PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

IRR26
16 Sep 12, 23:01
So Wes , as reported on Inter1908, started bitching after Cassano substitution. Skipped the bench and went straight to the locker.

:trollol:

Fucking kindergarten.

Wes was already shouting on the pitch. I was glad that Strama took him off. He wasnt helping the team at that moment, it was exactly the opposite.

junior55
17 Sep 12, 01:35
He bitches now for every substitution , imagine if he was our captain ...

Ed.
17 Sep 12, 02:31
Relax. He just came back from 2 weeks trip with NT. It is understandable that he is grumpy. Tonight, he will find Yolanthe naked on the bed. He will smile and be happy again tmrw. kthxbb.

DARi0
17 Sep 12, 06:58
Sneijder was substituted and seemed irritated at the decision, walking straight into the locker room without stopping by the bench.

“It’s only normal that he’d be angry,” shrugged Stramaccioni. “Sneijder is an important player and he’d love to play every game to the end, but he had played for Holland this week and I also wanted to send a message to the team by introducing another striker. I didn’t want us to be pegged back.”
Wes needs to swallow and calm down, Strama perfectly used his substitutions.

regarding that Sneijder captain of INTER talk: :trollol:

sanka
17 Sep 12, 10:38
Relax. He just came back from 2 weeks trip with NT. It is understandable that he is grumpy. Tonight, he will find Yolanthe naked on the bed. He will smile and be happy again tmrw. kthxbb.

➨ no bang?

Scottish_one
17 Sep 12, 11:54
at least he gives a shit, hes just a bit hot headed in the moment. once he calms down he seems to understand and accept

Suneet
17 Sep 12, 12:09
And he says all's well with Strama. Honestly speaking Cassano did more in the few minutes that I saw the game.

Solfice
17 Sep 12, 12:30
Yup, Wes via Twitter:

Great victory yesterday!! Was a bit angry, because I want to play everything... Not because I have a problem with the coach. But I know there are many games to play... Preparing for Thursday ;)

Mino
17 Sep 12, 16:02
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/283037_441872639198040_1914564479_n.jpg

Pharaoh
17 Sep 12, 16:22
He bitches now for every substitution , imagine if he was our captain ...

If he was our captain he wouldn't be getting subbed LOL

And he's fine next time you play in a real league and your coach subs you out, let me know how happy you are.

szasza02
17 Sep 12, 18:08
well being angry at times may be ok, but being a mental constantly on and off the field starts getting worrying tbh. yolanthe should explore something new for this chap, cause he's not getting enough love as it seems.

Alex de Large
18 Sep 12, 19:11
Gay.

apahllo
23 Sep 12, 09:11
Is zanetti really not going to start a game... Who will captain the "in transition" team of inter Milan. Cambiasso and stankovic have,in the past, shouldered the yellow band of leadership... but will it be the norm of a senator or a new face leading the nezzazuri against their latest opponents.

These are the things that aflict my conscious ahead of the game against sienna. The thought of zanetti not being a part of the starting 11 is something that few have dared to dance around or converse, but where is inter headed with out capitano is the real question. Milito, ranoccia, and handanovic are all players I have deemed "able" to LEAD the black and blue to pastures anew. But are they leaders?

Wesley sneijder is a maverick of the modern game and he has the power to change the flow of games. It's obvious he has the ability and technique to create goals but the real question is wether or not he has the mentality to bring the fight to enemy, so to speak. He has changed games with cleaver passes and plays which leads me he believe he can lead our side to a constant state of confidence.

Many have questioned his leadership and said he doesn't show up to some games. He either disappeared and seems uninterested or makes the other team look like they forgot what game they are playing... He is our MVP and the key to our success. Is it worth the risk of giving him the responsibility of the captain badge or is he just a cog in the wheel...?

Wes for future captain!!!

Dylan
23 Sep 12, 14:55
No. He isn't.

German_Interista
23 Sep 12, 16:13
He had the biggest chance to score tonight, but he decided to pass it and we saw what happened. If he was more clever in that situation the game would have ended in a different way. But now fuck it, it's too late :depress:

b4h4mooth
23 Sep 12, 17:28
his freekick :palm:

Serie A
24 Sep 12, 02:49
no sniejder our best player forever and not bad we should trust him, rememer friends he worked hard all years and helped his friends on pitch and we win the world championship with mourino

Ed.
24 Sep 12, 13:49
We didnt win world championship with mourinho

Darren
24 Sep 12, 14:10
his freekick :palm:

You mean the two where he forced the keeper to punch the ball away?

Gaetan
24 Sep 12, 15:29
Really disappointed with Wes' decision making on that 1v1 situation yesterday. Really would have changed the landscape of this game completely.

Il Divin Codino
24 Sep 12, 18:27
I thought he was great yesterday, controlled the tempo very well. He made a mistake yes, but still was very good and his shots at least were close to goal unlike last season :P

sanka
24 Sep 12, 18:30
He had the biggest chance to score tonight, but he decided to pass it and we saw what happened. If he was more clever in that situation the game would have ended in a different way. But now fuck it, it's too late :depress:

Dat chance..

He chose the safer way to pass but his pass was so fuckin bad..

Serie A
25 Sep 12, 07:15
come here gorgeus!

http://intermilanfansworldwide.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/stramaccioni-sneijder-v-udinese.jpg

ADRossi
26 Sep 12, 20:14
It's time to part ways. His constant injuries are maddening. Salvage what value he has left, and invest in a young striker; you don't need a true playmaker to succeed in Serie A these days.

CafeCordoba
26 Sep 12, 22:52
He was bad today. Cassano has been better in every game where both of them have taken part.

snake
26 Sep 12, 23:31
Inured?

Bring on the 7 game winning streak :slick:

thatdude
27 Sep 12, 04:02
He was bad today. Cassano has been better in every game where both of them have taken part.

Yup. And I think only one of them should play at a time, at least for right now. One of them will certainly have to adapt their game. I'd like to see what Alavarez and Cassano together from the first minute would look like.

Fitzy
27 Sep 12, 04:08
Inured?

Bring on the 7 game winning streak :slick:In ur ed?

snake
27 Sep 12, 04:10
In ur ed?

Wall'd

Fished..

Hasan
27 Sep 12, 06:30
Why Cassano and Sneijder playing on same position? Sneijder is middlefieler, atacking middlefieler and that's it. I am really disapointed with his position on the pitch after treble.

I saw him like closest thing to Zizou in footbal world and he turned to be closest thing to Van der Vaart (slow second striker with go0d pass and shoot).

Strama needs to put him on AM position and force him to run and create. He's not paid 6.5 milion on year to play static second striker who can't drible, run or score.

Inter7
27 Sep 12, 08:10
you guys are so dumb if fif decided who stayed or left we would have no milito rano or sniejder or half the team. on his day sniejder will shit on anyone i would never sell him...

nutcracker
27 Sep 12, 09:19
any news on his injury?

Suneet
27 Sep 12, 10:12
Its just a strain I believe.

IRR26
27 Sep 12, 12:34
IHMO Sneijder´s playing style doesnt fit that well to our teamplay. I am not talking about Sneijder not being a good player. I see similarities in C. Ronaldo and Madrid. Both are individually fantactic players but when these two get the ball then the other players seems to stop playing. Maybe it is cause they dont know what Ronaldo or Sneijder gonna do next. I dont know if these two are too good or what but they dont click perfectly with their teammates.

As for excample with Cassano our play fluids almost perfectly. Maybe it´s because Cassano can play in the same rythm and Sneijder always needs to chance things. Cassano has also played in Italy almost all of his career so it can be that he is perfectly familiar with regularities of italian football.

Aurimas
27 Sep 12, 17:07
According to Sky, it's a strech or simple bruise, but Sneijder is going to miss Fiorentina and Neftci games.

sanka
27 Sep 12, 17:36
Even if it was a scratch we know how difficult it gets for him.

armendsh
27 Sep 12, 17:43
Why everytime i feel happy when he is injured

shingayi
27 Sep 12, 19:29
If we're trying to put on the 3-5-2 module having Cassano in great form, is actually not that bad time for him to get injured.

Pajo
27 Sep 12, 20:15
:palm:

Pharaoh
27 Sep 12, 20:23
Lol pajo you've been palming a lot lately :lol:

Not that I can blame you :palm:

Irequis
27 Sep 12, 20:31
Inter has plenty creative force such as Coutinho, Ricky, and Cassano, but we really dont have the midfield director and that's the position that Sneijder used to play. Any idea why Stram doesn't use him as central midfielder ?

ghostnik11
27 Sep 12, 20:42
Inter has plenty creative force such as Coutinho, Ricky, and Cassano, but we really dont have the midfield director and that's the position that Sneijder used to play. Any idea why Stram doesn't use him as central midfielder ?

