PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Pajo
31 Aug 11, 15:07
I hate those gossip sections in british clubs sites :palm:

And 90% of it never happens, so...

rsz85
31 Aug 11, 15:20
:lol:

13:16 We have an actual sighting of Sneijder... in Holland! Dutch water polo champion Robin van Galen has just tweeted that he is in the same gym as the Inter midfielder. The actions of a man undergoing a medical in Manchester? Thought not.

Great guy! :slick:

DwightForlan1921i999
31 Aug 11, 15:31
tick.... tock

DIN011
31 Aug 11, 15:41
tick.... tock
:slick:

chipschups
31 Aug 11, 15:57
wheres the bieber guy??

:yao:

Giggs1983
31 Aug 11, 16:38
im here

been busy at work, still think hes coming to United.

Isn't zarate a similiar player to sneijder in terms of the positiont hey play?

still plenty of time to get something done.

F U C K MILAN
31 Aug 11, 16:41
im here

been busy at work, still think hes coming to United.

still plenty of time to get something done.

no

rsz85
31 Aug 11, 16:46
still think hes coming to United.

:lol: Yeah, coming. Just keep thinking.

Zarate and Sneijder nothing to do with each other. Total difference.

Zarate is a SS or WF.

Wes is clearly an AMC

Giggs1983
31 Aug 11, 16:46
yes.

why?

Even if he is in holland, he doesn't need to be in manchester to doa medical, he can do a medical anywhere, the paperwork can be faxed.

Have a little faith.............

DIN011
31 Aug 11, 16:47
"Faith"?? :lol:

F U C K MILAN
31 Aug 11, 16:49
yes.

why?

Even if he is in holland, he doesn't need to be in manchester to doa medical, he can do a medical anywhere, the paperwork can be faxed.

latest reports r saying u r right

congratulations, guess i was wrong all along :(

Giggs1983
31 Aug 11, 16:50
you guys are gonna be wound up so much when you read he has signed.

I hear that with wes being sold you will buy tevez, unlikely but still an idea.

Sokrates
31 Aug 11, 16:51
you will never give up... ;)

cloudq
31 Aug 11, 16:52
i love your blind optimism

Giggs1983
31 Aug 11, 16:52

F U C K MILAN
31 Aug 11, 16:53
sure

Visca
Wesley Sneijder's agent has denied rumours the Dutchman is having a deadline-day medical at Manchester United. "It is absolutely not true," said Soren Lerby. - Eurosport

rsz85
This guy is a big :lol:

There are

british tabloids speaking shit without facts VS. agent denial + he's in Holland

and he believes the BS :)

Sid
31 Aug 11, 16:54

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gif

Maajid
you will never give up... ;)

You've got to hand it to him :lol:

Giggs1983
i love your blind optimism

/hug

DIN011

Repeating the same thing won't make it happen.

cloudq
31 Aug 11, 16:55
deki's about to shout everyone pizza and beer

Giggs1983
31 Aug 11, 16:55
You've got to hand it to him :lol:

Aren't you a united fan...... converted inter boy now i see

DwightForlan1921i999
31 Aug 11, 16:56
"It is absolutely not true," Lerby told TMW, of the medical rumours.

When pressed on whether or not Sneijder would be remaining at Inter, Lerby replied: "Again, the news I was referring to is not true."

Shark
31 Aug 11, 16:57
whats a frickin manU fan doing here?! u guys are really desperate for sneijder, huh? there are several sources out there which confirm sneijder staying...

cloudq
31 Aug 11, 16:58
leave him alone. least he promised to hang around

he's like our new village idiot

Shark
31 Aug 11, 17:00
hahahhahahahahaha

Rimpel
31 Aug 11, 17:58
What happened to the united fans who were 100 % sure he would come to United? lmfao GTFO

DwightForlan1921i999
31 Aug 11, 17:59
What happened to the united fans who were 100 % sure he would come to United? lmfao GTFO

don't celebrate just yet ;)

Rimpel
31 Aug 11, 18:01
don't celebrate just yet ;)
lmfao owned

cloudq
31 Aug 11, 18:03
6 hours to make us an offer we cant refuse.

im going to sleep, its 3am in sydney

DwightForlan1921i999
31 Aug 11, 18:03
lmfao owned

the window in the uk doesn't close until 11pm (12 pm CET)

Clubs can still buy from Italy until then.

lmfao owned.

Rimpel
31 Aug 11, 18:04
the window in the uk doesn't close until 11pm (12 pm CET)

Clubs can still buy from Italy until then.

lmfao owned.

No shit sherlock, you still believe it will happen you desperate fool? Ok be back in a few hours.

DwightForlan1921i999
31 Aug 11, 18:06
No shit sherlock, you still believe it will happen you desperate fool? Ok be back in a few hours.

If it was that obvious why did you say "lmfao owned" just because the italian window shut?

Rimpel
31 Aug 11, 18:07
If it was that obvious why did you say "lmfao owned" just because the italian window shut?

Because he won't sign, try to use common sense.

DwightForlan1921i999
31 Aug 11, 18:34
Because he won't sign, try to use common sense.

ok

Rimpel
31 Aug 11, 18:35
ok

good now gtfo, no purpose for you here anymore. See you next summer

DwightForlan1921i999
31 Aug 11, 18:44
good now gtfo, no purpose for you here anymore. See you next summer

:work:

Giggs1983
31 Aug 11, 18:46
dum dee dum.

roll on 11pm

David Suazo
31 Aug 11, 18:52
If Moratti, Branca and co. knew Sneijder was going to Man Utd then they'd have signed a replacement. I doubt he's joining United...

Michael
31 Aug 11, 19:50
Moratti: "Sneijder is with us because of his will and wants to be here."

/thread for the 234235th time.

Dylan
31 Aug 11, 20:07
Moratti: "Sneijder is with us because of his will (to join Man United 5 minutes before the window shuts) and wants leave."

:worry:

Choppin Onions
31 Aug 11, 20:11
As soon as Inter sold Eto'o, the debate on whether Sneijder staying or going should have ended.

Pajo
31 Aug 11, 20:13
As soon as Inter sold Eto'o, the debate on whether Sneijder staying or going should have ended.

True. Although i was upset of losing Wes at the beginig of the transfer market, but after Eto left, i was 102,3% sure he will stay. So i didnt even read this thread :D

Syn
31 Aug 11, 20:19
"Zarate is a wide forward that we were lacking, Forlan is a world-class player of the sort that gets fans dreaming, Sneijder is with us because he wants to be here." He added: "I was optimistic a few days ago but I am even more so now that we've finished strengthening the team."

- Massimo Moratti

Source, inter.it.

ADRossi
31 Aug 11, 20:50
Only two more hours until the Man U fans GTFO :slick:

Maslany
31 Aug 11, 22:03
I'm waiting for an apologize from the most rude trolls that invaded this thread! Thank you

F U C K MILAN
31 Aug 11, 22:06
I'm waiting for an apologize from the most rude trolls that invaded this thread! Thank you

fuck the apology, just leave

Syn
31 Aug 11, 22:11
Ok, manU trolls, now go and ...

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-kSTUWmZbHQg/S39__5eWw8I/AAAAAAAACB0/nNIlfLlLNWs/suicide.jpg

Damn, just read your posts here for this summer and see how pathetic you were. :palm:
As I told you, no, sorry, as We all told you here, when Eto was sold, there was one big FUCK OFF for United attempts to buy Sneijder ( in that period as we wrote here, as we '' draw '' here, Sneijder definitely was in Inter's plans for next season ), but no no, that was not enough for you, you tried to be smart here, to know more than us for Sneijder's future and Inter transfer market plans, you believed in those english coruptive scums or as you call them, english tabloids, you ingored all the facts that came from Italy ... and now what, oh yes, I remember, as I told you before 2 weeks

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/5/f/5fd83-GTFO.gif

JJM
31 Aug 11, 22:18
http://net-storage.tccstatic.com/storage/fcinter1908.it/img_notizie/thumb3/89cd316b411fa5e5e2e8b9cf8dae792c-57461-46d0d2d6a80d48706aa3d793de24ca67.jpeg

Moratti: "Sneijder mi diceva: presidente voglio restare!"

MM:Sneijder said to me: Presidente I wanna stay!" :proud::star::heart:

Cal
31 Aug 11, 22:33
Ok, manU trolls, now go and ...

