PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Solfice
30 May 12, 11:05
Kobe blew up Wes? :D

Anyway:

Man City track Sneijder

Reports in England suggest that Premier League champions Manchester City are interested in signing Inter’s Wesley Sneijder.

The Dutch playmaker, who was heavily linked with a switch to City or rivals Manchester United last summer, is again set to be the subject of much transfer talk this summer.

According to the Daily Mail, City are said to be preparing an offer in the region of €35m for the 27-year-old, after they saw a reported first-choice in Eden Hazard opt to sign for rivals Chelsea.

http://www.football-italia.net/19375/man-city-track-sneijder

I hope we won't sell Sneijder just to get money for Lavezzi deal...

William
30 May 12, 13:54
I kinda of do but to get mvila

LyNX
30 May 12, 14:32
Also 43 Mill is more than any other proposal we have ever heard for Sneijder. Most of the others have been for 25 mill euros. Would be interesting to see the team dismantled if he gets moved, but is not something I really want.

Uncommon
30 May 12, 15:00
Unless we get at least 40mil for W.Sneijder and replace him with one of M.Hamšik, S.Jovetic or M.Özil, then NO THANKS!

dynasty27
30 May 12, 20:41
Netherland vs Slovakia, glassman limping back on and finally off the pitch...

seemed to have problems with his calf without further influence, then got hurt again after a harmless foul

Inter7
30 May 12, 20:46
was it a bad injury for wes??

Fapuccino
30 May 12, 21:02
ffs honestly why are dutch players so injury prone.....

Toninu
30 May 12, 22:27
When you're pretty good technically defenders tend to kick you.

MANTA
30 May 12, 22:39
He is pretty fragile though.

MVD
31 May 12, 00:06
Good grief, not Sneijder - again.
Regarding all those injuries I think that I wouldn´t be that happy to have both him and Robben in the same team.

Flying Dutchman
31 May 12, 00:21
I saw the game against Slovakia and I noticed that he is just the same Sneijder as he has been under Gasp/Ranieri. Always complaining, that frustrated expression on his face and also not a good performance in my opinion. Too bad, because the last few games under Strama he was just about to become more like the Sneijder we know from the Treble season and he also looked a lot happier.

If those injuries keep going on and on I would defentily sell him for 35 million. But I'm pretty sure the above rumour is just some bullshit. However, the summer hasn't even started yet and I doubt if Moratti could resist an offer like that.

Darren
31 May 12, 01:17
When you're pretty good technically defenders tend to kick you.

In current football fouls have become such a big part of the game, so it would make sense that there are more injuries too, especially on technical players.

Although.. the most gifted players like CR and Messi get fouled more than anyone, yet their injury rate is pretty low. Tbh it does seem to me like certain players bodies just can't handle the stress of professional football very well. Wes being one of them, sadly for us.

FCBarca
31 May 12, 07:31
I saw the game against Slovakia and I noticed that he is just the same Sneijder as he has been under Gasp/Ranieri. Always complaining, that frustrated expression on his face and also not a good performance in my opinion. Too bad, because the last few games under Strama he was just about to become more like the Sneijder we know from the Treble season and he also looked a lot happier.

If those injuries keep going on and on I would defentily sell him for 35 million. But I'm pretty sure the above rumour is just some bullshit. However, the summer hasn't even started yet and I doubt if Moratti could resist an offer like that.

Hard to understand his precipitous decline...Seems like it started right after the WC

Solfice
31 May 12, 09:59
It didn't seem to be very serious tho. He just landed on his foot badly. I think it was just precautionary sub. The slovaks were pretty harsh, coming in from every side. Hope he's alright.

rfU
31 May 12, 10:02
damn shame. best to just sell.

king_elnino
31 May 12, 10:31
How's the injury? Is he will be available in europe?

Native
31 May 12, 10:50
Injury is not serious, he'll probably get playing time in the next game against Northern-Ireland already.

And I think that the frustrated expression was just because he is so eager to play well and win, he wants to win the EC so so bad... And the others missed a huge chance he gave them because they were slacking as it was 'just a friendly', which annoys him because he thinks everyone should give their all at this point, friendly or not. It's not really frustration, more like passion... Which is good at the moment.

It's not like under Ranieri, when he really got mad when it didn't work out because he was played in retarded positions, for example.

rockball
31 May 12, 11:24
Are all of you our of your minds? No way should we sell Sneijder now, now that he has started to get his motivation back for Inter.

Of all clubs in the world, the only 2 who can go for him are Milan and Mancity. We won't sell to Milan and I really doubt ManC will go for him with the players they have.

king_elnino
31 May 12, 11:34
Tanx God. I pick netherland for euro.
Bout sneijder habit, its normal for a man who have strong will like him.
He will explode and argue..

He even didnt want to obey his parent words...Hahahaha

Toninu
31 May 12, 11:41
There has not been a concrete offer for him.

Suneet
31 May 12, 11:45
Meh.. We won't be able to replace him even if we get 50m as we aren't in the CL.. Give him another season with Stramaccioni's and for the only guy who can dictate our teams play he is bound to get kicked and injured. Deal with it.

rfU
31 May 12, 12:57
With no money and trophiless season, he is in fact our main draw at the club. what to do?

Flying Dutchman
31 May 12, 13:19
Injury is not serious, he'll probably get playing time in the next game against Northern-Ireland already.

And I think that the frustrated expression was just because he is so eager to play well and win, he wants to win the EC so so bad... And the others missed a huge chance he gave them because they were slacking as it was 'just a friendly', which annoys him because he thinks everyone should give their all at this point, friendly or not. It's not really frustration, more like passion... Which is good at the moment.

It's not like under Ranieri, when he really got mad when it didn't work out because he was played in retarded positions, for example.

Could be passion, I don't know. I just saw a different Sneijder than in the last few games under Strama. And to be honest, Van der Vaart did play better on his position when he came in. And not because of that goal he made.

Native
31 May 12, 15:41
Yeah Rafa was better that night... Sneijder said that he was hungry for the title, ready and fit all the time, but it didn't look like it... He looked out of form, couldn't play as good as he used to. Maybe because he was already hurt on that ankle, maybe it had to do with the casualness of his teammates, I don't know. But even if that was the problem, the other players got hungrier the moment Rafa came on, for whatever reason...

And then there's those who say that we are playing worse, using idiotic formations like against Bulgaria, on purpose, to make the opponents think we're out of form, playing bad and will be easy to beat - basically, to make them underestimate us and give ourselves the 'underdog' status, because that can be very useful on the EC. Sounds kinda far-fetched, but who knows, V. Marwijk is intelligent and sneaky enough to do this...

A.l.i
31 May 12, 16:02
Whats the use when he'll spend 1/2 season injured? He himself said it 2 months ago that his body can't take the stress anymore and thus he breaks down. Such a comment from any footballer doesn't lie. Reminds me of Harry Kewell. :palm:

30 Million? I would sell.

javier_zanetti <3
31 May 12, 16:13
30M for Sneijder when Hazard sold in 33-34? No, 40M. He is still one of the best MF in the world.

Milk!
31 May 12, 16:15
im sure he can find his form again within the right environment and i see a chance of having this environment with inter - at the moment i really doubt it would be easy for him to do so somewhere else and im sure with the right motivation he can be as important for inter as he used to be
let's face it - this season was terrible for many players here.
i remember some of you predicting how we would end this season in the mid of serie a or worse when the gasperini - ranieri circus was destroying this team.
with less injuries and only the least bit of a concept for next year i see him show good results soon again
i know it's hard to say because for inter it would be good money but i really don't want wesley to leave at this moment !

sanka
31 May 12, 16:54
His quality is undeniable.
His injuries are a thing to discuss.
His price?

