PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

monster09
17 Aug 11, 08:30
It is funny how some Utd fans talking about Sneijder is in "desperation" and ready to lower his demand. That rumor came from Tuttosport which is a bunch of shits. Second, I don't care if he lowers it to a dollar per game, you can't get him if he is not for sale. And by judging of Moratti's words, he is not for sale. I hope that is the case until Sep 1.

Can't help when few/many want to read/believe the crap published in Sun/Mirror/Daily Fail.

They are beyond joke..

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/dibujo-57421.PNG

I4E
17 Aug 11, 08:37
Can't help when few/many want to read/believe the crap published in Sun/Mirror/Daily Fail.

They are beyond joke..

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/dibujo-57421.PNG

MU supporters suffer from delusions of granduer !!! ....... sneijder desperate to sign for MU ! :palm:

CafeCordoba
17 Aug 11, 08:38
Good statement by Moratti. I think he's telling what he thinks at the moment. Only another "offer you can't refuse" would release Sneijder from Inter, and I don't see that happening on United's part.

Inter<3
17 Aug 11, 11:29
how about we wait september 1st before you start mouthing us off. ;) if you remember correctly tottenham was supposed to report us for tapping up berbatov yet we still got our man on the last day.

If you haven't noticed, english teams love doing their transfers on the last day. ie torres with chelsea and berba with utd.

there is still 2 more weeks in the transfer market. still plenty of time for something to happen;)

If you're putting us on same "club" level with Tot'nam ....GTFO.

Else , enjoy your stay on FIF :D

Sir0w
17 Aug 11, 11:31
It had seemed as if Inter would actually sacrifice Wesley Sneijder this summer given the constant links with Manchester United.

“No negotiations for Sneijder were ever even born,” the President insisted.

“If Eto’o leaves then Sneijder will stay, but he was untouchable even before this hypothesis so he is even more untouchable now. Sneijder will remain.

Suck it United!

blackmore
17 Aug 11, 11:38
obviously wes was up for sale.......MM himself said that if the right offer comes, they would accept. All this wes was untouchable bullshit is just to calm things down, and to hope to god he doesnt put in a transfer request. We even have wes acknowledging that a statement was made by MM, so doesnt it seem obvious what MM is doing now. In all fairness though, i dont think we will see that mega offer coming in.

Syn
17 Aug 11, 11:42
God this ManU trolls ... :palm:
You are selling stupidity here and you haven't notice that yet, for fuck sake, Inter NEVER wanted to sell two of their stars this summer, the main plan was to sell Sneijder but only for the right prize, the offer didnt came, and in the meantime there was a suprise offer for Eto from Russia, the offer was equal with the demands for Sneijder, so the plan is still the same, to sell one of the stars but the only thing that is changed now is that they will not sell Sneijder, they will sell Eto.

It's quite simple, Paolilo said that Sneijder will stay, now Moratti
“No negotiations for Sneijder were ever even born,” the President insisted.

“If Eto’o leaves then Sneijder will stay, but he was untouchable even before this hypothesis so he is even more untouchable now. Sneijder will remain.

“The fans should stay calm. We have a strong structure, a very strong and important one. Sneijder said that he will leave the club if the club wants to sell him, now, without Eto they will never sell another star of this team.

Get over it, and please, for the love of God, stop trolling, you compare them with Tottenhem ( the Berba case ).Trolofuckinglo:troll:

CafeCordoba
17 Aug 11, 11:48
obviously wes was up for sale.......MM himself said that if the right offer comes, they would accept. All this wes was untouchable bullshit is just to calm things down, and to hope to god he doesnt put in a transfer request. We even have wes acknowledging that a statement was made by MM, so doesnt it seem obvious what MM is doing now. In all fairness though, i dont think we will see that mega offer coming in.

Exactly like this. Sneijder was on sale, but Untied didn't provide good enough offer ever. Then the Russians came which was a godsend actually because Moratti didn't have to get squeezed by United and sell Sneijder for cheap. Since by now it's pretty clear we were going to sell one big player to release some wages and get a transfer fee.

Giggs1983
17 Aug 11, 12:19
is it the 1st of september yet?

Nope, so don't get carried away guys, alot of people on here will be gobsmacked if he signs.

To those who said he isn't for sale, didn't sneidjer himself say he was for sale???

Handoyo
17 Aug 11, 12:24
tbh, I think there is at least a negotiation between Inter and Man Utd and possible Man City. I think Inter we were pondering whether to sell Sneijder or Eto'o and in the end, we chose Anzhi's offer for Eto'o over Man Utd/City offer for Sneijder. (There are other factors to be considered of course; ie the player's importance to the team, their current contract, etc etc)

I'm now optimist that Sneijder will stay.

Oh well

Maslany
17 Aug 11, 12:27

Nope, so don't get carried away guys, alot of people on here will be gobsmacked if he signs.

To those who said he isn't for sale, didn't sneidjer himself say he was for sale???NO. Sneijder's never said he is for sale. Won't you get that with your little messed up mind of yours?!

What do you want now? Wes is not leaving. Delusional twats.

Syn
17 Aug 11, 12:38
@ Giggs1983

Uuuu, we will be gobsmacked in the virtual world, on a internet forum, how pathetic is your life ? Srsly, how ?
Get a life ...
This is not Tottenham, this is Inter, we won the treble in 2010, we are the only team that won against this powerful Barca with two goals margin, the ambitions of this team is to win all the titles out there, and that is impossible if they sell two of their stars in one transfer period.
Moratti is the president of this club, Ernesto Paolillo is Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer, they said after this offer from the russians Sneijder will stay, all the relevant mediums in Italy after this offer for Eto said the same thing, but heeey, trolls gonna troll anyway. :palm:

Did you notice that after Eto's transfer to Russia became obvious, the direction of the news about Sneider's leaving is changed ? Even some of the English media start to write that he will stay in Inter which was not the case beofre.

And yes, there is still time till 1st September and this will be that period where Inter will react to stengthen the squad, not to weakened it.

Giggs1983
17 Aug 11, 13:51
the 2 above posters clearly show the age range on this forums, i came on here giving my opinion and i get the reply
"delusional twat" . How immature are you.

We will see what happens, if fergie wants him, we will get him, fergie always gets his man.

nerazzurri4life
17 Aug 11, 13:54
the 2 above posters clearly show the age range on this forums, i came on here giving my opinion and i get the reply

We will see what happens, if fergie wants him, we will get him, fergie always gets his man.

lmao...you're a really funny dude..
anyway, serious question....

if the transfer does not happen, after aug31, will you stop visiting our forums?

Universe
17 Aug 11, 13:57

Fair enough, some posters have probably been unnecessarily hostile towards you. BUT,

It's presumptuous, pretentious comments like that which will get you shat on.

F U C K MILAN
17 Aug 11, 14:07

To those who said he isn't for sale, didn't sneidjer himself say he was for sale???

what is wrong with u?

Syn
17 Aug 11, 14:11
1.the 2 above posters clearly show the age range on this forums, i came on here giving my opinion and i get the reply

Immature ? Just put a mirror infront of you, please ...
Just read your posts here

What do you expect after this ? First, with the bold part up there you just show that you lack with the informations about this case and YOU are delusional, fact, I will repeat again, this is not Tottenham or Guadalajara ( They bought Chicharito from this team ), this is INTER, just try to read our comments, just try to read all the relevant italian medias and just read the statements from Paolilo and Moratti that came AFTER the offer from the russians for Eto. They got what they want with the sale of Eto, again, they've NEVER planned to sell two of their star players this summer.

If you have a brain in your head, and not an ameba, you will realize what we are trying to explain here, with those comments of yours, classical example of trolling, you are doing nothing for a constructive discussion here.

Giggs1983
17 Aug 11, 14:22
Sneidjer

"All I know is that Inter need money and that I'm for sale if the right offer comes in. I have five days off after the international friendly against England on Wednesday. I expect clarity on my future by then," Sneijder said to Voetbal International.

The former Ajax and Real Madrid star then went on to discuss the interest from the Premier League champions and their city rivals but said that he hasn't held talks yet.

"I can be very brief about the interest from Manchester United and City," he said. "I haven't spoken with either of those two clubs, so I can't really say much about my future at the moment."

The 27-year-old midfielder has a contract until the summer of 2015.

snake
17 Aug 11, 14:33
Dude...

DID YOU NOT FUCKING READ THE LATEST NEWS????

Might as well dig up some quoted from his Ajax days.

vasilios
17 Aug 11, 14:36
:lol:

Syn
17 Aug 11, 14:36
:palm:
Sneijder before one or two weeks, before the offer from Anzhi ( you ignore this over and over again )

All I know is that Inter need money and that I'm for sale if the right offer comes in. I have five days off after the international friendly against England on Wednesday

Moratti YESTURDAY

“The fans should stay calm. We have a strong structure, a very strong and important one.

Sneijder said, as you quote it, Inter need money, yup, and Inter got that money from Eto, so what's your problem I can not understand ...
As I said, it's quite simple.

Stefan
17 Aug 11, 14:38
That was before the eto'o deal was basicly done and its irrelevant right now. If you ask wes right now he would probably say he is staying....

Maslany
17 Aug 11, 14:41

We will see what happens, if fergie wants him, we will get him, fergie always gets his man.I'm immature! Deal with it. I wonder how hard might that be for you, since i'm dealing with your idioticy quite okay.

Inter<3
17 Aug 11, 14:49
Giggs1983 , want Natasha's social network profile so you 2 can chit chat in there (; ?

Maslany
17 Aug 11, 14:54
Giggs1983 , want Natasha's social network profile so you 2 can chit chat in there (; ?Do you want me to kill ya dude? :yao:

Inter<3
17 Aug 11, 15:03
Do you want me to kill ya dude? :yao:

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:: troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::t roll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Giggs1983
17 Aug 11, 15:16
If i remember correctly, didn't MB say Mario Balotelli wasn't for sale at any price?

Oh look, he signed for city......

Source

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6260860,00.html

snake
17 Aug 11, 15:18
If i remember correctly, didn't MB say Mario Balotelli wasn't for sale at any price?

No. He said, and I quote, MAICON AND BALOTELLI ARE NOT ON THE MARKET.

This does not mean they are not for sale. You know the difference right? Eto'o was not on the market, but at the right price, he was for sale.

Sneijder however, is not for sale.

Unless of course you guys fork out 60 mil...that MIGHT get negotiations going.

Giggs1983
17 Aug 11, 15:21
No. He said, and I quote, MAICON AND BALOTELLI ARE NOT ON THE MARKET.

This does not mean they are not for sale. You know the difference right? Eto'o was not on the market, but at the right price, he was for sale.

Sneijder however, is not for sale.

Unless of course you guys fork out 60 mil...that MIGHT get negotiations going.

No, he said Balotelli was PRICELESS

Maslany
17 Aug 11, 15:22
No, he said Balotelli was PRICELESSOmg where do you get that from? :oblivious:

Pajo
17 Aug 11, 15:25
No star player is for sale, till someone offers reasonable ammount of money.

And reasonable ammount of money for Wesley, AT THIS POINT, for Inter, is over 50 million euros. So, since no one will offer that, and least ManU, you can just shut up because you won't be getting Sneijder. Simple.

snake
17 Aug 11, 15:29
No, he said Balotelli was PRICELESS

Well he is...that motherfucker have me laughin all the time!

Michael
17 Aug 11, 15:29
Well he is...that motherfucker have me laughin all the time!

Good one.

Giggs1983
17 Aug 11, 15:32
my point was, just because MB comes out and says he is not for sale doesnt meana deal cannot happen

nerazzurri4life
17 Aug 11, 15:34
who is MB?

Maslany
17 Aug 11, 15:35
who is MB?I suppose Mario Balotelli. :pokerface:

snake
17 Aug 11, 15:36
Branca :P

Giggs1983
17 Aug 11, 15:47
Branca :P

yes

Raul Duke
17 Aug 11, 15:50
my point was, just because MB comes out and says he is not for sale doesnt meana deal cannot happen

ManU couldn't afford Sneijder when they were trying to get him at insanely discounted price, do you really think they'll be able to afford him now that Inter are unwilling to sell + the player is happy staying at Inter

Giggs1983
17 Aug 11, 15:54
you honestly believe united cannot afford to pay the fee for sneijder?

Sir0w
17 Aug 11, 15:55
Manchester should buy a defender since they lost 3 in the last game :pazzini:

snake
17 Aug 11, 15:56

Again, there is a difference between affording it and actually doing it.

Example, you guys can afford giving him monster wages....doesn't mean you will. Hence why the media came up with the BS that he will reduce his salary.

Anything to keep this rumour tickin.

Sir0w
17 Aug 11, 15:56

Yes I honestly do, watch Manchester United TV some time

dynasty27
17 Aug 11, 16:01
Again, there is a difference between affording itFootball manager (freeware) logic

and actually doing it.Glazer, Gill and Fergieboy already gave up.

Giggs1983
17 Aug 11, 16:02
Again, there is a difference between affording it and actually doing it.

Example, you guys can afford giving him monster wages....doesn't mean you will. Hence why the media came up with the BS that he will reduce his salary.

Anything to keep this rumour tickin.

Totally agree, we can afford him, the question is do we want to.

I think United fans, like most of yourselves are irritated by the whole saga...... feels like its gona on longer than harry potter.

I personally just want september the 1st to come asap.

F U C K MILAN
17 Aug 11, 16:05
i feel bad for u mate

Raul Duke
17 Aug 11, 16:06

Even if ManU can afford €50mil+ (a figure ManU has never spent) & wages ...there's no chance in hell that we'll sell this late into the transfer period. The departure of Eto'o has left a big gap, it will be hard enough trying to find a suitable replacement for Eto'o in time (especially since there are none) Inter won't be able to find a replacement for Sneijder +Eto'o therefore Sneijder won't be sold. Not to mention that UCL qualification will be in major risk since all other top Italian teams have reenforced their squads

Maslany
17 Aug 11, 16:07
Totally agree, we can afford him, the question is do we want to.

I think United fans, like most of yourselves are irritated by the whole saga...... feels like its gona on longer than harry potter.

I personally just want september the 1st to come asap.No, no. You are not irritated, you ARE irritating.... do you see the difference?

This saga? It's already over man, you have no reason to stay here anymore.

The Wall
17 Aug 11, 16:08
He is still here?:palm:

We are not irritated at all, we know he is staying.

Giggs1983
17 Aug 11, 16:10
No, no. You are not irritated, you ARE irritating.... do you see the difference?

This saga? It's already over man, you have no reason to stay here anymore.

Time of the month?......

Raul Duke
17 Aug 11, 16:15
Resorting to sexism are we?

Giggs1983
17 Aug 11, 16:24
lol.... being accused of being sexcist now.....

Universe
17 Aug 11, 16:26
Time of the month?......

I'd say so.

CafeCordoba
17 Aug 11, 18:36
Even if ManU can afford €50mil+ (a figure ManU has never spent) & wages ...there's no chance in hell that we'll sell this late into the transfer period. The departure of Eto'o has left a big gap, it will be hard enough trying to find a suitable replacement for Eto'o in time (especially since there are none) Inter won't be able to find a replacement for Sneijder +Eto'o therefore Sneijder won't be sold. Not to mention that UCL qualification will be in major risk since all other top Italian teams have reenforced their squads

I'm pretty sure if some club offered let's say 50m€ in cash, cash delivery straight to the bank account of Inter without installments, Moratti would do it.

Nero Indigo
17 Aug 11, 19:34
But guess what? They won't!

taochoigame
17 Aug 11, 20:08
I will only be convinced when I see Sneijder on the squad list on Sept 1st.

treble99
18 Aug 11, 03:44
why hasn't wesley come out and end all speculation once and for all. and i am not saying newspaper quotes which one can fabricate and shady interviews saying anything can happen. I'm talking about a press conference pledging his allegiance to inter thus ending this saga once and for all?;)

and as for MM's comments. come on are you telling me just because he came out and said someone isn't for sale that is the end of the story isn't it???? i hate to break it to you but some coaches use these kinds of comments as a bargaining tool. leverage. Just like how SAF said he will not pursue wesley. You believe that too??:palm: or when Arsene Wenger came out and said that nobody would be leaving arsenal 2 days before cesc was sold.

O and by the way. do you think MM coming out and basically saying that inter are f*cked because of FFP will drive the price up for eto'o? NO the russians would probably bid lower now since it is known that inter are now desperate for cash. bad bargaining tool if you ask me.

Anyway. i can't wait for september 1st tick tock tick tock. otherwise carry on with your daily insults:D

Raul Duke
18 Aug 11, 03:46
Ok

Michael
18 Aug 11, 03:57
Cocai.. or rather the English media is a hell of a drug because they got all these United fans brainwashed with super secret meetings for Sneijder, paycut, desperation stories.

They put the story yesterday from The Sun, or any report (English) for that matter, on a pedestal while they don't value the words from the Inter president himself. Oh well, common sense and critical thinking are not for everybody...

CafeCordoba
18 Aug 11, 08:12
while they don't value the words from the Inter president himself. Oh well, common sense and critical thinking are not for everybody...

Well have to admit that words from Moratti in the transfer market might not mean much, as we've ourselves said many times. :D

However in this case I believe Moratti says what he thinks for real.

perika
18 Aug 11, 08:34
Well have to admit that words from Moratti in the transfer market might not mean much, as we've ourselves said many times. :D

However in this case I believe Moratti says what he thinks for real.

MOney Talk M.M $$$$$$

I4E
18 Aug 11, 09:03
why hasn't wesley come out and end all speculation once and for all. and i am not saying newspaper quotes which one can fabricate and shady interviews saying anything can happen. I'm talking about a press conference pledging his allegiance to inter thus ending this saga once and for all?;)

and as for MM's comments. come on are you telling me just because he came out and said someone isn't for sale that is the end of the story isn't it???? i hate to break it to you but some coaches use these kinds of comments as a bargaining tool. leverage. Just like how SAF said he will not pursue wesley. You believe that too??:palm: or when Arsene Wenger came out and said that nobody would be leaving arsenal 2 days before cesc was sold.

O and by the way. do you think MM coming out and basically saying that inter are f*cked because of FFP will drive the price up for eto'o? NO the russians would probably bid lower now since it is known that inter are now desperate for cash. bad bargaining tool if you ask me.

Anyway. i can't wait for september 1st tick tock tick tock. otherwise carry on with your daily insults:D

Your right ! with MM coming out saying Wesley is not for sale just increases the price to take Wes away. But MU will not pay out of their ass for him.

Fact is that if Wes so "desperately" (according to the worst Anglo Tabloids) wants to join MU, He just simply has to put in a transfer request ! SIMPLE ! (has this happened ? NO !)

Me2
18 Aug 11, 11:41
sneijder101010 Wesley Sneijder
Just arrived in Bari...

mario.santon
18 Aug 11, 11:51
Your right ! with MM coming out saying Wesley is not for sale just increases the price to take Wes away. But MU will not pay out of their ass for him.

Fact is that if Wes so "desperately" (according to the worst Anglo Tabloids) wants to join MU, He just simply has to put in a transfer request ! SIMPLE ! (has this happened ? NO !)

Eto'o's leaving, make him able to stay.... Forza Eto'o.. forza Sneijder.. I think he wants to stay here more than we read in the media.

perika
18 Aug 11, 12:57
http://sport.blic.rs/Fudbal/Evropski-fudbal/201775/Transferi-Arsenalov-skaut-na-Marakani-Snajder-dogovorio-platu-u-Junajtedu

i dont like this

Pajo
18 Aug 11, 13:03
Yeah, they are reading the sun... :palm:

treble99
18 Aug 11, 13:26
how about we all make a friendly wager. since most of us here are bored with the saga.

If Wesley stays come September 1st I will personally come in here and apologize to every Inter poster for mentioning that wesley would be going to UTD.

BUT

If wesley signs in the deadline, just like rooney, ruud and berbatov did in the past. Would you lot do the same and apologize to all the United fans that came here and gave an outside perspective on their view of the saga? ;)

Maajid
18 Aug 11, 13:28
Who's Jose Alberti? He seems to think (http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/agent-alberti-insists-inter-will-sell-sneijder-man-utd-1825411) the deal is still on.

Maslany
18 Aug 11, 13:29
If wesley signs in the deadline, just like rooney, ruud and berbatov did in the past. Would you lot do the same and apologize to all the United fans that came here and gave an outside perspective on their view of the saga? ;)Read from my lips: NO!

Cuz he ain't coming babe! ;)

Jokes aside, i could apologize, but i'm 99,9% sure he is staying, so there'll be no need to do that. :)

DwightForlan1921i999
18 Aug 11, 13:35
Read from my lips: NO!

Cuz he ain't coming babe! ;)

Jokes aside, i could apologize, but i'm 99,9% sure he is staying, so there'll be no need to do that. :)

If you're that sure, why wouldn't you take up his offer ;)

dynasty27
18 Aug 11, 13:40
Because it's irrelevant and trolling at its best/worst.

F U C K MILAN
18 Aug 11, 13:41
how about we all make a friendly wager. since most of us here are bored with the saga.

If Wesley stays come September 1st I will personally come in here and apologize to every Inter poster for mentioning that wesley would be going to UTD.

BUT

If wesley signs in the deadline, just like rooney, ruud and berbatov did in the past. Would you lot do the same and apologize to all the United fans that came here and gave an outside perspective on their view of the saga? ;)

thats really gay

Jacquez
18 Aug 11, 13:44
why should that make any one apologize? I can't speak for others but myself, and I dislike you because of the way you behave - not because Sneijder might stay or he might go. You talk about one of our players, one of our idols, as if he belonged to you in the first place, which he does not. This may very well change, but what won't change is the arrogance you have shown on this forum. You consistently claim that Sneijder is more of a United player than an Inter player, although all the comments he has made have pointed to the completely opposite direction. You should apologize for that, regardless of how this saga turns out.

Maslany
18 Aug 11, 13:48
If you're that sure, why wouldn't you take up his offer ;)Let me tell you why... because it's our forum, you're here for trolling and nothing more, which goes on our nerves tbh.... you're not on your territory!! Still you have the guts to ask us to apologize... apologize for what?! Should i apologize for the fact that you guys are nerve wrecking? I don't think so.

treble99
18 Aug 11, 13:53
thats really gay

care to take my little wager then?:work:

i think its safe to say that in no way have we spoken that he is a united player. all the united posters did was give websites that gave reports. same way as you gave sites from italy claiming that he is staying? fair enough?

chipschups
18 Aug 11, 13:54
dude, get a life,, its over,,
sneijder will stay with us,,

blackmore
18 Aug 11, 14:06
care to take my little wager then?:work:

i think its safe to say that in no way have we spoken that he is a united player. all the united posters did was give websites that gave reports. same way as you gave sites from italy claiming that he is staying? fair enough?

the only difference was that we gave reports from sites that were respectable, concise and knew what they were talking about, while as for you lot gave sources from people wo would get drunk, make up some wiered assed story, go home, jerk off, then quietly fall asleep in the featal position with one thumb up thier bumb, and sucking the other away while thinking about what bullshit to make up tomorrow!

Mad Biscione
18 Aug 11, 14:08

BUT

NO WE WOULDN'T, DON'T COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, STICK TO YOUR FORUMS

Giggs1983
18 Aug 11, 14:09
Lets also look at it from this angle.

Sneidjer won the treble with inter, what more could he achieve at inter?

If he is the type of person who loves a challenge, then staying at inter wouldn't be a challenge as he already won
the treble? However he could stay because he loves the club, but wouldn't he come out and say im staying and all talks about leaving are rubbish?

Few questions you might know the answers to.

1.Why didn't he collect his medal in the ac milan game?
2.Why didn't he train with the milan team when the england game was canceled?

Sir0w
18 Aug 11, 14:10
Getting tired of those United noobs :palm:

Cris
18 Aug 11, 14:14
Why didn't he train with the milan team when the england game was canceled? Because he plays for Inter!

I thought that was obvious:oblivious:

Giggs1983
18 Aug 11, 14:15
Fair enough

Cris
18 Aug 11, 14:16
Eh, a few of your players won the treble and never left.

Sir0w
18 Aug 11, 14:16
I thought forums were for discussions and debates.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, doesn't make them right or wrong.

---------- Post added at 14:15 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

Lol wee man, fit you saying the nooo??