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-kSTUWmZbHQg/S39__5eWw8I/AAAAAAAACB0/nNIlfLlLNWs/suicide.jpg

Damn, just read your posts here for this summer and see how pathetic you were. :palm:
As I told you, no, sorry, as We all told you here, when Eto was sold, there was one big FUCK OFF for United attempts to buy Sneijder ( in that period as we wrote here, as we '' draw '' here, Sneijder definitely was in Inter's plans for next season ), but no no, that was not enough for you, you tried to be smart here, to know more than us for Sneijder's future and Inter transfer market plans, you believed in those english coruptive scums or as you call them, english tabloids, you ingored all the facts that came from Italy ... and now what, oh yes, I remember, as I told you before 2 weeks

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/5/f/5fd83-GTFO.gif

Thank you for this post. Couldn't have expressed it better.

Only half an hour now till all Man U trolls can officially go and fuck themselves, and only half an hour to the end of the constant stream of 100000000000000% BS articles from the fucking english monkeys, who call themselves journalists.

Giggs1983
31 Aug 11, 22:34
sneijder101010 Wesley Sneijder
I respect all the Man Utd fans, who supported me the whole transfer window! I'm a winner and I will make you Interisti proud this season!!!!
2 minutes ago

Thanks for all the support, from all over the world!! I will stay with Inter next season. Have a good night everyone.
5 minutes ago

Maslany
31 Aug 11, 22:37
I respect all the Man Utd fans, who supported me the whole transfer window! I'm a winner and I will make you Interisti proud this season!!!!
2 minutes ago

Thanks for all the support, from all over the world!! I will stay with Inter next season. Have a good night everyone.
5 minutes agoAre you sure? I mean there gotta be some inner meaning in these words, hmmmm....

Giggs1983
31 Aug 11, 22:37
you were all right, and most of us united fans were wrong.

wish you guys all the best and sneijder

he could have said these things weeks ago instead of 30 minutes before the close of the transfer.

Him and forlan will be deadly for sure.

p.s just because he didn't sign, doesn't mean i will be disappearing :)

night peeps

chipschups
31 Aug 11, 22:38
are you happy now?

:oblivious:

Persija
31 Aug 11, 22:40
Taken from wesley's twitter

http://twitter.com/#!/sneijder101010

Giggs1983
im not happy he hasn't signed but im happy its over.

There must have been talks before he is mentioning united fans in his tweet.

Antib
You are welcome to stay here, Giggs1983. I believe this forum needs impulses from other clubs rather than Milan. :)

Giggs1983
31 Aug 11, 22:43
anyways im off to bed, been watching sky sports far to long.

laters peeps

cya natasha :P

DwightForlan1921i999
31 Aug 11, 22:50

this

David Suazo
31 Aug 11, 23:02
See ya next year Man Utd fans.

ADRossi
31 Aug 11, 23:04
http://www.fitnessgurusam.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/it-celebrate.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq1idm4F1t1qa2aks.gifhttp://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080103004822/uncyclopedia/images/b/bc/Fuck_yeah.gif

F U C K MILAN
31 Aug 11, 23:19
thats supposed to be the real sneijder....

:palm:

Efrain21C
31 Aug 11, 23:44
Well, so our best buy wasn't Forlan, Poli, Zarate, Alvarez or Jonathan

It was retaining Sneijder, way to go!

Sir0w
31 Aug 11, 23:45
thats supposed to be the real sneijder....

:palm:

Yeah its the real one!

Suneet
31 Aug 11, 23:50
It is the real one..

snake
01 Sep 11, 00:26

Respect if you do stick around...keep tabs on Serie A and keep us posted for in the EPL thread.

PS. see you next June, when you guys go for Sneijder again and we are willing to sell.

Also, See you June 2015 when you guys come for his replacement... Coutinho :P

Kraits
01 Sep 11, 01:19
Also, See you June 2015 when you guys come for his replacement... Coutinho :P

Happy that Wes stayed(expected since Eto'o leaving...)
An important job(keeping him here) this summer since we know that INTER wont go for Götze or Marvin Martin(2 more possible transfer, i would like to see one of them here if we really going to sell Sneiper)

I4E
01 Sep 11, 02:25
I'm happy Wes stayed. After this season i could'nt care less if he leaves ! By then either Alvarez or Coutinho can run the show. Otherwise, we now have a whole season to find somebody else !

P.S. Fuck Manure Urinated

Native
01 Sep 11, 02:37
Bye Man FUCKING United bitches. We told you so.

Nyall
01 Sep 11, 03:12
Fuck yes!! GTFO! Oh and Giggs, before you leave, you owe me a picture.. KTHXBAI!

Illyricum
01 Sep 11, 03:15
Now we can sleep without socks.

Nyall
01 Sep 11, 03:56
Now we can sleep without socks.
I would trust a Manure fan.. they seem like the kind of creeps who would enter our bed rooms and suck on our toes whilst we sleep..

monster09
01 Sep 11, 05:52
TBF I'm happy that we didn't sign him. If we had signed him I wouldn't have any complaints. Right from the start I said "Modric suits us better" now with Cleverley's emergence I dont think Sneijder is kind of player we needed. We needed ball winner. (De Rossi, Diarra oh we do have Fletcher ;) )

Anyways Congrats to all Interista for holding on to your First/Second best player.

Now with Sneijder, Forlan, Zarate team will be awesome.. Roll on Serie A... :D

---------- Post added at 10:22 ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 ----------

Bye Man FUCKING United bitches. We told you so.

Dude do you post anything apart from "Fuck Barca, Fuck Manure"? :P

Handoyo
01 Sep 11, 06:41
I'm glad that the soap opera is officially over. Even though most of is knew that Sneijder was unlikely to be sold after Eto'o left to Anzhi Whachamacallit, I'm sure there was a lingering doubt in everyone's heart and this deadline just puts everything to rest.

But now I'm sad and kinda depressed.

One summer ago, we were happy because we beat Bayern to win the CL but now, we are happy because we manage to hold on to our star players from leaving to a bigger club. The reality that Man Utd is so obviously superior to us is just saddening. We were supposed to be the transfer market predator who search for top players from all over the world. We were the vixen that's supposed to seduce the top players.

Instead, all we're left with is to desperately ward off the interest of other clubs from tempting Sneijder.

apahllo
01 Sep 11, 07:12
Dude do you post anything apart from "Fuck Barca, Fuck Manure"? :P
pretty sure theres also some jube and milan remarks you could find some where:oblivious:

blackmore
01 Sep 11, 07:20
I'm glad that the soap opera is officially over. Even though most of is knew that Sneijder was unlikely to be sold after Eto'o left to Anzhi Whachamacallit, I'm sure there was a lingering doubt in everyone's heart and this deadline just puts everything to rest.

One summer ago, we were happy because we beat Bayern to win the CL but now, we are happy because we manage to hold on to our star players from leaving to a bigger club. The reality that Man Utd is so obviously superior to us is just saddening. We were supposed to be the transfer market predator who search for top players from all over the world. We were the vixen that's supposed to seduce the top players.

Instead, all we're left with is to desperately ward off the interest of other clubs from tempting Sneijder.

GO HAVE SOME POPCORN AND CHEER UP :lol:

ps. i finally tried that brand....SHIT IS DA BOMB!

F U C K MILAN
01 Sep 11, 07:41

9 summers ago we were mourning throwing away a scudetto which would have been our first in over 10 years, don't let me start taking about which players we used to have :palm:

cheer up bruh

PostHuMaN
01 Sep 11, 08:12
http://www.wesleysneijdertomufccountdown.com/

aaaaaaaahahahaha in yer faceeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I4E
01 Sep 11, 08:52

Hey Bro, Remember season 93/94 ? We almost got relegated and stayed up by 1 point. What we have today is simply beautiful ! chin up cos Inter has never been better than the last 5-6 seasons !

WE'RE GONNA BE BACK BIG TIME JUST WAIT AND SEE !

As for Wesley, I'm happy he stayed but he is not a God !

Suneet
01 Sep 11, 09:36
The sad part is he will be gone next summer if Man United come. Lets just hope for a great season from him.

I4E
01 Sep 11, 09:43
The sad part is he will be gone next summer if Man United come. Lets just hope for a great season from him.

This time next year Wes will be 28 years old ! Do you think Manure Urinated would break their own policy of buying players over the age of 27 ?? :nono:

F U C K MILAN
01 Sep 11, 09:43

players come and go, life goes on

Sir0w
01 Sep 11, 11:06

United has a policy not to spend big money on a player of a certain age, so we dont have to worry anymore :D (at least not from United)

Sokrates
01 Sep 11, 11:08
It seems that he is a little bit sad that he must stay at Inter... :'(

Michael
01 Sep 11, 11:20
It seems that he is a little bit sad that he must stay at Inter... :'(

Nah...