Well...some times high offers tempt me but remind me etoo's case.So really dunno what can you say?Either Internazionale do sell him either not i won't flame our management.Really tough decision and depends from the new plannin made for next season.

Toninu
31 May 12, 19:36
His talent can't be debated, when he loses his head he's a detriment to the side thought. When he thinks he's a star and thinks he can carry a team on his back he actually hurts the team. However as we saw under Strama, he could be a great part of a team with a clear idea of play. Just like under Mou, Sneijder could be great.

William
31 May 12, 20:29
He gotta stop bitchin tho and start playin again

MVD
01 Jun 12, 00:50
I really wonder what´s going on with Sneijder these days.
Bitching around whilst playing for Inter is one thing - but I didn´t expect him to act like this with the "Elftal".
Recently some commentators have been saying that he might lose his spot in van Marwijk´s starting eleven not only due to injury but also due to some fitness problems.
I really want him to have a fantastic Euro 2012 and then come back and shine for Inter again.

Edward
01 Jun 12, 04:01
people here overrate him so much. he had some amazing games in the treble season, especially champions league. but overall for us in his time here he is not a 40m player.

his injuries, bitching, and erratic form are completely undeniable. yes there's times in the past 2 seasons when he's come on and changed a game and shown his quality, but so what. we've been absolute dog shit so it's not that impressive. i'd be over the moon if we got 25m for him. and happy with 20m

but if he stays with us then it's still good. but it won't be because we managed to hold onto a 40m player. it'll just be that we're not prepared to sell him for a realistic price/other teams don't want him

Fapuccino
01 Jun 12, 05:08
sneijder is a counterattacking attacking midfielder. he likes making risky passes, and hes good at them. not so much at dictating slow tempo. i honestly think he would have been amazing at chelsea, but its too late now with hazard.

monster09
02 Jun 12, 19:17
Just scored for Netherlands. Good curling free kick.

Fapuccino
02 Jun 12, 19:17
omg 15 mins in one assist and one goal....

king_elnino
02 Jun 12, 19:46
And we sell him :yao:

Bzzlightyear
02 Jun 12, 20:01
^ i dont believe we will sell him, and it will be likes of Money clubs that will buy him, i see him staying at inter

Inter7
02 Jun 12, 20:06
like i have been saying our club would be making one of the dumbest decisions to sell him! the only world class player we have..

Devious
02 Jun 12, 20:18
Put Sneijder with a quality attacking team, and watch the magic. it`s as simple as this.

Flying Dutchman
02 Jun 12, 23:26
Other than the match against Slovakia, Sneijder played very well this evening against North Ireland. The whole Netherlands team played well altough I'd have to admit North Ireland is a very weak opponent. But still a very good performance from him as an individual with one goal (beautiful free kick) and one assist. I hope he can hold this form so he will shine on the European Championship and next season for us.

MVD
03 Jun 12, 01:23
Here you go - Sneijder scored from a free kick!
I really wish him well at the upcoming Euros.

Woo - RVP wasn´t that bad either. 2 goals and 2 assists.....

king_elnino
03 Jun 12, 08:19
^ i dont believe we will sell him, and it will be likes of Money clubs that will buy him, i see him staying at inter

Nah. Im being sarcastic there.
Im always against the idea to sell sneijder..

Just because he's like to argue or complaining in field, we judge him negative.
Every idea to sell him just makes me headache.

Uncommon
03 Jun 12, 09:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnytpqouxY8

_Ivan_
03 Jun 12, 20:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91f5cBcWJRU

Edward
04 Jun 12, 00:28
didn't he have a completely average/poor game just 1 friendly ago?

this is what bugs me. it's like people forget how often he has those kind of games. or just flat out ignore them and as soon as he has a good game "he's worth 45m"

Nerazzurri_Ninja
04 Jun 12, 06:26
If he has a great Euro his price will skyrocket again, wouldnt be surprised if we sold him if it does.

nerazzurri4life
04 Jun 12, 15:24
didn't he have a completely average/poor game just 1 friendly ago?

this is what bugs me. it's like people forget how often he has those kind of games. or just flat out ignore them and as soon as he has a good game "he's worth 45m"

because all players "worth 45m" never have average/poor games :palm:

junior55
04 Jun 12, 17:52
because all players "worth 45m" never have average/poor games :palm:

Yeah but usually they don't have average/poor seasons

Edward
04 Jun 12, 18:34
and usually not 3 average/poor seasons out of the last 4 ":palm:"

Solfice
05 Jun 12, 16:40
Sneijder grateful to Stramaccioni

Wesley Sneijder has revealed his belief that current Inter Coach Andrea Stramaccioni is responsible for his return to a healthier and happier state.

The Dutch playmaker is currently preparing for Euro 2012 with his national team, but took time out to reflect on the previous season at Inter, beginning with his struggles with fitness throughout.

“Now I am back and am playing. However, when I had all those injuries, I thought I’d never get back to normal,” he revealed to Metro this week.

“Also I actually first came back to play too soon. I was anxious to return but also pressured to do so. The club needed me and I wanted to help.”

However, it is more than injuries that Sneijder believes contributed to his indifferent form this past two seasons.

“In the last two years the club have had five different Coaches, each with their own mentality and I’ve played everywhere - attacker, midfielder, playmaker, on the wing.

“At some point I was wondering if I would have to move further back and be catching the ball.

“Fortunately now though, there is a Coach who understands me, he has given me lots of energy and that has put things in order.”

The former Real Madrid man then took a moment to add a new angle to how things are run at Inter and whether there is room for improvement.

“Who looks at the injuries? The team consists of 27 players and five physiotherapists, but obviously, with the team playing every three days, they must focus on those who can play, that is normal.

“But, you must always run, even if you sometimes have too many injuries. Maybe we need to have someone on the outside of the club to assist.”

http://www.football-italia.net/19610/sneijder-grateful-stramaccioni

interlab
06 Jun 12, 17:20
If he stays next season as well, i dont kno why but i gotta a feeling he gon be a Beast let me guess he gonna score 10 goal i swear :p

Scottish_one
06 Jun 12, 17:42
lets be honest, when your manager publicly says that your best player doesn't fit his formation it isn't going to do him any good

Strama seems to realize players like him are to be build around, 'not slotted in' and that's why we seen better of him in the last few games

Nyall
06 Jun 12, 17:47
If he has a great Euro his price will skyrocket again, wouldnt be surprised if we sold him if it does.
And bought Zarate?

nerazzurri4life
06 Jun 12, 18:35
future teammates?

http://u.goal.com/190400/190462.jpg

at city
:troll:

Pajo
06 Jun 12, 18:38
Better yet, past teammates :P

apahllo
07 Jun 12, 03:03
And bought Zarate? ya right, try 50 mil for lucas:trollol:

Nahtino
07 Jun 12, 12:57
He's staying, we need him and I havent read much about him wanting to leave ...

He's goingto be absolutly instrumental to INTER next season ...

Lionheart
07 Jun 12, 13:26
He's staying, we need him and I havent read much about him wanting to leave ...

He's goingto be absolutly instrumental to INTER next season ...

^ This!

It has been the same shit since he joined us. Every mercato everybody talks bout him leaving but he ain't going anywhere. He will stay at Inter.

What would be the point of selling your poster boy & buy a bunch of half assed players who don't have a quarter of his qualities? That's not reinforcement.

Every time I read on the forum that we can't buy blabla & blabla unless we sell Sneijder, I feel like fucking choking the motherfucker.

Why motherfucker? Why? Quality over quantity!!! Wasn't Eto'o enough of a lesson?!

