PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Universe
06 Aug 11, 18:04
Cesare Maldini claims that Sneijder has now asked to leave Inter.

Whats the latest news from the Italian media? British Media saying they will release new information in a few hours....

What the fuck would Cesare Maldini know of Inter.

DwightForlan1921i999
06 Aug 11, 18:05
^^was just gonna ask that...

Inter7
06 Aug 11, 18:07
chapter transfers. The technical director, who in the morning had removed some of the theories that appeared in Italian newspapers, says: "I continue to ask the future of Sneijder, negotiation with Manchester City, but I honestly do not know what to say. A far we have not had contact , there is no negotiation between clubs. No, I have even received phone calls from Manchester. Sneijder That is one of the strongest players in the world in her role, and that this leads him to be in the interests of big European clubs, such as 'Inter alia, this is normal, part of the game, also happens to other samples, not just those of Inter. It is normal in the market, someone will try. " In general, according to Branca, the market right now does not offer some interesting, if not those of a program that Inter has drawn up some time: "We have only four players to sell, three more than a boy, the situation is not so complicated. For these four players we have already had requests, but have not yet materialized. We will continue to work, time is not missing

from branca

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfcinternews%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafa ri%26rls%3Den%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=it&twu=1&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D54565&usg=ALkJrhhSts7lxKOcL-HOvI8KzdQ0Y3RRfg

Cantona
06 Aug 11, 18:17
What the fuck would Cesare Maldini know of Inter.

Don't ask me mate, I'm only reporting what the british press as saying....

I have no idea why Maldini would know the workings of Inters transfers.

Jerry
06 Aug 11, 18:18

How about a link... is that too much to ask?

Inter7
06 Aug 11, 18:21
if branca wasnt lying who are the 4 to be sold mariga, mutari, pandev? and who?

F U C K MILAN
06 Aug 11, 18:45
the only thing that i hate, is the lack of clarity from sneijder, branca MM and the rest of the management...

Maslany
06 Aug 11, 18:53
the only thing that i hate, is the lack of clarity from sneijder, branca MM and the rest of the management...What more clarity do you expect? Branca said he won't leave, Sneijder said he won't leave.... just don't trust newspaper and you're good.

Ed.
06 Aug 11, 19:08
The smile on Wesley's face after he scored showed how happy he was to score for us. It was not fake smiles like Ibrabitchovic did.

Banana Rama
06 Aug 11, 20:40
The smile on Wesley's face after he scored showed how happy he was to score for us. It was not fake smiles like Ibrabitchovic did.

to be fair it would be surprising if he was dissapointed to score, in general most players are happy when they score a goal...............

jmaster
06 Aug 11, 21:07
the only thing that i hate, is the lack of clarity from sneijder, branca MM and the rest of the management...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2274596953312&oid=104674546254750&comments

http://www.football-italia.net/aug6z.html

Branca: 'No Manchester-Sneijder talks'

“You keep asking me about Sneijder’s future, but in all honesty I don’t know what to say,” commented Branca after the 2-1 Italian Super Cup defeat to Milan in Beijing.

“Right now there have been no talks and there are no negotiations between the clubs. We haven’t even received any calls from Manchester.

“Sneijder is one of the best players in the world for his position, so it’s normal that the top European clubs would be interested. It’s natural that someone will try to get the best on the transfer market.”

Ed.
06 Aug 11, 21:09
to be fair it would be surprising if he was dissapointed to score, in general most players are happy when they score a goal...............

Ibra wasn't happy in his last few matches with us.

Michael
06 Aug 11, 21:38
A fan, who wrote in to FC Inter News, says that Sneijder has already terminated his lease for the house in Milan.

Doffy
06 Aug 11, 21:41
:O

alright send nasri over and guarin

and vila

Ed.
06 Aug 11, 21:52
A fan, who wrote in to FC Inter News, says that Sneijder has already terminated his lease for the house in Milan.

is he the property agent? :lol:

LO ZIO
06 Aug 11, 22:01

I have no idea why Maldini would know the workings of Inters transfers.

The same british press that reported that chelsea made a deal for lazio's pastore?

viking
06 Aug 11, 22:31
i hate gasprerini, he's a mediocre manager..no great player wants to play for him...

why doesn't sneijder just come out and say he wants to stay??? just end the speculation..it's annoying..

jmaster
06 Aug 11, 22:36
i hate gasprerini, he's a mediocre manager..no great player wants to play for him...

why doesn't sneijder just come out and say he wants to stay??? just end the speculation..it's annoying..

Check 5-6 posts above. He said it with his own mouth. It can't be that hard to understand.

I4E
06 Aug 11, 22:42
- Paolillo & Branca say they have not received any real offer and negotiations do not exist.
- Gasp says we'll see, I don't know what will happen between now and end of Aug.
- MM has spoken a word of Wes in quite a while.
- Wes says he is a happy guy, he has neither confirmed he will stay or said he would like to leave !
- Anglo tabloids keep insisting Wes is leaving !

Any wonder we're all confused on what is going to happen. This is just one long drawn out poker tournament and nobody wants to show there cards !

Cantona
06 Aug 11, 23:49
Nevermind

Bill
06 Aug 11, 23:56
The management has never been clear about transfers...where the fuck have you guys been?

Michael
07 Aug 11, 02:20
Just in from source meeting tomorrow: There will be some good news for City on Sneijder. Stay tuned for tomorrow -W.

OK so since there is a lot of demand from UTD fans I will give a clue: Preference of the player and "waiting" and "lower demands".

Whatever that means perhaps like this:

Sneijder's preference: United.
United: Lower your demand.
Sneijder: Up your offer otherwise I'm joining City.

OK in this life you need to make United fans happy. Source told me online today that United will have great news received by me but also some good news from City. Won't be major developments though as there is not that much going -W.

City have Sneijder and yield Nasri to Man U or vice versa. Confusing...

Mino
07 Aug 11, 02:45
http://i52.tinypic.com/2niqpsw.png

Puma
07 Aug 11, 03:09
Personally, I think Sneijder is as good as gone. Given the club's emphasis on balancing the books and focusing on finances I can not see Inter turning down a 36 million Euro offer for any player. See you Wes, best of luck in England for whichever Manchester team you play for!

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
07 Aug 11, 03:11
Ok...I am really lost now! Is Wesley going to City??! Is that what we are saying now? FFS can they be clear on these things? If anyone is joining City it will be a tevez-eto'o type thing...still: UNTIL it happens, I wont believe it! As far as I am concerned, Wes is staying here (I hope lol)

snake
07 Aug 11, 03:14
Ok...I am really lost now! Is Wesley going to City??! Is that what we are saying now? FFS can they be clear on these things? If anyone is joining City it will be a tevez-eto'o type thing...still: UNTIL it happens, I wont believe it! As far as I am concerned, Wes is staying here (I hope lol)

Yeah mate.

I think what's happened is both clubs have registered their interest in Sneijder. But nothing above 35 mil which is why Branca is brushing it off. Unless that changes, Sneijder will remain an Inter player.

Maicon saga all over again really.

Moratti will always get what he wants...if not, the 2nd best thing.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
07 Aug 11, 03:17
Yeah mate.

I think what's happened is both clubs have registered their interest in Sneijder. But nothing above 35 mil which is why Branca is brushing it off. Unless that changes, Sneijder will remain an Inter player.

Maicon saga all over again really.

Moratti will always get what he wants...if not, the 2nd best thing.

Damn! What about Wes himself...does he have any interest in joining City? Coz if he dos, then it is safe to say we can kiss him goodbye, seeing how financially able City is lol

snake
07 Aug 11, 03:24
Damn! What about Wes himself...does he have any interest in joining City? Coz if he dos, then it is safe to say we can kiss him goodbye, seeing how financially able City is lol

Bro it's the same story as Maic. His agents will talk on his behalf and say,

'Mr Moratti, if you get any offers from Madrid for my player, then please consider them as he would like to join them. He has too much respect to go out to the media and force the move, so he won't weaken your bargaining position with Madrid'

Moratti will reply, 'Fine, if an offer comes through which is what we are looking for, then Maicon will get his wish'.

We just found out this summer, that an official 25 million dollar bid came through for Maicon and it was rejected by Inter.

What does this tell you? I predict that Sneijders situation is 99% similar to the one above. He won't go out and force the move, but he did let our management know to be open to offers. Obviously nothing has met what we are looking for yet...You guys don't have to worry...Moratti is just as tight as we are with money, the only difference is, it's his own money. He won't let Ibra, Sneijder, Maicon etc... out the team unless it's payed back very handsomely.

Michael
07 Aug 11, 04:43
No news regarding Sneijder but GdS says this:

But the fact is that Sneijder will play in England next season and even if confirmation did not arrive with City, it is practically done despite the unconvincing denials of Marco Branca.

I4E
07 Aug 11, 07:20
The positive side of Wes going to man city would be that inter receives a far better deal then what tight ass manure urinated

Forza ragazzi
07 Aug 11, 07:58

Diegus? :D

Sokrates
07 Aug 11, 08:19
For me now it is clear that he goes. And for me it is clear that Inter wants to sell him. And for me is clear, that we don't use the money we earn by buying new players.
Fucking Inter mercato, always the same...

forza09
07 Aug 11, 08:20
I think this is MMs way of upping the price united will pay for wesley. Come on guys do you seriously see Wesley Sneijder switching Internazionale for Man City?? This isnt Mario Balotelli who is desparate for a move to any team that would show interest. I wouldn'nt be surprised one bit if the inter board purposely leaked the news in order to rattle ferguson's cage and force him to pay 40 mil. Remember Udinese did this with Sanchez and drove the price up to 39 mil. Why not do it ourselves.

On the other hand im hearing reports that ganso is on his way to play in italia. Anyone here can give us some feedback about the lad? Is he worth as a suitable replacement for wes?

Sokrates
07 Aug 11, 08:42
Is he worth as a suitable replacement for wes?

Nobody can replace Weslayer Sneijder

http://www.ioffer.com/img/item/861/373/81/slayer_sticker_soldier.jpg

Hasan
07 Aug 11, 10:39
On the other hand im hearing reports that ganso is on his way to play in italia. Anyone here can give us some feedback about the lad? Is he worth as a suitable replacement for wes?

Coutinho is better player from him, overrated piece of shit.

Maajid
07 Aug 11, 11:26
Inter Milan coach Gian Piero Gasperini has confirmed the future of Wesley Sneijder should be decided next week.

The Dutch international playmaker has been heavily linked with a 35million move to Manchester United as they look to find a replacement for the retired Paul Scholes.

Red Devils chief executive David Gill had earlier stoked the fires of a potential deal by claiming United are looking to sign one more 'world-class' player ahead of the deadline.

The player himself and United boss Sir Alex Ferguson are more coy over a potential transfer, with Ferguson vehemently denying last week that a take-it-or-leave-it offer had been made to the 27-year-old.