Sneijder: "United is one of the biggest clubs but at the same time, I did not want to leave Inter. I am very well in Italy and the environment at Inter is fantastic. I love the club, the people as well as the Italian culture."

snake
01 Sep 11, 11:31
Sneijder happy to stay put

Wesley Sneijder (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/28235/Wesley-Sneijder) felt he was "close" to joining Manchester United but insists that he is happy to stay at Inter.

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2011/0901/wesleysneijderpress20110831_275x155.jpg

Wesley Sneijder speaks to journalists in the Netherlands on transfer deadline day

Sneijder had been linked with a move to Old Trafford throughout the summer, particularly as Inter appeared eager to offload their high earners, but they eased their financial concerns with the sale of Samuel Eto'o to Anzhi earlier in the month.

Sneijder had thought a move was likely but insists he is happy to remain in Milan.
"I had felt that a move was close, yes," he told AD. "There were talks on several occasions. The situation was that Inter had to sell a player - Eto'o or me. There was interest, but due to a combination of things, it didn't happen.

"They are one of the biggest clubs in the world, so it wasn't a bad option, but at the same time I didn't want to leave Inter. I'm in Italy and it's been great for me.

"I'm not saying I wouldn't have felt the same about [United], but for me it wasn't a situation where I felt I had to move, and there were a few factors that meant it didn't happen."

The key issue with the deal was said to be Sneijder's wage demands, but he added: "For me it wasn't so much a financial issue. Things are very good at Inter. I love the club and also the Italian people and the Italian culture. It suits me."
Inter president Massimo Moratti insists he is pleased that Sneijder will remain with the club.
"We were very keen to keep Sneijder," he said. "He is a player that has a lot of class and has behaved very well this summer"
nd he is very happy to be at Inter."

J zanetti
01 Sep 11, 11:32
Agreed. Said the same thing to my brother yesterday. With Gasp in charge and same type of mercato next year Wesley will be gone. It's just an unfortunate situation where neither party can be blamed for. We need to do what we have to due to FFP and Wesley has still good few years at the top where he can play for a team who has a better shot at winning the CL.

Sir0w
01 Sep 11, 11:41
Agreed. Said the same thing to my brother yesterday. With Gasp in charge and same type of mercato next year Wesley will be gone. It's just an unfortunate situation where neither party can be blamed for. We need to do what we have to due to FFP and Wesley has still good few years at the top where he can play for a team who has a better shot at winning the CL.

Next year Mourinho is back :slick:

qwertystfu
01 Sep 11, 12:05

Pep :yao:

monster09
01 Sep 11, 12:40
TSKeysandGray Richard Keys

Kia Joorabchian has told #tskeysandgray that Manchester City offered Carlos Tevez to Inter Milan in a swap deal for Wesley Sneijder...

And English tabloids published other way saying Inter offered Sneijder for Tevez :palm:

DwightForlan1921i999
01 Sep 11, 15:27
I'm here... but have no interest really now, I'll pop back in from time to time, and hopefully we draw you in the champions league to show wes what he's lost out on, since he won't ever sign for United now ;)

LyNX
01 Sep 11, 15:32
I'm here... but have no interest really now, I'll pop back in from time to time, and hopefully we draw you in the champions league to show wes what he's lost out on, since he won't ever sign for United now ;)

Pazzini and Sneijder will make De Gay look like the lanky floppy Spanish kid he really is :P

rsz85
01 Sep 11, 15:33

Some reports say he will go to PSG next summer. He will get an empty paycheck: he can decide how much earns.....

apahllo
02 Sep 11, 08:55
Some reports say he will go to PSG next summer. He will get an empty paycheck: he can decide how much earns.....
i think he will go back to the epl next. french football is so meh. i dont think he is in it for the money anyways...

Mad Biscione
02 Sep 11, 09:10
they're so meh, that French league is getting closer to Serie A than Serie A is to Bundesliga now in Uefa points

Kraits
02 Sep 11, 11:11
Yea, if he leave surely its gonna be Epl...

Michael
02 Sep 11, 20:11
qxLhRW5f4t4

Dylan
02 Sep 11, 20:45
Pazzini and Sneijder will make De Gay look like the lanky floppy Spanish kid he really is :P

Then their entire team will steamroller us :lol:

Inter Siamo Noi
02 Sep 11, 21:13
It's 9-0 now. Sneijder has assists too?

rsz85
02 Sep 11, 21:18
10-0 Sneijder again :D

He had assists too

nerazzurri4life
02 Sep 11, 21:35
that's just plain WRONG by the dutch...

|| WS10 ||
02 Sep 11, 21:56
qxLhRW5f4t4

Amazing goal!

Suneet
02 Sep 11, 22:09
He is on fire, form wise. Apart from a long distance shot, everything was gold, even the chasing after the ball.....

Mino
02 Sep 11, 22:17
sneijder godding around
i'll sack gasp ass out and keep him

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
03 Sep 11, 04:41
I have been pretty caught up the past week, so missed deadline....but what a fuckling relief: not that Wes stayed (I mean that was a given!) No the relief is that we don't have to "see" those dumb wit manure fanatics.... psssssssssst!

junior55
03 Sep 11, 09:35
I don't get it why is he so unlucky with long shots when he plays with us . Apart for the free kicks he isn't managing to score with us with the sam frequence he does with the NT

Sid
03 Sep 11, 09:47
11-0....

Holland http://www.nwhikers.net/forums/images/smiles/shakehead.gif

---------- Post added at 01:47 ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 ----------

fuck pep....lets pray MM manage to get Jose back next summer....
even if MM gets a huge offer for him and wants to sell him...wes would be all..."pls presidente I want to stay now even more than ever..pls don't sell me"

http://i.ebayimg.com/11/!B9R%28sFQBmk~$%28KGrHqN,!k0Ey+jC1sigBM5Uc7R+tg~~_ 1.JPG?set_id=8800005007

MM::pokerface: ....oh alright then..you can stay

Wes would never leave if Jose was back :work:

shadowmoon
03 Sep 11, 19:12
I don't get it why is he so unlucky with long shots when he plays with us . Apart for the free kicks he isn't managing to score with us with the sam frequence he does with the NT
sneijder is great with us. but he is GODLIKE when he is with the NT. i hope this season he'll finally be able to score plenty of screamers with us.

Inter7
03 Sep 11, 19:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUzcOZTlrSI&feature=related

all goals

---------- Post added at 11:31 ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 ----------

absolutely shit quality though

dynasty27
03 Sep 11, 20:03
San Marino quality u mean :roll:

Michael
04 Sep 11, 00:15
Sneijder: "I heard/talked to Jose Mourinho and he advised me to stay at Inter."

EliMiNiMi
04 Sep 11, 00:48
SNEIJDER SVELA TUTTO: “MOURINHO MI HA DETTO DI RESTARE. GASP, ADESSO…”

GRANDE MOU :$

Kraits
04 Sep 11, 04:26
Sneijder: "I heard/talked to Jose Mourinho and he advised me to stay at Inter."

Does it mean that Mou has better chance of coming back next season???:slick::slick::boogy:

I4E
04 Sep 11, 08:04
Sneijder has revealed that Mou advised him to stay at Inter !

2 possibilities can be drawn from this gesture.

a) Mourinho may return to Inter if his Real Madrid project fails. (Wes would certainly have followed if it wasn't for the bad blood he has with Madrid).
b) Mourinho is to be SAF's replacement at Man U within the next 2 seasons and will play his Wesley card then to create a positive transition into the huge role of filling SAF's shoes, and winning the respect of Man U supporters.

Wes loves Mou, and anything can happen !

cloudq
04 Sep 11, 08:08
Sneijder has revealed that Mou advised him to stay at Inter !

2 possibilities can be drawn from this gesture.

a) Mourinho may return to Inter if his Real Madrid project fails. (Wes would certainly have followed if it wasn't for the bad blood he has with Madrid).
b) Mourinho is to be SAF's replacement at Man U within the next 2 seasons and will play his Wesley card then to create a positive transition into the huge role of filling SAF's shoes, and winning the respect of Man U supporters.

Wes loves Mou, and anything can happen !

option c: Mou hates Man U and loves Inter

Sid
04 Sep 11, 08:13
There is only one possibility....

Jose is coming back :slick:

Michael
04 Sep 11, 08:13
http://www.interpersempre.com/800cl.jpg

SNEIJDER FIRES UP INTER: "THE SCUDETTO IS BETTER THAN MONEY."

Wesley: "Staying to win. The league is possible, in the Champions League it is difficult but..."

Weeding in Italy - A fairytale ceremony for the love of Yolanthe: Sneijder with wife, model Yolanthe Cabau. The two got married in July of 2010 near Siena with a fairytale wedding.
Sick joke of the Golden Ball - Beaten by Messi with many controversies: He had touched it but failed to win it. Wes in 12010 was beaten by Lionel in many controversies.
Vacation in the United States - Far away with wife before the new season: Cuddles and tenderness between the two lovers which deny the rumors of crisis. This summer, the couple was on vacation in the United States.

