PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Kraits
10 Jul 12, 15:02
Tbh Risky and Coutinho are far from capable to lead inters attack...

If management decides to sell Sneijder, i will only be satisfied if we can get Oscar.....

MANTA
10 Jul 12, 15:16
Tbh Risky and Coutinho are far from capable to lead inters attack...

If management decides to sell Sneijder, i will only be satisfied if we can get Oscar.....

There isn't much difference between Oscar and Coutinho to justify paying the 25m+ asking price of Brazilian clubs, and Oscar never played in Europe.

If we sell Sneijder then Coutinho is our best bet. Again that is a big IF.

Kraits
10 Jul 12, 15:19
If that's the case then Risky>Coutinho @AMC....

crzdcolombian
10 Jul 12, 16:39
I for one would like to see Sneijder go. We are no longer a champions league team so shouldn't have these kind of players making insane money. We are in a rebuilding period. Even having Sneijder we won't win anything for a while. I don't see us beating Atletico Madrid or Porto in the Europa League. Last time we sold our only World Class player we won a tremble. I don't want us to be Sneijder+10 dudes next season. I want to see a team of 11 guys playing well. That an he is always injured.

I do not want us to sell Sneijder and bring 1-2 random kids from Argentina or Brazil tho.

nerazzurri4life
10 Jul 12, 16:51
I do not want us to sell Sneijder and bring 1-2 random kids from Argentina or Brazil tho.

What do you think would happen though? :lol:
Random kids or old trash...

Native
10 Jul 12, 17:03
wesley is fat

Aby
10 Jul 12, 17:50
I for one would like to see Sneijder go. We are no longer a champions league team so shouldn't have these kind of players making insane money. We are in a rebuilding period. Even having Sneijder we won't win anything for a while. I don't see us beating Atletico Madrid or Porto in the Europa League. Last time we sold our only World Class player we won a tremble. I don't want us to be Sneijder+10 dudes next season. I want to see a team of 11 guys playing well. That an he is always injured.

My friend wake up and smell a nice cup of Colombian coffee. That free spending Inter is HISTORY. That Inter bought 4 world class players when it sold one and ended up winning the treble.

BTW let me remind you that the most recent time we sold our world class player, we ended up 6th in the league, sacked two coaches mid-season and in general were the laughing stock of the league. And that player now makes 23million a year in some godforsaken Russian city and we will be playing some East European club in fucking Europa league.

MANTA
10 Jul 12, 22:22
My hunch was right, Anzhi story was BS (http://fedenerazzurra.com/2012/07/10/sky-no-offer-for-wesley-sneijder/).

DIN011
10 Jul 12, 22:38
If that's the case then Risky>Coutinho @AMC....

No.

snake
11 Jul 12, 02:51
Enjoying his vacations is one thing - but smoking and/or drinking are clear signs of unprofessionalism.

Enjoying his vacations is one thing - but smoking and/or drinking are clear signs that Sneijder is actually human.

Fixed.

Fitzy
11 Jul 12, 05:10
:lol: unprofessional to have a drink and a smoke while on holiday...

Universe
11 Jul 12, 08:03
:lol: unprofessional to ha.. fuck off anzhi :rollani:

Solfice
11 Jul 12, 08:06
Why does he have so long vacation while others are already in the training camp and getting ready and fit? He will miss two friendlies + Inter squad match and probably wont play 21 and 24 july matches too. It's not like he had a long Euro Cup or anything.

snake
11 Jul 12, 08:08
:lol: unprofessional to ha.. fuck off anzhi :rollani:

Tapatalk had fitzys post on previous page so I'm reading yours thinking uni has pulled a dyna....rolluni

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

MVD
11 Jul 12, 08:26
wesley is fat

Like I said before - he looks flabby at the moment. That´s it.
Of all Inter players Sneijder has the longest vacations.
Add to this his 'smoking-issue' and I still think that it is unprofessional.
It will take him a lot of time to get back in shape for Inter and to become match-fit again.
But let him enjoy his holidays.....

As for the "you´re looking at the wrong chest"-thing I can tell you that I´m not interested in WAGs at all.
Most of them have fake silicon boobs anyway.

chipschups
11 Jul 12, 08:50
Why does he have so long vacation while others are already in the training camp and getting ready and fit? He will miss two friendlies + Inter squad match and probably wont play 21 and 24 july matches too. It's not like he had a long Euro Cup or anything.

Jizzz,, last year wes already in pinzolo when our latino went vacation because copa america,,

Hasan
11 Jul 12, 08:59
I agree it's not professional to smoke but couple cigarets on day are "OK". We have bunch of photoes of great players with cigarete in their hands.

Zidane, Messi, Rooney, Ozil, Berbatov, Leboeff, Balotelli etc etc.

From Balkan countries most of players are smokers, especially before: Prosinecki, Bilić, Mihajlović etc etc.

Mad Biscione
11 Jul 12, 09:10
chew a goddamn gum, fucking idiots

Suneet
11 Jul 12, 12:44
Like I said before - he looks flabby at the moment. That´s it.
Of all Inter players Sneijder has the longest vacations.
Add to this his 'smoking-issue' and I still think that it is unprofessional.
It will take him a lot of time to get back in shape for Inter and to become match-fit again.
But let him enjoy his holidays.....

As for the "you´re looking at the wrong chest"-thing I can tell you that I´m not interested in WAGs at all.
Most of them have fake silicon boobs anyway.

He's on vacation.
He has the longest vacation because he was the only won playing at the Euros.
Unprofessional? To have some off time?
It will take him 15 days. He's a footballer, just needs a break mentally and physically. Not had the best seasons. I would give him as much time as he wants. He is just about to hit his peak ages as a footballer.

Gitan
11 Jul 12, 17:24
I hope he can be and should be our leader this coming season, be more mature and healthy.

MVD
11 Jul 12, 17:38
When he´s back from his vacations we´ll see how much his "time off" has affected him.

Il Maestro
11 Jul 12, 18:06

We all remember the 2011/12 season, when he had to little vacation. After the treble season he was so exhausted that he got anaemia and passed out while playing against Brescia.

ZeruTituli
11 Jul 12, 18:09
Enjoying his vacations is one thing - but smoking and/or drinking are clear signs that Sneijder is actually human.

Fixed.Smoking really cuts to the core of what it means to be human.

Sneijder is a pro and should not be smoking. Whilst he is paid large sums of money to play football his attitude should be to do what it takes to get himself in peak fitness.

Concord
11 Jul 12, 18:13
My only concern is about Sneijder fitness, thats why I don't mind selling him Only if Inter going to use the money in another player; Otherwise, I am expecting him to be out from at least 30% of the next season matches because of injuries as usual.

Fapuccino
12 Jul 12, 19:32
arsenal supposedly are going to bid 20 million pounds. wouldnt be surprised if he goes, only 2 more years till hes 30. + CL at arsenal

MANTA
12 Jul 12, 20:16
At this point I actually wouldn't really mind if he leaves.

We have Ricky and Coutinho to take up Sneijder's spot. Now I am not saying either one is currently at Sneijder's level, but how many games will Sneijder miss next season due to injury? Add to that the fact that he is our highest paid player. Funds from his departure will also allow us to secure Lucas+Paulinho.

Besnik
12 Jul 12, 20:34
I hate this Lucas bullshit. Dude is insanely overpriced.

We've played managed to get rid of few players like Lucio, Forlan, then JC and Maicon are likely to go as well, so we can't just sell the entire formation. I'd probably keep Sneijder as an exception in the new Inter.

And besides 20m is kinda low for him. I mean, you don't usually get the Sneijder's quality player for that kind of money.

It's not like we could possibly do an extraordinary work with those money from Sneijder's sale though. Whatever.

MANTA
12 Jul 12, 20:43
I hate this Lucas bullshit. Dude is insanely overpriced.

We've played managed to get rid of few players like Lucio, Forlan, then JC and Maicon are likely to go as well, so we can't just sell the entire formation. I'd probably keep Sneijder as an exception in the new Inter.

And besides 20m is kinda low for him. I mean, you don't usually get the Sneijder's quality player for that kind of money.

It's not like we could possibly do an extraordinary work with those money from Sneijder's sale though. Whatever.

20m GBP so it is 25m EURO. Which is probably a price we would be willing to sell him for. Although I have no idea how Arsenal are planning on paying Sneijder's wages.

I am not saying he should be sold, but I can see a competitive Inter without him. Looking around, Napoli, Udinese, Milan all lost important players. There is a talent exodus from the league. Juventus are the odds on favorites and they spent nearly 200m net on transfers in the last 4 years, our net transfer spending is close to 0. None of the other clubs are really spending so getting a CL spot without Sneijder is a very plausible target.

Besnik
12 Jul 12, 20:50
20m GBP so it is 25m EURO. Which is probably a price we would be willing to sell him for. Although I have no idea how Arsenal are planning on paying Sneijder's wages.

I am not saying he should be sold, but I can see a competitive Inter without him. Looking around, Napoli, Udinese, Milan all lost important players. There is a talent exodus from the league. Juventus are the odds on favorites and they spent nearly 200m net on transfers in the last 4 years, our net transfer spending is close to 0. None of the other clubs are really spending so getting a CL spot without Sneijder is a very plausible target.

Sneijder's creativity has huge impact in our game. We will have difficult games in the upcomming season, and also EL won't be an easy task, so we're there to win it.

You just can't win the trophies with the kids. Can't burn them in the games with huge pressure and everything. Sneijder is having his best years of the career and he looks much better under Strama than any other coach after Mou's departure.

I'm fine if we receive a great offer (probably about 40m), otherwise teams interested in him can GTFO.

Fapuccino
12 Jul 12, 20:53
thing is also for young players to achieve their full potential its better to play them around experienced players. One of the reasons messi became so good is cause he was surrounded by ronaldinho, eto'o, henry, with xavi and iniesta backing him.

Besnik
12 Jul 12, 20:54
thing is also for young players to achieve their full potential its better to play them around experienced players. One of the reasons messi became so good is cause he was surrounded by ronaldinho, eto'o, henry, with xavi and iniesta backing him.

The problem is that we don't have kind of players like Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Henry, Xavi, Iniesta and also Deco... all at once.

You can't compare Barca's team at that time with our team atm. lol

Fapuccino
12 Jul 12, 20:56
yea but having a w class player like sneijder, no matter how inconsistent he is, can only be beneficial to young talent around him.

CafeCordoba
12 Jul 12, 22:18
yea but having a w class player like sneijder, no matter how inconsistent he is, can only be beneficial to young talent around him.

That is a good point. If we sold Sneijder, big part of our offensive game would be very raw. Now we still have Sneijder and Milito as the key pieces. Palacio is a good addition and experienced and all, but I don't see him being a key piece (at least not yet). It would be Coutinho running the show and I'm not sure if he would be ready for that.

MANTA
12 Jul 12, 22:36
Coutinho played with Wes for a year and a half. He said that he learned a lot from Sneijder (which you can tell by the number of shots he took today).

