PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Alessandro
19 Dec 11, 03:31
What about Sneijder for Torres... Even though he has been absolutely shit, Torres would bring a new element to our attack.

Pharaoh
19 Dec 11, 04:03
Thats interesting, but I don't know if Chelsea would go for it

I personally wouldn't mind Torres since he's a world class striker but eh

Pajo
19 Dec 11, 07:29
We could sell Wes to United even in january. He can play in EL you know :P

Anyway, i wouldnt give up on him yet. Not in january. Lets see how he does from january to June, he might get his old form back. ANd yeah, no adequate replacement available for him, only overpriced young players.

monster09
19 Dec 11, 07:43
Good for us is that both United and Chelsea playing bad season so far. They will be desperate to buy Sneijder type of player in the summer, plus we have City who can raise a price for every world class player.

I dont think we will be back for Sneijder. Rumors that we are going for Gaitan. Sneijder wage demands are way too higher than any player we have got and I dont think we will be breaking our wage structure for a player who will be available for only half a season.

Even I dont see Chelsea going for him. AVB will try to sign a winger as he can integrate Mata playing behind the striker.

CafeCordoba
19 Dec 11, 09:45
I dont think we will be back for Sneijder. Rumors that we are going for Gaitan. Sneijder wage demands are way too higher than any player we have got and I dont think we will be breaking our wage structure for a player who will be available for only half a season.

Even I dont see Chelsea going for him. AVB will try to sign a winger as he can integrate Mata playing behind the striker.

So Sneijder would be available for Man Utd for only half a season? I'm fairly sure they would sign a longer contract than half a season, if they buy him in January. :D

On a serious note, I also think that Man Utd won't go for Sneijder anymore. Too expensive for that aged player. Sure he could give 3-4 years of top football but that's still not how Man Utd do business in these days.

monster09
19 Dec 11, 09:59
So Sneijder would be available for Man Utd for only half a season? I'm fairly sure they would sign a longer contract than half a season, if they buy him in January. :D

On a serious note, I also think that Man Utd won't go for Sneijder anymore. Too expensive for that aged player. Sure he could give 3-4 years of top football but that's still not how Man Utd do business in these days.

No I meant with his injury track record I would be surprised if he plays more than 50% games ;) So that is also one of the big reason why I dont want us to take a chance especially as that has been our weakest position for few years.

Inter7
20 Dec 11, 17:56
What about Sneijder for Torres... Even though he has been absolutely shit, Torres would bring a new element to our attack.

.....................FUUUUUCKKKK THATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devious
20 Dec 11, 20:48
How about Sneijder for Messi? both can win trebles and shit when fit.. looks like a fair trade to me.

snake
20 Dec 11, 22:16
Sneijder still plays for this team?

jmaster
20 Dec 11, 22:30
How many game now? 5?

I know Ranieri don't want to rush him, but we MUST use him when we need him, not win by luck, win by playing and deserving.

wicked wizard
20 Dec 11, 22:30
Sneijder for pastore

perika
20 Dec 11, 23:23
Sneijder still plays for this team?

not sure :)

black-n-blue influence
21 Dec 11, 08:52
We really need him back.. we really do.. Our game is way better with him !

IndoInterFan
21 Dec 11, 11:49
He's out for way too long. What happen to him? Anyone knows when he's coming back? How can he be out for so long if the last time I heard he was just injured during a warm-up? :confused:

Ed.
21 Dec 11, 12:45
He's out for way too long. What happen to him? Anyone knows when he's coming back? How can he be out for so long if the last time I heard he was just injured during a warm-up? :confused:

He was injured in his last match. I think it was Lille 2nd leg. He should be back by last week. Apparently he got poor recovery or some shits. Then they put him back in rehab. He said on his twitter he'll be back on january.

I think this is just a conspiracy. Ranieri wants to keep him on sideline until new year. So, CR can have the full squad next January. Sneijder is the only player injured. Ranieri believed he could do the rest of the games this year without Sneijder. It sounds a stupid plan, but I hope we'll bounce in January like we did in January 2011.

Pajo
21 Dec 11, 13:14
We really need him back.. we really do.. Our game is way better with him !

No shit? :lol:

Dylan
22 Dec 11, 01:24
Imagine the amount of pads he's had soaked through if he had been playing for the last 2 months.

Hope he comes back and rapes the League.

IndoInterFan
22 Dec 11, 13:34
He was injured in his last match. I think it was Lille 2nd leg. He should be back by last week. Apparently he got poor recovery or some shits. Then they put him back in rehab. He said on his twitter he'll be back on january.

I think this is just a conspiracy. Ranieri wants to keep him on sideline until new year. So, CR can have the full squad next January. Sneijder is the only player injured. Ranieri believed he could do the rest of the games this year without Sneijder. It sounds a stupid plan, but I hope we'll bounce in January like we did in January 2011.

If true, it will be really strange to keep our best ( and most expensive ) player on the sideline when he is match-fit just so that he can make an impact in the 2nd half of the season. This might actually have the negative effect because he was out for so long, he may not come back in top form straight away and we have a derby to content with in mid Jan 2012.

Alex de Large
22 Dec 11, 16:08
The only player i would change him for is Messi.

Opeum
22 Dec 11, 17:46
If true, it will be really strange to keep our best ( and most expensive ) player on the sideline when he is match-fit just so that he can make an impact in the 2nd half of the season. This might actually have the negative effect because he was out for so long, he may not come back in top form straight away and we have a derby to content with in mid Jan 2012.

I believe that CR give some time to rest even though he's match fit. To give time so he'll be completely injury free.

---------- Post added at 17:46 ---------- Previous post was at 17:44 ----------

I actually forgot the right words to use. Ah damnit..

frashed
22 Dec 11, 22:45
What ever... as long as we keep winning without him it's fine by me. It might tone down Sneijders massive ego and make him a little bit more accepting of others mistakes on the field - especially our youngsters. The rest will give him a massive boost also.. have faith in our coach.

rockball
23 Dec 11, 05:59
The best thing about our recent victories is that they came without our best player Sneijder.

Nerazzurri_Ninja
26 Dec 11, 12:23
there are talks of us selling sniejder this winter, i cant imagine us without him it would be plain awful, i just read chivu might go to real madrid and was extactic but now read this and am totally melancholy.

Ed.
26 Dec 11, 13:08
No one is gonna buy Sneijder this winter, definitely not Man U. Wesley has been awful.

Pajo
26 Dec 11, 13:11
How can you say he has been awful when he hasnt even playing? :P

Total of 10 games, and had never had below 6 from GDS, as far as i remember.

Ed.
26 Dec 11, 13:14
That's what I meant by awful. He could be the best player in the squad but he has never played for us. What's the point of having him. Well, but we know when he is in great condition he can be very decisive.

Besnik
26 Dec 11, 13:30
Don't be harsh on him. We all knew that he was injury prone even before he signed for us. Remember that he was one of our keys for the treble season. Now that most important and most difficult period is ahead of us, we will need him desperately.

Champions League knock-outs, the matches against top teams of Serie A, etc.. so Sneijder is still a very valuable player of this team. Can't wait to see him in action with other skilled midfielders like Alvarez or Coutinho. They should give him more options and so with their passing and technique.

Ed.
26 Dec 11, 13:38
I wasn't being hard. My point was he is not as valuable as his quality is because of the injury and for that reason no one is gonna buy him. But the fact remains he is our best player and even if he only plays like 5 games he could be very decisive in those games. So, Wesley is gonna stay until summer at least.

Devious
26 Dec 11, 17:09
Sneijder for CR + Kaka + cash atleast 22m is a more realistic deal.

Seriously guys! cant take posts here about Sneijder for shit.. it reminds me of the stupid deal we once made for real when we traded the best LB in the history of football for a guy names "Coco "which means in most laguages "crazy fucken shit".

:palm:

rsz85
26 Dec 11, 17:12
there are talks of us selling sniejder this winter

I can't believe he would like to play in EL :D

Giova21
26 Dec 11, 18:00
I can't believe he would like to play in EL :D

I don't know how he'd fair in the EL, he seems to be about considered, clever build up rather than the run and gun type players you see in the Premiership, he has the skills no doubt but does he have the tenacity?

Personally I'd like him to stay at Inter because this league should be attracting big players to the teams by means of already having other big players, meaning they are playing better football as a result, and not letting them go ala Eto'o, Kaká (fair enough his legs had gone but I do miss him).

DIN011
26 Dec 11, 18:06
I don't know how he'd fair in the EL, he seems to be about considered, clever build up rather than the run and gun type players you see in the Premiership, he has the skills no doubt but does he have the tenacity?

