PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Mad Biscione
09 Aug 11, 16:57
:yuno: y u no stay at your forums?

we're getting wesley that is aweeeesooooomeeeeeeee, but I come in piece to see your reactions :oblivious:

Cal
09 Aug 11, 17:02
[URL="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,20876_7089274,00.html"]even van der vaart is getting into the fray right now.

wow so players themselves are mediatards also.

treble99
09 Aug 11, 17:03
the only weird thing is that when asked if he (Van der Vaart) will be playing against Sneijder this season, he replied: "I hope not because Man U are going to be stronger."

The person asking the question never mentioned who Sneijder would be playing for, Van Der Vaart did. looks like he knows something...

Cal
09 Aug 11, 17:06
The person asking the question never mentioned who Sneijder would be playing for, Van Der Vaart did.

well its not gonna be fucking west brom, is it?

Maslany
09 Aug 11, 17:44
we're getting wesley that is aweeeesooooomeeeeeeee, but I come in piece to see your reactions :oblivious:hahahahhahahah spot on dude, spot on.

Banana Rama
09 Aug 11, 17:47
Wesley start act like Ibra, time to sell with 35 millions.

totally agree with you mate.............

CityFanInPeace
09 Aug 11, 18:02
Now you see how annoying the Manure cunts are. Mostly plastics who fell in love with Beckham and never cared about football before that.

anyway I hope you tell everyone to fuck off and keep Sneijder. Would piss off the English media

Adriano@10
09 Aug 11, 18:16
LOL some how every summer half of the forum becomes mediatards it s like a fucking virus!! Use u re fucking brain before u post some shit like sneijder starts to act lik ibra! People need to understand that wes had a similar situation at rm and there he always said stuff like i want to stay and i don t want inter, and how did that work out for him? He still ended up here, so maybe he has learnt that if the club want s to sell him he can t do shit about it and maybe this time he thought instead of pissing of what might be my future supporters i take the diplomatic route. Coz lets be serious we had lots of people saying shit like fuck sneijder and we don t want him after he said that he want s to stay in madrid.

Also before u post a article like at least fucking read more then the headline and then think about what you just read and the fucking post the article and say what ever u want. But post like ohhh van der Vaart said he would fit in well at manu so he s 100% going there better keep that shit to yourselfe coz that shit is even to dumb for the internet. I mean what the fuck should VdV say ohh sneijder is a shitty player he would not make it at the great Manu?

monster09
09 Aug 11, 18:16
:palm:

Discussion/debate/argument on which fans are annoying should be discussed here (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?9371-English-Premier-League-2011-2012&p=790480#post790480)...

CafeCordoba
09 Aug 11, 18:22
Okay now.

Let's just all calm the fuck down. Man Utd fans do not start to talk about Man Utd compared to Inter because it irritates Inter fans here. It might be relevant to this possible transfer but just try not to talk about Man Utd's stature (even if it's true Man Utd is bigger than Inter). And Inter fans try not to get provoked EVERYTIME Man Utd or some other club's fans start to talk about the difference of clubs, fans or something. It's not necessary to have five fucking Inter fans to reply to one guy.

And City fans can buzz off if they do not have anything else to this thread than mockery to Untied fans.

Let's just try to keep this thing civilized and try to not get provoked. And of course, do not provoke. Thank you.

Banana Rama
09 Aug 11, 18:26
Okay now.

Let's just all calm the fuck down. Man Utd fans do not start to talk about Man Utd compared to Inter because it irritates Inter fans here. It might be relevant to this possible transfer but just try not to talk about Man Utd's stature (even if it's true Man Utd is bigger than Inter). And Inter fans try not to get provoked EVERYTIME Man Utd or some other club's fans start to talk about the difference of clubs, fans or something. It's not necessary to have five fucking Inter fans to reply to one guy.

And City fans can buzz off if they do not have anything else to this thread than mockery to Untied fans.

Let's just try to keep this thing civilized and try to not get provoked. And of course, do not provoke. Thank you.

totally agree, dissapointed you didn't remove that post from the city fan tho..............

Intermilano90
09 Aug 11, 18:33
If Wes and Eto'o are being sold just for wage issues, then why don't Branca asks them VERY NICELY if they can lower it down a bit. Selling them will only make us the underdogs to BBilan next season, and I don't want to even imagine that happening.

Stefan
09 Aug 11, 18:50
the only weird thing is that when asked if he (Van der Vaart) will be playing against Sneijder this season, he replied: "I hope not because Man U are going to be stronger."

The person asking the question never mentioned who Sneijder would be playing for, Van Der Vaart did. looks like he knows something...

VDV reads the papers.:palm: Seriously you can read anything into any comments and twist it the way you want.

Scholesy
09 Aug 11, 18:59
As I'm sure you could guess by the username I'm a lifelong United fan so I just want to say firstly that I have the upmost respect for Inter and rate the club as one of the biggest in world football (who is bigger out of our two clubs is irrelevant).

As far as Sneijder goes, I'm still not really sure which claims/stories are true or not.

On the one hand it's very, very rare for us to be interested in the games biggest stars from the continent, with the club preferring to buy either young players with potential or the best talents in the prem, so for most of this 'saga' I've doubted the legitimacy of our interest in Wesley Sneijder (not because he's not good enough, just because it's uncharacteristic).

I'm starting to lean towards the 'there might be some truth to this camp' in recent days so I've been reading this forum to try and get the other viewpoint.

Basically I'm curious as to what the general viewpoint is among Inter fans, do you think he will stay at Inter or do you think he will leave?

Inter7
09 Aug 11, 19:03
hes gonna stay... im 100 percent sure

Banana Rama
09 Aug 11, 19:08
hes gonna stay... im 100 percent sure

you are 99 percent wrong, but that 1 percent could make all the difference.............

Inter7
09 Aug 11, 19:16
you are 99 percent wrong, but that 1 percent could make all the difference.............

haha we arent gonna sell him cause united arent gonna pay up

treble99
09 Aug 11, 19:16
okay before you all go ballistic here, first of all, it was VDV who came out with those comments. if you happened to watch the video on the link i've posted you would notice that although in passing he knows whats going on and gave us a taste of what is ahead in this transfer saga. Did SAF tell him to say that? i don't think so. the hell do we care about some tottenham player. the fact of the matter is. wesley is most likely moving to england. all fingers are pointing to it.

im sure this was not done in just one week. there WAS contact. although not official, there was one. im sure if this happens though inter would be compensated accordingly just as we were compensated for ronaldo.

NOW for the Citeh numpty. Shut it while the BIG BOYS of EUROPE and treble winners talk here. THIS FORUM IS FOR TREBLE WINNERS ONLY. Now go back to Stockport and count the days before Internazionale take your leading scorer and Talisman. Only a matter of time bitter citeh mug:pazzini:

Michael
09 Aug 11, 19:18
NOW for the Citeh numpty. Shut it while the BIG BOYS of EUROPE and treble winners talk here. THIS FORUM IS FOR TREBLE WINNERS ONLY. Now go back to Stockport and count the days before Internazionale take your leading scorer and Talisman. Only a matter of time bitter citeh mug:pazzini:

Don't start again.

treble99
09 Aug 11, 19:20
Don't start again.

My apologies.. it stops here

Jnr
09 Aug 11, 19:27
Scholesy, we simply dont know anything. I hope he wont move otherwise we would lose alot . Its easier to replace one of our strikers with another WC one, but not Sneijder. There is nobody on his level who is available. 31 august evening will tell us all the answers. But Im almost sure that there is a dateline for Wes too. Inter would be really stupid to sell him on the last minutes and have only the money in the pockets and no replacements. That will not happen.

Michael
09 Aug 11, 19:41
http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2011/08/chelsea-set-to-swoop-for-manchester-united-target/

Some source that I have never heard of say Chelsea could enter the race.

CityFanInPeace
09 Aug 11, 19:56
Ian McGarry
Inter and #MUFC have reportedly agreed a fee of £33m for Wesley Sneijder. Player's representatives negotiating personal terms.

He works for BBC. Your directors should hang if they do something this stupid. £10m less than Pastore? :palm:

ADRossi
09 Aug 11, 19:59
I'm loving all the United fans coming here saying "Sneijder is 100% COMING TO Man U. GLORY GLORY our club!"

Then we ask for sources

And they give us BRITISH media reports.

It's like talking to Jube fans during the 90s

Back on topic, I think he stays for sure if Eto'o leaves, just because selling both would give us a 12th place level team

monster09
09 Aug 11, 19:59
AFAIK he is very unreliable and Pastore was sold for 43 Million Euros (37.7 Million pounds)..

CafeCordoba
09 Aug 11, 20:02
Very :palm: if Wes goes for that price but these British reporters in Twitter talk all kind of shit all the time. Probably those Sneijder rumors earlier in Daily Fail and other shit papers emerged from those Twitter rumors. :D

Suneet
09 Aug 11, 20:03
Dont believe that CFIP.

Our directors are busy trying to see if they can sell Eto for a bomb. I dont think Wesley has even been discussed amongst themselves today. And till yesterday, according to Wes and Branca and Paolilo we havent had any bids from any of the Manchester sides. Not even telephone calls.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
09 Aug 11, 20:11
Very :palm: if Wes goes for that price but these British reporters in Twitter talk all kind of shit all the time. Probably those Sneijder rumors earlier in Daily Fail and other shit papers emerged from those Twitter rumors. :D

...and we thought Rupert & his News of the World had succumbed...FUCKING British tabloids :palm:

Stefan
09 Aug 11, 20:35
How many times have had claims that a deal was done for sneijder this summer, only for it to turn to crap?? I will believe it when one of the clubs actually confirm it.

I believe if eto'o goes, wes won't. Long last few weeks of mercato ahead.

NeonBlade
09 Aug 11, 20:40
Now that Eto'o may be leaving. I say we let Sneijder go as well. We are no longer a serious club, and before we destroy this young boys career, we should atleast let him join United so that his name can go into the history books, because NO ONE at Inter is serious anymore about making us a premiere Italian and European side.

Hasan
09 Aug 11, 20:40
Long sumers for us year by year.

Quaresma saga - rating 8 out off 10
Ibra - Eto'o saga - 10/10
Eto'o - Anzhi saga - have potential

Sneijder - Manchester's saga - booooooring.

Rimpel
09 Aug 11, 20:54
Now that Eto'o may be leaving. I say we let Sneijder go as well. We are no longer a serious club, and before we destroy this young boys career, we should atleast let him join United so that his name can go into the history books, because NO ONE at Inter is serious anymore about making us a premiere Italian and European side.
Ditto, we are destroying the harmony of the team.

Stefan
09 Aug 11, 21:02

And We though Azz was negative....:palm:

---------- Post added at 22:02 ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 ----------

Here we go, seems BBC withdrawing their earlier claims...

howardnurse I am hearing that there is NO agreement between #MUFC (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23MUFC) and Inter for the transfer of Wesley #Sneijder (http://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23Sneijder) - there is no deal (as far it stands).

