PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Bruce007
16 Mar 12, 12:28
The Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport are both suggesting that
Wesley Sneijder would ponder a switch from Inter to city rivals Milan.
Shit, Wes will be the next ibra:fu:
after pirlo, seedorf now wes:palm::palm:

Besnik
16 Mar 12, 12:29
The Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport are both suggesting that
Wesley Sneijder would ponder a switch from Inter to city rivals Milan.
Shit, Wes will be the next ibra:fu:

Chill. Moratti wouldn't sell him to Milan, that's almost sure.

javier_zanetti <3
16 Mar 12, 14:09
Sneijder says this is BS.

Pajo
16 Mar 12, 14:37
LOL @ some guys believing it.

Darren
16 Mar 12, 18:52
When have we ever sold big stars directly to Milan? I can't remember any case like that.

Inter7
16 Mar 12, 20:47
recently we only give milan our shit i really hope wesly stays hes a great player he needs more touches it looks like the team would rather pass to slow ass stankovic either way on inter fc news its saying we are gonna get lucas and have the pieces in place for mvilla this could be just rumors but i like the idea of mvilla im not sold on lucas as many of you know but speed will always help our slow team idk how this would look we would play like a 4 5 1

maic rano sam zanetti
poli mvilla
lucas wes alvares
milito

i havent seen guarin so idk what he looks like or if we will buy him...

Ronaldo
16 Mar 12, 23:12
Sneijder and Botang!! WTF?

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=74724

Mad Biscione
16 Mar 12, 23:16
Old news. I've seen that picture like 2 weeks ago

Pajo
16 Mar 12, 23:48
God damn Yolanthe is hot..

Ffi201zi002tlis
17 Mar 12, 03:54
God damn Yolanthe is hot..
lets him go to BBilan, we just need to keep Yolanthe :oblivious:

Universe
17 Mar 12, 08:17

Worst username ever btw.

Uncommon
17 Mar 12, 08:53
Worst username ever btw.

Analrapist disagrees. :slick:

:trolldad:

And ofc. there was footbalexpersthotwife or something

crzdcolombian
23 Mar 12, 13:32
when was the last time he scored a free kick for us?

Besnik
23 Mar 12, 13:42
when was the last time he scored a free kick for us?

Hmm.. Supercoppa derby against Milan(?)

I think that is the last freekick he scored for us. The game where we've been defeated 1-2.

Pajo
23 Mar 12, 13:44
Yup, the supercup.

Bergpavian
23 Mar 12, 17:24

1950 1951 1952 1953

We should send Sneijder, Forlan, Muntari and Chivu away and keep their wifes!

Howl
28 Mar 12, 18:19
when is sneijder due back from injury?

vasilios
28 Mar 12, 18:38
Probably about a week before his next injury

validusername
29 Mar 12, 02:31
Sneijder was probably faking injuries to avoid playing for Ranieri, I'm guessing we'll see him soon and back to normal.

Ziyad
29 Mar 12, 09:41
Or faking injuries not to play at all. Doesnt want to risk an injury when we are going nowhere and he has the Euro coming.

Handoyo
29 Mar 12, 10:19
Love all the conspiracy theories but we do have a medical team which would examine if he's really fit or faking it.

Ziyad
29 Mar 12, 10:26
Love all the conspiracy theories but we do have a medical team which would examine if he's really fit or faking it.

Its a conspiracy theory to think we have a medical team ;)

Maslany
29 Mar 12, 13:39
Or faking injuries not to play at all. Doesnt want to risk an injury when we are going nowhere and he has the Euro coming.Wouldn't be surprised at all tbh. Some people are so selfish it's despicable.

LukasGiovanni
30 Mar 12, 21:31
we should really sell sneijder in the summer, until he's valued so high. After 2010, he showed nothing. The same thing was at real. He started good the first season, than became mediocre player. He is higly overrated. Maravilla, Coutinho, Bessa and Lucas...thats what we need

NeonBlade
30 Mar 12, 23:07
we should really sell sneijder in the summer, until he's valued so high. After 2010, he showed nothing. The same thing was at real. He started good the first season, than became mediocre player. He is higly overrated. Maravilla, Coutinho, Bessa and Lucas...thats what we need

We could sell him, or we could get a decent coach that knows what he's doing and surround him by competent forwards. Either situation is ideal for me.

qb4ever_2k
31 Mar 12, 01:16
We could sell him, or we could get a decent coach that knows what he's doing and surround him by competent forwards. Either situation is ideal for me.

We should sell him, because a decent coach has nothing to do with his endless injuries

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

achilles
04 Apr 12, 17:29
We should hire different medical staff! What the hell is wrong with some people! Sneijder isn't playing great, so the solution is to sell him? How about surrounding Sneijder with other hungry talented players? Is that an option? Because I know if I was playing on this old, slow Inter other midfielders not making runs and static Pazzo and Milito would drive me absolutely insane. Passing to Zarate just to see him run into a defender or turn it over. Passing to Forlan and Stankovic for shots from 30+ yards out that end up in the Curva?

Sneijder always had good link up play with the likes of Zlatan and Maicon (not to mention Eto'o). Maicon falling off the map has hurt Inter's play, and it has affected Sneijder as well.

For me, the solution is to do whatever is necessary to get Sneijder playing at a high level again. Why other Inter fans want to see Sneijder be a world beater at Man U is beyond me.

Batman
04 Apr 12, 20:32
Since I think Strama will start Guarin-Cambiasso-Poli (hopefully) in the next games, we might see a different Sneijder, I'm very sure he and Guarin will understand themself well, he already understand Poli and Obi well.. Will be interesting to see that.

.h.
04 Apr 12, 20:36
Sneijder always had good link up play with the likes of Zlatan and Maicon (not to mention Eto'o). Maicon falling off the map has hurt Inter's play, and it has affected Sneijder as well.

I smell someone talking bullshit...

Sneijder and Zlatan have never played in the same team at Inter.
And at Ajax they overlapped for two seasons, like a fucking decade ago.

Solfice
05 Apr 12, 08:20
We definitely shouldn't sell him. Give him some time to recover from injuries and get back in form. The whole team has had a shit year and to sell him because of that would be a big loss to Inter.

And also.....I am Sneijder fanboy.:oblivious:

I4E
05 Apr 12, 10:25

:trollol:

Pharaoh
05 Apr 12, 16:22

What do we learn from this? Do your research before posting :lol:

Ronaldo
05 Apr 12, 16:35
LOL

.h.
05 Apr 12, 16:52
What do we learn from this? Do your research before posting :lol:

Alternatively, comment on things you actually know about! Dont just make crap up because you think it'd work well

'Oh, yeah, Sneijder links up really well with Vieri and Recoba. We looked world class with them. BRING THEM BACK!!'

If you havent seen it, then you shouldnt comment on it, simple as...

Pharaoh
05 Apr 12, 19:03
Thats not necessarily true.

THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL EXAMPLE I'M NOT ADVOCATING THAT THEY PLAYED TOGETHER:
If Sneijder did in fact play with Zlatan, he could've done his research and seen that Sneijder hooked up with Zlatan for 10 of his 20 goals that season meaning that he was the primary assister which would speak a whole lot about it even if he never watched them play together.

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT WHAT I BELIEVE I'M JUST CREATING A HYPOTHETICAL EXAMPLE!!!!

I know someone is gonna quote this and say the didn't play together followed by :troll:

.h.
05 Apr 12, 19:04
That's true, but nonetheless, imho, it's hard to say so and so play well together, unless you've actually seen them. Its more than just assists and goals, its movement, connection, all things like that. And clearly OP never saw them play together at Inter, since, you know, they didnt

Pharaoh
05 Apr 12, 19:08
That's true, but nonetheless, imho, it's hard to say so and so play well together, unless you've actually seen them. Its more than just assists and goals, its movement, connection, all things like that. And clearly OP never saw them play together at Inter, since, you know, they didnt

Fair enough I see you point that stats don't give a direct correlation with chemistry but I mean it still gives you an idea :) nonetheless it doesn't count in this case :lol:

.h.
05 Apr 12, 19:12
Fair enough I see you point that stats don't give a direct correlation with chemistry but I mean it still gives you an idea :) nonetheless it doesn't count in this case :lol:

Indeed. I do agree with you, but as pointed out, rumours of Sneijder and Zlatan's great hook up play at Inter is largely (and by largely, I mean entirely) exaggerated (And by exaggerated, I mean completely fucking made up with no basis in any reality whatsoever because there was a 2 month difference)

Fitzy
06 Apr 12, 12:00
Seen this fella more on lucky88 than at inter

Nour
06 Apr 12, 21:32
Whats all this talk about Sneijder and Zlatan.. Fuck them both, they are both big premaddonas. Sneijder has probably sat 50% of his games with Inter which kills our team chemistry, because when he is healthy we are expected to play a formation based around him. We must sell him, he has lost his killer instinct at inter and does not have that obvious desire to be on the pitch for us anymore. I don't even believe he has scored a fucking free kick all season.. Sell him but only if we will replace him with a strong acm.

Devious
06 Apr 12, 22:51
Whats all this talk about Sneijder and Zlatan.. Fuck them both, they are both big premaddonas. Sneijder has probably sat 50% of his games with Inter which kills our team chemistry, because when he is healthy we are expected to play a formation based around him. We must sell him, he has lost his killer instinct at inter and does not have that obvious desire to be on the pitch for us anymore. I don't even believe he has scored a fucking free kick all season.. Sell him but only if we will replace him with a strong acm.