Shouldn't you be supporting rangers or celtic?

What is there to debate?! We say no you say yes!
So that makes this discussion or debate or whatever pretty much over

dynasty27
18 Aug 11, 14:19

If he is the type of person who loves a challenge, then staying at inter wouldn't be a challenge as he already won
the treble? So if your club won the treble you'd expect all of your stars to leave?

Sir0w
18 Aug 11, 14:21

the treble? However he could stay because he loves the club, but wouldn't he come out and say im staying and all talks about leaving are rubbish?

Giggs won everything with United, why is he still there? :palm:

NegroInBlue
18 Aug 11, 14:27

Why are you so firmly committed to convince Inter supporters and the world wide world that Was is gonna sign for Man U? We'll soon see @ 1st September if he is a Red Devil or not.
Get a life man :D
Plus, your arguments are quite hackneyed...Did Messi, Xavi & Iniesta leave the club after the Treble? Did Beckham, Giggs, Scholes etc leave Man U after your treble?
There are great challenges going on for Was if he is staying : challenge Milan's title in order to win back domestic supremacy, and try to help Inter @ getting back to a strong european side.
Not saying that Man U's challenges are'n t seducing, but your argument is pointless.

Stefan
18 Aug 11, 14:41

1.Because Wes doesn't care about second place medals....
2. Because he was given time of by the club. He wouldn't have been training those days anyway. He was back and training at the time schedule and will be playing the tim cup tonight.

Sir0w
18 Aug 11, 14:45
1.Because Wes doesn't care about second place medals....
2. Because he was given time of by the club. He wouldn't have been training those days anyway. He was back and training at the time schedule and will be playing the tim cup tonight.

Amen!
Next question(s) please :slick:

Syn
18 Aug 11, 15:35
Don't feed the trolls.

treble99
19 Aug 11, 12:10
the only difference was that we gave reports from sites that were respectable, concise and knew what they were talking about, while as for you lot gave sources from people wo would get drunk, make up some wiered assed story, go home, jerk off, then quietly fall asleep in the featal position with one thumb up thier bumb, and sucking the other away while thinking about what bullshit to make up tomorrow!

Inter coach Gian Piero Gasperini has voiced his frustration with the ongoing speculation about the future of Wesley Sneijder and Samuel Eto'o and has insisted that the club's biggest strength is the team rather than individual players. Sneijder has been heavily linked with Manchester United during the summer transfer window, while Eto'o is believed to be close to signing for Anzhi Makhachkala.

"All summer I've been hearing, in newspapers and on TV, Eto'o and Sneijder, Sneijder and Eto'o," Gasperini was quoted as saying on the club's official website.

"Sneijder is a champion with so much quality, but Inter's real strength is the group; the group to which a player with more quality can give that extra leap in quality.

"Is Eto'o still an Inter player? Yes, he is still an Inter player."

Gasperini went on to say that he is confident Inter will be competitive by the start of the Serie A campaign, regardless of the events in the last two weeks of the summer transfer window.

"I know one thing for certain: Inter know what to do. And it's not something they know as of today or yesterday, but from the beginning of this project. We know what to do if one thing or another happens," he said.

"We all work together, on and off the pitch. Inter is composed of many important elements that together can give something more. Inter have the characteristics to be a solid team, regardless of who comes or goes."

;)

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2011/08/19/2626654/inters-gian-piero-gasperini-voices-frustration-with-ongoing

Sounds like a manager resigned to losing both his players.. We shall see. only 12 more days before the transfer window closes. If you ask me i'm kinda excited for this to happen. Finally some closure to this saga;)

Inter Siamo Noi
19 Aug 11, 12:16
"For Wes, there has never been any sort of negotiation. When Eto'o leaves, he will stay. But Sneijder was untouchable even before this so he is even more now. In short, Sneijder will stay."

But Moratti does'nt seem that "frustrated"....

Maslany
19 Aug 11, 12:17
Inter coach Gian Piero Gasperini has voiced his frustration with the ongoing speculation about the future of Wesley Sneijder and Samuel Eto'o and has insisted that the club's biggest strength is the team rather than individual players. Sneijder has been heavily linked with Manchester United during the summer transfer window, while Eto'o is believed to be close to signing for Anzhi Makhachkala.

"All summer I've been hearing, in newspapers and on TV, Eto'o and Sneijder, Sneijder and Eto'o," Gasperini was quoted as saying on the club's official website.

"Sneijder is a champion with so much quality, but Inter's real strength is the group; the group to which a player with more quality can give that extra leap in quality.

Gasperini went on to say that he is confident Inter will be competitive by the start of the Serie A campaign, regardless of the events in the last two weeks of the summer transfer window.

"I know one thing for certain: Inter know what to do. And it's not something they know as of today or yesterday, but from the beginning of this project. We know what to do if one thing or another happens," he said.

"We all work together, on and off the pitch. Inter is composed of many important elements that together can give something more. Inter have the characteristics to be a solid team, regardless of who comes or goes."

;)

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2011/08/19/2626654/inters-gian-piero-gasperini-voices-frustration-with-ongoing

Sounds like a manager resigned to losing both his players.. We shall see. only 12 more days before the transfer window closes. If you ask me i'm kinda excited for this to happen. Finally some closure to this saga;)Massimo Moratti 2 days ago:
So when Eto'o leaves, will that automatically make Wesley Sneijder staying at Inter?

For Wes, there has never been any sort of negotiation. When Eto'o leaves, he will stay. But Sneijder was untouchable even before this so he is even more now. In short, Sneijder will stay.

!

A week and a half till you're out of here, oh how i wish it was sooner. :oblivious:

I4E
19 Aug 11, 12:17

;)

Sounds like a manager resigned to losing both his players.. We shall see. only 12 more days before the transfer window closes. If you ask me i'm kinda excited for this to happen. Finally some closure to this saga;)

GOAL.SHIT :palm:

treble99
19 Aug 11, 12:21
GOAL.SHIT :palm:

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37194&L=en

this better for you sweetie?;)

Maslany
19 Aug 11, 12:24
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37194&L=en

this better for you sweetie?;)You didn't post anything special... and Gasp hasn't said nothing actually... oh sweet mother of lord how smart do you think you are?!

treble99
19 Aug 11, 12:28
"For Wes, there has never been any sort of negotiation. When Eto'o leaves, he will stay. But Sneijder was untouchable even before this so he is even more now. In short, Sneijder will stay."

But Moratti does'nt seem that "frustrated"....

but those quotes came from paper talk:(

what i gave was from your official website.. who do you think is talking sh*t between the 2? that is for you to decide..

---------- Post added at 11:28 ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 ----------

You didn't post anything special... and Gasp hasn't said nothing actually... oh sweet mother of lord how smart do you think you are?!

BARI - The construction of a team, during the summer, also passes through the saloon doors of the transfer market. But quite frankly, those doors do not worry Gian Piero Gasperini. The coach spoke about them at the end of the 2011 edition of the TIM Trophy, won once again (their seventh) by the Nerazzurri.

"I'm looking at work for the team. I'm focused on this. I know one thing for certain: Inter know what to do. And it's not something they know as of today or yesterday, but from the beginning of this project. We know what to do if one thing or another happens. We all work together, on and off the pitch. Inter is composed of many important elements that together can give something more. Inter have the characteristics to be a solid team, regardless of who comes or goes. And all summer I've been hearing, in newspapers and on TV, Eto'o and Sneijder, Sneijder and Eto'o... I repeat: we have clear ideas." It does not seem that way to those who are talking, and perhaps for this reason Gasperini is underlining it with his red pen – actually a blue and black one.

The coach continued: "Sneijder is a champion with so much quality, but Inter's real value is the group; the group to which a player with more quality can give that extra leap in quality. Is Eto'o still an Inter player? Yes, he is still an Inter player." Finally, leaving the subject of sports gossip and returning to the pitch, Gasperini commented on the 'new role' of Javier Zanetti, who played on the line of three defenders (on the left of centre), one of the many roles that the wild card captain has filled: "The choice of the role for our captain came out of a necessity after Chivu's injury, but he can play in this position. It's an extra option."

source: http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37194&L=en

Maslany
19 Aug 11, 12:28
but those quotes came from paper talk:(

what i gave was from your official website.. who do you think is talking sh*t between the 2? that is for you to decide..You mean official interview heard by the thousands, published by La Gazzeta dello sport.... should i draw to you or are ya following me? :oblivious:

Oh and you realize what "actual" quotes mean right?

Don't you dare and bold me, i know how to read... and it seems the only one illiterate here is you. :yao:

Stefan
19 Aug 11, 12:29
Lovely how these utd fans try to read stuff into anything that moratti,branca,gasperini,paolilio and sneijder says. The sooner the window closes and the trolls leave and only the likes of monster continue to post the better...

Sid
19 Aug 11, 12:38

:pokerface:

treble99
19 Aug 11, 12:39
You mean official interview heard by the thousands, published by La Gazzeta dello sport.... should i draw to you or are ya following me? :oblivious:

Oh and you realize what "actual" quotes mean right?

Don't you dare and bold me, i know how to read... and it seems the only one illiterate here is you. :yao:

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't La Gazzeta dello sport the paper you were slagging and calling utter trash when they came out with Man City will be buying wesley for 36 mil?:(

so what your saying is.. if the news printings are not in favor of internazionale, even if those quotes came from your official website, they are utter trash?? is that correct?;)

Maslany
19 Aug 11, 12:41
correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't La Gazzeta dello sport the paper you were slagging and calling utter trash when they came out with Man City will be buying wesley for 36 mil?:(

so what your saying is.. if the news printings are not in favor of internazionale, even if those quotes came from your official website, they are utter trash?? is that correct?;)The difference between this and that is that this is Moratti's speech, there is a REAL press conference where he really said that.... and the other my dear friend was quoting the English newspapers which are scum. There you have it.

treble99
19 Aug 11, 12:48
The difference between this and that is that this is Moratti's speech, there is a REAL press conference where he really said that.... and the other my dear friend was quoting the English newspapers which are scum. There you have it.

lol have you seen the link sweetheart? that was taken from Gasp's press conf in Bari.;) would you think Moratti would've let Gasp come out with comments contradicting his previous ones? or better yet would you think Inter as club would publish these comments in their official website?

Oh well choose what you want to believe. the sooner september 1st comes the better for both clubs..

Maslany
19 Aug 11, 12:50
lol have you seen the link sweetheart? that was taken from Gasp's press conf in Bari.;) would you think Moratti would've let Gasp come out with comments contradicting his previous ones? or better yet would you think Inter as club would publish these comments in their official website?

Oh well choose what you want to believe. the sooner september 1st comes the better for both clubs..What are you, 12? When are kids learning reading in school nowadays?? Gasp didn't said anything in particular, but there you go, you can jump on the bandwagon and translate it to your needs.

I'm outta here or else i'm gonna punch you through my computer!

treble99
19 Aug 11, 12:59
the sad part here is that when fellow united posters post links from "trash" english papers we get branded as gullible tw*ts.

i post a link fro the OFFICIAL Inter website. again those quotes are not to be taken seriously.

that said paper you claim.. came out with quotes not too long ago that man city will be getting wes. you claim them as a AC Milan hugging ragtop. Now suddenly you claim that they can't spout any lies? :work:

Stefan
19 Aug 11, 13:00
Please explain to me where gasp contradicts moratti. Nowhere does he say sneijder is for sale. All he says is the group is more important then any individual. But ofcourse utd fans will read what they want to read in words...

Rain
19 Aug 11, 13:07
After watching Wesley's performance yesterday (especially in the second half) and after his Supercoppa display, I can say that if we even consider selling him in these two weeks, we have no intention whatsoever to be competitive!

treble99
19 Aug 11, 13:13
Please explain to me where gasp contradicts moratti. Nowhere does he say sneijder is for sale. All he says is the group is more important then any individual. But ofcourse utd fans will read what they want to read in words...

moratti claims that wes will stay right? what does this quote tell you. and be honest. take off the blue tinted spectacle for one second.

We know what to do if one thing or another happens. We all work together, on and off the pitch. Inter is composed of many important elements that together can give something more. Inter have the characteristics to be a solid team, regardless of who comes or goes. And all summer I've been hearing, in newspapers and on TV, Eto'o and Sneijder, Sneijder and Eto'o... I repeat: we have clear ideas." It does not seem that way to those who are talking, and perhaps for this reason Gasperini is underlining it with his red pen – actually a blue and black one.

The coach continued: "Sneijder is a champion with so much quality, but Inter's real value is the group; the group to which a player with more quality can give that extra leap in quality. Is Eto'o still an Inter player? Yes, he is still an Inter player."

does he sound as confident as moratti a couple of days ago claiming that wesley is untouchable? Heck Arsene Wenger does a better job covering up transfer dealings.

---------- Post added at 12:13 ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 ----------

What are you, 12? When are kids learning reading in school nowadays?? Gasp didn't said anything in particular, but there you go, you can jump on the bandwagon and translate it to your needs.

I'm outta here or else i'm gonna punch you through my computer!

The coach spoke about them at the end of the 2011 edition of the TIM Trophy, won once again (their seventh) by the Nerazzurri.

you guys won the TIM Cup right? Have you seen his post match press conf?

Suneet
19 Aug 11, 13:31
Ok. I just want you to come back on the forum on 1st Sep

I4E
19 Aug 11, 13:42
Treble99 :troll: When Gasp say's "Sneijder is a champion with so much quality, but Inter's real value is the group; the group to which a player with more quality can give that extra leap in quality. Is Eto'o still an Inter player? Yes, he is still an Inter player."

he is maintaining an equilibrium amongst the playing group ! Just like Jose does, He does'nt put any player above anybody else. Its called team cohesion you numbnut ! A good manager will not come out and say one is better than the rest, this will upset the balance in the change room.

MU seem so desperate and obsessive about Wes ! hmmmmmmmmm lets start reading into this. Maybe SAF and the American owners (Not from Manchester) have realised their team is'nt going to be competitive enough and is desperate to bring in a midfielder that can play !!!!

treble99
19 Aug 11, 13:47
Ok. I just want you to come back on the forum on 1st Sep

you bet I will;)

---------- Post added at 12:47 ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 ----------

well then lets just pray to Football gods that we meet each other in the Champions league then?;)

Inter have the characteristics to be a solid team, regardless of who comes or goes. And all summer I've been hearing, in newspapers and on TV, Eto'o and Sneijder, Sneijder and Eto'o... I repeat: we have clear ideas." It does not seem that way to those who are talking, and perhaps for this reason Gasperini is underlining it with his red pen – actually a blue and black one.

and of this one?;)

Stefan
19 Aug 11, 13:48
does he sound as confident as moratti a couple of days ago claiming that wesley is untouchable? Heck Arsene Wenger does a better job covering up transfer dealings.

Wenger is a lot more involved informed in arsenal's transfer dealings then gasperini. Its normal for gasperini to be more cautious but there is nothing in anything that he said that contradicts moratti. But read what you want into...

treble99
19 Aug 11, 13:54
Wenger is a lot more involved informed in arsenal's transfer dealings then gasperini. Its normal for gasperini to be more cautious but there is nothing in anything that he said that contradicts moratti. But read what you want into...

so are you saying Gasp, the coach of Inter who will be working with these players for 10 mos, wouldn't have a say in transfer dealings? let alone know wth is happening with transfers? come on man. I doubt you'd think that

Stefan
19 Aug 11, 13:59
so are you saying Gasp, the coach of Inter who will be working with these players for 10 mos, wouldn't have a say in transfer dealings? let alone know wth is happening with transfers? come on man. I doubt you'd think that

In italian clubs the sporting director and president have the final say not the manager. Gasp may have some input but decisions are made by branca and moratti.

Last time a manager had a big say was mou in his first season and all three of quaresma,muntari and mancini bombed. Second season he only recommended the positions but branca made final choices. For instance sneijder instead of deco,lucio instead of carbalho ,ect.

Syn
19 Aug 11, 14:00
Wow, a very intelligent logic :
Gasperini said that they have clear ideas, they know what to do, and this tells you that Sneijder will leave, that their clear ideas and plans are to sell two of their main stars in one summer and in the same time their plans for this season are to retain the title in Italy and to have great results in CL ? :palm:

Oookaaaay ...

After Eto's transfer become offical, you'll see the intention of this team to sell another star player in one summer, just because Fergie is one of those man that put an offer on the table that you can not refuse.
Lucky for us that he is not interested in Cesar, Maicon, Cambiasso, Lucio, Samuel etc etc ... hiuuu, what a relief for us.

Suneet
19 Aug 11, 14:02
It doesnt work that way at Inter especially with a new coach. Coach might be able to point out what type of player he needs and Branca and MM will get that type. Not the best way to explain it, cant think of one.

What Gasp is saying he's fed up of the media speculation, we have clear ideas, there is no speculation. Everything can be twisted and turned into what you like.

Syn
19 Aug 11, 14:03

Just find Rafa's statements about Maicon last summer when he '' was close '' to become a new player for that team ...
You know nothing about Inter.

treble99
19 Aug 11, 14:16
Just find Rafa's statements about Maicon last summer when he '' was close '' to become a new player for that team ...
You know nothing about Inter.

lol are you comparing Gasp with the Fat spanish waiter?:D look where he got you with knowing squat about his team. he may be a coach but i am quite sure if he says to moratti to keep the player at any cost he would do that.

point is my friends. he cannot come out with these kinds of statements. it shows weakness. have you seen ferguson's "he will not sell madrid a virus" rant before selling ronaldo? how about wenger's nobody will be leaving arsenal this summer 2 days before cesc leaves. then your coach comes out with a statement saying these quotes?:nono: would you seriously see mourinho saying these kinds of quotes?

no pun intended here but if I was AC milan's coach and see these kind of comments from my main rival. I would be laughing my arse off knowing that the opposition is in shambles. It gives Milan a boost however way you look at it. But as you claim, I know Fvck all about football eh?;)

skakkista
19 Aug 11, 14:52
http://aguantefutbol.blogspot.com/2011/08/prospettive-e-impressioni-di-inizio_09.html

Thanks friends. Brothers of the world :)

Marcus
19 Aug 11, 15:10
lol are you comparing Gasp with the Fat spanish waiter?:D look where he got you with knowing squat about his team. he may be a coach but i am quite sure if he says to moratti to keep the player at any cost he would do that.

point is my friends. he cannot come out with these kinds of statements. it shows weakness. have you seen ferguson's "he will not sell madrid a virus" rant before selling ronaldo? how about wenger's nobody will be leaving arsenal this summer 2 days before cesc leaves. then your coach comes out with a statement saying these quotes?:nono: would you seriously see mourinho saying these kinds of quotes?

no pun intended here but if I was AC milan's coach and see these kind of comments from my main rival. I would be laughing my arse off knowing that the opposition is in shambles. It gives Milan a boost however way you look at it. But as you claim, I know Fvck all about football eh?;)

Our coach is always laughing his ass off when it comes to Inter. It's part of the job description. :)

Joking aside, you do know nothing about Italian football. Here, a coach can say whatever he wants, and it means fuck all. It's not the media circus that England has. In Italy, the President and his go to man have all the power. With Inter it's Branca and Moratti. With Milan it's Berlusconi and Galliani. When they say something, it has a semblance of a meaning, though it's still probably crap.

Our management do things behind closed doors and say whatever comes to mind when asked. There is no manager to speak of. There's a coach.

F U C K MILAN
19 Aug 11, 15:40

fuck fergeson, fuck manu, and no sneijder wont go...get over it

Ash1899
19 Aug 11, 15:40

Yet another premiership idiot who acts like a know it all of Italian football...

Sigh...

treble99
19 Aug 11, 15:51
fuck fergeson, fuck manu, and no sneijder wont go...get over it

care to put a little wager on that?;)

snake
19 Aug 11, 15:55

Yes.

If he stays, you have to go to each and every Englishman you know and tell them that the EPL press is a lying bunch of SOBs and that the EPL fans are a bunch of arrogant SOBs who think they can get whoever they want, whenever they want.

What do you want from me?

treble99
19 Aug 11, 15:59
Yet another premiership idiot who acts like a know it all of Italian football...

Sigh...

enlighten me on how football works then?;) oh and don't give that drama that coaches have no say. it is the same here in england than in italy. have you seen how chelsea and abramovich do their dealings? did mourinho have a say in their dealings before? no! all im doing is showing a link which again gives some shady meanings to it. and you want to know what the sweet part is...

It came form your website..;)

God i hope sept 1st comes rolling in, so we can all move on.

---------- Post added at 14:59 ---------- Previous post was at 14:55 ----------

there you go! alright then i will do that. in fact i will start a thread here blasting the english tabloids and there football "knowledge"

and if he goes. you apologize to every united poster here who just wanted to give an outside perspective on the transfer dealings.;)

DEAL??

snake
19 Aug 11, 16:02
---------- Post added at 14:59 ---------- Previous post was at 14:55 ----------

there you go! alright then i will do that. in fact i will start a thread here blasting the english tabloids and there football "knowledge"

and if he goes. you apologize to every united poster here who just wanted to give an outside perspective on the transfer dealings.;)

DEAL??

The thread here will be useless because we ALL already know enough about English media and EPL fans. Make it somewhere where it won't be preaching to the choir.

I want you to acknowledge that you guys viewed Inter as a small club that you can bully into negotiations ala Tottenham (Berba) and that you get whatever you want....because you're Man U.

If you get him, I will round up a list of the names of Man U fans that have joined and will apologise to all for not listening to them and that next time I will listen to whatever they have to say. AND I will even credit Man U for out negotiating a proxy mob boss in Moratti.

Maslany
19 Aug 11, 16:12
DEAL??Are you calling your trolling here an outside perspective? And again with the apologizing thingy? Are you retarded or what?!

Let me paint this picture for you. Say Inter wants Rooney, and there are lots of rumors about his departure, and me and my friends here go on your forum and piss the shit out of you guys every single day.... with posting our opinions, our "facts" that Rooney is coming to us, and you know that ain't true. How would you gonna react if i told you to apologize then???

treble99
19 Aug 11, 16:17
The thread here will be useless because we ALL already know enough about English media and EPL fans. Make it somewhere where it won't be preaching to the choir.

I want you to acknowledge that you guys viewed Inter as a small club that you can bully into negotiations ala Tottenham (Berba) and that you get whatever you want....because you're Man U.

If you get him, I will round up a list of the names of Man U fans that have joined and will apologise to all for not listening to them and that next time I will listen to whatever they have to say. AND I will even credit Man U for out negotiating a proxy mob boss in Moratti.

DEAL. i will be here sept 1st regardless of what happens

I4E
19 Aug 11, 16:19

You still here ? Why don't you go looting ?

Even if Wes did go to Manure Urinated, it won't change anything there. MU are beggining to slip. Now that stupid EPL has competition for them. Soon MU will be chasing Chelsea and City !!!

treble99
19 Aug 11, 16:23
Are you calling your trolling here an outside perspective? And again with the apologizing thingy? Are you retarded or what?!

Let me paint this picture for you. Say Inter wants Rooney, and there are lots of rumors about his departure, and me and my friends here go on your forum and piss the shit out of you guys every single day.... with posting our opinions, our "facts" that Rooney is coming to us, and you know that ain't true. How would you gonna react if i told you to apologize then???

we dealt with posters from every other team when ronaldo was sold to madrid. your point? you're always welcome to shed some light on our forums..

would you care to make a seperate bet with me if you do not like my conditions?;)

---------- Post added at 15:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

You still here ? Why don't you go looting ?

Even if Wes did go to Manure Urinated, it won't change anything there. MU are beggining to slip. Now that stupid EPL has competition for them. Soon MU will be chasing Chelsea and City !!!

lol you really think that would happen?:P we won the league by 9 points with a sh*tty midfield. spanking chelsea 4 times last season. that's right 4 times!;)

but enough about EPL talk this is the sneijder forum and would want to talk about wesley some more..

snake
19 Aug 11, 16:24
we dealt with posters from every other team when ronaldo was sold to madrid. your point? you're always welcome to shed some light on our forums..

would you care to make a seperate bet with me if you do not like my conditions?;)

T99...you didn't answer her question properly. Everyone knew Ronaldo was leaving, so that's not a good example.

We're talking about Rooney...right NOW when you know 100% he isn't leaving...

treble99
19 Aug 11, 16:28
T99...you didn't answer her question properly. Everyone knew Ronaldo was leaving, so that's not a good example.

We're talking about Rooney...right NOW when you know 100% he isn't leaving...

you can talk about all the players you'd want to man. fact is our club is BIGGER than any other player you mention. one player leaves, another would step up. no problem at all;) you seem to have forgotten that we lost ronaldo and tevez in one season yet still was able to win a 19th title and still reach the CL final.

Ash1899
19 Aug 11, 16:30
enlighten me on how football works then?;) oh and don't give that drama that coaches have no say. it is the same here in england than in italy. have you seen how chelsea and abramovich do their dealings? did mourinho have a say in their dealings before? no! all im doing is showing a link which again gives some shady meanings to it. and you want to know what the sweet part is...

As I said, you know fuck all about Italian football and I honestly cant be bothered explaining it to a premiership idiot like you because I know it's fuckin' useless. I aint an Inter fan but I have been following Italian football long enough to know that the President TRUMPS the coach...

If Inter does want to let him leave, there is no way he would be let go. Unless you idiots somehow come up with an obscene offer (not the 40m chump change you keep thrashing about) I am afraid you would be disappointed.

What is with EPL wankers thinking that their clubs are a holy grail for footballers....

snake
19 Aug 11, 16:31
you can talk about all the players you'd want to man. fact is our club is BIGGER than any other player you mention. one player leaves, another would step up. no problem at all;)

You still haven't answered the bloody question.

Are you Man U fans arrogant or just incredibly stupid?

treble99
19 Aug 11, 16:39
You still haven't answered the bloody question.

Are you Man U fans arrogant or just incredibly stupid?

what do you want me to say then?:D rooney had his moments last season, but got what he wanted. he got the contract. fair play to him because he was the best striker by far in the EPL a year before.

i will repeat the answer. you can take all the players who wouldn't want to be committed to our club. NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN UNITED. all our players know that. you slack off we replace you with hungrier players. that's in the clubs system. now you wanna take rooney, be my guest. can you lot shed 80 mil then?:nono:

you have to put in a few factors in though. rooney is an englishman playing in the english league. you wouldn't be able to snap him up that easily as he wouldn't want to leave his family and friends. wesley is a totally different case. he is a foreigner living in milan. moving countries wouldn't bother him at all.;)

monster09
19 Aug 11, 16:41
Good to see Premier league getting bit of abuse because of some who posted few ignorant posts.

EPL wankers, Stupid EPL fans, bla bla bla..

Person who post has got nothing to do with league. Love how few loves the opportunity to bash league/club. There are many Ignorant Serie A fans too and you lot knows that for sure.

p.s Why feed the troll?

I4E
19 Aug 11, 16:48
Good to see Premier league getting bit of abuse because of some who posted few ignorant posts.

Person who post has got nothing to do with league. Love how few loves the opportunity to bash league/club. There are many Ignorant Serie A fans too and you lot knows that for sure.

p.s Why feed the troll?

Exactly ! Fuck treble99 :troll: Everyone ignore him. He obviouslly has no idea :oblivious:

treble99
19 Aug 11, 16:51

p.s Why feed the troll?

feed the troll? lol i love how you suck up to them. oh and we're talking football here. just having a pleasant conversation here mate.. i wouldn't know anything about football?? lol

how many times have you been to old trafford my friend?:work:

---------- Post added at 15:51 ---------- Previous post was at 15:49 ----------

btw anon we still on for that friendly wager yeah?

snake
19 Aug 11, 16:52
what do you want me to say then?:D rooney had his moments last season, but got what he wanted. he got the contract. fair play to him because he was the best striker by far in the EPL a year before.

i will repeat the answer. you can take all the players who wouldn't want to be committed to our club. NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN UNITED. all our players know that. you slack off we replace you with hungrier players. that's in the clubs system. now you wanna take rooney, be my guest. can you lot shed 80 mil then?:nono:

you have to put in a few factors in though. rooney is an englishman playing in the english league. you wouldn't be able to snap him up that easily as he wouldn't want to leave his family and friends. wesley is a totally different case. he is a foreigner living in milan. moving countries wouldn't bother him at all.;)

EXACTLY...you have just TOLD me REASONS why it would be difficult to get Rooney.

Now if I came into your forum with a few other Inter fans and told you, yeah whatever, we'll see what happens we still going to get him because of such and such rumours from very untrusted Italian sources, despite rejection coming from your camp...you will tell us to fuck off....right?

treble99
19 Aug 11, 17:06
EXACTLY...you have just TOLD me REASONS why it would be difficult to get Rooney.

Now if I came into your forum with a few other Inter fans and told you, yeah whatever, we'll see what happens we still going to get him because of such and such rumours from very untrusted Italian sources, despite rejection coming from your camp...you will tell us to fuck off....right?

if deep down inside i feel that wayne would tell inter or any other club f*ck off im united through and through it wouldn't bother me one bit. healthy piece of banter is always welcome to liven up the forums. of course football related banter that is.

the only way i would piss my head off is if deep down i know that there is a chance he would leave. even if its small. there still is a chance, then i would rethink my answer and get pissed;)

---------- Post added at 16:06 ---------- Previous post was at 15:56 ----------

As I said, you know fuck all about Italian football and I honestly cant be bothered explaining it to a premiership idiot like you because I know it's fuckin' useless. I aint an Inter fan but I have been following Italian football long enough to know that the President TRUMPS the coach...

If Inter does want to let him leave, there is no way he would be let go. Unless you idiots somehow come up with an obscene offer (not the 40m chump change you keep thrashing about) I am afraid you would be disappointed.

What is with EPL wankers thinking that their clubs are a holy grail for footballers....

then we will have to see sept 1st where his loyalty will be yeah? ;)

chiktikka_fastpaws
19 Aug 11, 17:27
Cant u just ban him?
Its faster than waiting till september comes ...

treble99
19 Aug 11, 17:38
Cant u just ban him?
Its faster than waiting till september comes ...

lol for what posting a link from your official website?:)

you wanna talk football and transfers? lets talk football

or is having me banned a subtle way of you clutching at straws. can't wait for sept 1 then?;)

king_elnino
19 Aug 11, 17:44
Lol. Just leave this treble99, or anyone One to make nickname treble10 to shkw this dude sneijder will stay at inter?

treble99
19 Aug 11, 17:47
Lol. Just leave this treble99, or anyone One to make nickname treble10 to shkw this dude sneijder will stay at inter?

excuse me? i couldn't quite get what you wrote right there mate?;)

Hollywood
19 Aug 11, 18:53
uhm I came here to share some news, I surely didn't expect this kind of battle...

Stefan
19 Aug 11, 19:09
I can't wait for september 1 so this thread can return to normal.

CafeCordoba
19 Aug 11, 19:10
This is Wesley Sneijder thread so Sneijder discussion is back on. People discussing something else will be rewarded with an infraction.

Suneet
19 Aug 11, 19:21
I think if the Eto deal falls through the rumors about Sneijder will go crazy.

treble99
19 Aug 11, 19:28
This is Wesley Sneijder thread so Sneijder discussion is back on. People discussing something else will be rewarded with an infraction.

thank you!:thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 18:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:26 ----------

I think if the Eto deal falls through the rumors about Sneijder will go crazy.

nah. eto'o is staying. im guessing the russians are using this as publicity for their club to get more exposure

I4E
20 Aug 11, 03:10

EXACTLY :(

b4h4mooth
20 Aug 11, 03:30
---------- Post added at 18:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:26 ----------

nah. eto'o is staying. im guessing the russians are using this as publicity for their club to get more exposure

nah.sneijder is staying. im guessing the english mediatard are using this as publicity for their newspaper to get more selling.

Fixed

treble99
20 Aug 11, 04:35
nah.sneijder is staying. im guessing the english mediatard are using this as publicity for their newspaper to get more selling.

Fixed

care to put a wager into that if you're so confident?;)

Michael
20 Aug 11, 06:30
Gasp: "We'll decide Sneijder's role from game to game according to the opponents, matches and possibly absences on the team. However, it is normal that in certain circumstances he should play closer to goal."

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:25 ----------

Oh that is in GdS today, not from yesterday after Tim tournament.

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

b4h4mooth
20 Aug 11, 06:42
since Etoo leaves, Sneijder is the 8055 here.

Barca = Messi 10
Real Madrid = CR7 (CR should wear number 10 not 7)
Man United = Rooney 10
Inter = Sneijder 10

treble99
20 Aug 11, 06:47
Gasp: "We'll decide Sneijder's role from game to game according to the opponents, matches and possibly absences on the team. However, it is normal that in certain circumstances he should play closer to goal."

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:25 ----------

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

again with the GdS links... you hate them when they post sh*t about an inter player, then suddenly treat it as the holy grail?:)

how about we all agree to treat all media outlets as crap, unless it is published in the official website. sound fair?;)

treble99
20 Aug 11, 06:52
since Etoo leaves, Sneijder is the 8055 here.

Barca = Messi 10
Man United = Rooney 10
Inter = Sneijder 10

since Etoo might leave, Sneijder still might be the 8055 here come sept 1st.

Barca = Messi 10
Man United = Rooney 10
Inter = Sneijder 10

let me fix that for you to save you from doing this1369

just incase something might happen on the transfer day deadline.;)

Michael
20 Aug 11, 06:56
again with the GdS links... you hate them when they post sh*t about an inter player, then suddenly treat it as the holy grail?:)

how about we all agree to treat all media outlets as crap, unless it is published in the official website. sound fair?;)

Oh right, this is crap because it is not an indication of Sneijder leaving. Ok.

b4h4mooth
20 Aug 11, 07:06
this is my mobile wallpaper look good in it
http://cdn1.staztic.com/screenshots/piss-on-man-u-clock-widget-10-2.jpg

my dustbin sticker at home
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41591_164997296848698_547_n.jpg

I wish its Sneijder who urinating that MANU logo

treble99
20 Aug 11, 07:30
this is my mobile wallpaper look good in it
http://cdn1.staztic.com/screenshots/piss-on-man-u-clock-widget-10-2.jpg

my dustbin sticker at home
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41591_164997296848698_547_n.jpg

I wish its Sneijder who urinating that MANU logo

LOL those pics were really funny. Im serious!;)

too bad you'll see him kissing the United badge though and not urinating on it.;)

---------- Post added at 06:30 ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 ----------

Oh right, this is crap because it is not an indication of Sneijder leaving. Ok.

im not saying its crap.. its no different from tabloids here saying that wesley is on the brink of signing. my suggestion. unless its posted in the official website. it is still utter crap.

bottomline my friends is. all banter aside, HE is still an inter player and I respect that. and may well still be come september 1st. same odds as him moving on the transfer day deadline.;)

b4h4mooth
20 Aug 11, 07:32
yeah its funny isnt it?
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50508_8088493447_5076484_n.jpg

Sneijder kiss Urinated badge? u must be dreaming

Forza ragazzi
20 Aug 11, 07:33
The thing is, United might have had some kind of leverage in the Sneijder dealings before Anzhi came around for Eto'o, because Inter need money. Now, the tables are turned. Inter will get money from the Eto'o transfer, and this means that Inter can hold onto Sneijder. Alternatively, Inter has all the leverage in any negotiations about a Sneijder transfer, not that I think there will be any.

Michael
20 Aug 11, 07:34
Please stop what you're both doing.

treble99
20 Aug 11, 07:47
The thing is, United might have had some kind of leverage in the Sneijder dealings before Anzhi came around for Eto'o, because Inter need money. Now, the tables are turned. Inter will get money from the Eto'o transfer, and this means that Inter can hold onto Sneijder. Alternatively, Inter has all the leverage in any negotiations about a Sneijder transfer, not that I think there will be any.

I agree and fair play to inter for fighting tooth and nail to keep him. it shows that the club cannot be pushed around and bullied like what barca did with ibra a couple of seasons ago. thats why i think feguson has not come out with any statements luring wesley away and forcing him to get a transfer request.

IF wesley does leave, they want to do it with dignity like how cesc left for barca.;)

I4E
20 Aug 11, 08:37
I agree and fair play to inter for fighting tooth and nail to keep him. it shows that the club cannot be pushed around and bullied like what barca did with ibra a couple of seasons ago. thats why i think feguson has not come out with any statements luring wesley away and forcing him to get a transfer request.

IF wesley does leave, they want to do it with dignity like how cesc left for barca.;)

Fergie just does'nt wanna get MU into deep shit ! remember Jap Stam practically blue the whistle on how MU deal with transfers. I don't know how MU got away with out a smack from UEFA ?

MU + BARC = Protected Species

treble99
20 Aug 11, 08:52
Fergie just does'nt wanna get MU into deep shit ! remember Jap Stam practically blue the whistle on how MU deal with transfers. I don't know how MU got away with out a smack from UEFA ?

MU + BARC = Protected Species

i think its all the same with all european giants. inter included. remember branca meeting tevez?;) i doubt man city gave the ok signal for them to talk. I doubt that was some random greeting either. :) all transfers are basically done the same way. I bet Uefa know this. What will they do? ban these teams from european competition?:pokerface: these european giants are the moneymakers which give uefa all their dosh to spend buying their lavish houses.

real did it with ronaldo, barca did it with cesc, we did it with berba, inter are doing it with tevez. this maybe the "unofficial talks" wesley admitted to having with united.

Forza ragazzi
20 Aug 11, 09:00

No one should force a player of another club to get a transfer request. I really hope that Ferguson never does this, and also hope that the Sneijder dealings is not just an exception from what he normally does?

treble99
20 Aug 11, 09:04
No one should force a player of another club to get a transfer request. I really hope that Ferguson never does this, and also hope that the Sneijder dealings is not just an exception from what he normally does?

he will not because wesley is not desperate for a move unlike aguero or torres with liverpool.;) just like ronaldo did not with us back when we all knew he wanted to move to real or cesc with barca, he was perfectly happy where he was if the deal would not push thru..

monster09
20 Aug 11, 09:07

Apart from Berba saga we always do transfers in the way it should be done. No wonder Fergie is very respected person among managers too..

treble99
20 Aug 11, 09:13
Apart from Berba saga we always do transfers in the way it should be done. No wonder Fergie is very respected person among managers too..

LOL! WRONG! paul ince from west ham, rooney from everton:oblivious:

milan did it with flamini from arsenal

chelsea did it with cashley cole

bayern did it with boateng from man city

inter are doing it with tevez.

real with ronaldo

barca with cesc.

shall we report all these european giants then???;)

monster09
20 Aug 11, 09:22
There is a big difference to the Rooney one and Berba transfer.

I dont see anything wrong with Boateng deal either.

Anyways this is not the thread for it. We can continue in Premier league thread..

treble99
20 Aug 11, 09:32
There is a big difference to the Rooney one and Berba transfer.

I dont see anything wrong with Boateng deal either.

Anyways this is not the thread for it. We can continue in Premier league thread..

see you there..;)

CafeCordoba
20 Aug 11, 10:12

Do you know the difference between a rumor and a quote? That was Gasperini quote reported by Gazzetta, not a rumored of Sneijder going to Man City by Gazzetta. If you don't understand the difference, you are not allowed to continue this discussion. Not a big requirement but pretty decisive one.

---------- Post added at 12:12 ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 ----------

Infractions have been given to members who keep discussing off-topic despite TWO requests to stop it. Sorry for this but I have to keep my word.

treble99
20 Aug 11, 10:28
Do you know the difference between a rumor and a quote? That was Gasperini quote reported by Gazzetta, not a rumored of Sneijder going to Man City by Gazzetta. If you don't understand the difference, you are not allowed to continue this discussion. Not a big requirement but pretty decisive one.

---------- Post added at 12:12 ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 ----------

Infractions have been given to members who keep discussing off-topic despite TWO requests to stop it. Sorry for this but I have to keep my word.

no problem. i apologize for off topic remarks. now for the GdS quote. i agree but we will never know if these quotes have been twisted like how the press love to do it. Just like so called "quotes" that claim wesley will be signing today, tom, last week, last month, last year, i refuse to believe them unless an official statement is released by both clubs that he is indeed leaving.;) hence i only put in quotes from official websites. if it's not posted in any of the official websites from the clubs involved, i take it with a pinch of salt.

CafeCordoba
20 Aug 11, 10:32
no problem. i apologize for off topic remarks. now for the GdS quote. i agree but we will never know if these quotes have been twisted like how the press love to do it. Just like so called "quotes" that claim wesley will be signing today, tom, last week, last month, last year, i refuse to believe them unless an official statement is released by both clubs that he is indeed leaving.;) hence i only put in quotes from official websites. if it's not posted in any of the official websites from the clubs involved, i take it with a pinch of salt.

Yes I understand what you are saying. But how do you think Gazzetta have twisted Gasp's words which were presented in this way:

What do you think Gasp has REALLY said if those words are twisted? What Gasp might have really said which would point more to United transfer and not staying at Inter? :)

treble99
20 Aug 11, 10:40
Yes I understand what you are saying. But how do you think Gazzetta have twisted Gasp's words which were presented in this way:

What do you think Gasp has REALLY said if those words are twisted? What Gasp might have really said which would point more to United transfer and not staying at Inter? :)

its not that what he means with his quotes, unlike quotes from official websites, which give you the whole transcript of the interview, some papers choose to cherry pick quotes to make it look like the other way around. perfect example would be claims by BBC, a well respected news outlet that inter are ready to sell sneijder last week cherry picking his quotes from a dutch interview, where infact sneijder confirmed himself that only "unofficial" talks had taken place.. you get the twist eh..:D

CafeCordoba
20 Aug 11, 10:50
But the thing Gasperini said about Sneijder is quite simple. I don't see there is any intention to bring some specific point up and hide another what Gasp has said (and the whole interview is there to be seen in the previous page). In that quote he simply says that Sneijder's role will be decided based on different variables. There is nothing fishy in that quote. So I don't understand your doubt regarding it.

Forza ragazzi
20 Aug 11, 11:00
LOL! WRONG! paul ince from west ham, rooney from everton:oblivious:

milan did it with flamini from arsenal

chelsea did it with cashley cole

bayern did it with boateng from man city

inter are doing it with tevez.

real with ronaldo

barca with cesc.

shall we report all these european giants then???;)

I don't think anyone has a problem with a club contacting a player's agent before dealing with his club. They are obviously informal and are only done to see whether there are possibilities for the player agreeing to a move. If the player isn't interested or the general demands for wages etc are out of reach for the buying club, there is no point in engaging talks with the selling club.

Normal procedure, absolutely. But it's not nice to ask the player to make a havoc to provoke a transfer. That is plain unrespectful. Unconfirmed (?) rumours had it that Moggi asked Zlatan to make trouble at Ajax before the transfer to Juventus, partly to lower the transfer fee and partly to put pressure on Ajax meeting with Juventus. That is not the right way to behave.

Edit: I'm sorry, I didn't see the off-topic warnings. But this ends here for me anyway. :)

treble99
20 Aug 11, 11:04
I don't think anyone has a problem with a club contacting a player's agent before dealing with his club. They are obviously informal and are only done to see whether there are possibilities for the player agreeing to a move. If the player isn't interested or the general demands for wages etc are out of reach for the buying club, there is no point in engaging talks with the selling club.

Normal procedure, absolutely. But it's not nice to ask the player to make a havoc to provoke a transfer. That is plain unrespectful. Unconfirmed (?) rumours had it that Moggi asked Zlatan to make trouble at Ajax before the transfer to Juventus, partly to lower the transfer fee and partly to put pressure on Ajax meeting with Juventus. That is not the right way to behave.

Edit: I'm sorry, I didn't see the off-topic warnings. But this ends here for me anyway. :)

i will not comment on this anymore in respect to all mods.. LOL! good post though.;)

CafeCordoba
20 Aug 11, 13:01
Sneijder is out of the Olympiacos friendly for family reasons. What are these family reasons suddenly?

monster09
20 Aug 11, 13:30
Sneijder is out of the Olympiacos friendly for family reasons. What are these family reasons suddenly?

Anyone thinks that deal is not completely dead? I'm sure there will be more rumors about this.

dynasty27
20 Aug 11, 13:34
Well its just a friendly and not CL quali game...but who knows, he might help out Yolanthe on her new job in Great Britain.^^

monster09
20 Aug 11, 13:41
In Inter site they mentioned it as "Personal reasons". Tbh when the rumors are floating, media will pounce on these situations.

CafeCordoba
20 Aug 11, 13:41
Anyone thinks that deal is not completely dead? I'm sure there will be more rumors about this.

I agree. Family reasons suddenly, after couple of days ago he was on a leave for 5 days, does sound fishy.

treble99
20 Aug 11, 13:46
I agree. Family reasons suddenly, after couple of days ago he was on a leave for 5 days, does sound fishy.

;)

monster09
20 Aug 11, 13:49

Yeah, he was given 5 days off, now this. This when he still needs to adapt to Gasp tactics. It may be genuine family/personal reason, but looking at the timing I'm just thinking "Move maybe still on".

CafeCordoba
20 Aug 11, 14:00
Yeah, he was given 5 days off, now this. This when he still needs to adapt to Gasp tactics. It may be genuine family/personal reason, but looking at the timing I'm just thinking "Move maybe still on".

Well that 5 days off was planned before, regardless of the NT match. There was nothing strange in that, many other NT players got that 5 days off too. But this new one is odd.

Maslany
20 Aug 11, 14:28
I still think he's gonna stay ;)

jmaster
20 Aug 11, 14:55
Do you really think we're going to sell Sneijder and Eto'o in one transfer window?

u mad?

CafeCordoba
20 Aug 11, 15:01
I'm not closing anything out, at least after this odd "personal reasons" leave. It could be really just some personal reason to be out but it could also be that the transfer is on.

Banana Rama
20 Aug 11, 15:14
sir alex has made clear that there won't be any more signings several times now so he won't be coming to united, apparently nasri move to city has broken down for some reason, wouldn't surprise me if they are discussing sneijder instead, inter will get more money from city and sneijder will get the wages that he wants so makes sense..........

F U C K MILAN
20 Aug 11, 15:16
if there was something going on with sneijder, then moratti or branca would have said so just like with the eto

he is staying...chill

Maslany
20 Aug 11, 15:16
It's gonna be really funny if Sneijder goes to Man City at the end. Treble99 is gonna kill himself probably! :oblivious:

DwightForlan1921i999
20 Aug 11, 15:20
It's gonna be really funny if Sneijder goes to Man City at the end. Treble99 is gonna kill himself probably! :oblivious:

yeah it would be hilarious if you sold your 2 best players in the same window wouldn't it?

CafeCordoba
20 Aug 11, 15:23
yeah it would be hilarious if you sold your 2 best players in the same window wouldn't it?

Next post with this kind of provocative tone will get you an infraction.

edit. About Sneijder, I really wouldn't be surprised even if he asks for a transfer. He's hitting at his prime years as footballer, and now his team is selling the best player to balance the books. Probably doesn't look too good to Wesley's eyes. Team hasn't reinforced hardly at all in the summer and now it's about to get just weaker with Eto'o sale.

DwightForlan1921i999
20 Aug 11, 15:31
Me? provocative? oh yeah, saying it would be funny if our rivals signed him isn't provocative but me pointing out the flaw in "Natasha" 's logic somehow is?

Michael
20 Aug 11, 15:32
Family/personal reasons better be serious because Sneijder just had a few days partying in Ibiza. Come on...

treble99
20 Aug 11, 15:38

really?;) we shall see then. might be earlier than what was expected though.. funny you weren't as confident as you were yesterday though. oh well, unless its in the official website its still bullcrap to me.;)

CafeCordoba
20 Aug 11, 15:40
Me? provocative? oh yeah, saying it would be funny if our rivals signed him isn't provocative but me pointing out the flaw in "Natasha" 's logic somehow is?

This is Internazionale forum, so obviously it isn't provocative. You gotta understand that.

Family/personal reasons better be serious because Sneijder just had a few days partying in Ibiza. Come on...

Yeah, that's why it is so fishy he's now suddenly on a personal leave. That's why I fear the transfer is still on, until media reports what these personal reasons are.

treble99
20 Aug 11, 15:40
Next post with this kind of provocative tone will get you an infraction.

edit. About Sneijder, I really wouldn't be surprised even if he asks for a transfer. He's hitting at his prime years as footballer, and now his team is selling the best player to balance the books. Probably doesn't look too good to Wesley's eyes. Team hasn't reinforced hardly at all in the summer and now it's about to get just weaker with Eto'o sale.

eto'o is not leaving. why the hell will he spend his prime years in a russian club that most of us haven't even heard of.. this is just media talk to drive wesley's price up to as high as possible

jmaster
20 Aug 11, 15:48
eto'o is not leaving. why the hell will he spend his prime years in a russian club that most of us haven't even heard of.. this is just media talk to drive wesley's price up to as high as possible

LOL dude, the deal is signed and everything is ready to be official. Just make this clear in your mind: SNEIJDER IS NOT FOR SALE! As Moratti said some days ago: "Sneijder was untouchable, but now after Eto'o is leaving, he is even more". Just give up and let this thread alone, it's become a really ugly thread by all your Man U fans posting and leaving your manure everywhere.

F U C K MILAN
20 Aug 11, 15:54

thank you for the info :palm:

Stefan
20 Aug 11, 15:56
Timing is strange but I still think wes is staying. Will know more next week.

DwightForlan1921i999
20 Aug 11, 15:58
how much is eto'o leaving for - and the reason I ask (it is on topic and relevant) - based on that, how much would you value sneijder at?

treble99
20 Aug 11, 16:01
LOL dude, the deal is signed and everything is ready to be official. Just make this clear in your mind: SNEIJDER IS NOT FOR SALE! As Moratti said some days ago: "Sneijder was untouchable, but now after Eto'o is leaving, he is even more". Just give up and let this thread alone, it's become a really ugly thread by all your Man U fans posting and leaving your manure everywhere.

oh really? i wonder what his "personal reasons" might be then after partying in ibiza for 5 days.;)

he wasn't training as well yeah? last time i heard eto'o trained, although separately;)

Cantona
20 Aug 11, 16:05
I have a feeling he's going to City. The Nasri deal has fallen through, and Sneijder would be a better fit for them then for United. They can get rid of Gareth Barry and play:

Silva------Dzeko-----Aguero

----------Sneijder
----Toure-------De Jong

That team is good enough to win the league :(

---------- Post added at 16:05 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

how much is eto'o leaving for - and the reason I ask (it is on topic and relevant) - based on that, how much would you value sneijder at?

29 Million Euros. Done deal. Inter have got a great deal. Moratti is a good negotiator. Now they don't have to sell Sneijder, as they get the Eto'o tranfer fee plus him off the wage bill.

If Sneijder were to be sold, I believe it will be to City.

DwightForlan1921i999
20 Aug 11, 16:07
29 million euros? really? for eto'o

One of the best strikers of this generation, arguably the best, someone who's been consistently excellent, in his time in Italy and in Spain? sure he's getting on a bit but is that all?

treble99
20 Aug 11, 16:08
I have a feeling he's going to City. The Nasri deal has fallen through, and Sneijder would be a better fit for them then for United. They can get rid of Gareth Barry and play:

Silva------Dzeko-----Aguero

----------Sneijder
----Toure-------De Jong

That team is good enough to win the league :(

---------- Post added at 16:05 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

29 Million Euros. Done deal. Inter have got a great deal. Moratti is a good negotiator. Now they don't have to sell Sneijder, as they get the Eto'o tranfer fee plus him off the wage bill.

If Sneijder were to be sold, I believe it will be to City.

nah.. man city over inter?? that's a no brainer there. its either he moves to united or stays in inter;)

Cantona
20 Aug 11, 16:12

One of the best strikers of this generation, arguably the best, someone who's been consistently excellent, in his time in Italy and in Spain? sure he's getting on a bit but is that all?

He's 30. How much do you think he's worth? Henry, Ruud, etc all went for far less at his age. Inter have a great deal and now they don't need to sell Sneijder.

They can keep some of that money to pay off the debt or invest in a couple if good players who will suit Gasp's tactics. They've got a great deal.

Stefan
20 Aug 11, 16:16

Highest fee ever paid for a 30 year old. Deal is worth closer to €90 million in truth consider eto'o was on €10 million after tax. We did make a profit him since he was valued at €25-€27 mil in the ibra deal.

Also if you want to discuss the samu deal further:http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?6475-Samuel-Eto-o

Banana Rama
20 Aug 11, 16:28
nah.. man city over inter?? that's a no brainer there. its either he moves to united or stays in inter;)

he's already said he'll go wherever inter tell him to go, united is not an option cos we won't pay the money and sir alex has said we won't buy anyone else several times now, so its city or he stays at inter, in response to cantona, playing aguero right wing is retarded, you don't pay 38 million for a striker and then stick him on the wing lol..............

Batman
20 Aug 11, 17:28
Am I in the wrong forum or what? :palm:

Banana Rama
20 Aug 11, 17:38
Am I in the wrong forum or what? :palm:

if you don't have something to contribute to the topic then you shouldn't post at all instead of clogging up the thread with spam posts...............

Batman
20 Aug 11, 17:56
if you don't have something to contribute to the topic then you shouldn't post at all instead of clogging up the thread with spam posts...............

:pokerface:

Syn
20 Aug 11, 18:36

Eto will definitely leave (http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=55849) but you,your logic and your sources ...

akusukako
20 Aug 11, 18:45
man u and man city for sneijder? and why not chelsea which is in london and currently chasing the like of modric (AM)?

moratti told us that sneijder is staying and i think let stick to that.

treble99
20 Aug 11, 19:00
Eto will definitely leave (http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=55849) but you,your logic and your sources ...

would you say the same about wesley? now that he is experiencing some "personal issues"?;)

Syn
20 Aug 11, 19:30
would you say the same about wesley? now that he is experiencing some "personal issues"?;)

Oh, I didn't know that ManU and Fergie are his wife, father, sister, son etc etc ...

Yeah, Gasperini meant that just for this 10 days till 31 August.

Eto is out, Sneijder will stay here as the President of this team said, the needed financial injection came from Russia, and not from England, but I don't expect that the ameba in your head will produce all of this informations because, once again, look this logical statement of yours

Damn, do you receive your informations from pigeons?

Maajid
20 Aug 11, 19:39
Considering the attention surrounding Sneijder, it is certainly odd that neither Gasperini nor Moratti have come out and given exact reasons for his exclusion. "Personal reasons" is a very vague term and was always sure to cause concern among Inter fans.

treble99
20 Aug 11, 19:49
Oh, I didn't know that ManU and Fergie are his wife, father, sister, son etc etc ...

Yeah, Gasperini meant that just for this 10 days till 31 August.

Eto is out, Sneijder will stay here as the President of this team said, the needed financial injection came from Russia, and not from England, but I don't expect that the ameba in your head will produce all of this informations because, once again, look this logical statement of yours

Damn, do you receive your informations from pigeons?

no need to get worked up mate:D lets wait for sept 1st before we draw into conclusions eh? so a couple of days ago MM says he is untouchable. yesterday gasp comes out with comments leading readers and listeners to believe anything can happen between now and sept 1st. stressing the point that inter are more than just wesley sneijder. today sneijder is left out from training and from the match against olympiakos. mind you this is after 5 days of partying in ibiza...

see even an idiot like me can pan out a timeline showing that he definitely is staying and no trasfer talks whatsoever may take place.;)

oh and before anyone says where i got those info... those all came from the Official Inter website

DwightForlan1921i999
20 Aug 11, 20:20
How come Sneijder hasn't once come out and said "I am definitely staying with Inter and don't want to move to Man U"

when he could have ended the speculation ages ago if he had...

Michael
20 Aug 11, 20:32
How come Sneijder hasn't once come out and said "I am definitely staying with Inter and don't want to move to Man U"

How come Ferguson has said on several occasions that he is not buying anymore and Utd fans still don't think that ended speculation...

bibonzo
20 Aug 11, 20:32
Sneijder might move and that's quite obvious no matter how Eto deal goes threw but it wont be United since they cant afford his paycheck. I don't see how hard is that to understand to all this United fans.

City and Chelsea are struggling to sign similar players in his position and they can afford his salary or even give him a rise. If there is a move he will end up in one of these 2 clubs.

treble99
20 Aug 11, 20:38
How come Ferguson has said on several occasions that he is not buying anymore and Utd fans still don't think that ended speculation...

its because we all know fergie is a liar. and this is not the first time he has done these kinds of tactics to mislead the media, so they can do their dealings peacefully.

so why hasn't sneijder come out and end all these speculations once and for all? :)

---------- Post added at 19:38 ---------- Previous post was at 19:35 ----------

Sneijder might move and that's quite obvious no matter how Eto deal goes threw but it wont be United since they cant afford his paycheck. I don't see how hard is that to understand to all this United fans.

City and Chelsea are struggling to sign similar players in his position and they can afford his salary or even give him a rise. If there is a move he will end up in one of these 2 clubs.

how would you know that indeed the stumbling block in this saga is his wage demands and not the club holding up for a higher price? media repots?:pokerface: you are in a financial position wherein you would need the money right? otherwise selling sneijder would not be an option..

bibonzo
20 Aug 11, 20:49
how would you know that indeed the stumbling block in this saga is his wage demands and not the club holding up for a higher price? you are in a financial position wherein you would need the money right? otherwise selling sneijder would not be an option..

Because his salary exceeds the limitation set by your club or am I the only one that notices that. United is not some holy club and he ain't gonna take a large paycut just to have a chance at playing at Old Traford. He wants to move and that's quite obvious but he never once said his wish is United.

Also media reported that Inter and United stroke a deal more than once so the transfer fee is not a problem. I repeat if he moves it will be City or Chelsea. There is basically nothing United offers more over these 2 teams except a paycut. Strength of teams is very similar and they both play for the same titles. So what makes you think United will sign Sneijder?

Stefan
20 Aug 11, 20:59

Because Inter get €60 mil offer and decides to sell him, he looks like an idiot...:palm:;)

treble99
20 Aug 11, 21:01
Because his salary exceeds the limitation set by your club or am I the only one that notices that. United is not some holy club and he ain't gonna take a large paycut just to have a chance at playing at Old Traford. He wants to move and that's quite obvious but he never once said his wish is United.

Also media reported that Inter and United stroke a deal more than once so the transfer fee is not a problem. I repeat if he moves it will be City or Chelsea. There is basically nothing United offers more over these 2 teams except a paycut. Strength of teams is very similar and they both play for the same titles. So what makes you think United will sign Sneijder?

lol so if you want to believe that media speculation then are you resigned to letting your best player go for 35 mil quid is that right?:D so how would you know that we cannot afford his wages then? media reports?;) we have released a total of 7 players in all this summer. freeing up ample space in our salary wage structure. who says anything about a paycut? the tabloids?:D i don't recall the clubs discussing wage demands in their official websites. All those coming out with these figures are what do you call them? "mediatards" saying this and that amount.:smileani:

what makes me think united will sign wesley?? well he has admitted to having "unofficial talks" with united right? have you seen that video?;)

---------- Post added at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

Because Inter get €60 mil offer and decides to sell him, he looks like an idiot...:palm:;)

but doesn't this contradict moratti's previous comments that wesley is untouchable and is not for sale at any price?:)

Inter Siamo Noi
20 Aug 11, 21:13

How come Sneijder has'nt once come out and said "I am definitely going to Man Utd"

when he could have ended the speculation ages ago id he had....

treble99
20 Aug 11, 21:16
How come Sneijder has'nt once come out and said "I am definitely going to Man Utd"

when he could have ended the speculation ages ago id he had....

its because we would be charged by uefa for tapping up a player. which is a no no in european football.;)

bibonzo
20 Aug 11, 21:26
lol so if you want to believe that media speculation then are you resigned to letting your best player go for 35 mil quid is that right?:D so how would you know that we cannot afford his wages then? media reports?;) we have released a total of 7 players in all this summer. freeing up ample space in our salary wage structure. who says anything about a paycut? the tabloids?:D i don't recall the clubs discussing wage demands in their official websites. All those coming out with these figures are what do you call them? "mediatards" saying this and that amount.:smileani:

what makes me think united will sign wesley?? well he has admitted to having "unofficial talks" with united right? have you seen that video?;)

You can enjoy this as much as you like and believe what you want but Untied wont get him. Ferguson and Gill both went more than 10 times public that there will be no deal since those unofficial talks that were long before Sneijder even mentioned them. Whats your argument? Its all lies.:palm: Its simple you cant afford him that's why players like Ronaldo and Beckham moved from Manchester.

As for 35 mil quid comment. Our management is mad and some bad shit is going on, unlike most here I'm aware of that so the fee is not surprising. If there was any deal it would have been done by now simple as that.

Keep feeding yourself with bs that's the only thing you can do in reality. See you in 10 days when the mercato ends will enjoy your comments then.

Stefan
20 Aug 11, 22:36
---------- Post added at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

but doesn't this contradict moratti's previous comments that wesley is untouchable and is not for sale at any price?:)

Nope since moratti never said he is staying at any price. He said he is staying now that eto'o is going. Ofcourse you can read that how you want. But moratti probably like most of us don't expect an absolutely crazy offer for wes, which would change things.;)

DwightForlan1921i999
20 Aug 11, 22:43

he lies.

The only one who could end speculation is Wes. If he says "right, I'm staying, that's that"

then it's all over, but until that - or sept. 1st, then it's not.

CafeCordoba
20 Aug 11, 23:17
That is true. Sneijder has kept the silence. But it is all in Moratti's hands still.

Maslany
20 Aug 11, 23:22
Me? provocative? oh yeah, saying it would be funny if our rivals signed him isn't provocative but me pointing out the flaw in "Natasha" 's logic somehow is?Again, where the hell are you? On which fucking forum are you???

And, no, we won't sell Sneijder, he is just taking vacations and fucking with your nerves. I'm 100% confident he'll stay. There, i said it.

Inter Siamo Noi
21 Aug 11, 00:59
By the national water company of Italy, Wesley Sneijder probably was'nt at the toilet for 5 days, the tabloids are reporting that the Dutch midlefielder has constipation following his depression that is probably connected to his tranfer to Old Trafford.

Now it's real. :`(

DwightForlan1921i999
21 Aug 11, 01:45
That is true. Sneijder has kept the silence. But it is all in Moratti's hands still.

tbf, I said before he was being really professional, and maybe he knows there won't be a deal but in case it does happen as Stefan (I think) said, as a result of a HUGE offer, he won't look stupid/make the club look bad for selling him after committing himself.

oh and about this

Again, where the hell are you? On which fucking forum are you???

And, no, we won't sell Sneijder, he is just taking vacations and fucking with your nerves. I'm 100% confident he'll stay. There, i said it.

regardless of Inter fans getting the benefit of the doubt since it's an Inter forum as it's pointed out when you sign up, what I said was not provocative. my issue was with the notion that I had enticed you, when clearly it was the other way round.

treble99
21 Aug 11, 03:03
Nope since moratti never said he is staying at any price. He said he is staying now that eto'o is going. Ofcourse you can read that how you want. But moratti probably like most of us don't expect an absolutely crazy offer for wes, which would change things.;)

funny how bibonzo is resigned to losing him for 35 mil though.;) it seems that you are contradicting one another. how can we have a discussion if that happens?;)

---------- Post added at 01:45 ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 ----------

Again, where the hell are you? On which fucking forum are you???

well thats a disrespectful way to "fvck" with our nerves though eh?;) he goes on strike and misses games for Inter just so he can mess with man united's head

---------- Post added at 01:47 ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 ----------

You can enjoy this as much as you like and believe what you want but Untied wont get him. Ferguson and Gill both went more than 10 times public that there will be no deal since those unofficial talks that were long before Sneijder even mentioned them. Whats your argument? Its all lies.:palm: Its simple you cant afford him that's why players like Ronaldo and Beckham moved from Manchester.

As for 35 mil quid comment. Our management is mad and some bad shit is going on, unlike most here I'm aware of that so the fee is not surprising. If there was any deal it would have been done by now simple as that.

Keep feeding yourself with bs that's the only thing you can do in reality. See you in 10 days when the mercato ends will enjoy your comments then.

and i will enjoy reading this even more if he signs.;) oh i will be here in 10 days.. question is will you be?;)

---------- Post added at 01:49 ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 ----------

By the national water company of Italy, Wesley Sneijder probably was'nt at the toilet for 5 days, the tabloids are reporting that the Dutch midlefielder has constipation following his depression that is probably connected to his tranfer to Old Trafford.

Now it's real. :`(

maybe he is depressed that it has taken him this long. maybe he expected to be in carrington right now.;)

---------- Post added at 02:03 ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 ----------

tbf, I said before he was being really professional, and maybe he knows there won't be a deal but in case it does happen as Stefan (I think) said, as a result of a HUGE offer, he won't look stupid/make the club look bad for selling him after committing himself.

my opinion is the same as the cesc fabregas saga. sneijder isn't pushing for the transfer that much because he is perfectly fine where he is if incase it breaks down. if ever he leaves though he wants to do it with dignity..

cloudq
21 Aug 11, 03:45
all quiet on the western front

Forza ragazzi
21 Aug 11, 08:44
I don't think Man United fans understand what's going on. The Sneijder to United deal was possibly very much on earlier, but when Anzhi came around for Eto'o, Inter's situation changed. Inter needs money, but will get lots of it from selling Eto'o, which means that Sneijder will be even more difficult for United to buy. Still, given the financial problems of Inter, I'm afraid we cannot exclude Sneijder leaving. However, this will be when a club offer an insane amount of money for him, which United have not yet been willing to do.

As for you United fans always bringing up the unofficial talks Sneijder-United and some even suggesting wage demands are the only obstacles, I'd very much like to ask for a source on this. In fact, United would obviously contact Sneijder's representatives to get an impression of what kind of personal contract Sneijder would want if he moved, all this happening before United may engage in talks with Inter. Some of you United fans say that the deal is on or off simply due to the wage demands, bascially saying Inter and United have agreed or would not have any problems agreeing a transfer fee. I'm not so sure. In my mind, as long as we know absolutely nothing for sure, there may not even have been official talks between Inter and United, because United was put off by Sneijder's wage demands. As you fans yourself have said many times, and like we all know, United and Ferguson rarely spend much money on a 25+ year-old player, so what makes you think negotiations with Inter would be easy?

And how can you say Sneijder really wants to move to United when he appearently is not willing to reduce his wages?

1 September will be a sweet relief, but until then I exclude nothing, except Sneijder moving for peanuts. Inter will talk if there is a great offer (30 or more, at the absolutely very, very least I imagine, quite possibly a whole lot more), if not, Sneijder stays.

Sid
21 Aug 11, 10:58
wtf is going on here? :pokerface:

Wes will be back in training by tuesday...relax fellow interisti :work:

as for the Man U fans :yao:

armendsh
21 Aug 11, 11:39
He wont go to Man utd... If he goes he will go to Chelsea... Chelsea need him more than any club. They would pay more than Man utd :)

Stefan
21 Aug 11, 12:26
Gazetta has been told by inter sources that it is family issues and nothing to do with the mercato.

armendsh
21 Aug 11, 13:13

Syn
21 Aug 11, 13:41
Gazetta has been told by inter sources that it is family issues and nothing to do with the mercato.
According to dutch medias (http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=55893) there are problems in his marriage, so therefore he asked the team for absence.

C'mon treble, we want antoher mason theory, the last one sucked hard.

treble99
21 Aug 11, 13:46
I don't think Man United fans understand what's going on. The Sneijder to United deal was possibly very much on earlier, but when Anzhi came around for Eto'o, Inter's situation changed. Inter needs money, but will get lots of it from selling Eto'o, which means that Sneijder will be even more difficult for United to buy. Still, given the financial problems of Inter, I'm afraid we cannot exclude Sneijder leaving. However, this will be when a club offer an insane amount of money for him, which United have not yet been willing to do.

As for you United fans always bringing up the unofficial talks Sneijder-United and some even suggesting wage demands are the only obstacles, I'd very much like to ask for a source on this. In fact, United would obviously contact Sneijder's representatives to get an impression of what kind of personal contract Sneijder would want if he moved, all this happening before United may engage in talks with Inter. Some of you United fans say that the deal is on or off simply due to the wage demands, bascially saying Inter and United have agreed or would not have any problems agreeing a transfer fee. I'm not so sure. In my mind, as long as we know absolutely nothing for sure, there may not even have been official talks between Inter and United, because United was put off by Sneijder's wage demands. As you fans yourself have said many times, and like we all know, United and Ferguson rarely spend much money on a 25+ year-old player, so what makes you think negotiations with Inter would be easy?

And how can you say Sneijder really wants to move to United when he appearently is not willing to reduce his wages?

1 September will be a sweet relief, but until then I exclude nothing, except Sneijder moving for peanuts. Inter will talk if there is a great offer (30 or more, at the absolutely very, very least I imagine, quite possibly a whole lot more), if not, Sneijder stays.

exactly! who said anything about wage demands? if that is the case then uefa will surely get a hold of this as doing these kinds of tactics is clearly tapping up a player. thats why ive saying the whole time unless it comes out in each of the concerning clubs' OFFICIAL WEBSITE. treat all media speculation with a pinch of salt.;)

---------- Post added at 12:46 ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 ----------

According to dutch medias (http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=55893) there are problems in his marriage, so therefore he asked the team for absence.

C'mon treble, we want antoher mason theory, the last one sucked hard.

dutch media... hahahahaha:D i guess its the whole truth then since its the "dutch media".:oblivious:

how about the english media then reporting that wesley was spotted in Manchester Airport boarding a black bentley. shall we believe that too then?;) its all over the news here in england. david gill and wesley are currently locked up in talks finalizing the deal.. and that was reported by sky sports by the way..:D

Syn
21 Aug 11, 13:53
@Trollble99
Oh my Oh my, he is really training stupidy here, I am starting to believe that even Baloteli is smarter than you, he is Einstein compare with you.
Sneijder is from Holland, he plays for their national team, he is one of their best players, maybe the more relevant medias for you will be those from Azerbeidjan ...
First Gazzeta dello Sport said

Than you have this from the medias of his native country and you still troll with your stupid pathetic logic.

Dude, stop being retarded, please, with every other post you are redefining the word stupidity.

treble99
21 Aug 11, 14:03
@Trollble99
Oh my Oh my, he is really training stupidy here, I am starting to believe that even Baloteli is smarter than you, he is Einstein compare with you.
Sneijder is from Holland, he plays for their national team, he is one of their best players, maybe the more relevant medias for you will be those from Azerbeidjan ...
First Gazzeta dello Sport said

Than you have this from the medias of his native country and you still troll with your stupid pathetic logic.

Dude, stop being retarded, please, with every other post you are redefining the word stupidity.

"Gazetta has been told by inter sources that it is family issues and nothing to do with the mercato." lool;) so we're believing reports from sources of sources now. so i'm guessing that this "source" has a super secret identity that we should not name in order to protect his safety right?:D as i said before unless i see it in any of the teams' official website. i take every media speculation about him with a pinch of salt. whether the reports of him staying, or reports of him being in manchester and working up a deal.;) it just doesn't bother me anymore. you should try doing it sometime to take some of that bitterness off your chest;)

Pajo
21 Aug 11, 14:08
Since Eto has left, im not affraid that Wes will leave tbh... No way both of them to leave Inter in ONE transfer mercato..

thomas1992
21 Aug 11, 14:15

Sorry to add another United fan to the party, but I couldn't resist. What you said about Sneijder never saying he specifically wanted a move to United is categorically untrue. Last year he stated that if he was going to move anywhere it would be United, and in fact in the recent Interview with a dutch Journalist, he was asked 'But if Manchester United came in would you be interested' and he said 'yes of course, but Manchester United haven't come in officially

So get your facts right, and stop being in denial about Sneijder wanting the move, whatever happens Sneijder wants the move, Inter Milan are not as bigger club as United, Italian football used to be so strong, but what with all the drug scandals, and players leaving, it's beginning to flounder, and I'm sorry to tell you, Sneijder wants out. He's only not handed in a transfer request because he's respectful, but if he moves, it's United, City, Chelsea. NO CHANCE.

bibonzo
21 Aug 11, 14:33
Really? Provide the exact quote and source. Stop spreading bullshit. And don't quote VDV or that Dutch journalist as a source because than ain't Sneijder.

As for the Manure comment your bigger my ass, that's why worlds best players play there and not in Spain or Italy. Your not even the best club traditionally in England that honor still belongs to Pool.:yao:

king_elnino
21 Aug 11, 14:42
Lol since when this thread became mu thread...