PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Inter Siamo Noi
25 Aug 11, 00:08
http://www.wesleysneijdertomufccountdown.com/

:D (http://www.wesleysneijdertomufccountdown.com/)

milton
25 Aug 11, 00:08
Michael: Please don't create more trouble than this thread already has.

sorry about that, i thought this was an INTER forum, but nevermind

dynasty27
25 Aug 11, 01:12
I just hope he remains professional and won't try to force anything since his congenial partner upfront leaves the club.

Opeum
25 Aug 11, 02:49
sorry about that, i thought this was an INTER forum, but nevermind

Why did you quoted yourself?

Nyall
25 Aug 11, 04:06
More reasons why I can never respect Manure or its pathetic fans..

gesi-ny
25 Aug 11, 04:12
Unfortunately if not this year, next year most likely we will sell him in the name of FFP. I hope I am mistaken...

Batman
25 Aug 11, 04:21
Barca is a team that I will never ever respect.. if it comes to FUCK BARCA!! it shouldnt be considered as an off-topic tbh..

DwightForlan1921i999
25 Aug 11, 04:24
More reasons why I can never respect Manure or its pathetic fans..

random off topic post, but at least you were respectf-- oh... wait.

you're basically trolling yourself there tbh.

Honestly, I'm not sure how much we need sneijder based on the performance of our youngsters and the costs involved, but I HOPE we sign him, just for the likes of you and natasha.

BrP
25 Aug 11, 05:11
I HOPE we sign him, just for the likes of you and natasha.
No, you HOPE you sign him because he'll the best MF in your team and probably the best player in your squad. That's why you HOPE to sign him.

Nyall
25 Aug 11, 05:27
random off topic post, but at least you were respectf-- oh... wait.

you're basically trolling yourself there tbh.

Honestly, I'm not sure how much we need sneijder based on the performance of our youngsters and the costs involved, but I HOPE we sign him, just for the likes of you and natasha.
There's a word in Italian that I would say to you but I won't.. It starts with V and ends with O, tho..

blekdood
25 Aug 11, 07:28
There's a word in Italian that I would say to you but I won't.. It starts with V and ends with O, tho..

is it vagino?

Giggs1983
25 Aug 11, 08:16
He would be most likely our best midfielder but not our best player.

INTERISTA-PER-LA-VITA
25 Aug 11, 08:21
He would be most likely our best midfielder but not our best player.

And who in the United team is better may I ask?

blackmore
25 Aug 11, 08:27
And who in the United team is better may I ask?

their new gk, van der imafraidoftheball :lol:

INTERISTA-PER-LA-VITA
25 Aug 11, 08:33

Dam Blackmore you beat me too it.......Still waiting for your answer giggs1983.

treble99
25 Aug 11, 10:10

funny. try rooney. or better yet. vidic..

La Brujita
25 Aug 11, 10:22
This thread has more trolls than 4chan.

Giggs1983
25 Aug 11, 10:57
Not a Man U vs. Inter thread.

A.l.i
25 Aug 11, 11:21

:D (http://www.wesleysneijdertomufccountdown.com/)

Wesley says YESHHHH :lol::howler:

treble99
25 Aug 11, 11:51
lol....rooney, the dude who spends 40 pounds on cheap tranny hookers?

i dont think so!

no point in comparing those players whose better than who. in 6 days wesley might get the chance to play with him. what a sight that would be ;)

btw that wasn't my whole post. i doubt you'd react that way if you read the whole part.;)

Universe
25 Aug 11, 12:04
Fucking Christ. Man Utd posters, show some respect when you come to a forum which isn't of your own club. Lose the condescending attitude. Don't arrogantly state things like your belief that the EPL is a far superior league to Serie A and that Sneijder would gladly run to Man Utd like a rat fleeing a sinking ship.

Inter posters, stop being cunts. Let some shit slide for fucks sake. Every time I come onto this forum, some Man Utd fans are discussing Sneijder, some respectfully, others, a little less so. Then some dickhead just says some inflammatory shit like "fuck you and your club Man Utd" then Man Utd fans react with insults of their own, and then mods come in and warn everyone. Then some other fucking idiot digs up an older post and unnecessarily abuses Manchester, telling the Man Utd posters to fuck off, and then the whole shit starts again.

Man Utd fans, let me say again to please be respectful when your are in someone else's house. I strongly dislike reading comments which seem condescending and read as if you are talking down to us and our club. If any members on this forum flame you unnecessarily, their opinion probably isn't worth taking seriously anyhow.

Maajid
25 Aug 11, 13:22
Wesley missed training today according to Twitter, can anyone confirm/deny this?

---------- Post added at 12:22 ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 ----------

Infraction? I pointed out a logical fallacy in his argument - not taking sides here.

snake
25 Aug 11, 13:32
Wesley missed training today according to Twitter, can anyone confirm/deny this? .

Unable to see him in any of the photos. This isn't to say he missed it 100%...but good chance he did miss it.

treble99
25 Aug 11, 13:41
Unable to see him in any of the photos. This isn't to say he missed it 100%...but good chance he did miss it.

it was a recovery training session, i wouldn't look much into it since half of the first team squad was missing aswell. there were more pics of gasp kicking the ball than the players. LOL!

Maajid
25 Aug 11, 13:49
Word is he's in Monaco for the CL draw.

Giggs1983
25 Aug 11, 14:01
as inter's ambassador i hear.

Good news for inter if its true right?

Universe
25 Aug 11, 14:03
Why the fucking shit would we send a currently active player to a CL draw. Figo does that.

Natasha
25 Aug 11, 14:15
as inter's ambassador i hear.

Good news for inter if its true right?You'd think :troll:

Giggs1983
25 Aug 11, 15:07
Some women just can't be pleased

ADRossi
25 Aug 11, 15:30
Some women just can't be pleased

This isn't the place to update us on what happened in your bed last night...

Giggs1983
25 Aug 11, 15:40
Hilarious....

So why would they send sneijder instead of figo?

jmaster
25 Aug 11, 15:41
Hilarious....

So why would they send sneijder instead of figo?

To negotiate with Man Utd.

Giggs1983
25 Aug 11, 15:48
To negotiate with Man Utd.

.............. love the sarcasm on this forum, you guys are very good at it...

Maajid
25 Aug 11, 16:10
Why the fucking shit would we send a currently active player to a CL draw. Figo does that.

Ooh fiesty. Sandy vagina?

Coasterfreek
25 Aug 11, 17:59
Damn... this thread has been a painful read. I don't mind Man U. fans being here, but please have some kind of intelligence when posting. (I'm not targeting everyone, but I know they know who they are).

Pajo
25 Aug 11, 18:14
they have intelligence, but they are not using it :D

monster09
25 Aug 11, 18:21
David Gill:
We're happy with the squad, we made great additions and have a young, vibrant squad. We're well equipped. I don't think there will be more arrivals. We're comfortable with the squad.