Fuck ac milan man!

Kakaroto
12 Apr 12, 15:57
Sneijder should stay away for the rest of the season so he doesn't kill our slim but open CL chances.

Alessandro
13 Apr 12, 01:50
Can anyone enlighten me on where Sneijder will fit under Stramma's tactics?

Tsuna
13 Apr 12, 02:18

he likes to play 4231 and 4312 hes playing 433 cause sneijder is injured. so when hes make im sure deki is gone

mexican_azzurri
13 Apr 12, 03:39
he likes to play 4231 and 4312 hes playing 433 cause sneijder is injured. so when hes make im sure deki is gone

Not play 4312 with the amazing skills and intelligence of deki its a insult!.

:awyeah:

junkie
13 Apr 12, 10:22

oooouuuuuu, but you`r so wrong, deki cambo will play, maybe next season that`s what I hope for :D

IRR26
16 Apr 12, 23:08
http://translate.google.fi/translate?hl=fi&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinter1908.it%2F

Is this the begining of this summer´s telenovela?

Pajo
16 Apr 12, 23:15
Wtf happened to him? Maybe he is hijacked by aliens or something?

snake
16 Apr 12, 23:18

On the accounting ledger under 'sold'.

rfU
22 Apr 12, 12:23
even if he wanted he just can perform for Inter. Not anymore. Time to ship his ass out. For our sake as well as his.

CafeCordoba
22 Apr 12, 12:41
He simply sucked. All season. We are almost always selling the big shots at the wrong time. We can't get 30m€ for Sneijder anymore.

Pajo
22 Apr 12, 12:43
For this Sneijder? 25 would be great. :palm:

He was twice more selfish than Zarate...

Nyall
22 Apr 12, 12:46
Funny how when I bash a player months upon months in advance, I get ridiculed..

Nothing we saw from Sneidjer today has changed since February..

Adriano@10
23 Apr 12, 15:41
He simply sucked. All season. We are almost always selling the big shots at the wrong time. We can't get 30m€ for Sneijder anymore.
Well to be fair with the management, i still think they tried to sell sneijder last summer but since he did not find a agreement with MU we kept him and instead sold Eto o. Which sadly turned out to be a huge mistake.

A.l.i
23 Apr 12, 18:47
Pathetic.

CafeCordoba
23 Apr 12, 20:34
Well to be fair with the management, i still think they tried to sell sneijder last summer but since he did not find a agreement with MU we kept him and instead sold Eto o. Which sadly turned out to be a huge mistake.

Yes, I think you are right.

Devious
23 Apr 12, 20:38
Oh no we didnt sell Eto because we wanted to, it`s because Eto was given an offer he can not refuse. in which we should have came with a better offer, in which was clearly impossible. :oblivious:

armendsh
25 Apr 12, 15:41
Sneijder did you scored ? Cause in this forum i dont see it.

IndoInterFan
25 Apr 12, 15:56
Sneijder did you scored ? Cause in this forum i dont see it.

Yes he does. A brace actually. Lots of people with eggs on their face today :D

JJM
25 Apr 12, 16:06
So is he still in the outgoing transfer section? :troll:

IRR26
25 Apr 12, 16:17
I think Strama has put the same kind of enthusiasm that Muorinho did. Also like he said to the Zarate that he wants to him to play with his strength and that Sneijder has that free role again what he likes.

junior55
25 Apr 12, 17:25
Well Stramacioni or not Stramacioni I'm just sad that we haven't had the possibilty to have both Alvarez & Sneijder fit for the whole season. As most of us have said their combination could become deadly.

IRR26
25 Apr 12, 18:02
Wesley´s lob goal was just pure art.

That how he made a soft touch to the ball that it didnt went over the goal was things that many players cannot do.

king_elnino
25 Apr 12, 18:05
I just want to say : "He's back"

Devious
25 Apr 12, 18:10
For now, I wouldnt risk being so optimistic.

Win us the derby and Lazio games to secure 3rd spot and I`ll make a song for you too.

Bzzlightyear
25 Apr 12, 18:12

Win us the derby and Lazio games to secure 3rd spot and I`ll make a song for you too.

I will be the first one to hear it

king_elnino
25 Apr 12, 18:12

A song with bahasa language .. :troll:

Devious
25 Apr 12, 18:31
Not a video song bzzdk :troll: Check Guarin`s thread to see what I mean. :trolldad:

Bzzlightyear
25 Apr 12, 18:40
Not a video song bzzdk :troll: Check Guarin`s thread to see what I mean. :trolldad:7

Then i will listen it :)

rfU
25 Apr 12, 18:46
on the otherhand we could use this good form to up his transfer fee.

snake
26 Apr 12, 00:37
on the otherhand we could use this good form to up his transfer fee.

Didn't think there was any other solution tbh :undecide:

Handoyo
26 Apr 12, 08:12
How was his performance, apart from the goals?

Bzzlightyear
26 Apr 12, 08:19
How was his performance, apart from the goals?

It was good he didnt fall short like Alvarez did, so the rating is good and deserved as well

I4E
26 Apr 12, 08:21
Wes scored 2 goals. therefore his rating is 10

:oblivious:

crzdcolombian
26 Apr 12, 14:36
finally play'd well but both those goals were pretty lucky. Worst case scenario his value isn't going to be shit if we do decide to let him go.

I hope not Guarin, Poli, Sneijder MF with Sahin or another really good DM would be awesome for the next couple years.

JJM
26 Apr 12, 15:21
Meh I wouldn't let him go because because him and Milito are the only World Class players we've got and If we sell him we will get...Who? Candreva? :palm:

Balo->Biabiany
Eto'o->Forlan

:pokerface::yao::oblivious:

I would sell him only if we get Lavezzi or Goetze or Hazard or Jovetic as his replacement.

The biggest chance we would get would be bringing Lavezzi but he costs freaking 31m€!!!

Sneijder 25m€ and Lavezzi 31m€(Ok maybe give them Pandev and 20m...)but still I rate Sneijder higher so I say keep him!!!

Il Divin Codino
26 Apr 12, 18:15
He had a great match specially in the first half. I hope he stays, I'd like to see Coutinho-Sneijder-Alvarez behind Milito, but I'd understand if Moratti wants to sell him. I'd keep him unless he wants to go.

Besnik
26 Apr 12, 19:23
finally play'd well but both those goals were pretty lucky.

I stopped reading after that. We can both admit that first goal was awful goalkeeping by Handanovic, but you can see in football goalkeepers tend to make a lot of mistakes, but 'a lucky goal' is something different. However, second goal was a pure lob, something which is difficult to do and requires some class.

Lenny_and_Carl
27 Apr 12, 02:21
I noticed Wes was being asked to come alot deeper to set up plays, basically collecting it from Deki/Cuchu at the centre circle and look to move it forward. There were numerous occasions where he received simple one-twos from the players around him. It was deeper than he was positioned under Mou, but I think it gave him a much better chance to influence the play. It was also heartening to see the amount of space he covered, as a few passes later, he was further up the ground looking to lay off the killer ball. Playing Alvarez with Wes obviously gives the opposition much more to think about, and should help us create more chances each game.

Come to think of it, with Alvarez, Wes and Deki playing together, that was probably the most technically skilled midfield we've fielded in quite a long time. Its great to see the emphasis which Strama is placing on ball movement and retention, rather than defensive solidily and counter attacks which Ranieri wanted.

Handoyo
27 Apr 12, 04:17
I noticed Wes was being asked to come alot deeper to set up plays, basically collecting it from Deki/Cuchu at the centre circle and look to move it forward. There were numerous occasions where he received simple one-twos from the players around him. It was deeper than he was positioned under Mou, but I think it gave him a much better chance to influence the play. It was also heartening to see the amount of space he covered, as a few passes later, he was further up the ground looking to lay off the killer ball. Playing Alvarez with Wes obviously gives the opposition much more to think about, and should help us create more chances each game.
Awesome if this were true. Sneijder is first and foremost a playmaker, not a goalscorer.

Must...dl...full...match...

Michael
27 Apr 12, 09:13
Sneijder's agent: "He is fine in Milan and does not want to leave. Inter are his home and when Wesley is fine physically, he has played some great games. I talk to him often and he told me that between him and Stramaccioni, good feelings have been born."

Universe
27 Apr 12, 09:17
:thumbsup: I can't possibly be the only one who doesn't want Sneijder sold. Sure he's had a shit season and been injured like 70% of the time. But he's still a whole class above anyone we currently have, and anyone we're currently linked to, or realistically might target. IMO there's no denying that.

Vibe
27 Apr 12, 09:23
:thumbsup: I can't possibly be the only one who doesn't want Sneijder sold. Sure he's had a shit season and been injured like 70% of the time. But he's still a whole class above anyone we currently have, and anyone we're currently linked to, or realistically might target. IMO there's no denying that.

Agreed 100%

Devious
27 Apr 12, 11:27
Agree 107.87%

dynasty27
27 Apr 12, 11:49
If he misses only 3 weeks a season due to injury, if he wants to go through thick and thin if it means EL, if he remains motivated to give his all, calls Inter "Home is where I belong ♫" and keeps getting yolanthe'd, of course there is no question he should stay.

These aren't even big If´s.