Promoting Coutinho to our number 10 would be a big move with huge risks, I do not argue that. But if we were going to risk it, this would be the time. Our competition has all been gutted, so odds of Coutinho helping us to a top 3 finish are good compared to the league last season. We won't be playing in the CL, so he will have a chance against weaker opponents in europe, great chance to gain experience. Crashing out early in the EL only costs us a few million, so no huge financial risk. Then I think what if Sneijder is injured for half the season again. What will he do in this half season that will be worth his wages.

I am just thinking outside the box here. Brainstorming if you will. I think this is could be very similar to the choice of selling Maicon after the treble. In hindsight it might end up being the right choice. Although we never know how things will turn out.

CafeCordoba
12 Jul 12, 22:40
When it comes to injuries, I'm pretty sure insurance companies pay their share with that problem.

But it's just about if the offer comes or not and if the origin of offer pleases Sneijder. Offer from Russia definitely will not please him, who wants to go there at the peak of your career?

szasza02
12 Jul 12, 22:41
+ CL at arsenal
that doesn't really count since EVERYBODY knows they'll never ever gonna win it (not with Wenger anyway) :awyeah:

necrodragon
12 Jul 12, 22:42
wish sneijder would take a pay cut, his perfomances and injuries in the last 2 years hardly warranty a 6 million a year salary

MVD
12 Jul 12, 23:03
that doesn't really count since EVERYBODY knows they'll never ever gonna win it (not with Wenger anyway) :awyeah:

Arsenal should have won the CL back in 2006. That would have been great!
But on the other hand - who would have thought that Chelsea would win it this year?

But that´s off topic now.....

MANTA
12 Jul 12, 23:36
wish sneijder would take a pay cut, his perfomances and injuries in the last 2 years hardly warranty a 6 million a year salary

Please don't say that term, or this thread is going to transform into a flame fest.

Nyall
13 Jul 12, 01:13
Wholeheartedly agree, if there is anyone on this team who needs a paycut, or a pay-by-play clause on his contract its him.. Hope Anzhi is legit and takes him, for a decent amount. That way although we'd be taking 5 steps back right now, we'd almost immediately prepare ourselves to make 10 in the future with the right moves..

Native
13 Jul 12, 09:08
the right moves..
Well, that is not going to happen anyway with our management, so it all doesn't matter :trollol:

---------- Post added at 10:08 ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 ----------

I also don't think he's going to be injured a lot this season. Strange enough his performances and injuries always seemed to depend on the coach. This was the case even before he joined Inter. Under Mou he was legend, under any coach after him he was way worse and was injured half the time. Now we finally have a decent coach again who is at least a likeable person and wes already said how much he likes him. It was notable how much he improved in the first games under Strama already. If the coach makes him feel right, he will perform. And I think Strama can do that. Strama will also use him in the right way unlike tinkerman and his retarded formations... I think he will finally be back this season, it just feels right

.h.
13 Jul 12, 10:04
if we lose sneijder i will be pretty pissed off. we dont need to lose him for financial reasons, we've already cut like 50 million this season....

however, at the same time

losing sneijder means we can unleash coutinho in the middle rather than the wing, and bring in someone like lucas on the left.. so from that perspective it might not be a bad deal

Solfice
13 Jul 12, 10:10
Hands off of my precious!

aleksiandrej
13 Jul 12, 13:09
25mil is a reasonable price for his last season, but way too low for a player like sneijder.

I would never sell Sneijder, since he's one of the few (only?) world-class players we have.
If we must sell, increase his market-value with another season, since we can get much higher than 25mil.

MANTA
13 Jul 12, 13:21
25mil is a reasonable price for his last season, but way too low for a player like sneijder.

I would never sell Sneijder, since he's one of the few (only?) world-class players we have.
If we must sell, increase his market-value with another season, since we can get much higher than 25mil.

I don't agree with this. Next season he will be 29, and would have cost the club 13m in wages over then next season. At that age my guess is his price will likely drop. Even by the most optimistic view say his price actually goes up 5m. The club would be down 8m on if we had sold him this year. If he has an injury filled season we will be lucky to find any buyer willing to take him with his wages.

The more I think about it, the more I lean towards the idea of selling, assuming we land Lucas + Paulinho. I say take the money now and use this season to develop this "new Inter".

This all depends, of course, on what Strama thinks of Coutinho. If he feels he can take the mantle of the #10 with a little work, then I say go for it.

Uncommon
13 Jul 12, 13:40
LOL, if we sell him for 25mil. Decent amount, but who will replace him? We have to pay at least 35-40mil € to get decent replacement for him. :howler: He needs to stay, if we want to make back to CL. If it's wage cut they want then there are Chivu, Deki and Pazzo.

MANTA
13 Jul 12, 14:19
LOL, if we sell him for 25mil. Decent amount, but who will replace him? We have to pay at least 35-40mil € to get decent replacement for him. :howler: He needs to stay, if we want to make back to CL. If it's wage cut they want then there are Chivu, Deki and Pazzo.

Its not about cutting wages. We are doing ok on that end. I am just saying that selling Sneijder now seems like a good choice compared to the alternative keeping him and maybe trying to sell him later. Serie A is really weak right now thanks to PSG and other get rich quick clubs leeching talent from the league. With a frontline of Milito-Palacio-Lucas-Coutinho I believe we will be competitive for a CL spot. Again this is my opinion, you are free to disagree. I just feel that the timing of weak league, no CL commitment, and good offers for Sneijder make this the perfect time for selling him. I would hate to come into next season when we need a striker to replace Milito, and Milan/Udinese/Others get their act together, and we have CL to worry about, and say lets sell Sneijder to buy a striker. If we are gonna build a new team, lets do it now, because I don't think we will find a better timing.

Devious
13 Jul 12, 14:27
We should be grateful that he decided to stay despite knowing that he will waste one year of his short career as a football superstar not featuring in the most important competition in the history of football clubs.

I like when we get stars who gets attached to the team although they might chose to leave and play anywhere else for more cash. I laso believe he`ll be superb and with less injuries next season.

All in all, we cant afford sell ALL of our stars, losing Eto, Motta, and now Lucio, Cesar maybe will leave the team shapeless.. Mourinho has built this team around Sneijder in the first place, he was the missing link. so IMO he is among the very short list of the highly absolutely untouchable figures in the club.

vasilios
13 Jul 12, 14:32
Selling Sneijder for the same amount of money that Sao Paulo just rejected for Lucas. Sounds like a plan.

MANTA
13 Jul 12, 15:35
We should be grateful that he decided to stay despite knowing that he will waste one year of his short career as a football superstar not featuring in the most important competition in the history of football clubs.

I like when we get stars who gets attached to the team although they might chose to leave and play anywhere else for more cash. I laso believe he`ll be superb and with less injuries next season.

All in all, we cant afford sell ALL of our stars, losing Eto, Motta, and now Lucio, Cesar maybe will leave the team shapeless.. Mourinho has built this team around Sneijder in the first place, he was the missing link. so IMO he is among the very short list of the highly absolutely untouchable figures in the club.

He didn't decide to stay yet. And while some fans might think that Sneijder is untouchable, the club doesn't seem to share that view. This is evident from both Moratti and Strama's statements.

And I don't agree with the argument that Mourinho's choice of Sneijder means we shouldn't sell him. For many reasons, The Sneijder that Mourinho chose was 25 and didn't make 6m a year, and when Mourinho chose him we had a no attacking midfielders, we now have Coutinho and Alvarez who can play that role in some capacity (people will have different opinions on how well they can perform, but they are suited for that role). Also, Mourinho is no longer here, this isn't his same team anymore, sticking with a player because he was part of Mourinho's plan doesn't make sense to me. Are we gonna insist that Strama follows Mourinho's blue prints?

I admit that it would be a very controversial decision to sell Sneijder from the fan's perspective. But If I was in Moratti's place and an offer came up, I would have a talk with Strama, and if I felt that Strama believes that Coutinho could work in that role and still have a competitve team if we land Lucas, then I would sell Sneijder without hesitation.

Mad Biscione
13 Jul 12, 15:47
yes, sell him ASAP get Lucas, win scudetto:slick:

for 30mil I'd let him go

MANTA
13 Jul 12, 16:03
I doubt we can win the Scudetto with or without Sneijder TBH. We surely won't be the favorites at least.

crzdcolombian
13 Jul 12, 17:09
yes, sell him ASAP get Lucas, win scudetto:slick:

for 30mil I'd let him go

In what world would Lucas be more helpful than Sneijder.

We need a CF, 2 CBs, RB, DM, maybe 2 wingers. Cost way more than $30 million euro we will get for Sneijder. To win the Scudetto we need to bring Cavani/Falcao, Suarez, Hummels,Álvaro Pereira, Hulk, James and Sahin. We also need to pray to god they all click to at the very least to be at Juve level.

MANTA
13 Jul 12, 17:14

We need a CF, 2 CBs, RB, DM, maybe 2 wingers. Cost way more than $30 million euro we will get for Sneijder. To win the Scudetto we need to bring Cavani/Falcao, Suarez, Hummels,Álvaro Pereira, Hulk, James and Sahin. We also need to pray to god they all click to at the very least to be at Juve level.

Lucas would be more useful if Strama believes we need more wingers and have more than enough playmakers.

And you are looking to compete with Juve, keeping Sneijder will not make us better than them. We don't even have half the resources to get all the players you mentioned.

ZeruTituli
13 Jul 12, 21:41

We need a CF, 2 CBs, RB, DM, maybe 2 wingers. Cost way more than $30 million euro we will get for Sneijder. To win the Scudetto we need to bring Cavani/Falcao, Suarez, Hummels,Álvaro Pereira, Hulk, James and Sahin. We also need to pray to god they all click to at the very least to be at Juve level.you really need to stop

LyNX
14 Jul 12, 00:00

crzdcolombiancoke is more like it. What fantasy are you living in?

sanka
14 Jul 12, 14:09

MIND BLOWN. :fu:

.h.
14 Jul 12, 14:16
dude
its not even funny anymore. just stop.

Devious
15 Jul 12, 11:50

Completely agree.

http://1.1.1.4/bmi/4.bp.blogspot.com/-k-a8RmDSwfM/T0Rsei00H7I/AAAAAAAAAIs/SX4jF0AAmHo/s1600/276250_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Thumbs-Up_1600x1200.jpg

LyNX
15 Jul 12, 20:57
People think we can replace this kind of skill and class with Lucas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SewUHgwUJZw

This season is going to rely heavily on the legs of Sneijder. Lets wish him the best!!!

crzdcolombian
15 Jul 12, 21:05
People think we can replace this kind of skill and class with Lucas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SewUHgwUJZw

This season is going to rely heavily on the legs of Sneijder. Lets wish him the best!!!

Cou starting will def put less preasure on Sneijder and hopefully Guarin starts scoring some free kick goals or good assist in free kicks so not all the pressure is put on Sneijder. Will also make us a little less 1 dimensonal and teams will have a couple players to defend against.