Amsterdam - Wesley Sneijder looked pleased with the room full of people: "Beautiful party huh? The whole family is here plus friends. Many people are here." A balloon attached to the ceiling reveals the age of the birthday boy: Jessey has turned five years old. The party was in the honor of the son of Wes, but he can also celebrate a record, 11 goals for his national team against San Marino. "Some of the guys told me that 'Wesley, maybe we should stop' and not that I didn't want to stop but the people really enjoy seeing a lot of goals. Did Manchester United stop against Arsenal?"

There it is, Manchester United...
"I don't want to talk about this story. I am happy to have stayed because I have never thought of leaving. When we won the Italian Cup I went on vacation afterwards and in my mind I only thought about going back to training camp in Pinzolo. But the club called my agent and said that they needed the money and wanted to sell. So I talked with Manchester United, everybody knew about it. Then came the deal for Eto'o and things just changed."

It also seems done with Manchester City.
"I know nothing of this. I'm fine in Milan. I like the people, Italian football, the team is good and our president is number one. I have no reason to leave."

Maybe Inter are no longer like the one of Mourinho...
"But the team is always strong. Winning the Champions League is difficult and we can do it in the league. Forlan is a very good player, so is Zarate. Alvarez is young but he is playing well. And for the rest, we have done it before."

Forlan cannot play in the Champions League...
"Too bad. But I will score the goals myself."

Meanwhile, we should figure out where you will play.
"Oh I don't know. I've already played as attacking midfielder, left winger and as a central midfielder. Gasperini is a smart man. He is very well prepared and at the end I think we will play like we have in the past. If he doesn't like me as a trequartista, I will arrange something."

It was a long and strange summer: you have always stayed calm?
"Yes because I knew that I wanted to do. If I'm at Inter, I'll think about Inter. If I go somewhere else, my life will change. I have always found my name on the transfer market and I am accustomed to it."

Have you talked to Moratti?
"Many times. Moratti is an exceptional person. He understands everything. He understands what players are going through. A phenomenon."

So you're in love with Moratti then. Still with Mourinho?
"Mourinho is the number one. Even know, after recent events in Barcelona, I will defend him by saying that in the excitement of a game, lots of things can happen."

Have you ever stuck your finger in the eye of someone?
"Again, these things happen and I think that he is not feeling well but he will never confess it."

To the Dutch journalists you have said: "Maybe Mourinho and I will return working together." Has Mou advised you to stay at Inter?
"Yes, he has a black and blue heart and always told me to stay."

During these past months, what annoys you the most?
"Nothing, you know what footballers' life is like. Right now I'm only hungry to play, I want to win, I want to have fun. I don't play for money. If I realised that I was only playing for money, I'd quit."

You like to have fun and sometimes things are just exaggerations. Are you annoyed by the Gazzetta that we published a picture of you with a cigarette in your mouth?
"No, why? I was smoking and you guys did your homework. You just posted a photo. And you did me a favor because I'm convinced: I have stopped smoking for three weeks and I will not smoke anymore. Everybody things that footballers are good people living a perfect life and in fact we are trying to control us. We are human beings and if during holidays, a little drink or smoke can be understood. I gained weight a little bit during the summer but I'm back on track for two weeks."

Speaking of those who need to lose weight, is Cassano your neighbor in Milan right?
"Yeah. I'm on the seventh floor, and he's on the fourth. He is a little crazy. I love it."

Ibrahimovic?
"With me, he has always behaved well."

Elijah said that his arrival in Italy is because of you and he is thankful.
"A good kid who has chosen well and will do well. Juve are a good team and can fight for the Scudetto just like Roma and Napoli. Even though that Milan and Inter are a bit stronger."

So you are really not bothered with those transfer market rumors. What about those on your marriage?
"Well, this annoys me a little bit because Yolanthe and I are great together. If she is working in Los Angeles and I am in Milan, it is clear that people usually see me going to dinner alone. When she is home, I would never go out because Yolanthe is the best in the kitchen."

But what about the fact of being away from each other? Is it a problem when Yolanthe comes back to the U.S. to work?
"No, not at all. I do not like the idea of a footballer's wife staying at home waiting because sometimes a footballer may need a day of solitude. For Yolanthe, making a movie or working in Los Angeles is like me playing in the Champions League or at a World Cup. He must make his way and she must also work even if at home, money is not needed."

Can you win the European Championship?
"Hopefully. We are certainly one of the best teams."

Will you stay at Inter until the end of your career?
"Who can say... I have a contract until 2015 and I would like to respect it but it does not depend on me alone. To me, like I have said, I like everything in Milan from the life to the fans. And I also want to keep winning."

Did you tell Moratti?
"Moratti understands all without the need to say it. He's too good." This is the version of Wesley Sneijder dated on September 4, 2011 at the end of a very long summer. "When I stop playing I will be a coach. Indeed, I have thought of getting a coaching license here in the Netherlands immediately." Moratti could have been thinking: maybe, one day, I will find myself another Mourinho.

Sid
04 Sep 11, 08:19
Grazie Michael :)

love his reply...

Forlan cannot play in the Champions League...

"Too bad. But I will score the goals myself."

:oblivious:

Raul Duke
04 Sep 11, 08:21
Gotta love his honesty, he always speaks his mind. Forza Sneijder

sigao
04 Sep 11, 08:35
wesley sneijder vs san marino

http://youtu.be/Dl3OGR60D3A

Mad Biscione
04 Sep 11, 08:42
such a great player :)

Michael
04 Sep 11, 08:47
Updated with the last two questions, sorry I missed them. :P

CafeCordoba
04 Sep 11, 09:00
Great player, great guy. He surely knows how to speak in public. :)

I4E
04 Sep 11, 09:12
option c: Mou hates Man U and loves Inter

It may appear that way, but in actual fact Mou and SAF have a great relationship ! SAF spoke with Mou prior to the CL final against Barca.

If Mou was offered the MU role after SAF decides to give it away he would run to Manchester at the same time bringing Wes with him.

SAF and Mou are close. Don't be fooled by any rivalry !

Alessandro
04 Sep 11, 10:15
What a humble professional. How can you not like this guy... Forza Wesley.

Thanks for posting King Michael.

Universe
04 Sep 11, 10:50
Fantastic interview. Thanks Michael. I don't know what I would do without you. My life would be empty without you. I love you.

Raul Duke
04 Sep 11, 11:00
Fantastic interview. Thanks Michael. I don't know what I would do without you. My life would be empty without you. I love you.

Back off buddy, he's mine.

Kakaroto
04 Sep 11, 11:01
We'll hear Mou say this words at a press conference in Milano... Good to be back Interisti!!!!

JJSniper94
04 Sep 11, 11:05
Wes is the best! Love to see him at Inter this season and we are gonna win the scudetto again!

Cal
04 Sep 11, 11:34
http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/inter-ace-sneijder-confesses-he-still-wants-man-utd-move-1860631

Fuck me, not even a week and the bullshit has started again. :palm:

Mad Biscione
04 Sep 11, 11:47
fucking pathetic

Suneet
04 Sep 11, 12:28
Now that he hasnt signed for them they will start hating on him. Every English Man United fan will believe this story as well as their 1000 bids in 3 months stories..

Wesley didnt say no, after we sold Eto we didnt need the money. This is the true story and somehow this wont be how its remembered. I hope they hate him so much, they woudnt want him next summer :P

Raul Duke
04 Sep 11, 12:45
Greedy Sneijder was asking for £20million pounds a year, but the brave Man U management stood their ground and now Wes is stuck playing at a team he totally hates.

monster09
04 Sep 11, 14:09
Now that he hasnt signed for them they will start hating on him. Every English Man United fan will believe this story as well as their 1000 bids in 3 months stories..

Wesley didnt say no, after we sold Eto we didnt need the money. This is the true story and somehow this wont be how its remembered. I hope they hate him so much, they woudnt want him next summer :P

Why will we hate Sneijder? If anything many gave up way before and few didn't want this to happen as Cleverley played well.

We could have signed him, he talked to us, but I dont know why the deal didn't happen as Anzi made bid probably one month after we talked to him. So all this points to
1. We didn't offer enough for Wes to agree.
2. Inter knew Anzi's offer way before so when Gill said Deal was off, it was truth (Before our preseason started).

Edit: Anyways deal didn't happen. Inter fans are happy, few United fans are happy too. Hopefully Cleverley and Anderson will continue to impress so that media will give this story a rest..

Nyall
04 Sep 11, 15:09
Sad that he only staye3d because Eto'o left..

monster09
04 Sep 11, 15:12
Sad that he only staye3d because Eto'o left..

On the brighter side he never wanted to leave. Management wanted to sell him ;)

Mad Biscione
04 Sep 11, 16:24
at least that's the version for the fans

Adriano@10
04 Sep 11, 17:02
LOL how can anybody believe this shit? I mean wtf wes desperatly want s the move, but the only thing that stands in the way of the move are sneijders wage demands. Heck some retarded inbreed kid would notice that one half of the story can t be true! But i guess it would be too much to ask for some stupid epl fans to think while reading a story like this.

Toninu
04 Sep 11, 17:30
Meh, fuck em English fans live in cloud cuckoo land they know nothing about the Serie A and what goes on here and they talk like they're experts because they believe their stupid media which is so pathetic with their sensational headlines.

Native
04 Sep 11, 17:41
Sneijder said in an interview yesterday that Mourinho is the one who advised him to stay with Inter... Maybe 'cause Mou will be coming back here next season? Ghe ghe ghe ghe ghe

He also said he is glad he did and doesn't know anything about a Man.C offer.

Tanel
04 Sep 11, 17:47
Wes's story has pretty much been the same from the beginning and I beleive this to be true, espescially seeing that once we sold Eto'o, we didn't really put the money we earned back into the market, making it clear that we indeed needed to sell one of the two.

No need to be disillusional and think Mou was the one behind Sneijder not going to ManU. I don't think he's coming back, if he is to leave, it'll be for that PSG team or some English side - he's not the one to come back.

CafeCordoba
04 Sep 11, 22:21
Next summer, Sneijder and Mourinho to United. :)

I4E
04 Sep 11, 23:45

I mentioned this a few posts back. And i believe this is a very good possability !

b4h4mooth
05 Sep 11, 09:37

In your dream. You should change your nick to Gigs 1983 or DwightforlanthePimp.

A.l.i
05 Sep 11, 11:11
Its his last season here, the writing's on the wall already. FFP will come calling again. I appreciate the way he's behaved all summer though.

Suneet
05 Sep 11, 13:04
If he stays beyond next summer, I will be suprised. And if that doesnt happen, it means a miracle has occurred during this season.

F U C K MILAN
05 Sep 11, 17:21
i personally think him staying or leaving is depending on the management more then it is on him

CafeCordoba
05 Sep 11, 17:29
Exactly. And my guess is he will be the next big player to be moved. Salary relieve and good load of cash.

F U C K MILAN
05 Sep 11, 17:31
especially considering that IF zarate and poli both do well here, we will have to pay a combined 21m for them

DIN011
05 Sep 11, 21:40
Exactly. And my guess is he will be the next big player to be moved. Salary relieve and good load of cash.
And some quality EL football. :work:

ADRossi
05 Sep 11, 23:01
And some quality mid table football. :work:

Fixed.

MilfordCubicle
05 Sep 11, 23:53
You guys should listen to Man Utd fans calling Sneijder overrated and claiming they're better off with Anderson and Cleverley :pokerface:

ADRossi
06 Sep 11, 01:15
You guys should listen to Man Utd fans calling Sneijder overrated and claiming they're better off with Anderson and Cleverley :pokerface:

The funny part is that they were basically on their knees begging for him about 1 week ago :P

b4h4mooth
06 Sep 11, 03:29
In Holland, Marco Van Basten has spent beautiful words of Wesley Sneijder, midfielder which estimates him that much. Here is what collects from FcInterNews.it preview: "Sneijder is really a genius, a sample of which we can only speak well. And I will tell you more, in my opinion is the best midfielder that Holland has ever produced."

king_elnino
06 Sep 11, 04:13
Wow... What a word from bilan legend..

dynasty27
06 Sep 11, 11:04
Just read the interview, thx Mike.:thumbsup: Didn't know about his smoking activities. http://artofrock.info/forum/images/smilies/smoking-smiley-5437.gif

MilfordCubicle
06 Sep 11, 11:42
Wow... What a word from bilan legend..

Van Basten was a football legend, not just for bilan :P

monster09
06 Sep 11, 15:15
"Sneijder is not the ideal replacement for Scholes. He is a fantastic player but not what we we're looking for to replace Scholes. Only Xavi and Iniesta are comparable to Scholes."

I think we can easily say we wont be trying to sign him.

ghostnik11
06 Sep 11, 18:52
I think we can easily say we wont be trying to sign him.

Well after just watching first half of the Finland vs. Holland game and seeing sneijder destroy Finland with precision passing, in which he got an assist where he crossed the ball over defensive back line and a couple midfielders to a player on the run who finished it with a volley. I don't see why any team wouldn't want this play maker, to say he isn't good enough to replace Paul scholes, would be understatement.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Gaetan
06 Sep 11, 21:59
Sneijder's treble winning season > Scholes

BrP
06 Sep 11, 23:37
Sneijder is obviously better than Scholes no matter how much M. Utd fans overrate him.

Complicated_Simplicity
07 Sep 11, 02:30
Grapes are sour!! :D

|| WS10 ||
07 Sep 11, 02:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikGghgNpDzE

What a pass!

Gaetan
07 Sep 11, 02:52
A positive season and a strong Euro and Wes can be back at the top of his game and now undoubtedly our best player. I'm hoping this summer was the last time he could be sold and that he'll retire Interisti.

king_elnino
07 Sep 11, 04:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikGghgNpDzE

What a pass!

That was a pass that's worth for 100 millions euros..

Grande wesley.. Il genio.

monster09
07 Sep 11, 05:44
Sneijder is obviously better than Scholes no matter how much M. Utd fans overrate him.

I dont want to start argument here, but if you are considering Scholes of last 2-3 seasons then you are spot on. But if you consider overall career, then you are way off the mark.

Its not just ManUtd fans, you can check quotes from great players about Scholes. Zidane, Alsonso, Xavi, Fabregas, Davids, Henry all rated Scholes as best English midfielder in the last 2 decades, also Xavi and Zidane called him best midfielder of his generation (He is not though, he is next to Zidane).

There are quotes galore, wont post in this thread thoguh. Maybe in the EPL thread :D

cloudq
07 Sep 11, 05:50
I dont want to start argument here, but if you are considering Scholes of last 2-3 seasons then you are spot on. But if you consider overall career, then you are way off the mark.

Its not just ManUtd fans, you can check quotes from great players about Scholes. Zidane, Alsonso, Xavi, Fabregas, Davids, Henry all rated Scholes as best English midfielder in the last 2 decades, also Xavi and Zidane called him best midfielder of his generation (He is not though, he is next to Zidane).

There are quotes galore, wont post in this thread thoguh. Maybe in the EPL thread :D

considering sneijder is only 27, it is a bit premature to label sneijder's career better than scholes' career.

but then again, wes is only half way through his career

monster09
07 Sep 11, 05:57
considering sneijder is only 27, it is a bit premature to label sneijder's career better than scholes' career.

but then again, wes is only half way through his career

I meant their peaks. People sometimes just see Scholes last year or two and think he is overrated when fact is he was brilliant throughout his career..

rockball
07 Sep 11, 06:12
Grapes are sour!! :D

Exactly!

king_elnino
07 Sep 11, 07:23
I meant their peaks. People sometimes just see Scholes last year or two and think he is overrated when fact is he was brilliant throughout his career..

yap... if we just look the least 2-3 years it's wrong..

we must look when scholes at his best age..
damn, all the team mates of him still wonder, how can he delivered a golden long/short pass.

imo, scholes more complete than xavi.
even zidane said the one he miss in his career was to play same team with scholes.

but, it's now another story, wesley will make his own legend history.. :)

cloudq
07 Sep 11, 07:55

well then sneijder's peak has only just begun

Inter7
07 Sep 11, 11:17
Sneijder: "Inter I never turned my back, I'm at home here"
The market is over, and Wesley Sneijder, after many rumors that he wanted close to Manchester United, Inter remained. Interviewed by a local magazine, the Dutch once again reiterated the desire to stay at Inter, not refusing, however, a possible future in a big club like the Red Devils. This is what gives a preview of the national FcInterNews.it: "Inter I never turned my back - said Wes -. If not the biggest club in the world, is certainly the second. Of course I can not speak ill of Manchester United would be crazy not to consider this option. There was a time when I knew that was the deal with the United way, but in the end he's done nothing. Do not know why the deal has not been completed, perhaps they have lost confidence in me, I do not know. "

"Surely - continued Wes - the situation is not comparable to when I was in Madrid. There, I wanted more, there was a chance and I left. This is not so, I am happy at Inter, I'm happy with the President who does not let go of me. Would not be fair, he gave me a great opportunity when I was in a difficult period of my career, and do not forget this. At Inter I feel at home, I wanted to stay. "

After a great show with the Netherlands, Sneijder is ready to resume his hand even for Inter. Two years is not easily forgotten, especially when played at this level, and even Wes knows this!