DARi0
27 Apr 12, 13:42
Well Stramacioni or not Stramacioni I'm just sad that we haven't had the possibilty to have both Alvarez & Sneijder fit for the whole season. As most of us have said their combination could become deadly.
Just wait & see how these guys will catch 3rd place and win Scudetto next year :work:

I'm absolutely sure that Wes regained his fitness AND motivation, so he will be ON FIRE next season!

It would be a huge mistake to sell him now, after almost 1 year of rest, especially since he's our best player in the sQuad.

What's wrong with keeping our best player anyway?! I wouldn't sell him to over-pay for some brazilian kid that never even played in Europe and we're not even certain we can sign.

CafeCordoba
28 Apr 12, 10:38
His resale value goes lower and lower all the time. That's why we must consider selling him. We aren't realistically targetting biggest victories one can get with the current team. We need changes for the future and Sneijder is our best asset in the market. That's the hard truth. It's only good if he plays well this end season period since his value might go little higher.

What's wrong with keeping our best players anyway you ask. Well, they have the best value in the market and we have to be ready for the future. Sneijder can't drag this team into great victories without help. And we can't build a new around him without money. That's why we have to sell him and build a new team because he can fetch us more money than any other player in our team.

Ed.
28 Apr 12, 14:46
His resale value goes lower and lower all the time. That's why we must consider selling him. We aren't realistically targetting biggest victories one can get with the current team. We need changes for the future and Sneijder is our best asset in the market. That's the hard truth. It's only good if he plays well this end season period since his value might go little higher.

What's wrong with keeping our best players anyway you ask. Well, they have the best value in the market and we have to be ready for the future. Sneijder can't drag this team into great victories without help. And we can't build a new around him without money. That's why we have to sell him and build a new team because he can fetch us more money than any other player in our team.

It might be a bad decision imo. Sneijder at his shittiest is still not any much worse than Alvarez or Coutinho. To replace him is also very difficult. Who are we going to get to replace him? Then, Sneijder has some good influences in the development of the team. The young player like Coutinho learnt a lot from Sneijder.

interista4
28 Apr 12, 14:48
I don't mind hm staying, as long as we can afford his wages and still improve our squad.
He might even get better after the EUROS, hopefully.

Ronaldo
28 Apr 12, 15:00
After the EURO his value would go up and it would be the perfect opportunity to sell him.

z3mcneil
28 Apr 12, 16:17
After the EURO his value would go up and it would be the perfect opportunity to sell him.

:facepalm: at this mentality...
Name me the 2nd most 'valuable' asset in our team after Sneijder, Cesar? Milito? Cambiasso? too old. Alvarez? Pazzo? We won't get 15m for them if we try to sell them that's for sure.
So what if selling Sneijder doesn't work out (like how selling Balo and Eto'o worked out big time AGAINST us) and we end up weaker as the result, who can we sell next? Nobody! With a bunch of oldies with high wages (can't be sold) and a bunch of kids with little match experience (stupid to sell) and a bunch of flops in between (can't get much $$$), Moratti might as well just declare bankrupt. If Sneijder performs well in the EURO cup it should be further proof that we should keep him, not sell him.

apahllo
28 Apr 12, 18:22
^ how do you propose inter earn funds for the transfer market? im not saying i am for selling him at all but up until this last game most of the form were accepting the fact that he was as good as gone. he is an amazing asset as he finally proved again last game. he can control the flow of a game and most importantly we learned that ricky can play with him, and well.
on the other hand ricky could be seen as his replacement and that sneijder was just a way for us to fund signing more players like afellay, lavezzi, rossi, james.

i dont think he is worth the 20-25 mil we will get for him and he is the only way for us to compete for a top 3 spot again next season. hopefully by then the likes of alvarez, obi, poli and guarin (with the addition of a few more) will be able to form the new core of our team and then he can could even be our captain by then, you never know.

NimAraya
29 Apr 12, 07:29
:facepalm: at this mentality...
Name me the 2nd most 'valuable' asset in our team after Sneijder, Cesar? Milito? Cambiasso? too old. Alvarez? Pazzo? We won't get 15m for them if we try to sell them that's for sure.
So what if selling Sneijder doesn't work out (like how selling Balo and Eto'o worked out big time AGAINST us) and we end up weaker as the result, who can we sell next? Nobody! With a bunch of oldies with high wages (can't be sold) and a bunch of kids with little match experience (stupid to sell) and a bunch of flops in between (can't get much $$$), Moratti might as well just declare bankrupt. If Sneijder performs well in the EURO cup it should be further proof that we should keep him, not sell him.

:palm: at THIS mentality!

Sneijder represent everything that is wrong with the current policies of the club. Keeping the big waged players who are either off-form, subpar or not playing at all. You probably forgot about Inter's financial situation or the need to balance the books in order to survive when the FFP rule kicks in. Inter has the second highest salary tally in the whole Italia. This needs to lowered down significantly as an important step to rebuild this team for the future. The first step is looking at the salary tally in the squad and see who is earning how much, how old are they and what impact they have for the team compare to the wage they earn. If you like to think it's fine to pay someone 6m per year (highest in the squad) for 10 good matches in the whole season then you're no different than the Inter's current management. Sneijder is 28 years old now. By every year his price will go down significantly. It is best to sell him now that Inter can get a big cash for him (which won't be anything beyond 25-30m btw) than keeping him and paying him that fat salary just to see him being out for half of the season, and the other half being full of half-arsed performances.

These players are getting paid as the stars of the team to perform on a regular basis. Not playing like a headless chicken for most of the season and only carrying a big name on their back.

z3mcneil
29 Apr 12, 15:53
:palm: at THIS mentality!

Sneijder represent everything that is wrong with the current policies of the club. Keeping the big waged players who are either off-form, subpar or not playing at all. You probably forgot about Inter's financial situation or the need to balance the books in order to survive when the FFP rule kicks in. Inter has the second highest salary tally in the whole Italia. This needs to lowered down significantly as an important step to rebuild this team for the future. The first step is looking at the salary tally in the squad and see who is earning how much, how old are they and what impact they have for the team compare to the wage they earn. If you like to think it's fine to pay someone 6m per year (highest in the squad) for 10 good matches in the whole season then you're no different than the Inter's current management. Sneijder is 28 years old now. By every year his price will go down significantly. It is best to sell him now that Inter can get a big cash for him (which won't be anything beyond 25-30m btw) than keeping him and paying him that fat salary just to see him being out for half of the season, and the other half being full of half-arsed performances.

These players are getting paid as the stars of the team to perform on a regular basis. Not playing like a headless chicken for most of the season and only carrying a big name on their back.

Come on man, have some perspective, go to the inter financial situation thread if you want my opinion on the matter.

The thing is, do you still remember how god awful our midfield was during the Cuper, Zac and Mancini years, especially in CL and against other big teams? How many years did it take us to finally get the playmaker we needed that is Sneijder? He is our only world-class player left and is 28 and you wanna sell him because of his wages? Try think of it from another angle: how many other clubs do you think would offer our oldies like Stanko Lucio etc.. the kind of contract they have? On the other hand, if Sneijder does leave us, can you think of ONE club who would think, "hmmm... 6 mil per year for a 28 yo WC midfielder, that's too much he's not worth it." I bet you can't. You don't reduce the team's wages by getting rid of players who actually worth their pricetag while keeping the oldies' golden pensions intact.

Iron_Inter
29 Apr 12, 16:16
Hopfully we will have Guarin, Obi, Cou, Poli (sub) and Alvarez. One can argue the class of Obi, Poli and Alvarez but not Sneijder Guarin and Cou. With those three in a key role in our midfield with the suport of Obi, Alvarez and Poli either like a sub or starters, depending of their individual progress we should be more then fine next year and near future.

The high wages for WC players are not a problem if they bring you victories and trofeys, what really is a cancer are the back-up players who get high wages.

You who want Sneijder to be sold dont you learn from past Inter mistakes, Eto'o, Motta, even Balotele (for his class not his behavier). The only worying thing is Sneijders injuries. And thats a big problem. How many injuries he had since our treible. He bearly was fit and playing this season, and he still istn fit, thats why Stramma sub him every game. And still with that limmited time he has done more then all any other player.

apahllo
05 May 12, 22:46
he is really due on scoring a free kick tbh..

|| WS10 ||
06 May 12, 22:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07JTitKC1Kw

Would have been goal of the year

KevinB
06 May 12, 22:46
Good match!
His shots need more practice, but that one shot was pure class

SNEIJDER!

Il Divin Codino
06 May 12, 23:12
He has regained his form in this last matches and he plays better with Alvarez or someone else helping him, hope he stays he's pure class when fit and is still a lot better than Alvarez and Coutinho, those guys NEED to train more with him to learn a thing or two

Ed.
06 May 12, 23:15
That strike is almost a copy cat from Deki's vs Schalke.

Native
06 May 12, 23:37
Sneijder back to 85%... I knew it would come. Beaten our cunt countryman Van Bommel and his pathetic bilan side. :D

Now where are those who said he wouldn't come back and bashed him eternally?

rockball
07 May 12, 06:08
Wes is the only one from our squad who I want to stay next season too. Maicon can be sold but not him. He still has 3-4 seasons in him and we know how pathetic our midfield is without him.

Stoppani
07 May 12, 06:25
I don't want Sneijder to be sold.
For the little money we'll get we won't get an established player who would have a big impact on these crucial games.