Hasan
09 Aug 11, 21:03
I would love to hear his coment now. :D

CityFanInPeace
09 Aug 11, 21:07
How reliable is Corriere della Serra?

bbcsport_simon Simon Austin
Andrea Ramazzotti, who covers #inter for corriere della Serra, tells me #manutd will seal #sneijder deal by Monday. Clubs talking at moment
4 minutes ago

dynasty27
09 Aug 11, 21:09

Sneijder - Manchester's saga - booooooring.Agree with Ibra/Eto'o although it was kinda short for a saga:P But still to me the Chivu saga anno 2007 was just incredible even if he doesn't become the player we truly expected. Inter, Roma, Real and Barca were all involved in this and after numerous weeks of back and forths, rumors, denials and done deals...it was his wife who made it finally official on her own TV show.

Stefan
09 Aug 11, 21:12
How reliable is Corriere della Serra?

bbcsport_simon Simon Austin
Andrea Ramazzotti, who covers #inter for corriere della Serra, tells me #manutd will seal #sneijder deal by Monday. Clubs talking at moment
4 minutes ago

They claimed avb to inter was done, 24 hours later he signed for chelsea. Ramazzotti is full of crap 90% of the time.

DwightForlan1921i999
09 Aug 11, 21:13
Howard Nurse's source is the man united press office, so his word means very little to say the least.

CityFanInPeace
09 Aug 11, 21:14
Thanks. I'm really hoping he stays in Italy. Sneijder is the kind of player who shifts power balances, so many are understandably nervous.

junior55
09 Aug 11, 21:16
I would be deeply surprised if both would leave . For what i remember it has never happened that a big club has sold both of it's superstars in the same transfer market. Maybe man.utd with tevez and c.ronaldo but i don't remember correctly if it happened in the same window

Stefan
09 Aug 11, 21:18
I would be deeply surprised if both would leave . For what i remember it has never happened that a big club has sold both of it's superstars in the same transfer market. Maybe man.utd with tevez and c.ronaldo but i don't remember correctly if it happened in the same window

It happended in the same window but technicly man utd never owned tevez, he was only on loan to them.

Banana Rama
09 Aug 11, 21:19
Thanks. I'm really hoping he stays in Italy. Sneijder is the kind of player who shifts power balances, so many are understandably nervous.

we played you off the park on sunday without him, our youngsters outplayed your billionaires, sneijder will make us stronger for europe tho...............

CityFanInPeace
09 Aug 11, 21:21
we played you off the park on sunday without him, our youngsters outplayed your billionaires, sneijder will make us stronger for europe tho...............

I like how your fans come on this forum to troll, admonish the moderators for not removing my comment, and then continue to troll.

Stefan
09 Aug 11, 21:23
Stick on topic, action will now be taken if you go of topic.

A.l.i
09 Aug 11, 21:41
If he wants to go, isn't committed then leave. We don't want 1/2 committed players here.

viking
09 Aug 11, 22:25
can't believe wesley and eto are going to leave.....

a year ago we were treble winners.

Forza ragazzi
09 Aug 11, 22:35
Don't really think he is leaving. He is harder to replace than Eto'o, he is younger plus Eto'o is more expensive in wages. Inter will probably look to sell Eto'o, while keeping Sneijder.

Coutinho10
09 Aug 11, 22:39

Sneijder - Manchester's saga - booooooring.

agree that will be the most stupid think inter can do this summer ( by the way Coutinho is Boossing in the world cup under-20 so far... good good ) :)

---------- Post added at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:38 ----------

Don't really think he is leaving. He is harder to replace than Eto'o, he is younger plus Eto'o is more expensive in wages. Inter will probably look to sell Eto'o, while keeping Sneijder.

I hope you are right mate :)

CityFanInPeace
09 Aug 11, 22:45

I think you are correct. Imagine the fan reaction if you sold Eto'o and Sneijder in the same window. Imagine the league table. Moratti is not insane.

DwightForlan1921i999
09 Aug 11, 22:55
Well wishful thinking is nice and ignorance is bliss...

Forza ragazzi
09 Aug 11, 23:12
Well wishful thinking is nice and ignorance is bliss...

Moratti refused to sell Maicon after the Ibra sale in 2009 and also refused to sell Maicon last summer after the sale of Balotelli. So it has happened before. It doesn't mean that we can rule out totally that both Eto'o and Sneijder will be sold, but it would be stupid ruling out Sneijder staying and Eto'o leaving too.

It's all beliefs here and I respect yours, but don't be disrespectful to Inter. We are not a supermarket or else you would've had your Sneijder weeks ago.

Stefan
10 Aug 11, 00:02
Well wishful thinking is nice and ignorance is bliss... We will see 1 september who is the ignorant one...

Jacquez
10 Aug 11, 00:10
We will see 1 september who is the ignorant one...

Regardless of the outcome of this saga, I think you can already tell now who the ignorant one is.

When that is said, I wouldn't rule out the sale of Sneijder. Considering we might continue to use a 3-4-3 formation, Sneijder is not exactly what we need. It has been said before: You can't find a better AM than Sneijder, but if we do not intend to use an AM in the first place, why not sell the best one at a great price and buy two amazing CM's and a winger?

Inter<3
10 Aug 11, 00:32
@ English fans

I've just TWEETED that i got oral by Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima ... And my m8 tweeted 20 min ago that she got in bed with Barack Obama ....

100% relevant ..... (i hope you do understand what I think about your "HEY I SAW ON TWEETER" comments)

and seriously , stop posting Goal.com and CDS/GDS/Tutosport links here ....

Also ....It's quite lame to ignore the fact that Sneijder was BEGGING to stay @ Real Madrid that were FORCING HIM out by any (i mean ANY) cause ...afaik he even wanted smaller salary and accepted to be a back up ...

Now when he's having similar thoughts in Inter it's "What do you expect from him to say" ? Trolololololol you're just pathetic

And ye ....You found the right place to talk about "Realistic offers" about players .... Check how much you paid for Berbatov/Ferdinand and then come and tell us you pay realistic prices for players ...

also - stop being arrogant ....

apahllo
10 Aug 11, 01:23
this whole saga is pissing me off... if man u want him then fucking pay up already!

Maslany
10 Aug 11, 01:30
This was just posted by one of my inter friends on fb:

Apparently Luc Castaignos said this
‎Today I Called Wes, I believe That to stay at Inter, is happy and wants to return to Milan as soon as possible.
These words, shortly before one-thirty, appeared for a few minutes on the facebook profile of Luc Castaignos, and would have indirectly confirmed the permanence of Wesley Sneijder in Milan.

DwightForlan1921i999
10 Aug 11, 01:38
We will see 1 september who is the ignorant one...

Moratti refused to sell Maicon after the Ibra sale in 2009 and also refused to sell Maicon last summer after the sale of Balotelli. So it has happened before. It doesn't mean that we can rule out totally that both Eto'o and Sneijder will be sold, but it would be stupid ruling out Sneijder staying and Eto'o leaving too.

It's all beliefs here and I respect yours, but don't be disrespectful to Inter. We are not a supermarket or else you would've had your Sneijder weeks ago.

i'm not being direspectful to Inter, my comment was aimed at the city fan, who upon hearing city won't get him now "believes" he'll stay in Italy.

Nyall
10 Aug 11, 01:45
Moratti refused to sell Maicon after the Ibra sale in 2009 and also refused to sell Maicon last summer after the sale of Balotelli. .
Are you even sure that offers for Maicon even came in? You can't say he refused to sell when no one was willing to buy...

snake
10 Aug 11, 01:46
Are you even sure that offers for Maicon even came in? You can't say he refused to sell when no one was willing to buy...

Maicons agent last week confirmed that last season we received a $25million bid from Real, but Moratti rejected it.

Nyall
10 Aug 11, 01:50
Maicons agent last week confirmed that last season we received a $25million bid from Real, but Moratti rejected it.
Agents say ALOT of things... ALOT, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he the same agent who said that Matías Aguirregaray, was 99% sure of joining Inter last summer?

snake
10 Aug 11, 01:55
Agents say ALOT of things... ALOT, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he the same agent who said that Matías Aguirregaray, was 99% sure of joining Inter last summer?

I thought that was Caliendo, not Calienda?

Don't ask me how Calenta fits into the above 2.

Nyall
10 Aug 11, 01:59
I thought that was Caliendo, not Calienda?

Don't ask me how Calenta fits into the above 2.
They are both clients of Antonio Caliendo

F U C K MILAN
10 Aug 11, 02:05
ok so to the manu fans mornons(that doesnt include u all) that think that sneijder to united is a done deal should see the comment made by the management about eto today

they said that they have received an offer and are evaluating it which means that eto will probably leave.... fair enough Anzhi fans can come troll around the form and talk about eto going to their team as its almost a done deal

now dear morons please understand that when branca and polilio say that sneijder is important and that we want to keep him unless we receive a mega bid which till this day hasn't arrived, it means NO BID HAS ARRIVED

next when snijder was asked is he has had any unofficial contact with united, he says i have had lots of unofficial contact with lots of people jokingly, which means that there is nothing concrete in the sneijder to united saga atm

another point to look at dear morons is that if eto goes which is really likely to happen atm, forget about wes going unless u cough up something ridiculous like 60m

and dont forget that sneijder says in his interview that there is a very big chance that he will be at inter come august 31st

sad thing is i am sure another moron will replay to me saying that sneijder is going to united 100% with out making any sense or logic :palm:

DwightForlan1921i999
10 Aug 11, 02:58
Look, there's a lot of it open to interpretation (and I'd like to think I'm one of the "that doesnt include u all") - however I feel there's far too many journalists claiming the deal will happen etc for it not to, it's not just speculation as it is with many others, but like I said, that's just my interpretation

b4h4mooth
10 Aug 11, 03:08
Regardless of the outcome of this saga, I think you can already tell now who the ignorant one is.

When that is said, I wouldn't rule out the sale of Sneijder. Considering we might continue to use a 3-4-3 formation, Sneijder is not exactly what we need. It has been said before: You can't find a better AM than Sneijder, but if we do not intend to use an AM in the first place, why not sell the best one at a great price and buy two amazing CM's and a winger?

Sneijder is exactly what we need at Inter after so many years without playmaker.

ADRossi
10 Aug 11, 03:31
Te Mirror reporting that Sneijder's agent is in Milan to ask for permission to seek a transfer to Man U

snake
10 Aug 11, 03:34
Te Mirror reporting that Sneijder's agent is in Milan to ask for permission to seek a transfer to Man U

French version of The Mirror?

DwightForlan1921i999
10 Aug 11, 03:36

do you have a link? I don't see it on their site...

ADRossi
10 Aug 11, 03:37
French version of The Mirror?

:rollani:

And: http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=30226

DwightForlan1921i999
10 Aug 11, 03:40
Thanks

I've found the english equivalent:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Manchester-United-move-Wesley-Sneijder-to-be-thrashed-out-next-48-hours-with-star-set-seek-Inter-Milan-permission-to-talk-terms-article783334.html

snake
10 Aug 11, 03:42
This whole Sneijder thing is BS.

After one day of negotiations for Eto'o, both Moratti AND Branca came out to confirm it.

"It 'was an informal meeting. We listened to their proposal, but since we are talking about an important player, not a negotiation that can closed in the afternoon. We re-updating ".

There have been denials from each side for Sneijder. Also, it would have been finished earlier.