Personally I'd like him to stay at Inter because this league should be attracting big players to the teams by means of already having other big players, meaning they are playing better football as a result, and not letting them go ala Eto'o, Kaká (fair enough his legs had gone but I do miss him).
EL as in Europa League. :lol:

monster09
26 Dec 11, 18:07
I don't know how he'd fair in the EL, he seems to be about considered, clever build up rather than the run and gun type players you see in the Premiership, he has the skills no doubt but does he have the tenacity?.

Yeah ManUtd play kick and run, hoofball game :rollani:

Players like Silva, Mata are doing well in the league, why can't Sneijder?

(Not saying we should sign him though as still I believe he is not suited for us).

Giova21
26 Dec 11, 18:12
EL as in Europa League. :lol:

Haha whoops! Either way I stand by my post, ManUtd don't play that technical a game, if they were that good they'd have beaten Basel with their superior play wouldn't they?

monster09
26 Dec 11, 18:17
Haha whoops! Either way I stand by my post, ManUtd don't play that technical a game, if they were that good they'd have beaten Basel with their superior play wouldn't they?

3 finals in 4 years says something else.

Giova21
26 Dec 11, 18:25
3 finals in 4 years says something else.

Yet despite this supposed technical play, they couldn't beat Barcellona, they had two bites of the cherry and didn't learn from the first humiliation. Yet Inter, did the typical Italian counter-attacking masterclass (Can't believe I'm defending them) and managed to stop them in their tracks, even with 10 men.

ManUtd were so entertaining when the man in your signature was around, that team was absolutely devastating and played brilliant football. The identity has long since disappeared for me. I'd admit the exact same of Milan to a degree so don't take it personally, this is just my opinion, if you've followed ManU long enough I'm sure you'll agree.

monster09
26 Dec 11, 18:30
Yet despite this supposed technical play, they couldn't beat Barcellona, they had two bites of the cherry and didn't learn from the first humiliation. Yet Inter, did the typical Italian counter-attacking masterclass (Can't believe I'm defending them) and managed to stop them in their tracks, even with 10 men.

ManUtd were so entertaining when the man in your signature was around, that team was absolutely devastating and played brilliant football. The identity has long since disappeared for me. I'd admit the exact same of Milan to a degree so don't take it personally, this is just my opinion, if you've followed ManU long enough I'm sure you'll agree.

No shame in losing to a team like Barca. They are from another planet. I haven't seen any team matching Barca on technical level, I dont know what your point is.

Game has evolved, if the player in my sig was playing today I hate to say he wouldn't have completed 90 mins in half of the games.

Anyways this is not the thread for this, we can move to EPL thread if needed. But to say ManUtd lack technical ability or play kick and run is laughable.

Edit: Do you believe Milan play technical play or even Madrid? How many times Barca defeated both these teams?

Giova21
26 Dec 11, 18:38
No shame in losing to a team like Barca. They are from another planet. I haven't seen any team matching Barca on technical level, I dont know what your point is.

Game has evolved, if the player in my sig was playing today I hate to say he wouldn't have completed 90 mins in half of the games.

Anyways this is not the thread for this, we can move to EPL thread if needed. But to say ManUtd lack technical ability or play kick and run is laughable.

Edit: Do you believe Milan play technical play or even Madrid? How many times Barca defeated both these teams?

My point is that to back up such a retort with a statistic of finals reached isn't that good, because a team with admittedly inferior technical ability beat such a Barcelona.

As for your point about Milan or Madrid, Milan are shocking this season, they're winning matches and I don't know how. I can freely admit that with absolutely no shame because I've seen them absolutely destroy teams in the past especially in the 2005 and 2007 semi finals with some wonderfully technical and tactical displays. The identity these days is lacking somewhat and only the old guard like Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf etc can keep it going and their time is almost up.

Anyway, Sneijder should stay at Inter and keep this league stronger, to play more entertaining football in a league i personally much prefer to watch. Perhaps not the strength in depth across the league that the premiership has, but as I said, personal preference, please stay Sneijder.

monster09
26 Dec 11, 18:42
Anyway, Sneijder should stay at Inter and keep this league stronger, to play more entertaining football in a league i personally much prefer to watch. Perhaps not the strength in depth across the league that the premiership has, but as I said, personal preference, please stay Sneijder.

:thumbsup:

Even I want Sneijder to stay at Inter, for that matter all the Serie A stars.

Re your other point, comparing teams with Barca is not the way as they beat crap out of second best team in the world with ease. So lets agree to disagree to this then because going by your logic there is only one technical side and that is Barca.

SpecialOne
27 Dec 11, 21:09
GRANDE WESLEY

Devious
28 Dec 11, 09:34
GRANDE WESLEY

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA..... He invited him over and then jumped to the otherside!! :GRAND TROLL: :D :D :trolldad:

SpecialOne
28 Dec 11, 10:04
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA..... He invited him over and then jumped to the otherside!! :GRAND TROLL: :D :D :trolldad:

WESLEY + YUTO = ORGASMO INFERNO !!

Ezio
28 Dec 11, 11:28
According to Il Corriere dello Sport, Inter are thinking about Lucas of Sao Paulo, the midfielder for the future. The only problems is the player's worth 30-35 million euros. Moratti can earn the money selling Wesley Snejder. yeah right if this happen for real this will be the most stupid thing I ever see

I4E
28 Dec 11, 11:55
All this talk about:

- Wesley gonna be sold to raise funds
- Lucas is the next best midfielder
- Sao Paolo want 30m - 35m
- We don't have 30m - 35m
- Lucas will come in January
- Lucas will come in June
- Lucas is not gonna come
- Lucas wants to play in Europe, but not yet

is seriously sounding like a scratchy old broken record ! We only know as much as the Pokerface presidents and lying agents say through the media. And also the so called 'expert football journalists' opinionitive piece that Goal.shit post as gospel.

I'll believe it when i see Wesley holding a Man U scarf next to SAF and Lucas holding an Inter shirt next to Branca.

sanka
30 Dec 11, 20:04
WESLEY + YUTO = ORGASMO INFERNO !!

Dude honestly you must be oculist or somethin'.I can't explain it otherwise..Allright allright my vision is cool,my eyes are fine:troll:

Devious
30 Dec 11, 21:01
Dude honestly you must be oculist or somethin'.I can't explain it otherwise..Allright allright my vision is cool,my eyes are fine:troll:

Hey dude, do you have your avatar in full time photo, like HD, please?

Thank you! :)

Verathia
31 Dec 11, 01:14
Anyone know when he'll be returning?

jmaster
31 Dec 11, 01:30
Anyone know when he'll be returning?

He recovered before game with Lecce, but Ranieri wanted him fully ready for the second part of the season, especially against Milan.

Verathia
31 Dec 11, 15:36
Sweet, thanks.

A.l.i
31 Dec 11, 18:08
"He has to give 120 per cent. He mustn't just be part of the squad; he has to be our leader, the one who takes us by the hand and shows us the way to great things.”

Great words from CR.

apahllo
03 Jan 12, 06:21
Great words from CR.
i like them 2. wes has been the center of the team and i think cr is calling him to mature and become a leader. i would love to see wes stay and get his atitude back and maybe get an armband out of it. he needs a another star beside him to really show his worth in attack. he had etoo and milito in09/10. i think tevez would help bring out the real sneijder... but hey, maybe forlan can do it.

FCBarca
03 Jan 12, 11:57
English press back on the Sneijder tip...Lots of talk of Branca flying there to work out a deal with United

CafeCordoba
03 Jan 12, 12:36
Hard to say what's the truth.

a) Is Branca even going to fly to England?

If he will, is he there for

b) probing for Tevez with City
c) offering Sneijder to United
d) probing Tevez and offering Sneijder

So far, only source in Italy is Corriere dello Sport which is a BS paper. English press isn't to be trusted in this case, ofc.

Until something else comes up, I'm leaning towards the option a) and not trusting anything until a respected source comes up confirming Branca is in England.

I4E
03 Jan 12, 12:44
Amen Cafe :thumbsup:

wicked wizard
03 Jan 12, 14:22
if we do sell him how much will it be for, i cant see man u paying more than 30 mill for him no way.

Doffy
03 Jan 12, 14:32
30 mil would be sufficient imo, as long we replace him with decent enough players. :notbad:

CafeCordoba
03 Jan 12, 14:41
At this point I think 30m€ would be enough for our management. Sneijder's salary is the biggest one in the team and his injury-proness is probably a concern for our management (and for a reason).

wicked wizard
03 Jan 12, 15:02
i would be happy with 30 mill too, only if we can replace him tho

Universe
03 Jan 12, 15:20
Ambition :thumbsup:

Besnik
03 Jan 12, 15:21
I guess selling Sneijder would've been a bad mistake in our current state. He's about to come back very soon and that's only good news for us. Though, I would never sacrifice Sneijder for some hyped unproven talent like Lucas. We all know what is Sneijder cappable of, and he was our key for recent success in treble season.