FORZA WESLEY! STAY WITH US! (AND YOLANTHE TOO!! :drool:)

Mad Biscione
07 May 12, 09:25
We'll see if we can keep him despite planned rainforcements, Wesley looks like he's on the rise again

Devious
07 May 12, 10:43
Guarin gave him a big hand in the midfield that night. the kind of player that get the best of Sneijder out there.

Imo Sneijdy-Guarin-Cambiasso and Poli/Obi makes a perfect midfield. unless Moratti can buy an expensive world class midfielder which is not likely, I think we are set to go with this one.

As for the rest of the team, we need reinforcments in the back, and u front. just one decent CB and one good FW would do. although I dont think these are even necessary. but it depends anyway.

1 one more or 2 years max and our young players shall build the chemistry and start clicking with each other, so we need consistency and do not change much on our team.

For this I think Sneijdr should stay, he is one of the few world class Midfielders in the world that we can afford right now.. if we got rid of him, I strongely suspect that we can buy someone to fill in his shoe. not even for a 40m.

He just simply needed players who can move around him in midfield, with Guarin/Obi/Poli it`ll make his job easier. more games with these players and things will start looking good again.

I BELIEVE. :oblivious:

INTERISTA-PER-LA-VITA
07 May 12, 11:55
There is no way we should get rid of Snejeider and I really hope that he will want to stick around to oversee the next project with Strama....From what Strama has said, he is most impressed with Wes since he took over and I hope he gets in Branca and MM's ear to say keep him at all costs.

When he is on he creates almost all of our attacking play and I just don't see anyone to fill his shoes. I know it may be difficult if we dont make the CL next season but I just hope Wes backs what the future looks like for us and runs with it.

FORZA SPIDERMAN SNEJEIDER.......

Nahtino
07 May 12, 12:01
Wes was unbelievable yesterday , absolutly back to his best , I totaly enjoyed his play last night ...
Gaurin and him play real well ... He really is what we have needed for a while ...

I was set to sell WES, but now Im thinking he's a real asset to keep and build the New Inter with for the coming seasons ...

Strama has bought a lot of confidence into a lot of guys in the team .. and thats fantastic ..sneijder is one of those ...

Il Divin Codino
07 May 12, 19:32
Thinking about it one reason he had a bad season were the tactics from Ranieri, we had practically zero off the ball movement, our offense was so static that there was very little he could had done. He's great providing through balls and stuff but if nobody is helping him he won't change the game as Eto'o could. Under Strama there's been a lot of improvement in this and as a consequence Sneijder shines again.

I agree with Devious that our midfield is set, except maybe in DM. We have Cambiasso but if he's injured we can't rely on Stankovic. I don't know if Poli is ready for that role as he has played more as a LCM or RCM. Maybe Palombo? I don't know but we must start looking for Cuchu's replacement now.

Bzzlightyear
07 May 12, 19:35
Thinking about it one reason he had a bad season were the tactics from Ranieri, we had practically zero off the ball movement, our offense was so static that there was very little he could had done. He's great providing through balls and stuff but if nobody is helping him he won't change the game as Eto'o could. Under Strama there's been a lot of improvement in this and as a consequence Sneijder shines again.

I agree with Devious that our midfield is set, except maybe in DM. We have Cambiasso but if he's injured we can't rely on Stankovic. I don't know if Poli is ready for that role as he has played more as a LCM or RCM. Maybe Palombo? I don't know but we must start looking for Cuchu's replacement now.

Look madrid again and we will get one more DM they dont need

Efrain21C
07 May 12, 19:40

Palombo won't be around next year

Il Divin Codino
07 May 12, 20:15
Palombo won't be around next year

Yeah I guess, it was just a random idea

Toninu
07 May 12, 21:44
Sneijder picking up his game and Inter are playing better, that is not a coincidence. Wesley can make the difference he's not the kind of guy who carries a team on his back but he works well in a team that works well together. When Wesley has someone to play with he sure makes a fine melody, rather than him getting angry and shooting at every thing that moves like he did earlier this season.

frashed
08 May 12, 00:07
Anyone wondering if he's firing up purely for the transfer window?

:P

mario.santon
08 May 12, 04:37
Anyone wondering if he's firing up purely for the transfer window?

:P

nope, I don't think so.. he could not perform under ranieri... and it was pretty late in the season

Native
08 May 12, 05:07
Yes, Ranieri played him out of position, his formations were useless for Sneijder, not to mention the players he used to back him up - totally useless and brainless formations. Now with Strama, we are getting the best out of it, and this is the result. We finally have the right coach... Now give him time to build in the summer... Let the youngsters mature for a year or two... And after that... It´s time to harvest :dielaugh:

Nyall
08 May 12, 05:52
Or maybe, just maybe Wes is playing for the summer?

Toninu
08 May 12, 07:11
Yep with ranieri wes was too isolated and he couldnt really work, now we're seeing him getting into form and im loving every second of it. Selling him would be disastrous unless we replace him with someone good enough (which i highly doubt wed be able to do)

Deva
08 May 12, 11:20
Inter will be a mess, without Wes!

wicked wizard
08 May 12, 11:30
you all do realise how much money inter pay him. i dont think he is too desprate to leave.

edi_interista
08 May 12, 11:31
Sneijder is flourishing under Stramaccioni, so i don't see any reason to sell him! Since Strama is staying, he must stay to!

Pajo
08 May 12, 13:58
Snejider himself said that under Ranieri he was too "limited". Strama gives him the freedom he needs, he moves a lot, and plays in his favourite position, behind the strikers. In the center or the left. That's why he improved his game so much.

I don't believe he plays for the euro, since he will be most definitely called, so it's not important for him..

edit: do i want him out? No. He is still by far our best player. But if we can get 30+ mils for him, why not? I know it seems too much, but that money will be required to get proper replacement. Don't kid yourself, although i love both, neither Ricky nor Coutinho can properly replace him, at least not yet.

Hasan
08 May 12, 19:29
Midlefielers like Scholes, Giggs, Zidane are players who are bossing until the end. Sneijder is that category, if we can't get 30 + milions for him than is the best thing to leave him alone.

We should pray that he stay healthy and when Zanetti isn't around we should give him ambrand, it's make me fell wierd when I see Stankovic with ambrand.

Bzzlightyear
08 May 12, 19:31
Midlefielers like Scholes, Giggs, Zidane are players who are bossing until the end. Sneijder is that category, if we can't get 30 + milions for him than is the best thing to leave him alone.

We should pray that he stay healthy and when Zanetti isn't around we should give him ambrand, it's make me fell wierd when I see Stankovic with ambrand.

Agreed

Nyall
08 May 12, 20:25

We should pray that he stay healthy and when Zanetti isn't around we should give him ambrand, it's make me fell wierd when I see Stankovic with ambrand.It makes you feel weird to see a man that has actually been with this team through thick and thin, there before we started winning, a man who shed tears for this team, wear the armband but instead you want to give it to a guy who pretty much had to be forced to come here.. displays little leadership qualities.. could give fuck all for like 4/5's of the season.. and not to mention spent most of last summer flirting with Manchester United?

Wow..

wicked wizard
08 May 12, 20:39

We should pray that he stay healthy and when Zanetti isn't around we should give him ambrand, it's make me fell wierd when I see Stankovic with ambrand.you think wes is more of a legend to this club than stankvic?. he a bit old and shit now' it happens to the best off them. but dont talk like he is some shit twat who has never done anything for our club

Hasan
08 May 12, 20:49
It makes you feel weird to see a man that has actually been with this team through thick and thin, there before we started winning, a man who shed tears for this team, wear the armband but instead you want to give it to a guy who pretty much had to be forced to come here.. displays little leadership qualities.. could give fuck all for like 4/5's of the season.. and not to mention spent most of last summer flirting with Manchester United?

Wow..

Your point of view is pretty fer, I don't agree but that's other thing. I would use SAF tactic and put player who have most influence on a team, true leader on and of the pitch.

Zanetti is iraplacable of course but why Sneijder can't be a capitan to Stankovic if, for example, Vidic can be captain to Giggs, Schloles, Rooney or Ferdinand?

I respect Stankovic for his history but his influence on this Inter team is minor.

Macktk
08 May 12, 20:59
It makes you feel weird to see a man that has actually been with this team through thick and thin, there before we started winning, a man who shed tears for this team, wear the armband but instead you want to give it to a guy who pretty much had to be forced to come here.. displays little leadership qualities.. could give fuck all for like 4/5's of the season.. and not to mention spent most of last summer flirting with Manchester United?

Wow..

Spot on. Stankovic and Cambiasso deserves it much more than he does. And yeah, Sneijder possesses zero leadership skills. Even Cesar would be a better option in my own opinion.
And, btw, Sneijder is surely not our best player this season.

Nero Indigo
09 May 12, 07:17
Your point of view is pretty fer, I don't agree but that's other thing. I would use SAF tactic and put player who have most influence on a team, true leader on and of the pitch.

Zanetti is iraplacable of course but why Sneijder can't be a capitan to Stankovic if, for example, Vidic can be captain to Giggs, Schloles, Rooney or Ferdinand?

I respect Stankovic for his history but his influence on this Inter team is minor.