You ManYook fans are going to be mighty disappointed come Aug 31st. Will be funny, cause you guys are so use to getting what you want...like Barcas spoiled brats.

Only way you will get Wes, is if Eto'o deal falls through.

DwightForlan1921i999
10 Aug 11, 03:52
This whole Sneijder thing is BS.

After one day of negotiations for Eto'o, both Moratti AND Branca came out to confirm it.

"It 'was an informal meeting. We listened to their proposal, but since we are talking about an important player, not a negotiation that can closed in the afternoon. We re-updating ".

There have been denials from each side for Sneijder. Also, it would have been finished earlier.

You ManYook fans are going to be mighty disappointed come Aug 31st. Will be funny, cause you guys are so use to getting what you want...like Barcas spoiled brats.

Only way you will get Wes, is if Eto'o deal falls through.

Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but don't be surprised if he is sold...

I'd like to say thanks btw, most of you have been accomodating to me, if not some of the other utd fans who've signed up on here in the last few weeks, despite the odd negative response which I'd expected.

snake
10 Aug 11, 03:58
I'd like to say thanks btw, most of you have been accomodating to me, if not some of the other utd fans who've signed up on here in the last few weeks, despite the odd negative response which I'd expected.

Us Inter fans have class. ;)

Sure there will be an odd one or two who blame you personally for Man U interest in one of our top players. But generally you will get treated with respect.

For example. What Cesc is doing to Arsenal and what Modric is doing to Tottenham is disrespectful to the club and to the fans. It also lowers the bargaining position for the team.

There is a reason Sneijder has not done anything like that. & it's down to respect that is instilled in our club.

As Pizarro said when he chose us over Juventus.

"Juventus is a business...but Inter, they are like a Family. This is why I chose them"

DwightForlan1921i999
10 Aug 11, 04:13
Us Inter fans have class. ;)

Sure there will be an odd one or two who blame you personally for Man U interest in one of our top players. But generally you will get treated with respect.

For example. What Cesc is doing to Arsenal and what Modric is doing to Tottenham is disrespectful to the club and to the fans. It also lowers the bargaining position for the team.

There is a reason Sneijder has not done anything like that. & it's down to respect that is instilled in our club.

As Pizarro said when he chose us over Juventus.

"Juventus is a business...but Inter, they are like a Family. This is why I chose them"

Can't agree more there, as I said in another post, he's been a model pro, because not only is he protecting himself if the deal doesn't happen, he's giving the club a stronger bargaining position, and is showing the club and you guys as fans respect

blackmore
10 Aug 11, 04:34
He has been very ethical about his approach to all this. You cant blame him about thinking about himself first, footbal in the end of the day is a business. for many fans it might look that he's betraying us in some way, but just look at whats he's actaully said. In the end of the day, its up to the management f he leaves cause they are the ones accepting the bid. Wes could have said "im not for sale and i dont want to go anywhere", but why should he when the management themselves have openly confirmed that if a big enough offer comes, then they would consider thinking about it.

If he goes, then we should know who to blame!

Coutinho10
10 Aug 11, 06:33
Can't agree more there, as I said in another post, he's been a model pro, because not only is he protecting himself if the deal doesn't happen, he's giving the club a stronger bargaining position, and is showing the club and you guys as fans respect

that's why we inter fans love him so much :) If we sell him that will be the most stupid think that Inter can do

chez1982
10 Aug 11, 07:53
hi guys im a united fan and have been following this thread for any sort of info regarding sneijder and i am almost sure 95% that we wont sign sneijder.

The reasons are he wont be able to fit in to our wage structure
Hes not the right age
The deal would have been done by now imo
The celebrity wife fergie hates that sort of thing example beckham.

cloudq
10 Aug 11, 07:57
hi guys im a united fan and have been following this thread for any sort of info regarding sneijder and i am almost sure 95% that we wont sign sneijder.

The reasons are he wont be able to fit in to our wage structure
Hes not the right age
The deal would have been done by now imo
The celebrity wife fergie hates that sort of thing example beckham.

you're my kind of man u fan

chez1982
10 Aug 11, 08:09
you're my kind of man u fan

Just a realistic one not saying i wouldnt like sneijder here he would improve our pretty weak midfield greatly as he is a world class player,but like i said he is not a typical united signing and it wont happen.

---------- Post added at 07:09 ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 ----------

if he does leave it will be to city who can blow tons of wages on him and not worry about it.
City is a massive step down from inter ffs but money talks so you never know.
Also i dont think anyone has won la liga italian league and premier league before so he might like to try and achieve this?

I4E
10 Aug 11, 08:30
This mercato has had more twists than a mystery novel. Anglo Tabloids are again saying MU officials are in Milan for negotiations ! ......... Well there have been no reports from Italy of such a meeting. The only report of any official meeting is the Eto one.

Is it safe to say Wes will remain ??????

Forza ragazzi
10 Aug 11, 08:32
i'm not being direspectful to Inter, my comment was aimed at the city fan, who upon hearing city won't get him now "believes" he'll stay in Italy.

Ok. I'm sorry.

Why would he lie about an official offer? You're right, it's our only source, so you choose what to believe. We all know Real was after Maicon last summer.

Mad Biscione
10 Aug 11, 08:33
I think Sneijder talking about the right offer he means his wages :troll:

cloudq
10 Aug 11, 09:33
I think Sneijder talking about the right offer he means his wages :troll:

i dont think u need the trollface because its probably true

---------- Post added at 18:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:43 ----------

manchester riots. come on wes, watch the news

b4h4mooth
10 Aug 11, 09:38
United It is also difficult for him to go to United. Despite yesterday's rumor of a done deal for 33 million, after the first real contact about a month ago with the player's agent, Soren Lerby, Alex Ferguson's men seem to have given up on the high salary request of a 6.5 million net per season.

Business is business, how come wes want to receive less money than he receive at inter. He is looking at Etoo with mega contract then he look at him self, damn if i go to United Yolanthe would hate me since i receive less. Of course Yolanthe dont want the money from her husband got reduce. She cant shopping anymore lol.

Coutinho10
10 Aug 11, 09:58
"I will still be an Inter player on August 31st. Inter have only said that if a right offer comes, they will talk. I am not making any transfer request. It might seem like it but it is not true. With City, United, or any other club there is nothing concrete. I will play for Inter and as usual I will work hard for the new season. I'll see my usual teammates on August 31st even though I know everything is open until then but I'm used to it."

Fingers crossed...

b4h4mooth
10 Aug 11, 10:01
If he leaves he will end up at city who is willing to pay his salary, not to stingy United.

I4E
10 Aug 11, 10:14
This is probably the most amusing and interesting article the Anglo Tabloids have produced !

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/10/football-transfer-rumours-wesley-sneijder

Giggs1983
10 Aug 11, 11:14
City don't want him. They always come out and say which players they want.

So basically they are saying he will sign in 48 hours. We will just have to wait and see.

He said n the interview that united had made unofficial contact, why would we bother if
we were not interested. He even said if united come with an offer he would go.

lets just see what happens. We have our doubts he is coming but we live in hope he does.

---------- Post added at 11:14 ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 ----------

Don't know if you guys and girls have seen this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdkQ7ZOou2A

cloudq
10 Aug 11, 11:32
why are u still hanging around?

its like you think we're interested in what you have to offer

Inter Siamo Noi
10 Aug 11, 11:45

You said it to Giggs1983 or Man United? :P

I4E
10 Aug 11, 11:47
How credible is Bloomberg ?

"Inter Milan Head Paolillo Says Eto’o Will Leave, Sneijder Not to Be Sold"

Giggs1983
10 Aug 11, 11:50

i am posting sources.

Nothing else

cloudq
10 Aug 11, 11:51
How credible is Bloomberg ?

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.fcinter1908.it/&ei=T2FCTunGGszNrQfu6OiwBw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCkQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfcinter1908%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1R2ACAW _en%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D595%26prmd%3Divns

or you could've found the article that was originally posted in english

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-08-10/inter-milan-head-paolillo-says-eto-o-will-leave-sneijder-not-to-be-sold.html

Inter Milan Head Paolillo Says Eto’o Will Leave, Sneijder Not to Be Sold
By Tariq Panja - Aug 10, 2011 6:57 PM ET

Striker Samuel Eto’o is to leave Italian soccer club Inter Milan, club Chief Executive Officer Ernesto Paolillo said in a text message.

Eto’o is moving to Russian soccer club Anzhi Makhachkala, the CEO said. Inter isn’t planning a bid for Manchester City’s Carlos Tevez, the executive added.

Dutch player Wesley Sneijder isn’t being sold, the CEO said. The player has been linked with moves to Manchester United and Manchester City.

To contact the editor responsible for this story: Tariq Panja at tpanja@bloomberg.net

(http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-08-10/inter-milan-head-paolillo-says-eto-o-will-leave-sneijder-not-to-be-sold.html)

Maajid
10 Aug 11, 12:21
This is probably the most amusing and interesting article the Anglo Tabloids have produced !

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/10/football-transfer-rumours-wesley-sneijder

Except the Guardian is not a tabloid, it's a broadsheet.

I4E
10 Aug 11, 12:27
Except the Guardian is not a tabloid, it's a broadsheet.

"Congratulations to Wesley Sneijder, who has signed for Manchester United for the 97th time this summer. The Daily Mirror are reporting that the Internazionale midfielder will seal his latest move to Old Trafford within the next 48 hours."

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Me2
10 Aug 11, 13:13
http://i.imgur.com/mbjNY.jpg

Wes? :palm:

blackmore
10 Aug 11, 13:15
pretty fake pic, even to the naked eye

monster09
10 Aug 11, 13:18
Thats fake. Crest is on right side :lol:

Me2
10 Aug 11, 13:20
Bad photoshop on that guys who made this pic :lol:

Forza ragazzi
10 Aug 11, 13:20
Paolillo said it. Eto'o going, Wes staying. Great! :)

monster09
10 Aug 11, 13:21
Haldenator Jamie Halden by DuncanCastles

Paolillo: ''At this moment it looks like Sneijder will stay, he is happy in Milan. It is impossible for us in this moment to buy Tevez.''

Haldenator Jamie Halden by DuncanCastles

He did also say ''The money of the Russian club is good, we do not have oil in Italy like they do. He can leave if Samuel wants to.''

Have no idea who that Duncan castles is..

snake
10 Aug 11, 13:27
This is getting desperate from Man U fans... :palm:

Giggs1983
10 Aug 11, 13:40
course its fake.

Forza ragazzi
10 Aug 11, 13:41
This is getting desperate from Man U fans... :palm:

It's turning into stories like "my neighbour heard a guy on the mall say his dog overheard the niese of the CEO of Man U saying Sneijder would be a United player within 36 hours".

Anyway, we must believe United have tried, but their valuations have been far too low for us, which means we have been standing with our backs straight and not lessened our demands. We have stood up to them and not caved in. Credit to our management where it's due. This shows it's our way, or no way.

Mad Biscione
10 Aug 11, 13:57
so fake not even funny

Giggs1983
10 Aug 11, 14:36
It's turning into stories like "my neighbour heard a guy on the mall say his dog overheard the niese of the CEO of Man U saying Sneijder would be a United player within 36 hours".