Sneijder opened the scoring for the Serie A outfit in their 2-1 Italian Super Cup defeat to city rivals AC Milan in Beijing on Saturday and after the game Gasperini confirmed he would soon be holding discussions about the future of the former Ajax and Real Madrid player.

"As for the rumour of Sneijder leaving, we will talk about it next week," said the 53-year-old.

It has also been speculated that Manchester City are attempting to hijack United's move with a 30million-plus offer.

SkySports (http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11679_7085925,00.html)

I4E
07 Aug 11, 11:46
http://youtu.be/QiAYgYFTLP0

After Wes scored they showed Paollilo close up ! He's either thinking "crank up Wes's Transfer sum" or "Fuck you Manchester clubs, He's staying" !

Banana Rama
07 Aug 11, 12:52
with the milan derby and community shield out of the way it will be decided next week, he definitely won't go to city, its either united or he stays at inter in my opinion...............

Inter<3
07 Aug 11, 13:50
Now that I think off .... What potentional 'replacement' for Sneijdi can we get if he decides to leave ?

Fabregas/Nasri/someone ???

I was hoping we get Pastore if Sneijdi was about to leave ....but hes history :/

Cris
07 Aug 11, 13:56
Now that I think off .... What potentional 'replacement' for Sneijdi can we get if he decides to leave ?

Fabregas/Nasri/someone ???

I was hoping we get Pastore if Sneijdi was about to leave ....but hes history :/
And not to mention over-rated!

Inter<3
07 Aug 11, 14:13
Every1 is overrated and over PRICED when being linked with Inter ...

Tho ... The only thing i hate about our management (at the moment) is that with their comments they make us look like a 'feeder' club :/

Cris
07 Aug 11, 14:17
Every1 is overrated and over PRICED when being linked with Inter ...

Tho ... The only thing i hate about our management (at the moment) is that with their comments they make us look like a 'feeder' club :/ He is good but nowhere near what some people make out. What was his transfer fee like 37.mil and we are been linked to sell Sneijder for 34.mil:palm:

CITY AND UTD 50.mil or GTFO!!!

Ed.
07 Aug 11, 14:52
- sneijder didn't collect his loser medal...said to be angry at gasperini...i dont blame him tbh.

- according to twitter, he's off to england....

For those who believed in the quote above. Here is what inter.it said:

Goodbye China: Inter head home

BEIJING Inter left the hotel where they had been staying during the pre-2011 Italian Super Cup preparations early this morning for Beijing international airport to begin their homeward journey to Italy, via Paris. During the night Luc Castaignos, Cristian Chivu, Wesley Sneijder, Dejan Stankovic and Goran Pandev left even earlier to join up with their national teams, as did Joel Obi and Sulley Muntari, at different times, however.

Training (without the international players) is scheduled to start again on the afternoon of Thursday 11 August at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti in Appiano Gentile. On Tuesday 9 August Esteban Cambiasso and Diego Milito are expected back, and they will meet up with Raffaele Di Gennaro, Jonathan and Nelson Rivas who, until yesterday, had been working on their respective individual rehabilitation programmes.

Source: inter.it

So, Wesley and friends actually flew to join NT.

Jerry
07 Aug 11, 16:24

I was on the edge of my seat for a badge-kiss, but alas, it never came...

---------- Post added at 11:24 ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 ----------

After Wes scored they showed Paollilo close up ! He's either thinking "crank up Wes's Transfer sum" or "Fuck you Manchester clubs, He's staying" !

Or "1-0" tbh... :work:

Bill
07 Aug 11, 17:13
I'm hoping English journalists are dyslexic and that 36m was supposed to be 63m. Anything less than 50m+ and Inter might as well shove a broom handle up their ass.

Ash1899
07 Aug 11, 17:21
Inter need money and I'm for sale at the right price - Wesley Sneijder

Wesley Sneijder has admitted that he could leave Inter this summer as the Serie A club are in need of money and are ready to cash in on their star man if the price is right.

Sneijder is continually being linked with a move to Manchester United, while a report on Saturday suggested that Manchester City have also set their sights on the playmaker.

"All I know is that Inter need money and that I'm for sale if the right offer comes in. I have five days off after the international friendly against England on Wednesday. I expect clarity on my future by then," Sneijder said to Voetbal International.

The former Ajax and Real Madrid star then went on to discuss the interest from the Premier League champions and their city rivals but said that he hasn't held talks yet.

"I can be very brief about the interest from Manchester United and City: I haven't spoken with either of those two clubs, so I can't really say much about my future at the moment."

The 27-year-old midfielder has a contract until the summer of 2015, but as Goal.com revealed in July, Inter are ready to sell if a €40 million bid comes in.

source is fail.com tho...

viking
07 Aug 11, 17:23
holland are playing england in london. the rumors/speculation will only intensify....those english pricks will keep insisting...

---------- Post added at 11:23 ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 ----------

smh...

CafeCordoba
07 Aug 11, 17:28

Actually the source is Dutch sports paper.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D54639&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1 (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D54639&hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1)

Basically he confesses that he is for sale. I think the coming week is decisive for his future.

I'm 100% sure there have been contacts with United and City. All the parties will of course deny that any contacts exists before the deal is actually really done.

Mad Biscione
07 Aug 11, 17:37
pretty much confirmed he's likely to leave

DwightForlan1921i999
07 Aug 11, 17:46
Sounds promising, hopefully we just give you guys that 40 million and land him

---------- Post added at 17:46 ---------- Previous post was at 17:40 ----------

Would it be fair to say that some of you would just want this done out of the way to get it over with - either way?

Or are you all adamant he should stay at the prices being quoted etc?

DIN011
07 Aug 11, 17:47
Fuck me, that confirms it. Thank you for everything, Wes.

Were probably gonna sell him and replace him with...

no one. "We need the money".

If that really happens Moratti should just sell the club. I'm thankful for everything, but if he can't make sure we're a top team then...then fuck it. :palm:

Sokrates
07 Aug 11, 17:48
We sell him.
And with the money we earn we don't buy a new star.
So don't expect anything big from our mercato.

vasilios
07 Aug 11, 17:50
Moratti could sell the club to Bill Gates and it wouldn't change the fact that our revenue is shit and FFP is fucking us in the ass.

Anyway, if Wes has to go to the fucking EPL, I'd rather it be City.

Universe
07 Aug 11, 18:19
:pokerface:

(loving the new smileys btw)

Sokrates
07 Aug 11, 18:20
Anyway, if Wes has to go to the fucking EPL, I'd rather it be City.

No matter where he goes, we need to sell to the club which pays the most.

bibonzo
07 Aug 11, 18:22
If this goes threw and its obvious for some time it will I wont have anything against Sneijder. The lack of ambition from the club is obvious and therefor its only natural that players of Snijders quality will leave. The true dark era is starting.

Moratti hit his personal objective in a CL win and pulled the plug on the club.

DwightForlan1921i999
07 Aug 11, 18:23
Sorry to burst your bubble btw, but Mancini was asked after the community shield if they were in for Sneijder and he said "no that's not true"

vasilios
07 Aug 11, 18:24
No matter where he goes, we need to sell to the club which pays the most.

You think?

F U C K MILAN
07 Aug 11, 18:28
good job, sell our star player 3 weeks before the start of the new season with no adequate replacement, if we sell wes under 50m i will go crazy

Ed.
07 Aug 11, 18:30
He is going back to Real Madrid. Real Madrid has made an offer 45 mil Euro + Fernando Gago.

Jerry
07 Aug 11, 18:32
if we sell wes under 50m i will go crazy

then you better book your reservation at the looney bin! :lol:

I think the writing is on the wall here... the real question is: how much will we get and what will MM do with it?

DIN011
07 Aug 11, 18:32
He is going back to Real Madrid. Real Madrid has made an offer 45 mil Euro + Fernando Gago.
Ok.

Ed.
07 Aug 11, 18:33
Ok.

:slick:

David Suazo
07 Aug 11, 18:33
Fuck me, that confirms it. Thank you for everything, Wes.

Were probably gonna sell him and replace him with...

no one. "We need the money".

If that really happens Moratti should just sell the club. I'm thankful for everything, but if he can't make sure we're a top team then...then fuck it. :palm:

So you didn't believe Branca or Paolillo the hundreds of time they said the exact thing? Sneijder just repeated what they've already said: If a great offer comes in then we'll sell him. We didn't end when we sold Ibra, Juve didn't end when they sold Zidane nor did Man Utd when they sold Ronaldo. Infact, I'm pretty sure we'll once again emerge stronger if we sell Sneijder for big money.

Bill
07 Aug 11, 18:35
If this goes threw and its obvious for some time it will I wont have anything against Sneijder. The lack of ambition from the club is obvious and therefor its only natural that players of Snijders quality will leave. The true dark era is starting.

Moratti hit his personal objective in a CL win and pulled the plug on the club.

There is some truth to that. The perfect storm of coach, players, and transfers came about and Inter was able to win the Treble. Since then the transfer market has been relatively quiet, with Pazzini being the biggest signing. Inter are in a stage where wages and squad size are hurting. Lots of shit getting paid too much, not enough money coming in, and difficulties in selling the players that are not wanted.

If Sneijder does go, which looks to be a huge possibility, I will miss him. He had the best season of his career with Inter and he brought many trophies and successes our way. I do hope he stays, but it is becoming very obvious that one of our stars is going to leave.

BigBoss
07 Aug 11, 18:44
So you didn't believe Branca or Paolillo the hundreds of time they said the exact thing? Sneijder just repeated what they've already said: If a great offer comes in then we'll sell him. We didn't end when we sold Ibra, Juve didn't end when they sold Zidane nor did Man Utd when they sold Ronaldo. Infact, I'm pretty sure we'll once again emerge stronger if we sell Sneijder for big money.

Thank you for your positive mentality. But i would be very disappointed if we emerge stronger 50 years later. Manu sell Ronaldo and use the money to buy players, and SAF remains the trainer and everything ok. As long as they change the trainer to crap, win-nothing trainer who plays 1-1-8 crazy formation than they should be disappointed.

Something happens with MM and co. They decide to spend smart but at the same time, we offically accepted the middle feeder club role. So be happy if we can be in the top 10 in serie A next year, and do not mention about CL.

DIN011
07 Aug 11, 18:44
So you didn't believe Branca or Paolillo the hundreds of time they said the exact thing?
They said that they "needed money", they just said that we will sell him for if a huge offer comes along. We all knew we needed money, but if we really need to weaken our squad in order to get that, then I'm not really all that confident we'll spend it.

Sneijder just repeated what they've already said: If a great offer comes in then we'll sell him. We didn't end when we sold Ibra, Juve didn't end when they sold Zidane nor did Man Utd when they sold Ronaldo. Infact, I'm pretty sure we'll once again emerge stronger if we sell Sneijder for big money.
Nothing is suggesting we will get over 40 million for him, and with us needing the money I can't see us improving our squad either.

If we can get something like 50 million, and if we decide to spend that money, then I won't complain. But right now, it's looking like we will replace him with youngsters like Casemiro, and that does not make me feel good.

