PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Sneijder

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

ghostnik11
26 Nov 12, 16:24
Why is no one considering Milan as a possible destination for him?

Are you insane? you want to give possibly one of the best play makers in recent times, if not top 3 in the world currently (Iniesta, Sneijder, Ozil) to Milan. They would break Berlusconi's bank account to get him. My milan friend who i play futbol with contacted me and said he is praying that Sneijder goes there because he would be the solution to their problems. He said praying and you want to give him to Milan. He would set havoc upon inter every time their is a derby.

Branca should be axed why would he let this go public. Now every top club in the world will be standing in line in a month waiting to take him off of our hands. we are going to lose our best play maker and will be screwed by this, like when we let Eto'o go.

b4h4mooth
26 Nov 12, 16:34
I agree, Branca has handled this situation terribly...

dont blame him. He is Moratti puppet.

Bluenine
26 Nov 12, 18:15
Are you insane? you want to give possibly one of the best play makers in recent times, if not top 3 in the world currently (Iniesta, Sneijder, Ozil) to Milan. They would break Berlusconi's bank account to get him. My milan friend who i play futbol with contacted me and said he is praying that Sneijder goes there because he would be the solution to their problems. He said praying and you want to give him to Milan. He would set havoc upon inter every time their is a derby.

Branca should be axed why would he let this go public. Now every top club in the world will be standing in line in a month waiting to take him off of our hands. we are going to lose our best play maker and will be screwed by this, like when we let Eto'o go.

I haven't seen any queue forming yet :P

Nyall
26 Nov 12, 18:51
I think we here are suffering from a certain complex to which I don't know the name.. but Sneijder now is pretty much at the same point [if not less due to age] that he was in 2009 with Madrid... He's a great player true, but he's pretty much always injured. Like Recoba levels of injured and when he does play he's hardly the player some people seem to claim [lol at anyone suggesting he's still one of the best midfielders in the world]. He isn't and when he does play, he doesn't even seem to want to do whatever it takes to get back to the top.

In 2011, when people were outraged about Eto'o departing [myself included], I thought it was a dumb decision. Samu was in form and had a miraculous season for us definitely earning his high wage. Today we are faced with the similar situation with Sneijder, but Wesley has yet to even come close to earn his wage since the treble season, which IIRC got him that bumper contract. If Sneijder were actually performing, or hell even not injured for months at a time, he'd have my support, but at this stage, an estimated 50 million euros worth of savings in the next 3 years is not something we should pass up on.

Sokrates
26 Nov 12, 19:02
New rumours are coming up that there can be an exchange between PSG and Inter: Pastore for Sneijder

Bergpavian
26 Nov 12, 19:27
And here we go: Finally german speaking medias heart about the Sneijder situation - and we are the assholes of the year. :palm:

Branca & MM song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdUCGiF-yaA

Sokrates
26 Nov 12, 19:31
And here we go: Finally german speaking medias heart about the Sneijder situation - and we are the assholes of the year. :palm:

Branca & MM song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdUCGiF-yaA

What?

Bergpavian
26 Nov 12, 19:33
With making the Sneijder situation public it was clear that Inter will get blamed again for its treatment of the triple-heros.

Sokrates
26 Nov 12, 19:34
With making the Sneijder situation public it was clear that Inter will get blamed again for its treatment of the triple-heros.

Where gets Inter blamed?
(Bild?)

JJM
26 Nov 12, 19:35
New rumours are coming up that there can be an exchange between PSG and Inter: Pastore for Sneijder

I'd rahter Verrati :challenge:or Özil :awyeah:

Bergpavian
26 Nov 12, 19:38
Where gets Inter blamed?
(Bild?)

Not from the sites itself ... but from all comments to the articels about it.

And don't tell me your read Bild.de. :D

dynasty27
26 Nov 12, 19:38
When he will be named to the next game, I bet on.... him coming on, scoring a goal and peopo saying hopefully it gets his price up.

Sokrates
26 Nov 12, 19:39
And don't tell me your read Bild.de. :D

No, I am just looking the pictures... :yao:

ghostnik11
26 Nov 12, 20:07
I haven't seen any queue forming yet :P

Oh just wait and see if you don't see a queue start to form bro. I am sure Sneijder's representatives are meeting with potential bidders since this story went public. We will see in the coming weeks how teams will line up to get world class play maker.

I think we here are suffering from a certain complex to which I don't know the name.. but Sneijder now is pretty much at the same point [if not less due to age] that he was in 2009 with Madrid... He's a great player true, but he's pretty much always injured. Like Recoba levels of injured and when he does play he's hardly the player some people seem to claim [lol at anyone suggesting he's still one of the best midfielders in the world]. He isn't and when he does play, he doesn't even seem to want to do whatever it takes to get back to the top.

In 2011, when people were outraged about Eto'o departing [myself included], I thought it was a dumb decision. Samu was in form and had a miraculous season for us definitely earning his high wage. Today we are faced with the similar situation with Sneijder, but Wesley has yet to even come close to earn his wage since the treble season, which IIRC got him that bumper contract. If Sneijder were actually performing, or hell even not injured for months at a time, he'd have my support, but at this stage, an estimated 50 million euros worth of savings in the next 3 years is not something we should pass up on.

Sneijder is injured because Serie A is demanding and teams know he is the best player on our team so they go after him. Its not like Sneijder is Pato, who bangs Berlusconi's daughter and gets injured because he couldn't handle her. He gets injured because he is on the pitch giving his all to Inter and to try and take us to the top top.

Nyall
26 Nov 12, 22:15
Sneijder is injured because Serie A is demanding and teams know he is the best player on our team so they go after him. Its not like Sneijder is Pato, who bangs Berlusconi's daughter and gets injured because he couldn't handle her. He gets injured because he is on the pitch giving his all to Inter and to try and take us to the top top.
Poor excuse.. He was injury plagued at Madrid as well. In fact Wesley has only played more than 41 games a season once, dating all the way back to his Ajax days. Also, players better than Sneijder has played in Serie A, and didn't face so many long term spells off the pitch, Ibrahimovic is an example.

Also, I really do hope you're being facetious, because Sneijder puts more effort in his tweeting than he does for us on the pitch.

Shaun
26 Nov 12, 22:25

Pastore would not succeed here with the football we play currently. He needs space to run at and he needs the ball at his feet. While we play slow long ball stuff and have few players with good passing ability.

dynasty27
27 Nov 12, 03:58
Pastore would not succeed here with the football we play currently. He needs space to run at and he needs the ball at his feet. While we play slow long ball stuff and have few players with good passing ability.The problem obviously lies in us then and not the players we'll target.

Vintage
27 Nov 12, 05:57
Sky : "Sneijder declined meeting with Moratti"

I4E
27 Nov 12, 06:10
Wesley is in BIG trouble now...

Choppin Onions
27 Nov 12, 07:30
This situation could have been handled better I'm sure.

rockball
27 Nov 12, 08:23
You don't do that to Moratti. I sense a Bilan hand here.

Lionheart
27 Nov 12, 09:23
I don't know what to think anymore tbh. I only know that I don't like how the club has been run in the recent years. Alienating good players, keeping the shitty ones, giving out wrong contracts, wrong transfer choices (for the most part), wrong manager choices.

& now they have the nerve to bring up the Sneijder situation in the middle of the season.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!! EXTEND CHIVU'S CONTRACT & GIVE HIM 2 MILLION FOR SITTING AT HOME & YOU'RE ALL OF A SUDDEN BOTHERED THAT SNEIJDER IS EARNING 2 MILLION TOO MUCH!!! What kind of a fucking logic is this shit?????
Sometimes I really wish I could punch the fucking management.

But no, they're doing everything right, that's why we've been getting good results all these years. :hal:

figer
27 Nov 12, 09:46
"Inter-Milan, crazy idea exchange between Sneijder and Boateng"

According to reports Tuttosport, between Inter Milan and you're starting to think of another exchange as it happened in the summer of Cassano and Pazzini. This time the protagonists would be Wesley Sneijder and Kevin Prince Boateng. The first had flirted in the past with the Rossoneri, who may be granted a contract by 4 million a year and the continuity that seeks to return great, and the second has a contract within the reach of Inter (2 million euro) and since Ibra party is not to be found more in the play patterns of coach Allegri. The fact is that the agent Dutchman will arrive in Milan in the next few days and probably will also deal with this crazy idea.
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=pl&rurl=translate.google.pl&sl=it&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/%3Faction%3Dread%26idtmw%3D402529&usg=ALkJrhj2uin8zwL13d80dUKm34A_H21mHA

.h.
27 Nov 12, 10:08
Boateng cant be the worst deal we could do, to be honest. Especially if he returned to good form...

Plus, I expect it;d be like Boateng + 10m for Sneijder?

Lionheart
27 Nov 12, 10:42
Alright, just to be clear on this before it gets outta hand, everybody needs to stop with the Boateng talk. This is so ridiculous that I don't even...

If this shit gets anywhere close to turn into reality, I swear to god, I'mma burn down FIF with all y'all still breathing in it & then put a bullet in my own head for good.

Even for a rumor this shit is way outta line. I'm still mad as fuck over Eto'o & now this??? If you love someone & she betrays you, that love can easily turn into pure hate & anger.

INTER, DON'T BRING ME CLOSE TO THAT POINT!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

-----

Meanwhile on goal.crap :yao:

Fenerbahce target Wesley Sneijder

The Turkish giants are said to be preparing a bid for the Netherlands star, with the option to secure the player from Inter on a long-term contract in the coming transfer window.

Fitzy
27 Nov 12, 10:43
Fuck Boateng. Just fuck him. He can get fucked and fuck off.

KevinB
27 Nov 12, 13:47
Boateng :yao:

No.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

C'mon Wesley fucker, sign the deal. Show some mothafucking heart.

But no more deals with fucking Bbilan. Unless they give us El Shaaraawy :work:

Universe
27 Nov 12, 13:58
I don't believe this shit one bit, but Sneijder for Boateng might just be the gentle breeze I need to push me off the roof of a 40 story building.

I don't want any more cunts whose best attribute is their physicality.

JJM
27 Nov 12, 14:14
Sneijder for Boateng is Tuttosports little plot to make us go insane

And it's working apparently :work:

vasilios
27 Nov 12, 14:26
Sneijder for Boateng? :notbad: Although I'm hoping we can make a run at Bonera instead. *Fingers crossed*

ur-um
27 Nov 12, 14:31

But wait, it's your use of direct and blunt expressions that makes you Uni -- and you can't tolerate football players that rely on their physicality? ;-) (All in good jest of course)

NeonBlade
27 Nov 12, 15:00
The only player I want from Milan is De Sciglio, we should be aggressively poaching him. Boateng is a horrible, horrible player. I can see Milan fans thanking us already for taking him off their hands.

Fapuccino
27 Nov 12, 15:08
Meanwhile on goal.crap :yao:

Fenerbahce target Wesley Sneijder

90% of goal.com stories

1. [Insert name] targeting trophies this season
2. [Insert name] says [Insert name 2] is crucial to the team
3. [Insert random club who has no chance of signing the player] is interested in [Insert name]
4. [Insert name] says he is honoured by the offer of [Insert random club who has no chance of signing the player], and will consider the offer really carefully, which they won't
5. [Insert name] says Messi is better than Ronaldo
6. [Insert name] says Ronaldo is better than Messi
7. [Insert name] says [Insert name] should win Balon d'or

Solfice
27 Nov 12, 15:34
The only player I want from Milan is De Sciglio, we should be aggressively poaching him. Boateng is a horrible, horrible player. I can see Milan fans thanking us already for taking him off their hands.

I'd take SES too but that won't happen.

rockball
27 Nov 12, 15:47
The best deal we can possibly make is exchange for Pastore. I don't see any other options that benefit us.

IRR26
27 Nov 12, 15:47
I don't believe this shit one bit, but Sneijder for Boateng might just be the gentle breeze I need to push me off the roof of a 40 story building.

Thanks for a good laugh mate. :lol:

Lionheart
27 Nov 12, 15:55
The best deal we can possibly make is exchange for Pastore. I don't see any other options that benefit us.

Pastore had the oppportunity to come to Inter not long ago, but the gloryhunter that he is, he chose to go to PSG. Basically the same with Sahin, Afellay, Lavezzi, & all these other kids with their career decisions.

Now that he is sees all of a sudden that PSG isn't the bad shit everybody was saying, he wants a a way out. But I'd say "Fuck you! you wanted glory, now have it. Stay the fuck where you are & watch your career go down the sewers."

Inter needs players with heart, not scumbags.

Cal
27 Nov 12, 16:19
So Im alone in thinking Boateng is a good player? :pokerface:

NeonBlade
27 Nov 12, 16:21

You always find some other lunatic to agree with you, don't feel so bad kid.

armendsh
27 Nov 12, 16:25
:yuno: HE IS SHIT he is GARBAGE ::fffuuu:

vasilios
27 Nov 12, 16:26
Pastore had the oppportunity to come to Inter not long ago, but the gloryhunter that he is, he chose to go to PSG. Basically the same with Sahin, Afellay, Lavezzi, & all these other kids with their career decisions.

Now that he is sees all of a sudden that PSG isn't the bad shit everybody was saying, he wants a a way out. But I'd say "Fuck you! you wanted glory, now have it. Stay the fuck where you are & watch your career go down the sewers."

Inter needs players with heart, not scumbags.

Come on man.

Sahin and Afellay maybe.

But Pastore and Lavezzi? When did Pastore really have an opportunity to come to Inter? PSG paid 40mil for him. We wouldn't have paid half that, and if we did you can be sure that it would have been offered in the form of youth players and rejects Palermo want nothing to do with. Same with Lavezzi. We tried, but 15mil plus Pandev looks a whole lot less attractive when PSG come swooping in offering 30. Then you factor in that PSG is offering double the wages and you really expect them to refuse a move and go to war with their current club just to accept half the wages to play here? No one would do that. If we reject all players who prefer Real/Barca over us, or prefer large wages to small ones, then we'll have a pretty small pool of players to choose from.

NeonBlade
27 Nov 12, 16:32
Exactly we aren't a "big" club anymore by the modern definition, we are virtually broke, and even on young mid priced starlets we struggle to meet the price. That is why its highly important to find a good coach that is great at handling the terrible tools that will only be available to him.

minterke
27 Nov 12, 16:40
Signed in after a long time just to say that with Inter banning Sneijder from using Twitter (huge facepalm) and then trying and save 3 mil on his last 2 years of his ACTIVE contract, plus reports of Poli in the media saying how we lied to him and were disrespectful....wtf is going on with this management its a circus, ffs.

You guys think we dont need Sneijder? That he doesn't fit in Stramaccioni's very un-dynamic 3-5-2 and that we're okay with Cassano who after 60 min looks like he's going into cardiac arrest and "Ricky" (LOL)??

Wanna save 3mil Branca? Get rid of all the deadweight on this team that's collecting way more than 1.5 mil extra per year.

If we swap Wesley Sneijder with that swaggot Boateng I'm stabbing Branca with an AIDS needle.

Pajo
27 Nov 12, 16:44
Im amazed from the poll and how many people would actually sell Wes.

jmaster
27 Nov 12, 16:49
rather have Boateng tbh. at least he plays some games per season...

Cal
27 Nov 12, 16:54
Sneijder has actually played more games than him the past two seasons surprisingly enough.

Shaun
27 Nov 12, 16:55
Exactly we aren't a "big" club anymore by the modern definition, we are virtually broke, and even on young mid priced starlets we struggle to meet the price. That is why its highly important to find a good coach that is great at handling the terrible tools that will only be available to him.

Good coaches cost big money too. Teams like Porto and Udinese show that it's possible to get good talent for cheap. We just need to buy that talent before other clubs get involved and therefore push prices up.

We got Juan Jesus for cheap. So that's a good start.

Native
27 Nov 12, 17:37
My god Universe, you've just put me into a dilemma: now I've gotta choose between this quote, and the one that's already in my sig... Please don't do this too often.

nurko
27 Nov 12, 17:50
It's all Yolante's fault tbh....
she doesn't need to buy boots made out of alien or dragon skin every day and he could save up that money we're trying to cut down.

JJM
27 Nov 12, 17:53
So Anzhi don't want him :yao:

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=99043

nurko
27 Nov 12, 18:04
So Anzhi don't want him :yao:

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=99043

Considering his health, he would suffer 4. degree frostbites by just going on the pitch over there.

ghostnik11
27 Nov 12, 18:14
:yuno: HE IS SHIT he is GARBAGE ::fffuuu:

Prince Boateng is actually a good player, the thing though is this season he is playing attacking midfielder for Milan and only has one person who can finish on his team which is Young Pharaoh. So this season he sucks because he doesn't have the support he had in the past, with the likes of Ibra, Sedorf, and others. This season Milan is trying to depend only on him and I think its taking its toll on him hence why he isn't playing so well.

In the past 3 or 2 years every since the 2010 world cup Prince Boateng has been on form and in beast mode but this season, to me he looks tired and doesn't seem pleased and I think its due to the trade with PSG for Ibra and Brazilian CB, you know the good one that Milan gave up.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

mrbob
27 Nov 12, 19:53
Boateng is a very talented player, but giving Sneijder in exchange to merda is an unbelievably retard idea. It will be worse than Carini-Canna swap.

Even though he have not back to his A game yet, still Wes is a world class midfielder.
If under inevitable circumstances we should sell him, send him out of the planet, surely not to merda or ladri...

ForzaInterUSA
27 Nov 12, 20:05
I hope we don't get that cunt Boateng.

dynasty27
27 Nov 12, 20:07
Tuttosport made that up period. The fact that they even mention us doing business with Milan in Cassano/Pazzini exchange says it all about writing for the sake of space filling.

ADRossi
27 Nov 12, 22:27
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/espnfcunited/id/1929?cc=5901

Devious
27 Nov 12, 22:32
Tuttosport made that up period. The fact that they even mention us doing business with Milan in Cassano/Pazzini exchange says it all about writing for the snake of space filling.

Snaked.

MANTA
27 Nov 12, 22:38
Milan cannot afford to have Sneijder and Pato on the payroll. They will need to finance a hospital wing just for those two players.

Its time for Sneijder to go to the EPL or PSG.

Wobblz
27 Nov 12, 22:58
Milan cannot afford to have Sneijder and Pato on the payroll. They will need to finance a hospital wing just for those two players.
:epicwin:

ghostnik11
28 Nov 12, 02:13
Poor excuse.. He was injury plagued at Madrid as well. In fact Wesley has only played more than 41 games a season once, dating all the way back to his Ajax days. Also, players better than Sneijder has played in Serie A, and didn't face so many long term spells off the pitch, Ibrahimovic is an example.

Also, I really do hope you're being facetious, because Sneijder puts more effort in his tweeting than he does for us on the pitch.

Nyall bro, are you being serious Sneijder puts more work on twitter than on the pitch. Come on, Sneijder when he is playing for us, puts in work and I mean overtime work. He is constantly moving and sometimes even drops back in defence to pick up ball and make a deadly pass to carve and dissect apart the opposition. You would have to say that Sneijder is pretty much like Ozil and Iniesta who are constantly giving their teams a chance to win. Just look at the parma match yesterday we lost because we didn't have a attacking midfielder on the pitch to deliver that final pass to Milito or Palacio. If you check the times Cambiasso had to put us up but instead played unselfishly and passed the ball to another player; if that was Wesley he would have put the ball in back of net. We will be in trouble if we at Inter think we will be able to use Cassano everyday in and out with 70+ mins per match. Eventually Cassano will get tired and won't be able to keep up at such a high demand.

Your arguement about Ibra is somewhat false, Ibra is a giant walking black belt ass kicking forward and has way more weight and strength than Sneijder. The oppositions know they can't hurt Ibra because of his huge size and physical strength so they don't go for him, unlike Sneijder who is medium to a small size ordinary human being with the vision of a hawk. He is going to be easily hurt due to his small stature and teams know that if you give him enough whacks he will eventually stay down and that's what's been happening. How many times have we watched Sneijder beat a player or make an unbelievable pass only to have the oncoming opposition player hit him when the ref isn't looking or just blatantly hit him to make him feel it with the ref looking.

If we give up Sneijder and don't have a player at his level then we will be screwed and the only play makers I know who are in the same boat as Sneijder with fantastic skill levels are Iniesta, Ozil, and maybe Xavi. All 3 players I just named are not being sold anytime soon and to make it worst they are some of the most important players on their teams. Now if it was possible to get like a Modric or a Kagawa or even a Willian from shaktar then maybe that might suffice but guess what bro all 3 I just named are not going to be at Inter so we are screwed. And we can thank Branca for it and Inter's upper management, all they had to do was get another player like Chivu who isn't playing as much to drop their wages.

b4h4mooth
28 Nov 12, 03:19
Milan fans hear issue Boateng sneijder swap : :pokerface::pokerface::pokerface::pokerface::poker face:

5 minutes later : :troll::troll::troll::troll::trolldad::trolldad::t rolldad:

Inter fans hearing issue boateng sneijder swap : :trollol::trollol::trollol::trollol:

5 minutes later: :fu::fu::fu::fu:

Tuttosport and Juve fans : :cereal::cereal::cereal:
5 minutes later : :alone::alone::alone:

.h.
28 Nov 12, 08:00
Nyall bro, are you being serious Sneijder puts more work on twitter than on the pitch. Come on, Sneijder when he is playing for us, puts in work and I mean overtime work. He is constantly moving and sometimes even drops back in defence to pick up ball and make a deadly pass to carve and dissect apart the opposition. You would have to say that Sneijder is pretty much like Ozil and Iniesta who are constantly giving their teams a chance to win. Just look at the parma match yesterday we lost because we didn't have a attacking midfielder on the pitch to deliver that final pass to Milito or Palacio. If you check the times Cambiasso had to put us up but instead played unselfishly and passed the ball to another player; if that was Wesley he would have put the ball in back of net. We will be in trouble if we at Inter think we will be able to use Cassano everyday in and out with 70+ mins per match. Eventually Cassano will get tired and won't be able to keep up at such a high demand.

Pretty...sure....you've....been....watching....his ....brother...

Mad Biscione
28 Nov 12, 08:39
he surely shouldnt get more money as he's hardly playing, it wouldnt bother me if he went away, but where would he go, China?

JJM
28 Nov 12, 12:49
No one wants him or need him....Anzhi's DS said they're not interested,Man U have Kagawa,Cleverly and Scholes then City have Silva,Nasri...Chelsea have Oscar,Mata,Hazard...dunno about Zenit.PSG has Pastore and Wes+Ibra would be a no go!