I wholeheartedly disagree with your statement. Stankovic is more of a leader than Sneijder. I don't even get what you are trying to explain by comparing Sneijder with Vidic. Character wise, they are both different: Vidic has a calm head on his shoulders, Sneijder does not. Do you watch Inter matches that don't go well with Sneijder on the team? Have you ever seen a Sneijder tantrum when it doesn't go his way? now imagine him wearing an armband with that shit. He would totally stink as a captain, but because of how much Stankovic has sacrificed for the team and his demeanor on the pitch; he would be better suited for that role.

It's more than just influence, RESPECT plays a lot into it. If not it just feels like a ploy: like when Man City gave their most "influential" player the captain's armband but he didn't (and still doesn't) feel jackshit for the club! It was a fiasco after that. Bottom line is Sneijder is not ready to be a captain of this club in my book.

Bzzlightyear
09 May 12, 07:26
Your right, When deki come to inter he was more of am MC AMC players and sort of wide player, but then he was moved to DM i remember when he told i will play were ever the coach want me to, i remember he was not confident, for a player that is AM to be DM is hard job,

If you asked Snejder to be Deep-lying play maker he wont, i am sure of it

rockball
09 May 12, 07:46
Sneijder should stay on, no matter who we sign; but a player of his qualities is much needed in our midfield. He surely looks far more motivated now under Strama. Like in that run Zanetti made in the derby; I loved how Sneijder came to pat him in the end and go take the corner.

CafeCordoba
09 May 12, 07:51
But who we sign depends a lot on Sneijder's staying or leaving. Sneijder staying => we can't sign big player(s) who demand big salary. Simple as that.

junior55
09 May 12, 10:44

The only positive thing in having Sneijder as a captain would be saving some of his yellow cards since he would be entitled to speak/argue to the referee.

Bzzlightyear
09 May 12, 10:48
The only positive thing in having Sneijder as a captain would be saving some of his yellow cards since he would be entitled to speak/argue to the referee.

But i see somehow JZ will not retire before Snejder :)

The_Eradicator
10 May 12, 12:03
It depends a lot on the player's will, Sneijder is getting to the age where injuries become more and more common and you want to start packing that trophy rack as much as possible before your times up. I'm not sure if he would be willing to be apart of a new long term project if it meant immediate success wasn't guaranteed, especially if we are out of the CL next season. The two Manchester sides would be very attractive to him in this regard and it's hard to see him turning down the EPL if an offer does come up.

crzdcolombian
10 May 12, 13:45
But who we sign depends a lot on Sneijder's staying or leaving. Sneijder staying => we can't sign big player(s) who demand big salary. Simple as that.

We are rebuilding as a club I don't see us signing big players regardless !! I want him to stay but if he goes to Man U hopefully they give us their twin fullbacks and Chicharito Hernandez for him. Sneijder has been huge the last couple games and I am fine with sacrificing him to fix the budget but I want good young talent coming in to replace him. Regardless if Sneijder stays and we bring a 17 year old Eto. We aren't going to be lifting anything more that Copa Italia for the next couple seasons.

Hopefully under the right management we can pull a Juve who were amazing this season and took a little while to rebuild but they came back basically unstoppable

junior55
10 May 12, 14:34
We are rebuilding as a club I don't see us signing big players regardless !! I want him to stay but if he goes to Man U hopefully they give us their twin fullbacks and Chicharito Hernandez for him. Sneijder has been huge the last couple games and I am fine with sacrificing him to fix the budget but I want good young talent coming in to replace him. Regardless if Sneijder stays and we bring a 17 year old Eto. We aren't going to be lifting anything more that Copa Italia for the next couple seasons.
Hopefully under the right management we can pull a Juve who were amazing this season and took a little while to rebuild but they came back basically unstoppable

Well i'm okay with being critic for this season and i'm too but being already so pessimistic about the next season is going too far.
Football is such a complex issue that honestly thinking that the end result (winning) is the result of a well calculated series of decisions is far the real truth. Yes , losing can be the result of a series of bad decisions in some occasions , having a failure of a season (such our last one) can be the result of a series of bad decisions but not winning.

I can assure you that although the picture can look gray right now things can change very quickly and we can find ourselves winning scudetto and EL next season if the right buttons are touched during this transfer market .
There are so many examples around us (even this year) of how things can change in a short period so don't say that we are not going to win anything in the next couple of years. Chealse were in the same shity situation like us , with the same nature of problems , they changed the coach and through good chemistry and luck won the FA cup and challenge in the CL final.

Oh and please don't use that pull a Juve example. They have done nothing extraordinary , they have spent 50M/year in the last 3 years( the only year we did that recently we won the treble) , built a stadium (through i don't know what law trick) and thanks to a great motivation (because of not winning) won a scudetto. But they are very far from being unstoppable.

crzdcolombian
10 May 12, 16:51
Juve got scored on less than 15 times !!! That's pretty unstoppable in my book. They also didn't play in Europe which made it easier for them to win the league. AC Milan was pretty beastily as well this season. We need to look at the free agent market more than we have been doing. Our potential 3rd place finish basically just shows all shitty every team in the league is other than Juve and Milan. I thought for sure Udinese and Napoli had the teams to win this year and both imploded like if they were Arsenal :)

If we keep our current team, let go everyone who is out of contract, buy Guarin&Poli and strengthen the defense we should easily win the Europa League. Unless somehow Man U and Man City end up in it again for crashing out of group stages.

junior55
10 May 12, 17:41
If we keep our current team, let go everyone who is out of contract, buy Guarin&Poli and strengthen the defense we should easily win the Europa League. Unless somehow Man U and Man City end up in it again for crashing out of group stages.

Do you see that i made you more optimistic now with my post ;)
You went from winning only copa italia in next years to europa league victory . I bet that if you read my post once more you will begin to have some league victory hopes too :P

Hasan
12 May 12, 11:06
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtNzk0NzE

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

bibonzo
12 May 12, 11:25
How did he get injured now? Unbelievable the man cant play more than 5 games in a row and they call Robben the glass man. Or our doctors are complete crap.

Native
12 May 12, 11:31
Again? Again?! Just when he started hitting fucking form again? G*DD*MNIT!!!!!

qb4ever_2k
12 May 12, 12:15
Ok... Sell him

Solfice
12 May 12, 13:03
"Wesley Sneijder complained of muscle pain during the session."

Hope he'll get fine during the pre-season. Too much problems. :/

F U C K MILAN
12 May 12, 13:33
dont see him staying tbh

qb4ever_2k
12 May 12, 13:34
Let's not forget about EURO 2012...

A.l.i
12 May 12, 13:47
He's not called up.

Handoyo
12 May 12, 14:30
Can the Derby possibly be his last match wearing the Inter shirt? :|

rockball
12 May 12, 14:37
He started his Inter career in a derby win, and maybe his end was also the same. In both of those, we scored 4 goals.

Won't like to see him go though.

Bzzlightyear
12 May 12, 14:39
I know one thing for sure, if he does leave ( sold ), it would be around 35 mill euro at list, and i wont mind but to tell the truth i rather keep him, if he only wants to stay

Devious
12 May 12, 17:24
"Wesley Sneijder complained of muscle pain during the season."

Fixed.

sanka
12 May 12, 17:26
Dunno what is about to happen as i read things that he's gonna leave us for United at summer as Sheringham supports.But i want what's the best for the club.If he leaves so we need to focus on the right moves.Surely would be a hit to our creative play his loss but our pockets gonna full for some players with perspective.

Kakaroto
12 May 12, 17:29
Call me when He's playing for Urinated until then anything written is garbage.

king_elnino
12 May 12, 17:36
I suggest lock this tread when season end. Another bs war will be start here.

Inter7
12 May 12, 17:45
if you guys believe he is staying i applaud your optimistic outlook but lets be realistic i think most of us can agree on form and in shape he is world class and he deserves to be playing in champions league and fighting for the domestic trophies which we cant guarantee him. i would love for him to stay but doubt it will happen so now we look at branca and hope he can pull something for us forlan wes out hopefully a creative talent that we can afford maybe a deep lying playmaker sahin esc and tevez (in my dreams) lol

Native
12 May 12, 18:07
Yeah guys... Keep on repeating exactly the same comments that were made here exactly a year ago... Sneijder to urinated blablabla... He wont stay you're crazy if you believe he does blablabla...

It was bullshit last year and it will be bullshit this year.

It's getting old, in the end he'll stay. And why is there always a link with either one of the Manchester clubs? Why not another one? He doesn't even want to go to Manchester, he wouldn't be going there even if he could. He actually is loyal to this club, and it's not like this season full of injuries makes him appealing to clubs anyway... He's enthusiastic about the Strama project and wants to help fulfill it.

There were almost over a thousand news items about Sneijder leaving Inter last year, most of them saying he would join United. They were all absolute crap based on a pile of crocodile shit, not a single one of them was true or came out. Don't think any of these news items will be true this year; you know how media works, it's not about truth, but about money. It's to be ignored, the only reliable source you should trust or check out from time to time is Inter.it itself. Until they say it, you can stop wasting your time typing messages about how he will leave here.

Sneijder = Inter

junior55
12 May 12, 18:14
if you guys believe he is staying i applaud your optimistic outlook but lets be realistic i think most of us can agree on form and in shape he is world class and he deserves to be playing in champions league and fighting for the domestic trophies which we cant guarantee him. i would love for him to stay but doubt it will happen so now we look at branca and hope he can pull something for us forlan wes out hopefully a creative talent that we can afford maybe a deep lying playmaker sahin esc and tevez (in my dreams) lol

What is that?????