Thats it. No matter how much media spouts bs, we wont be signing anyone. Its safe to say our transfer activity is done..

chipschups
25 Aug 11, 18:45

:oblivious:

nerazzurri4life
25 Aug 11, 18:51
:lol:

epic :lol:

Pajo
25 Aug 11, 19:03
It was posted few pages back :D

Nyall
25 Aug 11, 19:03
they have intellligens, but they are not using it :D
How could anyone who supports a club that wears read be intelligent?

Maajid
25 Aug 11, 19:07
Relax Interisti. He's not leaving.

ADRossi
25 Aug 11, 20:11
Relax Interisti. He's not leaving.

Agreed

Sokrates
25 Aug 11, 20:28
Next year we sell him, I am sure...

CafeCordoba
25 Aug 11, 20:38
Next year we sell him, I am sure...

I think so too. We want to get rid of his salary.

nerazzurri4life
25 Aug 11, 20:41

but then have a 33 year old forlan AND milito on 4-4.5mils each
that's what I call, BRILLIANT management :lol:

Nyall
25 Aug 11, 20:46
but then have a 33 year old forlan AND milito on 4-4.5mils each
that's what I call, BRILLIANT management :lol:
Yup, at its finest..

Banana Rama
25 Aug 11, 22:54

well it won't be to united, we won't pay the money for a 28 year old, maybe he'll end up at chelsea..............

apahllo
25 Aug 11, 23:15
well it won't be to united, we won't pay the money for a 28 year old, maybe he'll end up at chelsea..............
fuck that, i would lose all respect for sneijder is goes to chelsea...

Universe
26 Aug 11, 02:12
fuck that, i would lose all respect for sneijder is goes to chelsea...

:palm: What are you on about?

LyNX
26 Aug 11, 02:30
Arsenal seems like a likely possibility considering the cash they have on hand and the gap they have in midfield. My friend, an arsenal fan has said that it the rumor... I told him to hand over the pipe.

b4h4mooth
26 Aug 11, 02:52
Sneijder will retire at Inter. Coz this season he will make 40 assist for Milito and Forlan then Inter board will not sell him.

DwightForlan1921i999
26 Aug 11, 03:18
Just want to let you know, I will be here on the 1st, whether he's an Inter player or a United player, to show I'm a good sport either way

ADRossi
26 Aug 11, 04:08
Just want to let you know, I will be here on the 1st, whether he's an Inter player or a United player, to show I'm a good sport either way

It iss if you will be here beyond the 1st that is the true test my friend ;)

I predict this is how it will go:

Days leading up until 30th
Man U fans: Inter fans are idiots and a small club compared to us. GLORY GLORY, Sneijder would never turn us down! :pazzini:
Inter fans: GTFO, stop trolling :palm:
31st
Man U Fans: Today's the day! :troll:
Inter: WTF BRANCA? Forlan was our best signing?! THE SKY IS FALLING, MORATTI IS A TRAITOR! :yuno:
August 1st
Man U Fans: Our club is the best in England anyway, we don't need your old soon to be washed up player. He isn't worthy of our beautiful shirt anyway :yao:
Inter: Wait, we signed 3 players? Sneijder is still here? Business as usual :work:
August 2nd
Man U Fans:
Inter Fans: :slick:

Nyall
26 Aug 11, 04:08
Yay just what we need, British fans...

On a serious note, though, I don't mind.. You guys are much better and while annoying and a tad, arrogant are nowhere near the douche bags the fans of "Mas Que Un Club de Holier than thou" are..

DwightForlan1921i999
26 Aug 11, 04:25

On a serious note, though, I don't mind.. You guys are much better and while annoying and a tad, arrogant are nowhere near the douche bags the fans of "Mas Que Un Club de Holier than thou" are..

ah, that's always a good thing to read, i cannot stand barca, or their fans. It's not just that they dive and cheat, the worst thing is that they act so innocent, I mean the "mes que un club" thing just says it all

-e- OT I know, sorry mods, Sneijder is a quality player - there we go, back on topic :)

Choppin Onions
26 Aug 11, 05:31

Or the inbreds from Sunderland who don't realize that the world has changed outside their dismal city.

Just saw an interview with David Gill on Sky Sports and he said that United are done in the transfer market.... for what's it worth. We all know how club management sometimes speaks less than truthfully.

monster09
26 Aug 11, 06:02
Or the inbreds from Sunderland who don't realize that the world has changed outside their dismal city.

Just saw an interview with David Gill on Sky Sports and he said that United are done in the transfer market.... for what's it worth. We all know how club management sometimes speaks less than truthfully.

Or the Rafa fans who took over FIF for few days :D

Yeah Gill said that we are done with transfers, posted that in the previous page. I believe we are done. Gill said we are close to signing keeper that we have scouted for long and we signed De Gea. He said it will be a busy summer then he handled few contract extensions, signed Young, De Gea, Phil Jones.

So I guess he is not hiding anything. He like SAF said we wont be signing anyone, just that media dont want to let it go. They need big stories as Sanchez, Fabregas, Nasri, Aguero, Mata, Eto'o all are done.

Stefan
26 Aug 11, 07:35
Arsenal seems like a likely possibility considering the cash they have on hand and the gap they have in midfield. My friend, an arsenal fan has said that it the rumor... I told him to hand over the pipe.

They can't/won't pay the type of wages wes wants, so its a no go for mister cheapskate and his gunners.

CafeCordoba
26 Aug 11, 07:51
And it's not like Sneijder would ever want to go to Arsenal lol.

apahllo
26 Aug 11, 09:20
:palm: What are you on about?
read the post above mine...

really sick of the all the facepalming around this thread...

b4h4mooth
26 Aug 11, 09:43
Or the Rafa fans who took over FIF for few days :D

Yeah Gill said that we are done with transfers, posted that in the previous page. I believe we are done. Gill said we are close to signing keeper that we have scouted for long and we signed De Gea. He said it will be a busy summer then he handled few contract extensions, signed Young, De Gea, Phil Jones.

So I guess he is not hiding anything. He like SAF said we wont be signing anyone, just that media dont want to let it go. They need big stories as Sanchez, Fabregas, Nasri, Aguero, Mata, Eto'o all are done.

I wish all Man U fans post like monster 09.

monster09
26 Aug 11, 10:19
I wish all Man U fans post like monster 09.

Thanks dude.

TBH each has their own opinions, wish others were less provocative. Would have been better to have good discussion than tad arrogant "He is coming for Sure" "He wants to play in EPL" posts..

I4E
26 Aug 11, 11:36
Manchester United chief executive David Gill has ruled out any late moves before the transfer window closes.