Who knows what's going on behind the scenes, I'm obviously not saying that I'm 100% this will happen, just that I feel very...pessimistic right now. :work:

Sokrates
07 Aug 11, 18:56
Dino I feel the same way...

Bill
07 Aug 11, 19:04
It is obvious that Inter will not buy anymore until someone is sold. I'd like this deal to happen (if it does) as soon as possible. If it drags on to the end of the mercato, we could really fuck ourselves over in terms of not making any signings from mid to end August. Getting the money would be great, but not spending some of it on one or two young CMs could be a disaster.

DwightForlan1921i999
07 Aug 11, 19:07
It is obvious that Inter will not buy anymore until someone is sold. I'd like this deal to happen (if it does) as soon as possible. If it drags on to the end of the mercato, we could really fuck ourselves over in terms of not making any signings from mid to end August. Getting the money would be great, but not spending some of it on one or two young CMs could be a disaster.

very good point, right now it's in everyone's best interest for the deal to go through quickly if it's going to happen

Cal
07 Aug 11, 19:10
If a great offer comes in then we'll sell him.

interesting that there is all this talk about him leaving for just 35ish mils then...............

Aryzan
07 Aug 11, 19:13
This is quite sad. After the treble we are becoming an average team. We have some stars and it looks like they will be sold for financial reasons. btw it does seem that only Inter are affected by the FFP, do you hear or read any other club mentioning??? Barcelona have massive debts, Liverpool etc....all spending huge sums.

The sad part is that Sneijder is a world class player and one of the best in his position. Inter were lacking this style of player for many years, soon as we get we start looking good.

The writing has been on the wall since last year. Inter stopped spending last year. Why do we wait till the transfer window to open to start making contact? Surely Branca should have been sorting the sales out few months in advance? example, Milan conducted their deals in the first week. ie team working together etc.

This is same as last year when we hired RB and he was then given no support in terms of new players. We again have a new coach, and we bring in a rookie from Argentina for 12m? He looks promising, but thats it at the moment. We paid 12m for someone who was not a regular starter for his old club....Menez I believe went for 9m, French International!

Pretty f**ked of with whats going on at Inter at the moment

David Suazo
07 Aug 11, 19:15
interesting that there is all this talk

Anything else?

Michael
07 Aug 11, 19:18
Oh well, not a first time a talent is leaving this club. There is no need to be all sad and down, it is just business.

Cal
07 Aug 11, 19:21
Anything else?

sarcasm ;)

I dont think he will leave anyway. Its all just BS dreamed up by arsehole English media reporters with nothing else to do.

---------- Post added at 19:21 ---------- Previous post was at 19:20 ----------

wait he aint actually leaving? Is he?

Is it confirmed?

Forza ragazzi
07 Aug 11, 19:22
If we sell Sneijder, then we will probably have to settle for a couple of years without trophies, builiding for the future. We simply can't spend on established players of the needed level, so we have to buy young and get up players from our own academy.

Sneijder will make a decent profit though, we bought him for 15m. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any equal scoop available on the market this summer.

NeonBlade
07 Aug 11, 19:35
So after being on suicide watch seeing the team look impotent and generally idiotic against Milan with a coach staring at the pitch like a goat, and recovering. I'm BACK on suicide watch because it looks like Sneijder is going to leave, yet somehow. Muntari, Pandev will still be playing for this team in the new season.......

Suneet
07 Aug 11, 19:36
Whats new in what he said? Branca and Paolilo said the same things...

My worry was not that we'll sell Sneijder, it was about selling him cheap.

Lets hope its closer to 50m..

CityFanInPeace
07 Aug 11, 19:48
We sell him.
And with the money we earn we don't buy a new star.
So don't expect anything big from our mercato.

If you're going to sell him, sell him to us. :yuno:

We can at least give you something in return. There is no other world class player available right now. You won't be able to take the cheapskate fee Manure offers and find someone for that price.

viking
07 Aug 11, 19:48
This is quite sad. After the treble we are becoming an average team. We have some stars and it looks like they will be sold for financial reasons. btw it does seem that only Inter are affected by the FFP, do you hear or read any other club mentioning??? Barcelona have massive debts, Liverpool etc....all spending huge sums.

The sad part is that Sneijder is a world class player and one of the best in his position. Inter were lacking this style of player for many years, soon as we get we start looking good.

The writing has been on the wall since last year. Inter stopped spending last year. Why do we wait till the transfer window to open to start making contact? Surely Branca should have been sorting the sales out few months in advance? example, Milan conducted their deals in the first week. ie team working together etc.

This is same as last year when we hired RB and he was then given no support in terms of new players. We again have a new coach, and we bring in a rookie from Argentina for 12m? He looks promising, but thats it at the moment. We paid 12m for someone who was not a regular starter for his old club....Menez I believe went for 9m, French International!

yea..i feel the same way.

i hope wesley stays, he's my favorite player...but it doesn't look likely...

Michael
07 Aug 11, 19:52
Lets hope its closer to 50m..

I can't see that we are gonna wait for that type of offer to come. We are starving for cash and whoever team that offers close to 40, he'll be gone.

|| WS10 ||
07 Aug 11, 19:56
The Inter mangement are MORONS if we sell Sneijder.
Out of all the players on the club we could sell they wanna sell our best player. :palm:

Suneet
07 Aug 11, 20:04
Well we can have Inter or Sneijder with the current financial situation. I love Wes in Inter colors, but I love Inter more. I'm pretty sure we'll get close to Pastore's value for Sneijder and will get 6m of our wage list. Thats 50m for me alright. :P

Why cant we go for Nasri...? Surely Man City wont sign both Sneijder and Nasri... he's close to 20m.

NeonBlade
07 Aug 11, 20:10
Judging from the Community Shield today, City don't need Sneijder they need defenders. It would only be covetousness and greed to want a player you don't need. On the other hand ManUre want to offer some rubbish price for one of the best players on the globe.

As for Nasri he is a winger, my brother supports Arsenal die hard, he knows the team is shit, but he loves them anyway, and I watch the Premiership games alot with him, and Nasri is utterly useless behind the strikers. He is and always be better on the wing, and we don't need any wingers at the moment.

Dylan
07 Aug 11, 20:13
Are we so desperate for cash we need 40 million? What is 40 million compared to club debts. If we sell Sneijder I'm going to go ballistic.

CafeCordoba
07 Aug 11, 20:20
Well we can have Inter or Sneijder with the current financial situation. I love Wes in Inter colors, but I love Inter more. I'm pretty sure we'll get close to Pastore's value for Sneijder and will get 6m of our wage list. Thats 50m for me alright. :P

Why cant we go for Nasri...? Surely Man City wont sign both Sneijder and Nasri... he's close to 20m.

I think Nasri's wage demand is something we are not willing to take to our burden. IMO that is why we are not being linked to him.

CityFanInPeace
07 Aug 11, 20:20
Judging from the Community Shield today, City don't need Sneijder they need defenders. It would only be covetousness and greed to want a player you don't need. On the other hand ManUre want to offer some rubbish price for one of the best players on the globe.

As for Nasri he is a winger, my brother supports Arsenal die hard, he knows the team is shit, but he loves them anyway, and I watch the Premiership games alot with him, and Nasri is utterly useless behind the strikers. He is and always be better on the wing, and we don't need any wingers at the moment.

Mate, our biggest problem today wasn't defence, it was holding on to the ball. Defenders can only hold out so long if the other team has 80/20 possession, especially with preseason fitness levels. Sneijder would be a huge upgrade to Milner and Barry.

What you saw was one team playing pass-and-move and the other not having a clue how to get the ball into the opponent's third for 45 minutes.

Rimpel
07 Aug 11, 20:23
Manchester City's Roberto Mancini rules out move for Inter's Wesley Sneijder

When asked whether City are trying to sign the 27-year-old, Mancini replied: No, it's not true. Sneijder is an Inter player, we haven't talked about him.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/08/07/2609471/manchester-citys-roberto-mancini-rules-out-move-for-inters

Sokrates
07 Aug 11, 20:24
Yes City needs new players... ;)

Rimpel
07 Aug 11, 20:26

Totally agreed.

Mino
07 Aug 11, 21:08
MM : we're broke :troll:

us: http://th1128.photobucket.com/albums/m482/P13manrulez/Meme%20Faces%20And%20What%20Not/th_okay_face_Highest_Rated_Post_Ever-s251x239-156794-535.jpg

Inter Siamo Noi
07 Aug 11, 21:10
http://th1128.photobucket.com/albums/m482/P13manrulez/Meme Faces And What Not/th_okay_face_Highest_Rated_Post_Ever-s251x239-156794-535.jpg

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Adriano-Galliani.jpg

CafeCordoba
07 Aug 11, 21:12
Manchester City's Roberto Mancini rules out move for Inter's Wesley Sneijder

When asked whether City are trying to sign the 27-year-old, Mancini replied: “No, it's not true. Sneijder is an Inter player, we haven't talked about him.”

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/08/07/2609471/manchester-citys-roberto-mancini-rules-out-move-for-inters

They deny everything to the point the deal actually happens. So if Wesley goes to Man Utd, City and Mancini keeps saying they never were even interested in Sneijder. :)

rsz85
07 Aug 11, 21:29
Wes says his status will decided the next week and he mever spoke with City or Utd. Paolillo said they don't have negotiation with any club.

If they will sell him next week, they lied us the whole summer.

Such huge businesses are not worked out in 1 week time....

CafeCordoba
07 Aug 11, 21:53
Of course they lie, it is not good business to talk about such a big transfers in public weeks before they are concluded. They keep denying it till the point it is practically done deal.

Kung fu Panda 27
07 Aug 11, 21:57
The Inter mangement are MORONS if we sell Sneijder.
Out of all the players on the club we could sell they wanna sell our SECOND best player. :palm:
fixed
I'm sorry but Eto'o is our best player! He is the best character in Inter shirt also!

P.S Sneijder wants to leave! Deal with it! I'm certanly not going to cry if we sell for 40 mil.euros someone who was Real reject and we paid 16 mil. That's good business! He brought us trophies and that's fantastic but now he is cocky and his motivation is going down! we all saw that in the supercup.

|| WS10 ||
07 Aug 11, 22:15
fixed
I'm sorry but Eto'o is our best player! He is the best character in Inter shirt also!

P.S Sneijder wants to leave! Deal with it! I'm certanly not going to cry if we sell for 40 mil.euros someone who was Real reject and we paid 16 mil. That's good business! He brought us trophies and that's fantastic but now he is cocky and his motivation is going down! we all saw that in the supercup.

No way... Sneijder is the engine of our team and sorry JZ is the best character in the Inter shirt.

Kung fu Panda 27
07 Aug 11, 22:22
No way... Sneijder is the engine of our team and sorry JZ is the best character in the Inter shirt.

Nope he is not. Sorry . Wes was awful last season.