Have you ever seen Sneijder run back to help out on defense or put in a hard tackle on opposing players? No.

That's why he can't play central midfielder because he is more attacking than he is defensive. Sneijder is essential a attacking who makes clinical passes to strikers who can finish off with a goal. If sneijder goes to central midfield he lack of defense would be exposed and also he would be fatigue much faster and probably wouldn't be able to last all game. Face it sneijder is inter's iniesta and ozil.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

shingayi
27 Sep 12, 20:48
Sneijder isn't a player suitable for being box to box midfielder. He can't defend. You except him playing more deep on the field, having Cou/Ricky upfront and maybe Cassano in partnership with Milito? Who's gonna defend then? Chuchu is not the same Chuchu we've seen under Mourinho, Guarin is out of form, in that case we only have Gargano. Needless to say that in defence we're playing with two youngsters prone to making mistakes.

And you people ask why teams like Siena are entering into our defense like knife into butter :palm:

shingayi
28 Sep 12, 00:05
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=pl&rurl=translate.google.pl&sl=it&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D93486&usg=ALkJrhgi_Y5ehVNq7sylkknItumyE3AhOQ

Sneijder out for a month, will not play in derby. Palacio ready for next game in EL against Neftchi.

Pajo
28 Sep 12, 00:24
As i said, if it's hamstring, 3-5 weeks.

Fitzy
28 Sep 12, 00:37
Who dropped him on the floor? He's broken again...

Mino
28 Sep 12, 01:12
i like sneijder

but why does he bitch always during the matches screaming n shit

he wasn't like this at real madrid !!!

Tsuna
28 Sep 12, 01:54
i like sneijder

your right. he was busy drinking and clubbing.

b4h4mooth
28 Sep 12, 06:02
good, ricky can have plenty time of playing

qb4ever_2k
28 Sep 12, 07:34
i like sneijder

I haven't seen him doing it since this season started (the time when he was subbed out excluded), actually I think he is one of the most motivated players of ours this season.

Maslany
28 Sep 12, 10:47
good, ricky can have plenty time of playingNot that dude. Cou >>>

javier_zanetti <3
28 Sep 12, 12:19
Not that dude. Cou >>>
Ricky is more like Sneijder than Cou, and i think that he was good vs. Torino and Siena, he made chances and really changed things. Of curse he missed balls and tried to dribble to much, but Wes didn't lost balls?. And it doesn't mean i don't want Cou to play, i want him to play a lot, but Ricky is better than him to replace Wes and you see that Starma think's the same.

Wes was bad in our last game's, and i think that a month out can do good thing's to him. we have Cassano that look's fantastic, Ricky, Cou and also Palacio.

vasilios
28 Sep 12, 14:28
Ricky was awful against Siena.

But w/ Sneijder out, I agree that Ricky should get a chance to play. Being able to play in Sneijder's role should suit him a hell of a lot better than trying to convert him into the world's worst winger.

javier_zanetti <3
28 Sep 12, 14:34
Ricky was awful against Siena.

But w/ Sneijder out, I agree that Ricky should get a chance to play. Being able to play in Sneijder's role should suit him a hell of a lot better than trying to convert him into the world's worst winger.
He was good until Starma moved him to be DMF for some reason.

thatdude
28 Sep 12, 16:16
Ricky is more like Sneijder than Cou, and i think that he was good vs. Torino and Siena, he made chances and really changed things. Of curse he missed balls and tried to dribble to much, but Wes didn't lost balls?. And it doesn't mean i don't want Cou to play, i want him to play a lot, but Ricky is better than him to replace Wes and you see that Starma think's the same.

Wes was bad in our last game's, and i think that a month out can do good thing's to him. we have Cassano that look's fantastic, Ricky, Cou and also Palacio.

100% agree. Ricky is a better Sneijder replacement, and more prepared for the midfield battle then Coutinho. Cou should play higher as a SS off Milito. He can drift to the wings and be in position where if he beats one player he can shoot.

armendsh
30 Sep 12, 22:29
Strama definitely doesnt like snijder anymore Before this game he said:
"a team like ours mustn't depend on a single individual. I'm sorry for Sneijder. but we're not worried because we have the players we need to be able to go out there and play like Inter anyway."

now after this game
"For me sneijder is not midfield neither is Second striker .. So lets not talk about sneijder lets talk about players who played today

KevinB
01 Oct 12, 00:14
^
http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40961&L=en

Is it perhaps easier to set Inter out as a team without Sneijder? The coach explained: "In a way it is, in the sense that Wesley has some very specific talents that need to be exploited within a group. But I don't think it's right to talk about him tonight."

I wouldn't say Strama doesn't like him anymore. If Sneijder comes back, he'll surely be part of the #11 again.

Vibe
12 Oct 12, 11:15
http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/1547387585.jpg

Saw this pic,reminded me of Wesleys obligational fist throw every time he doesn't get a foul...

wera
13 Oct 12, 23:06
how does one see this picture

Vibe
14 Oct 12, 17:18
how does one see this picture

You type Sneijder fist throw lookalikes on google pics

Grammarcioni
14 Oct 12, 17:39
DballZpic.jpeg

Saw this pic,reminded me of Wesleys obligatory fist throw every time he doesn't get a foul...

FTFY - this is the first correction I've made, despite having selected Grammarcioni as my name on this forum. Expect many more.

Dylan
14 Oct 12, 18:49
FTFY - this is the first correction I've made, despite having selected Grammarcioni as my name on this forum. Expect many more.

Bitch please.

Saw this picture, reminded me of Wesley's obligatory fist throw every time he doesn't get a foul...

Vibe
14 Oct 12, 18:54
Inb4 Grammarcioni

Tanel
15 Oct 12, 23:01
So I was watching a BBC documentary about The History of the World when I saw this...

http://oi48.tinypic.com/24oy549.jpg

:derpcry:

dynasty27
15 Oct 12, 23:11
Accompanied Yolanthe on a trip to Los Angeles during the international break. Met Paris Hilton. https://twitter.com/ParisHilton/status/257654617121366018

MANTA
16 Oct 12, 03:11
There are reports saying that Inter are not really happy with Sneijder's LA trip. It seems he insisted on going there more of a vacation with his wife than actual treatment.

thatdude
16 Oct 12, 06:25
So I was watching a BBC documentary about The History of the World when I saw this...

To bad they look like obvious knock offs.

Choppin Onions
16 Oct 12, 07:53
Accompanied Yolanthe on a trip to Los Angeles during the international break. Met Paris Hilton. https://twitter.com/ParisHilton/status/257654617121366018

Haven't Wes and Yolanthe partied with that skeevy cunt before? Cue the rumors of a threesome and Sneijder demanding a move to L.A Galaxy

sanka
16 Oct 12, 10:53

luv that you always give us some spicy gossip news. :oblivious:

Solfice
16 Oct 12, 13:48
Sneijder seems like he is trying to hide his face.

thatdude
16 Oct 12, 14:01
He probably is...word is inters management is already not to ecstatic about his little trip to L.A. The last thing he wants it to look like is he's in L.A. Partying with Paris Hilton mid season, while he should be trying to recover from an injury.

nutcracker
16 Oct 12, 15:05
I belive we should keep Sneijder till the end of this season and try to get from him as much as we can.

Finding a suitable place for him will give us ALOT, but losing him pointlessly will hurt us even more.

MANTA
16 Oct 12, 18:16
Interesting tidbit, over the last three seasons we have done better without Sneijder than we have with him. Not a good figure for the most expensive player in the league.

2012-13 SEASON:
With Sneijder: 1.875 points
Matches: 8
Won: 5
Draw: 0
Lost: 3
Total Points: 15

Without Sneijder: 2.2 points
Matches: 5
Won: 3
Draw: 2
Lost: 0
Total Points: 11

2011-12 SEASON:
With Sneijder: 1.29 points
Matches: 27
Won: 10
Draw: 5
Lost: 12
Total Points: 35

Without Sneijder: 1.77 points
Matches: 22
Won: 12
Draw: 3
Lost: 7
Total Points: 39

2010-11 SEASON:
With Sneijder: 1.76 points
Matches: 39
Won: 21
Draw: 6
Lost: 12
Total Points: 69

Without Sneijder: 2.33 points
Matches: 18
Won: 13
Draw: 3
Lost: 2
Total Points: 42

TOTAL:

Inter with Wesley Sneijder in the field: 74 games - 119 points -> average of 1.6 points per game average
without Sneijder Inter in the field: 45 games - 92 points -> average of 2.04 points per game

Native
16 Oct 12, 18:23
Superstition to the max... You're taking it really, really far.

Those differences in points have nothing to do with Sneijder but with the momentum Inter was in during that period. And we know how alternately that was all the time. Maybe he was injured during a good period, but came back during a period when we were doing worse? You can make these stats with any player and some might get the same result.

MANTA
16 Oct 12, 18:41
Superstition to the max... You're taking it really, really far.

Those differences in points have nothing to do with Sneijder but with the momentum Inter was in during that period. And we know how alternately that was all the time. Maybe he was injured during a good period, but came back during a period when we were doing worse? You can make these stats with any player and some might get the same result.

Maybe, but this is over 3 different seasons. We still don't know how this season will go, but I don't believe we somehow were able to get momentum once Sneijder was injured on three seperate occasions and they all had nothing to do with his absence.

This is over 100 games across 5 different managers. I think this points to something more fundamental. In order to utilize Sneijder you have to play in a very particular manner.

Fitzy
16 Oct 12, 23:31
This is over 100 games across 5 different managers.:lol: Don't know what's worse... Sneijder's record or that one.

dynasty27
16 Oct 12, 23:56
Ure just mad that he hangs out with Perez Hilton in LA. pff

William
17 Oct 12, 19:50
Does anyone else think we play better when Wes aint on?

Doffy
17 Oct 12, 19:52
^ i think most people are aware. lol.

armendsh
17 Oct 12, 21:59
Does anyone else think we play better when Wes aint on?
Not that we cant see that.. We are 100x better without wes

William
17 Oct 12, 22:28
Then we must SELL :megusta:

Native
17 Oct 12, 22:33
Tell me, what exactly does he do that makes us play worse? And how is a replacement better than him when he's not there?

Still don't believe that the fact that we get slightly better results without him is actually because of him. Is it him, or is it the grey motherfucking statue that played him out of position all the time? Last time he was used the way he should be used we won the treble... with him being the most essential part.

William
17 Oct 12, 22:41
When I've watched him (lets just say last season and this season) it always seems to be the same stuff he tries and if that fails it's a wild shot from distance. He does create the odd touch/pass of genious but I can't really explain why I dont think he should be in the main XI. All I can say is that I feel more confident in the line up if he isnt part of it, best way I can describe how I feel about Wes.

and when jonathan isnt picked :epicwin:

cuckooc
18 Oct 12, 01:57
Inter did play better without Sneijder after 2010 in my eyes. Sneijder did have one or two good matches, but most of the time, he was just doing the same thing, lost of patience and blast the ball outside the box. Also, he took every direct free kick when he was on the pitch, and I can't remember how many of them were shot on goal, may be 2 out of 10?

Sneijder is no doubt a world class player, but he got frustrated too easy , and it hinders his performance.

vasilios
18 Oct 12, 02:25
All of this speaks just as much about the dimwitted buffoons we've had coaching this team since Jose as it does about Wesley. Only the kind of reject managers we find in the unemployment line would turn having a world class playmaker into a burden. Not to mention our management's determined effort to rid ourselves of any other attacker halfway capable of creating something in attack (not to mention Motta) and replacing them with the shittiest of replacements.

Give Wesley a string of matches on a team that isn't in full-retard mode, playing with Cassano/Palacio (nowhere near Eto'o/Balo, but still 100x better than Forlan/Zarate/Biabiany), and I'm sure he'll be fine. And I'm not against selling him per se, but I'd be fucking terrified of who his replacement might be.

NeonBlade
18 Oct 12, 03:41
All of this speaks just as much about the dimwitted buffoons we've had coaching this team since Jose as it does about Wesley. Only the kind of reject managers we find in the unemployment line would turn having a world class playmaker into a burden. Not to mention our management's determined effort to rid ourselves of any other attacker halfway capable of creating something in attack (not to mention Motta) and replacing them with the shittiest of replacements.

Give Wesley a string of matches on a team that isn't in full-retard mode, playing with Cassano/Palacio (nowhere near Eto'o/Balo, but still 100x better than Forlan/Zarate/Biabiany), and I'm sure he'll be fine. And I'm not against selling him per se, but I'd be fucking terrified of who his replacement might be.

We see this type of behavior all the time. It's even more shocking however when its done in the year 2012. The most recent case of gross incompetence I have seen of a coach claiming a world class player a burden was Allegri with Pirlo, sadly this type of madness happens to this day. It just goes to show the level of coaches circulating in Europe has dropped dramatically.

MANTA
18 Oct 12, 04:03
When Sneijder arrived at Inter, he was the missing puzzle peace of an already solid team. A team that took the greatest coach of this generation 12 months to figure out and setup. The pure creative type of Sneijder was complemented by the great workrate a striker force that included Eto'o. Sneijder shines when he is in a team such with player that can cover his shortcoming.

Our coaches since then may not have been successful with our club, but they are all experienced coaches, granted each had their own philosophy. The point is Sneijder didn't work with many of their philosophies. Some feel that Sneijder's proper integration should trump whatever playing strategy the coaches prefer, but such an argument is very debatable.

I remember how Baggio had trouble integrating with big clubs in the late 90s. This isn't an issue of wholesale coaching stupidity, but certain player types go out of style when coaching trends change. And flair players are typically the first ones on the chopping block when it comes to dropping players.

One of Mourinho's accomplishments is convincing the attackers that they were part of the team's defensive work. He always emphasized the importance of what tracking back and pressuring once the ball is lost, and more importantly he was able to sell these ideas to players like Eto'o who were used to scoring goals. This culminated in the great team defensive display at the Camp Nou. Not many other coaches could embed the sense of teamwork to attacking superstars.

Without Mourinho we lost the emphasis on the tracking back that our wingers were putting in. And without Eto'o we lost the workrate in attack. Suddenly we have a team that is less compatible with Sneijder. How much defensive work does one expect from the front three of Milito/Cassano/Sneijder?

The question here isn't whether Sneijder is a great player, because he undoubtedly is. The question is about his compatibility with the current squad. There is no doubt he worked well with the 2010 squad. But that squad is long gone. We no longer have the best motivator in football on the bench to get 110% from the players on the pitch. Milito and Sneijder are two years older now too.

I think it is a combination of many things that is causing Sneijder to struggle to make an impact with the current team. The upside is that the team is still finding its identity, and it might be that Sneijder will still play a big role with the club this season. My biggest concern is that all these issues with Sneijder are compounded by the fact that he is the highest paid player in the league, and undoubtedly our most lucrative player on the transfer market.

For all the above reasons I feel that this will be Sneijder's last season with us. We have Coutinho and Alvarez as possible replacements. While neither of them are at Sneijder's level, they both track back more than Sneijder and combined cost a third of Sneijder's wages. Mind you I would hate to see Sneijder leave, but no player is bigger than the club, and I am finding it harder and harder to justify him staying.

thatdude
18 Oct 12, 12:38
Great post. Exactly the situation.

Native
18 Oct 12, 13:09
:thumbsup:

Inter2010
19 Oct 12, 04:30
It's time to offload Sneijder, he had he's special moments, but he's injury prone, we just don't need this anymore.

The two main things have stood out about Wesley, in the last couple of seasons, numerous injuries and constant media talk about move to Man-United.

William
19 Oct 12, 04:48
^^^ You forgot about his amazing shots from distance :megusta:

snake
19 Oct 12, 05:08
^^^^ you forgot about his twitter shots with Paris Hilton :megusta:

William
19 Oct 12, 05:17
^^^^ you forgot about his twitter shots with Paris Hilton :megusta:

^^^^ You forgot about his pictures with his Chihuahua :megusta:

I4E
19 Oct 12, 05:40
^^^^ You forgot about his pictures with his Chihuahua :megusta:

^^^^ You forgot about his nights in Ibiza racking up coke from Yolantha's tits :megusta:

Inter2010
19 Oct 12, 07:15
he's rubbing on Paris Hilton, it dont count, cuz lots of people have done it before him hoho.

Choppin Onions
19 Oct 12, 07:23
^^^^ You forgot about his nights in Ibiza racking up coke from Yolantha's tits :megusta:

If there is such a thing as reincarnation I hope I come back as a footballer for exactly these kinds of things...

Hasan
19 Oct 12, 08:14
- When I see how Cassano playing,
- when I see how Coutinho grow game by game,
- when I see how Alvarez pushing hard to get a place
and on other side
- when I see his ugly tatoos and
- when I see how great we're playing without him again (Ranieri was first)...

I don't have even one problem to sell him on the summer to Russia or PSG!

dynasty27
19 Oct 12, 08:30
^^^^ You forgot about his nights in Ibiza racking up coke from Yolantha's tits :megusta:He suffered serious injuries from that, I think Yol is the main reason for his downfall, a divorce would be the best solution for us fans. meanwhile omg Yol hooked up with Adriano Leite in LA.

snake
19 Oct 12, 08:53
If there is such a thing as reincarnation I hope I come back as a footballer for exactly these kinds of things...

I'll be happy to come back as the coke.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Dylan
19 Oct 12, 20:50
Dem nasal passages :lala:

Serie A
19 Oct 12, 23:39
shame on guy you want him to get divorce he will come back and stronf and win us scudetto

Universe
20 Oct 12, 02:37
I'll be happy to come.

Choppin Onions
20 Oct 12, 06:55
I'll be happy to come back as the coke.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

:heart:

Devious
21 Oct 12, 23:42
I`ll be content to come back as a dildo. :oblivious:

snake
21 Oct 12, 23:47
I`ll be content to come back as a dildo. :oblivious:

You already are.

javier_zanetti <3
26 Oct 12, 13:45
Sky sayd Wes will be out for more 15 days, even more. it mean's that Him and Cou will miss Rube.

.h.
26 Oct 12, 13:55
and alvarez, but we could have safely assumed that anyway

IRR26
26 Oct 12, 14:57
Again this same thing pops out.

There needs to be some truth in it if the last three coaches have had hard time to find Wesley a place in their tactics. We also have manage to pull out winning streaks while he has been injured. Best thing would be that Strama somehow manages to sell out his ideas to Wesley same way that Mourinho could do it with Eto'o (and I know that Eto'o is more versatile player than Wesley but still).

Does Sneijder fit into this Inter?

Inter have been in a rich vein of form without Wesley Sneijder, but Adam Scime contends Andrea Stramaccioni has been preparing for his return.

Wesley Sneijder is a playmaker of world class talent – a Champions League winner, World Cup Finalist, former UEFA club Midfielder of the Year, as well as a La Liga and Serie A champion closing in on 100 caps for his country.

Yet since suffering a thigh injury early in a contest against Chievo Verona, Inter have won six consecutive matches in all competitions without him, raising the question of where exactly the Dutchman will fit in when he returns. Sneijder has arrived back in Milan after treatment in Los Angeles and is undergoing personalised training sessions as he edges closer to his comeback.

It is a riddle that has plagued the minds of recent Inter tacticians, even being cited as a partial reason for the exits of Gian Piero Gasperini and Claudio Ranieri. The two Italians, oddly, could just not seem to find a place for such a talent in their ranks.

Current boss Andrea Stramaccioni recently pinpointed the dilemma the 28-year-old presents. “Sneijder is not a support striker, nor a midfielder. He has certain characteristics which we need to make the most of. That is my job, but my idea of football remains the same.”

Some would have you believe that the Netherlands star is a square peg trying to be shoved into a circular opening, however one cannot argue with success and the Oranje captain has had plenty of that.

Sneijder’s best performances at club and international level have typically been enjoyed in a 4-2-3-1 formation, with the ex-Ajax prodigy in the centre of the ‘3’, allowing him the freedom to get forward and support the lone striker with ample cover being provided, but also the licence to drop deep to collect the ball and connect with those in wider positions or in front of him. Flourishing in that role, Sneijder was pivotal to the treble success of Jose Mourinho’s Beneamata incarnation during the 2009-10 campaign and arguably should have been awarded the Ballon d’Or ahead of Lionel Messi.

The player pushed out of Real Madrid is also fitted to a 4-3-1-2, although the current Inter squad are without the characteristics to effectively deploy either of these formations.

A lack of attackers with the ability and efficiency to play on either side of Sneijder in a 4-2-3-1 indicates there are not enough forwards/wingers in the squad with the requisite cutting edge. Samuel Eto’o, Mario Balotelli and Goran Pandev were all as accustomed to maintaining position as to making incisive runs inside the channels with both speed and a decisive first touch, but you won’t find players of that complete calibre in the squad for those positions at the moment or space for the in-form Antonio Cassano in such a module.

The 4-3-1-2 presents another problem. Inter’s creativity becomes all too easy to cancel out and width is barely existent. The ‘3’ behind Sneijder do not have the ability on the ball to take any significant aspect of the playmaking burden off him. Javier Zanetti, Esteban Cambiasso, Walter Gargano, Fredy Guarin, Gaby Mudingayi and Joel Obi may be energetic ball-winners, but they are deficient compared to a midfield like that of the Italian national team, which can constantly rotate positions and the entire midfield possess impressive technical ability with the ball at their feet.

Stramaccioni’s initial idea was a Christmas tree system, with Sneijder and Cassano in support of Diego Milito, but this left a few too many gaping holes and saw his side sucker-punched on the counter-attack in defeats to Roma and Siena in Serie A.

Now, the Nerazzurri boss may have found a more ideal system that has shown plenty of success in their recent outings – not only in terms of attacking, but also in keeping their opposition off the score sheet. A 3-4-1-2 formation has provided a more solid defensive foundation, but also ample protection for someone with attacking characteristics to support the forwards.

Coutinho and Rodrigo Palacio have already taken turns filling the role with success and when Sneijder arrives back on the pitch it seems likely he will be thrust into a comparable position. During this more physical and fast-paced era of football, compromise is required from every one of the outfield players when contributing to defence. As long as Sneijder is willing to sacrifice as much as any other player in the role, then Strama will be hopeful the prominent player fits perfectly into his puzzle rather than distort his ideal football picture.

http://www.football-italia.net/26548/does-sneijder-fit-inter

Ffi201zi002tlis
26 Oct 12, 15:35
Sky sayd Wes will be out for more 15 days, even more.
It must be Paris Hilton's fault :work:

thatdude
26 Oct 12, 17:21
Good article. Sneijder has to work if he wants that position. Pressuring the deep midfielders the same way Coutinho did during the Fiorentina game. Alvarez has already proven he'll work hard as well. If sneijder doesn't want to run for the team he has to sit because he ruins our balance. Cassano is the only purely creative player now. If Sniejder works hard he can fit in the 3-4-1-2. I still think Alvarez is the most suited.

Maslany
28 Oct 12, 17:07
When is this old lady back? He better pull his shit together or i don't want him here.

Batman
28 Oct 12, 17:21
When is this old lady back? He better pull his shit together or i don't want him here.Back where? Jube is a team, a scummy one.

A.l.i
28 Oct 12, 17:42
He has to learn how to sacrifice himself for the team, come back defend for the team and be a team asset. Has he changed or something after Mourinho? As far as I remember, he wasn't this lazy in Jose's team. He's too quality of a player to sit on the bench. Its Strama's job to utilize him to the optimum as he rightfully said.

Andreagenova
28 Oct 12, 17:53
He has to learn how to sacrifice himself for the team, come back defend for the team and be a team asset. Has he changed or something after Mourinho? As far as I remember, he wasn't this lazy in Jose's team. He's too quality of a player to sit on the bench. Its Strama's job to utilize him to the optimum as he rightfully said.

Perfect analysis, i will add : he has to stop every time complaining with referees when he loses ball. Together with Cassano, he's the best quality player of the team, but he has to understand that he's not a 'superstar' but part (important part) of Inter

Inviato dal mio Sony Tablet S con Tapatalk 2

javier_zanetti <3
28 Oct 12, 17:56
We really need him VS Jube. His season start wasn't good but he's still the best AMF in Serie A.

Handoyo
28 Oct 12, 18:53
Well I disagree

The team is playing good football ever since his injury against Chievo and it'd be stupid to try and integrate Sneijder back into the team in the hardest fixture of the season.

nerazzurri4life
28 Oct 12, 19:03
unfortunately, same dilemma for strama like it was for ranieiri and almost similar circumstances

DanSan
28 Oct 12, 19:11
the prospect of not using Wesley against Juve is madness

of course you use your best creative player in the hardest match of the season...no questions asked.

armendsh
28 Oct 12, 19:29
maybe is coincidence but guys do you remember last year , we were winning 8straight games with ranieri... Than sneijder came from injury and we started to loose , i think he doesnt suit this team anymore

sanka
28 Oct 12, 19:30
What you need is eleven players ready combative determined to win.

if the desired result has already been achieved in previous games without Sneidjer's presence -although the lineup always is so rotational- we could work with whatever is best according what is required each game tactically.