I hope Sneijder starts scoring more free kicks for us this season. I agree I get pissed when people say sell Sneijder and bring in Lucas. He is our only World Class player. The goal in 2.35 was godlike

LyNX
15 Jul 12, 21:18
Also, for the people calling for Lucas... Not that he isn't a talented player, he very much so is, and is young, and has everything going for him, but Inter already reportedly have a 25 million euro offer on the table, and they are holding out for what appears to be 75-80 MILLION.

Of course this is how negotiations are done, but if Lucas were worth that Man U or Chelsea would have gobbled him up by now considering that we are the front runners for him and no one has outbid us.

Like I said, don't get me wrong, Lucas is a great talent with quick feet, and a good shot, but the kings ransom that Sao Paulo are holding him for is absurd.

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 12, 09:11
Btw, why is it that Thiago Silva was sold for 42m€ but Sneijder is rumored to be going for 25m€?

They are both born in 1984 and world class players. Okay, Sneijder might be in a bit of "decline" in a sense that he hasn't had that good seasons lately. But still, the difference is almost 20 fucking million €.

IMO we should get AT LEAST over 30m€ for Sneijder if he's sold to a club with almost unlimited resources. Eto'o's price was understandable in a sense that he was 30 years old and maybe his peak years are over very soon (if not already), though the price was still maybe a bit too low if it was only under 25m€. Nevertheless, Sneijder for under 30m€ is IMO ridiculous because he's just entering his peak years. He should go for a fucking premium price, the ultimately biggest price he will ever move if he ever moves.

La Brujita
17 Jul 12, 09:31
Btw, why is it that Thiago Silva was sold for 42m€ but Sneijder is rumored to be going for 25m€?

They are both born in 1984 and world class players. Okay, Sneijder might be in a bit of "decline" in a sense that he hasn't had that good seasons lately. But still, the difference is almost 20 fucking million €.

IMO we should get AT LEAST over 30m€ for Sneijder if he's sold to a club with almost unlimited resources. Eto'o's price was understandable in a sense that he was 30 years old and maybe his peak years are over very soon (if not already), though the price was still maybe a bit too low if it was only under 25m€. Nevertheless, Sneijder for under 30m€ is IMO ridiculous because he's just entering his peak years. He should go for a fucking premium price, the ultimately biggest price he will ever move if he ever moves.

1. Thiago is probably the best central defender in the world right now.
2. They sold him to PSG, not Anzhi who give 10 millions for the club, and 32482492348 millions in salary so players end up bitching till they leave the club.

But yeah, I don't get why we can't sell Cesar, Maicon, Sneijder, Forlan or whoever for a proper price. It seems like we just wanna get rid of them. :rollani:

b4h4mooth
17 Jul 12, 12:29
THE AMAZING SNEIJDERMAN!!!

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/203/6/a/The_Amazing_Sneijder_Man_by_Strevus.png

sanka
17 Jul 12, 12:32
THE AMAZING SNEIJDERMAN!!!

Dvd on Sale.Anzhi Productions. :megusta:

I hope he stays.We are in thirst of WC players.

.h.
17 Jul 12, 12:35

Because Silva is without dispute the single greatest defender in the world right now?

nerazzurri4life
17 Jul 12, 12:38
Lmao. We are STILL talking about selling sneijder? :lol:

If nobody is offering 45mil+, selling sneijder is 100% stupid. Period. Also, I wouldn't want to give Inter's mgmt any amount over 20mil to spend. They are too stupid.

MANTA
17 Jul 12, 13:12

You are only looking at the transfer fee. The cost of the player to a club is a combination of transfer fee and wages.

Apart from age and current form. The difference in price between the two is because of Salary. Silva gets 4m, while Sneijder gets 6m. Even if they were identical in age and quality then the cheaper player will allow for a higher transfer. Add to that the fact that it is Russia and the only way they can convince players to join is by paying insane salaries, and you realize why they offer relatively little.

That is why Milan rejected 46m for Silva initially, before accepting 42 in a joint deal, because they were getting rid of Ibra too. Once a players wages become very high, there are only a few clubs who can afford him, so it is essentially a buyers market.

If 25 m is indeed very low then we would have many more offers for him, but we don't.

MiQ
17 Jul 12, 15:48
Because Silva is without dispute the single greatest defender in the world right now?

Do you live in the world without Kompany?

25m€ for Sneijder wouldn't sound so bad, given how much Inter pays to this guy and how long he will be absent for the upcoming season.

sanka
17 Jul 12, 17:35
T.Silva>Kompany.

Huge quality both but that's my opinion about it.

Johnny Ludlow
17 Jul 12, 20:09
Lmao. We are STILL talking about selling sneijder? :lol:

If nobody is offering 45mil+, selling sneijder is 100% stupid. Period. Also, I wouldn't want to give Inter's mgmt any amount over 20mil to spend. They are too stupid.

Why on earth do you have to present your opinions on very debatable cases as some divine truths? As your opinion I can appreciate it, but come on man. Most of us left that to the kindergarten.

Anyway, I disagree with you. Selling Sneijder for, say, 35m would make a lot of sense for the following reasons:

1. Wage and potential drop of value. The most obvious reason. His wage is out of line: some seriously expensive seasons ahead considering his value could drop fast as a result of injuries, bad form or complacent attitude.
2. Our current situation. With us in Europa League and probably not fighting for the Scudetto, do you REALLY think we are going to see the best of Sneijder?
3. Attitude. His body language screams that he'd rather be in some other place. He doesn't have the desire anymore, he never had after Mou left. It's only going to get worse, I'm afraid. Do you think he'll shine under Strama and do anything for him? I don't
4. Injuries. It's very probable that he'll spend a lot of time out. It's especially detrimental for our team since our way of playing is built around his charasteristics.
5. Position. Nothing wrong with 4-2-3-1, but I'm not content with Sneijder in front of Guarin and Cambiasso. Sneijder doesn't really defend enough and that midfield looks way too fragile to my liking. Nowadays player like him is problematic in my opinion. I'd much prefer to have more compact 4-3-3 with deeper playing midfield playmaker like Sahin, Modric or Pirlo. We should go for Sahin.
6. The new Inter. We still need to reinforce and revitalize the squad. Sneijder money well spent could mean a lot to us. But here I'm with you; it's not super likely that Branca and co. would spend it wisely.

In a way his value should be over 40m - he really is that classy and talented. But there are other things to take into account here.

nerazzurri4life
17 Jul 12, 20:31
6. The new Inter. We still need to reinforce and revitalize the squad. Sneijder money well spent could mean a lot to us. But here I'm with you; it's not super likely that Branca and co. would spend it wisely.

In a way his value should be over 40m - he really is that classy and talented. But there are other things to take into account here.

So you basically invalidated all your points by saying this. We will sell sneidjer, but then spend more money on solutions (and drop in quality) thus making selling sneijder in the first place stupid.

If the point of selling sneijder is to SAVE MONEY, forget about it. Not with this management.

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 19:25 ----------

Ohhh...and "new Inter"? Come on dude. Rubbish concept sold by MM to the fans.

Transfers in:
- Guarin : 26
- Silvestre: 27 (28 in sept)
- Handa : 28
- Palacio: 30

How is this a "new" project? Seems like the same age of players we buy anyway.

- Sneijder: 25
- Motta: 26
- Eto'o: 27
- Milito: 29
- Lucio: 30

See? Same shit, except of course, those were all quality players. Now we're just buying mediocre. :lol:

crzdcolombian
17 Jul 12, 20:38
Transfers in:

See? Same shit, except of course, those were all quality players. Now we're just buying mediocre. :lol:

How is Guarin Rubbish? You seriously rate Genoa Motta better than GUARIN !!! WTF was Milito before we got him? I remember tons of pissed off people here same as Palacio who rat tail and all has some good numbers and was top class when he was at Boca(only time I really ever saw him). Handa is the best goalie in the league after potentially Buffon. I have not seen Silvestre enough to write what I think of him. But the other 3 I really don't understand how you are saying they are worse than the guys we got this off season. As for Eto we traded our best player Ibra for him + money these deals never happen and we got a team stupid enough to offer such for it. If Real offers us Sahin + Di Maria + Money for Sneijder that is a similar deal but it's not going to happen. People forget Barca was praying to get rid of Eto.

monster09
17 Jul 12, 20:44
IMO selling Sneijder will be wrong move. Inter have already lost quality players and he is the player who can make the difference. Youth project doesn't mean you have to lump everything on youngsters, they need experienced players to guide them and Sneijder fits that bill. Also Coutinho, Alvarez are not ready to carry Inter's attack, so selling Sneijder means Inter finishing in CL place will be doubtful.

Also the prices every selling team wants for their player, selling him will be a waste of money. At max you can get around 25 Million considering his age, wage and injury record and any half decent player is worth over 20 million now. Keep Sneijder and build the team around him.

Midfield with Guarin, Coutinho playing with Sneijder will offer plenty of attacking threat (and movement), if the other midfield slots are sorted then there won't be much problem scoring goals.

MANTA
17 Jul 12, 20:49
Transfers in:

Except these new players have replacements in line for them.

Guarin : Obi
Silvestre : Juan
Handa : Bardi
Palacio : Livaja.

So by the time these guys quit we have potential replacements for them. Maybe not all of them will develop like we want, but there is room for them in the future.

Now imagine if we bought another 23 year old defender, not only are you paying more, but you are basically writing off Juan as a future starter.

These guys we sign are not the future of the club, but our potential future are not ready to play yet, I see these as cheap placeholders.

Which is why I expect the striker we get in place of Pazzini will be around 30. Because we will be betting on Longo in the long run.

Johnny Ludlow
17 Jul 12, 21:07
I'm not trying to build a water tight argument n4l, I just said what I think. Of course the argument would be stronger without that sidenote, but I wont lie that I'm in love with our management. All things considered I still think selling for around 35m would be good. Again, obviously only if we have a clear idea what to do with the money... and if this idea is any good. But this is something we don't know.

nerazzurri4life
17 Jul 12, 21:12
Hahahahahaha

Dude. You're hilarious. Juan, Bardi, and Livaja will 100% go on loan. Let's see if they come back or enter the vicious cycle.

And why are you assuming that back in 2010, those players we bought didn't have "replacements" from the youth team? What about Nwanko? Khrin? Stevanovic? Dell'Agnello? Ribas? Come on dude, people need to stop acting like this class of youth players are 'special', while the ones of the past are not.

Gave me a good laugh though...:lol:

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 12, 21:20
IMO selling Sneijder will be wrong move. Inter have already lost quality players and he is the player who can make the difference. Youth project doesn't mean you have to lump everything on youngsters, they need experienced players to guide them and Sneijder fits that bill. Also Coutinho, Alvarez are not ready to carry Inter's attack, so selling Sneijder means Inter finishing in CL place will be doubtful.

Also the prices every selling team wants for their player, selling him will be a waste of money. At max you can get around 25 Million considering his age, wage and injury record and any half decent player is worth over 20 million now. Keep Sneijder and build the team around him.