Though, I'm pretty sure we could witness another disappointment situation which for example would be to sell him for good money and replace him with wrong signings/transfers, or replace him with none. Some of you guys might think that we can pull another Ibra-esque deal (sell him for good money and replace with few players in different positions), but the thing is that our management has been doing awful job with signing quality players. Most of our transfers were unproven players or unnecessary signings.

KevinB
03 Jan 12, 16:07
I guess selling Sneijder would've been a bad mistake in our current state. He's about to come back very soon and that's only good news for us. Though, I would never sacrifice Sneijder for some hyped unproven talent like Lucas. We all know what is Sneijder cappable of, and he was our key for recent success in treble season.

Though, I'm pretty sure we could witness another disappointment situation which for example would be to sell him for good money and replace him with wrong signings/transfers, or replace him with none. Some of you guys might think that we can pull another Ibra-esque deal (sell him for good money and replace with few players in different positions), but the thing is that our management has been doing awful job with signing quality players. Most of our transfers were unproven players or unnecessary signings.
If Sneijder leaves, I think MM will replace him with Lucas and Tevez. Sneijder's wages are huge. And if Tevez will reduce his wage, I'd say why not sell him then :notbad:

chipschups
03 Jan 12, 16:25
sell sneijder, and renew chivu, muntari, and cordoba
greattt,,

:megusta:

JJM
03 Jan 12, 16:32
He ain't gonna move in the winter window FFS!!!

dynasty27
03 Jan 12, 16:53
Yikes...I underestimated the magnitude of all the irrelevant drama and buzz at the beginning of a winter transfer window.

Inter7
03 Jan 12, 17:04
If Sneijder leaves, I think MM will replace him with Lucas and Tevez. Sneijder's wages are huge. And if Tevez will reduce his wage, I'd say why not sell him then :notbad:

first of all no! thats a horrible idea! and unlike a lot of people on this forum who just answer saying "no" and not giving any reasons to why they believe that i will explain.

A. Tevez is great no denying but we are talking about our prehistoric midfield we need someone to link midfield and attack and there is no one better then sneijder

B. who the fuck is lucas unproven talent i would never sell a world class player on a gamble in the hopes of this nobody turning into a somebody

Armes
03 Jan 12, 20:28
He's not playing Parma either

Verathia
03 Jan 12, 20:31
I beg them not to sell Sneijder! He is what CR says he is.

Howl
04 Jan 12, 22:06
Damn, hope reports of Banca travelling to Manchester aren't true. He's a game changer, despite his injuries and underperformance in his last games.. i hope we can keep him

Wages may be too much for Man Utd though.

JJM
04 Jan 12, 22:11
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idtmw=319828
(http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idtmw=319828)
Inter, Sneijder: "Resto al 90%"

qb4ever_2k
05 Jan 12, 02:04
Ibra: "Resto al 98%"

Ended up at Barca

Besnik
05 Jan 12, 10:15

Ended up at Barca

It's was an obvious situation about Ibra.. he said that he wanted to go to Barca and we all knew it.

Maslany
05 Jan 12, 12:20
I don't think Sneijder would wanna play in a useless English team rather than us! :trolldad:

vitomins
05 Jan 12, 14:13

Ended up at Barca

I am pretty happy how that transfer turned out, so if it is indeed a similar situation, I will be happy again.

junkie
05 Jan 12, 15:59
instead of selling sneijder we need to buy another player like him, because we have 0% of creativity and look how that looked in last couple of months-struggle....so keep sneijder and purcase another similar to him because attackers can not score if we dont have a creative player to get him a solid ball...

dynasty27
05 Jan 12, 17:00
I am pretty happy how that transfer turned out, so if it is indeed a similar situation, I will be happy again.What are you thinking of? ManU sending us a superstar in return + cash?

vitomins
05 Jan 12, 17:17
What are you thinking of? ManU sending us a superstar in return + cash?

I am not saying it will happen, but if it plays out like the Ibra transfer (boatload of money + a world class player), I am not going to complain.

Sir0w
05 Jan 12, 21:11
MILANO - In merito a quanto ipotizzato da alcuni media inglesi, ripreso anche in Italia, F.C. Internazionale, per voce del direttore tecnico Marco Branca, ci tiene immediatamente a sottolineare e chiarire: "In alcun modo, e per nostra volontŕ, si č parlato di Wesley Sneijder nell'incontro di oggi a Londra con i dirigenti del Manchester City".

JJM
05 Jan 12, 21:17
Branca: "No Sneijder talks with Man City"

Thursday, 05 January 2012 22:14

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/158809.jpg
http://www.inter.it/img/feed-icon-22x22.png (http://www.inter.it/aas/rss/index_full_en.xml) http://www.inter.it/img/feed-icon-22x22.png (http://www.inter.it/aas/rss/index_en.xml) http://www.inter.it/img/2011/delicious_logo_small.png (http://www.delicious.com/save) http://www.inter.it/img/layout2007/permalink.gifpermalink (http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=38668&L=en)
MILAN - In response to stories circulated by the British media that have also been taken up by the Italian media, Marco Branca, speaking on behalf of F.C. Internazionale, wishes to clarify the situation immediately: "There were no discussions whatsoever regarding Wesley Sneijder today during our meeting in London with representatives of Manchester City."

wicked wizard
05 Jan 12, 21:43
I am not saying it will happen, but if it plays out like the Ibra transfer (boatload of money + a world class player), I am not going to complain.world class player like who?. they have no one worth swaping with us, maby nani a bit

Deva
05 Jan 12, 21:47
step one:

Branca goes to London.

step two:

Media speculates we sell Sneijder to Manchester City.

step three:

Branca get's us Tevez instead.

:fuckyea:

dynasty27
05 Jan 12, 23:22
[LIST]
step one:

Branca goes to London.Fxd. It begins and ends with step one.

Deva
05 Jan 12, 23:28
Fxd. It begins and ends with step one.

The media is very fast nowadays, step two has already been completed.:trolldad:

Universe
06 Jan 12, 07:54
I am not saying it will happen, but if it plays out like the Ibra transfer (boatload of money + a world class player), I am not going to complain.

Come on man. It's not going to happen.

At the time, Barca desperately wanted either Villa or Ibra, and Ibra desperately wanted Barca. In this case, I would hardly say that at this point in time, that either City or United are desperate for Sneijder. And Sneijder seems to be less concerned with a move to Manchester than he was before this season, and especially less concerned than Ibra was with his move to Barca.

Secondly, at the time, Eto'o was nearing the end of his contract and Guardiola had clear plans to remove him, as he did with the other 'egotists', Deco and Ronaldinho. Ferguson has shown little interest in offloading any of his star players. The only star player in either Manchester club who has a chance of leaving, is Tevez.

Trading Sneijder for Tevez would be the stupidest thing we could possibly do.

DARi0
06 Jan 12, 08:42
30m Euro enough for some of you?! and WTF are you going to sign with that kind of money? Some brazilian over-hyped kid that hopefully turns out to be somehow better than Alvarez?! COME ON!!!!!! Go watch some youtube with fuckin` Sneijder! He's our CORE.

I wouldn't even consider bids under 40m! I'd rather sell Maicon for 15-18m if we really need money... but how much will this go on? We just sold Eto'o and everybody saw what were the consequences of that!

This is just british media crap, City don't need him anyway: they signed Nasri, remember? ;)

SNEIJDER STAYS. :fuckyea:

German_Interista
06 Jan 12, 09:17
Happy birthday Branca.

Finally a post without hate :palm:

;)

Big Willy
06 Jan 12, 14:44
Calciomercato claims that Man Utd. just offered 25M for him.

monster09
06 Jan 12, 14:49
Calciomercato claims that Man Utd. just offered 25M for him.

Fergie ruled out Jan signings. We rarely do business in Jan (Only few transfers we did in Jan). I'm sure we wont be making any bids for Sneijder or for that matter any top player as we should pay over the odds for any good player.

junior55
06 Jan 12, 16:05
Well this sneijder roumor is getting more and more ridicolous.
Think about it. We have 2 months waiting for him to get fit. We could have used him during this time as we always have but not this time since we want him to fully recover. And now that he is almost ready we sell him ??? That is just impossible for normal people to believe. Plus that his value now has decreased because of not playing so give me one good enough reason why to not wait 6 months and sell him in the summer.

ps. the only reason would be some offer 40M ++ but that aint happening.