Besnik
07 Jun 12, 14:23
I'm still worried about his injuries. Whenever he managed to pull some great performances in few games, he picks an injury and goes off for a while which is quite irritating, and that has happend frequently over the recent couple of seasons.

But of course, his presence gives our game more quality. We've seen this especially under Strama though.

Il Maestro
08 Jun 12, 21:57
After 45 seconds. I say no more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jvENPGCFJ6I#t=47s

Pajo
08 Jun 12, 23:44
Everyone is upset about Chivu, and totally forgot it's Sneijders b-day.

Happy b-day Wes, all the best tomorrow and in this tournament, and come back injury free to rule Serie A next year. If you were playing at JuBe you would have celebrated your 30th b-day.

Me2
09 Jun 12, 00:02
Deleted

MVD
09 Jun 12, 00:16
HAPPY BIRTHDAY - to both of you! :-)

Pajo
09 Jun 12, 00:40
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/550480_3341268167042_1612489118_n.jpg

:proud:

KevinB
09 Jun 12, 00:55
After 45 seconds. I say no more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jvENPGCFJ6I#t=47s

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
Que Goal!
Damn that was pure class.

Fapuccino
09 Jun 12, 03:42
i think hes leaving. he said hes gonna stay cause moratti and branca are gonna rejuvenate the squad, bring in new signings. transfer season hasnt even started, theyve wasted like half our budget and accomplished nothing.

Pharaoh
09 Jun 12, 04:24
Happy Birthday Sneijder!!! Hope you kill it in Euros and come back at your peak ready to be the centerpiece around Strama's tactics :D

santon48
09 Jun 12, 06:20
Hopeee the best for u mannnn. . . .and may next season be a great season for u. . . .

Stay fit and bring us another silverware yeahhhhh

Mad Biscione
09 Jun 12, 07:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkzl2o9z92k

Batman
09 Jun 12, 10:21
He'll boss the EURO, mark my words.

Bergpavian
09 Jun 12, 10:24
If you were playing at JuBe you would have celebrated your 30th b-day.

:lol: Post of the day!

lonewolf19
09 Jun 12, 10:24
Happy Bday Wes

Lionheart
09 Jun 12, 10:35
Happy birthday to our poster boy, Sneijderman!!! :proud: I wish you stay here with us many more years, winning trophies like a 2010.

kova9
09 Jun 12, 10:37
Happy birthday Wes! I hope you stay at Inter for a long long time! :)

Bzzlightyear
09 Jun 12, 10:38
happy birthday

Me2
09 Jun 12, 11:22
Wesley happy birthday to me and you :)

Bob Sacamano
09 Jun 12, 11:28
AUGURI AND A HATTRICK PLEASE TONIGHT!

_Ivan_
09 Jun 12, 11:50
happy b-day wes

Bes
09 Jun 12, 11:53
Happy bday Wes, have a great game today...

Alessandro
09 Jun 12, 12:20
I'm so honored to share the same birthday as this man. Grande Sneijder!

Bergpavian
09 Jun 12, 12:24

Broad hint? :troll:

Happy birthday, Alessandro! ;)

Me2
09 Jun 12, 12:26

Not just you, me too :D

andreas
09 Jun 12, 13:23
happy birthday!incredible goal from sniper http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Europe/Euro/paraxena/apisteyto-gkol-sthn-proponhsh-apo-ton-snainter.1809512.html guys.

qb4ever_2k
09 Jun 12, 16:48
happy birthday!incredible goal from sniper http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Europe/Euro/paraxena/apisteyto-gkol-sthn-proponhsh-apo-ton-snainter.1809512.html guys.

Y U NO Youtube???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuSxF2WTrcM

Bergpavian
09 Jun 12, 17:44
Van Persie. :palm: How can't he score after that pass from Sneijder???

Pajo
09 Jun 12, 17:44
He is bossing so far. Too bad his teammates are mostly shit atm.

Hasan
09 Jun 12, 17:47

Lucky you, I have to share birthaday with Alessandro del Piero.

Bergpavian
09 Jun 12, 17:49
He has to play on the left side to often.

And I just don't understand what van Bommel is doing on the pitch. He's just lucky that he's the son in law of van Marwijk.

William
09 Jun 12, 17:51
Wesley might just have to carry the Netherlands with him

Bergpavian
09 Jun 12, 18:20
VAN PERSIE AND VAN BOMMEL: YOU ARE SHIT!

Dylan
09 Jun 12, 18:22
Sneijder is absolutely amazing today, hopefully Huntelaar can finish something off from him.

This is Sneijder when surrounded by technical footballers ffs!!!

William
09 Jun 12, 18:30
Feel sorry for Wesley the rest of the team don't have a fuckin clue how to get the ball in he net

Alex de Large
09 Jun 12, 18:32
Poor Sneijder, he has a shit team around in Inter and in the NT.

Dylan
09 Jun 12, 18:33
That pass :milkrageface:

Minardista
09 Jun 12, 18:34
Lucky you, I have to share birthaday with Alessandro del Piero.
I share mine with Ezequiel Lavezzi. He let me down massively this mercato :okay:

Handoyo
Should have had 5 assists tbh :work:

Absolute 8055 in this game. Playing in another level. Guy is more unfortunate than Bad Luck Brian. :work:

Btw, a new tattoo on his right arm?

William
Epic pass by wesley

Minardista
09 Jun 12, 18:36
Incredible vision by Wes. Shocking stuff by KJH and RVP. What a waste of Sneijder's epic creative play today.

andreas
09 Jun 12, 18:37
you think that you are smart with these comments;i can say lots things but Fuck you and shut up!

Dylan
09 Jun 12, 18:38
Btw, a new tattoo on his right arm?

Been there for a while. It's just the #10.

Minardista
09 Jun 12, 18:38
you think that you are smart with these comments;i can say lots things but Fuck you and shut up!
dafuq :pokerface:

NegroInBlue
09 Jun 12, 18:39
Poor Sneijder who's playing great but is surrounded by incompetent

DIN011
09 Jun 12, 18:41
See how good he is when he's surrounded by good attacking players. We put him with Pazzini and a bunch of DM's and ask ourselves why he plays bad.

He is a playmaker. How is he supposed to play well when the players he's supposed to create opportunities for aren't moving well?

Big Willy
09 Jun 12, 18:43

You think you're smart with that comment?

Dylan
Milito
Giovinco-Sneijder-Palacio

santon48
that pass to huntelar was world class....absolutely great pass from wesley....:closeenough:

MANTA
09 Jun 12, 18:46
Poor Sneijder. I think he misses Milito by now.

William
09 Jun 12, 18:49
Wesley has been troll'd

MANTA
09 Jun 12, 18:50
He should have had at least 6 assists today.

crzdcolombian
09 Jun 12, 18:51
Wow Sneijder needs a better team. That pass that Hunterlaar and RVP both failed at was magical.

As for Robben it might be a worse transfer than renewing Chivu.

Bergpavian
09 Jun 12, 18:52
See how good he is when he's surrounded by good attacking players.

I only saw him playing good.

William
09 Jun 12, 18:53
You could see that even till the end Wesley was giving it everything and was clearly and rightfully angered by his teams shit contribution

Pajo
09 Jun 12, 18:53
Epic passes by wesley

fixed tbh :work:

Mad Biscione
09 Jun 12, 18:54
great game

KevinB
09 Jun 12, 18:55
Was in Bossmode today. Damn that pass to Huntelaar with his outside foot. Too bad Huntelaar en RVP both sucked.