Midfield with Guarin, Coutinho playing with Sneijder will offer plenty of attacking threat (and movement), if the other midfield slots are sorted then there won't be much problem scoring goals.

Agree about the mentor role. Which IS very important when nurturing these young talents.

The problem is, what is Sneijder looking for his career? If he stays at Inter, he's not going to see top CL matches in his peak years. This Inter is not a team which "success window" is in the near future. Does Sneijder want to be that kind of team's star? Being content with the fact that he won't be shining in CL matches (the ultimate top football stars surely want) during his best years as a footballer? What is his motivation?

Stramaccioni really needs to "sell" his football idea to Sneijder so that Sneijder does everything for Strama. In good times and specially in tougher times. Mourinho was a master in that game so Strama will have a heck of a work to do since Sneijder surely isn't exactly the easiest star player around to have in your team.

vasilios
17 Jul 12, 21:27
Selling Sneijder makes sense like selling Eto'o made sense.

He can bring in a decent fee and has large wages, so lots of money is saved. Plus he's already hit his peak, he's not getting any better. And that money that can be spent to bring in younger & cheaper replacements, who as a whole offer more than 1 star player.

But that's not how shit goes. We sell Eto'o and replace him with a couple of fuck-ups and here we are a year later and they're both gone after costing us somewhere in the ballpark of 15mil for a year's worth of headaches. I'd rather take my chances with Sneijder than whatever Branca and co. decide to use that money on.

monster09
17 Jul 12, 21:35
Agree about the mentor role. Which IS very important when nurturing these young talents.

The problem is, what is Sneijder looking for his career? If he stays at Inter, he's not going to see top CL matches in his peak years. This Inter is not a team which "success window" is in the near future. Does Sneijder want to be that kind of team's star? Being content with the fact that he won't be shining in CL matches (the ultimate top football stars surely want) during his best years as a footballer? What is his motivation?

Stramaccioni really needs to "sell" his football idea to Sneijder so that Sneijder does everything for Strama. In good times and specially in tougher times. Mourinho was a master in that game so Strama will have a heck of a work to do since Sneijder surely isn't exactly the easiest star player around to have in your team.

Kind of agree with what you are saying, but any star can surely live with one season without CL? I mean if everything goes well (Sneijder staying injury free, Guarin playing his best game) I don't think Inter will fail to qualify for third place. Not to forget Milan have just lost 2 of their best players. I said in other thread, after changing 3 managers and having worst form in few decades, Inter were close to CL finish, this is with half fit Sneijder and coaches who didn't use him properly. If the squad is motivated (which they should be after last season) I dont see much problem in finishing 3rd.

Point is, apart from maybe Malaga, is there any team willing to take risk on him, considering the wages and injury record.

Again key is third part. How Strama motivates him and uses him. If he is anywhere near what Jose did, then Sneijder is the least problem Inter will have to worry about.

---------- Post added at 02:05 ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 ----------

Selling Sneijder makes sense like selling Eto'o made sense.

He can bring in a decent fee and has large wages, so lots of money is saved. Plus he's already hit his peak, he's not getting any better. And that money that can be spent to bring in younger & cheaper replacements, who as a whole offer more than 1 star player.

But that's not how shit goes. We sell Eto'o and replace him with a couple of fuck-ups and here we are a year later and they're both gone after costing us somewhere in the ballpark of 15mil for a year's worth of headaches. I'd rather take my chances with Sneijder than whatever Branca and co. decide to use that money on.

He has already hit his peak and still in his peak years. He was much better in Euro 12 than in any game for Inter last season.

Also re first point, he brings decent fee and frees up wages but he might be the reason between getting CL and not finishing in top 3, which alone is worth around 30 Million pounds per year.

And you hit the nail on the head, probability of fucking up the deal is more than finding the decent replacement.

NeonBlade
17 Jul 12, 21:48
When will you boys learn, its all smoke and mirrors. We have seen this song and dance from Moratti and co. before. Nothing will ever change as long as he is in charge. He needs to leave.

CafeCordoba
17 Jul 12, 22:13
Kind of agree with what you are saying, but any star can surely live with one season without CL? I mean if everything goes well (Sneijder staying injury free, Guarin playing his best game) I don't think Inter will fail to qualify for third place. Not to forget Milan have just lost 2 of their best players. I said in other thread, after changing 3 managers and having worst form in few decades, Inter were close to CL finish, this is with half fit Sneijder and coaches who didn't use him properly. If the squad is motivated (which they should be after last season) I dont see much problem in finishing 3rd.

Point is, apart from maybe Malaga, is there any team willing to take risk on him, considering the wages and injury record.

Again key is third part. How Strama motivates him and uses him. If he is anywhere near what Jose did, then Sneijder is the least problem Inter will have to worry about.

What I meant with the CL top matches and success window was that this Inter is not going to compete for CL victory in the near future. I didn't believe CL victory and treble one bit when that happened, but at that time we had an experienced team with some real top players. Now we can all agree it's totally different and we really do not have a chance for CL in the near future. I see us having same kind of results we had before our treble year, always crashing out in the first knockout round or latest in the second.

Sneijder is a player who's totally looking to win it all, right now. He wants to be the star player in Europe and you're not a big shining star player in Europe in the headlines if you're not playing in top games. I'm not saying only top four teams in CL have big shining stars but generally that is the case in the long run. Most talked and respected players are those who play in those games.

I agree with you that Stramaccioni is the key here when it comes to Sneijder. If he can take the best out of Sneijder, we are totally fine. But if the season doesn't go that well, if there are some downtimes, youngsters are learning from their mistakes and such, what happens to Sneijder then. Can Stramaccioni motivate Sneijder to play the mentor role and not get upset all the time in the field when other players keep fucking the plays and/or when the team is not winning constantly.

Universe
17 Jul 12, 23:32
One off-hand remark about Guarin, used as an example to make a point, and this is the result:

How is Guarin Rubbish? You seriously rate Genoa Motta better than GUARIN !!! WTF was Milito before we got him? I remember tons of pissed off people here same as Palacio who rat tail and all has some good numbers and was top class when he was at Boca(only time I really ever saw him). Handa is the best goalie in the league after potentially Buffon. I have not seen Silvestre enough to write what I think of him. But the other 3 I really don't understand how you are saying they are worse than the guys we got this off season. As for Eto we traded our best player Ibra for him + money these deals never happen and we got a team stupid enough to offer such for it. If Real offers us Sahin + Di Maria + Money for Sneijder that is a similar deal but it's not going to happen. People forget Barca was praying to get rid of Eto.

:dielaugh:

crzdcolombian
18 Jul 12, 02:54
One off-hand remark about Guarin, used as an example to make a point, and this is the result:

:dielaugh:

No all this bitching about guys we let go and about guys we have now. I am getting sick of hearing that Poli is the next Pirlo and Rano is the next Nesta. I feel half of you are going to jump off a bridge with our latest transfers.I am just showing that the guys we have now are at the same level or better. People here just love to bitch. Guarin > Motta. Milito b4 Inter was at the same level if not a little worse than Palacio.

Nyall
18 Jul 12, 03:17
No all this bitching about guys we let go and about guys we have now. I am getting sick of hearing that Poli is the next Pirlo and Rano is the next Nesta. I feel half of you are going to jump off a bridge with our latest transfers.I am just showing that the guys we have now are at the same level or better. People here just love to bitch. Guarin > Motta. Milito b4 Inter was at the same level if not a little worse than Palacio.
And you don't think we're not sick of hearing you come hear and constantly post of your stupid Colombian obsessions?

crzdcolombian
18 Jul 12, 03:32
How is it a obsession You mentioned Guarin and Motta who are the two most comparable of those players and saying how Motta was World Class at Genoa and Guarin is sub par at his time in Porto. I am just saying you are wrong. People mention a Colombian player and I say what I think about them.

But back to the topic at hand. I prefer to sell Sneijder and bring in 3 great players than have 1 WC player being over paid

Nyall
18 Jul 12, 03:40
I'd absolutely hate that, if we sell Sneijder we must spend the money to get a world class player.. The 2009 summer mercato worked so well due to luck. We've tried repeating it several times after and it's failed miserably each time....

b4h4mooth
18 Jul 12, 03:48
sneijder stay, nobody want to splash 30 M for injury phrone netherland euro fail miserably Sneijder except Anzhi. and sneijder dont want to go ro Rusia.

Howl
18 Jul 12, 03:58
At times sneijderman is truly magical, especially some of the shit he pulled off in the euros.. i hope to god he doesnt leave, it was painful when eto'o left, this would be the killer blow

MANTA
18 Jul 12, 04:08
If we aren't getting lucas then there is no reason to sell Sneijder. We aren't financing any big deal.

ADRossi
18 Jul 12, 04:24
We aren't financing any big deal.

http://ronaldzwiers.0catch.com/Foto/M/Gaby%20Mudingayi.jpg

MANTA
18 Jul 12, 05:08

monster09
18 Jul 12, 06:07
What I meant with the CL top matches and success window was that this Inter is not going to compete for CL victory in the near future. I didn't believe CL victory and treble one bit when that happened, but at that time we had an experienced team with some real top players. Now we can all agree it's totally different and we really do not have a chance for CL in the near future. I see us having same kind of results we had before our treble year, always crashing out in the first knockout round or latest in the second.

Sneijder is a player who's totally looking to win it all, right now. He wants to be the star player in Europe and you're not a big shining star player in Europe in the headlines if you're not playing in top games. I'm not saying only top four teams in CL have big shining stars but generally that is the case in the long run. Most talked and respected players are those who play in those games.

I agree with you that Stramaccioni is the key here when it comes to Sneijder. If he can take the best out of Sneijder, we are totally fine. But if the season doesn't go that well, if there are some downtimes, youngsters are learning from their mistakes and such, what happens to Sneijder then. Can Stramaccioni motivate Sneijder to play the mentor role and not get upset all the time in the field when other players keep fucking the plays and/or when the team is not winning constantly.

Can't agrue with any of the above points as you almost got it spot on.

My first post was on "Inter forcing Sneijder to leave". If he wants to leave then yeah, Inter should sell him and try to get good player to carry the attack, if he wants to stay then there is no point in selling him.

It is again double edged sword, you keep him, he remains injury free then it will be big boost for Inter. If he has again has the season like last then it will be a big problem. My take is to keep him and take the risk as you really lack big player to carry the attack apart from Milito. If he wants to leave then yeah, Inter should accept it and move on.

Again, like I said in previous posts, which team will take the risk apart from maybe Malaga?

Howl
18 Jul 12, 23:57
Sneijder currently partying in Ibiza with Balotelli, Paris Hilton & Tiesto.. from goal.com

http://u.goal.com/198100/198117hp2.jpg

Hasan
19 Jul 12, 08:42
Nice company, next thing he will fail on drog test.