You're right about the second part tho. I'll give you that.

|| WS10 ||
07 Aug 11, 22:23
Roberto Mancini & Sir Alex Ferguson: "I won't make more signings"

They both said it in the interview after this afternoons Community Shield clash

Michael
07 Aug 11, 22:24
Branca: "I don't want to talk about the transfer market everyday. Sneijder's words? I'll talk to him."

NegroInBlue
07 Aug 11, 22:25
fixed

I don't think Sneijder absolutely wants to leave Inter, if that was the case, he wouldn't have made an interview with his wife telling they love Milan bla bla bla. If he stays he's ok, if he moves, he's also OK. His last interview is very clear about his state of mind, the tone he is definitely note overjoyed about a move, and he precises well that "he's to sell" and "Inter needs money".

Jacquez
07 Aug 11, 22:31
People compare this transfer to that of Torres, Pastore and such, but what about the most obvious comparison? Kak? The most important player on a Bbilan side that won the Champions League was sold two season later to Real Madrid at the price of 64m.. at the age of what? Yes, 27.

Sneijder's status at the moment is very much alike the status Kak had when he played for Bbilan - not only on their respective teams or in Serie A but in the whole world. In this current market with inflated prices, there is not a single reason for us to demand less that 45m..
Another resemblance between the two, is what Sneijder allegedly said: Inter need money, and in that case they can sell me. Kak said something quite similar when he left Bbilan.

Sid
07 Aug 11, 22:51
This is truly some depressing shit...

I know I may not be thinking clearly at the moment but fuck it....I love MM but he has been in relax mode after winning the CL and bunch of other trophies in 1 year....unfortunately with the market these days and shit if you want to stay top and compete with other top clubs in Europe you need to be ready to splash the cash not idiotically but when important ( like the 15M on AVB for example or getting a quality proven player instead of unproven youngster)...if we are in a desperate situation financially tht we MUST sell our star player and best in his position in the world...

maybe the time has come for MM to sell the club...

Michael
07 Aug 11, 22:58
Sky is saying that the money that we're gonna get by selling Sneijder will be reinvested in the transfer market. It is not for balancing the books.

Alessandro
07 Aug 11, 23:02
Do you guys want to play Champions league? Then this has to be done obviously to go by FFP guidelines and also invest in players that fit Gasperini's model. We need the money and unfortunately Sneijder has to be sacrificed. It's a great piece of business as we will make a big return on his sale so give credit where it's due. The biggest problem is that our dead weight isn't worth much and it seems like no one wants them. We have to make money somewhere...

Bill
07 Aug 11, 23:06
Sky is saying that the money that we're gonna get by selling Sneijder will be reinvested in the transfer market. It is not for balancing the books.

IMO, this shows our inability to lose the dead weight, thus utilizing that money to purchase a Banega/Casemiro/Kucka/Mata/etc type player. Instead, they are being forced to sell the best player for the best price. Nonetheless, I highly doubt the money will be used in the transfer market. Inter have spent around 20m this summer yet have not made any money off transfers (all free). Max 15m of Sneijder cash will be spent.

ADRossi
07 Aug 11, 23:07

How about 45 million, a pile of training cones, and they keep Gago?

Seriously though, would not want Gago even in a straight buy, let alone in a deal for Sneijder

Doffy
07 Aug 11, 23:09
Do you guys want to play Champions league? Then this has to be done obviously to go by FFP guidelines and also invest in players that fit Gasperini's model. We need the money and unfortunately Sneijder has to be sacrificed. It's a great piece of business as we will make a big return on his sale so give credit where it's due. The biggest problem is that our dead weight isn't worth much and it seems like no one wants them. We have to make money somewhere...

play in the CL are you serious? haha what are we gonna do in the champions league they will blow us up, it will be a miracle if we pass the first round. no mourinho, no sneijder, shit not one quality player left. open your eyes, without investements inter is finished and will be the laughing stock of the serie. just like juve last season, only difference is they are rebuilding and they are serious about it, seeing their mercato this season.

irodrigu
07 Aug 11, 23:09

Alessandro
07 Aug 11, 23:14
open your eyes, without investements inter is finished and will be the laughing stock of the serie. just like juve last season, only difference is they are rebuilding and they are serious about it, seeing their mercato this season.

Open my eyes? Coutinho, Rannocchia, Pazzini, Nagatomo, Alvarez etc. We are rebuilding you blind mother fucker you! :lol: Inter are just being very smart with the money at hand.

Don't lose faith Interisti... It's not in our genes.

Doffy
07 Aug 11, 23:19
Coutinho, Rannocchia, Pazzini, Nagatomo, Alvarez etc. Open my eyes? We are rebuilding you Twat... We just are being very smart with the money at hand.

oh yea pazzini, nagatomo all those names are real world class, barca and madrid must be trembeling on their feet. we are also known for nurturing and turning young talents into ronaldos. so yea way to go we are gonna win everything. screw you aussieboy, you people were always known for their football knowledge.

Ash1899
07 Aug 11, 23:19
I dont really get why the big clubs are so afraid of FFP to be honest....

Seriously, who makes money for UEFA? The big clubs

Who brings fans and television viewers to watch the UCL? the big clubs

Whether UEFA likes it or not, the big clubs hold the power. They may make a lot of noise about kicking out clubs if they dont meet the FFP guidelines, but at the end of the day it's the big clubs who will have the final say....

In fact, there is already talk about a breakaway European Super League if UEFA doesnt relax some of it's FFP guidelines. If that happens, the CL is dead and UEFA is fucked....

Maslany
07 Aug 11, 23:23
I don't get what is happening with this board, coaches of 2 clubs deny any negotiation, our club says it isn't happening and people at this board are still selling Sneijder. WTH?!

Michael
07 Aug 11, 23:25
I don't get what is happening with this board, coaches of 2 clubs deny any negotiation, our club says it isn't happening and people at this board are still selling Sneijder. WTH?!

Coaches, directors, presidents lie...

Maslany
07 Aug 11, 23:28
Coaches, directors, presidents lie...Yeah, but none of them would categorically deny such rumors, they would say something else instead of clear "There's NO negotiations".... imo.

Alessandro
07 Aug 11, 23:31
oh yea pazzini, nagatomo all those names are real world class, barca and madrid must be trembeling on their feet. we are also known for nurturing and turning young talents into ronaldos. so yea way to go we are gonna win everything. screw you aussieboy, you people were always known for their football knowledge.

Haha This is classic... I know your upset man so I wont take it personally but why dont you go support another club that suits your needs cause Inter is not going to be like Barca any time soon. Just deal with it... Get off this bandwagon please for your own sake.

Sid
07 Aug 11, 23:33
we're all upset here but there is no need to insult each other guys...

Tanel
07 Aug 11, 23:33
Its the clubs themselves that want the FFP.

And it's sort of reasonable to get the clubs books in order after relying on president's generosity for a very long time.

Though questions have to be asked towards our board. The club has been in horrible financial situation for 10+ years, relying simply on Moratti's money - why was there no-one bothering to manage this club properly until about last 2-3 years? Why the fuck are we in a situation where we have to sell one of our only two real shine-out players to make up some money? Why the fuck have they taken mid-table players like Cristian Chivu, Sulley Muntari etc on gigantic wages for gigantic transfer fees into this team and still hold onto them?

Selling Sneijder would really mean that for the moment this team is in decline and we're going to have to do a few years without real success in the hope of the youngsters turning out great and scouting system finding some more gems.

Alessandro
07 Aug 11, 23:35
we're all upset here but there is no need to insult each other guys...

Firstly I'm not upset. Secondly he called me Aussieboy... That's not really an insult... Lol

Sid
07 Aug 11, 23:37
Firstly I'm not upset. Secondly he called me Aussieboy... That's not really an insult... Lol

ok :D

snake
08 Aug 11, 00:09

That is expected tbh.

We were all going to cry when Ibra was leaving as let's face it... HE WAS OUR ENTIRE TEAM.

In the end, the club worked out a deal where we made some money and were not too impacted. Losing Ibra a few years ago is a bigger loss than losing Sneijder now. Losing Eto'o now is how I would describe losing Ibra.

There has to be, just has to be a reasoning/plan behind all of this.

I still don't think any deal has been made. Things are quiet as we want someone to give us what we think he is worth. If we were ok with 35, he would have been in Manchester 2 weeks ago.

Jerry
08 Aug 11, 00:17
Losing Ibra a few years ago is a bigger loss than losing Sneijder now.

If we get anything close to what we got for Ibra I will be totally fine with selling Wesley, but we cannot reasonably expect for such a deal to come along. If we set the bar at the Ibra/Barca deal then we will almost certainly be disappointed.

Yes, it was tough losing Ibra but realistic supporters understood how great a deal it was. Hopefully we get a decent sum and reinvest, but we need to keep our expectations in check.

snake
08 Aug 11, 00:21
If we get anything close to what we got for Ibra I will be totally fine with selling Wesley, but we cannot reasonably expect for such a deal to come along. If we set the bar at the Ibra/Barca deal then we will almost certainly be disappointed.

Yes, it was tough losing Ibra but realistic supporters understood how great a deal it was. Hopefully we get a decent sum and reinvest, but we need to keep our expectations in check.

I'm not trying to raise your expectations ;)

I'm merely trying to point out that no one player is bigger than the club itself...life will always go on, even after losing your best player.

Sure we won't get what we did with Ibra...but that example goes to show that our management will NOT let our best player leave unless they have an amazing back-up plan.

This is my beliefs anyway. In two weeks Sneijder stays or he goes but we won't even notice...

(hopefully)

frashed
08 Aug 11, 00:39
The thing is though, Anon, there are no players on the horizon that we can potentially struck a eto'o/ibra'esque deal with. Any replacement or reinforcement will more than likely come very close to what we will sell Sneijder for.

I really don't see our management parting with that money once it's in their hands. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Inter<3
08 Aug 11, 01:06
I'd trade Sneijder for Nani ... else GTFO !

DwightForlan1921i999
08 Aug 11, 01:11
I'd trade Sneijder for Nani ... else GTFO !

Nani is going nowhere...

EDIT: did you see him in the charity shield today?

Nyall
08 Aug 11, 01:20
Wow, what this?!! We're gonna sell Sneijder and replace him with two or three crappier players!! Sculli and Palacios maybe?! What ambition! If you have the best, sell him and buy the rest..

Also, will you people stop comparing this to the Ibra situation.. That's when the Coppa Italia wasn't the title that we aimed for.. If last summer were to teach us anything it should be, we will sell and then not replace until it's too late and then blame the coach for our misfortunes.. We are slowly but surely reducing the quality of this squad, and Moratti seems content at being Milan's bitches as things stand... We are World Champions after all..

This is what to expect for the rest of August:
- We sell Sneijder
- Clubs linked to Eto'o
- We get linked to Sculli
- We draw our first league game
- Last day of Mercato comes and goes we sign no one.
- Branca: "Our big signing was keeping Eto'o"
- Moratti: "The squad is good enough, We are World Champions after all"
- Muntari: "Now that I have stayed I fight to keep my spot in the reserves"
- Diegus: "Inter will sign Lionel Messi in 2012, the deal is done"

The future looks so bright...