William
09 Jun 12, 18:55
Guy had eagle eyes today

Scottish_one
09 Jun 12, 18:56
Wes looked good today :)

aleksiandrej
09 Jun 12, 18:58
Sick game by Wesley, rest of his team just wasn't up to par with him.
Selling such a huge class player would send the wrong message, build the team around this guy.

Scottish_one
09 Jun 12, 19:27
Sick game by Wesley, rest of his team just wasn't up to par with him.
Selling such a huge class player would send the wrong message, build the team around this guy.by the sounds of things strama rates him as highly as he deserves

:palm: at Fuckieri stating 'he doesn't fit into his system'...HE SHOULD BE THE FOCAL POINT OF THE SYSTEM!

Mad Biscione
09 Jun 12, 19:33
Ranieri and his systems :einstein:

Complicated_Simplicity
09 Jun 12, 19:44
Amazing game by him.. superb passes..

Nero Indigo
09 Jun 12, 20:09
There was this pass he made with the outside of his foot that split the defense like a cheese knife. It was amazing, too bad the dutch fucked it up. Great game and happy birthday Wes.

Forza
09 Jun 12, 20:22
V.Persie, I curse the day you were born!

Seriously, him and Robben(with his selfishness) ruined the game, Sneijder deserved a win there.

Besnik
09 Jun 12, 20:48
Honestly I feel sorry about Holland's defeat because they were one of my couple choices about Euro2012, but Wesley showed a quite good game. Let's hope he doesn't pick up an injury or something, since he's having a good form. And that back-heel goal was brilliant.

king_elnino
09 Jun 12, 21:48
Jesus.. If we sell him, we really dumb..
All his pass showed how to break a tight defence.

What a class..

jmaster
09 Jun 12, 22:48
great game tbh. such a shame Robben and Van Persie sucked donkey balls

Pimpin
09 Jun 12, 22:59
happy bday to him , he was an absolute beast !!

BioParco
10 Jun 12, 00:06
There was this pass he made with the outside of his foot that split the defense like a cheese knife. It was amazing, too bad the dutch fucked it up. Great game and happy birthday Wes.
such a great pass
http://www.gsoranje.nl/archives/images/neddenklungel.gif

KevinB
10 Jun 12, 00:12
such a great pass
Must have been one of the greatest passes I ever had to witness. Damn such pure class. Too bad the dumbass Huntelaar couldn't finish it :palm:

achilles
10 Jun 12, 00:34
Exactly, sometimes you start with a formation and fit the players into it (if everyone is playing 4-5-1 then your team will not last long playing 4-1-2-1-2, 4-4-2 etc.) but in general the formation should be dictated by your key players, and what will get the most out of them. Ranieri completely forgot this. Gasp knew, but he didn't get any of the players his formation required, so it didn't matter if he worked around our best players, there were still serious weaknesses in the squad (like Chivu at LB, Lucio at CB, Ranocchia needs either pacy CB or FB partner, and Maicon 4/5 games, at RB, midfield too defensive and tired).

Sneijder looks like he will be giving his all in the Germany and Portugal games to help his team make it through. I wish them luck, because they didn't have ANY today!

Howl
10 Jun 12, 02:49
today he was fucking beyond beast!.. shame robin van pussy & cuntelaar couldnt finish

his goal in training was just :fuckyea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkzl2o9z92k

Sid
10 Jun 12, 03:09
such a great pass

that pass :megusta:

fantastic performance from wes today..he deserved a win..

RVP :palm:

---------- Post added at 19:09 ---------- Previous post was at 19:06 ----------

See how good he is when he's surrounded by good attacking players. We put him with Pazzini and a bunch of DM's and ask ourselves why he plays bad.

He is a playmaker. How is he supposed to play well when the players he's supposed to create opportunities for aren't moving well?

and sometimes not moving at all :pokerface:

sanka
10 Jun 12, 21:21
That pass was WFC=WORLD FUCKIN CLASS.

fap fap fap

necrodragon
11 Jun 12, 07:01
"Against Denmark, the Inter star created 10 chances, more than what any other player has fashioned in a European Championship finals game since 1980"

read this on goal.com, first I was all for selling him, but know I have realized that he is the only truly world class player we have and we have to be retarded to sell him for the 25 million which is being quoted

DARi0
11 Jun 12, 09:51
V.Persie, I curse the day you were born!

Seriously, him and Robben(with his selfishness) ruined the game, Sneijder deserved a win there.
That sounded like WORLD CUP 2010, when Robben single-handedly ruined the finals after missing 2 chances against Spain. Wes was a fucking MONSTER back then, too!

I hope more & more of you realize the brilliance of Snejider! Frankly I don't give a shit about other potential midfielders, the PRIMARY, most important aspect is to KEEP WESLEY! I keep saying that for 2 years... he's gonna have a great 2012-2013 season!

Aliano
11 Jun 12, 19:13
What a goal! (http://www.khabaronline.ir/Images/News/AtachFile/19-3-1391/FILE634748365548633283.flv)

Mad Biscione
11 Jun 12, 19:17
What a goal! (http://www.khabaronline.ir/Images/News/AtachFile/19-3-1391/FILE634748365548633283.flv)
is this the training goal? if yes, I POSTED IT FIRST two days ago

:yuno:

Aliano
11 Jun 12, 19:26
is this the training goal? if yes, I POSTED IT FIRST two days ago

:yuno:
to my left ball:trollol:
Why so serious?:D
What should i do now?go an kill myself?:trollol:

Mad Biscione
11 Jun 12, 19:29
:awyeah:

just playing :slick:

vasilios
11 Jun 12, 21:17
Actually Il Maestro posted it first

Choppin Onions
11 Jun 12, 23:18
That sounded like WORLD CUP 2010, when Robben single-handedly ruined the finals after missing 2 chances against Spain. Wes was a fucking MONSTER back then, too!

I hope more & more of you realize the brilliance of Snejider! Frankly I don't give a shit about other potential midfielders, the PRIMARY, most important aspect is to KEEP WESLEY! I keep saying that for 2 years... he's gonna have a great 2012-2013 season!

If he can stay healthy.....

No one doubts Wesley's skills. The guy oozes talent and is by far our best player when in form. But the constant muscle injuries he picks up over the course of the season are indeed worrying.

Native
12 Jun 12, 23:29
Holy fucking g*dd*mn christ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9DBB1QY0l28

SO MUCH skill and we fail against the danish... if we dont survive the group, we might as well kill ourselves.

Verathia
12 Jun 12, 23:33
I hope we don't sell him -_-

Deva
13 Jun 12, 13:23
Holy fucking g*dd*mn christ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9DBB1QY0l28

SO MUCH skill and we fail against the danish... if we dont survive the group, we might as well kill ourselves.

:work:

I've seen way better stuff from him :)

Solfice
13 Jun 12, 16:32
Funny how everybody is talking now that we shouldn't sell him and he is the best. Month or two ago most of you were ready to ship him off with any price and anywhere. Another day in FIF.:work:

nurko
13 Jun 12, 16:42
Tbh a whining bitchy Sneijder should still be shipped off for a good price!
But a smiling energetic Sneijder we all used to know and expect shouldn't be sold.... now go figure why opinions changed :)

dynasty27
13 Jun 12, 17:04
Sneijder is never whiny & bitchy towards the club FC Internazionale off the pitch.
You are. :)

nurko
13 Jun 12, 17:08
Sneijder is never whiny & bitchy towards the club FC Internazionale off the pitch.
You are. :)

Neither am I (of course, you might be generalising) :)
And I was speaking of his "on the pitch" behaviour, keeping an unhappy Sneijder who clearly shows signs of frustration during the matches would be wrong, hence the "ship him off" attitude during that time :)

dynasty27
13 Jun 12, 17:11
That's just who he is, part of his game even in the treble season, though it's annoying for us to watch. Gotta live with that with the time, the general quality still stands out. His injuries worry me more than this attitude problem.

king_elnino
13 Jun 12, 17:44
Lol.. What is the problem to be a vocal person?
So a player must stay silent all the game.