A.l.i
19 Jul 12, 16:36
More glassier than ever this coming season then. :palm:

Mad Biscione
19 Jul 12, 19:27
Wesley ... I am disappoint :pokerface: get back to training

dynasty27
19 Jul 12, 19:34
Nice company, next thing he will fail on drog test.Did u just take a cheap shot at... Frog?

perika
19 Jul 12, 21:16
wait til PSG make offer for him :trolldad:

apahllo
19 Jul 12, 22:55
Wesley ... I am disappoint :pokerface: get back to training
Yessir
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.fcinter1908.it/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfcinternews%2B1908%26hl%3Den%26client %3Dsafari%26tbo%3Dd&sa=X&ei=r3kIUOKHJKmi2QWc9vDkBA&ved=0CFoQ7gEwAA

lonewolf19
21 Jul 12, 18:20
why was he not called up for the friendly?

Bzzlightyear
21 Jul 12, 18:24

he just come from the holida, and isnt ready to play games right away, as he can get injured that way, but he is there to watch the game

MANTA
21 Jul 12, 18:24

Not matchfit, both he and Mudingayi just arrived for training a couple of days ago. Sneijder came from a week of clubbing too.

Although he did travel to Bari, which is positive I guess.

lonewolf19
21 Jul 12, 18:59
ok. thanks for the info guys.
was thinking whether we are just gonna sell him as well. :/

William
21 Jul 12, 23:35
To give us a healthier boost we gotta offload him sadly so I wonder whether he will leave in this market

F U C K MILAN
21 Jul 12, 23:48
:palm: at the people that would consider offloading sneijder, the guy is by far our best player and if he can stay fit this season he can be our protagonist

seeing the position freedom strama gives our midfielders and attackers, i think it will bring out the best in wes, all of last season when he was fit he had to play with player who were always statically positioned and easily marked..

with strama you always see players like guarin palacio milito coutinho take up different postions and are always running into free spaces, this would bring out the best of sneijder's vision and quick passing

William
21 Jul 12, 23:52
It's not what I want it's what might be needed or might happen

Bzzlightyear
22 Jul 12, 00:00
CLubs that can afford Snejder are " Barcelona and Madrid but we know they wont buy him for sure. Then there is Malaga but i dont think he wanna go back to Spain at all. There are as well EPL teams, 3 of them, Man City and UTD and Chelski, but we do know man utd and city dont need him, and there is CHelski that wont consider him as well.

And last Russia Anzi can get him, and that is all, and that part is hard, the problem is MM not Snejder at this moment, so if MM accept the offer i am sure of Snejder will leave, if not I dont believe snejder is having bad time at inter

And yes forgot about PSG, they can troll as well

CafeCordoba
22 Jul 12, 12:21
Hey, where's the picture of Sneijder with a cigarette and fat belly? Couldn't find it anymore from this thread.

.h.
22 Jul 12, 12:23
need a fap? :P

Cal
22 Jul 12, 12:33
need a fap? :P

Tbf Yolanthe is there too... :|

Bob Sacamano
22 Jul 12, 13:40
Hey, where's the picture of Sneijder with a cigarette and fat belly? Couldn't find it anymore from this thread.

Don't know, but i've got this one for you: http://extra.globo.com/incoming/5368395-8fb-49e/w448/Wesley-Sneijder-1.jpg

Bit chubby.

CafeCordoba
22 Jul 12, 14:13
Thanks man! (that's the photo I was looking for, but indeed there was no cigarette in the first place)

dynasty27
22 Jul 12, 14:16
Even Yolanthe looks chubby across the belly :O

Universe
22 Jul 12, 14:51
Snesley Weijder

Caecuban
22 Jul 12, 15:21
wtf sneijder? 6m per year and cannot pay a decent tattoo artist?

chipschups
22 Jul 12, 15:25
you need to get wife to learn wheres the money goes,,

Caecuban
23 Jul 12, 03:10
you need to get wife to learn wheres the money goes,,

apparently not in a tattoo of her

Suneet
23 Jul 12, 13:15
Meh. That much tummy is nothing for a guy who will run the most. He will burn it off before Sep 1.

vasilios
23 Jul 12, 14:20
His temper tantrums alone will burn those calories off

Cris
23 Jul 12, 14:34
Snesley Weijder:trollol:

necrodragon
23 Jul 12, 14:51
http://extra.globo.com/incoming/5368395-8fb-49e/w448/Wesley-Sneijder-1.jpg

Bit chubby.

That CL trophy:proud:

Besnik
23 Jul 12, 16:20
I don't like his tatoos tbh

sanka
23 Jul 12, 16:25
Blank made from pee?Like jail ones?Indeed they look bad.

MVD
23 Jul 12, 16:39
But...but...it shouldn´t matter how he looks...he is Inter´s only World Class Player at the moment...

Native
23 Jul 12, 16:44
Pardon? Mudingayi, Chivu, Stankovic and Mariga are world class.

MVD
23 Jul 12, 17:32
High profile statement. Nothing more left to say.

sanka
23 Jul 12, 17:48
Pardon? Mudingayi, Chivu, Stankovic and Mariga are world class.

Leave Gaby alone...Like leave Britney alone :trollol:

Gaby is Badass. :slick:

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
23 Jul 12, 18:45

If he didnt spend half of most seasons in the sick bay & the other half losing his temper on the pitch, just maybe he'd be worth what u quoting!

Caecuban
01 Aug 12, 04:42
Good thing that Inter management seems to have understood that Sneijder is not only important on the field but is very "marketable". This must be some Fassone + Strama idea.

Sneijder flew for the friendly even if we was unable to play it... a few days later his wife posts pics of the kid in nerazzurro, both showing their support in Appiano... Keep it going :)

nerazzurri4life
01 Aug 12, 12:51
^^^

too bad they didn't realize that about Balotelli

ShqiperInter
01 Aug 12, 12:58
Next our captain !
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/561248_3370167702480_300027829_n.jpg

Dylan
01 Aug 12, 15:30
Next our captain !
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/561248_3370167702480_300027829_n.jpg

Why is De Laurentiis a steward?

Nyall
01 Aug 12, 15:39
Next our captain !
One of the last players that I would want to be the captain of this team...

If captaincy was determined by talent,then the likes Ronaldo, Vieri, Crespo (Arma letale), Adriano, Ibrahimovic, Eto'o would have been our captains... Sneijder is a good player but a leader he most certainly is not...

Lo_Zio
01 Aug 12, 16:11
One of the last players that I would want to be the captain of this team...

Sneijder is a good player but a leader he most certainly is not...

I'd second that. There's no doubting his ability; but he would not be a good leader on the pitch, role model or ambassador.

Handoyo
02 Aug 12, 05:08
Just imagine the :pokerface: look on everyone if their captain Sneijder whines & moans every 5 minutes. :D

Michael
07 Aug 12, 09:41
http://fedenerazzurra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Screen-Shot-2012-08-07-at-12.02.35-AM1.png

WESLEY SNEIJDER: “INTER, I’M STAYING TO WIN EVERYTHING.”

Appiano Gentile – It is the beginning of a new era, the year zero for his experience at Inter. Wesley Sneijder is back in Pinetina after a forgettable season and a Euro of only disappointment. He is back more fired up with a great desire to win. He knows that many champions of that treble season have left Appiano Gentile and that Inter are now a team with young players than before but the feelings are positive. He has not had many chances to train with group but has already demonstrated flashes of class against Como, Celtic and Hajduk. Yesterday for the first time this season, he talked about himself, the great love that binds him to the Inter world, Stramaccioni, the desire to stay in Milan to raise other trophies, Mourinho, Balotelli, and coaches that he did not have a good feeling with. For half an hour sitting on a sofa in Pinetina, he talked about everything. “I want to start over, to win it all. At 28 years old, I cannot waste more time,” he told the Corriere dello Sport with the determined look of someone who feels that he is the leader on and off the field. As he is waiting to see if he could become captain of the Holland (“We’ll see what happens”), Wesley Sneijder is ready for a new challenge at Inter. In short, Sneijder is back.

Sneijder, how are you in this great shape after over a month of vacation?

“I wanted to start over and do well with Inter. I did not like anything from last season and at the Euro, with Holland, I did not play well. At 28 years old, I want to give my best in order to win all. I cannot waste time.”

Your first impression on this new Inter after the games against Celtic and Hajduk Split?

“The team has changed a bit and is no longer the Inter of 2010. Comparing to two years ago, many good players have arrived here but they are also young. Even the coach is new and I like his formation and the way he coaches football matches. Together, we aim to win.”

So different vibe/atmosphere this time around at Inter?

“Yes because things have changed over the past years. I see a nice mix of experienced and young players. We will do well.”

Have you ever thought of leaving Inter this summer?

“No because I am a person that does not focus too much on the future. Doing so is useless because no one knows what can happen. I am an Inter player and I am not thinking about leaving. If I get some good offers and I like them then we’ll see… Currently I don’t have anything and do not even want to leave. My desire is to win it all here and to give great satisfaction to the president, directors and fans.”

A big offer from Russia, however, was delivered a few weeks ago…

“Right now everyone knows what teams in the world have the money and perhaps one of those club will make an offer. 3-4 years earlier then I could think about it but at my age, no. I am a player of Inter and won’t leave only for the money. I want to win here. I do not deny that money is important but it is not everything. I prefer to play in a great team like Inter.”

How do you feel about your involvement in this new Inter project?

“I am much involved and you can see that on the field. I want to have a spectacular year.”

What ratings would you give to each of the past three seasons at Inter?

“In 2009-2010, the treble season, I would say a 9. Not a 10 because Holland lost in the World Cup final. In 2011-2012, the season of the Club World Cup, a 7.5. Last year, no more than a 5.”

Last season, the one that you want to forget, the relationship with Gasperini and Ranieri was not idyllic?

“I like to play as a trequartista, not in other roles. If in a month Stramaccioni comes to me and says that he wants to put me on the left then I will play on the left: no problem. I will adapt because I know we have the same mentality. We see football the same way. The other coaches (he seems to refer mainly to Gasperini) made me play in different roles and in football if one is a trequartista, he cannot play as a left winger or as a central midfielder. With them (here, he seems to also talk about Ranieri), I never had any personal problem on the human level but there was no feeling on the field. And I admit, perhaps, a bit of the blame could be mine because I was told to play behind and I, wrongly, tended to go forward often.”

How has Stramaccioni won you over?

“I like his football. During training, we always work with the ball, like the Dutch mentality. Stramaccioni is young, wants to win and always searching for the best game plan, something that I like a lot. I have confidence in him in this first full season working with professional footballers. I trust him and I think we will have a great season because he is great.”

What do Strama and Mourinho have in common?

“Strama knows how to manage relationships with the players as you must speak with each individually. Mourinho is great at this, but our coach is very good.”

In Spain, they wrote that Mourinho wants to bring you back to Madrid…

“I already have Mourinho’s twin here at Inter. I often hear from Jose on the phone and I am happy this way.”

Sneijder, you scored a goal in your first official game of the season: an important sign for this new 2012-2013 season?

“To me, a goal isn’t worth anything if we don’t go to the next round on Thursday or if we don’t qualify for the Europa League group stage. Scoring goal gives me moral but the team is what matters.”

How much will you miss the Champions League?

“So, so, so much… Those Champions League matches are the best ones.”

What does it mean for you to play in the Europa League?

“That means that we did not make the Champions League but we are facing a competition that we must win.”

Can Inter go for the title or it is more realistic to concentrate on qualifying for the Champions League the year after next?

“I want to win. Always. We never play to finish second or third. For this reason, I would say that we can and must win the league.”

Are Juve unreachable or not?

“I do not like talking about others. I only think about working well and get as many points as possible.”

What did you think when you saw that Milan sold Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic?

“I understand why such deal was concluded because PSG are building a great team, have a good project and Paris is a beautiful city. At the same time though, I dislike that two champions like Ibra and Thiago are no longer in Serie A.”

How do you respond to those who argue that Sneijder is the last top player remains in our league?

“In Italy there are many good players and I do not think about myself as top player. I will never say that even if I like the compliments.”

Inter are looking for a midfielder, would you recommend your countryman De Jong?

“Yes because he is a good player. I have known him for 7 years. We grew up together and I can assure you that he is crazy, but in a good sense. If the game is in 20:30 in the evening, he would wake up at 8 in the morning and all day, he would be thinking about how to win and give his best. On the field, he always plays with heart and if he comes here, I would like it very much.”

Already called to convince him?

“If phone calls were enough…”

Inter have also been linked to Afellay. Is he ready for Italy?

“Good players can do well around the world and in all competitions. He is a good player and person. In Barcelona, he is in difficulty because he plays little and being young, you always want to be on the field. Certainly he is one that has quality and I hope he makes the right decision for the future.”

Will Van Persie choose Juve or stay in England?

“I don’t think he’ll be here in Italy. He likes the Premier League too much and I read that he might as well stay at Arsenal.”

Lucio went from Inter to Juve. You would never go from Real Madrid to Barcelona or leaving Inter and go to Juve or Milan?

“In football, you never know what can happen. I will never say that I will not go to a certain team. Lucio has chosen Juve and let’s see if that’s a good decision or not.”

The betting scandal here in Italy…

“I am sorry for what I read but I prefer not to think about it. At the end of August the season will start and I hope that then all the trials will end and we will only talk about football.”

Are you surprised at the Euro that Mario Balotelli had?

“He has done well with Italy and it is not easy because he has so many eyes on him and a lot of pressure. Against Germany he played great and I am sorry that he lost the final. He is a great man and a great player.”

Maintain a good relationship with Mario?

“Yes and we talked often when we found each other on vacation. I was in Ibiza with my wife and he was with his friends. I always tell him that he should stop making trouble.”

Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard all wrote their history with Milan, Sneijder is doing the same at Inter. There is always feeling between the city of Milan and Holland…

“To me, and especially my wife, we really love this city. We have a house in the center and can see the Duomo. We are fine here and as a matter of fact, I am going to see the Olympics. Yolanthe is waiting…”

Ed.
08 Aug 12, 00:16
He sounds like he is going to have a great season, similar to that treble season. The last 2 seasons he wasn't that optimistic about Inter.

vasilios
08 Aug 12, 00:21
Him staying injury-free for more than 2 matches in a row would be a good start.

MVD
08 Aug 12, 00:52
+1.

He seems to be getting along very well with Strama - and he seems to want to prove himself after this disastrous last season and the disappointing 2012Euro.
That´s a good sign - but only as long as he stays injury free and has no reason for sulking.

Choppin Onions
08 Aug 12, 01:20
A happy, productive and healthy Sneijder is the difference between Europa League and CL football the season after this upcoming one. We need him at his best.

FORZAINTERMILAN
08 Aug 12, 04:16
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/329455_10151116056558322_1818728801_o.jpg

ghostnik11
08 Aug 12, 15:23
+1.

He seems to be getting along very well with Strama - and he seems to want to prove himself after this disastrous last season and the disappointing 2012Euro.
That´s a good sign - but only as long as he stays injury free and has no reason for sulking.

Disappointing 2012 Euro for Holland not for Sneijder. Sneijder was one of the best players in 2012 euro and if his teammates had put the ball away from his perfect clinical passes they would never have been eliminated.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

MVD
08 Aug 12, 17:37
Yes - there is probably no need for Sneijder to prove himself.
He was also one of the better players for Inter last season.
But after all these disappointments I presume that he will want to come back to winning days with Inter this season.

*Sent from my XYZ Microwave using Captain Kirk´s communicator* ;)

ghostnik11
08 Aug 12, 19:57
*Sent from my XYZ Microwave using Captain Kirk´s communicator* ;)

Lol, man I wish I had one of those.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Devious
08 Aug 12, 20:53
P1: Sneijder is a good man. But he is useless and shit.

P2: Sneijder didnt play good last year because of the changing coaches shit.

P1: But Sneijder was injured most of time, so it`s his fault too.

P3: You are an idiot. You cant blame a player for his injuries. (couple of thanks)

P1: Get a life bitch. you ssssuck! Sneijder should be sold cause he is useless ofcourse. Actually because you called me an idiot, that`s why I became against him now. (couple of thanks for ppl who just dont like Sneijder)

P4: picture of Sneijder LIKE A BOSS with good memories. (10 thanks).

P5: Some post of how Sneijder is sexy.

P1: We cant keep players cause they`re sexy. he should stop being injured, but he`s so dumb. (couple of thanks of the same guys who hate irrationally just Sneijder)

P7: We should keep Snejider cause his wife is hot - and posts and hot pic of her (300 thanks).

Dynasty: -posts a goddess post about life and death.

P1: you suck.

Dynasty: cursing in style. (Devious, anon and co thanks).

Micahel: posts an interview with Sneijder (3000 thanks)

P8: Im crying right now, Sneijder is a god! I love you so much!! (proud smilie).

P1: You`r an idiot fan boy. Im smarter than you cause I dont mix passion with facts and laws of nature and independent entities in the atom blablabla. and since Ive proved that Im smarter, then when I say Sneijder suck you should obey me, worship me and say to me: all Hail poster 1 (P1) and all go down and suck my dick. (couple of thanks from the same guys who hate Sneijder)

silence in the thread for some hours after midnight cause everyone is asleep.. while PS1 is waiting for reply while his mother shouting from the other room shut down that goddamn computer and go to sleep you little shit.

P9: Kiss my ass. Sneijder is the man. he is good. (5 thanks)

Dynasty: cursing in style ( dev, anon and co thanks)

P2: some random post about the weather.

P3: another random post about food.

P5: Sneijder is sexy. fap fap fap.

P1: Sneijder should be sold. He sucks, adds nothing to the team.

P2: you`re and idiot. (cuts and slice the other post and reply with another). (thanks from sneijder fans)

P1: No you`re an idiot. (cuts and slice the other post and reply with another). (thanks from the haters)

Handoyo: behave you both or you`ll get banned. (laughs an evil laugh in his chair feeling the power in his hand). (and a couple of thanks mostly for ass kissing).

P11: What`s a Snjeider? is that a potato chips?

P12: He doesnt have pace, he is short, and he has no hair which scientifically means he is dumb (and posts a pic of Einstien with his big hair). (gets a thank from P1).

P5: Sneijder is hot.

Mostly every thread follows the same pattern.. in the exact same scenario but maybe with alittle tweak here and there. all that and the season hasnt even started yet.

MVD
08 Aug 12, 21:16
:okay:

Some people really seem to be bored to death... ;)

Native
08 Aug 12, 21:29
P1: Sneijder is a good man. But he is useless and shit.

You forgot the part where someone makes a post about the pattern scenario in a thread and receives 5000 thanks because everyone suddenly realizes how retarded they are. After that, the cycle repeats itself.

Ed.
08 Aug 12, 21:59
P11: What`s a Snjeider? is that a potato chips?

That P11 must be the ninja... Snjeider.. :palm: :troll:

Bzzlightyear
09 Aug 12, 00:13
were is P6 Dev

Handoyo
13 Aug 12, 09:41
:awwwyeah:

Dev gunning Dino for the funniest member award

sanka
13 Aug 12, 09:57
D D D D D D D D D Dev bitches.

Nuff said. :fuckyea:

Fapuccino
14 Aug 12, 19:37
New holland captain!!!! Please dont bitch about him being a whiner, he deserves this, and lets give him our support.

MANTA
14 Aug 12, 19:39
He is now Holland's captain.

Devious
14 Aug 12, 20:36
He beats you to it. no thanks for you tonight. :troll:

Bob Sacamano
15 Aug 12, 00:31
Good choice of Van Gaal. Only player in the Dutch squad who showed a great mentality and spirit last Euros.

Pajo
15 Aug 12, 00:48
He beats you to it. no thanks for you tonight. :troll:

But you'll get them :lol:

Congrats to Wes :)

Native
15 Aug 12, 02:18
WESSSSSSSS

I have to admit it.... Van Gaal has been making great decisions so far. Also with the line-up. We'll see how it goes tonight...

KevinB
15 Aug 12, 02:41
Go easy on my national team tomorrow ;)

But either way Go Sneijder! :slick:

Native
15 Aug 12, 02:44
Oh I will go easy on your team. I would only go hard on the Female Belgian team.

The question is if the same goes for Wes. But I doubt he will read this. And if you do, Wes, give us a motherfucking sign!!! Get a new tattoo with 'I LUV FIF' on it!!! GODDAMNIT

Howl
15 Aug 12, 02:57
Congrats SneijderMan :proud:

Fapuccino
15 Aug 12, 06:57
He beats you to it. no thanks for you tonight. :troll: haha lmao. made my day

Hasan
15 Aug 12, 08:28
Zidane had his blackouts too but he was also great leader for France. Congrats Wesley and I hope that you will reach same thing in Inter one day.

Bzzlightyear
15 Aug 12, 09:12
Zidane had his blackouts too but he was also great leader for France. Congrats Wesley and I hope that you will reach same thing in Inter one day.

If he isnt sold this year i am sure of soon enough he will be our new caption as well, we do know in the line of caption, first its JZ then Deki Cuchu and last comes Snejder, but i believe most of thos other players expect JZ will retire at the same time, i think in season 13/14 or 14/15 Snejder will be our caption

MiQ
15 Aug 12, 10:35
Sneijder would be a great captain if he weren't so injury prone. I fear Holland team needs another core player to serve a captain when Sneijder is absent. Same can be said for Inter. IMO, why Zanetti is such great captain isn't simply because of his age, but also this guy is almost always available.

Caecuban
19 Aug 12, 14:22
Inter must be paying Sneijder a very good personal relations.

His wife is wishing Eid Mubarak after the Tunisian game and posting photos with the kiddo in black&blue...

The man deserves his money :)

http://uploadpic.net/F2ML.png

Hasan
19 Aug 12, 14:28
If he isnt sold this year i am sure of soon enough he will be our new caption as well, we do know in the line of caption, first its JZ then Deki Cuchu and last comes Snejder, but i believe most of thos other players expect JZ will retire at the same time, i think in season 13/14 or 14/15 Snejder will be our caption

Chucu and Stankovic can be captians of their streets next season. I hope that I won't see them in Inter shirt next year.