So according to you whose fault is it that we are not going to play CL next year, yours or mine?
If we make a list of players who need to be criticized for our results this year he should be on top of it.
He is the MVP of our team and has done nothing . Do you really believe that he wouldn't play tomorrow if there were no EURO 2012 next month?

Inter7
12 May 12, 18:22
What is that?????

So according to you whose fault is it that we are not going to play CL next year, yours or mine?
If we make a list of players who need to be criticized for our results this year he should be on top of it.
He is the MVP of our team and has done nothing . Do you really believe that he wouldn't play tomorrow if there were no EURO 2012 next month?

its the whole teams fault its not one player the sport is played with 11 not one player can carry you a whole season he needs a supporting role with the likes of us integrating our youth players like obi and our new signings like alvarez it takes time for them to become real class players wes is already world class other then zanetti if you can name someone on our team that madrid and barcelona would take let me know. we are rebuilding who knows we can win the scudetto next year but as far as star power goes we have wes and only wes. and yes i still believe he wouldnt play.. my point is wes should shoulder the blame but only as much as the next guy on our team first half of the season was no forwards making runs second half was him injured practically the whole time and ranieri not fitting him in his position.

junior55
12 May 12, 18:53
So let's pay all the 11 players with the same wage.

With greater skills and bigger wages come bigger responsibilities.
He has missed almost all the season and even in the occasions he has played he has shown clear signs of lack of motivation and desire. His performances before the Strama period have been irritating at best . Of course there are a lot of reasons for this but the main one is he himself. You can say that Sneijder has failed in the 1st time of the season because of the tactics of Gasp & Ranieri and this is true , but it is also true that Ranieri & Gasperini have failed in inter because of Sneijder's lack of desire and humility to play in a position different from his prefered.

He is a great player anyway when he wants and i would be more than happy to have him here next season but i can't agree with what you say that "Sneijder deserves more than what Inter can offer him next season" . If anything Inter deserves more than what Sneijder has offered this season.

Choppin Onions
12 May 12, 19:23
It's one muscle problem after another with Wes. You could blame the doctors, you could blame Wes himself for just being injury prone but playing on that god-awful pitch at the Meazza over 25 times a season, IMO, makes injuries like these more likely to occur.

Universe
12 May 12, 20:08
It's Moratti's fault man.

Sid
13 May 12, 00:10
sad wes will miss tomorrow's game..not to mention he was looking forward to this game:http://twitter.com/#!/sneijder101010 :(

IndoInterFan
13 May 12, 14:51
Perhaps due to his playmaking capability, Sneijder is always the most fouled player when he played. Opposition players just constantly tackle and kick him. Not surprising all these add up over the years that perhaps explained his constant injuries. He's not even big size or tough to start off with.

Nyall
13 May 12, 14:58
Perhaps due to his playmaking capability, Sneijder is always the most fouled player when he played. Opposition players just constantly tackle and kick him. Not surprising all these add up over the years that perhaps explained his constant injuries. He's not even big size or tough to start off with.
Bullshit.. Messi is kicked way more than Sneijder is..

---------- Post added at 10:58 ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 ----------

It's hardly surprising, expect him to be 100% for the Euros and play all matches for the Netherlands at 100%.. if there was ever a time we needed to sell a star player it would be now with Sneijder..

He plays so little that he's not worth the 25 million euros, that we will get for him, to us.

IndoInterFan
13 May 12, 15:02
Bullshit.. Messi is kicked way more than Sneijder is..[COLOR="Silver"]

Messi is tougher than Sneijder. Not bullshit. Not all footballer's bodies are build the same.

Seriously, if he keeps missing so many games, it's eventually time to look for his replacement.

Nyall
13 May 12, 15:19
Messi is tougher than Sneijder. Not bullshit. Not all footballer's bodies are build the same.

Seriously, if he keeps missing so many games, it's eventually time to look for his replacement.
Considering that Sneijder's problems all seem to be muscle related.. it has less to do with fouling and more to do with the fact that he's just a glass man.

FORZAINTERMILAN
13 May 12, 23:16
its sad but i think he will leave this summer because i dont think he wants to play Europa League. I REALLY want him to stay but i feel he is going to leave

joenetti
14 May 12, 03:17
And why is there always a link with either one of the Manchester clubs? Why not another one?

Goal.com Indonesia posted that BBilan have intention to recruit Sneijder.... I hope it just a trash rumour...

sorry, i tried to search in international version but I found nothing there... so i'm using google for the translation

http://translate.google.co.id/translate?sl=id&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=id&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.goal.com%2Fid-ID%2Fnews%2F784%2Ftransfer-pemain%2F2012%2F05%2F14%2F3101343%2Fmilan-rekrut-wesley-sneijder

The_Eradicator
14 May 12, 03:46
Goal.com Indonesia posted that BBilan have intention to recruit Sneijder.... I hope it just a trash rumour...

sorry, i tried to search in international version but I found nothing there... so i'm using google for the translation

http://translate.google.co.id/translate?sl=id&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=id&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.goal.com%2Fid-ID%2Fnews%2F784%2Ftransfer-pemain%2F2012%2F05%2F14%2F3101343%2Fmilan-rekrut-wesley-sneijder
There is finally a site worse than Goal.com.... Goal.com/Indonesia

rockball
14 May 12, 11:17
I'm sure they are interested, and tbh Sneijder is just what they need. Him + Ibra backed by a powerful midfield like theirs can do great. Let's hope we aren't stupid enough to sell to them.

Universe
14 May 12, 12:09

Next they need goal.com/nigeria

junior55
14 May 12, 15:12
I'm sure they are interested, and tbh Sneijder is just what they need. Him + Ibra backed by a powerful midfield like theirs can do great. Let's hope we aren't stupid enough to sell to them.

We could be interested in messi and c.ronaldo but it means shit.
Anyway i could even give him to them for let's say 50M

Handoyo
14 May 12, 17:29
Yo :|

Native
14 May 12, 17:40
Sneijder will never go to bbilan, just because of principles... He hates them. Said that in interviews here many times.

Only goal.crap could come up with laughable bullshit like that, hell - it's not even funny anymore :')

rockball
15 May 12, 06:13
Lol Martijn. I'm sure he doesn't hate them. He may not go to them, but that could be because they are rivals and he may not want to disrespect our fans. But there is no way he hates them.

joenetti
16 May 12, 04:14

I think you're right. IMO They're just posting that to get a high traffic, because a lot of indo interisti and it seems indo interisti who oftenly comment in comment section hate BBilan more than hate Jube. SO they're just fishing Interista and Bilanista to comment.

rfU
17 May 12, 08:07
would sell him for the cash but at the moment he's only draw we have to bring a wc player. we're broke, out of UCL, no chance of next years scudetto.... fuck it, lets hang on to him. maybe we can get afellay and sahin.

vitomins
17 May 12, 13:49
would sell him for the cash but at the moment he's only draw we have to bring a wc player. we're broke, out of UCL, no chance of next years scudetto.... fuck it, lets hang on to him. maybe we can get afellay and sahin.

How can you possibly say we have no chance for next year's Scudetto without even seeing who we buy?

Bzzlightyear
17 May 12, 18:30
Rfu always confuses me with the arguments, is Rfu real inter fan ?

Kraits
18 May 12, 04:26
A must stay. You can sell the whole squad minus sneijder.
Call me crazy but this is how i rate him...

Messi>Ronaldo>Sneijder>Xavi>Iniesta.....

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk

rfU
18 May 12, 06:52
How can you possibly say we have no chance for next year's Scudetto without even seeing who we buy?fair question. but i've been an inter fan long enough to know it will take more than a few months and a motivated coach to turn this around. also given our minuscule budget. i think you'll agree. call it drama-queen or negative or whatever bullshit but its the most likely of outcomes. It does depend on who our competitors buy.

NimAraya
18 May 12, 08:10
Imagine rfU, Azzkikr, nerazzurri4life, Nyall, Cafecordoba and crzdcolombian in one room! After 5 minutes you hear an explosion and the room get wiped out thx to too much nagging and negativity in one place.

After the incident there'll be found a piece of paper in the room, written on top of it "The Group's Last Words":

Nyall: Fuck Moratti! Motta for president!

crzdcolombian: Argentina and Brazil Suck! Sign Colombia!! :dino:

Azzkikr: Everyone is wrong but me. :finger:

Cafecordoba: Impossible, never, won't, no, nobody, nah, nie, unlikely... (explosion happens)

rfU: :fffuuu: :yuno: :fffuuu: :mad: :scream: :frustrat: :wallbang2: :fero: :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu: (BOOM!!!!)

nerazzurri4life: :palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::palm::p alm::palm::palm::palm:

rfU
18 May 12, 09:46
:lol:

but yo you know what the difference is tho... i'm a huge dortmund fan, well before inter. After numerous MASSIVE mistakes i see they finally get their shit together 4/5 seasons ago and I wonder what's inter's problem. it's just mind boggling hence the :fffuuu: :yuno: :fffuuu: :mad: :scream: :frustrat: :wallbang2: :fero: :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

I really dont see how you guys can just sit there and be like "yeal well..."

interista4
18 May 12, 13:17
i'm a huge dortmund fan, well before inter.

