told us that Sneijder rumours are "totall" withough foundation"

The Wall
06 Aug 11, 11:41
As someone already said, Wes is a winner, a champion, a fighter and there is absolutely no reason for me to believe he would choose City over Inter. We've seen this guy giving his all in black and blue and he is not going to turn his back to us for a fistfull of dollars. I'm pretty sure he is not going to end up wearing sky blue. United is a different animal, huge, huge club with an amazing history supported by the fans all over UK and world.

If he leaves, he leaves, NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN A CLUB and there is no man living on this earth who loves the club more than Mr. Moratti so I'm pretty sure Inter would remain strong.

No need to panic guys, keep you heads high, we are fucking Internazionale and we fear no one!Let's kick those Berlusconi's bitches asses!!!!!!!!!!

GET INNNNNN!

DIN011
06 Aug 11, 11:46
:palm: Oops I meant to write apart from the whole Tevez saga, have we been linked to selling Sneijder to them?
Where have you been? :lol:

http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?9268-2011-2012-Daily-Transfer-Rumors-Thread&p=787727&viewfull=1#post787727

monster09
06 Aug 11, 11:50
bbcsport_simon Simon Austin
by philmcnulty

#inter correspondent for corriere della Serra tells me #mancity 'not even close' to deal for #sneijder

One more tweet denying this.. Hopefully either we sign him or he stays at Inter.. No other team plz..

I4E
06 Aug 11, 11:59
We have a super cup to play for very very soon ! Let's forget about this saga that has basically pissed a lot of us off.

Let's get behind Wes and all the other boys and start the new season by smashing Milan !

FUCK MILAN
FUCK MAN U
FUCK MAN CITY
FUCK MERCATO

FORZA INTER FOREVER !!!

Cris
06 Aug 11, 12:14
Where have you been? :lol:

http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?9268-2011-2012-Daily-Transfer-Rumors-Thread&p=787727&viewfull=1#post787727
A tree?! A rock?! take your pick :oblivious: :P

So palm of the day (so far) goes to me!:teeth:

Bes
06 Aug 11, 12:17
As someone already said, Wes is a winner, a champion, a fighter and there is absolutely no reason for me to believe he would choose City over Inter. We've seen this guy giving his all in black and blue and he is not going to turn his back to us for a fistfull of dollars.

They pay in pounds.

cloudq
06 Aug 11, 12:19
They pay in pounds.

article says 36 mil euros, not pounds

Inter<3
06 Aug 11, 13:49
Sneijder to Milan players before scoring :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTkRX_gcCiE

100m eur or GTFO M.Urinated clubs !

Alessandro
06 Aug 11, 13:53
Call me crazy but i think Moratti purposely leaked fake info to the Gazetta saying Sneijder to Man city is a done deal to make them look bad. Pay back...

DwightForlan1921i999
06 Aug 11, 13:58
look
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14431329.stm

Do you guys think you'd sell him to CITY (a club with billions) for LESS than United have reportedly offer?

and why would Wes take 6 million a year? that's less than united reportedly offered and it's not like he'd get more from sponsership with the man city brand :D

Inter<3
06 Aug 11, 14:00
He's gettin a new contract from Moratti after today's game ! Or so I hope !

Radical
06 Aug 11, 14:02
Inter shirt is perfect on Sneijder...seriously hes not going anywhere...

Batman
06 Aug 11, 15:00
..as long as he stop his smartassness.

Jerry
06 Aug 11, 15:11
Wesley was very very poor at the end of the SupperCoppa. I really hope that wasn't his final performance in an Inter shirt...

dynasty27
06 Aug 11, 15:21
Chinese Inter fans chanting after match: "Yooooolanthe, forget about your movie jobs in Great Britain!"

Starmo4
06 Aug 11, 15:23
..as long as he stop his smartassness.

Damn u right..He's the smallest on the field,and he talks like he can kick evryons ass,did u see his last shot of the game.All our Central defenders are in the box and he shoots from zillionnn yards ...

Maslany
06 Aug 11, 15:25
Chinese Inter fans chanting after match: "Yooooolanthe, forget about your movie jobs in Great Britain!"LMFAO

Ed.
06 Aug 11, 15:58
The good thing about him is he is not gonna leave. Yes, he didn't pull his best today. Even Obi was better than him. But, he is still a gem tbh.

viking
06 Aug 11, 16:45
- sneijder didn't collect his loser medal...said to be angry at gasperini...i dont blame him tbh.

- according to twitter, he's off to england....

dynasty27
06 Aug 11, 16:48
"The power of twitter" :|

Jerry
06 Aug 11, 16:56
according to twitter, he's off to england....

what the hell does this mean? :lol:

Who is this "twitter" and what does he know?

I4E
06 Aug 11, 16:56
Really ? Didnt get his medal ? Well we dont wanna be sooks do we !

Mad Biscione
06 Aug 11, 17:03
Damn u right..He's the smallest on the field,and he talks like he can kick evryons ass,did u see his last shot of the game.

he's just walking around and talking to everyone "I'm Wesley Sneijder bitch" including refs.

Ed.
06 Aug 11, 17:07
Wesley's last tweet: on our way to the stadium!!

|| WS10 ||
06 Aug 11, 17:08
Gasperini words on Sneijders future

"I don't know. We'll think about any kind of development next week, if it's going to happen."

He said this after the game

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37079&L=en

Suneet
06 Aug 11, 17:10
Wesley took a dump. When it splashed in the pot, it made a sound like Maa---cnhestr. OMG hes' going to leave. Source: Twitter.

Rimpel
06 Aug 11, 17:12
Our coach has no idea if one of our most important players will be sold or not, fantastic stuff.

Forza ragazzi
06 Aug 11, 17:13
Our coach has no idea if one of our most important players will be sold or not, fantastic stuff.

To me it seems he knows that Sneijder will be sold.

I4E
06 Aug 11, 17:16
I think that maybe Wes's head has inflated a bit since the manure urinated shit started ! Maybe EPL would suit him. Everyone playing there carry on like fucking heroes !

IndoInterFan
06 Aug 11, 18:00
To me it seems he knows that Sneijder will be sold.

Perhaps Sneijder originally wanted to stay. But after a few games under Gasp, it's not inconceivable he's considering the ManUtd exit. Great players typically do not like to play under mediocre coaches.

Cantona
06 Aug 11, 18:01
Cesare Maldini claims that Sneijder has now asked to leave Inter.

Whats the latest news from the Italian media? British Media saying they will release new information in a few hours....