PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

snake
21 Aug 11, 13:50
Lol since when this thread became mu thread...

The same time it became a shitty thread.

The arrogance on some of these fans...at least as a big club we can defend ourselves. I feel for the likes of Everton who don't have much bargaining power...these holier than thou man U fans would walk all over them.

Maslany
21 Aug 11, 13:54
sorry dude but Pastore picked MOney hugh amount of MONEY

im afraid that Wesley is set to join Manchester United ... he takes 2-3 free day'sWesley is not set to join anyone! You don't lose your 2 best players in 1 transfer market. Sneijder is STAYING. the only one who can gtfo is your dude - Pandev!

treble99
21 Aug 11, 13:54
The same time it became a shitty thread.

The arrogance on some of these fans...at least as a big club we can defend ourselves. I feel for the likes of Everton who don't have much bargaining power...these holier than thou man U fans would walk all over them.

anon my friend we still up for that friendly wager yea?;) 10 more days. still a lot of things can happen. im preparing for more media bullcrap though.:D

treble99
21 Aug 11, 13:56
Wesley is not set to join anyone! You don't lose your 2 best players in 1 transfer market. Sneijder is STAYING. the only one who can gtfo is your dude - Pandev!

well then we will finally know in 10 days yea? I CAN'T WAIT;)

snake
21 Aug 11, 13:57
anon my friend we still up for that friendly wager yea?;) 10 more days. still a lot of things can happen. im preparing for more media bullcrap though.:D

Of course we are...

treble99
21 Aug 11, 13:59
1. Sure thing if you cherish meaningless cups, you won one league title more and 2 CL trophy's less. Pool also has 2 more Uefa cups if are going to be picky. Whatever makes you happy, I guess it hurts. lol

2. Hows open to a move to United translates to I want play for United? I thought your from England so your understanding of the language shod be a bit better. Still waiting for a proper quote.

3. Fair point, we will see in a couple of years when the money stops because of the new rules how good will EPL be. Also I don't see any big names going to EPL unless its for Chelsea's or City's money. Enjoy while it lasts. Maybe we see Rooney in Real in a year or two, who knows? Seemed open to a move not long ago.:)

not as open as sneijder playing for man united though. :)

---------- Post added at 13:59 ---------- Previous post was at 13:58 ----------

Of course we are...

are you prepared for more media bullcrap though thats getting everyone here into a frenzy??:D

monster09
21 Aug 11, 13:59
This is Wesley Sneijder thread so Sneijder discussion is back on. People discussing something else will be rewarded with an infraction.

I thought Cafe was very serious when he gave few infractions.. :P

There is a premier league thread to discuss which is the biggest club in England.

And also for someone saying Liverpool is bigger, you missed out FA cup count. Meh still thats for other thread..

Forza ragazzi
21 Aug 11, 14:00
Sorry to add another United fan to the party, but I couldn't resist. What you said about Sneijder never saying he specifically wanted a move to United is categorically untrue. Last year he stated that if he was going to move anywhere it would be United, and in fact in the recent Interview with a dutch Journalist, he was asked 'But if Manchester United came in would you be interested' and he said 'yes of course, but Manchester United haven't come in officially

So get your facts right, and stop being in denial about Sneijder wanting the move, whatever happens Sneijder wants the move, Inter Milan are not as bigger club as United, Italian football used to be so strong, but what with all the drug scandals, and players leaving, it's beginning to flounder, and I'm sorry to tell you, Sneijder wants out. He's only not handed in a transfer request because he's respectful, but if he moves, it's United, City, Chelsea. NO CHANCE.

You accuse people of being short-sighted, but you are so yourself when you claim Sneijder wants the move. There is nothing indicating that. You claiming he wants to move is as good a guess as me claiming he wants to stay.

You talk like it's self-evident that everyone wants to move to United, which is ludicrous. Have a bit of respect man. We won the Treble one year ago, you 12. We've won the league five times in a row, you've never done that.

Stop this crap, be respectful to Inter!

thomas1992
21 Aug 11, 14:03
1. Sure thing if you cherish meaningless cups, you won one league title more and 2 CL trophy's less. Pool also has 2 more Uefa cups if are going to be picky. Whatever makes you happy, I guess it hurts. lol

2. Hows open to a move to United translates to I want play for United? I thought your from England so your understanding of the language shod be a bit better. Still waiting for a proper quote.

3. Fair point, we will see in a couple of years when the money stops because of the new rules how good will EPL be. Also I don't see any big names going to EPL unless its for Chelsea's or City's money. Enjoy while it lasts. Maybe we see Rooney in Real in a year or two, who knows? Seemed open to a move not long ago.:)

Seriously 'if Manchester United call then will you say yes immediately?' 'Yes but Manchester haven't called yet officially.' that's pretty clear cut, he clearly wants to play for United, god how in denial are you? You're the team that should be most worried by the fair play rules, not United, god is there anyone in more debt than Inter Milan?!

I thought you might give me a good argument, and make some insightful points, but no, oh well good try anyway!

---------- Post added at 15:03 ---------- Previous post was at 15:00 ----------

You accuse people of being short-sighted, but you are so yourself when you claim Sneijder wants the move. There is nothing indicating that. You claiming he wants to move is as a guess as me claiming he wants to stay.

OH MY GOD. I've never met a group of fans more in denial, you're worse than Citeh. Right direct quote from Sneijder interview:

READ- Interview: If Manchester United called would you say yes immediately? Sneijder: Yes, but Manchester hasn't called officially.
Interview: Unofficially? Sneijder: Unofficially, maybe.

Now can you stop saying there isn't evidence he wants the move. There clearly is.

NegroInBlue
21 Aug 11, 14:08
Seriously 'if Manchester United call then will you say yes immediately?' 'Yes but Manchester haven't called yet officially.' that's pretty clear cut, he clearly wants to play for United, god how in denial are you? You're the team that should be most worried by the fair play rules, not United, god is there anyone in more debt than Inter Milan?!

I thought you might give me a good argument, and make some insightful points, but no, oh well good try anyway!

---------- Post added at 15:03 ---------- Previous post was at 15:00 ----------

OH MY GOD. I've never met a group of fans more in denial, you're worse than Citeh. Right direct quote from Sneijder interview:

READ- Interview: If Manchester United called would you say yes immediately? Sneijder: Yes, but Manchester hasn't called officially.

Now can you stop saying there isn't evidence he wants the move. There clearly is.

What can we deduce from Sneijder's interview is that if Inter sells him, he wants to play for Man U, that's true. Not that "he wants to leave Inter to play for Man U", that's a huge difference, and you're retarded if you can't see it.

Forza ragazzi
21 Aug 11, 14:08

Honestly, what did you expect, Thomas? What was he supposed to say? And he is saying he would be interested if they came around, which United haven't. So the interview counts for only so much.

Also, mind you this interview was held before Anzhi came for Eto'o. Inter was primarily planning on sacrifising Sneijder. The reality now, is different and we haven't heard from Sneijder since, so we don't know what he is thinking now.

You say we are in denial, but the fact is that no one around here knows anything at all. It's all speculations and beliefs. Please notice that I'm not saying you are wrong, maybe Sneijder wants the move, but then again we don't know. Stop treating rumours like facts, especially since we know Inter better than you.

thomas1992
21 Aug 11, 14:10
You accuse people of being short-sighted, but you are so yourself when you claim Sneijder wants the move. There is nothing indicating that. You claiming he wants to move is as good a guess as me claiming he wants to stay.

You talk like it's self-evident that everyone wants to move to United, which is ludicrous. Have a bit of respect man. We won the Treble one year ago, you 12. We've won the league five times in a row, you've never done that.

Stop this crap, be respectful to Inter!

I do have respect for Inter, I think they're a big historically important club, but what is self evident is United is a bigger club, and a more successful club, that's a fact. The Italian league isn't up with the great European leagues anymore, these are facts, sad facts. I'm an advocate of Italian football, but it's getting left behind, hence why teams Udinese, who play really good typically non Italian football are a breath of fresh air. You can't delude yourself into thinking right now that Inter are as good as United.

monster09
21 Aug 11, 14:14
Right from day one it was the same , Sneijder is open to move but wont be pushing for transfer. He has left decision for Inter management. He played safe game.

Still optimistic about transfer after he was left out of squad for "Personal issues". I wouldn't say he is desperate for transfer just that he is not closing any doors as of now..

bibonzo
21 Aug 11, 14:15

Fine, I can now twist it in several other ways but I don't see a point. He wants a move and I never denied it but not explicitly to United. We will see when the transfer ends but you wont get him mark my words.

"god is there anyone in more debt than Inter Milan?!" Yes, your club and half of EPL clubs. Moratti pays what he owes so we have zero debt unlike your American owners. Inform yourself.

Forza ragazzi
21 Aug 11, 14:15
I do have respect for Inter, I think they're a big historically important club, but what is self evident is United is a bigger club, and a more successful club, that's a fact. The Italian league isn't up with the great European leagues anymore, these are facts, sad facts. I'm an advocate of Italian football, but it's getting left behind, hence why teams Udinese, who play really good typically non Italian football are a breath of fresh air. You can't delude yourself into thinking right now that Inter are as good as United.

I have never said Inter are superior to United and that Italian football is superior to English football. What I pointed out for you is that even though United are bigger than Inter, doesn't mean that Sneijder is absolutely desperate to leave Inter and join United. The attitude you put across is that United can blow a whistle and Inter will lie down letting Sneijder go.

snake
21 Aug 11, 14:16
Right from day one it was the same , Sneijder is open to move but wont be pushing for transfer. He has left decision for Inter management. He played safe game.

Still optimistic about transfer after he was left out of squad for "Personal issues". I wouldn't say he is desperate for transfer just that he is not closing any doors as of now..

It should be clear as day. The player will be open to the move but won't push for it. What is stopping the deal? Manures stingyness.

You want to know how its done? Look at Anzhi. Called Moratti, slapped a massive offer and shit got on like a house on fire.

Unless you guys make a massive bid in the eleventh hour...this won't change.

thomas1992
21 Aug 11, 14:17
I have never said Inter are superior to United and that Italian football is superior to English football. What I pointed out for you is that even though United are bigger than Inter, doesn't mean that Sneijder is absolutely desperate to leave Inter and join United. The attitude you put across is that United can blow a whistle and Inter will lie down letting Sneijder go.

No you're quite right, I am coming off a bit disrespectful because Inter are by no means a small team, so for that I do apologise.

Forza ragazzi
21 Aug 11, 14:17
No you're quite right, I am coming off a bit disrespectful because Inter are by no means a small team, so for that I do apologise.

Fine :)

treble99
21 Aug 11, 14:18
What can we deduce from Sneijder's interview is that if Inter sells him, he wants to play for Man U, that's true. Not that "he wants to leave Inter to play for Man U", that's a huge difference, and you're retarded if you can't see it.

the fact that he has acknowledged United in that interview says a lot. just like fabregas with barcelona. we all know that "it depends on the club" is formal way of saying. stop with the questions as we are currently negotiating a deal. come on man! don't tell me you weren't born yesterday and not know that trasfer sagas, especially with big players involved always start out like this but end up all the same way.:palm:

oh well if you still can't grasp the way MODERN football transfers are dealt with nowadays we would just have to wait till sep 1st then.

torress with liverpool
ronaldo with united
fabregas with arsenal
kaka with milan
zlatan with inter

recognize the pattern now?;)

thomas1992
21 Aug 11, 14:18
Fine, I can now twist it in several other ways but I don't see a point. He wants a move and I never denied it but not explicitly to United. We will see when the transfer ends but you wont get him mark my words.