Maybe u should quote that in your sig so ppl will stop taking your posts srsly.

sanka
18 May 12, 13:24
Well no problem that he likes Dortmund personally i find it way better that to have a sympathy for Bayern or anythin else.But he is so critical some times really..I wanna understand the way he thinks.

vitomins
18 May 12, 17:56
:lol:

but yo you know what the difference is tho... i'm a huge dortmund fan, well before inter. After numerous MASSIVE mistakes i see they finally get their shit together 4/5 seasons ago and I wonder what's inter's problem. it's just mind boggling hence the :fffuuu: :yuno: :fffuuu: :mad: :scream: :frustrat: :wallbang2: :fero: :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

I really dont see how you guys can just sit there and be like "yeal well..."

Even in our worst season of recent memory, we still were not embarrassed as bad as Dortmund was in Europe. They are still on their way to getting everything right, but I wouldn't say they got their shit together completely yet.

Universe
19 May 12, 03:52
Some shitty Nike commercial with Sneijder, Pique, Iniesta, Neymar, C.Ronaldo, Ozil, M'Vila, Ribery, Laurent Blanc, Guardiola and Pato and many more.

QMv8g8CO4cQ

That being said, Sneijder is their main feature as he gets his own little vignette :oblivious:

vy44MHVi1M0

I4E
19 May 12, 05:23
^ I love the wall in the Sneijder clip :lol:

Universe
19 May 12, 06:21
In his Nike ad, they cut to the Nike logo just as he took the free kick. They didn't do that in order to build suspense, but probably because he booted it straight into the wall or into the stands.

I4E
19 May 12, 08:52
In his Nike ad, they cut to the Nike logo just as he took the free kick. They didn't do that in order to build suspense, but probably because he booted it straight into the wall or into the stands.

:lol: Exactly, his free kicks have been shit !

#can'tmakeitcount

Pharaoh
19 May 12, 09:22
#can'tmakeitcount

:lol: LOL i almost fell outta my chair hahahhahaha

Toninu
19 May 12, 09:48
Hoping Wes doesnt get hurt during the euro. He just got his form back.

Solfice
19 May 12, 10:35
Sneijder commits to Inter

Wesley Sneijder has committed himself to Inter after a dismal campaign. “I’m sure next year will be a different story and the President will sign important players.”

The Dutchman has been hot property on the transfer market for the last two summers, but despite links with the likes of Manchester City, Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal, he has remained at San Siro.

“I am fired up ahead of Euro 2012 and feel really good,” declared Sneijder on international duty with Holland.

“Massimo Moratti’s words pleased me, as I’m sure next year will be a different story and the President will sign important players.

“In any case, I am happy at Inter and feel like part of the group.”

EURO 2012 trophy for Netherlands and Scudetto + EL title to him next year! I am glad that signs are pointing that he will stay!

rfU
19 May 12, 16:17
Hoping Wes doesnt get hurt during the euro. He just got his form back.Oh fuck forgot about the euros. dammit wes just keep your ass on the bench.

sanka
19 May 12, 16:27
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/maltwit/Sarcasm-Loading.gif

Nyall
19 May 12, 23:42
Relax people Wes will be fine for the Netherlands the kicks on the shin and tackles will bring him pleasure.. expect him to get hurt and be out for 4 months though the minutes he has to return to Inter...

Universe
20 May 12, 00:35
Yawn.

Alex de Large
20 May 12, 00:42
If Inter sells Sneijder to BB. Moratti will wake up the day after with a horse head in his bed.

I4E
20 May 12, 00:52
Yawn.

x2

Edward
20 May 12, 01:42
i hope we sell him tbh. this season his form has been hit and miss (mainly miss imo) and he's constantly injured. even if he shows consistent form for next season it's likely his injuries won't stop. he's just injured far too much. we need to sell him now if we can. another season like his past 2 and hell be worth no more than 15m. there's a chance he'll have good form and not be injured very 2 weeks, but i don't like those odds

mario.santon
20 May 12, 02:12
No sell him, he will retire here

Alex de Large
20 May 12, 05:13
i hope we sell him tbh. this season his form has been hit and miss (mainly miss imo) and he's constantly injured. even if he shows consistent form for next season it's likely his injuries won't stop. he's just injured far too much. we need to sell him now if we can. another season like his past 2 and hell be worth no more than 15m. there's a chance he'll have good form and not be injured very 2 weeks, but i don't like those odds

Tell me a good midfielder to replace him? we can't buy anyone of his level.
If we want to be a middle class team, then go ahead, sell Sneijder, Maicon and Milito.

junior55
20 May 12, 08:21
What is that?????

As I had said before Lazio.

Now here's what Sneijder says :
"Non ho giocato l'ultima partita a Roma perché non c'era tanto da giocarsi. Avevo sentito un dolore leggero. Era meglio quindi non giocare, in modo da essere in buona forma per la nazionale"

So the leader of our team decides to not play because it's not important enough in order to concentrate in his beloved NT.
So he doesn't give a fuck if his teammates have to begin the season in 2nd of August instead of the end of August(if we had won against Lazio) since he won't be available in that Date anyway because of the post Euro vacations he's going to take.

But anyway you feel free to give the responsibilities of this failed season to Gasperini, Ranieri , Chivu and Dejan

Devious
20 May 12, 10:00
No one do really believe that we will/should play in CL next year expect an innocent naive fan. I dont expect any of our players nor the coach really had much faith that Udini will lose to freaken Catania and that Napoli not winning either.

So realistically, it was a useless match. he better concentrate with his NT cause he deserves to win it this time.

Im glad he`s staying, or atlest that he says that he is.

FORZA SNEIDY!!

Bzzlightyear
20 May 12, 10:04
I have no idea why the fuck do Media rate him 20 mill. I FUCKING dont understand a worldclass player cant cost that, even freaking unproven brazilian youngster cost 25++ mill

If anyone can tell me what would Snejder prize be, or how much will ARab clubs including russian clubs invest on him. At the end its unlikely, if he does win EU 2012 then i see him as proven player both international and as well Club wise, and the prize will be around 40-50 mill IMO.

junior55
20 May 12, 10:28
No one do really believe that we will/should play in CL next year expect an innocent naive fan. I dont expect any of our players nor the coach really had much faith that Udini will lose to freaken Catania and that Napoli not winning either.

So realistically, it was a useless match. he better concentrate with his NT cause he deserves to win it this time.

Im glad he`s staying, or atlest that he says that he is.

FORZA SNEIDY!!

It's not about CL but 3rd round of EL vs playoff round and the difference is 3 weeks...

szasza02
20 May 12, 10:43
honestly, I'm not sure whether the team would benefit from EL as much as it would mean a burden on everyone
it's a poor man's UCL and everyone knows it. even if you win it, you're still laughed at. even more so if you make it to the last 8/4/final but get defeated. that equals wasting a shitloads of time and effort on a totally useless competition.

Bzzlightyear
20 May 12, 10:44
honestly, I'm not sure whether the team would benefit from EL as much as it would mean a burden on everyone
it's a poor man's UCL and everyone knows it. even if you win it, you're still laughed at. even more so if you make it to the last 8/4/final but get defeated. that equals wasting a shitloads of time and effort on a totally useless competition.

and that is why Italy lose the 4th stop to Germans

szasza02
20 May 12, 10:47
big f***in deal. not that it matters to Inter, since the team should always fight for scudetto, not the f***ing 4th spot...

Kraits
20 May 12, 13:28
I have no idea why the fuck do Media rate him 20 mill. I FUCKING dont understand a worldclass player cant cost that, even freaking unproven brazilian youngster cost 25++ mill

If anyone can tell me what would Snejder prize be, or how much will ARab clubs including russian clubs invest on him. At the end its unlikely, if he does win EU 2012 then i see him as proven player both international and as well Club wise, and the prize will be around 40-50 mill IMO.

+1

javier_zanetti <3
20 May 12, 16:55
Sneijder is priceless.

Deva
20 May 12, 17:12
big f***in deal. not that it matters to Inter, since the team should always fight for scudetto, not the f***ing 4th spot...

Inter should aim high, but if there's some sort of forgettable season like this one and we'd end up being 4th, we'd be happy that we still might be playing UCL next season, wouldn't we?

Edward
21 May 12, 02:29

well i think the answer to that is

has his form been inconsistent? yes
in general do inter fans overrate him a bit because of treble season? yes
is he injured a lot of the time? yes

players who sell for 45-50 mil usually would answer no to all of those. "on his day he's one of the best in the world in his position" isn't enough to warrant 45m frankly

DARi0
21 May 12, 12:11
Sneijder: 'Strama like Mourinho'
http://www.football-italia.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_photo/%5Btype%5D/%5Bnid%5D/sneijder-smile490ai_0.jpg

Wesley Sneijder believes Andrea Stramaccioni is “Inter’s best Coach after Jose Mourinho” and has restored his enthusiasm at the club.

The Dutchman has been heavily linked with a move away ever since Mourinho left at the end of the Treble-winning campaign.

These rumours intensified with the succession of tacticians going through San Siro, including Rafa Benitez, Gian Piero Gasperini and Claudio Ranieri.

“I think I will remain at Inter, as I am happy there,” Sneijder told Soccernews.

“The club will move on the market to reinforce the squad and we now have a very good Coach.

“Since Stramaccioni arrived we have rediscovered the fun, as that had been missing. I think he is the best Inter Coach after Mourinho.

“I’m not just saying that because he is our current manager, but because he has brought a specific style of play and enthusiasm to the team.”