Inter<3
08 Aug 11, 01:24
Nani is going nowhere...

EDIT: did you see him in the charity shield today?

Yep , absolutely flaweless :D But didn't they had some issues with Ferguson ?

Marcus
08 Aug 11, 01:25
Can someone please explain what's the deal with people leaving Inter? Especially important (and successful) people. First Ibrahimovic, then Mourinho, and now Sneijder. In three seasons. As a Milan fan, I'd like to think everyone would just want to gtfo of Inter, but I doubt it's that simple.

I mean, they've all found success here, at the highest stage. Why would the greatest stars be so desperate to leave? It can't be the money, since MM has been generous over the years, and I doubt he's a guy who doesn't reward success. It can't be that Italy is not good enough, since Wesley and Jose have both won the CL here.

Really, I just don't understand why Sneijder would like to leave the club which practically put him on the football map again. From a Real Madrid reject to one of the best.

I really don't mean any disrespect, I just am quite baffled to be honest.

DwightForlan1921i999
08 Aug 11, 01:25
Yep , absolutely flaweless :D But didn't they had some issues with Ferguson ?

Nani and Ferguson? nope.

Cal
08 Aug 11, 01:35
This is what to expect for the rest of August:
- We sell Sneijder
- Clubs linked to Eto'o
- We get linked to Sculli
- We draw our first league game
- Last day of Mercato comes and goes we sign no one.
- Moratti: "The squad is good enough, We are World Champions after all"
- Muntari: "Now that I have stayed I fight to keep my spot in the reserves"
- Diegus: "Inter will sign Lionel Messi in 2012, the deal is done"

at the start of summer I was reasonably optimistic, but now? It wouldn't shock me at all if things were to end up like this.

---------- Post added at 01:35 ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 ----------

It can't be that Italy is not good enough, since Wesley and Jose have both won the CL here.

I think that is the problem. Not necessarily just in sneijders case, but for every serie A team. In the 90's serie A was the place to be; if you played for Jube, bbilan or inter, that was the ultimate, whereas now..............

Fact is top players these days would rather play in England or Spain than in Italy.

frashed
08 Aug 11, 01:53
Can someone please explain what's the deal with people leaving Inter? Especially important (and successful) people. First Ibrahimovic, then Mourinho, and now Sneijder. In three seasons. As a Milan fan, I'd like to think everyone would just want to gtfo of Inter, but I doubt it's that simple.

I mean, they've all found success here, at the highest stage. Why would the greatest stars be so desperate to leave? It can't be the money, since MM has been generous over the years, and I doubt he's a guy who doesn't reward success. It can't be that Italy is not good enough, since Wesley and Jose have both won the CL here.

Really, I just don't understand why Sneijder would like to leave the club which practically put him on the football map again. From a Real Madrid reject to one of the best.

I think a few on here have gotten it pretty spot on. The club seems to lack clear direction and ambition. If you were a world class player and the club you're currently playing for (regardless if they put you back in the spotlight) lacked ambition would you stay? On top of that it doesn't help when your president & CEO are keeping the doors open for your exit. If Moratti came out and clearly said 'hands off' you can bet your ass Sneijder would be staying.

mexican_azzurri
08 Aug 11, 03:19

Every case had a different reason:

Ibrahimovic leaves Inter cause the poor performances in UCL...
Mourinho leave Inter cause the media was against him all the time, even another coaches....anyway just Inter fans and the club support him.
Sneijder "leaves inter" cause he dont believe in this new system, he wants play in his natural position....

satubito
08 Aug 11, 04:40
Sneijder to city for 31 million and Tevez coming on loan this year with right to buy next summer

NeonBlade
08 Aug 11, 04:45
Are we so desperate for cash we need 40 million? What is 40 million compared to club debts. If we sell Sneijder I'm going to go ballistic.

Lets do this Dyl....seriously I will go bat shit insane! I am not watching Milan lift another Scudetto next year!

viking
08 Aug 11, 05:08
every big club has debt...real, barca, milan, united, liverpool, chelsea...etc.....there not selling their players. why should we?

sneijder's our best player, a player we haven't had in a long time, a true number 10.....then we sell him after 2 years..wtf????

Hasan
08 Aug 11, 05:16
This Inter getting annoying. Sneijder is 50 milion player and if we will sell him for 36 than fuck it. And if we sell him huge problems will come. When we sold Ibra Eto'o was direct replacement plus Sneijder filled that creative role.

But who will replace Sneijder?

Tottanham rejecting 40 mil for Mordrić.
Arsenal rejecting everything for Fabregas.
Bayern do not negotiate about Sweinstaiger.
Napoli wants 100 mil for Hamsik.
Crazy Palermo sold Pastore for 43 milions.
Sao Paolo wants 50 milions for fuckin Lucas.
Overrated piece of shit Ganso is valued 40 milions by his club.

I really can't see a player who can replace Wes and who will come and play for Inter.

Lenny_and_Carl
08 Aug 11, 05:30
Tottenham never rejected 40m for Modric, I believe Chelsea are only upto 27m or so. Modric would be a fantastic replacement (and I believe Spurs would rather sell to us than to another EPL team) but Modric has said repeatedly that he doesn't want to leave London (i.e. Chelsea or Spurs).

If we sold Sneijder and signed Modric I wouldn't be that fussed. Modric is a wonderful player and exactly the kind of box to box midfielder Inter needs.

Bunnee
08 Aug 11, 05:37
Mourinho leave Inter cause the media was against him all the time, even another coaches....
Like that never happened when he managed Chelsea and now Real

Handoyo
08 Aug 11, 05:56
We were all going to cry when Ibra was leaving as let's face it... HE WAS OUR ENTIRE TEAM.

In the end, the club worked out a deal where we made some money and were not too impacted. Losing Ibra a few years ago is a bigger loss than losing Sneijder now. Losing Eto'o now is how I would describe losing Ibra.

There has to be, just has to be a reasoning/plan behind all of this.

I still don't think any deal has been made. Things are quiet as we want someone to give us what we think he is worth. If we were ok with 35, he would have been in Manchester 2 weeks ago.
True. But Ibra made our play rigid. It was all long ball and hopefully he'll do something. Sneijder makes our play fluid. Pass it to him, and he'll make others shine too.

The loss of Ibra was compensated by the fact that Eto'o, who was phenomenal in 08/09, was coming the other way. This time around, we don't know who's coming and judging by the lack of big names coming into the club even when we sold Mourinho & Balotelli, you gotta understand the pessimism that Sneijder is not going to be adequately replaced.

To put it simply, and this is not an insult too, we are going what you went through after you won the Serie A in 2004.

Complacent and delusional

I just don't understand why Inter's board are repeating the same mistakes that Milan made just a few years ago. It's not as if theirs was ancient history.

For the record though, neither Balo nor Sneijder is desperate to leave Inter. We were/are the ones who want(ed) to sell them.

Forza ragazzi
08 Aug 11, 06:28
Branca: "I don't want to talk about the transfer market everyday. Sneijder's words? I'll talk to him."

Italian quotes say "Parlate con lui", which means "You go talk with him".

The club clearly does not want to contribute to a discussion of this in the media.

Choppin Onions
08 Aug 11, 06:55
every big club has debt...real, barca, milan, united, liverpool, chelsea...etc.....there not selling their players. why should we?

sneijder's our best player, a player we haven't had in a long time, a true number 10.....then we sell him after 2 years..wtf????

Merchandise sells more, have their own stadiums (except Milan obviously) and their owners are ungodly rich. Much more than Moratti. It's a bit different for the Spanish clubs with the membership thing however. Can't go wrong with a couple hundred thousand "mini" owners though. Inter is broke so therefore they have to sell players. Even when we won the treble, the club still reported losses. Isn't that fucked up?

Lol it's funny and sad at the same time but if Wes leaves and Eto'o stays, this is exactly what I expect for Branca to say. Or Moratti. Or any upper management. I'm pretty sure that's exactly what they said about Maicon after last summers mercato....

Anyway, no player is bigger than the club. Let's just keep that in mind in the coming days

monster09
08 Aug 11, 07:08
Of course they lie, it is not good business to talk about such a big transfers in public weeks before they are concluded. They keep denying it till the point it is practically done deal.

City/Mancini are very open about transfers. He said City were interested in Nasri, Aguero, Savic. I would certainly rule out City as Mancini hardly plays with media regarding transfers/injuries..

snake
08 Aug 11, 07:14
City/Mancini are very open about transfers. He said City were interested in Nasri, Aguero, Savic. I would certainly rule out City as Mancini hardly plays with media regarding transfers/injuries..

Exactly.

Add too that United are too stingy... and you have a perfect recipe for Sneijder remaining @ Inter.

Universe
08 Aug 11, 07:32
Exactly.

Add too that United are too stingy... and you have a perfect recipe for Sneijder remaining @ Inter.

The question is whether the extent of our willingness to sell will reach the extent of Man Utds stinginess, i.e. how much they will pay.

Also, my dogs doing that thing where they sit on their ass and drag themselves forward with their front legs in order to clean / scratch / stimulate their ass.

monster09
08 Aug 11, 07:37
Exactly.

For some reason I can see us throwing cash for Sneijder. We are not stingy. Its just in recent years we haven't spent much. Maybe Fergie didn't want to in this inflated market.

Before that Rooeny, Ferdinand, Berbatov, Veron were all bought for close to 30 Million.. And all of them in the early 2000s. Fergie is not afraid to throw money. I believe its the wage demands that is a stumbling block.

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 ----------

The question is whether the extent of our willingness to sell will reach the extent of Man Utds stinginess, i.e. how much they will pay.

Also, my dogs doing that thing where they sit on their ass and drag themselves forward with their front legs in order to clean / scratch / stimulate their ass.

TBH there are no concrete reports to say how much we are willing to pay. If we buy Sneijder means MM is good with our offer. In that case I wont call us stingy..

rockball
08 Aug 11, 08:24

So we get 40m for Sneijder, spend that to get 2-3 players worth 10-15m each and hope to sell them for 25m+ after 2 years. Basically either we are becoming a small club or going into development mode and will not challenge for trophies right now. If thats the case, then we should be selling Eto'o as well. The wages that we save on there would help fund more players.

I4E
08 Aug 11, 09:00
Its amazing how eratic this saga is making alot of the inter suporters. If its true that Inter are after Sneijder transfer money to re-invest into the team, then i'll be happy with that.

It is very clear that Inter is investing in younger players to 'rebuild' the side. In the past we quite often purchased players in their late 20's for big $$$ and they're only good for 3 - 4 seasons tops before we spend again to replace them. I for one would encourage the rebuild. We can set ourselves up leading into the next couple years, especially with FFP around the corner.

Hopefully these new player transfers can make up a core that will be with the club for the long term. I'm getting quite sick of the revolving door players that have come and gone from Inter ! Look at Barcelona, The core set up of that team was created by the club and remains there today. Why would these players wanna leave when they have created an empire ? We need to do this.