"god is there anyone in more debt than Inter Milan?!" Yes, your club and half of EPL clubs. Moratti pays what he owes so we have zero debt unlike your American owners. Inform yourself.

You have zero debt hence why you're having to sell all your players....

monster09
21 Aug 11, 14:20
It should be clear as day. The player will be open to the move but won't push for it. What is stopping the deal? Manures stingyness.

You want to know how its done? Look at Anzhi. Called Moratti, slapped a massive offer and shit got on like a house on fire.

We dont have sugar daddy to do that :P

Its not stingyness. Its being sensible.

Inter Siamo Noi
21 Aug 11, 14:21
You got the "Sneijder Obession", dude.

thomas1992
21 Aug 11, 14:23

But Fergie is smarter than that, in all honesty was in the point in spending well over the odds for a player, and giving him a gigantic salary, like Anzhi are doing for a 30 year old striker, that isn't shrewd business by Anzhi, it's shrewd business by Moratti. Alex and Gill are cleverer than that. Also while on the topic of Eto'o, does no one else think it's ridiculous that when he's suffered with racism in the past, he's going to a league where racism is absolutely rife.

bibonzo
21 Aug 11, 14:25

Because we lose money and cant sustain it. Get it! We have no debt its patched with Morattis money witch is not allowed anymore.

Jacquez
21 Aug 11, 14:25

we don't have any debt, however, we are operating with a huge loss to follow - as this loss is covered by our president, Moratti, we do not loan our way out of our losses hence we don't have any debt.
as far as I've been able to understand, the FFP doesn't allow a club to spend more than it earns - and we do not currently earn enough money through ticket sales, merchandise etc., so we have to sell a player (Eto'o) to buy another player. That is it.. and by selling Eto'o, not only have we generated the €29m from the transfer, we have also saved ourselves from his wages which accumulate to €72m, equalling a total gain of €99m...

you see? we do NOT need to sell Sneijder.

Stefan
21 Aug 11, 14:26
"Gazetta has been told by inter sources that it is family issues and nothing to do with the mercato." lool;) so we're believing reports from sources of sources now. so i'm guessing that this "source" has a super secret identity that we should not name in order to protect his safety right?:D as i said before unless i see it in any of the teams' official website. i take every media speculation about him with a pinch of salt. whether the reports of him staying, or reports of him being in manchester and working up a deal.;) it just doesn't bother me anymore. you should try doing it sometime to take some of that bitterness off your chest;)

Considering the club themselves have said its only family issue. I will take there word for it, the gds is further confirmation for me.:palm:

Sorry to add another United fan to the party, but I couldn't resist. What you said about Sneijder never saying he specifically wanted a move to United is categorically untrue. Last year he stated that if he was going to move anywhere it would be United, and in fact in the recent Interview with a dutch Journalist, he was asked 'But if Manchester United came in would you be interested' and he said 'yes of course, but Manchester United haven't come in officially

So get your facts right, and stop being in denial about Sneijder wanting the move, whatever happens Sneijder wants the move, Inter Milan are not as bigger club as United, Italian football used to be so strong, but what with all the drug scandals, and players leaving, it's beginning to flounder, and I'm sorry to tell you, Sneijder wants out. He's only not handed in a transfer request because he's respectful, but if he moves, it's United, City, Chelsea. NO CHANCE.

1. I'm afraid to tell you Manchester United are the most successful club in Britain. Liverpool have 58 trophies, we have 60.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_records_in_England#Most_successful_clubs_ overall_.281871.E2.80.93present.29
So 1-0 so far.

2. I will give you a link to the video where Sneijder said he would be open to a move to United, it's in Dutch though, so there's an English translator, but let me guess, you'll probably think this is an English conspiracy and they changed the translation.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_7090165,00.html and http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,13987_7091013,00.html. So that's 2-0

3. Thirdly best players in the world in Italy? I think you'll find the two best players in Italy, Pastore and Sanchez couldn't wait to get out of there, Pastore picked French football over Italy!

So that's 3-0, funny enough that'll probably be the result if we play you in the CL;)

Oh I see another arrogant man utd sob has decided to join our forum and derail our threads. @Monster its really a shame some of these guys give good man utd posters like you a bad name.

treble99
21 Aug 11, 14:28
But Fergie is smarter than that, in all honesty was in the point in spending well over the odds for a player, and giving him a gigantic salary, like Anzhi are doing for a 30 year old striker, that isn't shrewd business by Anzhi, it's shrewd business by Moratti. Alex and Gill are cleverer than that. Also while on the topic of Eto'o, does no one else think it's ridiculous that when he's suffered with racism in the past, he's going to a league where racism is absolutely rife.

its because he isn't leaving inter. this is being used as a bargaining tool for MM to make fergie and gill panic and purchase wesley for an inflated price. but again they will not believe this as it is the most sensible thing to do. pay a 30 year old striker 20 mil euros a year. nearly doubling lionel messi's wages. we will again see sept 1st.:palm:

anyway we can discuss this transfer on another thread mate. don't want another infraction given against us eh.;)

snake
21 Aug 11, 14:30
]

anyway we can discuss this transfer on another thread mate. don't want another infraction given against us eh.;)

http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?9371-English-Premier-League-2011-2012&goto=newpost

maybe you guys could teach us a thing or two in there... while we try keep this thread a little more clean ;)

Stefan
21 Aug 11, 14:31
I have moved epl posts to the epl thread. Any of topic, there will be infractions. That goes for all man utd fans, interesti,ect. Don't respond to the trolls. If you do, I won't hesitate to take action.

thomas1992
21 Aug 11, 14:33
I have moved epl posts to the epl thread. Any of topic, there will be infractions. That goes for all man utd fans, interesti,ect. Don't respond to the trolls. If you do, I want hesitate to take action.

So United fans can't post in a thread with Inter fans, even if it's on topic? God, democracy, eh, sounds almost Berlusconi-esque.

treble99
21 Aug 11, 14:34
Considering the club themselves have said its only family issue. I will take there word for it, the gds is further confirmation for me.:palm:

After warming up, the main group of players were taken through a series of technical and tactical drills combined with some athletic work. Dejan Stankovic, after being given a check-up by the club's medical staff, went home early with a temperature. Lucio worked with his team-mates for the first part of the session before having physiotherapy for the bruising on his left leg, following the knock he picked up in the TIM Trophy on Thursday evening. Wesley Sneijder was absent for personal reasons. Samuel Eto'o trained separately. Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, Raffaele Di Gennaro, Yuto Nagatomo, Nelson Rivas and Emiliano Viviano continued their personalised rehabilitation programmes.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37217&L=en

as far as i'm concerned its "personal issues" the family issue thing was something GdS confirmed. :)

Michael
21 Aug 11, 14:37
So United fans can't post in a thread with Inter fans, even if it's on topic? God, democracy, eh, sounds almost Berlusconi-esque.

United fans or whoever can post anywhere they like as long as they don't create a big mess and they've been with this like thread is. This has been the "OMGZ UNITED OWN" thread for the past weeks.

treble99
21 Aug 11, 14:40
http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?9371-English-Premier-League-2011-2012&goto=newpost

maybe you guys could teach us a thing or two in there... while we try keep this thread a little more clean ;)

now now Anon that's no way to treat guests in your house. All we're trying to do is have a conversation here. nothing more;)

---------- Post added at 14:40 ---------- Previous post was at 14:37 ----------

United fans or whoever can post anywhere they like as long as they don't create a big mess and they've been with this like thread is. This has been the "OMGZ UNITED OWN" thread for the past weeks.

excuse me? in no way have we even disrespected or better yet, even showed any foul mouth tirade to any poster. in fact its the other way around. you guys post links, we post links so we can share thoughts. is it our fault that most articles coming out today are saying that all fingers to this transfer saga is pointing to wesley leaving to manchester?:pokerface:

F U C K MILAN
i would love to talk about sneijder in gasperini's system etc

but its almost impossible to do so before a delusional man u fan comes into this thread and starts preaching about about how great man united are and how wes is going there for sure meanwhile anything they say doesnt make any sense and just turns the thread into and even shittier one....

thomas1992

It appears whenever United fans try to discuss Sneijder and what's going to happen to him, most of the posters on here either arrogantly brush it off, and won't converse, or mods report United fans for baiting or going off topic, it's like a totalitarian regime!

Stefan
21 Aug 11, 14:42
No they can as long as they are respectfull and follow our rules. I would suggest all man utd take a look at monster(a man utd fan) posting style but I know no that's futile to even suggest. Since its quite obvious that majority of you are here to troll...

---------- Post added at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:41 ----------

After warming up, the main group of players were taken through a series of technical and tactical drills combined with some athletic work. Dejan Stankovic, after being given a check-up by the club's medical staff, went home early with a temperature. Lucio worked with his team-mates for the first part of the session before having physiotherapy for the bruising on his left leg, following the knock he picked up in the TIM Trophy on Thursday evening. Wesley Sneijder was absent for personal reasons. Samuel Eto'o trained separately. Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, Raffaele Di Gennaro, Yuto Nagatomo, Nelson Rivas and Emiliano Viviano continued their personalised rehabilitation programmes.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37217&L=en

as far as i'm concerned its "personal issues" the family issue thing was something GdS confirmed. :)

Family issues are personal.:palm:

treble99
21 Aug 11, 14:43
i would love to talk about sneijder in gasperini's system etc

but its almost impossible to do so before a delusional man u fan comes into this thread and starts preaching about about how great man united are and how wes is going there for sure meanwhile anything they say doesnt make any sense and just turns the thread into and even shittier one....

isn't this transfer saga regarding Wesley Sneijder? last time I checked we were in a Wesley Sneijder forum. which means any news pertaining to that individual must be posted here.;)

thomas1992
21 Aug 11, 14:44
No they can as long as they are respectfull and follow our rules. I would suggest all man utd take a look at monster(a man utd fan) posting style but I know no that's futile to even suggest. Since its quite obvious that majority of you are here to troll...

Not at all, just trying to see the Sneijder saga from an Italian point of view. No trolling in the slightest, ok well I did make that post in past players, and title it Sneijder but that was just a joke, and I got an infraction for it, but I'm not trolling, I'm curious about Inter's finances, and about how Moratti normally deals with transfers, and if there's any other potential center midfield transfer targets, if Sneijder does end up joining us? Does any of that sound like trolling, I'm a trainee journalist, no trolling in the slightest.

treble99
21 Aug 11, 14:45

---------- Post added at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:41 ----------

Family issues are personal.:palm:

how about we leave it at "personal issues" as to avoid being misquoted eh? as this was the proper term used in the official inter website:)

bibonzo
21 Aug 11, 14:45
Wow Ill go crazy if this continues in the same fashion until the last day of mercato.

F U C K MILAN
21 Aug 11, 14:46
isn't this transfer saga regarding Wesley Sneijder? last time I checked we were in a Wesley Sneijder forum. which means any news pertaining to that individual must be posted here.;)

:palm:

treble99
21 Aug 11, 14:49

you can facepalm all you want but all i've posted here are news articles regarding wesley sneijder. no trolling here just hard facts posted in the official websites of all clubs involved to keep everyone up to date;)

NegroInBlue
21 Aug 11, 14:59
the fact that he has acknowledged United in that interview says a lot. just like fabregas with barcelona. we all know that "it depends on the club" is formal way of saying. stop with the questions as we are currently negotiating a deal. come on man! don't tell me you weren't born yesterday and not know that trasfer sagas, especially with big players involved always start out like this but end up all the same way.:palm:
)
First, we didn't go to school together, so please stop your fucking arrogant tone. Calm the fucking down man, I ain't your friend.
Internet wankstas, I love that :proud: The last Internet gangsta who tried to get at me, just shut the fuck up when he knew that he was dealing with a 6'5 and 220 lb guy, quite funny :D I ain't even spoke to you, so stop the douchebaggery and learn to speak respectfully, right?

Then you can't compare Fabregas & Sneijder's case, there are several factors that differ. Fabregas wasn't for sale and Wenger wanted to keep him, and resign himself to sell him as the Catalan wanted DESPERATELY to leave Arsenal for Barcelona. For Inter, it's the contrary : All Inter parts and Wes (Paolillo and Gasperini) explained that no player is untouchable and if a good offer comes, they'll sell Sneijder. That's not Sneijder who begged for the move. And he repeated that he was fine in Milan even if he also liked Manchester. That doesn't sound like a "desperate man" whereas Fabregas told the whole wide world how much he wants to play to Barcelona, being along his friends Pique bla bla bla. That's not Wes's case.
Neither you or I know Wes' inner-self, I don't think you're Yolanthe and Wes gives you secret while bangin' you, so maybe he has a little preference for going to Manchester rather than staying, maybe the contrary; we don't really know, so we can just hold on to STATEMENTS. And these ones show a guy opened for a move, not a desperate man craving for being a Red Devil since his childhood.

Another thing that I forgot, Fabregas accepted to lose huge amount of money in order to get his Barça move done..whereas it's been very very difficult for Man U to convice Wes to lower his expectations so long. So how can you even compare both situations?

treble99
21 Aug 11, 15:12
First, we didn't go to school together, so please stop your fucking arrogant tone. Calm the fucking down man, I ain't your friend.
Internet wankstas, I love that :proud: The last Internet gangsta who tried to get at me, just shut the fuck up when he knew that he was dealing with a 6'5 and 220 lb guy, quite funny :D I ain't even spoke to you, so stop the douchebaggery and learn to speak respectfully, right?

Then you can't compare Fabregas & Sneijder's case, there are several factors that differ. Fabregas wasn't for sale and Wenger wanted to keep him, and resign himself to sell him as the Catalan wanted DESPERATELY to leave Arsenal for Barcelona. For Inter, it's the contrary : All Inter parts and Wes (Paolillo and Gasperini) explained that no player is untouchable and if a good offer comes, they'll sell Sneijder. That's not Sneijder who begged for the move. And he repeated that he was fine in Milan even if he also liked Manchester. That doesn't sound like a "desperate man" whereas Fabregas told the whole wide world how much he wants to play to Barcelona, being along his friends Pique bla bla bla. That's not Wes's case.
Neither you or I know Wes' inner-self, I don't think you're Yolanthe and Wes gives you secret while bangin' you, so maybe he has a little preference for going to Manchester rather than staying, maybe the contrary; we don't really know, so we can just hold on to STATEMENTS. And these ones show a guy opened for a move, not a desperate man craving for being a Red Devil since his childhood.

Another thing that I forgot, Fabregas accepted to lose huge amount of money in order to get his Barça move done..whereas it's been very very difficult for Man U to convice Wes to lower his expectations so long. So how can you even compare both situations?

The last Internet gangsta who tried to get at me, just shut the fuck up when he knew that he was dealing with a 6'5 and 220 lb guy - lol okay big boy. you seem scary enough to me.:D:D

care to make a simple wager if your confident on him staying?;)

by claiming he is opened to a move and is waiting for us to formally approach him says wonders. we have his head turned and him not squashing the rumors 10 days into the end of the transfer window gives mixed signals.

oh and by the looks of your post right there. it seems you need to be "calming down" lol

DwightForlan1921i999
21 Aug 11, 15:14
Just a thought, rumours are that he's had an argument with his wife... could that be about a potential transfer?

Maybe she's not keen on the move, or something?

treble99
21 Aug 11, 15:21
Just a thought, rumours are that he's had an argument with his wife... could that be about a potential transfer?

2 days after coming from a 5 day partying spree in ibiza with Yolanthe?;) looks like its in the fritz to me.:)

NegroInBlue
21 Aug 11, 15:25
The last Internet gangsta who tried to get at me, just shut the fuck up when he knew that he was dealing with a 6'5 and 220 lb guy - lol okay big boy. you seem scary enough to me.:D:D

care to make a simple wager if your confident on him staying?;)

oh and by the looks of your post right there. it seems you need to be "calming down" lol
1/ The 6'5 thig was just a random remark, don't give a damn about you man! , BTW, I agree it was childish from me. But you were the first to to begin with PERSONAL thing for a football matter, by being overly arrogant. You first come " Man U fan, I come in peace bla bla bla" and then start to talk to others as if they were lil' children and we expected the great english Man U supporter to educate ourselves; :palm: So stop being arrogant and we can discuss Sneijder' case normally.

2/ The fact is that you didn't even bother to answer on my points about Fabregas/Sneijder differences for their transfer cases (which was the main point of my message BTW, not some random childish internet beef that we don't care about) So I assume you finally agree on that one... That's cool, isn't it? ;)

treble99
21 Aug 11, 15:42
1/ The 6'5 thig was just a random remark, don't give a damn about you man! , BTW, I agree it was childish from me
But you were the first oe to begin with PERSONAL thing for a football matter, by being overly arrogant. You first come " Man U fan, I come in peace bla bla bla" and then start to talk to others as if they were lil' children and we expected the great english Man U supporter to educate ourselves; you were the one who started with the childish games :palm: So stop being arrogant and we can discuss Sneijder' case normally.

2/ The fact you didn' even bother to answer on my points about Fabregas/Sneijder differences for their transfer cases (which was the main point of my message BTW, not some random childish internet beef that we don't care about)
So I assume you finally agree on that one... That's cool, isn't it? ;)

alright now for your points. 1st barca were openly courting fabregas which may get another team in trouble. but since it is FCB. i doubt anything will happen. how sure are you though that wesley isn't desperate for a move? just because we did not openly court him and want to do this deal silently does not mean that wesley isn't desparate for a move;). last time we did that kind of tactics we were almost reported by tottenham. please note that wesley gave a strong signal in the interview.

I: "would you be interested in united?"
W: "yes of course but united haven't contacted me formally"

the point is my 6'5 220lb giant friend, and let me lay this down for you slowly as so you can catch my drift this time is that all big transfers start out this way. big transfers always start this way, incase you haven't noticed. casing point torres with chelsea. you want to see the similarities? then why didn't you say so.

-chelsea lets torres know they are intersted in him.
-media gets a hold of this and starts some transfer saga regarding the 2 teams.
-player keeps mouth shut and neither denies or confirms as the rumors to be true as the teams were secretly discussing the deal, while liverpool come out with torres will not be sold
-ancelotti from chelsea comes out with a statement that they are not in for fernando torres as liverpool do not want to sell
-player finally comes out once deal was finalised saying that he could not refuse an offer as chelsea has more of a chance of winning trophies as liverpool.

sound familiar? wesley? torres? united? inter? :)

oh and as a final note. you cannot point out cesc's transfer as he is attached to barca. how about we compare torres and wesley instead? :)

take your time reading it big boy. its not quite the answer you wanted to hear but hey! we got to start somehere eh?;)

NegroInBlue
21 Aug 11, 16:10
alright now for your points. 1st barca were openly courting fabregas which may get another team in trouble. but since it is FCB. i doubt anything will happen. how sure are you though that wesley isn't desperate for a move? just because we did not openly court him and want to do this deal silently does not mean that wesley isn't desparate for a move;). last time we did that kind of tactics we were almost reported by tottenham. please note that wesley gave a strong signal in the interview.

I: "would you be interested in united?"
W: "yes of course but united haven't contacted me formally"

the point is my 6'5 220lb giant friend, and let me lay this down for you slowly as so you can catch my drift this time is that all big transfers start out this way. big transfers always start this way, incase you haven't noticed. casing point torres with chelsea. you want to see the similarities? then why didn't you say so.

-chelsea lets torres know they are intersted in him.
-media gets a hold of this and starts some transfer saga regarding the 2 teams.
-player keeps mouth shut as the teams were secretly discussing the deal, while liverpool come out with torres will not be sold
-ancelotti from chelsea comes out with a statement that they are not in for fernando torres as liverpool do not want to sell
-player finally comes out once deal was finalised saying that he could not refuse an offer as chelsea has more of a chance of winning trophies as liverpool.

sound familiar? wesley? torres? :)
1/ You still fuckin arrogant man, don't you see you're talking like a senior lecturer who got a PhD. in football transfers? :work: I made a mistake before, but I won't feed your trolling anymore. Whatever.

As for your main point, thank you professor, I know how as well it is happening behind the scenes. This wasn't my point.

I'm not statin' that there isn't negotiations at all between Sneijder' representatives despite Moratti's words, Ferguson' denials and Sneijder being silent. I'm just sayin' you can't say he is DESPERATELY cravin' for a move to Manchester, that's not what the situation seems to tell us. In this case, he would have already lowered his salary demands. What I say he is that he is opened for a move, if the negotiations work and Man U makes a good offer to Inter, then it's OK, but if he got to stay, he'll get over it, he ain't at odds with Inter. That's not the case of Fabregas or Torres who were very unhappy in Arsenal and Liverpool then. And for Torres, who is the main subject of your post, Chelsea made a fucking ridiculous offer, I don't think Man U will.
You can't just copy/paste the same situations with different actors, different situations (Fabregas' case was very particular as it included a great "sentimental" part in the deal)just changing the names. Yes there are some common points, but these differents transfer negotiations have also their own particularities.

If you're so sure about that, Sneijder is 100% Man U on 1st September; I'm not as over-arrogant as you, I confess that I'm not sure about the outcome. As Eto'o left, I think it's more likely that 3 weeks ago that Was will stay, but I'm not sure.

---------- Post added at 16:10 ---------- Previous post was at 15:59 ----------

If you to see it clearer :
Torres move to chelsea :
- Great proposal and ridiculous amount of money for Liverpool :thumbsup:
- Wage increase for Torres :thumbsup:
- Torres very unhappy @ Liverpool :thumbsup:

For the moment, Sneijder to United :
- Ridiculous amount of money for Inter :thumbsdo:
- Wage increase for Sneijder :thumbsdo:
- Sneijder very unhappy @ Inter :thumbsdo:

Points 1 & 2 will be the key for a possible move, I think they can elvolve and Sneijder may go to United. But as for now, you can't really compare both situations neither.

treble99
21 Aug 11, 16:11
1/ You still fuckin arrogant man, don't you see you're talking like a senior lecturer who got a PhD. in football transfers? :work: I made a mistake before, but I won't feed your trolling anymore. Whatever.

As for your main point, thank you professor, I know how as well it is happening behind the scenes. This wasn't my point.

I'm not statin' that there isn't negotiations at all between Sneijder' representatives despite Moratti's words, Ferguson' denials and Sneijder being silent. I'm just sayin' you can't say he is DESPERATELY cravin' for a move to Manchester, that's not what the situation seems to tell us. In this case, he would have already lowered his salary demands. What I say he is that he is opened for a move, if the negotiations work and Man U makes a good offer to Inter, then it's OK, but if he got to stay, he'll get over it, he ain't at odds with Inter. That's not the case of Fabregas or Torres who were very unhappy in Arsenal and Liverpool then. And for Torres, who is the main subject of your post, Chelsea made a fucking ridiculous offer, I don't think Man U will.
You can't just copy/paste the same situations with different actors, different situations (Fabregas' case was very particular as it included a great "sentimental" part in the deal)just changing the names. Yes there are some common points, but these differents transfer negotiations have also their own particularities.

If you're so sure about that, Sneijder is 100% Man U on 1st September; I'm not as over-arrogant as you, I confess that I'm not sure about the outcome. As Eto'o left, I think it's more likely that 3 weeks ago that Was will stay, but I'm not sure.

and what makes you think sneijder is happy then? i can site 3 friendlies where he was openly screaming and raising his arms in frustration to your coach's tactics. i can post the game highlights if you'd want?;)

him not picking up his medal in the super coppa. i wonder why. maybe he feels that there is a team out there which can give him the chance of winning more medals? i don't know, only God knows.;)

his performance dropping significantly right after a stellar season. ;)

him having "personal issues". and yea players can still play despite having personal issues. Obi Mikel's father from chelsea was kidnapped in Nigeria. yet still was professional enough to play and train the succeeding days. hmm i wonder why?;)

Really? because the only difference I can think of with this and the Fabregas saga was that barca were openly courting him. Cesc came out numerous times saying he is happy where he is if the deal does not go thru.;) would you feel the same way if half of our players came out with quotes saying that inter are holding wesley hostage and preventing him from making his move to united which was a year in the making? yes it was a year in the making big boy, have you seen wesley's comments last july 2010 to be exact about him wanting to sign for united? because I can post it here to refresh your memory if you want to.;)

KevinB
21 Aug 11, 16:21
Goddamn Utd trollers.
If Sneijder goes, I hope he goes to Chelsea or City.

DwightForlan1921i999
21 Aug 11, 16:23
Goddamn Utd trollers.

But don't you see that won't happen?

The ONLY places Sneijder will be on september 1st, Inter - more likely than not, United - slim chance, anywhere else - no chance

treble99
21 Aug 11, 16:23
Goddamn Utd trollers.

we shall see. only 10 more days before the transfer window closes.;)

CafeCordoba
21 Aug 11, 16:24
trebel99, I warn you. You need to change your tone in your talks. Less provocative talk towards Inter and Inter fans. And you already got an infraction for off-topic in this very same thread. Do you seriously want to get banned from this forum before the transfer window is closed?

treble99
21 Aug 11, 16:26
trebel99, I warn you. You need to change your tone in your talks. Less provocative talk towards Inter and Inter fans. And you already got an infraction for off-topic in this very same thread. Do you seriously want to get banned from this forum before the transfer window is closed?

my apologies. i'll keep it clean next time;)

akusukako
21 Aug 11, 16:27
we sold eto'o and now we don't have to sell sneijder. moratti already said he won't sell sneijder. can the rumours go away now?

comparing torres saga and sneijder is laughable. chelsea paid liverpool 50M for injured torres. liverpool not even playing cl that year. what man u are offering us? oh, a lowly <35M and we are still one of your cl contender. get lost with that kind of offer!

treble99
21 Aug 11, 16:34

---------- Post added at 16:10 ---------- Previous post was at 15:59 ----------

If you to see it clearer :
Torres move to chelsea :
- Great proposal and ridiculous amount of money for Liverpool :thumbsup:
- Wage increase for Torres :thumbsup:
- Torres very unhappy @ Liverpool :thumbsup:

For the moment, Sneijder to United :
- Ridiculous amount of money for Inter :thumbsdo:
- Wage increase for Sneijder :thumbsdo:
- Sneijder very unhappy @ Inter :thumbsdo:

Points 1 & 2 will be the key for a possible move, I think they can elvolve and Sneijder may go to United. But as for now, you can't really compare both situations neither.

i agree with your points. but you have to keep into consideration, liverpool weren't cash strapped and fighting to balance their checks, thats why they can afford to ask inflated prices;)

how about we revise the points

1.more chances of winning trophies :)
2.selling club gets suitable amount. although not inflated but suitable :)
3. higher wages - not so sure about this one but we can always give bonuses as a sweetener and compensation for the deal.

akusukako
21 Aug 11, 16:38
him having "personal issues". and yea players can still play despite having personal issues. Obi Mikel's father from chelsea was kidnapped in Nigeria. yet still was professional enough to play and train the succeeding days. hmm i wonder why?;)

we have not yet start our season. sneijder went AWOL for some days in italian club are not really a big problem. mou when he's still inter coach allow sneijder a holiday for a week in mid season so that he can refresh. moratti is a fan of sneijder and will certainly deal with this personal leave lightly. italian club don't sensationalise this kind of issue like what english club usually do.

we had deal with worse situation before (adriano). you are just having false hope of us having problem sneijder due to your lack of understanding in football culture in italy.

NegroInBlue
21 Aug 11, 16:45
and what makes you think sneijder is happy then? i can site 3 friendlies where he was openly screaming and raising his arms in frustration to your coach's tactics. i can post the game highlights if you'd want?;)

him not picking up his medal in the super coppa. i wonder why. maybe he feels that there is a team out there which can give him the chance of winning more medals? i don't know, only God knows.;)

his performance dropping significantly right after a stellar season. ;)

Really? because the only difference I can think of with this and the Fabregas saga was that barca were openly courting him. Cesc came out numerous times saying he is happy where he is if the deal does not go thru.;) would you feel the same way if half of our players came out with quotes saying that inter are holding wesley hostage and preventing him from making his move to united which was a year in the making? yes it was a year in the making big boy, have you seen wesley's comments last july 2010 to be exact about him wanting to sign for united? because I can post it here to refresh your memory if you want to.;)

Too many ";)" kills the ";)" man :yao:

BTW, he is often like that, being nervous sometimes when things don't work is one of his flaws and he was like that before Inter and will be like this even if he plays for Ma U. it's not Gasperini's who made him like this. However, I can agree that being a CM in a 3-4-3 may frustrate him as he prefers a much advanced role.
As for the 2010 quote, the quote wasn't from Sneijder, but "one of his relatives", which is much more vague, then it was tweaked by tabloids. BTW, I don't deny neither his interest for Manchester move.
You're a brit, you know more than me that we can't trust Murdoch and his rogue methods to attract readers...The very same guys who told that Pastore will likely join Chelsea (http://www.footybunker.com/pastore-will-join-chelsea-fc/8620) and even said that Sanchez chose Man U over Barcelona as an almost done and "sealed" deal (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3637951/Man-Utd-swoop-for-27m-Sanchez.html)
As I said before (but you don't hear me) You can be optimistic if you want, maybe it will happen, but don't act like it's a done deal just to troll around. We'll see soon the outcome.

Maslany
21 Aug 11, 16:48
trebel99, I warn you. You need to change your tone in your talks. Less provocative talk towards Inter and Inter fans. And you already got an infraction for off-topic in this very same thread. Do you seriously want to get banned from this forum before the transfer window is closed? Oh please do it! I hate them trolls with a passion!

treble99
21 Aug 11, 16:49
we have not yet start our season. sneijder went AWOL for some days in italian club are not really a big problem. mou when he's still inter coach allow sneijder a holiday for a week in mid season so that he can refresh. moratti is a fan of sneijder and will certainly deal with this personal leave lightly. italian club don't sensationalise this kind of issue like what english club usually do.

we had deal with worse situation before (adriano). you are just having false hope of us having problem sneijder due to your lack of understanding in football culture in italy.

ok we shall see sept 1st then. just 10 more days.;)

Maslany
21 Aug 11, 16:51
ok we shall see sept 1st then. just 10 more days.;)Then don't repeat the same sentence with a dose of arrogance in every damn post!!

treble99
21 Aug 11, 16:54
Too many ";)" kills the ";)" man :yao:

BTW, he is often like that, being nervous sometimes when things don't work is one of his flaws and he was like that before Inter and will be like this even if he plays for Ma U. it's not Gasperini's who made him like this. However, I can agree that being a CM in a 3-4-3 may frustrate him as he prefers a much advanced role.
As for the 2010 quote, the quote wasn't from Sneijder, but "one of his relatives", which is much more vague, then it was tweaked by tabloids. BTW, I don't deny neither his interest for Manchester move.
You're a brit, you know more than me that we can't trust Murdoch and his rogue methods to attract readers...The very same guys who told that Pastore will likely join Chelsea (http://www.footybunker.com/pastore-will-join-chelsea-fc/8620) and even said that Sanchez chose Man U over Barcelona as an almost done and "sealed" deal (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3637951/Man-Utd-swoop-for-27m-Sanchez.html)
As I said before (but you don't hear me) You can be optimistic if you want, maybe it will happen, but don't act like it's a done deal just to troll around. We'll see soon the outcome.

but these were just media talk.;) as far as i recall those players mentioned hasn't come out in interviews like sneijder saying that indeed there was contact. probably an inquiry but nothing substantial. lol those quotes are just tabloid talk thats why i only collect quotes from official websites as these so called journos know fvck all about transfer dealings

---------- Post added at 16:54 ---------- Previous post was at 16:53 ----------

Then don't repeat the same sentence with a dose of arrogance in every damn post!!

okay:(

akusukako
21 Aug 11, 17:00
ok we shall see sept 1st then. just 10 more days.;)

you have a bigger chances of signing modric rather than sneijder. come sept 1st, if sneijder is your sole target, your club is no smarter in the transfer dealings.

treble99
21 Aug 11, 17:03
you have a bigger chances of signing modric rather than sneijder. come sept 1st, if sneijder is your sole target, your club is no smarter in the transfer dealings.

not if the clubs know something that we don't eh?;) the best way to go from here is only to believe what is written in the official website.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
21 Aug 11, 17:14
we shall see. only 10 more days before the transfer window closes.;)

Man I have had it with coming here every day to read crap from these Manure fanatics! WTF?!?!?!

|| WS10 ||
21 Aug 11, 17:32

hahaha you Man Utd fans need to face reality Sneijder is not coming that was confirmed by our President

Giggs1983
21 Aug 11, 17:35
the same president that said balotelli was priceless and wasn't for sale.

|| WS10 ||
21 Aug 11, 17:37
the same president that said balotelli was priceless and wasn't for sale.

Are you really comparing the Balotelli situation with the Sneijder situation :palm:

Maslany
21 Aug 11, 18:00
Are you really comparing the Balotelli situation with the Sneijder situation :palm:I don't think they know what they're talking about anymore! They're losing it. :yao:

DIN011
21 Aug 11, 19:06
I'm tired of reading Man Utd fanboys peeing their pants over the possibility of signing Sneijder, and those bs discussions that have nothing to do with anything.

Please use this (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?9631-Sneijder-s-transfer-thread&p=798331#post798331)thread to talk about anything that has do with his transfer, and let us Interistas use his thread to talk about his role in the team, his new position etc.

Thank you.

Wtf was this locked?? Fine, enjoy your daily discussions about whatever the fuck "personal reasons" are. :work:

CafeCordoba
21 Aug 11, 20:17
Well, BobMDH knows it. Medical will be on Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/#!/BobMDH/status/105355663596720128 (https://twitter.com/#%21/BobMDH/status/105355663596720128)

Apparently some Dutch reporter (ADO Den Haag reporter).

:D

Stefan
21 Aug 11, 20:24
Moved your post since that's about sneijder cafe. From the profile guy seems like a den haag and man utd fan boy and not a serious journo imho, more comparable to the sun and daily mail. We will see soon enough.

Michael
21 Aug 11, 20:27
The guy has a fake verified sign. Dude clearly wants the attention.

DIN011
21 Aug 11, 23:14
Wtf was this locked?? Fine, enjoy your daily discussions about whatever the fuck "personal reasons" are. :work:
FFFFUUUUUUUUU

Fight the power people!

Maslany
21 Aug 11, 23:24
Gasperini announced:

Certainly at the moment we're a bit short in certain areas, including midfield, thinking about how many games we'll have to play. But the club knows very well what to do. There are still ten days left before the transfer window closes.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=37229&L=en

This goes to treble99, this is what Gasperini said just now!!!!! We need reinforcements in midfield not a sale of our best midfield player, hint #10!

DwightForlan1921i999
21 Aug 11, 23:39
Gasperini announced:

This goes to treble99, this is what Gasperini said just now!!!!! We need reinforcements in midfield not a sale of our best midfield player, hint #10!

Wait, so it wouldn't be funny if you sold your best player to man city?

Maslany
21 Aug 11, 23:42
Wait, so it wouldn't be funny if you sold your best player to man city?Your pal was quoting Gasperini and recycling it by his own brain needs, it turns out we Inter fans are putting out verbal facts!

And don't you play funny with me, i even bet with a Man utd fan just now that Sneijder will be our player september 1st.

DwightForlan1921i999
21 Aug 11, 23:46
Your pal was quoting Gasperini and recycling it by his own brain needs, it turns out we Inter fans are putting out verbal facts!

And don't you play funny with me, i even bet with a Man utd fan just now that Sneijder will be our player september 1st.

I'm not "playing funny" with you. You're the one that said it would be funny if you sold Sneijder to Man City, I simply pointed out that your logic was flawed.

jmaster
21 Aug 11, 23:46
Why bother Nate? Just ignore them. It's very healthy.

Pajo
21 Aug 11, 23:49
Why bother Nate? Just ignore them. It's very healthy.

She cant, she has traumatic experience with those Macedonian fans :lol:

Maslany
21 Aug 11, 23:54
Why bother Nate? Just ignore them. It's very healthy.I'm trying, but as Pajo said, i have a certain trauma and i gotta teach the "smarties" :lol: Can't help it at times.

NeonBlade
22 Aug 11, 00:19
So we are "short" in the midfield...and we offload Mariga? Really, someone help put 2 and 2 together.

Pajo
22 Aug 11, 00:21
More quality midfielders is the correct answer for putting 2 + 2... We also want to offload Muntari :P

Inter<3
22 Aug 11, 00:44
Post edited due to provoking tone and off-topic.

treble99
22 Aug 11, 01:47
Well, BobMDH knows it. Medical will be on Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/#!/BobMDH/status/105355663596720128 (https://twitter.com/#%21/BobMDH/status/105355663596720128)

Apparently some Dutch reporter (ADO Den Haag reporter).

:D

lol we might as well believe it then since he's dutch and might know everything about wesley. just like the dutch journos knowing that hes personal reasons are problems with his wife:D

F U C K MILAN
22 Aug 11, 01:49
yes they r exactly the same...u win

treble99
22 Aug 11, 01:52
Gasperini announced:

lol nowhere in those quotes does it say wesley is not for sale;) could be reinforcements, could be replacements let me quote a famous person here. "only God knows..":D

---------- Post added at 01:52 ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 ----------

Your pal was quoting Gasperini and recycling it by his own brain needs, it turns out we Inter fans are putting out verbal facts!

how about a bet with me then.;) 9 more days.....

Maslany
22 Aug 11, 02:16
lol nowhere in those quotes does it say wesley is not for sale;) could be reinforcements, could be replacements let me quote a famous person here. "only God knows..":D[COLOR="Silver"]

Did he say that in ur quotes then?? Clearly?? NO!

Sure pal, i'm gonna bet you too.

treble99
22 Aug 11, 02:19
Did he say that in ur quotes then?? Clearly?? NO!

Sure pal, i'm gonna bet you too.

read those quotes again and understand them carefully so you catch my drift. key word in those articles would be the word wesley sneijder;) and not some guessing game about inter's transfer targets.;)

alright what do you want from me if he stays?;)

Maslany
22 Aug 11, 02:20
read those quotes again and understand them carefully so you catch my drift;)

alright what do you want from me if he stays?;) Say "I'm a troll" with huge letters and get lost :)

Ur call?

Nyall
22 Aug 11, 02:26
alright what do you want from me if he stays?;)
Suck on a urinal puck.. Oh wait.. you've probably done that already.. so just leave.

treble99
22 Aug 11, 02:30
Say "I'm a troll" with huge letters and get lost :)

Ur call?

no problem i will do that. and if he goes. i want you to say that i will never question alex ferguson's motives and acknowledge that wesley wanted the move from day 1;) deal?

snake
22 Aug 11, 02:32
never question alex ferguson's motives and acknowledge that wesley wanted the move from day 1;) deal?

...on a scale of 1 to Barcelona, how positive are you this move will happen?

treble99
22 Aug 11, 02:34
Suck on a urinal puck.. Oh wait.. you've probably done that already.. so just leave.

what's the matter? im discussing football related topics regarding wesley;)

seems to me that you are discussing out of topic issues. lets keep it to sneijder related topics next time eh?;)

---------- Post added at 02:34 ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 ----------

...on a scale of 1 to Barcelona, how positive are you this move will happen?

Real Madrid with Cristiano.;)

Alessandro
22 Aug 11, 02:36
Making deals with the Man UTD Trolls = Fail.

Why waist your time... They won't deliver on your bets anyway.

Nyall
22 Aug 11, 02:37
what's the matter? im discussing football related topics regarding wesley;)

seems to me that you are discussing out of topic issues. lets keep it to sneijder related topics next time eh?;)[COLOR="Silver"]

This is fully about Sneijder.. You're so confident that he's leaving,and you asked what we wanted you to do if he stayed..

*sigh* You would think that someone who hails from a country who created a language would have a decent comprehension of it..

treble99
22 Aug 11, 02:39
Making deals with the Man UTD Trolls = Fail.

Why waist your time... They won't deliver on your bets anyway.

well its a good thing i am not a troll then, and will be back here september 1st regardless of what happens.;)

---------- Post added at 02:39 ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 ----------

This is fully about Sneijder.. You're so confident that he's leaving,and you asked what we wanted you to do if he stayed..

*sigh* You would think that someone who hails from a country who created a language would have a decent comprehension of it..

now now. no need to get frustrated.;) if you want to do a wager with me then why didn't you say so.:D

name your conditions my friend.

Nyall
22 Aug 11, 02:50
now now. no need to get frustrated.;) if you want to do a wager with me then why didn't you say so.:D

name your conditions my friend.
Sneijder leaves, you leave.. Sneijder stays, you suck on a urinal puck, then you leave..

treble99
22 Aug 11, 03:02
Sneijder leaves, you leave.. Sneijder stays, you suck on a urinal puck, then you leave..

lol thats funny. again with the bitterness. how about I sweeten the deal.

sneijder stays I post a picture of myself kissing a manchester city badge for all your entertainment.

sneijder leaves you post a picture of yourself kissing an AC Milan badge;)

but as most of you are confident of wesley staying it is a no brainer here. you would see a man united fan kiss a rival's badge for all of your entertainment purposes. so no harm done. and you wouldn't understand the shame I would be carrying of me posting that pic of kissing a rivals badge.:(

DEAL?;)

Nyall
22 Aug 11, 03:08
lol thats funny. again with the bitterness. how about I sweeten the deal.

sneijder stays I post a picture of myself kissing a manchester city badge for all your entertainment.

sneijder leaves you post a picture of yourself kissing an AC Milan badge;)

but as most of you are confident it is a no brainer here. you would see a man united fan kiss a rival's badge for all of your entertainment purposes. so no harm done. and you wouldn't understand the shame I would be carrying of me posting that pic of kissing a rivals badge.:(

DEAL?;)
Dude, I'm not really familiar with the European or British customs but where I'm from, seeing a man kiss anything does not qualify as entertainment in any form.. Burning a Manchester United shirt would though.. ;)

treble99
22 Aug 11, 03:11
Dude, I'm not really familiar with the European or British customs but where I'm from, seeing a man kiss anything does not qualify as entertainment in any form.. Burning a Manchester United shirt would though.. ;)

don't sound as confident as you were the first time, and its a club badge we are talking about. i wouldn't know what other things you are thinking of;)

so do we have a deal? :)

back to topic.. british tabloids going mental about this sneijder deal. most of them saying deal is iminent. im not buying this media bullcrap though till it is written in both websites of both clubs :)

Nyall
22 Aug 11, 03:14
don't sound as confident as you were the first time, and its a club badge we are talking about. i wouldn't know what other things you are thinking of;)

so do we have a deal? :)
On the burning of the jerseys? Definitely.. And a video must be posted in the Fan Section of this Section no later than September 2nd..

treble99
22 Aug 11, 03:18
On the burning of the jerseys? Definitely.. And a video must be posted in the Fan Section of this Section no later than September 2nd..

no not burning. its disrespectful to inter and its fans if i post that kind of videos :) just videos of wearing a rival's top. its a friendly wager my friend not trying to start a riot.;)

Nyall
22 Aug 11, 03:29
How about spitting on one then?

treble99
22 Aug 11, 03:32
How about spitting on one then?

:palm: lol. that's just sounding bitter now. ;) you sure you want to go down that path lad?;)

DwightForlan1921i999
22 Aug 11, 03:48
to be honest you call us trolls for speculating about sneijder, when many of you have acted incredibly bitter and childish to the point of trolling to us. Sure it's an inter forum, but most of us united fans have been respectful to the club and to you as supporters, there's no need for you to be offended by the speculation

treble99
22 Aug 11, 03:53
to be honest you call us trolls for speculating about sneijder, when many of you have acted incredibly bitter and childish to the point of trolling to us. Sure it's an inter forum, but most of us united fans have been respectful to the club and to you as supporters, there's no need for you to be offended by the speculation

exactly. even suggesting of shirt burning is a thing only hooligans do here in england.

i would want to talk about wesley so more, yet it seems all you have to retort is some blasting of our club, wherein we have nothing but the highest respect for yours.

Stefan
22 Aug 11, 05:17

No most of you have acted arrogantly, monster being one of the few exceptions;). The fact that most of you only post in the sneijder thread identifies you clearly as trolls imho.

Fitzy
22 Aug 11, 05:22
:yawn: tbh...

blackmore
22 Aug 11, 05:39
exactly. even suggesting of shirt burning is a thing only hooligans do.....But..............Your all hooligans!

Milano
22 Aug 11, 10:28
ok we shall see sept 1st then. just 10 more days.;) Why are you so confident ?? SAF has ruled out a move, Inter have said he is not for sale. I'm gonna be laughing at you when Sneijder stays and plays out the coming season as an Inter Milan player.

DARi0
22 Aug 11, 11:34
Gasperini also hinted that Sneijder’s deeper midfield role could change back to a trequartista position.

“Sneijder’s role depends on the next 15 days of the transfer market.”

Sneijder is a great player, but he's not good as a 2way CM. He simply does not defend! Or even when he tries to, he sucks! Sneijder should continue to be the core of our midfield, playing as the AM/playmaker! Gasp should build a team around him, and using the current players to use the best suited tactics. Not the other way around - try to force players out of position for his fuckin` 3-men defence!

Maajid
22 Aug 11, 12:10
Why is Gasperini being so nebulous? :irritate:

Grujinho
22 Aug 11, 16:01
It's twitter, it's not very reliable source, but still...

#mufc wesley sneijder is to have medical @manutd_fc on wednesday all fees and wage package agreed this morning lookout for skysport news

don't like this...

armendsh
22 Aug 11, 16:23
i want him to go... I have my reasons dont jump on me with words

DwightForlan1921i999
22 Aug 11, 16:27
i want him to go... I have my reasons dont jump on me with words

I definitely won't jump on your reasons, could you explain them? (or if you'd prefer, via PM) ?

armendsh
22 Aug 11, 16:41
I definitely won't jump on your reasons, could you explain them? (or if you'd prefer, via PM) ?
On of the reasons is that.... Because of these 2players "ETO'O" and "SNEIJDER" every fan is jelling/insulting.. Massimo Morrati and Inter managment who are working with us so many years...

Eto'o and sneijder are just 2 years here.. And they go for money..

For me doesnt exist FC ETO'O or FC SNEJDER .. For me is FC INTER 1908

Nyall
22 Aug 11, 16:42
On of the reasons is that.... Because of these 2players "ETO'O" and "SNEIJDER" every fan is jelling/insulting.. Massimo Morrati and Inter managment who are working with us so many years...

For me doesnt exist FC ETO'O or FC SNEJDER .. For me is FC INTER 1908
ok.

armendsh
22 Aug 11, 16:44
ok.
And this forum is getting anonnying with these Users like you... Who want to be smart With faces/Ok/insulting etc...

vitomins
22 Aug 11, 16:50
And this forum is getting anonnying with these Users like you... Who want to be smart With faces/Ok/insulting etc...

:pokerface:

Nyall
22 Aug 11, 17:01
:oblivious:

Jacquez
22 Aug 11, 17:08
off topic

Batman
22 Aug 11, 17:20

For me doesnt exist FC ETO'O or FC SNEJDER .. For me is FC INTER 1908 Means if Sneijder get sold, we'll be INTER!!! but if not we are FC SNEIJDER right? :palm: what a stupid theory you have..

Sneijder is one of the best players in the world in his position, he is almost IRREPLACEBLE, he is our star.. we all know that our other star, Eto'o is sold, and we got money from his sell, you still want Sneijder to go?? You cant imagine how Inter will be if we sell both? Of cousre we all know that we are Inter, but no one say we depend on Sneijder only..

I must say we'll get fucked up if we sell both Sneijder and Eto'o, only few days till the window closes.. we better keep Sneijder and buy a CM and a replacement for Eto'o from the money we got from him. Well I still think it's BS though that Sneijder will go to MU..

Pajo
22 Aug 11, 17:33
It's twitter, it's not very reliable source, but still...

#mufc wesley sneijder is to have medical @manutd_fc on wednesday all fees and wage package agreed this morning lookout for skysport news

don't like this...

why isnt it reported at ALL around the net? :)

Chill, he wont be going.

Nyall
22 Aug 11, 17:40
Dude, I understand that you love Inter, we all do...

LyNX
22 Aug 11, 19:47

It took me 2 weeks of being on these boards to recognize that that's basically half the postings here. Smileys, insulting, and circular arguments. Since we are all on these boards I can assume we pledge our undying devotion for Inter, and true Sneijder is basically irreplaceable as a player, but if we sell him Inter lives on and we keep cheering... Unless they fill his spot with Pandev. :P

Maajid
22 Aug 11, 21:52
Is he back in training following his layoff for "personal reasons"?

apahllo
22 Aug 11, 22:12
if we sell sneider AND etoo, i expect no less from hazard, tevez, lavezzi and gago. but with less then 2 weeks its....:palm:

frashed
22 Aug 11, 23:47
lol people jumping on armendsh's back.. he's simply saying the exact same shit the majority here have said - no player is greater than the team itself. Fuck a lot of users here are on ego trips.

Pajo
22 Aug 11, 23:48
:P

http://i.imgur.com/lKx10.jpg

he is gone :P

jmaster
22 Aug 11, 23:49
lol Pajo you're about to cause a riot :lol:

Pravesh
23 Aug 11, 00:06
HAHA !!

By the way, Sneijder missed the friendly game due to personnel reasons. :D

DIN011
23 Aug 11, 00:18
:pokerface:

Maslany
23 Aug 11, 00:36
:P

http://i.imgur.com/lKx10.jpg

he is gone :POMG, now i'm sure............. he's really going to leave us. :yao:

Hahhahahahahhahha ice Pajo, ICE!

LyNX
23 Aug 11, 01:29
lol people jumping on armendsh's back.. he's simply saying the exact same shit the majority here have said - no player is greater than the team itself. Fuck a lot of users here are on ego trips.

Haha, funniest part of your post is blackmore thanking you for it.

b4h4mooth
23 Aug 11, 01:35
Oh my, he watch Manur at old trafford, he is gone for sure lolololololol....

blackmore
23 Aug 11, 02:15

i could say the same about yours.....you just recieved the evil kiss from mr salty as soon as anon thanked yours. we all know how much of a quality poster he is, and it looks like your following in his footsteps.

congrats!

since you are a newbie ill give u the benefit of the doubt, but whatever he said was right. for years ppl have had this "noone is bigger then the club attitude", and when the theory gets put into practise, the ego-trippers arrive. now please stay on topic, this is the sneijder thread. if you have nothing to contribute....SHHHH!

b4h4mooth
23 Aug 11, 02:43

lol i see it more funny when anon thankyou your stupid post.

blackmore
23 Aug 11, 02:46
lol i see it more funny when anon thankyou your stupid post.

see..i told you he had a reputaion around here ;)

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
23 Aug 11, 02:52
PS5 as far as I am concerned! I could change that pic to show it was Mr. John Woo!

LyNX
23 Aug 11, 03:03
see..i told you he had a reputaion around here ;)

Haha, establishing reputation for someone who has no reputation. Classy. Newbie or not atleast I let people disagree with me as opposed to being a guy who decides he's right because he can just post his opinion more and in a more spiteful and disrespectful way. I don't know his stances on opinions or players but atleast I won't disrespect him based on that, and then say that people should stay on topic.

blackmore
23 Aug 11, 03:10
this is a forum...heard it all before. If ppl disagree with you and you dont have anything to say in return because you either cant back your stuff up or your relying to much on your mediocre conversational skills, then what are you doing here? If you call it being disrespectfull because someone backs up their opinions with reason and examples....then you are in for a nice ride! Dont mix up spite for a tenacious tone, no one decides weather they are right, it comes down to how you convey your msg.

Like i said...if you cant handle it then what can i do? Your ideas dont mean anything to me, unless you yourself are sure about them in the first place. Why not stand your ground if you think you have a good/valid point. It might not make you correct, but at least you wont look silly! Dont be so personel....its not like that.;)

LyNX
23 Aug 11, 03:39
this is a forum...heard it all before. [1]If ppl disagree with you and you dont have anything to say in return because you either cant back your stuff up or your relying to much on your mediocre conversational skills[1], then what are you doing here? If you call it being disrespectfull [2]because someone backs up their opinions with reason and examples[2]....then you are in for a nice ride! Dont mix up spite for a tenacious tone, no one decides weather they are right, it comes down to how you convey your msg.

Like i said...if you cant handle it then what can i do? [3]Your ideas dont mean anything to me, unless you yourself are sure about them in the first place. Why not stand your ground if you think you have a good/valid point[3]. It might not make you correct, but at least you wont look silly! Dont be so personel....its not like that.;)

1. Not a disrespectful comment at all.

2. You do on occasion, but like Ranocchia's clearing skills, needs work, especially when someone disagrees.

3. You haven't disagreed with me in this thread, your just attacking me, almost as if to prove my point. :D

blackmore
23 Aug 11, 03:43
Well I'm sorry if you think that, but to tell you quite honestly, I'm not.... You're just not worth it. If you think so then so be it ;)

apahllo
23 Aug 11, 04:10
so... does any body were sneijder actually was?

snake
23 Aug 11, 05:54
50 posts in and lynx is beating people at their own games.

Kudos my friend.

blackmore
23 Aug 11, 06:17
funny youre the only one who thinks so, cause im pretty sure his abrupt silence was obvoius.....the salt man strikes again!

LyNX
23 Aug 11, 06:26
Not sure why it comes down to a popularity contest, why can't it be about being respectful and not shutting people down rudely for their opinions?

snake
23 Aug 11, 06:28
Not sure why it comes down to a popularity contest, why can't it be about being respectful and not shutting people down rudely for their opinions?

I guess it just comes down to (ironically enough) egos.

Anyway, please from this point no more off topic discussion, especially in this thread as it is bad enough as it is without further bringing it down!

Thanks.

frashed
23 Aug 11, 06:41
lol what a fucking hilarious discussion :D

No point in speculating where Sneijder was or has been. I'm sure he or the club will probably provide the reason soon enough. (most probably Sneijder himself as it's apparently a personal family reason, no?)

OT (sorry): I think this board needs an 'alliance table' of some sorts to provide clarity for us non-regular posters on who the fuck gets along with who on this forum :P

I4E
23 Aug 11, 06:48
So where's Wes ?

blackmore
23 Aug 11, 06:54
So where's Wes ?

Very interesting.......no word from him or yolanthe of anykind. I still believe we should be cautious about his move as im sure his wife is wanting to go to england. What ever the case maybe, lets hope its nothing serious keeping him away and wish him a swift return.

I4E
23 Aug 11, 07:01
Very interesting.......no word from him or yolanthe of anykind. I still believe we should be cautious about his move as im sure his wife is wanting to go to england. What ever the case maybe, lets hope its nothing serious keeping him away and wish him a swift return.

If he base's his decision on his wife's wishes, then thats a sad excuse to leave.

Sounds like Wesley may be 'pussy whipped' ! :palm:

king_elnino
23 Aug 11, 07:09
beh.. i hate when a man being sissy in front of his wife..

be a boss, for God sake.. :palm:

I4E
23 Aug 11, 07:20
beh.. i hate when a man being sissy in front of his wife..

be a boss, for God sake.. :palm:

hahahahahahahahaha Exactly !

apahllo
23 Aug 11, 07:22
i would really hate to hear that it came down to some beezi as to why wes left. wes should stay, i know in the past i had thought and talked differently but if we can bring in more talent a la tevez then he can continue to shine or i mean shine again cuz last season was not satisfactory..

Hollywood
23 Aug 11, 07:24
I don't think Wes and Yo are going through any crisis, they look perfect together on the media, in the pictures. I don't know what these family reasons could be but it surely isn't a marriage crisis.

Anyway, if a good bid comes in, I think he'll be sold, and as far as I know, he's not happy with Eto'o's sale. Plus, Inter are in a bit of a chaos, definitely not the most comfortable situation for a top player like him.

CafeCordoba
23 Aug 11, 07:39
Somewhere I read it was some family illness. Don't have source for that though.

b4h4mooth
23 Aug 11, 08:50
Man ur keep winning in their league, they dont need Wes. Im more afraid of City considering Tevez link.

Hollywood
23 Aug 11, 08:55
Man ur keep winning in their league, they dont need Wes. Im more afraid of City considering Tevez link.
Wes has rejected City multiple times! I doubt he'll go there. If he moves, and I think he will, he's definitely United-bound.

DwightForlan1921i999
23 Aug 11, 14:16
so... is he in training today then?

Sir0w
23 Aug 11, 14:29
YolantheCabau Yolanthe Cabau
Soooo hot in Milano.. Can't say that i don't love it..!' ;)

How is the weather in Manchester? :D

Hollywood
23 Aug 11, 15:12
He's training, Yolanthe tweeted about it, even though she didn't want to answer about his future.

DwightForlan1921i999
23 Aug 11, 22:06
What's this about a team bbq?

I hear there was a pic with everyone at the bbq, but Sneijder wasn't in it or something?

Inter Siamo Noi
23 Aug 11, 22:08
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/151069-500.jpg

Yeah, there was like 30 players there but Sneijder wasn't there.

And:

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/151045.jpg

He does'nt even smile. man, he's yours!

jmaster
23 Aug 11, 22:15
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/151069-500.jpg

Yeah, there was like 30 players there but Sneijder wasn't there.

And:

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/151045.jpg

He does'nt even smile. man, he's yours!

Is he supposed to ROFL?

Maslany
23 Aug 11, 22:39
What's this about a team bbq?

I hear there was a pic with everyone at the bbq, but Sneijder wasn't in it or something?http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7548/952597-troll_obvious_super.jpg

blackmore
23 Aug 11, 22:49
What's this about a team bbq? I hear there was a pic with everyone at the bbq, but Sneijder wasn't in it or something?thats cause he was the one taking the photo.......anymore stupid questions?

Maslany
23 Aug 11, 22:52
Damn those man utd loser fans, one of them actually (macedonian) posted on fb just now "Welcome Sneijder". WTF?! I bet with him the other day, and i'm SURE, SURE that Sneijder we'll stay and i'm just gonna laugh so fucking hard at 1st sep. I just can't wait, it's not even my stile to make fun of people but i'll kill him of lolling. He'll regret being born! :oblivious:

blackmore
23 Aug 11, 22:55
dayuum nat, you are a cold hearted bitch..........i like! :D

Inter Siamo Noi
23 Aug 11, 23:01
Is he supposed to ROFL?

If not, it means that he does'nt happy at Inter. Don't u know it?

ADRossi
23 Aug 11, 23:05
I'm just an idiot...:oblivious:

Jacquez
23 Aug 11, 23:10
Yes, because doesn't EVERYONE love jogging, and it just puts a bright smile on their face? I'm sure the fact Zanetti doesn't smile when he jogs at practice either also indicates his desire to leave Inter, right? :palm:

Same with Cambi

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_pVmF1-nkOew/TFc7PZu-TsI/AAAAAAAABLs/LHWKZ_LCrwU/Inter20midfielder20Cambiasso20monday20220in20care% 20complex.jpg

Please tell me that you're kidding, and that you in fact understand that Inter Siamo Noi was joking..:pokerface:

ADRossi
23 Aug 11, 23:11
Please tell me that you're kidding, and that you in fact understand that Inter Siamo Noi was joking..:pokerface:

Fuck I gotta start reading these idiots from Man U's post so I know that is who he was talking to. My apologies :oblivious:

jmaster
23 Aug 11, 23:52
Damn those man utd loser fans, one of them actually (macedonian) posted on fb just now "Welcome Sneijder". WTF?! I bet with him the other day, and i'm SURE, SURE that Sneijder we'll stay and i'm just gonna laugh so fucking hard at 1st sep. I just can't wait, it's not even my stile to make fun of people but i'll kill him of lolling. He'll regret being born! :oblivious:

Too much Pink Nate? Don't you think? :P

Maslany
23 Aug 11, 23:57
Too much Pink Nate? Don't you think? :PFUR SUR my man :D She's a bad influence :slick:

DwightForlan1921i999
24 Aug 11, 00:32
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7548/952597-troll_obvious_super.jpg

look there's no need to be disrespectful, all I heard was that he wasn't in a team photo at a bbq.

thats cause he was the one taking the photo.......anymore stupid questions?

hilarious.

FAO THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE 2 PICTURES:

although you were taking the piss, the second link was broken, do you have another link for it?

Universe
24 Aug 11, 01:47
He WAS the BBQ.

blackmore
24 Aug 11, 01:49
He WAS the BBQ.

id rather put yolanthe on the spit..

b4h4mooth
24 Aug 11, 01:56
City got Nasri, Anderson score for Manur ..they keep winning at the league..... Wesley is going to stay unles Anzhi give him 15M like Etoo offer lol

And again..Nike Manu my ass...i want to laugh about that stuff. And where is Treble99 and other Wesley worship ,looks like they runaway since they know Wesley isnt going to come.

DwightForlan1921i999
24 Aug 11, 02:16
so eto'o is gone... natasha, can I ask if you still think it would be funny if you sold Sneijder to city?

Maslany
24 Aug 11, 02:19
so eto'o is gone... natasha, can I ask if you still think it would be funny if you sold Sneijder to city?Yes, but it will be more funny, cuz he AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE! HA!!

treble99
24 Aug 11, 02:27
Yes, but it will be more funny, cuz he AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE! HA!!

will it still be funny if you see him holding a man utd jersey posing side by side with alex ferguson while you are left wihout a replacement?;)

Inter7
24 Aug 11, 02:30
will it still be funny if you see him holding a man utd jersey posing side by side with alex ferguson while you are left wihout a replacement?;)

you know whats funnier then that.......... this......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3lq0E3CLd0

Maslany
24 Aug 11, 02:32
will it still be funny if you see him holding a man utd jersey posing side by side with alex ferguson while you are left wihout a replacement?;)Oh it will be REALLY funny when you write what you're supposed to write on 1st. And get lost then ;) Can't effing wait.

treble99
24 Aug 11, 02:34
City got Nasri, Anderson score for Manur ..they keep winning at the league..... Wesley is going to stay unles Anzhi give him 15M like Etoo offer lol

And again..Nike Manu my ass...i want to laugh about that stuff. And where is Treble99 and other Wesley worship ,looks like they runaway since they know Wesley isnt going to come.

funny how yolanthe can answer questions, yet cannot confirm wesley's future and end all speculation once and for all so inter can finally concentrate on their upcoming season;) this maybe the "marriage problems" they are having

Yes Wes is doing his training now! i am sorry that i can't answer all the questions cause i just don't have the answers.. :(

probably doesn't want to be the bearer of bad news eh.;)

you know whats funnier then that.......... this......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3lq0E3CLd0

no harm in losing to the best team in the world eh?;)

Maslany
24 Aug 11, 02:36
funny how yolanthe can answer questions, yet cannot confirm wesley's future and end all speculation once and for all so inter can finally concentrate on their upcoming season;) this maybe the "marriage problems" they are having

Yes Wes is doing his training now! i am sorry that i can't answer all the questions cause i just don't have the answers.. :(

probably doesn't want to be the bearer of bad news eh.;)

not as funny as shalke beating you 5-2. the same team we demolished with our reserves;)You and your assuming.... how do you know what the questions are about?! lol, troll

@Yolante: Soooo hot in Milano.. Can't say that i don't love it..!' ;)

treble99
24 Aug 11, 02:39
Oh it will be REALLY funny when you write what you're supposed to write on 1st. And get lost then ;) Can't effing wait.

then we will have to wait for sept 1st then ;) only 7 more days

You and your assuming.... how do you know what the questions are about?! lol, troll

@Yolante: Soooo hot in Milano.. Can't say that i don't love it..!' ;)

lool read the tweets asking her the questions about wesley's future. would you want me to post that as well?;)

The sun is shining and i'm so inlove!

still think it's marriage problems that left wes out of training and the game?;)

blackmore
24 Aug 11, 02:39
That quote from yolanthe that keeps on popping up was actually posted on her twitter ac like nearly 2 weeks ago, and it was in reply to the hundreds of ppl msg her about wes. Lets stop with this BS, its actually getting borderline retarded. This thread has been bastardized enough as it is guys!

Inter7
24 Aug 11, 02:41
lol treble99 did you edit your post??

Maslany
24 Aug 11, 02:41
then we will have to wait for sept 1st then ;) only 7 more days

lool read the tweets asking her the questions about wesley's future. would you want me to post that as well?;)Goodnight dude. Dream about Wes! ;)

treble99
24 Aug 11, 02:44
lol treble99 did you edit your post??

yup. can't afford to be banned before sept 1st:D hope you understand;)

Inter7
24 Aug 11, 02:45
yup. can't afford to be banned before sept 1st:D hope you understand;)

lol gotchya smart man that would not have gone well with inter fans....

treble99
24 Aug 11, 02:53
Goodnight dude. Dream about Wes! ;)

goodnight love. sweet dreams as well. ;)

---------- Post added at 02:53 ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 ----------

That quote from yolanthe that keeps on popping up was actually posted on her twitter ac like nearly 2 weeks ago, and it was in reply to the hundreds of ppl msg her about wes. Lets stop with this BS, its actually getting borderline retarded. This thread has been bastardized enough as it is guys!

well the timeline says 12 hours ago. so i wouldn't know what you were talking about but those were her most recent comments;)

DwightForlan1921i999
24 Aug 11, 02:56

no, that was her latest tweet.

blackmore
24 Aug 11, 03:00
well......

obviously shes just re-itterating what she said because ppl are hounding her non stop. Cmon use a little bit of common sense here dude, its not that hard to work out. like i said, i read it a few weeks ago!

DwightForlan1921i999
24 Aug 11, 03:09
ok...

treble99
24 Aug 11, 03:12
well......

obviously shes just re-itterating what she said because ppl are hounding her non stop. Cmon use a little bit of common sense here dude, its not that hard to work out. like i said, i read it a few weeks ago!

but doesn't this contradict rumors of them having "marriage problems". doesn't this quash that rumors? now that was out of the way. what do you think was the reason wesley did not train and did not play during your game with Olympiakos?:pokerface: it wasn't time with yolanthe though right? as she said, she has no idea;)

king_elnino
24 Aug 11, 03:23
but doesn't this contradict rumors of them having "marriage problems". doesn't this quash that rumors? now that was out of the way. what do you think was the reason wesley did not train and did not play during your game with Olympiakos?:pokerface: it wasn't time with yolanthe though right? as she said, she has no idea;)

lol.. as i thought that absence of sneijder(in olympiakos game) will be a big news for MU fans..

dude, how do we even know what's the main reason.. only director and sneijder now the main reason..

and my Question for you, why you so sure sneijder will go to MU?
and if u want to make some bet about this transfer, im on tbh :)

blackmore
24 Aug 11, 03:24

Who said that they are having marriage problems? Is this another stunt pulled by the BS british tabloids. They are very happy together. She has been a very positive influence on wesleys life. We as inter fans know this...you might not, so im telling you here and now. The problem was a personel family matter which could mean many things.

I still belive that this saga isnt over...ive always said that yolanthe would love to go to england to expand her career. But as per normal, everyone is staying politically correct and not saying anything, which always means something is there.

Hindsight really is 20/20 and we can sit here and procrastinate over many things...but atm, let common sense prevail, and lets not get swayd by $1 editorials that claim to know it all.

blackmore
24 Aug 11, 03:47
when was the last time you were european champions....:palm:

WE ARE CURRENT CHAMPIONS OF THE FUCKING WORLD!

deal with it

blackmore
24 Aug 11, 04:09
champions yet you still are in shambles. its so sad to see the treble winners of 2010 are now turning to the joke of serie A. no wonder wesley and samu wants out. after jose, your club is a joke. lets face it you would be needing another calciopoli to win another title.:D

If you knew anything of this club(which u obviously dont), our president is selling Eto'o due to fiancial reasons, it has nothing to do with samu wanting to leave. We are not some corporate prostitutes that will sell ourselves to the highest bidder, we have been owned by the same person since 94, thus surely times of financial constrains will show. Theres a large difference between both our clubs....our icon (zanetti) is one of the most gracious gentleman to have graced the football field. Your clubs icon (rooney) goes to cheap 40 pound hookers to get his rocks off, cause he doesnt get any loving at home!

Also did wesley tell you himself that he wants to go? Did he go down to your local pub where all you guys hangout and jerk off one another and whisper this into your ear?If you can show me one proper quote from him saying he does....ill keep quiet, otherwise just fuck off and stop trolling our forum.

If you have any valid information to share, please do.....if not, the dont let the door hit you on the way out!

ps. We might need another calciopoli to win another scudetto, that is yet to remain seen....but even with god almighty on your side, you still wont be able to beat Barca! Yes we are jokes.............jokes who are champions of the world! Now what does that make your side?

FORZA INTER CAMPIONI DE MUNDIAL!

Mad Biscione
24 Aug 11, 05:06
if I was Sneijder I'd serisouly consider lowering wage demands and request a transfer, this is team is going down

Michael
24 Aug 11, 05:20
He's banned so let's get this thread back on track. Thanks.

blackmore
24 Aug 11, 05:24
grande michaelone

Sid
24 Aug 11, 05:31
what happened to Wes's thread?! :depress:

we need a separate thread for Wes's supposed "transfer" to Man u so all these ManU fans can discuss their crap there :palm:

they're ruining his thread....I used to like this thread and now I dread to open it :depress:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg9oznB2EG1qgj7v6o1_400.jpg

:work:

Hollywood
24 Aug 11, 07:45
if I was Sneijder I'd serisouly consider lowering wage demands and request a transfer, this is team is going down
I think he will, there's no point for us keeping him here and for him staying put.

I4E
24 Aug 11, 07:50
So ....... Wheres Wes ?

apahllo
24 Aug 11, 08:02
So ....... Wheres Wes ? in bed with saf...

Alessandro
24 Aug 11, 08:46

Sneijder owes a lot to Inter IMO. We gave him a chance to shine when Real Madrid didn't want a piece of him... Through the good and the Bad... Sneijder should show some class and stick by us.

Just because we sold Eto'o, that doesn't mean we are dead.

Hollywood
24 Aug 11, 08:56
Sneijder owes a lot to Inter IMO. We gave him a chance to shine when Real Madrid didn't want a piece of him... Through the good and the Bad... Sneijder should show some class and stick by us.

He's been publicly put on sale and he isn't even happy with it. Why should he care so much about Inter's management?

blackmore
24 Aug 11, 09:03

Bro........

how would you feel if the ppl you were working for told you that if the right offer came, theres a chance you would be sold. The same thing is happening to Wesley here. I dont blame him one bit for not showing any loyalty to us what so ever. Yes we saved him from the duldremns of real, very true....but if your employees your working for show that attitude towards you, then its all fair n love and war! The only reason MM said Wes "was never for sale" is because he sold Eto'o.He knew that the dead wieght was hard to move, so he had to show his hand, and put wes and samu up for grabs. One of them was definately going to go. MM's comments about him being "untouchable" were made cause he didnt want any back lash from Wesley, so he pretty much had to start sucking his dick....and hard. I still wouldnt be surprised if wes left...theres still a possibility of him handing in a request, which would really fuck shit up. This whole drama is still not over, not by a long shot.

cloudq
24 Aug 11, 09:04
lol @ publicly put on sale.

if he was publicly put on sale, we'd have offers from everywhere and a bidding war would've started, instead the only team brave enough to pry him from our grasp doesn't have competition for his signature and trying to lowball us.

Sid
24 Aug 11, 09:08
So ....... Wheres Wes ?

training like he should :work:

fucking ManU fans are even trolling his wife now on twitter :palm:

Hollywood
24 Aug 11, 09:11
Blackmore hit the nail on the head. His post is just perfect.

Look, I don't claim to be ITK, but he was really keen on staying at Inter, he really wanted to. Everything changed when told he would be sold for a good offer. He didn't like that.

Maajid
24 Aug 11, 09:48
United seem to have backed off - very slim chance he'll leave now. BTW, this is his latest tweet:

sneijder101010 Wesley Sneijder
by JamesHorncastle
Hi everyone!! Double training session today.. Preparing for the first league game on sunday. Against Lecce!!!

blackmore
24 Aug 11, 09:49
great news :P

Maajid
24 Aug 11, 09:51
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/1017/37/sneijder-looking-forward-inter-future?

Talksport don't miss a beat do they :D

Giggs1983
24 Aug 11, 11:00
Ah well

Looks like he staying, no one trains with a team when linked with other clubs.... :palm:

If he is still with inter come Monday then im pretty sure he will stay with inter, then you can finally get rid of us united fans :)

snake
24 Aug 11, 11:12
Something still tells me that Wes will disappear before the end of this month.

If not I foresee a frustrated, annoyed, bitchy, panties in a twist Sneijder for the rest of the season.

Giggs1983
24 Aug 11, 11:21
Anon

What makes you think he will leave?

Maslany
24 Aug 11, 11:24

If not I foresee a frustrated, annoyed, bitchy, panties in a twist Sneijder for the rest of the season.:palm: Dude, don't put oil in the fire! :yao:

Giggs1983
24 Aug 11, 11:27
Maybe he is just being realistic.

I personally think it's to late for anything to happen now, if he came, who would you have to replace him?

blackmore
24 Aug 11, 11:27

If not I foresee a frustrated, annoyed, bitchy, panties in a twist Sneijder for the rest of the season.

just because ive been right this whole mercato...now you want to start copying me huh?

LOOBAP!

NegroInBlue
24 Aug 11, 11:28
Ah well

Looks like he staying, no one trains with a team when linked with other clubs.... :palm:

If he is still with inter come Monday then im pretty sure he will stay with inter, then you can finally get rid of us united fans :)
Man U fans are welcome to talk football respectfully : Premier League, Calcio, Barça, whatever... like Monster09, for example. If you disappear as soon as Sneijder saga, it proves you're just trolls :yao: (as if it was needed :P)

"The greatest trick the (Red) devils (trolls) ever pulled, was convincing themselves a Wes-Man U deal did exist...and like that... pouf, they're gone" :troll:

A.l.i
24 Aug 11, 11:41
Ah well

And find something important to do with your day to day life.

Maajid
24 Aug 11, 13:08
God decides and you just follow, when love fills you with joy, you will find happiness anyway..'

It's back on! :lol:

king_elnino
24 Aug 11, 13:28
From sneijder twitter

"Waiting for the second training. And after a NIKE fotoshoot. My wife @YolantheCabau is working aswell tonight in Italy.. Miss you my love"

Woot !!!!

Alessandro
24 Aug 11, 13:37
Blackmore hit the nail on the head. His post is just perfect.

Look, I don't claim to be ITK, but he was really keen on staying at Inter, he really wanted to. Everything changed when told he would be sold for a good offer. He didn't like that.

Is that you Wesley??? :lol:

Look, He was never publicly put on sale. Inter have always stated that they would consider major offers for any of it's players... Didn't Ferguson confirm that Inter has him not for sale? Anyway, It's clear in Sneijders last interviews that He would be ok with either way. He knew Inter needed the money so he would respect that. I was just responding to Mad Biscone's post stating he should want to leave Inter just because we sold Eto'o.

Efrain21C
24 Aug 11, 13:59
Stop arguing about how to call that fucking team, this is Sneijder thread

Nyall
24 Aug 11, 14:40
Manure, Man U, Manure, Man U...

Sneijder is not joining Manure.. Only they would have the audacity to come on another team's forum and tell them how to act.. Pathetic people are pathetic..

Michael
24 Aug 11, 14:43
Breaking: United fans once again derailed this thread to another level. Shocking...

Anyway, those post have been moved to English Premier league thread.

blackmore
24 Aug 11, 15:14
crazy....

DARi0
24 Aug 11, 18:58
Wes has rejected City multiple times! I doubt he'll go there. If he moves, and I think he will, he's definitely United-bound.

Arsenal is interested, it's reported. Since they sold Fabragas and Nasri, they have both ROOM & MONEY for him. It shouldn't be that appealing for him, but who knows.

If Moratti indeed shuts down the plug... :pokerface: shit could really hit the fan! I mean Man Utd just signed a sponsorship contract worth 45m over 4 years with a company for their TRAINING JERSEY logo on!!! That's even more than they received from Vodafone on their official match kits :palm:

So don't tell me they don't have the money to make it happen... guess it will be a long last few days!

Giggs1983
24 Aug 11, 19:09
you all don't sound to sure now do you.

Deep down part of you thinks he might come but you don't want to admit it.

Sneidher is a winner, i think if he stays he might struggle to achieve what hes already achieved,

Nyall
24 Aug 11, 19:17
Sneidher is a winner,
His name is in the title of this very same thread you clicked on and you still spelled it wrong, :palm:

And yes he MIGHT come, a lot of things might happen, like you MIGHT be intelligent, or you MIGHT leave this forum and never come back, but that doesn't make it true does it? Also, with Barcelona around, your pathetic club, Manure won't be winning shit so STFU!

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
24 Aug 11, 19:17

Sneidher is a winner, i think if he stays he might struggle to achieve what hes already achieved,

Says who?!? By the way the name is Sneijder! You are that desperate to c him in that dirty red, that u wish him bad, should he not join u guys...How pathetic are u man?!?!? And I thought Barca fans were worse lol...I think Wesley is smart enough to know that joining Manure is like like signing Grover's pledge...u basically become Pep Guardiola's bitch.

DARi0
24 Aug 11, 19:19

You need to level up dude, you're either too stupid to have a discussion here, or your trolling is just too low for this forum's level :)

I'm sure - because once Eto'o is sold, it would seem suicide to sell Sneijder, also.

Moratti wouldn't do such a thing. Man Utd had their chance, but they kept insisting on a low transfer fee and lower wage than his actual deal. If you ask me, that's disrespectful for the player! If you don't rate him, let him be. Because for us, he's worth THAT much ;) Meanwhile we agreed to rather sell Eto'o [which makes more sense], so there goes your deal.

I read that Man Utd were also listed to the Singapore stockmarket with shares for sales for something like 1 billion euros - some ManUtd fan correct me if I'm wrong, I don't intentionally read about Man Utd financial news...

Giggs1983
24 Aug 11, 19:26
Sneijder
Sneijder
Sneijder
Sneijder

what does it matter, the guy wants to come to united. Otherwise this would have been put to bed weeks ago.

Jacquez
24 Aug 11, 19:36
Sneijder
Sneijder
Sneijder
Sneijder

what does it matter, the guy wants to come to united. Otherwise this would have been put to bed weeks ago.

He does want Man U, he has said so multiple times recently, all over the web there are articles concerning his soon arrival at Old Trafford, the theatre of dreams, the home of the best players in this galaxy, with Sneijder being the only missing piece in the extraordinary puzzle that is Manchester United.

False.

There have been no rumours about Sneijder's departure, regardless of destination, recently. We, the Inter-fans, can't say he won't leave just as you, the Man U fans, can't say he will leave, because in the end we don't know. Right now, though, there is nothing that indicates that he will join you. We hope the situation will remain the same, and you believe the situation will change. We get that.
Now, please, don't discuss his arrival at Manchester United, unless you have some credible source to back up such a silly claim.

Giggs1983
24 Aug 11, 19:48
can i ask you this,

who are your transfer rumours except for tevez?

Maslany
24 Aug 11, 19:49
what does it matter, the guy wants to come to united. Otherwise this would have been put to bed weeks ago.It would, if trolls like you didn't bring it up every once in awhile for no reason!

Giggs1983
24 Aug 11, 20:06
there is always a reason, especially so close to the end of the transfer window.

DIN011
24 Aug 11, 20:41
Breaking: United fans once again derailed this thread to another level. Shocking...

Anyway, those post have been moved to English Premier league thread.
http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?9631-Sneijder-s-transfer-thread

:work:

The Wall
24 Aug 11, 20:48
Why don't the mods just ban this Giggs troll already?

Campione
24 Aug 11, 21:57

Sneijder has stated numerous times that he is happy in Italy and do not want to leave. All what he has said about a possible transfer is that it depends on Inter and if Moratti decides to sell him and the destination is MU, he would be OK with that. He is not that desperate to leave.

Banana Rama
24 Aug 11, 22:39
its clearly not happening now, city have signed nasri and united are done for the summer so sneijder stays, this ends the possibility of sneijder ever joining united as the money men at united won't pay that kind of money next summer for someone who will be 28 years old so i guess we'll be focusing on the youth at united, and to be fair we have some amazing midfield youth at united..........

The Wall
24 Aug 11, 22:47
Those Turkish trolls during the Quaresma saga were at least hilarious.

Thank god the 1.9. other than Sneijder staying is going to put an end to Man U trolls around here.

Other than monster09 obviously, he is pretty cool.

milton
24 Aug 11, 22:59
Michael: Please don't create more trouble than this thread already has.