I won't not fall into the trap to name who's better to start -and that pretty match depends on the formation we'll use-but it isn't only the talent and the 'who's best on paper' but who can be sacrificed to achieve the purpose of the team as rightly said.

Sneidjer or not tbh i won't give a single fuck.

KevinB
28 Oct 12, 20:34
The hell, a player of the quality of Sneijder's must be used either way. Stop looking back at the past. So if Sneijder didn't returned we probably still had Ranieri? :palm:

Sneijder brings quality if played on the right position. An attack of Sneijder, Cassano and Palacio/Milito can really damage. Thus so, they can make the difference against Jube.

MANTA
29 Oct 12, 00:01
Sneijder's return ended our win streak last season. I think our win streak is going to end before Sneijder returns this time though.

Ed.
29 Oct 12, 00:37
But Strama said he won't return even for juve match.

interista4
29 Oct 12, 00:50
Wes must start anytime he's needed and is fit, there's no question about that. Instead of ignoring the problem that makes us play worse with him on the pitch, our managing team should work on solving this issue. and ofc make him play in the position that will benefit us the most. Our managing team made freaking Rano (who was pretty much awful untill this season) and motherfucking unknown Jesus who sucked not a long ago in the olympics, look like top class players.

So what is for them to take an already top class player and make our team miles better? I have no doubts that it will happen.

Broseph Stalin
29 Oct 12, 00:57
Wes must start anytime he's needed and is fit, there's no question about that. Instead of ignoring the problem that makes us play worse with him on the pitch, our managing team should work on solving this issue. and ofc make him play in the position that will benefit us the most. Our managing team made freaking Rano (who was pretty much awful untill this season) and motherfucking unknown Jesus who sucked not a long ago in the olympics, look like top class players.

So what is for them to take an already top class player and make our team miles better? I have no doubts that it will happen.

Rano and Juan didnt have the same attitude Sneijder has. He always wants to be in the center of action, remember how pissed he was when he'd got substituted at the beginning of the season. It is totally wrong to say that his place in the starting line up should be guaranteed, Sneijder must fight for it and deserve it with his work.

snake
29 Oct 12, 01:05
Play him as one of the 3 in the front 3.

3-4-3

interista4
29 Oct 12, 01:10
Who would we start then?? Mudin? no offense, but compared to Wes.. we play with enough defenders we need some fantasy players too.
Sure, his place should be guaranteed with hard work, compared to Mudin's workrate Wes is miles away!
But keep in mind that we can't afford to have a 6mil wage player on the bench or crowd when he's fit. He has problems? Solve them or sell him, as simple as that.
Our players and managing team should tell Wes that Inter is not another team and being on the bench, fighting for your spot is something to be proud of, not ashamed!
If he doesn't give a fuck anymore and there's nothing to do about it (See Cassano at Milan), then bye bye, we don't need this type of players in the team.

He also should stop bitching everytime he doesn't feel to well or doesn't get a call/pass, whatever it may be, he's getting paid for his job, and anyone would want a job like he has.

But it is as simple as that - the current Inter cannot afford to have such an expensive player that doesn't make any impact on the team! whether he's playing or not.
There's no third option, we should give him his chances ofc and tell him exactly what's his situation in Inter. Give your best if you want to start like anyone else.
Don't depend on your mood when you're playing cause it affects the whole team, learn to separate between life and work, like a professional player.

But then again, It's not only his mood but also our playing style, find thet spot that suits him the most, work on the rest of the stuff with him and we'll do much better.
Skillwise, he's still our best player, and there's no question about that. Now solve the rest of the things.

Solfice
02 Nov 12, 23:39
Back in training.:awwyeah:

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/173813.jpg

Starmo4
02 Nov 12, 23:51

so what ?

perika
02 Nov 12, 23:57
what happend with this guy....hes impact in our team is ZERO ZILCH NOTHING ..etc....

wera
03 Nov 12, 00:55
give him Europa League time and cup time, he will deliver

Inter2010
03 Nov 12, 01:06
Sad to say, I think Wes....is soon out, he has nothing done a long time.

qb4ever_2k
03 Nov 12, 03:32
wtf people? How has he done nothing when he already has 2 goals and 1 assist?
He's also very important to our tactics now, we want to play counter attack football, and when you was seeing Gargano, Mudingayi and Cambiasso tried to launch counters with long quick passes against Bologna you missed Wes, no one in the world does that better than him tbh.

bjwam4
03 Nov 12, 07:59
He has done nothing.

lonewolf19
03 Nov 12, 08:38
da faq wrong with ppl. We are getting the results without Sneijder but it doesn't change the fact that Wesley is a champion. We now have system under Strama and it would be great to integrate Wesley in. He will make it and shine again.

German_Interista
03 Nov 12, 10:21

Captures:

"Look bitches I'm back" or my favorite:

"It ain't gonna suck itself"

:lol:

Solfice
03 Nov 12, 10:28
so what ?

So what? SO WHAT?! How dare you say that about my fave player in my fave club!:D Anyway, he has great talent and valuable asset to the team. Also we can't afford to bench 6 mil players. Don't know why he gets so much hate here. He has been good to us.

Devious
03 Nov 12, 11:15
Sneijder is staying for good. he`s the last world class player we`ve got and he`s still young. if we plan to sell him now we wont get but 20m $ max which doesnt buy and other good replacement nowadays.

Sneijder will never leave this club anyway. so it`s pointless to even discuss it.

Love you Sneidy!

junior55
03 Nov 12, 11:25
I would love to be sneijder . Getting paid without working year after year is a perfect job....

armendsh
03 Nov 12, 11:33
As much as i know thhat he will be a douchbag again , wiill do nothing ..
I don't know maybe cause i love so much interi , im so excited that he his training and we will see him in the field .. I love him , i cant hate him , even chivu and stankovic cause they are our players

And we have to support them

Pajo
03 Nov 12, 12:56
I would love to be sneijder . Getting paid without working year after year is a perfect job....

And doing Yolanthe night after night.. And probably some time daily... :awwueah:

Serie A
03 Nov 12, 16:39
is he playing tonight?

Devious
03 Nov 12, 16:48
And sometimes in the kitchen and on the beach :excitedeyes:

Solfice
03 Nov 12, 16:51
And sometimes in the kitchen and on the beach :excitedeyes:

...and with Paris.:disgustedyao:

Minardista
04 Nov 12, 01:13
The Trident is working so well and Sneijder doesn't really fit it - do we really still need him anymore?

CafeCordoba
04 Nov 12, 01:14
Yeah, interesting to see wht Strama will do when Sneijder returns. Wesley has such a ego, so he doesn't take bench calls.

nerazzurri4life
04 Nov 12, 01:19
The Trident is working so well and Sneijder doesn't really fit it - do we really still need him anymore?

The trident is also made up of 3 x 30+ year olds. The trident can also be disrupted at any time due to injuries. Either way, there is space for sneijder (cou and ricky). Rotation is needed, especially for Milito. All trident options should be experimented with, so that we are not caught with our pants down in the event of injury.

Minardista
04 Nov 12, 01:23
Perhaps we could try him to the left of the trident, he did well out left for the national team and maybe being over to that side would help him settle in to a slightly different role?

Edward
04 Nov 12, 01:30
yea sneijder could be used in cassano's position. they're both not very fast and rely on passing and ball control etc, so using sneijder in that position wouldn't be ridiculously different to cassano

Native
04 Nov 12, 01:36
Wesley has to be in top form to be really useful and deliver. When he is not in form, he falls miles down in terms of performance. He will suck at first after his return, but he will be very useful to us when he's in good form. He's one of the best midfielders in the world when he is. The challenge is to get him into shape without suffering because of it.

Pajo
04 Nov 12, 02:25
He will play as the one in 3-4-1-2. Even today we werent actually playing 3-4-3, but 3-4-1-2 with Palacio on a free role. That's where Wes will play when all fit and needed.

William
04 Nov 12, 03:00
Wesley.....................................wait is he still with us?

Pimpin
04 Nov 12, 03:39
people actually wait for him to recover :yao:

Maslany
04 Nov 12, 04:06
I just want to add something to my opinion of getting his shit together. Based on our latest appearences, Wes will have to adjust his brain to a team play, something he oddly enough forgets most of the time. This is not a one man show anymore and we don't rely on individuals.
I'm maybe being harsh, but if he can't comprehend those vital things, the door is open... it's not like we depend on him or he's a gold chicken!

chipschups
04 Nov 12, 04:28
I'll let strama to find solution for that problem,,
when he can made guarin didnt doing wasted shoot anymore,,
i think find sneijder role is easier task to do,,

Choppin Onions
04 Nov 12, 04:37
The trident is also made up of 3 x 30+ year olds. The trident can also be disrupted at any time due to injuries. Either way, there is space for sneijder (cou and ricky). Rotation is needed, especially for Milito. All trident options should be experimented with, so that we are not caught with our pants down in the event of injury.

True. And all of those 30+ players have played quite a bit already this season. Especially Cassano and Milito. There's always room for a Sneijder in your team.

rfU
04 Nov 12, 07:54
personally i can;t wait for him to get back. he might not be a consistent performer but he is WORLD CLASS... something we're lacking in several areas on the pitch.

Vibe
04 Nov 12, 08:20
Lots of our players started performing due to Strama effect,if he can get Sneijder on form and consistency we are going to be a hell of a team.

I personally think he would play much better if he just stopped doing the angry fist throw.I hate it more than the rat tail...

junior55
04 Nov 12, 08:38
Actually there shouldn't be any worries about snejder at all.

I am one of the biggest doubters of sneijder because he is the first to give up when things don't go in the right way but on the other hand he is a great asset when the team is in good conditions and this is a team that's in great conditions both tactically and psychologically .

The Wall
04 Nov 12, 10:26
I'm at the point where I think we should sell him. Yeah...... I've reached that point.

This onging winning streak is a good enough proof for me that this team can do very, very well without him.

I still believe we can get big money for him, let's say 20+ M so it can give us a good chance at investing in another big time player for the future. Collect the money and take a shot at Balotelli/Hernanes or something like that.

Love Wes to death tho, wouldn't mind him staying and finding his place and form with this team either.

Kazaan
04 Nov 12, 10:33
Selling Wes is 1 thing, thinking he is not needed is another. The first is about ffp, future investments and so on. The second is naive thinking influenced by the tsunami of hormones cause by trashing JuBe - it's irrational and people should drop it

La Brujita
04 Nov 12, 11:13
He's an excellent player but I don't really think he fits into this side.

We sold Ibra, and Eto'o when we were very dependent on them, and in one case we suffered only because we didn't buy a replacement.

I think we probably should sell him, and buy someone who fits into Strama's ideas.

We're building something great here. I'm sure that he'll contribute a lot and make me eat my words, but I'm starting to believe that it's no longer a coincidence that we only go on streaks when he's not starting.

sanka
04 Nov 12, 11:37
Wesley displays tremendous skill on the ball yet he was showing signs of disinterest and laziness sometimes that it was purely noticeable,however, his honeymoon period was soon to be over,those frequent injuries force the team to learn to advance without him,i don't say he won't find him self on the bench neither our game plan should change if he's about to join but he's a vital unit to our squad and we won't ever mistake that.

If he recaptures his old self he's the one should be playin and cassano and rest would be his subs.

Devious
04 Nov 12, 12:00
Could you please hold this wise-man`s tone abit? you`re scaring me! :pokerface:

Personally I cant wait for the return of both Sneijdy and Couti couti couuu. our players will get exhausted and tired soon and we`ll need rotation more upfront.

Cal
04 Nov 12, 13:30
Contrary to popular belief I believe he will fit in very well to our new system. ^ As pajo said in a 3412, with two of Milito, Cassano and Palacio in front of him.

chipschups
04 Nov 12, 14:05
with this current trident, strama put three player with three different characteristic

cassano, dictate tempo, sometimes try killer pass
palacio, open space with some forward run, and some fast dribbling
milito, poacher but sometimes open space and made some room for other player

after sneijder comeback, IMO its better strama doesnt play sneijder alongside cassano
they have almost same characteristic,,

Cassano--Milito--Palacio

Sneijder--Livaja--Coutinho

thats our trident based on their characteristic play,,

.h.
04 Nov 12, 14:09
I personally do worry how we will fit him into our line up at the moment. The deeper more central role which would be the most obvious one is not necessarily a great idea

Bzzlightyear
04 Nov 12, 14:32
I am not worried, people do forget how well he played when we won the treble season, yes i know it was JM, but if Strama can use him in right way, by not changing our way of play, then i am sure of he will be the part were inter can really go above this lvl we are playing in. Everyone have to be blind to not recognised the volue of the real Snejder of 2010, who really deserved to be Balon dior winner. Snejder is World class player and dont you ever forget that

Cal
04 Nov 12, 20:59
I personally do worry how we will fit him into our line up at the moment. The deeper more central role which would be the most obvious one is not necessarily a great idea

Why not?

Not necessarily disagreeing, just interested.

Native
04 Nov 12, 21:06
The Partizan game is the ideal chance to try and implement him back into our team. He can work on his performance there. Get back on track.

Having a Sneijder on fire in your team instead of a Gargano (just an example) can never hurt. In no possible way.

thatdude
04 Nov 12, 21:52
Don't think he'll be back until after Atalanta

La Brujita
04 Nov 12, 21:57
The Partizan game is the ideal chance to try and implement him back into our team. He can work on his performance there. Get back on track.

Having a Sneijder on fire in your team instead of a Gargano (just an example) can never hurt. In no possible way.

If Sneijder can run like crazy from the half line to our goal just to block a shot then I wouldn't mind him instead of Gargano. Instead, he's even more lazy than Cassano is these days. Cassano has been surprisingly pressuring opponents and I've never seen Sneijder do such thing since Mou.

Sneijder can obviously be a valuable asset to this team and he's of undeniable quality but I'm only questioning whether he offers anything additional to the system without compromising its defensive stability. For me, he's no longer the unsellable player he used to be.

NeonBlade
05 Nov 12, 14:40
Isn't the Partizan game abit too close? and honestly he doesn't deserve a starting spot just yet....but we should feel proud of the squad we have. If we ever get to see

------- Milito ------
--------- Cassano Wes Palacio -----------

I think I would cream my pants, and lest not forget Cou.

crzdcolombian
05 Nov 12, 14:44
Love him but if we get a decent offer for him then we should let him go he makes too much money for what he has shown us since we won the Champions league and is always injured. I say bank his transfer fee and bring in a top striker in the summer

OdiolaJuve
05 Nov 12, 15:41
sell Wes and buy Lewandowski or Llorente...tough choice...Wes...

crepi
05 Nov 12, 18:05
Given what Partizan did to Cou... even if he is indeed fit in time, probably safer not to play him.

The Wall
05 Nov 12, 18:16

We could do much better with that money.

Doffy
05 Nov 12, 18:41
either now or in the summer:challenge:

would love to see a player like hamsik or balotelli. they would simply fit our formation alot better.

Sqnalkel
05 Nov 12, 20:50

Sell Wes and buy J.Rodríguez or Hernanes. I don't think is the time to buy a CF yet, unless we can buy someone great for cheap. With Milito and Palacio we're covered for this season and maybe the next, so right now is not the moment to think about forwards.

sanka
05 Nov 12, 21:07
We could do much better with that money.

buy some hookers too. :awyeah:

Devious
05 Nov 12, 21:10
And alot of video games! :excitedeyes:

sanka
05 Nov 12, 21:37
Just what ma doc ordered..

Alessio
05 Nov 12, 21:44
I'd definitely keep Sneijder. When he's on form, he's useful and there aren't that many creative midfielders around, so why sell if you already have an alternative in your ranks?

After he gets back from injury, he'll be hungry for football. And with Inter's recent good form, he will definitely try to prove his worth to the team.

Il Divin Codino
05 Nov 12, 21:57
I would like if we keep Sneijder, but if a very good offer arrives we should take it. It's not the end of the world we already have players covering his position and that are willing to sacrifice in defensive duties more than him (Coutinho, Cassano, Ricky). Besides he's always injured. We can reinforce in other areas needed just like we did with Ibra's sale.

With that said, once he returns I'm not sure I'd play Cassano and Sneijder at the same time, unless it was some kind of emergency. Just one of them should start imo.

Ffi201zi002tlis
06 Nov 12, 02:59
I'd definitely keep Sneijder. When he's on form, he's useful and there aren't that many creative midfielders around, so why sell if you already have an alternative in your ranks?

but when? :troll:

I think we should sell him and buy Pjanic, ofcourse he's not as good as Sneijder (yet), but atleast he's cheap, younger, with lesser wage (Sneijder made 6m/season (it means we have to pay 12m) and is always injured), better workrate, has Serie A experience, and still has potential to become great player. :yuno: sign him, Branca?

Earth
06 Nov 12, 03:22
as much as I love wes....please start playing better, I know he still has it in him, I know it....if you dont sacrifice yourself for the team and defend....sadly you can gtfo

and as ffiiifewpo said....GET PJANIC

Howl
06 Nov 12, 03:36
Sneijder is magical to watch, he was the main player of euro 2012 along with Pirlo, played with such class.. Dem killer passes :datass:

hope he finds fitness and gets injured less often.. i have faith in the guy, nobody else with his style in the world

Alessio
06 Nov 12, 06:36
but when? :troll:

I think we should sell him and buy Pjanic, ofcourse he's not as good as Sneijder (yet), but atleast he's cheap, younger, with lesser wage (Sneijder made 6m/season (it means we have to pay 12m) and is always injured), better workrate, has Serie A experience, and still has potential to become great player. :yuno: sign him, Branca?

I know he hasn't been playing well, but I think all he needs is confidence and a series of games in his favourite position.

wera
06 Nov 12, 13:10
one of the main players of WC2010, not Euro2012

Jimmy Page
06 Nov 12, 13:14
He was however one of the dutch players that came up to any decent standard

wera
06 Nov 12, 13:15
well that wasn't hard considering RVP, Robben and some other were pretty bad

Jimmy Page
06 Nov 12, 13:17
Maybe not. Or you could look it at as sign of strength: The rest of the team is failing you but you actaully manage to perform good football and show leadership

Universe
06 Nov 12, 17:34
Yep. He should have had a handful of assists.

Sneijder was average in Euro2012, a 6/10, but everyone in the Netherlands NT else was just being a fucktard.

:CLASSIC4AMPOSTACTUALLYITS430LOLIMFUCKED:

Howl
06 Nov 12, 20:36
his individual performances were great imo, i loved watching him.. had great killer passing in the tournament.. shame his team mates fucked all of them up

Pajo
06 Nov 12, 20:41
Wes will do great in this motaivated Inter and 3-4-1-2 will work well for him.

Yeah, he has been average in lots of games, but it's not only due to him. He is simply NOT the type of player that can consolidate his teammates and motivate them, he can't lead the team, even though many expect him to do so. He is simply not that kind of player. He needs to be surrounded by mobile players, that understand him and his ideas, and motivated too. If not, he starts well, the team (not him) fail, and he gets easily annoyed. Than all those whining, bitching and star shooting shit will begin.

If we play 3-4-1-2, than he will have two forward, mobile and motivated ones, and also two wingbacks bursting forward to open a counter. This Inter will be even better with him in the team. I can bet on it. And personally, i can't wait to see him in action.

Cal
06 Nov 12, 21:02
:thumbsup:

Devious
06 Nov 12, 21:16
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Native
06 Nov 12, 21:27
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lothar of the Hill People
06 Nov 12, 21:54
I would not hesitate to say he is the most dangerous player in Italy in dead ball situations. We have been missing that element in our attack ever since he has failed to be fit for extended periods of time.

Ranieri would infuriate me last year when Wes was healthy and he would be subbed out when we were looking for a goal. If he is healthy and we are in a close game, he should never be subbed. He can make magic happen with either foot.

shingayi
06 Nov 12, 21:58

Yeah, he has been average in lots of games, but it's not only due to him. He is simply NOT the type of player that can consolidate his teammates and motivate them, he can't lead the team, even though many expect him to do so. He is simply not that kind of player. He needs to be surrounded by mobile players, that understand him and his ideas, and motivated too. If not, he starts well, the team (not him) fail, and he gets easily annoyed. Than all those whining, bitching and star shooting shit will begin.

If we play 3-4-1-2, than he will have two forward, mobile and motivated ones, and also two wingbacks bursting forward to open a counter. This Inter will be even better with him in the team. I can bet on it. And personally, i can't wait to see him in action.

I don't know how you're doing this, but after I read your peaceful, full of faith posts, most of my worries about certain things are gone. The same goes about Sneijder case. Thank you ;)

Fitzy
06 Nov 12, 22:45
:CLASSIC4AMPOSTACTUALLYITS430LOLIMFUCKED::awwwyeah :

Universe
06 Nov 12, 23:29
Fitzroy, may I compliment you on your impressive PTR (post-to-thank ratio)

Fitzy
06 Nov 12, 23:31
I reckon at least half of those are from snakey and I4E... Thanks given to thanks received ratio isn't real good though tbh...

Universe
06 Nov 12, 23:43
You know what they say: "you get what you give". A saying relevant to many aspects of life... like dick.

snake
06 Nov 12, 23:45
You know what they say: "you get what you give". A saying relevant to many aspects of life... like dick.

Unless it's STDs....then it's "you give what you get"

rockball
07 Nov 12, 07:48
I would not hesitate to say he is the most dangerous player in Italy in dead ball situations.

Pirlo says hi.

Hasan
07 Nov 12, 08:03

Lool, problem is that latelly he wants to be, just like his countrieman Van der Vaart, in attack and be free of defencive duties.

In that 3-4-1-2 he will prefer to play SS and when Cassano is on the pitch two of them rotating on that two positions (SS,AMC) and that doesn't work. Doesn't work because Wes is not a striker, he don't know to move like striker (first, second... doesn't matter) ...

And that becoming anoying. If Strama can force/motivate Sneijder to play like in Mou days than I am OK with him staying and if he isn't able to do that than sell him and buy Pjanić.

sanka
07 Nov 12, 10:27
This is not somethin that puzzles me tbh.Anythin else is bollocks.

junkie
08 Nov 12, 21:51
cant wait to see him back...
just because we will have more solutions and one more great player especially now when cou is injured

William
08 Nov 12, 22:30
Is it bad of me to say 'don't rush back'.

Vintage
09 Nov 12, 03:03
Sneijder is banned from using twitter by Inter.

Yolanthe Cabau, Wesley Sneijder’s wife, tweets that Inter have banned the dutchman from using twitter: “My husband can’t use twitter anymore, it’s the clubs choice. I’m sorry because he always gives everything for the team with all his heart. If this was about him not being allowed to write about his personal life I would have understood. But they said that he is not allowed to support or even comment the team. I think it’s strange.”

Inter’s reason behind this move seems to be that the club has certain rules regarding the players use of twitter. The only player who hasn’t followed these rules is Sneijder who tweeted things which were contrary to the rules. Inter have warned Sneijder on several occasions but he continued to ignore them as well as repeatedly breaching the rules which has finally led the club to banning the ducthman from Twitter altogether.

Source: Gianlucadimarzio.com

http://www.sempreinter.com/en/sneijder-far-twitterforbud-fran-inter/

snake
09 Nov 12, 03:12
Yeah, this is her tweet...

Forza ragazzi...! Mio marito @sneijder101010 non può scrivere più su Twitter, le scelte della società. #Strano Ma noi… http://say.ly/Dra4xQQ

She needs to stop being so vocal about it. Rules are rules and he clearly was getting preferential treatment, in the perception of his team-mates.

Then again, still wishes the team the best of luck.

Broseph Stalin
09 Nov 12, 03:12
Paris Hilton is raging :yao:

frashed
09 Nov 12, 03:49
.... what the fuck has he tweeted that were contrary to the rules?

KevinB
09 Nov 12, 07:08
Some Dutch sites reported that we offered him a new contract with less wages, but still would make him the top earner of Inter. The report also said, it's unlikely he would accept .... Hope they are wrong and that Wes shows some heart towards Inter.

INTERPERSEMPRE
09 Nov 12, 09:27
Indeed KevinB, and I also read that Inter will not rush anything now that he is just back from an injury as they want to put him in the
spotlight for a possible transfer during january. I don't think that Wes will be wanting to sign a contract for less wages.
Nevertheless, if Wes would leave, I think that Coutinho will replace him in style.

Starmo4
09 Nov 12, 11:45
No yollanthe,he is cheating on your fine ass...Banning is just cover for that:fuckyea:

David Suazo
09 Nov 12, 12:41
.... what the fuck has he tweeted that were contrary to the rules?

I recall him posting a picture of himself, Balotelli(?) and Paris Hilton in America as he was rehabilitating from an injury. Not very appropriate, and it's deleted I think.

Native
09 Nov 12, 13:44
^ I think that's the reason indeed.

Also a newspaper here that I read this morning said that he was 'free to go if he wants to', in addition to what KevinB said...

Howl
09 Nov 12, 14:32
ah fuck, last thing i want is him leaving .. hopefully he comes back from injury in fine form and is happy at the club

he said before several times he happy here, hope he accepts the new contract if its true.. guys on the sidelines most the time anyway

Darren
09 Nov 12, 14:57
I recall him posting a picture of himself, Balotelli(?) and Paris Hilton in America as he was rehabilitating from an injury. Not very appropriate, and it's deleted I think.

How is that in any way inappropriate?

KevinB
09 Nov 12, 15:04
Balotelli and Paris Hilton. Daaamn UK newspapers would be raging to get the pics

Howl
09 Nov 12, 15:13
you mean this pic?.. cuz these are pretty old now

http://p.twimg.com/AyH5Ei6CEAAyy6g.jpg:large

im sure recently hes been back in Milan training with us

Universe
09 Nov 12, 15:18
:palm: at everything

rockball
09 Nov 12, 15:28
I want to sell Sneijder but only as long as we sign a decent replacement, maybe Willian or James or someone. Don't tell me that we have Coutinho and Alvarez since they clearly aren't enough.
The other problem is who will sign Sneijder or can afford him. Manu don't need him now, neither do Chelsea or Mancity. Barca and Real won't go for him. Maybe someone can convince Bayern but they don't need him too. Would love if Malaga or PSG come in.

I think the other players our management should keep tabs on are Sanchez and Pastore. The first hasn't fit in well at Barca and we could get a bargain on him, while Pastore is bound to get less playing time with all the others they have.

Big Willy
09 Nov 12, 21:45

Dude knows how to party.

Aurel
09 Nov 12, 21:50
I think sneijder has some lack of motivation. But i also think that he can perfectly fit the system we play now. He's one of the best playmakers in the world and at the end of the season he can make the difference between 3rd or 2nd or even 1st. Selling him in the next transfer window wouldn't be smart at all.
The only thing im worried, is that coutinho won't get any play time then. I love coutinho but think that milito,palacio and cassano are better forwards. And he's not really a replacement for sneijder. Their playing styles are very different. I'm very curious to see how sneijder can do in this team, but i think he will fit in well. I guess we'll se that on sunday :)

dynasty27
09 Nov 12, 21:54
She knows how to party. Wesley, the macho srsly, follows where wifey goes, Shevchenko says hi. Thus the chemistry between him and the front office is gonna be a big issue, you know it and I know it.

Fapuccino
09 Nov 12, 22:53
Dude knows how to party.

What does that mean? If you take a pic w a famous dj that means you know how to party? What if its a really old guy, and just happens to take a pic w/ tiesto, does that mean he knows how to party? ------------

Does anyone know what happened w/ Sneijder and twitter? Inter apparently banned him from using it?

Djorkaeff6
09 Nov 12, 22:55
I want to sell Sneijder but only as long as we sign a decent replacement, maybe Willian or James or someone. Don't tell me that we have Coutinho and Alvarez since they clearly aren't enough.
The other problem is who will sign Sneijder or can afford him. Manu don't need him now, neither do Chelsea or Mancity. Barca and Real won't go for him. Maybe someone can convince Bayern but they don't need him too. Would love if Malaga or PSG come in.

I think the other players our management should keep tabs on are Sanchez and Pastore. The first hasn't fit in well at Barca and we could get a bargain on him, while Pastore is bound to get less playing time with all the others they have.

Hell no. Willian may score a lot of goals but he's a selfish player and has no room on a TEAM like ours

dynasty27
09 Nov 12, 23:41
Does anyone know what happened w/ Sneijder and twitter? Inter apparently banned him from using it?It's true, Yolanthe confirmed it.... on twitter. Lololol here we go. Thanks Trollanthe for the mess you made, gtfo.

KevinB
10 Nov 12, 01:15
It's true, Yolanthe confirmed it.... on twitter. Lololol here we go. Thanks Trollanthe for the mess you made, gtfo.
The presence of her boobs make it all up :work:

Flying Dutchman
10 Nov 12, 01:16
Oooh man, the shit I just read is fucking unbelievable. VI (Voetbal International) a dutch magazine has reported that Moratti tries to make life really difficult for Wes in order to sort of push him out of the club. Since Sneijder doesn't want to agree with a lower salary Inter would force him to leave with all kinds of threats like: less playing time, training seperatly from te group and also no twitter (which already happened). Also they mentioned some kind of arrangement that we would sell Wes after the World Cup in 2014. That would be his last change to shine and make a toptransfer. However, now we broke this deal because we're offering him a new contract and if he rejects we want to sell him. By the way, they also said that Sneijder is fit for a few weeks already but that Inter won't let him play on purpose because of this.

Here they are calling Moratti some sort of mafia/mob boss because he forces Wes to sign his new contract or leave. Fucking unbelievable right? For mafia shit you should look at Jube's cheating history and Bilan with a president like Berlusconi. This whole story is mostly bullshit. Of course it could be that they want him to leave, but I do not believe Moratti would do such things to push him away. Also Wes really needs to fully recover, he had so many injuries over the past two years that it makes normal sense to not rush his return. And furthermore, if we wanted to get rid of him we would have done it last summer since we dumped everyone who we wanted to dump last summer. Moratti and Strama always had a good relationship with Wes so I really don't believe any of this. If a good offer comes, they will talk with him. But force him to leave like this? No way.

wera
10 Nov 12, 02:15
I wouldn't be amazed if Moratti really was like that.

Pimpin
10 Nov 12, 02:33
I wouldn't be amazed if Moratti really was like that.

you really want to blow your undercover huh?

I4E
10 Nov 12, 05:12

Who's the big headed cunt on the right ?

Vintage
10 Nov 12, 05:31
DJ Tiesto

Universe
10 Nov 12, 07:01

Some electro-faggot. (one word, hyphenated)

LyNX
10 Nov 12, 07:26

Tiesto, probably best trance DJ, and a top 5-10 DJ for a long fucking time now. But for a long time was considered best DJ.

I4E
10 Nov 12, 07:26
Some electro-faggot. (one word, hyphenated)

Do all electro-faggots have big heads ?

dynasty27
10 Nov 12, 07:57

Do all electro-faggots have big heads ?Says it all that this is even a topic in this thread, says it all about his downfall (thx trollanthe). Can't be shocked about our management's actions to be taken which are gonna mark an end of a business marriage, you know it and I know it.

Iron_Inter
10 Nov 12, 08:29
Tiesto "trance" DJ...best DJ in the world...:trollol:

Nero Indigo
10 Nov 12, 09:22
Y'all know he won't be here next season yeah? :work: I'm just saying.

nurko
10 Nov 12, 09:23
Okey, what are the EXACT RULES about twitter or whatever???
'cause Football Italia just reported of Mudingayi's injury and added this: "

It is believed the pair of injuries will keep him out of action for around two months.

“I’ll have to stay out for a while and I’m so sorry that I cannot give the team a hand!!! Thank you for your support!!! #forzainter,” wrote Mudingayi on his Twitter account.

“Thank you all for making me feel a part of this wonderful Inter family!!”

http://www.football-italia.net/27109/inters-mudingayi-out-two-months

Mino
10 Nov 12, 10:09
:pokerface:

nurko
10 Nov 12, 10:24
http://www.football-italia.net/27116/man-utd-swoop-sneijder

Solfice
10 Nov 12, 10:30
It would definitely be a sad day when he leaves but when we could get Paulinho with that money + lesser wages and not so injury prone player then it would be a bit easier choice to make even if that means that my favorite player goes to a fucking ManU. But first i'd like to see him playing in new system and see how he could cope with a new system and playing style.

rockball
10 Nov 12, 10:54
Baseless rumour. Manu have bought Kagawa, and that's a luxury considering they have never played with a traditional playmaker and aren't doing so now as well.

And the worse bit about this rumour will be posters here asking for an exchange for Nani :palm:
The only players from Manu for us should be Rooney, Valencia or Anderson.

Jimmy Page
10 Nov 12, 10:56
Anderson? Really? And selling Sneijer for a good price, 20 milion and up is a good deal. He hasnt been the Sneijder of 2009/2010 since well that year. Has tons of injuries, inconsistent. Doesnt seem to be the most professional bloke either

.h.
10 Nov 12, 11:15
I dont mind selling Sneijder at the moment, to be honest.

We're struggling to fit him into a winning system, the team is of course above any individual player.

If Stram thinks he can fit him in, I'm happy to see that happen for a few games, and see what the results are, but if it causes us to lose, I'm going to be very against the idea.

Between his wages and his salary, it's going to make a huge FFP difference for us. Offloading Sneijder and freeing up some cashflow for the players we want would be good.