IMO I think the rebuilding of the team starts now ! If sneijder money will kick this off, then sell him !

Zanetti, Lucio, Chivu, Samual, Stankovic, Cambiasso, Maicon and Milito are all 30+. This was the core team from the treble year and will not be around in the next year or 2. There is certainly not much value here in terms of income from a transfer(apart from Maicon > Madrid possability).

snake
08 Aug 11, 09:46

Random.

Dyna would be proud of you. Wanna go on a double date?

Suneet
08 Aug 11, 10:12
So we get 40m for Sneijder, spend that to get 2-3 players worth 10-15m each and hope to sell them for 25m+ after 2 years. Basically either we are becoming a small club or going into development mode and will not challenge for trophies right now. If thats the case, then we should be selling Eto'o as well. The wages that we save on there would help fund more players.

I think you guys are forgetting that we have spent close to 25m already in this summer and approx 30m in the winter market this year. Name one small club that has spent so much or a big club which isnt Real Madrid or Man City?

Also, Sky says we'll get 40m for Wes and that means we have approx 20-25m to spend on his replacement. Basically value of players bought=value of players sold. Dont expect us to spend more than 25m on 2 signings once Wes is gone. That is a big ONCE to me because I dont see Man U bidding that much for him and Wes wont join Man City as he isnt just a glory money hunter.

Giggs1983
08 Aug 11, 11:04
is it august 31st yet?

:sob:

Ed.
08 Aug 11, 11:38
Name one small club that has spent so much or a big club which isnt Real Madrid or Man City?

Chelsea?

Universe
08 Aug 11, 11:39
Random.

Dyna would be proud of you. Wanna go on a double date?

Ok. You and Dyna, me and who?

Cal
08 Aug 11, 12:03
Look at Barcelona, The core set up of that team was created by the club and remains there today. Why would these players wanna leave when they have created an empire ? We need to do this.

so, your saying we should spend the money improving our youth set-up?

monster09
08 Aug 11, 12:03
Chelsea?

Liverpool too ;)

I4E
08 Aug 11, 12:16
so, your saying we should spend the money improving our youth set-up?

Technically yes, We have to improve the core of the team. As i mentioned a few posts back, our core from the treble season is 30+ and we need to change this soon. We can't hold these players for to long !

Ed.
08 Aug 11, 12:59
Liverpool too ;)

Liverpool only did it once. Others... ZZZzzzz...

monster09
08 Aug 11, 13:12
Liverpool only did it once. Others... ZZZzzzz...

I guess Suneet meant Winter market. Liverpool spent over 20 Million so did Chelsea. And I think this is the first time Chelsea spent over 50 Million in a winter window..

snake
08 Aug 11, 13:13
Ok. You and Dyna, me and who?

B4homo-th

Inter<3
08 Aug 11, 13:34
1 Dimitar Berbatov Tottenham Hotspur 30.75 million September 2008

Yet Wesley costs +5m only ...

pff

Giggs1983
08 Aug 11, 14:01
the problem isn't the 35million or whatever isneeded to pay.

but i think its the wages.

I have a inkling he will stay at inter.

Mad Biscione
08 Aug 11, 14:05
If its true that Inter are after Sneijder transfer money to re-invest into the team, then i'll be happy with that.
you happy with Kucka for 16mil?

I4E
08 Aug 11, 14:18
you happy with Kucka for 16mil?

I have'nt seen enough of him to say !

rockball
08 Aug 11, 14:32
I think you guys are forgetting that we have spent close to 25m already in this summer and approx 30m in the winter market this year. Name one small club that has spent so much or a big club which isnt Real Madrid or Man City?

Also, Sky says we'll get 40m for Wes and that means we have approx 20-25m to spend on his replacement. Basically value of players bought=value of players sold. Dont expect us to spend more than 25m on 2 signings once Wes is gone. That is a big ONCE to me because I dont see Man U bidding that much for him and Wes wont join Man City as he isnt just a glory money hunter.

I think its pretty clear now that IF we do sell him, it will be for the money. Lets assume the best case scenario where we get 55m for him. What do you do with that 55m?
Unless we sign Nasri + world class CM which would total up to 40m+, our midfield would still be poor and we won't challenge for the big trophies.

Willem1
08 Aug 11, 14:37
If you lose Sneijder, our midfield will be really poor. Last saturday, you saw that Sneijder is really important for the team. When Sneijder goes towards City, there will be only one topclass midfielder in the selection and that's Cambiasso. Alvarez is too young, Thiago Motta is a decent midfielder, Stankovic is too old and the rest isn't playing many games.

Inter<3
08 Aug 11, 15:50
But But but ...we are getting Dimitar Berbapoop lol .... and probably Casemiro (sunglasses Emote) !

JJM
08 Aug 11, 16:01
If you ask me no one will make a +40m bid for Wes.But the question is how badly we need the money.
Would we accept an offer bellow that price for a player who is happy here...I don't think so,then again we need to sell before we buy...and with the sale of Mariga,Muntari,etc. we wouldn't make enough.
Suppose we sell Sneijder for those 40m. Then what?We buy Kucka for 16m(:palm:) and we call it a day and we have a plus of 24m to cover our books but risk our competitiveness with the best squads out there.Don't think so.Did Farca sell Messi to get Sanchez and balance the books while at it?

If we do sell him I would expect two signings. A CM and a wing forward as i see Gasp using a 4-3-3.Letting go of Sneijder now seems hard as it did with Ibra but in time i would get along with it as i think the management and Il presidente MM want the best for the best club INTER!!!

viking
08 Aug 11, 17:49
http://nos.nl/video/262768-kans-bestaat-dat-inter-me-laat-gaan.html

Someone translate this interview...i dont understand dutch.

Inter7
08 Aug 11, 18:06
this blowsssss i hope manure cant afford him

---------- Post added at 10:06 ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 ----------

Wesley Sneijder is more clarity on its future. Interviewed by Dutch television, Sneijder has not closed the door to a transfer, but said he was happy at Inter, and it is said that his future is far from the club's: As reported in preview FcInterNews.it, l ' Dutch said: "I'm playing for Inter and there are chances that I stay at Inter after August 31. I do not exclude, however, that there is also the possibility that I go away. The situation does not depend on me, but by the company, which has been clear: if the right offer comes for me, let me go. For this, I do not exclude the possibility of leaving Inter. " When asked if he will return to Milan after the match against England, Holland, Wesley Sneijder says, "If there will be news, of course I'll be back, I have permission from the coach

interview translation

Banana Rama
08 Aug 11, 18:08
Here's a transcript of the interview:

'The situation is that I'm an Inter player and there is a big chance that I'll still be an Inter player at the 31st of August. There's also a chance that I leave.'

The interviewer asks: 'Does that have to do with you?'

Sneijder: 'No, not really. That's more because of the club. The club has been really clear: "If a good bid comes in, than we have to let him go."

'They don't want to loose me, but there is a chance that they'll let me go.'

Interviewer: 'Do you want to go?'

Sneijder: 'I don't know. That's why I say, I'm an Inter player and the there is a big chance that I'll still be at the 31st of August. And if something crosses my road, I have enough time to judge that and to take a decision about that.'

Interviewer: 'We're standing here now, but If Manchester calls and they want to have you, you would immediately say yes, won't you?'

Sneijder: 'Yeahh (sounds doubting, but he does say it), but Manchester hasn't called officially.'

Interviewer: 'And unofficially?'

Sneijder: 'Nahh, unoficially maybe'

Interviewer: 'Have they also called you, I mean is there any contact? Of course there is contact..?'

Sneijder: 'There's always contact. I have contact with everybody, haha. You know that don't you?'

'No, but there's nothing going on right now, so.. I'm here now, and I'm going in now to the guys (Dutch national team) that I haven't seen for a while now and I'm going to concentrate on that right now. Besides that, I'm an Inter player and I'm with the Dutch team now.'

Interviewer: 'You're going to England together with the other players. Are you also coming back with the other players?'

Sneijder: 'Uhh, you mean back to Holland?'

Interviewer: 'Or is there any consultation planned in England?'

Sneijder: 'Uhhh, I don't know'

Interviewer: 'Oh, I hear it, yes, right?'

Sneijder: 'Uhh.. Well, I'm going away after the game. At least, if I get the permission of our (national) coach. I have to go back.'

the translation seems a bit rough in places but you get the gist of it, pretty much the same as before, if the right offer comes he will go, otherwise he will stay, at the end of it he hints about getting permission from the national coach for something, maybe a meeting, who knows............

CafeCordoba
08 Aug 11, 18:16
Yeah, nothing has changed. Inter is waiting for the right offer.

It's interesting though, that are we going to set a deadline for the offer. IMO we can't sell Sneijder at the last day, unless we've really agreed everything over transfers of players coming in with the supposed Sneijder transfer money. It becomes very complicated if we do it that way. Maybe we can't even get all the players we would buy since those clubs would also need time to get replacements.

Suneet
08 Aug 11, 18:17
Theres nothing wrong in that. Let him meet anyone he wants as long as they make a huge bid for him. If they dont, its not like he's gonna cry and throw his toys outta the pram...

Universe
08 Aug 11, 23:19
Theres nothing wrong in that. Let him meet anyone he wants as long as they make a huge bid for him. If they dont, its not like he's gonna cry and throw his toys outta the pram...

I wouldn't be so sure. Despite what Wes says, I'd say if he's still an Inter player and the end of the transfer window, and if we continue to play the way we are then he'll definitely start chuckin toys.

Suneet
08 Aug 11, 23:36
Highly doubt him being that unprofessional. He is still saying that he might be at Inter after all this...

Banana Rama
08 Aug 11, 23:39
i doubt that sneijder will be coming to london, its chaos here, rioting, looting and setting fire to shops, fighting with police etc, england v holland friendly will surely be cancelled............

ADRossi
09 Aug 11, 01:11
But hey, according to the English press, any footballer with a brain would sell their soul to live and play in England :rollani:

But hope everything turns out okay there. Truly a terrible situation

Bruce007
09 Aug 11, 01:21
But hey, according to the English press, any footballer with a brain would sell their soul to live and play in England :rollani:

But hope everything turns out okay there. Truly a terrible situation

yes , like muntari and oba martins

vasilios
09 Aug 11, 01:51
yes , like muntari and oba martins

He said 'with a brain'

Trequartista
09 Aug 11, 02:43
Wesley start act like Ibra, time to sell with 40 millions.

ADRossi
09 Aug 11, 02:54
Wesley start act like Ibra, time to sell with 40 millions.

:palm:

Trequartista
09 Aug 11, 03:09
:palm:

i'm sorry for that.. but i feel the same feelin like Ibra SAGA to Barca. i know he is missing link for Inter, but it just in Mourinho era. Watching him play in SuperCup :palm: He said about "Inter need money". imo, it's not necessary.

blackmore
09 Aug 11, 03:19
I dont blame the guy, he's simply just weighing out all his options. What he has said shouldnt be a surprise really, weve all known what the situation has been for a while now. If he goes, and goes for big...then we cant really complain, this is just business. He has made it clear though that the ball is definately in our managements court, so if people do want someone to blame for his departure, then we should know who to target. Making a 200% return on investment in a time like this points to really one outcome

Jerry
09 Aug 11, 03:57
Sneijder's comments and demeanor have been a little troublesome (not collecting his runners up medal was weak sauce tbh). But I'm not ready to compare him to Ibra just yet. Ibra is the definition of a footballing mercenary and a guy who consistently places himself above his teammates. Wesley has not reached that level.

Trequartista
09 Aug 11, 03:59
yeah.. i know we can't blame for Wesley. But we're getting tired for this. Wesley role is important for the team. We just need find replacement as fast as we can. cause we need "a replacement" mix with the entire team.

I4E
09 Aug 11, 07:07
yeah.. i know we can't blame for Wesley. But we're getting tired for this. Wesley role is important for the team. We just need find replacement as fast as we can. cause we need "a replacement" mix with the entire team.

And who will this replacement be ? The market is quite thin and your not gonna be able to find anyone of his calibre for a decent price. Therefore we use the funds to bring in a couple young guns to mould and develop ! Marco Branca has the hardest job in football at the moment.

Bunnee
09 Aug 11, 08:02
That's because they can afford price jumping from 20mil to 60mil

monster09
09 Aug 11, 08:10
That's because they can afford price jumping from 20mil€ to 60mil€

Still my point is valid. City are open about their transfers. If they rule him out I dont see them playing with media as they can make any bid looks silly.

And BTW

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Nasri to Manchester City is developing well, the two clubs negotiating over how much cash will be upfront #AFC#MCFC

This dude has got many transfers spot on, when he tweeted this, I'm bit convinced that City will sign Nasri. So that leaves us in the driver seat. Its either United or Sneijder will stay at Inter..

b4h4mooth
09 Aug 11, 09:09
He will leave, so Puck him.

CafeCordoba
09 Aug 11, 10:23
England - Holland match is cancelled because of the riots in London. Sneijder should return to Pinetina. Interesting to see what is going to happen.

Michael
09 Aug 11, 11:07
Sneijder: "I will still be an Inter player on August 31st. Inter have only said that if a right offer comes, they will talk. I am not making any transfer request. It might seem like it but it is not true. With City, United, or any other club there is nothing concrete. I will play for Inter and as usual I will work hard for the new season. I'll see my usual teammates on August 31st even though I know everything is open until then but I'm used to it."

Something like that...

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D54775

Original source (a Dutch paper/website): http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/site/nieuws/174687/Sneijder_Transfer_gaat_op_automatische_piloot.html

Forza ragazzi
09 Aug 11, 11:30
His mind is not elsewhere, his mind is the moment and at the moment he is an Inter player. We will only sell if we get what we see as right for him.

Mad Biscione
09 Aug 11, 12:27
so back to point A like 100 pages before

Suneet
09 Aug 11, 12:37
Yes. I dont see him moving TBH until SAF goes apeshit with his finances.

Universe
09 Aug 11, 12:39
Yes from a neutral perspective Sneijder hasn't done anything wrong and has been upfront and transparent at all times. He hasn't said anything which hasn't in line with what Branca has said. However from a fans perspective, he's been frustratingly neither here nor there. While the reality is not always the case, fans want conviction from players. Eto'o publicly came out and said he is staying at Inter. While Sneijder started out saying he wants to stay, it certainly hasn't helped that people like Branca and Paolillo have kept saying that they have no problems considering an offer if it came. Even if that is the truth and reality, it's not pleasing for fans to hear. Especially when us fans consider our club to be a BIG club which should be keeping its stars and challenging in all competitions.

I4E
Yes. I dont see him moving TBH until SAF goes apeshit with his finances.

SAF does'nt go apeshit with finances !

Giggs1983
hes coming to MU.

Fergie wants him, he wants us..... get the deal done.

b4h4mooth
09 Aug 11, 13:00
hes coming to MU.

Show me the money,then u can talk

akusukako
09 Aug 11, 13:14
if man u got to sell ronaldo for 90M (ronaldo want to go to real), why won't inter be able to sell sneijder for 50M min?

i'll say if we really need to sell. it should be at the price of kaka (60M) and no less.

Edward
09 Aug 11, 13:26
the reason why people aren't saying 50 or 60m is because they're being realistic

I4E
09 Aug 11, 13:26
hes coming to MU.

Wes has never said he wants United ! please find a source or I'll just treat your remarks like an Anglo Tabloid ..... Full of shit

snake
09 Aug 11, 13:40
He's staying. Get the guy some decent players next to him...I'd sulk too if I was the only person out of a squad of almost 30 that can actually pass the ball :dielaugh:

Cantona
09 Aug 11, 14:09
Wes has never said he wants United ! please find a source or I'll just treat your remarks like an Anglo Tabloid ..... Full of shit

WESLEY SNEIJDER last night revealed: I would love to play in England but ONLY for Manchester United.

The classy Dutch midfielder, who was linked with a 30m summer move from Inter Milan to Old Trafford, is a huge United fan.

Sneijder, 26, said: If somebody asks me if I will ever play for Manchester United, its impossible for me to say no. How can you say that if the chance came you would not play for one of the biggest clubs in the world.

I dont think there is any player in the world who could publically rule out ever playing for Manchester United, and if they did I would doubt they were telling the truth.

I have played with Real Madrid who many consider the best club in the world, and now I have played with this Inter Milan team who made history last season by winning the treble.

I am still an Inter Milan player and very much committed to the club, but I cant say what will happen in the future and if Manchester United approached me in the summer of course I would listen.[/B]

Sneijder has also been linked with a move back to former club Real Madrid to work with his former inter coach Jose Mourinho.

But the Dutch ace wants to come to England.

Sneidjer added: The Premier League, in terms of top clubs, is the strongest in the world, and it would be nice to finish my career saying I have played at the very top in Spain, Italy, and England.

There is not many who can say they have done that, and if that does happen for me I would only want it to be with Manchester United.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/155573/Wesley-Sneijder-I-d-only-play-in-England-for-Manchester-Utd-.com

Giggs1983
09 Aug 11, 14:21
thank you cantona!!

Maslany
09 Aug 11, 14:25
Hate when people come and troll here because of their fav coach (Beni Hill era), or when there are rumors that some player is leaving us. HATE IT WITH A PASSION! Leave us alone ffs and mind your business, we don't go there and invade your forums! The last thing we need now are you guys.

Giggs1983
09 Aug 11, 14:28
This thread is about Sneidjer, he is a inter Milan player linked With manchester united (heavily).
We are not here to cause trouble but simply give 2 sides of the story. Also im pretty sure there are inter milan fans
registering on the MU forums everyday......

He said himself, he thinks he is forsale, as a united fan im excited at the prospect of him playing for united if the shoe was on the other foot im sure you all would be excited also.

Just remember how excited you were when he signed from real madrid.

nerazzurri4life
09 Aug 11, 14:30
Are you manU guys kidding? Critical thinking seems to escape all you NOOBS...

Couple questions:

(1) Did wes speak to the Daily Star? :palm:
(2) If not, who is the Daily Star's source of those quotes? :palm: :palm:

please look up the definition of "credible" and while you're at it, please deactivate your account and leave
jeez

Jacquez
09 Aug 11, 14:32
Are you manU guys kidding? Critical thinking seems to escape all you NOOBS...

Couple questions:

(1) Did wes speak to the Daily Star? :palm:
(2) If not, who is the Daily Star's source of those quotes? :palm: :palm:

please look up the definition of "credible" and while you're at it, please deactivate your account and leave
jeez

they probably bugged his phone...

Maslany
09 Aug 11, 14:33
This thread is about Sneidjer, he is a inter Milan player linked With manchester united (heavily).
We are not here to cause trouble but simply give 2 sides of the story. Also im pretty sure there are inter milan fans
registering on the MU forums everyday......

He said himself, he thinks he is forsale, as a united fan im excited at the prospect of him playing for united if the shoe was on the other foot im sure you all would be excited also.

Just remember how excited you were when he signed from real madrid.We surely didn't go to RM forums and troll there you bastard! ANd Sneijder won't sign for you!

He will MY ASS !

Giggs1983
09 Aug 11, 14:34
lol

You guys are just annoyed because you could be potentially losing your best player.

Why wouldn't he want to move to a bigger and better football club?

Hate the tabloids all you want.

Cantona
09 Aug 11, 14:35
From Johnny Heitinga's official account:

john heitinga
@sneijder101010 didn't come to #uk today. The question is ... When will he come now (; ... #engned

After VDV and Heitinga's comments, seems like the whole Dutch squad know he's coming.

Again, I don't want Sneijder at United, so couldn't care less.

Maslany
09 Aug 11, 14:35
lol

You guys are just annoyed because you could be potentially losing your best player.

Hate the tabloids all you want.Fuck you man, FUCK YOU! Please be back on 1st september when Sneijder is still an Inter player! PLEASE. Most troll bastards don't come back here.

Giggs1983
09 Aug 11, 14:36
We surely didn't go to RM forums and troll there you bastard! ANd Sneijder won't sign for you!

He will MY ASS !

lol i know who my father and mother are.

He will sign, he has basically pleaded with fergie to sign him

I think your defination of a troll is a little off.

Radical
09 Aug 11, 14:37
@Cantona and Giggs1983 - Fuck off ManU fans, Nigel de Jong sayed that Wesley is closer to Inter than ever before and that he only wants to play for Inter...

Maslany
Can mods please delete this trash here? I just can't deal with them today, i'll end up getting banned.

Jacquez
lol i know who my father and mother are.

He will sign, he has basically pleaded with fergie to sign him

I think your defination of a troll is a little off.

"I will still be an Inter player on August 31st. Inter have only said that if a right offer comes, they will talk. I am not making any transfer request. It might seem like it but it is not true. With City, United, or any other club there is nothing concrete. I will play for Inter and as usual I will work hard for the new season. I'll see my usual teammates on August 31st even though I know everything is open until then but I'm used to it."

The Wall
09 Aug 11, 14:39
I said few days ago this Giggs guy is very arrogant and showing no respect at all.

Coming to Inter fans forum and claiming they are a bigger club(which is very, very, very debatable and probably untrue)...meh...

Giggs1983
09 Aug 11, 14:41
It is undeniable that manchester united is the biggest club in the world, we have the most fans.

Maslany
09 Aug 11, 14:41
Contradicting yourself much by posting some pumped shit by the tabloids. Way to go, illiterate jerk.

Giggs1983
09 Aug 11, 14:42
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/941470/inter-star-wesley-sneijder-hints-at-unofficial-talks-with-man-utd?cc=5739

Wesley Sneijder has confirmed he would like to join Manchester United and suggested 'unofficial talks' have taken place.

Wesley Sneijder
Sneijder would welcome a move to Manchester United

• Sneijder: I'm for sale
• Gasperini coy over Sneijder
• Mancini: City not in for Sneijder
• Blog: Inter lost. Who cares?

Sneijder, 27, has long been linked with a move to Old Trafford and, though both clubs have denied talks have taken place, the Inter Milan star revealed at the weekend his club need the money.

Asked if he was keen on a move to Manchester United, Sneijder has now said in a video interview with nos.nl: "Yes, but Manchester United haven't made an official approach yet. There have been unofficial talks, there have been contacts, but then there are always contacts. I have contacts with everybody - you know that [laughs].

"The situation is that I am now an Inter player, and chances are that I will still be that come August 31. There is also a chance I could leave. That isn't really down to me but the club. I think Inter have been very clear: if a good offer comes in, they have to let me go. They don't want to lose me but there is a chance they will let me go. If something crosses my path, I have enough time to make my decision."

Sneijder was set to play for Netherlands at Wembley on Wednesday before the game was cancelled and, asked whether he was planning to stay behind in England for talks, he said: "I don't know."

Netherlands team-mate Rafael van der Vaart said Sneijder will be fully prepared for life in the Premier League.

"Of course he would like to play in England," he told Sky Sports News. "It's the biggest league in the world. He is a good friend of mine and we have contact almost every day. He knows what to expect in the Premier League."

Asked if he will be playing against Sneijder in the upcoming season, he said: "I hope not because Man U are going to be stronger, but he's a great player and he fits in well at Man U."

I4E
09 Aug 11, 14:42
lol

We are annoyed at brainwashed Anglo's that believe everything their bullshit Tabloids write then come trolling with absolute rot ! If he wanted United Wes would have been there by now.

Please leave if your gonna continue with shit talking !

Cantona
09 Aug 11, 14:43
I'll be leaving here, as it obviously annoying quite a few of you. As I mentioned before, I only came here to get the news from the Italian side of things, but just the British Media.

If any of you would like to come and register at Redcafe, for seriously discussions, you are more than welcome.

All the best to Inter and you fans.

Maslany
09 Aug 11, 14:43
Can i be mod for just one day?

The Wall
09 Aug 11, 14:44
It is undeniable that manchester united is the biggest club in the world, we have the most fans.

Trolling much?1332

Rimpel
09 Aug 11, 14:45

"Ok"

The Wall
09 Aug 11, 14:46
I'll be leaving here, as it obviously annoying quite a few of you. As I mentioned before, I only came here to get the news from the Italian side of things, but just the British Media.

If any of you would like to come and register at Redcafe, for seriously discussions, you are more than welcome.

All the best to Inter and you fans.

No you did not you little troll.

Giggs1983
09 Aug 11, 14:46
we are not saying the papers are speaking rubbish, people ask for links for the source of information and we provide it.

How come wes said unofficaly he has been contacted by manchester united?

Pajo
09 Aug 11, 14:47
Ok, consider this as a warning. Shut the crap about ManU vs. Inter debate in WESLEYs thread. Be respectful and do not troll, just look onto Monster09. One more post, and infraction will be given!

The Wall
09 Aug 11, 14:49
we are not saying the papers are speaking rubbish, people ask for links for the source of information and we provide it.

How come wes said unofficaly he has been contacted by manchester united?

I'll be leaving here

You still here?:(

Giggs1983
09 Aug 11, 14:53
Guys.

We both want to know whats going on, you here one story, we here another story.

We both take a story and see it from different views, we see it as he will sign, you see it as he will stay.

Everyone is annoyed that no one really knows whats going on.

You could be potentially losing a really good player and we could be potentially gaining one.

If you don't want us here then we will leave.

No one meant to be disrespectful, some of you respect our views but i think the younger members perhaps
are a bit to hasty in calling names.

Cantona
09 Aug 11, 14:54
Would just like to add before I leave. Not all United fans are like Giggs1983. Some of us do have respect for other clubs and their players. Don't judge all United fans on idiots like him.

Good luck to Inter for the new season.

Peace.

I4E
09 Aug 11, 14:56

Hahaha who told you this ? The Anglo Tabloids ? I suppose that your that dumb, you've never heard of a team called Real Madrid !

Go eat your baked beans on toast loser !

Pajo
09 Aug 11, 14:56
^^the thing is, you ARE disrespectful, by claiming things on INTER forum. As i said, behave, and we don't have problem of you guys being here. We have numerous fans who don't support Inter, but are respectful towards us, towards Inter... Speak in cultured manner, debate, and so on, but don't be arrogant.

Radical
09 Aug 11, 15:02

But you forgot to mention that ManU is also one of the most hated club in the world ... and how meny of thouse fans you thing have become Barcleona fans over the few years? :palm:

Giggs1983
09 Aug 11, 15:04
no one can deny inter is a massive club, not just any team wins the treble.

I probally got out of hand and apologise for that, i don't mean to come across disrespectful.

I will be off now.

If he stays good luck to him and good luck to inter.

If he comes then good luck to inter.

Adios

Sorry for offending.

Iron_Inter
09 Aug 11, 15:04
WOw the Nerve tipical english ignorant prick, no we dont see the two different ways, its you who see the reality in different way you little prick. After hours Wes have said that on 31.08 he will be Inter player you come here trolling with a arogants attitude that "he dont want to play in Inter but wants to join the biggest club in the world".

Fuck your little pussy club, and fuck you arogant prick for comming in to our holy house of Inter trolling and disrespecting Inter. If Sneijder is to leave that is cause we Inter wants him out not that he wants to leave us. He said that himself, he is on the market only cause the club wants him there, if club doesnt want him there he will off the market. He has a contract untill 2014 and he will be sold only for the right money.And that is the right money your cheap club doesnt want to pay. Untill your club evaluate him properly and is prepeard to pay 50 + you can GTFO from our forum.Capish.

Giggs1983
09 Aug 11, 15:10
WOw the Nerve tipical english ignorant prick, no we dont see the two different ways, its you who see the reality in different way you little prick. After hours Wes have said that on 31.08 he will be Inter player you come here trolling with a arogants attitude that "he dont want to play in Inter but wants to join the biggest club in the world".

Fuck your little pussy club, and fuck you arogant prick for comming in to our holy house of Inter trolling and disrespecting Inter. If Sneijder is to leave that is cause we Inter wants him out not that he wants to leave us. He said that himself, he is on the market only cause the club wants him there, if club doesnt want him there he will off the market. He has a contract untill 2014 and he will be sold only for the right money.And that is the right money your cheap club doesnt want to pay. Untill your club evaluate him properly and is prepeard to pay 50 + you can GTFO from our forum.Capish.

Now, no need for that sort of language, you don't know me.

I didn't slag you or your club off. That has to be one of the most immature posts i have ever read, i admit some people might
be annoyed at me but i think you went to far.

Maslany
09 Aug 11, 15:12
Now, no need for that sort of language, you don't know me.

I didn't slag you or your club off. That has to be one of the most immature posts i have ever read, i admit some people might
be annoyed at me but i think you went to far.You provoked at first, what did you think? Of course people'd get furious!

I'm done here.

Giggs1983
09 Aug 11, 15:13
You provoked at first, what did you think? Of course people'd get furious!

I'm done here.

we came here and gave our point of view about sneidjer.

DwightForlan1921i999
09 Aug 11, 15:36
BTW Sneijder didn't say he will be an Inter player, he said he might be, then said might not

Mad Biscione
09 Aug 11, 15:38
isn't Sneijder topic on United forums like 1000 pages fat already, go there!

cloudq
09 Aug 11, 15:41
i think its time the mods start throwing suspensions for trolling

Maajid
09 Aug 11, 15:48
we came here and gave our point of view about sneidjer.

Don't sully United's good name with your filth. You are incapable of representing us on other boards.

NegroInBlue
09 Aug 11, 16:22
lol

Funny, how arrogant manure fans think they are way a greater club than Inter in terms of prestige.
Yes, 2011, you're currently better than us (even if we hadn't fucked up against Schalke I think you would have the edge over us in CL), your brand is more powerful than ours, better marketing strategy that makes you more popular and richer than Inter.
But, HISTORICALLY speaking, not talking marketing bullshit but on strictly FOOTBALL matters, Man U is not greater than Inter, we fairly can say that they are quite similar : 3 CL for both, 19 titles for Man U and 18 for Inter, but only one other European winner's cup for Man U against 3 UEFA cups for Inter. In terms of legendary managers, you had Busby + SAF, we had Herrera who reinvented football plus Mourinho, you have legendary players, we have too...

Don't wanna be racist, but a lot of english fans are very self-centered towards their club prestige, that's ludicrous. Even some Arsenal & Chelsea fans I discussed with think their clubs are greater than Inter, RuBe or Bbilan :palm: :palm: Start by winning AT LEAST one CL, and we'll see.

Stefan
09 Aug 11, 16:22
If eto'o goes wes stays imho. The club won't sell both in one transfer window.

blackmore
09 Aug 11, 16:26
Don't wanna be racist, but a lot of english fans are very self-centered towards their club prestige, that's ludicrous. Even some Arsenal & Chelsea fans I discussed with think their clubs are greater than Inter, RuBe or Bbilan :palm: :palm: Start by winning AT LEAST one CL, and we'll see.

you are not being racist....its called TELLING IT HOW IT IS! the same fans who think that they have not only the best league in the world but the best NT in the world too. delusional and just full of themselves...thats all it is!

FUCK MANURE.....FUCK ENGLAND!

Handoyo
09 Aug 11, 16:36
I can't believe some of us are annoyed at Sneijder, and even comparing him with Ibra.

"If Inter sells me, I'll go"

So are players supposed to be dead stick and blindly stick with Inter, if our club themselves deem him unnecessary?

Gimme a break guys

blackmore
09 Aug 11, 16:38
I dont blame the guy, he's simply just weighing out all his options. What he has said shouldnt be a surprise really, weve all known what the situation has been for a while now. If he goes, and goes for big...then we cant really complain, this is just business. He has made it clear though that the ball is definately in our managements court, so if people do want someone to blame for his departure, then we should know who to target. Making a 200% return on investment in a time like this points to really one outcome

I can't believe some of us are annoyed at Sneijder, and even comparing him with Ibra.

So are players supposed to be dead stick and blindly stick with Inter, if our club themselves deem him unnecessary?

Gimme a break guys

there is a reson we are the elders here.....:lol:

DwightForlan1921i999
09 Aug 11, 16:41

Gimme a break guys

This is how it looks to me from the outside looking in, and looking at his quotes, I'm not sure why you guys would be mad at Wesley himself, even if he does want the United move, he's been the perfect professional throughout this whole process so far imo

blackmore
09 Aug 11, 16:43
its a strange viral infection coyed as mediatards.....aka tag-along-fans!

treble99
09 Aug 11, 16:51
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,20876_7089274,00.html

hello guys.. it looks inevitable. even van der vaart is getting into the fray right now. I dunno about you guys but im so excited for wesley to come to england.. hope its done within the next few days.

I come in peace guys.:angel: