PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

blackmore
21 Sep 11, 15:15
nightmares!

Nero Indigo
21 Sep 11, 17:12
:lol: What are those? aliens!!? :lol:

EliMiNiMi
25 Sep 11, 00:02
SKY ITALIA : Sneijder out 2 weeks :(

DIN011
25 Sep 11, 00:09
http://randomscribbles.blogg.se/images/2011/fffuuu_144933173_160632790.jpg

Hamsun
25 Sep 11, 00:10
That is terrible news..was hoping he could return for the Napoli-clash.

blackmore
25 Sep 11, 01:13
so its not a month?

apahllo
25 Sep 11, 06:49
if we can take napoli without wes then raneiri will have become a boss

perika
25 Sep 11, 07:25
SKY ITALIA : Sneijder out 2 weeks :(

fucking good news :palm:

Uncommon
25 Sep 11, 07:50
:lol: What are those? aliens!!? :lol:

Chewbacca, from Star Wars :yuno:

Hamsun
25 Sep 11, 11:56
Sky says that Sneijder is out for a month! We are so fucked... :sob:

MetalKeirSolid
25 Sep 11, 11:59
We need our midfield/attack link D;

Hamsun
25 Sep 11, 12:02
If he's out for a month he'll 'only' miss the Napoli and Catania Serie A-fixtures.

dynasty27
25 Sep 11, 12:07
The bright side of the coin is more playing time for Couti. Still sad news though, going through the wire without our strongest forces (Maic, Wes, Eto'o...). Maicon needs to hurry up.

Batman
25 Sep 11, 12:07
We need our midfield/attack link D;I say Forlan will just do fine. :)

MetalKeirSolid
25 Sep 11, 13:10
I say Forlan will just do fine. :)

He will, but the pair of them will be even better.

Cal
25 Sep 11, 20:02
1 month?

Ppppfffffftttttt, nae bother, coutinho will do just fine till then.

Gerti-inter
26 Sep 11, 12:29
1.Messi
2.C.Ronaldo
3.*SNEIJDER*
4.Rooney
5.Xavi
6.Iniesta
7.Robben
8.Ibrahimovic
9.Fabregas
10.Ozil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzDGqFhChUc

Universe
26 Sep 11, 12:54
1.Messi
2.C.Ronaldo
3.*SNEIJDER*
4.Rooney
5.Xavi
6.Iniesta
7.Robben
8.Ibrahimovic
9.Fabregas
10.Ozil

:pokerface:

DIN011
26 Sep 11, 16:29
1.Messi
2.C.Ronaldo
3.*SNEIJDER*
4.Rooney
5.Xavi
6.Iniesta
7.Robben
8.Ibrahimovic
9.Fabregas
10.Ozil
I don't even...?

Native
26 Sep 11, 16:54
Yeh it's BS.

Cause he should be on 1.

perika
26 Sep 11, 17:47
any good news about Snejder ????

Efrain21C
26 Sep 11, 18:20
He is one moody SOB

I only watched from the 60-70th minute but when he walked to the changing room, it looked like he limped a little? If he was pulling a Mario, he wouldn't have applauded the fans.

o_o

Bes
04 Oct 11, 16:50
Yo, any news on him?

Suneet
04 Oct 11, 16:53
Meh, he will be back against Catania according to his tweets. And according to the media max by the Lille game which is next. So all good.

monster09
12 Oct 11, 20:00
sneijder101010 Wesley Sneijder

I have good news!!! Tomorrow I will start to train with the team... I'm happy!!!!!!!! Enjoy your evening guys....

Probably will be fit to be on bench at least then.

|| WS10 ||
13 Oct 11, 19:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9gknxUzI6A&feature=feedu

Sneijder :D

dynasty27
15 Oct 11, 19:17
Wesley SneijderGlassman! http://sportforen.de/images/smilies/wallbash.gif

Puma
18 Oct 11, 04:26
Sneijder urges Inter to unite and fight
Monday 17 October, 2011

Wesley Sneijder has called upon his Inter teammates to 'unite, run and fight together' in order to return to winning ways.

“The situation is clear and under the eyes of everyone watching we have not done well in Serie A. Four points in six games is something nobody expected at the start of the campaign, but we have all season to recover.”

Sneijder has returned to the squad ahead of their Champions League trip to France to face Lille in midweek.

“This is perhaps the first game that we have a complete squad available - apart from [Diego] Forlan. Wins are the most important thing and it is time to start fighting all together, once again becoming a team. In these situations you have to win and nothing else.

“At this time we have to play as a team. We are more or less the same group as two years ago when we won everything.

“We must all work hard and have to help out more, but I'm not afraid of the situation. I have good feelings for and trust in Inter. We will emerge.”

The Dutch playmaker revealed the team have done extensive homework on Tuesday evening's opponents, but reiterated his belief in his teammates to counter the French champions.

“Lille won the French championship, has quality players and we must be careful when playing away.

“They are strong when they play at home, but we want to win and if everyone plays to their best then we can do it. We have studied Lille and know they have good individuals.”

Speaking to Il Corriere dello Sport, Sneijder reiterated his earlier point of the team rediscovering a unity to their performances, something he believes is key to gaining control of fixtures.

“We need to dominate the game, especially when we are leading the score. It must start from the good things seen in recent weeks and we must try to eliminate the oversights.

“It is also a matter of the mind - if you don't win, you are nervous. Everyone who has returned must be united, to run and fight together. We must continue to keep control of games.

“I play my best games under pressure. See you tomorrow…”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++

Quite a revealing article. The fact that the word "unite" is used in the article infers there are divisions in the squad which goes a long way to explaining why Inter's performances and results have been so abysmal this season.

skeet
18 Oct 11, 05:12
Quite a revealing article. The fact that the word "unite" is used in the article infers there are divisions in the squad which goes a long way to explaining why Inter's performances and results have been so abysmal this season.

i think you're reading way too much into a generic word that wasn't even emphasized

Puma
18 Oct 11, 10:05
i think you're reading way too much into a generic word that wasn't even emphasized

Maybe you are right. Perhaps we just turned to shit overnight for no apparent reason.

skeet
18 Oct 11, 15:14
Maybe you are right. Perhaps we just turned to shit overnight for no apparent reason.

there are plenty of reasons. financial problems, bad mercatos, incompetent coaches, an aging squad, injuries, and even bad luck, but a divided dressing room isn't one of them

Suneet
18 Oct 11, 22:03
Brilliant with whatever little time he had the ball today. That pass leading to the goal was from the World Class section of the World class passing by the World Class Trequarteristi to have ever played football.

Universe
18 Oct 11, 22:24
Brilliant with whatever little time he had the ball today. That pass leading to the goal was from the World Class section of the World class passing by the World Class Trequarteristi to have ever played football.

Yea, my three alarms failed to wake me and I missed the match? Thanks for rubbing it in.

Ed.
19 Oct 11, 02:35
I would like to give the credit to Wesley for the goal more than Zarate tbh. It was Wesley who started the move, then the through pass to Zarate was world class. Plus, when he tricked Lille defender with a shooting move (though it could possibly just a coincidence) but he made Pazzo unmarked and made the shot for the goal. Superb intelligence.

I can see the future him and Zarate work well together. They just need to play more together.

Pajo
19 Oct 11, 02:59
Meh, i cant really separate any of them for the goal.

Zarate headed the ball to Wes, Sneijder played 1-2 with Pazzo, while Maurito was running forward. Then wes gave that trough ball, while Zarate had brilliant ball control and showed great vision. Crossed, pazxo scored with brilliant furst touch finish.

It was perfect tramwork play by all 3. :star: dont remember when was the last time i saw that.

Universe
19 Oct 11, 03:07
It was perfect tramwork play by all 3. :star: dont remember when was the last time i saw that.

TRAMWORK

snake
19 Oct 11, 03:13
LOOOOOL

InterFCAustin
19 Oct 11, 03:30
Kinda makes sense tho:) all 3 of them went in different directions.LOL

FootballExpert
19 Oct 11, 03:40
This guy has so much faults that people don't take note of. They were obvious with Ajax and Madrid, but in Inter he's treated like a god. Still a great player though but kind of overrated.

b4h4mooth
19 Oct 11, 04:07
This guy has so much faults that people don't take note of. They were obvious with Ajax and Madrid, but in Inter he's treated like a god. Still a great player though but kind of overrated.

I think the name of "FootballExpert" is kind of overrated.

FootballExpert
19 Oct 11, 04:14

It is. I know twat about football.

InterFCAustin
19 Oct 11, 04:19
you think? LOL

Ana Banana
19 Oct 11, 04:33
It is. I know twat about football.

Trust me, we know.

FootballExpert
19 Oct 11, 04:37
Because apparently saying Sneijder has his limits is bullshit. He isn't overrated at all, right? He's still a great player but Inter fans ignore his negatives which were plainly obvious in Real, but hey, he's your treble hero so obviously will be blindly loved. Just like Roma fans tolerate Totti's tantrums because they just love him excessively.

b4h4mooth
19 Oct 11, 04:40
Because apparently saying Sneijder has his limits is bullshit. He isn't overrated at all, right? He's still a great player but Inter fans ignore his negatives which were plainly obvious in Real, but hey, he's your treble hero so obviously will be blindly loved. Just like Roma fans tolerate Totti's tantrums because they just love him excessively.

What negatives? Enlighten me.

Ana Banana
19 Oct 11, 04:42

Ehm. Actually. That's Milito.

FootballExpert
19 Oct 11, 04:51
What negatives? Enlighten me.

Terribly inconsistent, but you don't notice it because he picks it up in big games, but against small teams he could be a shadow of himself. Always needs to be the focal point of attack. Like in South Africa he was praised for scoring but Robben carried the team while, apart from scoring, Sneijder did piss all as he needs all attacks through him but there was Robben. Injury prone, but you know that. And sometimes drops far too deep in midfield while he should be further up waiting for the ball and keeping the opponents defenders busy.

But all that is forgotten when that fire burns inside him in big games or when his team is losing. He's a great, fantastic, fabulous player. I just wanted to point out some negatives, as his positives are well documented. Creative, free kicks, scorer, leader, etc

---------- Post added at 05:51 ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 ----------

Ehm. Actually. That's Milito.

Inter don't win the Champions League without Sneijder. Even a child knows that.

Ana Banana
19 Oct 11, 05:01
Inter don't win the Champions League without Sneijder. Even a child knows that.

You don't know that. No one does, because Sneijder was indeed in the squad. But, who scored the goals that lead to our Coppa, CL, and the majority of the goals while winning us most of our matches in Serie A that beautiful season? If I ever meet anyone who calls Sneijder our treble hero, I will laugh in their face.

FootballExpert
19 Oct 11, 05:04
You don't know that. No one does, because Sneijder was indeed in the squad. But, who scored the goals that lead to our Coppa, CL, and the majority of the goals while winning us most of our matches in Serie A that beautiful season? If I ever meet anyone who calls Sneijder our treble hero, I will laugh in their face.

Inter spent years crashing out of Europe without a proper playmaker. Who assisted Eto'o vs Chelsea? Without that goal, no treble. There was no Milito in that.

Milito was outstanding in 2009-2010, but Sneijder was the brains. No Sneijder, no party. Milito is nothing without Sneijder's (or any playmaker's) service.

And Sneijder did become a hero that season. I'm pretty confident that Inter fans like him much more than Diegito.

Ana Banana
19 Oct 11, 05:08
Inter spent years crashing out of Europe without a proper playmaker. Who assisted Eto'o vs Chelsea? Without that goal, no treble. There was no Milito in that.

Milito was outstanding in 2009-2010, but Sneijder was the brains. No Sneijder, no party. Milito is nothing without Sneijder's (or any playmaker's) service.

And Sneijder did become a hero that season. I'm pretty confident that Inter fans like him much more than Diegito.

Considering he is a helluva lot more consistent than Diego, I'm sure he's much more liked than Diego. That does not make him the treble hero. That assist against Chelsea wouldn't have meant shit if Diego didn't help get us to that point, first, and help us as we passed it.

InterFCAustin
19 Oct 11, 05:15

aha..and if sneijder didnt score against d kiev?? and no more ifs or buts,milito did score the goals that contributed to use winning the last three games,and thus a treble!! so...piss off!!;)

Ana Banana
19 Oct 11, 05:22
Bla bla bla

wise ass.

Never admit to losing a debate.

and yes that's another ASSUMPTION.

piss off, wise ass.
A debate? How is this a debate? I'm simply stating the way I think. And that is that Milito is our treble hero. You, of all people, have no right to say who you believe is the hero considering you're not even a fan of any team.

FootballExpert
19 Oct 11, 05:24
A debate? How is this a debate? I'm simply stating the way I think. And that is that Milito is our treble hero. You, of all people, have no right to say who you believe is the hero considering you're not even a fan of any team.

why do you assume i have no right?

Ana Banana
19 Oct 11, 05:31
Um, reread the post, the reason follows. I'm not assuming you don't, I'm straight up saying you don't.

FootballExpert
19 Oct 11, 05:35
Um, reread the post, the reason follows. I'm not assuming you don't, I'm straight up saying you don't.

And how do you know I have no right? For all you know I might be an Inter fan since the 60's. Or not. Truth is - you know nothing. So just shut up.

Ana Banana
19 Oct 11, 05:39
And how do you know I have no right? For all you know I might be an Inter fan since the 60's. Or not. Truth is - you know nothing. So just shut up.

Well, unless you're lying;
1) You're 34, so you weren't alive in the 60s and
2)
I am not in association with Inter club in any means possible. I do not hold any particular affection to any team as I strongly believe one should support his very own local club.
Self explanatory?

FootballExpert
19 Oct 11, 05:43
Well, unless you're lying;
1) You're 34, so you weren't alive in the 60s and
2)
Self explanatory?

And how does this make me have no right to comment?

Ana Banana
19 Oct 11, 05:46
And how does this make me have no right to comment?
Eh, well, I guess you have a right to comment, but considering your stance on football - it holds little validity.

apahllo
19 Oct 11, 06:16

to set the record straight, this is actually you getting pwned.
this is you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSJU-DA96qs

Choppin Onions
19 Oct 11, 06:30
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Thread is spiraling out of control like a sex addict at hot dog stand.

Michael
19 Oct 11, 06:43
To get this thread back on track. Sneijder did great for his first game back in a month or so. Zarate got the assist and Pazzini got the goal but Sneijder orchestrated the whole thing leading to that goal.

b4h4mooth
19 Oct 11, 08:11
still dont undesrstand why CR sub him,maybe afraid of loosing him injured again.

I4E
19 Oct 11, 08:50
still dont undesrstand why CR sub him,maybe afraid of loosing him injured again.

I thought it was a wise move. Close the game up and don't over work Wes returning from injury.

But he sure does add the extra dimension we need when he plays. Hope he stays healthy from now on.

CafeCordoba
19 Oct 11, 13:31

Because we needed fresh legs to defend the lead. We needed tighter package in our midfield and Sneijder was pretty tired.

Pajo
19 Oct 11, 13:52
Concidering he just came from injury, and we have game every 3 day in the nexy 20...

Coutinho10
20 Oct 11, 07:52
Claudio Ranieri had waited for some time for the return of Wesley Sneijder. It was therefore understandable to catch a fearful glance from the Coach when the Dutch midfielder placed an ice pack on his knee.

He wasn’t concerned about the Lille game, of course, which Inter were leading and comfortably won, but he feared losing the most gifted player in his squad again. If there was any need for it, last night’s Champions League game confirmed just how fundamental Wesley is for this side.

Fortunately for Inter, Sneijder has not picked up yet another of those niggling injuries which have been keeping him off the pitch for too long over the past year. “It’s ok, I am good,” reassured the Nerazzurri star after the match.

He’ll thus be available for the Chievo game on Sunday – that is unless Ranieri decides to rest him. It wouldn’t be out of the question considering that Inter have been waiting for Sneijder since September and that previously speeding up his recovery has caused further delays.

It is fair to say that Wesley means more to this Inter than ever before. With the departure of Samuel Eto’o, he has become their leader despite having been tempted by a move to Manchester United himself. Wes is simply unique in the Nerazzurri engine room.

As proved against Lille, Wesley is the man who can switch on the light and his involvement in Giampaolo Pazzini’s goal was just a little taster of what is to come from this Inter. Furthermore, Sneijder clears any tactical dilemma considering that with him on the pitch Ranieri can certainly opt for a strategy with a trequartista.

Without the Dutch playmaker Inter are simply lacking a valid alternative – Ricky Alvarez and Philippe Coutinho are not ready to fill his boots – and they are forced to switch to 4-4-2, like against Catania. Last night, Sneijder delivered 84 per cent of his passes, but, more than anything, it is his ability to keep the ball and take pressure of teammates than Inter need.

The 27-year-old midfielder was on the pitch for all of Gian Piero Gasperini’s defeats against Milan, Palermo and Novara. Despite the good professional relationship between the two, the former Inter Coach made no secret of the fact that Wesley wasn’t really part of his plans. If it was up to Gasperini, Sneijder would have left in the summer while Inter would have retained the services of Eto’o. Inter fans can be glad that at least one of the two didn’t go.

That wasn’t that long ago, but this is already a totally different Inter guided by a Coach who wants to keep it simple by fielding players in their natural position. For Sneijder this can only be great news because it is playing behind Pazzini and one from Diego Milito, Mauro Zarate and Diego Forlan, that he can shine again. And not as a winger or central midfielder in a 3-4-3.

Last night he helped Inter take a step towards qualification in this group stage. But his contribution will be even more important in Serie A where he will need to help secure next season’s Champions League qualification. With only four points in six games, an injection of confidence is needed and Wesley is one of the few players around who can provide that boost.

ghostnik11
20 Oct 11, 12:01
Good point.

Michael
21 Oct 11, 19:22
Sneijder was in GdS headquarter doing a "very long" interview. Here's the video and I'll post the interview later as usual.

http://video.gazzetta.it/intervista-sneijder-domani-edicola-la-gazzetta/2fc36226-fc0a-11e0-9a7e-9bfc25ae9e73

NeonBlade
22 Oct 11, 00:22
Somewhere in another dimension, lets say dimension Z for example. Sneijder would've left due to Assperini. Jeeeeeezuuuusss!!!...I can't even fucking imagine that reality, could any of you feasibly picture that shit actually happening? So selling Sneijder and then the eventual dismissal of Gasperini. I still can't believe people on this forum actually supported and put backing behind such a cunt as Gasperini...

Michael
22 Oct 11, 07:25
BY FAR THE LONGEST ARTICLE, INTERVIEW, THAT I HAVE DONE. ENJOY!!

http://www.interpersempre.com/800gs.jpg

WARRIOR SNEIJDER

The playmaker of Inter, at Gazzetta headquarter, talks about the Scudetto as a leader.
Eto'o: here for two months? No, it would not be right.
Ranieri: now we are in the right place just like with Mou.
Ibra: I like him. He is like a street fighter.

"I am happy that I stay at Inter. I never thought of going away."
"Gasperini said that I enjoyed playing as a director? It is not true and I told him right away."
"The biggest rival in the race for the Scudetto? Napoli, an organized team."
"I played with Ibra at Ajax. He is like me, a street fighter."

http://www.interpersempre.com/800gt.jpg
http://www.interpersempre.com/800gu.jpg

WESPLOSIVE

All Sneijder: "Gasperini and Ranieri, here is the truth. We are still for the Scudetto."
"Now we are in the right place just like with Mou. But we must not stop at 1-0."

Sneijder, things have changed in two months and to think that you could leave Inter...
"I never thought about leaving and others did not know about this. In fact, I knew when I left for vacation, in my head was an idea of coming back. Then while I was on holiday my agent called me and said: 'We must speak with Inter.' Inter had to tell me that, if there was a possibility, I could be sold. It was not a technical problem, I really don't believe so. But it was a question of money. In short, something had changed and I changed my way of thinking too."

And then what?
"Then I arrived in Pinzolo and I found more or less the same team. I spoke with Moratti, who for me is a great person, Branca, Ausilio and they told me that I am very important to this club."

Sure but until Eto'o was sold, there were no uncertainties.
"One of us had to go and the day of Eto'o's farewell, I realized that I would be the one that is staying. And I am very happy to do so."

Meanwhile, you were placed as a midfielder.
"With Gasperini, we talked with each other little but about my role, we talked about it a lot. I told him once that: 'I do not playing in the midfield.' Because I am an attacker now a midfielder.'

But Gasperini said that you enjoyed playing there?
"He said that I would always have the ball in that position but I like to be more advanced forward and closer to the goal."

So other than as a trequartista, maybe as a second striker?
"Yes I also want to do that provided that I have the freedom to get and as well pass the ball. I did in Beijing and honesty I must say that we saw the best Inter of this year in that first half, too bad there was the second half."

So?
"So it is better for me to be a second striker than a midfielder. But I prefer to be behind the two strikers by far."

So where are you today?
"I am being used in the right place by Ranieri who is very good and has figured out how to play this team: each in its place and that is the key. Now I am in my place, my role. When he arrived, Ranieri and I talked because he talks a lot with this players that's how I like it."

So it is easier to score or make an assist?
"If I must choose between a goal and an assist, I prefer a beautiful assist without a doubt."

One thing that Ranieri said to you that you like more than others?
"That he wants me here and in my position and that is extremely important for the team. This charges me up and gives me great confidence. Another man who knows how to talk to me like Ranieri was Mourinho. Even though..."

Even though?
"Even though it goes without saying that we continue to look in these coaches a little bit of Mourinho whose presence I can still feel around here. There is no one like him, no one knows how to treat each individual player like him. Coming after for Mourinho would have been difficult for everyone, not just Benitez."

Who is after Mourinho in your personal table of those that have coached you?
"Van Basten and then Hank Ten Cate."

The league table is ugly huh?
"Yet I say that we can still win the league even if today we have more points in the Champions League. Because with many matches to be played, you can still recover those eight points difference. Because after the victory in Lille, we can only look forward even though I never been afraid of having to look back. Because pretty much all the injured players are coming back: Maicon, Thiago Motta, myself... Because the hunger for victories never goes away: if you won, you want to win more."

http://www.interpersempre.com/800gv.jpg

"ETO'O HERE FOR TWO MONTHS? NO IT WOULD NOT BE RIGHT."

"If he comes and who is playing and who is going to the bench? I would like to team up with Messi but at Inter."

And what about the opponents of Inter in the table this year?
"I would say that Napoli are in front of everybody. Not the one that I saw at the San Siro: we did well in the first half and then they got a penalty and it was 11 against 10. For them it was all easy. I say the Napoli that are well organized and playing as a team. I really like him."

And Juve? They don't have to spend their mental and physical effort on the Champions League?
"If you win, the Champions League doesn't have any weigh at all and we know it well."

Weigh on your shoulders as one of the leaders?
"In the contrary, it helps me as well as my national team. As I said earlier on Monday in Lille, under pressure, I have played the best games of my career."

Three examples?
"The first derby that I played after arriving in Milan for one day. A home game with the Netherlands because when you play in the national team, you are always under review. Against Chelsea in London in the year of the treble."

The ability of playing under pressure is born or made?
"I don't know. I know that I have always been the same. Yeah I grew up in a tough neighborhood and I was not even the tallest player so I had to always fight with the bigger players than me. And then there was the Ajax school where they teach you to have a little bit of arrogance to say that: 'This is easy to win.' A mixture of these two things have helped me a lot as a player."

Ibrahimovic also attended Ajax school.
"We played together. I like his character and occasionally I see him in Milan. I am a bit like him, a street fighter."

But he fights too much no?
"I have also lost my head in so many games in 12 years and once I got a four-match ban. I do not regret it: sometimes it's nice to argue. It's good for you."

What now at Inter?
"First, win against Chievo, Atalanta. Then win against Juve and it will be a turning point."

Well, that true turning point could very well be Inter-Juve.
"It is also true to a certain extent the possible wins against Chievo and Atalanta, which can also give us confidence to beat Juve. Because if you lose or draw one of these games, then it is likely that you do not win even against Juventus."

And the second thing?
"Learning to play close games. If we have the 1-0 lead, we must try to make it 2-0. So far, what we are doing is this when we have the 1-0 lead: 'Ok, we scored a goal, let's all back to defend now.' At Lille I was afraid, at some point I started to shout: 'Come on, let's go.' I discussed about this to Ranieri, my teammates. It is very important."

Have you shouted to Lucio to not leave the defense?
"I always say to him that 'do not go forward, stay there.'"

And Zarate?
"He understands everything without me saying anything. It's easy to play with him."

And Forlan?
"Just always attacking and you will see. The beginning he was on the wing and could not do well there."

And Alvarez?
"Ricky is young and always does great things in training. Then when he plays as if he is afraid or something. Or as if he wants to do too many things all at once. Just play simple and easy."

It's so hard to win the Golden Ball?
"At this point to do that I think I have to win something with Holland: the World Cup or maybe even Europe. But those who believed that not winning it last year was the biggest disappointment of my career do not understand anything because it was something I did not really care about. Because to win the Champions League, you have to do it on the field which we did but to win the Golden Ball, someone has to decide that for you. There is a difference."

But what was the biggest disappointment in your career?
"That I did not win the World Cup. I would still be crying if I think about it so that means that it still hurts me."

So we try again at European tournament?
"Holland is among the favorites with Spain and Germany. Italy? I don't have you in the top three, I'm sorry."

How do you beat Spain?
"If perhaps Van Bommel can give me an assist like the one he gave the other night to Brassen of Bate Borisov..."

Easier K.O. to deal with? Spain with Holland or Barcellona with Inter?
"Between Real and Barcelona, I would still root for Real but when we talk about Barca, we talk of another world. Playing against them is very difficult. The only way to beat them is to play a game like Inter did at the San Siro when we won 3-1."

That day Eto'o did not score but are you missing him?
"We lost a great player. A player who helped the team a lot."

And if he returns in January?
"I read and heard about this. But I also heard that it is impossible. I don't think that it will happen. It would not be good or right if it happens."

Why?
"Samuel is a great friend but it would mean that coming back here for two months and then leave again? Today there is this Inter and we must play with this team. Otherwise, what would happen? Who is playing today if Eto'o comes and who is going to the bench for two months?"

Milan did it with Beckham.
"That's a whole other thing. How many shirts did Milan sell with Beckham? With Eto'o, it would not be about merchandising. Maybe at Anzhi, but not at Inter."

A player that you would like to have as a teammate?
"Messi, but he must come here to Inter."

That answer is too easy.
"Rodney also, my brother."

But he said that in Italy, football stinks.
"No, the Dutch media got it wrong or someone misinterpreted it badly... However, to avoid any doubt: I like the Italian league, I like the pressure here. In Spain, you could win almost all matches, even away from home. In Italy, you can lose in Novara and Catania. So it's more fun."

More fun to play for Manchester United or City?
"I will tell you this Sunday. Who is playing at home? United? Then City win."

How much do you miss your wife Yolanthe?
"Very but rightly so. She is in Los Angeles with CAA (Creative Artist Agency) and working for major contracts. We have not seen each other for three weeks but I am happy for her."

blackmore
22 Oct 11, 07:33
Grande Wes...to the point and no BS, love it!

Djorkaeff6
22 Oct 11, 07:46
Damn it I love this guy

Pure class.

Coutinho10
22 Oct 11, 07:55
THE GREAT ONE !!!!

Michael
22 Oct 11, 08:18
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/4481/5934ea270c8ae2b61319268.png

:proud:

Djorkaeff6
22 Oct 11, 08:44
Its gonna pain me to see him wearing another team's jersey in the near future

Ed.
22 Oct 11, 09:13
I like his comments on Beckham, Messi, and United. LOOBAP

A.l.i
22 Oct 11, 10:43
So far, what we are doing is this when we have the 1-0 lead: 'Ok, we scored a goal, let's all back to defend now.' At Lille I was afraid, at some point I started to shout: 'Come on, let's go.' I discussed about this to Ranieri, my teammates. It is very important."

Right there. To the point and like any fan there.

Ed.
22 Oct 11, 12:50
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/4481/5934ea270c8ae2b61319268.png

:proud:

I'm gonna use this as my avatar.. thanks mike.

vassago
22 Oct 11, 13:37
Grande Wes:)
Maybe our other player can learn a thing or two from his guys loyalty to the Inters jersey... never give up never surrender atitude...

perika
22 Oct 11, 14:24
our next capitano

IndoInterFan
22 Oct 11, 15:16
Great interview! Nice to know that Wes is dedicated to Inter. We always play better with Sneijder in the field.

Freedom
22 Oct 11, 15:54
Great interview. straight to the point !!!

German_Interista
22 Oct 11, 16:57
We always play better with Sneijder in the field.

http://www.wordans.co.uk/wordansfiles/images/2011/3/9/69623/69623_340.jpg?1299706033

Michael
22 Oct 11, 17:07
Longer video of Sneijder's visit to GdS.

http://video.gazzetta.it/sneijder-gazzetta-siamo-tornati-tutti-ora-risaliamo/02b5af58-fc02-11e0-9a7e-9bfc25ae9e73

Suneet
22 Oct 11, 18:30
I dont believe his I always wanted to stay at Inter BS. That is not true.

But still a great player and a great person and probably one of the best trequarterista of his time.

German_Interista
22 Oct 11, 18:39
Yup, just stuff to make the fans happy. Like new signings saying "I always supported this club when I was a child, it's a dream come true blablabla"

:oblivious:

apahllo
22 Oct 11, 20:46
our next capitano
i would love to see this happen.

Sokrates
22 Oct 11, 21:09
Next capitano?

Don't believe it... He will go next summer... I am sure about this...

Lionheart
22 Oct 11, 21:47
Michael, you're a jewel for investing so much time & sharing the stuff with other Interisti here. I really enjoyed reading that interview. Thank you.

Grande Michaelone! :proud:

Pajo
22 Oct 11, 22:28
And it helped me to translate it for our site in macedonian :slick:

Grazie Michael!

Michael
22 Oct 11, 22:32
So much love. You're welcome everybody!

Ed.
23 Oct 11, 02:40
YLike new signings saying "I always supported this club when I was a child, it's a dream come true blablabla"

Only Ibrahimobitch said that in every his presentation conference tbh.

---------- Post added at 02:40 ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 ----------

Michael, you're a jewel for investing so much time & sharing the stuff with other Interisti here. I really enjoyed reading that interview. Thank you.

Grande Michaelone! :proud:

esp those in 18+ thread?? Grande Michaelone indeed.

Numero Dieci
23 Oct 11, 10:23
Everybody says it in a way or another.

nerazzurri4life
23 Oct 11, 13:50
I dont believe his I always wanted to stay at Inter BS. That is not true.

But still a great player and a great person and probably one of the best trequarterista of his time.

Sun...I gotta say, you're one of the funniest members on this forum. I mean, seriously.

I mean, I don't get it. What sneijder is saying, lines up with what he said all during the summer, lines up with what he said pre-mercato, lines up with what happened in the transfer market, e.t.c.
Yet it is "BS" that he wanted to stay at Inter?

He said it at the beginning, that he was staying. Then the rumors came of manU interest early on and he said "manchester who? No thanks, I stay at Inter". Then he said Inter management said he was on the trading block. HE SAID THIS SINCE EARLY SUMMER. Then he said I want to stay at Inter but if I have to go to ManU, I will. He obviously said this BECAUSE HE WAS TOLD HE WAS ON THE TRADING BLOCK. Then Anzhi offer came in. Then Eto'o gets sold instead. Then, obviously, management told him he is no longer for sale.

What the fuck is so hard to understand about this situation? It was clear as day and obvious from the start that wes DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE. He said it all summer and he's said it now. He was only open to a move because management told him they would listen to offers for him. If management said from day 1 he was not for sale, do you think Wes would be "open" to any move? It is clear.
It seems as though you do not want to believe management does anything. It is always the players or their agents. It must never be management.

Go figure though, somebody like Suneet would write shit like this. Afterall, you are the same guy who said Eto'o wanted more money, even after the president flat out said "Eto'o did not want more money". :palm:

Suneet
23 Oct 11, 16:21
Oh, its n4l, its always black or white mate. Nothing grey. If you think Wesley wasnt interested in moving to United, then you are wrong. I dont say he's wrong in doing that, but we never managed to agree a fee and the crazy Eto'o offer came up and then the whole Sneijder move was off. He never said that he would love to stay at Inter before the Eto'o story. He always always said, that Man Utd are a good club bla bla, but I dont really have any problems at Inter. HE WAS ALWAYS IN THE MIDDLE till the Eto'o move.

If he really really just wanted only Inter, he could have said it in July or August, not October. I'm not hating on him and I understand where he's coming from and why he's saying what he says, but saying this in October is funny really. Its a white lie.

Also its my opinion, you dont have to agree with it or attack me for it. You could easily say, Suneet you are wrong and thats about it, no need for an personal attack mate. Its not that I mind it or something, but it just leads to more and more posts like this.

I was wrong about Eto'o as a person, I'm man enough to admit it, but again you cant really deny the fact that when he saw that offer he got dollar signs in his eyes. It was what both parties(Inter and Eto'o) wanted, we wanted money and Eto'o saw the oppurtunity. Eto'o has recently said that he did it so that he could have more money towards Africa. I'm not saying I was right, no, but its not again as clear as day as you seem to put it.

nerazzurri4life
23 Oct 11, 16:49
Oh, its n4l, its always black or white mate. Nothing grey. If you think Wesley wasnt interested in moving to United, then you are wrong. I dont say he's wrong in doing that, but we never managed to agree a fee and the crazy Eto'o offer came up and then the whole Sneijder move was off. He never said that he would love to stay at Inter before the Eto'o story. He always always said, that Man Utd are a good club bla bla, but I dont really have any problems at Inter. HE WAS ALWAYS IN THE MIDDLE till the Eto'o move.

If he really really just wanted only Inter, he could have said it in July or August, not October. I'm not hating on him and I understand where he's coming from and why he's saying what he says, but saying this in October is funny really. Its a white lie.

:palm:

Look back in this thread. At the end of last season, speculation was arising that ManU wanted to buy Wes. When interviewed, Wes said and I quote:

"Manchester? Nice club, but I am staying in Milan".

This was in May, before Coppa Italia final with Palermo. Do you remember that? Or did you just conveniently forget? Or did you just conveniently chose to remember only from mid-summer onwards?

Read the interview. He is just re-saying everything that was already said and that occurred during the summer.

Pretty ironic huh. Before management tells him for sale, he says he is staying in Milan. After management tells him he's for sale, he sits on the fence and is 50-50.

Suneet
23 Oct 11, 17:00
Is it me who is just looking at statements in May? What about stuff he said in August that there are contacts between my agent and United? Cmon. If he wanted to really really really stay at Inter, then he could just easily say that Inter have told me they want to sell me, but I want to stay here, I dont want to go to Man United. No point in his agent talking to them.

See, like I said this can go on and on. We have different views. I love the guy but I wont take what he said at face value. To me its obviously not true. Thanks.

nerazzurri4life
23 Oct 11, 17:07
Is it me who is just looking at statements in May? What about stuff he said in August that there are contacts between my agent and United? Cmon. If he wanted to really really really stay at Inter, then he could just easily say that Inter have told me they want to sell me, but I want to stay here, I dont want to go to Man United. No point in his agent talking to them.

See, like I said this can go on and on. We have different views. I love the guy but I wont take what he said at face value. To me its obviously not true. Thanks.

Omg suneet...you're right. You're completely clueless.

My last bit will be what I sad above...

Pretty ironic huh. Before management tells him for sale, he says he is staying in Milan. After management tells him he's for sale, he sits on the fence and is 50-50.

Suneet
23 Oct 11, 17:34
Everyone who doesnt agree with you is completely clueless. Great. Again, I request you to just stop making these mini-insults and personal attacks or anything. Your class is above that and I know it.

Moving on, Wesley was boss again, I think he made only 1 mistake during the game which could have been avoided. Some awesome passes and especially that one to Pazzini which he tried to lob and failed, should have just taken the shot in 1 go or put it on his right side.

rockball
24 Oct 11, 06:14
I'm with Suneet on this one. Tbh, its better for us that Eto'o left and Sneijder stayed on.

cloudq
24 Oct 11, 09:25
suneet what u want is unconditional loyalty.

those traits are pretty damn rare these days.

Suneet
24 Oct 11, 10:08
suneet what u want is unconditional loyalty.

those traits are pretty damn rare these days.

100% right in understanding what I said.I know its rare and I agree.

But then shoudnt we take what he says about staying here with a pinch of salt?

Inter7
26 Oct 11, 16:50
i am a huge fan of wes but you have to be realistic going into the coppa final if you said i want to leave the fans would be pissed off so your obviously not gonna say that

---------- Post added at 08:50 ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 ----------

also according to goal wes has recommended psv strootman 21 year old midfielder

Pajo
26 Oct 11, 19:44
I dont know Strootman, but i know the Dutch have huge opinion of him. I've spoken with a friend of mine, he said he conciders him as the best u25 Dutch midfielder, and he think he will be the leader of the NT in few years...

Dont know really..

Suneet
26 Oct 11, 21:50
Looked injured when substituted and actually walked straight to the tunnel.

Mad Biscione
26 Oct 11, 21:56
I dont know Strootman, but i know the Dutch have huge opinion of him. I've spoken with a friend of mine, he said he conciders him as the best u25 Dutch midfielder, and he think he will be the leader of the NT in few years...

Dont know really..
Stroot calling Luc: Hey man, how's Inter man?
Luc: it's great man :troll:
Stroot: getting any playtime?
Luc: :pokerface:

Hamsun
27 Oct 11, 13:00
Will he be ready for Rube?

|| WS10 ||
27 Oct 11, 20:40
If Sneijder dosent play we can forget about a win

apahllo
28 Oct 11, 01:27
If Sneijder dosent play we can forget about a win he was taken off early so he could be rested for saterday...

b4h4mooth
28 Oct 11, 03:03
If Sneijder dosent play we can forget about a win

Ricky Alvarez:slick:

Kenny
28 Oct 11, 08:28
Daniel Bessa :P

_Ivan_
28 Oct 11, 11:16

:yao:

:yuno:

DIN011
28 Oct 11, 11:35
:pokerface:

Nightwalker
29 Oct 11, 21:47
Dude goes frenzy on every ref decision, even though it's mostly his fault for losing the ball or being beaten to it.
Way too nervous, at moments he seems like he completely lost it...
Light years away of the Sneijder of Mourinho's era... :/

Mad Biscione
29 Oct 11, 21:49
pissed all the time, I dont understand him at all

Suneet
29 Oct 11, 21:53
I think he is experienced enough to know that he doesnt play well when he's pissed. We need to have Yolanthe inside the dressing room for him at HT. Dude needs to calm down to get the mind working and half the battle is won.

dynasty27
29 Oct 11, 21:57
He's always been like that he won't change one bit if things dont go his way. Starting to think selling him and keeping Samu would have been the better solution but can't change history.

Mad Biscione
29 Oct 11, 22:02
I dont see him staying with us next year to compete in EL at very best

CafeCordoba
29 Oct 11, 22:10
He was fucking brutal. Yeah, getting knocks here and there but you can't allow that to mix your mind like that. Wesley was boiling most of the game and couldn't contribute like he should. Also other players didn't help by yet again NOT MOVING ENOUGH.

Kenny
29 Oct 11, 22:20
Go to anger management, Wesley.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
29 Oct 11, 22:53
Injuries + United haunting = bad Sneijder.

Olyzzerz
29 Oct 11, 22:56
.....:(

Il Divin Codino
29 Oct 11, 23:01
bad game today, he failed most of his passes and lost many balls easily, he even tried a 100mt shot WTF was that?

Choppin Onions
30 Oct 11, 00:36
He lets his temper get the better of him way too often. And then he becomes shit. Not a good game but part of it is how so very little support he gets from the midfield.

Pajo
30 Oct 11, 01:39
I dont want to take some of his fault to the other midfielders. He sucked balls today, probably our worst player after Chivu, on the same level with Naga.

DIN011
30 Oct 11, 01:45
I dont want to take some of his fault to the other midfielders. He sucked balls today, probably our worst player after Chivu, on the same level with Naga.
Was still better than Deki, Lucio, Castaignos & Cambiasso.

Wallace
30 Oct 11, 02:14
He was pretty awful for the majority of the game, especially in the second half, but to be fair he still contributed an assist to Maicon with a classy no-look-pass.

Batman
30 Oct 11, 10:19
Was still better than Deki, Lucio, Castaignos & Cambiasso.I thought Cambiasso was great, only what pissed me off was the no-need tackles in the last minutes.

jmaster
30 Oct 11, 10:56
What the hell is wrong with him? Every time he fails, he turns into a piece of shit no one can stand. Get a grip and play football dumbfuck. I'm fed up with him

Numero Dieci
30 Oct 11, 13:04
Shit is the right word for him.

Coutinho10
30 Oct 11, 13:51
what you talking about He is angry because He have the desire too win He is a champion. Sneijder is the last man to blame for this match ..... yeah we use too win for last 5-6 years but how we can blame him for the problems of the squad FORZA INTER

Ziyad
30 Oct 11, 15:55
We are not blaming him for losing the match..Even a 40% Sneijder is better than anyone in our midfield right now.The problem is that he is a leader.Losing your head like that makes everyone around more nervouse when they should be calmer to get a result.More than that he plays worse when he is pissed off..

He should concentrate on himself.Start practicing those free kicks and corners.If you notice they have been getting worse every game.He is barely getting anything over the wall or on target.Hell even his shots lack the venom they once had.We need you Wes,but the old Wes from the first season not the frustrated one.Dont slack just because the rest suck.You are at ur prime while they have a foot out the door.

Batman
30 Oct 11, 15:56
what you talking about He is angry because He have the desire too win He is a champion. Sneijder is the last man to blame for this match ..... yeah we use too win for last 5-6 years but how we can blame him for the problems of the squad FORZA INTER :oblivious:Fixed.

Ed.
30 Oct 11, 16:34
I'm thinking.. whether we should get this guy.. we've heard De Boer Brothers. Then Man City now have Toure Brothers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHWXLbwVbOY

Besnik
30 Oct 11, 16:38
1:12 ... guess who? :drool:

Batman
30 Oct 11, 16:39
He is injury prone too.. :P

apahllo
31 Oct 11, 05:37
so man united just had the most humiliating game ive ever witnessed... and we are at the bottom of the table... to me this spells the end of sneijder. so sad that he could be not wearing an inter jersey in the new year.. i hope it isnt so. i want him to wear black and blue for the rest of his career.

Suneet
31 Oct 11, 19:15
OmgoMG the season already ended, we are bottom of the table.

Mad Biscione
31 Oct 11, 19:27
dont panic just yet

ghostnik11
02 Nov 11, 05:24
We are not blaming him for losing the match..Even a 40% Sneijder is better than anyone in our midfield right now.The problem is that he is a leader.Losing your head like that makes everyone around more nervouse when they should be calmer to get a result.More than that he plays worse when he is pissed off..

He should concentrate on himself.Start practicing those free kicks and corners.If you notice they have been getting worse every game.He is barely getting anything over the wall or on target.Hell even his shots lack the venom they once had.We need you Wes,but the old Wes from the first season not the frustrated one.Dont slack just because the rest suck.You are at ur prime while they have a foot out the door.

Sneijder is not the leader of the team, that would be Zanetti.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

blackmore
02 Nov 11, 06:15
sneijder a leader of this team.....? LOOOOOBAP! he is an awesome player but he has very few characteristics to be a leader of this team. he has always had a bad temerament and he looses it very very quickly. just because hes a beast on the field, dont categorise him as an automatic leader.

dynasty27
02 Nov 11, 07:23
Very right, as an potentially outstanding offensive leader he is supposed to be a leader but he can't really show that he is one. Thats also why Samu is missed even more. That positive presence and attitude to lead the team by example is gone in the offense. *grunt*

b4h4mooth
02 Nov 11, 12:59
Sell him for 30 M next summer then buy Lucas or Hazard. He s to injury phrone and lately he s like wearing tampon when playing considering his up and down emotion .

Handoyo
02 Nov 11, 16:06
sneijder a leader of this team.....? LOOOOOBAP! he is an awesome player but he has very few characteristics to be a leader of this team. he has always had a bad temerament and he looses it very very quickly. just because hes a beast on the field, dont categorise him as an automatic leader.
Sneijder is definitely the leader on the football pitch. As in, the team relies on him to get going.

But psychologically/locker room wise, obviously it's not Wes.

b4h4mooth
02 Nov 11, 16:18
He is the leader in the pitch, but Yolanthe is the leader in home.

Uncommon
02 Nov 11, 16:29
He is the leader in the pitch, but Yolanthe is the leader in home.

achilles
02 Nov 11, 17:02
Thank god we still have Wes. I don't know how we as fans 'accepted' that we have to lose one of Eto'o or Sneijder. What a complete failure of management.

I4E
04 Nov 11, 09:32

Matthaus was exactly the same Blacky ! his temperament was the same yet he captained both B.Munich and Germany to success.

Wesley has white line fever, I love that in a player :D

In terms of captaincy, i'm a little bit of a traditionalist and believe that defenders make the best captains.

Mad Biscione
04 Nov 11, 09:34
according to a rumor dug from someone's asshole Inter might exchange Wes with Anderson :yao:

I4E
04 Nov 11, 09:38
according to a rumor dug from someone's asshole Inter might exchange Wes with Anderson :yao:

I just read the same rumour :palm:

And as far as i'm concerned, that someone's asshole can fuck themselves if they think that Anderson is valued equally with Sneijder.

cloudq
05 Nov 11, 13:14
semi-OT

anyone watch the latest episode of chuck (5x02)???

German_Interista
05 Nov 11, 13:57
I like Anderson since 2008:

Anderson admits Inter liking
Midfielder reveals Italian ambition

By Elliot Ball Last updated: 6th December 2008 Subscribe to RSS Feed
Anderson admits Inter liking

Anderson: Harbours Inter hope
I will not hide myself and in future I would love to play for Mourinho at Inter
Manchester United ace Anderson has risked incurring the wrath of boss Sir Alex Ferguson by admitting that he wants to play for Jose Mourinho and Inter Milan.
The 20-year-old midfielder signed for United in 2007 in an 18million(15.6million) switch from Porto, although it appears the Brazilian could be waving goodbye to Old Trafford when his contract expires in four years time.
"I am thinking about playing in Italy," Anderson told Tuttosport.
"Italian football is the best in the world and the most intelligent. Every player wants to play in Serie A, because Italians are the masters of football.
"I really like Inter. I have always liked them from when Ronaldo played there. [Massimo] Moratti has always assembled great teams and Inter can win anything with the players they have.
"I will not hide myself and in future I would love to play for Mourinho at Inter.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_4597002,00.html

:teeth:

monster09
05 Nov 11, 14:00
Back in 2008, now you dont have Jose.;) If he doesn't improve I think we will sell him this season.

I4E
05 Nov 11, 14:11
Back in 2008, now you dont have Jose.;) If he doesn't improve I think we will sell him this season.

3 years is a very long time in football years. Does he still feel the same way ?

I hope he does'nt come though, i don't rate him as a €25m player at all !

Pajo
05 Nov 11, 14:13
10-15 maybe, 25, no way.

monster09
05 Nov 11, 14:14
3 years is a very long time in football years. Does he still feel the same way ?

I hope he does'nt come though, i don't rate him as a €25m player at all !

Footballers words means absolutely nothing tbh. At least modern day footballer. They change their opinion faster than we change underwear.

I4E
05 Nov 11, 14:26
Footballers words means absolutely nothing tbh. At least modern day footballer. They change their opinion faster than we change underwear.

thats because of $$$$$$$$$$$$ :D

---------- Post added at 00:26 ---------- Previous post was at 00:24 ----------

10-15 maybe, 25, no way.

i say no way unless its a free transfer :)

Suneet
05 Nov 11, 20:28
25m is about 25m too much.

I4E
09 Nov 11, 12:39
Again the Anglo Tabloids are running with the Sneijder > Man U shit. Apparently, Inter has basically said if you come up with €45m you can have him.

Now would MU spend €45m on a player that wouldn't be eligible to play in CL ? :palm:

Lenny_and_Carl
09 Nov 11, 23:36
Probably means at the end of the season.

If he continues his current poor form, and attitude on the pitch, 45m would be a good deal.

Driv5r
09 Nov 11, 23:41

If he continues his current poor form, and attitude on the pitch, 45m would be a good deal.

It would be better if Nani was in the deal too, we really need a good winger.

snake
10 Nov 11, 00:10

45 million last season, maybe. If he continues this form? We would be lucky to get anything more than 25. Real talk.

Choppin Onions
10 Nov 11, 01:37
45 million last season, maybe. If he continues this form? We would be lucky to get anything more than 25. Real talk.

Really bro? 25mil? He hasn't been great so far but he's still a world-class player surrounded by an aging, ineffective group. 45m isn't going to happen but somewhere south of that, say 35-40, is reasonable.

I4E
10 Nov 11, 01:54
A player is only worth as much as a club is willing to pay for him.

If they really really want him, they'll pay an inflated price for him.

Hence why so many players are over valued. Perfect example, that Andy Carrol dude from L'Pool ..... 35m pound ! ....pffffft

DARi0
10 Nov 11, 08:50
What now at Inter?
"First, win against Chievo, Atalanta. Then win against Juve and it will be a turning point."

Well, that true turning point could very well be Inter-Juve.
"It is also true to a certain extent the possible wins against Chievo and Atalanta, which can also give us confidence to beat Juve. Because if you lose or draw one of these games, then it is likely that you do not win even against Juventus."

And the second thing?
"Learning to play close games. If we have the 1-0 lead, we must try to make it 2-0. So far, what we are doing is this when we have the 1-0 lead: 'Ok, we scored a goal, let's all back to defend now.' At Lille I was afraid, at some point I started to shout: 'Come on, let's go.' I discussed about this to Ranieri, my teammates. It is very important."

And Alvarez?
"Ricky is young and always does great things in training. Then when he plays as if he is afraid or something. Or as if he wants to do too many things all at once. Just play simple and easy."

That answer is too easy.
"Rodney also, my brother."

But he said that in Italy, football stinks.
"No, the Dutch media got it wrong or someone misinterpreted it badly... However, to avoid any doubt: I like the Italian league, I like the pressure here. In Spain, you could win almost all matches, even away from home. In Italy, you can lose in Novara and Catania. So it's more fun."

More fun to play for Manchester United or City?
"I will tell you this Sunday. Who is playing at home? United? Then City win."

How much do you miss your wife Yolanthe?
"Very but rightly so. She is in Los Angeles with CAA (Creative Artist Agency) and working for major contracts. We have not seen each other for three weeks but I am happy for her."

I really like the way Wes thinks, we're both gemini and I can feel him. He made great predictions, we drew against Atalanta and hence we didn't win against juBe. He also said City will win. He's also right about the mentality of pulling back when leading. We need to fix this thing quickly.

I also see that in Alvarez, he is shy to perform... So that's a mentality issue... Hopefully he's not another Quaresma case - weak morale player. Rodney will for sure have a nice career, since he has similar technique and will benefit from all hints, tricks and tips from his elder brother. Wes is also right about Serie A, the league is very balanced and stronger than before.

And yes, the thing with his wife could affect him more than you think, because he needs to offload the anger somewhere, and since she's not in the bedroom, he bitches on the pitch.

pissed all the time, I dont understand him at all
I do. So does our fellow bulgarian member. Team is going through a bad period and he is mad about it! WHY? BECAUSE HE CARES! He has winning mentality and doesn't want to settle for less. He is simply frustrated with these results, just like us.

Shit is the right word for him.
mods are comfortable with this? :pokerface:

DARi0
10 Nov 11, 10:50
He's always been like that he won't change one bit if things dont go his way. Starting to think selling him and keeping Samu would have been the better solution but can't change history.

That's not really bad, since his ways are WINNING ways. I don't agree because of the economical reasons [eto'o had bigger wage and was older], since those were the main reason of selling.

Now from a technical point of view, I believe Wesley is much more important than any forward [including Eto'o], since he's the mastermind of our attacks. We lacked a playmaker for many many years, and now that we found the missing puzzle - sell him!? That's nonsense, and you know how hard it is to find a true #10. He still has his best years ahead of him and ears less. While with Eto'o... you never know when 'Milito situation' kicks in!

It would be interesting to see a POLL with FIF member's opinion - if they could had chosen who to sell, taking out of consideration how the money was spent! Because on the long term, you never know. We're an OPEN for business club, and if a 45m Euro offer comes in, we will sell him, too. :notbad:

wicked wizard
10 Nov 11, 13:20
Really bro? 25mil? He hasn't been great so far but he's still a world-class player surrounded by an aging, ineffective group. 45m isn't going to happen but somewhere south of that, say 35-40, is reasonable.i love Sneijder but hes not no god thats so superior to everyone in the squad that he dosent deserve critisism. hes been shit like everyone else too, if he keeps playing shit this season i wudent mind selling him next summer for large fee.

Devious
10 Nov 11, 15:00
We sell Sniejdy, and we go straight to B. :oblivious:

I4E
10 Nov 11, 15:24
We sell Sniejdy, and we go straight to B. :oblivious:

in the current state, its quite frightening how close to the truth you may be :serious:

DARi0
11 Nov 11, 06:59
“At this time, the difference between the reserves and the first team is too much, that is what the problem is.

“We are the team with the highest average age to have ever played in the Champions League.

“But I am confident that if a couple of teammates come back then our form will improve. Nevertheless, I am very happy, the team can improve.”

The No 10 was speaking from the Netherlands’ training camp.
:okay:

A.l.i
11 Nov 11, 13:17
Nice straight and true interviews by Motta and Wesley these past 2 weeks.

Longon
12 Nov 11, 09:54
:chan: had an average game with the oranje. :pokerface:

Michael
14 Nov 11, 20:01
Apparently Sneijder has suffered a calf injury which could keep him out the friendly game tomorrow vs. Germany. Further test is set for tomorrow.

DIN011
14 Nov 11, 20:03
Fucking NT friendlies. :palm:

I swear to god if that Bert dude plays him I'll smack a cow.

Michael
14 Nov 11, 20:31
Word is he's not playing tomorrow.

Hamsun
14 Nov 11, 20:56
I bet he's out for the rest of the season. Our luck. :fffuuu:

Master Inter
14 Nov 11, 21:38
Cursed International Break

dynasty27
14 Nov 11, 21:42
Fucking glassman as well!

Hasan
15 Nov 11, 07:16
I fell sorry for him, stuck with fukcin oldies with no motivation and limited players in best years of career. We should sell him too and oficialy become midle table club. We can buy Brochi, Sculli, Schelloto and Kucka for that money.

A.l.i
15 Nov 11, 13:49
In Jan, When new young players come and if we start to perform, then suddenly the whole outlook on this forum will change. It always has, it always has.

I wonder how this forum was like in Pre-Calcio Poli days.

IRR26
15 Nov 11, 14:02
He is such a glassankle. He can never play even a near to whole season. Thats why he lost his place to Alonso and thats why we got him so cheaply.

Wonderful player when he stays focused. But I think it would be better sell him before he turns 30 because those injures tend to increase when you are older.

DIN011
15 Nov 11, 20:06
Fucking NT friendlies. :palm:

I swear to god if that Bert dude plays him I'll smack a cow.
FFFUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU BERT!!!!

Sokrates
15 Nov 11, 20:14
Wesley injured!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:troll: Problem?

dynasty27
15 Nov 11, 20:29
You aint no nutcracker dude :O (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?7553-Inter-Bayern-Munich-(22-May-10)&p=551525&viewfull=1#post551525)

Sokrates
15 Nov 11, 20:55
lol

Dylan
15 Nov 11, 22:47
Nutcracker. . . .ASSHOLE!

Choppin Onions
16 Nov 11, 07:07
In Jan, When new young players come and if we start to perform, then suddenly the whole outlook on this forum will change. It always has, it always has.

I wonder how this forum was like in Pre-Calcio Poli days.

A lot less arrogance imo

dejavu
16 Nov 11, 19:52
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/16112011/58/serie-sneijder-inter-old.html?act=new-comment&res=ok#co

In that article, Wesley says Inter are not too old..............WTF Wesley. Comments like that are dangerous especially cos our management will lap it up.

Gerti-inter
17 Nov 11, 11:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jbG7i_su90

Pajo
18 Nov 11, 12:57
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/390329_233022566763585_100001675292064_626622_3417 29056_n.jpg

Bwahaha, he is a beast :D True Sniper :D

Inter7
18 Nov 11, 17:49
we wil be fine last year we didnt start winning till after december and we were second .... we just cant have a good start we need to stick to a fucking manager

Hamsun
19 Nov 11, 22:11
Any news on Wes?

Bergomi 2
19 Nov 11, 22:22
Yes, according to Ranieri, he contracted a muscle with his last kick during warm-up.......he didn't want to risk him altogether at that point and he, Ranieri, mentioned that Wesley will feature in our next game in the CL.

Choppin Onions
19 Nov 11, 22:37
Any news on Wes?

Drained of bodily fluids by Yolanthe in the locker room while Muntari watched and drooled all over the floor.

German_Interista
20 Nov 11, 12:21
MOTM. If he didn't get injured, Cou wouldn't score

Grande Sneijder :proud:

qb4ever_2k
20 Nov 11, 12:26
And Alvarez wouldn't even be on the bench :((

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=64510
fuck, another 3 weeks...
Don't know what to say...

CafeCordoba
20 Nov 11, 12:50
Oh for christ sake.

Ricky and Cou will get a big chance now to show their talent. Hopefully the tension and the pressure doesn't catch them too much.

Hamsun
20 Nov 11, 13:13
I am starting to understand why Madrid got rid of him and Robben.

Dylan
20 Nov 11, 13:21
I am starting to understand why Madrid got rid of him and Robben.

So they could reach CL finals. . .:pokerface:

Sokrates
20 Nov 11, 13:23
He's always injured. But we have Cou and Ricky as backup, and they got their chances now. :)
Trabzonspor should be an easy win - but this season nothing is "easy". We can't win easily games... ;)

Hamsun
20 Nov 11, 13:31
So they could reach CL finals. . .:pokerface:
They'll win this year, don't worry. :)

dynasty27
20 Nov 11, 13:39
"they" = Sneijder + Robben

Fucking glassman though. From a long term perspective a 34 y old athlete like Eto'o would still play more games than him.

jmaster
20 Nov 11, 13:41
Next summer we will regret not selling him this summer.

JJM
20 Nov 11, 14:56
He is done for this calendar year!

by Sky

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtNjQ1MjU (http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtNjQ1MjU)

A.l.i
20 Nov 11, 15:01
Absolutely ridiculous. When was the last time he played 10 games on the trot ??? Good for Coutinho + Ricky nontheless.

Batman
20 Nov 11, 15:48
Hope somehow Cou and Alvarez prove themself and show that they can replace Sneijder.. So we can sell him next summer for decent price. The problem is he is too injury prone and his performace in the last games he played for us is disappointing, add to it his hot temper.

I4E
20 Nov 11, 15:53
:lol: talk about jumping the gun ! Now we wished we had sold Wes or we wanna sell him at season end :palm: oh come on guys :)

Uncommon
20 Nov 11, 15:57
How on earth do you injure yourself on a match warmup, and so seriously that you are like 2 months out...i seriously think Sneijder and Motta are used as practice dummies for our defenders to practice tackling...has FFP has screwed us so bad that we cant even buy training equipment?
/Atleast we see more Cou and Ricky

I4E
20 Nov 11, 16:03
How on earth do you injure yourself on a match warmup, and so seriously that you are like 2 months out...i seriously think Sneijder and Motta are used as practice dummies for our defenders to practice tackling...has FFP has screwed us so bad that we cant even buy training equipment?
/Atleast we see more Cou and Ricky

nothing out of the ordinary regarding the warm up injury really. it doesn't take much to aggrivate in alot of cases. But hey, Wes seems to have turned into glass this year :)

DIN011
20 Nov 11, 16:21
Next summer we will regret not selling him this summer.
I kinda already do...he has been very mediocre so far.

I miss Eto'o. :depress:

b4h4mooth
20 Nov 11, 16:51
Watch out wes, ricky or cou are about to take your throne. Better focus to cure your 'moody' problem.

Dylan
20 Nov 11, 16:54
Wes still >>> Ricky and Cou combined.

Sokrates
20 Nov 11, 16:59

When Ricky and Cou play like yesterday in the 2 half they are (combined) better than Sneijder (the Sneijder we saw this season).

Imagine Ricky, Cou, Zarate and Sneijder on the field... :slick:

Hamsun
20 Nov 11, 17:02
Pathetic. He better be fucking back to the derby.

DIN011
20 Nov 11, 18:12
btw, fuck Sneijder for playing against Germany and...

FUCK YOU BERT!!!!!!!

vasilios
20 Nov 11, 18:50
I kinda already do...he has been very mediocre so far.

Agree with this. No one wants to see Sneijder go, but we're clearly in 'rebuilding' mode right now. We're not competing for anything with or without him. If we could get 35mil for him and spend it wisely I wouldn't object. Problem is there's about a 0% chance we would spend it wisely. We'd go out and use it to buy Palacio, Rosina and Grosso.

Of course. At least until Alvarez dribbles past another Lille player, then we can go ahead and move his thread to LGI.

Dylan
20 Nov 11, 20:34
No one wants to see Sneijder go, but we're clearly in 'rebuilding' mode right now. We're not competing for anything with or without him. If we could get 35mil for him and spend it wisely I wouldn't object. Problem is there's about a 0% chance we would spend it wisely. We'd go out and use it to buy Palacio, Rosina and Grosso.

^

What he said x100.

Sneijder at the moment is our best player by far, making him play with. . .our shit right now is doing nobody any good. Whatever decision the managment make regarding his future will be critisised.

snake
20 Nov 11, 22:47

Then go support Anzhi.

DIN011
20 Nov 11, 23:42
Then go support Anzhi.
?

Choppin Onions
21 Nov 11, 01:34
Blaming this one on Motta. Just being in the same squad as him makes you more likely to get injured. Oh well. Time for Coutinho and Alvarez to sink or swim. At least we'll know what we got with them by the time Sneijder is healthy again.

blackmore
21 Nov 11, 03:16
Then go support Anzhi.HA!

Michael
21 Nov 11, 06:34
For Sky, it's a month wile GdS says 2-3 weeks. Regardless, Coutinho and Alvarez will have to step up now.

Dylan
21 Nov 11, 19:26
Then go support Anzhi.

I miss unmarried Hal. . .

What should I do? *inb4hal'swife*

Sid
21 Nov 11, 20:48
Agree with this. No one wants to see Sneijder go, but we're clearly in 'rebuilding' mode right now. We're not competing for anything with or without him. If we could get 35mil for him and spend it wisely I wouldn't object. Problem is there's about a 0% chance we would spend it wisely. We'd go out and use it to buy Palacio, Rosina and Grosso.

Of course. At least until Alvarez dribbles past another Lille player, then we can go ahead and move his thread to LGI.

precisely :work: which is why I rather we keep Wes...

Mad Biscione
03 Dec 11, 21:54
BREAKING!!!

Wesley Sneijder after the game: "I'm outta here next summer"

:trolldad:

Howl
04 Dec 11, 17:24
when is he back?

were pure shit without this guy

qb4ever_2k
09 Dec 11, 04:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuqv0yDmNsQ&feature=g-all&list=PL72304E2E20B0AD5D

Sneijder, Maicon and Forlan in training match.
Ready for Fiorentina?

IRR26
09 Dec 11, 15:03
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=38406&L=en

He is still out. Sneijder has become pretty expensive player when he misses half of the games season after season.

But his skills would be needed now when we cant score and create many goal scoring chances.

Nyall
09 Dec 11, 17:31
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=38406&L=en

He is still out. Sneijder has become pretty expensive player when he misses half of the games season after season.

But his skills would be needed now when we cant score and create many goal scoring chances.
Due we weren't scoring with him.. In fact, he was shit in a lot of the games he's played for us, one of the biggest douches on the pitch, IMO..

Him playing liek he did earlier on in the season would hardly make a difference for us.

IRR26
09 Dec 11, 19:40
Due we weren't scoring with him.. In fact, he was shit in a lot of the games he's played for us, one of the biggest douches on the pitch, IMO..

Him playing liek he did earlier on in the season would hardly make a difference for us.

Thats very true. I just tried to say something positive, which is nowadays very hard to do.:(

Michael
10 Dec 11, 04:23
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6770/800lo.png

GdS: Sneijder returns only in 2012. After the treble, he has suffered major injuries in five different places.

1st was a contusion in the metatarsals.
2nd was a strained hamstring (left foot).
3rd was the many times when he felt discomfort in right knee and then muscle problems.
4th was adductor in the right leg.
5th was the rectus femoris muscles in the same leg.

dynasty27
10 Dec 11, 07:19
I just can't see him being consistently healthy anymore and he's at his best football age which is a brutal tragedy.

Black&Blue
10 Dec 11, 09:14
He played exactly half games in the whole 2011....he's officially the new Robben :(

jmaster
10 Dec 11, 11:23
"I'll come back stronger than before".

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=it&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.fcinter1908.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D40300&usg=ALkJrhgCJNd9rNEiTuosGqF1kOSCMP86hA

He's about to go HAM and last 2 weeks at most! Yay!

Dylan
10 Dec 11, 12:38
Fuck HAM, I'll just be happy if he comes back without his period.

Big Willy
10 Dec 11, 16:38
FORZA WES!

Batman
10 Dec 11, 17:56
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6770/800lo.png

GdS: Sneijder returns only in 2012. After the treble, he has suffered major injuries in five different places.

1st was a contusion in the metatarsals.
2nd was a strained hamstring (left foot).
3rd was the many times when he felt discomfort in right knee and then muscle problems.
4th was adductor in the right leg.
5th was the rectus femoris muscles in the same leg.What the fuck is Lucio doing there in the bottom left? :lol:

A.l.i
10 Dec 11, 18:30
Sometimes I feel we sold the wrong person and this guy had to be sold even though I know those remarks that the guy is a genius, bla bla bla. He plays half a season, Alvarez, Coutinho could've developed. Eto scored half of his goals last season without him.

A.l.i
17 Dec 11, 16:23
Again not in the squad. What is his problem?? What is wrong with this guy?? Does Inter's money grow on trees that we're paying him for nothing??? We stuck with him instead of Eto who would've played every game uptil now and would've scored atleast 10. :mad:

Mad Biscione
17 Dec 11, 17:07
Sneijder will be sold 100%

jmaster
17 Dec 11, 17:17
Again not in the squad. What is his problem?? What is wrong with this guy?? Does Inter's money grow on trees that we're paying him for nothing??? We stuck with him instead of Eto who would've played every game uptil now and would've scored atleast 10. :mad:

He's injured atm (according to Ranieri), and I know it's frustrating for everyone, but we already knew that he was made of glass when we bought him. I only hope that when he comes back, he will be better than when he started this season. We are winning even without him, but we are struggling too much. He will surely give us calm and a better display, hopefully.

JJM
17 Dec 11, 17:19
Who will take him for a price of 40m€ or whatever MM wants ?...nobody.He is worth more here than if he goes for 30m or less!
Hey but that's what I think.

I4E
17 Dec 11, 17:21

Surely not in January. But in June i wouldn't be surprised. But where would he go? If Man U don't wanna pay then all that would be left is the likes of Chelsea and Man City. He wouldn't go back to Madrid, Barca don't need him and he just can't go to Milan or Juve ! He is to great a player to play anywhere else.

A.l.i
17 Dec 11, 17:25
If we don't reach CL, he'll be gone 100 %. I'm scared of the fact that we'll not replace him due to the loss of revenue from no CL and give that massive trust to Coutinho which he's not ready for.

perika
18 Dec 11, 00:16
If we don't reach CL, he'll be gone 100 %. I'm scared of the fact that we'll not replace him due to the loss of revenue from no CL and give that massive trust to Coutinho which he's not ready for.

dont be so sure.Moratti is already on fire and i think we will reach champions spot :)) mark my words 7-10 point is nothing

'NIVATA E DOLGA ZA ORANJE'

Choppin Onions
18 Dec 11, 05:48

I have that feeling as well. Hopefully he can stay healthy after the break though so he raise his price-tag. As it stands, I doubt any club would offer more than 25m for him seeing he's been constantly injured so far.

Mnassar
18 Dec 11, 06:01

If MM had the intention to sell Wes, he should've done it in summer, when he could've gotten a better price for him. selling him know, mid season after a couple of months of no play certainly isn't gonna bring in the big bucks. If MM wants to cash in on the sale, then it's def. far better to wait till summer (assuming of course Wes stays healthy)

A.l.i
18 Dec 11, 10:44
What if Wesley was being sold off then Anzhi came and it was the perfect opportunity to relieve the club of Eto's monstrous salary??

Hasan
19 Dec 11, 02:09
I have that feeling as well. Hopefully he can stay healthy after the break though so he raise his price-tag. As it stands, I doubt any club would offer more than €25m for him seeing he's been constantly injured so far.

Good for us is that both United and Chelsea playing bad season so far. They will be desperate to buy Sneijder type of player in the summer, plus we have City who can raise a price for every world class player.

Wallace
19 Dec 11, 02:13
Very reluctant in selling Sneijder, because of our incompetence in finding replacements for our star players.

Unless we can replicate an Eto'o-Ibrahimovic-like deal, otherwise we would only be weakening our squad yet again.