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfcinternews%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafa ri%26rls%3Den%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=it&twu=1&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D57542&usg=ALkJrhjNWD11TKYvEXV0iNReRZd6pptGkw

qb4ever_2k
07 Sep 11, 11:26
Perhaps Sneijder is not the ideal replacement for Scholes, perhaps only Iniesta and Xavi are comparable to Scholes. But wait, MU is looking for a player to replace Scholes or to compare with Scholes? Then why did AF mention about Iniesta and Xavi? Are Iniesta and Xavi the ideal replacement for Scholes?
Grapes are sour!!!

monster09
07 Sep 11, 11:52
Perhaps Sneijder is not the ideal replacement for Scholes, perhaps only Iniesta and Xavi are comparable to Scholes. But wait, MU is looking for a player to replace Scholes or to compare with Scholes? Then why did AF mention about Iniesta and Xavi? Are Iniesta and Xavi the ideal replacement for Scholes?
Grapes are sour!!!

For SAF, only Xavi and Iniesta are on Scholes level. Not way off tbh.

Many said the same thing, Sneijder is not a great CM, he is a great ACM.

blackmore
07 Sep 11, 12:04
LOL....It's funny that most inter fans in here knew this would be the outcome. Once you can't get your man, you try to pass it off as something that was never on your agenda.Wesley has more class in his left nut then schools has in his whole body. Absolute LOL at SAF comment about Xavi and iniesta...it was just a couple of weeks ago that he was deepthroating Wes.Sour grapes!

monster09
07 Sep 11, 12:08
I dont know how we are bitter here. SAF said Sneijder is a fantastic player but not ideal replacement for Scholes. That doesn't even mean Scholes > Sneijder.

"Sneijder is not the ideal replacement for Scholes. He is a fantastic player but not what we we're looking for to replace Scholes. Only Xavi and Iniesta are comparable to Scholes."

blackmore
07 Sep 11, 12:14
Yes Manu never wanted him, but somehow Wesley has openly said that they had approached him to sign up the club.!!

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT! :lol:

It's obvious that the old mans up too his tricks again. Such a sore looser, as he's shown in the past!

monster09
07 Sep 11, 12:19
Yes Manu never wanted him, but somehow Wesley has openly said that they had approached him to sign up the club.!!

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT! :lol:

It's obvious that the old mans up too his tricks again. Such a sore looser, as he's shown in the past!

Then Sneijder said thsi

Do not know why the deal has not been completed, perhaps they have lost confidence in me, I do not know. "

So before Anzi made a bid, there was SAF's interview, Gill's Interview saying we are not signing him.

We dont even know what went behind scenes. Only thing we know is "We had a chance to sign him before Anzi made bid for Eto'o. We could have wrapped up the deal way before Anzi made the bid but for some reasons we didn't".

According to MM and Branca we didn't even make a bid.

Edit: SAF is a winner ;)

Pajo
07 Sep 11, 12:23
ManU were interested, but i also dont think they made a bid. All that money and bidding war was english media bull shit imho.

I really dont know why you feel so offended by Fergies comments. He never said Wes is not good player or something, just that they are not seeing him as a replacement for Scholes, that's it.

blackmore
07 Sep 11, 12:42
Sorry I don't think he ever said that... Unless it's another fake quote from the English tabloids. He openly said 3 days ago in an interview with gazzetta that he was in direct talks with Manu, but then the eto deal came in. I mean you're saying that Manu says they never ever wanted him, but here you have the player himself saying that he was in talks with the club. Even if an official bid wasn't made, why be in talk with someone of that much value, if you never needed him at the club in the first place. If there's something about SAF that I know for a fact, is that he loves to flip shit and play these games. It's very evident here...most Manu fans here even admit to it.

---------- Post added at 19:42 ---------- Previous post was at 19:27 ----------

ManU were interested, but i also dont think they made a bid. All that money and bidding war was english media bull shit imho.I really dont know why you feel so offended by Fergies comments. He never said Wes is not good player or something, just that they are not seeing him as a replacement for Scholes, that's it.I'm not offended pav... It's just typical SAF and his games he plays. Think about it, if Wes was never ever in their plans, then why even think about going for him(let's leave out the fact that there was personal contact). You wouldn't throw 40 mill on a player who doesn't fit your team...right?

Pajo
07 Sep 11, 12:46
Thats why they didnt throw money ;)

As i said, of course they were interested, maybe even aproached, who knows. But since they dont see him fit enough, they didnt offer.

Though none can be sure whats actually going on behind the scenes, thats a fact... :)

blackmore
07 Sep 11, 12:50
Why would you approach someone you don't need....Makes no sense!There doesn't have to be money involved, the intent shown was already there...CLEAR CUT

monster09
07 Sep 11, 13:12
Why would you approach someone you don't need....Makes no sense!There doesn't have to be money involved, the intent shown was already there...CLEAR CUT

We approached but we didn't make the bid. I dont know what to draw from that. Point is SAF didn't say anything bad about Sneijder, that so many here are getting offended (Not including you though).

Also the quote I posted was from that very same page.

blackmore
07 Sep 11, 13:18
SAF didnt say anything bad, and it would be silly for ppl to take his comments the wrong way. But i look at it like this..........why go inside a brothel, spend hours on end checking out the hookers, then finally ask the right hooker how much for a fuck, if you know deep down you just dont fee like having sex at that time. The whole scenario just has SAF's mark of mindgames all over it.

AFCA 1900
07 Sep 11, 22:27
He did not have to say it. I think it was an arrogant statement and only meant to cover up the fact Manchester failed to land him. All good though. Wes might not be a large guy but he has a memory like an elephant. Wes will recall the English coach's words and take his precious team apart when next they play Inter in CL.

ghostnik11
08 Sep 11, 03:43
SAF didnt say anything bad, and it would be silly for ppl to take his comments the wrong way. But i look at it like this..........why go inside a brothel, spend hours on end checking out the hookers, then finally ask the right hooker how much for a fuck, if you know deep down you just dont fee like having sex at that time. The whole scenario just has SAF's mark of mindgames all over it.

they (man u and SAF) wanted sneijder, I think they are trying to cover up the fact that they didn't get him by saying such things as they didn't need him. At end of last season when barcelona carved them up SAF, saw that he needed a play maker out there in midfield that could control pace of game and deliver deadly passes to rooney who was like the only man u player that showed up to really play barcelona. SAF thought well who is good enough for such a position and sneijder was the first to come to mind. Outside of barcelona midfielders = xavi, iniesta and real Madrid's CR9 the only other play maker of such caliber is sneijder, who has the ability to deliver precision passes and also the ability to control and take over a game.

The funny in which I pointed out to a friend was that if senijder was to go to man u they would have to change up the formation to fit his playing style as currently SAF uses a 4-4-2 flat with fast pace wingers in Young & Nani, which is great but what they lack and will lack for rest of season is a midfielder who is a play maker. I don't see man u winning any champions league title without a play maker in midfield who can take control of a game, they should make it deep in champions league but they wont win it.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

monster09
08 Sep 11, 05:55
The funny in which I pointed out to a friend was that if senijder was to go to man u they would have to change up the formation to fit his playing style as currently SAF uses a 4-4-2 flat with fast pace wingers in Young & Nani, which is great but what they lack and will lack for rest of season is a midfielder who is a play maker. I don't see man u winning any champions league title without a play maker in midfield who can take control of a game, they should make it deep in champions league but they wont win it.

We have changed our playing style from last year. I have said many times Sneijder's best position is behind striker where Rooney is playing now. Since the turn of the year he is playing that role with Hernandez and Welbeck, he is too awesome to change that role.

Signing Sneijder wont take us closer to Barca. We need a midfield destroyer. We need someone who works very hard and wont give opposition any space, who can mark players out of the game.

Also looking at the way we have played till today (This season) midfield is not a problem. Anderson and Cleverley are playing well and we have fully fit Fletcher coming back.

Also I dont think there is any need to cover things here.

Edit: When was the last time we played with Attacking Midfielder? Scholes played there for few seasons but apart from that we rarely played a pure CAM..

Johnny Ludlow
08 Sep 11, 06:45
Ummm, how would Iniesta be any better than Sneijder playing CM in 4-4-2? Xavi would also be very suspect for this role in physical english game. They are made to play in a midfield three.