Adriano@10
06 Jan 12, 18:27
It would be a borderline retarded move to sell wes now. First of all he s too damn important to our team secondly the money we d get from him 30mio ( at least thats rumored) won t bring us anywhere the most likely thing is that we spend it al on a unproven brazilian who is far from wes s level and might never reach it. Plus the savings on salary would be like 3mio/year wich is nowhere close to what we ve saved on selling eto`o.
Also i think i ve spent enough years supporting this team without a proper am and i really don t want us to go back into these dark ages.

Batman
06 Jan 12, 19:34
Sneijder isnt leaving this Jan, he said it by himself and.. Why would he go to Man Utd when they use the 4-4-2 formation? I dont think he would like to play deeper there in CM, and the other reason, why would he go to a team that is playing in the EL??? :P

INTERwhatsup
07 Jan 12, 08:00
Sneijder isnt leaving this Jan, he said it by himself and.. Why would he go to Man Utd when they use the 4-4-2 formation? I dont think he would like to play deeper there in CM, and the other reason, why would he go to a team that is playing in the EL??? :P

Perfect! I think Sneijder won't go to United but City :cereal:

Inter7
08 Jan 12, 19:25
just to clarify sneijder>>>>>>>> ricky.... people on this forum go crazy when a player has a good/bad game its almost like they forget instantly and all that matters is the last game

IndoInterFan
09 Jan 12, 16:40
He hasn't played for a long time and I wonder if it still make sense for him to be thrown right into a derby match after back from injury. I was hoping to see him in the Parma game as a "warm up".

Opeum
09 Jan 12, 16:52
just to clarify sneijder>>>>>>>> ricky.... people on this forum go crazy when a player has a good/bad game its almost like they forget instantly and all that matters is the last game
So true..

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 16:49 ----------

He hasn't played for a long time and I wonder if it still make sense for him to be thrown right into a derby match after back from injury. I was hoping to see him in the Parma game as a "warm up".
Naa.. JM put him straight into the 1st team vs Milan during his debut without full training with the rest of Inter squad. He'll be fine :)

qb4ever_2k
10 Jan 12, 09:45

Sneijder on the pitch >> Ricky on the pitch.
Sneijder on the stand <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Ricky on the pitch.

Besnik
10 Jan 12, 11:22
Sneijder on the stand <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Ricky on the pitch.

lol

Jerry
13 Jan 12, 16:31
Not sure if this article was posted somewhere else, but its a very good blog post discussing Inter's recent run of good form and whether a re-introduction of Wesley into the mix might be messing with a good thing. Obviously, he is arguably our best player, so it'd be hard to justify keeping him on the bench. Interesting food for thought, however.

Football-Italia.net: With or without Wes? (http://www.football-italia.net/node/14603)

William
13 Jan 12, 17:47
My brother and I have been thinking the same if I'm honest as We have been playing a lot better lately and everything seems to be coming together quite nicely so I don't want that fucked up ESP in the derby, I would accept him as a sub in the match

Inter7
13 Jan 12, 18:46
we need wes to start he is our best player and our most passionate next to stankovic! start him from the beginning bring ricky in later..

vitomins
13 Jan 12, 18:53
My brother and I have been thinking the same if I'm honest as We have been playing a lot better lately and everything seems to be coming together quite nicely so I don't want that fucked up ESP in the derby, I would accept him as a sub in the match

Look at the opponents we have been playing though...

Armes
13 Jan 12, 19:29
Not sure if this article was posted somewhere else, but its a very good blog post discussing Inter's recent run of good form and whether a re-introduction of Wesley into the mix might be messing with a good thing. Obviously, he is arguably our best player, so it'd be hard to justify keeping him on the bench. Interesting food for thought, however.

Football-Italia.net: With or without Wes? (http://www.football-italia.net/node/14603)

That is superstitious logic, therefore deeply flawed and pathetic logic. A truly good player, by all means, and our very best at that, will not mess things up for the rest of the team, on the contrary.

William
13 Jan 12, 20:23
Look at the opponents we have been playing though...

Yeah that's a good point but we have been doing well and against bilan if we are playing poor we can easily bring him on

akusukako
14 Jan 12, 05:50
Yeah that's a good point but we have been doing well and against bilan if we are playing poor we can easily bring him on

the game can be over by half time. game against big team like Bilan, put your best player first as game is always decided by little details and tactical discipline. if our best players isn't playing well, then it's time to sub them.

sneijder isn't the type of impact player that can be used as subs. he's our midfield maestro that control the game. if he can't do that, then that is when we sub him out.

A.l.i
14 Jan 12, 10:11
He''ll surely play. How can you not play such a player in such a game??? Pazzo may go on the bench and we might play a 4-4-1-1 instead. A flat 4 makes us solid which Ranieri will surely not change against such an opponent. 4-4-1-1 for me. ( Like a 4-5-1 )

Jerry
15 Jan 12, 22:43
That is superstitious logic, therefore deeply flawed and pathetic logic. A truly good player, by all means, and our very best at that, will not mess things up for the rest of the team, on the contrary.

That "deeply flawed and pathetic logic" just won us the derby :oblivious:

Perhaps try using less severe language next time. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 17:43 ---------- Previous post was at 16:56 ----------

“I believe the wonderful and difficult thing is when a Coach has options to choose from. We have great champions like Sneijder and Forlan who need to be introduced into this unit that has been doing so well recently. They must be patient and slowly settle in, then they’ll be in the best condition to show us their quality.” -- Ranieri

Football-Italia Article (http://football-italia.net/node/14681)

William
15 Jan 12, 23:00
Glad that he's been told to find his place in the new Inter side and that ranieri didn't change because he's back, it's a great challenge for wesley though

jmaster
15 Jan 12, 23:15
I was expecting Van Bommel in very single moment, to take his legs and break it while smiling to the camera...

Glad he's back, I hope he'll help us even more!

Besnik
16 Jan 12, 10:37
Feels like we would've been better with Sneijder starting but however the most important is that we have him back from now on. He came pretty late to do anything since we've been all defensive.

Me2
16 Jan 12, 21:14
Yolanthe Cabau

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxwl9bxQUo1qb3z8wo1_500.jpg

Pajo
16 Jan 12, 22:00
Damn she is hot..

Besnik
17 Jan 12, 11:32
She's amazing but I'm not a fan of her smile tbh. :D

mario.santon
18 Jan 12, 02:55
i am fan of hot chicks.. :)

Universe
18 Jan 12, 03:23
No doubt she's very attractive but yes, she's a bit 'gummy'.

Pajo
18 Jan 12, 03:27
Sorry for my ignorance, but what do you mean by gummy?

Nyall
18 Jan 12, 03:59
Her pussy lips are flabby..

Me2
18 Jan 12, 23:37
Me and my husband have been married today for 1,5 year! :) And guess what.. We suprised eachother with the same thing.. Red roses!! :) Haha we know each other too well! I’m blessed with #TheLoveOfMyLife!” - Yolanthe Cabau

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyt8vRqzA1qb3z8wo1_500.jpg

Toninu
18 Jan 12, 23:54
Surprise him with a blowjob woman!

snake
19 Jan 12, 00:02
Surprise him with a blowjob woman!

Wit dem lips, you mean a vacuum job.

Universe
19 Jan 12, 03:46

Her gums are quite noticable. They're almost the same size as her teeth.

Pajo
19 Jan 12, 11:55
Maybe.. But sill sexy :D

dynasty27
19 Jan 12, 12:00
I like their old school taste (Marlon Brando, Elvis and Priscilla etc.)

Starmo4
19 Jan 12, 23:44

We should give one ball to wess,so he can play his own game!!

To many selfish moves tonight...

Starmo4
19 Jan 12, 23:45
:troll:

junior55
20 Jan 12, 00:14

We should give one ball to wess,so he can play his own game!!

To many selfish moves tonight...

Yes and his constant reactions to the referee are getting iritating but nevertheless his quality is beyond any player in our team.

NegroInBlue
20 Jan 12, 01:36
Yep, he had very classy moves and passes(especially in the 2nd half), showing that the guy is world class, but he wa also irritating with all his hot attempts when he could pass the ball.

apahllo
20 Jan 12, 05:24
No doubt she's very attractive but yes, she's a bit 'gummy'.
the result of heavy dental work i am assuming.

Besnik
20 Jan 12, 11:35
Sometimes he looks very careless and unmotivated but there was some flashes of brillance last night. He gave some brillant passes with great one-first touch but on another note his shooting was pretty awful (:D). Just goes to show that we still need him and in games like Champions League he's surely one of our keys.

vitomins
20 Jan 12, 14:33
It was his first game back in the starting 11, surrounded by youngsters, in a Coppa Italia match...can you blame him for wanting to do some stuff on his own? Second half he played plenty of killer balls.

He will be fine, once we have our real first 11 out there, he will definitely be less selfish.