"We're very comfortable with that. We've looked at various players but we're comfortable with the squad."
David Gill on Man Utd's transfer plans

Now can we end this saga ? NO MORE SNEIJDER TO MU POSTS !

Giggs1983
26 Aug 11, 13:22
Not till september the 1st.

He said " i don't think so" that doesn't sound like a definite no.

He said that before we bought barbatov, and yes its a different situation but united always deny buying players until we are revealing them.

i do think it's unlikely now, which is a shame but looking at the facts, makes sense, better weather in milan, more money, settled so its understandable.

after the 1st of sepember we can all wish him well eitehr way and wish you guys good luck in the champ league

jmaster
26 Aug 11, 13:26
Not till september the 1st.

He said " i don't think so" that doesn't sound like a definite no.

Wow :|

Giggs1983
26 Aug 11, 13:32
do you follow uniteds transfers? if not you will not know how they work, united deny everything all the time until the player has signed.

I tell you one thing, if sneijder does sign it will shock you all, and me slightly :)

Maajid
26 Aug 11, 13:48
I think it's all but over this one. They'll sell him next year for a similar amount to an Arab owned team - my money's on Malaga.

Michael
26 Aug 11, 17:31
So in training today, Gasp used the attack of Pazzini-Milito-Sneijder with the Dutch alternating role from left winger to trequartista.

Pajo
26 Aug 11, 17:47
Hope he can do what he did in 2008 for Holland :D

LyNX
26 Aug 11, 19:07
So in training today, Gasp used the attack of Pazzini-Milito-Sneijder with the Dutch alternating role from left winger to trequartista.

Sounds like a free flowing that can change from 3-4-3 to 3-4-1-2 at Sneijder's discretion. And considering how Sneijder worked for Netherlands on the wing, its worth trying, although we don't have quite the transitional game that they do with Van Der Vaart, VP, Robben...

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
26 Aug 11, 19:15
Sounds like a free flowing that can change from 3-4-3 to 3-4-1-2 at Sneijder's discretion. And considering how Sneijder worked for Netherlands on the wing, its worth trying, although we don't have quite the transitional game that they do with Van Der Vaart, VP, Robben...

Exacly! We don't have half the talent to attempt that...Which in my view is the only reason Sneijder seemed to succeed playing like that with the Oranje...coz I might be wrong, but I seem to distinctly remember Wes sucking balls big time playing similar roles at Madrid.

nerazzurri4life
26 Aug 11, 19:28

too bad there's still 3 at the back :palm:

b4h4mooth
27 Aug 11, 04:39
Report : Sneijder stopped training early yesterday due to a discomfort in knee. Underweight important test in the evening. Nothing serious howefer.

He need to stop 'playing' a lot with Yolanthe. 2/3 times a week is enough.

Stefan
27 Aug 11, 09:52
Apparently he has a knee injury and might undergo a scan at pavia clinic today.

Giggs1983
27 Aug 11, 10:08
could be a medical for united :D

Sokrates
27 Aug 11, 10:31

ATTENTION ATTENTION, KIDS ON BOARD...

Giggs1983
27 Aug 11, 10:44
it was a joke.....

/sigh

armendsh
27 Aug 11, 12:42
Really you are boring man ... You all Man utd FAns are boring

Giggs1983
27 Aug 11, 15:46
i still think he will sign.

Sokrates
27 Aug 11, 15:47

And I think you should stop posting shit.

Bill
27 Aug 11, 15:53
Cool thoughts bro.

ADRossi
27 Aug 11, 15:55

I'd love for you to explain why, as long as it does not include a long rant about how it is "every young man's dream to play for the most prestigious club in England."

Pipka
27 Aug 11, 16:04
Keep dreaming it's all you Manchester fans got left :) It won't happen this year 100% positive Why? Because Inter already sold Eto Moratti and Branca would get crucified if they sold Sneijder in the same transfer window even if the offer for Sneijder wa 100 milllion euros

Michael
27 Aug 11, 19:39
Moratti before Inter-Chievo: "Sneijder? He stays."

dynasty27
27 Aug 11, 19:52
It sounds like resignation by Giggs1983. :)

DwightForlan1921i999
27 Aug 11, 19:58
since the last time he's said that he's offered sneijder to man city, so how much you want to put faith in that is entirely up to you, him saying it again changes little / nothing imo

Stefan
27 Aug 11, 20:07
since the last time he's said that he's offered sneijder to man city, so how much you want to put faith in that is entirely up to you, him saying it again changes little / nothing imo

Nice story from the british tabloids... Too bad its devoid of truth...

DwightForlan1921i999
27 Aug 11, 20:20

How do you know?

Plus it was a journalist I got that from (before it was even in the papers, and it was a journo from the daily telegraph broadsheet btw, not a tabloid)

Also, I read a quote that what Moratti said was actually "Sneijder will stay, a move is a very remote possibility"

Maajid
27 Aug 11, 21:02

It's actually from the Telegraph which is a broadsheet not a tabloid.. but why let facts get in the way of a good rant, eh?

Stefan
27 Aug 11, 21:08
Broadsheet or tabloid doesn't matter to me. All that matter is their accuracy is worse then lionheart's toilet paper...:troll:

Giggs1983
27 Aug 11, 21:22
Wa till the 1st of september.

if he doesn't sign il be the fist to post on here an aplology, but big transfers like this always get done on the last minute with united.

La Brujita
27 Aug 11, 21:33
Wa till the 1st of september.

if he doesn't sign il be the fist to post on here an aplology, but big transfers like this always get done on the last minute with united.

If you think Inter fans don't know shit about Man U's transfer policy.

You don't know shit about Inter's transfer policy.

Our management whenever they sold a big player ALWAYS showed that they are on their way to sell one of the team's best players so the fan's don't get shocked or pissed off.

Man U fans are just too arrogant. Almost on par with Barca.

Giggs1983
27 Aug 11, 21:39
i followed balotelli's transfer, im sure they were adamant about not selling him also.

if you guys are so sure he is staying why are you even bothering to reply to our posts about our opinions.

La Brujita
27 Aug 11, 21:44
i followed balotelli's transfer, im sure they were adamant about not selling him also.

if you guys are so sure he is staying why are you even bothering to reply to our posts about our opinions.

:yao:

You really think Balotelli was one of our best players?

Just cause we sold him for 30 millions doesn't mean he was a key player.

Cris
27 Aug 11, 21:45
Broadsheet or tabloid doesn't matter to me. All that matter is their accuracy is worse then lionheart's toilet paper...:troll:

armendsh
27 Aug 11, 21:45

cause you'r :palm: boring

Maajid
27 Aug 11, 21:55

So even if they're not a tabloid which is why you were doubting their credibility in the first place, they're still wrong? Have you considered becoming a Christian pastor? :lol:

CafeCordoba
27 Aug 11, 22:07
How the fuck Telegraph would know anything? Let's start with that one. They don't know SHIT. There is nothing in the Italian media that Sneijder is moving anywhere, hasn't been for the last two weeks or something.

British media hyping the transfer is just because they are out of rumors so they have to keep that big rumor alive.

DwightForlan1921i999
27 Aug 11, 22:11
yeah how do any papers know ANYTHING, EVER, what a load of bs

Giggs1983
27 Aug 11, 22:18
why are you inter fans getting worked up? he is staying in inter right? so why do you care what we say, unless you have your doubts.

imagine if he comes, inter vs unted champ league final, sneijder scores on 94th minute to win 1-0 and runs to inter fans and kisses his united badge....

Then i wake up lol

armendsh
27 Aug 11, 23:08
why are you inter fans getting worked up? he is staying in inter right? so why do you care what we say, unless you have your doubts.

imagine if he comes, inter vs unted champ league final, sneijder scores on 94th minute to win 1-0 and runs to inter fans and kisses his united badge....

Then i wake up lol
the right word for you is "ok"

Pipka
27 Aug 11, 23:12

Then i wake up lol
Jesus men you're desperate. Sneijder to United? well good luck on thatone :)

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
27 Aug 11, 23:38

Then i wake up lol coz arrogant numb nut manure fanatics have invaded our forum & they attack our club every fucking day!!! Sometimes i read u guys and say 2myself...i would like 2 b face to face with u, when say that...guarantee one of us will likely end up on a hospital bed! Y'all gtfo or at least b respectful! But then again...

armendsh
28 Aug 11, 00:14
Today sneijder who was injured.. he went to see his brother Rodney Sneijder.. His debut in which he scored a goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjpLmZHrQh4&feature=player_embedded

Giggs1983
28 Aug 11, 00:28
nice goal.

alot of keyboard warriors on here.

J zanetti
28 Aug 11, 00:44
Today sneijder who was injured.. he went to see his brother Rodney Sneijder.. His debut in which he scored a goal

With the state of our team at the moment I too would rather spend time elsewhere than on the pitch with a mediocre coach in charge trying to shove his ideas down everyone’s throat. Wesley seemingly has a niggling injury, however I’d understand him even if he had faked his injury to skip our friendly!
Hell… even watching paint dry would be more fun than sweating for a pointless cause….

DwightForlan1921i999
28 Aug 11, 01:09
you know he's injured, and it's his knee?

what's wrong with it? has he had scans? is it serious? (well I doubt it's serious if they let him go watch his bro but still)

Analrapist
28 Aug 11, 01:15

what's wrong with it? has he had scans? is it serious? (well I doubt it's serious if they let him go watch his bro but still)
Yes, shit's so reckless.

I mean, we wouldn't want Sneijder to injure himself while sitting on the stands, right?

DwightForlan1921i999
28 Aug 11, 02:02
Yes, shit's so reckless.

I mean, we wouldn't want Sneijder to injure himself while sitting on the stands, right?

there's no need to be smarmy.

I doubt they'd have let him travel to holland and back if it was anything serious, nothing to worry about I mean, what exactly is wrong with his knee?

Oh and btw, for all you guys accuse us of trolling, when people like you say things like that in response to genuine questions, that's when a response comes, which people moan about, if you don't want to answer my question or have nothing decent to say about it, don't say anything about it

jmaster
28 Aug 11, 05:38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjpLmZHrQh4&feature=player_embedded

LOL Yolanthe failed high-five :lol:

Uncommon
28 Aug 11, 08:18
nice goal.

alot of keyboard warriors on here.

Only keyborad warrior here is you..:palm:

LOL Yolanthe failed high-five :lol:

More like Wesley failed...he wantd high five and Yolanthe jus turend away lol...

Giggs1983
28 Aug 11, 13:10
im not threatening to hospitilize anyone.....

anyways, you have to agree there is alot happened in this tranfer window that suggests something was happening.

cloudq
28 Aug 11, 14:01

anyways, you have to agree there is alot happened in this tranfer window that suggests something was happening.

mostly from british tabloids that had absolutely no clue

Pipka
28 Aug 11, 14:28

Was does not equel is, stop irritate people, this thread is not named my football fantasies there is nothing valid that would suggest Inter are planning to sell Sneijder to United. It simply won't happen in the same window now that Eto is gone, imagine if Manchester would sell Ronaldo and Roney in the same transer window, still think it is possible?

striker
28 Aug 11, 14:38

He just got a little dose of the Manuitis Bug. nothin serious forget it

Giggs1983
28 Aug 11, 15:07
Was does not equel is, stop irritate people, this thread is not named my football fantasies there is nothing valid that would suggest Inter are planning to sell Sneijder to United. It simply won't happen in the same window now that Eto is gone, imagine if Manchester would sell Ronaldo and Roney in the same transer window, still think it is possible?

yes they would, if a big figure came, united would probally sell.

Analrapist
28 Aug 11, 15:17

Pipka
28 Aug 11, 15:46
You're jewish or something?;)

Cal
28 Aug 11, 15:51
http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/inter-milan-tell-chelsea-they-can-have-sneijder-if-they-include-malouda-bid-1845961

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

armendsh
28 Aug 11, 16:07
http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/inter-milan-tell-chelsea-they-can-have-sneijder-if-they-include-malouda-bid-1845961

31Milion + Malouda :D ... 27 + Malouda NEVERRR

Mad Biscione
28 Aug 11, 16:20

http://i.imgur.com/AUy1E.gif

Inter<3
28 Aug 11, 16:23

What's a big figure ?? the 90+ milions for Ronaldo ?

Sure , give that to us and u can take Chivu and Muntari for free ....

ghostnik11
28 Aug 11, 17:06
watching the arsenal and Manchester united game and I can't see why sir Alex furgeson would want senijder when man u plays a 4-4-2, where would sneijder fit in, on there team? Sneijder isn't a center midfielder, he is a center attacking midfielder. Think the man u fans should just drop the senijder rumors b/c I don't think man u really want sneijder since they play a 4-4-2.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Handoyo
28 Aug 11, 19:06
SAF would be an idiot to buy Sneijder tbh. His team is pretty much set.

Chelsea on the other hand, can use Sneijder's creativity. I'm not impressed by their midfield against West Brom & Norwich.

gesi-ny
28 Aug 11, 19:11
Most likely they will get Modric. Its early to predict but Spurs suck so far...and I think Modric will ask to leave the team something Sneijder has not done yet.

Too bad we might sell him next year...

ghostnik11
28 Aug 11, 20:17
Most likely they will get Modric. Its early to predict but Spurs suck so far...and I think Modric will ask to leave the team something Sneijder has not done yet.

Too bad we might sell him next year...

modric was until recent game today against man city been on strike and refused to play b/c chelsea made a bid and tottenham denied a 30 million pound deal, but yeah think modric is gone b/c even though he played today think its better to have a player on a team that wants to be there than a player who is good but doesn't want to be there. Tottenham will most likely let him go and pick up two players, hopefully b/4 final day of transfer window.

Sneijder on the other hand might want to leave but b/c of eto'o deal inter will refuse any offer that any team would send them right now b/c if they lose senijder they can kiss being competitive in champions league goodbye, and also our chances of winning serie a this season. But then again with the way our management for inter has been acting, they would probably give up sneijder if some billionaire came and offered them 40 million euros, or better yet 60 million euros, at this point I think moratti would jump on that deal in a heart beat

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Maajid
28 Aug 11, 22:53
Chelsea are going all out for Modric; one of the areas that Villas-Boas is looking to improve is the average age of the squad - they're no spring chickens some of the Chelsea players. You can draw a direct comparison between United and Chelsea and that seems to be the key difference -- whereas United look youthful and vibrant, Chelsea are dull and mechanical.

DwightForlan1921i999
28 Aug 11, 23:03
Sneijder given dispensation to NOT link up with holland squad until friday, in case a transfer deal goes through...

hmm....

Inter Siamo Noi
28 Aug 11, 23:17
Source?

Analrapist
28 Aug 11, 23:20

ADRossi
28 Aug 11, 23:22
Sneijder given dispensation to NOT link up with holland squad until friday, in case a transfer deal goes through...

hmm....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfUYuIVbFg0

dynasty27
28 Aug 11, 23:36
ManU forums must be boring as fuck for those two.

snake
29 Aug 11, 01:06
I'm calling it....

Sneijder will leave for Man U on the last day of the market for 35 million Euros.

dynasty27
29 Aug 11, 01:11
I'm calling it....

Sneijder will leave for Man U on the last day of the market for 35 million Euros.Will we get Rooney in exchange too?

Dylan
29 Aug 11, 01:15
I'm calling it....

Sneijder will leave for Man U on the last day of the market for 35 million Euros.

Thank God your name isn't Diegus.

snake
29 Aug 11, 01:16
Will we get Rooney in exchange too?

No, we get Ferguson.

DwightForlan1921i999
29 Aug 11, 01:42
@Anon - nice prediction :cool:

snake
29 Aug 11, 01:49
Well apparently Moratti is 'tired/fed up' of the Sneijder situation.

Until we get more information we do not know whether this means he is sick of the player rallying for the move behind the scenes or whether every interview Moratti gives starts with a question of Sneijder with him repeating the same reply each and every time. "Sneijder stays".

95% I believe it is the latter. He isn't going anywhere and Moratti is sick of the questions.

Analrapist
29 Aug 11, 01:56
I'm calling it....

And the people of FIF will have a mass suicide. :lol:

apahllo
29 Aug 11, 02:28
anything other then 30+winger is bull. 35 is too low. nani or valencia. no park thats dumb.

b4h4mooth
29 Aug 11, 02:42

hmm....

I heard the transfer will get through if Nani and Vidic going other way to Inter, i read it at TheDailyGigs83 and Dwight thePimpMail

DwightForlan1921i999
29 Aug 11, 03:40
I heard the transfer will get through if Nani and Vidic going other way to Inter, i read it at TheDailyGigs83 and Dwight thePimpMail

I'm not sure those sources are reliable tbh :nono:

Forza ragazzi
29 Aug 11, 06:39
Counter-calling Anon...

Sneijder is not going anywhere.

Universe
29 Aug 11, 06:47
I'm calling it....

Counter-calling Anon...

Sneijder is not going anywhere.

Counter-calling both of you..

Wesley will remain at Inter while his little brother Rodney at Utrecht will go to Man Utd for 35 million euros on the last day of the transfer window.

Raul Duke
29 Aug 11, 08:15
If Wes is at ManU on Sept 1st, I will get a Rooney tattoo on arse.

rsz85
29 Aug 11, 09:27
After the Moratti-interview on today's GDS, i have a feeling that the bald dickhead had a try by Moratti for Wes :lol:

"Maybe Milan would like him." :lol:

snake
29 Aug 11, 09:48
Sneijder = Mr. X?

rsz85
29 Aug 11, 10:08
Sneijder = Mr. X?

Can you really imagine that MM sell our best player to the local rival? :lol:

Of course, milanfans can dream. That is allowed them.

+ from where would Milan have 40-50 million for transfer + 20 million for wage/year :lol:

Are they out of FFP-examination?

Ash1899
29 Aug 11, 11:12
Sneijder = Mr. X?

You never know :lol:

Pipka
29 Aug 11, 12:24
If Wes is at ManU on Sept 1st, I will get a Rooney tattoo on arse.
That would be brutal on the other hand if you would end up in prison one day you wouldn't be very popular there (anti-rape firewall activated) ;)

Giggs1983
29 Aug 11, 14:05
hey guys

found this video, i don't speak dutch so havent a clue what he saying

he is close to the end of the movie

http://online-voetbal.blogspot.com/2011/08/video-oranje-in-noordwijk-elia-pieters.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

CafeCordoba
29 Aug 11, 14:46
He says "suk mi kok United fans".

Haha, more seriously, I see no chance of Moratti to sell Sneijder at this point of the mercato.

Dylan
29 Aug 11, 15:30
Wesley will remain at Inter while his little brother Rodney at Utrecht will go to Man Utd for 35 million euros on the last day of the transfer window.

Rodney's 8055.

100% scoring record.

DwightForlan1921i999
29 Aug 11, 15:40
Apparently (unconfirmed) he says something like "a transfer would take a miracle, but anything can happen" or something like that, not sure what to make. A transfer wwuld take a miracle seems like a strong denial but the way he grins and smiles throughout doesn't match the supposed tone of it, and then he says anything could happen.

I still don't know why he wouldn't just say "I'm definitely staying" and get it over with, it would be so much easier/quicker

snake
29 Aug 11, 15:42
I still don't know why he wouldn't just say "I'm definitely staying" and get it over with, it would be so much easier/quicker

To :troll: people like you actually.

It's quite funny seeing you guys so excited for nothing :D

Dylan
29 Aug 11, 15:43
Better than us being excited for Palacio.

Giggs1983
29 Aug 11, 15:48
We are excited about the prospect of a fantastic player joining,

just like you all were when linked with him at real madrid.

dynasty27
29 Aug 11, 16:12
Why don't we all chill and wait til the very last second of the mercato, we're only a few hours away.

And till then nothing's gonna happen. ;)

F U C K MILAN
29 Aug 11, 16:17
people here would love tevez to come since we really need somone like him, but it doesn't look likely and we accept that

we dont get all delusional like u guys and go to other teams foums and start making suggestions that dont make any sense or logic what so ever

LyNX
29 Aug 11, 16:23
We are excited about the prospect of a fantastic player joining,

just like you all were when linked with him at real madrid.

Except your not linked with him. That's the big difference here.

Inter7
29 Aug 11, 17:32
Sneijder denies rumors of farewell: "I stay at Inter"

Wesley Sneijder still refutes the claims that the damage to runner. NOS Dutch television to the talent of Utrecht said: "I do not think in this market window I'll leave Inter." The words of the Inter number 10 are used primarily to refute those who had seen in his injury excuses to skip the test against Olympiacos and Chievo Verona, in view of a farewell to Inter. No injury 'political', therefore, the number 10 Inter remain so.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfcinternews%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafa ri%26rls%3Den%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=it&twu=1&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D56769&usg=ALkJrhi3Mrz_Gcaxx4MBQSWFVWRjsIqUWw

Stoppani
29 Aug 11, 18:15
Sneijder denies rumors of farewell: "I stay at Inter"

Wesley Sneijder still refutes the claims that the damage to runner. NOS Dutch television to the talent of Utrecht said: "I do not think in this market window I'll leave Inter." The words of the Inter number 10 are used primarily to refute those who had seen in his injury excuses to skip the test against Olympiacos and Chievo Verona, in view of a farewell to Inter. No injury 'political', therefore, the number 10 Inter remain so.

Read the same news in Calciomercato.
"Non credo che in questa finestra di mercato me ne andrò dall'Inter".
I'd like to see the actual interview, because just by reading these statements he seems dissapointed he is staying
Better he said "I'm staying at INTER" and nothing else.

Or maybe I'm just being pessimist after Santon's news :`(

A.l.i
29 Aug 11, 18:52
After yet another confirmation from the man himself, United trolls leave. ( Proper United fans who post quality excluded ).

Giggs1983
29 Aug 11, 19:26
i still remain optimistic :D

Analrapist
29 Aug 11, 19:31
i still remain optimistic :D

How?

It's like being rejected 20 times by one woman...just move the fuck on.

I usually give up at 3.

king_elnino
29 Aug 11, 19:51
Lol my friend got rejected 12 times and not give up.

Nh its off topic..

24 hours to go :)

jmaster
29 Aug 11, 19:51

How?

It's like being rejected 20 times by one woman...just move the fuck on.

I usually give up at 3.

You let her embarrass you 3 TIMES?!

Fair enough tbh.

Analrapist
29 Aug 11, 19:55
You let her embarrass you 3 TIMES?!

Fair enough tbh.
Not in one try. :lol:

Wait 1 month after the first fail, 3 after the 2nd...kill myself after the 3rd.

1 try left. http://i.imgur.com/5J0WA.png

ADRossi
29 Aug 11, 20:04
I don't understand why these Man U fans appear so desperate for Sneijder. It's already a 2 team race for the EPL between them and city, and we all know they don't have a prayer against Barca in the UCL anyway. So really, do they think they need Sneijder to retain their EPL crown?

Native
29 Aug 11, 20:52
He was gone for his 'family business', which was visiting his younger brother at his first official match for his new club FC Utrecht, and his first official match in the Eredivisie, the highest level, ever. His brother made a dream-debut by scoring a goal in that first match. You can see it here, and Yolanthe is with him too... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjpLmZHrQh4

Wesley looks very happy and they look happy together so all these rumors about marriage problems are bullshit as well. He was just gone to visit his brother and will be back soon.

Pipka
29 Aug 11, 21:11
As you can see in my new avatar Sneijder is an integral part of the Pazzo celebrating Team. So Sneidermen is staying period!!!

CafeCordoba
29 Aug 11, 21:52
But is Sneijder injured? Or why he was out of the Chievo match?

Pajo
29 Aug 11, 21:53
yeah, he had small injury on his knee...

Michael
29 Aug 11, 21:53
But is Sneijder injured? Or why he was out of the Chievo match?

Inter said he was injured with knee problems.

DwightForlan1921i999
29 Aug 11, 21:57
to me it seems he was "injured"

Giggs1983
29 Aug 11, 21:59
never say never

and we beat barca in the friendly in america, and before you say it was a under rated barca team, they still had top class players, except for messi.

dynasty27
29 Aug 11, 22:04
never say never

and we beat barca in the friendly in america, and before you say it was a under rated barca team, they still had top class players, except for messi.And what happens there on the pitch can be easily transferred to the Sneijder "situation"? Talking about comparing apple with pear.

Michael
29 Aug 11, 22:33
Sneijder: "The transfer to Inter from Madrid came out of nowhere but we're in a different situation. I'm not leaving Inter. I'm well here."

/thread

DwightForlan1921i999
29 Aug 11, 22:38
^when did he say that and to who???

I know he spoke to dutch tv today, saying this:

"I think I will stay with Inter at the moment. United? Anything can happen in football."

Link here: http://online-voetbal.blogspot.com/2011/08/video-oranje-in-noordwijk-elia-pieters.html

Michael
29 Aug 11, 22:56
http://www.nusport.nl/italie/2601921/transfer-zou-heel-vreemd-zijn.html

Maajid
29 Aug 11, 23:02
Talksport interview with Marcel Van der Kraan - journalist and close friend of Sneijder in Holland:

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/kickoff/blog/2011-08-29/van-der-kraan-there-still-time-man-united-work-out-deal-wesley-sneijder

EliMiNiMi
29 Aug 11, 23:04
Wesley Sneijder (L), the bigest midfielder in the world..

DomesticatedPimp
29 Aug 11, 23:38
Wesley Sneijder (L), the bigest midfielder in the world..

Full name Wesley Sneijder[1]
Date of birth 9 June 1984 (age 27)
Place of birth Utrecht, Netherlands
Height 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)[1]

:troll:

DwightForlan1921i999
29 Aug 11, 23:52
Maajid are you a man utd fan?

chipschups
30 Aug 11, 06:07
never say never

and we beat barca in the friendly in america, and before you say it was a under rated barca team, they still had top class players, except for messi.

hi bieber,,

apahllo
30 Aug 11, 06:28
hahahahahahahaha

Giggs1983
30 Aug 11, 08:41
hi bieber,,

Who?

Just googled it, if your a fan of young teen boys then thats upto you, were not all like you.

Hes coming to united im afraid, last minute deal.

forza09
30 Aug 11, 12:32
why the fuck is wesley making it sound that the only way he's staying in inter is because there isn't much time left for a transfer! call me delusional but i would not want that kind of mentality playing for my team! that kind of mentality would do more damage than good for the team:palm:

Sid
30 Aug 11, 12:44
Forza actually wes basically confirmed what we all knew....he wants to stay and he's well at Inter...

He said inter had to sell either him or eto'o...in the end it turned out to be Eto'o so he's staying...there is no way MM is gonna sell them both in one window....

So Man U fans pls get this through your thick heads: WES IS STAYING!!!

Come back next summer :work:

cloudq
30 Aug 11, 12:47
are man u fans still trying to convince us that wes is theirs?

dynasty27
30 Aug 11, 12:52
They're just desperate, seeing how bad they played against Arsenal without a player like Sneijder....but wait.....

forza09
30 Aug 11, 13:06
I am happy in Milan." Sneijder said. "We will see what happens. At this point, I don't think I will move. But, on the other hand, my move to Real Madrid was solved within eight hours. It would be very strange if something happened now. Things can move fast, but there is nothing going on behind the scenes." Inter owner Mr. Moratti added: "Firstly, Wesley Sneijder is still with us. But until August 31st, there is always opportunity for something to happen."

this quote worries me..:`( i hope its fabricated. does anyone know if MM said these quotes recently? these reports are coming from Italy and Holland.

dynasty27
30 Aug 11, 13:09
Grit your teeth and get to it or as we say Augen zu und durch! http://www.transfermarkt.de/bilder/smilies/ugly.gif

Giggs1983
30 Aug 11, 14:23
either way, this has been the weirdest transfer iv'e seen in a long time.

Analrapist
30 Aug 11, 14:26
Hes coming to united im afraid, last minute deal.Ok.

ghostnik11
30 Aug 11, 14:32
I am happy in Milan." Sneijder said. "We will see what happens. At this point, I don't think I will move. But, on the other hand, my move to Real Madrid was solved within eight hours. It would be very strange if something happened now. Things can move fast, but there is nothing going on behind the scenes." Inter owner Mr. Moratti added: "Firstly, Wesley Sneijder is still with us. But until August 31st, there is always opportunity for something to happen."

this quote worries me..:`( i hope its fabricated. does anyone know if MM said these quotes recently? these reports are coming from Italy and Holland.

Wow, if Moratti said that, then its going to be another thing like the eto'o deal out of the blue. I don't understand moratti one minute he says sneijder will stay next minute he says until August 31st anything can happen. If moratti wants to get rid of sneijder go ahead but he better not let it drag out like the eto'o deal.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

forza09
30 Aug 11, 14:49
Wow, if Moratti said that, then its going to be another thing like the eto'o deal out of the blue. I don't understand moratti one minute he says sneijder will stay next minute he says until August 31st anything can happen. If moratti wants to get rid of sneijder go ahead but he better not let it drag out like the eto'o deal.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

i agree. if his intentions is to sell wesley. then do it quickly and look for replacements. enough of the bullshit. we need to move on with the team.

Giggs1983
30 Aug 11, 15:01
Have you guys brought in anyone this summer except forlan and the guy on loan?

if it is the case, he is leaving it very late indeed to replace him, surely if he did want to sell him he would be pushing it, so he could have time to replace.

F U C K MILAN
30 Aug 11, 15:07
bro he aint leaving...

accept it

Giggs1983
30 Aug 11, 15:10
are you talking to me or the other doubtful inter fans on here? Just because you keep denying it doesn't mean its not going to happen.

If that moratti quote is true, why is he basically saying wait and see what happens on august 31st ?

Dylan
30 Aug 11, 15:27
:lol: Why keep posting the same shit over and over again, I've avoided this thread for days. You think he'll leave, we know he'll stay. No need to analyse every single possible quote over and over 'till you can make it sound like a 1% chance he might consider not staying.

Can't wait for the 1st of September.

Michael
30 Aug 11, 15:33
Sneijder: "On Friday night when I play with my national team, I will still be an Inter player. With the sale of Eto'o, the team has received a considerable amount and no longer need to sell me."

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1056/Serie-A/article/detail/2876281/2011/08/30/Sneijder-Ik-hou-geen-rekening-meer-met-transfer.dhtml

It's quite hilarious to see Man United fans pick and chose what part of the quotes that they want to believe.

Analrapist
30 Aug 11, 15:34
:slick:

Dylan
30 Aug 11, 15:35
Sneijder: "On Friday night when I play with my national team, I will still be an Inter player. If the sale of Eto'o, the team has received a considerable amount and no longer need to sell me."

Obviously he means he'll leave with 13 minutes left to deadline. We're in denial here guys.

Giggs1983
30 Aug 11, 15:41
im not quoting anything, its your fellow fans who are quoting.... /sigh

Michael
30 Aug 11, 15:42
Obviously he means he'll leave with 13 minutes left to deadline. We're in denial here guys.

D'OH!!! Wonder if we can find Sneijder's replacement soon... DAMNNN

Giggs1983
30 Aug 11, 15:50
oh well if that is true then its over.

Good luck to him and good luck in the champ league, especially with forlan, cracking player he is.

See you guys in january?

:D

ADRossi
30 Aug 11, 15:51
oh well if that is true then its over.

Good luck to him and good luck in the champ league, especially with forlan, cracking player he is.

See you guys in january?

:D

Yes, because you guys are going to want to buy a cup tied player, when your goal this year is probably to get owned by Barca in Munich.

Inter<3
30 Aug 11, 15:52
М8 , ur the only man ure fan along with Dwight smthn that had faith that sneijder was joining u and made all of FIF fans delusional and also some of ur statements sounded like we're a low scum of club .... which is not true (not like u've won more than us ? )

I srsly hope that if Sneijder stays at Inter , you ll either change ur attitude of posting or leave FIF

Greetz

Giggs1983
30 Aug 11, 16:01
we ain't the only 2 fans mate, have a look on the united forums, over 23,000 posts on the guy, they reckon he could still sign. Its looking less likely now, i agree.

Why can't we have faith in him signing? He is a class player, any team would want him in their team.

Il still be on here whether we sign him or not, i think hes a class player and think inter is a pretty good team

Inter<3
30 Aug 11, 16:16
we ain't the only 2 fans mate, have a look on the united forums, over 23,000 posts on the guy, they reckon he could still sign. Its looking less likely now, i agree.

Why can't we have faith in him signing? He is a class player, any team would want him in their team.

Il still be on here whether we sign him or not, i think hes a class player and think inter is a pretty good team

Was thinkin only 2 on FIF ... :)

And you previously had statements as in , WHY STAYING AT INTER WHEN HE CAN JOIN GLORY GLORY UTD .... which is irritating

cloudq
30 Aug 11, 16:44
it really wasn't all that hard to sign wes.

all man u had to do was make inter an offer we couldn't refuse, but you guys didn't and you can't have him

DwightForlan1921i999
30 Aug 11, 16:46
it really wasn't all that hard to sign wes.

all man u had to do was make inter an offer we couldn't refuse, but you guys didn't and you can't have him

rofl. the problem's his wages, not inter.

Mad Biscione
30 Aug 11, 16:59
are you talking to me or the other doubtful inter fans on here? Just because you keep denying it doesn't mean its not going to happen.

If that moratti quote is true, why is he basically saying wait and see what happens on august 31st ?

what he's basically saying is: sad united fans leave FIF forums, my ass hurts from LAMO'ing when I see your dumb posts

Analrapist
30 Aug 11, 17:13

rofl.

ok

cloudq
30 Aug 11, 17:52

the problem was getting enough money to pay both inter and wes.

inter wants more money. wes gets less.

wes wants more money. inter gets less.

spin it however you want, but wes would've taken man u's 230k pw had they made inter an acceptable offer

A.l.i
30 Aug 11, 18:01
United he'll leave next season, this is his last season here so give it an year rest will you.

Michael
30 Aug 11, 20:01
Yolanthe just made a bunch of United fans cream their pants with her latest tweet: "I follow my husband wherever he goes... love him till death."

Campione
30 Aug 11, 20:07
United he'll leave next season, this is his last season here so give it an year rest will you.

Yeah, probably you are right. It started last year with the sell of Balotelli, this summer we were forced to let Eto'o go to some fucking mediocre russian club, so the biggest star we have now is Wesley.

I see him leaving for 25-28 millions max. :palm:

Analrapist
30 Aug 11, 20:07
Yolanthe just made a bunch of United fans cream their pants with her latest tweet
Nude pics or Wes related?

FFF, just saw the edit. :depress:

No nude pics. :(

DwightForlan1921i999
30 Aug 11, 20:08
I like Yolanthe :)

Analrapist
30 Aug 11, 20:08
I see him leaving for 25-28 millions max. :palm:
lol

Michael
30 Aug 11, 20:09
Nude pics or Wes related?

FFF, just saw the edit. :depress:

No nude pics. :(

Analrapist
30 Aug 11, 20:10
If anything, that means he's staying tbh.

Think about it, if she was the one who apparently wanted to go to Manchester, than she's basically saying that she's happy with staying in Milan.

http://www.paulohsms.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/everything-went-better-than-expected.jpg

Maajid
30 Aug 11, 20:10
Yolanthe just made a bunch of United fans cream their pants with her latest tweet: "I follow my husband wherever he goes... love him till death."

Campione
30 Aug 11, 20:16
lol

Why lol?

What United offers now is 30-35 millions approximately. Next year they will come again and I do not think they will offer more money (not if Sneijder have another 09/10 season) while we will be forced again to get some money because of FFP...

Analrapist
30 Aug 11, 20:18
Why lol?

What United offers now is 30-35 millions approximately. Next year they will come again and I do not think they will offer more money (except if Sneijder have another 09/10 season) while we will be forced again to get some money because of FFP...
Thought you meant this year tbh.

But if Wes has a similar season to the last one, then, yeah, I can see him leaving for that.

Ash1899
30 Aug 11, 20:19
If Inter sell Sneijder now, they will literally be committing suicide...

Might as well shut down the club then...

ghostnik11
30 Aug 11, 20:57

Lol, before that happens I think inter fans would flog moratti, branca, and other upper management of inter with stones and rocks. One thing for sure if inter pull such a move, I would want to here what they would say at that press conference on why they would commit such a move.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Maajid
30 Aug 11, 21:24
Lol, before that happens I think inter fans would flog moratti, branca, and other upper management of inter with stones and rocks. One thing for sure if inter pull such a move, I would want to here what they would say at that press conference on why they would commit such a move.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

This is true, there would have to be a real superstar signing in the pipeline for Inter fans to accept a Sneijder departure now.

blackmore
30 Aug 11, 23:34
sneijder101010 (http://forzainterforums.com/#!/sneijder101010)Wesley Sneijder

Ibiza was great, but home even better!!! Can't wait for a nice meal of my wife♥

BWAhahahahaha....!

monster09
31 Aug 11, 05:36

Yeah not the ideal time to sell,

but Club >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any player/coach/manager/owner.

Players come and go, club will move on. Inter won trophies before Sneijder came and they will even if he leaves.

Universe
31 Aug 11, 05:50
Inter won trophies before Sneijder came and they will even if he leaves.

Yea not this season though.

Choppin Onions
31 Aug 11, 05:57

We won Trofeo TIM bro

monster09
31 Aug 11, 06:48

Maybe. You maynot win this season if you lose Sneijder, but club will move on finding replacements like all other clubs have done.

Maajid
31 Aug 11, 06:53

This will be a transitional season for Inter anyway, regardless of whether Sneijder stays or goes.

Mad Biscione
31 Aug 11, 07:13
We won Trofeo TIM bro

yea but Juve was better though

rsz85
31 Aug 11, 09:41

Even if Sneijder stays, we won't win anything this season... Maybe Coppa Italia. Maximum that.

perika
31 Aug 11, 10:37
:palm:

yea but Juve was better though

i disagreeeeee :slick: we take trofeo not jubeeee

PostHuMaN
31 Aug 11, 12:19
regarding the British newspaper The Telegraph, Sneijder is on its way to Manchester for the medical tests .....

i just want this day to be over :palm::palm::palm:

monster09
31 Aug 11, 12:24
regarding the British newspaper The Telegraph, Sneijder is on its way to Manchester for the medical tests .....

i just want this day to be over :palm::palm::palm:

They said Rumored to be. They too dont know anything about it.

Natasha
31 Aug 11, 12:28
Relax guys, Sneijder is being gone on medicals for over 2 months now every single day. He is staying!

Giggs1983
31 Aug 11, 12:29
they know something on SSN

PostHuMaN
31 Aug 11, 12:33
i cant see any news regarding Wes on the telegraph website though ....

blackmore
31 Aug 11, 12:34
they know nothing on SSN

fixed.

PostHuMaN
31 Aug 11, 12:37
Ore 13:31 - Sneijder: "Contro il San Marino scenderò in campo da interista". Voci raccolte direttamente dal ritiro dell'Olanda da parte di gazzetta.it, in controtendenza con ciò che rumoreggiano i tabloid inglesi questa mattina

ok now Wes is saying that against San Marino he would still be an Interista

Analrapist
31 Aug 11, 12:46
http://www.manutd.com/

Look closely...there's a picture of Wes, that quickly changes to a Rooney pic. :pokerface:

EDIT: The article is from the gossip section, fuck it.

chipschups
31 Aug 11, 14:30
never say never :lol:

Visca
31 Aug 11, 15:07
"Dutch water polo champion Robin van Galen has just tweeted that he is in the same gym as the Inter midfielder. The actions of a man undergoing a medical in Manchester? Thought not." - From Eurosport

Chill out guys :)