Starmo4
19 Aug 12, 14:33
Chucu and Stankovic can be captians of their streets next season. I hope that I won't see them in Inter shirt next year.

No respect at all... if ur real inter fan u should never talk like that ... sramota

Suneet
21 Aug 12, 13:13
Wesley, you now have a lot of good forward players to help you. Please stay fit, the magic will come. Btw, he lives in the same building as Fantonio..

Wes, Cassano, Palacio, Coutinho, Alvarez and Bessa soon.

Sir0w
21 Aug 12, 13:17
Wesley, you now have a lot of good forward players to help you. Please stay fit, the magic will come. Btw, he lives in the same building as Fantonio..

Wes, Cassano, Palacio, Coutinho, Alvarez and Bessa soon.

Where is Bessa?! He injured?

Suneet
21 Aug 12, 13:28
Yup, but will be back Oct-Nov earliest.

DARi0
23 Aug 12, 12:32
He's all laughs and smiles in the training with Antonio :D It will be a great pleasure to watch them both on pitch winning for us.

b4h4mooth
23 Aug 12, 14:19
Wonder if affelay come to Inter would only make him fapping.

junior55
23 Aug 12, 16:22
Wonder if affelay come to Inter would only make him fapping.

Well there is an expression in my place "Even honey can be harmful if you eat too much" (or smth like that) .

Idea is that there is a limit about the number of technical gifted AM and we have reached (if not surpassed) that number. Getting him would be a mistake

ZeruTituli
23 Aug 12, 18:40
I like Sneijder. At times he has been supreme - truly world class - and he has shown loyalty to the club. Good man. However I do have problems with him from a tactical point of view. He doesn't work hard to track back and can drift in and out of games. He hates playing out wide and lacks thepace to be effective. His game is best played in the middle where he seems to play in slow motion, creating time and space to play a range of passes. It's incredible to watch.

However to play him you need solid ball winning midfielders behind him to compensate for his ill discipline. The treble winning side was incredibly compact and had Motta and Cambiasso bossing things behind him. And when that went wrong Lucio and Samuel.
In this side the centreback pairing will not be as secure to begin with so if the side is to have balance we will need another ball winner beside Cambiasso and I don't think Guarin is that man. And yet Guarin and Gargano will almost certainly start.

In order to get any width we will need to push our fullbacks high up.

I worry about the side without the ball. I think we will be prone to the counterattack down the wings and I think our spine is porous.

Hasan
24 Aug 12, 11:58
Only thing I don't like about Wesley are his ugly tatoos on his right hand plus he have one super ugly tatoo of some girl or something.

sanka
24 Aug 12, 11:59
Sure those will affect his play..

Put that post in the washin machine please.

Inc thread with it.

Bob Sacamano
24 Aug 12, 22:29
Only thing I don't like about Wesley are his ugly tatoos on his right hand plus he have one super ugly tatoo of some girl or something.

I think 'some girl or something' got to be his wife Yolanthe. :D

Suneet
25 Aug 12, 13:22
I cant wait to watch him play. He is like music on the pitch. Smooooth music.

Aurimas
28 Aug 12, 16:23
A new Sneijder's dog. Lucky bastard :megusta:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293037_10151403824907178_1744362301_n.jpg

Alex de Large
28 Aug 12, 17:11
I want to fuck that pussy

thatdude
28 Aug 12, 17:37
Grab a Gatorade and quench that thirst bro.

dynasty27
28 Aug 12, 19:04
Not sure if Devious will be jelly at Yo' or the puss'...

Devious
28 Aug 12, 19:32
A new Sneijder's dog. Lucky bastard :megusta:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293037_10151403824907178_1744362301_n.jpg

Tha belongs to MY animals` thread. :pazzini:

InterFCAustin
29 Aug 12, 02:29
I dont understand how can this guy bitch so much in the pitch when he doesnt get a foul! he acts like a cry baby... If i had to go home to that ass,after the game..i would be all smiles all day every day every game:) just smiling all over!

Armes
29 Aug 12, 05:17
I think he's gonna end up retiring with us.

DARi0
29 Aug 12, 08:18
^^ hopefully not on a 6m wage :D

It would be cool, because Italy really suits him - not focused on speed but rather technical abilities. Despite his small frame, his build is strong.

GO WES[t]! cfGTm_viXPs

Alex de Large
29 Aug 12, 17:49
Grab a Gatorade and quench that thirst bro.

I meant the dog pussy anyhow, don't think bad of me.

Uncommon
01 Sep 12, 14:06
Wesley @ 1:36 :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTK8CXWSsWM&feature=plcp

Alex de Large
01 Sep 12, 19:13
Sneijder should be Inter captain when Zanetti and Cambiasso retire, it's the only guy who i can think.

junior55
01 Sep 12, 23:41
Sneijder should be Inter captain when Zanetti and Cambiasso retire, it's the only guy who i can think.

1st -> Sneijder will be retired/badly injured/not at Inter when Zanetti and Cambiasso retire
2nd -> This motivated Sneijder is a great player but even this motivated Sneijder is not a great captain.
3rd -> Here's a hint for the next captain : Fredy "THE BULL" Guarin

Alex de Large
02 Sep 12, 13:59
Maybe Zanetti is still playing when Sneijder retires.

junior55
02 Sep 12, 22:04
Funny to see people wanting him as a captain.

As i've always said he is the first to shine when the team is playing good and the first to surrender when this doesn't happen.

Misplaced all the passes tonight when the team was desperately waiting the spark from him.

uny_arturo
02 Sep 12, 22:07

As i've always said he is the first to shine when the team is playing good and the first to surrender when this doesn't happen.

Misplaced all the passes tonight when the team was desperately waiting the spark from him.

With a 4321 you always see more action from the "3" than from the "2" and the "1". Strama was focusing on Nagatomo, Peireira and Cassano tonight. Then of course you don't see much from Sneijder. Once Cambiasso came on, which effectively reduces us to 10 players, we see the usual Sneijder again.

CafeCordoba
02 Sep 12, 22:40

Unfortunately yes. And today Cassano really outclassed Sneijder when it came to finesse and skill. Sneijder needs to be more of a leader to me. More fighting and less giving upping.

Inter7
03 Sep 12, 01:22
i must admit a little disappointment from our number 10 he wasnt really bad but was definitely not special this game would be a tough one for him.

nerazzurri4life
03 Sep 12, 02:00
Dropped too deep to be effective.

Starmo4
03 Sep 12, 03:14

:thumbup::confused:

interista1982
03 Sep 12, 03:44

so true that is why my formation for torino should be 4312 because snijder likes to roam left and right but in 4321 like today he was in cassano way and vise versa

DARi0
03 Sep 12, 12:13
Sneijder should take practice more seriously, especially those free kicks [can't remember the last time he has scored from a FK].

ZeruTituli
05 Sep 12, 22:31
I like Sneijder. At times he has been supreme - truly world class - and he has shown loyalty to the club. Good man. However I do have problems with him from a tactical point of view. He doesn't work hard to track back and can drift in and out of games. He hates playing out wide and lacks thepace to be effective. His game is best played in the middle where he seems to play in slow motion, creating time and space to play a range of passes. It's incredible to watch.

However to play him you need solid ball winning midfielders behind him to compensate for his ill discipline. The treble winning side was incredibly compact and had Motta and Cambiasso bossing things behind him. And when that went wrong Lucio and Samuel.
In this side the centreback pairing will not be as secure to begin with so if the side is to have balance we will need another ball winner beside Cambiasso and I don't think Guarin is that man. And yet Guarin and Gargano will almost certainly start.

In order to get any width we will need to push our fullbacks high up.

I worry about the side without the ball. I think we will be prone to the counterattack down the wings and I think our spine is porous. This certainly seems true of the Roma match. No cambiasso exacerbated our problems and we looked very porous. We need to be far more compact.

Ed.
05 Sep 12, 22:45
That's why we should actually play Cambiasso-Gargano-Guarin behind Sneijder. Fans often overthink about attacking point of view, forgetting that a good attacking is started with a solid defence.

chipschups
06 Sep 12, 16:23
yeah,,
the weak point last week is,, we didnt play with LCM,,
and it makes sneijder playing too deep as CM somestimes
that made our midfield so weak,,

crzdcolombian
06 Sep 12, 17:45

This is the problem with classic #10 type players tho Sneijder isn't as bad as the South American #10s in the surrendering aspect

.h.
06 Sep 12, 18:05
Sneijder? Captain? aaaaaaahahahahaha

i love the guy, but he doesn't have the mental attitude to lead. He's not a leader. Definite pass.

KevinB
07 Sep 12, 16:50
Sneijder Captain of Inter would be unrealistic, but saying he hasn't have leadership is bullshit.

.h.
07 Sep 12, 16:57
He doesnt! Hes not there when you need him. Hes fucking petulant look at his sending off vs milan. Once he is frustrated, he is sarcastic, unenthusiastic, and looks down. Zanetti or cambiassl etc would never do either of those things. They lead by example. Sneijder has no leadership skills.

Kraits
07 Sep 12, 17:05
Can you say the same for Totti?
Personally Sneijder as captain would have better result than Totti...apart from injury....

junior55
07 Sep 12, 18:15
Can you say the same for Totti?
Personally Sneijder as captain would have better result than Totti...apart from injury....

Are you really comparing them??

Totti has been the leader in and out the pitch for them for the last , i don't know , 15 years ?? Even if he hadn't the arm band he would still be the captain there , as will be De Rossi. He has dealt with pressure all this years and the only time i remember him losing his head was that italy cup final against Balotelli.
He has been decisive with goals and assist in almost every big match of roma smth that Sneijder has almost never done.

Solfice
07 Sep 12, 19:55
Today he is captain of Netherlands but too shit to be Inter captain?

Nero Indigo
07 Sep 12, 19:57

Yes

interista4
07 Sep 12, 20:12

:yao:

Wes with an assist to RVP, haven't watched, how was it?

Solfice
07 Sep 12, 22:10
:yao:

Wes with an assist to RVP, haven't watched, how was it?

From corner.

Tsuna
07 Sep 12, 22:43
more involved in the 2nd half. also had a tiny knock

Michael
10 Sep 12, 08:26
http://fedenerazzurra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Screen-Shot-2012-09-09-at-11.15.30-PM.png

WES WITH INTER IN HIS HEART

“My Inter can beat Juve. I don’t think the Bianconeri are stronger than us. With Strama, I have found a good relationship with him because he understands the players just like Moratti.”

“I’m as captain? Maybe but Zanetti is eternal. And I’m not stupid: now I eat at home.”

Noordwijk – There was a table of veteran players: Sneijder, Kuyt, Robben, Heitinga. In the national team of Van Gaal, even Wesley Sneijder is an old man and the young guys are lined up to pay homage. “Being the captain of the Netherlands at 28 years old is spectacular.” However, it must be less spectacular in the Europa League while his fellow teammates like Robben, Van Persie, Huntelaar, are in the Champions League. But Robben does not seem to take into account the difficulties of Italian football. “We are too expensive for Serie A? If you can afford Wesley, you can also afford me.” Wesley is now a face of Italian football. He is one of the few great foreigners to remain in our league but he is not afraid. “I have never thought that Italian football is in a decline and I still don’t think it is.”

But it seems that this season, the conversation seems to be a monologue: almost everyone is saying Juve.

“I don’t believe that Juve are strongest than us or other teams. It seems that Milan are in pieces but they still have good players. We are right there with Napoli and Roma. It will be hard for everyone to be able to win the league. Juve are the champion and the favorite but we can beat them.”

Roma, however, have beaten you instead.

“On the 2-1 for them, the game was over. However, we must continue play even at a 2-1 disadvantage. We play to win, always.”

The defense is a bit shaky.

“The defense, in fact, must improve. But against Roma, there was no Chivu who is important to our game as a left center back. In short, we are still missin something but I am confident that we have a good team and the right coach. We will fight until the end both in the league and also the Europa League.”

The Europa League is a true objective for a club like Inter?

“Why not? If the team is good, why not trying to go all the way? I would like to play the final in Amsterdam.”

Maybe against Ajax. Have you ever thought of going back to end your career?

“No. Never say never but right now it is too soon to think about it. I have a contract with Inter until 2015 and I want to stay at least until the end of the contract.”

Would you like to become the Inter captain after becoming Netherlands captain?

“Eh, maybe…” (Sighs and laughs). “But Zanetti is going to play until 60 years old and any aspiration about this would be useless.”

Why are you working so well with Stramaccioni? You are now a leader.

“Because he understands the players, just like Moratti. We are moving to a different direction with new ideas, and we need to continue moving forward on this path.”

Stramaccioni has put you as the center piece of his project.

“He has spoken to me a lot and about everything. He makes me feel important and this is good for any player.”

Maybe you appreciate the fact that you were never on the transfer market throughout the summer.

“Ah, but I’m used to it. It is not a comfortable position and in fact, this time things went a bit better. And I am happy because I wanted to stay and never thought of leaving Inter. I like the team, the city, the club. I also like this coach.”

You said that you never thought about leaving but have you thought about America?

“That is a project for the future. If my wife continues to be an actress then maybe in the future, to be together, I will have to make a choice and the MLS may be an idea. Not now though. We are very happy like this. Yolanthe is a great supporter of Inter and has always hoped that we would stay in Milan.”

Yet in Milan, you have been criticized for certain episodes. People are saying that you go out eating and drinking too much.

“I have to be criticized for what I do on the field, it would be useless to worry about the rest. But I am not stupid. I don’t go out every night and I am not going out as much as before. Yes those who criticized me may have been right because to be seen every night at a restaurant is not a good idea. In fact, I eat at home now.”

Are you happy with the Pazzini-Cassano exchange?

“I am happy for them. Giampaolo is a great striker and a great friend of mine but his story with Inter is now over and the same with Antonio and Milan. So everyone is happy.”

You like Cassano?

“Cassano is a bit crazy but he is a great player. He will definitely give us a hand.”

Inter could have gotten De Jong who you wanted, but he ended up at Milan.

“Again, I am happy for him. At City, playing was not guaranteed and now he will surely find space at Milan and will do well. And for the first time I would be able to play against him. We grew up together and so the feeling is there.”

So there will be sparks in the next derby?

“There have always been sparks in a derby.”

You said that the most important thing is to feel loved. What do you think about the “tiredness” of Cristiano Ronaldo in Madrid?

“I don’t know what to say because I have not heard from him for months. I think that this is just an exaggeration from journalists. If there is a need to find the solution, he and his club will find it soon.”

And what about Kaka who took your spot at Real Madrid and now he is not even playing. What do you think?

“It was not him who took my dressing room and my shirt so I don’t hold any grudge. Seriously, Kaka is a player of high quality. He has always been good.”

The game against his Brazil was perhaps your greatest moment in the national team. Then there was the Euro.

“I’m not thinking about it anymore but perhaps ten years from now, I will. After the World Cup, we reached the Euro perhaps with little presumption. Now we have to restart. We are not a top team but if we do things right, we can be.”

What does it mean to be a captain of the national team at a time of reconstruction?

“I now have great responsibilities and can no longer do stupid things. I am 28 years old, I have grown up. I will try to do the right things.”

figer
10 Sep 12, 12:44
The defense is a bit shaky.

“The defense, in fact, must improve. But against Roma, there was no Chivu who is important to our game as a left center back.

:okay:

DARi0
12 Sep 12, 12:32

Wesley Sneijder with Paris Hilton & Tiesto in the club [Ibiza] :datass:

MVD
12 Sep 12, 12:51

Wesley Sneijder with Paris Hilton & Tiesto in the club [Ibiza] :datass:

That picture has already been posted by Nerazzrurrii on page 443 of this thread..... :work:

sergiu.inter
13 Sep 12, 11:05
Wesley ;)

http://i48.tinypic.com/ormiad.jpg

Tsuna
13 Sep 12, 11:22
he shaved:challenge:

Fitzy
13 Sep 12, 11:42
:lol: at the dude on the right.

armendsh
13 Sep 12, 14:34
Wesley ;)

http://i48.tinypic.com/ormiad.jpg
In the right hand , is his tattoo with number 10 with inter color BLACK AND BLUE ?

Pharaoh
13 Sep 12, 14:46
Are you really comparing them??

Totti has been the leader in and out the pitch for them for the last , i don't know , 15 years ?? Even if he hadn't the arm band he would still be the captain there , as will be De Rossi. He has dealt with pressure all this years and the only time i remember him losing his head was that italy cup final against Balotelli.
He has been decisive with goals and assist in almost every big match of roma smth that Sneijder has almost never done.

I don't think Sneijder should be captain, but saying he doesn't show up for big games, are you fucking kidding me? Really?

.h.
13 Sep 12, 14:52
my problem with sneijder is his attitude. if he grows up, itll be fine. but right now, he's not a leader. he's not the guy who will unite the team like zanetti does, he's not the sort of guy to lead from the front.

Solfice
13 Sep 12, 16:48
In the right hand , is his tattoo with number 10 with inter color BLACK AND BLUE ?

Nah, it's all black. Would love to see close ups from his arm with the new tattoos.

b4h4mooth
13 Sep 12, 19:08

blame on Zanetti.

Solfice
13 Sep 12, 19:37
blame on Zanetti.

I won't blame anyone. We were talking about what happens after Zanetti retires.

Alex de Large
13 Sep 12, 19:41
I don't like him to hang out with the likes of Paris Hilton, just remember what happened with Ronaldinho in 2006 when he started taking cocaine and stuff.

Toninu
13 Sep 12, 20:16
Haha you sound like his mum, oh I don't want little Wes to hang out with that Paris girl :P

Devious
13 Sep 12, 20:19
:lol: at the dude on the right.

:pokerface:

junior55
13 Sep 12, 20:21
I don't understand why you are so convinced that his 6M wage will keep him here long enough to be a captain candidate....

Toninu
13 Sep 12, 20:47
Maybe if he "loves" the club so much near the end of his contract he'll take a pay cut :P

Pharaoh
13 Sep 12, 21:45
That's like you taking a paycut cuz you love your company so much.

Can we please fucking stop with hoping these guys take paycuts in the MIDDLE of their contract. If he's signing a new one then yeah hope all you want, but for now, it ain't happening.

Milk!
13 Sep 12, 21:57
LEAVE WESLEY ALOOOONE! :)

Fapuccino
13 Sep 12, 22:22

Can we please fucking stop with hoping these guys take paycuts in the MIDDLE of their contract. If he's signing a new one then yeah hope all you want, but for now, it ain't happening.

Football clubs arent companies. A company's sole goal is to make profit. Most football clubs are lucky to break even

Pharaoh
13 Sep 12, 23:08
Football clubs arent companies. A company's sole goal is to make profit. Most football clubs are lucky to break even

:palm: you're missing the entire point of the analogy.

Toninu
14 Sep 12, 12:16

If you're referring to me I said near the end.

Fapuccino
14 Sep 12, 17:10
:palm: you're missing the entire point of the analogy. No im not missing it all. Im saying football clubs arent companies. They may be to some people who only play for 1-2 years, but for veterans like Chivu and Stankovic, if they truly loved the club, they would part. Instead of just wasting wages we cant afford.

vasilios
14 Sep 12, 17:45
:lol:

Pharaoh
14 Sep 12, 18:24
No im not missing it all. Im saying football clubs arent companies. They may be to some people who only play for 1-2 years, but for veterans like Chivu and Stankovic, if they truly loved the club, they would part. Instead of just wasting wages we cant afford.

........:oblivious: how old are you man? Cuz you clearly haven't seen the real world

Devious
14 Sep 12, 20:10
No im not missing it all. Im saying football clubs arent companies. They may be to some people who only play for 1-2 years, but for veterans like Chivu and Stankovic, if they truly loved the club, they would part. Instead of just wasting wages we cant afford.

Unfortunately, even Javier Zanetti himself wouldnt do that.

Pimpin
14 Sep 12, 20:16
Unfortunately, even Javier Zanetti himself wouldnt do that.

did you know that zanetti before this contract was playing for a much lower salary, he declined RMA where he could have had way more money, so please dont talk BS

Fitzy
14 Sep 12, 20:50
:lol:When Vasiliosasilios gains thanks for posting this... you know he's a major player.

Dylan
14 Sep 12, 21:06
A major player down at the cracker factory.

Gaetan
14 Sep 12, 21:35
Going to be causing havoc throughout the season. I'm pumped. :proud:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_macl2o0BJ61qb3z8wo1_500.png

Solfice
15 Sep 12, 12:58
http://www.whosay.com/yolanthe/photos/225469

Wes, Messi and Yolanthe.

Also with Guarin and Pereira:

Devious
15 Sep 12, 18:49
did you know that zanetti before this contract was playing for a much lower salary, he declined RMA where he could have had way more money, so please dont talk BS

I wouldnt live without it. :yao:

Anyway you`re saying that we offered him bigger salary again for a reason. I dont disagree. :oblivious:

Ok Provoking aside. that`s the man we are talkig about here. No way in hell I would say any shit about Ilcapitano. All Im saying that it`s only normal that a person searches for the better for him and his family, better salary, better life, etc. and I wouldnt doubt for a sec that if we encountered a major financial crisis that Zanetti wouldnt mind not getting paid his salary for months, hell even for a year, if he can.

Come on. It`s me! Ilcapitano worshiper! snap out of it!! :megusta:

Jnr
16 Sep 12, 22:06
So Wes , as reported on Inter1908, started bitching after Cassano substitution. Skipped the bench and went straight to the locker.

:trollol:

Fucking kindergarten.

Devious
16 Sep 12, 22:21
Really? wtf