Sir Alex knows he lost against Barca in midfield and that he will continue to do so without proper playmaker to control the game. Anderson and Cleverley might look good right now, but against Barca they will most likely be like headless chickens chasing shadows. I would never bet you to win CL this year. I, for one, believe Sir Alex wanted to play 4-3-3 this season. Without playmaker such as Xavi or Wes it doesn't make sense. This would have been great for you guys, since you have good wingforwards in Young and Nani, plus very versatile and mobile forwards in Welbeck and Rooney.

Oh yeah, and while Sneijder isn't great central midfielder right now, Ferguson knows he would have been one under his tutelage.

monster09
08 Sep 11, 07:05
Ummm, how would Iniesta be any better than Sneijder playing CM in 4-4-2? Xavi would also be very suspect for this role in physical english game. They are made to play in a midfield three.

Sir Alex knows he lost against Barca in midfield and that he will continue to do so without proper playmaker to control the game. Anderson and Cleverley might look good right now, but against Barca they will most likely be like headless chickens chasing shadows. I would never bet you to win CL this year. I, for one, believe Sir Alex wanted to play 4-3-3 this season. Without playmaker such as Xavi or Wes it doesn't make sense. This would have been great for you guys, since you have good wingforwards in Young and Nani, plus very versatile and mobile forwards in Welbeck and Rooney.

Oh yeah, and while Sneijder isn't great central midfielder right now, Ferguson knows he would have been one under his tutelage.

I dont know about wanting to play 4-3-3 as last season Berbatov was dropped for Hernandez. From past 4-5 seasons we have played 4-3-3 in the tough european away games. But last season we played 4-4-2 against all the opponents (at least most of them), so we have tweaked our playing style. It looks 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 on paper but on pitch it is more of a 4-2-3-1 with Welbeck as lead striker, Rooney, Nani, Young playing behind.

There is no team in the world that can match and dominate Barca's midfield. Every team were chasing their shadows and we were no better. Probably we will play 4-3-3 with Fletcher, Carrick, Anderson as the midfielders or Cleverley instead of Carrick. Our goal scoring chances will come from wings and Rooney is our playmaker.

If we dont win Champions league, simple reason is we were not good enough. We can play Sneijder, De Rossi, Alonso, still Barca will run rings around the midfield.

blackmore
08 Sep 11, 07:25
There is no team in the world that can match and dominate Barca's midfield. Every team were chasing their shadows and we were no better.

AHEM........WATCH N LEARN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW4jQSyQSl4

Johnny Ludlow
08 Sep 11, 07:33
You certainly are not good enough with Carrick. Replacing him with Sneijder in 4-3-3 would have been a huge upgrade. The fact that you would still be second best to Barca is hardly a reason to not strengthen. I think Sir Alex really wanted Sneijder, and rightly so. I don't think there was another player on market who as clearly would have made you a better team.

I'm not saying you would have played every game with 4-3-3. Sneijder would have been just fine in a 4-4-2 against weaker opposition.

monster09
08 Sep 11, 07:54
AHEM........WATCH N LEARN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW4jQSyQSl4

I can't see that Video from my work place. I assume it is Inter beating Barca.

But that was one off game. When was the last time any team dominated Barca in terms of possession?

Inter were awesome defensively at Barca so were Chelsea in 2009. But you need strong defensive midfielders to do that that we lack now.

---------- Post added at 12:24 ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 ----------

You certainly are not good enough with Carrick. Replacing him with Sneijder in 4-3-3 would have been a huge upgrade. The fact that you would still be second best to Barca is hardly a reason to not strengthen. I think Sir Alex really wanted Sneijder, and rightly so. I don't think there was another player on market who as clearly would have made you a better team.

I'm not saying you would have played every game with 4-3-3. Sneijder would have been just fine in a 4-4-2 against weaker opposition.

Modric would have been a better player for us, he would have fit in perfectly in our team. Like Sneijder, he was out of reach for whatever reasons.

From day 1 Modric is perfect for us and Sneijder is perfect for Chelsea. Still I would say the same.

Universe
08 Sep 11, 10:27
4-4-2 with a flat 4 midfield is a shit formation. There's not enough depth to the midfield and there is so much space between defensive lines to exploit, and this is why Barcelona raped Man Utd twice.

Against Barcelona, we played a formation of:

JC
Maicon - Lucio - Samuel - JZ
Motta - Cambiasso
Sneijder
Pandev - Milito - Eto'o

which was more compact in defence, and was able to spread out rapidly when counter-attacking.

You ask "When was the last time any team dominated Barca in terms of possession?"
I feel that Mourinho made that question redundant. Instead the question became a clear answer that you don't need possession to defeat Barcelona convincingly. Who cares about possession if you end up losing? For example, anyone who watches football, unbiased or biased, would say that we comprehensively outplayed Bayern Munich at the Bernabeu, and we had less possession in that match. Mourinho showed that with a hard-working, organised defence, you can render a team ineffective and impotent, regardless of how much possession they have.

monster09
08 Sep 11, 11:25
4-4-2 with a flat 4 midfield is a shit formation. There's not enough depth to the midfield and there is so much space between defensive lines to exploit, and this is why Barcelona raped Man Utd twice.

Exactly. So only I said we need destroyer more than Attacking midfielder to shut out Barca..

ghostnik11
08 Sep 11, 12:32
Exactly. So only I said we need destroyer more than Attacking midfielder to shut out Barca..

No you don't need a destroyer like a Gattuso, Von Bomel or a Motta that goes on the field and just beat other players behinds for no reason, what you need is a team that is willing to work hard and not be star struck by barca. Inter if you watched the video was hungry when they showed the world how they destoryed barca by playing sound and strong defense against barca and counter attacking effectively, in which inter beat them in 2009-2010 champions league. The thing that inter and Mourinho did that stop barca was that one, in the midfield and defense he had 3 people around messi in a almost triangle like formation in which that took messi out the game. By doing that to messi it forced messi to pick up the ball more at midfield, while doing this xavi, iniesta, ibra were effectively marked every time they got the ball. As you watch inter play barca, I felt barca was getting frustrated as they didn't usually get there way of attacking in all different in and outs b/c inter was playing tactical sound defense in which barca couldn't break down. Have to remember barcelona is an all out attacking team, there best defense is there offense where they keep the ball away from there opponents. If an opponent can get ball and counter attack effectively, that opponent can score on barca and beat them like inter did.

monster09
08 Sep 11, 12:57
No you don't need a destroyer like a Gattuso, Von Bomel or a Motta that goes on the field and just beat other players behinds for no reason, what you need is a team that is willing to work hard and not be star struck by barca..

Destroyer means not a thug. When we played Barca twice we missed Fletcher. Not saying we would have won had he played. He was the only ball winning midfielder we had. Carrick was too immobile, was great against Chelsea but his lack of mobility will always come back to bite against Barca. We needed someone like Fletcher, pepe, Diarra who could have covered the space and closed in as soon as the likes of Xavi, Iniesta received the ball.

Inter had ball winners and played very well, we lacked DM and paid the price for it.

thorn
08 Sep 11, 19:43
Destroyer means not a thug. When we played Barca twice we missed Fletcher. Not saying we would have won had he played. He was the only ball winning midfielder we had. Carrick was too immobile, was great against Chelsea but his lack of mobility will always come back to bite against Barca. We needed someone like Fletcher, pepe, Diarra who could have covered the space and closed in as soon as the likes of Xavi, Iniesta received the ball.

Inter had ball winners and played very well, we lacked DM and paid the price for it.
To beat Barca you need a DM like Cambiasso who can read the game well with exceptional positioning and anticipation.That way you dont have to deal with attackers like Messi in one on one situations.Speedy and physical players like Pepe and Lass havnt done well enough to beat Barca.They try to take on tricky players and get either sent off or beaten...but i agree that United would have done better with Fletcher who is a better DM than Carrick in every aspect.

sorry for the off-topic
Anyways Sneijder was never a direct replacement for Scholes

Dylan
08 Sep 11, 20:09
To beat Barca you need a DM like Cambiasso who can read the game well with exceptional positioning and anticipation.That way you dont have to deal with attackers like Messi in one on one situations.Speedy and physical players like Pepe and Lass havnt done well enough to beat Barca.They try to take on tricky players and get either sent off or beaten...but i agree that United would have done better with Fletcher who is a better DM than Carrick in every aspect.

There was no 1 player that you need to beat Barca. You need every member of your team giving nothing less than 100% for 180 minutes.

Or else be Hercules.

MrBenitez
08 Sep 11, 20:35

You lost because your players weren't good enough. Nothing to do with missing Fletcher.

nerazzurri4life
08 Sep 11, 20:38
your name is MrBenitez?

Automatic FAIL :lol:

MrBenitez
08 Sep 11, 20:40
your name is MrBenitez?

Automatic FAIL :lol:

I am an Inter legend. I win more trophies than Mourinho in his first six months, no?

cloudq
09 Sep 11, 01:12
you guys lost because you wasted your energy early on trying to fight barca for ball control.

its a double edged sword because it looks good for the first 15 minutes, then you fall in a heap chasing a never-ending passing clinic. it was plain wrong to fight fire with fire.

we gave up control, and concentrated on doing things we were good at, which was defending with two lines of defense (and hitting barca on the counter).

Suneet
09 Sep 11, 07:33
And counter we did. The moment we got the ball we moved it to the forwards within seconds and caught Barca as Pique is a wannabe forward.

monster09
09 Sep 11, 07:58
you guys lost because you wasted your energy early on trying to fight barca for ball control.

its a double edged sword because it looks good for the first 15 minutes, then you fall in a heap chasing a never-ending passing clinic. it was plain wrong to fight fire with fire.

we gave up control, and concentrated on doing things we were good at, which was defending with two lines of defense (and hitting barca on the counter).

Exactly. This is how you should play against Barca. We also need strong DMs with good positional sense to track runs and all.

Raul Duke
10 Sep 11, 16:42
Gasperini has suggested what me and I think it was Cafe were saying a while back. Sneijder will be used more as a forward rather than a midfielder in Gasp's systems.

Dylan
10 Sep 11, 18:31
The ball's gonna be stuck in midfield then. We'll see tomorrow.

Gerti-inter
11 Sep 11, 15:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQjAib-oYJo
Crazy video..

Jacquez
11 Sep 11, 22:03
Great display today - involved in all of our dangerous actions.

Suneet
11 Sep 11, 22:20
Saving him for the CL lasted 30mins. Absolutely bonkers decision by Gasp.

jmaster
11 Sep 11, 22:27
Easily our best player in any game this season.

Rimpel
11 Sep 11, 23:04
roflmao that was so pointless by gasp

CafeCordoba
11 Sep 11, 23:05

Probably Gasp wasn't expecting Zarate to be a complete lackluster and a catastrophe.

Suneet
12 Sep 11, 12:46
Probably Gasp wasn't expecting Zarate to be a complete lackluster and a catastrophe.

A player who himself said he's not upto the mark in fitness on August 31st during his presentation should not be deemed fit enough to start the first match we play....

Gerti-inter
12 Sep 11, 20:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQXKHCX1Qws

I4E
14 Sep 11, 09:05
Quite thrilled to read that Gasp will be deploying the 4-3-1-2 for tonights CL game.

Sneijder can now move into his favorable role and Inter can now do some damge (to the opposition.........i hope) :pokerface:

I4E
14 Sep 11, 22:30
Quite thrilled to read that Gasp will be deploying the 4-3-1-2 for tonights CL game.

Sneijder can now move into his favorable role and Inter can now do some damge (to the opposition.........i hope) :pokerface:

:palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm:

Rimpel
14 Sep 11, 22:33
lmao

junior55
15 Sep 11, 12:11
He is a world class player but he is not a leader.

He is the first who loses his temper when things are not going good and constantly makes fuck ups in second halfs when we have to get back the result.

Armes
16 Sep 11, 21:24
He's 5'7, of course he's gonna loose his temper :P

b4h4mooth
17 Sep 11, 02:44
His free kick was auwfull at Trabzonspor, he got many at that game, hopefully he can score tonight. We need it.

DIN011
18 Sep 11, 10:05
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/299010_248205705215184_155149687854120_614149_4779 8313_n.jpg

NeonBlade
18 Sep 11, 16:28
Thats a fucking penalty if I ever saw one....God damned Rugby tackle well concealed by Burdisso...

junior55
18 Sep 11, 18:38
He had already lost the ball though...

King Falafel
18 Sep 11, 18:47
NeonBlade ––– where did you get the cool flag, hook a brotha here...

Starmo4
18 Sep 11, 19:01
He played quite well becouse ''Yolante'' was in stands:)

We should pay her to travel on away games to ..

dynasty27
18 Sep 11, 23:53
We should pay her to travel on away games to ..Pay her for :pazzini:

snake
19 Sep 11, 00:27
Yeah he did play well. It should be clear as mud that Sneijder plays better in a more advanced role. I still feel he is bitter deep down inside...and at times makes his frustrations too clear. No one player is bigger than the club...he was as responsible for not winning against Roma as any other player on the field. He could have buried a few without a doubt.

Still, he has been good and we need other players to up the ante as well.

Stefan
19 Sep 11, 07:49
He played well once he moved closer to the goal. Too bad our supreme tactician played he deep for 60% of the game.

rockball
19 Sep 11, 09:19
Did Sneijder give an interview after the game? I read somewhere that he wasn't able to hide his frustration and spoke against Gasp but didn't find an interview.

snake
19 Sep 11, 10:10
Did Sneijder give an interview after the game? I read somewhere that he wasn't able to hide his frustration and spoke against Gasp but didn't find an interview.

lol on the contrary, he actually implied that the onus is on the players and that no one should be looking to blame the coach like they have already done.

"There' s no point blaming the Coach," Sneijder was quoted as saying by Dutch channel Sport 1.
"It' s too easy to dump all the responsibility on to Gasperini. The truth is we players are the first who must change things. The whole team has to grow and improve.

rockball
19 Sep 11, 12:28
Alright. Like I said, got no interview but read some tweets or messages somewhere which said it otherwise.

Rimpel
19 Sep 11, 19:04
Good answer by Sneijder because he really is one of those players who has to improve.

king_elnino
19 Sep 11, 22:37
Wesley on twitter

"Finally my friend Chivu is back!!!! Heading to Novara..... yfrog.com/h3mifwvj"

DIN011
19 Sep 11, 22:57
Wesley on twitter

Efrain21C
19 Sep 11, 23:04
Wesley on twitter

so tomorrow we play Chivu, we win comfortably, with Muntari as our starter forward, and Chivu in the left center back spot, and even Castaignos scoring a hattrick!

Choppin Onions
20 Sep 11, 00:43
Wesley on twitter

That pic of Chivu is gold

Wallace
20 Sep 11, 21:52
His days here are numbered, didn't look interested, and couldn't even be bothered staying on the bench after getting subbed, something that only Mario did here in Inter.

szasza02
20 Sep 11, 21:57
he sucked ass today, just like in every game this season.
the fact that even Obi MOTHERFUCKIN Joel looked better on the field say it all. I mean, ffs if you wanted to leave, you should've. but if you didn't, it's high time you got your shit in shape man.

Suneet
20 Sep 11, 21:59
Playing as DM. Enuf said.

Handoyo
20 Sep 11, 22:00
He is one moody SOB

I only watched from the 60-70th minute but when he walked to the changing room, it looked like he limped a little? If he was pulling a Mario, he wouldn't have applauded the fans.

Batman
20 Sep 11, 22:05
But, he was well when he was on the pitch.. our best player, our only creative player and our only PLAYER.. He didnt sit on the bench because fucking Ass benched him in and let a fucking Milito who is useless as fuck play. Even Zanetti will do the same as Sneijder.

Pajo
20 Sep 11, 22:06
He was limping.. Got slight injury, that is why he left the field, at least it looked that way...

Even if he wants to leave, he is too big of a professional to do shit like Mario did...

Batman
20 Sep 11, 22:06
He is one moody SOB

I only watched from the 60-70th minute but when he walked to the changing room, it looked like he limped a little? If he was pulling a Mario, he wouldn't have applauded the fans.It's because of fuckin Gasp ffs.. how you guys cant know??

szasza02
20 Sep 11, 22:15
as long as he's wearing an Inter shirt, he should give 110% every minute on the field. regardless of coach, tactics, formation, mood, whatever.

DIN011
20 Sep 11, 22:57
as long as he's wearing an Inter shirt, he should give 110% every minute on the field. regardless of coach, tactics, formation, mood, whatever.
You mean like the rest of the squad?

ghostnik11
21 Sep 11, 01:28
It's because of fuckin Gasp ffs.. how you guys cant know??

I agree with you, sneijder looked out of place playing midfield in a central midfield position in 3-4-3 formation because of that position the opposing teams defense can smother him forcing him to go all the way to defense to get ball as a central midfielder. When he plays in a 4-3-1-2 as a attacking midfielder he breaks down defenses and doesn't have the opposing team's defense smothering him b/c they have to worry about the forwards who are making cutting runs in which sneijder lays the ball off to them while they are in stride.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Illyricum
21 Sep 11, 15:09
One night B4 Novara's match:

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zfl3io.jpg

DIN011
21 Sep 11, 15:10
B4 Novara's match:

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zfl3io.jpg
wat