Me2
22 Jan 12, 18:36
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly666tnL9K1qb3z8wo1_250.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly666tnL9K1qb3z8wo2_250.gif

Devious
22 Jan 12, 19:04
Now we know what`s Sneijder fav sex position. :pokerface:

Mad Biscione
22 Jan 12, 19:13
And he claimed being fouled, man stop crying Wes

apahllo
22 Jan 12, 20:44
lets go wes, we could really use a booming free kick...

snake
22 Jan 12, 21:15
lets go wes, we could really use a booming free kick...

He says thanks for the in game message and he will try just for you!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Mad Biscione
22 Jan 12, 21:49
was shit and nonexistent, played better with fackin Genoa, one good defending in the box, thats all

Jerry
22 Jan 12, 21:54
was shit and nonexistent, played better with fackin Genoa, one good defending in the box, thats all

I disagree.

Jacquez
22 Jan 12, 21:59
I disagree.

I disagree as well - I would actually go as far as to say he was our most important player in the second half! While he may not have had any assists, he directed the play both on- and off-ball, typically made the right decisions and was always present on the field.

What he really needed was an Alvarez or a Motta, or anybody with a quicker footballingbrain than Cambiasso and Zanetti.

Choppin Onions
22 Jan 12, 22:02
I disagree as well - I would actually go as far as to say he was our most important player in the second half! While he may not have had any assists, he directed the play both on- and off-ball, typically made the right decisions and was always present on the field.

What he really needed was an Alvarez or a Motta, or anybody with a quicker footballingbrain than Cambiasso and Zanetti.

Fucking this. Give Wes someone who understands how to play with the ball at his feet (yes Alvarez is in that group of players people) and you'll see him flourish.

Bes
22 Jan 12, 22:29
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=38833&L=en

MILAN - "This victory means a lot," stated Wesley Sneijder at the end of Inter v Lazio. "We knew it would be difficult after the win in the derby and against this Lazio, but we did it."

The Dutchman spoke of his fitness and the Scudetto dream: "I'm fit and I feel good. The Scudetto? If we continue this way then why not?," said Sneijder with a smile.

Last, he spoke of the transfer market; the Dutchman was asked if he was going to stay with Inter: "How much is left? A week? I'm staying here," he stated.

Not that I had any doubt...

snake
22 Jan 12, 22:30
Still don't believe 4-4-1-1 is the answer.

apahllo
22 Jan 12, 23:16
He says thanks for the in game message and he will try just for you!

lol, thank you.
and i believe we need a better defensive, or more athletic defense if we want more attacking players. its hard for me to consider any other formation other than a 4231 with wes in it. he is made for it.
but i guess that is kinda what we are playing, kinda sorta maybe barely...

Alex de Large
22 Jan 12, 23:24
It's still the only guy who can make a decent long pass.

The_Eradicator
25 Jan 12, 21:43
Sneijder is becoming the new fucking Ibra, thinks he's better than everybody else (which he probably is but that isn't the point) and acting like a douche when things don't get his way. Since he's come back we've played like complete shite once again. Shut up and play, your no better than the rest of the team right now.

Howl
25 Jan 12, 21:45
SneijderMan is a beast.. came back from multiple injuries ffs.. give him time, poor performance today i know but he needs playing time

Nyall
25 Jan 12, 21:45
I'm beginning to enjoy the Inter that you are not apart of.

Mad Biscione
25 Jan 12, 21:49
he needs anger management therapy

The_Eradicator
25 Jan 12, 21:49
SneijderMan is a beast.. came back from multiple injuries ffs.. give him time, poor performance today i know but he needs playing time

Playing bad is forgivable given the circumstances, it's his attitude that annoys. He plays like dogshit but thinks he should be treated like Messi or Ronaldo, he berates teammates when they don't pass to him every single time or the ref doesn't give him the call he wanted. He needs to shut up and work, not show petulance at every given opportunity.

Doffy
25 Jan 12, 21:58
meh sell him and replace him and our old midfield with a couple quality players in the summer

think banega, guarin, strootman, vila etc.......

he earns to much for what he brings

CafeCordoba
25 Jan 12, 22:01
He must have been fucking pissed in the first half with that Ranieri's tactic. Playing as second striker or playmaker behind lonely Milito. Others just defending. No wonder he was pissed off. :D

Howl
25 Jan 12, 22:52
yeah well said, probably frustrated because a lot of pressures on him to get the ball to milito.. 1 man on out of 22

mario.santon
25 Jan 12, 23:00
why sell him, just keep him...
This team is not done yet, selling experienced, loyal and great players like sneijder...made our team lose strength significantly..

Handoyo
26 Jan 12, 01:32
He must have been fucking pissed in the first half with that Ranieri's tactic. Playing as second striker or playmaker behind lonely Milito. Others just defending. No wonder he was pissed off. :D
That won us the CL. :D

CafeCordoba
26 Jan 12, 11:09
That won us the CL. :D

It was a bit different. He had Eto'o and Pandev/Balotelli there, who could actually attack (well, don't know about Pandev). Our game was more rapid when we won the ball because we had more players who were able to counter-attack effectively.

Though I understand your point, but IMO it isn't quite accurate.

Toninu
26 Jan 12, 14:57
Under Mou the team moved as a unit, no one was too isolated, we have devastating counter attacks and midfield and attack were connected well. In time we might get that... I hope.

rockball
26 Jan 12, 17:59
Oh no, under Mourinho as well our team was never good at counterattacking. People have just got carried away with the fact that we won the treble and now thats making us forget all the things that didn't really work with the team. What we had there were handful of good matches - 2 against Chelsea, 1 against Barca and another where we defended for our lives; and finally one against Bayern. But actually the team was playing quite similarly in the league and we hardly managed to dominate most teams in league or Eu.

A.l.i
26 Jan 12, 19:58
A 4-3-2-1 with Wes, Ricky behind Milito would look better than a 4-4-1-1 with Sneijder behind Milito for me. For a 4-4-1-1 we need a quicker player than Wes in there behind Milito which we do not have.

Fitzy
27 Jan 12, 14:44
Has anyone seen the poker machine with the dude that looks like sneijder with a goatee?

snake
28 Jan 12, 23:50
Loll fitz you random mofo. Stop spending so much time at the local rsl

I4E
29 Jan 12, 00:02
@Fitzy Do you mean Lucky 88 :lol:

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9351/lucky88ar41.jpg

Alessandro
29 Jan 12, 00:14
:lol:

frashed
29 Jan 12, 04:37
Bahhaa that fkn DOES look like Sneijder!

Pharaoh
29 Jan 12, 10:46
Oh no, under Mourinho as well our team was never good at counterattacking. People have just got carried away with the fact that we won the treble and now thats making us forget all the things that didn't really work with the team. What we had there were handful of good matches - 2 against Chelsea, 1 against Barca and another where we defended for our lives; and finally one against Bayern. But actually the team was playing quite similarly in the league and we hardly managed to dominate most teams in league or Eu.

Batman
29 Jan 12, 12:09
His number 10 tattoo in his hand is just terrible :palm:

Numero Dieci
29 Jan 12, 16:08
It reeks of swagger.

Dylan
29 Jan 12, 16:34
So was he injured at HT or. . .?

JJM
29 Jan 12, 16:36
No he doesn't fit in a 4-4-2 according to Mr. CR...:pokerface:

Hamsun
29 Jan 12, 16:43
Lol with a comment like that he's certainly gone in the summer. Who will we replace him with? Candreva!

crzdcolombian
29 Jan 12, 17:04
does this guy not care anymore like Maicon or am I missing something?

Mad Biscione
29 Jan 12, 17:23
dunno, though Im sure he'll tweet about it

Batman
29 Jan 12, 20:44
He cared, he was good against Lecce in the first half, one of the best game since he came back from his injury.. Hope what Ranieri said is BS.

Pimpin
29 Jan 12, 21:02
cmon everyone was getting back just he wasnt chasing shit, its clear that he does not want us, saying BS like im staying 90% we all know what that means, we were playing great without him , he gets injured to much .

+ I read somewhere that MM said that sneijders time with us is finished, he needs to go elsewhere..

correction it was some guy at sky mauro sry:P

NeonBlade
29 Jan 12, 21:05
He was one of the best performers for me today, he has shown he wants to stay here. We have shown as a club we have no desire to grow in quality or challenge for anything, ever again. Maybe it is best to sell him, since we as a club aren't seeking talent and quality anymore.

Choppin Onions
29 Jan 12, 22:41

Maicon honestly didn't give a shit out there against Lecce. I don't think that was the case with Sneijder.

He'll still be sold in the summer.