So I think he is gonna stay here and renew the contract like a good little boy :yao:

ghostnik11
28 Nov 12, 12:52
Pretty...sure....you've....been....watching....his ....brother...

Lol, :)

Batman
28 Nov 12, 13:58
Milan fans hear issue Boateng sneijder swap : :pokerface::pokerface::pokerface::pokerface::poker face:

5 minutes later : :troll::troll::troll::troll::trolldad::trolldad::t rolldad:

Inter fans hearing issue boateng sneijder swap : :trollol::trollol::trollol::trollol:

5 minutes later: :fu::fu::fu::fu:

Tuttosport and Juve fans : :cereal::cereal::cereal:
5 minutes later : :alone::alone::alone:me: :chan:

Uncommon
28 Nov 12, 14:03
Sneijder: :okay:

A.l.i
28 Nov 12, 15:59
In the last 2 years, he simply hasn't been cost beneficial as an asset. ( Ignoring the commercial revenue which he brings )

Nyall
28 Nov 12, 22:12
( Ignoring the commercial revenue which he brings )
(Which is most probably exaggerated)

MANTA
29 Nov 12, 03:01
Moratti just stated that Sneijder isn't being frozen out, and the choice not to play him was purely a technical choice by the coach. Just another added twist in this now revolting story.

I personally believe that Branca shouldn't give interviews. The club sometimes needs someone to do the dirty work, but there is no need for him to do it publicly.

Solfice
29 Nov 12, 08:42
Branca says one thing, MM and AS other. Fucking bullshit going on. I'd wish that at least Sneijder would shed some light to this shit.

I4E
29 Nov 12, 08:43
Branca says one thing, MM and AS other. Fucking bullshit going on. I'd wish that at least Sneijder would shed some light to this shit.

If he wasn't banned from twitter, maybe he would !

Wobblz
29 Nov 12, 08:55
Branca: :trolldad:

I4E
29 Nov 12, 09:05
Branca: :trolldad:

It's all part of the plan ! Ban him from twitter, then offer revised wage with a pay cut so he can't vent on twitter :awyeah:

dynasty27
29 Nov 12, 09:16
He isn't really banned from twitter, still tweets out stuff by blocking Branca's account.

(No LGI imho btw.)

Lionheart
29 Nov 12, 09:54
All this Sneijder drama caused by Branfuck, is just a reason for him to fly to Brazil again & engage in sexual conduct with transsexuals. If he sells Sneijder, he has to find a replacement after all & where else better to search other than homo clubs in Brazil, sucking on Paulinho's dick probably once again. The hotel, the first class fight & the dinners are free too!

:lol: Banning a player from using Twitter... :palm: What are we, the catholic church of the football clubs now, banning random shit? What's next, telling them what color boxer shorts they're supposed to wear at home? I'm sure other big clubs are laughing at us.

It's not like he's getting injured on purpose anyways. I'm sure it is in his own interest to get back in the game & do something for his career. But Inter make it look like he's pulling all this shit off on purpose, just to hang around at home more. I'm not buying any of this fixing the contracts issue until there are names like Stankovic & Chivu on the roster.

Fuck this incapable monkey troop of a management. Handing out contracts themselves & later be like "On second thought, fuck dat. Give it back." That

I love the club, I hate its management with passion.

jmaster
29 Nov 12, 10:58
And what if Sneijder posts on Twitter? Will he be grounded? Will they take his teddy bear? What's gonna happen?

rockball
29 Nov 12, 11:20
Dara, there are rules of conduct in every club. Isn't Balotelli fined every now and then for the things he does? Whether those things may be comparable or not to this case is a different thing. But clubs do and have a right to enforce certain rules. Sneijder has often violated rules like flying to LA and partying during injury.

As for the injuries and other players, Stankovic's is an unfortunate case. We should have asked him to move on this summer and you can be sure he is going out whether in Jan or in next summer. Chivu signing a new lesser salary contract wasn't the worst thing when it was done though it looks so now. At that time we didn't have many choices for CB and it was prudent to sign an experienced player who can turn in decent performances than spend 5-10m on a new defender and other areas need more reinforcement. In fact with Juan's emergence, we should be glad that we didn't sign another average defender and can get rid of Chivu/Silvestre or both at end of season.

Sneijder is probably our best player and we desperately need his technical qualities in midfield. But then he's hardly ever playing for us. And I can't remember the last time he won us a match with a great goal or assist. That does not justify his salary. This is not to mention his inflexibility as a player. You can build a team around an Ibra or Ronaldo if you're sure they will deliver and are available for 80% of the season, but can't do the same if that player is always injured or doesn't win you those games.

The club's handling of the case isn't the best but desperate times call for desperate measures. I would try all I can to exchange him with some cash for Pastore. Really can't see any other alternatives now.

Mino
29 Nov 12, 11:31
FIFPro: 'Inter blackmailing Sneijder'
http://www.football-italia.net/27825/fifpro-inter-blackmailing-sneijder

Players’ union FIFPro have released a statement urging clubs to “end blackmail behaviour,” such as Inter’s situation with Wesley Sneijder.

The Nerazzurri told Sneijder he will not play again until he has signed a new contract agreeing to lower his current wages.

“FIFPro wants to talk to FIFA, UEFA and the European Commission about measures to adjust the behaviour of a growing number of clubs,” read a statement from the worldwide trade union for professional footballers.

“FIFPro signals a growing number of players who are put under pressure to prolong their contract. ‘For clubs, football seems to have become more like business. Football comes in second place.’

“This is no new phenomenon. A club forces a player with a contract nearing expiry to sign a new contract. If the player refuses, the club puts him on the reserve bench or in the grandstand. This professional footballer doesn’t get a chance to play any more. Only when he has signed a new contract he can resume playing.

“The two most striking examples at the moment are Wesley Sneijder (Internazionale, Italy) and Fernando Llorente (Athletic de Bilbao, Spain).

“Sneijder’s contract runs until the middle of 2015. Inter has demanded that the Dutch international extend his contract until 2016, but then for exactly the same total salary. In other words, to work a year longer without receiving any salary for it. Sneijder refused and since then, Coach Andrea Stramaccioni has kept the playmaker outside the match selection.

“Llorente has a contract until the middle of 2013. Last summer, the Spanish international refused to sign a new contract. Since then, Coach Marcelo Bielsa has kept the striker on the bench. He has only come into action as substitute.

“Only last summer, Llorente was in the selection of the European champions Spain, while he was also one of the main players for Athletic, which reached the final of the Europa League in May.

“Sneijder and Llorente are not the only players, says FIFPro secretary general Theo van Seggelen: ‘This type of practice used to be an exception. Unfortunately, we now see clubs in all countries in Europe using this type of measure. For us, the time has come to sound the bell’, said Van Seggelen to the Dutch Volkskrant newspaper and NOS Radio.

“‘Clubs say that players must respect contracts, but why should that not apply in reverse? It is not as if Sneijder has taken a gun to the head of the board of Inter to force them to submit that contract. The club offered it to him with their full understanding.’”

unprofessional move by branca :pokerface:

shit just got serious

Pajo
29 Nov 12, 11:39
Lol, if you guys think that Branca CAN go public WIHTOUT Moratti knowing it and giving green light, you are out of your mind.

Yeah i agree it's been threaded bad, and even if they did want to sell him, shouldn't have gone in public, but it's NOT Brancas fault alone. It's the BOARD and Moratti that allowed him to do so.

The twitter thing... Well, i remember at the end of last season, Sneijder had a bad game, and after like 30 minuts after the game, he tweeted something like "bad night guys"... More than half of our members were like "STFU, Moratti should not allow players to use Twitter" and shit like that. My point is, Wesley WAS spending too much time on Twitter, posting about the club, where he goes on treatment, and so on.. He shouldn't have. I can also understand why they want to lower his wage since he earns too much while not playing (not saying it's his fault). Besides, the last information say they offered Wes 4 millions + 2 in bonuses, to make sure he plays well, and if he does, he will still get the same amount of money as now.

That being said, i really ,really hope he stays. The guy is injured yeah, and that's pissing me off, BUT he is our only world class player (apart from Handa maybe), a player that when surrounded by motivated team can do wonders, and this Inter, even tho in poor form, IS motivated. Sneijder behind Palacio/Milito/Cassano could do wonders.

The bad thing with the boart decision to go public is that they lower his price to an extend. Give bad impression to the rest of the players that earn 4+ mils like Cambi and Milito, and so on. Who knows, maybe this poor run of form in Militos legs and even Cambi came because of their fear to be thrown out, just like Eto, Wes, even Cesar Maicon and Lucio...

btw, Branca said Sneijder is not frozen from the squad, he was left in the last game since he still isn't 100% fit and Strana didn't want to risk it. Let's see if he is called up vs. Palermo, and i REALLY hope he is.

Devious
29 Nov 12, 11:50
This is just stupid. if he refused, why we didnt just let him play untill January and then offer him for sale?

You think you can force someone in a free world to sign a contract? If he doesnt agree, just let him play for the sake of the team and wish that he make a couple of good displays, then if he does his price tag could be fair by Jan, then just sell him outright without making any fuss.

For fuck sake what the fuck are you doing Moratti????

Mino
29 Nov 12, 11:54
^
maybe he wants the 2 millions :pokerface:

wera
29 Nov 12, 12:16
I don't know what to think anymore tbh. I only know that I don't like how the club has been run in the recent years. Alienating good players, keeping the shitty ones, giving out wrong contracts, wrong transfer choices (for the most part), wrong manager choices.

& now they have the nerve to bring up the Sneijder situation in the middle of the season.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!! EXTEND CHIVU'S CONTRACT & GIVE HIM 2 MILLION FOR SITTING AT HOME & YOU'RE ALL OF A SUDDEN BOTHERED THAT SNEIJDER IS EARNING 2 MILLION TOO MUCH!!! What kind of a fucking logic is this shit?????
Sometimes I really wish I could punch the fucking management.

But no, they're doing everything right, that's why we've been getting good results all these years. :hal:

you are right, finally somebody without Inter tinted glasses

Devious
29 Nov 12, 12:19
Inter President Massimo Moratti has defended his club from accusations that they are blackmailing Wesley Sneijder.

The Nerazzurri seemed to tell the Dutchman that he wouldn’t play again this season until he agrees to lower his salary.

That request was criticised by players’ union FIFPro on Wednesday.

“As far as the club is concerned, we are completely open to the player, there is no sort of blackmail,” Moratti noted.

“If a contract is valid, it's certainly valid to ask a person if it can be improved in some way. That doesn't change the fact that for the time being he's not playing for technical reasons.

“Obviously no one would want to throw away someone of his value. The club is calm, we haven't forced anyone to do anything. His contract is valid, no one is forcing him, Sneijder is free.”

When asked if the former Real Madrid man would thus soon return to action, Moratti insisted that was a question for Andrea Stramaccioni.

“That's entirely down to the Coach,” the oil baron noted. “And whether he thinks he’s physically and psychologically up to playing.”

Hasan
29 Nov 12, 12:30
Problem with Sneijder is that we realy need his class this season so this is pretty stupid. Coutinho is still too young, Cassano can't play every game and Ricky really need loan to play regulary.

Stupid stupid Branca and co.

- Not playing,
- injured Sneijder is 15-20 milion player in January

To play him regulary like AMC until the end of season means:

- possible win of serie A and Europa league (we have all seen what that means for value of a player - Hulk, Falcao etc)
- Holland capitan in qualies
- in form player, clear from injuries
- value of 25-30 milions

On this way we're losing his class plus reputation and selling him when his value is lowest in last 3-4 years.

Mino
29 Nov 12, 12:31
anyway , i think that this is it

no more sneijder next year :pokerface:, i just hope that he will not sign for bbilan :yao2:

INTERPERSEMPRE
29 Nov 12, 12:36

Euhm yes, as he already proved a tons of times this season, even when he was playing...
:pokerface:

Solfice
29 Nov 12, 14:18

Was hoping more an interview or statement, not some pointless Twitter ramblings.

MANTA
29 Nov 12, 14:45
Problem with Sneijder is that we realy need his class this season so this is pretty stupid. Coutinho is still too young, Cassano can't play every game and Ricky really need loan to play regulary.

- Not playing,

- possible win of serie A and Europa league (we have all seen what that means for value of a player - Hulk, Falcao etc)
- value of 25-30 milions

On this way we're losing his class plus reputation and selling him when his value is lowest in last 3-4 years.

Those are huge assumptions being made. 30m?? There is no way we are getting 30m for him. I don't care how well he plays until the end of the season. That is just wild conjecture. Also, if you decide to keep him another 6 month you need his price to go up from January by at least 6m, because that 6m is how much he will cost the club for half a season.

Also playing him until the end of the season does not mean he will be inform and clear from injuries. Given his injury history no one will bet that he can play until june injury free.

Finally, while it sounds nice that Sneijder will help us win the Serie A and Europa league, the evidence so far is we do better without him than with him. Don't fault Strama, 4 other coaches also tried and got the same result, we do better without him than with him. So unless you predict with a very high probability some huge change in Sneijder's workrate or attitude on the pitch, then we are far more likely to win the Serie A and EL without him.

nerazzurri4life
29 Nov 12, 15:45
the evidence so far is we do better without him than with him. Don't fault Strama, 4 other coaches also tried and got the same result, we do better without him than with him. So unless you predict with a very high probability some huge change in Sneijder's workrate or attitude on the pitch, then we are far more likely to win the Serie A and EL without him.

Seriously man? Just wow....

A.l.i
29 Nov 12, 16:12
He won't be able to play even 20 games in the remainder part of the season if he stays.

Universe
29 Nov 12, 16:52
To add to what n4l said:

Who gives a fuck if the last few coaches didn't use Sneijder? Is that meant to prove we're better off without him? Lets go through these coaches.

- Strama: hasn't won or done shit yet. Has got both good and bad performances out of Wes and while we went on a winning streak without Sneijder, we've recently embarked upon a losing streak; also without Sneijder.

- Ranieri: a loser who has won nothing his entire career, who emphasizes stability and safety over the necessary risks required to win.

- Gasperini? He lasted 4 games. No comment.

- Leonardo: Even though Leo was a tactical noob, he won the Coppa Italia and was able to get some strong performances out of Sneijder.

- Benitez: also used Sneijder when available and both were OK to begin with but eventually disappointed.

- Mourinho: no comment.

While my analysis is far from scientific, ultimately the coach who got the best out of Sneijder, utilized him most effectively and won the most. Saying Sneijder is a tactical or formational problem is a joke.

sanka
29 Nov 12, 16:56
Sneijder is clearly for another reason 'the problem' and that's not tweetin either..

We know what's the situation..Let's have a macroscopic look to what's best for the club.

crzdcolombian
29 Nov 12, 17:13

- Not playing,

- value of 25-30 milions

You are comparing current 28 year old Sneijder who is injury prone to a 24 year old Falcao(at the time) playing out of his mind and Hulk? Fine both were over priced but teams paid for their potential. Falcao is actually better at Atletico now with a shitter team, in a stronger league. No way Sneijder will ever get back to the level he show'd in 2010, he hit his peak and has gotten worse every year since.I don't want to call him a Torres/Ronaldniho/Adriano type player who is done by 28. His value won't increase !!! This is the same argument people were giving for Maicon dude is old, unmotivated and injury prone. O and he wants a chest full of gold per week to not play !!

In form Sneijder is worth 20-25 million euro at most. Tho currently he is worth $15 at best he has been shit for 2 seasons. People need to get this out of their heads that we are getting $30 million for him we didn't even get those offers after we won Champions. Teams don't pay that much for guys his age with his injury problems. Who can afford that and would he be willing to go there?(Russia?)

MANTA
29 Nov 12, 18:35
To add to what n4l said:

Who gives a fuck if the last few coaches didn't use Sneijder? Is that meant to prove we're better off without him? Lets go through these coaches.

- Strama: hasn't won or done shit yet. Has got both good and bad performances out of Wes and while we went on a winning streak without Sneijder, we've recently embarked upon a losing streak; also without Sneijder.

- Ranieri: a loser who has won nothing his entire career, who emphasizes stability and safety over the necessary risks required to win.

- Gasperini? He lasted 4 games. No comment.

- Leonardo: Even though Leo was a tactical noob, he won the Coppa Italia and was able to get some strong performances out of Sneijder.

- Benitez: also used Sneijder when available and both were OK to begin with but eventually disappointed.

- Mourinho: no comment.

While my analysis is far from scientific, ultimately the coach who got the best out of Sneijder, utilized him most effectively and won the most. Saying Sneijder is a tactical or formational problem is a joke.

Compare points per game with Sneijder over the last three season to the points per game without over the same period. You can break them down by coach too, same result. We do better without Sneijder than we do with. You want to blame everyone for that statistic except Sneijder. Our best runs of form over the last two seasons came without Sneijder.

I am not saying Sneijder is a bad player, but he hasn't been the same player since 2010. And he certainly isn't irreplaceable.

IRR26
29 Nov 12, 18:57
I am not saying Sneijder is a bad player, but he hasn't been the same player since 2010. And he certainly isn't irreplaceable.

In the season of 09-10 and the next there were other players for example Eto'o, Maicon, Motta who was helping Sneijder in attacking play and in keeping the possession. After we sold Eto'o Sneijder became the player that everyone looked when we were in trouble. He couldnt carry us it was quite the opposite actually. We became as Sneijder depended like we were Ibra depended exept Sneijder couldnt bring us the winning goal or the assist when we really needed.

He isnt the type of player that can do it. He isnt a force like Ibra. And thats why Sneijder isnt the worth of his paycheck anymore. Sneijder needs great players around him. We dont have those players anymore and dont have the money that we had once before thats why need to cut costs. In this situation the team needs two great players more than one star. Especially when the star has lost his passion and is very injury prone.

crzdcolombian
29 Nov 12, 20:57
Rumors are Bayern are offering us 15 million euro and Milan want a loan and to buy for 12 million euro. This seems low but guys it's realistic. I hate how people think we are going to get 25 million euro for him. I'd be pumped to even break even and get 18 for him or another player for him. He needs to go

snake
29 Nov 12, 21:10
Don't forget, it's not just the transfer value, but also the money we save from his salary. Something like 12 mil a year.

If we wanted, we could sell him for 15 and then buy a young player worth 25 on a 3-4 million salary. That alone would save us almost 4 million a year in salary.

MANTA
29 Nov 12, 21:50
I highly doubt Milan are serious. They sold Ibra who was far more influential because of his wages. They are already have the highest wage bill in the league and are on course to lose out european revenue next season. Which means they need to cut a metric fuckton of wages this summer. You don't do that by signing 6m/year Sneijder.

Bayern's interest is good because they are one of the few clubs that can afford him.

Pajo
29 Nov 12, 22:31
I really, really doubt Bayern will be after him. Even fucking Muller is whining for not getting enough playing time, since Kroos is before him in the picking order. Not to mention Shaqiri who can also play as AM.

I'd gladly give him to Bayern tho, in exchange for Kroos or Muller... :hopeful:

ADRossi
29 Nov 12, 22:39
wrong thread :palm:

Darren
29 Nov 12, 22:53
If we wanted, we could sell him for 15 and then buy a young player worth 25 on a 3-4 million salary. That alone would save us almost 4 million a year in salary.

How exactly do we save 12 million a year from Wes' salary if he gets paid around 6m annually? Not quite following. Also don't think we can keep a 25m player on a 4m deal for long. Once he has a good season his value will go up and other clubs will be able to offer a much better contract, which can only lead to an eventual sale.

That's beside the fact that no player worth that much will come to Inter anyway lol. We can't offer high-end salaries nor do we have any sort of appeal on a footballing level.

sanka
29 Nov 12, 23:01
That's beside the fact that no player worth that much will come to Inter anyway lol. We can't offer high-end salaries nor do we have any sort of appeal on a footballing level.

Delusional post.

Fitzy
29 Nov 12, 23:07
How exactly do we save 12 million a year from Wes' salary if he gets paid around 6m annually? Not quite following.I think its 6 million net... So with the fucked up tax system in Italy you need to double that to get the gross amount we pay to him... Or something like that.

Fapuccino
29 Nov 12, 23:17
50% income tax. then there's payroll tax, sales tax, and they're closing down the mortgage deduction loophole. oh yea and capital gains tax as well.

Darren
29 Nov 12, 23:51
Delusional post.

Care to elaborate? Wait nevermind.. I can sense your immense aura through the internet! It's so strong it goes right through the barrier. I've felt it and can now say that my post was indeed delusional, and that you are right. No explation needed.

junior55
30 Nov 12, 00:41
Care to elaborate? Wait nevermind.. I can sense your immense aura through the internet! It's so strong it goes right through the barrier. I've felt it and can now say that my post was indeed delusional, and that you are right. No explation needed.

Too much dragon ball there :work:

Batman
30 Nov 12, 01:00
In the season of 09-10 and the next there were other players for example Eto'o, Maicon, Motta who was helping Sneijder in attacking play and in keeping the possession. After we sold Eto'o Sneijder became the player that everyone looked when we were in trouble. He couldnt carry us it was quite the opposite actually. We became as Sneijder depended like we were Ibra depended exept Sneijder couldnt bring us the winning goal or the assist when we really needed.

He isnt the type of player that can do it. He isnt a force like Ibra. And thats why Sneijder isnt the worth of his paycheck anymore. Sneijder needs great players around him. We dont have those players anymore and dont have the money that we had once before thats why need to cut costs. In this situation the team needs two great players more than one star. Especially when the star has lost his passion and is very injury prone.Nice point there. But, he didn't play enough games this season, where we have Cassano, Guarin, Naga and even Palacio/Cou/Alvarez to help him in the attacking play. I know they aren't at the same level as Motta, Maicon etc but don't you think its worth a try? I mean imo he hasn't got enough chances under Strama or under this new Inter.

I'm so undecided about Sneijder's situation, I'm hoping somehow he accept a pay-cut but don't think it will happen.

JJM
30 Nov 12, 01:15
GDS and CDS are reporting that Sneijder said no to the new contract and that MM is thinking of a Sneijder for Pastore swap

This is going to be a drag :palm:

Fitzy
30 Nov 12, 01:18
Too much dragon ball there :work:Over 9000!

---------- Post added at 12:18 ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 ----------

GDS and CDS are reporting that Sneijder said no to the new contract and that MM is thinking of a Sneijder for Pastore swap

This is going to be a drag :palm:So we're gonna swap an attacking player who doesn't defend for an attacking player who doesn't defend... :notbad:

armendsh
30 Nov 12, 01:24
Over 9000!

---------- Post added at 12:18 ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 ----------

So we're gonna swap an attacking player who doesn't defend for an attacking player who doesn't defend... :notbad:
Or we "We're gonna swap an injury/Older/6M/ player for an Attacking player who doesn't defend

wera
30 Nov 12, 01:26
why not Lavezzi-Sneijder swap

JJM
30 Nov 12, 01:28
Or we "We're gonna swap an injury/Older/6M/ player for an Attacking player who doesn't defend

Dat... but why the fu** would PSG agree with this deal.Even they can't be that dumb or could they? :challenge:

armendsh
30 Nov 12, 02:04
why not Lavezzi-Sneijder swap
MILITO-CASSANO-PALACIO-COUTINHO-ALVAREZ how much more do you want

Michael
30 Nov 12, 06:31
http://fedenerazzurra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Screen-Shot-2012-11-29-at-9.41.59-PM.png

ANOTHER NO FROM WES

Inter retry the dialogue but Sneijder does not yield. The way out here is a farewell.
Branca invites the Dutch to listen to the club’s ideas on contracts: no response.
Diplomacy is being worked at.

Milan – Wesley Sneijder and Andrea Stramaccioni spoke at length after a training session yesterday and this is something major. In this extremely delicate phase, with the shadow of the global union of players accusing Inter of blackmailing, each step is important. Ever since this situation started a few weeks ago, everything at Appiano Gentile has become more amplified. The choice of leaving Sneijder our of his squad is an important signal showing that Andrea Stramaccioni is in full support of Marco Branca and the club. Not only that, this gesture is also linked to the lack of communication with the player and his representatives. The club has been trying to work on a new contract for Sneijder since last summer.

Mediation In all of this, Branca is trying to find the right way to address the issue but has always been rejected. First contact would be with Wes then another meeting with Lerby, the player’s Danish agent. Nothing was done. There was never any talk of a possible new contract figure. And this lack of communication has led to the club choosing the path of “pause for technical reflection.” A move that lends itself to a misunderstanding of “blackmail” envisaged by FIFPRO. Inter, however, continue hoping that Sneijder would at least agree to know the ideas that this club has in mind so that both parties can sit down and work together.

The attempt So much so that Marco Branca, on Wednesday, proposed to the Dutch a meeting to clarify the situation. An invitation that has been unheeded until last night. Clearly that Wesley Sneijder does not intend to listen. Everyone really needs a diplomatic solution. The real risk is that things could become more heated and that’s not good for anyone. Inter have always invested heavily the relationship between the club and the players over the years and therefore, the intention is to get out of this deadlock as soon as possible. In the upcoming weeks a psychological game will be played. Who will be the firs tto give concrete signal? The January window is upon us and that could be the salvation for all.

Way out Wesley Sneijder has always been linked with a move away from the Giuseppe Meazza over the past several seasons. There was a Manchester derby but it did not coincide economic needs. The history repeated last summer but interested parties did not meet Inter’s expectations. And so we are at this point where Inter want to flatten that mountains of wages and critical issues in the relationship with Wes are born. And all the physical problems certainly did not help. The result is that now we really need to turn the page to find quickly a constructive spirit and Branca is hard at work to find a solution. In 2009, Inter acquired a much saddened Wesley Sneijder from Madrid and both began a wonderful relationship. And if they can rekindle the flame?

Lionheart
30 Nov 12, 06:42
...Inter have always invested heavily on the relationship between the club and the players over the years...

:yao: Yeah, sure...

I4E
30 Nov 12, 06:44
:yao: Yeah, sure...

It's actually quite right Lionman. 'over the years' !

snake
30 Nov 12, 07:28
Word is the new contract is less money but more incentive based...

vasilios
30 Nov 12, 07:31
Of course he said no.

Will be interesting to see what kind of offers we get for him.

I4E
30 Nov 12, 07:40

That's great, that is the ideal way to handle contracts. But to look at it from Sneijders point of view it also depends on what the incentive is ? Is it individual incentives ? Goals, assist, games played ? Or is it results driven ? Maybe even both !

Sneijder may be seeing that Inters process of reconstructing the club and team will hinder his opportunity to earn those incentives. The team may/does not seem to get the best out of him and may not produce the results required, therefore he would be losing out what he would nevertheless earn on his current contract.

Universe
30 Nov 12, 07:51
Maybe he just sees everyday that he's training with Gargano's and Silvestre's and doesn't see any hope in achieving the incentives :yao:

I4E
30 Nov 12, 07:55
Maybe he just sees everyday that he's training with Gargano's and Silvestre's and doesn't see any hope in achieving the incentives :yao:

As funny as it sounds, it may just be Uni. During this period at inter, he may very well see that he won't achieve his incentives. But again, it depends on what those incentives are and I'm just forming an opinion on what we the media shit eaters are fed.

shingayi
30 Nov 12, 08:25
Swap him with Pastore.

Ronaldo
30 Nov 12, 09:54
I'm all for selling Sneijder but I don't want Pastore instead of him.

We need either a deep lying playmaker or a fast technical winger.

Jimmy Page
30 Nov 12, 10:03
Its hard to see a worse way the club has handeld this situation....oh well

.h.
30 Nov 12, 10:09

so if sneijder rejects that, he doesnt have faith in his OWN ability to perform...

I4E
30 Nov 12, 10:17
so if sneijder rejects that, he doesnt have faith in his TEAMS ability to perform...

feeqst

Pimpin
30 Nov 12, 10:18
why the fuck wouldnt we want Pastore? Dude was raping Serie A while he was a teen.

b4h4mooth
30 Nov 12, 11:14
pastore lavezzi moura ibra... if only inter can choose, last name surely is comical lol

javier_zanetti <3
30 Nov 12, 11:23
Pastore is younger, more talnted and he's Argentinian....will do well at Inter.

Pajo
30 Nov 12, 11:35
Lol @ people overrating Pastore.

He was great as a young talented AM in Serie A, but he has NEVER ever raped it. He had some great games, but some shitty ones too. Another problem is that he is lazy as fuck and can play ONLY as AM. He was tried on the wing he failed badly (mostly because of his laziness).

Lastly, we can't afford him. The guy takes 5 mils per year at PSG (im not sure if it's before or after bonuses), PSG paid 40+7 for him, which is almost 50, you really think we can afford him? We should give Wes AND 15-20 mils if we want him, something that's not gonna happen.

That being said, i'd love Pastore as Sneijders replacement, but it won't happen.

As for our new contract offer, it's said we want to give him the same money (12 mils) but instead in 2 years, in 3. Just to extend his contract for one more year. That makes it 4 per season. Also, we offer him much bigger bonuses that can reach 20 mils in 3 season if he plays well (which makes it 4 per season + 2.7 in bonuses). So, if he plays well and stays fit, he will actually earn MORE than he has before.

So, not that bad of a deal if true. The problem is, we went public and shit got serious. Why can't we learn that this is done behind the scenes.. :palm:

edit: about Pastore, all i wrote about him is for his PALERMO days. I haven't seen him more than 4-5 times at PSG so i don't know.

Ronaldo
30 Nov 12, 11:47
I agree with Pajo. He never rapid it.

With that being said I don't want him at Inter. Too expensive, too lazy and our formations don't need a AM. We are having problems accomodating Sniejder as it is, why should we raplace him with another AM?

jmaster
30 Nov 12, 11:52
Just rumors anyway. No need to spend days discussing unimportant news.

When is he coming back? That should be the question. It's not normal for a player that gets paid 6 mill, to stay on the stands and tweet all day (that's intentional :slick:). Or was he even in the stands lately? I'd rather have him sold in January. Important or not, if Inter performs with/without him or not, we can't keep paying him that much, to play this little. I know he's made of glass, but it's going too far.

IRR26
30 Nov 12, 12:00
Nice point there. But, he didn't play enough games this season, where we have Cassano, Guarin, Naga and even Palacio/Cou/Alvarez to help him in the attacking play. I know they aren't at the same level as Motta, Maicon etc but don't you think its worth a try? I mean imo he hasn't got enough chances under Strama or under this new Inter.

I'm so undecided about Sneijder's situation, I'm hoping somehow he accept a pay-cut but don't think it will happen.

Yeah it is true that we have now more players that could help Sneijder than last year. And maybe it could work if Sneijder stays fit. But somehow and this is totally based on feeling I dont see Sneijjder fitting in this squad. The treble was totally different kind of era, era of great characters like Mourinho, Maicon, JC, Etoň and so on. Now we have this new "policy" where we prefer young and cheap players and Wesley isnt neither.

About Pastore I dont us signing him. Why would we cut cost and then sign a player that has about the same wages that Sneijder has. I dont think we will even replace Sneijder. Maybe some young player from S-America will arrive in January if Sneijder leaves.

.h.
30 Nov 12, 12:04
I'd love to sign Pastore.

He's not the top end world class player people make out yet, but he's got a fantastic skill set, a nice style of play, and great talent to go world class.

Given the chance, he will be a top player, and I would swap him in a heartbeat for Sneijder.

Lionheart
30 Nov 12, 12:07
On a whole different note...

PASTORE CAN GO SUCK A DICK IMO! :work:

What's next? Kaka & Tevez rumors again? :yao:

shingayi
30 Nov 12, 12:26
People saying Pastore is overrated, lazy, and can only play as AM. Don't make him look as the slightly better version of Ricky Alvarez, please :palm:

He is one of the most talented footballers I've seen in my 11 years of watching Serie A. Comparable with Recoba and his magic left. This could be a chance for him to restore the good opinion he built in Palermo. PSG are not idiots, but on the other hand they don't really care about money as we do. So losing few millions in this exchange propably won't hurt them so much. Especially when you have Lucas, Nene or Veratti, who also can play behind strikers.

Pastore had an impressive start in France, scoring lots of goals and having assists. He quickly became one of the fans favourite players at Parc des Princes. I don't know why, but after Kombouaire was replaced by Ancelotti, his form suddenly dropped. Maybe those two simply doesn't suit each other. But his skills are indisputable and we shouldn't put them into question.

I'd say Wes + 5 mln for El Flaco would much better deal than fighting for Paulinho (I don't like his football characteristic, we don't need such a player). Imagine 4-2-3-1 with Cassano, Cou and Pastore :chan:

Wet dreams.

Bluenine
30 Nov 12, 14:04
People saying Pastore is overrated, lazy, and can only play as AM. Don't make him look as the slightly better version of Ricky Alvarez, please :palm:

I am afraid, that's exactly what he is... a slightly more talented Alvarez. He is too lightweight and lazy to suit Strama's style. Getting Pastore for Sneijder will not save us any money, so I think this transfer is financially unrealistic. At this stage of Inter's development, we cannot afford a "luxury" like Pastore.

Imagine 4-2-3-1 with Cassano, Cou and Pastore :chan:

Wet dreams.

Great fantasy combination, but I have serious doubts whether it will work practically on the field. They are all quite physically lightweight, lazy and there are not enough goals in them. You may see a lot of magic and fantasy with the 3 of them leading our attack, but I fear that will not translate into good enough results. 3 players who don't help with the dirty work would put a lot of pressure on a midfield, and like I said, those 3 do not have enough goals in them.

I rather see an attacking formation with the following characteristics in a 4-2-3-1 (we will need proper fullback for this tho):

-----------------Milito-isque striker
Asamoah-isque player - Cassano - Palacio

By Asamoah-isque winger, I mean someone who makes a physical impact, and helps out with defense/work rate when we lose the ball. I was cyring for Inter to sign Asamoah this summer, but instead we went for Pereira/Guarin. From what I have seen of Asamoah at Juve so far, he would have been better than either of our acquisitions.

thatdude
30 Nov 12, 14:20
I agree that Cassano Pastore Cou is not a ideal line up. But Cou has work rate. I agree there wouldn't be enough goals. But I think
Cou - Pastore - Palacio could definitely work. Palacio and Cou will work if told to unlike Cassano. Cou and Pastore can create for Palacio and Milito who are more natural finishers.

Anyways I think Sneijder's played his last game here already. If we do play him again it's just to show he's healthy and to save face. I'm not in love with Pastore but he's better then getting 12-15 mil to me. Just think we'd have to drop the back 3 to accommodate him.

Pimpin
30 Nov 12, 16:44
Pajo you are saying to not over rate pastore and you go on and really under rate him, you make him sound like some sort of a 'pazzini' midfielder , who does not move is lazy and can play one position. Dude is a fucking beast to do the shits he did at that age at serie A that's some good shit. He may not be WC yet, but he for sure has the potential

Pajo
30 Nov 12, 16:54
I never said he hasn't got the potential to be world class. I also never said i wouldn't want him or something, quite the contrary.

But yeah, he is quite overrated by some members here. And yes, he is lazy as fuck, his biggest problem why he aint even better atm. Again, that doesn't mean i don't like him or that i dont rate him.

Oh and, he wasn't quite the teenager at Palermo, he was 21. Not old by any means, but not teenager either. :P

vasilios
30 Nov 12, 17:04
so if sneijder rejects that, he doesnt have faith in his OWN ability to perform...

:lol:

I'd like to see exactly what these incentives were. Based on appearances, goals/assists, trophies, wins, what? Lots of people on here are assuming, for some reason, that our offer was reasonable. All we know is that we offered him less money.

Pimpin
30 Nov 12, 17:06
I never said he hasn't got the potential to be world class. I also never said i wouldn't want him or something, quite the contrary.

But yeah, he is quite overrated by some members here. And yes, he is lazy as fuck, his biggest problem why he aint even better atm. Again, that doesn't mean i don't like him or that i dont rate him.

Oh and, he wasn't quite the teenager at Palermo, he was 21. Not old by any means, but not teenager either. :P

21 in Serie A years is 17 man :P

Doffy
30 Nov 12, 17:18
so who is sneijderman linked with? anzhi, schalke, psg, man city and united :notbad:
might get some decent monies for him at the end of the day.

pastore would be an amazing deal but we are already covered in the am department, so unnecessary. mvila, i said it before. if we get one decent midfielder and maybe a new striker we should be good to go. mvila and chicharito. :oblivious:

i heard after this sneijderbusiness it will be cambiasso and milito their turn, to take a paycut ofcourse ^^

crzdcolombian
30 Nov 12, 17:25
I heard 12 million from Milan and 15 from Bayern. I'd like us to get at least what we paid for him but it's not going to happen. Best we can hope for is a reject from Psg, Real,Chelsea, Man City or United for our reject. Like it or not Sneijder is our new Muntari with 10x the weekly paycheck. People keep acting like he is still a star player but he is not. We can't trade Sneijder for Hamsik or Goetz or James or anyone. I keep hearing these hey lets give Sneijder + 5 million for X-player. It wasn't funny when we said that about Muntari and it's even less amusing now with Sneijder. We openly have said we want him gone basically breaking the relationship with him and other teams now know the situation. We have no pull now and there won't be a bidding war for him.

Batman
30 Nov 12, 17:26
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/175197-500.jpg

From today's training, dat smile.. :proud:

Doffy
30 Nov 12, 17:30
We have no pull now and there won't be a bidding war for him.

man, the more clubs showing interest the more higher his price can go. they all think sneijder is 'the' buy of the winter market. which would be true if there was only one team genuinely interested.

i think this could turn out alright in the end

Devious
30 Nov 12, 17:58
PSG, :yuno: make a fucken offer?

LyNX
30 Nov 12, 18:26
I'd like to see 17 back from him, but it really depends on who is bidding and what the similar players on the market are being offered. Also, could a trade be in the works if Inter see's more value in a player then the cash?

minterke
30 Nov 12, 18:47
15 million? Pastore? Da fuq?

A couple of injuries and a string of facepalms from our management and garbage coaches and we forget that we have one of the most intelligent players in the world who probably should've won the Ballon D'Or in 2010.

We're treating this as if Sneijder is Forlan or Amantino Mancini...

Can no one see that Cassano is 47 years old?

crzdcolombian
30 Nov 12, 19:20
We're treating this as if Sneijder is Forlan or Amantino Mancini...

Can no one see that Cassano is 47 years old?

You forgot to mention Cassano also has a heart problem. Sneijder is a lot like Forlan. A former great who no longer has it(Forlan has 5 goals in 18 games in Brazil and is probably going to Mexican league next). People here think everyone is going to be a Zanetti but it's time to cash in on him. He gave us a lot but his time here is done.

Next summer we need to finish our clear out/fire sale and hopefully promote a couple good youth players and make some smart buys

Pimpin
30 Nov 12, 19:58
what marketing from Sneijder ? :lol:

jmaster
30 Nov 12, 20:21
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/175197-500.jpg

From today's training, dat smile.. :proud:

http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/6/93/77/93077058_9e1d9_ORIGgaaaay.jpg

Inter2010
30 Nov 12, 21:10
Wesley Sneijder hahhh...yeah i agree lets sell him ...but lets get some money for him ..sell him to some rich russian club.

Fitzy
30 Nov 12, 23:01
I keep reading here that we're performing well without Sneijder on the pitch, and aren't with him on it... Ok, so when do troll wins with 7-8 defenders on the pitch count as performing? I'm not even talking about our current win-less streak here either.

Howl
01 Dec 12, 02:16
why dont we give him a run of a few games till january to see if he can pull out some decent performances.. with him gone we have no proper playmaker.. cou & alvarez dont count because they never fucking play, and neither have sneijders vision

i remember last season when i thought he was properly back to his best after the udinese game

Choppin Onions
01 Dec 12, 05:52
Have a bad feeling this whole situation is going to end up with almost all of us being absolutely livid with Branca/Moratti. I can just sense a cluster-fuck of epic proportions on the horizon from this club...

Hasan
01 Dec 12, 09:28
Those are huge assumptions being made. 30m?? There is no way we are getting 30m for him.

Why not? If he can play this half a season on his 2010 Balon d'or level rich bastards like PSG, City or Russians would be happy to pay 30 milions for world class playmaker.

Look at Van Persie, one year older from Sneijder, injured half of his career, he plays on position where he cant last longer from Wesely and Ferguson still paid 30 milion euros for him.

We're underrating our players big time, ultimate champions like Eto'o and Sneijder must be 30 milion players in the world where Torres is 50, Carroll 40 etc.etc.

dynasty27
01 Dec 12, 09:46
I keep reading here that we're performing well without Sneijder on the pitch, and aren't with him on it... Ok, so when do troll wins with 7-8 defenders on the pitch count as performing? I'm not even talking about our current win-less streak here either.Ok, so let's compare those "troll"-wins with the games when Sneijder was on the pitch.... Oh wait, impossible to compare, the franchise player barely played. :rollani:

sanka
01 Dec 12, 10:10
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3O5jdnsBLodB-RTJFt014z4_leU87mWJLuQ5KrPZHjCFYzyor

fu dyna i'm on shoppin with yolanthe.

.h.
01 Dec 12, 10:43
Why not? If he can play this half a season on his 2010 Balon d'or level rich bastards like PSG, City or Russians would be happy to pay 30 milions for world class playmaker.

Look at Van Persie, one year older from Sneijder, injured half of his career, he plays on position where he cant last longer from Wesely and Ferguson still paid 30 milion euros for him.

We're underrating our players big time, ultimate champions like Eto'o and Sneijder must be 30 milion players in the world where Torres is 50, Carroll 40 etc.etc.

van persie's form has been continually building up in the last few years, culminating in his best ever season last year, and this season he looks like he's repeating that.

Sneijder for 20-25m, even 15m, is a purchase based on reputation not form. On form he's worth less than Coutinho, Palacio, and comparable in value to Alvarez.

Hasan
01 Dec 12, 10:59
van persie's form has been continually building up in the last few years, culminating in his best ever season last year, and this season he looks like he's repeating that.

If we take away some terible games for NT he has been really great in last 2-3 years BUT fact is that he's one year older and that he had many many injuries.

for 20-25m, even 15m, is a purchase based on reputation not form. On form he's worth less than Coutinho, Palacio, and comparable in value to Alvarez.

His reputation is based on his class so ... form will surely come with hard training and that's sure. Hulk had a great run of form last two seasons and after 50 milion transfer he's showing there is litlle class.

I would allways invest in class (Zidane, Figo, Sneijder, Eto'o etc.) than in form (Hulk, Torres, Van Persie, Kaka, Modrić etc).

.h.
01 Dec 12, 11:11
If we take away some terible games for NT he has been really great in last 2-3 years BUT fact is that he's one year older and that he had many many injuries.

His reputation is based on his class so ... form will surely come with hard training and that's sure. Hulk had a great run of form last two seasons and after 50 milion transfer he's showing there is litlle class.

I would allways invest in class (Zidane, Figo, Sneijder, Eto'o etc.) than in form (Hulk, Torres, Van Persie, Kaka, Modrić etc).

Sneijder's 'class' was only top level for one season, in his whole career. He's always been a good player, but the 'world class' play was one season. To put him up there with Zidane, Eto'o, or Figo is hilarious. Not even close.

Michael
01 Dec 12, 11:27
Sky: Sneijder is OUT against Palermo. Meeting with management on Monday to resolve situation.

.h.
01 Dec 12, 11:28

who do you buy for the same value

:trollface:

Cal
01 Dec 12, 13:17
Sneijder > every other Dutchman at euro's. Van Persie included. Obviously Van Persie is in far better form... but that has to count for something? Right?

Nyall
01 Dec 12, 13:48
Sneijder > every other Dutchman at euro's. Van Persie included. Obviously Van Persie is in far better form... but that has to count for something? Right?
I, as an Inter fan could not give a single fuck about the Dutch National team. Actually I do care. It pisses me off that Sneijder pays better for them than he does for us.

But then again, I don't really have that much national pride nor do I know what it feels like [I'm a Canadian who hates hockey].

VLE
01 Dec 12, 14:38

He is one of the most talented footballers I've seen in my 11 years of watching Serie A. Comparable with Recoba and his magic left. This could be a chance for him to restore the good opinion he built in Palermo. PSG are not idiots, but on the other hand they don't really care about money as we do. So losing few millions in this exchange propably won't hurt them so much. Especially when you have Lucas, Nene or Veratti, who also can play behind strikers.

Pastore had an impressive start in France, scoring lots of goals and having assists. He quickly became one of the fans favourite players at Parc des Princes. I don't know why, but after Kombouaire was replaced by Ancelotti, his form suddenly dropped. Maybe those two simply doesn't suit each other. But his skills are indisputable and we shouldn't put them into question.

I'd say Wes + 5 mln for El Flaco would much better deal than fighting for Paulinho (I don't like his football characteristic, we don't need such a player). Imagine 4-2-3-1 with Cassano, Cou and Pastore :chan:

Wet dreams.

Pastore's form dropped because he was asked to cover more midfield, like CM.
Pastore is good, but his position is limited. This is coming from someone who only watched his games after his move to France.

MANTA
01 Dec 12, 20:56
Sneijder's 'class' was only top level for one season, in his whole career. He's always been a good player, but the 'world class' play was one season. To put him up there with Zidane, Eto'o, or Figo is hilarious. Not even close.

This is a very important point that cannot be stressed enough. In Sneijder's career 2010 was an anomaly, not the norm. He is still a good player, but then so is Cassano and I would rather have 2 good 3m/year players than hope 6m/year Sneijder can somehow become world class again.

Fapuccino
01 Dec 12, 21:50
Sneijder > every other Dutchman at euro's.

he was good during one game against a weak denmark team that took many defensive risks. the other 2 games he was horse shit for the most part

perika
01 Dec 12, 22:55
he was good during one game against a weak denmark team that took many defensive risks. the other 2 games he was horse shit for the most part
agree dude ,you're 10000000000% right

.h.
01 Dec 12, 23:09
This is a very important point that cannot be stressed enough. In Sneijder's career 2010 was an anomaly, not the norm. He is still a good player, but then so is Cassano and I would rather have 2 good 3m/year players than hope 6m/year Sneijder can somehow become world class again.

Agreed

As a side note...

Make the post, Manta gets the thanks.. motherfucker...
:yao:

DARi0
02 Dec 12, 03:13
“There are so many strong players here, so we’ll stick with the ones we’ve got. Wesley Sneijder is a player who can make the difference and I’d want him in my team forever.

“He might be a tactical problem for Andrea Stramaccioni, but I want to play with Sneijder.” - Grande CASSANO :proud:

wera
02 Dec 12, 05:43
EVERY PLAYER SHOULD SAY THIS!!

For fucks sake, it's either licking MM balls or showing balls to the boss....Strama should've put Sneijder at least on the bench. Don't be stupid, MM, if we won't play Sneijder, we won't see CL next year...facht /fat spanish waiter mode off

snake
02 Dec 12, 06:52
That's from an old interview.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Doffy
02 Dec 12, 07:06
i think there is a big chance he will come on from the bench. either this game or the next.
we simply dont possess the luxury to bench such a player. he is class, he will show it and it will raise his price. :cereal:

Solfice
02 Dec 12, 08:54
He isn't even on the bench for this game. If he won't accept the terms then we will probably won't see him play anymore for Inter and its a shame that it would end like this.

.h.
02 Dec 12, 14:26
theres some talk of mutual termination for sneijder

if thats true, thats the single most facepalm thing inter will ever do. more so than cannavaro/carini

Nyall
02 Dec 12, 14:46

if thats true, thats the single most facepalm thing inter will ever do. more so than cannavaro/carini
Surely we can get at least something for him.

.h.
02 Dec 12, 14:49
if we're that desperate to get rid of him, we could at least get 5m? 7? 10?... 15m might be a bit of a push, but fucking hell

from pastore to free in 1 day

KevinB
02 Dec 12, 15:03
Mutual Termination....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

Gaetan
02 Dec 12, 15:33
Mutual termination, lolol. This management, man..

rfU
02 Dec 12, 15:58
christ almighty... so what does this mean? do we pay him off or does he just leave? Why couldn't we handle it a bit more maturely without throwing around ultimatiums. Now you're telling me we get zero... zip from this transaction???

Solfice
02 Dec 12, 16:04

I will go on a fucking killing spree if that shit will happen. First i will go on and take out Moratti and after that Branca.:palm:

Howl
02 Dec 12, 16:06
thats just stupid.. im sure we're not that dumb

.. but then again :challenge:

Pajo
02 Dec 12, 16:18
Nah, it's BS imo.

We let Cesar go, but couldn't get any money from him since he had high wage and bigger clubs didn't need GK. Even tho we MIGHT have gotten something from him, still.. Besides, we already had Handa.
We also let Lucio go, for the same reason. No one would have paid for him and his wage.

BUT. FIrst of all, we can get at least 10-15 mils for Sneijder. Second, if he doesn't find new club, he can STILL be USED. I doubt him or Strama will refuse. It's not like we MUST sell him in January after all.

Besnik
02 Dec 12, 19:01
i don't think that will happen, but if miraculously that'll really happen, then i'm going to kill someone, really

if he's not good enough anymore for us (according to some people in here), then we can at least get some money for him, there's still few teams interested in him, so a mutual termination would be the worst thing that could ever happen though

Howl
02 Dec 12, 19:10
Strama - "Being coach of Inter involves working on the pitch and away from it, just like any team: it's my job to pick the best team available, and at the moment I'm not picking him. This has nothing to do with his contract, I have to select the team and Inter come first. It's not a case of the president telling me not to pick Sneijder, I pick the team. And I think it's outrageous to suggest Sneijder is being 'victimised'."

thats BS, he would have been picked had it not been for MM

Mad Biscione
02 Dec 12, 19:17
obviously bullcrap, I want to see him against Napoli, how do we expect to sell him when he's constantly out of squad :chan: he'll go for dirt cheap

Aurimas
02 Dec 12, 19:18
According to Sky, there is going to be a meeting tomorrow, and the agent of Sneijder will present an offer from some club. They say it's not Manchester United, nor PSG, nor Milan.

Pimpin
02 Dec 12, 19:22
Anzhi :slick:

Fapuccino
02 Dec 12, 19:36
Either from Russia or MCFC. I dont know anyone else.

Sokrates
02 Dec 12, 19:40
The best thing is when there is more than 1 club really interested to buy him

Lionheart
02 Dec 12, 19:52
Either from Russia or MCFC. I dont know anyone else.

I don't see him just taking his wife's hand & wander to Russia tbh. I can totally see him go to Paris though.

This must be one of the darkest seasons for Serie A. All it stars left or retired & what it has been left is just bunch of guys who yet have to prove themselves.

Howl
02 Dec 12, 20:24
we should have waited till later on, maybe in summer, let him play more and lift his price up a little.. because now he'll go cheap

Universe
02 Dec 12, 21:13
Strama - "Being coach of Inter involves working on the pitch and away from it, just like any team: it's my job to pick the best team available, and at the moment I'm not picking him. This has nothing to do with his contract, I have to select the team and Inter come first. It's not a case of the president telling me not to pick Sneijder, I pick the team. And I think it's outrageous to suggest Sneijder is being 'victimised'."

thats BS, he would have been picked had it not been for MM

Strama:

"Wes? Victimized? Outrageous!

:yao:"

MANTA
02 Dec 12, 21:37
I wonder what will happen here if Sneijder plays and we end up sucking. I hope Strama opens up an account here just to say "I told you so!".

Fitzy
02 Dec 12, 23:14
We let Cesar go, but couldn't get any money from him since he had high wage and bigger clubs didn't need GK. Even tho we MIGHT have gotten something from him, still.. Besides, we already had Handa..JC's situation was actually quite similar to the position that Wes is in right now tbh... As with JC, Wes also has a high wage and other clubs also don't seem to want him, while we already also have many players to choose from in his position tbh. Both have also not been called up for contractual reasons.

I wonder what will happen here if Sneijder plays and we end up sucking. I hope Strama opens up an account here just to say "I told you so!".Yeah, because we're playing so spectacularly well at the moment.

Pajo
03 Dec 12, 00:57
Not that similar with Cesar bro.. Cesar is a GK whos worth was let's say 6-7 mils. Sneijder on the other hand, is 28 years old proven player, if fit and in form, capable of great things. And his worth is at least 15... Still different.

Besides, we replaced Cesar with even better player, doubt it we can do it for Wes.

Fitzy
03 Dec 12, 02:20
Not that similar with Cesar bro.. Cesar is a GK whos worth was let's say 6-7 mils. Sneijder on the other hand, is 28 years old proven player, if fit and in form, capable of great things. And his worth is at least 15... Still different.

Besides, we replaced Cesar with even better player, doubt it we can do it for Wes.Sure they're similar. Both on big deals for their current output, and also not being selected because they won't decrease their respective wages. Now rumours he'll leave for free (which is extremely worrying to read). Just because they're apparent worth (in your opinion) is different - which it should be because one is a GK and one is an AM - doesn't mean, at least to me, that the situation is different. I agree about the replacement quality, but nevertheless we still have replacements for Sneijder here already that are playing now (as was the case with Cesar when he was ostracised).

I just hope we don't fuck this up like we did with JC.

crzdcolombian
03 Dec 12, 03:51
According to Sky, there is going to be a meeting tomorrow, and the agent of Sneijder will present an offer from some club. They say it's not Manchester United, nor PSG, nor Milan.

Man U is scouting James from Porto and Gotez. They aren't going to get Sneijder. I also heard we are willing to terminate his contract and he can pick what ever team he wants. We better at least get 10 million euro for him

I4E
03 Dec 12, 05:20
Man U is scouting James from Porto and Gotez. They aren't going to get Sneijder. I also heard we are willing to terminate his contract and he can pick what ever team he wants. We better at least get 10 million euro for him

Where did you hear this ?

Fitzy
03 Dec 12, 05:23
Where did you hear this ?He hears voices in his head. They council him. They understand. They talk to him.

Universe
03 Dec 12, 05:44
He hears voices in his head. They council him. They understand. They talk to him.

Man your post was #9699. that's so cool.

Fitzy
03 Dec 12, 05:53
Man your post was #9699. that's so cool.Fitzy's post was 9699... and Uni's come afterwardssssss...

snake
03 Dec 12, 05:58
Fitzy's post was 9699... and Uni's come afterwardssssss...

I mistook you for coasterfreak :scared:

Fitzy
03 Dec 12, 06:00
I mistook you for coasterfreak :scared::pokerface:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ia-c2BQwY

The Wall
03 Dec 12, 08:00
This club has no class anymore.

I4E
03 Dec 12, 08:54
This league has no class anymore.

Fik-st

Hasan
03 Dec 12, 09:08
Two ways to watch this situation:

1. No class any more, how we will sign new player if we are acting like this to Sneijder, Cesar etc.

Second way to watch it is:

2. You preform and you will get pay rise (Sneijder, Milito, Maicon), if your form drops one season it will be tolareted (Milito, Sneijder, Julio Cesar, Lucio, Maicon), if you don't preform two season in a row you must take pay cut or you will be sold (Julio, Lucio, Maicon, Sneijder).

Second way is more fair but it will not be popular in eyes of players, that's sure.

Pajo
03 Dec 12, 12:30
The meeting between him and the management is happening atm. I've spoken to my friend from fcinternews.

He said the meeting is between Ghelfi, Sneijder and his agent. Branca is not there yet.

Sneijders agent presented 3 offers from clubs interested, Fenerbahce, Anzji and Bayern. (god please if he goes he goes to bayern and we get Kross/Muller/Shaqiri in exchange). Inter on the other hand, at first offered him 4 mils wage + bonuses and extension till 2017. While negotiating, Inter raised their offer to 4.5 mils + bonuses (not said how much).

Branca later came on the meeting. But in the same time Snejder left the room with the words "I have not decided, i'll say something more in the afternoon".

sanka
03 Dec 12, 12:36
This club has no class anymore.

Next time consider blamin some primadonnas too..

Fitzy
03 Dec 12, 12:40
If he is really thinking about Fenerbahce, he is just looking for the money. I hope its just a bargaining chip, for his sake.

Wobblz
03 Dec 12, 13:49
Most probably Bayern will snatch him. :( Although so far I've got a feeling that he's going to stay.

Native
03 Dec 12, 14:07
For his sake, I hope they do.

Hasan
03 Dec 12, 14:18
In offensive line with Ribery, Roben, Kros, Muler, Saquiri I realy don't know where he will play and who will be benched?

Bergpavian
03 Dec 12, 14:19
Sneijders agent presented 3 offers from clubs interested, Fenerbahce, Anzji and Bayern. (god please if he goes he goes to bayern and we get Kross/Muller/Shaqiri in exchange).

Never ever.

Moradinho
03 Dec 12, 14:53
Duch news website has something on the Sneijder situation after the meeting; he has been quoted saying:

"''With this situation, there is no reason for me to extend my contract"

''How do you expect me, in this situation, where I don't play and even worse, - am not a part of the selected squad - accept a new offer that is worse then my current? "

On him being not selected and the fact that Branca had said a week ago, that he wouldn't play until he signed a new contract he said:

''Now, that same person ( Branca) is telling me that the reason Im not being selected in the squad has nothing to do with him, it is the coach's decision"

Well...that escalated quickly..:derp:

Dutch source: http://www.nu.nl/sport/2972942/sneijder-weigert-aangepast-contract-bij-inter.html

nutcracker
03 Dec 12, 15:01
Why don't we just wait those few hours and see what he officialy says? instead of sharing each other thousands of fake newses.

Moradinho
03 Dec 12, 15:04
Soren Lerby, his agent apparently released those statements to the ANP. Which is a Dutch press agency, so assuming that the Dutch press doesn't release lies, we can assume this is true.

.h.
03 Dec 12, 15:15
In offensive line with Ribery, Roben, Kros, Muler, Saquiri I realy don't know where he will play and who will be benched?

Kroos.

Jimmy Page
03 Dec 12, 15:19
If my boss would have acted as Inter has done towards Sneijder, I would tell him to go fuck himself. I see no good reason for why Sneijder would want to stay tbh

monster09
Kroos.

I can bet he won't be.

Rimpel
As usual MM and Branca handled this situation completely wrong

Fapuccino
03 Dec 12, 15:34
ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDD hes gone...... http://www.footballcourier.com/news/story/1751589/wesley-sneijder-set-to-leave-internazionale-due-to-contract-disp.html

BrP
03 Dec 12, 15:36
If my boss would have acted as Inter has done towards Sneijder, I would tell him to go fuck himself. I see no good reason for why Sneijder would want to stay tbhYes, I would do the same. Sneijder probably did the same tho

CafeCordoba
03 Dec 12, 15:36
So has this escalated because Sneijder hasn't been playing? Or is Sneijder just so pissed that Inter have proposed him to lower his salary?

If it's the first, then this is totally on Inter and nothing more needs to be said.

If the latter, I'm turning to the club. If Sneijder thinks he deserves that money no matter what happens in this world, then so be it. Financial crisis happening everywhere, Italy's poor financial position in the football world and all, but he doesn't understand that there isn't money for his contract anymore? Then he can fuck himself. Management was stupid giving him that contract but it surely was Lerby moaning for it back then when it was signed. Things change, there isn't the same money anymore available, so Sneijder and Lerby should understand that also. You have privilege => things change => you don't have that privilege anymore. It's simple as that.

Devious
03 Dec 12, 15:37
An announcement is expected later today after Wesley Sneijder and his agent met with Italian giants Inter.

Talks took place at Palazzo Durini on Monday after the player was frozen out of the side’s first team plans following a request to cut his €6m a year salary.

“I don’t really have the desire to speak,” the creative midfielder stated as he left the club’s HQ in Milan. “Something will be released later this afternoon.

“I’ve always been happy at Inter…”

It is thought that the Beneamata will consider selling the former Real Madrid man in January or at the end of the season.

Inter director Marco Branca, meanwhile, insisted he was happy with the events of the meeting.

“We are satisfied with how it went,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “It went well for Sneijder and for Inter. We’ll have to meet up again though.”

Whatever happens man, you`ll always be in our hearts. thanks for everything, we`d have never achieved anything without you.

Grazie Sneijdy!

vasilios
03 Dec 12, 15:38
"''With this situation, there is no reason for me to extend my contract"

''How do you expect me, in this situation, where I don't play and even worse, - am not a part of the selected squad - accept a new offer that is worse then my current? "

No idea if those quotes are true or not, but they're 100% correct.

armendsh
03 Dec 12, 15:40
Go fuck yourself sneijder , you doesnt defend you doesnt know how to attack, you just complain to Ref, and you doesnt fit in strama formation.
You didnt do something that no one cant , Eto'o did but not you, we made a mistake for selling eto'o instead of you

sanka
03 Dec 12, 15:42
Anyone wondered whether his absence due to constant injuries and performance justifies this huge amount we pay him?

The way the administration handled the matter obviously was not the best, it shouldn't be forgotten though that was a necessary move cause we were dissatisfied with the current contract terms.

It is prudent to avoid panic and personality cult and focus strictly to what's best for the club.

.h.
03 Dec 12, 15:43
To be honest

The way we've handled this is a fucking disaster. For the club, its probably going to be a serious deterrant for big name players.

At the same time....

Does Sneijder justify this? I mean, its a fucking joke, right. 12 million euros a year go to this guy, to sit on the bench and have hamstring problems, and to score 1 or 2 goals every 6 months, and act like a petulant little bitch on the field

Fuck that.

vasilios
03 Dec 12, 15:48
So has this escalated because Sneijder hasn't been playing? Or is Sneijder just so pissed that Inter have proposed him to lower his salary?

If it's the first, then this is totally on Inter and nothing more needs to be said.

If the latter, I'm turning to the club. If Sneijder thinks he deserves that money no matter what happens in this world, then so be it. Financial crisis happening everywhere, Italy's poor financial position in the football world and all, but he doesn't understand that there isn't money for his contract anymore? Then he can fuck himself. Management was stupid giving him that contract but it surely was Lerby moaning for it back then when it was signed. Things change, there isn't the same money anymore available, so Sneijder and Lerby should understand that also. You have privilege => things change => you don't have that privilege anymore. It's simple as that.

The only thing that's simple is the fact that Inter and Sneijder signed a contract. Our management being inept, global economic crises, what he 'deserves', etc. don't change that. When they increased his wages a couple years back they did it so they could extend him (From 2013 to 2015) and fend off interest from other clubs. Now they regret that decision, but where is the incentive for Sneijder to decrease his wages?

If I were Sneijder I'd tell Inter to fuck off and that the only way they're getting my wages off the books is to sell me to a team completely of my choosing. What are Inter going to do, continue to spend 12mil a year to keep him in the stands? They have no leverage at all.

Solfice
03 Dec 12, 15:50
Fuck this shit.:work:

Ed.
03 Dec 12, 15:55
so, after Cesar, Maicon, and Lucio.. this is goodbye for Sneijder?

Someone might come out with an argie clans theory if Sneijder out...

sanka
Don't focus on the fact that increasing his salaries we made him more attractive to offers at past time,The point is that now the administration has every right to negotiate again the terms as the facts change and nothin excuses anymore in today his GIANT contract.

Though i can't base heavily on contract matters since there are plenty players of the old guard who still don't deserve their contracts.

It's indeed a very fucked up situation..pfff

Big Willy
Agree. The situation was handled terribly. It was a gamble tbh. He could've accepted or he couldn't (I think this is going to happen) Those 'take it or leave it' situations, always leads to this dicussions and disagreements.

Sneijder is free to go anywhere tbh. If he doesn't wants to accept our offer, so be it... A very un-classy way to end a relationship with an excellent player who was crucial in the best moments of the team though.

Unless our management has got a good 'Plan B', I'm okay with that, but if we stick to Branca's words a couple of weeks ago, saying that "We won't sign anybody, blah, blah..." I'll be fucking worried.

"Sneijder says he won't sign because he doesn't play. Inter doesn't wants him to play unless he signs" An agreement is distant imo.

Fapuccino
03 Dec 12, 15:58
http://cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Nuri-Sahin-Real-Madrid.jpg

:work: tbh...

KevinB
03 Dec 12, 15:58

Roben, Kros, Muler, Saquiri

:work:

Pajo
03 Dec 12, 15:59
And i can understand both sides. I can understand the club wanting to lower his salary, especially since he is not even playing... BUT, it's very poorly handled, especially if what he "says" (IF he said that) is true. So i can understant Sneijders anger as well.

Universe
03 Dec 12, 16:02
Clearly our strategy is to get him off our books at all costs.

The way its been undertaken has been retarded, embarrassing, underhanded, unfair, manipulative and shameful. An overall disgrace.

sanka
03 Dec 12, 16:02
A very un-classy way to end a relationship with an excellent player who was crucial in the best moments of the team though.

That must be marked for both sides,both the administration and the player,

cause it's same standard of unclassiness when a player who has won everythin well paid refuses the very logical 4.5m/y for his services.

If he could have shown some more appreciation for the club and his time being here he would have accepted and be part of the future plans.

but sadly no it's all damn fuckin bussiness ppl.

Devious
03 Dec 12, 16:09
Matt Barker ‏@matthew_barker
Wesley Sneijder: "I have no intention of signing & agreeing to #Inter's conditions."

Branca is smiling, and Moratti says Sneijder is not angry and he is still an Inter player. :troll:

While on the other side, Sneijder :fffuuu:

This is my club. :yao:

sanka
03 Dec 12, 16:11
INTER

the T means Troll.

Complicated_Simplicity
03 Dec 12, 16:12
If you offer someone a contract, and you can't stand by it. It's your fault not his. You should have thought ten times before offering that contract.

Devious
03 Dec 12, 16:14
If you offer someone a contract, and you can't stand by it. It's your fault not his. You should have thought ten times before offering that contract.

Now that was simplified complexity.

sanka
03 Dec 12, 16:14
It's not that simple mr Complicated for the fact that if you want to maintain the wc player in your squad you have to come up with a very upgraded contract offer.

Otherwise Sneidjer would be elsewhere after a season or two.

Devious
03 Dec 12, 16:16
Clearly our strategy is to get him off our books at all costs.

The way its been undertaken has been retarded, embarrassing, underhanded, unfair, manipulative and shameful. An overall disgrace.

Tbh I wont be surprised when Sneijder leaves and starts talking shit about us after treating him like this. he wont be the first though.

vasilios
03 Dec 12, 16:19
Don't focus on the fact that increasing his salaries we made him more attractive to offers at past time,The point is that now the administration has every right to negotiate again the terms as the facts change and nothin excuses anymore in today his GIANT contract.

Negotiate being the key term. For a new contract to get signed, there needs to be benefits for both sides. Expecting a player to accept a wage cut with no sort of incentive to do so is ridiculous. Yes, it would be in Inter's best interests for him to take less money, and it's completely understandable that they want to make that happen. Unfortunately it's not in Sneijder's best interests.

Inter's only leverage is that if Sneijder doesn't accept a paycut then he won't play. That's not sustainable, nor does it make any fucking sense. In this situation, no matter how overpaid Sneijder may be, Inter certainly don't have any sort of moral high ground.

I also find it quite humorous how after all the backlash Inter got after Branca's idiotic comments, now all the sudden it's a 'tactical decision'. If it's a tactical decision to exclude Wes then our tactician should be sacked.

sanka
03 Dec 12, 16:19
Tbh I wont be surprised when Sneijder leaves and starts tweetin shit about us after treating him like this. he wont be the first though.

fykst.