Anyway, we must believe United have tried, but their valuations have been far too low for us, which means we have been standing with our backs straight and not lessened our demands. We have stood up to them and not caved in. Credit to our management where it's due. This shows it's our way, or no way.

I agree with what your saying to an extent, but why is inter even selling him in the first place? He said in a interview he is for sale. If he is one iof your best assets then why is the management selling him, and possibly eto.

Sounds like the poof guy is confused and has no clue whats going on

Forza ragazzi
10 Aug 11, 14:38
I agree with what your saying to an extent, but why is inter even selling him in the first place? He said in a interview he is for sale. If he is one iof your best assets then why is the management selling him, and possibly eto.

Sounds like the poof guy is confused and has no clue whats going on

There is a point where an offer become too good to refuse. We are not "selling Sneijder", in reality we are just listening to offers. If they are good, we consider them, if not, we keep the player.

Giggs1983
10 Aug 11, 14:48
There is a point where an offer become too good to refuse. We are not "selling Sneijder", in reality we are just listening to offers. If they are good, we consider them, if not, we keep the player.

i understand that, we did the same thing with Ronaldo.

The thing is, sneidjer is saying he would join united if they come, he also says he is for sale if a offer comes in, however united or ferguson are saying nothing.

Surely that would suggest something is going on, otherwise fergie would be out saying nope, we don't want him.

jmaster
10 Aug 11, 14:50
How crazy Inter is; we were scared of losing Sneijder yesterday, now we're losing Eto'o... Pazza Inter indeed.

Forza ragazzi
10 Aug 11, 14:51
i understand that, we did the same thing with Ronaldo.

The thing is, sneidjer is saying he would join united if they come, he also says he is for sale if a offer comes in, however united or ferguson are saying nothing.

Surely that would suggest something is going on, otherwise fergie would be out saying nope, we don't want him.

Difficult to say really. Inter directors say no negotiations are going on and that Sneijder won't leave.

Your guess is as good as mine and everything can happen. But I don't think Sneijder is going, simply because United can't offer the money needed to satisfy Inter's demands.

Harpsabu
10 Aug 11, 14:54
I may be wrong but i think fergie has said that many times? Inter need money every one knows, so, if a big big offer came in for Wes Inter would accept, fortunatly, that offer has not arrived as United wont pay up, meaning sneijder will stay. He says he is happy if the transfer goes through, but says he is also happy if he stays at inter. He looked like a fool regarding his comments when leaving madrid because he wanted to stay but was forced out by management, and he doesnt want this again.

I always hoped that Wes stayed and always couldnt understand why he would want to leave because i personally think we are better than united, but now with Eto'o leaving, i feel bad for Wes! I really hope he demands that the money be 100% re-invested in strengthing the squad and improving the quality of the squad, or else he hands a transfer request. If Eto'o is sold and then Wes wants to leave, i couldnt blame him.:(

Arjen Robben to replace Eto'o??:oblivious:

Giggs1983
10 Aug 11, 14:58
Fergie has never admitted to wanting a player, he was denying we were signing De Gea, and then all of a sudden he signed.

Fergie is a clever guy, doesn't make his transfer targets known.

Just wish it was sep 1st, so we can get on with watching actual football instead of rumours.

SpecialOne
10 Aug 11, 14:59
It is time that SpecialOne to say something. I don't give a f.. if Wesley and Eto'o leave.So what!! We lose Ronaldo, Pirlo,R.Carlos, Vieri,Ibra,.. and we still survive. No one is more important than INTER and Inter fans.So leave Wesley and Eto'o ( FUCKERS!! ) if you want money or glory..
FORZA INTER Nulla è Impossibile Per Questa Inter !!

mario.santon
10 Aug 11, 16:42
if he really moves, playing under Mou probably is probably an interesting idea, I like the idea sneijder helping mou to beat barca..

Giggs1983
10 Aug 11, 16:45
if he really moves, playing under Mou probably is probably an interesting idea, I like the idea sneijder helping mou to beat barca..

would he really join real again after they forced him out?

Lenny_and_Carl
11 Aug 11, 00:51
I think he would. He was forced out and probably feels like he has a point to prove to the Madrid fans and management. Plus, the lure of working with Mou again might to be too much to turn down.

DwightForlan1921i999
11 Aug 11, 00:58
from a BBC Journalist:

"First round of talks between Sneijder officials and #MUFC failed to reach agreement on personal terms. More talks planned."

http://twitter.com/#!/garbosj

Inter<3
11 Aug 11, 01:29
Can we ban the ppl that give Goal.com and Tweeter links ??? I think i've elaborated why in my yday's post ....

DwightForlan1921i999
11 Aug 11, 01:46
but it's not people speculating on twitter and it's not like goal.crap these are actual journalists with inside info...

it's not the same...

it used to be that everyone would believe everything on twitter, nowadays it's instantly dismissed just because it's on twitter

chipschups
11 Aug 11, 07:03
these are actual journalists with inside info...

ok

b4h4mooth
11 Aug 11, 07:27
Taken from Merda forum :

Mateoftw :
if inter sell sneijder they officially become a steaming pile of shit. sneijder for me is the only quality inter have and if he were to arrive at milan i would be sooo fucking happy

Senatore_M84:
I'm still bitter we didn't get sneijder. I remember my epic battles with Madridista (then ronaldo9) and Dru about how sneijder would have been a better fit for milan than Kaka at the time and how we should have taken him instead of a CF (huntelaaR).
Pity.
Sneijder definitely has Milan level attitude though. I love his arrogance/confidence. He followed by Etoo and Samuel would be players I want most from inter (for what it's worth)

Still think it's a shame he didn't even get on balon d'or poduim. Dude was leading goal scorer in world cup, and was 1 epic Robben miss away from assisting WC winner. what a fucking ball-

Illadro 80 :
Moratti wont sell one of his best player to us. He did that in the past and obviously learned his lesson + the fans would lynch him.......
He happily planted mancini on us a year ago. The best we can hope for from them is chivu or pandev.

Kasoka :

hard times for inter, three coaches in 1 year, now they have one with weird tactics, they lost their pole-position in italy and now they lose their best player.

king_elnino
11 Aug 11, 07:31
even merda fans think like that.. salute.. :D

CafeCordoba
11 Aug 11, 07:36
but it's not people speculating on twitter and it's not like goal.crap these are actual journalists with inside info...

it's not the same...

I seriously doubt that. Those BBC reporters don't know SHIT about this deal. They are many, many hours, sometimes even days late when reporting some stuff. I mean what is their proof that there's even been negotiations between Lerby (Sneijder agent) and Man Utd?

monster09
11 Aug 11, 07:47
I seriously doubt that. Those BBC reporters don't know SHIT about this deal. They are many, many hours, sometimes even days late when reporting some stuff. I mean what is their proof that there's even been negotiations between Lerby (Sneijder agent) and Man Utd?

The one who tweeted that was wrong so many times it was not even funny.. Garbojse or something his twitter name is..

I wouldn't call him reliable either..

I4E
11 Aug 11, 09:56
With Eto's most definate depature the best scenario now is that we have made space in our wage bill to keep Wes. Surely its safe to say that Wes is staying. However, 20 days till mercato ends and i still don't feel the confidence to say he'll stay ! Dam pazza Inter !

Maajid
11 Aug 11, 12:36

it's not the same...

it used to be that everyone would believe everything on twitter, nowadays it's instantly dismissed just because it's on twitter

Am I mistaken or did you just call Ian McGarry (a 5live presenter) an actual journalist with inside info? :lol:

DwightForlan1921i999
11 Aug 11, 16:04
Am I mistaken or did you just call Ian McGarry (a 5live presenter) an actual journalist with inside info? :lol:

no .

---------- Post added at 16:04 ---------- Previous post was at 14:11 ----------

ITK. Part 1 of I don't know how many.

I knocked this up while on lunch.

Ask me questions about it / comment (by tweeting at me, I rarely look at the comments on the blog) and I will do my best to answer them in Part 2, whenever that is written.

Twitter can be a great place but it can also breed a lot of nonsense, rudeness and people claiming to be something they’re not. Transfers seem to be a hot topic for Twitter, what with the window being open ‘n’ all, and it’s interesting to see a few things become a prevailing theme.

In The Knows.

Nobody is ITK. People have thoughts on what they think may happen and journalists receive news from sources they publish on the belief it will happen. All the honest journalists on Twitter are excellent follows (too many to name) but there’s a difference between their tweets and the tweets of others claiming to be ITK.

Disclaimer: Due to the nature of my blog and things I tweet (and the regularity of such) I’ve decided to not publish things like where I work, how, who with, my face, etc. Accept that and move on.

There are many reasons why people go on Twitter. Mine is for news. To find it and tweet about it. And everyone, deep down, whether you’re Lady Gaga (10m +) or some 13-year-old kid (7) – you like to have followers. You like to have people who regularly speak to you.

But this isn’t a blog about followers, it’s a blog about ITKs.

The only credible people on Twitter as regards ITK info regarding transfers are those who work in the game. FootballAgentPM works in the game as an agent – he’s good. All the journalists are paid to find out stuff – they’re good. I do too – I like to think I’m good!

However, there’s a prevalence for ITK or people claiming to be ITK spring up. There are exceptions to this rule, of course – namely people like M16_ORA and FourthOfficial. From what they have told me (which will remain private) it is clear that they are not working journalists but receive information from people who should be respected.

There are others who like to believe they have information but I am sceptical of this. There’s many obvious ******* on Twitter (FootyAgentITK etc) who do this to be an internet troll, but I believe there are others who are more underhand; who try to cultivate a serious persona to come across as credible. But I am sceptical.

A FEW HINTS

‘I BEAT SKY’

If you see someone repeatedly claim they are ahead of the game and the major news outlets, then it’s a tell-tale sign they are begging for more exposure and want people to take them seriously.

A classic is ‘I beat SSN and the BBC to this…check my timeline.’ There are numerous gullible idiots that will then see this as someone being ahead of the game.

In reality, not one credible, professional person would tweet such stuff. They’d go about their business in a relatively calm manner, not screaming TOLD YOU SO when something is written in the media / something comes true.

So, be aware of things like this:

VincenzoPerotti Vincenzo Perotti
@
@TransfersManUtd Lets hear a deal you have broken? You claimed Monday. Lies.

And also…

1andOnlyWalshy Dan Walsh
Morning people. Good to see media reporting Sneijder could join within 48 hours, that'd be my update from yesterday then? Lol

And more…

1andOnlyWalshy Dan Walsh
I beat sky and other reports to the Nasri news. City are 100% out of Sneijder race

If you were a credible and professional person giving honest news, would you honestly bark often about how you’ve ‘beaten SKY’ and demand from people ‘let’s hear a deal you have broken’

I wouldn’t assume so.

‘WE HAVE A DATE’

Similarly, there are people who claim something will definitely happen on Monday. Or Tuesday, or whatever. They give exact timeframes. Nobody in the game really knows when something will definitely happen. The journalists have an idea of such, but still it’s a messy thing to get involved in.

PEOPLE WHO GIVE UPDATES DAILY

I have noticed many people on twitter who seem to, amazingly, have a fresh update on a major transfer story every day. This is cast iron bollocks. Not even the best paid journalists in the land or investigative reporters can have an update on something so major every day, without fail. But some people on Twitter seem to.

In reality, clubs and sources are going to get pretty pissed off (trust me – they do. I called up a club three times in a week and I got some choice words thrown at me once. ‘Can you piss off for a week?’ was the gist) if you bother them constantly for news. They’ll leak stuff when they see fit.

So how can people constantly update with things? They can’t. Unless they’re making it up.

I HAVE AN UPDATE AT 5PM…

If you ever hear variations on this, it’s nearly always bollocks. Why give a time? It gives you the chance to get this tweet RT’d, more followers eagerly awaiting the big news…to then find out you’re having a laugh.

You will see journalists do this, but this is different and also rare. Mirror Football have done it once or twice, but usually this tweet is at 10pm at night with the announcement on the story soon. This is because they actually DO have a story they have sourced etc and the only reason why they are waiting is because the first editions of the paper have not been printed yet.

Stories. Explained.: ITK. Part 1 of I don't know how many. (http://explaining-the-stories.blogspot.com/2011/08/itk-part-1-of-i-dont-know-how-many.html)

Good article

Ed.
11 Aug 11, 16:14
Taken from Merda forum :

Illadro 80 :
Moratti wont sell one of his best player to us. He did that in the past and obviously learned his lesson + the fans would lynch him.......
He happily planted mancini on us a year ago. The best we can hope for from them is chivu or pandev.

OMAIGOD.. PLEASE DO!

treble99
11 Aug 11, 16:57
hey guys. i found an article that could be of interest. tell me what you think;)

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/08/11/2613586/etoo-sneijder-sales-only-the-start-of-inter-damage-control

"In the three years from June 2006 to the summer of 2009 the club lost €509m. FIVE HUNDRED AND NINE MILLION EUROS. That’s an average of €170m a year. In total, the club has made losses of well over €1 billion in Moratti’s 16 years at the club, with the cost to the president himself in his role as chief financier topping out at over €750m."

this sounds alarming though

Mad Biscione
11 Aug 11, 17:26
stopped reading after http://www.goal.com

Inter<3
11 Aug 11, 19:47
hey guys. i found an article that could be of interest. tell me what you think;)

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/08/11/2613586/etoo-sneijder-sales-only-the-start-of-inter-damage-control

"In the three years from June 2006 to the summer of 2009 the club lost €509m. FIVE HUNDRED AND NINE MILLION EUROS. That’s an average of €170m a year. In total, the club has made losses of well over €1 billion in Moratti’s 16 years at the club, with the cost to the president himself in his role as chief financier topping out at over €750m."

this sounds alarming though

So basically its abit over 300m loss ... Which is 0 compared to how much Barca/Real/Utd are in shit ....

CityFanInPeace
11 Aug 11, 20:56
I don't see how Inter can lose more than City. Our turnover probably isn't close to yours and you are more careful on transfers, yet your losses are somehow higher.

DwightForlan1921i999
11 Aug 11, 20:58
man united aren't "in shit"

Cris
11 Aug 11, 21:05
man united aren't "in shit"
Are you been super cereal?

DwightForlan1921i999
11 Aug 11, 21:26
No, although we have a lot of debt we still bring in a lot of revenue, and we've cleared a lot of the debt in the last few months, plans are supposedly in place to clear more, and it's not a problem for us like it is for barca/real

Cris
11 Aug 11, 21:31
No, although we have a lot of debt we still bring in a lot of revenue, and we've cleared a lot of the debt in the last few months, plans are supposedly in place to clear more, and it's not a problem for us like it is for barca/real Yep that is true, but you still have a lot of debt.

So is Wes in Milan now or...?

A.l.i
11 Aug 11, 21:33
No, although we have a lot of debt we still bring in a lot of revenue, and we've cleared a lot of the debt in the last few months, plans are supposedly in place to clear more, and it's not a problem for us like it is for barca/real

How do Barca, Real have prob's when they have super super revenues? Their revenues will in time clear their debts. Their revenue's make Inter look like a Second division team.

Cris
11 Aug 11, 21:36
Their revenue's make Inter look like a Second division team. And how depressing is that!

DwightForlan1921i999
11 Aug 11, 21:39
How do Barca, Real have prob's when they have super super revenues? Their revenues will in time clear their debts. Their revenue's make Inter look like a Second division team.

they're making huge loses and the debt is increasing, our debt is decreasing

CityFanInPeace
11 Aug 11, 22:36
they're making huge loses and the debt is increasing, our debt is decreasing

Says Glazer. You've refinanced the debt but haven't cleared it.

(CNN) -- The owners of Manchester United, Red Football Joint Venture, have announced huge losses for the last financial year.

United's parent company -- which is owned by the Glazer family -- have confirmed losses of $178 million according to their latest accounts filed at Companies House.

The accounts also reveal the deficit includes some one-off costs incurred by the Glazers, following the setting-up of the $861 million bond scheme last year to replace the bank loans they obtained to purchase the club.http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SPORT/football/03/22/football.manchester.united.finance/index.html

Most of every quid you pay goes to service Glazer debt. Yanks are playing those fans like mugs. Funny as fuck though.

I4E
11 Aug 11, 22:57
Says Glazer. You've refinanced the debt but haven't cleared it.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SPORT/football/03/22/football.manchester.united.finance/index.html

Most of every quid you pay goes to service Glazer debt. Yanks are playing those fans like mugs. Funny as fuck though.

Manure Urinated supporters carry on about how "their" club is the most valuable ! ....... Who cares about value when your in so much debt !

MU is like a $600k Ferrari with a $580K loan against it !!!! .... does'nt leave much room to maintain it !

They have'nt got Wes cos they don't have much money left to pay the expected transfer sum and the wages he deserves ! ....... NO PAY ! NO PLAY !

CityFanInPeace
11 Aug 11, 23:23
The most respected British paper just published this

Manchester United say Wesley Sneijder will not join the club

• Inter midfielder's move to Old Trafford now unlikely
• Confusion remains about on-off transfer saga

Manchester United have said they do not expect Wesley Sneijder to join the club from Internazionale before the end of the transfer window. Although the Premier League champions did not want to go on the record, the official stance from Old Trafford is that the deal is not going to happen. The information comes from boardroom level, with the chief executive, David Gill, giving his approval for it to be known that United are not actively trying to sign the Dutchman.

That position can feasibly change – Sneijder could, in theory, drastically lower his salary requirements and Inter may offer him at a reduced fee – but this is to be regarded as unlikely, according to United. If that remains the case, it threatens to be a significant setback to Sir Alex Ferguson's hopes of building a team with realistic aspirations of closing the gap on Barcelona over the next few years.

Ferguson has spent £50m this summer on Ashley Young, Phil Jones and David de Gea but regarded the signing of a top-quality central midfielder as a priority. The manager has missed out on Samir Nasri of Arsenal while another target, Tottenham Hotspur's Luka Modric, favours a move to Chelsea. Nasri's talks with Manchester City are at an advanced stage although time may be running out for their hope that the transfer can be finalised in time for him to make his debut at home to Swansea City on Monday.

Sneijder has said there have been "unofficial talks" with United and there remains an element of confusion about the exact order of events leading to Thursday's development. United first notified journalists at the start of the team's pre-season tour to the United States that Sneijder did not feature in their plans. They are now reiterating that this is the case.

Yet in between Gill admitted there had been contact with Inter. He qualified that by saying "we didn't progress that one", but stressed the situation could change before the end of the window. "The important point is that you never know. I've been around in football long enough to know things change quickly."

Sneijder has been told he can leave San Siro – Inter offered him to Manchester City a few weeks ago – and Ferguson privately admitted during the US tour that the club were heavily embroiled in the process of trying to negotiate a deal and that a contract offer had been made. Yet Gill has told colleagues something entirely different, saying it was ruled out some time ago. The two accounts do not match and, as yet, there is no clear explanation.

The latest briefing from Old Trafford is, however, emphatic and, at boardroom level, United rarely offer guidance on transfers unless their position is clear. No reason has been offered, but it could simply be that the cost of Sneijder is beyond United's financial means – at least, as things stand.

The Holland midfielder likes the idea of moving to Old Trafford but it would mean a huge investment on United's part, possibly breaking the club-record £30.75m they paid Tottenham for Dimitar Berbatov in 2008. Sneijder would command a salary of around £12m a year and, perhaps crucially, he fits outside the club policy of not spending huge transfer fees on players who are aged 26 and above.

The club made an exception for Berbatov, who was 27 when he signed, but Gill described that at the time as "the last of its kind". Sneijder was 27 in June, meaning his resale value would sharply depreciate towards the end of a four- or five-year contract.

That still leaves several unanswered questions, such as why United would have explored the possibilities of signing him in the first place if they had no intention of breaking this policy. Ferguson supported the introduction of the age restrictions but, in this case, he has clearly been willing to make an exception at a time when Barcelona are bringing in Cesc Fábregas and Manchester City are close to establishing themselves, once again, as the biggest transfer-window spenders in English football.

United were the first club to bid for Nasri this summer but Arsenal made it clear they would not entertain the idea of doing business with the champions. Arsenal's position has been different with City and a deal in the region of £23m is close to being finalised. The player has agreed personal terms, with reports in France stating it will be a five-year contract with a weekly salary of £160,000.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/11/manchester-united-wesley-sneijder

Now the Manure fans can fuck off and go back to watching Carrick in midfield

Michael
11 Aug 11, 23:32
How respected are they?

CityFanInPeace
11 Aug 11, 23:39
How respected are they?

The most respected in the UK. Statistically they are the most accurate on transfers of all UK papers.

For instance, when Sky broke that Nasri was to be signing imminently 3 weeks ago, the Guardian was emphatic that no deal was in place. Almost all the other media got it wrong. The man who wrote this is the same journalist. He obviously has sources within both clubs.

Other papers are now following his lead. Manure probably leaked it.

Michael
11 Aug 11, 23:45
Haha unsurprisingly the Utd fans are saying it is not reliable at all. :D
I guess we still have to wait until August 31.

CityFanInPeace
12 Aug 11, 00:05
Haha unsurprisingly the Utd fans are saying it is not reliable at all. :D

Of course they are. The nobs are busy abusing journalists on twitter every time a report comes out that they aren't signing someone. :palm:
Loads of em were abusing Howard Nurse when he said the same just a few days ago.

The Wall
12 Aug 11, 00:08
City and Man U fans roasting each other on Inter's fan forums. Priceless.:P

DwightForlan1921i999
12 Aug 11, 00:41
Who is this city fan, what a clueless <insert word of choice here>

The Guardian are a quality paper, (broadsheet not tabloid) however, they don't say anything new in that, there's no new quotes, no new info, nothing, it's yet another rehash and frankly it's the kind of thing I'd expect from the daily mail, a massive disappointment.

---------- Post added at 00:41 ---------- Previous post was at 00:30 ----------

oh and erm: (Oliver Kay, journalist for The Times, another broadsheet)

@OfficialTMCD1 No reason to think Sneijder deal is dead. Just two (big) financial hurdles for #MUFC to clear -- *IF* he's the one they want
#MUFC position on Sneijder same as ever - long way off agreement. Inter position on Sneijder same as ever - long way off agreement

It's definitely not dead, as much as the city fan would love it to be

king_elnino
12 Aug 11, 00:41
Yep that is true, but you still have a lot of debt.

So is Wes in Milan now or...?

Last time ( 10 hours ago) i read his tweet, he's in bizza.

monster09
12 Aug 11, 05:09
Wow Sneijder thread turned into how shit are ManUtd are in, then City fan taking piss.. Sigh.. Do whatever you want, at least do it in appropriate thread.. There is a premier league thread..

Edit: Cityfaninpeace please change your user name to trollinpeace..

Michael
12 Aug 11, 05:11
Sneijder partied until dawn with his wife at Ibiza: dinner with Tronchetta and dancing with Paris Hilton.

Lenny_and_Carl
12 Aug 11, 05:23
Why are we giving him holidays when the other players are back in training?

Also a photo of him with a cigarette. Him and Pazzini are clearly the lovable rebels of our team. Hopefully Zanetti sorts them out when they return.

Ed.
12 Aug 11, 05:52
Why are we giving him holidays when the other players are back in training?

Also a photo of him with a cigarette. Him and Pazzini are clearly the lovable rebels of our team. Hopefully Zanetti sorts them out when they return.

he was supposed to join NT, right? I guess because the game was cancelled, he had few days leave then.

Michael
12 Aug 11, 05:52
http://www.interpersempre.com/800an.jpg

WES IN IBIZA

Sneijder parties until dawn waiting for his future.
The Dutch on a yacht with Yolanthe in Balearic Islands.
Dinner with Tronchetti and disco with Paris Hilton.

The great host of Ibiza is one that was very happy drinking rum and cola, signing, dancing and directing chants from the stadium under the watchful eyes of Paris Hilton who was at the near table. And others also started uncorking bottles, toasting and dancing. All had fun and drank until dawn. All guests were asking for Wesley Sneijder who was the host of Ibiza. The man after the cancellation of England-Holland decided to dive into the cool water and spend a few days in the Balearics Islands.

Meetings The premise is this: Wes is spending his vacation, which was authorized by Inter and will return on Monday, on a boat with wife Yolanthe. And of course he went all out by focusing on rum, cigarettes but Moratti will know everything. That's right because other than Paris with the sunglasses, there were also Tronchetti and his woman Afef both with the intention of celebrating the birthday of a friend of hers. An accidental meet up.

http://www.interpersempre.com/800ao.jpg

Haka and house Arriving in Ibiza in the evening, they boarded the Mirage, a deluxe yacht which according to the port employees belongs to the Real Madrid president, Florentino Perez. The choice of Lio (a restaurant) was obvious: it is fashionable for reasons of expediency, because at Ibiza it is a must as it overlooks the seas and has private moorings for boat. Sneijder, wife, and and a few other friends accommodated the table around midnight. They were surrounded by 4 bodyguards and opted for the meat menu: foie gras, grilled meat, potatoes and red wine. And then, all spent near the rivers with rum and cola. To complete the scene: chants, in Dutch and English and a few, dances of Haka of All Blacks. Hilton and her four friends disappeared around 3 with the direction to "Pacha" and did Sneijder and his group. They headed to the same direction and once again had the tables next together. This time, Sneijder started to drink vodka. A lot. Up to 5 am they all went outside to enjoy the sunrise. Breakfast consisted of beer and chips. Went below deck and the alarm clock was set at noon: the Mirage sailed.

king_elnino
12 Aug 11, 05:58
wes smoke ?? :eek:

I4E
12 Aug 11, 06:16
wes smoke ?? :eek:

What this surprises you ????? Heaps of the footballers smoke. We just don't see it because they try to hide it. Public image stuff, you see !

snake
12 Aug 11, 06:30
old but good.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljxzzyEu451qg73ado1_500.png

Lenny_and_Carl
12 Aug 11, 06:32
he was supposed to join NT, right? I guess because the game was cancelled, he had few days leave then.

Fuck that, he just had holidays. He should be back at training. The Argies had a game cancelled too, but Milito and Cambiasso are back at Pinetina.

Universe
12 Aug 11, 07:02

Fuck. What a luxurious bastard. I wonder if Wes had a monster hangover the next morning.

---------- Post added at 16:02 ---------- Previous post was at 16:01 ----------

Fuck that, he just had holidays. He should be back at training. The Argies had a game cancelled too, but Milito and Cambiasso are back at Pinetina.

True, but they didn't have the early pre-season with us whereas Sneijder did.

Lenny_and_Carl
12 Aug 11, 07:32
True, but they didn't have the early pre-season with us whereas Sneijder did.

Eto'o, who probably won't even be at the club in a weeks time, is still there doing sprints in the sun.

I have no issue with him taking a couple of days rest. I do have an issue with him being up until 6am after a night on the booze and ciggies when we're suppose to be in the middle of fucking pre season and five days after we lost to Milan for the third time running.

CafeCordoba
12 Aug 11, 07:43
Yeah, a bit strange he is allowed to be in a 5 day holiday. Are other NT players (not Copa America) on holiday too?

Forza ragazzi
12 Aug 11, 08:16
Probably because his NT match didn't play.

The "official" statement from United counts for nothing really, but it has been reported there is a €50,000 gap between offer and demand for the wages and the distance between United and Inter in terms of transfer fee is also quite huge, so I don't think it will happen. Whatever will based on financials Inter may have had to made this deal is dead after the sale of Eto'o.

monster09
12 Aug 11, 08:26
Probably because his NT match didn't play.

The "official" statement from United counts for nothing really, but it has been reported there is a €50,000 gap between offer and demand for the wages and the distance between United and Inter in terms of transfer fee is also quite huge, so I don't think it will happen. Whatever will based on financials Inter may have had to made this deal is dead after the sale of Eto'o.

If the gap in the transfer fee is so huge how can we even negotiate with Sneijder.. Yeah I know now a days this is common but that is for when the transfer fee is bit close..

I still believe no media has got a clue on what is going on. They just do guess work.. Guardian is very reliable that doesn't mean what ever they publish is 100% correct..

Edit: For some reason even I think it wont happen. Win Win situation for me at least :P

Universe
12 Aug 11, 08:35
Eto'o, who probably won't even be at the club in a weeks time, is still there doing sprints in the sun.

I have no issue with him taking a couple of days rest. I do have an issue with him being up until 6am after a night on the booze and ciggies when we're suppose to be in the middle of fucking pre season and five days after we lost to Milan for the third time running.

There was an afternoon training session for the team at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti.

The international players were absent except for the Brazilians Lucio and Maicon who today joined the team (Ricardo Alvarez, Matteo Bianchetti, Esteban Cambiasso, Luca Castellazzi, Cristian Chivu, Lorenzo Crisetig, Jonathan, Diego Milito, Felice Natalino, Paolo Orlandoni and Walter Samuel).

Gian Piero Gasperini, after a technical warm-up, had the group do work on ball possession, followed by specific training games.

There was anti-fatigue training for Lucio, who was on the pitch for 90 minutes yesterday in the friendly against Germany in Stuttgart.

There were personalised sessions specific to individual needs for Ivan Cordoba, Yuto Nagatomo, Nelson Rivas and Emiliano Viviano.

Alessandro Nista and the two youngsters Matteo Cincilla and Raffaele Di Gennaro did work with the goalkeeping coach.

As far as I can tell, Eto'o hasn't trained with the team since that 'official bid'.

Inter Siamo Noi
12 Aug 11, 08:38
He did. (http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?L=en&N=37108&stringa=eto\'o)

Forza ragazzi
12 Aug 11, 08:52
If the gap in the transfer fee is so huge how can we even negotiate with Sneijder.. Yeah I know now a days this is common but that is for when the transfer fee is bit close..

I still believe no media has got a clue on what is going on. They just do guess work.. Guardian is very reliable that doesn't mean what ever they publish is 100% correct..

Edit: For some reason even I think it wont happen. Win Win situation for me at least :P

I don't have the impression there has been negotitations for quite some time. But if it hasn't gone through, and United have confirmed their interest, there have been talks, but the distance between offer and demand has been too great.

CafeCordoba
12 Aug 11, 09:06

Inter might have given the okay for United to try to clinch the deal with the player. If they can't, why even bother trying to clinch a deal with the club? Inter is/was willing to sell because we need to generate cash, so it's in Inter's interest if Sneijder can reach agreement with Man Utd so that United to proceed to make agreement with Inter (and the sale can be done).

However now that Eto'o case is on, Sneijder deal might be dead.

Choppin Onions
12 Aug 11, 09:08
Sneijder partied until dawn with his wife at Ibiza: dinner with Tronchetta and dancing with Paris Hilton.

Lol the life of a superstar footballer. I hope he didn't get herpes when he danced with Paris though...

chez1982
12 Aug 11, 09:09
come on wes whats 50,000 a week less gonna do to you,you are already a millionaire ffs you aint gonna starve.

If you,re not that bothered about joining the biggest club in the world in the best league then you aint worth it imo

Im not trolling either guys just my opinion.

Mad Biscione
12 Aug 11, 09:16
is this official Manu memo to all players, You should be happy to be here so please kindly lower your wages demands right now or it's for Wes only

CafeCordoba
12 Aug 11, 09:20
come on wes whats 50,000 a week less gonna do to you,you are already a millionaire ffs you aint gonna starve.

If you,re not that bothered about joining the biggest club in the world in the best league then you aint worth it imo

Haha pretty stupid opinion. Why the fuck would a player take 50 grand less in a week just to play for United? You know that 50k per week (I think that difference is gross) is over million in a year in net salary? You are in a perfect position to say that a person should take million net salary less in a year to play in a different club which might be a bit bigger. I can understand if Sneijder was playing in Fiorentina or Palermo (and somehow making the same money as at Inter) and he could take that salary reduction to play for United. But comparison of United and Inter isn't that huge that a player would take a salary reduction. Players play football because they make millions doing it. It would be insane to take a salary reduction to make only small step forward.

And don't take Cesc as an example as we all know that is an unique case (Sneijder is not from Manchester and Sneijder has actually won stuff @ Inter unlike Cesc @ Arsenal).

Maajid
12 Aug 11, 09:26

If you want your opinion out there then start a blog. Joining an Inter forum to emanate an anti-Inter opinion is the definition of trolling IMO.

monster09
12 Aug 11, 09:38
I don't have the impression there has been negotitations for quite some time. But if it hasn't gone through, and United have confirmed their interest, there have been talks, but the distance between offer and demand has been too great.

Yeah maybe.. Or we didn't pass the first hurdle and were put off by MM asking price.. There are so many reports which contradicts every other week.. 2 days back it was all "We have agreed terms", today "Deal is off".

In 2 more days we will see one more "United back in Sneijder race"..

monster09
12 Aug 11, 09:41
Inter might have given the okay for United to try to clinch the deal with the player. If they can't, why even bother trying to clinch a deal with the club? Inter is/was willing to sell because we need to generate cash, so it's in Inter's interest if Sneijder can reach agreement with Man Utd so that United to proceed to make agreement with Inter (and the sale can be done).

However now that Eto'o case is on, Sneijder deal might be dead.

Yeah Cafe, I know. This has happened few times where buying club agree terms with player with or with out selling club's approval. My point is We all know MM expect big offer to lure him away, even if we had agreed terms with Sneijder, there is nothing to tell we could have made a acceptable bid or the bid which could have tempted MM..

chez1982
12 Aug 11, 09:43
If you want your opinion out there then start a blog. Joining an Inter forum to emanate an anti-Inter opinion is the definition of trolling IMO.
Ok i understand this thread is about sneijder sorry for going off topic a bit.

Anyway ferguson has a press conference this morning so i expect the usuall we are finished with transfers etc getting bored of this now.

Stefan
12 Aug 11, 10:23
I have warned repeatedly for going of topic. I will now take action. Use the appropriate threads, this is not the man utd/epl thread this is the sneijder thread.

Sid
12 Aug 11, 11:21
Cou on Wes:

"I would be very sad if Wesley departed - Coutinho says - I do not care that if he depart there would be room for me. If it were me, I just wish he would remain in Milan Eto'o and Sneijder. I hope to find them when I return to Appian, are two great champions. Inter is first of all, I am calm, I will find the my space. Gasperini I have not spoken, but there is time. For now I think of Brazil, I want to win the World Cup, but will rest after I do not know what happens."

:depress:

Its a good thing Wes is staying but eto'o leaving will affect everyone no doubt...:(

He also said:

"we have a lot to win: they are important to me, for what it can teach me, are important for the team and the fans. "

damn right :depress:

Suneet
12 Aug 11, 11:37
Grande Wes.

Sneijder<3
12 Aug 11, 12:18
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Forza ragazzi
12 Aug 11, 13:15
Cou on Wes:

"I would be very sad if Wesley departed - Coutinho says - I do not care that if he depart there would be room for me. If it were me, I just wish he would remain in Milan Eto'o and Sneijder. I hope to find them when I return to Appian, are two great champions. Inter is first of all, I am calm, I will find the my space. Gasperini I have not spoken, but there is time. For now I think of Brazil, I want to win the World Cup, but will rest after I do not know what happens."

:depress:

Its a good thing Wes is staying but eto'o leaving will affect everyone no doubt...:(

He also said:

"we have a lot to win: they are important to me, for what it can teach me, are important for the team and the fans. "

damn right :depress:

This Coutinho interview makes me really happy. He really has his head in place. Promising!

Maajid
12 Aug 11, 14:17
Sir Alex has ruled out United signing anyone else this transfer window. Rejoice Inter fans.

DwightForlan1921i999
12 Aug 11, 14:34
Sir Alex has ruled out United signing anyone else this transfer window. Rejoice Inter fans.

didn't say that in his press conference, so I'd like to know your source, and do you know how many times he's said "no more signings" then bought someone?

Maajid
12 Aug 11, 14:50
He did say it in the press conference. Check your sources.

DwightForlan1921i999
12 Aug 11, 15:09
He did say it in the press conference. Check your sources.

I watched the press conference, he didn't say "no more signings" or another phrasing of it at all.

Give me a link to some news source which also heard what you heard, and has quoted it, I watched the press conference, he didn't say that.

Suneet
12 Aug 11, 15:15
Dude its either he's not signing for Man United or you guys are taking about 15 years to send him his contract because according to you guys we have agreed the fee about 50 years ago and keep doing it every 3rd day.

Inter<3
12 Aug 11, 16:12
Sneijdi Lavezzi Tevez ...uh uh uh ...."cums" :D

IndoInterFan
12 Aug 11, 18:05
Chances are good that Sneijder will stay since ManU don't want to match his wages and if Eto'o is leaving, MM will have to want the club to commit suicide by selling Sneijder as well.

Batman
12 Aug 11, 18:32
I think if Eto'o will be sold, there's a very very little chance tat Sneijder would depart..

F U C K MILAN
12 Aug 11, 18:44
let sneijder smoke, drink, party etc... let him have fun and get it out of his systems :D

just no fucking around once ur back to milan which has never been a prob for wes

Banana Rama
12 Aug 11, 18:48
i don't think we''ll sign sneijder now, for whatever reason the club are not willing to pay the money, its a shame cos the rest of our team is strong, its just the midfield that sucks, oh well............

F U C K MILAN
12 Aug 11, 18:51
i don't think we''ll sign sneijder now, for whatever reason the club are not willing to pay the money, its a shame cos the rest of our team is strong, its just the midfield that sucks, oh well............

he finally got it! miracle

Choppin Onions
12 Aug 11, 21:01

Believe me, we know what that's like ;)

And as I've said before, Moratti isn't gonna sell both Sneijder and Eto'o. IMO it was always gonna be one or the other and as of this moment, it looks like Samu leaving. There may be big financial problems but he's not gonna sell his two best players and risk crippling the club and pissing off the supporters immensely in one swoop.

monster09
12 Aug 11, 22:33
SAF on Pogba: "If we hold him back, what is going to happen? He will leave in a couple of years. We have to give him opportunities."

SAF on transfers: “You can forget anyone you like, I am happy with the young players I have got."

Sir Alex: "I’m certainly not looking to add anybody. I’ve been saying that for weeks, but you’ve all been writing differently." #MUFC

Thats it.. I wont expect us to sign Sneijder.. Maybe this season SAF will give chances to Pogba and Morrison.

Also there were tweets saying Italian media reporting that United made 39 Million euros bid and Inter are expecting Malaga to make a bid. Sounds BS..

CafeCordoba
12 Aug 11, 22:55
Lol at Malaga bid. Sounds complete BS.

Anyway I think the tide is totally turned in this one now that Eto'o will go to Russia. The savings for Inter in that deal are so massive that we don't have a desperate need to sell Sneijder and get him off from our salary budget. Only if a really good offer arrive, we might sell Sneijder. But I seriously doubt Man Utd would give that offer now when they haven't been able to do that in all summer.

And those SAF words sounds just like that. Sneijder would become simply too expensive for Man Utd that they are not interested to splash big.

monster09
12 Aug 11, 23:02
To add to that we have few very exciting talents waiting for first team opportunities.. SAF wont hesitate to thrown them into deep end. He has done it in the past and I can see him giving likes of Pogba, Morrison few chances and Cleverley may get much more games than expected..

Considering all these plus reports that we are not ready to pay big wages and also that Eto'o will be gone, this deal is off IMO..

---------- Post added at 03:32 ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 ----------

Now only thing I want from Inter is sign the little Argentinian.. With him Inter will win Scudetto and City will be weakened. Yes for me Tevez>Aguero..

cloudq
12 Aug 11, 23:28
and where is inter going to get the money to do that?

unless we get a massive discount from city, i highly doubt we sign tevez.

DwightForlan1921i999
13 Aug 11, 00:01
^^by selling Sneijder ;)

Stefan
13 Aug 11, 00:06

Lets and see if city will really keep an unhappy carlitos. Will be an interesting end to the mercato.

b4h4mooth
13 Aug 11, 03:15

L O A N

---------- Post added at 09:15 ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 ----------

^^by selling Sneijder ;)

http://net-storage.tccstatic.com/storage/fcinter1908.it/img_notizie/thumb3/42b9a990a9e596288ab64344cbd45655-05095-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpeg

Ferguson: "Forget about Sneijder, I keep my youth"

. Sir Alex Ferguson snubs Wesley Sneijder.. The coach of the Red Devils was again pressed on how to engage the Dutchman, and once again excluded his arrival: "If the fans can forget Sneijder? You can forget about who you want, I'm happy that I have with young people in pink. If I make the appeal of the players I have, I'm not going to add more, "Sir Alex said dryly.

And dont tell me about Pinochio stuff, if u cant trust Fergie how u become MAn U supporters :palm:

La Brujita
13 Aug 11, 03:29
Fergie is one good liar.

The true story is that he can't afford to sign Sneijder even though he believes that he needs him to fill Scholes shoes.

So he decided to risk it with the few youngsters even though they probably won't have the same impact.

DwightForlan1921i999
13 Aug 11, 03:44
Fergie IS a liar. It's not a case of not trusting him, it's a case of knowing when he's telling the truth and not

Maajid
13 Aug 11, 05:56
I watched the press conference, he didn't say "no more signings" or another phrasing of it at all.

Give me a link to some news source which also heard what you heard, and has quoted it, I watched the press conference, he didn't say that.

Turns out he did, didn't he? :lol:

I4E
13 Aug 11, 06:22
Interesting that the anglo tabloid article states that "fergie snubbed sneijder" ! Well it appears that sneijder snubbed fergie ! Wes did'nt like the shit contract MU offered. Otherwise Wes would have been in a red shirt running around carrington by now ! You had your chance fergie !

monster09
13 Aug 11, 06:53
Fergie is one good liar.

The true story is that he can't afford to sign Sneijder even though he believes that he needs him to fill Scholes shoes.

So he decided to risk it with the few youngsters even though they probably won't have the same impact.

Its not that we can't afford, we dont want to afford. Breaking wage structure or paying over the odds is not the our way..

We can but we dont want to..Simple.. (If the reports are true btw..)

blackmore
13 Aug 11, 07:00
Interesting that the anglo tabloid article states that "fergie snubbed sneijder" ! Well it appears that sneijder snubbed fergie ! Wes did'nt like the shit contract MU offered. Otherwise Wes would have been in a red shirt running around carrington by now ! You had your chance fergie !

Thats SAF for you, its either his way or the highway. He laid down an offer on the table that was not good enough for wes, so he said "fuck that, ive got my youngsters". This is typical ferguson. In the history of being in charge of manure, only once have i seen him give in to a player, which was last year with the boy looney. Sneijder was for the taking, but Fergusons stubborn ways (which usually work) prevailed yet again.

monster09
13 Aug 11, 07:04
Thats SAF for you, its either his way or the highway. He laid down an offer on the table that was not good enough for wes, so he said "fuck that, ive got my youngsters". This is typical ferguson. In the history of being in charge of manure, only once have i seen him give in to a player, which was last year with the boy looney. Sneijder was for the taking, but Fergusons stubborn ways (which usually work) prevailed yet again.

Ronaldo also got away with his antics for one year and Cantona got away with awful lot.. Yeah usually its just his way.. We have lost many great players for falling out with Fergie.. Only Rooney survived..

blackmore
13 Aug 11, 07:08
Ronaldo also got away with his antics for one year and Cantona got away with awful lot.. Yeah usually its just his way.. We have lost many great players for falling out with Fergie.. Only Rooney survived..

Cantona if i remember correctly he signed for 5mill from leeds and was a cult symbol at united. At that point in time, when they just started winning titles, i think he was much bigger then SAF. Ronaldo is a special case as he got a year extension at the club, as fergie really needed him, and he knew the sale price would be astronomical. As much as i hate manure as a team, fergie is one guy who knows how to build a team....and break it up!

I4E
13 Aug 11, 07:10

Rooney got his way because:

A) He said "Show me your serious by signing new players" and
B) cried for more money

Looney Rooney held his own club for ransom ! SIMPLE !

Maybe if he united did'nt give him the big raise in his salary, Manure could have had the room in their 'Wage structure' to fit Wes in !

monster09
13 Aug 11, 08:09
Cantona if i remember correctly he signed for 5mill from leeds and was a cult symbol at united. At that point in time, when they just started winning titles, i think he was much bigger then SAF. Ronaldo is a special case as he got a year extension at the club, as fergie really needed him, and he knew the sale price would be astronomical. As much as i hate manure as a team, fergie is one guy who knows how to build a team....and break it up!

Cantona was signed for 1.5 Million pounds :lol: Deal of the century along with Great Dane for 500 K..

I meant when all the team members dressed up in team suits, Cantona used to turn up in Jeans and casuals.. None of them said anything as he was the most influential person in the team and we knew without him it was not possible to win anything.

Yeah, SAF promised Ronaldo that he will let him go after one year, good thing was Madrid made a huge bid, not like Fabregas who is pushing for transfer for half arsed bids :palm:

Edit: Wait for Cafe, Stefan to take it to other thread.. :D Premier league thread plz..

Forza ragazzi
13 Aug 11, 08:13
It's seems to be over, but to me, it's not over 'till it's over. Although I don't believe Sneijder will leave, I cannot be sure until the window closes.

Ferguson is a character, no doubt about it, and he doesn't like it when things don't go his way :)

After the sale of Eto'o, the bid to take Sneijder needs to be absolutely incredible, I believe in the area of 45-50m. Moratti have never sold two stars in one summer recent years and we are not so desperate that we sell Sneijder for two candy bars.

rockball
13 Aug 11, 08:40

So it looks like any influential player at OT can get away with it. Cantona, Ronaldo, Rooney were all among the best and at their peak.
To me it clearly looks like Fergie gives it to the players only when he can afford but not to his best players.

monster09
13 Aug 11, 08:49
So it looks like any influential player at OT can get away with it. Cantona, Ronaldo, Rooney were all among the best and at their peak.
To me it clearly looks like Fergie gives it to the players only when he can afford but not to his best players.

No. Those were few exceptions in his illustrious career.

Stam, Keane, RVN, Beckham, Heinze all got the boot. Only Keane was past his best and rest all had many good years left in them.

Cantona never had a fall out with Manager, just he was different to others in the team. He had very good relationship with Fergie.

Banana Rama
13 Aug 11, 11:20
Fergie IS a liar. It's not a case of not trusting him, it's a case of knowing when he's telling the truth and not

jesus christ man, its over, let it go...............

Ed.
13 Aug 11, 11:29
I think Fergie is backing off because this saga has turned into a Hollywood style. Trust me, if Fergie signs Wesley, the dressing room will be divided, the mood will be ruined. If Fergie decided to give what Wesley's asking which is highest in the club, Fergie will begin Wesley vs Rooney.

Cantona
13 Aug 11, 12:35
Hello, could anyone from Italy confirm this for me please? Not interested about Sneijder/United, but curious.

Anyone earning over 75k has to pay taxes of 43%. However there will be a rise of 10% this year and another 10% by the end of 2012 and since Sneijder seems so money oriented I'm not sure he'll be happy paying 63% taxes (considerably higher than England right now).

If this is true, this could be pretty bad for Italian football in terms of attracting the best players and keeping them.

Anyway, good to hear Sneijder is staying. You've kept a world class player and we've saved about £80m (fee and wages) and get to see Pogba and Cleverly promoted! Good news all round!

IndoInterFan
13 Aug 11, 12:41
Is this reliable? Have ManUtd finally gave up?

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/08/13/2617916/manchester-united-no-longer-negotiating-for-inter-star

Grande Wes! At least I can keep my Avatar, at least for another season. :)

I4E
13 Aug 11, 15:22
Tuttosport: "Sneijder is lowered for the engagement Utd." Smentito dai fatti... Belied by the facts ...

Can someone help interpret this. Are they trying to tell me that Wes is considering lowering his wages cos he wants to go to MU ????

---------- Post added at 00:22 ---------- Previous post was at 00:16 ----------

Is this reliable? Have ManUtd finally gave up?

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/08/13/2617916/manchester-united-no-longer-negotiating-for-inter-star

Grande Wes! At least I can keep my Avatar, at least for another season. :)

Goal.com is as reliable as Ricardo Quaresma !

Forza ragazzi
13 Aug 11, 15:37
Yes, according to Tuttosport Sneijder is willing to reduce his wages to go to Man U. But the article says the facts prove that Tuttosport are wrong.

I4E
13 Aug 11, 15:42
Yes, according to Tuttosport Sneijder is willing to reduce his wages to go to Man U. But the article says the facts prove that Tuttosport are wrong.

Cheers, i could'nt understand why this would not be news anywhere else ! Thank goodness its been identified as being false !

Starmo4
13 Aug 11, 15:51
Tuttosport: "Sneijder is lowered for the engagement Utd." Smentito dai fatti... Belied by the facts ...

Can someone help interpret this. Are they trying to tell me that Wes is considering lowering his wages cos he wants to go to MU ????

LoL

Sokrates
13 Aug 11, 16:33
I would miss him at Fifa 12

http://www.ea.com/de/fussball/videos/ugc/88196590

Stefan
13 Aug 11, 23:10

Please avoid tutto sport they are juve's bible. They are not to be trusted with anything concerning inter.:)

I4E
14 Aug 11, 12:34
And now reports from Italy are saying Tevez will arrive in an exchange for Wesley !!!

This saga is just getting more and more annoying ! ........ Wes > Man City ?????? Oh C'mon !

Inter Siamo Noi
14 Aug 11, 12:59
The reports are coming from a british tabloid, why do you believe it?

Kraits
14 Aug 11, 13:12
as long as Sneider staying i dont mind Eto'o leaving....

I4E
14 Aug 11, 13:22
The reports are coming from a british tabloid, why do you believe it?

I could'nt care less for the Anglo tabloids or believe them. Its just annoying ! ..... Message to Engleterra: GET OVER IT !

F U C K MILAN
14 Aug 11, 15:40
sneijder wont go to city, city is getting nasri....end if story

DwightForlan1921i999
14 Aug 11, 22:49
Radio Italia reporting that he's willing to drop his wage demands and there's a meeting tomorrow...

F U C K MILAN
15 Aug 11, 00:04
Radio Italia reporting that he's willing to drop his wage demands and there's a meeting tomorrow...

radio italia is wrong

DwightForlan1921i999
15 Aug 11, 01:16
radio italia is wrong

ok

blackmore
15 Aug 11, 01:24
ok

dude youre still here...........?

get over it FFS!

Forza ragazzi
15 Aug 11, 06:29
Off-topic, but were I Man United I would worry more about De Gea and the gk spot!

Sneijder is not going anywhere, United fans.

b4h4mooth
15 Aug 11, 09:46
two more weeks, what u ar going to do Man u fans. Sneijder is still here. lololol......

chipschups
15 Aug 11, 10:17
sneijder still in here, but etoo,,, only God knows :palm:

perika
16 Aug 11, 11:48
sneijder still in here, but etoo,,, only God knows :palm:
Etoo job is done :(

I4E
16 Aug 11, 22:54
Its gone very quiet in here :)

Hope theres no surprises between now and Sep 1st !

Michael
16 Aug 11, 23:50
Massimo Moratti in an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport has confirmed Sneijder is indeed staying.

I4E
17 Aug 11, 00:55
Massimo Moratti in an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport has confirmed Sneijder is indeed staying.

Great to finally here this from the great man. This saga had us sweating for a while !

Syn
17 Aug 11, 01:10
Parla Moratti: "Sarà grande Inter. Eto'o via, Sneijder resta.

Ok, now, Manchester United fans you can log off from here and sign up on some Tottenham forums and you can troll there about Modric. :troll:

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/4/a/4a4da-Ari_Gold_Get_the_Fuck_Out.gif

blackmore
17 Aug 11, 01:33
Great to finally here this from the great man. This saga had me sweating for a while !

fixed.

Driv5r
17 Aug 11, 01:41
Parla Moratti: "Sarà grande Inter. Eto'o via, Sneijder resta.

Ok, now, Manchester United fans you can log off from here and sign up on some Tottenham forums and you can troll there about Modric. :troll:

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/4/a/4a4da-Ari_Gold_Get_the_Fuck_Out.gif

Yes GTFO scums!

MU kev
17 Aug 11, 03:38
I am a man utd fan, but I come in peace.
I think a deal for Wesley would suit both parties.
Inter get a good fee and return on a player who wasn't at his best last year. We get an experienced central midfielder, who we really need as our midfield is talented but young.
I have alot of respect for inter. Especially Zanetti.
Given your current financial situation, aswell as good midfield alternatives. I think you should sell.
He won't be getting £200,000 a week at OT though. No chance.

---------- Post added at 03:38 ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 ----------

English press are reporting that sneijder has lowered his wage demands by £60,000 per week. As he is desperate to join utd.
He isn't interested in city or Chelsea according to the sun. He wants a reunion with Jose when fergie retires.

snake
17 Aug 11, 03:45
Kev.. English press are absolutely retarded. Wes is not desperate. Why do you believe their shit lies over quotes from the players and management? Pres just confirmed Eto'o is leaving and that Wes stays.

Djorkaeff6
17 Aug 11, 04:17
LOL its the Sun that reported it. Might as well have my grandma report that Sneijder is transferring to a Russian club

treble99
17 Aug 11, 06:54
how about we wait september 1st before you start mouthing us off. ;) if you remember correctly tottenham was supposed to report us for tapping up berbatov yet we still got our man on the last day.

If you haven't noticed, english teams love doing their transfers on the last day. ie torres with chelsea and berba with utd.

there is still 2 more weeks in the transfer market. still plenty of time for something to happen;)

Michael
17 Aug 11, 07:02
Moratti: "We're selling Eto'o because of financial fair play but I will keep Sneijder. He is even more untouchable now."

Stefan
17 Aug 11, 07:47
how about we wait september 1st before you start mouthing us off. ;) if you remember correctly tottenham was supposed to report us for tapping up berbatov yet we still got our man on the last day.

If you haven't noticed, english teams love doing their transfers on the last day. ie torres with chelsea and berba with utd.

there is still 2 more weeks in the transfer market. still plenty of time for something to happen;)

If you haven't noticed inter very rarely sells(if ever) key players on the last day of the mercato. Ofcourse there is always a chance till the mercato closes but as of right now it would put the chances of Wes staying at 95%. If he continues fully participate in the friendlies and the first serie a game then we will be very confident of him staying. Usually if a player is going to be sold a club tries to protect him from getting injured.

I4E
17 Aug 11, 07:59

When Moratti comes out and says we are keeping Sneider, He is basically saying to United "If you still want him, then your gonna have to impress the hell out of me with a MASSIVE offer to get him"

Considering United could have got him if they paid what Moratti asked and had met Wes's demands !

monster09
17 Aug 11, 08:16
Considering United could have got him if they paid what Moratti asked and had met Wes's demands !

Every transfers work that way. You have to match Asking price and players contract demands :P

Michael
17 Aug 11, 08:25
It is funny how some Utd fans talking about Sneijder is in "desperation" and ready to lower his demand. That rumor came from Tuttosport which is a bunch of shits. Second, I don't care if he lowers it to a dollar per game, you can't get him if he is not for sale. And by judging of Moratti's words, he is not for sale. I hope that is the case until Sep 1.