Lenny_and_Carl
29 Jan 12, 23:46
CR is right, he doesn't fit the flat 442. However, last season and under Mou we played a 4312 which offered both defensive stability and a quality attack. Sneijder has never been a huge worker, but its very rare to find an AMC who is. He traditionally struggles when Motta isn't in the team though.

Nyall
29 Jan 12, 23:55
Are you guys serious? Sneijder was an annoying bitch today... again.. He made one good play today and ran hard, but he should really drop the stupid complaining when he loses the fucking ball and try to win it back..

Darren
30 Jan 12, 00:08
That's his character Nyall and it's never going to change. He's very fanatic and emotional, that's just how he is.

Personally I don't mind it, but I can see how it annoys others.

Michael
30 Jan 12, 01:10
Sneijder: "The change was the coach's decision and I still don't understand why. We'll clarify further tomorrow (or today) because in my opinion, it was unnecessary."

Lionheart
30 Jan 12, 03:38
Fuck you Wesley! Know what son? Maybe it would have been better to sell yo' injured, bitching ass in summer & keep Eto'o, that jewel of a player we had :proud: :proud: :proud: God bless him wherever he is... God bless him :proud: I miss you re leone...

ADRossi
30 Jan 12, 03:58
Fuck you Wesley! Know what son? Maybe it would have been better to sell yo' injured, bitching ass in summer & keep Eto'o, that jewel of a player we had :proud: :proud: :proud: God bless him wherever he is... God bless him :proud: I miss you re leone...

Yeah using 20/20 hindsight selling Sneijder to Man U and keeping Eto'o really would have been the better decision.

Would have probably received more for Wes, and quite frankly in our current state we have had the skills of neither player this year because Wes is always injured

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
30 Jan 12, 05:04
Sneijder: "The change was the coach's decision and I still don't understand why. We'll clarify further tomorrow (or today) because in my opinion, it was unnecessary."

If u would stop bitching at everyone & stop checking urself in to the sick bay every couple of weeks, just maybe we wouldn't be in this position in the 1st place now, would we Wes?
Ask me we should ship him + Milito (yeah him! I am not getting fooled for the 2nd time by that princess) to City for Silva.

Handoyo
30 Jan 12, 09:58
To those with a good long-term memory, was he this bitchy as well during our Treble season?

I know he had a fiery temperament but can't remember if there was sand in his vag back in 09/10.

Lenny_and_Carl
30 Jan 12, 10:15
He was Mourinho's pet, so I doubt it. The formation was made perfectly for him, he was in form and he didn't have as many injury issues. When he was getting stressed, Mou sent him to Ibiza for a week. Jose knew exactly how to motivate Wes and how to get the best out of him.

There will still plenty of on field tantrums and sulks though. That'll never change.

Nero Indigo
30 Jan 12, 10:18
Yeah, he'll be sold this summer* looking more and more likely everyday

Universe
30 Jan 12, 11:30
If u would stop bitching at everyone & stop checking urself in to the sick bay every couple of weeks, just maybe we wouldn't be in this position in the 1st place now, would we Wes?
Ask me we should ship him + Milito (yeah him! I am not getting fooled for the 2nd time by that princess) to City for Silva.

Thank God no one is asking you because what in the fucking CHRIST makes you think we can just "ship Sneijder and Milito to City in exchange for Silva"?

That is the most ludicrous thing I've read here in a few days. While we're at it, let's ship Muntari to Barca for Messi too.

Mad Biscione
30 Jan 12, 11:34
quit your FM's gents :work:

Scottish_one
30 Jan 12, 12:29
if i was Wes i'd have been pissed. he dosnt fit into the formation?

we were 1-0 down against bottom of the league and he gets subbed...

in that situation the fuking formation should be getting changed!

Darren
30 Jan 12, 13:34

Come on man. Is a response like that really necessary?

Wes gave it his all to try and win this game for us and and what does he get? He gets subbed at half-time.

Then people like you go on the internet and complain about him. How about instead of bitching about his attitude all the time, you people look at the fact that he's the best player we've got who always gives his all on the field. Unlike most of the players in the second half against Lecce.

Looking at your post I'd say you are exactly the type of person who would complain and bitch the same way if you were in Wes's shoes.

Juan
30 Jan 12, 13:39
If we aren't winning anything anyway, why don't we get rid of the highe wage players e[ecially Maicon and Sneider?

Scottish_one
30 Jan 12, 13:41
We aren't wining anything anyway. We need to reformat the team. So why not get rid of the highe wage players e[ecially Maicon and Sneider.
your logic is to get rid of our world class players so that we can maybe win something?

Juan
30 Jan 12, 14:01
Come on man. Is a response like that really necessary?

Wes gave it his all to try and win this game for us and and what does he get? He gets subbed at half-time.

Then people like you go on the internet and complain about him. How about instead of bitching about his attitude all the time, you people look at the fact that he's the best player we've got who always gives his all on the field. Unlike most of the players in the second half against Lecce.

Looking at your post I'd say you are exactly the type of person who would complain and bitch the same way if you were in Wes's shoes.
I don't know about this. But Pazzini is usually mild tempered. So Wes must have done something horrible to get pazzini to swear like that.

---------- Post added at 14:01 ---------- Previous post was at 13:43 ----------

your logic is to get rid of our world class players so that we can maybe win something?
My logic is why keep high wage players when things don't look good this season anyway.

b4h4mooth
30 Jan 12, 14:14
What a donkey ranieri is. Sneijder at left , alvarez at right 442 is done. U keep benching sneij and Mou will come to replace u. Moron!

Scottish_one
30 Jan 12, 14:14
My logic is why keep high wage players when things don't look good this season anyway.

because that would make us even less competitive, and the job of rebuilding would be far harder

do you really think if wes/maicon go we'll see players of that level come in again? let alone make enough of an impact to make us start winning again

we need to add quality to the team, not reduce it.

Iron_Inter
30 Jan 12, 14:35
He is our best player even out of form by miles, everyone who even think of selling him is retard. Sign

Pharaoh
30 Jan 12, 23:24
But Pazzini is usually mild tempered.

:awwwyeah:

Anyways I really hope we find a place for Sneijder in the formation......its really sad to see this going on with him and the coach essentially butting heads. I do believe that Sneijder needs to be in a formation that allows him to do pretty much whatever the fuck he wants......and I honestly didn't think we played too bad in the 4-3-1-2 I think that sneijder does better with Motta but I think him and Obi played very very well together passing to each other and using each other to move the ball down the field. I think now that Guarin is coming him and Sneijder would be even better together.

Puma
30 Jan 12, 23:53
He will be gone come the end of the season. He has contributed next to nothing this season and his continued presence at the club has been nothing but a distraction since Mourinho's departure. The equation is pretty simple. Find a tactician that plays 4-3-1-2 and can accomodate Sneijder in the starting eleven or allow him to leave.

The failure of Inter's management to find a suitable coach that will build the team around Sneijder and the subsequent debate that ensues from his inclusion/non-inclusion in the starting eleven is embarrassing. The saddest part of Sneijder’s continued presence at the club is that it highlights a predicament the club is conveniently happy to ignore.

Presently, Inter are caught in limbo and lack direction as a club. Is Ranieri the coach upon whom Inter are going to rely in seasons to come? If so, and given his most recent comments, and the players half-time substitution against Lecce, it is evident that Sneijder does not fit into Ranieri’s plans. Is the club going to continue to hold on to Sneijder? If so, then where does that leave Ranieri whose preferred formation is 4-4-2?

Inter remind me of a slowly sinking ship. Our elimination from the Champions League is inevitable and we will end the season empty handed because our start to the season was again compromised by flawed decision making in relation to the appointment of an appropriate coach.

There is going to have to come a time when the club’s management realise that they need to appoint a long term coach to whom the club will commit and who will in turn provide the team with leadership and guidance. If that coach is Ranieri then so be it: allow Sneijder to leave and lets move on. If not, then find a replacement coach, commit and allow him to build a team with a new identity that is separate to and distinguishable from the remnants of Mourinho’s victories.

Toninu
31 Jan 12, 00:17
We're going to add Guarin and Kucka and I'm sure it's too make our team more adapt to the 4-3-1-2.

NeonBlade
31 Jan 12, 02:21
I don't know what people on this forum see in Kucka. Hell I don't even know what our management sees in him, but as usual. I'll shut my mouth and let you guys see for yourselves.

mario.santon
31 Jan 12, 02:38
selling him is a stupid idea, period.

Puma
31 Jan 12, 03:17
I don't know what people on this forum see in Kucka. Hell I don't even know what our management sees in him, but as usual. I'll shut my mouth and let you guys see for yourselves.

The President of Genoa, Enrico Preziosi has criticised Kucka on numerous occassions this season stating that the player's performances are below par and are not what is expected of him. Unless he is trying to lower his asking price in order to allow Inter purchase him I think his acquisition is a complete waste of money. He will simply be another ordinary midfielder trying to find his way into Inter's starting eleven.

Nyall
31 Jan 12, 03:28
That's his character Nyall and it's never going to change. He's very fanatic and emotional, that's just how he is.

Personally I don't mind it, but I can see how it annoys others.
He wasn't always liek this though. Last year, he played more and bitched less.. This year, all hes done is bitch. He's been one of ur biggest under performers this season..

I4E
31 Jan 12, 03:59
^ definately alot more frustrated this year. Dunno if his whining is about his own frustrations or if he's unhappy with Inter at the moment.

His bitch factor has soared though

Lenny_and_Carl
31 Jan 12, 04:06
To be fair to Sneijder, he fits very well in a 4231 which is the style of football with which we achieved our greatest success. Its very difficult in the modern game to make a 4312 work (hence Inter's continued failures in Europe until Mourinho was brought in) due to the lack of security on the wings. The 4231/4411 formation allows for many of our players to play in their preferred roles (Milito/Pazzini, Sneijder, Cuchu, Motta, Maicon) but we have sold all four players who played out wide during our treble season (Eto'o, Pandev, Balotelli, Quaresma). More importantly, we've failed to properly replace them.

We shouldn't be looking to sell Sneijder, but rather base our team around him. Get a couple of hard working wingers and we could re-incorperate the 4231 and start seeing some success again (hopefully). Now would be a terrible time to sell him anyway. We'd struggle to get 30m for him, when his true value should be up around 45m.

Universe
31 Jan 12, 04:53
If Sneijder is sold, I'll be very disappointed. Of course I can understand on Wesley's behalf that he probably wants to GTFO, but more than any emotional attachment to the player or anything, to me, selling him would just represent a colossal failure and waste on our behalf. We have the best trequartista in the world.. And we don't utilise him properly.

rockball
31 Jan 12, 06:11
Just use a fucking 4231 CR. Sneijder in the middle, Alvarez on wing with some defensive duties and Forlan/Milito on wing but staying forward with no defensive duties.

Toninu
31 Jan 12, 06:43
I think Wes could also work in a 4-3-2-1 with Ricky by his side. It worked against Milan when we player 3-4-2-1 in the first half of the Super Cup,Wes himself that was the best 45 minutes of football inter ever played. Ehhh when I think about those 45 minutes I was so much more optimistic about our chances.

Michael
31 Jan 12, 08:08
http://www.interpersempre.com/800vf.jpg

SNEIJDER, HERE ARE GUARIN AND KUCKA

With them, it is easier to use the "rombo" (diamond midfield) which Wes likes.
Yesterday no meeting between the Dutch and Ranieri: the interest of the team is first and foremost.

Appiano Gentile - No formal face-to-face meeting in Ranieri's office even if on Sunday Wesley Sneijder said: "Due to this substitution, the coach and I have to talk." Yesterday, everything was peaceful: the Dutch, who was happy for his wife's return to Italy, went to the airport in the afternoon and, as revealed to his friends, he is confident and determined to return to be an important player for Inter. And also the coach, who had a quick speech to the group, emphasizes two concepts: the final decisions belong to him and the team counts more than anything else and obviously more than the individuals. And that is also true to Sneijder but not only for him: it is for the good of everyone.

Outside the box Things were obviously born on Sunday and this was the only message from the coach yesterday: "There is no such case with Sneijder." However, - and he is the first to know - you cannot pretend that nothing happened. Because in reality, Sneijder's placement on the field has repercussions to the team's overall performance tactically as well as mentally. This is nothing against Sneijder because no player would give up a chance to have a teammate that can raise the level of play and when that player leaves the field, the opposite team breaths a sigh of relief. However the group struggles with some of his over the top reactions and inappropriate behaviors. It happened with Eto'o at times, but it was hardly mentioned because of his ability to hugely affect games, something that this season has happened very rarely.

Mentally It is clear that mending this situation is the interest that everyone has, also Ranieri: an unhappy Sneijder would only penalize Inter (other than himself) rather than being helpful. It is equally clear that the coach, as said, will do everything possible for the "return" of Sneijder very soon: the key is to do it without penalizing the interest of the team. Sneijder would also need to take this step, to adapt to the coach's ways and formations. But the great question is how long will it take to actually find a spot for Dutch without going at the expense of certain balances on the field? In Lecce, the 4-3-1-2 failed and in the long run may backfired and Wes could adapt to the 4-4-2 as a temporary solution but playing as seconds striker is not his profession (preferred). And if there is no Sneijder, the team would then focus on Alvarez, an unknown factor that Inter cannot afford.

Waiting for Guarin But with the acquisition of Guarin (and maybe even Kucka), the cards on the table can change: because, as Inter are waiting to eventually migrate to the 4-2-3-1, Guarin would give Ranieri a perfect element for the 4-3-1-2, with the right characteristics to help the midfield to "stand up" for all 90 minutes. The problem is Guarin will not be able to do it like Sneijder who arrived at Inter and two days later played in a derby. The Colombian midfielder is still waiting for the moment to become available to the team, so in Inter-Palermo and Roma-Inter will be up to Ranieri, Sneijder and the entire Inter team to find an immediate understanding.

Scottish_one
31 Jan 12, 08:40
that can raise the level of play and when that player leaves the field, the opposite team breaths a sigh of reliefexactly! so why the fuck was he subbed off for 'security' when we were getting beat by fucking leece! CR's pussy ass tactics are starting to piss me off. they were great against milan but leece ffs

Universe
31 Jan 12, 09:51
That's what we want, and would be better for the team. Zanetti out of midfield and played as LB. Nagatomo has been ok, but Zanetti is the most secure LB we have.

Darren
31 Jan 12, 10:11
Indeed Uni. But apparently CR (and every coach who's been here since Mou?) views Capitano as an LB ONLY if there are no other alternatives. This is easy to see given that the standard choices for LB are always Naga and Chivu, despite the fact that Zanetti is better at it than them.

What can we do eh.

NeonBlade
31 Jan 12, 14:01
Every single Inter fan has been crying for Zanetti at LB, because we need more thrust and cutting in the engine room. Look Naga has improved, but until the brave day a coach comes to Inter and says Javier, you are the idol, but you must remain on the bench because the team needs dynamics, we will have to suffer with a stagnant midfield.

Juan
31 Jan 12, 14:14
That's what we want, and would be better for the team. Zanetti out of midfield and played as LB. Nagatomo has been ok, but Zanetti is the most secure LB we have.
I think that Naga would be more effective as RB than Maicon. The sooner Ranieri realizes this the better.

---------- Post added at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

Every single Inter fan has been crying for Zanetti at LB, because we need more thrust and cutting in the engine room. Look Naga has improved, but until the brave day a coach comes to Inter and says Javier, you are the idol, but you must remain on the bench because the team needs dynamics, we will have to suffer with a stagnant midfield.
So it is about influence, not quality. That's what I have been saying all the way a long. I am still surprized though how a player like Alvarez with his poor skills becomes a regular starter.

Mad Biscione
31 Jan 12, 14:53
with Guarin and Palombo he might have mifdield buddies he want

Devious
31 Jan 12, 18:19
Im pretty much optimistic right now Im tellin ya! :oblivious:

Palombo and Cambiasso on one team in Serie A? OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! :slick:

Gerti-inter
31 Jan 12, 19:54
It's the time to sell Sneijder :'( And to take Lucas Moura !

Dylan
31 Jan 12, 19:57
It's the time to sell Sneijder :'( And to take Lucas Moura !

Selling Sneijder for like 25-30 and signing some Brazillian for a similar price.

IndoInterFan
31 Jan 12, 21:35
In the current squad, Wes is still our best mid-field player by a long mile, despite his injury problems. When used correctly and when in form, he's decisive in most games. However, Wes clearly has anger management issues. He loss his cool way too often and it is starting to get annoying.

Alex de Large
01 Feb 12, 15:07
Instead of sell him, how about get a proper midfielder to play along side with him?

NeonBlade
01 Feb 12, 15:13
Instead of sell him, how about get a proper midfielder to play along side with him?

That concept is so far out of reach for members, hell even our own management and coach. Can't wait to see this 4-4-1-1 in action today ( obvious sarcasm )

qb4ever_2k
01 Feb 12, 15:31

No, he just can't play in 442 formation.

Alex de Large
01 Feb 12, 15:41
Can play 4-3-3 with another talented midf, let's say Sahin (not necessary him).

LyNX
01 Feb 12, 17:06
4-2-3-1 could work with Palombo and Cambiasso as destroyers infront of the D. If the team is at full fitness it could look something like this:

Zanetti - Lucio - Samuel -Maicon
Cambiasso - Palombo
Milito - Sneijder - Forlan
Pazzini

I know this isn't FIFA 12 and I feel like I'm going to catch heat for this line-up because of course it goes without saying that Milito and Forlan are not your traditional Winged Attacking Midfielders, but with the amount of skill and quality that they posses and both Sneijder and Forlan being long ball threats it could make for some interesting link up play that results with them working in on net, or blasting it. Also from this formation they could sink into a 4-4-1-1 that CR loves to play so much. Just food for thought.

Pharaoh
01 Feb 12, 18:13
4-2-3-1 could work with Palombo and Cambiasso as destroyers infront of the D. If the team is at full fitness it could look something like this:

Zanetti - Lucio - Samuel -Maicon
Cambiasso - Palombo
Milito - Sneijder - Forlan
Pazzini

I know this isn't FIFA 12 and I feel like I'm going to catch heat for this line-up because of course it goes without saying that Milito and Forlan are not your traditional Winged Attacking Midfielders, but with the amount of skill and quality that they posses and both Sneijder and Forlan being long ball threats it could make for some interesting link up play that results with them working in on net, or blasting it. Also from this formation they could sink into a 4-4-1-1 that CR loves to play so much. Just food for thought.

Forlan Yes, Milito No.

It would look more like this

Alvarez - Sneijder - Forlan
------ Pazzo/Milito

Forzaforlan
01 Feb 12, 18:31
Forlan Yes, Milito No.

It would look more like this

Alvarez - Sneijder - Forlan
------ Pazzo/Milito

now that would be fun to watch.. but alas we won't ever see that formation in our lives.

Pharaoh
01 Feb 12, 18:37
Well CR said he did want to try it when Forlan was healthy.....if that ever happens, but it'd be a great formation with plenty of attack and possession players

junior55
01 Feb 12, 22:07
We saw the development of sneijder's role under ranieri. Playing as the advanced left winger with liberty to move in the center and create dangerous situation . Actually I liked it but than ranieri got hit by his sub crises and we managed to see obi fuck up every pass.

Pajo
01 Feb 12, 23:44
Ooooooooh for FUCKS sake.. Is this fucking possible?:fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu::fffuuu:: fffuuu:

Wes got subbed becuase.. Guess what, he got injured!

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D71090

Batman
02 Feb 12, 00:06
Hope it's just a knock, he was very good, maybe played some misplaced passes but he was so effextive for the team, well, thank God Ranieri didn't sub him for nothing..

nerazzurri4life
02 Feb 12, 00:12
We saw the development of sneijder's role under ranieri. Playing as the advanced left winger with liberty to move in the center and create dangerous situation . Actually I liked it but than ranieri got hit by his sub crises and we managed to see obi fuck up every pass.

But this was also Gasp's "vision" for Wes as well tbh.

I4E
02 Feb 12, 08:41
Had a very interesting discussion regarding Wes with an old friend that i haven't seen in over 12 years.

Bumped into an old friend earlier today that i haven't seen in about 12 years. He still maintains contact with Wesley today from his days at Ajax. Also has contact with Zlatan but not on a great level. I won't mention his name but anyone that actually knows about football could probably work out who he is.

We had a good catch up and a long chat about his career (reitired now). He told me alot of things that i may discuss if probed but alot that i will keep to myself.

I asked alot about Wesley. Our boy Wes was desperate to leave and join Man U in the summer. The lad wants to go there ! Only 1 factor stopped him from joining Man U. The Money. The deal that Manure offered was considerably less than what he earns with Inter however he asked for a revised deal that still would have been less than his earnings at Inter but was a figure that he would live with considering he desperately wanted to go there. I don't know the figure regarding wages but i do know what the difference was (this i promised i won't discuss). This was still over and above what Man Scum were willing to pay in wages. The transfer figure between the clubs was no issue at all.

In a sense, Eto was sold because Wes couldn't sort his finances with the club he WANTS to join.

Opinionatively speaking, What Wes earns this season will compensate what he would earn when he joins Man U. I am 100% sold that Wes will play for Man U next season.

Mad Biscione
02 Feb 12, 09:03
I knew all that but thanks for the confirmation :trolldad: It's obvious he wants United, and with all that rumors last year about Nike helping this deal go through it was pretty obvious that wages were the problem

I4E
02 Feb 12, 09:05
How much do you think he loves inter ? :troll:

Mad Biscione
02 Feb 12, 09:07
:trollol:

dynasty27
02 Feb 12, 09:10
I think a lot, only if everything goes well with him and the club.

I4E
02 Feb 12, 09:39
I think a lot, only if everything goes well with him and the club.

Some strange substitutions been happening.

---------- Post added at 20:39 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

I knew all that but thanks for the confirmation :trolldad: It's obvious he wants United, and with all that rumors last year about Nike helping this deal go through it was pretty obvious that wages were the problem

If nike was involved then he would have gone. Very surprisingly, the difference in the figure wasn't all that great. So if this mythical Nike shit was actually true he would be wearing a red shirt now.

Nero Indigo
02 Feb 12, 10:47
If we sell Sneijder we should go after Jovetic. They don't play the same position but Jovetic is one of the most versatile attacking players in Serie A. Plus I don't see who we could go after without risking alot?

Darren
02 Feb 12, 11:29
Wes has said on his twitter that his injury is nothing serious and he hopes to be able to play against Roma.

nerazzurri4life
02 Feb 12, 12:46
The spin cycle again!! god i love it

Propaganda at it's best. Some of you guys should come to the US and go work for Fox News.

A.l.i
02 Feb 12, 13:14
Was he really injured ??? Its ridiculous to see Wes being toyed with, sometimes LM, sometimes CM. He was effective yesterday. I remember Ranieri tried to play Aimar the same way as well citing Mancini's preference of playing Deki at LM. Don't know how that went.

Iron_Inter
02 Feb 12, 16:12
I was pissed off when he was substituted but then i remember that he did got hit in the leg and he was limping during the game.

Kakaroto
06 Feb 12, 03:50
Thanks Wes for taking the entire year off.

dynasty27
06 Feb 12, 11:59
How many weeks will he miss?

Il Divin Codino
06 Feb 12, 17:38
he's playing the next game, isnt' he?

Ed.
07 Feb 12, 01:51
he's playing the next game, isnt' he?

hopefully if his muscles can attach each other.

|| WS10 ||
07 Feb 12, 19:25
Anzhi Makhachkala prepare €25 million offer for Inter star Wesley Sneijder - report
The ambitious Russian club are keen to strengthen their squad before the end of the month and are considering making a move for the Dutchman

Anzhi Makhachkala are lining up a €25 million offer for Inter playmaker Wesley Sneijder, according to Sportmediaset.
The Netherlands international has struggled for form and fitness this season at San Siro. Sneijder was linked with Manchester United during both the summer and winter transfer windows, but a move to Old Trafford failed to materialise.

It is now believed that Anzhi are interested in signing the Dutchman as they look to reinforce their squad before the Russian transfer window closes on February 24.

The cash-rich club, who signed Samuel Eto'o in the summer are reportedly ready to offer Sneijder an €8m-a-year deal to entice him to join Yuri Krasnozhan's side.

nerazzurri4life
07 Feb 12, 19:26
Inter will take it without a doubt.

Pajo
07 Feb 12, 19:29
At this point? 25 mils? I doubt. Even they are not that stupid.

necrodragon
07 Feb 12, 19:31
what has the sucker done to deserve 10 million a year wages, get injured, play like in training game

I thank him for giving us the treble but if his heart is not here he should just leave
We should accept the offer immidiatly

ricky,yuto,poli,coutinho,rano wages probably dont even total his wages and they give their all

Scottish_one
07 Feb 12, 19:35
25m euro?!!? :palm:

if this happens i really will lose all faith in the management

i will just keep following inter and watching them without any real expectaions. selling our best players for undervalue when we cant get replacements at anywhere near the price or class is completly retarded, just downgrading a struggling squad. the pit were digging into will take years and either millions and luck or exceptional management and still a fair bit of cash to get out of.

the mercato in januray weakened our quad IMO and severly pissed me off.

also off topic but i think spending 20-30m on lucas would be one of the worst things we could do with that sort of money

Mad Biscione
07 Feb 12, 19:41
Sneijder is underperforming for at least a year, when good offer comes we should sell him

Pajo
07 Feb 12, 19:42
Maybe, but 25 isnt good offer at all.

necrodragon
07 Feb 12, 19:49
in real madrid, he was great in the 1st season, crap in the 2nd, same thing is happening to him at inter

anyways, why would man united give 30 million for sneijder who is 28, increasingly injury prone and extremly high wages when for the same amount they can get players like eden hazard, lucas moura, ganso etc