Meh, what a logic..

rfU
13 Jun 12, 19:09
even if Wes carries Holland all the way to the final and scores a hattrick (one freekick, one from his own half, and the other from a corner kick) i still say sell because end of the day he can't guarantee us an injury free season. what use is all the talent in the world if he only plays no more than 10-15 games (see Ronaldo :slick: ).

nurko
13 Jun 12, 19:32
Not the "I'll just clap my hands at the ref..." and similar stuff, but "Vafanculo something something" to Pazzini and etc...I'm not saying it's not good to be vocal, but not in this way...
Anyway, an unhappy Sneijder who is clearly frustrated by the way he's deployed and shows dissatisfaction with the situation shouldn't be kept against his will, all the talk of selling him actually started because of the existing rumours linking him to ManUtd and alike, I don't think anyone said that he sucks completely and must be sold regardless of when and for how much...

Kraits
13 Jun 12, 19:40
With managements recent mentality we should keep sneijder... Coz etoo-forlan case might happen again....
Imagine sell sneijder buy deco .. Haha

AntonTheGreat
13 Jun 12, 19:56
We better have a great replacement lined up along with a great offer if your going to make me watch him leave

junior55
13 Jun 12, 20:41
I'm watching holland and they are having a complete breakdown and sneijder it's no different.

Actually this is one of the things i hate in sneijder. He is the 1st to give up and get nervous when things don't go like they should . A leader is supposed to do the opposite...

William
13 Jun 12, 21:42
Wesley was easily Hollands best player today, robben was hopeless as always and rvp was pathetic

Pimpin
13 Jun 12, 21:45
but "Vafanculo something something" to Pazzini and etc...I'm not saying it's not good to be vocal, but not in this way...

Even If Gandhi and Dalai Lama were Pazzinis teammates this season they would fucking kill him

nurko
13 Jun 12, 21:46
^ True :D

sanka
13 Jun 12, 22:07
If i was Wesley after tonight's game i'd take my political rights from there and i would create Sneidjerland. :slick:

Maybe then i'd give place for world class people in my land. :pokerface:

Maybe De Jong if he comes to Internazionale. :fuckyea:

apahllo
13 Jun 12, 23:31
Wesley was easily Hollands best player today, robben was hopeless as always and rvp was patheticSneijder was a boss and not even in the right place. It was a joke how bad vanderfart, never liked him much anyway. Rvp was alright but it was neuer who was his bane. His goal was pure class, I was impressed.

De Jong didn't impress at all either....

Deva
13 Jun 12, 23:45
Most probable outcome is that Sneijder has only one game left at the european championship.

Still not sure if
that's a good thing as his chances of getting an injury decrease,
or
that's a bad thing as he'll come back with a pissed off attitude.

Verathia
14 Jun 12, 02:09
Hopefully he'll be pissed off enough to want to do something good.

Besnik
14 Jun 12, 03:15
Hopefully he'll be pissed off enough to want to do something good.

He always wanted to do something good.

MVD
15 Jun 12, 00:02
Oranje still have a tiny little chance to make it to the next round.
Sneijder has been great so far - and it was him who assisted RVP´s goal.
If they should get eliminated from Euro2012 I truly believe that Sneijder will come back to Inter with the great desire to win something in the Nerazzurri-jersey next season!

As for Robben - his diva attitude is clearly not acceptable.
He has always been injury-prone and his playing style is becoming more and more predictable.
Personally I wouldn´t want to have him in my team.

Verathia
15 Jun 12, 12:03
^Yeah robben pretty much ball hogged and ignored his coach the whole Germany game...

But Sneijder did wonderful... almost all of the chances they had stemmed from him.

MANTA
15 Jun 12, 15:06
Affelay has also been having a a disappointing tournament.

Pajo
15 Jun 12, 15:18
Affelay was good in the first game, but utter crap in the second.

A.l.i
15 Jun 12, 16:12
Now we have the "We must not sell him at all costs" posts. I agree but come February, we'll see posts like "Sell this glass man" after he misses like 2 months due to injury.

interista1982
15 Jun 12, 17:46
reason why roben playes like that in this turnoment is because rvp sucks they pass him the ball and he screw it up. so robben thought well he can't do shit so its all on us now.

vasilios
15 Jun 12, 18:16
Affelay was good in the first game, but utter crap in the second.

Hopefully he's shit in the 3rd game as well and we can get him at a reasonable price :awwwyeah:

Suneet
16 Jun 12, 13:40
I'd risk Affellay, considering we arent getting any attacking wing forwards

interista1982
16 Jun 12, 20:07
^Yeah robben pretty much ball hogged and ignored his coach the whole Germany game...

But Sneijder did wonderful... almost all of the chances they had stemmed from him.
he was no a ball hoger he just had a striker who couldn't do shit so put the pressure on him self should i pass to rvp and he will shoot at a goalie or nowhere near the goal or should i shoot my self

Tanel
17 Jun 12, 12:02
Can I just say...

1. getting player of his intelligence and ability is impossible for us.

2. The talk of glass legs and whatever more is bullshit. Muscle injuries = wrong training methods for this particular player or the whole team. Mourinho managed to get through whole season with basically 13-14 key players almost always fit and win the treble while playing at the San Siro. This was not luck. Of course he cannot play 38 games a season, but if we manage the situation in a right way, we can make sure he is always there and in form and fresh for the important games, just like he was under Mou.

Howl
17 Jun 12, 13:51
i reckon IF somehow holland make it past the groups and progress further in the tournament, and sneijder keeps up this form, then he's gonna attract much more attention from big clubs, and may certainly leave us :(

A.l.i
17 Jun 12, 16:32
Can I just say...

1. getting player of his intelligence and ability is impossible for us.

2. The talk of glass legs and whatever more is bullshit. Muscle injuries = wrong training methods for this particular player or the whole team. Mourinho managed to get through whole season with basically 13-14 key players almost always fit and win the treble while playing at the San Siro. This was not luck. Of course he cannot play 38 games a season, but if we manage the situation in a right way, we can make sure he is always there and in form and fresh for the important games, just like he was under Mou.

He already said last season that his body is having trouble coping with the physical stress now. Then again, he also stated recently that maybe this could be better managed as you have pointed out.

Fapuccino
17 Jun 12, 22:12
this tournament pretty much summed him up as a player. sometimes plays well, sometimes played out of position, gets frustrated and shoots for himself with no result.

Nyall
17 Jun 12, 22:31
Another team where Wes is supposed to be the catalyst in has underachiev
..ed....

Pharaoh
17 Jun 12, 22:42
Hopefully he's shit in the 3rd game as well and we can get him at a reasonable price :awwwyeah:

Vasilios the prophet. God he was fucking terrible IMO. No vision and couldn't decide wtf to do with the ball and just ended up running into defenders the whole time he was on.....

Milk!
17 Jun 12, 23:41
Funny how everybody is talking now that we shouldn't sell him and he is the best. Month or two ago most of you were ready to ship him off with any price and anywhere. Another day in FIF.:work:

i sign this any day
forza sneijder, forza inter and damnit if he tries to reach the next round with his national team id expect more of the "have a good euro and have a good next season with inter" instead of that glass man bs. it's not like he's one of a hundred inter players at this euro...
i still remember 2010 and i remember all the good stuff he showed on the pitch for inter

time goes by pretty fast these days - but maybe i'm wrong and should sell my rock music lps, buy some justin bieber and lady gaga lps, post some annoying bullshit - who cares as long as it makes everyone hit the damn thank you button - and open new transfer rumors threads on players that are as close to inter as fuckin berlusconi
well ... no i'll just have another beer to wash down the shame this poor guy has to endure as his team scored 0! points during one of the main football events in the world after they had reached the last world cup's final
don't even wanna talk about the quality of this player that some might not see :palm: - let's just sell him like eto'o so the world can see how genius inter is. we sure can replace him with some player from latin america who costs half the money inter earns by selling wes and then we will win next years champions league - oh wait ...

Tanel
18 Jun 12, 00:57
..ed....Yeah, the signs are clear.

nerazzurri4life
18 Jun 12, 02:19
Played a shit game today. Started off average then got progressively worse as Portugal began to dominate. Last 25min were horrendous. Never seen him misplace so many passes. Holland team as a whole were terrible. The whole defense was shit, no box-to-box CM, Huntelaar was GARBAGE, RvPs finishing was TOTAL GARBAGE, robben decided to not show up in any games, afellay was meh e.t.c.

Only De Jong showed up for all 3 games. Wes 2nd behind him in terms of total performance. VdV tried hard as well and came up with the goods. Everybody else was garbage.

Puma
18 Jun 12, 03:24
Portugal 2-1 Netherlands
Lacklustre Dutch get what was due:
http://espnfc.com/en/news/1106088/schaerlaeckenslacklustre-dutch-get-was-due.html

Handoyo
18 Jun 12, 05:20
Dat :okay: moment when the only Inter player in the Euros got knocked out

Puma
18 Jun 12, 06:03
Dat :okay: moment when the only Inter player in the Euros got knocked out

I may be mistaken, but being an Italian team, Inter still have players in the Italian national team...

Apologies for the "oversight" and the fact Inter do not have an Italian player in the Azzurri.

Universe
18 Jun 12, 06:33
..ed....

:chan:

If you blame either our shitty season or Netherlands shitty Euro campaign on Sneijder then you are a retarded bigot.

I know you'd love for Motta to come back and captain the team with Burdisso returning to replace Stramaccioni as coach, but gtfo. I thought your 'negativity' came was just the high school teen angst phase you're currently going through, but you're borderline trolling now.

nurko
18 Jun 12, 06:45
I thought your 'negativity' came was just the high school teen angst phase you're currently going through, but you're borderline trolling now.:lol:

Native
18 Jun 12, 09:38
He was shit because he was played on the left wing. You know, where Ranieri played him when he was shit.

Kung fu Panda 27
18 Jun 12, 10:53
He was shit only because he is shit ,first as a person and then as a player. :oblivious: Sell the mofo!

nurko
18 Jun 12, 10:55
We should swap him and 6 mil for Goran Pandev :oblivious:

Kung fu Panda 27
18 Jun 12, 11:04
No fucking way man. Even Goran P. was smart enough to leave this place since there is no wining strategy whatsoever.BTW he had way better year than this fuck. Goran is just fine where he is now.

sanka
18 Jun 12, 11:07

Kung fu Panda 27
18 Jun 12, 11:13
Exactly! ;)

I4E
18 Jun 12, 11:46

If you blame either our shitty season or Netherlands shitty Euro campaign on Sneijder then you are a retarded bigot.

I know you'd love for Motta to come back and captain the team with Burdisso returning to replace Stramaccioni as coach, but gtfo. I thought your 'negativity' came was just the high school teen angst phase you're currently going through, but you're borderline trolling now.

:trollol:

P.S. I love that avatar ... seriously, i love it

The Wall
18 Jun 12, 11:52
He was shit only because he is shit ,first as a person and then as a player. :oblivious: Sell the mofo!

You are shit.

lonewolf19
18 Jun 12, 14:09
No fucking way man. Even Goran P. was smart enough to leave this place since there is no wining strategy whatsoever.BTW he had way better year than this fuck. Goran is just fine where he is now.

and why are you still here? Go sign up Napoli forum

Nyall
18 Jun 12, 14:58

yes of course, revel in your maturity, you were able to deduce all that from my post... i applaud you sir

that's exactly what I've been waiting for all my life. you seem to enjoy reading my posts, gathering them up and making wonderful deductions from them... whether or not they are sensible or not..

I will pass from getting into a war of words with you though... you're simply not worth it.. frankly, i'd rather not waste my infraction limits on 'retarded bigots'

Pajo
18 Jun 12, 18:16
Didn't know where to put it :D

Yesterday i had a dream that i was some director at Inter and all... And Chelsea wanted Sneijder, i managed to make a deal 30 mils + Mata for Wes :slick:

Damn im good lol. And so occupied by our transfer mercato that i started to dreama bout it :palm:

Pharaoh
18 Jun 12, 18:23
LOL 30 and mata hahahhahaa thats some boss negotiating there......but i don't think even chelsea are that stupid :P

Mad Biscione
18 Jun 12, 18:27
what's up with all the dreams lately? :chan:

Barbas
18 Jun 12, 19:19
what's up with all the dreams lately? :chan:

It is mercato time, where dream's shattered. You think that management useless and you will do better. Unfortunately, you are not in the organization, so the only think you can do is to do it in your dreams. :foreveralone:

Kung fu Panda 27
18 Jun 12, 19:58
You are shit.

Did someone call your name!? I was stating my opinion and you insulted me. That tells me that you're either fag who got the hots for 'Sneijderman's' dick or just narcissistic fuck like him.Next time please don't take my insult to the player so personally. You're name isn't Martijn for example. I have the right of opinion you know...

Hasan
19 Jun 12, 06:28
Didn't know where to put it :D

Yesterday i had a dream that i was some director at Inter and all... And Chelsea wanted Sneijder, i managed to make a deal 30 mils + Mata for Wes :slick:

Damn im good lol. And so occupied by our transfer mercato that i started to dreama bout it :palm:

Good for you bro. I had a nightmare couple nights ago that we renewed Chivu's contract and that we want to spend 15 mil for goalkeeper. My problem is, I still didn't woke up.

figer
19 Jun 12, 21:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHEMqk4zcXc

:trolldad:

KevinB
20 Jun 12, 03:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHEMqk4zcXc

:trolldad:
Van der Vaart seems like a nice trolldude. First hating on Zlatan and now pranking Sneijder.

:notbad:

dynasty27
20 Jun 12, 19:28
Tattoos real with trophy and wife across the belly.
http://mediadb.kicker.de/news/1000/1020/1100/28000/slideshow/770805/image_slshow_einzel_0_11.jpg

Milk!
20 Jun 12, 20:05
wes is fine
all your disrespect or negative feedback towards this great player - i wonder if this is the right place for it
i hope he stays and proves some of you wrong
pointing fingers at clubs who just buy and sell players like baseball cards and wanting sneijder out of the nerazzurri feels like having a dozen tongues but no heart and soul to me somehow, sorry ...

Hasan
21 Jun 12, 06:42
Only world class player in our team at the moment.

Aurimas
02 Jul 12, 15:24
Sneijder preparing for a new season ;)

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/544409_10150998475694451_428436654_n.jpg

Dylan
02 Jul 12, 16:43
He's had a tough year guys. He started a whole 15 league games last year!

A.l.i
02 Jul 12, 17:05
:palm:

Fapuccino
02 Jul 12, 17:11

if he can even start 15 games this season and not be shit, ill be happy. besides we have cou and alva that can take his place

Aby
02 Jul 12, 17:40
if he can even start 15 games this season and not be shit, ill be happy. besides we have cou and alva that can take his place

Well there is this small matter of him being paid 6m net in a year where we are skint and pushing people out to save money. On one hand we are looking to push the likes of JC out because he makes 4.5m Euros net, on the other hand we have the likes of Sneijder making more money but will spend half the season out injured. I know he can be a difference in the half he plays, but if the guys are looking to sell JC, shouldn't they be looking to flog Sneijder first.

thatdude
02 Jul 12, 17:44
Really wish players didn't smoke. It's their right as long as it doesn't effect their play but it still bothers me.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
02 Jul 12, 17:47

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/544409_10150998475694451_428436654_n.jpg

Off topic thought (assuming that is indeed his wife/gf tattooed on his side) I dont get this idea of people tattooing their wives, gfs, bfs, husbands on their body. What happens when the relationship goes to shit...

Bzzlightyear
02 Jul 12, 17:55
Off topic thought (assuming that is indeed his wife/gf tattooed on his side) I dont get this idea of people tattooing their wives, gfs, bfs, husbands on their body. What happens when the relationship goes to shit...
then you do this "x" on on the tattoo

dynasty27
02 Jul 12, 18:06
Off topic thought (assuming that is indeed his wife/gf tattooed on his side) I dont get this idea of people tattooing their wives, gfs, bfs, husbands on their body. What happens when the relationship goes to shit...Thats the point that he's sure relationship won't be broken forever when he decided to do it.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
02 Jul 12, 18:09
Thats the point that he's sure relationship won't be broken forever when he decided to do it.

Never guaranteed... if there is anything in this world that is unpredictable, it is how a relationship will turn out...
Any way, back on topic :P : From what exactly is Wes taking a vacation?!?! Piss poor season (appearance wise ofcourse), piss poor Euros... He should get his ass back to camp & start training!!!

LyNX
02 Jul 12, 18:09

WIth the amount he's inhaling, its probably a joint.

Hasan
03 Jul 12, 06:48
I don't know how we managed to turn hard working, talented, humble player into smoking, tatooed idiot who acts like a fucking Mick Jagger.

Sid
03 Jul 12, 07:00

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing013.gif

junior55
03 Jul 12, 07:17
I don't know how we managed to turn hard working, talented, humble player into smoking, tatooed idiot who acts like a fucking Mick Jagger.

Actually apart of that talented part i don't think he's ever had the other characteristics.

Aby
03 Jul 12, 08:24
Actually apart of that talented part i don't think he's ever had the other characteristics.

If you compare him with his Dutch counterparts like Robben, van der Vaart and van Persie, he is humbleness personified. Hardworking might be questionable, but again compared to his Dutch counterparts (except VDV perhaps) he works his socks off.

Now with a joint in his hand, tattoos all over, and the size of a midget he sure looks like a freak.

Alex de Large
03 Jul 12, 11:22
http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2012/3/5/883e7522-3039-4ffd-b79d-9a5aa975a289_thumb.jpeg

Fitzy
03 Jul 12, 12:33
Couldn't give ten fucks what he does off the pitch tbh...

.h.
03 Jul 12, 12:36
who gives a flying fuck what he does in his free time, as long as he can keep performing like he did under stram

Universe
03 Jul 12, 14:55
Couldn't give ten fucks what he does off the pitch tbh...

ten masturbating fucks?

who gives a flying fuck what he does in his free time, as long as he can keep performing like he did under stram

A flying fuck? You should get with the times bro, and not give a masturbating fuck.

Anyway, just wanted to address this:

Mate, you make it sound like we've turned Zanetti into a Raul Meireles/Joey Barton/Balotelli crossbreed. Sneijder has always been a 'bad boy' (I hate that term :palm: but I have no better word for it).

I've been saying for a while now that I'm very very glad that Sneijder's personality has not had any apparent bad effects on Inter's dressing room so far. There is an infamous story that during his time at Real Madrid, Sneijder, (during a Netherlands national team training camp), taunted one of the reserve goalkeepers that he earned eleven times his salary or something. I don't know how true that story is, hence me calling it a story, but I've seen it mentioned in several articles over the years.

KevinB
03 Jul 12, 15:01
Have you seen Mick Jagger on stage? The guy has more stamina at his 60s then Sneijder has on 27

Moooves like Jagger :slick:

Michael
07 Jul 12, 08:31
Wesley Sneijder: “Highest Confidence In The Coach And In This Team”

He is now in Ibiza. Vacation post-Euro, a bad Euro, but holidays are sacred and “untouchables.” Wesley Sneijder is with his wife Yolanthe: sun, sea, relaxing and having some fun but he is not forgetting Inter. “We will certainly do better than last year and the key is simple: we need to build off our momentum of the last two months under Stramaccioni. There is maximum confidence in him and in this team.” The player from Utrecht, therefore, has communicated an important signal to the team and the fans: he will be there, although there will always be the shadows of the transfer market, the shadows that are somewhat less troubling than last season because the relationship, the feeling between him and Strama are very strong.

A year ago, there was a story that everybody knew about: Sneijder seemed destined to go to either Manchester United or City, it was an eternal torment, very long, very exhausting. However, as soon as the proposal for Samuel Eto’o came, Massimo Moratti decided to keep Wesley at Inter for another year. Sneijder has a contract until 2015 and he is very fine in Milan just like Yolanthe. There is no intention to move unless there is an irrefutable offer although the chances of that happening are still remote. Last January, arrived a big offer from Zenit for Sneijder even Wesley himself admitted: “A very good offer from St. Petersburg arrived but it is not the time for me to leave Inter.” Each of the past season, the name Wesley Sneijder always seemed to be one of the hottest topics in the transfer market but this year, a big offer does not seem too likely to come. The price is always the same: 25 million. We’ll see.

Wes has established a great relationship with Stramaccioni just like many other players. Strama has never put him in any hot topic of discussion unlike his two predecessors. “After last season, we must do better this season. I am very, very confident in the team and in our coach and I hope that we can continue like how we ended last season, the two months with Stramaccioni.” Sneijder is on leave until July 20: vacation, Yolanthe, Inter thoughts. The year of revenge, of redemption is coming especially after the dark past season.

Devious
07 Jul 12, 12:02
phew

lonewolf19
07 Jul 12, 13:42
Great to see what Sneijder said. Please have an injury free season

Milk!
07 Jul 12, 16:02

leave out the idiot and inter did all it could to turn him into a real man :D
i miss the times when players and coaches smoked half a package and then owned the pitch winning world cups without some pussies telling them how bad smoking is and that they should be an example - oh wait did parents teachers and other authorities fail and pass their responsibility to some one else? - i prefer those who "pass the dutch" to be honest ;)

but wait theres a report on tv on a kid that shot 5 other kids and himself at school - it must have been bowling, smoking, his tattoos or computer games that made him do this ...

junior55
07 Jul 12, 17:01
leave out the idiot and inter did all it could to turn him into a real man :D
i miss the times when players and coaches smoked half a package and then owned the pitch winning world cups without some pussies telling them how bad smoking is and that they should be an example - oh wait did parents teachers and other authorities fail and pass their responsibility to some one else? - i prefer those who "pass the dutch" to be honest ;)

but wait theres a report on tv on a kid that shot 5 other kids and himself at school - it must have been bowling, smoking, his tattoos or computer games that made him do this ...

What was this.

We're not talking about moral values here , we're not talking about a green planet, smoking cigarettes damages physical performances and this is a damn fucking fact. And if you're payed 6M euros per year, have passed a terrible season and want to improve in the season to come than you have to be professional even during holidays.

He likes to smoke , who cares . If it hurts his performances he shouldn't . He probably likes to fuck too but we can't send him Jolanthe in the locker room before every match.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
07 Jul 12, 17:43
What was this.

We're not talking about moral values here , we're not talking about a green planet, smoking cigarettes damages physical performances and this is a damn fucking fact. And if you're payed 6M euros per year, have passed a terrible season and want to improve in the season to come than you have to be professional even during holidays.

He likes to smoke , who cares . If it hurts his performances he shouldn't . He probably likes to fuck too but we can't send him Jolanthe in the locker room before every match.

U may be onto something big here man!!! Some1 call Branca & MM... Send Yolanthe (or what ever her name is) to the locker room b4 every game!

Milk!
07 Jul 12, 17:51
smoking cigarettes damages physical performances and this is a damn fucking fact

this is what i was talking about =)
and i wasn't talking about an inter management that would give him a pack of whateverhewantstosmoke before each game in the locker room
at the times great players of football history showed their best they were smoking as well - it's their god damn health and they sure wont die of smoking while they are active (doing sport on a nearly daily basis, choosing the right food and so on ...)
if a player is able to get fucking drunk each week and is smoking a package of cigarettes a day (hopefully less) and still has the fitness it should be his choice goddamnit
i prefer a smoking maradona to a super teen idol cr7 any day at any time - you don't? i'm ok with it, it's your choice if you want football to turn into youth ballet
yes smoking is bad and in my country unfortunately a lot of young ones start smoking with 12 and it's a shame
im smoking myself and hope to be able to quit soon(im trying)
but a society that gives 12 year old youngsters the chance to smoke and points its finger at a nearly 30 year old guy having a smoke during his holidays is just a bad joke and nothing else...

it hurts his performance if he smokes every now and then? maybe if his name was bolt but c'mon...
plus the jolanthe comparison is rather stupid and i hope you know it...

and maybe if the dutch would have smoked some of their brown or green gold before their appearances at the euro12 we would have seen same magic during their appearances :)

junior55
07 Jul 12, 18:17
milk the post was not directed only to you but to the general movement in FIF that tends to soften critiques about Wesley and blame everything to Branca , Chivu , Stankovic or whoever else.

I've seen posts to this thread this last months that go from "Sneijder hasn't played good because the others don't move" to "Sneijder deserves to go to a team better than Inter" .

We won the treble because he was great in the same way we didn't won anything because he was shit. Said in another way: His contribution in us doing bad should be criticized at least in the same way his contribution to us winning has been praised.

He is too unprofessional for being the most payed in Inter and our probable leader in next season. In a time where inter is releasing its legends for money problems , a guy who takes fucking 6M should be the first to give signs of hope and motivation for the season to come.

Now i'm a fan . I open my inter bookmark pages on the web and i see 2 photos. In one there is a 38 years old players who comes to the 1st day of training like Slivester fucking Stallone in Roki 1 and in the other photo Wesley Sneijder(the most payed inter player) with a body looking like a tattoed Ben fucking Affleck , smoking cigarettes while enjoying the sun with his wife.
Now this is maybe overreacting since he is on his holidays but the difference is too obvious for my taste.

As for the smoking issue. No one is saying that it will kill him but for sure if he smokes regularly it seriously damages his performances. I'm not a smoker but i suppose that if you smoke regularly during the summer it's not that you take a break during the winter . It isn't supposed to be that easy.

Raul Duke
07 Jul 12, 18:25

Suck a fat one Ibra, this is what a man who's won a CL looks like

Milk!
07 Jul 12, 18:28
Now i'm a fan . I open my inter bookmark pages on the web and i see 2 photos. In one there is a 38 years old players who comes to the 1st day of training like Slivester fucking Stallone in Roki 1 and in the other photo Wesley Sneijder(the most payed inter player) with a body looking like a tattoed Ben fucking Affleck , smoking cigarettes while enjoying the sun with his wife.

well but you have to admit - the other players besides wes didn't have to play THAT many games at the euro now did they :)

i was just referring to his smoking habits and i dont blame anything on the above mentioned and i don't plan to do so

junior55
07 Jul 12, 18:51
well but you have to admit - the other players besides wes didn't have to play THAT many games at the euro now did they :)

i was just referring to his smoking habits and i dont blame anything on the above mentioned and i don't plan to do so

Piece brother :D . btw as long as i manage to watch cou in the trainings i don't really care about wesley

szasza02
07 Jul 12, 21:09
at the times great players of football history showed their best they were smoking as well
that's just simply not true. there were some junkies like maradona, but such statements are stupid generalisations. did Puskás smoke? Eusébio? Pelé? Beckenbauer? Cruijff? Platini? van Basten? R9? Zid? don't think all of them smoked when on their peak.
I think he should be professional in this aspect too. after he stopped playing, he can smoke, do drugs and drink as much as he wants 24/7, not that I'll care whatsoever.

MVD
08 Jul 12, 02:53
Enjoying his vacations is one thing - but smoking and/or drinking are clear signs of unprofessionalism.

Sneijder´s flabby chest looks absolutely worrying...

Inter7
08 Jul 12, 03:36
lol i hope people keep bashing our only world class player... lets see where we are 6 months into a season with a coach who has a brain wes will be top notch again

Uncommon
08 Jul 12, 07:31
Strama: "Today at the press conference I mentioned Wesley because I think that, right now, he's the Inter player with the highest market value, and it shows you how no one is untouchable in football today. I immediately received worried phone calls from him, but I stressed to him that he's my number 10 and he's not going anywhere."

:slick: If we want to achieve something next season, having Wes is crucial.

Tsuna
08 Jul 12, 07:34
If we want to achieve something next season, Wes better not become the glass man he was.

fixed

Nyall
08 Jul 12, 08:00
Interest in Wes must be at an absolute zero right now... with all our cost cutting measures, I'm surprised he has been shown the door yet, and they only thing keeping him here is that no one's knocking.. and tbh I wouldn't be against it in the slightest if he's planning on having a repeat of last season's horror fest.

Mad Biscione
08 Jul 12, 08:21
Sneijder´s flabby chest looks absolutely worrying...
you're looking at the worng chest :awyeah:

Vibe
10 Jul 12, 12:57
Anzhi offering 25 to us + 15 to him :awwwyeah: Although world class players are endangered species at Inter,I would say yes in a heartbeat.His injuries are worrying,I can't remember when he played 5 games in a row.His price will only go down from this point on and he's not getting younger...He is also the only thing standing between Strama and 4-3-3.

rockball
10 Jul 12, 13:12
He is also the only thing standing between Strama and 4-3-3.

He is the only thing to implement Strama and 4231.

Bzzlightyear
10 Jul 12, 13:14
^
I dont know what to believe, but as it looks like we will most likely sell him for 25 mill and buy Lucas, that is why we are trying to get him, the only reason i see Lucas come to inter is if Snejder get sold, and as well i can be wrong " if the rumors are true about Pirelli will buy Lucas for us.

MANTA
10 Jul 12, 13:27
WTF. Treble winner and WC finalist Sneijder costs as much as "I haven't done a thing yet but in Brazil I'm kinda a big deal" Lucas.

Fuck that. They want him it should be for at least for 30m.

Anyway, if we sell Sneijder then Coutinho will take his spot.

---------- Post added at 08:27 ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 ----------

I just checked and the same bid (25m + 15 for Wes) was also rumored in February. So I call BS on this story.

CafeCordoba
10 Jul 12, 14:24
Yeah, it's Coutinho who takes Sneijder's role as the motor, not Lucas even if he happens to come.

I doubt Sneijder would have any intention to go there, let alone Yolanthe.