Moratti also confired him & that's a very positive sign for me. If anything, we should build our team around Wes, not vice-versa. Selling him now would be utterly stupid, as his value took a serious hit after the injury plagued season, while he has rested enough. I'm sure next season he will be in top form and we need that kind of world beating performance! :star:

...but I agree, he needs to train more on those free kicks again!

rfU
21 May 12, 12:52
its important that we surround this guy with world class talent. top class players bring the best out of each other.

vassago
21 May 12, 14:22
its important that we surround this guy with world class talent. top class players bring the best out of each other.
and with a good tactician knowing how to use him, he will be even greater... we saw the change in his performances under Strama... when he is used properly... not like that fuck Ranieri and his antics...
Hope he stays... if we sell Maicon(preferred) he is defenetly staying...

Tsuna
22 May 12, 09:12
http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/05/22/3119061/sneijder-offers-himself-to-ac-milan wut da bbq . goal.com....:palm:

vinyl
22 May 12, 09:19
http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/05/22/3119061/sneijder-offers-himself-to-ac-milan wut da bbq . goal.com....:palm:

Hahaha the goal mutha fkers wish

Over all our dead bodies

The_Eradicator
22 May 12, 09:35
How convenient that "goal.com understands" he wants a move but it is unlikely to happen... What that actually means "we made it up and it'll never come true anyway, so no one can prove we made it up".

goal.com... makes me want to:fu::fffuuu::chan::palm: and then I remember it's just sensationalist journalism and :work:

Native
22 May 12, 09:41
Lmao, thats hilarious. He just made that whole article up, unbelievable. That site really is a piece of illness...

interista4
22 May 12, 09:46
The clowns just found about that pic now? LOL.. I offer to goal.com to go fuck themselves, retards.

spork
22 May 12, 09:54
:dielaugh:

Must be a slow news day at Goal.com headquarters. Either that, or the editors were smoking some mind-numbing crack.

Bzzlightyear
22 May 12, 10:07
The clowns just found about that pic now? LOL.. I offer to goal.com to go fuck themselves, retards.

When was that picture taken ?

The_Eradicator
22 May 12, 10:08

Couple months ago when they went out for dinner together.

Bzzlightyear
22 May 12, 10:09
Couple months ago when they went out for dinner together.

How come they did that, i would rather think it was there wifes that have commen interest or something.

interista4
22 May 12, 10:19

IIRC, way before the first derby this season.

Sneijder, 27, enjoys a close relationship with the former Ghana international, and called the midfielder shortly before the Derby della Madonnina on May 6 to discuss a possible move across the city

Just because they are friends doesn't mean he would call thier fucking player telling them he want to move there, a day before the derby, idiots. Strangely he also looked the happiest man alive when we got our PK at 2-2.

Firstly, Milan would have to shell out a fee in the region of €25 million to lure Sneijder away from Inter.

Yeah... 25m.. Manu couldn't take him for more, but BBilan will be able to get him for less for money they don't even have.. makes sense.

Inter offloaded players such as Andrea Pirlo and Clarence Seedorf to Milan in the past, both of whom went on to become key players at the Rossoneri, and the Nerazzurri are desperate to avoid a similar mistake

Great logic there, just because we've sold them players in the past and Wes is friends with Boa he would be interested to move there, yep.

Despite Sneijder's eagerness to leave the Nerazzurri, it appears unlikely that he will be allowed to join the 2010-11 Italian champions as Inter prefer to see him leave abroad. Manchester United have previously been linked with the Dutchman.

Wake up you morons, he doesn't want to leave anymore, and Manu are long out of the pictrue now.
God, even my 5 yr old sis could write better in this stupid website.
The mods should really start consering links to this idiotic webs.

realjulm
22 May 12, 13:10
bs of the year

Bzzlightyear
22 May 12, 13:12
I Did read at Fcinternews, and they say its a fantasy cite called Goal.com, and yes it wont happen ( just a dream )

thatdude
22 May 12, 13:55
:trollol:

Goal.com is the official football tabloid.

vassago
22 May 12, 14:05
Goal.crap will say shit about Inter as much as they can cause most of the mods there are juBe and Bbilan supporters... :lol: and if they can disbalace few inter suporters they win... i stopped reading that shit loong time ago... got banned from them too(and not just me) so it says alot about their politics... everyone proInter should be out... Sneijder to Bbilan... pure fantasy from them... like some of you said Goal.crap = Tabloid

Bzzlightyear
22 May 12, 14:17
Goal.crap will say shit about Inter as much as they can cause most of the mods there are juBe and Bbilan supporters... :lol: and if they can disbalace few inter suporters they win... i stopped reading that shit loong time ago... got banned from them too(and not just me) so it says alot about their politics... everyone proInter should be out... Sneijder to Bbilan... pure fantasy from them... like some of you said Goal.crap = Tabloid

I was typing something about Calciopoli with facts and so on but Goal.crap didnt post it and it has happen many times before, but the funny thing is when Rubentus fan does type with insult they never block there comments and omg the Moggi is there Nr 1 fan at goal.crap so yes goal.crap is a real crap

DARi0
22 May 12, 15:32
In all honesty, I never thought that goal.com will reach the levels of tribalfootball :foreveralone:

frashed
23 May 12, 00:00

Yup... just happened to me lol meh

Opeum
23 May 12, 00:47
I like Goal.com actually. it's very amusing but yeah you don't have to believe in all of it articles though.

king_elnino
23 May 12, 02:19
The rumors bout him want to go to bilan just make my day..
After a long time, finally i heard BS article of the year..

Sid
23 May 12, 04:26
The rumors bout him want to go to bilan just make my day..
After a long time, finally i heard BS article of the year..

They also opened a thread over at bbilan forums :trollol:

---------- Post added at 21:26 ---------- Previous post was at 21:23 ----------

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gif

Native
23 May 12, 05:31
Wesley last night:

Sneijder : "Per Robben fischi assurdi! Lo porterei all'Inter con me"

Sneijder: "The booing at Robben was absurd! I'll take him with me to Inter"

Oh wait, Sneijder is joining bbilan. Sorry :oblivious:

interista4
23 May 12, 07:11
I wouldn't mind robben in Inter tbh, would love that.. he'll be able to change to winning meantally in our team :P

Native
23 May 12, 08:20
Lol, his fast paced actions destroy any of the slow, often old Serie A defences

KevinB
23 May 12, 09:56
But the legs of serie A defenders can destroy his feet much easier :oblivious:

rfU
23 May 12, 12:43
yeah hate to say it but I don't see Robben being a success here.

Devious
23 May 12, 12:56
Is Sneijder saying that he`ll personally launch a 40m bid to sign Robben??

How generous of you! :proud:

Oh no, what he really ment is that you can waste any chances or penalties all you like at Inter and play like utter shit all season long and the fans wont boo at you nor treat you like shit. :yao:

---------- Post added at 15:56 ---------- Previous post was at 15:44 ----------

On another note..

Guarin------------Cambiasso
----------Sneijder---------
Robben---------------Lavezzi
-----------Milito------------

Fuck side ways like a hurricane baby!! :fuckyea:

Bergpavian
26 May 12, 19:06
Great assist from the Sniper and great goal from RvP - Netherlands-Bulgary 1:0

Ended 1:2 for Bulgary after a goal in 93th minute. :palm:

Pajo
26 May 12, 22:44
Did you guys see that assist?

eG0urBTQ6PE

:star:

Toninu
26 May 12, 22:48
Yeah because Inter fans never boo players :p san siro is hell after a bad performance.

If sneijder wants robben to join us he should cut his pay and give half of it to robben.

Wallace
27 May 12, 00:10
That's the exact same pass Coutinho pulled off against Indonesia.

Our midfield is finally filled with creativity for once :fuckyea:.

Ismael
27 May 12, 00:26
Just saw a thread about sneijder in bilan forum... some of them have made a formation with sneijder behind ibra and pato... haahhaha

some of them really beleive, they will get him.. hahaha I know they were stupid, but Come on,..

king_elnino
27 May 12, 02:21
Well glad to know bilan fans like to wasting time with BS dream.

K.I.
27 May 12, 11:04
Yeah because Inter fans never boo players :p san siro is hell after a bad performance.

If sneijder wants robben to join us he should cut his pay and give half of it to robben.

Thats different though, because yes San Siro can get bad after a bad performance but Bayern were playing in the CL final and they were booing a player who missed a penalty kick in that final instead of supporting him. He has been great for them ever since he went there and if they wanted to win the CL other players on that team should have shut their mouth and stepped up yet apperantly he has become the scapegoat for that final. I wouldnt boo my team or players but people usually do it when they see a team underperform or when a player doesnt give a shit about the match or shirt, things that Robben was never a gulity party of while playing over there, infact he is one of the reasons they have surged during the last few years.

Edit: With Sneijder, i think if he stays this year or next year, there is a big chance he will retire with us, no teams will want to invest in a 30 year old and we wont sell him since he wont bring in much money and he will be to valuable since he is one of the best in the world, if he were to go somewhere i think Man UTD or even Arsenal can bve a destination for him but it depends on what his goals are, since he has already won everthing i am thinking that factors that will play in his decisions are enjoying his football at a club he loves and trying to win maybe the WC with Holland, i wouldnt think he would have any different goals the next few years in his career. IF i were him i wouldnt see any reason to go to any other club really.

interlab
27 May 12, 22:52
that shit kraaay

Universe
28 May 12, 15:22
MYrdVy8oUxY

:pokerface: